HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 52
The Lamb Center 3220 Old Lee Highway
Posted by: an innocent victim ()
Date: March 25, 2010 05:54PM

The Lamb Center IS a CORRUPT organization, 'advocating' known chronic repeat offenders of the fine city of Fairfax and this country's laws. CRIMINALS, who refuse to stop breaking the law(s). Chronic alcoholics, theives, drug addicts, hostiles, all being 'protected' by the so-called individuals 'in charge' who are criminals themselves, victimizing the victims of these very criminals. Honorable people can not enter this place without being aggressively panhandled, beared fasle wittness on and further abused by management. Right under the nose of the law.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Lamb Center 3220 Old Lee Highway
Posted by: objection ()
Date: March 25, 2010 06:32PM

I am not a person who has ever found need to use a safety net like The Lamb Center and for that I am grateful. That said, I think the OP is spinning the truth.

The bigger problem here is Not In My Back Yard, or NIMBY. An attitude that offers no solutions to a real problem.

Of course some of the people who go there have issues. Some chronic and some by circumstance. What the staff at The Lamb Center do is advocate for fair treatment and when they can, help someone restart their life away from being without a home. I cannot attest to backgrounds on the staff, but as I am considered Honorable myself and have gone there to help those there under circumstance, I have never been panhandled or otherwise abused by attendees or staff. Of things I have seen that are distasteful, they are not directly related to TLC, but to a few individuals who break known rules of conduct.

For example, occasionally people have left the center and used the parking lot to drink. Police roll in and handle it. That could happen anywhere, frankly.

I am not in a disguise when I have been there. I have been in my work clothes and I am in business attire. As I have nothing to fear from my activities, I do not 'sneak' are there. I park and walk in un-accosted.

I am also well aware that the place is monitored and under surveillance. As there are some who are indeed chronic to alcohol or drugs, one can expect that and if anyone were to drink or do drugs, then yes, they should be confronted and as applicable arrested.

What would one rather have happen? Slaughter people who fell? No. Provide basic needs like a shower and food. Try and help people rejoin normal life? Yes.

As to spiritual matters, they do have daily gatherings centered on faith and what I see as a generic form of Christian belief. None have to attend, but many do.

It is inherent that an organization that aides those who have hit bottom will come under attack.

NIMBY! Sad. It is not as if TLC is in a neighborhood. Its off FFx Circle. A hub of businesses.

The Lamb Center 3220 Old Lee Highway
Posted by: an innocent homeless vistim ()
Date: March 25, 2010 05:45PM

I thought all good citizens of Fairfax, Va. should know what's going on in their own 'back yard' at 'the Lamb Center daytime homeless shelter. The corrupt individuals in charge advocate criminal(s) activity, who continuously break the fine city of Fairfax, Va. laws, constantly abuse perfectly good people that attend the shelter for homeless there by bearing false wittness, etc., against them, especially if the criminals can not 'victimize' them in the constant attempt and demand to panhandle (aggresive panhandling) all the while, bearing false wittness to the corrupt people in charge that refuse to 'see' the truth, 'turning' on the very victim and throwing them out at will. This has been brought to their attention time and time again, they KNOW this IS the truth, but in their corrupt thinking they refuse to do the right thing by the victim, and simply further victimize the victim, in which is criminal in itself. Then they tell the victim of this abuse that if they call the police, they will simply throw them out even more, refusing to correct the wrong detailed herein. They PROTECT THE CRIMINAL, and DAMN THE VICTIM. And this is supposed to be a 'Christian-based organization'. More to come about this corrupt 'organization' in the near future. Alcoholics, drug dealers, chronic repeat offenders, drug addicts are all being profusely protected by the very individuals in charge, who ARE clearly sufferring 'the criminal mind', themselves and refuse to stop. All right under the 'nose' of the police/justice system that also knows exactly what they are doing as well.

Posted by: ACORN ()
Date: March 25, 2010 05:47PM

get a job....

Posted by: Louix ()
Date: March 25, 2010 07:18PM

Now they have health care. way to go Gerry Connelly.

Posted by: meee ()
Date: March 26, 2010 12:59AM

while most of what the op is saying is true, those people obviously chose to live that way, its a chill spot for drunks and druggies. my mother used to work at the lamb center back in the days before they moved where they are now. we used to live in a motel where these drunks and druggies used to live, i would have to say thanks to the lamb center my life is much better than what it was when i was younger. they gave us a boost to live a better life, from motel to a nice town house, i would have to say they do a lot of good, its really your decision if you want to take the help and use it for good or bad.

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: March 26, 2010 07:27AM

an innocent victim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Lamb Center IS a CORRUPT organization,
> 'advocating' known chronic repeat offenders of the
> fine city of Fairfax and this country's laws.
> CRIMINALS, who refuse to stop breaking the law(s).
> Chronic alcoholics, theives, drug addicts,
> hostiles, all being 'protected' by the so-called
> individuals 'in charge' who are criminals
> themselves, victimizing the victims of these very
> criminals. Honorable people can not enter this
> place without being aggressively panhandled,
> beared fasle wittness on and further abused by
> management. Right under the nose of the law.

But are there chicks there?

Posted by: st. peter ()
Date: March 27, 2010 08:20AM

How about Fairfax County renting some empty office buildings in the county, thus helping poor struggling office building owners, then allow the lamb center to take over the Massey building

Posted by: Another Lamb Victim ()
Date: November 19, 2010 03:19PM

Yeah! And I've heard how so many have gotten nowhere there while the Lamb is picking and choosing their 'favorites' to really help, obviously like you! I'll bet your a woman with children!! I heard a similar story like yours, and the crack-head ended up losing it all spending all the money on dope and booze, and now she's back in the Lamb 'under foot' again with her 4 children and belly-acking she's not getting any help, while the single people without children (mostly men) are being pushed to 'the end of the line' further and waiting even longer!! The stagnation is endless unless you have kids irresponsibly and/or for this very reason (get put to 'the head of the line' over everyone else to get the real help!!) While others are waiting and waiting till their patience/praying is run out beyond any normal humanly possible tolerance level and just 'submit' to the fact they will never get any real help like you did, and are now living in camp sites thruout the wooded areas thruout Fairfax and the region. Most are single white males, did you know this. I could take you on a tour - 19 out of 20 are single white males. Your killing them early, slowly. Lot of them over 50 and have simply given up waiting forever!! They have no 'special interest group(s)' to turn to for help. The single white male, over 50, is being pushed to the wayside by even places like the Lamb, relentlessly, and they have no other recourse! Respectfully, a homeless VICTIM of VICTOR!

Posted by: Another innocent victim!! ()
Date: November 19, 2010 03:27PM

Outside of the volunteers, who are 'off limits' to the attendees and usually older women, no. Unless your taste is in the gutter like your mind is obviously!! Last I heard there is a VD/STD/HERPES problem being passed around by the ones that 'put out' on a regular basis!! How's a good 'ol dose of HIV/AIDS sound to you! There's this one guy, Malcohm Jeeplay, he pays 'em for tricks and he carry's HIV/AIDS. Why don't you come on down and get necked with him and the girls at the Lamb and jump in a pile! Ever seen a person suffering/dieing from AIDS. Have fun!!

Posted by: Yet another innocent victim!! ()
Date: November 19, 2010 03:37PM

The Lamb does NOT advocate all FAIRLY. This is a LIE! Read on! I have wittnessed on too many occasions this FACT! And so have many others! They ARE selective, discriminately, making bold excuses that simply do not exist! Help the HOMELESS, they clearly need it MORE than the ones with a home! (and stop obssessing about and old man who has a car!! He's still homeless!!) Buses costs just as much and he/she is 'doubling' it the warmer months as shelter!! And a car is simply not feasible for winter months, the gas cost for warmth is simply too much!! Must every detail be explained!! And what ever happened to RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!!! That means ALL OLDER PEOPLE THAN YOU, but then we would have to expect you to have a brain as well, and a small amount of self respect!!

Posted by: Victim ()
Date: November 19, 2010 03:47PM

Basic shower and food?? During normal working hours?? As soon as you start your job, you are 'history' at the Lamb and it's services unless you take a day off from work you can not afford. So where is the average homeless person, once they start their job, going to bath, and sleep?? In the woods?? Most jobs are between the same hours that this place is open for help! The showers/bathroom are packed full of either people with housing, mold and mildew that gets under your toenails and under your skin and rots them and the people in charge there know this and refuse to keep the problem corrected!! With little sumbags like VIKTOR HERNANDEZ dealing dope to his Latinos buddies in the restroom, blocking it up so much you can't get in there to do anything, never the less shave or shower!!

Posted by: redhat ()
Date: November 19, 2010 11:03PM

the several Innocent victims are in fact the same person-chk the tone,wording and theme.i do not know whether he has been banned for awhile from the LC, but he definitely has an anger issue not only w/LC but with other authority figures/ orgs. he may want to share in another thread.

i hope he has patience and tries again to get assistance there-they will meet you at least half way-they did me!

redhat

Posted by: fags everywhere ()
Date: November 20, 2010 12:09AM

What's with all the faggy niggers that keep posting replies to themselves????

Posted by: No Jobs Available, Idiot! ()
Date: November 20, 2010 12:17PM

The very same mentality/attitude of all this and you is the reason I lost my carreer job and ended me up at a place like the Lamb to start with. The corruption in the minds of people in charge just like the Lamb Center. Stealing is the worst sin of all and is the core part of all sin, WRONG things to do to one-another, yet the Lamb Center advocates it by punishing further the victim of the theft!! How is a homeless person ever to finally get enough TIME to do anything about their bad situation, when all these theives are stealing their TIME into oblivion!! Where is anyone going to get a good job without a bath or shower, or simple needs like brushing your teeth?? Any employer is simply not in need of someone who stinks and has bad breath! A facility like the Lamb should be open 9-5 AM/PM - not 8-3 during most working shifts/job out there. You have lost your senses if you can/do not realize the impact of all this!! The first two-three months of pay is needed to save up to get an affordable place to live!! Where is a homeless person just starting a job going to get proper rest needed for an honest days work and hygeine during this first two-three months. Read the other victims imputs, you horse-blinder wearin' idiot!! Why does everything have do be explained in detail to bozo's like you!! Oh! I know, I'll give you the same selfish attitude that these people give, I need YOUR job!! Probably some real dead-beat easy one I bet!! And your Mommy and Daddy got it for you like everything else, and 'nursed' you like a little baby 'till you were 32!! Didn't they, you spoiled rotten PUKE!! The Lamb Center is TOO SMALL of a place to allow this continued negligent behavior/practices to continue and not keep 'ragging' and stealing the truely homeless persons time and then expect them to 'go-at-it' even harder and work harder to get themselves out of there! Quit victimizing the victim!! Quit 'kicking a dog when it's already down'!! This is WRONG and not a loving? Christian attitude/way!!

Posted by: victimizingly true ()
Date: November 20, 2010 12:29PM

Yeah. Like the Anchorage right down Rt.50 FX BLVD, and/right next door to the Blvd. hotel/motel. The drug dealing is anchored right out of these two hotels/motels and won't go away just like the bedbugs that infest the places! Why won't the authority's DO something about it! All the major lists of illegal crap goes on right there!! The Anchorage and Blvd. Hotel/Motel. The Lamb Center is the center of there business. Where they get their customers/new customers from to keep it going. Shall I tell you more TRUTH!! I could even start listing their names and license plate numbers, vehicle types! If this won't stop, then I'll just keep adding more true info here. These criminals need to either stop bum-rushing the Lamb and go away, or get locked up for a long time!!

Posted by: inside looking out ()
Date: November 20, 2010 12:33PM

quote; "i have never had to use this place"?? then you know nothing of which you speak!! Try being in a TRUELY homeless persons shoes and go in there and look see these WRONG obstacles in there!! Your on the outside lookin' in!! Try on the inside lookin' out!! Get REAL and get a BRAIN!

Posted by: faggy what?? ()
Date: November 20, 2010 04:05PM

look who's talkin'! always the retarded ones having to resort to name calling.

Posted by: Viktor Hernandez ()
Date: November 20, 2010 04:07PM

Most of theses posts are mine, the 'faggy nigger' you are refering to. What are you gonna do about it Gringo! or are you the nigger!!

Posted by: redhat ()
Date: November 20, 2010 04:18PM

I'm a fag named redhat on fxunderground and know everything like God! Damn all the homeless ones and get out of my way. I have a home and don't care if the Lamb is too small an inefficient to really help the truely homeless ones. I listen to the lies of people and believe them when I know others need the help more. I'm so twisted up in my superliberal, self centered, greedy thinking I'm throwin' the homeless out and keeping the ones that have a home there. yeah! that will fix those homeless ones! I'll show 'em! Throw them the hell out!

Posted by: d ()
Date: November 20, 2010 04:24PM

I've gone in there a couple of times all I saw were crackhead and alcoholics unless you're one of them forget going in there you'll just get the runaround or runout

Posted by: Thenewguy ()
Date: November 20, 2010 04:33PM

Hey you should go on and name names fuck it Ive been at the blvd its more there than anchorage and no im not talking about pot either I'll admit Ive seen deals go down but then ive seen innocent folks(not alot) but they were a few name them and hopefully they know who to look out for

Posted by: Public Enemy 1 ()
Date: November 20, 2010 04:42PM

That bathroom is disgusting people beat off in the showers mold growing in when u eventually get in the shower u gotta worry about someone running off with your wallet....

Posted by: de ()
Date: November 20, 2010 04:45PM

there you are, a REAL wittness telling it like it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! About time we had some supportive statements about the reality at the Lamb!! Now, how many more reality wittnesses can we come up with? Many. The greedy are takin' the place over. They know it's too crowded there, not enough provided there to handle them plus assist the actual homeless. Makin' excuses and lieing to get them thrown out (the homeless ones)! It's the greedy verses the actual needy, and the greedy by nature LIE about their situations to get services there over the actual needy/homeless! Incident after incident is proof enough! Keep throwin' out the innocent, retain the guilty liar, that's the motto MO of the Lamb Center. Time after time. Why do you think the same homeless/aging ones just can't seem to get a leg up on their own and keep coming back. They are getting too old for this childish nonsense. Does anyone really know just how shockingly time killing something like this does to someone?

Posted by: public enemy #2 ()
Date: November 20, 2010 04:48PM

Bravo public enemy #1! Now we're talkin the truth! Reality hurts like THE TRUTH!!

Posted by: redhat real ()
Date: November 20, 2010 06:16PM

i perceive there are only 2 or 3 real people on this board even though there are lots of postings eg someone posted using my handle.
what's up with that?

Posted by: rob ()
Date: November 20, 2010 11:42PM

i used to work in a store in the shopping center behind this place. too many times i could count on how many times they came in took a shit on the floor and/or pass out in a stall.

i avoid that 7-11 next door because they constantly bugg you for money/talk shit if you dont.

Posted by: Chris ()
Date: November 21, 2010 10:00AM

It sounds like the starter of this thread is a former member themselves with a grudge. It also sounds like you might need to go to Woodburn for mental health treatment.

The Lamb center does the best it can with few funds. It serves a very difficult population and helps teach skills to try to integrate people back into the community whether homeless, drug addicts, alcoholics, mental health, or ex-cons. They are completely altruistic and are helping people that I don't see anyone else going out of their way to help. My only complaint is that they are religious based but I guess that helps some people.

Obviously, the members are going to congregate in this area. There's actually a tent village accross the street where many of them sleep at night. See it as the folks who go there doing their best to improve their lives and be thankful that you are not in a similar situation.

If this inconveniences where you can get a slurpee, sorry to hear it. For the other half of you who it sounds like you've actually attended the lamb center and are probably writing these slams on the computers they offer you, find another program if this isn't the one for you. You are not any better than anyone else who needs help from the lamb center.

source: I'm a social worker

Posted by: bravo ()
Date: November 22, 2010 02:20PM

bout time another wittness that sees it like it is .da truth hurts .they can't handle da truth . watch out for head hunting now . the deadbeats in charge are gonna want to cut off your genitals and throw you out for good for making any truthful inputs on this . can't handle con-structive criticism and the fact that da place is so tiny of a shaelter it da major problem . specialy wit combination of der idiot policies like throwin out the homeless victims . i gotta agree wit dat i have witnesed it many times some rude jerk always startin sumpin like malcohm jeeplay butin in front of people and always playin wit his selv like raw hand down his pants an pickin his nose nasty and then butin in front of yu to git to the food stufs. this gits a reaction out of anybodi normal and then enry or dave john want you to git out forever an leave the pig there to disgust evrone else into gitin throwd out and i heer he got hivaids. relly twisted up wrong i gotta agree wit da above real inputs da gal above sayin make real sense i rememba elvis always sayin it. da truth hurts an day can't handle da truth . day really don't care as long as day got thier nice suv's an plenty o gas $$ to get to der nice house in MD an back . wat an expanse to der LC budget that must be while day say day ain't git 'nough to help da homeles more or make da place better ovrall kinda 2 faced bigot demon boil if u ask many agree i red de above stuf an it all tru , fer real exebt fr the obvious rebutals dat try to deny truth . any o dees creep dat dos not agree is ful o satan obsessd hypocryte

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: November 22, 2010 03:24PM

Wow look at all these "witnesses" and "victims"! There is no possible way it's the same bitter homeless dude posting over and over again! If you think it is you should get a brain!

If I'm ever homeless I will make sure I don't become a victim of this place!

Posted by: good show ()
Date: November 22, 2010 03:44PM

bout time yu showed up Rob

Posted by: incomplete ()
Date: November 22, 2010 03:48PM

more complete looks like the original author . probably a girl who gits all da special attentio from al da workrs there and git to get first in line all da time and deal drugs too

Date: November 22, 2010 03:53PM

incomplete Wrote:
> more complete looks like the original author .
> probably a girl who gits all da special attentio
> from al da workrs there and git to get first in
> line all da time and deal drugs too

Wow, I thought I was being sneaky but you are on to me!

Posted by: Bill Able ()
Date: November 22, 2010 04:07PM

i.m the starter of this thread What are you gonna do about it I.m gonna kik you stupid and tell dave you deserved it when he try's to throw me out permamntly and dave will throw you out instead cause he luvs me and doesn'y care how many people i hurt cause they won't give me money for my beer and drugs and dave thinks they should cause they got fre lunch there and then I.m gonaa do it over and over again until everyone is beat up broke and thrown out permanently dave does'nt care an finally throws me out permently an den I can't figure out why I.m not in jail for 20 years after I snitch on everyone for all the criminal stuff I did so i don't go to jail cause i did the crime and don't want to do the time like a man cause i'm really a girl bully Ireally like beaten up on girls. their fun to beat up on Ziggy too Ziggy say dancin' were gonna tear down witeys empir startin w/ assis director at the lc then move to the directer john an kick him stupider dan he is soon an chris op i am going to kick you stupid soon as soon as I catch you if you don' give me money for my crack abit an cigs an den maybe dave let me back in to the LC forever caus he luv me more dan you an play favoritism like satan love an my woman judy ganna help me kic you stupid

Posted by: deadhat fake ()
Date: November 22, 2010 04:15PM

he redhat thin he no everting i got my woman here helpin' me yea nice low job yes i am starter of this thred to my nam judy fitzsimon an I'm really going to kick you stupid cause I'm a lady and your just a stupid piece of dung an tel Chris im gonna kick his stupid too cause i am LADY

Posted by: peter the saint ()
Date: November 22, 2010 04:21PM

st peter, that makes so much sense like the people in charge everywhere. I so proud of you please continue then they wonder why people end up at the lc nutin worse than a con authoritty

Posted by: Stones ()
Date: November 22, 2010 04:35PM

Wow! You are bat-shit crazy! Get on your meds and get some help.

Posted by: frank ()
Date: November 22, 2010 04:41PM

Yeah. Poor Frank. They messed me up so bad with that attitude I lost my car and now I hasn't got anywhere to sleep but the gutter or woods. Now their working on the rest of the homeless ones with a car. An homeless, alone old man with a car is doomed to lose any help at the lamb cause he doesnt deserve it. Poor me and the rest. How's that for a helping hand up at the LC. Should have been dealing drugs like a couple known there driving a green honda and getting nice help because the driver is a woman and her man?drunk stays drunk sitin in the car all day while they both collect SS/SSI checks, food stamp card, and bleedin the LC for gas vouchers and constantly rtrying to sell the food stamps for $.50 on the dollar while bleeding the LC and now FACETS /Hypothermia while tryin to still sell you there food stamp card and sell you drugs and bummin from everybody so he can still by booze and drugs. Makes sense, right You know who they are. give you a hint yeh ike an mourin

Posted by: stone thrower ()
Date: November 22, 2010 05:02PM

yeah bat - _ S _ H _ I_ T insane directly caused by relentles upside-down authoritys from the president of the US right down to the bottom of the barrel of spunk at the LC NOT doin their jobs correctly in which is as stated. they are supposed to be helping the homeless with discrimination? do you have no empathy? or I no, it's all me me me m e me me me like a good 'ol christian should? at a christian based organization?

Date: November 22, 2010 05:02PM

yeah bat - _ S _ H _ I_ T insane directly caused by relentles upside-down authoritys from the president of the US right down to the bottom of the barrel of spunk at the LC NOT doin their jobs correctly in which is as stated. they are supposed to be helping the homeless with discrimination? do you have no empathy? or I no, it's all me me me m e me me me like a good 'ol christian should? at a christian based organization?

Date: November 23, 2010 10:32AM

Stones Wrote:
> Wow! You are bat-shit crazy! Get on your meds
> and get some help.

+1

Posted by: objectionless ()
Date: November 23, 2010 11:40AM

seventy eight times and seventy eight times more the proclaimed ordained ministers at the lamb have consistently believed the lieing liar over the liar's victim and thrown the homeless individual out over the liar it is a theft of the homeless persons time, is factually inhibiting the homeless person from getting himself/herself in a better way and is absolutely not, in any way shape or form whatsoever, right. it is wrong and in no way can it be twisted up by any religeous belief or order as right. except, of course, a satanic cult of some sort. and noticed more and more being practiced there by many who agree accept for the liars of course is the whiningly rude behavior of these very same profound liars then they are the first ones to run to dave or patti and blame everything again on their victim, always in a bumrush fashion to make sure they get to them first and here we go again i have wittnessed this over and over at the lamb and it simply is not the sort of acceptable practices of a supposedly religeous based organization facets does the same thing see above detailed also when i first went there i needed, due to my delicate situation , under the table good work - nothing criminal accept - for cash payment - in which goes on all the time like at pastor money's every Service he has and elsewhere - and Patti, who is supposed to be the one helping with work there states she has no idea about anything of the sort and how come everyone else knows what's better for someone accept for the someone herself/himself? this is impossible. these people have esp and you expect meeveryone to believe this? this is just another living lie this/these practices are simply promoting the chaotic environment that definitely exists at the lamb the weeker minded ones would most likely turn to alcohol and drugs all this constant bashing of bass ackwards thinking displayed not only at the lamb but practically everywhere you go is why i believe a lot of people do end up as alcoholcs and drug addicts. I know for a fact it drives me and many others to smoke cigarettes, but this is unfortunately?/fortunately?, legal. probably because of the very factors detailed here-in this reply. when are these upside down bass ackwards types in charge of this/these places going to stop mentally bashing and punishing the innocent ones and rewarding the guilty by doing so it is by all rights and in accordance with the scriptures teaching to do exactly the opossite especially by an ordained minister how many different ways does someone have to explain this before they get it right while more and more homeless ones are being cast to the street without help for the day, week, month and the guilty sinner stealing gets rewarded? over and over and over seventy-eight times ten!

Posted by: more incompleteness ()
Date: November 23, 2010 12:02PM

I took meds for so long I was like a Zombie for years before I ever showed up at the LC. The meds helped me lose my job because I was so incoherent and did not understand when someone was speaking to me. And you say get back on the meds? Yeah, right! And the very same cold devil worshipping attitude that you have and by many is what caused me to have to be on the meds to start with. I know, you should get a job at the lamb center, you would fit in just perfect there with your times three twisted thinking! Then you can practice your devil worship there like the others! I think you and others should pay attention to the other reply's on this thread, they have a good point and the wrong needs corrected at the Lamb Center. Quit being negative and adding to the wrong.

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: November 23, 2010 12:28PM

I am very disappointed to discover that this thread has nothing at all to do with sheep.

Posted by: ProBalogne ()
Date: November 23, 2010 04:06PM

Sheep? Who the hel is this bozo! The wittnesses about the truth at the Lamb Center dealing with real human beings lives and this Pro-Idiot comes up with an idiot remark like that! Yipes! The very core project of the Lamb is care about the homeless and help them and the very same cold hearted attitude being discussed like this Pro-Idiot comes along with a bozo remark like this. Do you worship God or Satan. Choose. For you clearly at present worship Satan or are just simply a cold hearted athiest with no human heart at all!

Date: November 23, 2010 04:15PM

ProVallone Wrote:
> I am very disappointed to discover that this
> thread has nothing at all to do with sheep.

Me too. It's just the incoherent ramblings of homeless folks who think the free services and handouts they were given are not good enough.

Disappointing to say the least. Pathetic and sad as well.

Posted by: I hate the 7-11 ()
Date: November 23, 2010 07:47PM

I hate stopping at that 7-11 by the Lamb Center. It's a horrid place. Fallout from the Lamb Center has people loitering outside that 7-11 making one question if it's safe to park your car and go into the store.

How does the Lamb Center receive its funding?

Date: November 24, 2010 07:43AM

It's really funny...people sabatoge their own lives, and arrogantly demand free services.Then, they resent and blame those whose tax dollars pay for their self generated problems.
I never did support the action of drowning unwanted kittens, but for some of these freeloading, arrogent, so-called humans , it may be for the best in the long run.

Posted by: The Gene Pool ()
Date: November 24, 2010 08:59AM

ProVallone Wrote:
> It's really funny...people sabatoge their own
> lives, and arrogantly demand free services.Then,
> they resent and blame those whose tax dollars pay
> for their self generated problems.
> I never did support the action of drowning
> unwanted kittens, but for some of these
> freeloading, arrogent, so-called humans , it may
> be for the best in the long run.

Yes. At times, the deep end of the gene pool might seem a bit crowded. I'll with you - and all for "thinning the herd" if needed.

Posted by: Derek Smith ()
Date: November 27, 2010 02:00PM

ProVallone has extra sensory perception - yeah - ESP - can you beleive it??? how do you know what caused any given individuals homelessness? You can read minds? Tell the past? The future? You clearly know nothing and are living some fantastic fantasy deep down in your imaginative mind somewhere! The core problem is that the lamb center is too small and is self proclaimed to be a daytime HOMELESS SHELTER for HOMELESS PEOPLE backed with the Christian Faith of many churches, mainly the Truro Church. There is simply too many people just keep going there (i.e.) who have received and are still receiving plenty of help from the Lamb for too many years and are receiving SSI checks, foodstamps, etc. - and the ones receiving all this automatically qualify, additionally, for assisted housing and many of these same individuals simply are refusing the assisted housing because they refuse to allot the required one-third of their SSI check for the assisted housing because they need it so desparately for their addictions. The same ones are abusing FACETS and the other shelters as well, as much as they can. Malcohm Jeeplay is a perfect example - since I see someone else has alredy mentioned him in this thread. He is also extremely rude as the other wittness verified as well (see Bravo reply-above) in every detail. He should have been thrown out permanently a long time ago, from both the Lamb and FACETS Hypo. It is obvious he is doing the explained deliberately like some scammin' con artist. A lot of homeless attendees of both mentioned have gone to the authorities of both and given wittness to his nasty habits yet neither at both will do anything about it. It's sickening to many. He is very sneaky about it, too. It's almost as if he wants to spreaed his HIV/AIDS he has, in which is why he gets his SSI check automatically, to everyone else, with an attitude. Constantly butting in front of people and then pretending like it's their fault and not his and your just in the way of his constant hustle. Too many peoeple have tried to gently speak to him about this and his responses clearly indicate it is deliberate with some sort of hate behind it, his nasty actions and attitude. I have heard him say how he thinks that Dave Lareby - the assistant director - is nothing but a stupid moron and beleives everything he says like an idiot - and that the director John is as worthless as tits on a bore-hog. Viktor Hernandez the short El-Salvadorian is no better (see above "Victim" and Victor's own discriminating remarks "gringo" on this thred), and comments about Dave and John in the same manner after falsely manipulating them with his same sort of hustle. I hear both these hustlers have a super long rap sheet with the metro-area authorities as well, to mention the least here. All this and a trying to be honest homeless person can't even get into the restroom to take shower, have a simple bowel movement, shave and the other simple necessities needed to get back on thier feet and out of their homeless situations. And get that guy with the sunglasses out of there. I can't stand someone wearing mirrored sunglasses. Gives me the creeps! He has no right coming in there or anywhere wearing those sunglasses.

Posted by: Father cowie ()
Date: November 27, 2010 02:28PM

I hate the 7-11 Wrote:
> I hate stopping at that 7-11 by the Lamb Center.
> It's a horrid place. Fallout from the Lamb Center
> has people loitering outside that 7-11 making one
> question if it's safe to park your car and go into
> the store.
>
> How does the Lamb Center receive its funding?

The Lamb center is funded by united way and local churches. They get the poor people that were failed by our educational system and our government in general. They are an outstanding group of people that have turned around many a life and saved the taxpayers countless of millions of dollars.

Please make a donation to the Lamb center

http://www.thelambcenter.org/donate.php

Posted by: Heard It From The Horses Mouth ()
Date: November 27, 2010 02:57PM

A lot of the negative comments that you read about the Lamb Center in true, just this past week I heard this guy talk about how he give joints to the fat trashy girls that hang out at the Lamb Center knowing that he is HIV positive and does them raw. Then the girls go around and do it with the other drug addicts. All is fine a well; the thing that gets me is these people will sit in the front row of the church pray to GOD for a job and housing. Then all I ever see them do in hang out at the Lamb Center, steal from the 7-11. Now here the kicker I work forty hours a week and hardly go in there but when I ask for help I am always told they can not. However these bums will get things that they told me they do not have. They get preferred treatment to behave in this manor while someone that is producing income but not enough to afford housing in this extremely expensive area is rejected by the so call Christian group.

Elvis is another one this fat slob get housing trough FACETS and does not have a job, also there is a long list of others that they hooked up but do not meat the criteria’s of the program requirements that others are told they need and are rejected!

Posted by: Another fool ()
Date: November 27, 2010 04:55PM

father cowie, you need to get your head out of your ( _ _ _ ) Are you not reading the facts here? These are wittnesses to the fact that the good people/ ones that need the help the most are simply not getting it! they are getting thrown out for no reason while the 'trophies' that don't need any more help are on display? lingering on like kling-ons and the dope-runnin drunks without concern for the newer honest ones that desparately need help! The place is too small to keep allowing this to go on! Instead of politely correcting the problem politely, they throw out the honest/good homeless ones. I have personally wittnessed this. The 'knling-ons' make trouble for the needy ones selfishly. The people in charge are blinded by the 'kling-ons'/drug doing alcoholics deceptive bearing of false wittness ways. This is like a blockaid in front of the actual homeless person. I see it, why can not you?and these others in charge of the place? They say they care, yet their actions show they simply do not. How can you justify throwing out a homeless person when they have done nothing wrong? Someones lieing to them/themselves.

Posted by: ProBologne ()
Date: November 28, 2010 03:12PM

ProVallone, You are not getting the picture here, backed with the facts and wittnesses backing them. A core complaint is with the Lamb authorities operating a very small and limited place of resources for HOMELESS PEOPLE are allowing abusers of illegal substances and alcoholics come into the place drunk and intoxicated and dealing illegal drugs, along with people that are already getting help/have a home and come in the place relentlessly acting like a territorial animal is simply unnacceptable. The actual (good/decent?) homeless ones without help are the most needy and are being pushed aside by these selfish ones most in part thru lies and deceit by the above mentioned. Combined with the small size of the place and normal limited patience levels of a homeless person, this is simply an unnacceptable situation and should not be taken out on the actual (good/decent?) homeless ones. I can see this in the comments here on this thread, why can not you? How many wittnesses do these people need before them taking the proper actions on this and fixing this problem, BESIDES throwing the actual (good,decent?) homeless ones out. It's simple. Either this, or get/make it a bigger place with more decent accommodations for all. Not doing the right thing about it is not right or the decent thing to do. Does anyone realize what being actually homeless is all about? It can take hours of extra time to obtain the simplest of basic needs, and they come into the/a jam packed shelter havng to put up with this as detailed here-in, get a little aggravated about the explained here-in details, say the slightest thing after losing a very high level of tolerance level patience, and get thrown out directly because of the problem(s) detailed here-in that they are inncoent of, and do without the basic needs they spent so much time to get going there. How shocking! Where is the good christian understanding in this? Why is it taking so long for the individuals in charge to get a grip on reality? Stop punishing the HOMELESS (at least not the good and decent ones) And smoking a cigarette, tobacco is NOT (unfortunately.fortunately? I see this in another comment!) ILLEGAL.

Posted by: Jimmny Cricketts ()
Date: November 28, 2010 03:27PM

Sue the bastards! Clementine! SUE THE BASTARDS!!
We need more victims! The lawyers need more work ($$ :) $$)!

So keep the valve open, just a little, just enough to keep the crime alive.
Like the theme song to 'Barretta', "go ahead do the crime, you won't have to do much time...JUST DO IT!" Bah-Rett-TAHHH!!

Posted by: Stones ()
Date: November 29, 2010 10:45AM

I can't believe the injustice. That is not fair what they have done to you. It sounds as though you are entitled to better treatment. It seems as though they are a corrupt organization probably running a ponzi scheme under the guise of providing services for free to the needy even when they are unappreciative, mentally ill and probably undeserving. Don't get a job. Put all your energy into making sure people know just how terrible of an organization this is. That will help society much more than you ever becoming a productive member of it.

Date: November 29, 2010 02:30PM

For your information...all those wordy posts directed at enlightening me..they're too long to read.
But I can guess what they say...I'm insensitive , ignorant , Godless and uncaring.
Guess what, I agree with you.I am surely a severe douche.

One thing about me though, I work and depend on no one. Working sucks , to be certain. But working keeps me from depending on place like The Lamb Center, which sounds like a fancy name for a slaughterhouse.

Being as stupid and ignorant as I am, I have learned one thing. Don't depend on social services . If a dick like me can find a job and keep it, so can most of the Lambs. If not, don't be surprised if you wind up as Lamb Chops

Date: November 29, 2010 03:09PM

Not to one homeless person, stone, many. You are simply not paying attention to the facts, the truth. Entitled? No. Just more just, as God would intend it. An authority can not liberalize itself into oblivion to the point where no one is getting anywhere with anything, productive. Yes, there are certain measures that must be applied, but not at the demise of the very ones they are committed to help. Again, the Lamb declares itself as a daytime HOMELESS shelter for HOMELESS individuals, yet it is throwing out innocent homeless people based on lies and deceit while catering to people with homes that stay and continue to crowd the place and slow down the actual homeless (and many know this) to the point where they are actually being pushed backwards in time and this simply does not help them. You are simply not paying attention to the facts presented in this thread. Do you have the logic and reasoning God has blessed humanity with? Or are you one of the alcoholic, drug doing criminally minded ones conspiring to get the many more honest, decent homeless ones to be continually be thrown out of places like the Lamb to the point where it stands now? To the point where the actual decent homeless ones are stagnated into oblivion just so you can continue your drunken, drug doing illegal deals, like selling your food stamps after eating at the Lamb all month, inhibiting the more honest homeless ones into having to spend all day there to get the simplest of basic needs the Lamb so wonderfully offers for/to the HOMELESS? Do you even know what a homeless person has to go thru every day just to get these simplest of basic needs?or are you one of these ones who are saying your homeless when you never even have been homeless?this is going on there as well. People with housing and help come into the Lamb and bear false wittness right to the ordaned minister's face and lie about their status to simply gratify themselves, with no regard for the actual homeless ones. This is WRONG. If the ministers there are this nieve then they simply should be, at best, moved to another location where they can better serve the church for they are simply not serving the homeless. Not to mention, as others have verified in this thread, the place is too small a place to allow this injustice to continue. I remember quite a while ago this was being discussed by many homeless people there, and Elvis said 'they can't handle the truth'. Of course, Elvis doesn't show up there anymore. The ones in charge probably overheard this and spent all kinds of energy(instead of placing this energy in a more productive effort to actually help the homeless) to throw him out again and again for no real reason until he simply gave up and left for good out of frustration. Oh! and be warned, if you allow these ministers to overhear you discussing these real problems discussed here-in this thred, then look out! They are witch-hunting and head-hunting for the ones they might think are originating or paricipating in the constructive criticism contained here-in. They want to burn you at the stake and feed YOU to the rest! I here they are already implemnting this revenge on assumed candidates, even, without any other proof than more false allegations adn such. Yeah, this is the practice of a minister?or criminal minded nieve trying to cover it's guilty tracks by obliterating the homeless wittnesses? Either make the place much bigger for the actual intentions practiced there, or change your policies. But for one thing certain, they should stop throwing out innocent homeless people/victims of the criminally minded!

Posted by: Grumpy Walt ()
Date: November 29, 2010 03:35PM

The Lamb Center is a good idea on many levels. Are there some losers there, that just want a free lunch? Of course, these are the same folks that depend on government, instead of good ol' self reliance.

However, some are mentally ill, lost their jobs and then houses, or have been in an environment all their lives that have seriously screwed them up.(ie. physical and or sexual abuse)

Now, on one hand, it is very uncomfortable shopping at 7-11. There are some panhandlers hanging out there. Don't give them money. Offer to buy them some food, but dont give them cash to support drug habits/booze, etc. I actually wrote to the Lamb Center with my concerns, and they've been cracking down on the panhandling. In fact, if you see one of them panhandling, and email the Lamb Center a description of the individual, they will ban them from the shelter. There are consequences, although of course these same folks will go to Dunkin Donuts, McDonalds, and other businesses in the area and continue the same crap.

Its fairly simple. Don't give em cash!

Date: November 29, 2010 03:45PM

Grumpy Walt Wrote:
> However, some are mentally ill...

This is very apparent given the gibberish that has taken place in this thread.

Posted by: ew homeless people ()
Date: November 29, 2010 03:54PM

why don't all you drug users/homeless/and drug-seeking mental cases just go to the ER and tell them you are suicidal? that always gets you a room immediately...you ALL abuse the system.

Posted by: Is TB rampant there? ()
Date: November 29, 2010 03:58PM

just curious, but is TB all over that place?

Posted by: But, Of Course ()
Date: November 29, 2010 04:11PM

Is TB rampant there? Wrote:
> just curious, but is TB all over that place?

Yes. That's why if you have to stop at the 7-11 on the Old Lee Highway, don't let any of those people breath on you when they try and get some spare change off of you. Giving a bum fifty cents might be critical to your own health.

Posted by: James Ware ()
Date: November 30, 2010 03:33PM

My motto is - if you can't beat 'em , join 'em - You idiot ! You should know all you have to do is pray with dave and the rest in charge there , and then they will start believing every lie you tell them to get the homeless ones and others out of your way ! Yeah ! I did it and it works very well ! I scammed all sorts of special help out of those idiots in charge at the Lamb, and look at me now Look at me now , I got a gravy life at Myrtle Beach , sittin out on the beach in wonderfully warm weather. All I have to do is pretend I care about Jill and her relatives spoil me rotten. And for that little twarp I see mentioned in this thread, Viktor Hernandez , I could never stand him either . He is the sneakiest perpetual liar of all of them. Almost as good as me. For starters he's an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT , a perpetual deceiver from the get go. He spent three months in FX City jail for a drunk in public and possession of illegal drugs about four and a half months back, ending the same day I left to my now wonderfully gravy existense. Viktor is a real good liar, too. almost as good as me. he-he-he! Jill and I are the ones that got him busted back then, very justifiably! And no one set him up either like he is trying to say to the authoritys. He's a dope dealing member of the famous MS-13 El-Salvadorian gang ! He would sell you his mother if you offered him over five bucks for her ! Good wittnesses example is already given here in this thread. He shows off a big fat wad of C notes in his wallet and says he works but he's lieing in the Lamb all day selling dope to his latinos buddies in the bathroom. How could he be working if he's hanging out at the Lamb and the city library all day every day into the evening selling dope. He tried to sell me dope as well. He's a two-faced illegal immigrant, lieing drug dealing little drunk and loves to manipulate everyone in charge at the Lamb with his super-fake suck-up to 'em mannerisms and when he knows no one that matters isn't there, pulls his arrogantly rude and ignorant ways out on you like a ton of bricks to try and get a response out of you to his favor and get you thrown out if you don't get out of his way and buy his drugs, with his sneaky, two faced forever doin evil ways. Dave and the rest actually beleive in this tricky ruze. I did it too, cause, again, - if you can't beat 'em, you gotta join 'em in this sin! The people in charge just can't see anything different and God will forgive me forever for my sin cause I'm so special and others lives simply don't matter no matter how hard I trash them cause their nothing but in my way of me getting more than them. I think the place is deliberately designed too small to create this big picture, like a screening of people and get homeless and poor people going there into the clutches of the local government authority to raise money for the city and themselves thru legal fees and such, like the place is a fish hook of sorts. This is opinion of course, you can dismiss it as such if you please, but the rest is simple truth, like about Viktor Hernandez. I hated that punk from the get go, cause he thinks he can hustle the hustler, me. No one hustles me, cause I am the supreme hustler.

Posted by: Hey James ()
Date: November 30, 2010 03:36PM

Why don't you give Victor the old soap trick like in Full Metal Jacket? That might help your cause.

Posted by: Morals ()
Date: November 30, 2010 03:57PM

Yeah james you're a piece of work yeah pretend you care about Jill yeah I give it to you in the center you come across as a religous guy but when the doors close you're a crackhead smoking crack in the woods does jills folks know about it? I know them pretty well u must feel good about yourself u should bein jail for even being with her in her state of mind I hope you enjoy your gravy life just remember god doesnt like ugly and karma is a bitch

Posted by: Uhwtf ()
Date: November 30, 2010 04:08PM

1st off...Is Jill hot? Pics or it didnt happen
2nd...Wtf are you bums bitching about, if the lamb center sucks gtfo
3rd...James you come off as a real class act Prick, I know there are a lot of gangs in Myrtle beach that rove around looking for homeless bums to beat up, I hope you find yourself on the business end of one of their bats
4th...If Viktor Hernendez is such a hustling essay, talk to FCPD and setup an undercover sting
5th...get a job and work like the rest of us so eye sores like the Lamb center aren't as overrun with squalor and vermin

Posted by: Jill and James Forever ()
Date: November 30, 2010 04:54PM

I, Jill, am a mentally disabled idiot and deformed as well. James is my lover, he loves me like nobody ever did. gives me the big JJH james jack hammer while he smokes his crack pipe and screams how he is jack hammerin whitey at the same time gettin over easy. he really gets excited over my lilly white skin and it gets him so excited cause I know he hates whitey cracker and that's what excites him when we do nasty.

Posted by: Ur Maker ()
Date: November 30, 2010 05:17PM

Yall should be arredted

In summary...
Date: December 01, 2010 12:49PM

Blah blah blah, false witness, blah blah corrupt, blah blah innocent victim, blah blah blah, truly homeless witness, blah blah blah lamb center liars, blah blah blah stone throwers, blah blah blah homeless, blah blah, false witness, blah blah corrupt, blah blah innocent victim, blah blah blah, truly homeless witness, blah blah blah lamb center liars, blah blah blah stone throwers, blah blah blah homeless blah blah innocent victim, blah blah blah, truly homeless witness, blah blah blah lamb center liars, blah blah blah stone throwers, blah blah blah homeless, blah blah, false witness, blah blah corrupt, blah blah innocent victim, blah blah blah, truly homeless witness, blah blah blah lamb center liars, blah blah blah stone throwers, blah blah blah homeless blah blah blah lamb center liars, blah blah blah stone throwers, blah blah blah homeless blah blah innocent victim, blah blah blah, truly homeless witness, blah blah blah lamb center liars, blah blah blah stone throwers, blah blah blah homeless, blah blah, false witness, blah blah corrupt, blah blah innocent victim, blah blah blah, truly homeless witness, blah blah blah lamb center liars, blah blah blah stone throwers, blah blah blah homeless blah blah, false witness, blah blah corrupt, blah blah innocent victim, blah blah blah, truly homeless witness, blah blah blah lamb center liars, blah blah blah stone throwers, blah blah blah homeless blah blah innocent victim, blah blah blah, truly homeless witness, blah blah blah lamb center liars, blah blah blah stone throwers, blah blah blah homeless, blah blah, false witness, blah blah corrupt, blah blah innocent victim, blah blah blah, truly homeless witness, blah blah blah lamb center liars, blah blah blah stone throwers, blah blah blah homeless blah blah blah lamb center liars, blah blah blah stone throwers, blah blah blah homeless blah blah innocent victim, blah blah blah, truly homeless witness, blah blah blah lamb center liars, blah blah blah stone throwers, blah blah blah homeless, blah blah, false witness, blah blah corrupt, blah blah innocent victim, blah blah blah, truly homeless witness, blah blah blah lamb center liars, blah blah blah stone throwers, blah blah blah homeless.

Re: In summary...
Posted by: technically complete ()
Date: December 01, 2010 03:35PM

more complete sounds like one of the so-called ordaned ministers at the Lamb. Really cares about the main goal at the Lamb. Blah Blah Bla. Should make you president of the US, you would probably be doing better than obama mama. A technical piece of constructive criticizm would be by bringing attention to the showers in the Lamb. Technically, the health department should be notified immediately. Someone? in charge ? there jury-rigged the slip matt ? project and created a fermenting mold, mildew and fungus farm underneith the ones? installed in which are not even proper slip matts. They cut out some type of flooring and screwed them write to and thru the bottom of the shower stalls, creating a mold, mildew, fungus farm underneath. Some sort of lazy mans way to shortcut the job. Probably got paid well by the rocket-scientist ordaned minister to do it, too! The broken unsmooth surfaces with nicks and cranny's for the mold, mildew and fungus to gather combined the with creating an impossible way to properly clean it up thoroughly has/is creating a health hazard. What should have been done was to purchase the suction-cup removable ones manufactured for exactly this paurpose in which can be removed daily or if heavily used, twice or more daily and sanitized properly. I've heard the lame excuse about shower shoes but this only helps very little minimally for the spore of the mold, mildew and fungus growing out of control under the same mentioned make shift matts spreads thru the air relentlessly as well as any given victim is stepping back and forth on the contaminated matts and (the seed of same) and lands inevitably on your skin and gets up underneath your toenails to raise havic on both, not to mention that this very factor is the main, known cause of athletes foot and ringworm. Many of the homeless users of the Lamb showers is suffering from toenail rot and funky skin rashes. This is simply unnacceptable and is helping no one, it is hindering them. All the extra endless time any given individual has to go thru to avoid contamination makes the providence of the showers mute (worse than useless) and causes a major negative impact on the very homeless ones the Lamb is claiming to be helping. Any plumber knows the very way showers are designed (tubs-bathing, etc.) are to provide non-mold-mildew-fungus gathering surfaces, smooth and easy to clean from top to drain, and the drain is even designed specifically to not gather same, for it is a well known health hazard to everyone using it. The safe, correct, only productive thing to do now is replace the shower stalls and never take this 'lazy mans' shortcut again. It is a very well known health hazard causing trap of extreme time wasting nonsense for any one, not to mention a homeless person who has no time to spare trying to get themselves back on his or her feet again and out of the shelters that are such a nightmare to have to deal anyway with because they are simply too small of places to properly and efficiently help the homeless. So whose the rockit scientist who came up with this super time wasting operation with the showers, anyway? They were not like this when I was there just about two years ago? Dave? Henry? A licensed, bonded, insured Plumber certainly did not construct the detailed above. To have any other than a licensed Plumber do such a job would have been illegal, and no licensed plumber would have done it this health hazardous way. Are we dealing with the Criminal Mind mentioned here-in this thred again, or are these people just so simply extremely incompetent they should, (directly due to the proof of their ongoing failures, like throwing out the homeless person suffering from the very explained above, in which has to be known by them explicitly by, before now, furthermore being failed to be corrected in a timely fashion PROPERLY, immediatly) removed from their position at the Lamb and, at best, moved to another location to better serve the churches. Why don't they just ripp the homeless persons heart out and incinerate them in lava? And of course, the actual homeless person is going to be more dependant on using these showers, is more than likely going to have the subjected-to ailments mentioned, and be less tolerant to others with more help there practicing being rude and acting like they are (the truely homeless ones truely suffering more than they) are in their way. Anyone that claims to know and preach the scriptures/gospel of God and is in charge of a place like the Lamb would simply not be allowing this/these rotten equations as detailed here-in this posting and for what I see/read in some of the others (some) as truely constructive criticism. The 'main', core project of the Lamb is to help the HOMELESS? is it not? Allowing these extremely dissruptive, time consuming equations detailed in this thred to continue is simply morally WRONG and working against them, the homeless. Is this what God intended/intends? NO. So what is going to be done about it? Immediately?

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: December 01, 2010 03:36PM

technically complete Wrote:
> BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.
Attachments:
BLEH_BLEH_BLEH_BLEH_BLEH_BLEH_BLEH_BLEH_BLEH_BLEH_BLEH_BLEH.png

Date: December 02, 2010 11:05AM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> technically complete Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH

Your grammar is better.

Posted by: NIMBY ()
Date: December 02, 2010 12:17PM

I had no idea this shit-hole ghetto vortex was so close to where i live and my wife works. I was used to seeing the occasional drifter in FFX circle, but it had never occured to me that the frequency was uncommon for the Fairfax area. This type of institution has great influence to the social good, but it should be relocated to D.C. Congregating the homeless in FFX circle and attempting to rehabilitate them is a job better suited for another location. When the gutter filth starts selling drugs and whores and drugs are become prolific it's a sign it's time to move the establishment to the warrens it belongs in. Not In My Back Yard

Posted by: MsMephisto ()
Date: December 02, 2010 01:45PM

Please forgive my living in sin with me BOYfriend. He, as the art displays (see picture just below his reply) is one of the Chronic Crackhead Junky Alcoholic Drug Dealers At the Lamb Center and is now workin' the FACETS HYPO at nights as well during the winter months. His name is Joseph Shorts (you can look up his rap sheet right here on FXunderground!. Of course, him and I totally do not work anywhere, ever and this is our main source of income. We were stayin' and dealing really good dope at the Blvd. motel down the street from the Lamb until the start of hypo and the fact that someone snitched us out on this thread. Things will cool down after winter though while we stay at FACETS Hypo and maybe, more than likely, cause we're makin' such good money dealin' at the Lamb and now double shiftin' the drugs at FACETS Hypo at night, we'll have plenty of cash to stay at the more expensive Anchorage Hotel next store. Movin' on up, to the west side of the Blvd! Yeah! His drug runnin' mates ARE: Arthur, everyone knows Arthur, the brother, the one that looks like death walkin' with a loud attitude hatin' whitey and swears he will never stop bleedin' whitey's window to his empire at these places like the Lamb and FACETS. He sells a nice tidy amount of drugs to keep his addictions goin' good. Heroin is his favorite! Then there's Smitty. His best real name you can get is 'D. Smith' cause he's undercover out of P.G. county dealin' and can't go back or they'll kill him after he snitched out his best friend buddy drug runnin' mate there and got him 17 years in the pen. Of course, Smitty's new prostitute slut is his new drug front Barbie, short white girl that's had sex with everyone who would buy her a beer and a joint or other drugs available thru him and us. You can't miss her with her snake tattoo's goin' accross her chest, blond hair. She gives me really good head, too, cause Joe tells her she better or else! One of our main sources for the drugs is Green Mile (Lewis) but he's really laid back and never does the street work, brings in the large quantity's we now have Barbie pushing in the small pieces. Better she be exposed to the buyer's, cause most of them are white, anyway. And then there's Pastor Money's at the Truro Church, I almost forgot. We can't move much of our street drug there though, so many brother's and sister's competing with us there it's hardly worth it, but we still scope out some of the cheaper larger supplies of pretty good Heroin and Crack and a little bit o weed, there. Pastor Money is a real idiot, has no idea cause we hustle him so good with our suck-up-to-whitey hustle. He'll never catch on. He's a fool just like those jerks at the Lamb and FACETS. We're gonna have to do something about this just found out new little Latinos dope pusher Viktor Hernandez and now Sergio. Their violatin' our turf and holdin' up our hustlin' drug business. If we ever catch 'em out alone their gonna turn up crisp, I swear. Got so much better since we recruited Barbie, and she'll sweetin' up the deal with anything goes sex on the side. Yeah! Nobody is gonna mess up these sweet dope deals. What's the matter MrMephisto, you can't handle the truth? Remember, your closest loved ones can turn out to be your worst enemy in reality! Snap into reality now! Cause your livin' in some fantastic dream world on the other side of the universe only in your mind!

Date: December 02, 2010 01:53PM

Paragraphs are your friend. Seriously, while you are typing, hit the "Enter" or "Return" key every now and then.

Posted by: Smitty ()
Date: December 02, 2010 04:45PM

yeah, but i burned all my bridges so bad pimpin', dealin' and snitchen so many people out at all so many other places like PG County, your back yard is the last place I can do my pimp hustle.
too bad about white trash girl Tabitha. If she only did what I said and be a part of my pimp stall I would not have gotten' her busted for her heroin habit behind the McD's accross the street from the Lamb.
i made so much money sellin' her smack it's pathetic. Too bad she would'nt let me be her pimp-daddy, I got her put away for quite awhile, cause it was her second bust I set her up for via Kenneth Patrick my proud brother, with her first. He's o-so good with his hustle it's almost as good as mine, with the acception of course, my pimp brother Joseph Shorts.
He-He.
I'm so proud to be a pimp-brother finding these dumb white girls to make me plenty of $$ off whitey's back.
The lamb and facets is excellent proven grounds for my wonderfull talents at drug dealin' and pimpin'.
What are you gonna do about it, you honky white cracker trash.
Nothin', cause you are such a pathetic piece of bleedin' heart liberal you love me, don't you.
Go ahead, contact the authority's, I' workin' with them too, turnin' in an occasional bust for them to feed on as well!
The fx police and the special narcotics division are so crooked they know exactly what I do and as long as I provide them with a good bust here and there, no big deal, they let me go free to do my drug dealin' pimpin' operation all I want, scott free!
Right in your honky back yard! Now what are you gonna do about it, cracker!
they told me if i got caught doin one more wrong thing they were gona lock me up forever if i didn't co'op, so i turned in all my white trash connections first,
then i had to weigh in a few brothers and sisters cause i couldn't find any more honky's at the time.
gotta do what i gotta do to stay free in your back yard you honky white trash piece of rotting garbage!
And I got these stupid white trash at da lamb and facets right where i want and need 'em wit my tall tales of being an innocent, opressed black man and everyone else white is wrong while i'm pimpin' and dealin' drugs big time.

Posted by: lookalittleangrythere ()
Date: December 02, 2010 04:50PM

Look a little angry there, Mr.Mephisto. What is the matter, the truth hurts so bad you had to express yourself with the sloppy scribble of this picture. Blah, Blah, Blah! Remeber, Elvis said THE TRUTH HURTS! Doesn't it! Cause you just can't handle THR TRUTH!

Posted by: the criminal mind ()
Date: December 03, 2010 02:50PM

I'm so sorry, God. I messed up and had to bear false wittness to cover up the mess up and then I got caught and had to bear false wittness again and again and again until I just made myself into a continueing mess of forever bearing false wittness, scapegoating, groping for excuses blundering endless sinner and as long as I keep praying to God and begging for his forgiveness I can just go on and on with this, not caring how many people's lives I bring closer to complete and total ruin that come to me for help, on the edge of ruin, that I know do not deserve it here at the church I operate.
I know, Ms. Betty said, during one of her very serious moments, sincerely, that the people in charge there simply do not really care about anything but themselves and you can all go to the devil for all they care. That they are getting what they want and need from the church living on easy street and will do anything to retain it, including sin. She said it as if it were a warning of some sort. A very serious one.

This has become clearly a hard reality to many that go to the Lamb for help. Some become alcoholics. Some drug addicts and dealers. Some simply leave, in hopelessness and despare of this blatently obvious debilitating function being practiced in the name of God, in a church that declares it helps the homeless and poor.

Posted by: UhOhitsESPPASTFUTRTELLR ()
Date: December 04, 2010 02:53PM

............... see how easy it is .................. such a nieve

............................. nave .... some sort

of control ..... freak .. just remember ....... the con

..... artist ...... is ....

always .... one ..... step

ahead ...... of ..... you. many......

people ....... just ..... don't ..... care

about ........ your ... rules ........ of ......

grammar when ------

your twisted ....... ------ practice

of ''''' the

faith .... for

your own personal ......... -------

gain ..... is DSI.

that abbreviated ...... for ......-------

DEMON SENSORY INPUT

bet you can't guess

who I am ------

fooled you real good ----

....... .....

finally got you under my control doing what I want.

I can play anyone like

a fiddle. ................------

sucker !

I con trol your

DSI

Posted by: ouuhitsESPastFutrTELLR ()
Date: December 04, 2010 04:39PM

if yo so in what this thread has to

say ------ and ------ who the writrs is ........ oorrf is not

the .... oops one two three ...........--------------- oops

you dink ................. dummie.

Agin. .....
I control you

play you like da fiddle ________

wit my ESP

control ------

of you DSI.

got you doin' exacty -----

________________________ what I want now don't I thru out da three bums for me me jus

i planned you would i

reaaly like it -----.............. when i git you.....

to thro those

bums out All I have to do is

listen an
i can make

you think ''' and do

anything --------------------------

I want just

so you get

thes bums

out

of

my

way.

dis is my home

home. just git

all de ''' others

out of me

way. signed: dr real con

Posted by: Godless ()
Date: December 05, 2010 01:37PM

..........No minister of the faith is to be carrying out his or her revenge on anyone . . . ................. Especially a poor or homeless one. . . . . are not many of them God's more innocent children?

Quote: "Revenge is mine, sayeth the Lord" Unquote.

Especially a minister of the faith.

Posted by: GeeWiZ ()
Date: December 05, 2010 03:27PM

.....i got 'em doin' exactly what i want, now .............. my talents on this forum and computer astound even me ...............................................

.....I control the vertical ......................................................

......................I control the horizontal ..................................

.........................................that's right.............................

................If you refuse to do what I want...................................

................................outright..........................................

..................when i say..........................well........................

.....................................then.........................................

....i'll..................just..have..to..tell....................................

....more tall tales......be false wittness....and ...tripyoupand. fake you out even more.....

....anything to get you to do what I want.........................that's right....

...............even on a website forum.........................you will do as mememememe...................wants you to door i'll find another way, and another!

............................says, or i'll...just find.............................

another way.....................to control........................................................................... you...............and.........mess.................................................

......up............your.........soul and faith...................................

why don't you go back to drinkin' and druggin, you fake minister's of the faith..............................................................................

you should change the name to "the den of Satan" and beg God's mercy on your soul's for practicing the faith so backwards and in such a unholy manner.

...........................now stay on your frantic search for the author and .....

honest participants trying to help...............................................................................

............bring you to your senses..............................in this continueing forum on fxunderground................................................

about the UNGODLY practices going on at the Lamb Center...........................

Posted by: sumguy ()
Date: December 06, 2010 01:42PM

WHAT

THE

FUCK

IS

THIS

ALL

ABOUT

?

Posted by: vengance is mine ()
Date: December 06, 2010 04:53PM

Thet's "VENGEANCE is MINE" sayeth the Lord, And YES, IT IS NOT A MINISTER of the FAITH's DUTY, IN ANY WAY SHAPE FOR WHAT-SO-EVER, to carry out any type of VENGEANCE on ANYONE for ANY REASON. like

Oh!~ minister, he got in my way in this tiny place, your just going to have to throw hime out forever after I harass him into GETING OUT OF MY WAY.

AND WHY DON'T YOU JAM UP THE PLACE EVEN MORE WITH TOO MANY CHAIRS AND EXTENDED PRAYER SERVICES.... !!!!!!!

....................... That.s right! Just what a good minister of the faith would do!!

''''''''''' wonder what the cardinal would think and
do .......................

......................ex-communicate the bastard after a good defrocking would be the least!!

Date: December 06, 2010 05:02PM

sumguy Wrote:
> WHAT
> THE
> FUCK
> IS
> THIS
> ALL
> ABOUT
> ?

Apparently the Lamb Center let some mentaly ill homeless folks use thier computers.

Posted by: USHONORABLEVETERAN ()
Date: December 07, 2010 04:14PM

.....As a three time Honorably Discharged disabled US Military Wartime Veteran, I have been down on my luck, homeless, and in the need of the Lamb Center services as well as some of the other shelters in the NOVA region.

.....At every turn in these places I can not help but learn about and notice a unusually large portion of the many Latinos that are showing up and clogging up the homeless system with what is clearly disrespectful arrogant attitude of entitlement to these services are illegal alien immigrants. They are extremely rude to others and me, pushy to the point of hostility and are then in denial when reported to the people in charge even when caught "red handed", with some whaling whining excuse of their convictions of ill gotten entitlement.

.....These very same illegals are storming into every angle of help that is clearly meant to be for the poor and homeless legal aliens and citizens and this is making it more and more difficult for them (the legals and citizens) in way too far numerous numbers. This is obviously making it more and more difficult for the honest ones that need help just as bad or more than they.

.....When Prince William County began their much needed proper methods of getting these illegals out of PW, the surge north into NOVA shelters like in FX and Arlington was tremendous an extremely burdening on the legal needy and these two counties are doing nothing to correct this major illegal problem.

.....ASPAN, Embry Rucker, Bailey's Crossroads and especially the Lamb Center are clearly unconsciously allowing this highly burdening to the homeless and poor legals in the area ILLEGAL activity to continue without shame or concern to how factually wrong it is.

.....The wonderfull services provided are too small an limited to allow this too continue. It is severely punishing to the ones already expressed. If it is allowed to continue, then with all fairness expressed, the services should and must be expanded to fairly compensate for this illegal factor not being delt with legally.

.....The proper authority's like immigration, ICE, etc. should have already been contacted and should already be taking proper action in this, as well as the local authority's like in PW County did so well.

.....This country simply can not adopt a "save the world" attitude with such an expressly limited and shrinking budget to do so. We have to stop this somewhere. Especially this "I am entitled to these services more than you get out of my way and or I will do anything wrong to mess you up" rotten attitudes many of these immigrants have towards US and the US. Let's start where it will do the most help. Like where it is doing the most harm. At the extremely small Lamb Center.

.....And please do not make allegations of discrimination here. That is not the point given. It is about what is proper and legal in what is NOT. A very delicate environment to start with. Many of the legal homeless and poor are simply not getting enough or even any real help to allow this problem to continue.

.....Now let's make plenty of excuses and instead throw out the legal homeless and poor with some twisted sister bleeding heart liberal nonsense, right?
.....Someone contact the proper immigration authority's on this PLEASE! I am homeless and haven't the time cause it's taking me three to four hours a day just just have a bowel movement because of the above detailed at the shelter's, not to mention the rest of a persons daily needs!

.... And all these Holy Rollers pretending to be Priest's and Pastor's and Minister's of God's Faith taking it all out on the legal poor and homeless. "Throw the bums out" and illegally bring in all the poor from China and abroad. From all over the planet and beyond! Who cares if we're really not accomplishing anything at all with our tiny spaces and superlimited resources.

..... like a good job! Now make more lame liberal excuses and throw them legal BUMS out of my way!

Date: December 07, 2010 05:01PM

USHONORABLEVETERAN Wrote:
> .....The proper authority's like immigration, ICE,
> etc. should have already been contacted and should
> already be taking proper action in this, as well
> as the local authority's like in PW County did so
> well.

Makes sense to me.

Posted by: Manysaythesamething@agree ()
Date: December 08, 2010 04:40PM

TOO MANY HOMELESS AND POOR INDIVIDUALS THAT DESPARATELY NEED THE SERVICES OF THE LAMB CENTER ARE SEEING THE SAME FACTS THAT ARE DETAILED INTO THIS FORUM.

LIKE THE MAIN FACTOR, THE PLACE IS TOO SMALL AND THE POLICIES PRACTICED BY THE ESP, PAST AND FUTURE TELLING SO CALLED INDIVIDUALS IN CHARGE THERE ARE NOT DOING THE MISSION THEY CLAIM THEY ARE ORDANED TO BE DOING.

THEY ARE FLIP-FLOPPING AROUND WITH REVENGE RESPONSES TO THE VERY PEOPLE WHO THEY ARE OPPRESSING INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY HELPING.

THE MAIN REAL PROBLEMS AT THE LAMB ARE SIMPLY NOT BEING DEALT WITH AS EXPRESSED BY MANY AND IN THIS FORUM. LIKE THE WAY THEY PARADE ONE OF THEIR TROPHIES AROUND IN THE TINY PLACE, PUSHING THE UNHELPED AROUND AND OUT OF THE WAY WHILE THE TROPHY DOES NOT EVEN NEED TO BE THERE ANYMORE. AND IF THE UNHELPED HAS ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT, IT'S TIME FOR THE UNHELPED TO BE THROWN OUT FOR AWHILE OR FOREVER.

AND WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE ONES THAT ARE GETTING ABOVE AND BEYOND THE STANDARD ITEMS OF HELP, HERE. LIKE ALREADY MENTIONED IN THIS FORUM. THE MEDICAL CLEARANCES NEEDED TO GET THE SSI CHECKS, FOODSTAMPS, ASSISTED HOMES AND LIVING ACCOMMODATIONS AND THE REST, ETC. THEIR TROPHIES. WHILE PUSHING THE REST OUT OF THE WAY WITH SOME SORT OF GROPING EXCUSE TO JUSTIFY IT.

I LIKE THE ILLEGAL ALIEN FACT BROUGHT IN TO THIS FORUM. THIS IS A REAL FACT THRUOUT NORTHERN VIRGINIA, AND PUTTING A TREMENDOUS TAP ON THIS SUBJECT. WHAT IS IT, THE CHURCHES KNOW THERE IS SIMPLY NOT ENOUGH HELP TO START WITH FOR THE POOR AND HOMELESS ONES HERE LEGALLY, YET A SUPER-EXTENDED HAND IS OUTREACHED TO PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES THAT OBVIOUSLY REFUSE TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR OWN? tHIS IS IMMORAL AND WRONG.

SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? THROW ME OUT AS WELL FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH? WHY DON'T THESE FAKE, SO CALLED PRACTICIONERS OF GOD'S FAITH JUST RESIGN FROM THEIR UNEARNED POSITIONS AND TURN THEM OVER TO SOMEONE WHO CAN REALLY, FAITHFULLY DO THE JOB WITHOUT CONSISTANTLY FAILING TO PERFORM THE ACTUAL MISSION OF THE PLACE.

LIKE STOP GROPING FOR A SCAPEGAOAT AND PROPERLY FIX THE RESTROOM SHOWER STALLS SOME FAILURE MANAGED TO SABOTAGE WITH HIS INCOMPETENCE. EVERYONE THAT USES THEM IS COMPLAINING OF THE SAME THING ABOUT IT. MOLD, MILDEW AND FUNGUS FARM. ATHLETES FOOT AND RINGWORM. IT IS IS IS GROWING UNDERNEATH THE JURY-RIGGED SLIP MATTS SCREWED THRU AND INTO THE BOTTOM OF THE STALLS. THEY MUST BE REMOVED. YOU CAN NOT JUST SEAL IT UP WITH IT STILL EXISTING RIGHT THERE UNDERNEATH AND GROWING RIGHT THERE.

IT WAS BROUGHT TO MANAGEMENTS ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY AFTER IT WAS DONE QUITE A LONG TIME AGO AND THIS VERY, TOP PRIORITY ISSUE HAS TO THIS VERY DAY NOT BEEN CORRECTED PROPERLY NOR ANYWHERE NEAR PROFESSIONALLY AS A REAL MANAGER OF SUCH THINGS SHOULD, ESPECIALLY A GOD FEARING CHRISTIAN.

THE JURY RIGGED MATTS MUST BE REMOVED AND THE ORIGINAL SMOOTH SURFACING MUST BE RESTORED WITH NO JAGGED OR UNEVEN SURFACES OR SURFACING, LIKE SCREW HOLES OR SCREWS. THE SHOWER STALLS, TUBS, SRE DESIGNED THIS WAY FOR A REASON. SO NO MOLD, MILDEW AND FUNGUS CAN GATHER ANYWHERE NEAR A PERSON BATING FOR IS CAUSE SERIOUS HEALTH PROBLEMS.

PROPER SLIP MATTS, REMOVABLE FOR DAILY CLEANIG AND SANITIZING, LIKE SUCTION CUP ONES, ARE THE ONLY REAL SOLUTION, IF YOU MUST HAVE THEM FOR THE DISABLED OR HANDICAPPED THAT MIGHT SLITP. ANYTHING ELSE SIMPLY DOES NOT WORK OR IS TO BE APPLIED.

NOW STOP SCAPEGOATING AND GROPING FOR EXCUSES BY THROWING OUT INNOCENT HOMELESS PEOPLE, VICTIMS OF THIS GROSS APPLICATION OF THE SO CALLED ASSISTANCE YOUR LAMB CENTER of PROVIDING SHOWERS. WHO DO YOU REALLY WORK FOR, THE DOCTOR'S WHO PROVIDE CURES FOR THE DISEASES YOUR JURY RIGGED MOLD, MILDEW AND FUNKY FUNGUS SHOWER TRAPS CAUSE? WHAT, SOMEBODY IN CHARGE THERE GOT INVESTMENT IN THIS PARICULAR SEGMENT OF THE HEALTH CARE SYSTEM? AND THIS WILL HELP GENERATE A NICE TIDY $$ PROFIT FOR YOU AND YOURS?

ANY REAL GOOD HEARTED PERSON WOULD IMMEDIATELY SHUT DAOWN THE SHOWERS PORTION OF THE PROVIDED SERVICES UNTIL THIS VERY SERIOUS HEALTH HAZARDOUS PROBLEM IS PROFESSIONALLY CORRECTED ASAP,

AND STOP WASTING PRECIOUS TIME NEEDED BY THE VERY POOR AND HOMELESS PEOPLE YOU ARE SUPPOSEDLY SAYING YOU ARE HELPING, AND EVEN YOU, TO CARRY OUT THE REAL MISSION OF THE LAMB CENTER INSTEAD SCAPEGOATING AND GROPING FOR REVENGE ON THE POOR HOMELESS PERSON YOU ARE ACTUALLY CAUSING MUCH MORE UNNEEDED PAIN AND SUFFERING FOR, INSTEAD.

WITH THESE REAL CORRECTABLE DISCREPANCIES BEING BROUGHT TO YOUR ATTENTIONS THAT YOU ARE EVEN NOW STILL IGNORING AND MAKING EXCUSES TO NOT CORRECT AND PLANNING MORE REVENGE ON THE INDIVIDUALS YOU THINK MAYBE TRYING AND ARE PARTICIPATING IN THIS FORUM TO ACTUALLY PROPERLY HELP WITH YOUR ACTUAL REAL MISSION/FUNCTION THERE AT THE LAMB AND ACTUALLY TRULY THESE OTHER HOMELESS/POOR PEOPLES SHELTERS.

iF YOU SIMPLY KEEP REFUSING TO DO YOU ACTUAL JOB THERE, THE LEAST YOU COULD DO AS A SO-CALLED MINISTER OF THE FAITH IS RESIGN FROM THE POSITION AND TURN IT OVER TO SOMEONE THAT WILL REALLY DO THE JOB AS GOD WOULD INTEND IT TO BE DONE. GOD IS SIMPLY NOT GOING TO KEEP FORGIVING YOU FOR THESE BLATENT FAILURES THAT ARE BEING BROUGHT TO YOUR ATTENTIONS. AT SOME POINT, YOU MUST STOP FAILING OR HE WILL NOT TAKE YOU INTO HEAVEN AS ANY GOOD CHRISTIAN HOPES HE WOULD.

Posted by: pwrcrrupts ()
Date: December 09, 2010 02:57PM

. . . . . . . Power corrupts,....absolute power corrupts absolutely.

......power corrrupts.......absolute power corrupts absolutely.

...................................power corrupts......absolute power corrupts absolutely.

power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

.................................................power corrupts...................

....absolute power corrupts absolutely...........................

........power corrupts...........absolute power corrupts absolutely......

power corrupts....................absolute power corrupts absolutely.

...............get the picture yet? Such power you have, Redhat and the rest.

bet you wish you had power beyond the perimeter of the Lamb, with such corrupt power so easily implemented.

...........................that's alright though. God knows what your really up to.

............power corrupts......absolute power corrupts absolutely....

...................powercorruptsandabsolutepowercorruptsabsolutely..............

Date: December 09, 2010 03:08PM

get the picture yet? Such power you have, Redhat and the rest.

bet you wish you had power beyond the perimeter of the Lamb, with such corrupt power so easily implemented.

...........................that's alright though. God knows what your really up to.

............power corrupts......absolute power corrupts absolutely....

God knows, but obviously doesn't care, if he even exists at all.
Maybe we should bring Santa in on this and CC the Easter Bunny?

Posted by: Tammy ()
Date: December 11, 2010 02:58PM

I luv to go to the Lamb and manipulate Dave and the rest of the people in charge, like that worthless as teets on a BOAR hog John and Patti the so called minister with my unrelenting false accusations and innuendo aimed at getting the creeps that won't give me money, cigarettes and free rides when I ask, especially the homeless ones, kicked out for good.
. I know the homeless ones can afford to cause they don't pay rent or anything and they our me and my other panhandling friends their like Patrick, my good buddy We sure know how to stick it to 'em when they say no and refuse.
. I've gotten Dave to throw out quite a few homeless people with my unrelenting pressure I give him from false accusations and innuendo.
. Dave believes everything I tell him cause I'm such a good liar and I really don't give a hoot about no homeless bum.
. I got my place to live with my husband, and I am simply in need, more than they, than what the Lamb provides me. Those homeless scumbags are gonna give me more or I'll fix them. .
. Dave my litle puppet and I am the puppetmaster. Everybody's talkin' and agrees what goes on there, with me and mine.
. I simply don't care how badly I affect others lives, just give me what I want or get out, and definitely you better get the 'F_@#c@#K out of my way or I'll fix you like I fixed the last homeless guy who got in my way.
. I got him put out for a good long time. And I'll do it again when he gets back if he didn't learn that he better give me a cigarette, money or anything I demand from him and stay out of my way.
. It's amazing how they don't notice how I own the front side of the prayer table accross from Daves office. I bully everybody away from it with my relentless arrogant and rude attitude towards them, and false reports about it to Dave and the rest.
. Oh how I luv Dave. So easy to con him it's stupid.
. Also, SEARCH FORUM under ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. Very interesting how these church based organizations undermine the laws, rules and regulations of this country at the demise of the citizen and legals throughout the region.
. Bet it's got something to do with the "underlieing" $profits$ they reap from the cheap labor illegals are eager to do for they are in such a vunerable state being illegal and all. Really having no other choice.
. Is this God's work? To take advantage of them so? Absolutely not. It is the evil work of a greedy obsessed BIGOT SATANIC worshiper pretending to be doing God's work.
. The Hispanic Caucus is relentlessly influencing them with their constant upside down, illogically twisted coveting angles on the matter. Roxanne is the ringleader. Taking advantage of the bleeeeeeding heart liberal thinking of the Church, while taking over homeless shelter servfices accross the region and pushing out the Legal ones with their lies and deceit.
. UNRELENTING PRESSURE FROM THE FALSE ACCUSATIONS, ALLEGATIONS AND INNUENDO TO CONTROL AND MANIPULATE YOU INTO DOING WHAT THEY WANT NO MATTER HOW BADLY IT AFFECTS A HUMBLE PERSONS LIFE OTAHAER THAN THEIR OWN.

Date: December 13, 2010 04:32PM

Tammy Wrote:
> I luv to go to the Lamb and manipulate Dave and
> the rest of the people in charge

I have the feeling that a homeless person, sitting on a message board, pretending to be someone else, who has post after post of rant after rant, wouldn't be able to manipulate very much of anything.

Posted by: RedhatisJohnandorDaveEVERYONE ()
Date: December 13, 2010 05:00PM

...............How about now Jack-A-A-_-S-S. How many NOW are on this thread. Everyone knows your outvoted NOW, CRIMINAL JERKS.
Can't handle the EXPOSURE to your little CRIMINAL OPERATION going on there at THE LAMB CENTER!!
Everyone knows now why you throw out the innocent HOMELESS ones, cause they are the straight ones more than likely to notice your CRIMINAL ACTIVITY practiced there DAILY.
......You ARE clearly PARANOID from the GUILT. Again. And Again.

Shine the light on it in any way by/with the proper authority's and you just SCAPEGOAT with more false allegations, accusations and made up innuendo to get rid of the poor @ homeless legals and or citizens in this country OUT so you can continue to operate your UNDERGROUND ILLEGAL OPERATIONS, and HIDE BEHIND YOUR UNEARNED, ILLGOTTEN MINISTRY STATUS.

.... This new exposure to the totally illegal and huge TRAFFICKING OF ILLEGAL ALIEN IMMIGRGANTS thing IS happening. I am an additional wittness to this fact, and in fear of identifying myself in lieu of being refused services at not only the Lamb Center but the other shelters as well that I am in so desparate need of directly or at least LARGELY indirectly caused MAJOR DAMAGE to the local and national economy by the very same ILLEGAL TRAFFICKING OF ILLEGAL ALIENS thru places like the LAMB CENTER at 3220 OLD LEE HIGHWAY and additionally being catered to by the FACETS operation in FX City and Pastor Mooney YATES' ministry for CON-tributions to their CON-gregations at the TRURO CHURCH!

... SOMEONE PLEASE CALL THE NIS/ICE AND GET THIS CRIMINAL ACTIVITY PROPERLY INVESTIGATED AND PUT IT TO A STOP IMMEDIATELY!

.... THE DIRECTOR, JOHN, AND THE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR DAVE LAREBY ARE RUNNING AN UNDERGROUND, HIGHLY DIVERSIFIED CRIMINAL OPERATION OF ILLEGAL ALIEN IMMIGRATION INTO THE NOVA AND DC METRO area and REGION, OBVIOUSLY FOR ILL-GOTTEN " CON " -tributions to the Lamb and themselves, personally.

The 'cover-up' practices there are sooo too obvious and so paranoid stupid it's rediculous, while they blatently refuse to perform the actually proclaimed/declared supposedly ""REAL"" function of these places like the LAMB CENTER, in which is to LEGALLY help the HOMELESS and POOR LEGAL citizens going there for help. Shoving them aside side garbage while catering to their ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, DRUG DEALERS AND CRIMINALS.

... I have gotten this info in part, straight from a little, short El-salvadorion illegal, twice, while he was stinken drunk and smoking pot at his party campsite, bleeding his heart out like some banshee gold digger. He goes to the Lamb center all the time, almost every day, all day abusing it's services and harassing what he calls all the white trash GRINGOS that go to the LAMB for help, with his deceit while stealing everything in site from everyone and playing his 'I'm so innocent' acting CON game to keep from getting thrown out permanently. I heard from him how he did this so well recently, he got paid by DAVE LAREBY directly for doin it so well.
.. All the while he goes and gets drunk and smokes his pot and crack cocaine down by the creek from the Lamb Center site, bought by/from his ill-gotten gains at the Lamb. Everybody there knows him. He always sits right there in front of Dave or Henry's office, always whining and complaining about how terrible he has it here in this country, all the while being an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT, needin' more handouts from the place, and then arrogantly shows off big wads of "C" notes in his wallet to everyone in the bathroom and outside down the street and at the campsites buying booze and dope.

... This is just another good example, of course, of the ongoing ILLEGAL ACTIVITY at THE LAMB CENTER, with DAVE LAREBY as the LEADING CON-ARTIST, RUNNIN' THE SHOW, RIGHT-UP OUT OF THE STATE PEN just a few years ago.

.... Whoever started this thread clearly had an EXCELLENT IDEA to help clean up the Lamb Center and places just like it. And there IS CLEARLY, MANY MORE THAN ONE PARTICIPANT. Your list of VICTIMS are showing up now, nicely, John, DAVE, Patti and Henry. Now get your CRIMINAL MINDS out of your tales and CHANGE your practices or resign! You should be in prison for the rest of your lives, for the list of innocent people's lives you have trashed forever! Give up the positions there at the Lamb to REAL religous people. Admit your crimes to the proper authority's and DO YOUR JAIL TIME. NOW. God would have it no other way. The only reason you are still there is because God has nothing to do with the place, for now. Satan is is control. Pretending. PRETENDING TO BE DOING GOD's REAL WORK!

Posted by: More Incomplete ()
Date: December 14, 2010 04:14PM

You've got it all wrong, BOZO. The "homeless" guy is not a guy, i'm a GAL I'm not homeless at all.
I've got a beautiful huge house paid for worth over $660,000 right here in FX City, with a nice retirement of over $5300.00 a month coming in, and I'm only 43 yrs old. It's simply not enough.
I go to the Lamb Center to pray on the poor and homeless people and the peole runnin' the place into giving me more, more and more freeby's, and if they don't I make trouble for them cause I don't care about getting thrown out, because I have my really nice big house to go to.
And I think you should be paying attention. This thread has been connected to the FXunderground "Illegal Immigration" thread. There are MANY different people making many different posts on to and connected to this thread about the Lamb and it's ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION TRAFFICKING of mostly ILLEGAL LATINOS CRIMINALS. And Facebook, Twitter, and everyone who wants on the Planet Earth is being exposed to this thread now, posting comments and remarks from around here and all over
You sound like one of those refered to as a "Great False Manipulator" in this thread of these people in charge at the Lamb. Bet you can't be a better False Manipulator than me! I'm the best at lieing than anyone going into that stupid Lamb Center. And it's all about ME ME ME M EM E! My greed is infinitly endless!!

And you'll never guess who I am. Nobody there even knows my real name.

Posted by: Picit ()
Date: December 14, 2010 05:22PM

I am a regular patron of the Lamb and I notice all this wrong stuff mentioned here in these postings as well.

How is it the City Council keeps approving for this place to stay open? God's work is just not supposed to be carried out in this way.

Disease ridden shower stalls, illegal immigration trafficking and the rest, it's all true.
I have been wittnessing it on a daily basis for years, thru up to and including yesterday.
I personally can't stand to having to use the shower stalls. Every time I use them I come down with a funky rash on my feet and legs, and I have come down with some funky rot underneath my toenails that stop them from growing, like I have seen on others feet and skin that have to go in there. It is too much evidence of the fact of the problem already detailed about the matts.
I have never suffered from this before. I've had my liver function tested repetatively, and there is nothing wrong with it. It IS the shower stall problem explained by others in these postings.
I'm afraid to mention it directly to the ones in charge in fear they will throw ME out.

The extreme amount of extra time buying the toenail fungus / skin care stuff and having to apply it with having to pay all this extra time and money out with unnecessary foot and skin care is totally anti-productive for me and many others, when the Lamb is supposed to be helping us.
Why won't they fix these major, terribly time consuming problems regarding their proclaimed services?

Can you imagine how much in tax payers dollars have been wasted, alone, on just the liver function testing for people like me costs? Not to mention the skin care / foot fungus care products?
How am I supposed to save up enough money at my low paying job to pay rent when all these other mentioned expenses are keeping me broke?

A very many people having to utilize the Lamb like me are discussing, talking and complaining about the same exact problems and all the other problems being posted here. Are the minister's in charge like totally uncaring bigot's or what? Why won't they correct these blatently obvious problems?

And More Complete is obviously one of them. An Athiest or Devil Worshipper, which are you? One of the better off ones that go to the Lamb and just stir up more trouble for the others I bet, cause you have a nice cozy home to go to if they put you out, so it's "all for you" and nothing for everyone else when your there.

So just keep being your greedy selfish self. God see's through you like as if you were a window.

Clear as a bell.

Had any luck this month selling your Food Stamp money at $.50 on the dollar while helping to crowd up the place all month eating at the Lamb and touring all the food banks at the area churches getting plenty of free food? You do know that IS a Felony Offense these days.

Not to mention immorally wrong to the ones that really need the Lamb's services of assistance. Why don't you at least use the profits from selling the food stamps to do your own laundry, instead of jamming up the laundry service there?

It's so obvious that the ones they have ministered to run the place just don't really care at all about the true mission of the Lamb or the needy ones having to go there.

I can only pray to God for something to be done about these ungodly practices. I have no where else I can afford to go.

FACETS obviously came up with an excellent hinderence to the immigration problem this season at the Hypo services.

"Sign and Fill Out Your FULL (FULL) name and date it".

Any illegal knows to fraudulate in this fashion would be a felony, and deportation imminately certain if caught.

Excellently administered. My complements, please.

Should be taken into serious practice where ever these services for the poor and homeless are provided. My sincerest compliments, please. Very well done FACETS!

Date: December 15, 2010 10:02AM

More Incomplete Wrote:
> You've got it all wrong, BOZO. The "homeless" guy
> is not a guy, i'm a GAL I'm not homeless at all.
> I've got a beautiful huge house paid for worth
> over $660,000 right here in FX City, with a nice
> retirement of over $5300.00 a month coming in, and
> I'm only 43 yrs old. It's simply not enough.
> I go to the Lamb Center to pray on the poor and
> homeless people and the peole runnin' the place
> into giving me more, more and more freeby's, and
> if they don't I make trouble for them cause I
> don't care about getting thrown out, because I
> have my really nice big house to go to.
> And I think you should be paying attention.
> This thread has been connected to the
> FXunderground "Illegal Immigration" thread. There
> are MANY different people making many different
> posts on to and connected to this thread about the
> Lamb and it's ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION TRAFFICKING of
> mostly ILLEGAL LATINOS CRIMINALS. And Facebook,
> Twitter, and everyone who wants on the Planet
> Earth is being exposed to this thread now, posting
> comments and remarks from around here and all over
>
> You sound like one of those refered to as a
> "Great False Manipulator" in this thread of these
> people in charge at the Lamb. Bet you can't be a
> better False Manipulator than me! I'm the best at
> lieing than anyone going into that stupid Lamb
> Center. And it's all about ME ME ME M EM E! My
> greed is infinitly endless!!
>
> And you'll never guess who I am. Nobody there
> even knows my real name.

Boy was I ever wrong! My sincerest apologies!

Posted by: jeff ()
Date: December 15, 2010 12:39PM

Could everybody who posted complaints on this thread please REPOST, I didn't exactly understand. Thank you.

Date: December 15, 2010 12:55PM

jeff Wrote:
> Could everybody who posted complaints on this
> thread please REPOST, I didn't exactly understand.
> Thank you.

They have to wait until they are allowed to use the computers (for free) at the Lamb Center (the place that gives them free shit that they complain about). This seems to be between 2 and 6 PM.

Posted by: More Incomplete ()
Date: December 15, 2010 03:50PM

EUEUEUEUEUEUUEN! Wrong! The Lamb closes at 3:00 pm M-F and 12:30 pm Sat.

High, i'm REDHAT. I help manage the Lamb Center and I thought everyone would like to know what the REAL issues discussed here about the, what everyone thinks is gross neglect here is all about! Like startin' with the fermenting culture's of mold, mildew and fungus in the showers stalls.

It's deliberate! For starters, I want every homeless man-bum that goes in there to come down with the funky toenail rot and skin problems, like ringworm and athletes foot, cause if one of the woman have sex with one of them (in many cases we know it's with one of these sluts having paid sex with many of them going in there, the men's shower) we're doing a study with Nurse Laurie here on just how fast this funk growing underneath the shower matts around the rusty screws used (maybe we can get a little separate study on the possibility of Tetnus being passed around as well) and the shower stall floors can get passed to the woman's personals.

And don't forget the extremely old and worn out ripped up ancient handicapp/disabled bench in the third stall over to the right in there. That's part of the experiment as well. We no that this is the main culture fermentation of the original funk we deliberately started with for good measure.

Nurse Laurie knows her stuff, too. This was all her idea. Since the inception of the study, she has had 33 women come down with some really exotic and chronic vaginal infections known to be caused by these filthy shower conditions we have let ferment in my Lamb Center men's shower stalls. When an infected male has sex with one or more of the woman, (or visa versa) this is the direct cause of the funky vaginal infections we've detected.

I and the other's in charge, of course, went along with this and still are because the poor and homeless women were not giving up that booty to us, exclusively, so we thought we would go along with Nurse Laurie's idea to really funk up those gashes with a vengeance.

You know, the same vengeance we practice when we throw out those poor and homeless men to get them away from the women we must have for ourselves without any possible competition. Just throwing them out though, wasn't working good enough, so we came up with this funky disease causing shower experiment Ms. Lauri came up with.

Why do you think I or any of the rest of our ministry staff never take showers there? Cause we know about the experiment. We avoid the men's restroom as if it were the burial grounds for the dead dieing from the Black Plague during the Dark Ages.

Only certain individuals that come here know about this. My secret friends that come here and help me torment any possible competition that might get in my way from acquiring all the possible sexual favors from the woman coming in here I can get are under my exclusive protections.

That's the ones I have told Henry never to throw out no matter how stupid ignorant or wrong they are when acting rude with the other unfavored competition I need to eliminate from my Lamb Center.

Anyway, the study, Fermenting Funky

Pages: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 52

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.