HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678910AllNext
Current Page: 6 of 10
Re: SnAKeS iN fAiRfAx
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: July 26, 2012 10:01AM

I love the line "where snake worshipers play golf, sport of banana faces".

Bleh is a modern day, hallucinating John Steinbeck.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2012 10:01AM by BEH.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: BLEH9 ()
Date: July 26, 2012 11:44AM

BLEH fuCkiNg soDA machInE tRY tO giVe moNey foR sOda baTShiT crAzY hoT ouT heRe sOda maChine saIs gO fuCK yOur SelF fuCk yOu bAnanA fAce puNch maChine yeLls fOr mistER dUnigaN hE cOmEs ouTsiDe poIntiNg hIs fInger yElliNg juMpinG uP anD dowN wOman wiTh fiRe eYes coMes bEhiNd hiM laFINg aNd snaKes stARt flYiNg oUt oF thE maChiNe baNaNa faCe goLF plaYers dO nOt caRe abOut sNakes flYiNg oUt oN thE waLl baTShiT cRaZy baNaNa faCes juSt waNt tO plAy,thErE,baTShiT craZy gaMe miSteR duNigan nO,morE caDdy joB bUt noW haVe TO piCk uP goLf baLls thAT wiLl maKe paNts hEavy dOublE DIPper moThErfUckEr FiNn iS goiNg tO gEt moNey fOr wiNe cAn taKe AmY tO dEnnYs nOw fuCk you baTShiT craZy baNana faCe mistEr dUnigaN anD yoUr deN oF snAkes nOw goiNg tO makE,moRe monEy theN caRryING bAgs oF snAKes foR baNana faCeS

Posted by: BananaFace ()
Date: July 26, 2012 12:04PM

Well, that didn't last long did it? But honestly, I'm not sure I could work at an establishment where a soda machine says 'gO fuCK yOur SelF fuCk yOu bAnanA fAce'. What ever happened to good customer service?!?

Did you at least get to keep your orange shirt, snake blood and all?

And as if Cindy and her spinning head isn't enough, the woman with fire eyes has returned.

Another episode of "As the (BLEHs) World Turns"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2012 12:05PM by BananaFace.

Date: July 26, 2012 12:24PM

Bleh, aren't you the least concerned that the double dipping motherfucker Finn is taking Amy to Denny's? I thought she was your girl?

I guess Finn's shenanigans have expanded to triple dipping, if you catch my drift.

Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: July 26, 2012 01:06PM

Alas, I suppose it was not meant to be. Oh well, such is life. I know BLEH will continue soldiering on in spite this latest road bump, just as he has done in the past.

BananaFace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, that didn't last long did it? But honestly,
> I'm not sure I could work at an establishment
> where a soda machine says 'gO fuCK yOur SelF fuCk
> yOu bAnanA fAce'. What ever happened to good
> customer service?!?

You ask an excellent question BananaFace. To think I almost missed that one. BLEH's posts often require several people to analyze them lest something important (like a cursing soda machine or talking pancake) be missed.

BEH Wrote:
> I guess Finn's shenanigans have expanded to triple
> dipping, if you catch my drift.

I certainly hope and pray that you are wrong on this one BEH. In a life fraught by turmoil, Amy has been the one good thing that BLEH (and his readers/supporters) could count on consistently.

But that double dipping mutherfucker Finn is not to be trusted.

1) Could somebody do a quick rundown on some of the main characters in BLEH’s life.

2) Is Finn a good guy or a bad guy

3) What about JJ and cindy?

Date: July 26, 2012 01:37PM

BLEH sO maNy snAkes oN tHE cUe buS toDay baTShiT crAzy boSs man openS wiNdoWs throWs ouT snAkes baNana faCe saIs siT doWn siT doWn aNd drIvE yOu baTShiT craZy baNaNa FaCe oN yOuR boUncY seAt wIth sNakes aLl ovEr yOur bUS maYbe YoU sHooD paY attEntiOn oR iS iT FaIrFax laNd oF snAKes thAt maKes yOu a BliNd baNana faCe

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: July 26, 2012 01:54PM

BLEH, have you ever seen a snake covered in ticks?

file.php?40,file=64828,filename=snaketicfile.php?40,file=64829,filename=after_tifile.php?40,file=64830,filename=ticks.jpfile.php?40,file=64831,filename=34scr_60file.php?40,file=64833,filename=34scr_52

Posted by: Gross shit ()
Date: July 26, 2012 02:20PM

Ok I'm about going to puke. As much as I hate snakes, I feel bad for that one. Where in the hell is that from?

Date: July 26, 2012 02:25PM

Gross shit Wrote:
> Where in the hell is that from?

The first three pics are from an Australian veterinarian forum.

Date: July 26, 2012 03:35PM

BLEH teRIBLe weNt tO DocToR KaTzEn saT iN chaIr dOctor brInGs ouT aLl kinds oF caRds whaT dO yoU SeE wHaT DO yOu sEe snAkeS docToR baNana fACE evErY fUckiNg caRd dO yOu reAlly thInK jaMmiNg blEhS haNds oN tOp oF stoVe wHilE yeLlinG thEre aRe nO snaKes iS goiNg tO heLp wHEn FaIrfaX haS sO fuCkiNg maNy oF theM a lAir oF snAKes A dEN wHat eVeR yoU waNt tO caLl iT sycHotiC sYChiaTrust yoU baTShiT craZy moTher fuCker yeaH siT iN a chaIr uPsidE doWn oN thE ceIliNg aS snAkes haNg oN tO thE,ceIliNg faN anD sEe wHat yoU thInK baNana fACE aS iF siTtiNg lockeD uP iN a yElloW ziPped uP blaNkeT iS goiNg tO bE,helpfUl yoU aRe noThiNg buT a baNanaFace baSkeTcaSe wHo liCks sUpeR gluE

Posted by: Ito ()
Date: July 26, 2012 03:39PM

> yoU aRe noThiNg buT a baNanaFace baSkeTcaSe wHo liCks sUpeR gluE

Best insult ever.

Date: July 26, 2012 04:14PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
>
> 1) Could somebody do a quick rundown on some of
> the main characters in BLEH’s life.
>

What the hell, I'll give a stab:

JJ
Amy
Cindy (with the spinning head)
Finn (double-dipping.. well, you know)
Julio
Cliff (the prankster)
Horace (the tuff guy)
Dr. Kratzen
Dr. Olson (who stuffs bananas in mouths and has a snake that bites touch holes - don't ask)
Mr. Dunigan

There's also the talking pancakes, singing hamburgers, and a token machine that bites fingers.

The CUE bus driver who is always telling BLEH to 'sit down!'

The lady with eyes on fire. No name but she torments BLEH on the bus and was recently spotted laughing at BLEH while Mr. Dunigan fired him.

And of course, the Banana Face Bossman who seems to be several different people during BLEHs exploits.

Favorite place for calm time: Jamin Java
Most common place for snake drama seems to be the CUE bus.

And last but certainly not least... the SNAKES.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2012 04:37PM by BananaFace.

Date: July 26, 2012 04:20PM

Ito Wrote:
> > yoU aRe noThiNg buT a baNanaFace baSkeTcaSe wHo
> liCks sUpeR gluE
>
> Best insult ever.

BLEH has certainly never been afraid to stand up to authority figures. Just yesterday he shouted down a judge who accused him of having consumed alcohol before his court appearance and told him "nO yoU aRe a dRuNk banAna faCe baTShiT craZy moTherfuckeR prOllY naKed unDer blaCk roBe”.

Today he told his boss ” fuCk you baTShiT craZy baNana faCe mistEr dUnigaN anD yoUr deN oF snAkes”.

@eesh: Those are some disturbing photos.

@ BananaFace: Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2012 04:21PM by TheNorthman.

Posted by: NRA 75 ()
Date: July 26, 2012 04:37PM

@BEH or Northman, alright, on an unrelated note, I forgot which one of you posted about Meade Skelton's "Talking in Circles," but I want to thank you for making me laugh/sick at the same time. The worst song ever, and it should be played at Guantanamo Bay every single day.

Props Banana Face, I can't keep up with the amount of folks Bleh brings up. Well except the snakes, that appear to be in every facet of his life.

Bleh, you have provided a side of Fairfax I was not aware of. You are not always making wise decisions, but I admire your gung ho personality. If I had a company, I'd hire you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2012 04:39PM by NRA 75.

Date: July 27, 2012 09:26AM

BLEH miSteR dUniGan iS baTShiT craZy baNaNa faCe wHo sImpliY doEs noT gEt iT opEn yOur eYes bAnaNa faCe tOday fIred fRom FAirfaX aRmy naVy goLf couRse laNd oF numbErs oF aRmiYs oF snAKes anD unIts oF baNana faCeS rUde fuCkinG sodA maChiNes anD fuCk them hOt fifty goLf baLls,linInG paNts gOt thEre orAnge shIrt miSter dUniGan dO yoU shOw,uP oN tiMe tO worK WhEn eaTen bY a SnaKe hoW maNy tImeS yOu laTe yoU likE,riDiNG aRouNd iN a SnaKe AMD sTill maKinG iT tO woRk bAnaNa faCe yoU aRe baTShiT craZy,aNd iF yOu waNt TO plAy a GamE oF goLf whIlE haViNg yOuR fiNgeRs biTten bY snAke tEetH perHapS arMy naVY aNd miSter dUnIgaN caN geT yoU iN foR rOunds oF swOllen fiNgeRs anD snAke shIt coVerEd shOes buNch oF fuCkINg baNana faCeS

Date: July 27, 2012 09:46AM

3 giagantic jpeg files totaling almost 7 megs??? Thanks for fucking up the formatinng of this thread for the next 80 posts...especially considering these pics have nothing to do with BLEH.

Date: July 27, 2012 11:35AM

BLEH baTShiT craZy tIme aT deNnys weNt wIth AmY thIs plAce iS fUll oF snAKes snAkes iN thze nEwsPAPER maChiNe thAt biTe yOuR fiNgeRs snAkes aT taBeLs snAkes iN kiTcHen snAkes seeM tO liKe deNnys whaT thE fUck a qUiEt cAlm dInnEr wIth AMY tuRns iNtO sUpper oF sNAKes yOu woUld thInk FaIrfaX wouLd aCcePt thE snAke prObLem dO yOu thInk iTs faIr bOss maN preSideNt oF FaIrfaX baNana fACE tO haVe snAkes oN evErY cOrner FaIrfax iS nOthiNg bUt laNd oF sNAKes anD baNana fACeS

Date: July 27, 2012 02:20PM

BLEH teRIBLe tImE aT baSking RoBbinS iN FaIrfaX baTShiT craZy tHirtY twO snAkes taKe AmY thEre aNd maN gIve icE creAm iN bucKeTs fUll oF snAKes jJ wenT flYiNg oUT thE wIndoW frOm thIS sHop oF SnAKes aNd HoRacE gOt inTo yeLliNg weith baNaNa fACE boSs maN wOrkiNg heRe sNaKes maKe tHis plAce moRe prOof thAt FaIrfaX iS a maJoR fuCkiNg groUnd foR snAkes aNd baNana fACeS

Date: July 27, 2012 02:27PM

Bleh, we are living in difficult, snake infested, banana faced times.

Back in the day we took calm time for granted, but these are the days of crazy times. Calm time is rare.

During these challenging moments, it is important for us to be united.

On behalf of myself and other interested parties , we commend you for your timely snake and banana face updates.

And I'm sure everyone will agree, we give all our support to you, in your endevour to overcome snakes and banana faces, not only in Fairfax, but worldwide.

Date: July 27, 2012 03:08PM

BEH Wrote:
> Bleh, we are living in difficult, snake infested,
> banana faced times.
>
> Back in the day we took calm time for granted, but
> these are the days of crazy times. Calm time is
> rare.
>
> During these challenging moments, it is important
> for us to be united.

I have already declared my allegiance to BLEH a couple of pages back. My loyalty will never falter.

> On behalf of myself and other interested parties ,
> we commend you for your timely snake and banana
> face updates.
>
> And I'm sure everyone will agree, we give all our
> support to you, in your endevour to overcome
> snakes and banana faces, not only in Fairfax, but
> worldwide.

My man!

You always got your eye on the big picture, much like BLEH himself. Forward think is one of many positive things that BLEH has taught all of us here.

Date: July 27, 2012 03:35PM

Sorry Bleh for such a bad day, but please keep your head up. I depend on you to get through this banana faced world, and so do others.

Posted by: Puddin Taint ()
Date: July 27, 2012 07:07PM

> maN gIve icE creAm iN bucKeTs fUll oF snAKes

This scares the shit out of me. Have the snakes overcome their aversion to the cold? Thank you for the warning Bleh

Date: July 27, 2012 08:15PM

Puddin Taint Wrote:
> > maN gIve icE creAm iN bucKeTs fUll oF snAKes
>
> This scares the shit out of me. Have the snakes
> overcome their aversion to the cold? Thank you
> for the warning Bleh

Puddin', you aren't kidding. This isn't the first time I've been confused by one of Bleh's attempts to help Fairfax residents, but "man give ice cream in buckets full of snakes," leaves me wondering if there's more to this message. Is this some sort of parable? Or is it just Bleh being Bleh? I'm going to ponder this one for awhile, and not try not to go batshit crazy.

Date: July 28, 2012 12:45AM

I'm sorry to read that BLEH lost his job at the golf course. I had high hopes that it would work out. Its probably double-dipping Finn's fault because he was stealing and selling the golf balls.

I hope BLEH finds a snake-free occupation soon. These are hard times, my friend.

Date: July 28, 2012 08:07AM

^ baTShiT cRaZy baNaNa faCe

Date: July 28, 2012 08:08AM

I hope the piece of shit who keeps putting pics up that take up so much space, will get eaten by one of the snakes Bleh contends with. And fully digested, banana face.

Date: July 28, 2012 02:13PM

Snake soup must be on Panera's new summer menu. I've got to agree with Bleh, it doesn't sound very appealing. Thanks for the heads up... I'll be sure to stay away from Panera.

Date: July 28, 2012 08:13PM

Definitely the last time I will go to Panera Bread after learning that it is nothing but a baTShiT craZy dinEr oF SnAKes

Date: July 28, 2012 08:25PM

Northman, excellent catch. I had no idea that Panera was a "diner." Then again, maybe Bleh is on to something. We are becoming more like NJ in Fairfax :) As we know, they also have lots of "banana faces", and perhaps snakes too.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2012 08:26PM by NRA 75.

Posted by: RomulusandReamus ()
Date: July 28, 2012 09:20PM

Nothing to do with Fairfax and a stupid thread. Bite me.
Attachments:
670968main_PIA15635_full.jpg
669907main_GPN-2002-000033_full.jpg

Date: July 28, 2012 09:28PM

Thanks for the great pics of space. One of my favorite subjects. ASStronomy, which you are an expert of. Please continue.

Date: July 29, 2012 11:08PM

Has BLEH talked about Wal Mart?

-
Attachments:
4022.jpg

Date: July 30, 2012 05:40AM

BLEH ouT oF FaIRfaX hoSpitaL baTshit cRazy CiNdY anD hER spiNniNg heAd caUz FiNn dOubLe diPpiNg motHERfUcker tO crAsH caR FAiRfaX hoSpital IS fULl oF SnAKes dOctoRs aRe baNana fACeS buT nuRse KAThy diD noT tHrow sNaKes iN thE beD fuCkiNg CiNdy aNs thaT heaD sPinniNg baTShiT craZy biTch yOu caUZ evEry peOples heAdacHes anD fInN doUble dIppiNg moTherfuckeR hAs a brOken jaw maY yoUr toEs bE,bItten bY ManY snaKes

Date: July 30, 2012 07:32AM

Damn, so I guess that explain why BLEH wasn't posting this weekend. Finn, the double-dipping, mother-fucker got distracting by batshit crazy, Cindy's spinning head while driving and crashed the car with BLEH in it. It all makes perfect sense now.

BLEH, I'm sorry to hear about the car accident but I'm certainly glad you're OK. Noticeably absent from the story was Amy. But it appears that BLEH may have found a diamond in the rough when it comes to women in Fairfax and their affinity for serpents...nurse Kathy did NOT throw any sNakEs into BLEH's bed during his stay. What a pleasant surprise that was!!!

Hate to say it but, in a way, I'm kind of glad that the double-dipping motherfucker Finn got a broken jaw. It serves him right. I bet both he and Cindy will be bitten by snakes in the hospital while BLEH is living it up all week long. Thanks for sharing BLEH.

Date: July 30, 2012 07:33AM

We've heard about the dangers of drinking and driving.

We've been warned about texting behind the wheel.

However, for the first time, Bleh has made us aware of another accident causing activity hitherto unmentioned.

Head Spinning while driving is apparently even more dangerous than the aforementioned indiscretions.

Thank God Bleh is not seriously injured. The double dipping bastard himself Finn sustained a broken jaw.

This has been a public service announcement.

Date: July 30, 2012 08:05AM

BLEH baCk At tHe bOoLevaRd hoTel iN baTShiT crAzy FaIrfaX iS oT tOo muCh tO asK foR a fuCkinG rOom wIth nO fuCkinG snAked iN thE beD unDer tHe beD aboVe tHE bEd sLItheRiNg oN liGhtS maKe yOurS elf aT hoMe baTShit cRaZy sErPenTs boSs maN coMes geTs woMaN wiTh raZor teeTh tO taKe snAKes ouT boSs maN iS upSet FUCk yOu bUtt sIttinG baNaNa faCe maY bE If yoU waLked aRounD yoUr hoTel yoU wooD sEe,thE snAkes anD deaL witH thIS shIt maYbe whEn yoUr fuCkinG TeLevIsioNs wIres geT snAke biTes aNd iT doeS NoT woark yoU wIll uNdersTanD baNana fACE

Date: July 30, 2012 09:18AM

Bleh, no one pays attention until the TV stops working.

Human nature , I'm afraid.

Date: July 30, 2012 09:31AM

"Butt sitting Banana Face". Another classic. Boy oh boy could I use this one at work just about every other hour, thanks BleH and stay away from the woman with razor teeth.

Date: July 30, 2012 10:24AM

BLEH tERIBLE iS iT PossiBle tO shOweR wIth nO snAkes wHaT thE FUck iS iT tIMe tO giVe sNaKes sOap aNd sHaMpoos cAn aNy onE gO thE booLeVaRd hOteL haVe A SNAKe fRee ShoWeR wItH beDs thAt aRe noT fuCkiNg SnaKe,inFesTed aNd a boSs maN wHo thRowS snaKes aT yoUr dooR baTShiT craZy baNaNa fACE seNds woMan wIth raZor teeTh baCk sLammiNg tHe fOne oN tHe wAll wIth Her puRple fuCkiNg haIr yeLliNg sNakEs aRe hEre tO stAy fiNe baNanA faCe fINE SNakeS wIll bE leFT iN yoUr baTShiT craZy basKeT bY cliFf heRe haVe thIs baTSHit crAzy oraNge FaIrfaX oraNge caDdy sHirt frOm baNana fACE miSter dUnIgan anD clEaN uP thE snAke sHIT aLl ovER iT oT iS caLm tIme dO noT fuCk wiTh caLm tIMe nOt a wAy tO trReT peOplEs whO staY aT yOUr snAke iNfeSted heLl hoLe

Date: July 30, 2012 12:24PM

BLEH wEnt tO DOcTOR KaTzEn baTShiT craZy cloSe tO deNnys bUt noT wOrTh haNginG bY ankLes bY snaKes doCtoR sEemS tO liKe sNakEs A loT sYChiaTrusts muST aLl haVe thEse,baTShiT craZy,snaKes iN thERe oFficE dOnOt likE siTtiNg oN couCh haVinG snaKeS DrOp frOm ceIlinGs dOctOr saIs yOu haVe prOblemS docTor,dO,yoU thINK yOu aRE nOt a bAnaNa faCed baTShiT craZy fooL juSt beCuz thEy maKe somEONE sEE,yoU doEs noT giVe yOu thE rIght tO toRmeNt peOPlEs wIth snAkES jJ cLifF AMy HoRaCe sOon aLl gO tO hooTeRs iN faIrfaX maY iT nOt nE inFested wIth sNaKes oR bATShiT,craZY,baNana fACeS

Date: July 30, 2012 01:59PM

Jeeze, between the snakes and the razor toothed chick, I'm keeping my zipper closed!

Date: July 30, 2012 02:40PM

BLEH tERIBLE hAd gOoD tiMe aT hooTeRs sIngiNg haMburgerS prEttY laDys AMy huG aNd kiSs caLm tIMe drInk bEeR frOm piTcheR clIff gIve moNeY for fUckinG giAnt snAke diD noT sEe thE baTShiT crAzy mOTherfuckER noW stUck InsIde iTs bEllY baTShiT craZy moTheRfucker muST HaVE bEen iN thE kiTChEn thIs iS gEtting mAjor fuCkinG angRy toNigHt suPosEd tO haVe rOmaNce wItH AMy anD itS baCk tO beInG iN thE beLly oF thIs baTShiT crAZY beAsT yeAh riDinG aRouNd iN FaIrfaX laNd oF snAKes iS fucKinG faNtasTIC nOw stuCK iN tiGht sPoT wIth miSter dUniGan shUt thE FUCk uP baNana fACE anD aT leaSt haNd mE a Golf bAll baNdageS anD a fUckinG flaslIgjt yOu snaKe worsHipiNg baNana fACE qUit BiTchinG theY aRe iN yoUR deN yoUr baTShiT craZy goLf couRSe iN thE NoRth iN the soUth iN tHE eaST iN thE weSt FaIrfax iS fULl oF maN eaTinG snAkes thAt biTe yoU anD swaLlow yoU sIck oF thIs ShiT

Date: July 30, 2012 05:25PM

Bleh, you do have many adventures. I wonder if someone here could somehow transcribe your writings into a whole section, as your world reads like a horror novel. Perhaps I'm not contending with as much as I thought.

As for your last post, are you really in a snake, or is this some sort of metaphor? Do you feel like life is squeezing you a bit, that you are in a tight spot perhaps? To go from the Boulevard I believe, to the doctor, to Hooters, and then to end up in a snake seems like a lot to handle.

Best of luck, if you are really in a snake. Also, PleAse ConSider tYping clAsses. Thank you for your service though. You go through more than most of us do.

Date: July 31, 2012 09:30AM

Bleh was kissing Amy, drinking beer and eating his singing Hamburger when he was suddenly consumed by the snake.

This isn't the first time, so Bleh knows how to handle it, he'll be ok.

I too thank Bleh, he's constanly taking one for the team.

Date: July 31, 2012 09:38AM

First of all BLEH, I hope you are ok.

Question - what the hell were JJ, Horrace the 'tuff guy', and Cliff the prankster doing while the snake ate you? Seems like if they were real friends they would have tried to prevent that from happening.

Remember that commercial? "Friends don't let friends get eatten by batshit crazy snakes."

Date: July 31, 2012 09:39AM

Follow up question: Are you sure it's a snake you are inside of? I've seen some bearded clams at Hooters that looked big enough to swallow a person whole.

Date: July 31, 2012 10:26AM

BLEH aT faIrfaX hOsPital vIsiTiNg baTshIY craZy douBle dIppInG fINN duMb fUckeR taLks sHot tO baNaNa fACE doCtoRs whO puT snAkeS unDer hiS bEd fuCkiNg CiNdy aNd heR FucKinG heAd sPinNiNg thIS iS buLl sHit snAkes eVerY whEre,iN thIs hoSpiTal oF snAKes anD baNanA faCes pEECE oF sHiT elEvaToR liGhts saY fuCk yoU fuCk yoU anD yoUr ligHts yoU noT sO BrITe bAnaNa,faCe FiNn dOuBLe diPpiNg moTherfucker BiTchiNg aBouT sTraw fOods whAt diF yOu exPect iN s hoSpitaL oF snAKes aNd bANaNa faCeS goiNg tO thE plAce tO eaT thE wOman aT thE frOnt dooR haS snAkes poPpiNg oUt oF heR heAD

Date: July 31, 2012 10:46AM

What happened to being in the belly of the beast!?!?

I feel like I just switched on the DVR to catch up on a series I've been following intently only to discover I missed recording one episode.

Date: July 31, 2012 10:58AM

"Elevator lights say 'fuck you, fuck you'"

Priceless

Date: July 31, 2012 12:02PM

BLEH baTshiT crAzy womAn aT FaIrfax hoSpitAl caFeteria thRows baGs oF snAKes aT cliFf cAn cLiFf noT haVe A qUiEt fuCkiNg luNch cLiFf weNt tO boSs maN aNd miSter dUnigAn comEs ouT wiTh doCtoR OlSon yeLlinG jeeP yOur snAkes tO youRSELF baTShiT crAzy caFeteria cEilIng oPeNs uP snAkes drOp oN peOplEs taBels wOmaN wiTh fiRe eYes coMes oUt saIs timE tO rIde tHe cUR buS aNd riDe iN thE buS oF snAKes thAt wIll puT yOu iNtO thE,ugLy unDer bElly oF FaIRfaX wIth baNanA faCes anD snAkes thAt wiLl chEw youR earS Off

Date: July 31, 2012 12:19PM

I used to think my lunches were boring. 30 minutes, a baloney sandwich, reading the Post or just staring at the wall.

Now I realize how lucky I am. No one throws snakes, no Mr. Dunigan or Dr. Olson yelling, no banana faces or women with fire eyes.

I really couldn't eat under those conditions.

Bleh is an extraordinary man to put up with all that, day after day.

And now, I appreciate my calm time more than ever.

Date: July 31, 2012 12:20PM

You know that’s really gotta suck. BLEH’s getting his groove on, enjoying a few cold beverages and eating a burger when all of a sudden he gets eaten by a snake. BLEH, maybe you should start wearing some kind of GPS/tracking device. That way every time this happens the cavalry could mount up and come to the rescue…just an idea.

Did anybody else notice WHO ELSE is inside the snake???? Mr. Dunigan….HA!!!

Serves him right for firing you BLEH

Posted by: TheRetard ()
Date: July 31, 2012 12:22PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
> You know that’s really gotta suck. BLEH’s
> getting his groove on, enjoying a few cold
> beverages and eating a burger when all of a sudden
> he gets eaten by a snake. BLEH, maybe you should
> start wearing some kind of GPS/tracking device.
> That way every time this happens the cavalry could
> mount up and come to the rescue…just an idea.
>
> Did anybody else notice WHO ELSE is inside the
> snake???? Mr. Dunigan….HA!!!
>
> Serves him right for firing you BLEH

What a dumbass!

Date: July 31, 2012 03:10PM

Gee, I'd hate to be stuck in a snake with someone I didn't like.

Date: July 31, 2012 04:23PM

BLEH FiNn dOuBLe dIppiNG moTherfuckEr BItchiNg caN noT taLk enjOy thAt stRAW iN yOUR moUth aNd thE snAkes coiLed oN yOuR beD enJoY spEndiNg hoUrs wIth baNanA fACe dOctOrs hA hA gOt tO gO,tO grEreVeys aNd eNjoY sInginG haMburgerS wIth AMY nOw baCk AT thE hoSpitAl wIth clIff tHrowIng baTShit crAzY hiSsing snAkEs doWn thE gaRbAge cHuTe clIfF puT snAkeS iN FInns doUblE dIppiNg moTherfuckerS sOOP anD hE scReeNed noW goiNg tO slEEp iN tHe waItiNg rOom oN a SnaKe frEE sOfA aNd aVoiD tHe rUde vEndInG maChinEs fuCkers tAlk sMaCk whEn yOu geT a Candy bAR anD clIff iS goiNG tO puT snAKeS thAt aRe iN thE haLlwaYs anD iN thE giFt shOp iN thEM

Date: July 31, 2012 04:38PM

BLEH, you truly have a heart of gold. However, have you ever heard the old saying, 'Nice guys finish last'? Really, would that double-dipping mother fucker Finn come visit you in the hospital if you had a broken jaw due to the spinning head batshit crazy Cindy!?!

Speaking of Finn, any chance you received your cut of the golf ball sale?

You may end up regretting leaving Greveys and the singing hamburgers. Just a theory.

P.S. Cliff seems like a laugh a minute, good guy!

Date: July 31, 2012 05:12PM

I agree with Bananaface Bleh. These points are so true that Bananaface, was kind enough to point out. Bleh, you are a hero. I think Fairfax should offer you some sort of medal for distinct bravery. To think I complain about such trivial matters, when you contend with snakes and double dipping motherfuckers on a daily basis. You are the man.

Date: August 01, 2012 07:20AM

Bleh, if I may be so bold..

That crew you run with, I'd get rid of Finn and Cindy, and hang more with Amy and Cliff.

Finn is just a double dipping bastard, and that damn Cindy with her spinning head isn't doing you any favors.

I've noticed that your best calm time is spent with Amy, and at least Cliff is trying to distribute the snakes a bit more evenly.

Date: August 01, 2012 09:46AM

BLEH9 Wrote:
> BLEH FiNn dOuBLe dIppiNG moTherfuckEr BItchiNg caN
> noT taLk enjOy thAt stRAW iN yOUR moUth aNd thE
> snAkes coiLed oN yOuR beD enJoY spEndiNg hoUrs
> wIth baNanA fACe dOctOrs hA hAgOt tO gO,tO
> grEreVeys aNd eNjoY sInginG haMburgerS wIth AMY
> nOw baCk AT thE hoSpitAl wIth clIff tHrowIng
> baTShit crAzY hiSsing snAkEs doWn thE gaRbAge
> cHuTe clIfF puT snAkeS iN FInns doUblE dIppiNg
> moTherfuckerS sOOP anD hE scReeNed noW goiNg tO
> slEEp iN tHe waItiNg rOom oN a SnaKe frEE sOfA aNd
> aVoiD tHe rUde vEndInG maChinEs fuCkers tAlk sMaCk
> whEn yOu geT a Candy bAR anD clIff iS goiNG tO puT
> snAKeS thAt aRe iN thE haLlwaYs anD iN thE giFt
> shOp iN thEM

Ahh, sweet revenge. I knew it!!! It looks like BLEH is having a good week while Finn, that double-dipping, muther-fucker is stuck in the hospital. I think this might be the first time I've heard BLEH laugh. And for once, he's the one throwing sNakeS at other people.

Remember, BLEH, Finn is still your friend so just try not to go overboard with the pranks!!

Date: August 01, 2012 11:45AM

BLEH tERrIBLE daY tOkeN maChiNe oN cuE BUs fuLl oF sNAKes biTes fiNgeRs evEn maN With piYano oN buS haD blOody fIngERS baTShiT crAzy boSs maN sTopS bUs thRoWs ouT snAKes geTs tO neXt sToP thRowS sNaKes oUt oF tHe wIndoW heY BaNaNa fACE hoW wOod yOu likE iT drIviNg DowN piCkiT sTreeT anD snAke gUts anD snAke ShiT iS oN yOuR wiNdow yOu aRe batShiT crAzy sIt dOwn keeP yOuR eYes oN thE rOad igNoRe tHe snAkes uNtiL itS saFe thEn thRow,thEm ouT thE wIndow wHen thE cloWNs aRe plaYiNg musIC mighT,bE a tIme fOr thaT FaiRFax iS nOThiNG but laNd oF sNAKes and baNana fACES

Date: August 01, 2012 12:14PM

Bleh, you are correct when you say "FaiRFax iS nOThiNG but laNd oF sNAKes and baNana fACES".

However, those are not clowns playing piano, that is none other than Meade Skeleton Haupe.

Date: August 01, 2012 12:57PM

BLEH sTaRtiNg tO thInk dOctoR OlSon iS a baTShiT craZy sYChiaTrusT dOes iT maKe fuCkinG seNse tO duNk blEHs heAd iN taNks oF elecTrIcaL eeLS wIth miSter dUnigaNs piCtuRe tO sEe doEs iT maKe seNse tO hAVe thE doCtOr dUmp buNdles,oF sNAKes doWn yOur fUckiNg paNts dOes iT mAKE sEnsE tO hAVe dOctOr OlSon duCk taPe BLeH tO,thE ceIliNg wHilE snAkEs biTe hiS seCraTaRy doEs iT maKe seNse tO hAVe doCtoR OLSoN scReam snAKes tHrU a loUd miCrofOne wHilE yOu sIT naKed oN hiS sOfa fUll oF snAKes doEs iT maKe seNse tO hAVe doCtoR OlSon yEll baNaNa fACE,ouT oF hiS wiNdoW thIs maN seeMs tO bE baTShiT xrAzy moTherfuckeR hAS iSsuEs,

Date: August 01, 2012 01:10PM

Hmm... Perhaps someone ought to report doctor Olson. These do not sound like orthodox treatment procedures.

http://www.carionltd.com/doc.php?st=va&cy=fairfax&pn=robert-joseph-olson-jr&id=573889

Date: August 01, 2012 01:11PM

Bleh, Dr Olsons methods do seem a bit eccentric, however he IS a Board Certified Psychiatrist.

The one thing I can't figure out is how he got that picture of Mister Dunigan.

Date: August 01, 2012 01:20PM

BEH Wrote:

> However, those are not clowns playing piano, that
> is none other than Meade Skeleton Haupe.

Hate to say it Beh, but I gotta side with BLEH on this one. If Meade Skelton’s not a clown then I don’t know who is.

Date: August 01, 2012 01:23PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
> BEH Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > However, those are not clowns playing piano,
> that
> > is none other than Meade Skeleton Haupe.
>
>
> Hate to say it Beh, but I gotta side with BLEH on
> this one. If Meade Skelton’s not a clown then I
> don’t know who is.

Point taken , Northman!

Date: August 01, 2012 02:53PM

BLEH wEnt tO ArtHuR tEEcHers fiSh aNd chIpS baTShiT crAzy moTherfuckERS sHood cAlL iT ARthuR tEecheRssnaKes aNd chIpS wEnt iN thEre peOplEs rUnniNg oUT waTch yOuR usE yOuR eYes bAnaNa faCe moTHerfuckerS iN FaIrfaX baTshIY craZy baNaNa faCes wHO wIll smAsH yoUr noSe anD haVe snAkes biTe yOuR aSs buNch oF baNaNa faCEs baTShit crAZY wOman wIth puRplE haIr anD beAdy snAkes eYes woRk heRe geT snaKes wIth chIps hoW thE FUCk yOu sPend moneY foR thiS shIt yeAh thE,maN WIth tHe brOom trYed tO Clean uP snaKe blOod aNd snaKe shit oN thE flooRs wIth a mOp buY dO YoU thINK AmY wouLd likE sUch a Place geT oFf thE miCrofOnE baTShit crAZY puRple haIred frEAK stOp yeLlinG snAkes eVErY minutE evEry onE knoWs thEy aRe thEre baTShit crAZY yeLlow AMD greeN taBles uPside down jUst likE faiFAx baTShit junGle oF baNaNa faCes wHO worshIP snAkes and sPeaK iN toNguesbcAlm tiMe iS Not goInG to haPpen aT thIs snaKe inFested sHit holE

Date: August 01, 2012 03:01PM

Note to self:

Arthur Treachers is NOT a place to go for calm time.

Posted by: Chicken ()
Date: August 01, 2012 06:50PM

No Chick-fil-a for you today BLEH?

Date: August 02, 2012 07:54AM

Bleh supports gay marraige. He won't go to Chic-Fil-A.

Posted by: thredkillr ()
Date: August 02, 2012 07:59AM

stoopid thread
Attachments:
670968main_PIA15635_full.jpg
667748main_7574519692_dae374f802_o_full.jpg
661589main_jsc2012e018704_full.jpg

Date: August 02, 2012 08:04AM

BLEH paNcaKes aT MaC doNALds saY parKinG loT shooD bE cleAR,oF sNAKes to sTop baNana fACES frOm haVinG aNkles blooDy frOm bites

Date: August 02, 2012 09:19AM

BLEH baTShit crAZY boSs maN oF shOppErs yElliNg scReeniNg juMping iN AiR caShiEr wiTh reD eYes fiLl sHopping caRts fuLl oF sNAKes goT biT tryINg tO geT a bOx oF ceReaL baTShiT craZy baNaNa faCes frOm faIRFAX kEep shoPpiNg waLkinG doWn eaCh laNe snaKeS iN shoPpinG caRts FaIrfaX likEs snAkes whiLe sHopping baTShiT craZy bANaNa faCes sHop foR bEef vEgTaBles eGgS sLipS breAds whIlE snAkes leAp bY thEre heAds wOmaN iN thE icE creAm aRea sTop yoUr heAd frOm spiNning wHilE snAKEs biTe yOuR aNkles

Date: August 02, 2012 10:06AM

BLEH9 Wrote:
> BLEH paNcaKes aT MaC doNALds saY parKinG loT shooD
> bE cleAR,oF sNAKes to sTop baNana fACES frOm
> haVinG aNkles blooDy frOm bites

Once again BLEH has put himself in the line of fire for the good of mankind. Thank you BLEH for clearing out all of the snakes from the McDonald’s parking lot, you truly are an unsung hero in Fairfax, land of sNakeS and batshit crazy banana faces.

Date: August 02, 2012 10:32AM

BLEH aT FaIrfaX hOsPital wIth fInN doUble DIppiNg moTherfucKer CiNdy aNd thaT FUCkING heAD spinnINg baTShit crAZY fINN nOw cAN leEve sOon aCcordinG tO DOcTOR banAna faCe AmY clIff jJ spenD tiMe wIth hiM goIng tO geT neW caR FiNn saIs douBlE DIPper moTherfuckER thIs hoSpiTal iS fULl oF SnAKes HOraCe thReW s bUndlE oF thEse snAkes oN thE WIndoWs wIth a haMmer knocKing thE snAkes arOUND seRved tHose baTShiT craZy fuCkers rIght snaKes haVe nO rIghtS tO bE iN thE hoSpitAl iTs noT faIr tO peOples tO hAVe tO waLk thRu haLls oF snAkeS oR gO oN elEvAtors thAt teLl yoU tO FUCk yoUrself wIth sNaKes puShIng aLl thE buTtonS a hoSpitAl musT bE snaKe frEE eVen foR baNanA faCES oF baTShiT craZy FaIrfax tHe soDa maChinE nEeds tO stOp saYiNg baD wOrds tO pEOPLes aNd siNgiNg haMburgerS musT bE SeRvRd iN thE kiTChEn

Date: August 02, 2012 12:40PM

> doUble DIppiNg moTherfucKer CiNdy aNd thaT FUCkING heAD spinnINg baTShit crAZY fINN

whoa... they switched! Stay away from them.

Congratulations on getting a new car! Hopefully this will lead you to lots of calm time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2012 12:40PM by Puddin Taint.

Date: August 02, 2012 01:31PM

BLEH gOt a nEw JoB aT FAirFax rAcKeT bALL cluB paYiNg teN doLleRs aN hOur gOinG tO wOrk fOr miSteR JOhnSon wHo dOes noT seeM To bE baNana faCe baTshiT craZy gOinG tO geT snAke frEe rOom aT booLevaRd HotEl AMy wIll bE haPpy tO bE aBle tO waLk ouT oF beD wIth nO snaKes biTinG heR feeT FaIrfax Racket bAll clUB haS loTs oF baNana faCes thEy waRE sHorTs wIth wHiTe shIrtS baTShiT craZy gOiNG tO clEan foRts caRrY ouT gaRbage pRoLly sNaKes anD clEan eQUIPMENT tHis sEemS tO bE joB oF drEaMs aNd tOniGht AMy hAs eXtra moNey WinE waIting foR hER sOon NeW sNake fRee rOom aNd a fUckiNg TeLiVisIon tHaT woRKs

Date: August 02, 2012 03:18PM

A job of dreams, extra money, wine waiting, a snake free room, and a fucking TV that works.

Does life get any better?

Date: August 02, 2012 04:56PM

BEH Wrote:
> A job of dreams, extra money, wine waiting, a
> snake free room, and a fucking TV that works.
>
> Does life get any better?

I really couldn't have said it any better myself. For some reason I just knew BLEH was going to have a great week.

And yeah, what the hell is up with Cindy now being the double-dipping, muther-fucker and Finn having the spinning head. Maybe with all of this excitement BLEH made the rare, minor typo.

Date: August 02, 2012 06:57PM

Calm Time with Amy in a snAke frEe rOom aT booLevaRd HotEl... Things are definitely turning around for you my friend! I salute you.
Attachments:
Mendota calmtime.jpg

Date: August 03, 2012 09:00AM

BLEH gEt tO WorK sOon haD bReak FaSt aT baTShit cRazy dEnnyS dennYS musT anSWer tP snaKes aS thEy aRe evEry wHere iS iT poSsIblE tO haVe a MeAl wIth oUt thEse baTShit cRAzY creAtUreS coIled aT yOUr taBeL baNaNa faCes muSt liKe thEse thEse baTsHiT crAzy sLimY sNaKes tHaT HAVe mAde thEm seLveS aT hoMe iS,iT poSsIBlE tO eaT iN a SnaKe fRee pLaCe iN FaIrfAx FaIrfAx pResiDenT muST loVE snAkes aS tHis FaIrfAx iS s DeN oF sNaKes aNd bAnaNa faCes

Date: August 03, 2012 10:23AM

Wow Bleh. You continue to amaze. Your never give up attitude, and snake warnings are always appreciated, but I wish I had your courage. Just back in town I have missed many of your writings, but due to now being in the "Land of Snakes" I shall pay attention to your warnings, and congrats on the new job. You are doing great Bleh.

Date: August 03, 2012 11:13AM

I can just see the sign on Lee Highway now... "Welcome to Fairfax, Land of Snakes and Banana Faces"

Date: August 03, 2012 12:43PM

It seems that all is right in the world for BLEH. And to think, not 48 hours ago BLEH was inside a snake. Once again, thanks for sharing and be sure go keep us updated over the weekend BLEH!!!

Date: August 03, 2012 12:58PM

BEH Wrote:
> I can just see the sign on Lee Highway now...
> "Welcome to Fairfax, Land of Snakes and Banana
> Faces"

Howling with laughter. If someone has the ability to photoshop this sign with this message, I'd be greatly appreciative.

Date: August 03, 2012 02:15PM

NRA 75 Wrote:
> BEH Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I can just see the sign on Lee Highway now...
> > "Welcome to Fairfax, Land of Snakes and Banana
> > Faces"
>
>
> Howling with laughter. If someone has the ability
> to photoshop this sign with this message, I'd be
> greatly appreciative.

I don’t want to promise any specific time but I will definitely do it sometime this weekend if somebody hasn’t beaten me to it!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2012 02:20PM by TheNorthman.

Date: August 03, 2012 02:48PM

BLEH miSteR JOHnSon haS tO puT uP wItH sO maNy batsHit cRaZy baNaNa faCEs aT FAIrFAx raCkEt clUb thEy tHiNk thEy oWn tHe fuCkiNg plaCe baTShiT craZy moThErfUckeRs anD tHerE beAdy EyEs anD caImAN thAt sEem tO aPpeeR frOm thErE fOre heAds oN luNch brEaK haVe saNd wiTches sO gaR tOdaY misTeR JohnSon shoWs raCkeT clUb clEan traSh caNs aNd clEan wEighT sEtS reMoveD twO snAkes frOm baThrooMs tHis iS beSt joB evEr aNd misTer JoHnsOn iS thE diRecT noT baNana faCe coMpaRed wIth sNakE loviNg baNana faCes thAt coMe tO plaY raCkeT baLl

Date: August 03, 2012 03:12PM

@Northman, thank you. I have to keep almost stubbing my toes with a tack, to keep laughing so hard. Especially at work, its killing me reading these posts. In a good way of course, but some of the funniest shit, between Bleh, and BEH's most recent comment, I just couldn't contain it.

Bleh, so glad to hear that Mr Johnson is HaNdling BanaNa faceS sO WeLL. Apparently Fairfax is the land of entitled folks, so it comes with the territory, running a racquetball club. Here there is no doubt a higher propensity of banana faces, than perhaps even the golf course.

Date: August 03, 2012 03:16PM

I would imagine the ability to handle banana faces is imperative to Mr. Johnsons posistion.

The most amazing thing is , Bleh has finally found someone he respects.

Check in with the snakes in fairfax crew next week. Have a nice weekend everybody.

Posted by: meh ()
Date: August 03, 2012 11:51PM

I hope BLEH writes a novel someday. I would buy it

Date: August 04, 2012 09:42AM

@Meh LOL. "Fifty Shades of Bleh". Chapter 1 Snakes, Chapter 2 Riding in Snakes, Chapter 3 Finn Double Dipper, Chapter 4 Rude Vending Machines.

Date: August 04, 2012 11:04AM

BLEH oN luNcH bReaK aT FAIrFAx raCkEt clUb miSter JoHnsoN remInDs caLl gesTs bY misTeR oR miSsUs nOt bY fIrst naMe waNt tO caLl geSts miSter aNd miSsuS baNaNa faCE laSt niGhT snAkeS iN othER rOom aT booLevaRd HOtEl heAr scReaMinG aBouT snAkes baTShiT crAZy thRow shoEs oN waLl shUt uP AMy trYiNg tO sleeP baTShiT craZy thrEe iN moRniNg gO tO boSs maN aT deSk whO sitS oN hiS faT aSs sUrrOundeD,bY snAkes

Date: August 04, 2012 11:37AM

waNt tO caLl geSts miSter aNd miSsuS baNaNa faCE

Fucking hilarious.

Date: August 04, 2012 02:46PM

BLEH wEnT tO beSt buy aFteR wOrK aT FAIrFAX raCKEt baLl clUb fEeLiNg wIth bAnaNa FaCes iS tIrInG nEed caLm tImE bEsT bY haS cD plAyer vaN LiSEN tO CDs wIthOut noiSes froM baTShiT craZy FaIrfAx frOm geTtInG iN thE waY oF caLl tImE baTShiT craZy cuE,buS fuLl oF sNAKes tOdaY cOoD nOt fInd onE sEaT wIth oUT onE oF thEse hiSsiNg peeCes oF sHit nOT coiLed uP reAdY tO biTe fInGeRs oN rIghT haNd bLeeDiNg bOss maN oN buS a bAnana faCe waTch tHe rOadS aNd keeP snAkes oFf yoUr buS whAt yOu waNt buS oF sNAKes tO deAl wIth gOt cD plAyeR baCk aT hoTel buT tiRed oF sNAKes aNd bANaNA faCeS iN FaIrfaX tHeRe aRe sO maNy

Date: August 04, 2012 03:15PM

tiRed oF sNAKes aNd bANaNA faCeS iN FaIrfaX tHeRe aRe sO maNy

Yes Bleh, there are many of these, at least banana faces in FFX. Its an unfortunate part of living here, that there is just such a preponderance of them. I wish we could live in a world without banana faces, but I'm afraid in Fairfax, and beyond its county line, there are still banana faces. Probably less, but nonetheless, banana faces seem to be an international phenomena.

Date: August 05, 2012 12:47PM

Welcome to Fairfax County,Virginia

Land of Snakes and Banana Faces
Attachments:
sNakEs iN fAiRfAx.jpg

Date: August 05, 2012 01:00PM

Howling with laughter!!!! Thank you Northman!!!! This is great!!!!!!!

Date: August 05, 2012 01:05PM

No problem bro!!

Glad you liked it :)

Date: August 05, 2012 01:17PM

:). Yeah, others are now seeing it, and Bleh or BlEhS signature phrase, has now become closer to being part of our common lexicon. And that alone is "bEaUtIFuL". I'm planning on calling someone a bananaface soon enough.

Props on a beautiful sign. May Fairfax consider Bleh's "truth in advertising", be a reason to change it to this.

Date: August 06, 2012 11:14AM

I wonder where BLEH is. I gotta say, I’m a little worried, here.

For starters, BLEH hasn’t posted since Friday afternoon and secondly he usually here bright and early every Monday morning to provide his supporters and fans with an his usual exhilarating weekend recap and the latest updates regarding sNakEs iN fAirfAx.

I hope to hear from you soon BLEH….

Pages: Previous12345678910AllNext
Current Page: 6 of 10

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.