HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678910AllNext
Current Page: 3 of 10
Re: SnAKeS iN fAiRfAx
Posted by: BananaFace ()
Date: June 22, 2012 01:07PM

BLEH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> BLEH baTshiT cRaZy gHosT snAkes aGain waLk dOwn
> roAds iNvisIbLe ghOst snAkeS FInn dOublE dIPpInG
> moTheRfuCkeRs crEation biTe leGs aRmS faCe baTshIt
> craZy tOkeN maChinE fuLl oF snAkes fiNgers huRtiNg
> blOodY mEss boSs maN angRY sTupID baNaNa faCE,MinD
> yoUR busInEsS dRivE thRow snAke ouT stOp ThrOw
> SnaKe oUt tHiS yOur jOb baNaNa fAcE snaKes aRe
> yOur prOblEm gEt FiNn rUn hiS fACe ovEr dO noT
> stOp fOR snAkes fUckEr,

Damn, the not-getting-fingers-bit-by-token-machines streak comes to an end!

Am I reading this right, can Finn create ghost snakes now?!?!? Boy, he is a doube dipping motherfucker! I think I'll stay away from him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: June 22, 2012 01:30PM

Finn uses his super powers for evil.

Posted by: BLEH ()
Date: June 22, 2012 02:01PM

BLEH dO NoT gO tO MaRY fiELd bAtshIt crAzy plAcE goT soMe cloThiNg paNts fuLl oF sNAKeS sHirtS HAvE snaKes In cOllErs peOpLes frOM MeXicO thErE seLliNg snAkeS sHoEs aNd throWINg sNakEs iN aIr baTshit,cRaZy piCtuRes lOok lIke paIntiNgs snAkes poP oUt yoU waLk,bY thEm hoUse moUntAiNs cLouUDs beComE snAakes gEt hAm buRgeR neXt aNd,burgeR anD BreAd siNg leTs gET iT oN sHooD bE okAy tO eaT biTe iN buRgeRs scReam fUck yOU,bUncH oF baNaNa fACE mOthErfuKers dO noT liKe MaRy fIELD tHis plaCe iS snAke deN oF FaIrfax

Date: June 22, 2012 03:00PM

Well, now we know:
1.Merrifield is the source of the snake outbreak
2.The Mexicans are involved

This whole thing is like an cutting an onion
you just keep peeling off layer after layer...and they all stink

Posted by: meat sandwich ()
Date: June 22, 2012 03:02PM

This is sounding more like one of Gwars videos each day

Posted by: CERTenly3456765 ()
Date: June 22, 2012 03:16PM

CERT does not get involved with snakes.

Posted by: Ito ()
Date: June 22, 2012 03:21PM

I'm so glad I don't have as many run-ins with sNaKeS that BLEH has. It does seem like there have been more incidents this week now that the weather is hotter.

That bitch with the flames in her eyes also seems to be showing up a lot more too.

I do agree that Merrifield, particularly due to all the horrible recent construction, is a den of snakes. I wouldn't be surprised if the source of all these snakes is the Great Wall Chinese supermarket!

Posted by: finn ()
Date: June 22, 2012 04:28PM

Los Snakos kick yer ass
Los Snakos kick yer face
Los Snakos kicks you to outer space!!!

Posted by: NRA 75 ()
Date: June 22, 2012 05:59PM

Okay perhaps I'll go take a beer from the mental case on Ivanhoe, rather than reading Bleh's posts. They are starting to make me psychotic through osmosis of the internets.

Date: June 22, 2012 06:12PM

NRA 75 Wrote:
> Okay perhaps I'll go take a beer from the mental
> case on Ivanhoe, rather than reading Bleh's posts.
> They are starting to make me psychotic through
> osmosis of the internets.

I come here to take a break from 2concerned's thread. BLEH has a clear focus to his writing -- always something to do with sNaKeS.

Date: June 23, 2012 04:46AM

True actually. You are wise Mr. Ito. This is correct, and while they are ramblings for sure, at least, yes they are about an actual "subject". I do wish he would type a little bit better.

Posted by: bucket head ()
Date: June 23, 2012 09:40PM

Batshit crazy. That's all that's said. The point of this is nothing and it should be eliminated for levels of stupid not seen in other threads. This is stupid.

Date: June 24, 2012 02:57AM

bucket head Wrote:
> Batshit crazy. That's all that's said. The point
> of this is nothing and it should be eliminated for
> levels of stupid not seen in other threads. This
> is stupid.

You must never have experienced the sheer terror of having your fingers Britten by a token machine.

Date: June 24, 2012 09:50AM

bucket head Wrote:
> Batshit crazy. That's all that's said. The point
> of this is nothing and it should be eliminated for
> levels of stupid not seen in other threads. This
> is stupid.

Cool guitarist BTW. Anyhow Bleh's posts remind me, not to bitch about my gas guzzler anymore. I simply cannot take public transportation.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2012 09:50AM by NRA 75.

Date: June 25, 2012 08:22AM

BLEH wOkE uP toDay gaRbaGe trUCk thRoW iNto inSidE gARbaGe TrUck insIdE fuLl oF snAKes anGrY hiSsiNg bItinG maN drIviNg trucks HErEs sCreAmiNg oapeBs dOorS yeLliNg geT thE fuCk ouT oF mY trUck baTshit crAzy hE iS baNanA faCE waKe uP latER fUcker tOday gO wiTh FInn aNd jJ tO geT neW cAr dO nOt knOw wHaT doUbLe dIppiNg fINN waNts bUt deaL Is deAl gO wiTh hiM tO fiNd thAt fucking cAr douBle dIp baTshIt cRazY gO to brAkfast sEe whAt eGgs haVe plaN

Date: June 25, 2012 08:32AM

At this point, I believe it is correct to consider Finn a triple dipper.
JJ is an enabler.
This HAS to stop.
No justice, no peace.

Date: June 25, 2012 09:50AM

BLEH terIBLe aT MaC DOnALdS tAlk tP paNkaKes aT TablE qUieT aLl iS qUieT wOmaN brIngS frINg deViCe uP anD snAkes jUMp oUt oF thE oIL biTiNg hEr faCe sOda maChiNe strAps doWn caN noT moVe buS wiTh snAKes rUNs iNtO dIniNg rOom wOmaN wIth fIRE eyEs drIviNg geTs ouT laFInG baGelS aNd paNkAkeS sCreAm peOplEs ruNniNg as xReamiNg bOss maN tHroWs sNakEs ouT womaN wITh fiRe eyEs puTs fIngeRs iN hiS chEst anD hE iS goNe peOplEs oN buS coMe oUt thrOwiNg snAkes AT peOplEs eaTiNg peOpleS gO tO ovEn cOoKinG snAkes sIgnS chaNge meAls aRe snAkes buRreTos snAkeS wIth chEeeS coFeE wiTh snaKe baTsHiT crAzy BuS fuLl oF snAkes tOday iS baTshit cRaZY woMan wIth fIRE eYEs laFINg aS maN iN suiTs heAd exPloDes snAkeS siTtiNg iN baThroOm coIl reAdy tO stRikE

Posted by: Duhh ()
Date: June 25, 2012 09:52AM

What? There are snakes in Fairfax? I'm moving!

Date: June 25, 2012 09:54AM

Does workmans comp cover snake bites?

Date: June 25, 2012 11:23AM

BLEH wEnt wIth fINN aNs jJ tO JIm MaC KaY thEy hAd smAll graY caR foR saLe fINN waNts To giVe MoneY foR thE caR anD giVe JiM hIs caR foR moNeY maN sCReaMs opEnS FiNns tRunk doUblE dIppInG mOThErfuKera snAkes iN trUnk bAnaNa fACe bOss maN coMe ouT yeLliNg gET ouT oF herE bAtshiT craZy geT baCk iN yoUr faNxy oFficE bAnAna fAce fINN douBle dIppinG moTherfuCkEr keEpS olD caR hE wIll gEt caR aT nOt jiMs plACE buT soMe whEre baTshit,crAzy thIs iS caR waS A gooD onE fINN nEedS tO clEan hiS fUcKinG trUnk sNakes aNd beeR CaNs nOt

Date: June 25, 2012 01:04PM

Try Koons. Crystal isn't afraid of snakes or a few beer bottles.

Date: June 25, 2012 01:13PM

BLEH thIs iS bAtShiT CraZy icE cReAm mAn frOm AfRicA drIveS on sTreeTs chIldren waNt icE cREaM onE chiLd askS For puSh uP hE thrOws a Snake ChocO taCo snaKE Thrown aT chilD ChiLd asKS foR coNe tHis baTshiT CRAZy icE crEam NaN thrOws snAke,iN faCe muSic plaYing dRivInG doWn StreeTs sAyiNg sNaKes SnakeS Snakes Snakes baTshit cRaZY maN neeD To tEll preSiDenT oF FAIrFaX tHis chIldRen sHooD noT haVe snAkes tHrOwn At thEm yeLliNg,ouT snAke snaKE,iS baTShit Crazy

Date: June 25, 2012 02:37PM

Bleh, thats why I go to Dairy Queen. Totally snakeless.

Posted by: Banana Face ()
Date: June 25, 2012 04:35PM

Bleh try Carmax or in your case CaRmAX. They have a seven day guarantee. If there are snakes in the car, you can return it, no questions asked. I'm not sure how carfax lists snakes in its background checks.

Posted by: wr 345566 ()
Date: June 25, 2012 05:39PM

Batshit

Posted by: mallworker ()
Date: June 25, 2012 10:26PM

There was a copperhead inside the Sears store at Fair Oaks mall yesterday.

Posted by: Papa Roach ()
Date: June 26, 2012 05:41AM

mallworker Wrote:
> There was a copperhead inside the Sears store at
> Fair Oaks mall yesterday.

Pics or gtfo. Not a chance, you think a snake can just get into a mall. Yeah, the Shoppers opened the doors for one. Ok!!

Date: June 26, 2012 08:49AM

BLEH baTShit cRazy waY daY eArthquakeS snAkes cOme tO toWn dOuBLE dIpPiNg FiNns caR goIng tO fInd iT snAkes goInG doWn thE RoaDs iN hiS caR tOdaY nO buS wiTh snzakes FInnS biTe anGry hIssIng bOss mAn At MaC DOnALdS kiCk ouT baTShiT crAzy bAnaNa faCe eAt aT Other plAce fuCker

Date: June 26, 2012 11:15AM

BLEH FInn dOublE diPpinG mOtHErfuKera lEft cAr plaCe jJ aNd AmY wE sIt wiTh boX oF snAkes baTShit cRAzy siT waIt foR buS snaKes iN boX bItE AMy jJ nOt haPpy baNaNa faCe boSs maN yeLliNg aT uS hiS eYes feLl ogG hiS faCe syCOtiC snAkes oN stReeT nOw fuCk fINN doUble dIppEr

Date: June 27, 2012 09:06AM

BLEH sOmeonE sAy Go tO tWeenTy nIne dIner wEnt eAt AMy gO baTShit cRAzy womaN coNe tO taBle hEr faCe tUrnS inTo snaKes pOPpiNg oUt oF heR faCe yElling wHat thE fUck dO yoU waNt bRinGs pLaTes oF snAkeS iN grAvy baTShIt crAzy liGhts tUrnInG oN anD oFf peOplEs scReamiNg grAvy tUrns iN moTe snAkes tAbles wAlkiNg eGgs scReamiNg liGhts saY fuCking gET oUt rooFeAts AmY rooF faLls dowN snAkes coMinG frOm sInkS wOmaN wiTh nO tOorhs bAnaNa fACe yEllS geT ouT thRowing snAkes dOors swAllow maN aT dooRs flOor moveS snAkes crAwliNg uP liGhts oFf muSic plaYinG snaKes piAnO maN thRowinG blOody sNakes mAkinG muSic oN piAnO sIngiNg snAkes cOme tO toWn aNd biTe yoUr eaRs oFF

Date: June 27, 2012 10:38AM

BLEH rIding oN thE buS baNaNa faCe bOSs maN thROWING sNakes oN roAd hiGhway oF snAkeS baTShit cRAzy wOmAN wiTh fiRe eYeS laFInG snAkes noW paRt oF arEa hEre tO Stay FaIrfaX homE oF snAkeS toAster ovEns ThaT thrOw snAkes aT peOpleS dO NoT LikE yOur brEak faSt haVe snAkes baTShiT crAzy oN thE RoADs peOpleS waLKING oVer sNakes tO gO tO sHOPErS geT eGgs anD steP ovEr snAkes waNt brEaD waTch oUt foR snAkes beHinD thE loAfS yOuR fiNgers ThaNk yoU

Date: June 27, 2012 02:42PM

Bleh,
Shoppers, 29 Diner,and McDonalds are obviously snake infested, prone to earthquakes, and riddled with fire eyed woman and spinning heads.
I avoid these places.
Have you tried Lotte Mart?

Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: June 27, 2012 06:21PM

Its easier to follow 2concerned than BLEH.

Date: June 27, 2012 06:22PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
> Its easier to follow 2concerned than BLEH.

Northman,

Typing wise yes. However, I find BLEH to make more sense. Maybe I'm fucked up and need to get my head examined, or just drink a shitload of booze.

Date: June 28, 2012 08:30AM

If you chew a peyote button before reading , Bleh's posts become very clear and concise.
Organic mescaline, psilocybin and LSD-25 help as well.

Date: June 28, 2012 08:35AM

BLEH tOday weNt To brEak fASt wiTh jJ wEnt outSide aNd noW wRitiNg tO yoU frOm inSide A snAKe baTShit cRAZy snAke eAts iN beLly noW darK tYpiNg oN keY bOarD baTShit,cRazY daRk iN heRe feeL moVing gOinG doWn stReeTs anD maYbe iN stoRes musiC PlaYinG usE iNsIdes fOr ligHt,biT tiGht heRe anD aRms anD leGs haVe teeTH maRks baTShit cRAZy snAke huNgry wIll trY tO geT ouT oF thIs baTShiT crAzy BrEsT

Date: June 28, 2012 09:22AM

Bleh, Look at the bright side.
At least your not stuck in the belly of the serpant with Finn.

Posted by: BananaFace ()
Date: June 28, 2012 09:48AM

BEH Wrote:
> Bleh, Look at the bright side.
> At least your not stuck in the belly of the
> serpant with Finn.

Wait, I'm confused - Ithought it was JJ who was eaten by a snake? Finn is just a double-dipping mother fucker, right?

Date: June 28, 2012 10:03AM

BananaFace Wrote:
> BEH Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Bleh, Look at the bright side.
> > At least your not stuck in the belly of the
> > serpant with Finn.
>
> Wait, I'm confused - Ithought it was JJ who was
> eaten by a snake? Finn is just a double-dipping
> mother fucker, right?

I believe it was Bleh...quote "BLEH tOday weNt To brEak fASt wiTh jJ wEnt outSide aNd noW wRitiNg tO yoU frOm inSide A snAKe "unquote

Bleh wrote us from inside the snake. Almost biblical in nature.
But you're right about Finn! That scoundrel!

Date: June 28, 2012 10:44AM

BLEH lEts noT taLk aBouT ThAt doUblE diPpIng mOtheRfucker fIrSt tO geT oUT oF thIs baTShiT crAzy snKES STOmacK aCiDs buRniNg snAke bUrPiNg moVinG aRouNd baTShiT crAzY BResT aTe iNterNet sO aT,leAST,thAt iS WoRkiNg iT Is hOt heRe sNaKe rOde buS,nO chOiCe buT tO gO wIth baTShit CRAZy snAke fOr thE riDe thErE iS muSic piYaNo sOunDs heaR bOss mAn oN buS anD peOplES dOors OpeN clOse

Date: June 28, 2012 01:01PM

Bleh! Can you hear me?

Snakes have very slow digestion. You may be in there for a while.

Thank God you had the foresight to bring your laptop.

You can report your experience from the bowels of the serpent.

Now is that cool or what?

Date: June 28, 2012 01:29PM

BLEH baTShit cRaZy thIs iS WaNt tO trAde pLacEs siT iN a FuckInG snaKe aLl daY riDinG iN a fuCkinG buS geTtiNg sqUEeSed bY thIs sLimY moThErfuCkeR yeAh siT neXt tO itS fuCkinG luNgs rOllIng ArouNd iN buSes aNd herRInG baTShIt cRazY piYanO mUsiC sIt neXt tO thE snAkes luNgs grEat fuCkiNg spOt foR thE inTernet aLso bATSHit crAzY siCk anD tiRed oF theSe moTherFuckInG snAkes rOlliNg aRound sOme plAce iN FaIrfax laNd oF snAkeS baTShiT crAzY

Date: June 28, 2012 02:33PM

Bleh, I've GOT to know...

What does an snake anus look like from the other side?

Date: June 28, 2012 03:50PM

BLEH aNuS wHat thE fucK iS ThAt fuckiNg baTShit cRAZy rOlliNg aRound iN thIs moTherfuCker sNake iS nOt ComForT aBle fuCking sTop sqUEEseing mE baNanA faCe iT iS hoT iN heRe aS WE rOll ArounD toWn FUckING FiNn douBle DiPPER THis iS onE oF hiS snAkes ghOst onE moRe thAn noT thInk wE aRE inSiDe sHOPErS heAr muSic anD baNaNa faCe bOSs mAN yEllInG aT peOpLes baTShiT crAzy thIs sNake coUld stOp bY thE seCkIon foR bAndAgeS fiNgerS leGs faCe,bLeeDinG stUpid motHerFucKer sNake pRoLly juSt gO tO thE bReAd seCKIon tO BiTe peOpLes eYes ouT

Date: June 28, 2012 04:53PM

Just when I thought I had seen and heard it all. Is there a good router in there Bleh?

Posted by: UFmpL ()
Date: June 28, 2012 08:42PM

bye BLEH

unless you get a period, which means yoy are a cunt

Date: June 29, 2012 08:02AM

Bleh, I'm coming to the rescue!

I'll be at the bread section at Shoppers in 15 minutes. When the snake tries to bite my eyes, I'll kill it and squeeze you out from the bowels.

Hold on man!

Posted by: BLEH1 ()
Date: June 29, 2012 09:53AM

BLEH baTShit cRaZy snAkE wIll nOt StoP moVinG taKe a brEaK moThErFuCker sIck oF thIs hUngrY aLso aT sTaR bUckS muSic sOunDs liKe baTShiT craZy snAke cooD aT leaST gEt cOFEe anD caKe baNanA faCe sO fuCkinG angRy baTShiT crAzy smoKinG snAke luNgs sOuNd liKe shIt goT stUck a feW tImeS tOdaY coMpuTer,iS WoRkiNG oKay buT stOmaCk aCiDs baTShIt crAzy snaKe caUse prOblEms doUblE dIPpINg fINN iS goiNg tO geT hiS iF oUt oF thIs fuCkinG thInG heAr buS oN thE movE,aGain

Date: June 29, 2012 09:57AM

Bleh, do you have your cell phone?

Call National Geographic for help!

Date: June 29, 2012 12:16PM

BLEH nAtiOnal who baTShiT craZy FInn trYed tO stOp me frOm hiS snAKes iN FaIrfax dOublE DIPper mOtherfucker tOok namE hA hA HA HA FInn yOu faIl yeS stUck iN yoUr baTShiT craZy snAke yoU lOOse doEs anyoNe haVe brEak fASt oR meAl huNgry iN heRe thIs baTShiT crAZy snakE aLl ovEr FaIrfax tAke a bREaK yoU baTShiT craZy anImal biTe MarKs beTter tighT sqUuSe buT cAn noT dO mucH noW buT gO whEre thIs fucKing sNAke goEs hopE foR cooL plAce iN trAvELING

Date: June 29, 2012 12:22PM

Bleh, Is it hot in the snake?

It's batshitcrazy hot outside!

Date: June 29, 2012 12:49PM

BLEH oF cpuRse itS HOt insIde a fuCking snAKe trY iT somETIme brIng sOme icE nOw wHo thE,fuCk tO caLl tO geT ouT oF FiNns baTShiT craZy sNAke rOlliNg oN buS noW caN feeL movInG anD baTShiT craZy baNaNa,faCe whO yeLls juMps uP anD doWn boSs maN doEs noT er BEn chEck For bIg fuCkiNg luMp fInN iS goiNg tO paY foR thIs anD taKinG mY name uNtiL tHen sLitHerInG oN piCkiT sTReeT,

Posted by: Charlie Chaplin ()
Date: June 29, 2012 02:10PM

I am wondering, after reading these, if this is the same gentleman I encounted near a bus stop. (Fair City Mall area) He was chanting something about snakes, and acting all kinds of strange, to put it nicely. He was looking down on the ground, and above at the time, and I did not give it much thought at the time. However, if this is the same man, he is a loon in every sense.

Posted by: BLEH9 ()
Date: June 29, 2012 02:37PM

BLEH iT iS gettIng hoT aND hoPing thAt this batShit craZY beeST wiLL stoP For Water mayBe somE musIC for tiMe shaDe comPuter BatterY noT so GooD noW bAtshiT crAzy snAke iS SqUEeSing tHis is nOt heLPFul fiNN iS goinG To paY DoubLe diPPing moTherfUcker brIng snaKes to FairfaX laND of ManY SnakeS nOW inSide oF ONe noT aS goOD aS iT sounDS sTiLL heaR aLL wILL Someone CuT thIS beEST opEN baTSHIT crAZY peoPles thInK bUmp is AnimAL iT iS noT BatshiT craZY buNch oF bAnAnA fAces ThIs iS noT goinG tO BE a goOD weEk

Date: June 29, 2012 02:39PM

Bleh, I wish I could help, I really do. It can't be a picnic in there.
And to think, Finn runs free.

There is no justice.

Date: June 29, 2012 03:46PM

Damn I thought I was having a bad day. Apparently not. Best of luck Bleh!

Posted by: A cry to Cary the Creator of this website! ()
Date: June 29, 2012 04:02PM

Now THIS thread should be put on the 'Off Topic' section of this website if anything!

What a WASTE!

Just likes it's creator!

Totally F'n USELESS!

I much rather read thru and actually learn something productively constructive on a thread like 'the lamb center'!!

Geesh!

Like TOTALLY F'n USELESS this thread is!

And the most USELESS, BORING one of ALL of them!

Posted by: Counter Point Cry ()
Date: June 29, 2012 06:02PM

Bleh and this section are an example of free speech. No libel or slander. There are snakes in Fairfax. Wake up to that reality, and while you have a right to be annoyed, I like many others find this entertainment and relevant to Fairfax. Don't be a banana face

Date: June 30, 2012 07:08AM

NRA 75 Wrote:
> TheNorthman Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Its easier to follow 2concerned than BLEH.
>
>
> Northman,
>
>
> Typing wise yes. However, I find BLEH to make more
> sense. Maybe I'm fucked up and need to get my head
> examined, or just drink a shitload of booze.

I agree with you and now that I've read this thread more carefully I see that is BLEH is most definitely on to something big here. You just need to know how to talk with him......

@BLEH: wErE yOu aBlE tO gEt OuT oF tHe sNaKe lAsT nIgHt? tHe sToRm mIgHt hAVe sCaReD tHe sNaKe sO mUcH hE sPiT yOu oUT. bLeH mIgHt nOt hAvE sUcH A bAd wEeK aFtEr aLl!!!

hA!

Posted by: Rainman ()
Date: June 30, 2012 10:57AM

Who knows, maybe the rain and winds did help get our friend BLEH out of his snake last night. Must be a bitch.

Posted by: Snakeinthegrass ()
Date: June 30, 2012 04:06PM

Two snakes in my front yard today. This heat must be bringing them up.

Date: June 30, 2012 06:23PM

BLEH gOt oUt oF ThaT baTShit crAzY sNaKe dO noT haVe aNoUGH fIbeR baTShit crAzY anImaL thReW uP aNd jJ iS noW tAkinG caRe oF biTe maRks neeDeD cleAn uP meSsy diSgusTiNg baNaNa faCe snAke dIcided tO eaT aLl kiNds oF shIt taLkiNg buRgeRs tWo weeK olD piZzA pUrPLE rUmp RoAst noW tO fiNd fInN aNd seTtle pRobLem biG fuCkinG snAkeS aRe noT oK thEy muSt bE huNted dOwn beForE thEy rAt moRe pEopLes oF FaIrfaX laNd oF sNakes

Date: June 30, 2012 06:45PM

This post should serve as a warning to everybody about the danger's regarding snakes that last night's storm triggered, especially BLEH.

wEEl BLEH, i dOn'T tHInK yOU'rE oUt oF tHE wOoDS jUsT yEt uNfOrTuNaTeLy. lAsT nIGht'S sTOrM sCaREd lOTs oF vERyY bIg sNaKeS. i wAs aT a mCDOnalD's iN fAlLs cHUrCh aNd i sAw tHe tWo BIGgeST sNAkEs i hAd eVeR sEEn aT tHe dRiVe tHrOUgH. tHeY oRdeReD aBoUt 600 dOUbLe qUArTeR pOuNdErS each.

i ASkEd wHaT tHeY wErE dOinG lAtEr.... aNd tHeY sAiD, wE gO lOOk fOR BLEH!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2012 06:47PM by TheNorthman.

Posted by: finn ()
Date: July 01, 2012 05:15PM

Hi BLEH. How are you doing with the heat? How are your serpent friends?

Posted by: BLORTH ()
Date: July 02, 2012 05:43AM

BLORTH thAnK yOu foR thE snAkEs wArnINGS nOt gOinG tO MAc DOnALDS tOdaY,baTShiT crAzy bOss maN dOes nOt allOw sIngInG paNkAkEs poTaTos iT iS GooD tO sPeaK wIth bReaK fASt To kNoW baNanA faCes baTShit crAzy tHey aRe sTorM caUse prObleMs yEs snAkes coMe ouT MoRe aT liBrArY iN FaIrFax snAkes tAke uP fiRst fLooR toDay gO tO maLl baTShIt crAzy snAkes eAt sO maNy buRgers baTShiT craZy moTherFucKers bEttEr paY

Date: July 02, 2012 08:22AM

Blorth, that was no pancake singing...that was Meade Skelton!

Date: July 02, 2012 10:05AM

BLORTH baTShiT crAzY bAnaNa fAceS gO To fAAr oAkS maLl COol dOwn tAkE bUs fUlL oF snAkes hEre sHarE a ROw wiTH thIs aNgrY hIssIng bItING baTShIt crAZy moThErfUCKER gReaT waY tO sPeN d dAy oN rOaD anGry tELl sIT doWn yOu sIt dOwn DriVe bAnaNa faCE,baTShiT crAzy wAnt tO sHarE a FuckIng seAt wiTh anGrY snAkes dRive tHe fuCkiNg buS gEt tO mALl

Date: July 02, 2012 11:49AM

Just another batshit crazy day at the Mall with the snakes and banana faces.

Date: July 02, 2012 01:52PM

BLORTH baTShIt crAzY fAAR oAks rIde thE fuCkinG eleVator cRawlInG wiTh sNakes JJ aNd GIS fuCkinG lefT teSticAL gOt bIT jJ scReaMinG waTer neXT tO eLevAtoR fUll oF blooD AnD snAkes bAnaNa fACE peOPLE iN sEcuRITY clOtHiNg mAkE jJ lEaF mAll baTShiT fuCkiNg crAzy pEceS oF shIt hoW thE fuCk wOoD yOu bAnaNa fACeS likE teSticAL wIth baTshit crAzy sNake hAngiNg iN wIth tEetH gOinG tO seErs leSs snaKes thaN j pEnny

Date: July 02, 2012 02:15PM

Blorth, I'm not surprised that the mall security guards were totally unsympathetic to JJ's dilemma. Being bit on the testicles by a snake is bad enough, but when the snake won't let go...my God!

It's true, Sears has less snakes than JC Penny, but be advised, Lord & Taylor has a snake-free policy at the cosmetics counter.

Date: July 02, 2012 05:05PM

BLEH aT cOolIng sHelteR baTShit crAZy sNakes iN icE cuBes frOzen iN rooM dO nOt liKe thIs aBd AMy iS coLd sHiveRs wIth anGry bOss WomAn yeLliNg aNd scrEamiNg gEt soMe WateR yOur sElf yOu fuCkiNg bANaNa fAce baTShiT craZy wOmaN wiTh fiRe eYes laFINg sHe iS oUt frOnT giViNg peOplEs snAkes bATShiT crAzY,buS coMes heRe wiTh peOplEs bAgs Of fOods cLoSE sNakes baTShiT crAzy doGs rAppEd uP bY biG snAkeS FiNn dOubLe dIppInG moTheRfuCkeR sEllS snAkeS fUcK hIm tOniGhT GeT SoMe pUSsY thAt dOubLe DiPper SeLls sNakEs fuCK hIm I GeT A beTTer deAL

Date: July 03, 2012 05:58AM

BLEH sPenT niGhT aT cooL sHelTer,baTShIt craZy anGrY wOman yeLlinG peOplEs geT thE fUck tHis moVe thAt baTShiT craZy BITch nEeDs tO shuT tHe fuCk uP baNanA faCe mInD yOuR buSinEss hOre chIp aT snAkes iN icE cuBeS grEaT fUckiNg iDea thEy aNgrY brEak thE,iCe baTShit CrAZy fOols FInn doUblE diPpinG mOtherfuckER tOok tWo luNchEs thIs iS noT,gpoD stArT tO daY They tAke tO fAAR oaKs sTay cOoL baTShIt craZy

Date: July 03, 2012 09:51AM

BLEH thE boSS maN dId noT LiSen sNakeS oN wIres cAusE poWer oUt baTShiT craZy baNana fACe wiTh OraNj heLmeT scReaming gEt ouT bAnaNa faCe snAkes oN wIRes snAkes oN hiS bIg baTShit fuCkinG crAzy trUck hE maKe gO awAy sNakeS cloWd hiS braInS wiTh shIt fUck thIs baTShIt craZy maN scReeNinG gO tO MaLL tOo hOt baTShIt craZy daY gO tO chIcK fIll A clOseD biG snAke oN wIRes shIt iT doWn FAirfaX iS shIt hOlE oF snAkeS

Date: July 03, 2012 11:23AM

I knew it! This could have all been prevented if only the boss man listen to Bleh about the snakes on the wires.

Maybe now, Bleh will be taken more seriously.

Date: July 03, 2012 04:33PM

BLEH teRIBLe FAy aT fAAR oaKs womAN wIth fiRe EYes oN eLevaTors baTShIt crAzy seCuritY pEopLes iN wHite sHortS horSe rIdiNg badGe wEariNg baNana faCes taKe tO rOom sAy yOU stEaL cAnDys pUt hoT liGhtS uP cloSe nO clOcK iN rOom oNe,maN yeLls oUt baNaNa fACE thE otHer fUck heAd tHis nOt gOoD waY tO spE daY taKe biG SNAKE oUT OF CAGE adMot yOu tOok cAnDYs eacH tiMe nO snAke biTes fInGerS aNgrY maN smAcks fIst,oN tAbLe yEllING baNanafaCe aHHHhhhhHhhhHHhhH

Date: July 03, 2012 04:55PM

I apologize in advance to everybody regarding my typing but I have an urgent message to get to BLEH so I need to speak his language.

BLEH, iT aPPeaRs yOu cOulD bE iN sERiOus DanGEr hERe. iF yOu sToLe aNyThiNG aT aLl yOu mUSt ADmIt iT nOW bEFOre iTS tOo lAte.
i hAve rEAson tO bElIEvE tHAt tHOse tWO hUgE sNaKes i sAw at mCDonAlDs iN faLLs cHurcH mAY hAvE gOnE tO FAir oAKS mALl aND bE iN thE bACk rOoM rIGht nOW!!!

rEmEMBer wHeN i ASkEd wHaT tHeY wErE dOinG lAtEr.... aNd tHeY sAiD, "wE gO lOOk fOR BLEH!!!!

Date: July 03, 2012 08:40PM

Its such a joy, to know that the world is still safe after just getting power and the net rolling again. BLEH is able to provide comfort in this time to so many LOL. Make him the spokesman of Dominion "Snakes on the line continue to be a problem for our technicians, but as soon as we can clear the snakes, we shall restore power as quickly as possible."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2012 08:41PM by NRA 75.

Posted by: David Laraby ()
Date: July 03, 2012 09:15PM

Bleh is one of my favorite clients from The Lamb Center, a much nicer guy than the asshole on The Lamb Center thread.

Bleh,my man, come back to us, we're a snake free enviroment. There is free internet, sandwiches, and relativly clean showers.

Date: July 04, 2012 07:10AM

BLEH baTShit cRAzY dAy wEnT tO MaC DOnALdS foR brEakfAsT snAkes oVer pArkInG loT bLoRthMan baTShiT craZy thE SnaKes neeD tO gO baTShiT bAnaNa faCes plAyiNg piYanos nEeD tO leAve trYiNg tO fiNd pResiDent,oF FAirfAx baTShit cRAzy thEsE snAkes arE iS iT poSsIbLe fOr onCe jusT onE FUckING dAy tO rIde thE cuE buS wIth nO fUckinG snaKes baTShit cRAzY peOpleS scReeNinG tiRed oF snAkeS wOman wiTh firE eyEs fUckiNg uP daYs waKinG up iN KaY MaRt veNdoR maChines wIth clAwS scRaPinG my ForehEad fUll oF angRy snAkes dOublE dIPpInG fINN haS aIr coLd iN caR usEs cooLiNg plAce gO taLk tO pAnkAkes sEe wHaT,hoRs toDay

Date: July 04, 2012 07:15AM

Kudos all around for BLEH. He has done FFXU in particular and Fairfax County/NOVA in general an invaluable service by warning all of us the dangers posed by snakes.

His courageous actions and willingness to report to us in such a dangerous environment, particularly after the great storm of 2012 were especially praiseworthy and will likely result in a nomination for a Pulitzer Prize.

Date: July 04, 2012 12:21PM

BLEH wEnt tO Parade oF SnAKeS toDaY baTShit cRAzY FaIrfax Is FuLl oF SNAKeS anD baNana faCEs havE A fuCKinG parAde oF SNAKeS grEat fuCkinG idEa,brEak faSt saIS stAy aWay fRom snAkes iN FaIrfaX peOpleS plAyiNG MuSic wIth snAkes flyInG ouT oF trOmboNes fiRe trUcks anD pEopLes iN PaRade thRowiNg snAkes aT,peOplEs sIttIng DOwn tHis,iS beCominG laNd oF SnAKES aNd bAnaNa faCES

Posted by: King George ()
Date: July 04, 2012 12:54PM

I think I saw Bleh at todays parade. I had previously thought bullshit. Yet there was a scraggly looking man yelling about snakes near the University Drive fire station.

Date: July 04, 2012 02:20PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
> Kudos all around for BLEH. He has done FFXU in
> particular and Fairfax County/NOVA in general an
> invaluable service by warning all of us the
> dangers posed by snakes.
>
> His courageous actions and willingness to report
> to us in such a dangerous environment,
> particularly after the great storm of 2012 were
> especially praiseworthy and will likely result in
> a nomination for a Pulitzer Prize.

+1 on that. Also, I'm starting to think his Banana Face term could be useful. Next time the boss gets me pissed, I'm gonna hit him up with "Why are you being such a banana face?" I'll probably be joining Bleh at Woodburn. Oh well, could be worse, perhaps.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2012 02:21PM by NRA 75.

Date: July 05, 2012 05:42AM

BLEH tOdaY sTarT teRribLe baTShiT craZy wokE uP anD saW fiReworKs oF SnAKES aNd aM noW sTucK insIde snAke tHis sHiT sUcks baNana fACe snAke teeTh aRe shaRp sIttIng nexT tO lunGs baTShit cRAZY sick oF thIs sHit hoW thE fUck To geT BreAk faSt

Date: July 05, 2012 07:12AM

Bleh, can you light a match in the snakes belly?

Maybe emergency services will see and rescue you.

I know it sounds batshit crazy, but maybe it'll work.

Date: July 05, 2012 12:39PM

BLEH tHis iS bATshit Crazy boSs maN aT shOpERS iS a bAnana fAce mOThErfuKera teLLs yOu caN noT spEak tO eggS bAnaNa fACE miND yOur buSinEss baNana fACe keeP thE SnAKes ouT oF YouR stOre beFoRe yOu giVe shiT oUT snAkes iN thE frOzen fOods seKtioN anD cLowNs plAyiNg piYanoS baTShiT craZy fIne You gO to oNe oF thOse faNcy sChooLs buT yoU aRe A bAnAna faCe fINN douBle dippIng moTherfucker seLls snaKes ouT frOnt buT stOp taLkinG tO yOUr eGGs okAy baTShit cRAZY baNana fACe goIng soMe WherE eLse tHen

Posted by: barnstormer ()
Date: July 05, 2012 01:21PM

Bath salts or LSD?

Date: July 05, 2012 03:18PM

BLEH goINg wIth FiNn tO fInd caR oN rOot one iN FaIrfax nO sNakeS hOpe tiRed oF theSe baTShIt crAzy aNimaLs iN thIs baTShit crAzy Area oF FaIrfaX laND oF snAKes anD BaNaNa fAces fINN doUbLe DIPper wIll fInD caR laSt tIme sNakeS iN caRs tRaDe wAs noT alOuD baTShit crAzy bOss maN wOod nOt gIve moNey tO fINN foR hiS caR rIdiNg oN buS toDay tOkeN maChinE thRew ouT snAkes TO cHoke mY neCk thAt sHot huRt boSs maN dRiViNg buS heLped grAb snAkeS thRew thEm ouT thE wIndow

Date: July 05, 2012 03:22PM

Bleh, Why did that Banana face in Shoppers tell you not to talk to the eggs?

Thats why I go to Wegmans.

I had a three hour philisophical conversation with a Mango.

Date: July 05, 2012 03:59PM

LOL Beh. I would love to see Bleh write a letter to the county executive about the snake issues, and the produce.

DeAr mR Executive,

I aM anGry AbouT the SnakEs and eggS noT being Talked To aT thE GrocEry StorE.

Can you see the staffer's reading the note? Hilarious shit.

Date: July 06, 2012 09:21AM

BLEH tOdaY iS teRribLe brEaK faSt weNt okAy leSs snAkes iN paRking loTs wEnT inSide oN WeBTV thEY aRe shoWinG snAkes eaTiNg peOpleS aNd sO tO eaT brEaK faSt wHilE peOPlEs gEt thErE,heAds biT oFf swAllowed bY snaKes FaIrfax aNd MaC DOnALdS baTShiT crAzy gAs pUmpS aTtack aFter bReaK faSt saNdwItches sIng haPpy soNgs nOw gO baCk wiTh doUble DIPpeR FiNn tO rOoT onE fOr Ford ConTor caR

Date: July 06, 2012 10:04AM

Bleh, you're amazing.

In the backdrop of snakes biting peoples heads off in McDonalds, you've got the cool to enjoy some NASCAR.

Nerves of steel, my man.

Finn isn't really all that bad for a double dipper.

Date: July 06, 2012 10:49AM

I gotta hand it to you Bleh, you are now friends with Finn, who you despised. Although I see you are still referring to him as a double dipper, it appears you've broken bread. Congrats!

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: July 06, 2012 11:12AM

Hey guys!Just thought I'd drop by. What's going on in here?

Date: July 06, 2012 11:23AM

More Complete its probably something like this LOL
Attachments:
snake.jpg

Date: July 06, 2012 12:03PM

BLEH rOOt onE baTshit cRazy pArt oF FAirFax FInn haS caR a feW snAkes weNt tO crIspY crEAm FiNn sAis thIs iS gOod sPot thAt doUblE DIPper iS baTShiT craZy iNsiDe snaKes,iN oiL cOming dOwn a liNe baNana fAce boSs woMan maKes gIve,moNey heRe haVe fuCkiNg snAkes wIth yOur CoFEe,baTShit crAZy bITch puTs fRieD snAkes,iN baGs maN aT buS stOp eYes fALL ouT tElls yOu wIll noT Make iY taKinG buS oN rOot onE baTShiT craZy drIver Boss maN saIS hoLd oN waTchinG ouT foR snAkes anD baNaNa faCes thIs aRea haS maNy snAkes teLLs woMan aT haNd ReadiNg plaCe geT haIr cuT fiNd fINN NeW caR iD soMe WheRe snAkes crOss rOot onE eaT caRs peOplEs anD buiLdinGs,baTshiT crAzY hEre

Date: July 06, 2012 12:24PM

Bleh, I never did like the Route One area,it's certianly batshit crazy. But I have a question.

In addition to fried snakes, does Chrispy Creame offer the snakes steamed or broiled? They're much more heathful without all the fat and grease.

Date: July 06, 2012 02:01PM

BLEH wEnt tO plAce wIth trAIlErs foR hOmes waNted tO sEe moviE oN rOoT onE closeD BaTShiT craZy AMy stUd heRe noW houSe is okAy buT baNana fACe,maN nexT dooR haS thouSands oF snaKeS iN hiS hoUsE hE coMes ovEr wIth them yeLlinG jumPinG uP anD toWn teLlinG sHut thE fuCk up thIS baNanA facE shuT thE fuCk uP geT yoUr snAkes oN rOot onE aNd shUt uP bAnaNa faCe stAyiNg wiTh AmY sHooD bE gooD weEkend heLped clEar snAkes oUt oF heR houSe,oNe biT iN thE eyE stePpEd oN oT nO moRe eyE boTiNg noW tiMe tO geT soMe fooDs bOttles oF bEer spEnd tIme wIth AmY iN heR snaKe,inFested bEd

Date: July 06, 2012 02:15PM

Well! Bleh is obviously going to have a good weekend, all stocked with food and beer with Amy in her "snake infested bed".

Although my guess is the only snake in that bed is the python in Bleh's pants.

You go boy!!!!!

And to think, just last week, Bleh was stuck in the snakes belly.

Date: July 07, 2012 02:54PM

BLEH baTShiT craZy dAy TeRrIble eaRthqUAKES sNakes aLl ovEr rOot onE wEnt iN ROry RogErS wOman cuTtiNg snAkes wIth sliVerS boSs wOMaN haS pEoplEs woRkiNg gO iNtO paRkiNg Lot grAB snAkes heR eyEs shAke,uP anD doWn snaKes aT taBles WINdOwS iNsidE olDeR peOpleS coFfee haS sNakes juMp frOm iT taBleS loCk dowN cloWns bRiNg piYanoS inSide snAkes anGry hiSsinG woMan sliCes snAkes NeW meAl baTShiT crAZy bOSs woMan yeLls sNakes fOr Sale sNakes fOR saLe baNana fACe thEn cloSes plaCe waTch inSide WiNdowS sliCinG awAy aT snaKEs wOmaN wiTh fiRe eyEs SmokIng eaTiNg snAke buRgErs baTShiT craZy

Pages: Previous12345678910AllNext
Current Page: 3 of 10

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.