HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...1718192021222324252627...LastNext
Current Page: 22 of 146
Re: Foods Your Bowels Dont Want
Posted by: Anon Doc ()
Date: March 11, 2015 05:43PM

Gordorsky Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm tired of being abused. Just want to work. Dead
> flies poopy pants signs enough.

Gordon.

How many times must I tell you? Make an appointment with a GI and psychiatrist, or you are merely walking in circles.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: March 11, 2015 06:45PM

Anon Doc Wrote:
> Gordorsky Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'm tired of being abused. Just want to work.
> Dead
> > flies poopy pants signs enough.
>
>
> Gordon.
>
> How many times must I tell you? Make an
> appointment with a GI and psychiatrist, or you are
> merely walking in circles.

Not great advice.

Unless you want to go to a doctor with one hand up your ass, the other in your pocket, and no relief to show for it.

Posted by: sliced onion ()
Date: March 11, 2015 08:10PM

Brown Onion Wrote:
> No GI office I've been to is friendly. A cell
> block with a cot and communal toilet is far more
> inviting.
>
> Anal docs do this on purpose. Out of their Sigmund
> Freud minds, it's all abut intimidating you with
> their sick domineering personalities.
>
> In many ways it's Hitler or Pol Pot like.
>
> Khmer Rouge has nothing on the doctors office.
> It's cruel, cold, and I have to pay to get
> sodomized, thus making my IBS worse.
>
> The only satisfaction I get, is knowing the
> doctor isn't popular at cocktail parties. He's a
> stinker.

BO, I agree with you, I have had similar experiences with doctors. In my case the doctors just made things worse instead of better yet they still got their money from my insurance company and my co-pays.

Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: March 12, 2015 08:04AM

Gordo, I'm sorry brother in bowel. I wish you'd post which bank you are at, so myself and others could protest it.

I'm sorry Sliced. Our ass doctors are assholes, the lowest rung of the medical food chain. They promise to help, but prolong the misery, and they remind me of the fortune teller in the Wizard of Oz. Albeit with a poor disposition.

I'm convinced I whistle when walking due to my doctors beefy fingers.

Date: March 12, 2015 10:42AM

Matildas bowels feel better, but her diet is even more restricted. The constant prescription pick ups, grocery runs, doctor follow ups, I'm tired.

Watching her rug rat grandchildren too. My bowels are going to decrease my abilities soon, and I'm not sure to handle this. It's just too much.

Date: March 12, 2015 01:01PM

You walk in that family pizzeria, surrounded by ambiance. Loud conversation, wine glasses clinking, and handcrafted lasagna designed by a gourmet chef.

Your belly rumbles as you remember that trip, to the Italian hostel as a young person, lowering your guard and pointing your colon in a dangerous direction.

It might taste good there, the red wine complementing the pasta, but once home the groan throne will beckon.

Throw the thirty hour rule out the window, and turn on the vent. There's a good chance you will need new wallpaper.

Date: March 12, 2015 01:01PM

You walk in that family pizzeria, surrounded by ambiance. Loud conversation, wine glasses clinking, and handcrafted lasagna designed by a gourmet chef.

Your belly rumbles as you remember that trip, to the Italian hostel as a young person, lowering your guard and pointing your colon in a dangerous direction.

It might taste good there, the red wine complementing the pasta, but once home the groan throne will beckon.

Throw the thirty hour rule out the window, and turn on the vent. There's a good chance you will need new wallpaper.

Date: March 12, 2015 01:51PM

Brownie, you've just eloquently described the dilema of the bowel challenged.

When we should be dining on applesauce and cottage cheese, we are constanly bombarded by the smell and appearance of exotic wonderful foods.

In fact those delectable temptations are destroying not only our Schphinkters, but our relationships, employment and our well being.

Losing control of our bowels at inopportune times and trying to shit cinderblocks are only a percentage of our problems, thank you Brownie for expounding that point.

Posted by: Nutritionist ()
Date: March 12, 2015 06:50PM

I don't particularly find this style of humor funny, but to each their own, as this is rather crass.

With that issue cleared up, someone asked me about what kind of foods, are best for IBS affected digestive systems.

There's no "one hat fits all strategy", but I'm a proponent of leafy greens. Kale is highly recommended, and some research conducted by the University of Iowa is showing promise with that. The same could be said with lettuce, vegetables, and avoiding fast/fried foods, sodas, alcohol, and ice cream. These tend to cause a IBS to flare up.

As for meats, I would recommend avoiding beef and pork. The amount of grease and fat alone, is proof enough to go with more fish and a light amount of chicken.

It's my hope this helps, as most of my patients with IBS have no to minimal symptoms now.

Date: March 12, 2015 08:10PM

BO, I made a really bad choice today. I went to the Asian buffet for lunch. My co-workers talked me into it. No way I will be able to work tomorrow. God help me.

Date: March 12, 2015 10:33PM

Nutritionist Wrote:
> I don't particularly find this style of humor
> funny, but to each their own, as this is rather
> crass.
>
> With that issue cleared up, someone asked me about
> what kind of foods, are best for IBS affected
> digestive systems.
>
> There's no "one hat fits all strategy", but I'm a
> proponent of leafy greens. Kale is highly
> recommended, and some research conducted by the
> University of Iowa is showing promise with that.
> The same could be said with lettuce, vegetables,
> and avoiding fast/fried foods, sodas, alcohol, and
> ice cream. These tend to cause a IBS to flare up.
>
> As for meats, I would recommend avoiding beef and
> pork. The amount of grease and fat alone, is proof
> enough to go with more fish and a light amount of
> chicken.
>
> It's my hope this helps, as most of my patients
> with IBS have no to minimal symptoms now.

Nutritionist, don't you think that Brownie and Sliced and Gordo and I have tried everything, including your inane, over simplified diet suggestions?

What is it about our collective decades of failed treatment don't you understand?

Sure after 40 something years of shitting cinderbocks, a little kale will cure me.

I've eaten greens by the bushel, prunes by the basket, beans by the case.I've drank gallons of water daily. I have been subjected to thousands of Enemas, high colonics by the dozen, and every harsh laxative known to science.
Not to mention enduring hundreds of invasive probing devices, harshly inserted digits, and arrogant, souless and apathetic medical practitioners, much like yourself, giving examples of all your successful treatments of all your patients...all expect Gordo, Brownie and Slicerino...and me.

Next time you want to give some of your ego driven advice, try telling cancer patients eating oranges will cure them...its the same thing as selling us this kale bullshit of yours.

Date: March 13, 2015 08:31AM

BEH indeed, this is what we experience every day. Our bowels don't define us, but we have to have knowledge of how they are any given time.

Sliced, I'm sorry. Here's to your bowels clearing up somehow. Without destroying your groan throne, or too much tile damage.

Nutritionist is just another so called "expert" who doesn't have a real job. No cure for the brown, we will be a pain in your ass until ours are cured.

Date: March 13, 2015 10:16AM

To even insinuate that I would give cancer patients oranges, is an insult I take personally, and I don't think it's a fair allegation. It was my desire to go to school to help others, and while I cannot post their information, a lot of patients have sent me thank you notes.

It feels good to help others, and kale, low fat yogurt, greens have dramatically helped those with IBS feel better. I'm currently in contact with researchers in Iowa and other institutions to, facilitate even better responses.

A lack of fried foods, more exercise, and decreased stress or coping mechanisms, sleep, and other measures greatly help people who have IBS. It's a passion of mine to help others, and maybe if you could follow my advice I'm giving you for free, you would feel better.

Posted by: Reality Checker ()
Date: March 13, 2015 10:41AM

Is this shit really all that important? I don't get it. Are there not better places to discuss this? I'm not trying to be a dick, but thousands of posts on a simple ass problem?

Posted by: black underwear ()
Date: March 13, 2015 11:00AM

Funk you all. You suck!

Date: March 13, 2015 07:03PM

My bowels hurt and a nutrition person and trolls are harassing me. My brothers in bowel too.

Nothing new unfortunately. Once again superior bowels= arrogance.

Date: March 13, 2015 08:30PM

Brown Onion Wrote:
> BEH indeed, this is what we experience every day.
> Our bowels don't define us, but we have to have
> knowledge of how they are any given time.
>
> Sliced, I'm sorry. Here's to your bowels clearing
> up somehow. Without destroying your groan throne,
> or too much tile damage.
>
> Nutritionist is just another so called "expert"
> who doesn't have a real job. No cure for the
> brown, we will be a pain in your ass until ours
> are cured.

Thanks, BO! I did manage to work today thanks to God, BO and Imodium A-D.
I had to drive my minivan with the emergency shithouse in the back today. My boss asked why I often drive my minivan instead of my little company car. I had to lie to cover up the fact that I need to have a private shithouse available most days. Having bowel problems is so embarrassing!

Date: March 14, 2015 09:38AM

Sliced,

Way to go. See not only are you an incredible asset at work, but your boss should be proud if he knew, of what you go through to be there.

You are an inspiration to me, my bowels, and countless others. This is the American spirit in action.

Posted by: Whad c ()
Date: March 14, 2015 01:40PM

/fat bastards
Attachments:
prince-fielder-naked1 (3).jpg

Date: March 15, 2015 08:50AM

That person above, is not following an appropriate diet plan.

I care a lot about you people, as you go through a lot, and still are positive contributing members of society.

It's not polite to make rude commentary, but I will let that go, and suggest monitoring your eating speeds. Greens play a part, but eating your meals slower, can help your digestive system.

Date: March 15, 2015 08:50AM

That person above, is not following an appropriate diet plan.

I care a lot about you people, as you go through a lot, and still are positive contributing members of society.

It's not polite to make rude commentary, but I will let that go, and suggest monitoring your eating speeds. Greens play a part, but eating your meals slower, can help your digestive system.

Date: March 15, 2015 12:55PM

Here is how much I care. Sit in my groan throne and continue lying.

My butt hurts. My bowels look like a screwed up bagpipe stomach.

Date: March 15, 2015 02:08PM

Brown Onion Wrote:
> Here is how much I care. Sit in my groan throne
> and continue lying.
>
> My butt hurts. My bowels look like a screwed up
> bagpipe stomach.

Very mature for a third grader.

Date: March 15, 2015 02:20PM

Brown Onion Wrote:
> Sliced,
>
> Way to go. See not only are you an incredible
> asset at work, but your boss should be proud if
> he knew, of what you go through to be there.
>
> You are an inspiration to me, my bowels, and
> countless others. This is the American spirit in
> action.

Thanks BO. I hope your bowels give you a chance to relax at least a little bit. I am leaving in a few to go down to JMU to stay in a motel tonight so I can work down there tomorrow. I have to be very careful because I wont have my minivan with the emergency facilities in the back. Most of the guys I work with jump at the chance for a little road trip but it strikes fear in my heart when they send me on one of these trips. At least this time it is just one night and I should be home by this time tomorrow. Maybe I need to start thinking about some depends, hate the thought of wearing them while driving but it may come to pass.

Date: March 15, 2015 07:41PM

You are welcome Sliced. Your predicament is a difficult one. Can you somehow make up an excuse, such as after you conduct "company business," you'd like to spend time with "family" for dinner? If someone can think of a better way of a bowel bounce, let's let our brother in bowel know.

Today has been a rough day. I believe the Lusitania squeezed through my cheeks.

Posted by: Miscavage ()
Date: March 15, 2015 11:48PM

Where can I get the portable toilet from?

Date: March 16, 2015 07:48AM

Miscavage Wrote:
> Where can I get the portable toilet from?

Campmor.com has a good selection of them. I own 3 different types. I prefer the military style wag bags for disposal. The wag bag kit has everything you need for an emergency evacuation including a zipper lock disposal bag to hold the whole mess when the deed is done.

Date: March 16, 2015 11:13AM

Walk in that college cafeteria where your kids/grand kids go.

Look around and see the young academics, who are the future of our country. There are the well coiffed young men, the jocks who smell of Ben Gay, and ladies whom are wearing sun dresses. Then there's the trashy slut, who smells like cock walking through the lunch line.

A young geek with books on his table, that no one likes, that's anon dick.

The sights are viscerally enchanting, and yet something lurks that's the definition of abyss dwelling bad.

You are proud of your young family member studying, you get loss in the visually stimulating chaos.

You walk around, your stomach queasing. The worry about farting is intense, because you know any accidental releases, will smell like boatloads of dead oysters.

It's scary that you can bring such displeasure, but you don't want to embarrass your college youth.

Then there's the food issue. The smells of college food are unappetizing, but their bowels are better suited for such things. The key is getting in and out of the cafeteria, with the least amount of damage to your lower and upper intestines.

Date: March 16, 2015 02:58PM

The Black Panthers exist, as do the Gray Panthers for senior citizens.

It's time for the Brown Panthers chapter of Northern Virginia to be formed.

I'm guessing we will need to rent a bathroom with a activity room included for meetings.

Date: March 16, 2015 03:37PM

Brown Onion Wrote:
> Walk in that college cafeteria where your
> kids/grand kids go.
>
> Look around and see the young academics, who are
> the future of our country. There are the well
> coiffed young men, the jocks who smell of Ben Gay,
> and ladies whom are wearing sun dresses. Then
> there's the trashy slut, who smells like cock
> walking through the lunch line.
>
> A young geek with books on his table, that no one
> likes, that's anon dick.
>
> The sights are viscerally enchanting, and yet
> something lurks that's the definition of abyss
> dwelling bad.
>
> You are proud of your young family member
> studying, you get loss in the visually stimulating
> chaos.
>
> You walk around, your stomach queasing. The worry
> about farting is intense, because you know any
> accidental releases, will smell like boatloads of
> dead oysters.
>
> It's scary that you can bring such displeasure,
> but you don't want to embarrass your college
> youth.
>
> Then there's the food issue. The smells of college
> food are unappetizing, but their bowels are better
> suited for such things. The key is getting in and
> out of the cafeteria, with the least amount of
> damage to your lower and upper intestines.

Funny you should bring this up BO. As part of my job I have to spend time in institutional settings. I work in schools, colleges, hospitals, large office buildings, hotels and several prisons. There is nothing that smells worse to me than the food service operation areas of these institutions. The smell can be described as a mixture of dishwasher steam and spoiled milk with a little but of rotted vegetable beef soup mixed in.
I made it through my overnite business trip without incident by the way. I was relieved that I dropped a huge #4 at the quality inn this morning and that carried me through the day. The toilet flushed kind of slow after I downloaded the brown file, some poor motel maintenance man is probably trying to clear the blockage now.

Date: March 16, 2015 04:23PM

Oh my goodness Sliced, that six degrees of brown separation. Those of us, brothers in bowel, know far too well how close we are to the thin brown line at every moment. Our bowels have let us down yes this is true, but I'm relieved to here yours did okay with this trip.

The Quality Inns thrones must be conducive for a #4 #2. That is beautiful. You have made me happy, and while there are some urges to call for a crash cart and midwives, I'm hopefully tonight's appointment on the groan throne won't be painful.

Date: March 17, 2015 06:41AM

There are nights, that are so bad, that I have nightmares about the groan throne.

Today is an auspicious start.

Posted by: Troller5555 ()
Date: March 17, 2015 06:59AM

X
Attachments:
WTT.jpg

Date: March 17, 2015 09:08AM

Saint Patrick's Day is fun. I'm wearing a green shirt instead of a brown one.

Yet for those with IBS, this holiday is a diaster. Green huge shirts from green beer, and food choices that hurt our bowels.

Date: March 17, 2015 03:14PM

Rarely have I dropped one of that size, stench, and physiological pain.

Midwives, a crash cart, an epidural, what's the point?

Posted by: poomn ()
Date: March 17, 2015 07:32PM

Brown Onion Wrote:
> Rarely have I dropped one of that size, stench,
> and physiological pain.
>
> Midwives, a crash cart, an epidural, what's the
> point?

Did it look like this?
Attachments:
GiantPoo.jpg

Date: March 18, 2015 05:03AM

Oh no BO.
I was feeling a little too cocky about my bowels yesterday. I gave in to temptation and cooked up some hamburger helper after work. I ate a little too much of the HH and by 3am I had fallen to the very bottom of the bristol chart and had leakage that will cause me to do the laundry today.
I took 2 Immodiums at about 3am and have gotten things under control but I am weak and dehydrated. Going to drag my ass to work in a few hours, will need to take the minivan today.
I sure hope you are doing better than I am today.

Date: March 18, 2015 11:17AM

Thats a nice,big, bowel movement in the previous post, but it looks a tad dry.

It may have been a bit difficult to pass.

If the double the size of that one, and make it considerably more dry, you'd have a good example of what I try to pass every three days or so.

Yeah, yeah, I eat the veggies, bran, beans, psylium and drink water by the gallons.

75 grams of dietary fiber everday!

And it still feels like I give birth to a Frigidare.

Date: March 18, 2015 02:37PM

That crap is nothing. Please let me lay that one out, and have a cigar and champagne in my bathroom.

Sliced, we all fall to temptation. It's a shame our bowels have betrayed us, but they do not define us brown panthers, brothers in bowel.

BEH, great points. I'm about to shit out an electric range, so we might have a full kitchen soon.

Date: March 18, 2015 07:17PM

One of the rugrats is reading "The Fault in our Stars." It's supposed to be inspiring for young people, but I need "The Fault in our Intestines. "

I am in pain. My legs are still shaking, from dropping off that boatload of Bill Cosby accusers.

It would be wonderful, divine to have a #4 #2.

Posted by: quickseaters ()
Date: March 18, 2015 07:26PM

I think there'd be,
A lot of congestion,
If my body didn't,
Engage in digestion...(CHANGE?)
A series of tubes,
Like plumbers have pipe,
plumber
Lets my food move,
All day and all night!
Shove food in my mouth,
Chew with my teeth,
teeth
Add some saliva,
The juice it secretes...
It's swallowing time!
Down the esophagus!
Gets to the stomach,
stomach image
Let's stay on top of this...
The stomach is churning,
Breaks up the food,
Adding enzymes and acids,
And sounding quite rude…
The food will move on,
Peristalsis will push,
The food will move on,
As it turns into mush...
Small intestine comes next,
Next organ for fun,
Nutrients absorbed,
And it’s almost all done...
Large intestine absorbs!
Removes excess water,
Before food's back out,
Just like they oughta…
Yes, there would be,
A lot of congestion,
If my body didn't,
Engage in digestion...

digestive system

Date: March 19, 2015 08:35AM

A lovely poem.

Thank you for sharing this, it's far more detailed than anything in my AARP magazine. There the topics of ones bowels seems to be shoved aside, and each issue is mostly about rich folks down in South Florida.

Their bowels must be great, as they are always smiling on their power boats.

Posted by: Deadly combo ()
Date: March 19, 2015 11:04AM

Brown Onion Wrote:
> That crap is nothing. Please let me lay that one
> out, and have a cigar and champagne in my
> bathroom.
>

BO, if that one pales in comparison to yours, you have even more of my sympathy. When I saw that pic, I kept looking at my own forearm. Boggles the mind (and literally ones bowels).

Date: March 19, 2015 11:19AM

See now, everyone is getting hip to what we're faced with.

I'm telling you, when you get a huge dry logjam working its way through your Schphinkter, the pain is alarming.

You're thinking "it is physically impossible to pass this stool."

Then , it start to come out... " oh this is going to hurt"..and then it does.

Date: March 19, 2015 11:25AM

I agree with both BEH and Deadly.

Thank you Deadly for your understanding.

The cement bags, screams, scratching at walls, crying into the night, midwives costs, crash carts, it just goes on and on.

The pain is real. My bowels scream yet I have a dream.

To just look at that Bristol Stool Guide framed poster, one can think about the joys of a # 4 # 2.

Posted by: don't eat ()
Date: March 19, 2015 11:37AM

Have you guys tried not eating/fasting for a few days? You can't shit if you don't eat. My wife does 10 day fasts from time to time... cleans out her system she says.

Date: March 19, 2015 11:42AM

I can only speak for myself, but fasting really binds me up, once I do eat.

In fact, the several small meals a day keep the digestive system moving..as well as it can, anyway.

Thanks for more well meaning but inane advice.

Date: March 19, 2015 12:20PM

Fasting is a poor idea, for anyone's digestive system. These are nothing but a mere fad. The key is a combination of diet, exercise, and food intake speeds.

Date: March 19, 2015 01:48PM

Nutritionist Wrote:
> Fasting is a poor idea, for anyone's digestive
> system. These are nothing but a mere fad. The key
> is a combination of diet, exercise, and food
> intake speeds.

User name Nutritionist, for once we are mostly in agreement, with the exception of visiting a board certified GI.

Posted by: Fake Doctor ()
Date: March 19, 2015 02:34PM

Anon Doc Wrote:
> Nutritionist Wrote:
> -----
> > Fasting is a poor idea, for anyone's digestive
> > system. These are nothing but a mere fad. The
> key
> > is a combination of diet, exercise, and food
> > intake speeds.
>
>
> User name Nutritionist, for once we are mostly in
> agreement, with the exception of visiting a board
> certified GI.

You are not a doctor. You are an online troll. Stop pretending.

Date: March 19, 2015 02:51PM

With his attitude, brown stinky finger typing style, and putting people below him, I think he's the genuine article. My anal doctor sodomizes me while discussing sports. Yet his lack of personal demeanor, and focus exclusively on how his team is, is proof of his self centered nature.

Now to go unload a huge brown monster, and my hope is no future Redskins players or anal doctor will be pushed through my starfish.

Posted by: Gone Postal ()
Date: March 19, 2015 03:34PM

Brown Onion Wrote:
> With his attitude, brown stinky finger typing
> style, and putting people below him, I think he's
> the genuine article. My anal doctor sodomizes me
> while discussing sports. Yet his lack of personal
> demeanor, and focus exclusively on how his team
> is, is proof of his self centered nature.
>
> Now to go unload a huge brown monster, and my hope
> is no future Redskins players or anal doctor will
> be pushed through my starfish.

How on earth could Redskins players be pushed through your asshole? WTF?

I've read Anon Doc's posts and he's full of SHIT. Literally. He is no doctor, just pretending to be one here to fulfill some sort of online fantasy. He probably works at the post office.

Date: March 19, 2015 07:06PM

I normally shouldn't acknowledge such a post, but "Gone Postal", are you trying to divide and conquer the brown brigade? Whether he is a doctor or not, his attitude strikes me as being on par. My bullshit detector is probably better than yours. Have you had anal scopes and fingers in your bottom?

If you'd read carefully, and I'm wondering if you are anon dicks office assistants, you'll see my anal doctor discusses his Redskins mock drafts and free agent choices, as he medically sodomizes me on a cold table.

He would be better suited for postal work in a back room with no people contact.

Now to go drop a giant television screen, and not the newer flat ones out of my asshole.

Posted by: shitting TVs and redskin players ()
Date: March 19, 2015 07:16PM

Brown Onion Wrote:
> I normally shouldn't acknowledge such a post, but
> "Gone Postal", are you trying to divide and
> conquer the brown brigade? Whether he is a doctor
> or not, his attitude strikes me as being on par.
> My bullshit detector is probably better than
> yours. Have you had anal scopes and fingers in
> your bottom?
>
> If you'd read carefully, and I'm wondering if you
> are anon dicks office assistants, you'll see my
> anal doctor discusses his Redskins mock drafts and
> free agent choices, as he medically sodomizes me
> on a cold table.
>
> He would be better suited for postal work in a
> back room with no people contact.
>
> Now to go drop a giant television screen, and not
> the newer flat ones out of my asshole.

WTF

Posted by: suffer er er ()
Date: March 19, 2015 07:37PM

Hate to admit it but I use a enema when I feel backed up. It works wonders and makes life better. Just sayin.

Date: March 20, 2015 07:30AM

Enemas are like sugar water for my bowels.

I don't think Gordo should ever use one, but if it helps use it. Yet for car passing type of craps, it's like shooting a hockey puck in the ocean, albeit one with brown waves.

To WTF how are your bowels?

Date: March 20, 2015 10:17AM

I look at the Bristol Stool Guide, and wish for a #4 #2.

Burgess Meredith, in "Grumpy Old Men" was correct. Wish in one hand and crap in the other.

Posted by: Wally Joyner ()
Date: March 20, 2015 12:12PM

You guys are still, still bitching non stop about taking a crap? Grow a pair.

Date: March 20, 2015 12:35PM

Wally, you'd whimper like a schoolgirl if you had a Mack Truck drive through your Schphinkter.

This is a thread created by the Brown Brotherhood for sufferers of acute rectal maladies. We share ideas, colon friendly recipies, stories of anal woes and uncaring medical practitioners.

Wally, go get impaled by a fire hydrant. If you survive and when you stop crying for your Mommy, then you can show us what a pair you got.

Date: March 20, 2015 02:48PM

Ah fuck you pussy. Get impaled by a fire hydrant. Just pop a laxative and quit bitching. Bunch of cunts!

Date: March 20, 2015 06:39PM

Once again another person with superior bowels, rubbing their asses in our faces, like a member of the untouchable caste.

It's not shocking, and I wonder why Wally and others get off on our misery. Small penis/impotence issues?

Date: March 20, 2015 08:20PM

Good luck to all my brothers in brown.

I am going through very rough times at the moment, it makes me feel so much better to realize that there are others out there that can sympathize with me. Thanks!

Date: March 21, 2015 07:48AM

Instead of continuing to submit immature write ups, I cannot stress the importance of seeing a HI for prescriptions such as Amitiza or Linzess.

These are just a few. Why follow a few fools, when you can get actual relief?

Date: March 21, 2015 08:26AM

Wally's cluelessness is understandable, but Anon Doc should know better.

Laxatives do not work. Fiber doesn't work. The endless examinations yield no new fixes.

Anon Doc is the like all of his brethren, he favors us subjecting ourselves to the crude digital probings and the tortureous scoping devices twice a year. Of course, he has payments to make on his BMW.

Anon Doc mentions Linzess, but I'm waiting for my Ano-Reto practitioner to get off his ass and prescribe me some. He insisted I subject myself to another round of embarressing, invasive medical tests before he would even consider it.

While I wait, painful eliminations continue, as do the doctors arrogance, indifference, and cruelety.

Date: March 21, 2015 08:37AM

I am badly dehydrated, have been sipping water and gator-aid all night. My sister in going to take me to the emergency room at Prince William hospital as I am too weak to drive. I have my kindle and will try to post from the hospital.

Date: March 21, 2015 09:06AM

Sliced, I'm angered by anon dick but please update us about your bowels.

This is a bad moment in brown. Here's to hoping anon dick isn't on duty, and your bowels get help. Feel better brother in bowel.

Date: March 21, 2015 09:12AM

Anon Dick is a fine ambassador for ass doctors everywhere. He shows everyone, at least a tip of the brown iceberg, what those with IBS get when seeking help.

A janitor mopping the floor, looking at you as if you robbed his El Salvador family of chickens and pineapples.

A office clerk who stares at you, as if you are some low life form. Always the same paperwork, sneers, and then repugnant attitude.

Then the "doctor" who harshly judges you, while jamming your rectum with instruments from the dark ages.

And not to mention any bills.

Date: March 21, 2015 09:42AM

Time to get the baby crying poster. I've taken a lot of painful shits, after eating too much. Big deal. I just take a dump and move on.

Posted by: Fiber Won ()
Date: March 21, 2015 10:30AM

I bought a box of Fiber One bars last week at Costco because they were on sale. They are pretty good, so the first day I ate two of them one after the other.

Holy shit! They fucked my gut up. Farted for hours and hours and nearly shit myself three or four times. I read online that the chickory root in them unleashes a demon in the bowels.

So I am sticking to no more than one a day.

Date: March 21, 2015 10:46AM

Wally doesn't seem to have brains or sympathy.

Fiber One, how are your bowels now? They can be good for non IBS people, but can cause gas and other problems.

I don't like the taste of them, and they don't help me. It's like throwing a hot dog down a brown hallway.

Date: March 21, 2015 10:47AM

Wally doesn't seem to have brains or sympathy.

Fiber One, how are your bowels now? They can be good for non IBS people, but can cause gas and other problems.

I don't like the taste of them, and they don't help me. It's like throwing a hot dog down a brown hallway.

Date: March 21, 2015 11:04AM

Brown Onion Wrote:
> Wally doesn't seem to have brains or sympathy.
>
> Fiber One, how are your bowels now? They can be
> good for non IBS people, but can cause gas and
> other problems.
>
> I don't like the taste of them, and they don't
> help me. It's like throwing a hot dog down a brown
> hallway.

I don't know about IBS but I have serious problems with excessive fiber. For instance, if I eat an entire apple or carrot I will be bound up in so much pain I can't sleep or go work. The only thing the helps is magnesium citrate, and even that takes several hours to work. But the gas from the Fiber One bars was really unusual - I seriously farted for hours on end.

Date: March 21, 2015 11:16AM

The farting can be troublesome. Also those ingredients in the belly, bowels and such can render cramping and embarrassing brown spots.

I hope you feel comfortable answering this, but have these bars made you fart so strong/much that your underwear has shit on them? A brown glaze oozing out of your rectum perhaps?

Date: March 21, 2015 01:51PM

Eating an entire box of fiber bars is not a good idea.

Fiber at regular amounts is both beneficial and soluble, but at excess amounts, can cause bloating. At regulated portions it's healthy for you, and can help with digestive problems.

The key is balance.

Date: March 21, 2015 04:27PM

These assholes get wine and cheese party. I went back the thread is two years old. Shut the fuck up already.

Date: March 21, 2015 04:43PM

User name Wally Joyner, I am not particularly enamored by your poor use of the English language. Your write ups are boorish, and while others here act immature, at least they do not need to use profanities in common language.

Date: March 21, 2015 05:31PM

Brown Onion Wrote:
> The farting can be troublesome. Also those
> ingredients in the belly, bowels and such can
> render cramping and embarrassing brown spots.
>
> I hope you feel comfortable answering this, but
> have these bars made you fart so strong/much that
> your underwear has shit on them? A brown glaze
> oozing out of your rectum perhaps?

Minor shit stains on the Fruit of the Looms. The worst part is since I am shitting so much from the bars that I seemed to have rubbed the rectum raw, as evidenced by the minor amount of blood on the TP.

Date: March 21, 2015 06:39PM

Fiber Won Wrote:
> Brown Onion Wrote:
> -----
> > The farting can be troublesome. Also those
> > ingredients in the belly, bowels and such can
> > render cramping and embarrassing brown spots.
> >
> > I hope you feel comfortable answering this,
> but
> > have these bars made you fart so strong/much
> that
> > your underwear has shit on them? A brown glaze
> > oozing out of your rectum perhaps?
>
> Minor shit stains on the Fruit of the Looms. The
> worst part is since I am shitting so much from the
> bars that I seemed to have rubbed the rectum raw,
> as evidenced by the minor amount of blood on the
> TP.

I appreciate your honesty about your bowels.

Roids I wonder. Have you noticed clotting like marks on your toilet paper?

I'll get back to you, I think I'm going to need the midwives.

Date: March 21, 2015 06:51PM

Brown Onion Wrote:
> Fiber Won Wrote:
> -----
> > Brown Onion Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > The farting can be troublesome. Also those
> > > ingredients in the belly, bowels and such can
> > > render cramping and embarrassing brown spots.
> > >
> > > I hope you feel comfortable answering this,
> > but
> > > have these bars made you fart so strong/much
> > that
> > > your underwear has shit on them? A brown
> glaze
> > > oozing out of your rectum perhaps?
> >
> > Minor shit stains on the Fruit of the Looms.
> The
> > worst part is since I am shitting so much from
> the
> > bars that I seemed to have rubbed the rectum
> raw,
> > as evidenced by the minor amount of blood on
> the
> > TP.
>
>
> I appreciate your honesty about your bowels.
>
> Roids I wonder. Have you noticed clotting like
> marks on your toilet paper?
>
> I'll get back to you, I think I'm going to need
> the midwives.

No, pretty sure it's not roids. Just excessive wiping dictated by excessive pooping. I might throw these damn bars in the trash. Thanks for the concern, though.

Date: March 21, 2015 08:34PM

Chickory Root extract is supposed to be fiber, but it doesn't work.

The Fiber One lemon bars are quite tasty, but otherwise are really only good for creating bloating and gas.

Posted by: Russel brothers ()
Date: March 22, 2015 09:03AM

Brothers in bowel
This song is for you.

The road is long
With many a winding turn
That leads us to who knows where
Who knows when
But I'm strong
Strong enough to carry him
He ain't heavy, he's my bowel brother

So on we go
His welfare is of my concern
No burden is he to bear
We'll get there
For I know
He would not encumber me

If I'm laden at all
I'm laden with sadness
That everyone's heart
Isn't filled with the gladness
Of love for one another

It's a long, long road
From which there is no return
While we're on the way to there
Why not share
And the load
Doesn't weigh me down at all

He's my brother
He ain't heavy, he's my bowel brother...

Date: March 22, 2015 09:45AM

And now we have a write up with a song about bowels.

Nothing shocks me anymore.

Posted by: bowel brothers ()
Date: March 22, 2015 09:49AM

Bowell brother indeed.

Date: March 22, 2015 10:26AM

This thread has taken a strange turn, and I'm stunned to see chickory even mentioned.

A lot of civil war era coffee beverages had that. It was believed to provide energy, but tests at several well respected publications disproved it.

If you like the taste, enjoy it in a balanced way, but it doesn't help with digestion.

Posted by: spicy korean bbq ()
Date: March 22, 2015 10:35AM

o.jpg

Date: March 22, 2015 11:58AM

First of all, I hope brother in bowel Sliced Onion is alright. He's got the brown brigade pulling for him.

That Korean dish looks delicious, but after traveling through my colon, it would look like the largest brown cat dropped in the groan throne.

Last night was awful. While I appreciate my neighbors concern, it's embarrassing to have police at your door for a welfare check. They couldn't hide their displeasure, at the odor of my house.

Posted by: WTF6757 ()
Date: March 22, 2015 12:46PM

This thread
Attachments:
IMG_20150318_092613.jpg

Date: March 22, 2015 01:01PM

It's common sense fuckheads. Stop eating shit, pop an ex lax and voila. You take this or another laxative, and you won't be bitching about sore asses anymore.

Date: March 22, 2015 03:03PM

Again a case of superior bowel snobbery.

Your ignorance. Do you know how delighted myself and countless others would be not to crap out old style shaggin wagons?

I wish I could pop a laxative and make it go away. Please Google IBS, and get a proper brown education.

How are your bowels?

Date: March 22, 2015 06:38PM

Wally is trolling, he's hip, just busting balls.

Nutritionist, what kind of nutritionist are you?

These days, chicory root fiber is in all types of cereals, breads and is the main source of fiber for the fiber one bars.

Any half assed nutritionist should know that.

See, all the useless , half baked advice we get?

It adds to the frustration, pain and heartbreak of chronic acute constipation.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2015 06:39PM by BEH.

Date: March 22, 2015 07:10PM

I really hope Sliced Onion is okay, that his bowels are recovering, and that my doctors appointment tomorrow, won't be the pain in the ass it can be.

Then after getting to learn about the Nationals or Redskins, and no relief, the rug rats along with Matilda come over. We will discuss our bowel problems of course, but it's my wish that we can enjoy rice and tapioca pudding.

Date: March 23, 2015 07:36AM

After a night of agony, I hope Sliced is alright.

I think I shit out my appendix.

Posted by: Devostator ()
Date: March 23, 2015 09:58AM

Brussel sprouts

Date: March 23, 2015 11:45AM

Devostator Wrote:
> Brussel sprouts

Oh Heavens no!

I will post more later, as the trip to the docs office, has made me feel like a rape victim.

Devostator Wrote:
> Brussel sprouts

Oh Heavens no!

I will post more later, as the trip to the docs office, has made me feel like a rape victim.

Devostator Wrote:
> Brussel sprouts

Oh Heavens no!

Date: March 23, 2015 12:24PM

The cold metal table, the snapping of blue gloves, and a sinister smile must have been a nightmare. No way was the man dressed as a doctor, responsible for sodomizing me with his thick fingers, even though the cigarette being lit with a beer concerned me.

It feels as if my asshole has been torn apart. I understand I have bowel problems, but to be savagely treated like that, even when on time is beyond me.

What Ving Rames went through in Pulp Fiction, that was merely child's play.

What is my doctor searching for? Truffles? Diamonds.

I can literally walk down the street and whistle now.

Date: March 23, 2015 01:58PM

BEH Wrote:
> Wally is trolling, he's hip, just busting balls.
>
>
> Nutritionist, what kind of nutritionist are you?
>
> These days, chicory root fiber is in all types of
> cereals, breads and is the main source of fiber
> for the fiber one bars.
>
> Any half assed nutritionist should know that.
>
> See, all the useless , half baked advice we get?
>
> It adds to the frustration, pain and heartbreak of
> chronic acute constipation.

I understand you are upset, and I do thank you for explaining that this root is in a lot of foods. However, recent studies show it does nothing to ease/help the digestive system. There's not one shred of evidence for it's use, although you are correct.

As for my qualifications, does a PHD from UVA satisfy your concerns? This board seems rather harsh, as I genuinely care about both my patients and profession. IBS is dreadful, and I have quite a few patients diagnosed with it.

What have you tried so far, and is there anything you'd like to recommend?

Date: March 23, 2015 07:02PM

I'm concerned about brother in bowel Sliced, who was enroute to the hospital. Also I hope Gordo is okay.

I'm going to ignore above, due to that user in my opinion, dividing the brown. Something stinks here, and it's not my bowels after beer and Gouda cheese.

Date: March 23, 2015 08:08PM

BO, I am home now. It turns out I got an infection because of some dental work I had done about a week ago. I ignored the symptoms of loose bowels because that is not unusual for me. I did not realize that I had a fever and it was not till I started puking that I realized something was very wrong.
The people at PW hospital were so very nice to me and the IV they gave me was a lifesaver.
I am home and a visiting nurse comes by once a day to check on me and my IV thing. My co-workers say they are going to donate leave time to me and I get to share my experience with my bowel brothers . I feel like the luckiest guy in the world. God bless all you guys!

Pages: PreviousFirst...1718192021222324252627...LastNext
Current Page: 22 of 146

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.