HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678910AllNext
Current Page: 9 of 10
Re: SnAKeS iN fAiRfAx
Posted by: BLEH9 ()
Date: August 27, 2012 06:31AM

BLEH aT MaC doNaLDs baTShIT crAzy woMAn wiTh raZor tEeTh looKiNg liKe snAKES iN paRkinG loT taLk tO eGgs paNkAKES aNd HaVE sEaT wIth heAd sPinnInG cIndY sNaKes FiNn doUbLE diPpiNg mOTherfuckeR clIff jJ jusT wAnt cAlM tIme eGgs saY tOdaY fUll oF snAKeS FoR baTShIT crAzy FaIrfax

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 27, 2012 08:39AM

BLEH FInn dOubLe dIppinG moTherfUckEr weNT tO minEkEy tO fiX tiRes bAnaNa fAcE bOss NaN saIs gEt ouT baTShIT cRazy fInN doUblE diPpiNg moTheRfUckeRs caRs neeD nEw tIre boSs maN sIts iN chAiR yeLlinG thRowS snAkeS aT FaIrfaX bOoLEVARD sCreaMinG wHilE hiS eYes tUrn bRiGht reD peOpLes wOrkiNg foR hiM brIng sNaKes unLoad thEm oN thE strEet hiSsinG biTinG aT caRs peOpLes baTShiT crAzy

Date: August 27, 2012 10:51AM

BLEH tRyInG tO geT baTShIt cRaZy bOss maN tO geT baTShiT cRaZy cLeaNiNg laDy wIth hUMp oN baCk raZor tEeTh tO gET tHis fUckInG brEeZewaY hOtEL tO gET rId oF snAkeS iN shOwEr thEy nEeD tO bE iN thErE geT yOur baTShIt crAzy dUst bIn anD geT thEm oUt oF thE fiLtHy FaIrfaX laNd oF snAkeS frIenLy iNfested hOlE tHe teLevisioN sHows nOthiNg buT snAke sHows

Date: August 27, 2012 02:03PM

BLEH wEnt tO gET A mOVie sIncE baTshit cRazY brEezeWAY hoTels bOss mAn saIs ThIs iS nOt ThE FUCkING hiLtoN wHateVer bAnAna FaCe miNd yOurS anD cLean uP yOuR sTaFf oF snAKE woRshIpiNg pEopleS weNt tO thE reDbOx nEaR h MaRt baTShIt crAzy maChinE sAiS BLeH puT iN a cRediT caRd dO nOt haVE bAnaNa faCe maChiNe graBs aRm stUck iN iT snAKeS biTe fiNgerS wIth scReen sHowIng mOviEs abOuT snAkes thIS aReA hAs iSsues baTShIT crAzy

Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 27, 2012 02:39PM

Bleh it sounds like you just can't buy a break today can you? Every hotel you go to is snAkE infested. Now it seems that your boss is actually responsible for the sNaKe infestation on Fairfax Blvd.

If this is true he may actually turn out to be "The Anti-BLEH". Possible showdown in the making here....

As always, thanks for the heads up, BLEH.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: August 27, 2012 02:52PM

Well, this IS the land of snakes and banana faces....

Posted by: BananaFace ()
Date: August 27, 2012 03:41PM

On the plus side it sounds like somebody finally stood up to Finn, even if it was a banana face bossman. I know you have a heart of gold (not snakes) BLEH, but it may be time to separate yourself from that double-dipping mother fucker. Did he ever give you your take on the golf balls that he sold from the club you worked at?

Hang in there BEH!

Date: August 27, 2012 04:02PM

BLEH teRIBLe tIme AT DOctor kaTzeNs sAt oN soFa oF snAKeS doCtoR KAtzEn bRinGs oUt BrOWn baGs fiVe oF theM puT haNds iN eaCh oNe snAkEs biTe fiNgErS doCtoR KATzEN thEn saIS thRow baNaNas oN FaIrfaX bOoLEVARD yEll oUt baNAna faCe thRowInG bAnaNas frOm fLoOr fiVe miSter dUnigAnS piCtUre oN waLl haVe tO thaNk thAt baTShiT crAzy bOss maN nOw goIng baCk tO thE,hoTel doCtoR KaTzEn iS sYChiaTrust tHaT,jUst sEems baTShit cRazy anD noW tO fiNd aN umBreLa aS iT iS stArtiNg tO raIn snaKes agAin

Posted by: Tough One ()
Date: August 27, 2012 04:37PM

Bleh, my day at work pales in comparison to what you are going through. Of all the headaches contended with on a daily basis, you keep your head up, in the land of snakes and banana faces.

As for the Breezeway, watch out for bed bugs. BeD BuGs. They are probably there. Along with the snakes, and you have a valid point, as the staff should make rooms snake and non snake, for the benefit of all patrons.

As for Dr. Katzen, I think you need to find another psychiatrist. Wow.

Date: August 28, 2012 06:09AM

BLEH hAviNg fINN douBLe dIPpIng moTherfuckEr HoRACe jJ CHarlIe aNd heAd fuCkinG spInniNg cIndY laSt niGhT ovEr wAS nOt gOod hoRaCE nOw iN drUnK taNk bReeZewAY hoTeL bOss maN iS anGry oN flOoR juMpiNg sCreeNinG snAkes comE fLyIng oUt,oF rOom cAn noT fiNd cAlL tIme,baTShIT crAzy moTheRfUckERs aRe syCHotiC wAnt cALm timE gOinG tO MaC dONaLds sEeK resULTS frOm eGgs

Posted by: VAGINAMAN ()
Date: August 28, 2012 06:14AM

After having my vibrator crater hammered, he then proceeded to pound my cocoa channel. The pounding of my cocoa channel was so vigorous, he soon found his man marbles joining his spam dagger deep in my black hole. I can't wait to lap the Da Vinci load from his chubstep. The seemingly never-ending streams of creamy load emanating from his vein cane soon had me coated like a plasterer's radio. He blasted a giant sewer trout on my rack just so he could consume it up like a pig at a trough.

Date: August 28, 2012 06:53AM

Bleh, how do you get the eggs to give good advice?

All they do is talk a lot of smack when I consult them.

Then , they talk in hushed tones about me with the sausages.

The pancakes? They are horrible gossips, I've stopped including them with my breakfast.

Date: August 28, 2012 07:08AM

BLEH gOt jOb aT h MARt sO haPpy nOt aS maNy snAkeS anD miSter yOOn dOes nOt sEem tO bE a bAnaNa faCe fOr bOss maN goInG tO bE puTtiNg fooDs iN peOplEs baGS gEt fooDs foR leSs moNeY goING tO bE eaTiNg fooDS hOpE,nO snAkeS jUmp oUt,oF brEaD aRea lIkE,thEy dO aT shOppERs whEre,saVeR,oF snAKeS,bOss maN woRks nOw baCk tO brEezewaY hOtel tO gET reAdy pUt oN sHirTs thAt saY h MaRt oN anD puT otHeRs iN snAke frEe clOseT iF raZoR faCE,haS cleaNed thE,rOoM

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: August 28, 2012 07:10AM

BEH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> The pancakes? They are horrible gossips, I've
> stopped including them with my breakfast.

switch to french toast.

Date: August 28, 2012 09:49AM

BLEH tERIBLe jUst goT fIreD bY miSteR yOOn hE saIs yOu caN nOt caLl peOplEs iN lIne wIth grOcErY caRts fUll oF snAKES baTShiT crAZy tHis FAirFax yOu teLl tHe trUtH yOu geT fiRed nOw baCk aT thE brEeZewaY,hOteL mAy gO tO fUddrUckErS anD siNgiNg haMbuRgeRs wIth bOttLE oF thUNDeR biRd fOr cAlm tIme sNakes aNd baTShIt craZy bAnaNa fAceS aRe rOttInG thE coRe oF bATShIT crAzy FAirFaX

Date: August 28, 2012 12:20PM

BLEH wEnt tO fUddrUckErs snAkes iN paRkiNg lOts bITe peOplEs anKeLs aS cloWNs oN piYanoS plaY musiC ouT FrONt tERIBLe muSic cLowNs scReaMiNg snAkes hiSsiNG sTop pLayInG musiC bAnaNa faCe leSS sNaKes inSide sIngINg haMbuRgeRs caLm tIme mEt laDy naMed JaNeT thErE shE doEs nOt sEem tO bE a bAnaNa faCe shE haS roTteD teeTh buT No sPinnIng heAD sHe gaVe nUmBEr caLL mE sHe doEs nOt liKE thE snAkeS oR thE baTShiT crAzy cloWns plAyinG piYanos bUt nerDs tO cuT heR fiNgeR naIls nO snAkE biTes nEeded buT likE biRd clAwS

Date: August 28, 2012 01:59PM

Bleh, Janet sounds nice. Not perfect, but all she needs is a nail trimmer and a trip or two to the dentist.

At least Janet has no spinning head, in this day and age, thats important.

And thank you Bleh,for suggesting Thunderbird Wine to go with singing hambergers. Perfect, just perfect.

Date: August 28, 2012 02:01PM

Alias Wrote:
> BEH Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > The pancakes? They are horrible gossips, I've
> > stopped including them with my breakfast.
>
> switch to french toast.

I would Alias, but I can't stand their accents, and they hate Americans.

Date: August 28, 2012 02:44PM

BLEH aT thE bReeZewaY anD baTSHiT crAzy fInN dOubLE dIppiNg mOThErfuckEr comEs iN caLm tImE iS ouT thE wiNdoW likE thE snAKeS oN FaIrfaX bOoLEVARD Finn douBLe dIppiNg moTherFuckEr gOt cIndY heAd sPINniNg baTShIt crAZy syCHotiC wOman pRegnANT whAt aRe thEy gOiNg tO haVe heAd sPINnING snAKe baByS tHen FUckiNg hORaCe gEts loCkEd uP fOr drInkiNg iS tHiS baTShIt crAzy sHiT gOinG tO evEr sTOP noW haVe tO taKe thE snAke inFesTed cUe,buS wiTh bAnaNa faCe bOss maN bounCInG oN hiS faT mAn seAt tO heT fooD anD bEer baTShiT FUCkING nO caLm tImE,

Date: August 28, 2012 02:49PM

Good lawd all-MIGHTY, can't a niggah gets no calm time????

Posted by: BananaFace ()
Date: August 28, 2012 02:55PM

Dammit! I was just going to add Mr. Yoon to my list of BLEH characters and here the banana faced bossman goes and fires BLEH!

BLEH, if I am going to write your biography the least you could do is stay employed for a day or two.

Serenity Now!

Date: August 28, 2012 04:47PM

@Northman- the "anti-bleh" LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a scary thought, I wonder if that would be Medusa.

BEH, excellent points about breakfast foods. I don't know if I could have my eggs and other items, talking smack so early in the morning

Bananaface-Awesome idea. A biography of Bleh. It would be something akin to Stephen King meets, snakes,people with spinning heads, and batshit crazy Fairfax, instead of the town of Derry. Would it be possible to put all of Bleh's posts together?

Bleh, you continue to amaze me with your preserverance in the face of snakes, banana faces, and now Finn has knocked up his girl. I wish you good luck with Janet, and wear a rubber good man.

Date: August 28, 2012 07:14PM

BLEH tOnighT snAKe paRty aT hOtel buSteD sEemS thEre aRe maNy pEOPLes gOinG tO loCkUp bReeZewaY hoTel boSs,maN sIts oN hiS faT aSS AS sNaKes crAwL thRu tHe ceIlings baTShIt crAzy maN waTchEs gaMe sHowS whEN snAkes coME tO hIs oFficE,hE juSt piCkS thEM uP thrOwS theN hE iS,bATSHit cRazY baNanA faCe aSk foR tOweLs nO aSk fOr soaP nO aSK fOr rOoM cLeaN nO aSk fOR iCe,nO aSk fOR snaKes hE poInted tO sNaKEs hiSsinG bY hIs baTSHiT crAzy faT mAN chaIr

Date: August 29, 2012 01:49AM

BEH Wrote:
> Alias Wrote:
> -----
> > BEH Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> >
> > > The pancakes? They are horrible gossips, I've
> > > stopped including them with my breakfast.
> >
> > switch to french toast.
>
> I would Alias, but I can't stand their accents,
> and they hate Americans.

no more french toast for me....

Date: August 29, 2012 05:46AM

BLEH MAc doNaLds oN FaIrfAX bOoLevaRd iS baTSHit crAzy gEt thRu paRkInG loT oF hiSsInG snAkEs tO gET paNkAKEs anD eGgs nEed tO gET whAt tHeY thInk sHOoD bE doNe iN thIs bAnaNa faCe aRea gO iN anD am puLled inTo trAsH cAn bY giaNt snAke fiGhtiNg sNake trasHcan mOvinG aRouNd boSs maN anD peOpLes dO noThiNg baNaNa faCes juSt dO noT caRe fiGht wIth snAke arMs fiNgErs cuT up a bIT snAKE deStroYed trAsh caN daMaGed boSs maN anGrY miNd yOurS geT soaPs anD watEr tO cleAn oFf snaKe biTes eGgS daY toDay haS gooD sTart sTay oN paTh buT avoiD baNaNa faCes

Date: August 29, 2012 07:33AM

BLEH HaD cOffEE wIth JaNeT aT StArbucKS bY brEezEwAy hOteL dO nOt gO tO thIs oNe gHosT snAkes iN thErE,yOu caN nOt sEe tHem tHeY biTe yoU hOw thE fuCk aRE yOu sUpoSt tO meeT wIth rOtted tEeth anD bIrd cLawS foR coFeE wHen gHosT snAkeS bIte yOU bOss wOmaN aT STArbucks aNgrY whEn taBeL poPs uP coFfEe spiLls bAnaNa fACeS wiTh thErE coMpuTeRs anD fIneS taLkiNg aBoUt TiMmy fUckiNg JAnE aT thE oFficE gEt aNgrY whEn thEre dRama gEts meSsEd wiTh FaIrfAx,iS baTShIt crAzy

Date: August 29, 2012 09:05AM

Bleh, I know what you mean about Starbucks. I feel kind of out of place there too.

There IS too much drama in Fairfax, land of snakes and banana faces, hope you get some calm time soon, bro.

Date: August 29, 2012 09:34AM

BLEH fuCKinG misTer dunigAN dOes noT unDerstanD anyThing thE maN iS syCHotiC waNts moRe goLF baLls cLeaNed qUick baTShiT crAzy moTherfucKeR doEs noT sEe clEariNg oF snAkE woRk aT FaIrfaX arMy nAvy clUb juSt sEeS whAt hE waNts baTShiT cRazy gOlf plaYer tOday BItchIng abOut thE couRse wEll nO fuCkinG shIt CaRry yoUr bAg oF snaKes aNd goLf clUbS fiNe bUt tO sEe miSteR dUniGan geTtiNg angRy wEll thiS snAkE woTshiPer nEeds a goLF coURse clEaR oF snAKES tHe baLls wIll bE,clEan nUt snAkeS fiRst bAnaNa faCe

Posted by: BLEH97my9u ()
Date: August 29, 2012 10:55AM

BLEH a hAm SanD wiTch iN thE lUncH haLL aT thE FaIrfax cLub hOusE saIs fUck YOU smAsheD iT fEeL bETteR nOW bAnaNa faCe gOlFisT gAve twEntY,dOllaR tIp goInG tO gET wiNe fOr AMy anD gO oUt oN gOlF grEen tO maKe,moRe moNeYs,frOm baTShIt cRazy,snAke woRshiperS

Date: August 29, 2012 12:18PM

Hold the presses...Mr. Dunigan is psychotic?

At this point, I must ask,

In the land of banana faces, snakes, spinning heads, fire eyes, and singing hamburgers , who ISN'T psychotic?

Posted by: Bleh9-Beh in the middle ()
Date: August 29, 2012 12:45PM

I tHinK iT's TiMe FoR uS tOO MeET aT The bReeZewaY fOr a LillTle Fun. BriNg thE SnaKes And We wiLl haVe soMe StaRbuCks.

Date: August 29, 2012 01:33PM

BLEH mAde somE mOneYs tOday cAddY woRK iS NoT eAsy deAl wItH snAkEs bAnaNa fAceS miSteR dUnigaN aNd fucKiNg aSshole haM saNd wItcheS goInG tO gET oN cUe bUs sOon hOpe nO sNaKES tOdaY aNd gO tO bOoLEVARD HotEl tO chAnGe oUt oF thIS baTShIt cRaZy sHirt taKe AmY tO ARthUr tEecHeRS fOr diNnEr hOpe iT iS plAcE fOr cAlM tImE noT fuLl oF baNaNa faCes oR thE snAKeS tHat aRe aLl oVEr baTShiT craZy fAIrfaX

Date: August 29, 2012 02:36PM

Bleh, Tiger Woods is looking for a new caddy, and while he IS a banana face, I never see him in the company of snakes.

Not sure if his head spins, but you may want to look into it, could be a good opportunity.

Why don't you ask your eggs for their opinion in the morning?

Posted by: IC ()
Date: August 29, 2012 02:41PM

i SEe taLkiNg EggS and SMilINg BaNanas faCes evEryWhere iN SnaKes wIth ShaKes. thE CaDDy iS nOt HelPinG. NeED moRe MonEY.

Date: August 29, 2012 04:51PM

Bleh, I agree with you ham sandwiches that talk shit, smack the fuck out of them. They are assholes.

As for your other "activities," am I missing something here? You are back at the golf course again, and back again with Amy? I'm not trying to be a "banana face," considering the efforts you've done, to make Fairfax a less snake friendly environment. In fact, you should be given a key to Fairfax. However, how could you take back Amy from Finn or was it Horace, and also how did you get your job back? Really confused Bleh, but KeEp Up THe Good WorK

Date: August 29, 2012 05:19PM

BEH Wrote:
> Bleh, Tiger Woods is looking for a new caddy, and
> while he IS a banana face, I never see him in the
> company of snakes.
>
> Not sure if his head spins, but you may want to
> look into it, could be a good opportunity.
>
> Why don't you ask your eggs for their opinion in
> the morning?

Thank god for the BLEH thread. In light of everything that's been going on with this site, its good to be able to converse with normal people like BLEH, once again.

Thank god for BLEH!

I have you now.

Date: August 29, 2012 07:29PM

LMAO Northman. Actually you have a valid point, as anything that Bleh says, is profound and well thought out. And batshit crazy all at the same time LOL.

@Beh, I dunno about Tiger Woods caddy. After he got his head spun around by the Swedish wife, and all of those chicks, his head itself might be spinning. Plus, we all know now he uses a long iron. Gotta disagree with Beh on this Bleh, because while we agree that Tiger Woods is a banana face, he might have a spinning head, be batshit crazy, and he has a trouser snake.

Date: August 29, 2012 09:01PM

Alias Wrote:
> BEH Wrote:
> -----
>
> > The pancakes? They are horrible gossips, I've
> > stopped including them with my breakfast.
>
> switch to french toast.

Holy fuck! Even Alias has become a fan of BLEH's.

I have you now.

Date: August 30, 2012 03:55AM

TheNorthman Wrote:
> Alias Wrote:
> -----
> > BEH Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> >
> > > The pancakes? They are horrible gossips, I've
> > > stopped including them with my breakfast.
> >
> > switch to french toast.
>
>
> Holy fuck! Even Alias has become a fan of BLEH's.

I have not!

Who is BLEH?

Date: August 30, 2012 07:01AM

BLEH tHis mOrNiNg iS bATSHiT crAZy peOples In fRonT oF bOoLEVARD HotEl scReamiNg sHuT uP bAnAna fAces trYiNg tO sLeeP yOu hoNk fuCkinG hoRns gO ouT FRONt pEopLeS,wIth sIgnS mOrE sNakEs iN FaIrfAx hOnK iF yOu lOve snAkeS sIgns wIth caT heAds aNd snAke,piCtuRes,sTicKers bOss maN geT oFf yOur faT aSs anD kiCk theSE,baNaNa faCes ouT FRONT peOplEs chEerinG fOr snaKes baTShIt cRazy yOur prIce iS rIghT sHoe iS noT oN thE TeLiVisIon gEt uP gOinG tO gET aWaY frOm thEse baTsHit cRaZy peOplEs taLk tO eGgs aT MaC DoNaLds anD geT monEys aS caDdy toDay FaIrFax haS,loSt itS fuCkinG miNd

Date: August 30, 2012 07:31AM

Yes Bleh, Fairfax has lost it's mind.

But in these troubled times, isn't it nice to know we always have talking eggs to turn to, and even in our darkest hours, there is a few bucks to be made at the golf course?

There are many valuable life lessons to be learned here, thanks to you Bleh.

If someone who chronically hallucinates can still find gainful employment in the unlikely position as golf caddy , we should all be inspired.

Living in Fairfax is tough, but life can be beautiful.

Date: August 30, 2012 09:04AM

BLEH jUst gOT a fIfty dOllaR tIp caddY fOr miSter JacKson hE iS NoT a bANaNa faCe hE waS iN miLitErY sErvEd iN plAce vEETnaM saIs maNy sNAKeS tHeRe maNy sNAKeS aT FaIrfaX aRMy naVy clUb iN hOles gOt bIt bY geTtiNg baLl fOr miSteR JaCKSon aT eiGht hoLe fIngEr hUrTs baTShiT crAzy bEEST hOpe tO bE miSteR jaCksoNs cAddY a lOt hE dOes nOt liKE sNaKes aNd saIs thEy aRe baTShIt cRaZy goIng tO gET sOme fOod iN clUb HouSe frOm baTshiT cRazY HIllAry wHo haS raZor tEeTh puRpLe hAiR aNd sCreeMs aT peOpLeS

Posted by: Bleh9-Beh in the middle ()
Date: August 30, 2012 12:54PM

I ThiNK thAt BleH9 JuST dEscRiBed BaRNey tHe PuRPle DiNosaUr. HowEver itS a hEr NamEd iS HilLarY

Date: August 30, 2012 01:14PM

BLEH tERIBLe miSter yOOn saIs yoU aRe thE worSt baGger aT h MArt yeLlinG sCrEEmiNg uP AnD doWn baTShIt crAzy aNgrY wHaT tHE fuCk aRe yOu tO dO wIth grOcerY fooDs wHen sNAkEs bITe yOuR fiNgeRs eaCh tIme yOu gEt a bAG miStEr yOOn lIkEs thE sNaKes tHeY aRe aLL oVeR tHiS baTShit cRazY sToRe miSTer yOOn iS a bAnaNa faCe hE doEs nOt woRK wIth a cAd haNdle wOman wIth fiRe haIr nOr doEs hE havE tO LiSen tO cloWnS plAYinzg piYAnoS ouT frOnT hE sItS iN hIs oFfiCe waTchiNg snAke sHoWs oN hiS teLevision rEadING nEws paPers lIke tHe baNaNA fAcE hE iS bAtsHit crAzy anD thE sNAKes iN tHiS sToRe anD tHe taLkInG fiSh dO nOt boTher miStEr yOOn aS He smokEs cigaReTes aNd dRiNkS cOffEE

Date: August 30, 2012 02:04PM

Bleh, maybe you could get the talking fish to have a word with the snakes?

This Mister Yoon sounds like a real character , sitting there reading the paper, smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee while clowns play piano, snakes bite fingers , and women have fire hair and razor teeth.

I mean, what DOES it take to get Mr. Yoons attention?

Date: August 30, 2012 02:38PM

BLEH tHis ARea hAs LoST iTs fuckIng mArbEls thErE aRe coWs ouT bY chIck fUll A JAnEt poiNteD iT ouT wiLe rIdiNg oN tHe cUe bUs fIrsT thInk shE iS loOKING aT hEr rOttEd teeTh iN thE miRroR aS bUs liGht reaDs SnaKes iN faIrfaX baTShIt cRazy FaIrfaX haS addEd cowS oN FaIrfaX bOoLEVARD tHis ARea iS baTShIt craZY fUll oF snAke loVeRs bAnaNa fAcEs nOw coWs wHaTs neXt a fUckiNg biG shArK goNnA bE swImmiNg dOwn iN olD toWn liOns orDerIng fooDs aT shOpErS thIs iS syChotIc

Date: August 30, 2012 03:04PM

"thIs iS syChotIc"

Truer words were never spoken

Date: August 30, 2012 03:55PM

BLEH tHis baNaNa faCe misTeR KIrk dO noT waNt tO caDdY fOr hiM hE saIs FaIrfaX iS hiS pISsING grOuNd aNd scReenEd wheN hIs bAg oF bIg mOnEy cLubs fEll dId nOt meAn tO heaVy baG fuLl oF clUbs bAllS tOwels sNakes miSter KiRk iS aLwaYs oN hIS fOne sCrEenIng aT peOplEs hE saIs hE buYs hoUses iN FaIrfaX puTs sNakes iN thEm AnD sELls tHem hE puTs baGs oF snAKes oN eVery fLooR aNd gOt aNgrY wHeN thE gOlF caRt raN ovER snAkes tHis baTShIt bANaNa faCe scReemEd aBouT hIs veStmenTs bEinG rUn ovEr yOu oUT oF yOur baTShIT cRazy mInd fuCk this nO tIp goInG tO gEt AMy aNd haVe cAlm TIme

Date: August 30, 2012 06:00PM

Please Patrick leave the Big O and Dukes Thread alone.

Unlock....Bow!!!

I have you now.

Date: August 30, 2012 06:31PM

open this thread

I have you now.

Date: August 30, 2012 06:32PM

unlockyyyy

I have you now.

Date: August 30, 2012 06:50PM

BEH Wrote:
> "thIs iS syChotIc"
>
> Truer words were never spoken

I'm jsut glad I have some thing funny and reliable to come to after a long day of work.

God bless BLEH!

I have you now.

Date: August 30, 2012 06:56PM

I'm confused but laughing nonetheless, thanks Bleh. You put EVERYTHING into perspective. Although I do wish YoU WouLD TypE ProPerly.

Posted by: Snake Hunter ()
Date: August 30, 2012 07:09PM

Date: August 30, 2012 09:01PM

Bumped in honor of Bleh. I've actually looked at what he has posted today, and I'm still confused, but howling nonetheless. Sharks swimming down in Old Town, a man who sells houses with bags of snakes, damn, just when I thought I'd seen and heard everything.

Date: August 31, 2012 07:05AM

open

I have you now.

Date: August 31, 2012 07:33AM

BLEH tErriBLE tHis mOrNiNg sNaKes snAppiNg aT peOplEs anKels aT sEvEn elEven FaIrfaX cIrCle sNaKe wIth laDy dRivInG caR goInG baTShIt cRazy fAsT gO taLk wIth eGgS tRy tO gEt laTe sTaRt aT goLf cOrset aFter baTShiT crAzy bAnaNa fACe raZor tEeTh diD nOt sEen tO FuCkiNg noTicE tHe dO nOt DisTurB sign

Posted by: just me ()
Date: August 31, 2012 07:46AM

You should try some green eggs and ham and feed them to the snake. I think I would be afriad to look down to see snapping snakes at my ankels. No 7-Eleven for me today.

Date: August 31, 2012 12:43PM

BLEH wEnT tO MaC dONaLds foR lUncH FAirfaX wOrst thE baNaNa faCes aLl ovEr iT taLk oN yOuR fOne wIlE snAkeS eAT peOplEs haPpy mEaL baTShiT craZy gOinG tO sEe dOctoR KaTzEn teRIBLe

Date: August 31, 2012 02:52PM

BLEH wENT tO dOctor KAtzEn hAd tO looK aT faIrfAx bOoLEVARD aNd yELl bAnAna fACE wIlE thRowiNg bAnaNas bATShIt crAzy siT iN boX oF aNgrY sNakeS wIlE doCtor KAtzEn puMpEd elEctronic jOlTs tHrU iT snAkeS anGry sTriKinG bItiNg hissInG dOctOr KAtzEn thEn puT iN ceIliNg uPside dOwn looKinG aT flOorS oF snAKEs FaIrfaX sIgnS uP waTch piCtuRes oF snAKES miSter duNigAn bAnaNa fACEs iN sUits aNd cloWnS plYinG piYaNos tiMe fOr caLm tiMe

Date: August 31, 2012 04:06PM

BLEH jaMmIng jaVa iS cAlm TIme sPenT tIMe iN snAkE frEe plAcE muSic waS nOt tERIBLe gAve CIndy kiSses jJ liKeS tHe fOods hORaCe hUggEd aNd tHankS tO peOPLEs giVes mOneY tO baNaNa faCe oUT frOnt wHo maKe FOne caLl fInN doUblE dIppiNg moThErfuCker leFt snAkes ouR oF caR wItH baTShIt craZy heAd sPinnInG AMy noT wIth hIm iF yOu aRe tIred oF sNAKES anD bAnaNa fACEs yOu miTE fiNd cALm TIme aT jAmmINg jAvA

Date: August 31, 2012 05:19PM

BLEH miStEr yOOn jUmpIng Up aNd dOwn bATShiT craZy aNgrY BLEH yOu dO nOt gEt sHiT foR baGS dOne FUCkING bAnaNa faCE wHen pEOplEs buY snAKes aNd yOu sTop sMokiNg anD DriNkinG coFfee maYbE yOur baTShit cRazY AsS wiLl knOw yEt thErE yOu aRe smOkInG cIgaR eTtes sNakes bIte miSter yOOn sTop yeLlinG aBoUt baGs pEr mInuTe gEt rId oF thE sNAKes fiRst

Date: August 31, 2012 10:14PM

Bleh, I am so happy you are the only voice of reason here on the boards. Seriously, and no offense, I never thought that would be typed, but alas this place is fucked up. That's right, it appears even the snakes, banana faces, and batshit craziness of Fairfax has slithered onto Fairfax Underground.

I am a bit confused again though. Isn't Cindy, the girlfriend of the double dipping motherfucker Finn, and isn't she the one whose head spins? Dr. Katzen does have issues. Get a second opinion Bleh. Until then, thank you for at least being a beacon of light on Fairfax Underground, and in the surrounding community. You should be the moderator here perhaps, or at least stop some of the banana faces.

Date: September 01, 2012 03:47PM

BLEH gOlF iS tHe sPorT oF BaTsHIT cRaZy baNanA Face sNaKe woRshiPeRs muSter DuNigAn sAis nO moRe yElliNg aT sNaKes aT FAiRfaX gOlf gReeNs bATSHiT craZy mOtheRfuCker pRoLly sLeePs iN bEd fuLl oF sNAKES whatS a mAttEr baBy waNt To chEw mY aRmS aGaIn bIte tHis fUckiNg eaR iN ThE bEd baTShIt cRaZy oFf tO gET sIngInG haMburger oNly sIxty dOllArS toDaY chEeP bAnaNa,faCEs

Date: September 02, 2012 10:31AM

sAis nO moRe yElliNg aT sNaKes

That's probably a good idea. With any wildlife Bleh, seen or unseen by anyone.

oNly sIxty dOllArS toDaY chEeP bAnaNa,faCEs

That's bullshit. The folks who play golf, pay the man. He's working hard and putting up with you banana faces. As like in the Washington Post in the sports column says, "Pay the Man Shirley." Good luck Bleh!

Date: September 02, 2012 08:48PM

A friendly bump for Bleh. I'm going to stay out of this "shitfest", but as I look forward to hearing from the man who sees snakes and banana faces, let's make sure he can find "home" here. Its been a couple of days, and I'm anxiously awaiting further news about batshit crazy Fairfax. Or in Bleh's case "baTShit Crazy FaiRfaX."

Date: September 03, 2012 06:15AM

BLEH MaC dONaLds aT ciRcle bATsHIT cRaZy bOss maN yeLLinG snAkEs hIssiNg nO fUckinG eGgs tO taLk tO whaT sHiT iS THat baTShIt cRazY,bAnaNa fAcEs nOt aNgry aBoUt snAkes eGgs tHiS FaIrfAX izts SyCHotiC nOthInG bUt sNaKe In cIrCle aNd,bATSHiT,cRazy CIndY heAd sPiNning bRiNgs tHem IN

Date: September 03, 2012 08:20AM

BLEH tErriBLE bOOLEVARD hOtel iS fuLl Of aNgry hISsinG snAkes baTShiT crAzy fAt mAN geT oFf yOuR FAt mAn sEaT aND gEt raZoR tEeth tO reMoVe tHe sNaKes oFf tHr BeD anD oUt oF tHE sHOwEr wOod yOu LUkE tO taKe a fUcKinG shOwEr wIth hIssIng bItInG sNaKes bAnaNa fACE prIcE,iS rIght iS nOt oN yOuR TELiVisIon gEt rAzoR tEEth,iN hEre yOu sLoPpy sWeaT sHirT sNaKe lOViNg bAnaNa fAcE,

Date: September 03, 2012 10:09AM

BLEH wENT tO gEt mEdiCinEs aT wAlgReEns gOt yeLlEd aT bY mAgazInEs wIle lOokIng aT theM tErrible waIt oNE hoUr wHaT,thE fuCk tHis iS sHIt tAke fOreVer wIth thOse pILLs fArmCiSt hAs puRplE eYes aNd snAkes aT thE wAitIng aREa sIttInG wIth sNAKES wHo nEed pIllS whAt a FUckeD uP waY tO sTaRt thE daY aNd itS jUsT sO grEaT tO bE nExt tO sNaKes aNd bAnaNa faCed fOoLs

Date: September 03, 2012 01:18PM

BLEH tErriBLE aT sEvEn eLEVEN oN maIN StrEEt baTShiT craZy maN yeLlinG snAkEs aRe hEre,tO sTay hAs poSter oF sNAKe bAGs, a

Date: September 03, 2012 05:55PM

Bleh, what happened? Did you end up in a snake with no wifi?

Date: September 11, 2012 07:35AM

Oh, it's great to be back!

I missed the snakes and banana faces.

Posted by: Ito ()
Date: September 11, 2012 07:53AM

I just hope that bLeH can find his thread again.

(I also hope he wasn't overwhelmed by snakes during the downtime.)

Posted by: just me ()
Date: September 11, 2012 07:59AM

I hope Belh is okay at the bOOLEVARD hOtel with the clowns, snakes and whatever else that has happened while the site was down. Bleh you must really try Green Eggs and Ham, might chase the snakes away for a little bit.

Date: September 12, 2012 10:26AM

For all of BLEH's great wisdom which he has shared with us I always got the feeling that he was not the most tech savvy user here.

Let's hope he finds his way to his new home in "off-topic".

Its good to have FFXU back up again but I need my BLEH fix now!!!

I have you now.

Posted by: BLORTH ()
Date: September 12, 2012 01:03PM

BLORTH bATShIt cRazy miSter dUniGan saIs sNaKes arE wElcome tO thE goLf coRSE fUckiNg bAnaNa fAce hAs,sOda mAcHiNes tHaT sPiT oUt sNAKes fOod maChiNes thAt sPit oUt sNaKes waNt a CoKe gET sNaKe biTe oN yOuR bAnaNa faCed miDdLe fiNgeR plAy oN thE,gReeNs wHerE sNaKes aRe aT eVEry hOle bATShIt,cRazy BLORTH gO geT sIngiNg haMBuRgErs fRom tERIBLe woMaN wIth pUrPlE hAir stOp,thE fuCkinG heAd spInniNg

Date: September 12, 2012 01:36PM

BLORTH bE caRefUl aT sHOpErS fOod bAnaNa fAcE bOss mAn juMpiNg uP aNd dOwn tHrOwing sNaKes aT pEopLeS lAdY tAlkInG oN fOnE gOt fIngErS bIt grABBiNg fROot lOoPs baTShIt cRaZy hEre gEt yoUr baTShIt cRaZy kiDS tHere fUckiNg baTSHit cRaZy ceREaL wIth sNaKe tOYs waNt tO waLk iN haLls oF snAkes aNd fOod sTep oN uP iN tHe chEesE seCKTION wIth HiSsInG aNgrY snAkes rEaDy tO biTe yOuR sHopping CaRt iN a sWcOnD tHis FaIrFax Is A sNakE iNfeSted baTShIt cRaZy plACe

Posted by: questioning ()
Date: September 12, 2012 01:53PM

BLORTH, plz, stop trying so hard to be like Bleh.

Date: September 12, 2012 02:00PM

This is so obviously not Bleh, not even a decent imitation.
Bleh has avery distinct style not exibited by the imposter.

Date: September 12, 2012 02:35PM

BLORTH booLevArD hOTeL iS fULl oF sNaKES wEnt TO bOss mAN faT mAn sIts wAtchiNG sNaKe sHoWs oN TELiVisIon tErRible tUrnEd a RouNd wOmaN wIth fIre eYes opEnS hEad sNakEs dRop ouT hAve,yOur sNaKes ShE saIs clOwNs wIth piYaNos bRiNg iN tHousAnS oF sNAKES hIssiNg biTinG AMy iS noT ABeL tO gET iN dooR fuLl oF sNAKES nEed doCtOr KAtzEn tO giVe moRe meDicIneS cIndY heAd sPInniNg frEak wIth thOse rOtten ShaRk teeTh nEeds rO leaVe wIth FiNn dOubLe DIppIng moTheRfuckEr sElls ghOsT snAkes tHat bIte yOu bUt peOpleS oF FAiRfAX dO nOt caRe waLk bY chAntIng sNakes wIth siGns wITh cAt hEaDs gO tO jaMmiNg jAvA fOr caLM tImE

Date: September 12, 2012 04:06PM

BLORTH wEnt tO doCtOr oLSonS oFfice sIt wIth HiM saIs sNAKes aRe frIenDs maKeS snAkes bItE teSticaLs puTs In bAnaNa baG yeLliNg snAkes daNgle oVEr maPlE aVenuE baTShiT craZy scReenIng bAnaNa faCes fuCk yOu nO fuCk yzou siTtiNg aT yoUr taBeL eaTinG faNcy fzoods oN taBeLs oF sNAKES coiL a ROuND yoUr eArs dIppEd iN taNk oF eLectrIc eeLS doCtOr OlSon iN wiNdoW hoLds uP bAnAnAs sMiLiNg heAd iN wAter wITh eeLs sHockInG snAkes ON teSticAls biTiNg awAy chEwiNg sCreeNinG baTShIt cRaZy sYChiaTrust noS nOthIng bAnaNa faCes oF FAIRfAX loVE doCtoR OlSon thRowIng rOsEs and sNakes aT hiS dOoR sTepS

Date: September 12, 2012 04:51PM

BEH Wrote:
> This is so obviously not Bleh, not even a decent
> imitation.
> Bleh has avery distinct style not exibited by the
> imposter.

Dude, you think we have a BLEH imposter?

What's this world coming to?

I have you now.

Date: September 12, 2012 06:55PM

BLORTH tERIBLe miStEr fUckinG yOOn yElliNg reAdIng paPeRs aT h MARt aLl aBoUt hIs bATShit hOrSeS hE puTS monEys On hOw aBouT yOuR baGgeR whO gEts bIt bY sNaKes wHen pUttInG fooDs iN baGs oF bAnaNa fACes pUt iN orangeS biT bY sNakes puT iN ApEls bIt BY sNaKe PUt iN mEat biT bY sNaKe PUt iN chEEse,boT by sNaKes pUt iN miLK biT bY sNAKes sIT thEre rEad yOuR baTShIt cRaZY,nEwspAper sMokInG ciGarEtes aNd dRiNkiNg cOFEe wHo gIvEs a sHiT aBouT bAgGerS puTTING iN yOur fOodS tO baNaNa faCes gEtting bIt bY sNAKes yEH kEep smoKinG anD lOok tHe oTheR wAY lEt tHe sNakeS eaT yOUr coFee aND cIgaReTes anD baTSHit cRAZy neWspaPers

Date: September 12, 2012 08:06PM

eeLs sHockInG snAkes ON teSticAls biTiNg awAy chEwiNg sCreeNinG baTShIt cRaZy sYChiaTrust noS nOthIng bAnaNa faCes oF FAIRfAX loVE doCtoR OlSon thRowIng rOsEs and sNakes aT hiS dOoR sTepS

Okay I found you Bleh, or Blorth. I'm happy that you are back. Have you been in any snakes lately, as I've missed your commentary and perspective of Fairfax.

I gotta disagree with Beh, because Blorth or Bleh is back!! And I wonder why people would throw roses and snakes at a door of a doctor, who has some rather disturbing methods of treatment. Keep your head up Blorth!

Date: September 13, 2012 06:51AM

BLEH tERIBLE wEnt tO MAc DonAldS nEwsPaPeR maChiNe fUlL oF sNAKES mAchIne boUnCiNg sNaKes hIssInG bAnAna faCes dO nOt cARE cLeaR lOt oF thE sNaKes bATshit cRazy FAirfaX sTop sIppIng tHaT,coFeE,aND gEt rId oF tHE SerPeNts eGgs saIS tOdaY,maNy snAkeS cArS dRiVe aRouNd tHem mAn iN a SuiT taLkS oN fOnE sNaKes dRop On hIs cAr uSe tHosE wIperS gEts rId,oF sNAKES bUt sNake sHit iS aLl ovER yOuR faNcy casE bAnAna faCe HAVe fuN waShiNg sNaKe sHit waNt sNakeS,iN FaIrfAx thaTS yOur pRoblEm

Date: September 13, 2012 07:40AM

BLEH rIdiNg oN tHe cUe bUs tHeRE aRe nOthInG bUt bAnaNa faCes oN boArd pEopLes wIth gLaSses aNd sPiNning hEaDs taLk oN thErE fOneS aLl aBoUt MaKiNg moNey AlL aBout tHeRe sToCks sHut uP baNaNa faCe DI,yOu thInK thE laRgE sNaKe sIttIng bEhiNd yOu iS gOinG tO caRE aBouT yoUr baTSHiT cRazY gOlD waTcH oR tHaT yOu aRe wEaRiNg a TIe bOss mAN boUncEs oN faT mAn sEaT wIlE a sNaKE waIts tO coMe flyINg oUt oF yOur sUitCaSe bATShIt cRazY FAirFaX pEopleS yoU waNted tHe sNaKeS gO cHant dOwn FAirfax bOoLEVARD wIle yoUr fONe gEts chOmpEd oN bY thE sNaKe aT yoUr FeEt,

Date: September 13, 2012 12:28PM

BLEH tERIBLe MaTT RoNey aT vaN dIcK pArK prEsiDenT oF FAIRfAX yeLliNg FaIrfAx iS RONEy coUnTry bATShIt crAzy pEopleS oN sTagE tHrOw sNakeS tO peOplEs maN wIth coWboY booTs anD puRPle eYeS hOldS uP snAkes sAiS FAirFax hOme oF sNAKES baNAnA fAcEs cLaPping cHeeRiNg baTShIT cRazy pEoplEs caRry snAkeS aNd weAR haTs wIth sNakEs eLefaNt thRows snAKES tHiS iS tERIBLe nO wAy a ROuND tHiS voTe fOr sNaKes loSt yoUr fuCkiNg mInd tHiS aRea lOvEs itS snAkes

Date: September 13, 2012 12:41PM

Phony.

Please, let the real Bleh come back.

Date: September 13, 2012 12:46PM

BEH Wrote:
> Phony.
>
> Please, let the real Bleh come back.

Do you think the real BLEH is trapped inside a snake again?

Maybe he needs help.

I have you now.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: September 13, 2012 12:56PM

I think it's safe to say that the real BLEH is retired. It's no coincidence that he left when school started.....

Date: September 13, 2012 01:00PM

eesh Wrote:
> I think it's safe to say that the real BLEH is
> retired. It's no coincidence that he left when
> school started.....

Good point but I still haven't lost hope. Maybe he'll be back for Thanksgiving.

I have you now.

Date: September 13, 2012 01:24PM

BLEH wEnT wIth FiNN dOuble dIppIng mOTherfucker aNd hEaD sPiNning cIndY tO pENERa bReaD mAn aT coUnter thRowS saNd wItches hEre hAve a HeArt aTtaCk hErE hAve a StrOke baTShit cRazy mAn bAnaNa faCes sIt aNd eaT saNd wITches plAyIng oN cOnpUtrS wIle baTShIt cRaZy wOmaN wIth haIr oN fiRe puTs snAkes oUt oN taBeLs pEoples sCreeNinG snAkEs drOP frOm cEilIng anD bOss mAN comEs ouT eYes poP ouT sKin oN faCe tUrnS grEen thRowS uP snAkes oN flOor hElicopters oF sNAKES drOp oN tOp cINdys fUckiNg spInning heAd

Date: September 13, 2012 01:36PM

fake

Date: September 13, 2012 03:40PM

BLEH dOne fOr daY miSTer duNiGan saIs BLEH yOu haVe rEst oF dAy oFf GoiNg wIth aMY tO ARthur tEecHeRs tO gET chIckeN aNd fIsh MistEr JaCkson dOes nOt likE snAkes giVES fiFty dOllAr tIpS oFf tO niGht wIth AMY aNd. MaYbe haVe soME fUn iN beD wIth nO snAkeS,iN tHe miDdle tHiS tIme rAzoR tEeTh BEtter hAve thAT rOoM snAkE frEe

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: September 13, 2012 03:48PM

Definitely fake.

Date: September 14, 2012 06:02AM

BLEH wEnT tO MAC DOnALdS eGgs saIs sNAKes fAll fRom sKy wIth meN wHo coNe fROM hElicOpters

Date: September 14, 2012 08:24AM

Well, this thread, which was the best ever is now dead.

Date: September 14, 2012 10:42AM

Is this as the Northman said, could be the emergence of the Anti-Bleh, while the real Bleh is in trouble?

Who is Bleh? I want to know more about him. Is he a wondering hallucinating man, or a creative writer? Just want to know more. Sad to see that these weak imitations are what they are, BEH appears to be correct. I really looked forward to Bleh's posts. A shame.

Date: September 14, 2012 08:04PM

Tough One Wrote:
> Is this as the Northman said, could be the
> emergence of the Anti-Bleh, while the real Bleh is
> in trouble?
>
> Who is Bleh? I want to know more about him. Is he
> a wondering hallucinating man, or a creative
> writer? Just want to know more. Sad to see that
> these weak imitations are what they are, BEH
> appears to be correct. I really looked forward to
> Bleh's posts. A shame.

I have no idea who BLEH really is. At first I thought BLEH was BEH because of their screen names, the fact that BEH was the second or third poster in this thread and BEH seemed to be the only person on earth who could understand what the fuck BLEH was saying. Assuming BLEH is part of the joke and not being serious here, I think he is a very funny/creative writer, which is another reason I thought BLEH and BEH might have been the same.

But knowing who the real BLEH is would ruin the fun so I just rolled with it because it was the funniest thread on this site and made no further attempt to figure out which regular poster(if any) he might be.

One thing about the real BLEH is that he would always post really early in the morning. Is somebody going to be motivated enough to impersonate BLEH that they will wake up that early? After the week of downtime "BLORTH" (who was probably fake) was posting during the day. Since then "BLEH" has resumed his normal posting pattern of kicking things off bright and early.

I think this was the real BLEH's first post since FFXU went offline for a week or so. My guess is that the real BLEH just didn't realize the site was back up until September 13th. Once he did, he was back to his regular posting patterns.

Maybe this is all wishful thinking.

I have you now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2012 08:05PM by TheNorthman.

Date: September 16, 2012 06:05AM

This could be. I am saddened by what appears to be the Anti-Bleh. May the real Bleh stand up please. Although the Underground is cool without Bleh, Bleh added another side, another perspective, and without a doubt the best posts ever.

Damn it. I don't know what happened to Bleh but I am having withdrawal fits. It seems like the site being down or maybe he moved on to a new stomping ground, who knows, just ended the fun. A shame. Truly now that the Anti-Bleh seems to have taken over. We must continue to hope for Bleh's return.

Pages: Previous12345678910AllNext
Current Page: 9 of 10

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.