HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...1920212223242526272829...LastNext
Current Page: 24 of 52
Re: The Lamb Center 3220 Old Lee Highway
Posted by: BLEH ()
Date: April 03, 2012 09:51AM

BLEH anD yOU ArE bAtShIt crAZy bloOd doWn strEet sNakes yoU knoW oF iN youR FuCkinG desK iN YouR FUCkinG deSK doubLe FuckinG diPpinG fINN AMY inComplete buNch of bAtShit crAzy banaNa FaCE zEtas comE sooN yoU knoW foRvreal snAkes polaR shiFt oF accEeSs oF earTh snAkes spiNbunf HeADs yeLlow roADs yoU knoW thE deal yeAh I wouLd likE a BiG MaC friEs anD a sNake wraP uP As nD bIte FINN batShIt crazY FuckiNG BanAna faCe incOmpletE zeTas snAkes reD SuN librARy fuLl oF SnAKES dowN oN elEvAtoR baTShiT crAzy mOtherFucker YoU weRe nicE boW yoU incOmpletE baNana fACE

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 03, 2012 11:02AM

BLEH yoU mAkE Me MaD! YOu knaow abOut zetaS liSten tO coaSt nEws aT niGht baNana fACE! U nEed tO seE dOctoR bAnana faCe baTShit cRAZy protecT fINN sNakes ZetaS iNcomPlETe liaRby hE iS yoU haVe FuckIng snAKes ouT,oF yoUR,desK sycHotiC whaT kiND oF baTShiT craZy arE yoU suRe itS baTShit cRAZy tO puT snAkes oN a buS buT a FuCkiNg desk thAt iS FucKiNg stupID!!!!!!

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: April 03, 2012 11:05AM

BLEH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> BLEH yoU mAkE Me MaD! YOu knaow abOut zetaS liSten
> tO coaSt nEws aT niGht baNana fACE! U nEed tO seE
> dOctoR bAnana faCe baTShit cRAZy protecT fINN
> sNakes ZetaS iNcomPlETe liaRby hE iS yoU haVe
> FuckIng snAKes ouT,oF yoUR,desK sycHotiC whaT kiND
> oF baTShiT craZy arE yoU suRe itS baTShit cRAZy tO
> puT snAkes oN a buS buT a FuCkiNg desk thAt iS
> FucKiNg stupID!!!!!!

You're very negative. I'm not talking to you anymore.
But I will continue to post the virtues of the Lamb Center.

Date: April 03, 2012 11:08AM

"For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; he will lead them to springs of living water. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."

Date: April 03, 2012 11:10AM

The Lamb Center needs your prayers for a successful appeal to the Virginia Supreme Court, for our current relocation
activities to yield a new "home" for us in the next year, and for continuing financial and in-kind donations that make it
possible to serve about 100 guests daily.

Date: April 03, 2012 11:13AM

During a recent month, the Lamb center welcomed 421 different guests. We served an average of 146 meals daily to our guests.

In our counseling program, we held 21 AA meetings, 46 Bible study discussions, and over 300 one on one life counseling sessions.

In our employment ministry, 138 guests have received employment counseling so far this year and 58 of these guests have obtained employment.

Our staff made 23 visits to churches, schools, places of business and other organizations to acquaint them with the work and needs of the Lamb Center.

The Lamb center Board of Directors continued its efforts to find a suitable location to which the center could expand and improve its services.

Date: April 03, 2012 11:15AM

Johnny is one of those people with an "attitude of gratitude." He came to TLC and focused right away on obtaining employment. Sometimes we think that a person who is unemployed and has lost everything would find it difficult to be grateful. Often waiting in line for lunch, Johnny talked about how much he appreciated TLC and the volunteers who listen and are so helpful. With our job counseling support Johnny's efforts resulted in a job at Red, Hot and Blue. He also has a scholarship at NOVA Community College to study heating and air conditioning. Johnny's story has motivated other guests to seek job counseling and work hard at getting a job of their own.

Date: April 03, 2012 11:16AM

We are located at 3220 Old Lee Highway, Fairfax City, VA 22030. Telephone 703-691-3178.
Our operating hours are 8AM until 3PM Monday to Friday and 8AM until 1PM on Saturdays.

Date: April 03, 2012 11:26AM

The Lamb Center publishes a bi-monthly newsletter called the PRODIGAL to keep friends and supporters informed of how The Lamb Center is making a difference in central Fairfax as it serves the poor, hurting and homeless in our midst.

The PRODIGAL also provides information on how you, your family, church community or company can support the financial and other needs of the center.

If you would like to receive the PRODIGAL by mail, please contact the Executive Director at johnmacpherson@thelambcenter.org

Date: April 03, 2012 11:27AM

TaLk To Me nOt? YoU batShit crazy. TaLk witH sNAkEs dO noT leT nE helP yOU I TaLk to yOu warNing aboUt snAkes zEtAs anD FINN banAna fAcE! fINN anD crEW dO dopE haNg ouT waitInG foR yoUr baTShiT craZy snAkeS zeTas anD FINN doUBlE dIPpiNg finE BLEH yoU jusT baTShit cRAZy I gO anD ridE cuE buSes witH youR snAkes anD baTShit cRAZy negAtivE baTShIt crAzy YoU aND othErs thEre heRe arE anD neeD to WakE uP hI AMy letS sparead thE shiT aroUnd yoU noT creD oN streETs sycHotiC baTShIt crAzy

Date: April 03, 2012 11:44AM

BLEH iS banana Face. NoTicE he diD noT talK about snAkeS aT deSK FINN doUBlE dIPpiNg oR geTtinG kiCked puT oF herE appeAr hE forGet thAT baTShiT crAzy dO goodEr baNanA fACE baTshiT craZy looK aT postS hE is paRt oF sysTEMS hiDinG beHinD bAtShiT crAzy bAnaNa fACE hE taLk shiT ouT oF crookEd teetH nO senSe baTShit cRAZy

Date: April 03, 2012 12:12PM

Vickie has been a guest at the Lamb Center for almost two years. Even with a consistent employment, she lost her housing twice because she lacked sufficient income to make rent payments. Vickie came to TLC regularly to seek counseling and spiritual direction. Recently, a Single Room Occupancy space opened up through Fairfax County's affordable housing program. Because of Vickie's persistence at getting and holding a job, her income was sufficient to qualify.

Posted by: johnny ()
Date: April 03, 2012 12:28PM

BEH is gainfully employed. Who knew the Lamb Center was paying for lobbying in the underground :)

Date: April 03, 2012 12:33PM

Please send your financial donations, with checks made out to "The Lamb Center" to
The Lamb Center
PO Box 1385
Fairfax
VA 22038-1385

Date: April 03, 2012 12:35PM

The Lamb Center has both United Way and CFC accounts and welcomes all donations made through these and other company charity and company matching donations plans.

All contributions to The Lamb Center, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, Virginia Corporation are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.

Date: April 03, 2012 12:43PM

BLEH iS fINN teetH bE slIghtEd tO siDe snaKes yeLlow bRiCKS fINN doUBlE dIPpINg usIng BLEHs naME baTShit cRAZy thiS uS smOkinG crAck heAds spiNning spEaking iN toNGues yeLlow bRICKS uP anD dowN cuE bUS fuLl oF SnAKES snAkes bitE anD yelLoW brIcks iN strEeTvs spInning baTShit cRAZy thiS iS noT suRe wHy BLEH couLD bE fINN hE trickEd uS baTShit cRAZy

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: April 03, 2012 12:44PM

BEH Wrote:
> You're very negative. I'm not talking to you
> anymore.
> But I will continue to post the virtues of the
> Lamb Center.

I pass right over his posts. They are simply impossible to read. In addition, it's just the same stuff over and over. Waste of space.

Date: April 03, 2012 12:54PM

InCompleTe iS riGht thAnk yOu aS BLEH akA fInN uS baTShit cRAZy cuE bUS snaKes sEeSaw AMy anD othEr stuFf BLEH iS BaTSHit crAzy anD shouLS Be nOT liSteN to baTShiT craZy inComplEte yoUvarE perHaps nOR aS baTShit cRAZy yoUr neW Name iS moRe yOu aT leaSt sEe,hoW baTShit cRAZy baNana fACE BLEH iS

Date: April 03, 2012 01:01PM

To end homelessness by transforming lives through Christian spirituality,counseling and service.

To carry out its mission, The Lamb Center focuses on proclaiming the Good News of Jesus Christ in word and action to poor, hurting and homeless people in our community and to love them and serve them as Jesus would do.

Posted by: Canpmor ()
Date: April 03, 2012 02:16PM

BEH Wrote:
> The Lamb Center needs your prayers for a
> successful appeal to the Virginia Supreme Court,
> for our current relocation
> activities to yield a new "home" for us in the
> next year, and for continuing financial and
> in-kind donations that make it
> possible to serve about 100 guests daily.

Okay I'm confused. I've followed some of this. I am for it. Yet what Supreme Court decision can involve the Lamb Center? Shouldn't that be a county matter? I just don't understand this matter at all, other than helping poor people.

Date: April 03, 2012 02:36PM

The Virginia Supreme Court will decide whether The Lamb Center breaks city rules in providing showers, preparing food and washing laundry for the homeless in Fairfax City.

The private nonprofit argued their case before the state court earlier this month after a Fairfax County Circuit Court judge ruled that the Lamb Center's services overreach its use permit.

"Certainly we are pleased that the Supreme Court has agreed to hear the case and will prepare for a positive outcome for The Lamb Center," said Frank McLeskey, chairman of the center's board of directors.

Though neither party has received a set date for the hearing, city attorney Brian Lubkeman expects the process to begin within the first months of 2012.

Last year, the center serviced over 100 homeless every day, providing them tens of thousands of meals, showers and laundry loads. Staff and volunteers, however, struggle to meet the growing needs of the poor and homeless in Fairfax.

"We are working very hard to find a new location for the center in the near future that will meet expanding needs to help the poor and homeless in central Fairfax," said McLeskey. "In that regard, we are also currently in positive and continuing discussions with both Fairfax City and County officials concerning relocation."

It's a search that's gone on for much of the last decade. In 2006, the center and the city looked at moving the Lamb Center to an office building in Merrifield. The plan fell through thanks to NIMBY push-back and an elusive county special use permit.

Posted by: canpnmor ()
Date: April 03, 2012 02:45PM

A permit for showers and laundry, and, or a permit for a homeless services type of place. Just when all has been seen this. I'm going to read more. Is there a law on the books? Or are they cooking it? I wonder if this is another city county turf battle.

Posted by: campnmor ()
Date: April 03, 2012 02:46PM

Wait a second. A county court? You must be discussing the city court.

Date: April 03, 2012 03:05PM

After city and county hearings, The Lamb Center appealed to the Virginia Supreme Court.

You know how it goes. There are "blue laws" that are enforced only for convenience. The services at the Lamb Center may actually violate some archiac laws , like not being able to buy liquor on Sundays in some areas.

Let's face it, The Lamb Center strikes fear in the heart of it's neighbors.
It does attract some real low life criminal types (like the psycho who posts as "Bleh"), but most of the clients are good folks just down on their luck.

Whats that saying? "No good deed goes unpunished". That is exactly what faces the Lamb Center.

Date: April 03, 2012 03:26PM

BLEH yOU caLl mE crIminAl noW I aM angRy reAlly anGrY snaKes nO worrY yeLloW roAd iS No worrY fINN iS doUble DippinG hoW darE yOu caLl mE a cRiminALLY bAt shIT crAzy YOU claIm tO caRe bUt yoU arE,baNanA fACE yoU noT my BuddY anyMoRe guEss,yOu liKe FINN aNd noT thOse kiCkEd oUt shoW baTShit CRAZy thiS I aM sO anGry doUblE dIppIng fIne nO medIcinE heaLthcare woNder whY baTShit cRAZY douBLE dIPpInG fINN yoU arE bATShit crAzy gO throW youR snAkES arouNd siT oN thE cuE,buS witH FucKING sNakes!!

Date: April 03, 2012 03:41PM

By blue laws are you talking about no beer on Sundays, stores closed? I'm trying to follow here. I just read blehs post and a few more. Pay him no mind, a sad person. Yes this is a not easy situation. I will read more.

Date: April 03, 2012 03:45PM

City then county courts? Then state, then supreme Court? This is deep.

Posted by: City Rez ()
Date: April 03, 2012 04:02PM

campnmor Wrote:
> City then county courts? Then state, then supreme
> Court? This is deep.

What BEH didn't tell you, was that the City Council investigated it. They are OUR elected officials. By a wide margin they voted against this center. BEH is expressing support fine, but is he a city resident, has he read the documents pursuant to this case?

Date: April 03, 2012 04:22PM

So is the court case against the City? County? Both are possible? I give up.

Posted by: NRA 75 ()
Date: April 03, 2012 06:29PM

I feel horrible that I used the user name, that one individual, with obviously some sort of mental illness has been using over and over again. The term was "cute" at first, but upon further review, I should have been more mature, even though the Urban Dictionary definition is quite funny. Earlier today I saw from work some of a person's comments, and others, and I am bothered by them. I'm not sure who's responsibility they are, but if I somehow caused this person to get more agitated or whatever you call it, that was not my intention.

My user name was tea leaves prior, and I didn't like it. The Urban Dictionary one has been changed. Right now I am really angry. As I've mentioned before, I was against the Lamb Center. Now I'm going to have to reflect tonight more, and pray a bit, and think with passion rather than write with anger. The Lamb Center is faith based, that's right no taxes. (No Taxes). Also, it has people in charge whom you can contact, if you have a problem with their guests. (lambcenter.org) I believe BEH put it up there earlier. Contact them if you have an issue, instead of running to politicians, or whomever, at least give them the benefit of the doubt.

As I have written, I am now in favor of the Lamb Center. BEH knows what I'm talking about. Others who have either volunteered know. Or just go in and watch. They will let you in, no matter what color your skin is, how good or bad you've been, what faith, no matter what you are dealing with in your life.

**That's all I can write now. I'm really upset, and am sorry if I caused by using a user name, for this to somehow get a person whom will not be mentioned by name, but prayed for most definately to go away or at least write something happy for once. We all have bad days. I do, as does everyone else on this planet. I wish I could say I am a good Christian, yet I have a long way to go, in fact I'm probably on the lowest rung. Yet what I saw in Dave and John's eyes is true faith. A level I wish that I had, and am working on.

Tomorrow, please if someone else can do it, if not I will, write to the Virginia Supreme Court, as I was not aware that it had gone that far either. I knew there was some sort of litigation, but after going there last week, I thought things were "good to go." Obviously not, and I have reading to do. However, please someone if I don't, put up the Virginia Supreme Courts address, the Governors, Congressmen, State Delegates, Senators, etc.

I will if you don't. Either way, feel free to write what you want, whether you are for or against it. Yet please, visit it first. Don't make rush decisions. I used to be so against the TLC. Like BEH, once I saw it with my own eyes, I just knew this is a place to support, not bash. Any one of us could be more screwed economically than we already are. I'm not wealthy by any means. I am able to buy groceries, I am fortunate to have a house over my head, and can scrape by. Yet some people for whatever reason cannot. That is where the Lamb Center comes into play. This is faith based, faith based, faith based, no government taxes are coming from your pockets.

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: April 03, 2012 09:04PM

campnmor Wrote:
> City then county courts? Then state, then supreme
> Court? This is deep.

bullshit often is, it seems

Keep hanging in there, Lamb Center :)

Date: April 04, 2012 08:26AM

As I wrote last night, I was furious about some of the nonsense. Today, after a bit of sleep, and also some time to reflect, here's at least my final personal thoughts. Today I will try to put out the information on the Governor's office, Senator Chap Petersen(VA), and David Bulova, along with the Supreme Court.

In the Bible, there is a section in Mark I believe, where a poor woman gives a tiny amount to a Church. I could be wrong, because well I'm wrong often. Yet this poor woman destitute, gives a tiny amount, while rich people give money too. Yet Jesus is so touched by this woman, who's suffering so much's generosity. Its a very emotional passage.

In a way that's the Lamb Center. They don't have a lot to work with. Also there's a saying "don't let a few bad apples ruin a bucket." That's exactly what's going on here. Homelessness has been going on since Biblical times. Certainly before, and its not going away permanently probably. Yet these are still human beings, our brothers and sisters. If you really have a problem, email John or Dave there. That's my policy now. Also, see what you can do to help them. "Love your neighbor". These people at the Lamb Center, the guests are at the very least, 3% our relatives. That's right, check out biology. Each human being, on this globe regardless of religion, color, or whatever other box is our relative.

Date: April 04, 2012 08:44AM

Hey NRA, it's cool that you have genuine concern.

There are people who need just a bit of a jump start to get running again.
The Lamb Center is a victim of the typically phony politicians, some paranoid neighbors , and even some of the people they attempt to assist.

Even though I don't believe in the concept of God most people pretend to believe in, the bible is a great source for valuable, timeless philosophy. I'm familiar with the story you refer to about the poor lady giving almost all she had to the church.

We should care about others, because that could be us. I'm sure no one ever plans to be in situations that would compell them to seek assistance at The Lamb Center, but its nice to know its there for those who do.

Obviously , it has helped many people who might otherwise be forever stuck in the quagmire of poverty and homelessness.

It is a good and noble mission.

Date: April 04, 2012 08:50AM

Thank you BEH. I sent you a PM by the way. All is good on this. You probably know too now. I'll try to send you another PM, as I'm still figuring out the Underground.

I like your words "good and noble mission." That's exactly how to describe what the Lamb Center is. Rarely have I gone into a place, and felt love like I have here. That includes places of worship.

Would I like the Lamb Center if I lost my job? I would love it. It would be a place to go, to get back on my feet, and be a productive member of society. If that has happened or will :). But yes, I would then go back and give back again. Some of their guests apparently have done just that. Dave for instance. I love this man. Rarely do I use that phrase.

Also, for those of us who aren't in favor of big gov't, I am as right wing as one can be almost, I love the idea of faith based institutions stepping in to help our most vulnerable. They are much better than some bureaucrat using the phrase "I'm from the government and I'm here to help". Kudos to the Lamb Center, and God willing it shall continue on, and become even more successful in its mission, which is the right one.

Posted by: hoodiez ()
Date: April 04, 2012 01:33PM

Shit, people bitch about shit like this no matter. It's that that ain't goin in my yard shit bunch of Bitches where else it gonna go? DC? VA has large numb of home less so deal or don't

Posted by: melvin x ()
Date: April 04, 2012 06:05PM

What is a social worker? A frustrated police officer who thinks he/she is a psychiatrist, AND IS NOT EITHER. What is a nurse practioner? A nurse who thinks she is a doctor, AND IS NOT.

Posted by: A GUY NAMED CLINT ()
Date: April 04, 2012 06:08PM

Hi, I'm a guy named Clint. I am a running boil on the ass of northern Virginia.

Date: April 04, 2012 07:08PM

The Lamb Center serves over 100 guests a day on average. They are a 501 C charity, have connections with multiple churches, and community groups, that believe in helping out their fellow neighbors. They truly are compassionate, and despite their credentials, its their hearts that matter. They do help people, no matter what their circumstance in life, with finding a job, getting a haircut, providing a hot meal, a prayer service, or just someone to talk to.

As a result, people that might otherwise be vulnerable to drinking, drugs, or criminal behavior are at a safe place, AWAY from the NIMBY crowd when the Lamb Center is open. Its pretty amazing what they are able to do WITHOUT TAXES. Its much safer for a vulnerable person suffering from whatever issue, despondency, drug addiction, alcohol addiction, which all of us can have a GENETIC link to(proven), in a safe, caring environment that is full of staff that are both trained and have expertise in this area, than out somewhere else.

Its cheaper too. No taxes. Also, if police, whether right or wrong everyone has an opinion, had to arrest folks, that costs more money for those of us who do pay taxes. As a tax payer, I like seeing my money going to my pockets, and being able to be used for my needs, or at the very least, used responsibly. The Lamb Center allows services such as police and other resources, to be used in a more appropriate matter, and keeps those who do have genetic conditions that they cannot help, be in a safe area where they are loved and understood.

We are all one paycheck away. Most of us. One paycheck. One major issue with our house, a car wreck, an injury. It can happen to good people. There are folks like this at the Lamb Center. People who had a job, self worth, who worked everyday, paid their bills, and were productive members of society. Do you really think its great to be homeless? Think about it for a minute, before writing. While its fun to go camping, in a luxury tent, with an air mattress, that the vast majority of us can afford, how would you like to freeze out in the open, even though this past winter was mild? Think you can handle it?

There are people suffering. At the very least, they can be supported here, and not running around the streets. I don't see a major crime problem from here, as I've checked ito out numerous times. Instead of complaining about it, first visit it. Prove that you visited it, then let your opinion of it, good or bad out here. Use credibility, and seek the truth. That's right, go in with open eyes and write the truth, both the good and bad.

Date: April 06, 2012 08:02AM

We are located at 3220 Old Lee Highway, Fairfax City, VA 22030. Telephone 703-691-3178.
Our operating hours are 8AM until 3PM Monday to Friday and 8AM until 1PM on Saturdays.

Posted by: roxanne ()
Date: April 06, 2012 10:38AM

What's the big deal?

Date: April 06, 2012 10:44AM

The big deal is to end homelessness by transforming lives through Christian spirituality,counseling and service.

To carry out its mission, The Lamb Center focuses on proclaiming the Good News of Jesus Christ in word and action to poor, hurting and homeless people in our community and to love them and serve them as Jesus would do.

Posted by: LG ()
Date: April 06, 2012 01:03PM

Is this open 365?

Posted by: Johnny ()
Date: April 07, 2012 10:27AM

With it being Easter, it would be nice for people to drop off food donations

Posted by: BEHisFoolingYouAgain! ()
Date: April 09, 2012 03:03PM

And what you, BEH are describing as the utmost mission of the LC is simply not being fullfilled due to the special interests of certain individuals running the place.
You and anyone believing what you are saying in your post is not paying attention to the purpose of this thread.
Individuals like the LC Director Dave Liarby are more interested in promoting the idea that convicted criminals are to be relentlessly placed at the top of the help list in his own personally devised sponsorship program.
And no matter how rotten these spoiled rotten sponsored ones misbehave towards others that arrive to get the much needed help that the LC provides and make every able effort to tolerate this the best they can, individuals working there like Dave go against the abused one in favor of their/his spoiled rotten sponsored one no matter how wrong they are at the time/moment.
Example after example is given in this thread by many contributers to same.
Again and again this exact scenario is played out by the ones running the place.
Oh! Poor baby!
We recognise your substance abuse problems and repetative law breaking habits that is nothing less than the same as a spoiled rotten baby throwing a temper tantrum to get attention and everyone else knows you don't reward such behavior and 'Spare The Rod And Spoil The Child', additionally by SCREWING OVER the new or innocent arrival right out the door!
This same scenario is and has been witnessed over and over again by too many that go to not only the LC but just about all of the Help Centers in the region and it is totally wrong!
Embry Rucker.
The Wellness Center.
The Faraday Drop In.
And all the rest in the region.
Alexandria.
Aspan in Arlington.
And it just goes on and on like this as explained.
The worst behaving ones are always getting totally immoral support over, above and beyond those that are respectfully trying to get the help they need.
Totally trashing a much more behaving individuals time as well.
The time preciously needed to allow them to, as respectfully as possible, help themselves better to get themselves 'back on their own two feet' that much more respectfully.
But in the meantime............
Oh!
Oh!
Poor Spoiled Rotten Baby!
We must pamper you some more when you misbehave more and more as we pamper you more and more and make you even more SPOILED ROTTENER!
Here, let us take the time out from helping the better behaving ones that need help just as well as you AND CHANGE YOUR POOP FILLED DIAPER!
AAAWW!
You were sucking on that booze bottle again and got nailed with another drunk in public charge!
AAAWWWWW!
Poor, Poor Baby!
Well, Well!
We'll just have to $$$$ BAIL YOU OUT AGAIN $$$$ with all of the preciously donated funds at the demise of same so's we don't have any to help the better behaving ones that don't have the same SPOILED ROTTEN attitude like yours that got you into the mess to begin with!
Sorry!

This is EXACTLY what the LC policy's do and are all about.
And it is this same policy that causes in effect the negative 'surrounding' detrimental environment all around the perimeter and beyond that so negatively effects all of society all around and beyond.
Drawing in these GOO-GOO, GAH-GA BIG BABY BOOZE and DRUG SUCKING LEECH CRIMINAL TYPES and relentlessly rewarding them for their ongoing SPOILED ROTTEN INFENTILE BEHAVIOR in which keeps them around and perpetuates the entire problem as detailed!
Look at all the recorded crime going on in and around the place.
Not to mention the un-recorded crime being witnesse!
Many would think it is out of some sort of TWISTED revenge scheme by the ones in charge, as described in this thread by others as well!
Practicing their PROMOTING policy's supporting same!
Maybe if this was looked at a little closer and the truth be known as described, these supportive policy's might be found as criminal in and upon itself!
I and too many other's contributing to this very post and thread would agree!
Now.
We'll see you at the LC again.
Today.
Maybe tomorrow.
But definetly the next day and many times ther-after.
As 'the beat goes on'!
Now let's bow our heads in prayer for the rest of the day and beg for God, His Son, The Holy Ghost's Forgiveness for allowing this horrific, Hell-Bent travesty at this place called The Lamb Center to continue.
For all those much more innocent ones that are being denied the help they need for these Spoiled Rotten To The Core ones as so too many know very well is going on at the LC!
Of course - no one is perfect.
But at least some people try to actually do the best they can to follow the teaching of the Scripture.
And they should very well be rewarded for it.
Not Damned and pushed aside for the ones that do not even try or give a damn!

Date: April 09, 2012 03:07PM

BEHisFoolingYouAgain! Wrote:
> But at least some people try to actually do the
> best they can to follow the teaching of the
> Scripture.
> And they should very well be rewarded for it.
> Not Damned and pushed aside for the ones that do
> not even try or give a damn!

He's back! How have you been?

You should be "well rewarded" for finding a job and earning a living. Not for being the self proclaimed most deserving person at the shelter.

Posted by: A Guy Named Clint? ()
Date: April 09, 2012 03:19PM

Boy, oh boy! This guy Clint must be a very popular person! I keep seeing his name pop up from time to time on this thread! 'A runing boil on the ass of Northern Virginia' - that's pretty good stuff!
And who say's this guy doesn't have the high powered scoped magnum rifle he say's he does on his previous post and will soon be putting one of those projectiles moving faster than the speed of sound through your ignorant skull. Splattering your brains and skull matter tissue all over the place from a great distance away.
And laughing all the time while he's doing so!?
Watch your back, punk. Some people will only tolerate so much ignorance before taking action to correct it properly!
Bet your one of those sploied rotten types the previous poster is writing about!
Can't handle the truth of it, so you take it out on some nice, respectably behaving one named Clint out of some sort of personal paranoid dillusions!

Posted by: MuchMoreInCONpleteAgain! ()
Date: April 09, 2012 07:07PM

Here we go again.
The Mind Reader.
The Telepathic One.
The One That Can Tell The Future, The Present, The Past of any given person in existence.
Iiiiiiit's Much More Totally InCONplete!
The Extremely Arrogant One.
The One That Knows It All!
Who said anything of the sort, Much More InCONplete-Minded One?
Who said anything about being personally more deserving than others?
Just as an Inferior Minded One would, you are making Presumptuos Allegations and/or False, UnProven Inuendo to defend what is clearly your Guilty Mind defending the undefendable practiced policy's at the this Lamb Center and beyond.
Jumping to False Conclusions in False Defense of a Falsehooded Agenda/Policy.
It is nothing better than the same type of personal agenda being played out to get even for something that you or they did wrong and are most thoroughly guilty of that the society-established authority's punished you for very justly. And then you falsly acclaim with your Falsly, Holy Backed as doing something good in accordance with your sick, twisted version of what the Holy Scripture's are really supposed to be about.
That's right!
Your a very seriously sick, full of hate-twisted individual.
Obviously!
No one has posted anything of the sort of being more deserving than someone else here.
And most of the postings are about the Sparing Of The Rod And Further Spoling The Child.
Dummy!
It's about making more deserving the ones that simply do not deserve more.
It's about providing, unfairly, more, to the ones that simply do not deserve it.
The Cry Baby Ones.
The Substance Abusers that Break Society's Laws to get more attention and help above and beyond most everyone else that deserves it just the same, or better yet, even more for practicing the teaching of the Scripture and trying to be a better person thru pratice as it describes.
And we are speaking about ALL of them.
Not just one.
Or me.
Or you.
Everyone as a group.
For what you post, of course, you obviously can not concept such a thing.
And Again, have proven this with your most recent post.
With a totally un-backable statement as posted.
I'll bet your one of those super-liberal minded jerk-offs who can not see how it, in practice, negatively effects other peoples lifes in the short or long run and do not even care one bit even if you did see it as it is.
Now, again.
Please remove your head, that has clearly been jammed way too far up your anus for way too long, with your spincter-muscle wrapped very too tightly around your own neck from being so anul all your life it has for far too long had the oxygen cut off from your brain and it is the cause of it, your brain, from being able to function properly for far too long.
You are becoming brain dead, for sure.
It may be too late!

Posted by: BEHisAJerk ()
Date: April 09, 2012 07:50PM

Does everyone notice the new wave of illegal immigrants showing up, jamming up the LC?
And how 'bout those super-sluts out of the Beacon Hill/Hybla Valley Alexandria area?
That butt-ugly Crackhead Super Slut Prostitute Judy that Marvin The Convicted Sex Offender has taken under his wing.
You all know her.
Everyone refers to her as " The Route 1 Whore From Hell! "
So Butt Ugly no one can stand looking at her for more than a split second.
And then her even sicker-minded little sister, the infamous Route 1 Prostitute Sandora.
You all have seen her regularly at the LC.
Ready to whore herself for a buzz or two.
With her relentlessly sick self righteous rantings about making lame excuses after excuses why she must have more booze and drugs.
She actually expresses very convincingly at every angle of every equated angle about how she MUST have more booze and drugs.
You know if you say you know your kidney's are shot, then you reach for and drink clean drinking water.
Not more alcohol.
What an IDIOT!
Why don't you just put a gun to your head and shoot yourself in the head, dead.
Get it over with quickly.
Instead of dragging it out and causing so much more drawn out suffering with your cowardice self inflicted misery upon yourself as well as everyone else around you and ones caring enough to be close to you!?!?!?
No wonder no one even likes you in the slightest.
With only one present person that doesn't know any better or even realize what you truly are yet.
Taking him for everything he's got for you now, aren't you!?!?!?
All his caring.
His love.
And especially his money and anything it will buy!
You Super Slut Spider Monkey you!
And what are your last names?
Very secretive about them, are you both not?
Of course, Marvin The Sex Offending Child Molester is providing Judy with every Crack-Head wimm she desires for some Un-Godly reason.
And then there's Barbie-Doll Super Slut as well! Good God!
It just totally spoils any half way decent person's appetite you might have when you go in to the LC to get something needed to eat.
It all turns the stomach.
The purely deliberate ugliness of it all!
Wonder if Dave has done his usual and gotten a few of these Super Sluts up to his Royal Palace he lives in up in Maryland on occasion for some of the usual action he works up out of the LC he's famous for?
More than likely.
And we'll all here all about it later from the very Super Sluts he manages to get there and have his kink with!
They'll get all boozed and drugged up and spill their gutz about it all later.
For sure.
As usual!
Then Good 'Ol Dave will be in total denial of it all.
Sayin' how everyone else is the liar and never him!
And how 'bout that Henry!
Collecting all that Army Disability Retirement $cash$ while drinking booze and the ongoing illegal drug doing and dealing he does in and out of the LC?!?! And gettin' PAID to do it as well out of the LC funding!?!?!?
How does he get away with it.
Never gettin' caught and having to lose his Ill Gotten Gain, this Army Disability Check he gets monthly, being paid for by the Working Class Stiff's Tax-Payer Dollars?
What a SCAM!
And those Classic Sign Of A Crackhead Missing The Two Front Teeth he has PROVING it!
When is the D.O.D. going to do something about this highly FELONOUS activity?
Is it not a FELONOUS CRIME to allow it to continue without with some sort of punishment!?!? With the MANDATED FEDERAL LAW that REQUIRES his D.O.D. Disability Check to be permanently cancelled!?!?!?
Of course - if he were a honky white boy.............

Posted by: 75 NRA!?!?! ()
Date: April 09, 2012 08:01PM

NRA 75, you ARE clearly CONfused!
Are you refusing to see actual reality?
You should REALLY go back to the beginning of this thread, starting over and read it thru from start to finish!
Then maybe go to the LC FOR MUCH LONGER THAN JUST A VISITING MOMENT. Try having to utilize like a neddy homeless person would, for awhile.
AND OPEN YOUR EYES AND EARS AND MIND AND PAY ATTENTION JUST A LITTLE BIT!
What is going on at the LC is, for what you are posting, is the precise OPPOSITE of what you are stating!
Are you in full control of all of your senses and mental capabilities as a fully functional, NORMAL adult person?
Or are you seriously ill informed by a most biased-minded person like Dave Liarby or maybe Henry, Patti or 'Ol Black Betty!?!?!?!?!
Obviously not for what you have posted!!

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: April 09, 2012 08:06PM

Posted by: BLEHisRight! ()
Date: April 09, 2012 08:14PM

Fed up with your lies about the virtues of the LC!
You AND your mother suck HIV/AIDS Infected Spider-Monkey dick for a living!
GO THERE AND TRY OUT AND SEE WHAT IT'S LIKE TO TRULY NEED THE SO-CALLED HELPING SERVICES OF THE PLACE FOR AWHILE!
This alone will prove what you are so falsly claiming is an out-and-out LIE!
And do not play games and let the bigoted crew there running the place know that you are doing it!
This would make it a falsehood in and upon itself!
Both BEH AND Much More InCONplete Than Ever, you are BOTH FULL OF SHEET!
I hope you both GAG on the HIV/AIDS Infersted Spider-Monkey Dick Cum you both love to eat!
And REMEMBER THIS you SHEET FOR BRAINS!:
Time Is Of The Essence of Life!
And a needy homeless persons time, at least a/the more honest ones over-all, is JUST AS PRECIOUS AND PRECIOUSLY NEEDED as the next ones!

So while doing your TOTALLY HONEST and UN-BIASED investigating, REMEMBER THIS!

Posted by: Punk! ()
Date: April 09, 2012 08:32PM

That's right, ALL YOU PUNK FAGGOT SUPER LIBERAL BITCH-ASSED CUNTS!
And I hope you contract a long string of extremely infectous highly virul strains of diseases along with a hefty dose of HIV AIDS to boot and suffer a long a painfully extended amount of funky string of grotesque strains of all sorts of STD's before finally dying in tormented shame!
Yeah! I'm talkin' 'bout YOU and any others like YOU, Most InCONplete, BEH and the rest of you BIGOTS that are running places like the LC!
Who claim they care 'In The Name Of GOd', yet not beyond the end of their arrogantly STUCK UP NOSES insisting they themselves are WALKING ON WATER PERFECT at every turn like the Son Of God Himself!
Never made a mistake in your decisions when dealing with everyone coming there in need, huh!?!?
Still Walking On Water Perfect are you, Huh?
Only In A Hogs Eye! Jack-Ass!

Posted by: The suffring ()
Date: April 09, 2012 09:33PM

This msg is personal to the drunkin man for Boston and the bitch from New Jersey look at this pic because once I have a prognosis of my days left on this earth the objects in this picture you will get to know very well with pain
Attachments:
cut-brooklyn.jpg

Posted by: a guy named clint ()
Date: April 09, 2012 10:29PM

A Guy Named Clint? Wrote:
> Boy, oh boy! This guy Clint must be a very popular
> person! I keep seeing his name pop up from time to
> time on this thread! 'A runing boil on the ass of
> Northern Virginia' - that's pretty good stuff!
> And who say's this guy doesn't have the high
> powered scoped magnum rifle he say's he does on
> his previous post and will soon be putting one of
> those projectiles moving faster than the speed of
> sound through your ignorant skull. Splattering
> your brains and skull matter tissue all over the
> place from a great distance away.
> And laughing all the time while he's doing so!?
> Watch your back, punk. Some people will only
> tolerate so much ignorance before taking action to
> correct it properly!
> Bet your one of those sploied rotten types the
> previous poster is writing about!
> Can't handle the truth of it, so you take it out
> on some nice, respectably behaving one named Clint
> out of some sort of personal paranoid dillusions!

Posted by: CLINT ()
Date: April 09, 2012 10:31PM

I'll kill you first, hillbilly bitch. You'll never know what hit you.

Date: April 10, 2012 07:57AM

Well! This thread is back and better than ever.

No matter how wonderful an orginization is, like The Lamb Center, there will always be the douchebags who can't take care of themselves that have nothing but complaints. It's always someone elses fault, everyone else is corrupt, insensitive, greedy.

You can recognize these douches by their rambling, long winded posts. They should save the words and the paragraphs. I can summerize their wailings in a few words.
Wah, Wah, Wah, the world is against me.

The Lamb Centers accomplishments are self evident. The help is there for people who find themselves temporarily in need. Some of the complaining douches seem to believe that The Lamb Center owes them a career or a lifetime of hand outs and support. Like spoiled children they only see what others have , not the work and dedication needed to achieve success. To these douches success is getting over.
So douches , you know who you are, keep on with your self serving anti- Lamb Center campaign. Your words are hollow. You have been exposed to the world as useless, complaining slackers .

Date: April 10, 2012 08:18AM

75 NRA!?!?! Wrote:
> NRA 75, you ARE clearly CONfused!
> Are you refusing to see actual reality?
> You should REALLY go back to the beginning of this
> thread, starting over and read it thru from start
> to finish!
> Then maybe go to the LC FOR MUCH LONGER THAN JUST
> A VISITING MOMENT. Try having to utilize like a
> neddy homeless person would, for awhile.
> AND OPEN YOUR EYES AND EARS AND MIND AND PAY
> ATTENTION JUST A LITTLE BIT!
> What is going on at the LC is, for what you are
> posting, is the precise OPPOSITE of what you are
> stating!
> Are you in full control of all of your senses and
> mental capabilities as a fully functional, NORMAL
> adult person?
> Or are you seriously ill informed by a most
> biased-minded person like Dave Liarby or maybe
> Henry, Patti or 'Ol Black Betty!?!?!?!?!
> Obviously not for what you have posted!!

Last time I checked I was fully functional, ie. my brain, dick, vital organs are generally in pristine condition. Anyhow, to answer your question, you should first of all show some gratitude to BEH, and others here who have gone in to the Lamb Center. No pats on the backs needed, but at least a "hey, you went in and this is what you saw, and good you see the Lamb Center." Do you know how many people out there would? Very few. Do you know how many people care about the homeless? Almost none.

The Lamb Center cares. Something is better than nothing. Is the Lamb Center perfect? Nope. Is it better than nothing at all? I think so. If I was to end up homeless, a possibility due to losing the job I WORKED HARD FOR YEARS to get by PAYING FOR COLLEGE WITH MY OWN MONEY that I WORKED for waiting tables, clearing out garbage from construction sites, furniture moving, you name it. I hope you enjoyed the all caps, maybe it will be better understood. That's right, I used SELF RELIANCE. The Lamb Center is trying to get people to do that.

You can lead a horse to water. Can you make him drink? Get closer to the stream instead of bitching about it. So nice of you to make threats. You only reveal what's in your heart, compared to the compassion that I and others have observed. You are right to have an opinion, and to express it, and if you did it in a reasonable manner I'd tip my hat off to you. Yet your use of threats instead of compassion, shows you for who you are.

Posted by: The suffring ()
Date: April 10, 2012 11:38AM

Talk all you want the lovely insanity of this world and the lies of my enemies has brought apon my vengeance and they will pay the pain they will feel will be swift by my hands they will not know what cut them down but when the see my face I will laugh has they swim in a pool of their own blood and I'm not afraid anymore I will cut them to pieces in McDonald's if I have too where ever they are we will meet again and my vengeance will be just just a punk that got picked on one to many times remember REDRUM....

Posted by: to the suffring ()
Date: April 10, 2012 01:02PM

Life isn't fair asshole. Get a grip. Life is tough. You are not. You are a ungrateful fool.

Posted by: cry baby!!! ()
Date: April 10, 2012 01:39PM

Suffring is a cry baby. Wahhhhh!!!!

Posted by: jump shark ()
Date: April 10, 2012 01:59PM

The Lamb Ctr is great, volunteers helping other human beings. I do not understand the controversy. Helping out impoverished people is better than so many other things

Posted by: SHIT 3 ()
Date: April 10, 2012 03:21PM

Suffering is Clint I'm sure. Always starting shit! Why listen to this motherfucker. All he does is repeat the same shit again. He has a lot of free time cheap fucking licor and everyone else is his problem. Never his fault. Always its someone. Not him! Betty and Henry. Fuck you Clint that jibber jabbing mouth you have shit for brains. Charley and Finn always the problem. You are the problem. Fuck you Clint!!

Date: April 10, 2012 03:24PM

MuchMoreInCONpleteAgain! Wrote:
> Here we go again.
> The Mind Reader.
> The Telepathic One.
> The One That Can Tell The Future, The Present, The
> Past of any given person in existence.
> Iiiiiiit's Much More Totally InCONplete!
> The Extremely Arrogant One.
> The One That Knows It All!

That’s me! At your service!

> Who said anything of the sort, Much More
> InCONplete-Minded One?
> Who said anything about being personally more
> deserving than others?

You did. Don’t you remember? You wrote a long rambling drawn out post about how Dave Liarby puts convicted criminals on the top of the help list. You said that not only does he do it at the Lamb Center, but that all the other help centers in the region do the same thing. Remember? Embry Rucker, The Wellness Center, The Faraday Drop In, Aspan in Arlington, etc. You claimed that all of these places help people with substance abuse problems who break the law when there are innocent people who need help right outside the door. You complain tirelessly about how some are getting better treatment than others and how unfair it is. This is your modus operandi. How can you even question it?

> Just as an Inferior Minded One would, you are
> making Presumptuos Allegations and/or False,
> UnProven Inuendo to defend what is clearly your
> Guilty Mind defending the undefendable practiced
> policy's at the this Lamb Center and beyond.
> Jumping to False Conclusions in False Defense of a
> Falsehooded Agenda/Policy.

Perhaps to you this is what it appears I am doing. However, I’m simply pointing out that you have nothing but complaints about a place you should be grateful for.

> No one has posted anything of the sort of being
> more deserving than someone else here.

Really?

> It's about making more deserving the ones that
> simply do not deserve more.
> It's about providing, unfairly, more, to the ones
> that simply do not deserve it.
> The Cry Baby Ones.

Okay. Got it.

BLEHisRight! Wrote:
> Fed up with your lies about the virtues of the
> LC!
> GO THERE AND TRY OUT AND SEE WHAT IT'S LIKE TO
> TRULY NEED THE SO-CALLED HELPING SERVICES OF THE
> PLACE FOR AWHILE!

No thanks. I’d rather work for a living. However, if I ever found myself in need of such help, I certainly wouldn’t complain about those providing it to me.

BLEHisRight! Wrote:
> And REMEMBER THIS you SHEET FOR BRAINS!:
> Time Is Of The Essence of Life!
> And a needy homeless persons time, at least a/the
> more honest ones over-all, is JUST AS PRECIOUS AND
> PRECIOUSLY NEEDED as the next ones!

I thought your time was more precious?

BEH Wrote:
> Well! This thread is back and better than ever.

Yes. Yes it is. :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2012 03:25PM by More Complete.

Posted by: Incomplete ()
Date: April 10, 2012 03:37PM

Go ahead incomplete, you are blind and need your head examined. Maybe electric shock therapy would help. You know nothing! You are fucking psychotic! Sit in your suit and shit in it. Let that smell surround you. Then you will understand dummy! Fucking incomplete crazier than crazier than crazier than crazier. You pertend to know so much. You have done nothing! You are a piece of shit who speaks out of your ass . Want to talk with incomplete go down behind him so you can have a talk dummy

Date: April 10, 2012 04:14PM

^^^ imposter ^^^

Posted by: iopy ()
Date: April 10, 2012 04:50PM

3220 old Lee highway

Posted by: @Beh ()
Date: April 10, 2012 06:58PM

You said the thread is back and better than ever. How can such a statement be made? All this is doing is making fun of mentally unstable individuals. Not to pop your balloon, but I think this is not helpful nor productive in any fashion. There are probably better and more important threads than this crap.

Posted by: Fihn ()
Date: April 10, 2012 08:04PM

Sir and/or Madam,

I challenge you to find a better thread.

Name one.

I knew you couldn't.

Posted by: @fihn ()
Date: April 10, 2012 10:42PM

There are a few good ones, which are relevant to Fairfax. Perhaps events going on in the community, would be more beneficial to residents of this jurisdiction.

Date: April 11, 2012 08:42AM

@fihn Wrote:
> There are a few good ones, which are relevant to
> Fairfax. Perhaps events going on in the community,
> would be more beneficial to residents of this
> jurisdiction.

But the man asked you to name one.
You can't find one other thread that is "better and more important", can you?
The Lamb Center IS relevant to Fairfax County.
It IS important because it deals with people that need help.
So once again, can you find a more important thread here?

Posted by: zzh ()
Date: April 11, 2012 09:36AM

Questions there are answers take time for soon the eyes of awakening shall occur waste not time of worry HDD

Date: April 11, 2012 10:37AM

BLEH DaVe kiCked mE oVER heRe baTShiT crAZy cOulD noT minD HiS fUckInG buSINEss pRolly ThrOwINg snAkes aT otHerS bATShiT crAzY bAnANa faCe hiM anD fINN bze sTeAdy rOLliNg eaTiNg gOoD sHit woUlD yoU LikE AnothEr fUckIng stEaK whiLe snAkEs rIde wiTh yOu oN tHE FuckInG cUe BUS sIT AT thE cOnDo wiTh fINN aNd crEw yoU baTShiT craZy heRe I GO iN tHat fAncy cAr loOkiNg gOod eAtiiznG stEaKs havE a SHoppiNG caRt wiTh snAkes iN iT bAnanA faCe I RiGht whAt I waNt bAnanA fACE yoU cazn saY AnSon bATShit crAZy stuFf eAting GooD shiT ruN plaCe lIkE biG bOss forCing dOgs anD snAke tO BitE puR heAds oFf

Posted by: Finn ()
Date: April 11, 2012 11:54AM

That was such a delicious meal! The steak, lobster tail, and oysters hit the spot. Sorry I didn't eat all of it DaVe, but just riding around in your BMW and that audio system, good times. That luxury condo rocks!

Posted by: Full of Shit ()
Date: April 11, 2012 12:05PM

Nice. Bleh and finn are the same. Notice the "V"

Date: April 11, 2012 12:41PM

I never realized this.
Bleh is a fraud?
I'm appaled!

Date: April 11, 2012 01:45PM

SHIT 3 Wrote:
> Suffering is Clint I'm sure. Always starting shit!
> Why listen to this motherfucker. All he does is
> repeat the same shit again. He has a lot of free
> time cheap fucking licor and everyone else is his
> problem. Never his fault. Always its someone. Not
> him! Betty and Henry. Fuck you Clint that jibber
> jabbing mouth you have shit for brains. Charley
> and Finn always the problem. You are the problem.
> Fuck you Clint!!

Valium-it works wonders.

Date: April 12, 2012 01:08PM

The Lamb Center 3220 Old Lee Highway

Posted by: Gerry Connolly's Intern ()
Date: April 12, 2012 02:53PM

The aliens at the Lamb Center appear to have disappeared, but that is the furthest thing from the truth. Rather they are "biding their time," awaiting the victorious return of Gerry Connolly to the halls of Congress, a place of much respect, people that are generally admired, and where he can wear his pinkie ring. Gerry Connolly, much loved by his constituents who don't even have a candidate to oppose him, are currently staking out the Lamb Center for their hybrid experiments. If all goes well, they should all vote not only for Gerry, but also for similar intelligent individuals. Gerry keeps it on the "down low" that he's not from this planet, and if you watch MIB, you'll see him quickly on one of those television screens.

Gerry's plans are simple. He will use his pinkie ring to continue to hypnotize voters, and the Lamb Center will be his Re-Election Committee Headquarters. That's right, he is coming down here, to show that he cares. Not only that, he will have his legion of volunteers, aliens and humans alike, manning the phones, sending out and distributing campaign literature, once again showing how much he gives back to the community. His respect, compassion, he is the complete package, and Gerry is beloved by so many, that he has decided to be at the Lamb Center 24/7. He promises not to bring any snakes, and will have Barbi as an intern.

Gerry is so kind. Fairfax's 11th district should be so thankful for him, although they already are. This is more proof of his love. Whether you are an alien or not, Gerry loves the Lamb Center, and is known to eat all of the day's donations in one sitting. He uses his pinkie ring to hypnotize volunteers and staff, along with people who stay there, and eat the last bit of food that is available. He must eat to continue to represent his voters in the 11th. Congrats to Gerry on opening up his headquarters here, and aliens and humans alike, please be ready to man/alien the phones for his upcoming re election.
Attachments:
gerry-connolly-082509jpg-e3b29c3c0549be4d.jpg

Posted by: Rick Steele, vampire hunter ()
Date: April 12, 2012 05:12PM

I could hardly beleive the assignment that had come across my desk. twenty grand, for a months work? Easy money. You see, im a hunter..of sorts. instead of killing deer, or bunnies, i kill vampires. Yeah, i didn't beleive in them when i started either. It took seeing my brother ripped in half by vampire royalty for the reality to really set in. There are literally vampires everywhere, but they, like any other race, congregate in packs. They feed in packs as well, they feed off the despair of the homeless, the false promise of religious hope. they literally consume your soul. I have tracked them here, to this lamb center. I beleive the lamb center is not a real center at all, but rather the last vampire stronghold in the united states.

excessive homeless gone missing. suspicious amounts of crack cocaine use. the one they call "finn". trenchcoat, never smiles, not once. whats he hiding under those lips. The strange breifcase full of money, telling me to investigate here. Not fate. Nothing is fate. Maybe, just maybe a homeless got out before they were turned. wanted to save the others. makes sense. horrible fate, to be a vampire.
But then again, I wouldn't know. Stake through the heart and the monster is done.
gerry connolly cannot be penetrated by a normal wooden stake. must use pure silver.
He is stronger than the others.

homeless could be his vampire army?

ive slain many but still my brothers blood is on the vampire kings hands.
who knows. maybe after this is all done with, i'll write a book.
if there are any humans left to read it.

Posted by: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ()
Date: April 13, 2012 10:25AM

Nimby.

Date: April 13, 2012 01:49PM

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Wrote:
> Nimby.

That's the attitude of many. I wish those with that attitude, I had it, would take a walk first, and then decide. After going there, they are right to say yay or nay. Until then, just pure speculation.

Posted by: klea ()
Date: April 13, 2012 04:41PM

go ahead act like mis Anne bitch! I'm gonna pull your weave out hoe!

Posted by: Luvin Lamb ()
Date: April 13, 2012 04:49PM

Now available at the Lamb Center Giftshop!
Attachments:
Lamb_Doll.jpg

Posted by: melvin x ()
Date: April 13, 2012 06:04PM

It's time to vote on the best posts. I nominate the Nick The Ogre post. Luvin' Lamb deserves mention too.

Posted by: melvin ()
Date: April 13, 2012 08:39PM

U lost your fucking mind fool Melvin

Date: April 13, 2012 10:35PM

Luvin Lamb Wrote:
> Now available at the Lamb Center Giftshop!

I shouldn't laugh, but I am. Thank you.

Posted by: fugees ()
Date: April 15, 2012 03:32PM

Refugee oooh lala its the way of the refugee

Posted by: finn ()
Date: April 15, 2012 04:48PM

This creme brulee is okay. Thanks!!!

Posted by: finn ()
Date: April 15, 2012 04:52PM

Bleh where are you? It's been awhile. Anyhow I am going to get laid. And have a steak. Lobster, maybe the dog will eat it.

Posted by: donkee ()
Date: April 15, 2012 05:32PM

Why you trying to antagonize?

Posted by: deeeezzzzzzzz nutty ()
Date: April 15, 2012 06:41PM

A lot of Julios in the area

Posted by: aimless ()
Date: April 15, 2012 06:44PM

Who was the Colombia coffee guy years ago? Lol he's in that area

Posted by: Marcus ()
Date: April 16, 2012 07:39AM

Where to start. I did years in the army. Guess what the economy sucks! I went to the TLC. My Asvab score wasn't great. Yet I beat the 30 req. I left service got another job. Lost it now working in a warehouse. Money is tight. Got health insurance now. Got a small apartment. Nothing fancy. Eggshell is still rambling I see. Who cares what Finn is doing? Finn is one who abuses. One. Eggshell is beyond help. Still talking about snakes. How one helps him. Beats me. Anyhow TLC thank you. Those meals and for the help. Sober almost a year. Day by day.

Posted by: gerit ()
Date: April 16, 2012 09:37AM

Efttu ytfvy klutfgby rdcltfvgf! Tfhhhy iotfvhh rdvyrhlp lyfdhhg?

Trvhg hhgff liggbgf? Rffhuy btffghj!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: SE Jerome ()
Date: April 16, 2012 09:59AM

aimless Wrote:
> Who was the Colombia coffee guy years ago? Lol
> he's in that area

Juan Valdez

Posted by: fucking libs ()
Date: April 16, 2012 10:26AM

The reason for this, fucking libs. Whining about shit, not getting a job, whine booze and dope. Do gooders they might be but a bunch of Obama lovers.

Date: April 16, 2012 10:54AM

Apparently Eggshell, who routinely hallucinates and complains, was told by one of the voices in his head to stop posting here.

Posted by: Waity ()
Date: April 16, 2012 12:14PM

BEH spawn of satan racist bigot you are do you have your hoody on fucker or what kind of bigotry can you show today. You only know kkk

Date: April 16, 2012 12:18PM

The Lamb Center 3220 Old Lee Highway

Posted by: waity ()
Date: April 16, 2012 12:36PM

Show your true colors BEH! Racist SOB. You can hide. Yet your racist posts don't run

Pages: PreviousFirst...1920212223242526272829...LastNext
Current Page: 24 of 52

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.