HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...2425262728293031323334...LastNext
Current Page: 29 of 52
Re: The Lamb Center 3220 Old Lee Highway
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: October 07, 2012 05:13PM

Our Mission
To end homelessness by transforming lives through Christian spirituality,counseling and service.

To carry out its mission, The Lamb Center focuses on proclaiming the Good News of Jesus Christ in word and action to poor, hurting and homeless people in our community and to love them and serve them as Jesus would do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Tough One ()
Date: October 07, 2012 05:13PM

Directed towards those who complain and bitch, without first realizing what the Lamb Center is. First of all, no tax payer dollars are used. Second of all, there have been homeless people since Biblical times. For those who aren't familiar with that book, that's long before you were born.

With that out of the way, are there people who are going to abuse any system? Yep. However, I'd bet that the vast majority of folks who do use the Lamb Center Services, are grateful, and appreciative that at least someone realizes they are our fellow human beings. Every human being deserves food, water. As for shelter, a lot of the people who utilize the TLC are self sufficient, they camp.

I'm not going to judge them. Are there folks like the one here who "whines and complains" all of the time. Yep, he needs some wine and cheese apparently, because he just likes to bite hands that feed him, rather than offering realistic solutions. A shame, perhaps he's great at typing all kinds of angry letters, maybe he could get a position doing that. Anyone hiring for that right now? Donald Trump perhaps? :)

BEH's points are spot on. I'll be happy to back him up here on this. The vast majority of folks who are guests at the Lamb Center are grateful, there's no corruption to speak of that many such places are known for, but rather there's just plain old love, understanding, and faith. What's wrong with that?
Attachments:
wine-cheese-pairing.jpg

Posted by: lolzzzzz ()
Date: October 07, 2012 05:14PM

Bible thumping a bunch of nut job, wacked out homeless bums is not the key. They need to offer some extreme psyciatric theraphy along with heavy medication to get the bunch on their feet. No more free meals, laundry, bible study, movie/pizza night, arts+crafts and cute games. Im religious but dont think god can help them until they can get a bit more stable.

Date: October 07, 2012 05:15PM

During a recent month, the Lamb center welcomed 421 different guests. We served an average of 146 meals daily to our guests.

In our counseling program, we held 21 AA meetings, 46 Bible study discussions, and over 300 one on one life counseling sessions.

In our employment ministry, 138 guests have received employment counseling so far this year and 58 of these guests have obtained employment.

Our staff made 23 visits to churches, schools, places of business and other organizations to acquaint them with the work and needs of the Lamb Center.

The Lamb center Board of Directors continued its efforts to find a suitable location to which the center could expand and improve its services.

Date: October 07, 2012 05:16PM

lolzzzzz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bible thumping a bunch of nut job, wacked out
> homeless bums is not the key. They need to offer
> some extreme psyciatric theraphy along with heavy
> medication to get the bunch on their feet. No more
> free meals, laundry, bible study, movie/pizza
> night, arts+crafts and cute games. Im religious
> but dont think god can help them until they can
> get a bit more stable.

What's your solution then? Come up with something better, and put in writing. That would give you substantive proof, that you show compassion, and can extrapolate a plan that works better.

Date: October 07, 2012 05:17PM

First Friday of Each Month – Karaoke and Pizza – Margie Urano

Second Friday of Each Month- Game Night---Margie Urano

Third Friday of Each Month – Movie Night, Devotional and Pizza – Pastor Pat Devers – New Hope Fellowship Church.

Every Saturday – Church Groups at the Lamb Center – Schedule with Dave

"Out of the Chapel Service" every Thursday morning at 10:30 am. – Supporting Churches

AA Meetings Monday – Saturday at 12:30 PM

Date: October 07, 2012 05:21PM

The Lamb Center welcomes you, your family, church, school or other group and your company to be an active participant in our ministry to the homeless in Fairfax. In addition to prayer, you can help by volunteering your time, making a financial donation, or donating goods.

To obtain information about volunteering your time at The Lamb Center please contact our Volunteer Coordinator Joyce Hile, joycehile@aol.com.

If you have a group that would like to volunteer, contact Dave Larrabee davelarrabee@thelambcenter.org or call 703-691-3178.

For information on how you or your group can prepare and serve a hot meal for The Lamb Center guests, please contact our Meals Coordinator, Bill Forster, 703-591-2377, wforster1@cox.net.

To obtain information on special gifts or services that you, your church, organization or company can provide, please contact our Executive Director John MacPherson, johnmacpherson@thelambcenter.org
703-691-3178

The Lamb Center is in continuous need of personal care, laundry, paper and plastic food serving products and maintenance supplies. The following are our most needed items used daily. These items can often be purchased in bulk and dropped off at our facility.
• 55 Gallon Trash Bags * Small Deodorant & Shaving Cream
• Styrofoam Bowls and Dinner Plates * 13 Gallon Trash Bags with Draw-Strings
and Plastic Utensils * Lysol Spray
• Laundry Detergent and Bleach * Costco Paper Towel Rolls for Wall Dispenser
• Underwear, Socks, Belts, T-shirts * Thermal Underwear
• Toothbrushes and Disposable Razors * Bottled Water
13 Gallon Trash Bags With Drawstrings * Butter/Margarine/Salad Dressing/Cream Cheese • Coffee, Styrofoam Coffee Cups (8oz) * Milk/Salt/ Cereal/Instant Oatmeal/Poptarts
• Smart Trip Cards and Metro Passes * Fresh Fruit/Small Canned Fruit
• Gift Cards to Major Discount Stores * Financial Assistance is Always Appreciated

Date: October 07, 2012 05:22PM

The Lamb Center publishes a bi-monthly newsletter called the PRODIGAL to keep friends and supporters informed of how The Lamb Center is making a difference in central Fairfax as it serves the poor, hurting and homeless in our midst.

The PRODIGAL also provides information on how you, your family, church community or company can support the financial and other needs of the center.

Click the image below to view the latest newsletter. If you would like to receive the PRODIGAL by mail, please contact the Executive Director at johnmacpherson@thelambcenter

Date: October 07, 2012 05:25PM

Celebrating 20 years
of faithful services to homeless individuals in central Fairfax

Please join us to celebrate on Thursday, October 11, 2012

at the

WATERFORD at FAIROAKS

12025 Lee Jackson Memorial Highway, Fairfax, VA 22033

Registration and reception start at 6:00pm * Dinner begins at 7:00pm

To RSVP please email bobbie1224j@cox.net. For more information call 703-314-7805.

Date: October 07, 2012 05:26PM

The Lamb Center is a daytime drop in center for the poor and homeless in central Fairfax County, Virginia. We welcome your active participation, and are grateful for every prayer, donation and kindness of any kind extended to help transform lives and end homelessness in our community

Date: October 07, 2012 05:28PM

The Lamb Center has both United Way and CFC accounts and welcomes all donations made through these and other company charity and company matching donations plans.

All contributions to The Lamb Center, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, Virginia Corporation are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.

Date: October 07, 2012 05:28PM

Tough One Wrote:
> lolzzzzz Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Bible thumping a bunch of nut job, wacked out
> > homeless bums is not the key. They need to
> offer
> > some extreme psyciatric theraphy along with
> heavy
> > medication to get the bunch on their feet. No
> more
> > free meals, laundry, bible study, movie/pizza
> > night, arts+crafts and cute games. Im religious
> > but dont think god can help them until they can
> > get a bit more stable.
>
>
> What's your solution then? Come up with something
> better, and put in writing. That would give you
> substantive proof, that you show compassion, and
> can extrapolate a plan that works better.

Round all the bums up if they dont want to work and send them to a labor camp( not the nice kind). I dont have compassion for anyone not willing to buck up and take control of their life. You work there bible thumper? LMOA I bet you do! Guess you did not carefully read what I wrote when I clearly said psyciatric treatment is needed. Sorry you cant see beyond god as the awnser. lolz

Date: October 07, 2012 05:52PM

lolzzzzz Wrote:
> Tough One Wrote:
> -----
> > lolzzzzz Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Bible thumping a bunch of nut job, wacked out
> > > homeless bums is not the key. They need to
> > offer
> > > some extreme psyciatric theraphy along with
> > heavy
> > > medication to get the bunch on their feet. No
> > more
> > > free meals, laundry, bible study, movie/pizza
> > > night, arts+crafts and cute games. Im
> religious
> > > but dont think god can help them until they
> can
> > > get a bit more stable.
> >
> >
> > What's your solution then? Come up with
> something
> > better, and put in writing. That would give you
> > substantive proof, that you show compassion,
> and
> > can extrapolate a plan that works better.
>
>
> Round all the bums up if they dont want to work
> and send them to a labor camp( not the nice kind).
> I dont have compassion for anyone not willing to
> buck up and take control of their life. You work
> there bible thumper? LMOA I bet you do! Guess you
> did not carefully read what I wrote when I clearly
> said psyciatric treatment is needed. Sorry you
> cant see beyond god as the awnser. lolz

Psychiatric services in this country, no matter what your political strata, are not available as much as they should be. The county has had its folks available, although the Fairfax/Falls Church Community Board is not nearly enough for anywhere in the area.

As for being a "Bible Thumper", I don't know about that, but am merely a guy who cares. Perhaps you should adopt a more caring approach, rather than just throwing folks in labor camps.

Date: October 07, 2012 06:09PM

Personally, I'm agnostic, but I'm certainly a fan of the philosophy of Christian charity.

Going through the ceremony of a religious service is comforting to people who choose to believe.A lot of the troubled folk who come to The Lamb Center for help seem to be religious, and they can relate to a faith based self help message. Positive attitude while dealing with issues.

Yeah, there are parasites who abuse kindness, and the concept of self relience is beyond their comprehension, but The Lamb Centers successes are in the majority and speak for themselves.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2012 06:10PM by BEH.

Date: October 07, 2012 06:10PM

Well I dont care about boozers and dope heads so get over it. so what do you do care bear to help the poor and "needy" crackheads? lolz.

Should we all open up our wallets to enable poor behavior? lol. I know you are affiliated with the crack center in some shape or form. Word on the street is a big old lawsuit unlike the last one is headed that way to finally shut the doors for good. LMAO

Date: October 07, 2012 09:05PM

lolzzzzz Wrote:
> Well I dont care about boozers and dope heads so
> get over it. so what do you do care bear to help
> the poor and "needy" crackheads? lolz.
>
> Should we all open up our wallets to enable poor
> behavior? lol. I know you are affiliated with the
> crack center in some shape or form. Word on the
> street is a big old lawsuit unlike the last one is
> headed that way to finally shut the doors for
> good. LMAO

And you called yourself religious in a previous post. Obviously, you might want to "check in" to the Lamb Center, and decide for yourself, before making judgements about it prior to going there. Its open most days, feel free, come on in. No one there will give you a hard time, no matter your position.

As for a lawsuit, doubtful. The TLC has already won a lawsuit against the City, with the Virginia Supreme Court holding it up. Best of luck, TLC is very well protected. But in all seriousness, all people regardless of their issues, whether its addiction and or mental illness do need a place, that can empower them to better things. TLC is a stepping stone.

Date: October 07, 2012 09:30PM

LOL. TLC will be around for another 4 years or so once the revised suit is filed. BTW they are not protected as you claim LMAO. It's for one self to take god into their life not at the will of another . See it's enablers such as yourself that is the problem. Spoon feeding god to the loaths whom dont care. In Some aspects you are the one commiting a sin.lolz.

I did check on the lamb center one time, I looked up the arrest record via the address and it was enough for me.lol.

The lamb center in fairfax virginia needs to do a trash clean up with the lamb center vargrants supervised once a week by the lamb centers staff in the woods surrounding the lamb center due to hypodermic needles, tons of beer bottles, beer cans and blunt wrapers. The lamb center in the city of fairfax needs to take responsibility for the low life criminal element they bring into the city of fairfax. I urdge any persons who donate to their church to immediatly stop becuase your money is going to known drug addicts that frequent the lamb ceneter in fairfax virginia. The list of churches that donates to the lamb center in fairfax virginia is on the lamb center website. - Thanks google!!

Date: October 07, 2012 09:44PM

lolzzzzz Wrote:
> LOL. TLC will be around for another 4 years or so
> once the revised suit is filed. BTW they are not
> protected as you claim LMAO. It's for one self to
> take god into their life not at the will of
> another . See it's enablers such as yourself that
> is the problem. Spoon feeding god to the loaths
> whom dont care. In Some aspects you are the one
> commiting a sin.lolz.
>
> I did check on the lamb center one time, I looked
> up the arrest record via the address and it was
> enough for me.lol.
>
> The lamb center in fairfax virginia needs to do a
> trash clean up with the lamb center vargrants
> supervised once a week by the lamb centers staff
> in the woods surrounding the lamb center due to
> hypodermic needles, tons of beer bottles, beer
> cans and blunt wrapers. The lamb center in the
> city of fairfax needs to take responsibility for
> the low life criminal element they bring into the
> city of fairfax. I urdge any persons who donate to
> their church to immediatly stop becuase your money
> is going to known drug addicts that frequent the
> lamb ceneter in fairfax virginia. The list of
> churches that donates to the lamb center in
> fairfax virginia is on the lamb center website. -
> Thanks google!!

You are entitled to your own opinion. Peace be with you, and we shall have to agree to disagree. Have you brought these concerns to the staff there? Just wondering, because while there are a few anywhere, especially when you are dealing with vulnerable folks, bad apples, that doesn't mean that all are bad of course.

As for the lawsuit, don't get too excited about the "legal briefs." Its obvious that you have not done much research, other than google, and have no experience with the law. I'd strongly recommend that you at least, go to a library such as the Law one that is public at the courthouse, and understand how the civil court system works. It already protected and affirmed the Lamb Center's rights at its current location. The U.S. Supreme Court is your only chance, and considering the amounts of case they refuse to hear(ie. let stand), its a one in a billion shot in this one.

Posted by: Smoking crack is fun ()
Date: October 07, 2012 09:51PM

George did not die and he did not stay clean and sober. In fact, his live grew even worse as he struggled with addiction and the deep pain of his past. George spent times living in abandoned buildings in South East Washington, DC, and his drug use ended up destroying his marriage and further separating him from his son. George would come to the Lamb Center and our Bible Studies gave him the desire to turn his life around. He moved out of the drug houses in South East and into the woods of Fairfax but he still had not completely surrendered his compulsion to use drugs to Christ Jesus. During this time, George committed some crimes

Look the same old story from 99% of the people that frequent the lamb. One thing is wrong about this story. George going for bible study, he just went for the free food.

Posted by: Crack is fun ()
Date: October 07, 2012 09:55PM

BEH Wrote:
they can
> relate to a faith based self help message.

So can a stray dog if you keep feeding it. Listen to god and get a treat! Sit, roll over good boy!

Posted by: dA DON ()
Date: October 08, 2012 09:21AM

lARRY fISHER OR HIS BRO jOHN HERE LETS BE HONEST HERE U DONT COMPLAIN WHEN THEY BRING YOU YOUR CRACK SO STOP NOW

Posted by: hey,lolzzzz,toughone,YAY!forYou! ()
Date: October 08, 2012 09:26PM

!!!!YAY!!! For lolzzzzz and tough one!

Keep up the good work on the posting!

Pretty much every penny that is donated to the lc and places like it NEVER actually go to or reach the HONEST needy ones going to them. The crooked minded ones running these places see to this. The money and donations end up in their laps instead of the real needy ones, and the rest ends up going to helping the trouble maker drunks and substance abusers, like with helping bail them out of and keeping them out of jail where they belong. Hospice care is readily available there waiting for them. There is know need to give any honest needy person the 'short end of the stick' while the long end and more is extended profusely to these refusing to stop drinking and drugging and everything else ugly that goes along with it. The lying, cheating, stealing, the violence in many cases. All at the demise of everyone else in need going there. It' criminal, in and upon itself. Immoral to promote in any way shape or form without excuse.

Yay lolzzzzz and tough one! And anyone, everyone else in support of what this thread is all about!

The lc and places like it ran corruptively and immorally. The funds and materials donated are NOT going towards what is being claimed they are used towards to get them.

From the likes of John McPherson, the head of the board of directors, all the way down to the lowest level position there, are CORRUPT MINDED FRAUDS. THEY CARE NOT ABOUT HOW THEY NEGATIVELY IMPACT INDIVIDUAL OUTSIDE OF THEIR NARROWED SCOPE OF HELPING ALCOHOLIC SUBSTANCE ABUSING, SICK MINDED CRIMINALS! IT'S ALL POLICIED UP AND IN GEAR FOR THAT ONLY AND SCREW THE REST!

The factual history of it proves this. The bad environment it promotes, alone, proves it. And it is WRONG, by all means of especially the mighty Scripture.

Posted by: Westboro. ()
Date: October 08, 2012 09:36PM

Dump needs to be shut down ASAP. The city should crack down on all the life loosers that inhabit the woods around the center and arrest them on the spot. Send them back to SE and georgetown where they are all migrating from

Posted by: So,BEH,yourHornsAreShowingNow ()
Date: October 08, 2012 11:47PM

So, the truth is prevailing no, bigot boy.beh. you scam for the lc funds thru lies and deceit for personal gain bigot. How come your not including in your FIXED numbers the many individuals that have come to the lc in need of help, HONESTLY, AND WITHOUT THE NEED FOR YOUR REHAB SERVICES directly due to their HONEST WAYS, and get nothing but a bunch of BULL, as I and many others have fallen VICTIM too. Being harassed to no end by the band of drug doing, dealing booze drinking criminals forever consistently sneaky hustling all day out the front and back door of the place. With just about ALL of them having a long well recorded history that details exactly what they are. With the staff infection there knowing exactly who and what they are and favor coddling them at the demise of the good and honest needy. Throwing them out instead of the trash that REALLY NEEDS TO BE THROWN OUT, permanently. Why are you HIDING these statistics, beh? WHY? Are you ashamed, OR IS IT PART OF YOUR ONGOING SCAM TO RAPE THE FUNDS DONATED LIKE YOU AND THE REST OF THE SO CALLED SUPPORT OF THE FALSLY PROCLAIMED MISSION OF THE LC AND PLACES LIKE IT!
IF YOU TRUELY GIVE A HOOT ABOUT HELPING, THEN WHY DO YOU PARTICIPATE IN NEGATIVELY IMPACTING INNOCENT PEOPLE'S LIVES THAT ENTER IN NEED? Every knows 99% of the donated funds go to the Admistration of what the lc proclaims it does. Hardly any of, if none, actually reaches the INNOCENT, HONEST, needy ones that go there for help.
I know! If you really CARE. How about you and the others getting those huge payroll checks drained out of the donated funds simply donate a meager, let's say, 20% back to the funds the should be available directly to the actual, TRUELY needy ones, and NOT the substance abusers.
Then the lc would be doing something TRUELY NOBLE, THAT THEY PRESENTLY FALSLY PROCLAIM THEY ARE DOING WITH THE FUNDS.
And the Director, for EXAMPLE: To be living and driving way up into Maryland and back every day, at the donated funds expense, in a gas guzzling suv with high insurance rates to boot, all at the expense of the lc fund account, and all the while creating thru his PERSONAL VIEWS AS DETAILED IN THIS THREAD TIME AND TIME AGAIN BACKED WITH FACTUAL PROOF AND NO FICTION OR ASSUMPTION OR INUENDO. Well, this is just more proof of what this thread is all about.
The LC is CORRUPT AND NOTHING BUT ONE HUGE SCAM TO RAKE IN DONATIONS ILL DIRECTED AND OVERSEEN BY NOTHING MORE THAN A BUNCH OF SELFISH CROOKS LIKE YOU, BEH!

And any fool would see right thru it and see that it is.

You bigoted hipocrit.

Just look around you. Stop being an arrogant piece of do do brain and realize the truth of it. Arrogance is not and never will be a virtuous characteristic for anyone's personality. You know very well that what this thread is exposing about the LC and YOU is correct and to the point of truth.

The donations being donated ARE being ill spent and wasted endlessly on too much other than what you and the rest are proclaiming is the true mission of the lc. This makes you and the rest there a BUNCH of LYING BIGOTS! The easy and simple only one example of too many already given here in this thread PROVE THIS.

And stop CHEATING and trying to turn this thread, in which was created with the intent to and has exposed many CORRUPT FACTS, without any 'fixed numbers' of false fiction, that has proven the point that the LC IS A corrupt organization, and trying to even further the FALSE COLLECTION OF DONATIONS TO BENEFIT YOU AND THE REST OF THE SCAMMING CROOKS AT THE LC, FACETS, AND OTHER PLACES LIKE IT!

And I and the MANY WHO HAVE WITNESSED CLOSELY, YOUR EXPOSED, NOW, NOTHING OF A SCAM-SHAM OPERATION, KNOW VERY WELL WHAT YOU ARE UP TO, AND THE COLD, HARD, FACT IS, YOU ARE ALL GOING TO GO STRAIGHT TO HELL UPON YOUR DEATHS AND WILL BE ROTTING THERE FOR ALL OF ETERNITY!

Posted by: THANKS,WESTBORO! ()
Date: October 09, 2012 12:07AM

And another one of God's Angels posts again! Thanks Westboro! Keep it honest, now, and please keep it posted on this thread. Remember, FACTs and no FABULOUS FICTION to back up the fact that the LC, FACETS and places like it should be shut down for good and the SCAMMING crooked crooks running them should be locked up for life in prison unrolled they die and, at their own demise, go straight to hello to rot for all eternity for all the negative impacting on innocent peoples lives they have wrought upon too many for too long with their arrogant, two faced evil ways!

Thank You, Lord! ( uh, that is our TRUE LORD, NOT THE SELF PROCLAIMED ONES RUNNING THE LC, FACETS AND THE REST LIKE IT CLAIM THEY ARE, PERFECT know matter what! )

Posted by: AndWhatAboutThatFACETS! ()
Date: October 09, 2012 01:35AM

FACT: FACETSCARES.ORG claims it helps the homeless needy with a place to eat and sleep during the freezing winter months. Yet in realty, you try and utilize the service, for starters, your sent each week to a different church at any given location at the last possible moment at some far reaching location in Fairfax so you can not plan ahead for anything work related. Inundated with a whole strewn of double dipping state aid recieving SAID and SSDI recipients who simply do not want to sacrifice a third of their free money for a place to live they qualify for. They have to spend that one third of their free money on substance abuse or something else they don'need. They are rude, noizy, constantly trying to leech you and every else arriving in need, just like at the lc but furthered into a 24 /7 state of mind, extending it into the facets nightime hypothermia program all winter, every winter without fail. And if you think you are going to actually be able to sleep? Well just forget it! Maintain a job with no sleep for weeks on end? Not possible! Your bed is the rock hard floor of a church, slightly better if your lucky enough to get a one inch pad to sleep on at one of the rare churches that provide it. Always everyone is slept in one big room with most of the above mentioned. Between two or four of them, plus the snoring, the passing of gas-stench that is worsened horribly by the substance abuse messing up their internal bacteria levels that is putrid sickening, no normal person could possibly be able to sleep at all. You have to keep at least one eye open watching for the theiving substance abusers always trying to steal something, anything from you or anyone that might be sold or traded for their next fix of booze or drugs. Always on the hustle, if you don't give them what they ASSUME YOU MAY HAVE TO GIVE, well, I witnessed one of these walking pieces of garbage put a RAT POISON PELLET in an old guys stew one night at BURKE UNITED METHODIST CHURCH simply cause the poor old guy would not choke up $.42 cents to the puke for his next 40 ounce pint of beer! The old guy was vomiting profusely for two days. We all thought he was going to die.
And, if you can not get any proper sleep all winter, how is anyone supposed to hold down a job to get themselves out of the mess they are in to not be dependant upon such services? Has the people running this sham lost all sensibilties? And YOU beg and beg them to change the program around to accomodate this simplest of human need for the better and they refuse and refuse and, as the lc does, maintains the super-protective coddled-spoil-favoring of the wrong doers at the demise of the good and honest needy humbly there in good faith that a religious based organization would eventually 'see the light' and stop the negatively impacting of good people's lives in such instances is so totally wrong and change it up for the better.
Send these chronic abusers to the public shelters, or to better yet, jail. The HOSPICE care is provided there they need, and NOT at the church based hypothermias being provided thru facets, the lc and places like them.
And do we need to list the names of these non-caring for anyone but themselves and their forever never ending abuses? I and many others think not. Know for fact not. So what is Heather's and the rest running FACETSCARES.ORG problem in not realizing the oh so obvious wrong that goes on and on every winter at the hypothermia program? And why won't they change it for the better instead of worsening the problem. Send these substance abusers to the public shelters where they are better dealt with and the HOSPICE care is more readily available to them. The rehab programs and the rest. The jails. Most of them simply need to be locked up for a good long time where they can not substance abuse. Where they can not regularly get their booze to abuse. Send THEM away, NOT their victims of abuse!

Date: October 09, 2012 08:18AM

What does 'beggars can't be choosers' mean?

This proverbial phrase has much in common with 'don't look a gift horse in the mouth', both in meaning and by virtue of having been first recorded in print by John Heywood. Both phrases were coined well before any form of organised state support for the poor and express the widely held mediaeval opinion that if you asked for and received a gift you should be grateful for it. The 'gift horse' proverb was recorded first, in Heywood's 1546 version of A dialogue conteinyng the nomber in effect of all the prouerbes in the Englishe tongue.

'Beggars should not be choosers' didn't appear until the 1562 version of 'Proverbs'.

Beggers should be no choosers, but yet they will:
Who can bryng a begger from choyse to begge still?

The proverb is more commonly expressed these days as 'beggars can't be choosers'. This leads to an ambiguity in meaning between 'beggars are unable to be choosers' and 'beggars ought not to be choosers'. Of course, the latter is the original meaning.

Date: October 09, 2012 08:39AM

hey,lolzzzz,toughone,YAY!forYou! Wrote:
> !!!!YAY!!! For lolzzzzz and tough one!
>
> Keep up the good work on the posting!
>
> Pretty much every penny that is donated to the lc
> and places like it NEVER actually go to or reach
> the HONEST needy ones going to them. The crooked
> minded ones running these places see to this. The
> money and donations end up in their laps instead
> of the real needy ones, and the rest ends up going
> to helping the trouble maker drunks and substance
> abusers, like with helping bail them out of and
> keeping them out of jail where they belong.
> Hospice care is readily available there waiting
> for them. There is know need to give any honest
> needy person the 'short end of the stick' while
> the long end and more is extended profusely to
> these refusing to stop drinking and drugging and
> everything else ugly that goes along with it. The
> lying, cheating, stealing, the violence in many
> cases. All at the demise of everyone else in need
> going there. It' criminal, in and upon itself.
> Immoral to promote in any way shape or form
> without excuse.
>
> Yay lolzzzzz and tough one! And anyone, everyone
> else in support of what this thread is all about!
>
> The lc and places like it ran corruptively and
> immorally. The funds and materials donated are
> NOT going towards what is being claimed they are
> used towards to get them.
>
> From the likes of John McPherson, the head of the
> board of directors, all the way down to the lowest
> level position there, are CORRUPT MINDED FRAUDS.
> THEY CARE NOT ABOUT HOW THEY NEGATIVELY IMPACT
> INDIVIDUAL OUTSIDE OF THEIR NARROWED SCOPE OF
> HELPING ALCOHOLIC SUBSTANCE ABUSING, SICK MINDED
> CRIMINALS! IT'S ALL POLICIED UP AND IN GEAR FOR
> THAT ONLY AND SCREW THE REST!
>
> The factual history of it proves this. The bad
> environment it promotes, alone, proves it. And it
> is WRONG, by all means of especially the mighty
> Scripture.

No proof whatsoever, and libel could very well be described what what you have written. You are on a slippery slope.

Posted by: john q. public ()
Date: October 09, 2012 10:13AM

I wonder which guest or guests of the Lamb Center is responsible for the murder of that teenager in Thais park?

Date: October 09, 2012 12:02PM

john q. public Wrote:
> I wonder which guest or guests of the Lamb Center
> is responsible for the murder of that teenager in
> Thais park?

None numbnuts. Move along.

Posted by: behToughOneFUCKYOUPUSSY'S ()
Date: October 10, 2012 02:39AM

That's right! FUCK YOU BOTH!

And look who's talking about proverbial bullshit!

The lc staff and board kick the gift horse in the mouth at every turn when they take in the donations fraudulantly as they do. With what has already been explained thru factual detail thru this and the sister lc threads on this website, you beh and the rest of you crooks at the lc are the ones kicking every donators right in the mouth every second of every minute of every day, week, month, year that you CONtinue to operate the lc the way you do.

The funds are misdirected and WASTED on the twisted version you have on how they are supposed to be spent.

Shall we review all of the PROVING FACTS, with the pictures, even of FACT, not opinion or assumed conjecture orFIXED, fraudulantly nubers made up?

You are LYING LIARS TO YOURSELVES AND TO US ALL!!! And everyone viewing and taking in the FACTS provided KNOWS UNWAIVERINGLY the truth of it, now.

The lc IS CORRUPT AND IS THE BIGGEST BIGOTED KICKER OF ALL THE GIFT HORSES IT TAKES IN DONATIONS FROM THAN ANYTHING ELSE PORTRAYED IN/ON THIS THREAD!

AND FUCK YOU AND YOUR 'LIBEL' BULL SHIT. FREEDOM OF SPEECH RULES HERE ON THIS THREAD AND WEBSITE. FUCK YOU AND YOUR BULLSHIT FRAUDULANTLY OPERATION YOU CALL THE LAMB CENTER.

IT'S ONE HUGE FRAUDULANTLY SCAM TO RAKE IN $$MONEY$$ FOR YOU AND YOURS AND, AGAIN, NOT ONE DIME REACHES ANY OF THE TRUELY NEEDY GOOD AND HONEST ONE ENTERING IN NEED OF HELP. IT IS FRAUDULANTLY DISTRIBUTED AMONGST YOU AND YOURS AND FILED OUT TO TAKE CARE OF A BUNCH OF CODDLED ALCOHOLICS AND SUBSTANCE ABUSERS WITH LONG HISTORY'S OF CRIME.

NOW WHY DON'T YOU AND THE REST OF YOUR'S GO CLEAN UP THE TRASHED UP PARTY AREAS ALL AROUND THE WOODED AREAS SURROUNDING THE LC LOCATION THAT STAYS TRASHED WITH BOOZE BOTTLES, BLUNT WRAPS AND THE REST GENERATED BY THE YEARS OF YOU AND THE REST OF THE LC STAFF INFECTION CODDLING THE DRUNKEN SUBSTANCE ABUSERS THAT YOU DELIBERATELY DRAW IN WITH YOUR GROSS MISENTERPRETATION OF HOW A PLACE LIKE THE LC IS SUPPOSED TO BE OPERATED!

AND THROW OUT SOME MORE OF YOUR SPOILED ROTTEN SUBSTANCE ABUSERS VICTIMS LIKE YOU DO. GO ON. PUNISH THEIR VICTIMS OF ABUSE EVEN FURTHER. NEGATIVELY IMPACT THEIR LIVES EVEN MORE IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND GOD AND SOMEHOW TWIST IT ALL UP SUCKING SOMEHOW TO JUSTIFY THIS FRAUD!

'LIBEL' MY AND EVERYONE ELSE'S ASS YOU HAVE SCREWED TOTALLY IN THE NAME OF GOD CODDLING SUBSTANCE ABUSER'S!!

FUCK YOU!! ASSHOLE!! YOU REALLY NEED TO GET YOUR ARROGANT HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLE, YESTERDAY, IF NOT DECADES AGO!! WHAT, YOU THINK YOU ARE SOMEHOW PERFECT, LIKE GOD OR HIS SON? WELL, THEN, AGAIN, I AND MANY WHO KNOW DAMNED WELL DIFFERENT SAY: FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE. FUCK YOU!!

ALL OF US WHOM YOU HAVE FUCKED OVER, EFFECTIVELY NEGATIVELY IMPACTING OUR LIVES FOR THE WORSE, WHO DO NOT SUBSTANCE ABUSE SAY: FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE!!

Date: October 10, 2012 08:55AM

Parasite- a person who receives support, advantage, or the like, from another or others without giving any useful or proper return, as one who lives on the hospitality of others.

Retard-a person who is stupid, obtuse, or ineffective in some way: a hopeless social retard

Ingrate-an ungrateful person

Sociopath-a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

Egocentric-1.having or regarding the self or the individual as the center of all things: an egocentric philosophy that ignores social causes.
2. having little or no regard for interests, beliefs, or attitudes other than one's own; self-centered: an egocentric person; egocentric demands upon the time and patience of others.

Date: October 10, 2012 09:04AM

What People Think When You Type in All Caps
People think a message in all caps means that the writer is yelling at them
People assume that the writer is trying to demand attention
People may assume that you have a lack of skill with technology
People may assume that you are an immature writer
People may assume that you are lazy
People may wonder if you are trying to be a rebel

Posted by: John Q. Public ()
Date: October 10, 2012 12:27PM

In reply to TOUGH ONE, who refered to me as NUMBNUTS. Say that to the Police detectives when they come around to ask questions, which they probably have already done.

Date: October 10, 2012 12:53PM

Tough One is now under arrest, being held without bail for felony insult.

Date: October 10, 2012 03:17PM

bump

Posted by: Some guy ()
Date: October 10, 2012 04:35PM

My take.

I live not far from the lamb center and have noticed over the years a increase in crime and homeless wondering about the city. Up until a year ago I would walk my dog through the woods until I steped on a used hypo needle and it almost went through my shoe. There is a massive amount of trash in the woods in close proximity to the TLC. I have also gotten into verbal altercations at local buisness with homeless and have had other situation occure where the police have had to been called.

For starters the lamb center is a non-profit and people donate money to the center. It is those individuals choice to do so even knowing it has increased petty crime in the surrounding neighborhoods. If they decide to run it and are trying to help known and habitual drug offenders it is thier choice and no one can tell them otherwise. After the TLC shuts it's doors they are not responsible for the actions of anyone outside of the center.

Personally I would like to see the doors close but unfortunatly I do not see that happening any time soon.

The fault lays at the city level. If the police were to take a more proactive aproach of enforcing laws such as trespassing in a park after hours, DIP's and littering laws it might drive the destructive ones out. If you have such a problem with the center I suggest you go to the woods and take pics of the garbage piles of 7-11 trash and post it up.Also call the city police and mayors office and voice your concern over the situation in a reasonable manner.

TLC needs to set a day aside once a month to do a garbage pick up for better PR because they certaintly dont have any good PR currently. It is shamefull that the woods are so trashed but what are you going to do? Sit here and complain about it on the internet?

Posted by: why,BEH,youAreDefiningYou! ()
Date: October 11, 2012 12:10AM

WHY, BEH, BY READING ALL OF YOUR POSTS AND THEN YOUR WONDERFULLY DEFINITIONS OF YOURSELF, WHY, HOW SELF DEFINING YOU ARE!

And I and anyone else will type in all caps if I or we damn well please. No control freakboy like you or any other will can change this.

And your boring repetition in seeing fit to defend yourself with boring made up bullshit is way to obvious of the fact that you are a criminally minded, super arrogant walking piece of hog dungmakes it too obvious to every viewing that you already know what we all know already. That you are nothing but a guilty of everything this thread shoes you are guilty of and that you are a super arrogant piece of stinking hog dung and insist on immagining you know it 'all' even with your head full of shit is super glued stuck way up your ASSHOLE and there is no hope of reprieve in you case.

So just keep going on and on about what you are nothing but highly immaginatively hallucinating that you are perfect in every way like as if you were God Himself or his beloved Son.

And, again, and you have more than enough justified the response with the just above detailed:

FUCK YOU!! ASSHOLE!! AND ACCEPT THE FACT: YOU ARE AN EXTREMELY IMPERFECT CRIMINALLY MINDED PIECE OF HOG SHIT!!
ALL THOSE YEARS OF ALCOHOL AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE DID IT GOOD, TOO! TURNED YOUR BRAIN INTO ONE SHRIVELED UP PICKLED GOOD PIECE OS SHIT.
WITH THE WAY EVERYBODY SEE'S IT WITH YOUR PROVING NOTHING BUT WHAT I SAY WHAT YOU ARE IS EVEN MORE TRUE THAN EVER, YOU ARE EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE, A WALKING PIECE OF SUPER ARROGANT HOG SHIT SHIT FOR BRAINS!
AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND MOST WELL DESERVED
, FOR YOU HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH OVER EARNED IT WITH MORE THAN ENOUGH OF YOUR BULLSHIT:

FUCK YOU!! ASSSHOLE!! THAT'S RIGHT. AND PERFECTLY BEFFITING OF YOU, FOR YOU!

BEH AND THE OTHERS POSTING SIMILAR BULLSHIT LIES:

FUCK YOU!! ASSHOLES!!

AND YOU ALL ARE GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL FOR ALL OF ETERNITY UPON YOUR DEATHS BY YOUR OWN ARROGANT DOING!!

AND IN THE MEANTIME, DON'T FORGET ABOUT ALL THOSE GOOD PEOPLE YOU HAVE FAILED SO MISERABLY WITH THE NOTHING BUT NEGATIVE DRAG 'EM DOWN BULLSHIT IN THE 'NAME' OF YOUR DEVIL WORSHIPPING POLICIES TO CODDLE YOUR PET CRIMINAL ALCOHOLIC SUBSTANCE ABUSERS. YOU SICK TWISTED PIECE OF SHIT:

FUCK YOU!! ASSHOLE(S)!!!! JUST FUCK YOU!!

AND THANKS FOR WHAT? FOR YOU AND THE REST OF YOU PATHETIC PIECES OF SHIT FOR DRAGGING ME AND TOO MANY OF YOUR OTHER VICTIMS INTO YOUR NEGATIVE DRAG DOWN STAGNATE QUAGMIRE OF BULLSHIT?!?!

FUCK YOU!!!!!, ASSHOLE(S). JUST FUCK YOU AND YOUR SICK MISGUIDED TWISTED VERSION OF HOW THE GOOD BOOK REFERS TO HOW A PLACE LIKE THE LC SHOULD BE RAN!

FUCK YOU!!!! ASSHOLE!!!

AND WHY, HOW ARE YOU IGNORANTLY IGNORING THE FACT THAT THE ENVIRONMENT YOU ALLOW TO THIS DAY CONTINUE, CONTINUES TO NEGATIVELY IMPACT GOOD PEOPLES LIVES??

YOUR IGNORING IT BECAUSE WHY?? YOUR IGNORANT?

IGNORANCE IS NOT A VIRTUOUS CHARACTERISTIC OF ANYONE THAT CLAIMS THEY KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT THE HOLY SCRIPTURE. YOU ARE, AND YOU KNOW VERY WELL YOU ARE, NEGATIVELY IMPACTING, ONGOING, TOO MANY INNOCENT AND GOOD PEOPLES LIVES WITH YOUR BULLSHIT, SHITTY ATTITUDE UPSIDE DOWN TWISTED VERSION ON HOW THE LC AND PLACES LIKE IT ARE TO BE OPERATED! AND REFUSE TO CHANGE IT FOR THE BETTER AS GOD WOULD WANT IT TO BE.

SO, AGAIN. AND YOU, BEH, AND THE REST, HAVE WAY MORE THAN EARNED IT WITH YOUR ETERNAL SHITTTY ATTITUDE PROVOCATIONS. YOU HAVE DUCKED OVER TOO MANY AND MORE THAN DESERVE IT:

FUCK YOU!!! ASSHOLE(S)!!!! JUST, FUCK YOU!!!

Date: October 11, 2012 07:38AM

You don't think anyone really reads those long winded, caps infested , psychotic rants of yours , do you?

You are a turd that for some reason society hasn't flushed yet.

Even Stevie Wonder can see you'll wind up in jail eventually, or at least institutionalized in some really awful state mental facility.

And you'll be sitting there,with your pants filled with feces and urine, finally realizing that The Lamb Center was the best place you ever encountered in your miserable, useless, parasitic existence.

Posted by: behToughOneFUCKYOUPUSSY'S ()
Date: October 11, 2012 10:43PM

Comprehension of reality is clearly beyond your mental capacity, beh.
Your senseless rantings on this thread over people you have never met and know nothing about prove this. Fact.
And furthermore proof of the fact that you are nothing but a stupid, arrogant, screaming, flaming, pompous ass with you spineless, totally fictional inuendo doo doo assumptions with squat zero to back it up with!
Everyone viewing your posts knows this as fact now. All the idiotic content of your posts prove this in and upon themselves.
You are clearly the pathetic result of your years of substance abuse turning your brain into a useless shriveled piece of poop.

The fact of the matter still remains proven over and over again thruout this and the sister threads addressing the same fact-backed issue: the lamb center and all the other similar orgs like facets ARE CORRUPTLY RAN, with a sick twisted excuse to keep running them corruptively!

And your responses in and upon themselves prove this. Your guilt ridden conscious keeps bringing you back and posting your 'guilt trip' which does nothing but further prove to all who view them that what this thread was originated to expose is even more true than ever.

So just keep posting away. Fool. It is doing nothing but proving my and all of the wonderfully contributing posts regarding the same task at hand, here!

THE LAMB CENTER IS A CORRUPT ORGANIZATION, AS WELL AS FACETS AND THE OTHER SIMILAR ORGS! AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN POST HERE OR ANYWHERE THAT WILL CHANGE THIS FACT.

AND AGAIN, BEH AND THE REST LIKE YOU POSTING, AND YOU HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH DESERVED IT THRU YOUR ONGOING PROVOCATIVE RANTINGS ON THIS THREAD ALONE, NOT TO MENTION THE REST:

FUCK YOU!!!!!! ASSHOLE!!!!!

IT IS NOT ANYWHERE IN THE LORD'S OR God's plan of all things for innocent, good people to be forever negatively impacted in favor of a bunch of substance abusers being coddled to no end.

And there is no excuse for this to continue.

Read the Book of Revelations, numbnuts. How are these false prophets running places like the lc twisting that one up? There is no way. And the rest of the Holy Scripture. How can ANYONE, with even the slightest of sensibility twist upside down the teaching to justify, again, punishing good hearted, God fearing people who accomplish in being exactly that, day to day, their whole lives, all in the guise of coddling profusely sinning, criminal substance abusers like: and the list goes on and on!

The proof is in Der puddin'!

Posted by: hehhehheh! ()
Date: October 11, 2012 11:15PM

Well, well, beh and the rest, guess you'be been put in your place! And I and too many others whole heartedly agree with it! Get your arrogant, poop for brains filled skull out of your anus and change up your crooked act.We all know from your postings you are simpling taking your grand plan of revenge on all of society as if has become your lifespan goal, and you are doing it with your hiding behind your own personal upside down twisted version of the teaching of The Holy Scripture. You, and the rest like you running places like the lc are wrong, in every way depicted, to think the coddling of substance abusing repeat offenders is supposed to take so much precedence that it, even in the slightest, should negatively impact or inhibit the help of good, God Fearing people in need. Or in the surrounding society of the lc so well described on this thread.
You, BEH and the others like you should be ashamed of yourselves. And you should very well change up your ways before God sweeps in with His Almighty Wrath and change it up for you!

Posted by: The good poodle ()
Date: October 11, 2012 11:29PM

GOD DOES NOT JUDGE!DRUG ADICT OR NOT WE MUST HELP AND GUIDE OUR FELLOW BROTHER REGARDLESS OF THE SITUATION! FOLLOW THE SCRIPTURE OF GOD AND YOU SHALL TOO UNDERSTAND THAT MANS OBLIGATION IS TO PUT FORTH HIS HAND TO ANOTHER SOUL.

No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it with the help of your fellow man.

Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. But with the light and spirt of a guided hand you may overcome these devilish ways. And a few bus tokens.

Posted by: eliteguy ()
Date: October 11, 2012 11:34PM

Some guy Wrote:

> take pics of the garbage piles of 7-11 trash and
> post it up.

Last I noticed 7-11 seems to be closed. Wonder why? :rolleyes:

Posted by: Boo Boo. ()
Date: October 11, 2012 11:38PM

eliteguy Wrote:
> Some guy Wrote:
> -----
>
> > take pics of the garbage piles of 7-11 trash
> and
> > post it up.
>
> Last I noticed 7-11 seems to be closed. Wonder
> why? :rolleyes:

Hey shit brains I like your dumb ass comment soooo much I just had to respond. Just because a 7-11 is near some woods you think it is normal to have piles of colt 45 malt and blunt wrappers all over the place you retard? Jesus even god thinks you are dumb!!

Date: October 12, 2012 12:00AM

Boo Boo. Wrote:
> eliteguy Wrote:
> -----
> > Some guy Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> >
> > > take pics of the garbage piles of 7-11 trash
> > and
> > > post it up.
> >
> > Last I noticed 7-11 seems to be closed. Wonder
> > why? :rolleyes:
>
> Hey shit brains I like your dumb ass comment soooo
> much I just had to respond. Just because a 7-11 is
> near some woods you think it is normal to have
> piles of colt 45 malt and blunt wrappers all over
> the place you retard? Jesus even god thinks you
> are dumb!!

Troll on, Boo Boo. You really missed what I wrote. That 7-11 is closed. Has been for a while. That being so, what 7-11 trash? Maybe old trash, kind of like you.

Also, I am an athiest, so your hypocrite of a Christian remark is simply funny to me.

Posted by: Boo Boo. ()
Date: October 12, 2012 12:20AM

7-11 is less than 100 yards away you moron from the depths of stupidity!! Holy smokes, you are so stupid I almost feel bad for you. Also, I guess bums dont go to 7-11 as well right? They stick to fancy places like outback steak house.lol. Your mother must be sooo proud.

Date: October 12, 2012 12:40AM

Well now, Boo Boo. I guess I just don't go toward the circle much. If I do pass that way, I tend to ignore the blight across from Home Depot.

I guess TLC doesn't really burn my ass so much as it does yours, though. I just live life.

Date: October 12, 2012 06:49AM

BEH Wrote:
> Tough One is now under arrest, being held without
> bail for felony insult.

Howling. And even more so at the stupid lack of facts, that these caps typing cry babies are bitching about. Its so obvious that none of them have been in there, or if they have, they wore out their welcome, and were shown the door for not showing respect for all people, regardless of where they come from in life :).

Yeah 38-001. Felony Insult LOL. Incarcerated by those who bite the hands that feed the parasite. I see they trying to tear you a new one, its pretty amusing how low this pathetic excuse will go, to try to make points. Its like arguing with a wall. LOL.

Date: October 12, 2012 06:51AM

John Q. Public Wrote:
> In reply to TOUGH ONE, who refered to me as
> NUMBNUTS. Say that to the Police detectives when
> they come around to ask questions, which they
> probably have already done.

BEH was right, I was harassed by the ruthless grammar police, who roughed me up at my abode. It hurt, and getting locked up sucked. My record now shows nothing but felony insults, and there's just no way to get these expunged from my records.

Date: October 12, 2012 07:46AM

There is an issue that does have to be addressed here, and that is the impact that the Lamb Center has on the local community.

Unfortunately it is obvious that the quality of the immediate area around the Lamb Center has suffered. Not too hard to figure out why , all you have to do is read the frantic psychotic ramblings posted on this thread.

Yes, the Lamb Center has assisted scores of people struggling with life, but still determined to achieve self sufficiency.

At the same time , the Lamb Center has also attracted the lazy , the ignorant, and the raving lunatics that litter and commit crimes , people like the idiot that posts here.

The question is, does the good things the Lamb Center does justify the bad things that result? In fairness, it should be pointed out that there is a void in social services for the hopelessly mentally ill, who are the folks causing the majority of the trouble.

In a perfect world, the trouble makers and the parasites, like the guy who posts here complaining about the showers and his fantasy of imagined corruption, would be institutionalized in a mental health facility.

But this is far from a perfect world. Yes, I'd be pissed if I lived near the Lamb Center. But many have benefited from the services.
There is no clear answer.

Perhaps a round up of the hallucinating , delusional , criminally insane vermin is in order. But wouldn't that just create another whole set of problems and issues?

Date: October 12, 2012 01:21PM

bump

Posted by: Ms ProVallone ()
Date: October 12, 2012 01:36PM

Please come by and greet BEH. He will sing some Karaoke for you while you eat. He may even sing to a lullaby to you. He may be the first person to greet you in line when you come by and get your daily meal.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2012 01:39PM by Ms ProVallone.

Posted by: Moot ()
Date: October 12, 2012 03:58PM

Boo Boo = trollfail.

Posted by: FUCK YOU!!!! ASSHOLE(S)!!!! ()
Date: October 12, 2012 09:48PM

SWell earned response to those who don't give a hoot about anyone but themselves and their own self interest regardless of whom it negatively impacts in this life!:

FUCK YOU!!!!! ASSHOLE(S)!!!!!!!

Date: October 12, 2012 11:06PM

FUCK YOU!!!! ASSHOLE(S)!!!! Wrote:
> SWell earned response to those who don't give a
> hoot about anyone but themselves and their own
> self interest regardless of whom it negatively
> impacts in this life!:
>
>
> FUCK YOU!!!!! ASSHOLE(S)!!!!!!!

Your welcome. From one of the assholes that actually cares about people instead of bitching about everything in life. Life sucks, put on a helmet. D. Leary

Posted by: Bill Hayes ()
Date: October 13, 2012 07:07PM

Get more contributions if it was 95% White.

Posted by: uXkPw ()
Date: October 13, 2012 08:41PM

eliteguy Wrote:
> Boo Boo. Wrote:
> -----
> > eliteguy Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Some guy Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > >
> > > > take pics of the garbage piles of 7-11
> trash
> > > and
> > > > post it up.
> > >
> > > Last I noticed 7-11 seems to be closed.
> Wonder
> > > why? :rolleyes:
> >
> > Hey shit brains I like your dumb ass comment
> soooo
> > much I just had to respond. Just because a 7-11
> is
> > near some woods you think it is normal to have
> > piles of colt 45 malt and blunt wrappers all
> over
> > the place you retard? Jesus even god thinks you
> > are dumb!!
>
> Troll on, Boo Boo. You really missed what I wrote.
> That 7-11 is closed. Has been for a while. That
> being so, what 7-11 trash? Maybe old trash, kind
> of like you.
>
> Also, I am an athiest, so your hypocrite of a
> Christian remark is simply funny to me.

Umm 7-11 is less than 100 yards away. It moved from its old location right next to the LC to fairfax blvd at the circle. You are wrong.

Posted by: Longstreet ()
Date: October 14, 2012 06:48AM

Move the stinkhole to Washington, DC or PG County.

Date: October 15, 2012 08:32AM

What is the difference between a blood sucking parasite and the guy who complains about the Lamb Center?

The tick doesn't complain
Attachments:
blood sucking parasite.jpg

Posted by: Thinkbox MC ()
Date: October 15, 2012 06:29PM

TIRED OF LAMB CENTER THREADS AND TIRED OF DEAD KID THREADS.

-THINKBOX OUT.

Posted by: mudshark child - 1/2 nigger ()
Date: October 15, 2012 06:32PM

They got room for more? My rents kickin me out soon, too much heat with all the snitchin I be doing. I hope you got a lot of food, let me know please. Its either salvation army or TLC.

Pic Unrelated

douchebox-mc-o.gif

Date: October 15, 2012 07:29PM

oh, we'll see him soon enough, coming down here for sandwiches.

Date: October 15, 2012 07:33PM

BEH Wrote:
> oh, we'll see him soon enough, coming down here
> for sandwiches.

Fuck u again BLEH, i aint going to no Lamb Center for addicts and vagrants. I got my own place with my own $$$$$.

Keep hating.

-thinkbox out.

Posted by: Nollan Malloy ()
Date: October 15, 2012 10:56PM

Are the beds temperpedic?

- thinkbox out

Posted by: 'tain'tSandwich'sitBeShitShingle ()
Date: October 17, 2012 02:55AM

The lc does not serve 'sandwiches', sir. The closest thing to a sandwich there served is shit on a shingle.
The kitchen queen, 'Ol Black Betty, she be too busy stocking up her $$600,000.00+ castle up with every food contribution donated to the lc. Everybody knows very well this is fact. She keeps one of her two garages at her mansion she has all to herself packed full of lc donated food and supply's for herself only and whom she personally feels has slaved for her enough to get pittense of any of the massive storehouse of donations she hoards for herself.
Then she'll stress you out at the lc for usin' one two many paper towels or the like, when she has a lifetime supply stashed at the castle hoarded out of the contributed donations. I even heard she takes regular runs to the stores where she knows the donations are bought and returns them for cash or gift cards without receipt. Then she buys all kinds of expensive stuff like champagne and realty expensive cuts of meat and eats like royalty at her mansion house she lives in. And it's big enough for a man, his wife and six kids, a dog, a cat, wither a huge lawn, all kept perfectly landscaped at all times by her hired servants to do all the work.
Then she comes to the lc and bitches at you for tryin' ya grab and extra shit on a shingle cause one ain't enough to feed a chipmunk for five minutes!
Yeah. 'Ol Black Betty. What a trip that one is. An don't even say nuttin' 'bout Der truth about 'wed two faced theivin' ass ways. She'll go runnin' ta tha Dave Liarbe or Henry and get ya thrown out for good lickity-split! And the have no qualms wit it cause they be in on the scammin' as well!

Posted by: good the poodle? ()
Date: October 17, 2012 03:12AM

Yeah!! That's right! Keep giving out those bus tokens to those known hustling drunkin, stinking druggy drug pushers. They walk or hitchhike straight to the bus stop, sell-hustle the tokens, then go straight to the local booze store or crackhouse and spend the hustled cash on booze or drugs. Seen it over and over again with the same scuzzbuckets that tend the lc and places like it time time and time again. The people running these places like FACETS knows exactly who they are, yet continue to aid and abed these types while telling others that do not do this sort of thing 'no' we can't help you at every turn!

Posted by: FUCK YOU!!!! ASSHOLE(S)!!!!!! ()
Date: October 17, 2012 03:17AM

just in case you needed a little refreshment of what you so well have earned, BEH and the others posting similar posts like yours:

FUCK YOU!!!!! ASSHOLE(S)!!!!!!

Posted by: Nollan Malloy ()
Date: October 17, 2012 03:30AM

are these real LC losers posting? or are they just trolling? they get internet access?

Date: October 17, 2012 07:37AM

Yes Mr. Malloy, this is a real Lamb Center client posting, and yes, they get internet access.

They're SUPPOSED to use the internet to find jobs , but this particular parasite uses the FREE SERVICE to complain about the very organization that gives him the use of THEIR computers.

The Lamb Center also provides this leech with food, showers (and the soap and shampoo) , clothing, counseling (which apparently he doesn't use), and job placement (another perc shunned by this bloodsucker) .

Fortunately this burden on society is in the minority. Most of the people who pass through the Lamb Center use the services to get back on their feet, to once again be self sufficent.

The guy who posts his rambling, long winded complaints on this site is delusional, but has no illusions of self sufficency. He's obviously very mentally ill, and to be fair, he probably should be in an institution .

Posted by: William Patrick ABELL ()
Date: October 18, 2012 10:29PM

As usual, BEH, you postings are ASSuming ASSumtuous full of nothing but BULLSHIT INUENDO DO DOO!
The so called internet service falsly declared as provided to all who enter in need of it is BULLSHIT!
THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN DETAILED ON THIS THREAD IN FACT, not by an ASS like you, and we are not going over the FACTS of it again simply because brain dead MORE RON's like you can not get their full of shit heads out of their ASSES.
AND I am Bill, punk, and I am going to kick your ass if you can not get your head out of it! I know exactly who you are, and your nothing but a milk did out of the lc. Next time I see you, I will kick your ass, punk. The lc is My Territory, and I have been pissing all over it to claim it as mine for years. You can not smell my piss all over, inside and out of the lc, idiot?
I have been and always will be getting more help, money and everything else the lc may provide, above and beyond over everyone else, especially YOU, because I really need, bad, very badly, more booze and drug money.
I can not help it if, when I AM dealing heavily, my illegal drugs, or buying booze for underaged kids, their booze at the local 7-11 or down the street ANCE liquor store, for a healthy price, of course, I drinking and drugging so much of the profits away, I still must get my laundry done, lunch, free bus tokens to hustle and all the rest of the freebees at the lc and facets I can hustle up as well.
So, what do you think of that, you punk asses BITCH?
So, keep making those donations going to the lc and the rest.
I got my booze and drug and drug dealing $$ Cash $$ bucks out of it for more and endlless amounts more drugs and booze. AND FUCK YOU! ASSHOLE!
AND Dave Liarbe knows, and has known, for years, exactly what I and the others like me, have and are still up to with this.
Never spoken about, but he and the other running the lc, facets and the rest of these places alike, that the reason they keep playing along with this Shannon of a scam, is because they are playing along with it to perpetuate their own little revenge sceem out on all of society all over. It's revenge.
They know and I know very well, when the illegal drug pushing is going on with ones like me, a portion of the procedes, profits, end up with the terrorists that are helping to drag this country down into facist communistic like chaos. I and ones like Dave LIARBE love it!
Yey!

Date: October 18, 2012 11:30PM

Well, glad 7-11 stayed in business. Is it no wonder why 7-11 moved then? I do not get that way so often, so my seeing the old location closed makes my point valid. I was unaware it moved. Only once did I stop at that old location and it was like being on skid row.

Also, my statement about the trash was stated in context of knowing the location next to TLC was closed and not knowing it had moved.

uXkPw Wrote:
> eliteguy Wrote:
> -----
> > Boo Boo. Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > eliteguy Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Some guy Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > >
> > > > > take pics of the garbage piles of 7-11
> > trash
> > > > and
> > > > > post it up.
> > > >
> > > > Last I noticed 7-11 seems to be closed.
> > Wonder
> > > > why? :rolleyes:
> > >
> > > Hey shit brains I like your dumb ass comment
> > soooo
> > > much I just had to respond. Just because a
> 7-11
> > is
> > > near some woods you think it is normal to
> have
> > > piles of colt 45 malt and blunt wrappers all
> > over
> > > the place you retard? Jesus even god thinks
> you
> > > are dumb!!
> >
> > Troll on, Boo Boo. You really missed what I
> wrote.
> > That 7-11 is closed. Has been for a while.
> That
> > being so, what 7-11 trash? Maybe old trash,
> kind
> > of like you.
> >
> > Also, I am an athiest, so your hypocrite of a
> > Christian remark is simply funny to me.
>
> Umm 7-11 is less than 100 yards away. It moved
> from its old location right next to the LC to
> fairfax blvd at the circle. You are wrong.

Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: October 19, 2012 01:56PM

BEH Wrote:
> NRA and MC
>
> I guess wasting time with this fool is an exercise
> in futility.
>
> Someone forever destined to be on the dole.
>
> I'm going back to the sNAKES iN fAiRfAX thread and
> have a intelligent discourse with Bleh, who
> happens to be in the belly of some snake right
> now.

I know this post is months old but with content like this, it is a shame I just discovered the masterpiece that is The Lamb Center 3220 Old Lee Highway thread in the last few days.

Posted by: Bill Hayes ()
Date: October 19, 2012 06:44PM

A canker. Probably full of negroes.

Date: October 19, 2012 07:11PM

Bill Hayes Wrote:
> A canker. Probably full of negroes.

I'm laughing at this. Much like our area, NOVA the Lamb Center is diverse. There are a lot of everyone there.

BTW, guess who make up the vast majority of the welfare rolls. Whites. Look it up. Racism has no place at the Lamb Center, although it does appear quite frequently on the boards here. To each their own on that, although you are limiting your chances at life, if you don't work with people of all backgrounds.

Date: October 19, 2012 07:12PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
> BEH Wrote:
> -----
> > NRA and MC
> >
> > I guess wasting time with this fool is an
> exercise
> > in futility.
> >
> > Someone forever destined to be on the dole.
> >
> > I'm going back to the sNAKES iN fAiRfAX thread
> and
> > have a intelligent discourse with Bleh, who
> > happens to be in the belly of some snake right
> > now.
>
>
> I know this post is months old but with content
> like this, it is a shame I just discovered the
> masterpiece that is The Lamb Center 3220 Old Lee
> Highway thread in the last few days.

Missing BLEH also. He really expanded our thoughts, and broadened our horizons.

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: October 19, 2012 07:22PM

Long live the lamb center!

Date: October 19, 2012 07:26PM

More Complete Wrote:
> Long live the lamb center!

+10000000. Indeed, a non tax payer funded volunteer effort. Gotta love it, and it helps our fellow human beings.

Posted by: Moot ()
Date: October 21, 2012 03:47AM

Are half the people still bitching in this thread those from The Lamb Center? If so, fail wannabe trolls are fail.

Date: October 21, 2012 09:06AM

Imagine, a leech complaining about the blood!

Posted by: Bill Abell ()
Date: October 22, 2012 06:49PM

Hey,BEH, you and the rest of you faggots scribbling all over this thread about my lc better get of it and stay off it.The lc is mine and forever shall be mine. No one gets more help there than me. The facets Jupiter is mine as well. I got it all figured out. As long as I keep booozin and drugging, and staying in just enough trouble to keep the attention going for me, yet not get any real jail time, I know for sure the lc and facets funds will keep flowing for me. I can not count how many times they have bailed me out of jail with the donation funds. Has to be in the tens of thousands of bucks. And all the time they have doled out for me me me keeping me from having to serve big time jailhouse stints, it's just great. And fuck all those others needing help and can not get it because I have drained the funds so heavily it runs out so too often. And they will never get a dime out of me. All my hustled up cash goes to buying more boozin and drugging. I know I am suicidal with it, killing myself slowly on the verge of having lung cancer. Fuck it. I know one thing, though, I will be getting more attention time and money out of them than anyone else. Fuck them. Got the policy down pat. As long as I stay sick and sick in the head, I get it all.
Hee tee hee. And this is the way I get my revenge on all of society. I will just stay ... ill, with me me me me me thinking ways. So what if the lc and facets has limited funds. Fuck them and the others they help with what should be my help money. I really need more alcohol and drug money. And I really like marijuana. Good, high grade shit, too. Yeah, the expensive stuff! And everyone and anyone needs to pay for it but me. Know give me your money, bitch. And fuck you.

Date: October 22, 2012 06:59PM

Do not fall for smoke and mirrors hocus pocus. BEH is BLEH people, wake up and smell the coffee. Tehy are teamed up with EEsh to manipulate you all. thank me later.

-thinkbox out.

Posted by: bill abell ()
Date: October 22, 2012 07:30PM

Hey, more complete my ass. I am going to kill you you jerk off. I know exactly who you and beh are. I am going to kill you. You both. Just wait. Better be looking over you shoulders for me coming down on you from behind. You know my motto. When your not looking, and when you are least likely to expect it, I will be sneaking up from behind you and bash you over the head with any available hard object an wham, over the back of your head. And if it kills you right away, well then that much more merry for me. Less work for any money or anything worth selling I get off your dead carcass to by my booze and drugs with.

Date: October 22, 2012 08:50PM

bill abell Wrote:
> Hey, more complete my ass. I am going to kill you
> you jerk off. I know exactly who you and beh are.
> I am going to kill you. You both. Just wait.
> Better be looking over you shoulders for me coming
> down on you from behind. You know my motto. When
> your not looking, and when you are least likely to
> expect it, I will be sneaking up from behind you
> and bash you over the head with any available hard
> object an wham, over the back of your head. And
> if it kills you right away, well then that much
> more merry for me. Less work for any money or
> anything worth selling I get off your dead carcass
> to by my booze and drugs with.

Nice threats. If MC wanted to get your IP address, he'd be more than right to. In fact, I hope he does. I would smile to see your sorry ass charged for threats, as that very much falls under. Read the Virginia law book, its not rocket science genius.

BTW, why don't you just sit in your own shit, and do what you do best-nothing but taking up useless mass.

Date: October 23, 2012 10:25AM

Im proud that the parasite included me in the same death threat that he bestowed on More Complete.

When someone resorts to that type of behavior, you know that they are actually doubting their own credibility. The parasite has no answers for the questions put to him. Even in his tortured , not completly functional mind he knows that More Complete is right.

Of course, being delusional, he really belives that he knows who we are.

Of course, he doesn't.

Continue to suck the blood of your host, parasite.

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: October 23, 2012 12:51PM

BEH Wrote:
> Im proud that the parasite included me in the same
> death threat that he bestowed on More Complete.

It's an honor right?

Date: October 23, 2012 12:55PM

Yes!

Posted by: uh, i lost my mobile computer ()
Date: October 25, 2012 01:28AM

Uh, I lost my mobile internet device, so I had to go to the lc, wait in a long line on the computer waiting list to get my thirty minutes on the one and only computer available in Henry's orifice. After 3 hours waiting and getting bumped out of order by a welfare recipient with a nice welfare apartment with her illegitemate kids in tow being favored and coddled by the lc staff forever. By the time I finally got on the computer, there was so much disturbance, I had barely gotten on to this website and entered this post before, five minutes was up and oh, they are telling me I have to go, they are throwing me out cause the welfare recipient needs to get back on the computer - oh! - with a forbidden second thirty minutes, oh! Gotta go! They called the police on me and banned me from the lc forever! Only had a total of 12 minutes on the damn thing! By by!

Posted by: uh, I lost my mobile computer ()
Date: October 25, 2012 01:45AM

Oh! And now I had to borrow my fellow homeless friends android at the McDONALDS' across the street and make this added entry, my friend and I are homeless. Not getting any help anywhere, cause its all the same wherever you go. They help the ones already getting plenty of help like the woman mentioned, and throw homeless people like me and my friend out and bottom line, refuse us help while favoring and coddling the helped, the drunk substance abusers along with the mentally excused disabled welfare recipients. It's really unchristian like all this, and then thru it all someone like my friend, straight and homeless, can not get any help, anywhere. Been all over the region at the different places like the lc, the hypothermia programs in the winter. And it's all the same story. The already helped get precedence treatment, while the ones that are actually, honestly homeless and without any help get rattled right out the door with disrespect and harassment, bottom line. What is a person to do.? Just go and die somewhere? Is that what these holy rollers expect?

Date: October 25, 2012 08:08AM

Glad you addressed this.

Certainly , the system is being abused. And yes, the staff does show favoritism towards certain clients. This is not a perfect system, but we have trouble getting volunteers , obtaining donated goods , and having enough resources to go around.

We're trying but often fall short.

As far as you getting thrown out and banned, well, anyone who has spent time at The Lamb Center knows there are a lot of folks there who really don't know how to function in public. Our only choice sometimes is to call the cops. I'm pretty sure you're not telling ALL of the story. If you got tossed and banned , you must have really acted up.

If I'm being presumptuous about your behaviour please excuse me. We're not perfect here. However it sounds like you've been on the dole for a while. The Lamb Center attempts to help people get back in the work force , attend classes to help them progress, and offer counseling to help you map your path more clearly. What the Lamb Center doesn't want to be however (even though it does seem to have become), is a place for the gathering of the chronically unemployed and homeless whose biggest obstacles are themselves. We can't help you get your life together if you don't try.

Posted by: NEEDHELP ()
Date: October 25, 2012 06:42PM

This looks like a fascinating thread, any chance someone could sum it up in one sentence for me. Thanks.

Date: October 25, 2012 09:07PM

The Lamb Center helps people without tax funding, and while most are grateful, there are few who like to bitch just to show their blood sucking nature.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/25/2012 09:07PM by Tough One.

Posted by: kinky katie ()
Date: October 25, 2012 09:12PM

NEEDHELP Wrote:
> This looks like a fascinating thread, any chance
> someone could sum it up in one sentence for me.
> Thanks.

Agreed, too long to read all the pages, but it looks interesting.

Date: October 25, 2012 09:31PM

eh, this thread is worth a scan of each page really. Key into the changes in what is being ranted about, catch it and move on.

Posted by: bubbap ()
Date: October 27, 2012 07:24PM

Tough one, Beh, and More Complete are turds floating in the toilet bowl known as the LAMB CENTER. Let's FLUSH THEM DOWN!

Date: October 27, 2012 08:37PM

You would like me to go away, wouldn't you parasite?

Evil will never prevail over good.

The Lamb Center will still be around long after you become so engorged with your hosts blood you drop off and disappear.

The Lamb Center saves valuable human lives everyday, but your existance is not required.

Posted by: helpneeded ()
Date: October 27, 2012 08:46PM

Sum it up in one sentence? Hmmmmm.

THE LAMB CENTER IS CORRUPT THRU AND THRU, RAN BY CRIMINALLY MINDED CRIMINALS HELPING CRIMINALLY MINDED CRIMINALS.

THERE. ONE SENTENCE. WITH THIS AND TOO MANY FACTS, WITNESSED ENTRY'S ON THIS AND THE SISTER THREAD VERIFYING SAME.

IT'S JUST THESE REEDS FLOATING IN WITH ALL THIS FICTIONAL RETORIC TRYING TO SAY IT IS NOT TRUE. THE FACTS ARE THE FACTS. THE WITNESSING OVERWELLMING PROOF. THE PHOTO'S. THERE IS NOTHING TO ARGUE ABOUT. THE LC IS A HUGE SHAM OF A SCAM. MOST OF THE HOMELESS WITHOUT HELP GO THERE AND GET NONE.

THE STAFF THERE ARE TO BUSY TROLLING THEIR RARE HELPED AROUND IN YOUR FACE THERE, PUSHING THE UNHELPED OUT OF THE WAY. HELPING THE HELPED THAT DO NOT NEED ANY MORE HELP WHILE SHOVING THE UNHELPED ASIDE OR EVEN RIGHT OUT THE DOOR AND TELLING THEM NOT TO RETURN.

THE WELFARE RECIPIENTS. THE DISABILITY RECIPIENTS, ALL THE ONES ALREADY BEING TAKEN CARE OF, GET CODDLED AND HELPED EVEN MORE, WHILE THE FOR REAL HOMELESS ONES ARE PUSHED ASIDE AND TOLD THERE IS NO HELP FOR THEM. ALL THE ONES WITH HOUSING PROVIDED. FOOD, FOOD STAMPS, SSDI/SAID CHECK RECIPIENTS, ALL JAMMING THE PLACE UP DOUBLE DIPPING TO GET THAT BOOZE AND DRUG ABUSE MONEY RAISED. THAT'S WHAT THE LC DOES.

SO ALL YOU UNKNOWING DONATORS SHOULD BE AWARE. VERY AWARE OF THIS FACT. IT LITERALLY CRIMINAL.TWO FACED BUNK!

SO KEEP HELPING THOSE ALREADY GETTING ALL THAT NICE HELP WITH FULL BOAT STATE AID ROLLING IN, AND KEEP SHOVING THOSE POOR FOR REAL HOMELESS ONES ASIDE AND RIGHT THE FUCK OUT THE FRONT DOOR WITH YOUR BULLSHIT, HENRY, DAVE, PATTI, BETTY AND THE REST, LIKE THE ENTIRE AND LEADER OF THE CONS OF WHAT ARE CALLED THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS. KEEP LIVING YOUR BALD FACED LIE.

KEEP STEALING THOSE DONATIONS SAYING YOUR DOING SOMETHING WITH THEM YOU ARE NOT.

LIAR. BALD FACED BUNCH OF DUCKING LIARS. SAME GOES FOR THAT SISTER SCAM OF A SHAM, FACETSCARES.ORG. OPERATED THE SAME WAY AS THE LC!

Date: October 27, 2012 09:01PM

Rant on Tick.

Rambling , incoherent writing in caps you can do, but self suffiency is beyond your abilities.

Continue to wait for the world to adjust to your mood,and don't bother showing your miserable puss at 3220 Old Lee Highway again.

Date: October 28, 2012 07:11AM

bubbap Wrote:
> Tough one, Beh, and More Complete are turds
> floating in the toilet bowl known as the LAMB
> CENTER. Let's FLUSH THEM DOWN!

Shit floats to the top. Just FYI. An honor to be mentioned among good folks, who don't bite the hands that feed them.

Date: October 28, 2012 07:13AM

>
> SO KEEP HELPING THOSE ALREADY GETTING ALL THAT
> NICE HELP WITH FULL BOAT STATE AID ROLLING IN, AND
> KEEP SHOVING THOSE POOR FOR REAL HOMELESS ONES
> ASIDE AND RIGHT THE FUCK OUT THE FRONT DOOR WITH
> YOUR BULLSHIT, HENRY, DAVE, PATTI, BETTY AND THE
> REST, LIKE THE ENTIRE AND LEADER OF THE CONS OF
> WHAT ARE CALLED THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS. KEEP
> LIVING YOUR BALD FACED LIE.
>
You mentioned Facets too in your "rant," I will put it kindly. Why are both so transparent with their financial figures then? Why do they have so many partners that believe them, well respected congregations, businesses, and private schools?

Notice a credibility gap on your part?

Date: October 28, 2012 09:11AM

A tick has no self awareness.

Pages: PreviousFirst...2425262728293031323334...LastNext
Current Page: 29 of 52

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.