HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...2223242526272829303132...LastNext
Current Page: 27 of 52
Re: The Lamb Center 3220 Old Lee Highway
Posted by: 75 ARN IS A FAGGOT FREAK! ()
Date: May 24, 2012 11:47AM

NRA 75 IS CLEARLY A FAGGOT FREAK BOY-PUNK!
The LC IS a HIGHLY POWERFUL, EVIL MAGNETIC FORCE powered by the very individuals who are running the place with carefully crafted policies to draw in and retain the WORST criminals from all around and far away!
The POLICIES the LC have created and maintain so feverishly are there because the CRIMINALS that devised them want REVENGE on the society that they fell so unjustly has punished them for the crimes they themselves have committed.
In good-'ol Dave Liarbee's case, is was a MULTITUDE of serious criminal activity.
He was warned repetatively to stop yet he CONtinued! He DESERVED, even MORE-SO his punishment, yet he is still seeking REVENGE thru his very actions and words he speaks regularly. Enforcing 'policies' he and his co-herts with an even broader CRIMINAL INTENT in mind.
'Draw In And Retain In The Area The Worst Repeat Offending Criminals We Can Possibly Get To Come Here And Watch The Crime Rate In The Area Rise To Rediculous Levels And The Safety Of Everyone In The Region To Be Threatened While We Hide Behind The Cloth And Cross! ' is the TRUE intent of the so-called religeously-excused LC Policy!
Just LOOK at the mess it has created.
People like William P. ABELL, " A.K.A. ' BILL "
This walking TERD has a REPEAT OFFENDER criminal record 1000 MILES LONG! And the LC just keeps helping him over and over and over again, with a ' get out of jail free card ' SPOILING THIS INFENTILE CHILD EVEN MORE AND MORE ROTTEN THAN BEFORE EVERY TIME! FOR YEARS THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON! And this chronic MENACE TO SOCIETY is just an example of the ' policies ' of the LC and FACETSCARES.COM!
Between the LC and FACETSCARES.ORG so persistently SPARING THE ROD AND SPOILING THIS CRY BABY by REWARDING him for his chronicly repeated offenses basically TERRORIZING all of the surrounding population!
Too many good and honest Fairfax City AND COUNTY citizens are in deadly fear to even go out at night (or during the day, for that matter!) because of these people the very POLICIES expressed here-in being maintained at these places!
What they are doing on a broader-scale is just another perfect example of their CRIMINALLY-MINDED OBSESSED WAY's!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Very Precopious! ()
Date: May 24, 2012 12:10PM

Very interesting!
Precopious, you are being very observant and your obvious good christian honesty is very well appreciated!
FACETSCARES.ORG is clearly a larger corruptive entity involved here than most had thought in the past.
And all the while, HIDING BEHIND THE HOLY CROSS!
So. A very large question mark looms over top of the LC, FACETS, the entire City and County of Fairfax!
???? When is this going to be taken care of, finally, RIGHTFULLY by the so-called justice system that sucks in such a huge portion of public funds to support it? ??????
And that GREEDY SELFISH MASON PICKETT WITH HIS $$MILLIONS$$ that hangs out milking the LC and FACETS all day 24/7 all year long! What is all that about?
With his bullying attitude towards hapless truly homeless people showing up?
He's like Satan's left-hand-butt-boy and gets support by everyone at the LC and FACETS all year when he has $$MILLIONS$$ at his disposal?
Oh! And when he feels like it he fly's first class to Argentina on a $10,000.00 vacation to fuck the whores there for one month a year or so? And he gets free shit like that piece of gas-guzzling junk he drives from a charity?
All the while with a 7-digit bank account? What kind of FRAUD-SHIT is that?
All the while with Dave Liarbee's and FACETSCARES.ORG full support and a FUCK YOU GET OUT when he gives you shit in front of them enough to get a reaction?
What the? Must be butt-banginin' buddies!

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: May 24, 2012 01:03PM

My goodness, look at these long winded , delusional whinings from the blood sucking dog ticks , whose sole purpose is to engorge themselves until they fall off their host.

Apparently, certain leeches aren't satisfied with a voluntary orginizations best effort to give people that are stalled in life a jump start.

My guess is these ungrateful burdens on society wouldn't be satisfied with anything short of a penthouse and a charge account. Where do these parasites get their warped sense of entitlement from?

As far as their vile, insult laden posts are concerned, you know they have nothing to say that is of any value. Two paragraphs or twenty, it's always the same old same old. They make stuff up as they go along. They have no credibility.

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: May 24, 2012 05:42PM

I know, and he was so happy before. I wonder what happened? ;)

Posted by: NRA 75 ()
Date: May 24, 2012 06:33PM

More Complete Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know, and he was so happy before. I wonder what
> happened? ;)

Apparently maybe he should do what the rest of the grateful folks do there. Pray, try to become sober, find a job, learn new skills. Apparently he'd rather just bash and trash someone who's still willing to help him, then do anything else. Oh well, he has zero credibility.

Character counts buddy

Posted by: procopious ()
Date: May 24, 2012 11:24PM

Where's there's smoke, there's fire. If it loooks like a duck, flies like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's probablly a duck. Religious organizations in Virginia are not required to open up their accounting books like secular businesses. THE MONEY CHANGERS ARE IN THE TEMPLE.

Date: May 25, 2012 07:51AM

Biblical refrences don't make you sound wise, intelligent or profound.

The point is , we're better off with the Lamb Center than without.

There is no human endevour without corruption. In the case of the Lamb Center, the good far outweighs the bad.

This fact escapes some of TLC's clientele, who feel their entitlement should have no bounds.

Date: May 25, 2012 08:21AM

I agree with BEH, and its right in my backyard. I would rather have it there, for not only what BEH has brought up, but also for keeping unoccupied people, for whatever reason, its not for me to judge one's life story, doing something productive.

This actually decreases the crime count. Homelessness isn't going away, and most figures point at 1,500-2,000 in Fairfax County. So until a better solution, such a full term housing with programs can be done, I have to say kudos to the Lamb Center. The staff there is compassionate, but at the same time, if you step over the line enough times, there are consequences.

As there should be. It appears this complainer is one of those who got kicked out. Odds are 100%.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2012 08:21AM by NRA 75.

Date: May 25, 2012 01:38PM

NRA 75 Wrote:
> It appears this complainer is one of those who got
> kicked out. Odds are 100%.

Indeed, and it's not fair!

Date: May 25, 2012 07:16PM

More Complete Wrote:
> NRA 75 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It appears this complainer is one of those who
> got
> > kicked out. Odds are 100%.
>
> Indeed, and it's not fair!

Don't you just feel so sorry for him. He deserves a hug.

Posted by: Sulu ()
Date: May 26, 2012 02:36PM

Play time at the Lamb Center
Attachments:
Sulu_Fencing.jpg

Date: May 26, 2012 04:54PM

Takei certainly doesn't suck as much as the dude who's complaining all of the time LOL

Posted by: Thomas More ()
Date: June 09, 2012 12:07PM

Lamb Center wins Va. Supreme Court Appeal!

http://fairfaxcity.patch.com/articles/supreme-court-says-lamb-center-can-keep-showers-laundry#

Take that haters.

Posted by: City Council you lose!!!!! ()
Date: June 09, 2012 12:36PM

The city council probably has their panties in a bind over this Ha Ha Ha Ha they are a bunch of contempt full of shit who got smacked down.

Date: June 09, 2012 02:14PM

Way to go and having found the Lamb Center to be an excellent example of faith based work, this is very good news. To the poster above, I'm not sure if its the city council loses or that sort of thing. Two council folks, one voted for the TLC, one abstained if memory serves me correctly.

Anyhow, congrats Lamb Center staff. Please continue to do what you are doing.

Posted by: Finn ()
Date: June 09, 2012 11:54PM

I will continue to double dip, sell snakes from my van, and will soon announce my engagement to Black Betty.

Posted by: _Eyedea_ ()
Date: June 10, 2012 11:07PM

I hit rock bottom long ago. I lost my wife, my kids and my house to jenkem and I cannot stop huffing it. I live in a crappy housing unit with a bunch of other jenkem heads and we basically huff jenk all day. If we run out of jenk precursors we need to raid porto-potties. I just cannot beat this jenkane addiction by myself. Without the support of anyone, after my wife left me when she found my stash I was huffing jenk from my own ass in an alley for about a month because I couldn't afford the supplies needed to make a jenk lab.
Anyways, it's time for me to stop rolling around inhaling my own fermented shit and the fermented shit of the jenkers I live with. Does anyone know if ibogaine could potentially help with jenk withdrawals? Some days when I wake up I get the most intense headaches and start vomiting all over myself until I huff some jenk. A buddy had to dump jenk water in my mouth yesterday because I was to jenksick to huff any.
I cannot remember the last time I went more than seven hours without huffing jenk

Date: June 11, 2012 07:48AM

The Lamb Center, 3220 Old Lee Highway, offers drug couciling as well as inpatient and outpatient drug addiction treatment referrals.

Never heard of this "jenk" stuff. Is it good shit?

Posted by: doG hO ()
Date: June 21, 2012 05:44PM

Oh God help us all with this twisted version of what is supposed to be a religeous based help center for homeless people in need!! And these bigots making positive posts about it, forgive them lord, for they know not what they do!!!

Date: June 21, 2012 06:06PM

doG hO Wrote:
> Oh God help us all with this twisted version of
> what is supposed to be a religeous based help
> center for homeless people in need!!

My guess is it's better than nothing. I'd also add that beggars can't be choosers.

Date: June 21, 2012 06:18PM

doG hO Wrote:
> Oh God help us all with this twisted version of
> what is supposed to be a religeous based help
> center for homeless people in need!! And these
> bigots making positive posts about it, forgive
> them lord, for they know not what they do!!!

What bigots? Name them. I challenge you.

Posted by: it's the bigots InCONplete&NRA57!!! ()
Date: June 21, 2012 08:16PM

Check it out, everybody!! It's the bigot's NRA 75 and Much More Totally InCOMplete AGAIN!! Still at it trying to raise funds for the rock that is run by bigots as well!! Lying more and more about what goes on there. With The director Dave Loathed selectively picking with biased bull who does and does not get special help. Giving the most spoiled rotten substance abusing ones more and more to spoil the child even more. Enough is enough. Time to help more the ones that deserve it more, shown thru their better, more Christian like bahavior. You all know. Kind of like what a Military U.S. Veteran does and or did. Offering life and limb for God and Country, HONORABLY and without faultering then, later or now. A Truly Honorable U.S. Veteran, thru and thru. Past, present and future. Not some scuzzbucket that trashed it dishonorably then, later or presently!! You know. Ones like Bill Abell. The spoiled rotten to the core by The Dave Loathed and the rest running the LC!!! Claims he was in the Army, yet he has no honoable discharge papers to show for what he claims. A dishonorable vet is no vet at all. What a punk!!! Dave himself dishonored the military by by even now practicing dishonorably his postition at the Lamb. Commiting crimes. He is dishonorable to the core, just like his butt buddy in crime Bill Abell!!!

Posted by: Ito ()
Date: June 21, 2012 08:27PM

This looks like one of those seek-and-find puzzles where you have to find the words and circle them.

it's the bigots InCONplete&NRA57!!! Wrote:
> Check it out, everybody!! It's the bigot's NRA 75
> and Much More Totally InCOMplete AGAIN!! Still
> at it trying to raise funds for the rock that is
> run by bigots as well!! Lying more and more about
> what goes on there. With The director Dave
> Loathed selectively picking with biased bull who
> does and does not get special help. Giving the
> most spoiled rotten substance abusing ones more
> and more to spoil the child even more. Enough is
> enough. Time to help more the ones that deserve
> it more, shown thru their better, more Christian
> like bahavior. You all know. Kind of like what a
> Military U.S. Veteran does and or did. Offering
> life and limb for God and Country, HONORABLY and
> without faultering then, later or now. A Truly
> Honorable U.S. Veteran, thru and thru. Past,
> present and future. Not some scuzzbucket that
> trashed it dishonorably then, later or presently!!
> You know. Ones like Bill Abell. The spoiled
> rotten to the core by The Dave Loathed and the
> rest running the LC!!! Claims he was in the Army,
> yet he has no honoable discharge papers to show
> for what he claims. A dishonorable vet is no vet
> at all. What a punk!!! Dave himself dishonored
> the military by by even now practicing
> dishonorably his postition at the Lamb. Commiting
> crimes. He is dishonorable to the core, just like
> his butt buddy in crime Bill Abell!!!

Date: June 22, 2012 05:28AM

Judge Ito LOL. So very true!!!!!

Date: June 22, 2012 07:39AM

The Lamb Center3220 Old Lee Highway.

A non profit lifeline for those who need a temporary hand up.

Contributions are tax deductable.

Those who want to make a living out of sponging off a charity and then complain about it, need not apply.

If you don't like the Lamb Center , go live in a tent and live on roots and grubs.

Date: June 22, 2012 01:01PM

it's the bigots InCONplete&NRA57!!! Wrote:
> Enough is enough. Time to help more the ones that
> deserve it more,

Enough is enough is right!

Date: June 22, 2012 01:05PM

We need more posts on this TLC thread. 2concerned's current thread is up to 21 pages and is catching up fast!

What happened to all the crazies who were working so hard on this one? You can't let a lone nutcase defeat you! C'mon!!!

Date: June 22, 2012 05:58PM

Ito Wrote:
> This looks like one of those seek-and-find puzzles
> where you have to find the words and circle them.
>
>
>
> it's the bigots InCONplete&NRA57!!! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Check it out, everybody!! It's the bigot's NRA
> 75
> > and Much More Totally InCOMplete AGAIN!!
> Still
> > at it trying to raise funds for the rock that
> is
> > run by bigots as well!! Lying more and more
> about
> > what goes on there. With The director Dave
> > Loathed selectively picking with biased bull
> who
> > does and does not get special help. Giving the
> > most spoiled rotten substance abusing ones more
> > and more to spoil the child even more. Enough
> is
> > enough. Time to help more the ones that
> deserve
> > it more, shown thru their better, more
> Christian
> > like bahavior. You all know. Kind of like what
> a
> > Military U.S. Veteran does and or did.
> Offering
> > life and limb for God and Country, HONORABLY
> and
> > without faultering then, later or now. A Truly
> > Honorable U.S. Veteran, thru and thru. Past,
> > present and future. Not some scuzzbucket that
> > trashed it dishonorably then, later or
> presently!!
> > You know. Ones like Bill Abell. The spoiled
> > rotten to the core by The Dave Loathed and the
> > rest running the LC!!! Claims he was in the
> Army,
> > yet he has no honoable discharge papers to show
> > for what he claims. A dishonorable vet is no
> vet
> > at all. What a punk!!! Dave himself
> dishonored
> > the military by by even now practicing
> > dishonorably his postition at the Lamb.
> Commiting
> > crimes. He is dishonorable to the core, just
> like
> > his butt buddy in crime Bill Abell!!!

Dave was in the army, was charged and convicted of a crime, and is now helping out people. He redeemed himself, why not try yourself, instead of judging others so harshly? Not a sermon, just a thought. BTW I love the NRA 57, sounds like Heinz 57.

Posted by: fuck you Asshole!! ()
Date: June 22, 2012 09:21PM

Dave be a liar has just gotten craftier at being a criminal, jerk face! Look closer at what he does and is still doing as explained over and over again in this thread by too many! It's revenge, stupid!! Simple and sweet revenge!! It's not what he says, it's what he DOES! His ACTION's speak much louder than his WORDS!!! You stupid jerk off!!!

Date: June 22, 2012 09:22PM

Do you have a point or do you just type random words?

fuck you Asshole!! Wrote:
> Dave be a liar has just gotten craftier at being a
> criminal, jerk face! Look closer at what he does
> and is still doing as explained over and over
> again in this thread by too many! It's revenge,
> stupid!! Simple and sweet revenge!! It's not
> what he says, it's what he DOES! His ACTION's
> speak much louder than his WORDS!!! You stupid
> jerk off!!!

Date: June 23, 2012 04:49AM

fuck you Asshole!! Wrote:
> Dave be a liar has just gotten craftier at being a
> criminal, jerk face! Look closer at what he does
> and is still doing as explained over and over
> again in this thread by too many! It's revenge,
> stupid!! Simple and sweet revenge!! It's not
> what he says, it's what he DOES! His ACTION's
> speak much louder than his WORDS!!! You stupid
> jerk off!!!

Maybe he is. Why not stop judging Dave and the work of the Lamb Center, and getting yourself together. Revenge, there's no point for it, as its making you look more foolish. The best revenge would be to get a job, get yourself help as necessary, and being a productive citizen, not worrying about what other folks intentions and work involving helping people who are less fortunate are doing.

Posted by: hallowed be thy name. ()
Date: June 23, 2012 01:30PM

Again, 57 nra, fuck you you are an asshhole! It's DAVE be The Liar who IS the one seeking and successfully accomplishing revenge on everyone in the surrounding region of the LC!! The ending results of his emphatically enforced lc policies are putting a serious negative drag on too many in 'his perimeter' and he knows this all too well. Many have brought it to his attention yet he, in turn, even more emphatically, enforces the same damaging policies more feverishly. He clearly is immaginatively creative in/with his personal revenge scheme on all of society within 'the perimeter' of HIS lc.
Again, for example; His continued blanket of protections placed around a slag wanton chronic criminal like William P. ABELL, a.k.a. "BILL". This horrific, habitually criminally minded TERRORIST has and still is being released back into society, over and over again with the relentless support of the LC directorate Dave Be The Liar. Again, see his arrest records right here on this website. And this record only goes back to 2004!! Mind you/ everyone!! His records from the previous jurisdictions is even worse/more horriffic. He is nothing less than a terrorist to all he comes in contact with outside of the LC. And he is a snitch to boot, running around declaring everyone else is the snitch when it is he who is the snitch!! He is a relentlessly chronic substance abuser. He brags about it and how he murdered the Asian woman back when down off Gallows Road just east of Rt. 50. Not 100 yards from the LC regular attendees campsites in the wooded areas directly adjacent to the murder site, that a.k.a "BILL ABELL" regularly frequents and practices his substance abuse with his substance abusing buddies and whore-sluts he likes to fuck regularly, not giving a damn about spreading deadly diseases around that he carries, like the terrorist minded faggot he is!!
So keep up the good work, DAVE, and the rest of the LC staff. Keep getting this living piece of human garbage TERRORIST let back out on the streets of FX!!! With your hiding-behind-the-Holy-Cross REVENGE Policies!!!

Date: June 23, 2012 01:56PM

Yeah I've seen his name on the arrest search. And, you know what, I might just go and have a beer with Bill Abell. At least he doesn't post random shit with no proof. For that alone, +1 to Bill Abell.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2012 01:57PM by NRA 75.

Posted by: 57 NRA is a faggot, clearly! ()
Date: June 23, 2012 06:05PM

Yeah! NRA 75 is absolutely a punk-ASS FAGGOT! Gonna go drink a beer with that faggot boy Bill in da faggot boy camp site. Gonna do some more terroristic planning wit him to terrorize even more law abiding citizens in FX. Can't help but wonder who their next happless innocent murder victim will be!! Who will be Bill's next pussy sucker punched knockouted and robbed victim will be! It never ceases to amaze me when he gets drunk enough how much he spills his guilty guts about how he gets his substance abuse and booze guzzling money out of his victims. 'Hey, my buddy 'ol buddy, let's go have a beer in da camp site". And when he dinks yo drunk enough to maybe not remember. !WHAM! Over der back 'o der hed and off with anyting you money or whatever he maybe kin turn into cash for his substance abusin'! 'Da trut hurt real bad, don't it, you piece of fuming-stinkin terd-shit. Datz right! And everybody knows exactly wut you are!! Datz rite! A MAJOR, Relenttlessly Ongoing Horrible Menace to Society!!

Posted by: thy kingdom come, thy will be done ()
Date: June 23, 2012 06:19PM

To get even more helpfull insight on the corruption going on in your own back yard in FX, go to RE; The Lamb Center on this website! and pay close attention, now, you should all be outraged! REAL Seriously Outraged!!i

Date: June 23, 2012 07:10PM

57 NRA is a faggot, clearly! Wrote:
> Yeah! NRA 75 is absolutely a punk-ASS FAGGOT!
> Gonna go drink a beer with that faggot boy Bill in
> da faggot boy camp site. Gonna do some more
> terroristic planning wit him to terrorize even
> more law abiding citizens in FX. Can't help but
> wonder who their next happless innocent murder
> victim will be!! Who will be Bill's next pussy
> sucker punched knockouted and robbed victim will
> be! It never ceases to amaze me when he gets
> drunk enough how much he spills his guilty guts
> about how he gets his substance abuse and booze
> guzzling money out of his victims. 'Hey, my buddy
> 'ol buddy, let's go have a beer in da camp site".
> And when he dinks yo drunk enough to maybe not
> remember. !WHAM! Over der back 'o der hed and off
> with anyting you money or whatever he maybe kin
> turn into cash for his substance abusin'! 'Da
> trut hurt real bad, don't it, you piece of
> fuming-stinkin terd-shit. Datz right! And
> everybody knows exactly wut you are!! Datz rite!
> A MAJOR, Relenttlessly Ongoing Horrible Menace to
> Society!!

Do you have an anger management problem? Its good that you released it here, now breathe in, breathe out. Feel better now? :) Actually I'm pleased to have the Lamb Center in my backyard.

Posted by: on earth as it is in Heaven ()
Date: June 24, 2012 12:01AM

You, 57 Arn, are dead wrong. I am in the LC every day, like too many others, directly witnessing the mockery explained going on there. The obvious revenge tactics being played out under the false pretense that it is 'sorry, that's the LC Policy' BULL! And I kknow, thru the direct witnessing of it happening to others too many times, i am not permitted to object to this wantonly actionable policy-revenge tactics from continueing, or yes, I know very well that they will throw me out, as well. As they have done to so many others that openly, honestly speak out against what is clearly wrong.
No, I am stuck here at the LC. In the guagmire of wanton, shameless pool of perpetual sin. In my and a few discrminate others like me, I will probably be dead and gone and forgoten before I get any real help at the LC or places like it. For I and the others like me, simply, are not willing to sacrifice our very souls to get it. Like the ones like your drinking buddy Bill do.
Now, you go WAWAAAAAAAu, GoooGOOOO, WawaAAAA and go suck on another beer bottle and crack pipe yourselves into more infentile baby trouble to get that very expensive personal attention, like getting you bailed out of jail again at the expense of the precious LC donations that could very well go to much more deserving peoples real needs for survival. You know and even brag how you know you know exactly how to get more and more help than anyone else by keep doing exactly what you do. You admitt it too many times to too many while your shitfaced drunk and/or on your fave illegal substance.

On earth as it is in heaven. Hallowed be thy name. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our tresspasses, as we forgive those who tresspass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory forever and ever. Amen!

Date: June 24, 2012 06:52AM

I see you are frustrated, angry, but if I might ask what rules did you or others break, that are causing the issue. And if so upset at Bill Abel, have you talked to him to sort out any problems/misunderstandings?

Like you, I have been angry at someone before. Life certainly is not fair, and perhaps the Lamb Center is not right 100% of the time. That could be the case. Yet, for what they do, helping out folks in need, they are better than nothing.

I like how you finished writing with the Lord's Prayer. We are indeed challenged everyday, and my question is a simple one, as you could be right. What would happen to the honest folks, that are down on their luck, if the Lamb Center shut their doors? Isn't something better than nothing, in the grand scheme of things.

Posted by: ass usual ()
Date: June 24, 2012 12:40PM

Ass usual, here we go again! the Controlling Terds like 57 nra with their arrogant assumptions being expressed ass if what you simply ASSume is true. What you do is what you are. Being an ASSuming ASS.
I simply do not get angry or mad, I get to the truth and get even with it. No ASSumptions. No inuendo. The truth. And oh so how it hurts so much more than ASSumming Inuendo! This is what the the teachings of all religions are all about, fool. Especially the Holy Scriptures of all Christian-based religions, denominations.
You, 57 nra, should really get back to your studies on it, for your communications clearly depict you have still to shed yourself of what is obvious full of sinfull thought. You are not Christ, the Son of God. Or what? You think you have the powers of God Almighty himself? You have the power to read minds? I suppose you ASSume so? ESP? I'll bet you do, ASSume so! Just like the Dave Be The Liar? Immaging without a second thought that every 'snap' decision he makes when he throws someone in rightfull need of help out of HIS LC that has done really nothing wrong enough to do so, in turn protecting a substance abusing scuzzbucket that in fact originated the problem-incident with their ignorant behavior is somehow in some twisted version of what Dave or you imagines the Holy Scripture describes as virtuous? Not caring one bit about how this twisted activity might negatively impact a good, God fearing Christian in need of the LC's overall help?
Now, children, go back to the beggining of the class. You all failed the final exam. Life itself. Now re-study the Holy Scripture. While your at it, add some study to the other religions as well. Pay attention closely how much of it repeats the same teachings of the Holy Scriptures. Then go back to the beggining of this thread in it's entirety, and pay attention to the details detailed. The facts, not the fiction. Some of the pictures are actually quote factually informing, if you know how to pay attention to detail.
And truly pay attention to the factual details provided so painstakingly by so many honest providers of The Truth! Pay very close attention, for you all should be outraged! Very outraged!!

Date: June 24, 2012 03:27PM

I'm paying close attention, I'm not the Son of God, and I'm very bored by what you have written here. Not outraged, just bored.

Posted by: Our Father who art in heaven ()
Date: June 24, 2012 06:13PM

57 ARN, if what you say is true, then why, that's 'WHY'?, do you keep returning to this website thread with your nothing better than ASSuming, nonsensicle BULL? If you speak at all, suddenly, as never before on this thread any even slightly resembling factual truth when you say you are bored, well, there is a huge, practically unending variable of websites on the net. More being created every second, every day, 24/7, 365 days a year, every year that passes. Why don't you and these others like you just go away and stay away from this one, uh 'boring' thread on a, uh, boring website that obviously, uh, duh, uh, bores you!
You know what I think? And this is purely assumption, for there is factually no proof of it and I, like a true Christian would attempting to do his or her best to obey it's TRUE tching, I do not speak of an ASSumption as if it were factually true, but I must wonder whether you are either one of the staff at the LC, such as The Dave Be A Liar Himself, or one of his coddled, spoiled rotten to the core pet attendees.
And again, if you are so bored, then don't go away mad, just go away, permanently. Besides, you did not create this thread, so you do not own it in the slightest fashion or fancy, what-so-ever. The way you and these others like you keep returning and making ASSuming ASSES of yourselves, well, would make anyone think that possibly what I am only suggesting above is true.
Are you maybe that ASSuming ASS Sir Mason PICKETT, hiding his riches in the millions in serious stock, always hiding away from the LC when he is on his nice, expensive laptop? Forever milking the LC when technically he does not even need to be there at all. Like some obsessed glutenous HOG of a wanton sinner does? Milking more and more out of every service out there starting with the LC EVERY DAY when you simply do not need to? At all? Lying to yourself as well as Dave The Liarbee and all the others like at FACETS about your financial situation? Milking up preciously neede space, time and resources that should and could be much better suited to be there for someone else in real need of the help. The space, time and reiuisources? All the while, secretly hoarding millions of dollars in superwealth? Now, tell the truth, now. Stop

Posted by: hallowed be thy name. ()
Date: June 24, 2012 06:25PM

Yeah! You tell 'em! If your so bored with THE TRUTH about the LC and how is is being so CORRUPTIVELY ran and operated, THEN JUST GO AWAY and STAY AWAY. You punk ASS Bitch!

Posted by: nice! 31,780 views, 2,700 posts! ()
Date: June 24, 2012 06:51PM

HOW VERY INTERESTING! The most revealing pictures and text about this LC. With all this so apparently true, how is it this place remains open, no one will ever know? This crooked minded, obviously, Director of this place should already have been put in jail serving many hard time years at the state penn. How is this being allowed to continue? And this Bill Abel fellow, I found his records prior to what is shown on this websites arrest search. He is supposed to be in prison for life without parole. What in the world is going on with the FX justice system? This Bill is clearly, factually, a very serious manace to all of society, never the less, FX, VA.! How is this endangerment being released, over and over again, upon the good and honest taxpaying citizens of the fine City and County of Fairfax, Va.?!?!?!?

Date: June 24, 2012 09:06PM

Read again. I said your posts are boring.

Thank you and may you find comfort in God's love, and congrats on the courts in Virginia working properly. The Lamb Center has won, being able to continue folks who are down on their luck for whatever reason. Its not their job to judge, its to help those in need.

Posted by: thy kingdom come, thy will be done ()
Date: June 24, 2012 10:26PM

57 YARN, you clearly do not have the attention span of a newborn spidermonkey! I heard the court ruling is just part of a bigger plan to allow the LC to hang itself even deeper, satisfying the completion of the ongoin investigation of the massive amount of corruption going on continuously there. the outbreak of diseases stemming from simply put, the mens shower stall issue has cost the taxpayer into the millions having to care and cure the happless infected ones falling into the nightmare unknowingly. It's criminal negligence. And everyone knows it is. All accept for idiots like The YARN Speaking 57, of course! The Biggest Liar of The Millenia, Dave Liarby even knows very well how much it is costing the taxpayer in health care. He knows because he is doing it deliberately as part of his revenge on all of society, for he thinks he should have never been punished for his crimes against it. Even though he admits his guilt openly, he still feels his well deserved and very lenient punishment he recieved was too harsh on the poor boy.

Posted by: on earth as it is in heavenJ ()
Date: June 24, 2012 10:48PM

Yeah! And just what is it with this Bill and Dave, anyway? They must have been having a lover's affair and probably still are Butt Buddies. Dave constantly burdening the LC with the expense and all the time consumed dealing with this severe and constant endangerment to all of the surrounding citizens in and around Fairfax City. And just how is this chronic major menace to society is not locked up for life without parole? I have heard him brag profusely about killing that asian girl as well. What was her name? Nguyen? And not 90 yards from a major LC scuzzbucket full of substance abusing regulars attending the LC for years, including this BILL ABELL as well from time to time. He detailed that he was camping right there when he commited the murder, partying with his buddies and bragging about how he got the party money from the poor dead girl. Stabbing her to death cause of how he hates asian, quote. "Chinks", unquote, and he needed more dope and booze money to get a major buzz going that fatefull night.i

Posted by: hate crime means extra hard time, bill ()
Date: June 24, 2012 11:19PM

A hate crime means a maximum sentence plus 10 years or somethin loke dat, don't it boss? For der both 'o dem, right? Diss bill and da dumy Dave? Ain' t dat rite boss ?

Date: June 25, 2012 08:02AM

Let us simplify things here, in the name of clarity.

A lot of long winded , verbose complaints about The Lamb Center are posted here, apparently by someone who was or still is a client.

This person for some reason could not benefit fully from the free services offered.

Angered, the mystery poster allows no opportunity to malign The Lamb Center to escape him. But are his complaints valid?

No, when you consider that The Lamb Center has helped so many. Those who benefit fully from the services of The Lamb Center are those who recognize that The Lamb Center is only a temporary stop.

The others look at The Lamb Center as their endless, botomless well of services and freebies with no intention whatsoever of rejoining the world of independence.
Then, they find fault and complain when they realize that The Lamb Center is NOT here to provide them with a living.

In fact their focus becomes the shortcomings of The Lamb Center instead of fully utilizing the services in the manner they were meant to be used.

There is no human endeavour that lacks corruption or other problems.
But to endlessly point this out detours the focus away from the original mission of The Lamb Center.

It's a temporary reprive, a pause to catch ones breath , when trying to proceed unassited is overwhelming. The Lamb Center performs this function well.

But for those who want to stay attached to The Lamb Center like a barnacle into infinity, while complaining all the way, I have to remind you that it is that attitude that got you involved with The Lamb Center in the first place, and no one is twisting your arm to stay.

But of course such wisdom will go unheeded, because these bums have no intention of getting a job, or doing anything usefull. They'll just continue to bitch (on a Lamb Center provided computer no doubt) and draw services for the rest of their useless , resource draining lives.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2012 08:04AM by BEH.

Posted by: so, beh ()
Date: June 25, 2012 10:39AM

Wonderfull insight, beh. About time. And so why does the lc staff allow these worthless slags you speak of, remain and allow them to constantly create the nagative drag they do on the rest? This is clearly not the mission of the place. And what about the evident rest of the serious issues, like the bio hazardous mens shower stall subject matter? This is obvious, as factually detailed by another - gross criminal negligence. Too many have fallen victim to examples like this one. And why is it only evident in the mens shower stalls, not the womens? This is evident of discriminatory practice, not a religeous one. It was brought to the attention of the lc staff and management a long time ago and is still not corrected at the demise of many and the taxpayer as well thru the expense of hospice care to the poor ones falling victim to such misery. This has become obviously deliberate gross criminal negligence, repeated each day, each minute, each second it remains in the same state.

Posted by: Banana Face ()
Date: June 25, 2012 11:36AM

so, beh Wrote:
> Wonderfull insight, beh. About time. And so why
> does the lc staff allow these worthless slags you
> speak of, remain and allow them to constantly
> create the nagative drag they do on the rest? This
> is clearly not the mission of the place. And
> what about the evident rest of the serious issues,
> like the bio hazardous mens shower stall subject
> matter? This is obvious, as factually detailed by
> another - gross criminal negligence. Too many have
> fallen victim to examples like this one. And why
> is it only evident in the mens shower stalls, not
> the womens? This is evident of discriminatory
> practice, not a religeous one. It was brought to
> the attention of the lc staff and management a
> long time ago and is still not corrected at the
> demise of many and the taxpayer as well thru the
> expense of hospice care to the poor ones falling
> victim to such misery. This has become obviously
> deliberate gross criminal negligence, repeated
> each day, each minute, each second it remains in
> the same state.

You are a BANANA FACE

Date: June 25, 2012 12:13PM

We have to consider the big picture. Focusing on some mold in the shower serves no purpose.

Compare the people helped to return to their normal functions to those beyond help and worrying about mold and what other clients are doing and the past transgressions of the staff.

Don't forget I've seen what goes on at The Lamb Center. I did not witness God like perfection, only some inperfect but dedicated staff, and some motivated , grateful clients.

If not for The Lamb Center there would be many still suffering from their bad luck or temorary loss of clarity. They wanted to stand on their own two feet again , and were able to thanks to The Lamb Center.

The others? They're beyond help, only because of their own greed and arrogance.
But The Lamb Center won't turn them away, always hoping for the miracle.

If you're so freaked out by the shower, how about wiping it down yourself?

Posted by: beh; Is an ASSuming ASS!! ()
Date: June 26, 2012 11:40PM

Beh, your highly repetative ASSuming, extremely ignorant posts are the most entirely boring thing on this thread than any other. And the similar ones like it from others, in which are just as ASSuming, are boring as well. The unavoidable facts detailed in and throughout this thread that expose the corruption going on at the LC are simply irrefutable. You simply can not covertly cover up any of it. The facts remain. The hard facts. And no one can slight them away as if criminal activity is of no consequence. The immoralities of what is going on, again, are factually irrefutable. so just give it up! Everyone viewing and reading this thread knows exactly what and who you are. A similar criminally minded putrid puke like the ones managing the LC

Date: June 27, 2012 11:47AM

on earth as it is in Heaven Wrote:
> I am in the LC every day.

This is your problem. Not the Lamb Center. What they provide you is FREE. This means, you cannot complain about it. Do you understand?

FREE = Don't complain.

Got it? Does that make any sense to you?

Sadly, my guess is, it does not and never will, and this is why you find yourself in your current predicament.

Date: June 27, 2012 02:32PM

beh; Is an ASSuming ASS!! Wrote:
> Beh, your highly repetative ASSuming, extremely
> ignorant posts are the most entirely boring thing
> on this thread than any other. And the similar
> ones like it from others, in which are just as
> ASSuming, are boring as well. The unavoidable
> facts detailed in and throughout this thread that
> expose the corruption going on at the LC are
> simply irrefutable. You simply can not covertly
> cover up any of it. The facts remain. The hard
> facts. And no one can slight them away as if
> criminal activity is of no consequence. The
> immoralities of what is going on, again, are
> factually irrefutable. so just give it up!
> Everyone viewing and reading this thread knows
> exactly what and who you are. A similar criminally
> minded putrid puke like the ones managing the LC

The fact is that you're lazy and arrogant and think the world revolves around your feelings.
Be it ever so humble, in my life, I have a job and a home, not having to use someone elses shower.
I'm certainly nothing special, but you are even less than I. For that sir, I would be concerned.
Everyone viewing this thread knows you are a crybaby . But don't worry. I play the violin for you everynight, you useless bum.

Posted by: Lamb chops ()
Date: June 27, 2012 03:50PM

The productive lamb Center had a car wash 2 weeks ago at the gas station down the street. They looked like zombies with sponges. I'm glad to see a few of them were willing to do something rather than smoke crack on such a nice day. Guess donations are not pouring in.lol.

Date: June 27, 2012 05:07PM

BEH and MC make good points here. The Lamb Center provides free, free, free, free services, they do not judge, but rather empower people, whether they want to make that step towards a better future, or just lounge around. Its up to each and every person to decide what that is.

Yet, the Lamb Center is a place of much compassion, and if the poster who is complaining left and right wants some flip flops for the shower, I'll be happy to bring them to you there. As I've seen them, they are much better than a lot of other places, and oh my goodness, they are FREE.

Posted by: lc services are muted ()
Date: June 27, 2012 11:37PM

With the already factually detailed thruout this thread, the proclaimed services provided at the lc are muted by the rediculous amount of time it takes to acqiure any of them ( the services ). This is fact, not ASSumed fiction. There is already not enough time in the day to get the things you need to get done to provide yourself and/ or close loved ones with any sort of halfway decent standard of living, so the time consumption involved with trying to get the simplest of offered amenities at the lc done factually makes them mute at best! And if you are or begin working a normal daytime job, well, the lc is only open during these same regular hours so this also mutes the ser i e provided. Sucker! All very craftly meant to be by the ones running/in charge of the lc! And all this is, again, fact not fiction and irrefutable by anyone or anything. Of course, then there are THE ASSuming ASSES with their constant ASSenine behavior making posts on this thread that they presumptuosly ASSume bores them yet they totally contradict every they say and do and return and make more ASSuming posts full of falsehoods about the lc's funtions. if these ASSuming ASSES are so bored with this thread yet keep returning and reading it and making these falsly ASSuming posts, then I and everyone should coclude that they are jist simply boring no loads living a totally boring life!
!Ha!

Posted by: Zooloo! ()
Date: June 29, 2012 01:22PM

Hey! 57 YARN! That's the perfect Asian version of the Dave Be A Liar, the Director of the LC! With his 'I'm Perfect In Every Way' BULLSHIT!
Everyone knows how he is actionably practicing REVENGE on all of the very society that had to punish him thru his emphaticallly enforced, self created policies at HIS LC! The very society that had to punish him RIGHTFULLY for being the greedy hog minded ASSuming ASS that he is. Just like when he ASSumed he was worth what he was stealing when he was stealing it over and over again. Even after he was warned over and over again to stop stealing!
And every last one of the Ten Commandments of God, additionally re-enforced by the laws of any given land's government TO NOT STEAL he went against and still does, only much more cunningly now. Proven by his ongoing actions and practices!
Stealing peoples time and energy with his unwavering protections of his pets at HIS LC! TRASHING the innocent other's time and energy! That's RIGHT! The 'other side' of his corrupt minded COIN!

Posted by: FUCK YOU ASSHOLE! ()
Date: June 29, 2012 01:43PM

Since you, 57 YARN and the rest, are so OBSESSED with running a CONversation about the LC around and around in and IDIOTS CIRCLE of YOUR BULLSHIT SUPPORT OF WHAT THE LC so CORRUPTIVELY does, well then, I suggest you leave it up to the visiting viewer of the FACTS provided, not your ASSuming BULLSHIT POSTS!
Again, the FACTS, NOT YOUR FICTIONABLE BULL will stand out and BE TRUE to the TRUE ORIGINAL INTENT of this thread: THE LC IS A CORRUPT TO THE CORE ENTITY, FOR THE ONES RUNNING IT ARE, PROVEN BY THEIR OWN PERSONALLY CORRUPTED BACKGROUND RECORDS, CORRUPT-MINDED THEMSELVES! CONstantly PROVING IT THRU THE ACTIONS IN WHICH TOTALLY CONTRADICTS THEIR VERY WORDS, ENDLESSLY!
NOW, AGAIN. EVERY VISITING VIEWER! SIMPLY, PLEASE, GO BACK TO THE START OF THIS THREAD AND READ FORWARD FROM THERE. THIS PROOF IS CLEAR AND PRECISELY ENTERED, AND THIS BOZO MORON 57 YARN AND THE OTHERS LIKE HIM/HER ARE OBVIOUSLY IN BED WITH OR ARE THE VERY ONES RUNNING THE LC SO CORRUPTIVELY AND ARE TRYING TO RETAIN THE CONTRIBUTIONS SUPPORTING THE PLACE AND THEM WHILE THEY CONTINUE TO COMMIT THERE CRIMES AGAINST ALL OF SOCIETY AS EXPLAINED AND FACTUALLY SUPPORTED OVER AND OVER AGAIN ON/IN/THRUOUT THIS THREAD!

And AGAIN! The LC is just simply too little too late to be operated it such a fashion, with it's supposed policies to be so OBSESSIVELY enforced! The over-crowding ALONE, MUTES all of it's already extremely limited proclaimed providings!
And this is FACT, NOT SOME ASSUMED ASSUMPTION!

FACTUAL EXAMPLE AFTER EXAMPLE OF WANTON CORRUPTION AT THE LC IS JUST TOO PREVALENT HERE!

SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP 57 YARN AND THE REST LIKE YOU! GET YOUR FAGGOT HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND GET OFF THIS THREAD THAT YOU LIE ABOUT EVEN THAT IT BORES YOU! IF IT BORES YOU SO, FAGGOT, THEN YOU WOULD NOT BE CONstantly RETURNING AND PUTTING SO MUCH TIME INTO IT POSTING YOUR BULLSHIT ON IT!

Date: June 29, 2012 01:50PM

NRA and MC

I guess wasting time with this fool is an exercise in futility.

Someone forever destined to be on the dole.

I'm going back to the sNAKES iN fAiRfAX thread and have a intelligent discourse with Bleh, who happens to be in the belly of some snake right now.

Posted by: BEH and MC ARE FULL OF SHIT! ()
Date: June 29, 2012 01:51PM

The FACTS already provided on this thread OVER AND OVER, TOTALLY
MUTE all of BEH's and MC's BRAIN DEAD MORONIC NONSENSICKLE POSTS!
THE LC IS A CORRUPTED ENTITY JUST LIKE FACETSCARES.org!
And as long as it/they are run by and over-run with CORRUPT-MINDED CRIMINALS, IT SHALL AND ALWAYS WILL BE A CORRUPT ENTITY! An ONGOING ENDANGERMENT and BOON TO ALL OF THE SURROUNDING SOCIETY!
ANd it is OBVIOUS they are CONtinueing it with a CRIMINALLY MINDED PASHION to keep it that way, without shame or remorse of any kind when they KNOW VERY WELL how it negatively impacts so too many other much more INNNOCENT people's lives all around them!

Posted by: FUCK YOU ASSHOLE BEH! ()
Date: June 29, 2012 01:59PM

FUCK YOU! Don't go away MAD! JUST THE THE FUCK AWAY AND STAY AWAY! Go run another one of the MILLIONS of websites threads around in BULLSHIT CIRCLES that bore you less! THE FACT REMAINS WITH THE PROOF OF IT ALL POSTED ON THIS THREAD:

THE LC AND TOO MANY OTHER PLACES LIKE IT LIKE FACETSCARES.ORG ARE RUN CORRUPTIVELY BY PROVEN CRIMINALLY-MINDED PEOPLE WITH THEIR PERSONALLY TWISTED, CRIMINAL VERSION OF WHAT CHRISTIANITY IS TRULY SUPPOSED TO BE TRULY ALL ABOUT!

NOW JUST GO AWAY, FAGGOT-BOY's!

Date: June 29, 2012 02:02PM

How silly you are.

Continue to beg for sandwiches and moldy showers, you useless, complaining bum.

I laugh at you.

See you at The Lamb Center, by the way.

Posted by: AndItIsYOUwhoAreTheFOOLS! ()
Date: June 29, 2012 02:10PM

That's right YOU PUNK ASS ASSUMING FAGGOT-BITCHES 57 YARN, BEH and MC.

IT IS YOU WHO ARE THE FOOLS! YOU CAN NOT ARGUE AWAY FACT WITH FICTION! AND THE FACT REMAINS:

THE LC IS BEING RUN AND OVER-RUN BY CRIMINALS WHO FOREVER AND CONsistently CORRUPT IT's TOTALLY FALSE PROCLAIMED MISSION TO GET DONATIONS TO SUPPORT IT AND THEM,PERSONALLY! It is proven over and over again within this very thread with the FACTS!

THE PROOF IS FACTUALLY EXPLAINED IN HIGHLY FULL OF FACT DETAIL THRUOUT THIS THREAD SINCE IT's INCEPTION, AND YOU THREE NOR ANYONE CAN CHANGE IT WITH ASSUMING, FICTIONAL, ADDITIONALLY CRIMINALLY MINDED, UNSUBSTANTIATED WITH ANY TRUTHFUL FACTS NONSENSICKLE CRIMINAL MINDED BULLSHIT!

Posted by: So THERE! ()
Date: June 29, 2012 02:13PM

WOW! I dinks der is some troot in der facts dat add up to its, uh, duh, but maybe - uh, duh, uh -

Posted by: AgainTheASSumingASS! ()
Date: June 29, 2012 02:21PM

hey, you bored BEH? go take your BORING ASSUMING ASS elsewhere! For it is YOU CONstantly returning to this thread and posting your ASSUMINGLY ASSENINE remarks on this thread like this is the only social life you have who is the FOOL and should be laughing at yourself.

YOU KNOW NOTHING OF WHICH YOU POST! JACK ASS! You have the mind of a mule. That's right. A JACK ASS! If not a PISS-ANT!

Now take your CRIMINALLY-MINDED ASSUMING PUNK ASS PRESUMPTUOUSLY ASSUMING SELFISH SELF SOMEWHERE ELSE AND STAY THERE, BITCH! LIKE BACK TO YOUR LC!

Date: June 29, 2012 02:26PM

Nice to be able to use the Lamb Centers computer to complain about the Lamb Center, isn't it?

Your lack of comprehension is astounding.

You are void of the amount of understanding it would require to realize how stupid and useless you are.

Which explains your outrage at the truth , which is, without the Lamb Center, you'd be a starved, filthy bum, instead of the fed, showered, computer using hobo that the Lamb Center allows you to be.

Date: June 29, 2012 03:33PM

BEH Wrote:
> NRA and MC
>
> I guess wasting time with this fool is an exercise
> in futility.
>
> Someone forever destined to be on the dole.
>
> I'm going back to the sNAKES iN fAiRfAX thread and
> have a intelligent discourse with Bleh, who
> happens to be in the belly of some snake right
> now.

Actually I agree with your last point. Its amazing how compassionate the Lamb Center is, to this person, who for whatever reason wants to tear it apart. If the Lamb Center was gone, how would he feel hungry, not showered, and without a way to complain here?

Things to consider for sure, along with patenting NRA 57 as the new sauce for steaks. Sounds delicious. Yes, I think Bleh, even though I was annoyed by BlEH At fiRST seems quite reasonable compared to this ingrate.

Posted by: AndThenThereWasDave'sPETagain! ()
Date: June 29, 2012 04:35PM

And then there is the PROOF still existing of the LC Director's PET SPONSORED ONE William Patrick ABELL!
Here, let's make sure everyone see's THE FACTS about this UNHOLY PROTECTED one!

Everyone! Make SURE and go to the OLD ARREST/TICKET SEARCH INTERFACE in which shows the most CURRENT of the LC's Most Protected One's recent CRIMINAL ACTIVITY's!
And just HOW is it this walking TERD of a CRIMINALLY-MINDED, CHRONICALLY OBSESSED WITH HIS BABY-BOTTLE SUCKING STYLE SUBSTANCE ABUSE imagining that anyone, everyone and every establishment like the LC and facetscares.org everywhere is supposed to sacrifice a contribution in any one way or the other to his infentile, baby-bottle sucking like habits?
He says he's an x-U.S. Army serviceman. Well, the Army did not teach him how to act like this. And under the circumstances, anyone would want to see a copy of his discharge papers if he is claiming such a thing.
And if he was dishonorably discharged, well then, this totally wipes away any proclaimed 'service' he might have served. So his proclaimed 'service' is void and null!
And cry me a fucking river over whatever he has done to himself to cause any of his mental or physical illnesses! It's not worth sacrificing everyone else's time and energy or putting a drag on the help they might need and deserve much more for they are doing much better at flying the straight and narrow as best they can in accordance with the scripture, laws and all the rest that calls for us to do so!
Send the terroristically-minded slag and the other ones like him to one of the other, less suitable places than what you proclaim the LC or facets to be when it is not because of the very expressed related content of this FACTUALLY based post and the rest like it from the beginning of this thread forward to present!!

Now how's THAT for keeping the PROPER intellect flowing! F'n FAGGOT's!

Now why don't you come up with some more LAME, FICTIONAL BULLSHIT to try and turn the FACTS around and make the CRIMINALLY MINDED RULER's of The Lamb Center look somehow 'good' again, when they are nothing better than the infentile SLAGS portrayed in this thread. Example after example of the FACTUAL PROOF of their CRIMINALLY CORRUPTIVE MANAGEMENT of places like The Lamb Center and FACETSCARES.Org!
Oh! And while your at it, Google 'FACETSDOESNOTGIVEASHIT.ORG' to view some more TRUTHFULL, FACTUALLY BASED INSIGHT on places like these!

Date: June 29, 2012 04:39PM

You are very bitter. Bill Abel and Dave are the source of your problems. Blame others, not yourself. Bravo.

Posted by: 57 YARN, as usual! ()
Date: June 29, 2012 04:44PM

NRA 75, AS USUAL - EVERY POST YOU MAKE IS BASED ON ASSUMINGLY PRESUMPTUOUS ASSUMPTION!
How do you know I am not this Mason PICKETT fellow, with the hidden $MILLIONS$, simply OBSESSED with the idea that I will take up preciously needed space and eat up unneeded resources for all eternity at places like the LC and FACETS, not giving a DAMN about anyone else but myself in furthering my own personal, selfish GREED to have even more $millions$? All at the demise of the ones in actual need, doing the best they can to fly the straight and narrow? The ones not getting what they need. The TIME. The over-all help, because of ones like Mason PICKETT and Bill Abell and the rest like these two?
Now, come up with some more USELESS and LAME presumptuously ASSuming, criminally-minded, unholy bent BULLSHIT to turn these FACTS around and make this look good on the LC and/or FACETS!
You ASSuming ASS!

Date: June 29, 2012 04:45PM

You type fast. Congrats.

Date: June 29, 2012 04:45PM

Did the Lamb Center teach you touch typing? If so, you should be thankful :).

Posted by: Mason PICKETT ()
Date: June 29, 2012 04:53PM

i've heard mason talk about how he is on meds and how he drinks while on them
and how the meds he is on federally restrict him from doing so
this makes him a felon as well
and he brags how this dave be the liar the director of the lc protects him when he knows very well about all that is posted on this thread is true about him
its just more proof of what this thread is all about
the corrupt way that the lc and facets is being operated by the very ones in charge of both
it never ceases to amaze us how deep the worm crawls down the worm hole when rewarded so for crawling down the worm hole
what an unholy mess these places have become
the crosses hung should be hung upside down to depict the true nature of what is going on

Date: June 29, 2012 05:01PM

Go talk to them man to man, or call the local police department and file a report if you have proof.

Date: June 29, 2012 05:03PM

703-385-7924, here's Fairfax City's finest. Feel free to call them, and file a report, if you feel there was a crime committed by someone there, or if not in city jurisdiction 703-691-2131 for the county non emergency #. Go to a City Council meeting and complain, bring pictures and evidence to prove your point.

So far, nothing.

Posted by: Abell, William Patrick ()
Date: June 29, 2012 05:19PM

just looked up this useless piece of walking hog-dung heeps record as referenced on the old interface

what a thoroughly useless excuse for a human being can anyone possibly be?

and how is it he is not locked up for life without parole?

how is it he keeps getting released upon society when he is his own proof of being a constant serious endangerment to al of society?

and if he has this quite lengthy record, just think how much more he is guilty of as this threads originator has been trying to bring to better lite about?

his chronic thieving.
his crimes against others like getting unwary ones out to a campsite.
getting them allebriated with his persistently negative influence.
then knocking the unawares one out from behind and stealing anything and everything from them to accomplish his main mission in his life:

getting high on drugs and alcohol at the expensive demise of others

and what about his own admittance of stabbing that poor asian girl to death and robbing her back when he keeps bragging about when he's all buzzed out of his mind.
expressing it was a hate crime by referring to her as a chink bitch slut?

with his clear past and present criminal record, who can say he has not done what he says he has done?

what? how is this possible? and just how is it, with his previous hard record prior to the one shown on the old arrest ticket search interface on this website,
that this walking piece of putrid rotting garbage of a severely dangerous to all of society person is still not in jail for life without parole?

that is a very big and seriously needed to be answered question.

and how is it he is still being allowed to , time and time again, back into the lc, facets and any other organizations like them for that matter?

he is suppossed to be and should be in a deep hole in a high security prison for the rest of his life!

hopefully with Big Bubby likin' to and pounding his faggot anus daily for the rest of his natural born days for very befitting punishment for his ongoing crimes to humanity for far too long!

Posted by: AndTheSameForDaveLiarbee ()
Date: June 29, 2012 05:23PM

And the SAME should, as with this Bil Abel fellow, come to be with this Dave Liarbee chump-ass FAGGOT!

Posted by: thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven ()
Date: June 29, 2012 10:45PM

So, if the FXPD or it's team of detectives including the homicide division can not or will not properly investigate, roghtcully arrest, convict and lock up for life this William Patrick ABELL, then why not The F.B.I., or better yet, Homeland Security for his terrorist activities he also conzistently pbrags about.I and others have additonally o his bragging comments about hooww he murdered that poor young asian woman. he was demanding oral sex from uher, he said, grabbing her by the hair on the back of her neck, and she refused him even after repetative threats to stab her waving a knife in her face if she did not, quoting him directly, 'suck my dick'. He explained even more how she was screaming 'no, please stop' and how he loved sinking the knife into her as she screamed even more, pleading for him to stop. Bill just kept boasting, on and on, how how he hated asian woman and how he enjoyed so thoroughly taking her life and robbing her.
Yep. This Bill Abell. He is a really serious menace to all of society. You could tell he has no remorse, none cor all the most horrific things he has done to so too many good and innocent people. Just like the way he so profoundly brags about this Ms. Nguyen murder he committed and much more major criminal stuff he does. He is a homeland bread terrorist cor sure. Beats woman, you see his only recent, since 2004 recorded hard re ord on the old arrest search. Prior to this is worse. He is a habitually repeating offender breaking the same laws with the same offenses over and over and brags unremorsefully about it endlessly.
He bad mouths everyone in charge at the Lamb Center and even more at facets after everything they have been so favorably for him for years. He is obviously profoundly ungratefull of all the specially extended protections they have given him over and over at the demise of others and he not only cares not one bit, he criticises them endlessly cor them never doing enough for him

Posted by: must be gay ()
Date: June 30, 2012 06:04PM

There can only be the fact that this bill abell fellow is a fag. As well as this dave director at the lc and they are having while kinky butt sex regularly and this is why dave keeps waving policy to allow bill back into the lc, knowing very well this bill abell maintains being such an unremorsefull endangerment to all of the surrounding society in fx. If it's it's not dave himself, then it has to be he's bedding with one or more of the board members. Probably the very director of the board himself. And the only way this bill is not locked up in a deep hole in a highly secure state prison somewhere is due to the same above conclusion and whomever this bill is bedding with more than likely is also bedding with someone in the right position over there at the fx justice department. This can be the only possible conclusion, unless, of course, bill is a snitch and is getting every person he can set up for serious charges to swap himself out of any sort of jail time. These two reasons are the only possible explanations that could apply under the circumstances most prevailing. Just look at his record. It's just unexplainable. Me and many others that discuss this matter all agree that it is the latter of the two. That he is a snitch. Too many people he associates with over the years eventually go down, get busted for serious charges for drugs, drug dealing and such. It's beyond coincidental, and is ever thickening rap sheet is just too much. And then there is his very thick rap sheet from before 2004 that's not showing on the fxundrgrnd arrest record search. It's humungus. And the ones all around him he gets busted do hard long time and he does none. There's just no other explanation to this. And if he was any kind of a rel man and not a faggot, well, he would just simply do the time for doing the crimes he does and has been doing for so long. And believe the previous one(s?)posting on this subject. This bill has done and brags unremorsefully that he has done much more and much worse things than his rap sheet shows. He is a hard core murdering criminal and admittedly brags about it. Dave, the director at the lc knows very well he is and keeps letting him back into the lc over and over again. Keeping him and others like him in the area to further terrorize the surrounding society as part of his (dave's) own little personal revemge scheme to get even for punishing him for his repetative theft.

Posted by: to the ingrate ()
Date: June 30, 2012 06:16PM

Go wash some Windows asshole

Posted by: cult awareness network ()
Date: June 30, 2012 11:31PM

There is a sinister cult operating in the Fairfax, VA area. An organization that preys upon people's minds and manipulates them through their fears. They also use other negative emotions like guilt. They have a book of myths and fake stories that they rely upon. They claim they have magical powers to heal people. But they don't. They worship an evil, spiteful , sadistic deity they call JEHOVAH. A god that made a human sacrice of his own "son." They want to take our country and make it into a theocratic religious state like Iran or Saudi Arabia. They want to trample our Constitution underfoot. The name of this Cult IS christianity.

Posted by: awareness cult one ()
Date: July 01, 2012 12:32PM

What about the israeli apostate jew? It's they who are ruling over the cult you post about along with certain denominations of christianity that are playing along with it.
Look it up on google. The supreme ruler of the apostate jews is their money god rothchild. Google the very name very name and get exucated about him, his family, his family history along with the rest of the top ten royL family's of england. When the jews recently protested about the israeli economy, they went straight to His property, his temple of wealth, to worship him. At least, in the old days that is what it would be seen as. Worship. And all of the protesting mentioned has gone un-abated by the israeli government. In exact opposite constrast to the protesting here in the US.

Posted by: ingrate the too ()
Date: July 02, 2012 05:33PM

Heh, heh, hit a nerve, huh! Heh, heh!

Must be one of the posted about ones!

Heh, heh!

What's za matter, punk? The truth hurts so bad like the cat got yo toung, you bitch ass faggot boy?

Aawww! Po baby bitch! Now go suck down some mo baby bottle booze, suck some mo on dat marijuana & der crack pipe and pretend it's fi,in der real problem in which ain't nuttin' but you being da bitch ass baby boy dat yo is!

And you know every penny you spend on the illegally trafficked drugs, a portion of each one goes to terrorism.
You know this very well, yet you just keep right on spending every spare dime you can hustling up this personalized revenge scheme you and others like you can muster up with your hidden hate for all of society for every little.bit of punishment that has befallen you for only the things wrong you have done that you have been caught doing. Yet all of the criminal shit you have done would well justify much more punishment than you have recieved. Even if it were only the stuff you've been caught doing. If you were caught doing half of.the shit you have not been caught doing, you would be doing life without parole ten years ago. Yet you just keep going down the same wrong path and perpetuate your own misery. Cause you are nothing but a totally miserably immoral putrid minded infentile like thinking piece of walking stinking terd minded puke face!
Ha! And just think, your are punishing yourself from the.inside out. Your own conscious, or karma if you will to call it that, is catching up to you more and more as each second, each minute, each hour, each day, each week, each month, each year that passes for the rest of you life. You've done so much bad stuff to so too many there's no turnin' back, is there? Heh, heh! It' going to take your veery own life from you way before it's norm and I, personally, can not wait to witness the day your very own created fate accomplishes the.taking of your very own life! This is what religion is all about. And you do know suicide is wrong and Sin, right? So by doing so as you are, you will be damning yourself to eveerlasting hellfire and will deserve every bit of it for all of eternity. You scuzzbucket!

That's right! And everyone reading this.knows.precisely the ones that.fall into the.category of whom this post.is.referring to. The ones like Devron SMITH, Jason Blake, Bill ABELL and the full of wantonly Sinfull protector of.these types the.one.and.only DAVE Be.The.BIGGEST LIAR of THEM All director of.the.LC himself!

Posted by: lolz ingrate ()
Date: July 02, 2012 07:58PM

Pow! Hit a nerve? Nope. Keep trying asshole.

Date: July 02, 2012 09:44PM

lolz ingrate Wrote:
> Pow! Hit a nerve? Nope. Keep trying asshole.

Who the hell is he even talking to? Lolz.

Date: July 03, 2012 11:27AM

I figure this guy talks to telephone poles about Dave Laraby.

Posted by: FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE ()
Date: July 03, 2012 03:55PM

That's right! The proper response here to the last three stooges and their moronic posts is:

FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE!

Posted by: i second that motion ()
Date: July 03, 2012 03:59PM

FUCK YOU, ASSHOLES!

Date: July 03, 2012 08:00PM

If you have a problem with Bill, why not talk to him? Generally that resolves most issues. I'm not sure you can handle it though, as you have a lot of anger in your "diatribes" that make no sense.

Dave is without a doubt imperfect, a sinner just like all of us. Credit him for being one of the very few, that forgives those who are less fortunate, and instead of being judgemental, gives people several chances to get their shit together.

Try that anywhere else. Different results.

Posted by: And with dutifull concurance ()
Date: July 03, 2012 08:19PM

As with the two just previous posts reffering to the three previous by lolz ingrate, mc and beh:

FUCK ALL THREE OF YOU SCREAMING ASSHOLES, EQUALLY!!
ALL OF THE HARD EVIDENCE ENTERED ONTO THIS THREAD INVOLVING SHOWING AND TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT THE ONGOING CORRUPTION AND THE KNOWN PUNISHMENT BOTH AT THIS LC AND FACETS DOES.NOT GIVE A SHITE.ORG IS PROOF ENOUGH FOR ANY NORMALLY FUNCTIONING HUMAN TO NOW KNOW THE TRUTH OF IT. ALL OF THE ENTERED EVIDENCE IS IRREFUTABLE PROOF THAT BOTH OF THESE SO CCALLED HELP THE HOMELESS CENTERS ARE NOTHING BUT A
HUGE SCAM TO SUCK UP AND WASTE AWAY THE DONATIONS WHILE ONLY HELPING A SELECT WRONGFULLY FAVORED FEW CHRONICALLY CRIMINAL TYPES, WHILE DAMNING TO HELL THE REST. PUNISHING THE INNOCENT, AS THE CREATOR OF THIS THREAD HAS SO VERY WELL ACCOMPLISHED EXPOSING IN SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS. ZND BACKED WITH THE FACTS OVER AND OVER.
THERE IS SIMPLY NO MORE ARGUMENTATION TO OFFER. NO LAME OPINION WILL EVER BE ABLE TO CHANGE THIS. MANAGEMENT AT THESE PLACES ARE CLEARLY MOTIVATED WIWTH CRIMINAL INTENT AND THWARTING THE INTENTIONS OF THE DONATIONS DONATED TO OPERATE CRIQOPPMINALLY AS PROVEN. IT CONTINUES WITHOUT ABATEMENT, SO THE DONATIONS SHOULD STOP. THE LC LIES ABOUT ITS MISSION,T JUST LIKE FACETSW FACETS

Date: July 03, 2012 08:37PM

Let me cue of Elton John's "Sad Songs" for you. I think it shall help. Geez dude, seriously, cry a river about Bill Abel and the Lamb Center. You should be thankful.

Posted by: 57 nra ()
Date: July 04, 2012 11:22PM

But 57 nra, mc and beh, all three of you and all three of you mothers, fathers, and all the rest of your immediate family members will be sucking hiv aids invested gorrilla cock in hell for all of eternity upon your deaths.

Date: July 04, 2012 11:46PM

I love this thread. Its like turning to a channel on TV that doesn't have anything broadcasting over it. The letters on the page look like English, but they form random sentences with very little meaning. Its the Internet equivalent of white noise.

Only occasionally are there references to the words "Lamb Center" or "Bill Abel" and then it goes back to non-sequiturs.

Not that I could get a coherent response, but if you ever had a bad experience with a place like the Lamb Center, and you are homeless, why would you ever go back?

Date: July 05, 2012 07:25AM

Ito, he goes back because The Lamb Center is the only place he can go to use the internet, eat, or take a shower.

Even a homeless dog would show more gratitude. This guy is dumber than a dog, he literally bites the hand that feeds him.

But it IS fun watching his retarded rants.

Posted by: hey, ito, beh - ()
Date: July 07, 2012 12:46PM

The only appropriatly proper response to your posts is:

FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE

And again. Both you, your mothers, your fathers, and the rest of your immediate family members are all going to be, upon you and their deaths, will all be sucking hiv-aids infestestated gorrilla cock for all of eternity.

Date: July 07, 2012 01:28PM

57 nra Wrote:
> But 57 nra, mc and beh, all three of you and all
> three of you mothers, fathers, and all the rest of
> your immediate family members will be sucking hiv
> aids invested gorrilla cock in hell for all of
> eternity upon your deaths.

I think you are guilty of copyright infringement from "The Exorcist." Nice try, "wise guy."

Date: July 07, 2012 01:29PM

BEH, MC, Ito,

What do you say we go have a few beers with Bill Abel and hear his side of the story? Maybe its not so circular in nature LOL

Date: July 09, 2012 12:32AM

I'm down. :)

Date: July 09, 2012 12:53AM

hey, ito, beh - Wrote:
> The only appropriatly proper response to your
> posts is:
>
>
> FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE
>
>
> And again. Both you, your mothers, your fathers,
> and the rest of your immediate family members are
> all going to be, upon you and their deaths, will
> all be sucking hiv-aids infestestated gorrilla
> cock for all of eternity.

I believe this was meant to be some sort of insult involving gorillas... I'm not sure what happens when something is "infestestated" though.

@NRA 75:

I'm thinking we should get together and write the Nobel committee a nomination letter for Bill Abel. He deserves some sort of credit for dealing with the OP of this thread.

There are times when I am amazed by people's superhuman abilities to deal with the mentally insane on a day-to-day basis. If Mr Abel is making a fortune stealing from the inmates of this asylum, particularly the OP, then he deserves every penny.

Pages: PreviousFirst...2223242526272829303132...LastNext
Current Page: 27 of 52

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.