HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678910AllNext
Current Page: 7 of 10
Re: SnAKeS iN fAiRfAx
Posted by: BLEH9 ()
Date: August 06, 2012 11:51AM

BLEH miSter JoHnson saiS cOMe tO oFficE gO tO oFfICE snAkes coIlEd uNdeR deSk aT FaIRFax RaCkeT baLl CluB misTeR JOhnSon uPseT nOt jumPinG uP anD doWn saIs dO noT cAll guEsTs baNaNa faCEs oR saY thEy aRe baTSHit craZy miSter JoHnson dId nOt sEe thE clEaniNg oF snAkes frOm thE weIghT rOom noW tO bE caReful anD keeP heAd spInniNg CiNdy faR aWAY

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: NRA 75 ()
Date: August 06, 2012 12:28PM

I'd probably of all places, there being one of them, be careful whom you refer to as a bananaface or bat shit crazy. Just a good idea Bleh, as these areas are full of them, but it might be wise to keep that to yourself.

Date: August 06, 2012 01:03PM

BLEH teRIBLe tOlD miSter JoHnsOn aboUt sNakEs iN baThROoms dOes noT LiSen wOmaN sIttiNG DOwn gOinG aBouT hEr baThroom dUtiEs sitS On tOilEt baTShiT cRAzY snAkes bItE loaDs oF SnAkeS bitInG hiSsiNG peOplEs scReamiNg baTShiT craZY baNaNa faCEs wEar bATShiT crAzy wHiTe sHorTs wHiTe sHiRts weLcOmE FaIrfaX snaKes nO neeD tO rIDe oN tHe cuE buS snaKes bY THe baRrel heRe baTShiT craZy gooD foR nOthiNg moTherfuckeRS

Date: August 06, 2012 05:05PM

BLEH baCk frOm a dAY fUll oF SNAKES aT fAirFax raCkEt bAll clUb nothIng bUT thEse beAdy eyEd baNaNa faCEs plAyInG baTShiT craZy fuCkinG raCkeT baLl anD liFtiNg snAke fRee wEigHtS iN wHiTe sHiRts shOrts banAna fAcES aLl aBoUt tHem aT booLevARd hOteL fInN anD hEaD sPinnInG CiNdy aRe heRe fUnny douBLe dIppInG mOThErfuckeR neeDs tO smaSh heR heAd iN thE dOoRjaM tHiS,heAd spInniNg hAs goT TO sTop

Date: August 06, 2012 06:04PM

nO neeD tO rIDe oN tHe cuE buS snaKes bY THe baRrel heRe baTShiT craZy gooD foR nOthiNg moTherfuckeRS

Hilarious! And true. This is exactly why I don't take public transportation.

Date: August 07, 2012 05:50AM

BLEH jOb iS caUsiNg prOblEms sTreSsEd puT gO tO MaRy fieLD gaRden cEnTer,toDaY,fOr caLm tImE wIth AmY snaKes aT MaC dONaLds dO noT knoW tO gO tO soMe whEre elSe baTShIt craZY baNana fAces wIth teeTh doNt kNoW A fUckiNg tHinG sTay oFf thE gRiLl yOu sliMy fuCkerS itS tImE tO eaT

Date: August 07, 2012 06:55AM

BLEH wHaT thE fuCk oF SnAKeS arE oN thE buS unDer mY giRl frIenD dO thE baTShit cRaZy peOplEs rUnniNg thEse buSeS noT sEe tHe pRobLem dO yOu likE rIdiNg wIth a vIpEr wIle reAdiNg thE newS paPeR doEs tHe bOss maN waTch thE rOad anD boUnCe iN yOuR seAt faT baNanA faCe haVe tO deAl wIth peOplEs scReamiNg kiCkinG snAkes oUt oF thE waY sIttiNg oN snAkes snAkes raPPed arOunD thE baRs biTiNg aT WinDowS eaCh aNd evEry fUckinG daY baTShiT craZy frOm thE frOnt tO thE veRy baCk thIs bIS iS fUll oF SnAKeS anD baNana fACeS FaIrfax iS aLl on tHe saMe buS

Date: August 07, 2012 07:30AM

BLEH gEt baCk tO bOoLevaRd hOTel iN FaIrfax baTShit cRAZY heAd sPInniNg CinDy anD fINN thaT douBlE,dIppiNg mOTheRfucker thEre rOom SuCks stInkS oF snAke sHit smEaRed oN thE wAllS snAkes biTiNg yOur feET whEn yoU waLk bY thErE beD HOraCe anD cliFf thRoW snAkes aT faTso TeLiVisIon waTchiNg baNana faCe bOss maN gEt thE fuCk uP anD movE seNd raZor teeTh iN heRe tO clEan thIs snAke sHit itS almost eIghT aNd nO siGn oF thAt baTShIt crAzy moTherfuckeR

Date: August 07, 2012 08:55AM

BLEH baTShit cRAZY snAkes aLl ovEr FaIrfaX saW miSteR duNigAn rIdiNg iN a sNaKe inFesTed sPortS caR,enJoy tHe snAkes tHaT biTe yOuR anKeLs anD chEw oN yOuR eaRs baNana faCe enJoY FaIrfaX wIth itS snaKe deNs anD feLlOw baNana,faCes fuCk thE sOda maChiNe aT MaC doNaLds spiTtiNg oUt snAkes baTShiT crAzy mOTherfucker saMe goEs foR thAT fuCkinG faT snaKe,loVinG baNana fACE aT thE bOoLEVARD hoTEl clEan uP thE snaKe SHiT anD peRhaPs soMe snAke fRee sHamPoo gEt thE fuCk aWay frOm tHaT baTshiT cRaZy TeLiVisIon thE prIce,iS rIght wIll,bE oN toMoRoW baNana fACE heRe haVe a sNAKE

Date: August 07, 2012 12:57PM

BLEH baTshit craZy fINN dOublE dIppiNg mOTheRfuckER CiNdy heAd sPInniNg baTshit cRaZy nOw workinG foR miSter DuniGan thEy aRE caDDys snaKes maY thEy,biTe theM maNy timEs baTshiT craZy aNd tiMe foR caLm tImE aNd siNgiNg haMburgerS

Date: August 07, 2012 02:07PM

BLEH baTshit cRAZY tImE wIth dOctoR KaTzEn dO noT likE haVinG onE snAke oN eaCH teSticAL haNginG ouT oF a fIftH flOoR uPside DowN ovEr FaIrfaX bOoLEVARD dO nOt likE haViNG liGhtS beiNg thRowN aT wIth baNaNas aNd snAkeS biTING sHoe laCeS oN snaKe InfEstEd sOfa baTshiT crAZy tHis tRee treeTmEnt doEs noT hElp doctOt KaTzEn iS baNana faCe wIth snaKe prOblEms

Date: August 07, 2012 02:33PM

BLEH doCtOr olSonS DriViNg thE snAKE inFesTed bUs tOdaY iS teRIBLe

Date: August 07, 2012 04:09PM

BLEH baTshIt craZy moTheRfuckeRs fINN dOublE dIppiNg mOTHeRfUckeR puT loTs oF SnAKeS iN snAke,fRee rOom aT bOoLEVARD hoTEl baTshiT crAZy gooD foR nOThING snaKe lovInG fooL leFt CiNdy iN loBbY grEaT heaD spiNniNg scArE otHeR,peOpLes baTshIt craZy snAkes rOll doWn FaIrfax bOoLEVARD nO siGn oF,snaKe fRee,streeTs iN FaIrfaX lAnD oF SnAKeS

Posted by: meh ()
Date: August 07, 2012 04:15PM

dang bleh, not getting any comment love but u still keep going

love u bleh

Date: August 07, 2012 04:17PM

meh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> dang bleh, not getting any comment love but u
> still keep going
>
>
> love u bleh

Where did BEH go? He was the secondary poster in this thread...after BLEH of course.

Date: August 07, 2012 04:36PM

snAkes aT faTso TeLiVisIon waTchiNg baNana faCe bOss maN gEt thE fuCk uP anD movE seNd raZor teeTh iN heRe tO clEan thIs snAke sHit itS almost eIghT aNd nO siGn oF thAt baTShIt crAzy moTherfuckeR

Fucking hilarious!! Seriously, of all the dope or drugs anyone can smoke, is there any worse hallucination than this?

Posted by: Puddin Taint ()
Date: August 07, 2012 08:16PM

Sorry, I found myself curled up in the fetal position after reading "onE snAke oN eaCH teSticAL haNginG ouT oF a fIftH flOoR uPside DowN ovEr FaIrfaX bOoLEVARD"

Have you ever considered taking CERT training, Bleh? I really think the training could help when you find yourself in these situations!

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: August 07, 2012 08:32PM

BLEH9 Wrote:
> BLEH baTShit cRAZY snAkes aLl ovEr FaIrfaX saW
> miSteR duNigAn rIdiNg iN a sNaKe inFesTed sPortS
> caR,enJoy tHe snAkes tHaT biTe yOuR anKeLs anD
> chEw oN yOuR eaRs baNana faCe enJoY FaIrfaX wIth
> itS snaKe deNs anD feLlOw baNana,faCes fuCk thE
> sOda maChiNe aT MaC doNaLds spiTtiNg oUt snAkes
> baTShiT crAzy mOTherfucker saMe goEs foR thAT
> fuCkinG faT snaKe,loVinG baNana fACE aT thE
> bOoLEVARD hoTEl clEan uP thE snaKe SHiT anD
> peRhaPs soMe snAke fRee sHamPoo gEt thE fuCk aWay
> frOm tHaT baTshiT cRaZy TeLiVisIon thE prIce,iS
> rIght wIll,bE oN toMoRoW baNana fACE heRe haVe a
> sNAKE
Attachments:
05070004.JPG

Date: August 08, 2012 04:53AM

Eesh roaring. Where do you find such banana faced pics? Hilarious. Thank you for causing me to spit up coffee all over the kitchen. If only a bananaface could clean it up :)---

Date: August 08, 2012 08:30AM

BLEH gEt thEsE fuCkinG snaKes oUt oF thE bEd dO noT waNt snaKe inFesteD bEd baTshiT crAZy bOoLEVARD FaIrfax fuLL oF SnAKeS baTshiT crAZy wOman wItH raZor tEeTh haS a sPinninG heAd anD baTshIt craZy baNaNa faCE boSs maN waTcHes TeLiVIsIOn fUckinG baNanA faCe doEs nOt cArE aboUT snAkes

Date: August 08, 2012 11:24AM

now they have razor teeth too?

oh my

Date: August 08, 2012 12:21PM

BLEH womAn iN FaIrfaX iS baCk wIth snAKES froM fiRe eYes drAgging oUt heR eyE soCkets

Date: August 08, 2012 04:19PM

boSs maN waTcHes TeLiVIsIOn fUckinG baNanA faCe doEs nOt cArE aboUT snAkes

Depending what is on, I wouldn't either. In fact, if some of the hotties from the Olympics are on the telly, I'll be watching something else too.

Bleh, haVe yOU thoUgHt oF tAking TypIng LesSons? PlEasE! I fInd YOur PoSts fuNny aNd enTertaining but my goodness. QWERTY is your friend.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: August 09, 2012 11:20AM

I see that I've missed some things for the past few days.

The bi-lateral testicle snake attack is especially interesting.

Thanks to NRA75 and Meh for monitering this thread.

The whole time I was away I was wondering what was going on with Bleh, and I
couldn't wait to get back and catch up.

Bleh, hang in there.... better snakeless days are coming, void of razor teethed broads and chicks with spinning heads.

Date: August 09, 2012 12:34PM

BLEH baTshIt craZy tErRiBLE dAy at MaC doNaLdS paNcaKes SaY tOdaY baTshiT crAZy aSk eGgS abOuT baTshiT crAZy baNana fACe bOss mAN aNd hE jUmPs oVer taBels tHrOwIng snAkes aT peOpleS jUmPiNg oN tAbeLs scReEniNg snAkeS aRe heRe tO stAy SnaKes iN FaIrfAX aRe heRe tOdaY anD tOmorrow baNaNa faCE baTshiT crAZy aT FaIRFaX raCkeT ceNteR miSter JOHNsON keePs saYinG sTop caLlinG gueSts baNana fAcEs sTaRt iNg tO thiNk misTeR JOHnSon iS a baNaNa faCE,buT hE dOes noT likE snAkes anD saIs hE wIll caLl bOoLEVARD hOTEl abOut snAkes aNd raZor tooTh hE saIs boDs maN caN waTch TeLiVisIon

Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 09, 2012 12:53PM

Damn BLEH, just when I thought snakes in Fairfax couldn't get any more dangerous they now have razors for teeth.

To top it all off his food is talking to him again and his boss jumped on the table at McDonald's. To yhink, a week ago BLEH was on top of the world.

Date: August 09, 2012 01:01PM

BEH-its a community service on our part, to heed the compassion of Bleh, and what he is trying to tell us. Truly an honor, and just trying to keep up with his level of love is difficult, but it is imperative to know where snake free areas of Fairfax are, and at least where women with razor teeth don't work as apparent cleaning staff.

Bleh, you the man. I think Mr Johnson's advice is sterling. Go with what he's saying, and he seems to be the furthest thing from a banana face.

Date: August 09, 2012 02:01PM

BLEH tAkiNg luNch breAk nO siNgiNg hAmbuRgeRs bUt baTshiT crAZy fInN dOublE dIppiNg mOThErfUcker seLliNg snAkeS ouT FrOnT cIndY aNd thAt sPinnINg fUckiNg heAd wAlkinG aRouNd aSkInG for moNeYs bAtshIt craZy gO sOmeWhEre eLse fOr,thAt baNana Face FaIrfAx haS moRe tHeN ENuF sNaKes EnId baNana fACes ENiD sPinnInG heAdS juSt waNt tO clEaN raCkeTs aNd waIt rOom oF snAke SHIt tRaSh gO baCk tO bOoLevaRd HOTEl aNd fOr oNce nOt fInd sNakEs iN thE bED

Date: August 09, 2012 02:42PM

i like BLEH. he makes us forget our differences and come rally together against the seemingly infinite amount of snakes in fairfax.

Date: August 09, 2012 03:04PM

gO baCk tO bOoLevaRd HOTEl aNd fOr oNce nOt fInd sNakEs iN thE bED

That seems to be a problem at hotels. Checking beds and other parts of the room, the staff's just seem to have an impassive attitude towards this, regardless of where you put your feet up. Yeah, snakes in a bed. They should be removed. As for other stuff like not enough soap containers or towels, those are quite minor in comparison.

Date: August 09, 2012 03:04PM

Damn, if Cindy ever approaches me for money and her head starts spinning, I'm handing over my entire bankroll!

Date: August 09, 2012 03:10PM

meh Wrote:
> i like BLEH. he makes us forget our differences
> and come rally together against the seemingly
> infinite amount of snakes in fairfax.

Bleh9 wrote:
-----------------------------------------------------------
> bUt baTshiT crAZy fInN dOublE dIppiNg mOThErfUcker seLliNg snAkeS ouT FrOnT

Speaking of the infinite amount of snakes in Fairfax...
..I find it interesting, that in spite of the abundance of these slithering reptiles,the double dipping scoundrel himself, Finn , somehow mananges to sell the snakes on the street.
That is one hell of a salesman!

Posted by: BananaFace ()
Date: August 09, 2012 03:16PM

BLEH9 Wrote:
> BLEH baTshit cRAZY tImE wIth dOctoR KaTzEn dO noT
> likE haVinG onE snAke oN eaCH teSticAL haNginG ouT
> oF a fIftH flOoR uPside DowN ovEr FaIrfaX
> bOoLEVARD

From now on when I think I'm having a bad day I'm going to say to myself, "BananaFace, it could be worse - at least you don't have a snake on each testical hanging out of a fifth floor upside down over Fairfax Boolevard."

Thanks BLEH!

Date: August 09, 2012 03:25PM

BLEH tHis iS teRIBLE wOmaN oN buS HaD snAkes fLyINg ouT oF hEr uNdeRweaR sHe smILEd haIr tUrned oN fiRe aNd sHe yElliNg snaKes pEOpLes oN bUS chAnt sNakes SnAKes snAKEs aS boSs maN drIves bouNCing uP aNd dOwN oN snAKes sHOpErS iS fULl oF SnAKeS fAir cIty maLl hAS sO manY SnAkEs aNd bAnanA faCes yOU cAn nOt gO hErE anD bE ABeL tO avoId bOth baTshiT cRAZY moTherfuckerS

Date: August 09, 2012 07:17PM

snakes in her underwear!?

well of course she's going to smell if she's that disgusting

Date: August 09, 2012 07:27PM

Meh, it took a couple minutes, of laughing. But I think Bleh wrote smiling. Heck, snakes coming out of a ladies underwear, perhaps there are some into that.

No disrespect Bleh because I think you are the man. In fact, you've changed me from not liking any of your posts, to both busting out laughing, but also taking snake and banana face warnings under advisement, to just appreciating the small things in life.

However, this is without a doubt, the MOST batshit crazy stuff I've seen anywhere on the internet. No thread on here or facebook is more crazy. This is a good thing, no worries on that, but this is the craziest shit ever. For that I applaud, and if I ever run into you, like BEH I think I'd just hand over every cent I have in my pocket.

Date: August 10, 2012 10:31AM

BananaFace Wrote:
> BLEH9 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > BLEH baTshit cRAZY tImE wIth dOctoR KaTzEn dO
> noT
> > likE haVinG onE snAke oN eaCH teSticAL haNginG
> ouT
> > oF a fIftH flOoR uPside DowN ovEr FaIrfaX
> > bOoLEVARD
>
> From now on when I think I'm having a bad day I'm
> going to say to myself, "BananaFace, it could be
> worse - at least you don't have a snake on each
> testical hanging out of a fifth floor upside down
> over Fairfax Boolevard."
>
> Thanks BLEH!

Absolutely. Aside from his obvious gift for the written word, BLEH has a way of putting things in perspective. BLEH has helped me step back and look at the big picture in life.

Thanks as always, BLEH, and thanks again for sharing!!!

Date: August 10, 2012 10:47AM

BLEH baTshIt cRaZy aT sevEN eLeVen iN FaIrfAX thEse baTshit cRAZY baNana fACES haVe snAkes aLl ovEr thErE sO caLleD biG moNey sTore gEt biT iN thE meDiciNe laNe faT baNanA faCe woMan wIth haIr oN fIRe anD bulGiNg baTshiT cRAZY eYes sIts iN heR faT seAt geT bIt agaIn gEttIng grOceRIES sHe jusT sIts thEre rEadInG sOmE baTShit cRAZY booK FaIrfaX loSt iTs mInD yOu wOod thInk wHen cuStomers oR aS misTer JOhnSon caLls theM aT faIrfaX raCket baLl CluB guEsTs thAt thEre wooD bE a lIttLe prObleM wiTh snaKes bItiNg peOPlEs anklEs bUt nO jusT keeP oN reAdinG thAt booK baNana fAcE aS snAkes proWl thE laNes oF yOut baTShiT craZy tO faNcy tO paY aTenTion sTore

Date: August 10, 2012 12:12PM

BLEH dOCTOR KaTzEn iS baTShiT crAzY dOctOr haS picTurEs oF FaIrfAx oN movIe scReeN plAyS movIe iN daRk rOom aBouT sNakEs anD baNanA faCes movINg iN laRge nuMbeRs tO FaIrfaX moRe arE oN thE waY baTShIt cRaZy FaIrfaX aLl rEadY haS sO maNy BaNaNa faCES snaKes moVie stOps dOctoR KaTzEN brINgs ouT mICRoFOne anD yeLls bAnaNa faCe whIle tHroWinG baNanAs a sNAKE bIg onE wItH bEady eYes anD shArP teeTh sItS oN thE sOfa snAkes aRe evEry fuCkinG paIntiNg oF doCtoR kaTzeNs baTShIt craZy oFfIce haVe tO gO geT meDicIneS aT rItE aId anD geT lunCh oF siNgiNg hAMbuRgeRs wITh AmY aT deNnys dO nOt likE goinG tO doCTor KaTzEn anD thIs doCtOr hAs proBlEms

Date: August 10, 2012 01:27PM

BLEH9 Wrote:
> FaIrfaX
> loSt iTs mInD yOu wOod thInk wHen cuStomers oR aS
> misTer JOhnSon caLls theM aT faIrfaX raCket baLl
> CluB guEsTs thAt thEre wooD bE a lIttLe prObleM
> wiTh snaKes bItiNg peOPlEs anklEs bUt nO jusT keeP
> oN reAdinG thAt booK baNana fAcE aS snAkes proWl
> thE laNes
oF yOut baTShiT craZy tO faNcy tO paY
> aTenTion sTore

Once again BLEH hit the nail right on the proverbial head. There's a real lack of standards from our generation, especially in Fairfax. BLEH, I'm 100% with you on this my man. Back when my parents and grandparents were growing up, people never would have gone to 7/11 and been so nonchalant about sNakEs biting people's feet while they read a magazine. It simply was unheard of.

Aside from warning the community about snakes and banana faces, BLEH also appears to be on the front line of today's culture war, tirelessly promoting forgotten values and camaraderie that all too often seem to be overlooked in today's fast-paced, it's-all-about-me, society.

Thanks for taking a stand here, BLEH. Hopefully more people will follow your lead on this one; I know I will!

Posted by: Ito ()
Date: August 10, 2012 01:34PM

I wonder if this was shot in FaIrFaX?

Posted by: Tough One ()
Date: August 10, 2012 01:36PM

@Ito is the Belle Haven Marina in Fairfax? If so, thats a shitload of snakes LOL

Date: August 10, 2012 01:38PM

Ito Wrote:
> I wonder if this was shot in FaIrFaX?
>
>

I think you may have found the perfect woman for BLEH...

Date: August 10, 2012 01:52PM

BLEH baTShiT cRaZy faRMaCiSts aT rItE aId siT iN thE fuCkiNg cHaiR oF SnAKeS aNd yoUR naMe wIll bE caLleD oUt fOr piCkinG uPediCinEs yEah sIt wiTh chaIrS oF hiSsiNg,biTinG fUckiNg FAirfaX snAkes wHen waiTiNg for meDicinE takE tHEse fUckiNg piLls dONT wOrrY aboUt thaT,huGe snAke bY thE blOod preSsure maChinE thAt wILl noTe yOur fuckiNg aRm oFf juSt grEat gO waLk iN thE sTorE wIth snAkes anD waTch AMy trY cINdYs heAd sPInniNG sHit aT thE maKe Up seCKTION gEsS iT iS oFf tO subWaY amT waNts tO gO thEre woRry iTs fUll oF baNana fACeS frOm FaIrfaX wHo saY dO onE thIng anD aRe baTShIT crAzY moTherfuckerS

Date: August 10, 2012 03:28PM

BLEH sUbwAY sHooD bE caLleD snAkewAY baTShiT craZy maN behInD wIndoW puTs snAkes oN saNd wItCheS baTShiT craZy fAt fuCkeR thRowS tOmAtoEs aT winDow whaT dO yOu waNt misTeR duNigAn yeLliNg aT peOpLeS wOrkInG snAkes sLithEr bY thE tabELS baTShiT craZy fINN dOuBlE dIppinG moThErfuCker eAtS thERe CiNdy aNd thaT fuckiNg sPinning HeAd uPsidE dowN taBels chAirS oN ceIliNg baTShIt craZy HoRaCe shOwS uP anD smaShes sAnd witcH inTo miLliOnS oF pEeCeS whilE puncHinG saNd witcH ovEn scReamS fuCk yoU sOda maCHiNE saIs fuCk yoU poSter oF faT maN waLkinG wIth snAkes caRry hiM dooRs loCk lightS oFf baTShIt craZy tiP jaR fuLl oF SnAKeS boSs maN puTs grEeDy hanDs iN theRE SMIlinG aS snAKes biTe hiS fingErs anD thE naN plaYiNg piyAnoS siNgs aBouT sNaKEs maKinG FaIrfaX hoNe forevWr dO nOT likE peOpleS walkInG bY wiTh caT heAd signS and caR wiTH purPlE smoke ovErfloW wiTh snaKes

Date: August 10, 2012 04:21PM

There is always Walgreens and Quiznos.

Posted by: Ito ()
Date: August 10, 2012 04:43PM

> sUbwAY sHooD bE caLleD snAkewAY

Once again, BLEH is spot-on. I will from now on refer to Subway as snAkewAY.

Posted by: say hey ya ()
Date: August 10, 2012 07:52PM

Blehs ramblings again are proof of why some support government healthcare. I don't like the govt mandating mine but for folks like Bleh there should be some sort of assistance. I do appreciate the snake updates though.

Date: August 11, 2012 09:42AM

BLEH dO noT LikE waKinG uP iN KaY maRts tOy macHinEs wIth clawS oF giaNT snaKEs baTShiT craZy dO noT LikE haVinG tO waIt foR fiRe meN To oPen uP maChiNE anD boSs maN angRy yeLlinG miNd yOur oWN banaNA faCe pROLly sNakE lovER whO slEePs iN beD oF SnAKeS AMD sHowErs wIth tHeSE fuLl oF teeTh moTherfuckeRs FaIrfax sHooD chaNge itS NaMe tO snaKe faX baTShiT craZy lanD oF SnAKeS anD baNanA FaCes

Date: August 11, 2012 11:20AM

Are they like "Select Comfort" to sleep in? Without the snakes, of course.
Attachments:
coin.jpg

Date: August 11, 2012 03:04PM

BLEH yoU caLL a taXi cAb hEre aNd FaIrfaX caBs aRe baTSHit cRaZY gEt iN baCk wIth fINN dOuBlE dIppiNG moTherfUckEr CinDy wHos fuckinG heaD jusT kEepS oN spiNning aWaY cAB dRivEr haS snAKeS iN frONt sEaTs baTShIt crAzY iN caR iS raDiO hE tUrnS staTion morE snAkes sHow uP iS iT poSsIbEL tO gO tO dEnnYs wIth nO sNaKes riDiNg iN thE caR wITH soMe baTShIt craZy baNaNA fACE drIveR FaIrfax iS thE laNd oF SnAKeS aNd bANanA faCes evErY onE,iN thIs snAKe iNfEstEd laNd iS baTShiT crAZY thErE beTter bE siNgiNg hAMbuRGeRs

Date: August 11, 2012 06:52PM

Bleh, cabs are notorious for having shitty service, questionable drivers, and standards that just aren't what other forms of transportation are known for.

Date: August 11, 2012 08:03PM

BLEH, woke up in a toy machine in KaY maRt this morning? Good grief. I though snack machines that screamed "fuck you" were bad enough. Thanks for the warning, BLEH.

Date: August 11, 2012 08:13PM

Seriously if I ever wake up in one of those, I will shit myself.

Posted by: BLEESH9 ()
Date: August 12, 2012 07:47PM

BLEESH miSteR JOhnSon iS sHowInG hIs caRds baTShIt craZy maN iS a baNaNa faCE jUst liKE HiS geStS aT faIrfaX raCkEt cluB thEse snaKe wOrshIpiNg baNaNA faCeS sPit ouT snAke eGgs frOm thErE moUtHs HoRaCe rIppED DoWn a NeT anD nOw miStER baTShIt craZy baNaNA,fACE JOhnsOn wHo dOes wHaT evEr baNana fAcEs iN wHiTe sHoRts anD sHiRts waNt tHeSe snAke wOrsHIPERS At hoNe caLl thE inSuraNce peOpleS mY zEniTh TeLiVisIon waS eaTen bY thE faNcY pyThOn I haVe thAt livEs iN thE laP Of luxurY iN a leTheR sOfA aLl daY watChInG baTShiT crAzy shoWs inSurance maN saIs nO proBlem tO baNana fAcE aRe reCords sHow yOu liVe iN FaIrfAX lanD oF SnAKeS baTShit cRAZY miStEr JohnSon saIs blEeSH takE twO daYs oFf aNd paY foR HoRace rIpping thE neT gooD lucK BanaNa faCe

Posted by: Puddin Taint ()
Date: August 13, 2012 06:58AM

BLEESH9 = BLEH9 or baNana fAcE iMpoSteR ?

Date: August 13, 2012 08:11AM

BLEESH tOday wEnT tO iHop oF FaIrfAX taLkinG paNkAKEs saY waTch ouT fOr baTShIt crAzy snAkes wOmaN wIth puRpLe eYeS brInGs coFeE tO tabEl fuLl oF SnAKeS scReamiNg baNaNa faCES aT tabELs eaT dO noT caRe tHis laNd oF FaIrfAX iS coLd aS insidE tHE snaKes bEllY

Date: August 13, 2012 08:38AM

BLEESH sO iT iS finE To haVe snAkes In tHE dinInG aRea buT thE boSs maN bATShiT crAzy snAke lovInG baNanA faCe saIs gEt oUt yoU geT ouT BanaNa fACe miNd yOUr owN pROLly plAyiNg wIth snAkes iN kitchEn wHilE cloWnS ouT FrOnT wIth bloodY wHiTe fiNgeR glOvEs biTch aBouT yOu baNana fACe yOu paY gooD moNieS anD thIS iS whAt yoU geT buNchEs oF hiSsiNg snAkes anD a baTShIt craZy bOss mAN maKeinG yoU leaVe pROLly dRinKinG haVe fuN wIth yOur hiSsinG frIendS bAnaNa faCe

Posted by: vBLEESH9 ()
Date: August 13, 2012 09:52AM

BLEESH hOw iN thE fuCk teRriBLE baTShiT craZy gO tO shoPeRs tO gEt fOod noT snaKes whaT thE fuCk enDs uP iN thE baSket baTShiT craZy hiVE oF SnAKeS baTShIt craZy CiNdy abD thAt fuCkinG sPiNNING heAd waNt tO haVe boSS maN thrOw s aLes aT heR biTe heR neCk sToP thE heAd sPInniNG baTShiT craZy iT caUzEs pRobLemS trY tO remeMbEr whAt tO gEt wIth heAd sPInniNG baTShiT crAZy CiNdy aNd snAKeS

Date: August 13, 2012 11:10AM

BLEESH baTShIt crAzY DUlleS tOll rOaD jJ taKes tO sYChiaTrusT pUts coInS iN buCkeTs aNd sNAKeS graB hIs haNd tHis iS tOll booTh neaR woLf traP baTShiT craZy,maN wOrkiNg inSide gEt angRy scReeMinG juMpiNg uP anD doWn paY paY paY yOuR tOll yOu paY yoUr tOll bAnaNa faCe gEt yOur faT aSs,ouT aNd paY yoUr tOll sTop puTtiNg snaKeS iN buCkETS jJs fIngeRs blooDy,snaKe biTes baTShiT craZy waNt tO gET tO doCToR aNd juSt aVoiD snaKes aND baNanA faCES

Date: August 13, 2012 12:01PM

BLEESH baTShit cRAZY caN noT gO tO sYChiaTruST tOday pROLly dRunk juDge sAy yoU haVe bEeN dRinkinG nO yOu thE onE wiTh booZe anD snAkes iN yOuR seAt baNaNa faCE jJs caR haS bEen taKen tO loT aS oFficErs puT iT thEre jJ diD nOt knOw yoU coOD noT drIve caR wITH nO dOorS baTShiT craZy offIceRs gEt taXi fUll oF SnAKeS foR riDe baCk tO FaIrFaX tHiS daY I'd teRriblE

Date: August 13, 2012 12:42PM

BlEESH9 = BLEH9 + EESH?!

Terrifying new developments.

Date: August 13, 2012 02:56PM

BLEESH weNt ovEr tO loTeY iN FaIrfAX maN wIth shOppiNg cArT fUll oF SnAKeS aLmosT,ruN ovEr clIff aNd hoRaCe pAy aTenTion baNana fACe storE fulL oF hiSsiNg snAkes bY tHe oraNgEs bE caRefuL iF gEttInG fIngeRs iN pRoduce miTe enD uP wIth baTShiT crazY blooDY sTumpS

Date: August 13, 2012 05:16PM

Bleesh Bleh whatever your name is. Today wasn't so bad after all and those toll booths are expensive, and bite ones wallet. Is that a parable you wrote?

Date: August 14, 2012 07:00AM

BLEESH sPenT lasT niGHt iN FaIrfaX drUnk tAnk tHIs nOt pLaCe tO bE fOod tErrIble snAkes aLl ovER teLl haRds aBout snAKes tHEy looK oTheR waY baTShiT craZy FaIrFaX iS fuLl oF baNaNa faCes aNd tOdaY loTs oF thEm wIll bE plAyinG raCket BaLl spoRT,oF baNaNa FaCEs

Date: August 14, 2012 09:59AM

BLEESH fEeL nOt,aS teRIBLE snAkes dO noT haVe,haNgovErS buT sLEEP unDer bED aT bOoLEVARD HoteL baTShiT craZy boSs maN thRows sNaKes aT dOor tHis moRniNg iT iS nOt gooD To oPen yOuR dOor tO fiNd snAke sHit anD snAkE,guTs oN iT baTShit cRAzY baNanA fACE gEt oFf yOur fAt aSs yOu wIlL NoT wIn snAkes oN tHe prIce iS rIght iT iS oN baNaNa faCes TeLiVisIon aLl thE tIme tOdaY goiNg tO sEe doCtOr KaTzEN anD sEe iF FiNn doUblE dIPpiNg moTherfuckER hAs A nEw caR BArBie aNd heAd sPinnINg cIndY aRe gOinG tO fInD joBs toDaY anD jJ hoRaCe aNd clIff aRe gOInG boWlinG aT FaIrfax lAnEs lETs hOpE cliFf ruNs ovEr snAkes wIth bowlINg,baLls

Posted by: klinghoffer ()
Date: August 14, 2012 10:53AM

StOopiD ThReaD
Attachments:
669907main_GPN-2002-000033_full.jpg
660720main_blue_marble_arctic_full_full.jpg

Date: August 14, 2012 11:14AM

BLEESH baTsHit cRaZY FaIrfax laNd Of SnAkEs aNd baNaNa fAcEs sNaKes aLl ovEr FaIrfAx bOoLEVARD iS iT To mUcH tO aSk foR snAKe fRee zonEs aT lEeSt hAve sOme aReaS wHeRe sNakEs dO nOt gEt iN thE waY oF peOpleS wHo aRe nOt baNaNa faCes cAn a pEOpleS wRitE tO FaIrfaX boSs maN aNd saY fIne FaIrfaX iS laNd oF snAkes aNd baNaNa faCeS anD maNy peOpleS wHo aRe baTShiT crAzY,likE miSter duNigaN anD doCtoR OlSon aNd baTShiT crAzy heaD spInning cIndY aNd doUblE diPpIng moTherfuckER FiNn aNd gaT peOplEs wHo waTch prIcE iS rIghT aT bOoLEVARD HoTeL oR boSs maN aT sHOpErS wHo doEs nOt caRe aBouT snaKes biTiNg anD hIssiNg aT pEopLeS giVInG mOneY foR brEaD baTShIt crAzy dReaM oF snAke frEe oR leSs snAke anD baTShiT craZy baNaNa fACE FaIrfax

Date: August 14, 2012 01:09PM

BLEESH sPenT tImE wIth doCtor KaTzEN saT oN chAir taKe oFf sHoeS liGhtS gO oUt moViE scReeN tUrnS oN caLm tiMe iS oN scReen smIle snAke bitEs tOe saIs cAlm tiMe snAKe biTes tOe oVer anD ovER blooDy tOes huRt caLm tiME iS noW a pRoblem iN baTShIt craZy FaIrFaX doCtOr KaTzEn hAs iSsues baTShiT crAzy baNana faCe spEnt tIme iN yeLlow zIp blaNket caLlEd baNana faCe bAnaNa faCE BananA faCe puT toEs iN taNk wIth snAkes biTing fEeT docToR KaTzEn iS baTShiT crAZy nEed caLm tiME anD AMy tO puT baNdages oN toEs thIs sHiT huRts

Date: August 14, 2012 02:19PM

What happened to your name BLEH?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2012 02:20PM by Patrick Andrew Larrieu.

Date: August 14, 2012 02:35PM

Patrick Wrote:
> What happened to your name BLEH?

Excellent question Patrick and I’m SO glad to see you and eesh are getting along so well now. It is quite apparent that he wants to see you succeed in your journey to sobriety and I am confident that he will continue to serve as a rock solid pillar of moral support for you. See what great things can happen when one brings the fight to the demon head on!!!

@BLEH: I noticed your name has turned to BLEESH and I’m not quite sure what to make of this latest development here. Additionally, BEH is nowhere to be found. Terrible thoughts are racing through my head right now.

Eesh, himself has not posted in 4 days and this must be some kind of record here. Right about the time that they went MIA, BLEH, you changed your name to BLEESH. Did you eat eesh, and Beh, BLEH? They are my friends and your supporters, BLEH, so if you did that was not very nice?

Perhaps eesh and BEH were hanging out with BLEH and they all were eaten at the same time forming a new entity known as BLEESH. Looking at his profile, I can see that eesh has logged in but has not posted. In the past, BLEH has been able to use his laptop while inside snakes. Maybe BLEESH(the BEH-BLEH-eesh conglomerate) is trying to do the same here, but the keyboard is ruined from all the sNaKe stomach acid.

I’m really not sure who this new character, BLEESH is. But if it is a combination of BEH, BLEH and eesh, then it is a friend of mine! If you are in trouble, BLEESH and can read my post then send out a signal of some sort…the cavalry is ready to come to the rescue….

@ Patrick: please do not let the fact that one of your most important supporters may be in serious danger cause a relapse. You have less than a week sober so I’m sure it must be extremely difficult for you but remember this; Eesh may not be posting now, but make no mistake, he is most definitely here for you in spirit watching over you!!!. However, I am confident that eesh will turn up soon. You may want to pray for him however. I know AA is a faith based support group!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2012 12:13AM by TheNorthman.

Date: August 14, 2012 02:52PM

BLEH/BLEESH, at least it is your toes being bit and not your testicles. That was a very valuable lesson I learned from you back when you were BLEH.

Hang in there, buddy! How is Amy? Also, what kind of health care plan are you on that you can afford visits to both Dr. Katzen (not a fan of him, by the way) and Dr. Olson?

Date: August 14, 2012 02:53PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
> Patrick [redacted] Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What happened to your name BLEH?
>
>
> Excellent question Patrick and I’m SO glad to
> see you and eesh are getting along so well now.
> It is quite apparent that he wants to see you
> succeed in your journey to sobriety and I am
> confident that he will continue to serve as a rock
> solid pillar of moral support for you. See what
> great things can happen when one brings the fight
> to the demon head on!!!
>
> @BLEH: I noticed your name has turned to BLEESH
> and I’m not quite sure what to make of this
> latest development here. Additionally, BEH is
> nowhere to be found. Terrible thoughts are racing
> through my head right now.
>
> Eesh, himself has not posted in 4 days and this
> must be some kind of record here. Right about the
> time that they went MIA, BLEH, you changed your
> name to BLEESH. Did you eat eesh, and Beh, BLEH?
> They are my friends and your supporters, BLEH, so
> if you did that was not very nice?
>
> Perhaps eesh and BEH were hanging out with BLEH
> and they all were eaten at the same time forming a
> new entity known as BLEESH. Looking at his
> profile, I can see that eesh has logged in but has
> not posted. In the past, BLEH has been able to
> use his laptop while inside snakes. Maybe
> BLEESH(the BEH-BLEH-eesh conglomerate) is trying
> to do the same here, but the keyboard is ruined
> from all the sNaKe stomach acid.
>
> I’m really not sure who this new character,
> BLEESH is. But if it is a combination of BEH,
> BLEH and eesh, then it is a friend of mine! If
> you are in trouble, BLEESH and can read my post
> then send out a signal of some sort…the cavalry
> is ready to come to the rescue….
>
> @ Patrick Larrieu: please do not let the fact
> that one of your most important supporters may be
> in serious danger cause a relapse. You have less
> than a week sober so I’m sure it must be
> extremely difficult for you but remember this;
> Eesh may not be posting now, but make no mistake,
> he is most definitely here for you in spirit
> watching over you!!!. However, I am confident
> that eesh will turn up soon. You may want to pray
> for him however. I know AA is a faith based
> support group!!!

The Northman sees the overall. I miss BEH's insight as well.

edit by Cary: Full name redacted from quoted text.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2013 02:48AM by Cary.

Date: August 14, 2012 03:03PM

My goodness! I'm away for a few days and the world has changed!
Thank God for The Northman, Banana Face, Patrick Andrew Larrieu,and all who moniter the trials and tribulations of Bleh, who seems to have evolved into Bleesh.

I have to catch up now, because so much has happened. Yet, so much has remained the same.

Date: August 14, 2012 03:32PM

I cannot stop laughing. Bleh, Bleesh, whatever the hell your name is. I seriously cannot stop laughing. Its a good thing I'm at home, because if someone heard my laughing, they'd probably think I was "batshit crazy." Perhaps I am, although I'm not going to see Dr. Olson or Dr. Katzen for sure. Their methods are extreme, to say the least.

Bleesh, if you can read this, I'll try to post the County Exec's email, so you can bring up the snakes issue. Can you imagine the letter: DeAr MR GriFfin snAkes aNd bAnaNa faCes aRe iN FairFax, thEy arE bATshit CrAzy.

This thread is without a doubt "batshit crazy" but count me as a fan.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2012 03:34PM by Tough One.

Date: August 14, 2012 04:03PM

Thank you so much for your words of support Northman, it really means a lot to me. Times like these make me realize how trivial these little online tiffs really are. I know eesh and I had our differences but the truth of the matter is that eesh has always been like a father figure to me, due to the fact that my parents divorced when I was young. I’d like to think he feels the same; that I am like a child to him. I know he cares.

Northman, when you told me that eesh was watching over me, I felt a surge of power burst through my body like never before!!! OH the wonders of AA! Just the thought of eesh watching over my shoulder makes me think of him as my Guardian Angel and brings me closer to my higher power providing me with the strength to stay sober!!!

Hell, eesh may BE my higher power, who knows!!! That’s something I’ll have to talk to my sponsor about. Right now we should all pray for his safe return. I will also go to 5 meetings a day until I know he is safe.

Peace and Sobriety to All,

Patrick

Date: August 14, 2012 06:14PM

From Northman: Perhaps eesh and BEH were hanging out with BLEH and they all were eaten at the same time forming a new entity known as BLEESH. Looking at his profile, I can see that eesh has logged in but has not posted. In the past, BLEH has been able to use his laptop while inside snakes. Maybe BLEESH(the BEH-BLEH-eesh conglomerate) is trying to do the same here, but the keyboard is ruined from all the sNaKe stomach acid.

You could be right on this.I hope not.
Attachments:
python-eating-7181.jpg

Date: August 14, 2012 11:34PM

===

file.php?2,file=66942,filename=133370771

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2013 10:39PM by eesh.

Date: August 14, 2012 11:37PM

BLEESH9 Wrote:
> BLEESH sPenT tImE wIth doCtor KaTzEN saT oN chAir
> taKe oFf sHoeS liGhtS gO oUt moViE scReeN tUrnS oN
> caLm tiMe iS oN scReen smIle snAke bitEs tOe saIs
> cAlm tiMe snAKe biTes tOe oVer anD ovER blooDy
> tOes huRt caLm tiME iS noW a pRoblem iN baTShIt
> craZy FaIrFaX doCtOr KaTzEn hAs iSsues baTShiT
> crAzy baNana faCe spEnt tIme iN yeLlow zIp blaNket
> caLlEd baNana faCe bAnaNa faCE BananA faCe puT
> toEs iN taNk wIth snAkes biTing fEeT docToR KaTzEn
> iS baTShiT crAZy nEed caLm tiME anD AMy tO puT
> baNdages oN toEs thIs sHiT huRts
Attachments:
1344974719065.gif

Date: August 15, 2012 07:26AM

BLEESH tERIBLe nIghT FAIrfax bOoLEVARD HOTeL iS fuLl oF snaKes caN noT sLeeP evEry tiMe waKe uP wIth snaKes sLigHT rinG iN bEd baTShiT craZy duNkiN doNutS tHis daY jeLly dOnut saIs fuCk yoU,FuCk yOu bAnaNa faCe smAsh dOnUtS,oN taBeL onE dOnuT twO donuT thRee doNut smAShEd baNana faCe bOss maN aNgry yeLliNg yoUr dOnuTs taLk smAck lOok aT thEm mOTherfuckER,baTShiT craZy geT kiCked oUt dO boT eaT heRe,tHis placE iS fULl oF dOnuTs thAt arE rUde anD tHe diNinG aRea hAs loTs oF snaKes

Date: August 15, 2012 08:11AM

Bleesh, I have found Dunkin Donuts to be incredibly rude, I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed.

The Jelly Donuts seem to be especially ill mannered.

May I make a suggestion?

The Danish at Panera are a bit sarcastic, but have much better manners than any other local or chain pastry or donut shop.

But like you, my favorite breakfast happens to be the singing pancakes at McDonalds.

Date: August 15, 2012 09:30AM

BLEH baTShIt crAzy rIdE,oN buS iN FaIrfaX bAnaNa faCe iN suiT tIe sHoes sOcks taLkiNg oN phOne dO yOu noT sEe tHe coiLed viPEr reAdy tO stRikE yoU nO yOu waNt tO taLk aBout yOuR baTShiT crAzy mEetiNg aNd hOw yOu arE gOing tO maKe cHANGES aT yOuR oFficE yOur beAdy eYes looK nO wheRE nEaR tHis hIssinG baTShiT crAzY aNimAl thAt wiLl biTe yOur eArs oFf baTShiT craZy looK aRounD sTop bLaBbering aNd maYbe yoUr eaRs wIll bE prOtectED yOu juSt caRe aBouT baNaNa fACE baTShIt crAzy buSiness bUt whO caRes aboUT thE baTShiT crAzy snAke waItiNg tO pouNcE aT yOu baTShiT crAzy baNana fACe

Date: August 15, 2012 12:12PM

BLEH CIndy heAd sPinnINg crAzy bItch aNd doUBlE dIppiNg fINN moTherfucker wEnt tO FaIrfaX bMw thEre aRe maNy baNAna faCes ThErs FInn doUble dIppiNg moTherfuckerS cAr brOke doWn baNanA faCe bOSs,maN saIs dO noT fiX yOur caR doDge caRs gO tO dodGe fuCkinG buLLshiT caR brOke doWN iN MaRy fIeld aNd baNaNa faCe saIs gEt ouT nO yOu geT ouT baNana fACe yOu fiX caRs fiX FiNns caR douBle dIppeRs anD gEt fInN anD heAd sPINNING cINdY cLiff hORaCe oN thE wAY tHis plaCe dO noT gO heRe fuLl oF snaKes anD baNana faCes shELl sTatiIn fiXes fInN douBle diPpinG moTherfuCkers carS

Date: August 15, 2012 12:18PM

Bleh, the invention of the cell phone is a wonderful thing, but it does bring out the obnoxious in some.

How many times have I had to endure someones conversation, rudely yelled into those little devices , and wished that some coiled viper would come along and strike the offender?

Finally, it happens , and Bleh is there to witness and report.

I consider Blehs message the feel good post of the day.

Thanks Bleh!

Date: August 15, 2012 12:23PM

Aha! So, some poetic justice has been served to Finn, the aforementioned double dipper motherfucker!

Probably, in the long run , its better the car failed. With Cindy's head spinning, how can anyone concentrate on driving?

Date: August 15, 2012 12:53PM

BLEH wEnt tO fiVe meN buRgeRs siNgiNg haMburgerS anD hoRaCe gETs angRy wIth maN wIth puRplE eyEs anD a mEtaL heAd wHo yeLled aT hiM baTShit cRAzY jusT waNT cAlm tiMe LiSen tO haMbuRgeRs siNgiNg aNd sIt aT a snAke fRee taBel whiLe douBle dIPpinG moTherfucker FINn anD thaT heAd sPINNING hORe gEt hiS caR fiXed hoRACE teLls aT maN maN yeLls aT hoRaCe FUCk yOu nO FUCk yOu hORaCe nEeDs tO fiNd caLm tIME aBd rUins iT aNgrY noW caN a mAn haVe cAlm tiMe iN FAIrfaX caN a sNakE eaT hoRaCe thIs iS buLl sHit anD thIs lanD oF snaKes aND baNanA faCEs iS baTShit cRAZY

Date: August 15, 2012 01:11PM

"noW caN a mAn haVe cAlm tiMe iN FAIrfaX caN a sNakE eaT hoRaCe thIs iS buLl sHit anD thIs lanD oF snaKes aND baNanA faCEs iS baTShit cRAZY"

Such a philosophical question....but is there an answer?

Date: August 15, 2012 04:40PM

BLEH gOt kicKed ouT oF bOoLeVARD HoteL tHese baTShiT crAzy FaIrfax peOpleS arE baNaNa faCes nOw aT rOdewaY iNN tHis plAcE sEems tO haVe nO snaKes iN tHe icE maChinE aNd aT leaSt nO FaT banaNa faCe waTchiNg tHe prIcE iS RIghT likE yOu aRe gOinG tO wIn prIzes sIttiNg oN yOur faT maN chAiR wIth bunDeLs oF snAkes baTShiT craZy gOod foR nOthinG lEts watCh TeLiVisIon aS snaKes aRE aLl ovEr thE beD anD raZor teeTh dOes noT reMove thE snaKEs oR clEaN thE baThroomS thaT hoTel iS a Shit Hole oF snAKeS

Date: August 15, 2012 06:29PM

BLEH gOt kicKed ouT oF bOoLeVARD HoteL tHese

Bleh, you have some balls to stay at do you mean the Boulevard Motel in Fairfax? I'd be more afraid of the bed bugs there, than any snakes. Even in my wild days of banging skanks, even the Anchor's Ass next to that scared the shit out of me.

hoRaCe FUCk yOu nO FUCk yOu

He might be causing you some problems Bleh. I'd stay clear of him, as he just sounds like trouble.

**Have any successful communications been made with Bleh? I'm just wondering if there's a way to "reach" Bleh. I admire his courage, and laughter provided from his various adventures, but want to know more about the man himself. For instance, what does he look like, his aspirations in life, and his philosophy on life in Fairfax aside from Banana Faces and snakes.

Date: August 16, 2012 05:43AM

BLEH thIs moRNing aT MaC doNaLds theRe aRe a loT,oF baNaNa faCes yeLlinG aT peOplEs snAkes iN paRkinG loT bY thE duMpsTER hiSsiNg baTShiT craZy juST waNt sOme caLm tIME wiTh peOple maGaZine anD taLk wiTh eggS abOuT baTShiT craZy FaIrFaX anD hOW tO geT joB baCk frOm miSTer JoHnson aT FaIrfaX racKet BaLl clUB anD hoW,tO haVe snAke fREe rIdes oN thE buS

Posted by: detox ()
Date: August 16, 2012 06:07AM

snakes from fairfax go to space
Attachments:
260346main_astp_hatch_full_full.jpg
661589main_jsc2012e018704_full.jpg
670968main_PIA15635_full.jpg
667748main_7574519692_dae374f802_o_full.jpg

Date: August 16, 2012 07:14AM

We want calm time, damn it!

Date: August 16, 2012 08:01AM

BLEH baTShit cRAZY maN oN bikE thRowiNg snAkes aT ciRclE whAt thE fuCk iS wRoNg wIth Fairfax tHis bikE rIder hAs haIr oN fiRe aNd bANaNA faCe looK wIth gLaZed eYes hE yeLliNg snAkes sNakes snAkes thRowiNg snAkes aLl oVER thE circLe whIlE heLiCopters thRow snAkes iN baGs FaIrfax iS laNd oF snAKeS

Date: August 16, 2012 09:20AM

BLEH tERIBLe wEnt tO SaFewaY aNd womAn wiTh fiRe eYes sHopping fOr aPpelS sHe thrOws aPpels iN baSket wIth snAKes hiSsinG tERIBLe baTShiT craZy snaKes iN evEry laNe hiSsiNg wIth moUths opEn reaDy tO stRikE aNd biTe peOples peOpleS waLk bY coiLed anGrY baTShIt craZy seRPenTs maN wIth rOtted tEetH puTs hiSsinG snAkes iN grOcery baGs peOplEs dO noT caRe thEse baTShiT craZy snaKes aRe thEse anImaLs lovEd bY peOplEs oF FaIrfaX bUnch oF baNaNA faCes tHis plAcE iS laNd oF snAKeS peOpleS viSitIng FAirfaX iS thIs whAt thEy waNt baTShiT crAzy

Posted by: Tawny ()
Date: August 16, 2012 09:44AM

Date: August 16, 2012 10:28AM

"whAt thE fuCk iS wRoNg wIth Fairfax"

Good question!

Date: August 16, 2012 11:09AM

BLEH doCtor KAtzEn iS bATshiT cRazy gO tO oFficE aNd haVe tO looK aT faIRFAX bOoLEVARD fUlL oF snAkes eVeN thE bATshIy crAzy hUge oNe eaTiNg tHE vaN docTor KAtzEn dAiS gEt uSed tO iT FaIrfaX iS laNd oF snaKes aNd bAnaNa faCes baTshit cRazY yoU aRe tHe baNaNa fAce doCtoR KaTzEn hEre lET thE snAkes biTe BlEhS tOes anD siT oN chAiRs wIth snaKes waTch fiLms oF sNakES baNaNas aNd taKE thEse baTShIt crAzy pIllS doCtoR KaTzEn hAs iSsUes baTShit crAzy snAke lovING dOctor

Date: August 16, 2012 12:21PM

Is Dr. Katzen a board certified physician?

Date: August 16, 2012 01:14PM

BLEH baTShiT moTherfuckerS aT buRgeR kiNg hoMe oF ThE snAke haVe iT yoUr waY baNaNa fACe nO sinGinG haMburGers heRe buT snAkes aRounD thE siGn nEeD tO geT baTShiT crAzy spInning heAd CInDy ouT heRe tO waRn peOplEs oF snAKes taBEls thAt trY tO eaT yoU anD a fuCkinG ketChUp macHine thaT spITs ouT snAkES DI nOt likE taBels loCking doWn snaKes dAnGliNg frOm cEilInG anD baNana faCe boSs maN weAriNg kiNg haT scReaMiNg FaIrfax sNake burGeRs aRe hEre tO sTay trY a biTe heY baNana fAcE snAkEs biTe teLl thAt tO the mAn neaR tHe grIll dO you tHink hE WanTs tO haVe blOody fIngeRs likE thE clowNS plAyinG piYanos ouT frOnt baTShiT crAzy FaIrfaX iS nOthinG buT a snAKe inFested SwaMp

Date: August 16, 2012 06:41PM

buRgeR kiNg hoMe oF ThE snAke haVe iT yoUr waY baNaNa fACe nO sinGinG haMburGers heRe buT snAkes aRounD

This should be BK's new slogan.Pure marketing genius.

Pages: Previous12345678910AllNext
Current Page: 7 of 10

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.