HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678910AllNext
Current Page: 5 of 10
Re: SnAKeS iN fAiRfAx
Posted by: BLEH9 ()
Date: July 17, 2012 07:43AM

BLEH nOt haPPy baTShit cRaZy riDe oN cuE buS sIt doWn peOples iN suiTs sIt doWn aLl iS finE buS dRivEs oFf baTShIt craZy snAkes stArt coMinG doWN fRoM cEilInG peOplEs wIth giaNt flY swATteRs smAck SnAKes oN thEre fAces boSS maN piCks Up snAkes tHRowS thEm oUt WIndOwS sIgn weLcome tO FaIrfaX lanD oF baNaNa faCes anD snAkes haVe tO geT wIth AMy neeD caLm tIme HoLe buS fuLl oF sNaKeS aNd baTShit cRAZY maN boSs maN oN miCRofOnE saYinG waTch yoUr stEp snAke ShIt caN mEss uP yOur ShOes aBd sUiTs baTShit cRAZY

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Snake O LogIst ()
Date: July 17, 2012 08:48AM

It's so good that someone other than Doug Hill or Topper Shutt are telling us where the snakes are

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: July 17, 2012 09:23AM

"weLcome tO FaIrfaX lanD oF baNaNa faCes anD snAkes "

Date: July 17, 2012 10:24AM

BLEH noW haVinG gOoD tiMe AmY checkED iN aLsO aT roDeWaY iNn thIs iS muCh beTter thRee snaKes iN thE,rOom onE iN tHE sInk tHrew TheM oUt oNe fiNgeR,goT bIt boSs lAdy giVeS BaNdaGe goInG tOdaY tO NeW joB aS clEaNiNg disHes aT deNnyS oN FaIrfaX booLevArD haPpy tHinK thIs iS sTep uP frOm seLlINg sNakeS wIth baTShiT craZy dOUbLe dIppInG fINN snaKe saLesmen nO gOod jeRk faCe gO tO NeW dOctOr tOdaY TO SeE iF CIndY wooD sTop hEr fuckIng hEAD frOm sPinnInG baTShiT crAzy giVes hEaD aChe oFf To doCtoR KatzEn oFfiCe maYbE tOdaY worKs ouT nO eaRthqauaKES waTchINg ouT fOr sNaKes

Date: July 17, 2012 10:37AM

Bleh, congratulations on the new job!

It seems that Amy brings some brightness to your life.

That may be something you'd want to pursue.

Cindy's nice, but I wouldn't commit to her until her head stops spinning.

Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: July 17, 2012 10:50AM

Did anybody else here notice that BLEH encountered somebody with purple eyes last night. Not quite sure what to make of this latest development .

@Beh: im glad that you brought that little nugget to the thread's attention. Given the quality and depth of a typical BLEH post, its al.most impossible to take it all in on the first reading.

Appreciating BLEH's work is truly a group effort

Date: July 17, 2012 11:58AM

BLEH weNt tO doCtoR KaTzEn baTShit cRaZy tERIBLe TiMe wiTh dOctOR laDy aT deSk toLd sIt doWn yoU sIt doWn baTShiT craZy bITch baNana faCe boSs woMan miNd yOur SHit dOctOr KaTzEn comEs ouT snAkes sHirT oN puTs BLeH iN yeLlow bLaNkEt zIps iT uP fiLls wIth snAkes waTer cOinS kickS BLeH wIth sPikeD shoEs sHiT huRts oPens BlankEt tO daRk rOom lightEd waLl comEs oN piCturRes,oF wOmaN wIth FoRe eYes snAkes baTShiT craZy fINN cUe buS,wiTh snaKES MaC DOnALDS snaKes buRgeR kinG wiTh lockiNg tables swEatiNg noW tErRibLE timE docToR KaTzEn yeLlS baTShit cRaZy yoU aTe baTShit cRAZy witH meGA pHonE sTepS up oN deSk throWs snaKes gEt ThE fuCk ouT oF mY oFfiCe wrOnG tHiS iS bLeHs ofFicE noW baNaNa faCe juSt beCaUse youR eaRs aRe meLtIng anD yoUr haIrs oN Fire dOes Not meaN shiT BaNaNa FaCe

Date: July 17, 2012 12:04PM

Man! What a visual!

Doctor Katzen DOES have some unorthodox methods, however.

Posted by: BLEH FAN ()
Date: July 17, 2012 03:41PM

BLEH what do you do on your off time? Your posts are
"Unique"

Posted by: BananaFace ()
Date: July 17, 2012 03:47PM

BEH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Man! What a visual!
>
> Doctor Katzen DOES have some unorthodox methods,
> however.

Well, except for the yellow blankets that zpped up (initials SJ). Apparently Dr. Olson was a fan of those as well.

Posted by: NRA 75 ()
Date: July 17, 2012 04:20PM

This?
Attachments:
dont tread on me.jpg

Date: July 17, 2012 08:50PM

BLEH9 Wrote:
> BLEH weNt tO doCtoR KaTzEn baTShit cRaZy tERIBLe
> TiMe wiTh dOctOR laDy aT deSk toLd sIt doWn yoU
> sIt doWn baTShiT craZy bITch baNana faCe boSs
> woMan miNd yOur SHit dOctOr KaTzEn comEs ouT
> snAkes sHirT oN puTs BLeH iN yeLlow bLaNkEt zIps
> iT uP fiLls wIth snAkes waTer cOinS kickS BLeH
> wIth sPikeD shoEs sHiT huRts oPens BlankEt tO daRk
> rOom lightEd waLl comEs oN piCturRes,oF wOmaN wIth
> FoRe eYes snAkes baTShiT craZy fINN cUe buS,wiTh
> snaKES MaC DOnALDS snaKes buRgeR kinG wiTh lockiNg
> tables swEatiNg noW tErRibLE timE docToR KaTzEn
> yeLlS baTShit cRaZy yoU aTe baTShit cRAZy witH
> meGA pHonE sTepS up oN deSk throWs snaKes gEt ThE
> fuCk ouT oF mY oFfiCe wrOnG tHiS iS bLeHs ofFicE
> noW baNaNa faCe juSt beCaUse youR eaRs aRe meLtIng
> anD yoUr haIrs oN Fire dOes Not meaN shiT BaNaNa
> FaCe

Bleh, just of of curiosity, is this some type of new technique approved by the American Medical Association? What does Dr. Katzen's demeanor strike you as, for some reason she reminds me of a cross between Cruela de Villa and that Russian chick from the Last Indiana Jones movie.

Date: July 18, 2012 07:06AM

BLEH eGgs sAy iT iS okAy gOt fIreD fRoM dEnnYs lasT nigHT WasHiNg diShEs snAkeS flY ouT oF tHe mAchInE thAT cOoD noT sToP cuSsiNG biTe fiNgeRs cuT haNdS baTSHiT cRaZy eaCh fiNgEr haS snaKes oN iT,blooD oN plAteS flOoR bAnAnA faCe boSs mm aN scReaMiNg yOu fIrEd fUck yOu bAnaNa faCE maY yoUr eYeS tUrN puRPlE baTShiT cRazY jeRk faCe

Date: July 18, 2012 07:26AM

Bleh, eggs are a good food, and while it may be fun to have casual conversations with them, I wouldn't take their advice.

Date: July 18, 2012 08:29AM

BLEH gOinG tO SHerMaN WIlliAms wIth cliFf JJ tO gEt paInt,eaCh snaKe paInted sO peOpLes fRom FaIrfaX laNd oF snaKes caN sEe whEre thEy aRe whEre TheY Go gEt maNy coLoRs grEen reD yeLlow wHite fOr FiNn dOublE dIPpING mOTherfuckERs gHosT snaKes baTShit cRAZy gOinG iN cliFf caR nO buS tOday hA Ha hA Ha nO snAkes ixcePt onEs cliFf ruNs ovEr snAke ShiT blooD guTs oN FaIrfaX stReetS baTShiT craZy

Date: July 18, 2012 08:59AM

Double Dipper!
Attachments:
SherwinW.jpg
snakesinffx.jpg

Date: July 18, 2012 10:21AM

BLEH tHis dOctor KaTzEn iS baTSHiT cRaZy putS BLEH oN ceIliNg wIth duCk taPe leeVEs rOom opeNs dooR leGions oF sNaKes enTer hiSsiNg hoWlinG aNgry snaPpinG jawS aT doCtorD coUcH BLEH chaIr baTShiT crAzy liGhtS gO ouT vOice comEs,oN snaKes snAKES Snakes smOke liFts uP thRU thE daRk dUck taPe huRtS swEaTy liGhts,oN oFf snAkeS lEss dOcToR KaTzEn enTeR rOom wIth,biG snaKe aNd a maN wHo haS rOtted teeTh hE smiLes aNd saYs FaIrfax wILl bE laNd oF snAkes taKes sticK knoCks BlEH oFf ceIlIng visIt ovEr thIs dOctoR iS a baNanA faCe anD BaTShiT craZy

Date: July 18, 2012 10:26AM

Doctor Katzen does seem to have rather unorthodox methods.

Posted by: meh ()
Date: July 18, 2012 11:07AM

I don't know. I think Dr Olson was better than this guy. Duck taping him to the ceiling above a bunch of snakes?

Now THAT is batshit crazy.

Date: July 18, 2012 11:39AM

BLEH fuDDruCkeRs iN FaIrfAX aLlow caLm tIMe clOWnS ouTsiDe plaY oN piYaNoS snAke,biTe wHitE glovE fiNgErs oF oNe cloWn caUse,gLovE tO tURn reD sIngiNg haMburgeRS jJ AMy clIff anD heAD spiNniNG CinDy FiNn toDay hERe couPle sNaKEs iN kiTchEn buT caLM tIme iT iS tHiS iS NeW sPoT gOoD haMbuRgeRs waTcH cloWNS frOm WindOwS kISs AmY FInn kiCkS cInDys sPinniNg heAD doUble DiPpiNg mOThErfuKera gOod SoDas bUt maChinE caN fuCK itSeLf fuCk yOu tOo bAnaNa faCE

Date: July 18, 2012 12:40PM

Nice story.

Against the backdrop of snake bitten bloodied piano playing clowns, a certain double dipping motherfucker, a babe with a spinning head, and a rude soda machine, Bleh enjoys a burger, a romantic moment , and some much needed calm time.

Thanks for sharing Bleh.

Date: July 18, 2012 03:53PM

I thought you didn't like Finn.

Date: July 18, 2012 05:05PM

Sometimes, I feel like I'm having a stroke when I'm trying to read his shit; the rest of the time, BLEH's writing is magnificent.

Date: July 18, 2012 05:10PM

meh Wrote:
> Sometimes, I feel like I'm having a stroke when
> I'm trying to read his shit; the rest of the time,
> BLEH's writing is magnificent.

LMAO. You are not kidding. The first time I saw the snake posts, I thought damn is my eye sight that screwed up, or did I drink too much. Now we know LOL.

Date: July 19, 2012 09:01AM

BLEH teRIBLE waY tO beGin DAy baTShiT craZy burGeR kiNg oN FaIrFax booLevaRd taBleD loCk uP oN aRms legS StOmAck sNaKes dRoPpinG frOm ceIlIngs baTShit craZy boSs woMan wIth puRpLe haIr scReaMinG geT oUt moTherfucker yoU aNd yOuR sNakEs baTShit craZy baNaNa FaCe iT iS YoUr plAce yOur TaBlEs yOuR sNAkEs thEy drOp frOm yOuR ceIliNg baNana fACe gEt thE,PictuRe yoU baTShiT craZy bItch

Date: July 19, 2012 09:48AM

Have you ever thought of going somewhere other than fast food spots? Maybe there would be less of this drama there. IHOP, First Watch perhaps?

Date: July 19, 2012 11:22AM

BLEH wEnt tO doCtoR KaTzEN terRiBLE sAt oN taBlE wIth baNaNas tIed aRouNd nEcK snAkes oN flOoR LiGhtS tUrn oFf thEN oN wOmaN wIth paPer bAg oVer fACE cOmes RUNninG iN yeLlinG baTShiT crazY baNanA faCe sNaKes hIssiNg biTiNg thIs tErriBLE muSiC cOmEs oN sIngeR sIngS aboUt sNaKes baNanA faCe taKes baG oFf doCtOr KaTzEn sHe iS baTShit craZy syChiaTrust tuRnS lighTs oFf anD thrOws obJectS aT bLEH lightS TUrn oN baNanAs aLl oveR rOom bruiSes huRt dO noT likE tHis nEeD caLm tImE

Date: July 19, 2012 12:39PM

I thought electric shock therapy was bad.

But the snake and banana method of treatment is just batshit crazy!

But the big problem is, in the land of snakes and banana faces, where can one go for calm time?

Date: July 19, 2012 01:52PM

"Calm time." LOL. That's what I need at work. Funny shit Bleh!

Date: July 19, 2012 02:24PM

BEH Wrote:
> I thought electric shock therapy was bad.
>
> But the snake and banana method of treatment is
> just batshit crazy!
>
> But the big problem is, in the land of snakes and
> banana faces, where can one go for calm time?

Old electroshock therapy used a sine wave frequency, that was bad. Of course, with most things, technology has advanced and it's much more controlled now. However, it's usually only used in severe cases of psychosis, usually cases that can't be controlled by medicine.

BLEH must be crazy as shit in person. Kinda scary he's roaming the streets out there. But alas, he must. For how would we ever know where the snakes were without him.

Date: July 19, 2012 03:31PM

BLEH sO angrY wEnT oN rOaD 66 aNd puT neW paInted snaKes oN iT YoU cooD sEe whErE thE snAkeS weRe gOinG baNaNa fACE iN A uniForm sToPs jJ anD cLifF frOm thE snAke woRk thIS iS neeD whErE iS FaIrfaX preSidenT iN laIr oF snaKes baTShIt craZy spEnt mOneY aT ShErmAn WIlliaMs fOr paIntS maN gIve GooD prIce buT thIs iS baTShiT craZY 66 muST bE snAke prOtecTed hiHwaY baTShiT craZy maN trYiNg tO stOp tHis

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: July 19, 2012 03:40PM

BLEH9, who keeps registering your names? You are up to 9 now!

Date: July 19, 2012 05:14PM

First of all, I want to come right out and apologize to BLEH for not having posted in this thread for the last 2 days. Work has been hectic but that is no excuse. BLEH’s continued efforts to warn the community about the dangers of sNaKEs iN fAIRfAx have been nothing short of heroic and I WILL remain one of his foremost supporters on FFXU.

I think we may have stumbled on to something big here. As has been pointed out, BLEH received some much deserved R&R at Fuddruckers on Tuesday. On Wednesday, during his commute, he encountered no snakes whatsoever. Maybe BLEH should stop riding the bus and stop going to fast food restaurants. That seems to be where BLEH runs into the majority of his trouble.

BLEH, have you ever considered investing in a car. Sure you would have to drop a little cash up front to get it but you may well recuperate the costs when considering the money you would be saving on bus fare and doctors’ visits that seem to result from your encounters with snakes. Additionally, if you quit going to fast food restaurants you would eat a more healthy diet and probably save a little money. You could still report to us on snakes while making your observations from the safety of your car.

I’m just throwing this out there BLEH…

Date: July 19, 2012 05:22PM

I'm sure BLEH will get a car when he has the financial ability to on his own. He just got a new job and I'm sure going to a doctor isn't helping his wallet grow. So Northman, you gotta take these things into consideration. For BLEH, riding the bus is a smart move, way cheaper than driving a car.

Date: July 19, 2012 05:30PM

Northman and Meh, valid points indeed. It does appear our benevolent friend Bleh is in quite the quandry of sorts. Whatever he does, he appears to run into snakes, people with spinning heads, and psychiatrists who have more issues than he does. Or maybe anyone for that matter.

Bleh is best described, as being in a rock and a hard place. It seems that everyday he finds himself in a fucked up position. Yet, I have to admit I am laughing. Is that wrong?

Date: July 19, 2012 05:35PM

meh Wrote:
> I'm sure BLEH will get a car when he has the
> financial ability to on his own. He just got a new
> job and I'm sure going to a doctor isn't helping
> his wallet grow. So Northman, you gotta take these
> things into consideration. For BLEH, riding the
> bus is a smart move, way cheaper than driving a
> car.

You make lots of good points here. Like I said, it was only a suggestion....something BLEH may want to consider working towards long term. I wonder what kind of a driver BLEH would be. Or does BLEH even have a driver's license?

Date: July 19, 2012 08:36PM

I would not suggest Bleh's driving of a motor vehicle. No offense to him, but a person who sees snakes and other shit, should not be behind thousands of pounds of steel, for our safety and his. I hope he does not, and continues to ride the CUE bus and other forms of transportation, so he can let us commuters know where the serpents are.

Date: July 20, 2012 08:04AM

BLEH teRriblE TimE aT MaC DOnALDS aT ciRclE snaKes trY tO bloCk dooRs peeCeS oF sHIT aS iF tHeRe aRe nOT EnOUGh oF tHem oN tHe cUe bUs baTshIT cRaZy geT thE fuCk aWaY fRom tHe dOorS gOt stIcks puSheD THem ouT oF tHe waY AMy pIssEd gO iNsiDe boSs maN yeLpiNg juMp oN taBlEs fUck yOu baNaNa fACE leT BlEH taLk tO eGgs nEed tO knoW wHere sNakeS iN FaIrfaX aRe baNana faCe syCHotiC woMaN wIth fiRe,eYes opeNinG anD closInG wOmaNs baTh ROom laFINg thRowS snAkeS ouT aT peOplEs maN wIth coFee geTs biTe tO faCe wIth mOrniNg coFee baTShit crAZY

Date: July 20, 2012 08:36AM

Well shit, I thought your job was going to be good for you, but probably not if your boss is going to be yelping.

Date: July 20, 2012 10:05AM

BLEH doWn oN FaIrfaX bOoLEVARD thEre aRe loTs oF SnaKes thEy aRe oN eleCtriC wIrEs exPecT powEr ouTage sTuPID fUckinG aNimAlS rIte aId iN FaIrfaX iS terrIBLE baNaNa fACE aT FaRmaCy maKe meDiciNe aNd givE thrOws sNakes anGry yeLliNg thIs yoUr joB baNanA faCe dO nOT thRow sNaKes baTShiT craZy oFf tO fUdd tiCKetS laTer wiTh AmY jJ FiNn CIndY clIff hOpe,fOr siNgiNg haMburGeRs aNd caLm tiMe maNy proBLemS aNd sNaKeS tOdaY

Date: July 20, 2012 10:14AM

A singing hamburger would terrify me, and yet for Bleh, he would consider that calm time.

He da man.

Date: July 20, 2012 12:13PM

BLEH sO teRrible tImE aT fUDd ruCkers iN FaIrfaX todAy haMburgeRs nOt sinGinG anD baTShiT crAzy CiNdy aNd heR spInniNg fuCkiNg heAd hoW thE fuCk aRe yoU tO haVe caLm tIMe whEn a WomAn caN noT sTop heR fuCkiNg heAd frOm sPinniNg hoW The fUcK caN yoU haVe caLm tiME wIth snAkes iN thE fiXinGs baR uS iT wrOnG tO haVe tO aVoId biTes whEn gEttInG somE fuCkiNg keTchuP iS iT wrOnG thAt clowNs wIth blooD drIpping frOm thEre fiNgerS stIll haVe tO plAy piYanoS iS iT faIr halF oF cliFfs eaR haS beeN riPpEd oFf bY snAke teeTh FaIrfax iS nothiNg buT lands oF SnaKes anD baTShiT crAZy fuckinG bAnaNa faCES

Date: July 20, 2012 12:17PM

Fudd Ruckers! Ok, that explains it. Your earlier posting said you were going to Fudd Tickets (well, fUdd tiCKetS) and I was wondering what the hell that was. Come on BLEH, get with the program!

P.S. Despite the non-singing hamburger and clowns with bloody fingers how was Amy doing? And why are you still hanging with that Finn character? I've heard he is a double-dipping mother fucker.

Date: July 20, 2012 12:19PM

Bleh, I share your concerns about silent hamburgers, women with spinning heads, and snakes at the fixins bar.

However, I do have some good news.

Those aren't piano playing clowns you see. They are none other than the famous, lovely and talented Meade Skelton, and while he's batshitcrazy and a banana face, he is not dangerous.

Date: July 20, 2012 12:37PM

Holy shit. BLEH, I am so sorry to hear that your lunch at Fuddruckers wasn’t as fun as your last trip there. Nobody should have to worry about getting bit by a snake just to get some lettuce. Thank you very much for the heads up though. I will definitely avoid Fuddruckers from here on out.

And just when I thought this thread could not get any crazier we have FFXU’s 2 most legendary characters meeting up; Meade Skelton and BLEH.

Date: July 20, 2012 01:05PM

BLEH teRIBLe kEepS goiNg AMy eaTen bY A SnaKe aNd tOld bY boSs maN docTor tO sEe doCtoR OlSon agaIN tOp bAnaNa fACE fuCK thIs iS terrIBLE FiNn beTter fInD thIs sNakE iTs onE oF hiS anD hiD faUlT fOr thIs shiT noW tO geT geeR tO fiNd hEr baTShit crAZY FaIrfaX hAs notHinG bUt snAkes anD baNana fACes tO offeR

Date: July 20, 2012 01:26PM

Amy gotten eaten by a snake? And it seems you've had a shitty day Bleh. On the bright side, I'm laughing with you, not at you. Now wondering if Fuddruckers has snake burgers, like they offer in Ostrich and Elk.

Date: July 20, 2012 01:27PM

With Blehs assistance, I just realized that Finn, notorious for double dipping, is also a main source for the abundance of snakes in Fairfax County.

Apparently, Bleh can tell the difference between a regular snake and a Finn generated snake.

As we speak, Bleh is gearing up to enter the snake and rescue the love of his life, Amy (who Bleh was kissing in Fudruckers just a couple of days ago).

Bleh ends his post with an overview and assessment of Fairfax, which I find to be highly accurate.

Date: July 20, 2012 01:31PM

BEH, great observation of Bleh's brilliance. Especially the last part. Fairfax is full of snakes, and a lot of batshit crazy banana faces. Damn I never thought I could type that sort of terminology.

What do you think of this Bleh? I'm willing to pay higher taxes for these signs, due to their overpopulation in Fairfax.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2012 01:32PM by NRA 75.
Attachments:
no snakes.gif

Date: July 20, 2012 02:23PM

BLEH weNT tO daIRy quEeN wIth AMy jJ douBle dIPpiNg FInN cliFf CinDy caLm tiME iS gOod heRe taBles haD a fEw SnaKes bUt LeSs tHen oTher plaCes tHe KaY MarT haS wORk tO dO baTShiT craZy sToRe peOpLEs waLk aRouNd wIth sNAKes aRounD thEre neCks liKe ThEy aRe oweS sOmethinG baTShiT craZy boSs maN anGry At heAd spiNniNg CiNdy yoU anGry yeLliNg jumPinG shuT thE fuCk uP yoU dO noT haVe tO bE wIth heR aLl thE tImE baNana faCe yoUr StorE oF SNaKes suCks anD yoU aRe a BanaNa fACE geT soMe hElp

Date: July 20, 2012 03:19PM

Some calm time finally, at Dairy Queen with the crew.

Congratulations Bleh, may you have an entire weekend of calm time.

Date: July 20, 2012 04:44PM

BLEH noT haPpy aBouT FaIrfaX LibRaRys cElebrates snAkeS evEnT gO tO liBraRy wiTh cliFf tO usE coMpuTeRs anD maN wITh paRty haT smiLES wIth sNAKes iN haNds whaT kinD Of MoTherfuckEr doeS suCh baTShiT craZy sHiT thiS FaIrfaX aRea haS sO maNy PrOBLemS anD theN itS haVe A fuCkinG SnaKe daY aT thE liBrArY laDy wIth booK abouT snAkes reaDinG tO peOpLes clIff veRy aNgry hE sTeps oN sNaKes oN firSt,fLooR. BaTShiT craZy iS iT possIblE tO haVe nO snAkes iN FaIrfaX FUcKING lanDs oF SNaKes

Date: July 20, 2012 06:36PM

Something like this? I'm not too sure about the wisdom of this snake being around this child's neck.
Attachments:
snake library.jpg

Date: July 21, 2012 11:44AM

BLEH tHIs pENERa breAd iN FaIrfaX iS baTShiT craZY woMaN wIth fiRe eYes taKes hoLe bowL oF sOoP aNd jusT swaLlowS iT wHile sNakes sIt bY heR taBel dO nOt likE angrY saNd WitChes taLk smAck baNana faCe eaT yoU baTShiT craZy mOTherfuckER peOplEs heRe aRe baNaNa faCes sIt wIth booKs snaKES aNd coMpuTeRs thEy juSt dO noT cAre aBouT thE snAKe prOblEm iN FaIrFaX

Posted by: J. H. Christ ()
Date: July 21, 2012 11:46AM

Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.

Hope this helps.

Date: July 21, 2012 03:22PM

BLEH iN olD toWn FaIrfaX peOplEs ceLebRate snAkes wOmeN iN snaKes meN weAr sNakE haTs taKe sIgnS wIth caT heAds waLk aRouND sinGinG haPpy sonGs bATShiT crAzy baNana fACes aRe prOof FaIrfax iS lanD oF SNAKeS aNd,thEY dO noT cARe,baTShiT crAzy

Date: July 21, 2012 05:58PM

BLEH9 Wrote:
> BLEH iN olD toWn FaIrfaX peOplEs ceLebRate snAkes
> wOmeN iN snaKes meN weAr sNakE haTs taKe sIgnS
> wIth caT heAds waLk aRouND sinGinG haPpy sonGs
> bATShiT crAzy baNana fACes aRe prOof FaIrfax iS
> lanD oF SNAKeS aNd,thEY dO noT cARe,baTShiT crAzy

I agree Bleh. People of Fairfax are entitled. Whether its snakes or their own ego's, they are all about themselves and themselves.

Date: July 21, 2012 06:01PM

BLEH, maybe you should take your girlfriend Amy on a vacation for a few days. God knows, you deserve it. Wherever you go just make sure it is some place where there are no banana faces, women with fire eyes or double dipping mother fuckers or anyone or anything that is batshit crazy.

Date: July 22, 2012 10:21AM

BLEH must be sleeping in today huh

Date: July 22, 2012 12:06PM

BLEH wENT tO fUdd RuCKers sInGiNg haMburgerS haPpy tiMes sNaKes iN paRkiNg loTs oNe bATSHIT crAzy boSs,maN thRoW saCks,oF SNAKES oN taBlE cliFF tOok baG ouT aNd puT thEm iN baNanA,faCes suNrOof enJOy yoUR rIde moTherfucKER scReaMiNg dOwN thE strEeT oF SNAKeS iN FaIrFaX baNaNa fACE gO rIde doWn aNd rUn snAkes oVer wIth YOUr tIRes baNana faCe

Date: July 22, 2012 02:07PM

Cliff sounds like a guy with a great sense of humor. 'Enjoy your ride motherfucker', indeed!

BLEH, today I opened up the side door of our equipment shed and guess what I was confronted with? A FUCKING SNAKE!!!! You're constantly warning us about snakes in food establishments, buses, streets, token machines, etc ... but what about equipment sheds? You really let me down today. I'm still a fan and not ready to call you a batshit bananaface double-dipping motherfucker or anything like that, but it's time to step up your game, buddy.

Date: July 22, 2012 03:29PM

@Banana Face, I think with all of the kindness and warnings that Bleh has been accurate thus far, his predictions are better than the likes of Doug Hill and Bob Ryan. Give our not so bat shit crazy friend another chance. LOL.

Date: July 23, 2012 10:16AM

BLEH teRIBLe daY wEnT tO MaC doNaLds taLkEd tO paN KaKEs wEnt tO couRt fOr drUnk baTShiT craZy judgE saIs yOu aRe drUnk nO yoU aRe a dRuNk banAna faCe baTShiT craZy moTherfuckeR prOllY naKed unDer blaCk roBe noW haVe tO gO clAsseS aS baTShIt crazY baNanA faCe miNd yOuR fUckinG bUsinEss dO yoU tHinK peOples likE yOu sTop sMashinG yoUr peT snaKe oN thE heAd wIth thE gaVel At yoUr taBeL anD yOU keeP yOur haNds ouT oF yoUt pOcketS snAkeS bitE fiNgeRs buT caLM doWn baNana fACE

Date: July 23, 2012 10:25AM

What is the proper protocol for conversation with pancakes?

I mean, is it considered rude to put on the maple syrup before you talk?

Bleh, glad to see you didn't take any guff from that banana face, just because he's a judge!

Date: July 23, 2012 10:56AM

Thanks for sharing BLEH. As always, you are quite the story teller. I was literally on edge of my seat the whole time reading about your court date! Good for you telling that judge that he was drunk. I was doing fist pumps in the office.

Date: July 23, 2012 11:54AM

BLEH baTShit crAZY bOrDeRs bOoks iS noW,goLfsmiTh sTore fOr goLf gaMe oF BanaNa facEs waNt caLm tIME aNd thEse baTShiT craZY peOplEs maDe boRdErS disApEAR nO coFee bOokS buT baNaNa faCes iN faNcy CloSe,wAtchIng oUt fOr snAkes NaN wIth snAke On nEck swIngIng gOlf stIck snAke fliEs iNtO winDow blooDy sNake guTs smeaRed oN wiNdow liKe iTs tHis baNaNa faCes faulT goiNg tO fiND clIff anD boRderS baTShiT craZy fuCkiNg FaIrfax laNd oF SNAKeS anD boSs maN baNana fACEs

Date: July 23, 2012 12:12PM

Don't you hate that? Here is the ONE place, Borders, where it is almost guarenteed quiet time, and it's replaced by a batshit crazy, banana faced den of snakes.

Where the heck CAN a man go for a little quiet time, WITHOUT snakes, banana faced boss men, bitches with spininng heads or some double dipping mother lover?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2012 12:12PM by BEH.

Date: July 23, 2012 12:19PM

As much as I love you BLEH, fairfax just seems so unforgiving to you. Maybe you should look into moving to a place that isn't so filled with snakes.

Date: July 23, 2012 01:33PM

BLEH doCtOr OlSon iS baTShiT craZY fInN taKes tO doCtOr haVe tO gO To baNanA faCE foR treAtmEntS taKes cloSe oFf anD maKes snAkE biTe aSs dO yOu knOw hOw mUch iT,huRtS tO haVe A SnAKe laTch oN to yOuR aSshole wIth iTs teeTh baNaNa fACE duNkinG heaD unDer waTeR witH eleCtric eeLs thIs iS thErapy yoU baTShiT crAZy snaKe loViNg banAna FaCe

Date: July 23, 2012 01:41PM

Bleh, question:

Is Doctor Olson standing directly behind you with his hands around your waist when you feel the snake going into your ass?

If the answer is "yes" I'd seek a second, less invasive , medical opinion.

Date: July 23, 2012 03:24PM

BEH is correct, as usual.

First the girl who turned out to have testicles, now Dr. Olson has an asshole-biting snake. Penthouse Forum has nothing on this thread!

Date: July 23, 2012 03:35PM

BLEH wENT oVeR To nooDels anD coMpaNy wIth AMY foR luncH woMan wIth haIr neT anD snaKe aT sOoP couNTeR fuCk oFf baTShiT craZy yES peOpLes oF FaIrfaX waNt tO sEe,giaNt snaKes bY thE sOoP baR,baTShiT craZy CiNdy maDe heR usUaL heAd sPiNniNg aPpeaR anCe,iT iS reAlly geTtiNg iN thE waY oF daTe tiMe wiTh AmY wheN thIs baNana fACE whOs heAd iS spinnInG gET youR owN taBel siT iN thE secTion whEre thE snAKeS weRE eaTinG the ChaIrS anD taBels

Date: July 23, 2012 03:39PM

BLEH, couldn't agree more - nothing says 'cock block' like a batshit crazy chick with her head spinning.

Sounds like you could use a wing man to assist with you getting some date time with Amy, I'd suggest seeing if JJ or that double-dipping mother fucker Finn are up to the task.

Date: July 23, 2012 03:47PM

Bleh, forgive me for spitting up water all over myself. I'm trying not to be a banana face, but your lessons are funny, but at the same time, have significance for all of us in Fairfax.

There are a lot of women in Fairfax with heads spinning. Find a hot one without this. That has gotta be irritating. Also, I concur with you, Noodles and Company is not the best place to eat. While I did not see any snakes on my last visit, I did notice the sodium levels were a bit high.

Date: July 24, 2012 07:30AM

BLEH wENT tO FAirfAx tOwN ceNteR laSt niGht wiTh AmY cliFf baTShit cRAZY heAd sPiNniNg CIndy FiNn jJ dAw,baRmaN movIe diD nOt liKe fouNtaInS oF SNAKeS ouT frOnT thE baNaNa fACE wHo maDe thiS uS baTShiT craZy weNT tO reI rOde biKe aRouNd sTorE crUshiNg snAkeS undEr tiRes boSs maN anGry fuCk oFf miNd yOurS baNaNa fACE AmY likEd tHe sTore bUt upSet bY snaKes iN boAT secKtioN anD moVie scaRed jJ wiTH loTs oF snAkes iN seaT theAter oF SNAKeS baTShiT crAzy CiNdy anD thAt sPinniNg fuckinG heaD gEt poPcoRns iN meSs anD anGeR baNaNa faCeS

Date: July 24, 2012 09:38AM

BLEH wENT tO doCtOR OLsOn tOok sNaKe aWaY frOm aSshoLe beTter nOw wEnt tO teSts doCtoR OlSOn maKe BLeH puT fiNgeRs iN bOx smasH uP aNd DOWn theN snAkeS iN bOX staRt biTIng fIngeRs baTShiT craZy spenD tIme iN waTeR wiTH elEctric eEls noT siNgiNg haMbuRGeRS baNaNa iN mouTh duCk taPed tO giaNt snAke oN doCtoR OlSonS ceIliNg wEnT tO doCtOR olSOnS offiCe winDow hE haNgs BLeH frOm feeT forCed tO looK aT snaKes anD baNaNa faCes On maPle sTreeT baTShit cRAZY upsIde doWn thEy aRe stiLL theRe doCtoR,OlsOn thIs iS baTShIt cRaZY noW tIme tO gO tO jaMminG jaVa wIth AMY foR caLm tIME

Date: July 24, 2012 09:53AM

BLEH, I'm not feeling too comfortable about this Doctor Olson. Snakes biting assholes and bananas in mouth sounds a little creepy to me.

Enjoy your calm time at Jamming Java with Amy! May you both enjoy a batshit crazy spinning head Cindy-free time.

Date: July 24, 2012 11:04AM

BLEH teRIBLe gO tO jaMmiNG jaVa haVe gOoD tIme WITh AMy baTShit cRAZY boZo jeRk faCe fINN HoRace gEt iN waY oF caLm tIME HoRAce dO yoU noT unDerstAnd sHut thE fucK uP sTop sTuffiNg snAkes iN yoUr closE thIs maCho buLl ShiT iS nOt goIng tO aTtracT womEn aT jammINg jaVA baNaNa fACE gO haNg ouT wIth thE heAd sPinnEr fOol jusT fuckiNg onE hoUR dOubLe dIppiNg fINN aNd HoraCe wIth thE tuFF maN acT yeaH thUgs waLk inTo caLm tIME wIth sNAKes baNana faCE,miNd yOUrS keeP youR snaKes ouT sidE

Date: July 24, 2012 11:05AM

Absolutely, BLEH! If anybody deserves a little quiet time is YOU. Take Amy to Jamin Java and enjoy the day with her. Remember BLEH, just be careful. Snakes seem to strike when you least expect it so don’t let your guard down.

I’ll be sure to check in later on today to find out how your date with Amy went.

Why do I get the feeling that BLEH’s trip to Jamin Java will be anything but quiet?

Date: July 24, 2012 12:09PM

BLEH gOt jOb aT aRmy naVy goLf Club iN FaIrFaX wIll bE a caDdY noT sUre wHaT thiS iS buT heT tO waTcH puT fOr snAKEs and gET moNey gET tO inViTe AmY anD BlEH crEw tO gooD tiMes maYBe caLm tIME caN haPpen leArN frOm baNaNa faCes keeP thEM saFe frOm snAkes anD goInG tO stEal tHeRe gOlF bAllS frOm thEse baTShiT crAZY baNana fACEs aNd seLl theM tO them douBLe dIppiNg fINN wIll bE jeLouS baTShiT craZy poLo sHiRt,I Do noT likE buT snAkes dO nOt StaNd A chANce noW

Date: July 24, 2012 01:38PM

youre a dishwasher and now a caddy at the army nacy golf club?

u double dippin banana face motherfucker

Date: July 24, 2012 02:01PM

BLEH, are you sure that taking a job as a caddy is a smart move? I would think you will run into lots of snakes.

Date: July 24, 2012 03:11PM

BLEH noW hAVE oraNgE shiRt thAt saiS aRmy nAvy gOlF cOurSe FaIrfaX meT wiTh boSs maN miSteR duNigaN hE iS nOt a BaNaNa faCe loTs oF tHEm oN whAt thEy cAll thE grEens baTShiT craZy pEoplEs weAriNg faNcy cloSE bATShit crAzY snaKes iN miSteR dUnigAns oFfice tOmoRow sTarT iN moRninG aS caDdy miSter dUnigaN iS giVinG moNey fOr carRyinG baGs anD keePinG peopLEs aWaY frOm sNAkeS scARed a bIt bY baTShiT crAzy peOplEs nO snAkes iN baGs lEFt CinDy iN caR dO noT thiNk miSter duNigaN wooD llikE heAD spiNniNg womEn caN noT waIt tO taKe goLf baLlS anD sEll thEm tO baTShit cRAZY snAke loVinG baNana fACEs cLiFf goT inTo yeLlIng maTch wiTh baNana fACE iN dIniNg hAll miNd yOUR buSinEss baNana fACE

Date: July 24, 2012 04:04PM

BLEH once again, you have absolutely outdone yourself. I have now done a 180 on my opinion as to whether taking a job as a caddy was the right move for you. It most definitely was. Sure you may find yourself in danger from sNakEs but, as always, your motives are pure and selfless. Once again, and in truly heroic fashion, you are putting the safety of others (people playing golf in this case) above your own. We have come to expect nothing less from you BLEH!

There is nobody better qualified to be a caddy in Fairfax than you BLEH…Nobody!!!

A couple questions:
1) What kind of health insurance do they offer their employees at the golf course?

2) Who did you get into a yelling match with in the cafeteria?

Date: July 24, 2012 04:11PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
> BLEH once again, you have absolutely outdone
> yourself. I have now done a 180 on my opinion as
> to whether taking a job as a caddy was the right
> move for you. It most definitely was. Sure you
> may find yourself in danger from sNakEs but, as
> always, your motives are pure and selfless. Once
> again, and in truly heroic fashion, you are
> putting the safety of others (people playing golf
> in this case) above your own. We have come to
> expect nothing less from you BLEH!

Well, that and he gets an orange shirt!

>>
> 2) Who did you get into a yelling match with in
> the cafeteria?

Pretty sure that was Cliff, not BLEH. BLEH doesn't seem like the yelling type. Cliff's the same wacky guy who threw a bunch of snakes through the sun roof of that parked car a couple of days ago, this was followed by a typical BLEH classic line, 'enJOy yoUR rIde moTherfucKER'!

Also, we had a new character introducted today, Horace the tuff guy. He appears to be a buddy of that double-dipping mother-fucker Finn so could be bad news.

Why pay for HBO when you can sit back and enjoy BLEH's posts for free?!?!!

Date: July 24, 2012 05:27PM

Wow. I sit back in amazement. Agreed Northman and Bananaface. Speaking of which, you should register on here. That's a cool name, and due to the great influence of Bleh, and the abundance of Banana Faces in Virginia(High concentration in Fairfax), I think it would be a great way to honor Bleh, who has inspired us.

I am inspired. After a day that wasn't entirely pleasant, I can go to bed tonight, and sleep comfortably, knowing that Bleh will be gainfully employed, and do productive work in our community. Thank you is in order to Bleh, whom I wish shirts could be made up, such as "I'm for Bleh", because he is proof that despite numerous hardships, he just keeps trudging along. This is a battle hardened man, who just keeps going. And that is respect.

Bleh, a compliment. I think you made a wise decision keeping a woman with a spinning head away from a prospective employer. Your business accumen is improving. Now to learn typing.

Date: July 25, 2012 07:44AM

A lot has happened in a couple of days!

Bleh is beginning to blossom against the backdrop of the snake and banana faced land of Fairfax.

He's gainfully employed, runs with a crew , and has a chick.

A lot more than I can say for myself, actually.
Here I am with no snakes or banana faces to deal with,and yet I have no where near the social life that Bleh has.

Count me in as an admirer of Bleh , not only for his self -styled writing , but for being a man of the world.

Posted by: Ito ()
Date: July 25, 2012 09:41AM

This is is how I picture BLEH (just add sNaKeS and BaNNaNa FaCeS):

Date: July 25, 2012 09:48AM

Ito Wrote:
> This is is how I picture BLEH (just add sNaKeS and
> BaNNaNa FaCeS):
>

Ha! That and one of the good-looking ladies on his arms would have to have a spinning head, if not fire in her eyes.

Date: July 25, 2012 11:35AM

BLEHoN firSt brEak haViNg luNch iN caFaTerIa aT FAirfAx aRmy nAvy clUB thErE aRe loTs oF baNaNa faCes,hEre baNaNa faCes iN evEry dIrecTion aS faR aS yOu caN sEe,miSter duNigaN iS noT baNanA faCe noW a caDdy caRry baGs oF baTShiT craZy goLf pLaYerS onE,oF theM haD snAkes iN hiS baG aT hoLe fivE scReamiNg snaKe biTes bLeHs fIngeR whEn geTtiNg baLl nuRSe iN buIldiNg clEanS cuTs anD putS baNdage oN iT tHis jOb iS gOoD goT fifTeeN goLf baLls tO seLl aNd snAkes,iN thE,caFaterIa thrOWn inTo fiRe

Date: July 25, 2012 01:29PM

BLEH miSteR dUnigaN sTopped woRk toDay comE bAcK tOmOrrow baTShiT craZy sNaKe deN aT hoLe nIne puT fIrewoRkS inSiDe thE snAke dEn aNd maDe loUd noiSe snAKes dO boT maKe iT miSteR duNigAn aNgrY poInTs fiNgeR gEt oUt bAnaNa faCe muST waNt snAkes oN goLf couRsE baTShiT craZy goInG tO sEe AMy FiNn JJ HoRaCe and baTShiT craZy heAd spInniNg CinDy clIff aT jaMminG jAva fOr caLm tiMe aLl ovEr goLf couRse snAKes bAnana faCes iN thE NoRth baNana faCes iN thE,souTh baNana fACes iN thE eAsT baNana faCes iN thE weSt goT teN moRe goLf baLls FInn iS goiNg tO seLl theM anD gEt somE wiNe noW tiMe foR caLm tiMe trY tO dO gooD joB miSteR dUniGan juSt doEs noT geT iT fiNe BlEh wOrkS tOmorrow buT nO snAkes anD caDdy tiMe foR baNana faCes whO aRe FaIrfaX snAke loVeRs

Date: July 25, 2012 02:24PM

Didn't want to jinx you BLEH, but I had a bad feeling something like this would happen. Oh well, even if it doesn't work out at least you got a nice orange shirt out of the deal.

Out of curiosity besides Mister Dunigan what was the reaction of the golfers when you put the fireworks in the nine hole? Wish I could have seen that!

Also, not to sound like your father or anything but do you really think it's a good idea to have a double-dipping mother fucker like Finn sell your golf balls?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2012 02:25PM by BananaFace.

Date: July 25, 2012 02:27PM

Tiger Woods is looking for a new caddy.

I nominate Bleh.

Date: July 25, 2012 04:11PM

Ok I'm a bit confused here. Did BLEH get sent home from work? Did he get fired? or get fed up and just leave?

Date: July 25, 2012 04:34PM

I think BLEH put some sort of firework in the golf hole to get rid of the snakes, but banana face wanted the snakes in the hole, so he got told to leave. then BLEH left?

we'll have to see if he goes back to work.

Date: July 25, 2012 05:51PM

Northman-I think Bleh said something about coming back tomorrow. Damn, for such a great guy, who has inspired us all, with his wit and telling it like it is, I do wish he could take some typing classes.

Bleh, there are a lot of banana faces, no doubt. They are probably more of them on golf courses, than anywhere else I can think of in Fairfax. Enjoy some "calm time," and like Happy Gilmore did, just try again. Generally fireworks aren't acceptable on golf courses though.

Date: July 26, 2012 06:23AM

BLEH whAt kiNd oF plAce FAirfAx iS tO be In aT MaC dONaLds spEaKiNg tO paNkAkEs aNd thEy giVe aLL kiNds oF haPpy tAlks SnaKeS sIt oN taBelS anD nO onE giVes a ShiT a mAn sitS eaTiNg hiS neWspaper aT a TabeL reAds iT giAnT snaKes aRe oN hiS taBel a WomaN drInkiNg coFee baTs aWaY snaKes anD drInks coFee baTShiT crAzy

Date: July 26, 2012 07:02AM

I don't know about happy talking pancakes, but I sure had a pleasant chat with a jelly donut this morning.
I almost hated to eat it.

Date: July 26, 2012 09:32AM

Well it’s going to be a big day for BLEH. After a rocky first day on the job at the golf course highlighted by BLEH planting an M-80 in a hole (to kill a snake) and subsequently being sent home, BLEH prepares for his second day at the Army-Navy Golf Course.

I will definitely be checking back here every hour or so eagerly anticipating the latest developments. BLEH, we all know you can do it!!!

Date: July 26, 2012 09:54AM

BLEH wEnt tO worK tOdaY aT FAIrfAX aRmy,naVy CluB whEre snaKe worShiPeRs plaY golf sPOrt oF bANaNa faCes miSteR dUnigaN aNGrY,aBouT oRaNge,sHiRt,haViNg sNaKe bLooD oN iT baTShIt craZy baNaNa faCe hE upSet bY paNts,PoCkeTS fUll oF gOlf bAllS fuCk hIm baNanA faCe,miNd yoUr owN tOday fInN dOuBlE dIppiNg mOTherfuckeR wIll sEll theM heAd spINniNg CinDy iS maKinG hoT doGs oN thE grIll HOraCe JJ AmY iN gOlf caRtS drInkINg bEeRs drIvinG goLf caRts ruNniNg ovEr alL thE snAkes fRom lAsT niGhTs eaRthqauaKE baTShiT craZy snaKes anD,baNana faCes aLl ovEr,thE grAss,

Pages: Previous12345678910AllNext
Current Page: 5 of 10

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.