HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678910AllNext
Current Page: 8 of 10
Re: SnAKeS iN fAiRfAx
Posted by: BLEH9 ()
Date: August 17, 2012 06:52AM

BLEH lAst niGht tERIBLe reFrigErator iN roDewAy iNn aT FaIrfax bOoLEVARD tUrn oN saiS snAkes aRe noT sLowEd hErE snAkEs aRe nOt sLoweD heRe,geT uP sWeTtiNg nO snAkes aT rOdewaY wOmaN wIth cRooked eYes bUt nOt bAnaNa faCe geT uP tUrn liGht oN sIgn oN reFrIgerator fRoM AMy saIs gOodbye lEaviNg yoU sOrry baTShit crAzy teRIBLe nOw haVe tO conTenD wIth snAkes wIth nO AmY jUst pROLly trY tO geT thRu anD whY sHe leaVe tHiS iS teRIBLe gO asK eggS anD paNKAkEs,maYbe tHey haVe anSEr

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: August 17, 2012 07:18AM

Interesting distinction made here..."wOmaN wIth cRooked eYes bUt nOt bAnaNa faCe "

Apparently, unless otherwise noted ,most of those mentioned are in fact banana faces, including Finn, and the various fire eyed women.

The rather sad annoucement that Amy left to force Bleh to "haVe tO conTenD wIth snAkes wIth nO AmY " actually brought a tear to my eye.

Bleh is hurt and confused, and I certainly hope that the eggs and pancakes have an answer for him.

I asked my Egg McMuffin for some advice on Bleh's behalf, but I find fast food to be highly indifferent.

Date: August 17, 2012 08:33AM

BLEH sItting oN thE buS todaY FaIrFax is laNd oF bAnaNa fAcEs snAkes aNd sycHotiC moTherfuckERs snAkes biTe aT legS biTe tOes fuCk iT nO onE iN FaIrfaX caRes snAkes coIl aNd hIss sTrIkE,bIte reAd yOuR paPer baNaNa faCe lOoK aT yoUr wAtch bAnanA faCe taLk oN yoUr fONe baNaNa faCe plAy oN yoUR coMputer baNaNa fAcE tAlK aBouT moNeY baNanA,faCe taLk aBout bUsinEss,deAl baNaNa faCe thE snAkeS hIss wIth aNgeR bUt yOu sImPle baNana fAcEs iGnoRe tHem

Date: August 17, 2012 10:33AM

Bleh, yes, the ignorance of the masses!

Everyone is so busy on the phone, talking about business, playing on their computers, they don't notice the danger coiled at their feet. They don't pay attention to their own toes,riddled with serpent strikes.

Great observational analogy by Bleh, highlighting the indifference of society, and how they damage themselves with their own inattentiveness to their basic well being with the distractions of their cold, materialistic , robotic existences.

Date: August 17, 2012 11:38AM

BLEH gOing tO baTShIt cRazy bAyleeS cRoSs rOaDS thIs rOde waY iNn iS paIn AMy lEEves gO stAy wIth HUlIo aNd baTShIt craZy ArMando lEss moNey lEss sNakES leSs baNanA fACEs thIs fAifaX iS sycHotiC

Date: August 17, 2012 12:18PM

Bleh, let me know how everything at Bailys Crossroad goes. I'm looking to get out of Fairfax and away from the snakes, banana faces , and the spinning head bitches as well.

Date: August 17, 2012 01:44PM

BLEH baTShiT crAzy sO fuCkinG anGry oN bUs tO bAleYs anG huLioS houSe sEe hORaCE wIth aRms a RouNd AMy whAt thE fuCk thEre hE I's iN fInN doUblE dIppinG motheRfUckErs caR wIth hEr wIth snAkes iN thE baCkseAt aHHHHHhhHHHH thaT fuCkinG baNanA fAce tOoK mY gIrL frIenD sO anGRy gO tO huLiOs aNd drInk wIne tHis iS buLlsHit aS iF siTtiNg oN thIs baTShiT craZy buS fUll oF snaKeS iS nOt a ProbLem noW thIS

Date: August 17, 2012 01:50PM

Bleh, Horace is a bastard. Everyone knew Amy was your girl. Except maybe Amy.

Don't worry Bleh, there are plenty of other head spinning fish in the sea.

Posted by: Tough One ()
Date: August 17, 2012 08:24PM

BEH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bleh, yes, the ignorance of the masses!
>
> Everyone is so busy on the phone, talking about
> business, playing on their computers, they don't
> notice the danger coiled at their feet. They don't
> pay attention to their own toes,riddled with
> serpent strikes.
>
> Great observational analogy by Bleh, highlighting
> the indifference of society, and how they damage
> themselves with their own inattentiveness to
> their basic well being with the distractions of
> their cold, materialistic , robotic existences.

BEH and BLEH I'm howling. Beh-props. You have not only deciphered Bleh's post into such a meaningful manner, but exposed the brilliance of this sophisticated man. For that, I am profoundly thankful.

Bleh, I am sorry to hear about your girlfriend. With your insights into life, snakes, and other assorted adventures, I have NO DOUBT you are going to find a lucky lady.

Date: August 18, 2012 11:01AM

BLEH thIS iS baTShit CrAY sEveN elEveN iN baYlEEs crOss roaDs fuLl oF snAKeS peOplEs ouT frOnt wIth siGns lookInG fOr snAkeS looK inSide baNanA fACe thEY coiL a ROuND tHe maGazines snAkes siT aNd luNge aT peOplEs bY thE sOda maChine thAt yElls aT peOplEs iT iS simPel gO inSide snAkes aRe eveRy fuCkinG whErE baTShiT crAzy ARmandO loaDed oN taKila cAn teLl yOu tHis iF hiS baTShIt craZy aSs waS noT slEepinG drUnk oN a soFa oF snAKeS

Date: August 18, 2012 12:56PM

ARmandO loaDed oN taKila cAn teLl yOu tHis iF hiS baTShIt craZy aSs waS noT slEepinG drUnk oN a soFa oF snAKeS

Bleh, are you talking about tequila? Ah, a drink with a worm in it, although no snakes that I'm aware of. If so, hasta luego Jose Cuervo. Don't be too harsh to Armando, as a lot of people drink to get away from their problems. Whether that is a divorce, foreclosure, or perhaps a "sofa full of snakes." People have their reasons my man.

Date: August 18, 2012 02:30PM

BLEH dO nOt gO tO mO gRlL iN baYlEeS cROSs roADs baTShIt craZy HUlIo ARmaNdO jJ cLiFf gO maN yEllS weLcomE tO snAKes aS dOor opEnS baNaNa faCes iN suiTs tIes daRk shoEs wIth puRplE eYes sTaRe cLiFf thRows taCos aT thEm thEy taKe sNakeS frOm gRiLl sTuff thEm doWn hUliOs paNts baTShIt crAzy peOpleS iN thIs plAce snAkes iN thE seAts iN ThE baThrOoms noThiNg buT snAkes bAnaNa faCes anD baTShiT thrOw snAkes doWn yOur paNts peOpLEs FaIrfax loVes sNakes maKe iT cYmbOl a sNake wIth s bAnana faCe thE purPlE eyEs aRe waTchinG iN aLl direCtioNs aNd thE sODa maChinE doEs nOt giVe a ShIt

Date: August 18, 2012 04:30PM

BLEH dO noT likE CoLumbIa piKe peOpleS driVe aT faST spEEds scReaminG tHrOwing snAkes yElliNg bAnaNa fACe baTShiT cRazy yoU aRe bAnaNa fACes baTShiT craZy,moThErfucKets syCHotiC jUst dO noT caRe hErE paY aTencIoN tO yoUr snAkes anD foNeS thAT yOu pLay wIth drIve faSt anD hiT a polE nOt BLEHs prOblem tHe snAkes aRe pROLly goInG tO biTE

Posted by: Snakes is crazy, dollar makes me holler ()
Date: August 18, 2012 04:44PM

Date: August 18, 2012 08:40PM

Hi fuck head like I told you before, bleh and other folks, have a right to free speech.Each time you do this, I and others will bump this and other threads that you've tried unsuccessfully to block. Free speech is what this site is about, and if you don't like it, live in a country that blocks free speech. As one of blehs fans I think you are whom he describes as a banana face and I hope one of the snakes of Fairfax eats you. Every time this or the other threads you photo up I bump.

Date: August 19, 2012 03:14PM

BLEH tHIS iS teRIBLE baTShIt craZy AmY comEs tO HUlIoS hoUse iN baTShiT craZy baYlEes cRoss rOaDs gO tO chiCken plAce oN CoLUmBiA pikE wHeRe peOplEs dO noT spEaK EnGlisH AMy waNts tO bE baCk fUck thIs baTShiT craZy womaN sPent enTiRe niGht oN baTShIt cRazY aRmaNdos doGs slEeping wIth snAkes oF FaIrfax pROLly gO ouT wIth baTShiT craZy heAD spiNnInG cINdY beFoRe aLloWinG HoRACe hORe tO slEeP iN saMe bEd puT AMy,oN snaKe fiLled buS wIth baNanA fACe buS drIver tHrOwiNg snAkes gO baCk wIth HoRaCe anD likE livInG iN thE laNd oF moRe snaKes anD sO maNY baNana fACEs thEy wIll mAke youR bed anD slEeP wiTh thE snAKeS noW tO sEe,iF duNgraTs wIll giVe joB

Date: August 19, 2012 06:04PM

Bleh, are you talking about Duangrats I believe its called? That is a thai restaurant, that is actually pretty good. I wish you well, and you don't need Amy. You are sure to run up on a chick that gets you.

Date: August 20, 2012 06:48AM

BLEH wEnt tO dUnkiN donutS iN batshiT CRaZY baY lEeS nO snAkes ARmanDo thRowS fiRe craCkerS iN paRkinG loT dRuNk moTherfuckeR liGht tHeM anD snAkes tAlk wIth eGgs sHooD saY whAT plAns aRe

Date: August 20, 2012 09:49AM

BLEH wEnt tO perFormANCE bIke sTorE waNt bIke tO avOID sNakes aNd baNaNa fAces sTorE iS fUll oF bAnaNa faCes waNt fiVe huNdred dOllaRs iN,moNey baTShIt craZy FaIrfaX iS laNd oF rIch mOTherfuckerS wHo sPend moNey nEed biKe tO sqUaSh snAkes anD thEre bEadY eYes nOt StrikinG aT tirEs

Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 20, 2012 10:47AM

I agree that a bike may be a more affordable route for BLEH to go in order to avoid snakes.

In the past I have suggested a car purchase but that seems to be out of BLEH's budget right now.

Date: August 20, 2012 11:37AM

BLEH wENT tO sEe doCtoR HAnsOn iN bayLeeS cRoSs roAds diD noT liKe doCtOr HaNSoN saIs snAkes aRe paRt oF FaIrfaX hE miTe bE a bAnaNa fACE anD baTshIy crAzy scHiaTrist sAis tO jUst stAy awAY frOm snAkes hOw thE fuCk dO yOu stAy awAY frOm snAkes wHen thEY aRe haNginG frOm tHe oFfice cEiling hiSsing baTShiT crAzy doCtor HAnsOn giVes nEw meDicInes fOr caLm tiMe aS iF yOu caN taKe fuCkinG fiNn doUblE dIppinG moTher fUCkeR iN yOuR hoUsE enJoY cOffEE wIth heaD spInniNg cIndY oR haVe a sEaT bY soDa maChiNes tHaT teLl yoU tO fuCk yOurseLf baTShIt cRazy bAnana fAcE

Date: August 20, 2012 03:58PM

Bleh, it sounds like you have a decent dr. At least this one doesn't submerge your head with electric eels, or hang you over Fairfax Blvd, or do God knows even worse. Give this Dr. Hanson a chance.

iF yOu caN taKe fuCkinG fiNn doUblE dIppinG moTher fUCkeR iN yOuR hoUsE enJoY cOffEE wIth heaD spInniNg cIndY oR haVe a sEaT bY soDa maChiNes tHaT teLl yoU tO fuCk yOurseLf baTShIt cRazy bAnana fAcE

Ok, I don't think Dr. Hanson or any other person in the medical profession, would want Finn or Cindy in their house. That might just be a breach of professional ethics FYI. I also am not sure that they would want that, and your point is noted. As for soda machines, they are truly rude. I cannot count the times, that a soda machine has not dispensed the money that I've put into it, only to get nothing in return. You are making good points Bleh, and keep on with Dr. Hanson. He seems reasonable.

Date: August 21, 2012 06:17AM

BLEH aT wHat woRk men caLl greeSy spooN iN baTShit cRaZy baYlEeS wIth HULIo eGgs dO nOt giVe wHeRe snaKes iN FaIrfaX are. PaNkAkEs dO siNg caLm tiMe sEems tO bE heRe

Date: August 21, 2012 09:22AM

BLEH baTShiT cRaZy cVS oN LeeSburg piKe dO nOt gO heRe puT aRm iN blooD PrEssure maChinE loCks aRm liGhtS tUrn oFf sNakes DRop frOm ceIlInG cAn nOt gEt mEdiCinEs waNt oUT peOplEs wOrkiNg iN faRmaCy gEt oN miCRofOne saYiNg sNakes snAKes snAkes baTsHIT cRazy bAnana fACe ll aDult wIth fIre eYes sHowS uP BlEh yOur gOing atop gEt yOuR meDicInes bUt fiRSt yoUr tOes anD FinGeRs aRe gOinG tO spEnd tIMe wIth snAke biTinG thEM raN ouT aRms leT gO rUnning baTShIt crAzy cVS iN baYleEs iS baTShiT craZy fuLl oF sYcHotiC peOplEs

Date: August 21, 2012 02:10PM

BLEH baTShIt cRaZy riDinG iN fINN douBlE,dIppinG moTherfuckERs caR wIth bAskETs oF sNaKes iN hIs baTshit cRaZy caR wAtchIng oUt fOr sNaKeS dOdge iN sTreetS gO doWn bY nOLlWOOD aPaRtmentS snAkes peOpleS wIth lAundRy baSkeTs wiTH snAKeS aNd baTShIt cRazY rAdio pLayIng bANaNa fAcE sOngS thEy oF FaIrfAx nEver lEt yoU haVe caLm tiMe yOu aLwAYs knoW yOu aRe iN baNaNa faCes coNTrol aNd snAkEs lAnD thAt iS baTSHit crAzY FInns dOubLe dIppInG cAr iS a dRiVinG caR oF sNAKeS wHiLe peOplEs waLk aRounD wIth caT hEADs oN sIgnS baTShiT cRaZY FAirfAX snAkE laNd

Date: August 21, 2012 03:16PM

BLEH gOt To toYs aRe uS HUlIoS sOns biRth DaY hE wIll bE teN yEars oLd baTShIt cRaZy baNaNa faCes rUsh tHrU sToRe aS iF sNaKes aRE bItiNg tHeRe anKleS baTShiT cRazy snAkes aRe neAr whERe peOpleS taKe moNEyS wHy sO faSt wHen yOu gO tO whErE snAkEs hIss aT yOu gEttInG giFtS foR HULIo aNd hIs sOn aNd wIfe tHaT thRoWs snAkes aT baTShIt crAzY ARmandO oN hiD soFa oF sNAKES lEt thE dRuNk mOTherfucker sLeeP aNd haVe tHe snAkeS coIlEd bY hIs eaRs baTshit cRaZY CIndY aNd hER FuCkijJg spiNniNg hEad caUse sNuff pRobleMs FaIrfaX hAs issuES

Date: August 21, 2012 05:10PM

On second thought today wasn't so bad after all. Bleh, maybe both of us need a vacation.

Date: August 21, 2012 06:33PM

BLEH WOodrOw WIlson liBraRy iN baYleeS iS fuLl oF snAkes opeN booKS snAkes poP oUt oPen a mAgAzINe haVe a SnaKe gO thRU newsPaperS snAkes faLl oUt baTShiT craZy peOpleS dO noT caRe baNaNa faCes aRe fiNe fInE reAd a bOok oN hoW tO fiX yOur hoMe kiTcheN buT wHen thE viPer sInkS iTs teeTh iNtO yOuR eLbOw yOu caN noT bItcH piSS anD gO baTShIT cRaZy FaIrfaX snaKes aRe aLl ovEr thE laNd oF thEse sNaKes wiTh shaRp teeTh dO nOt likE thE dOor thAt opEns bY iTs baTShIt craZy seLf thIs iS whY snAkes leaP oFf oF shElfS anD biTe peOpleS leGs

Date: August 22, 2012 07:15AM

BLEH baTShit cRazy teRrIBLE wEnt tO sleEp waKE uP anD giAnt snAkes coMes iN rOom eaTs BLEH aRms huRt noW haVe tO rIde aRounD baTShIt cRaZy baYleeS iN tHis sNakes fUckiNg bElly wIth baTShIt crAzy huLio aNd ARmaNdo FUCkING wOrth lEss FaIrfaX snaKes gOnna looK aRoUnd pROLly doEs bOt haVe anY gOoD SHiT iN hEre

Date: August 22, 2012 11:34AM

BLEH tHis iS tErrible itS bAd tO bE stUck rOlling a RounD FaIrfAx iN a sNaKe ThErs noT mUch sHit heRe,bUt fuCkiNg HuLIO aNd ARmaNdo thEse baTshiT crAzy fuCkeRs maKe iT wOrsE liKe cUssinG aT thE fuCkiNg snAke iN SPaNish iS goInG tO gEt yOu oUT yEa tHerE uS nO bEeR deaL wIth iT

Date: August 22, 2012 01:50PM

BLEH tHis fuCking sNake thIs fuCKIng baTshiT crAzy bEaST roAds iN FaIrfaX aRe tERIBLe bouNce a RouND ARmaNdo anD FuCking HulIO aLl bounCE a RoUND iF yoU HaVE tO livE iN laNd oF snAkes aT leAst maKe tHe rOadS fOr tHis bEaSt aNd iTs peOplE aloNg foR a RiDe a bIT beTter,buNch oF baNanA faCed tHinK thEy dO evErytHinG riGht wEnt iN whAt miTe haVe bEen StArbucks snAke oPenEd moUth qUick nO tiMe tO gET ouT iN tHru tHe tEeth buT saW loTs oF bANaNA faCes anD hEaR tErriBLE mUsic sTiLl looKinG foR shIT iN hERe fuckinG baTShiT craZy snAke wIll noT provIDe coFee buT fOund tUnA fIsh caNs waTer anD caN oF beeR fOr miSter bOozinG iT uP ArMaNdO thIs baTShiT craZy moTherfucker iS nOt gooD tO rIde a RounD FaIrfAx laNd oF snaKes bUt bEttEr thEn hEaD spInniNg cINdY oR FiNn doUblE DIPper

Date: August 22, 2012 04:41PM

BLEH tHis iS teRIBLE caN noT gEt tO muCh iNsidE tHis baTShiT crAzY snAkE rIdiNg a RounD FaIrfaX tIred oF beIng squEeShed bY thIS snaKEs baTshiT crAZy luNgs fOund sOme liGhts ARmanDo iS BItchiNg aBout beeR sHuT uP bAnaNa faCe gOod luCk fIndiNg a cOolEr inSidE,tHiS pEeCe oF sHit sNakE bouNciNg aLl ovER FaIrfaX laNd oF snAkes dOors opEnIng voICes oF baNanA faCes snAkes aLl waYs taKE mETro tRyiNg tO sOrt ouT sHit heRe sOme cAndY baRs caNs oF tuNa miTe nEed SnAkes tEeTh tO opEn buNch oF fOods iN peeCes trYiNg tO fInD baNdageS aRmaNdoS onE oF fiNgerS chEwed a biT wEn thE snAke aTe hIm tERIBLe aNd looKiNg fOr mediCinEs aLsow

Date: August 22, 2012 07:03PM

BLEH waNt tO geT ouT Of tHiS baTshit cRaZy snAke ARmaNdo HuLIo BItchiNg abOut doG baRking aNd clowNs inSide wHos haIrs aRe reD plAyIng piyANoS sOnG baNanA fAcE yOu stUck iN a snAke gEt oUt oF FaIrfaX fOr bAnaNa faCe saKe iT iS baTShIt crAzy iN heRe nOw sOme wHeRe neaR roAd hErE bAnaNa,faCes oF FaIrfaX oN thErE bIcyCLeS yElliNg oN yOur lEfT wHy nOt lEt peOplEs ouT oF thIs baTShIt crAzy snAke fIne rIde iN youR clOse aNd biCycLeS thAt coSt monEY bUt dO yOu haVe tHe tiMe tO hElp peOpleS stucK iNsIde a gIgantiC fuCkiNg snAke yOu saY iTs hoT tRy iN heRe bAnaNa faCe bikE rIderS tHiS FaIrfaX juSt let's snAkes ruLe tHe rooSt anD baNaNa faCes juSt sIt baCk whEn onE wIth a buNch oF laRge lumPS slIthERs By

Date: August 23, 2012 05:30AM

BLEH tHE sOda maChinE aT MaC doNaLds sPiT ouT sNAkes FUCkinG tERIBLe dO nOt liKe sCreaMing wOman yElling aBouT baTshit cRAZy priCes aT KaY MaRt cLose tO heRe hORaCe waNts tO gO ovEr tO hEr taBeL aRms oN taBels hEre nOt loCkiNg doWn aLloW fOr caLm tIme baTShIt crAzy snAkes aRe cLose tO DavIds sEa fOod anD snaKes gOinG tO geT hoRaCe anD jJ tO clEar thE paRkinG loT oF snaKEs dO nOT waNt peOplEs maYbe baNanA Face pEoplEs tO bE BiTten bY thEsE snaKes biTe thEre caR tIreS anD laTch oN geTtiNg fRee rIdE waTch ouT foR woMan wITh fiRe eYes

Posted by: fBLEH9 ()
Date: August 23, 2012 07:59AM

BLEH baTShiT cRazy weNT tO KaY MaRT snAkeS aLl oVer sTorE trY tO geT fooDs anD snaKe bItEs fiNgeRs cHewiNg awaY baTShiT cRazy mOTheRfucker hoRaCe scReaminG aT maN iN frOnT toTal fuCkinG baNaNa faCe wiTh goLf baLls gO plaY aT FaIrfax aRmy naVy cluB wIth yoUr snaKe wOrshIPiNg baNaNa faCes anD taLk aBouT yoUr neW bOaT oN yOUr fionE baNana faCe haVe fuN wiTh thE snAkes aT seA

Date: August 23, 2012 11:30AM

BLEH tHis iS baTshiT fuckinG cRAZy FaIrfaX prEsident mUst sTop thE snAkEs rIding oN eLevAtOR tO dOctor KaTzEn offICe eLeVATor liGhts sAy FUcK yOu snAkes aLl inSidE eLevATOR hiSsing anGry baTShIt crAzy moTherfuckerS pEOpleS oN eLeVATOR dO noT screAm dO noT cAre taLk oN fiNes wOman wIth pUrple HaiR fiLes nAils dOctOR KaTzEn saIS snAkes bEloNg iN FaIrfax tHis Is a sYChiaTrust thIs FaIrfaX iS heLl oN eaRth anD pROLly sOon peOpleS wIll bE usIng pItCh forKs tO graB snaKes aNd puT thEM oN thErE fuCking gRiLls

Date: August 23, 2012 02:28PM

BLEH bikiNG doWn FaIrfaX bOoLEVARD iS baTShIt craZy snAkes oN rOad bIte tiRes anGry pEoPlEs caN nOt waIt oNe baTshIt cRazY seConD hoRnS hoNkinG pEoplE yeLliNg bAd wOrdS pEOPLes tHrOwIng sNakes tHiS iS nOt gOod aRea tERRiBlE daNgEr foR peOplEs oN biCycleS bAnaNa faCes iN huRrY slOW dOWn yOu baTShIt crAzy bAnaNa faCes oF FaIrfAx thErE iS plEntY oF tIme unTiL thE sUn gOes dOwN aNd tO haNg ouT wIth thE snAkeS oF FaIrFAx

Date: August 23, 2012 05:00PM

BLEH we can only hope that this thread gets off this page and fuck head bunny boo-boo doesn't upload any more viruses here and the DOS attacks stop....or this place gets moderated.

This is truly the nadir for FFXU but BLEH, I am still your supporter. It's just that I don't want to ruin my computer or let a virus onto my work network. I can see it now...if a virus got traced back to my activity on this thread and HR started reading a BLEH post....

I just don't think they could relate to BLEH the way I do.....

Date: August 23, 2012 05:07PM

Bleh,

I've been out and about the past few days. Or so I thought. You certainly get around. I'm not going to complain about anything I've been through. You have shown again resolve, more than anyone I've heard about. Your courage, and also willingness to put up with snakes, crazy "Sychatrists", uncooperative elevators, batshit crazy Fairfax drivers, you have many adventures.

Your message is a good one. I think you are trying to say "slow down to smell the roses." That's at least my interpretation, and I haven't been cussed out by the copy machine at work, but I am not going to cuss it out now. Who knows, maybe I have been a bit rough on it, and just need to be more appreciative.

Date: August 23, 2012 08:38PM

Okay let's see if this goes through, as I missed Northman's message earlier here. "Bleh's Bunch", in honor of our man Bleh, who keeps us up to date with his progress, adventures, and outlook on life that so many of us appreciate.

As for the denial of service attacks, is there a way that whole photo bomb section could be cleared out, because Bleh is not only therapeutic for so many, but his message is one that all of Fairfax needs to hear, because I feel that he observes things obviously in a different light, "batshit crazy for sure," but gives Fairfax another perspective.

As Bleh's bunch, can we get enough folks to bump the thread enough, I don't want to see flooding normally, but in Bleh's case, would bringing this to another page clear the worthless piece of shit who put in these photobombs just because he wanted to block Bleh's freedom of speech, and also our enlightment? Just a thought, because while I hope that Cary will somehow be able to clear off the photobomb/denial of service crap, is this another way to respond, and also as a team aka Bleh's bunch, maybe look into what he's saying and extrapolate what he's trying to tell us as Fairfax residents? This unorthodox, or batshit crazy way, might be a way for us that are fans of Bleh, and for Bleh himself, to be able to make Fairfax less snake friendly, and perhaps decrease the number of banana faces.

Date: August 24, 2012 06:51AM

BLEH baTShIt cRazy snAKes moTherfucker snAKe aT MaC doNaLds hIssinG aT tHe dOoR baTShIt cRazy boSs maN yeLlinG scReamiNg juMpiNg uP aNd dOwn jUst wAnT tO sTaRt thE dAy iN baNaNa faCe FAirfax wIth caLm tIMe aNd gEttIng tO knOw eGgs anD paNkAKEs tHis iS noT a gOod sTaRt baTShIt crAzy anD jJ anD FINN douBle diPpinG mOTHerfucker aRe cOmiNg hEre tO gEt fooDs snAkEs gEt iN wAy

Posted by: Conway Eastwood ()
Date: August 24, 2012 08:56AM

Date: August 24, 2012 10:13AM

BLEH baTShIt cRazY mEt maN wHo saIS hE iS rUnniNg fOr offIce iN FaIrfaX baTShiT craZy maN wAs wARinG a sUit aNd tIe onE waY tO saY yOU aRe a BanAna faCe baTshIT cRaZy maN haS siGn moRe snAkEs fOr FAirfaX aRe yoU jOkiNg yOu liKe haViNg yoUr toEs chEwEd oN bY snAkes yOu liKe snAkEs oN elEvaToRs yOu liKE rIdinG aRounD inSide snAkes yOu liKE parKiNg loTS oF FaIrFAX wIth hiSsinG snAkeS yOu liKE yOur biKe tiRes poPped bY snaKes yOu aRe ouT oF YoUR fUckinG minD baNanA faCe FAirfaX neeDs tO gET riD oF snaKEs nOt brInG iN mOrE fINN douBlE diPpinG moThErfucker wIll suPport yOu bAnaNa faCe yoU muSt bE gIvING JIm moNeyS tO puT uP yOuR snAkE frIendlY faIrfaX sIgns bATShIt craZy yOu ArE

Date: August 24, 2012 10:56AM

Next page....

Date: August 24, 2012 10:57AM

Here we come

Date: August 24, 2012 12:34PM

New post

Date: August 24, 2012 01:30PM

Good point BLEH

Date: August 24, 2012 01:32PM

BLEH Wrote:
> BLEH snAkes aRe aLl ovEr FaIrfaX waLk piCkiT
> sTreeT snAkes ON RoAd trAsh cAnS aNy oF thEm veNom
> maKe scReaminG peOpLes nEed sNaKe frEe strEets

This the post that started it all.

Date: August 24, 2012 01:34PM

BLEH Wrote:
> BLEH aT libRaRy snAkes snAppinG aT bookS baTShit
> CrAZY spriNkler hEads gO oFf waTer AMD snaKeS
> SwimmiNg aRounD bOss lAdy aT yeLliNg eyEs oN fiRe
> haIr eyEs mEltiNg snAkes oN stReeT waLk tO
> MaCdOnAlDs aNd snAkes ON SidewalKs aNgry mAn wiTh
> stIck kickINg thEm inTo RoaD b
aNana FACe maN frOm
> liBraRy scReamiNg aT mAn leAve sNakes aloNe!!!!

Excellent point bleh.

Date: August 24, 2012 01:37PM

44 more to go.

Date: August 24, 2012 01:44PM

BLEH Wrote:

Cary smokes weed

Date: August 24, 2012 01:58PM

BLEH wEnT tO geT saNd wItch aT JeRsEy miKEs bY KaY MArT baTShIt cRazy gO iN thEre laDy wIth pUrpLe eyEs yeLLs wHaT woUld yOu lIke a pLaCe wIthoUt fuCkiNg sNakEs caLm tIme maYbE a pErsOn noT scReamiNg whaT dO yOu waNt WiTH nO loUd muSic baNaNa faCes iN thE plAcE nO snAkEs sliDinG a RounD thE flOors,bItinG anKels baTShIt craZy jErseY mIKes iS a snAke fRieNdlY plAce fUll oF baTShit CraZy,bAnaNa faCes anD thE soDa maChinE spiTs ouT snAkes yElliNg fuCk you nO fuCk yoU bAnaNa faCe asKed fOr soDa noT a bEadY eYed gRouP oF shItheAd snAkes tO dRinK

Date: August 24, 2012 02:18PM

This site needs moderation.

Date: August 24, 2012 02:28PM

Next page.....

Date: August 24, 2012 02:32PM

Somebody will report me for flooding....

Date: August 24, 2012 02:41PM

BLEH.....here I come, baby!! !

Date: August 24, 2012 02:51PM

37 more posts after this unless fuckface boo boo fucks the thread again

Date: August 24, 2012 02:56PM

Date: August 24, 2012 03:11PM

More posting

Date: August 24, 2012 03:34PM

Bleh sometimes things don't go as planned. I'm laughing right now, not at you, but with you. You always just have so many adventures. Yet you carry on and for that you have earned my respect. Way to go Bleh!

Date: August 24, 2012 03:38PM

In honor of Bleh, free speech, Northman's efforts, and most importantly free speech, I am proud to enter this into the record. Fairfax Underground was photobombed by this piece of garbage, a banana face no doubt, and due to that, along with it fucking up Bleh's brilliance and right to tell the community about his adventures and life in a new light involving our area, I bump too.

Cary started this site, its his, and with damn good intentions, and for the most part it works. Yet, even as originally anti-Bleh, and often not agreeing with many posts here, moderation of photobombing folks who put viruses and cause denial of service attacks and other bullshit, that is simply unacceptable, hence this bump to get this to the next page.

Date: August 24, 2012 03:56PM

BLEH Wrote:

About 30 more posts to go until we can free ourselves from banana face boo boo

Date: August 24, 2012 04:14PM

BLEH Wrote:
> BLEH fiRe peOples wIth trUcks thRowiNg snAkes doWn
> iN cirCle arEa tAnks comIng uP sTreeTs thrOwiNg
> snAkes unIforMs tHrowInG snAkes pEoples ruNninG
> doWn sNakes haMburGer SaId sNakes hEre foR gOod
> soDa maChine fiGhts thRowinG soDa iN eyE soCkeTs
> bRains fUll oF soDa snAkes woMan wITh loNg toNgue
> scReamiNg iN worDs yEllinG liSten tO yoUr burGer
> snAkes eaT chiCkens stReetz moViNg uP anD DoWN
> qUake oF snAKes flyInG ouT oF sidEwalkS puRple EyE
> mm aN baNana FaCe thrOws cLoths sTeppiNg oN flAmes
> oF sNAKes sOmethiNg bE doNe peOpleS foLlow mE
> jaCkets daRk glAsses wIth snAkes coMinG doWn thE
> stREetz aNd baTShit woMan wITh fiRe eyEs saYs yOU
> knOw aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is exactly why and how Bleh are so effective, in showing Fairfax for what it is. A land of banana faces and snakes.

Date: August 24, 2012 04:16PM

yOuR famiLy sNakes oN taBle bItIng aWaY aT pasTa baNanA faCe leAderS iN suItS snAkEs iN pockeTs baTShit CRaZY theY aRe sEe movIes IN FaIRfaX neVer miND ThAT bIg fuCking snAke iN youR seAt woUld YoU likE buTter oN youR baG oF SnAkES thIs plACe iS baTShiT craZy

This is exactly why Bleh serves a purpose. He has shown resolve, and all of us must help him. For all we know, this could be a person looking for support, although BlEh I WiSh yOu WoUld TakE tYping ClasseS

Date: August 24, 2012 04:18PM

BEH Wrote:
> The reference to "piAnOs plaYiNg oN coRnerS "
> leads me to believe that Meades organ music
> attracts the snakes, leading to Bleh's horrific
> encounters with the reptiles, that are driven mad
> by songs such as "We Talk in Circles".

This still makes me laugh. BEH's response to Bleh=priceless. Totally funny and I had no idea the horrors of Meade Skelton had, until BEH brought him up. Thank you BEH, and thank you Bleh for making this happen.

Freedom of speech rules, bump for Bleh. Bleh's bunch-we got your back.

Date: August 24, 2012 04:19PM

BLEH Wrote:
> BLEH dO noT puT Up ThOSe piCturEs yoU arE,baTShiT
> craZy gIviNg iMportaNT peoPles ideAs dO boT givE
> baNanA fAce,neW idEaS wiTh snAkEs aLl ovEr
> BrAddoCk roAd snAkes oN stReeT naBs wIth piAnOs
> plaYiNg oN coRnerS snAkes angry puT chAnge iN thE
> buCkeT gEt yoUr eYe chEweD oFf fUck yoU woMan wiTh
> fiRe eyEs yoUr snAkes arE noT foR Fairfax baTShit
> CRaZY,bITch

Tuba Guy is often on Braddock. FYI for watching out for snakes. I believe we are less than thirty posts down now, to clear the road for BLEH and all who like him, loathe him, or otherwise.

Date: August 24, 2012 06:25PM

BLEH RULES!

Date: August 24, 2012 06:54PM

BLEH sTay aT comFort iNn FiNn doubLE dIPpiNg mOtherfuCkeR gEts rOom peOpLes iN loBby scReeNinG whEn clIFf drOps sNaKes,fRoM sHelL gAsoLiNe sTatIon bOss maN aT hoTel geTs anGrY clIff maDe tO lEaVe bAnaNa faCE boSs maN minD yoUrs sIt,baCk iN yoUr chAir yEll aT eMployEes waTch TeLiVisIon plAy wiTh thE snAkes swiMmIng iN thE pooL goiNg tO GeT soMe fooDs frOM baTShIt crAzy seVen eLevEn anD cAn sOme onE sTop bATShiT crAzy cINdyS heaD frOm spInniNg

Date: August 24, 2012 09:55PM

BLEH Wrote:
> BLEH dO noT puT Up ThOSe piCturEs yoU arE,baTShiT
> craZy gIviNg iMportaNT peoPles ideAs dO boT givE
> baNanA fAce,neW idEaS wiTh snAkEs aLl ovEr
> BrAddoCk roAd snAkes oN stReeT naBs wIth piAnOs
> plaYiNg oN coRnerS snAkes angry puT chAnge iN thE
> buCkeT gEt yoUr eYe chEweD oFf fUck yoU woMan wiTh
> fiRe eyEs yoUr snAkes arE noT foR Fairfax baTShit
> CRaZY,bITch

Bleh, some banana face who needs to have their ass handed to them, is not only blocking your thread, but others on here. If you see this bananaface, be sure to put snakes to bite the pimples off of his bare ass. Anyhow, I read your post about the Comfort Inn. Or as you spelled it the "CoMfoRt iNN" I believe. Cliff sounds like fun. Although he could get you in trouble, that makes up for the head spinning antics of Cindy. Keep having fun Bleh, and any chance you'll get some there?

Date: August 25, 2012 10:40AM

BLEH tErriBle snAKes iN swImmINg pooL hiSsinG aT comFoRt iNn baTShIt crAzy snAkeS iN elEvaToRs baNaNa faCes waLkinG a RounD likE tHeY owN iT weNt tO giAnt aNd snaKes biTe finGers gEt breAd snaKe biTe geT eGGs tO taLk to sNakEs bItE trY tO GeT baCon snAke bitEs baTShIt crAzy gEt baNdages bIt FaIrfaX haS sO maNy snAkes caN noT fInd a sNAke frEe grOcerY storE oR plAce tO eaT

Date: August 25, 2012 02:15PM

good job BLEH. Keep on keeping on.

In

BLEH

Date: August 25, 2012 02:16PM

WE

Date: August 25, 2012 02:16PM

TRUST

Posted by: Rickt ()
Date: August 25, 2012 02:17PM

Cary

Date: August 25, 2012 02:17PM

has

Posted by: rickt ()
Date: August 25, 2012 02:18PM

forsaken

Date: August 25, 2012 02:18PM

BLEH.

Posted by: rickt ()
Date: August 25, 2012 02:19PM

Honey

Date: August 25, 2012 02:19PM

Boo-Boo

Date: August 25, 2012 02:20PM

is a

Date: August 25, 2012 02:21PM

bitch.

Date: August 25, 2012 02:22PM

Date: August 25, 2012 02:22PM

Date: August 25, 2012 02:23PM

Date: August 25, 2012 02:23PM

Date: August 25, 2012 02:24PM

Date: August 25, 2012 02:25PM

Date: August 25, 2012 02:25PM

Date: August 25, 2012 02:26PM

OK BLEH, don't say I never did anything for you pal!

Date: August 25, 2012 02:31PM

What did I miss? Any new information Bleh? How's batshit crazy Cindy and your double dipping friend Finn doing? You have a good heart Bleh, and since you've done so many public services for this area, its good to see the Northman return the favor. Bleh, he's got your back, and so do I, so don't send the head spinner in our part of Fairfax okay? Nor the snakes.

Date: August 25, 2012 07:46PM

BLEH FUckING coMfORt iNn bAnaNa faCE bOSs maN saIs gEt OUt nO yoU geT ouT baNanA faCe taKe thE fuCkinG snAkes oUt oF thE swImmiNg pooL teLl thE baTShIt craZy grOcerY tO sTop sNakEs frOM cheWinG oN peOpLes fiNgeRs clEaR yOur loT yoU bANaNA faCe caLl wHo yoU waNt,bAnanA faCeS iN unIforMs pROLlY coMe anD thrOw iN thE drUnK taNk fuLl oF anGrY snAkes FaIrfax iS fUll oF snaKes anD baNanA facEs goIng To bReeZewaY hOteL aNd iT beTTeR bE,beTter,tHen baTShIt crAzy coMfoRt iNn aNd haVe nO snAkEs In tHe ShoWer

Date: August 26, 2012 08:51AM

Bleh, I think the Breezeway Hotel, trying to laugh with you, is a step down from the Comfort Inn. I've stayed at the Comfort Inn, back in the day when there was that bar. Those were the days, I forgot the name of it, but there was plenty of booze, lots of good looking women, and thankfully no snakes. That would have probably ruined it.

Date: August 26, 2012 06:44PM

BLEH tErriBle baNanA faCE,baTShIt cRazY bOss mAN aT brEEzEway hoTel hAs a biLdiNg fuLl oF snAKeS teLl hIm hE saiS tHis iS hoTel PackaGe sIt iN yoUR chaIr fAt maN wiLe peOpLeS sTaYiNg hErE liE iN beDs Of snAkEs taKe shoWerS wiTh AnGry snAkeS hiSsiNg iN waTer waNt tO usE tHe pOOl jumP rIght iN swIm wIth snAkes moSt snAKes iN FaIrfaX laNd oF snAKeS pRoLly sNakE frIenDly sHampoOS TeLiVisIon sHows snAke chAnnELs eLevAtoRs fUll oF snAKeS whaT flOoR wooD yoU likE foR thE viPEr bATShIt craZy icE maChinE fuLl oF snAKeS wOmaN wIth hAiR oN fiRe wiTh snAkEs aS neCk laCes gIveS thEm cOokIeS anD peTs thEm oN thErE heAds

Date: August 26, 2012 08:24PM

sNakE frIenDly sHampoOS

Bleh, huh?

Pages: Previous12345678910AllNext
Current Page: 8 of 10

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.