HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678910AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 10
Re: SnAKeS iN fAiRfAx
Posted by: 2concerned ()
Date: June 06, 2012 12:55PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: BLEH ()
Date: June 07, 2012 08:19AM

BLEH toDay hoRriblE moRnINg baTShit cRazy WomaN wIth FiRe eyEs laFIng oN bUs iN FaIrfaX tHey fIll buS wiTh watEr frOm hoSes buS rIde uP tO toP oF leGs snAkeS coMinG frOm hOse baNaNa faCe drIver yeLlINg siT dOWnn DowN Down miNd yoUr fuCkiNg buSinEsS baTShit cRAzy fooL snAkes swIm iN buS dooRs opEniNg haVe fucKiNg snaKes rOllinG oUt oN cIrcLe moRe hoSes comE uP woMan wIth FiRE eyEs buRns mUY haNds thIS shIt muSt stOp woMan wIth FiRE eyEs baNanA faCe drIver siT doWn yoU siT doWN driVe baTShiT craZy boSS maN watEr iN buS snAkes sWimmINg nexT stop puLl roPE waTeR moRe maN wiTh suiTcasE,snAkes comE ouT baTShit cRAZy tOday taLk wiTh eGgs aT MaC DOnAlDS thEy dO noT liKe snAkes anD wOmaN wiTh FiRe eyEs baTShit cRAZy bITch yoU liKe wET buS rIdes wIth sNakes hOp oN taKe a RIde wIth thE cloWn oN thE buS maKinG snAke baLlooNs

Posted by: Yo Batshit!!! ()
Date: June 07, 2012 10:52AM

Yes Fairfax has snakes. Kingsnakes, Garters, Ratsnakes, and commonly Brown water snakes. Some copperheads, but other than that nothing venomous! And they do not ride on buses!

Date: June 07, 2012 10:55AM

Posted by: BananaFace ()
Date: June 07, 2012 10:56AM

BLEH, you sure do have some rotten luck with the busses you ride! Keep in mind, though, that when the bus driver asks you to sit down you need to follow his instructions. There is no standing in the busses.

Date: June 07, 2012 12:13PM

BLEH weNT tO sUbwaY iN FaIrfaX upSidE doWn fuCked UP place baTShIt craZy maN gAve mE saNdwiTch iN baCk oF PlacE baTShiT crAzY maN saID hE iS heRe miNd yoUr BusiNess bAnanA faCE womAn wiTh fiRe eyEs waLkS In snAkeS faLL fRom rooF peOplEs ScreaMinG giaNt snAkes flYiNg iNv tHe glASs muSic plAys snAkes anGry biTiNg peOpleS baTShit crAzy woMan wIth fiRe eYEs yElliNg iT iS yOu sNakes fLyiNg ouT oF heR teeTh heaD sPins aRouNd shE eaTs emPloYee anD walKs oUt scReaMiNg baTShit crAZy rOadS movInG sEe maN iN SuitS teLliNg pEopLeS tO leAve tHE aReA

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: June 07, 2012 12:16PM

That's why I own a car, old and battered as it is. I could never take the excitement of riding the Cue bus.

Date: June 07, 2012 12:59PM

BLEH thIs sTuFf dO noT fInD heLpfuL caRs nO caR cHeck iT foR snAkes tHey aRe aLl ovEr FAirFax peOplEs rUnniNg aRounD noT jUsT oN buS baTShiT crAzy snAkeS woMan wITh eyEs oN fiRe woRkers thrOwiNg snAkes oN stReeTs nO eAsy prObleM snAkes aLlovVer FAiRfax aT shOpErS sToRes caRs chEck yoUr caR gaS stAtionS caN haVe snAkes gEt iN thEre iF baNaNa faCe boSs maN thrOws thEm iN yOuR winDow gOiNg baCk tO sleeP cheCkinG foR snAkes thAt baTShit cRAZy womaN wIth eYes oN fIRe FaIrfaX muSt bE toWn oF snAKEs

Date: June 08, 2012 08:27AM

BLEH thIs eaRthquAke iN moRninG caUseD massIve sNakes tO coMe ouT frOM ThE grOunD tRyInG to waTch foR snAkEs bUilDiNg daMage anD thE baTShiT crAzy woMAn wiTh fiRe eyEs frOm geTtiNg tO peOpleeS StuCk bY thIs eARthquAke thAt maKes moRe snaKes appEaR dO noT noE wHy thIs haPpeNs snaKes flyinG aRoUnd baTShit cRAZy peOples rUnninG aroUnD FaIrfax baS wHat iT iS

Date: June 08, 2012 08:29AM

Bleh, this situation is absoloutly batshit crazy!

Posted by: @_Bleh ()
Date: June 08, 2012 10:27AM

Get some meds! There are no snakes or earthquakes fool

Date: June 08, 2012 01:06PM

BLEH thAt fuCker FiNn baTShit craZy gOod foR noThinG chEeSe fACE baCk tO fuCkinG dOubLe diPpinG seLliNg snaKes fInDs thEm puTs thEm iN baG donUt sTorE aT cirCle paYs moNey bAnanA faCe boSs maN seLling fuCkinG snAkes woMaNsv eYes bItteN bY theSe FUckING crEatureS oF FiNn womAn wiTh FirE eyEs laFInG shE iS noT gooD fOr peOplEs oF FAiRfax geT oUt baTShit crAZy bItch

Date: June 08, 2012 01:26PM

Bleh, will you be attending "Celebrate Fairfax"?
I hope to see Finn there, I'd like to buy some snakes.

Date: June 08, 2012 02:00PM

BLEH cElebRatE FaIrfax eaRthquakes aNd snAkes stEp riGht uP baTShit crAZy dO nOt giVe fInN doUble dIppiNg snAke seLlIng mOtherFucker mOney bY booZe moRe snAkes whAt kInd oF baTShit crAZy stuFf thIs plaCe ceLeBrate snaKes wOman wiTh fiRe eyEs baNana FaCe bOSs maN yoU baTShit CrAZY BLeh gO ahEaD buY thE snAked fREE onEs aLl over gEt twO huNdreD frEE onEs oN cUe buS baTShiT crAzy yOuvAre

Date: June 08, 2012 02:45PM

Bleh, yes, I see your point.

I won't be attending "Celebrate Fairfax" after all.

Date: June 08, 2012 04:04PM

BLEH dO noT loosE yOur brAinz thEy heLp yOu sEe ThaT FiNn aNd snakeS rIP oUt eyEs FroM eYes sUcKinG yoUr bLooD frOm thEm fINN snAkes baTShiT cRAZy dPuBlE DippiNg moTherFucker sSteAling heRe haVe fuckINg sNakEs thAt biTe yoU dO noT bE sEen bY thE baNanA faCe womAn wiTH eyEs oN diRe eGgs teLl sTaY awAy stAy awAy hiDe frOm heR sHe iS baTShit CrAZY sooN oN buS nO snaKes kEep thEm oF thE buS tankS oN toP okAy bUt dO noT haVe siT doWN wHen sNaKes uP anD dowN buS boSS maN pEopLes dO nOT lIkE tO siT wIth theSe sNaKes biTiNg tHere fAT beLlies baTShit CRAZY thIs sHit cRleBrrTe FaIrfax laNd of SYCOTic peOpleS eaRthquAkes fInN snAkes fiRe eyEs snAkes picTures fuCkinG syCOtiC shIT

Date: June 08, 2012 04:22PM

Sorry BLEH, but when the driver says to sit down you need to sit down. Maybe that is why you have such crapppy luck on busses. Just sit down next time, If the hoses with snakes reach up around your knees bring that to the bus driver's attention, otherwise you are just as big of a distraction as the lady with the fire eyes, the hoses with snakes coming out of them, and finn selling snakes from the corner. Come on, man, set the example. I know you can do it!

Posted by: NRA 75 ()
Date: June 08, 2012 05:51PM

Bleh are these the eyes you see?
Attachments:
eyes.jpg

Posted by: Amigo fucked ()
Date: June 09, 2012 11:57AM

Amigo get some help hombre. You are batshit loco.

Date: June 09, 2012 03:06PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFzXaFbxDcM

Mr. Rogers "Garden of Your Mind" might help Bleh.

Posted by: Albert Hoffman ()
Date: June 09, 2012 11:48PM

Bleh, lets do some LSD and go for a bike ride.

Date: June 11, 2012 09:50AM

BLEH sYCOtIc sElebrAte FaIrfaX wAS snAke fiReworkS peopLes seLlinG snAkes chAir riDe,hangiNg oN tO snAkes bAtshIT craZy SnakeS flyIng ouT oF speaKerS wOmaN wiTh fiRe eyEs foLlowinG arOunD witH jaCketS bITch tOdAy paNKaKeS sAy roDe bUs tOken maChinE attAck fiNgers lAst timE boSS maN w orKinG toDay dO noT nOw lEt mY fUckinG fiNgerS gO baTshiT craZy maChine fiRewoRks oF snAkes rIdes wiTh snAkes bAnaNa faCes aT riDes aRe aLL baTshiT CraZy pEopleS frOm heAR,neeD theRe heAds exaMinED baTshIt crAzy moTherFucKerS

Date: June 11, 2012 11:56AM

BLEH dO nOt liKe yELLOW sNaKe fiRewOrks baD SigN fOr FaIrfaX tOdaY baTshit craZy woMan wiTh fiRE eyEs gIveS biRth TO maNy eggS nOt surE iF thEse sNaKes bUt wOrrY baTshiT CraZy thInGs happEN heRe muSt waTch ouT foR sNakes iN storeS trEes liBraRy baTshit craZy boSs maN baNanA faCe noT haPpy AbouT thIs bATShit cRAzY snAkE shiT caN Not drIvE BuS wiTh sNAKes hiTTing wiNshiEld

Date: June 11, 2012 12:43PM

Snakes on the windshield! That would be murder on the wipers.

I agree, "Celebrate Fairfax" IS psychotic. I was also hallucinating when I attended.

Do you think that lady with the fire eyes is in fact, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds?

Date: June 11, 2012 01:22PM

BLEH baTshiT CraZy LUcY iS toDay shAviNg sHe iS oN miRror laYiNg eGgs snAkes iN eveRy paRt oF FaIrfaX tODaY baNaNa faCe boSs MaN aT shOPErS goInG frOm laNe tO LaNe thrOwinG snAkes iN garbAge Bags yeLls gEt ouT wIsh baTshiT CraZy LuCy couLd usE fiRe eYes tO burN hiS tiE suiT weArinG baNanA faCE gE iS baTshiT CraZy anD nO onE puTs uP wiTh sNAKes iN icE creAm anD delI sOoN peOplEs heAr deServes bEttEr

Date: June 11, 2012 01:41PM

Snakes in ice cream now!?!?! I think I'll avoid Shoppers from here on out...

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: June 11, 2012 02:26PM

----
Attachments:
1338138675874.jpg

Date: June 11, 2012 03:25PM

BLEH tHis noT gooD tImes weNT tO dO clOthEs aT KmART baTshit craZy SnAkeS sHit oN flooRS oF stOre walkeD tO perSon wiTh caSh maChiNe anD snAkes flEw ouT aT heR boSS mAN comEs baTshiT CraZy moTherFuckEr tOtAl fuckINg baNanA fACE geTs oN miCrOfOne anD yeLLs aT peOpLeS nO snAkeS iN stOre dO noT brInG sNakEs iN stOreS stUpiD fucKinG baNanA fACE wOmaN WiTH eyEs oN fiRe biTeS hiS arM oFf,blOod sNakE shIt peopLes RuNninG frOm eaRthquAkes snAkes comINg uP from unDEr thE grOunD plaNEs iN skY drOppiNg snAkes woMan wiTh eyEs oN fiRE laFInG baNanA fACE screaMinG geTs oN miCroFOnE askiNG foR buRgeRs anD Fries sodAs baTshit crAZy

Date: June 11, 2012 04:33PM

WTH? Seriously? I'm trying to be kind, but NONE OF THIS SHIT makes any SENSE!!
Attachments:
blue waffle.jpg

Posted by: dAVe lArAbY ()
Date: June 11, 2012 06:24PM

iT doEsNT maKE SEnse tO yoU MaKEs pERFecT sEnSE tO mE aRE yOU bAtSHIt crAZY bANanA fACE

Date: June 12, 2012 08:30AM

BLEH tOdaY stARts nOt bEst waY tO sTaRt oFf haVe coFee thIs moRniNg snAke juMps froM cuP anD chOkes rOll arOunD flOoR aT MaC DOnALdS baTshiT CraZy fUckIng tirEd haVe tO fiGht sNakes froM wHaT iS tO WaKe uP oN groUnd fIghtInG snAke,moRe faLl froM CeiLinG baNaNa faCe boSs,maN yeLliNg anGry taKes snAkes thrOws thEm ouTside thRows ThEm oN thE grIll woMan wiTh fiRE eyEs weAriNg MaC DoNAlDS shiRt laFInG maN iN strEet stePs oN snAkes feeT,bleeDinG squIshEd snAkes oN strEeTs frOm caRs baTshiT CrAZy SneLl gO tO taLk tO paNkaKes neeD tO noW whY syCoTic snaKes aLl ovER,

Date: June 12, 2012 09:17AM

Damn, and I thought I had a bad morning just because my Metro train was delayed! I sure hope you didn't drink any of that coffee that the snake jumped out of.

Date: June 12, 2012 09:24AM

"SneLl gO tO taLk tO paNkaKes neeD tO noW whY syCoTic snaKes aLl ovER"

Would it not be wonderful if the pancakes could answer that question!

Hate to say it, but even if they did, I'd still eat them.

Does that seem ungrateful and selfish?

Date: June 12, 2012 10:57AM

BLEH bATshit craZy maN aT libRarY taKinG copyS oF Snakes pUt onset oN macHine coPY comEs oUt paPer waIsTed anGrY snAkes baTshiT craZy bOsS maN teLl hiM nO moRe cOpys oF snAkEd taKe tHOSe fuCkINg tHinGs oUt oF heRe thIs iS gOoD idEa nOt baTshiT craZy baNana facE,liBrARy wOman wIth fiRe eyEs spiTs snaKes oUt oF hER moUTH fuCk heR eaT coFee,bITch snaKe brEaTh bITch

Posted by: pandora 6 ()
Date: June 12, 2012 11:12AM

And my doc says I have issues. This is both funny and scary, at the same time. Off to discuss sports with my lunch

Date: June 12, 2012 11:14AM

'Snake breath', that's a good one BLEH.

Look on the bright side, it's been several days since the token machine bit your fingers. Also, no earthquakes today.

Date: June 12, 2012 12:41PM

BLEH waNT tO knOW iTs raInInG snAkes plAnes wiTh snAkes thrOwn DowN iN FaIRfax baTshit craZy gO tO iMporTaNt peOpleS iN suiTs foR thIs puT uP siGns weLcomE tO FaIrfaX snAkes aLl ovER thE fucKinG plaCe baTshiT crAZy haVe sticKers FaIrfax wAtch ouT FoR snAkeS baNaNa faCes iN jaCkeTs folloWinG dO nOt liKe tHis baTshiT crAZy woMan wiTh firE eyeS angrY

Date: June 12, 2012 01:34PM

Bleh, I would think there is an rule against the emmision of reptilian creatures from FAA registered airborne crafts.
Did you get the plane serial number?

Posted by: Doctor Real!!! ()
Date: June 12, 2012 02:22PM

BEH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bleh, I would think there is an rule against the
> emmision of reptilian creatures from FAA
> registered airborne crafts.
> Did you get the plane serial number?

Last week people were freaking out about the 2 concerned fellow, and this guy is given a free pass? I wouldn't encourage someone who sees snakes, and talks to their food. This is one person I'm concerned about, and do not want to see at all.

Posted by: Bananaface ()
Date: June 12, 2012 03:25PM

I think doctor is a banana face!

Date: June 13, 2012 10:01AM

BLEH baTshit craZy daY weNt oN buS DrIven bY woMan wITH fiRe eyEs toKen maChinE okAy paNkakEs saY trUst thEm thEy smArT wOmaN driVe sloW peOpleS noT scReamiNg juMping wOmaN beSt drIver maKe turN snaKes coMe FlyIng iN thRu WiNdows glAss aLl ovEr snAkes duLl uP buS soDa macHinE aTtaCks buS rOads bounCe woMan tUrnS aRound yoU aRe aLl sO fuCKed ruN aWaY BleH faSt inTO wooDs gOinG tO luncH buT afRaid oF woMan wITH fiRe eYEs anD snaKes

Posted by: SnakeBreath ()
Date: June 13, 2012 10:46AM

Wait a minute, they're letting the woman with fire eyes drive the bus?!?!!? Why, that's batshit crazy! Next thing you know a snake will be driving the bus.

Date: June 13, 2012 11:04AM

I just want Bleh to pick my lotto numbers. Anyone who talks to pancakes, has their ear to the ground on such information in my experience.

Date: June 13, 2012 12:28PM

I often have wondered whatever happened to the girl with Kalidescope eyes..she's driving a Cue bus!

However, I still can't account for Lovely Rita Meter Maid

Date: June 13, 2012 01:46PM

BLEH toDay aT kaYmaRt gIvINg moNeY foR soCks oPenEd baG snaKes juMpEd oUt whAt thE FUck iS thiS FaIrfax laNd of FuckinG snAkes baTshiT crAZy weNt tO bOss maN and waNted tO geT moNeY,baCk bOss maN yeLls juMpinG uP anD doWn oN taBles saYinG wE dO noT giVE mOnEy baCk fOr sNakes iN kayMARt Bags fuCkiNg BanAna fAce paYed moNey fOr sNAkes baTshit,craZy bOsS maN yoUr sTore dO noT yeLl baNana fACE soCks nOt snAkes whAt yoU seLl iS baTshiT crAZy

Date: June 13, 2012 01:48PM

Bleh, thats exactly why K Mart is losing business.

May I suggest Super Wal Mart for a snake free shopping experience?

Date: June 14, 2012 08:33AM

BLEH toDay noT aS maNy snAkes oN piCkiT sTrEeT weNt tO sHOpErS aNd bUtcherS cUttiNg uP snAke heAds maN wiTh blooDy apRon puT snKES heAdS oN mEaT areA seLliNg tHem baTshiT crAZy sNake sOoP aNd SalaDs peOpleS paY moNeY foR thIs shiT aRe baTshiT crAZy baNana fACe bOss maN toDay ouT frOnt graBbiNg snAkes brInGs thEm inSide baTshiT crAZy woMan wITh firE eyES laFInG aS snAkes caUse peOpleS runnIng anD screAmiNg frOm StOre sHe laYinG eggS iN parkiNg loT lAFINg saYinG yoU haVE nOt seeN shiT whiLe snAkeS flY oUt,oF heR mouTh

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: June 14, 2012 08:49AM

BLEH Wrote:
> sNake sOoP aNd SalaDs

-
Attachments:
snaksoup.jpg
1.1276440598.snake-salad-anyone.jpg

Date: June 14, 2012 09:28AM

BLEH dO noT liKe This baTshiT crAZy bOss maN aT KaY MaRT taKe sOcks baCk hE angRy hE saY snAkes itS socKs bAnaNa faCe aT stOre puT haNd iN BaG foR prizEs tiCkeTs foR frEe stuFf boSs maN saId puT haNd iN anD snAKeS biTe fiNgers BaTshiT craZy woMan nEar scrEamiNg blOody sTumpS foR finGers as nAkeD chEwiNg oN finGerS baTshit craZy runNiNg ouT oF stOre mmaN wIth fiRe taKe snAkes oFf finGers cleAn up iN snKES DEpartmEnt yoU baTshiT crAZy fooLs kAy iS fuLl of bAnaNa faCes dO noT trUst thEm

Date: June 14, 2012 01:58PM

BLEH liBraRy iS baTshit craZy baNana faCe fUckinG asshoLe thrOw snAkes,iN maGazines anD oN conpUtrS saYs sPenDS tIme thEre baGs oF Snakes ComE oUt FUCk yOu baNanA fAcE coNpUTrS anD snAkes noThinG tO dO witH iT pEevE,oF fuckInG shiT baTshit crAZy thRoW snAkes uP yoUr aSs anD FinD thEm baNanA faCe

Date: June 14, 2012 02:56PM

Deal or no deal? On a related note, I did see a black ratsnake as well this week while running. No women with fire eyes or anyone who seemed batshit crazy.
Attachments:
bleh.jpg

Posted by: Eileen Dover ()
Date: June 14, 2012 05:13PM

it's a shame Timothy Leary isn't here to see this

Date: June 15, 2012 08:16AM

BLEH dOuBLe dippInG fInN aNd hiS baTshit crAZy snaKes biT jJ hE haS bLooDy foReheAd anD hUrts sO anGRY aT thaT doUble dIPpINg moztheRfuCker hiS snAkes aLl ovEr FaIrFax oN buS aT STorE aT shoPpiNg ceNter KaY maRT sHOPErS tHis baTshiT craZy plAce iS lanD oF maNy sNakeS woMan wIth fiRe eyEs laYs eGgs oF SnAkes fUck hEr goIng TO MaC DOnALdS tO taLk wiTh paNKaKrs tHey maKe sEnse aNd arE bETter theN thAt fuckIng riDe oN thE fuCkiNg buS sO sicK oF thIs sHiT caN noT evEn siT doWn wIth nO snAKes oR buS boSs maN baNanA faCe yeLling

Date: June 15, 2012 08:44AM

Bleh, please let me know if JJ is ok.
Snake bites, even when they're not poisonous ,can get infected.

Maybe JJ should seek out legal advice. He may have grounds for a civil lawsuit against Finn.

Date: June 15, 2012 09:49AM

BLEH woKe Up iN A maChine aT kaY MArT baTshit crAZy snAKes anD giaNT clAW peOpleS PuTtiNg quArters iN laFInG claW geTs snAkEs trYs tO geT mY heAd baTshiT craZy baNgiNg oN glAss BOss maN yeLliNg sTay thE FUck iN thEir fUckiNg baNaNa faCe peOpLes laFInG woMan wIth fiRe EYES sMilEs opEn moUth snAkes flYiNg ouT oF moUth smAshInG WiNdows baTshit CrAZy rUn faR frOm heRe dO noT gO tO thiS plaCe tO noT Be iN a glAss bOx wIth snAkes baTshiT crAZy baNanA,faCE yoU wIll taKe mY SocKs baCk yoUvsaY,soCks iTs snAkes fUcker,

Posted by: BananaFaceBossMan ()
Date: June 15, 2012 11:02AM

BLEH, time to look for a new job. And we'll be sending you a bill for the broken glass.

Date: June 15, 2012 11:14AM

As horrifying as Bleh's experiences are, none are scarier than "woKe Up iN A maChine aT kaY MArT ".
I've woken up in strange places, but thats ridiculous!

Date: June 15, 2012 12:59PM

BLEH sUcH bAd daY baTshit CrAZy waNt,tO gO tO sleeP oN BrAddoCk rOad baTshiT crAZy sNAKes aLl oveR iT snAkes oN SidewalkS sQuiShEd unDer fEet bIte LeGs hOrriBle weAnT tO piZzA hUt piZza comEs ouT yeLlInG eaT mE eaT mE pePeroNi eYes scReaM thRoW hoT chEesE iN faCe,baTshiT crAZy cooK maKinG snAke piZzaS,thRowS PIzaS snAkeS iN tO aIr baTshiT crAZy thIs plAcr iS

Posted by: Doctor House ()
Date: June 15, 2012 02:04PM

Get some meds!!!!!

Posted by: Supporter of BLeH ()
Date: June 15, 2012 03:22PM

I think BlEh is in another world to put it in such terms, but I find BleHs posts to provide insight into what the human mind can do, and also where snakes are. Wondering what his diagnosis is, and if these snakes are some form of PTSD.

Date: June 15, 2012 03:22PM

Pizza Hut has snake pizza? Cool, I was getting a little bored with pepperoni.

Posted by: Snake Fan ()
Date: June 16, 2012 01:44PM

Only snakes in Fairfax are black and yellow rats, garters, copperheads, and Brown water ones. That's it. Sorry for any let down but these are species in Fairfax.

Date: June 17, 2012 09:16AM

BEH Wrote:
> Pizza Hut has snake pizza? Cool, I was getting a
> little bored with pepperoni.

Not only that but apparently the pizza talks (well, screams). Maybe the pizza and the pancake can get together and have a discussion.

BLEH, hope today was a better day for you my friend. Look on the bright side, it's been several days since you've had your fingers bit by a token machine and we've been earthquake-free for at least 4-5 days!

Posted by: rats rats everywhere ()
Date: June 17, 2012 02:24PM

I love how my neighbors who indiscriminately kill snakes on their properties always wind up having issues with rodents in their homes. And they fail to make the cause-effect connection.

Date: June 18, 2012 01:20PM

BLEH thIs dAy iS baTshit craZy woMan wiTh fiRe eyEs chAsEs shE theN spIts oUt veNom pEopLes rUnniNg oN buRniNg streeTs,sNakes dRop FrOm plaNes toWn iS,unDer,baTtle fRom SnakeS baTshit crAZy snAke atE maN aT MaC DonaLDS screAmiNg bLoOd iN diNiNg rOom snAkes hiT rooF booM Boom Boon aHHHhhhH

Posted by: Ronald ()
Date: June 18, 2012 05:27PM

Look, first you complain about the rats, now the rats are gone, you complain about the snakes...

Posted by: Ito ()
Date: June 18, 2012 06:41PM

I can totally understand what BLEH is saying -- that woman with fire in her eyes needs to be stopped. That must have been a bad scene at McDonalds.

Date: June 19, 2012 08:10AM

BLEH haD fooD thIs moRniNg aT MaC DonALDS taLked tO paNkAkes thEy sAy coAst iS cLeAr bOss mAn cOmes ouT wIth sNakeS thrOws thEm aT taBle yeLLinG fuCkiNg baNana faCe baTshiT crAzy mOthErfUcker waLk ouTsidE tAke buS toDay nO snAKes

Posted by: BananaFAce ()
Date: June 19, 2012 08:54AM

BLEH, congrats on a snake-free bus ride FINALLY. Just goes to show that one can never go wrong listening to McDonalds' pancakes when they tell you the coast is clear.

Date: June 19, 2012 10:07AM

BLEH toDay iS Not sO gooD jJ goes WE gO tO MAc DonAldS heLlo thIs iS MAc DonAldS caN taKE OrdeR Jj gEtS baGeL CheeSe,womAn wiTh fiRe eYEs aT woMen thRow sNakeS iN baG baTshIt craZy bitCH bOss mAN wiTh sNake fOr tYe bAnaNa faCe,thRoWs snAkeS iN caR rUnninG geT oN buS womAn wITh,fiRe eYEs rOllS baLl oF sNakeS doWn buS baTshiT crAzy bITch snAkes t eeTh sHow tEeth hiSs AngrY ghOsT snAkes shOw uP anD maN siNgs tO toSter ovEn iN seAt sNakes poP ouT coFfee saYs,tO eaT,iT fucKinG baTshiT crAZy snAke eaTs JJ anD woMan wITh firE eYes laFInG

Posted by: Snake Breath ()
Date: June 19, 2012 10:20AM

Wait, McDonalds sells bagels?

Sorry to hear about JJ.

Date: June 19, 2012 11:35AM

BLEH snAkes aLl ovEr weNt oN BuS aNd fUll oF cloWnS maKinG baLooNs oF sNAkeS hOle buS clzownS ANd sNakeS bATshiT craZy mOtherFucKiNg bOss mAN oF buS thrOwS snAkeS ouT windOw sTop thE buS snAkes oUt WiNdows cLowNs enTer buS gO dOwn sTrEeT bOsS maN thrOW snAke ouT winDOw cLowNS waLk iN baTshiT crAZy eaRthquaKes shAkinG rOads oN fIrE jJ iN a sNaKes bEllY wHen iS thE pEopLes wHo fiGht sNakEs cOmiNg cLowns oN BUS maKe snAke baLooNs baTshiT crAZy sTop thE buS thRoW oUt sNakeS clzownS enTeR baTshIt craZy baNanA faCe boSS maN aLloWs cloWns tO maKe snAKe balPoNs aNd givE thEm tO peopLes thE tOkeNs maChinze spiTs ouT snAkes saYinG bItch

Date: June 19, 2012 12:45PM

Now clowns are involved? Snakes that say "bitch"?

This has gone far enough!

I'm contacting the man in charge.

Date: June 19, 2012 01:16PM

Did the snakes say 'bitch' or was it the token machine? The suspense is killing me! And those damn earthquakes are back.

Look on the bright side BLEH, if the token machines are spitting out snakes at least they (the token machines) can't bite your fingers.

Date: June 19, 2012 02:00PM

BLEH's world...
Attachments:
wen-snake.jpg

Date: June 19, 2012 02:20PM

BLEH nOt suRe wHaT pEOPleS aRe gOinG tO Do weNT tO luNcH piZzA iS baTsHit craZy baNaNa faCe coOk thRowS sNakeS aT mY taBlW bOss mAN saIs sHuT thE fuCk uP jaMs snAkeS doWn thRoAt wOman wIth fIre eYes cloWnS laFInG clOwnS anD snAkes iNsiDe tHe oVen piZza yEllIng FUck yOu snAkes hIssinG iN caSh maChinE bAnanA faCe cooKs eYes fAll oUt oF faCe eArs tUrn iNtO fiRe anD hE geTs biG snAke thAt eaTs,taBlEs baTshiT crAZy maN oN cOrnEr aNd cloWns wIth sNAkES plAy piAnO oN bRadIck RoAd bAtshiT craZy

Date: June 19, 2012 02:37PM

"cloWns wIth sNAkES plAy piAnO oN bRadIck RoAd bAtshiT craZy"

Wait...the circus is in town?

Date: June 19, 2012 02:37PM

Sounds like the woman with fire eyes finally got what was coming to her! Any updates on JJ or is he still in the snake's belly?

Date: June 20, 2012 09:13AM

BLEH tODaY weNT To brEaK fAsT aT buGeR kInG wOmaN wIth PuRpLe haIr maKe fooDs brInG iT tO taBle enJoY yoUr fOod fReaK shOw fuCkiNg baNanA faCE bITch taBle loCks dowN stUck CAN NoT,moVe snAkeS flyInG ouT oF ceIlIng aLl ovEr taBle hIssiNg,aNgrY baTshit crAZy woMaNs heAd spiNs anD iT iS wOmaN wITh fiRE eyEs grOunD shAkes peOpleS yElliNg cloWns aT WinDowS giVe pEoPlEs iN caRs snAkeS iN baGs,snaKes iN coFee baTshiT crAZy taBle let's gO snAkes aLl ovEr thEre maN oN piAno ouT frOnt haIr oN fIrE sIngInG thE enD iS neAr thE woRlD iS goIng tO enD wiTh snaKes riPpinG apArt aRe eaRs anD shUttInG dowN aRe neCks baTshiT,crAzy,

Date: June 20, 2012 10:17AM

This is what I hate about Burger King, they copy every thing McDonalds does.

McDonalds always had a clown, now Burger King has "cloWns aT WinDowS giVe pEoPlEs iN caRs snAkeS ".

McDonalds has had piano players out in front, now Burger King has "maN oN piAno ouT frOnt haIr oN fIrE sIngInG thE enD iS neAr thE woRlD iS goIng tO end"

Although Burger King HAS shown originality with "wOmaN wIth PuRpLe haIr maKe fooDs brInG iT tO taBle" and "taBle loCks dowN stUck CAN NoT,moVe ".
Nice touches.

But Bleh, if you'd like a peaceful breakfast for once, may I suggest Wendys or the 29 Diner?

Date: June 20, 2012 11:29AM

BLEH giAnt SnaKes goInG iNto gRiNdInG MaChinEs aT StaRbuckS maN maKes coFee wiTh sNAke heAds puTs cholAte oN toP heRe yoU gO baTshiT crAZy plAce FaIrfAx Is snaKes loVed prPtecTd eVery PlaCe boSs maN baNaNa faCe,wIth hiS grEen shIrt jAmS snAkes iN maChinEs snAkes aNgrY aLl ovEr tHe flOor taBleS baTshiT crAZy man's newpApEr chewIng snAkeS BiTe maNs eaRs hE juSt TuRnS paGes baTshiT,craZy,reAdiNg NexT paGe,snAkes biTE hiS,noSe He reAds othEr paGes cloWns ouT fROnT juGeL sNaKes boSs mAn giVeS thEm frEE coFeE snAkes coMe doWn sTaiRs yeLlinG fuCkinG bITcH wAlkiNg dowN maIn stReeT tOdaY snAkes oN grAss rOaDs cloWnS oN BuS fiRe hydRant yeLls aT peOpleS tOday,gO fiNd sNakE sprAy

Date: June 20, 2012 11:38AM

And when I go to Starbucks, it's so boring!

Posted by: Doctor Anaconda ()
Date: June 20, 2012 12:27PM

Where's the doc who worked with that nut, describing his diagnosis here? I'm curious to what Blehs issue is from a professional.

Date: June 20, 2012 12:52PM

Bleh has issues?

Date: June 20, 2012 03:36PM

BLEH sO fuCkinG anGrY BaTshit crAZy maN thRoWs snAKeS whIle seNdiNg moNeY orDeR tO fINN dOublE dIppiNg moTherFucKer fUckiNg baTshit cRAZy FUcK monEY orDer,maChiNe,sPiTs snAkes oUT woMan inSide,BanaNa faCe stEPs ouT hAs cAt HeAds oN stIcks saIs nO monEy orDer fOr,FiNn snAkes heRe tO staY tuRns iN tO woMan wITh fiRE eyEs aS clOwnS wiTh sNaKes laFIng aNd sAY fuCk yOu Fuck You fUCK yOU baTshiT crAZy cloWns oUt frOnT wiTh sNAKeS thRowN aT peOplEs faCeS tiMe tO geT oN fuCkinG snAke buS caLl thIs dAY ovEr baTshiT crAZy caTs oN heAds eaTen bY snAkes sTay thE fuCk oFf tHe BuS

Date: June 20, 2012 03:40PM

It sounds like a particularly bad day for BLEH.

It must be the heat that's making these snakes come out. They are cold-blooded animals and become more active during the hot weather.

Hang in there buddy!

Date: June 20, 2012 04:28PM

Originally I was very anti-Bleh, but Bleh makes sense compared to Scott and some other nutjobs that post here. At least he is different from the other mental cases.

Date: June 20, 2012 06:19PM

BLEH, why did you have to send a money order to Finn? Don't tell me you managed to get in debt to that double-dipping motherfucker!

Any updates on JJ?

I believe this is day 10 or 11 without you having your fingers bitten by the token machine, congrats!

Date: June 21, 2012 08:04AM

I feel Bleh's agony.

The snakes, fire eyed women, serpent tossing clowns, and vicious vending machines are all represenitive of the hostility one encounters daily in Fairfax County.

Angry drivers, rude McDonalds workers, and the impersonal, fast paced technology driven rythmn of life here in Fairfax County , all add to the stress of those of us who feel like outsiders, different from the rest.

Bleh's posts are a cry for help with the constant, seemingly overwhelming and unrelenting stress he endures daily. The guy can't go shopping , take a bus ride, or order a sandwich without encountering terrifying , indifferent , hostility.

Date: June 21, 2012 09:34AM

BLEH nOt haPpy baTshiT crAZy boSs maN aT kaY MaRt thrOws snAkes puTs iN maChine clAw oF meTal scrAtchEs eYeS muSiC plAyiNg BoSs maN thrOW SnakeS iN maCHinE baNanA faCE clAw hiTs,heAd snAkes aNgrY hiSsiNg bItInG laDy wIth fIRe eyEs wiTh boSs maN laFInG claW,hiTs heaD juMp ouT oF maChInE tOasteRs poP ouT snAkEs baTshit cRAZy peOplEs laFInG boSs maN thRoWS miCrowavE snaKes inSid e hiSsiNg yeLl fUcK yOu cloWnS giVe peOpLes snaKeS baTshiT crAZy boSs maN saIs syCOtiC noT coMe herEdO nOt cOmE heRe baTshit cRAZy fuCk yOu

Date: June 21, 2012 09:57AM

See?

Date: June 21, 2012 11:04AM

BLEH bE caRefUl oN maIn StREeT snAke fiFty feeT lonG doUblE diPpInG FiNNs peTS bAtshiT craZy goInG doWn tHE sTrEeT eAtiNg caRs,buSsES hoUses peOpleS trAffiC liGhtS baTshiT crAZy woMan wITh fiRE eyEs oN tOP oF sNake laFINg eaRthqauaKE hiTS aNd baTshit cRAZY BItch sMilEs goInG doWn sTreeT waTcH ozit faSt,moVinG eaTiNg aLl iN itS waY

Date: June 21, 2012 01:55PM

BLEH toDay aT LunCh piZza saIs fuCk yoU baTshit cRazY moTherFuckEr baNanA faCe piZZa yOU aRe mY bITcH tOoK slIceR cuT oUt pePeEonI eYes shUt uP baNanA facE stArt cuT moUth boSs maN comEs ouT fuCk scrEAminG pizzA,iT sTarTed shiT Boss mAn thrOws snAkes geT thE fuCk ouT fuCk yoU baNAnA faCe yoU leT piZZa taLk shIt fuCk thAt nAnafaCe mOthErfuCker snAkes coMe oUt oF flooR flyIng frOm ceIlinG geT oUt iN tiMe baTshIt craZy neeD finD bOss maN wHo taKes carE,oF thIs nOt allOwed shIt nO breaKs gET oN buS WomaN wIth roTted oUt tEeth yeLls fuCk yoU tokeN maChinE fuLl Of snAkes biTes fiNgErs,thIs shIt sTop snAkes aLl ovEr anD cloWns wiTh snAkes pLayInG piAnoS yoU Are,noT heLP

Date: June 21, 2012 02:27PM

Never a dull moment, eh Bleh?

Posted by: Friend for Bleh ()
Date: June 22, 2012 08:10AM

Bleh, you are herby summoned to begin posting in this thread. A new friend of yours, Scott Michelle Lehman awaits you.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/921849/page-20.html

Date: June 22, 2012 08:42AM

BLEH baTshiT cRaZy gHosT snAkes aGain waLk dOwn roAds iNvisIbLe ghOst snAkeS FInn dOublE dIPpInG moTheRfuCkeRs crEation biTe leGs aRmS faCe baTshIt craZy tOkeN maChinE fuLl oF snAkes fiNgers huRtiNg blOodY mEss boSs maN angRY sTupID baNaNa faCE,MinD yoUR busInEsS dRivE thRow snAke ouT stOp ThrOw SnaKe oUt tHiS yOur jOb baNaNa fAcE snaKes aRe yOur prOblEm gEt FiNn rUn hiS fACe ovEr dO noT stOp fOR snAkes fUckEr,

Date: June 22, 2012 09:34AM

Life is tough enough...but now "iNvisIbLe ghOst snAkeS "?

At this point, I throw in the towel.

Date: June 22, 2012 11:21AM

BLEH toDaY iS bATshIt crAZy ovEr iN MaRy fIelD toDay larGe toWer Of SnAKes seNds sIgnAls oUt sOda maChiNe aT MaC DonALdS nOssLes beComE SnAkes bItiNg hIssinG maN wIth biG haT thrOws,snAkeS oUT oF pIckUP tRucK iN dInInG rOom gLass bReAkinG wAnT Tao coMplAnE bOSs maN scReaMs gEt oUt baNaNa fACE thrOwS frIes sOdAS snaKes icE crEam jUmpiNg yeLliNg heAd spInniNg woMan wIth fIrE eYes wAlkS doWn stReeT wIth caTs heAds oN stIcks pEopleS hoNkiNg hOrns caRs tEll FuCk yOuRselF neeD tO fiNd boSs maN oF MaRy fIeLD aboUt thIs baTshiT CRaZy plaCe gO tO liBraRy hOt nOt haPpy aBouT snaKes bAnaNa faCes

Posted by: mjmrc5 ()
Date: June 22, 2012 11:47AM

ewww

Date: June 22, 2012 12:30PM

" caTs heAds oN stIcks "
"larGe toWer Of SnAKes "
"maN scReaMs gEt oUt baNaNa fACE"
"heAd spInniNg woMan wIth fIrE eYes "

Why can't my man ever have a pleasant hallucination?

"i sAw hAllE bERrY tODay, sHe sAiD 'i aM bAtsHiT cRaZy oVEr yOu' , dRaGgeD mE iNtO tHe lAmB cENtEr, mAde lOvE tO mE, whIlE hEaD sPiNnInG, sHe hIsSeD 'yOu mAdE mE oRgAsM' . vErY hApPy, wIlL sEe hEr aGaIn"

Pages: Previous12345678910AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 10

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.