HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...1415161718192021222324...LastNext
Current Page: 19 of 52
Re: The Lamb Center 3220 Old Lee Highway
Posted by: fckstick ()
Date: February 22, 2012 05:37PM

Hi Nazi fuck

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: yourzshit ()
Date: February 23, 2012 11:27AM

Blitta blattah. Blah blah blag batshit crazy,u are,

Posted by: Fernando ()
Date: February 23, 2012 12:17PM

What is wrong with senor loco? He talk about Latins all time. What are we to do?

We live in a racist state. Virginia hates us. Brown skin? Illegal! Call immigration!

As for lamb center. There are no jobs okay? There are no houses okay? Step in our boots amigo. Maybe you see then.

There is no best treatment okay? Wake up amigo

Posted by: paul andresen ()
Date: February 23, 2012 01:07PM

The Lamb Center helped me . With it's support I was able to find housing and go back to college. Now I have an Assocates in Applied Science degree in Legal Assisting.

Posted by: Congrats Paul!!! ()
Date: February 23, 2012 01:47PM

Thanks for sharing this good news. Congrats Paul!

Posted by: Tea Leaves ()
Date: February 23, 2012 03:08PM

paul andresen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Lamb Center helped me . With it's support I
> was able to find housing and go back to college.
> Now I have an Assocates in Applied Science degree
> in Legal Assisting.

That makes all of the ramblings of one very angry person, that already don't make sense, even less valuable. Score one for you and one for the Lamb Center, and its proof that while it isn't easy(going back to school, working on housing), it is possible with self reliance and people such as those who work at the Lamb Center and other places, a better situation. I am glad to hear of a positive story from here, and may more be possible.

Posted by: Fernanda ()
Date: February 23, 2012 08:19PM

Hey, Fernandina, if you don't like it, GO HOME and quit bleeeding like a blood sucking tick off of the good people of this country! Every illegal immigrunt julio I know knows best how to bleed the state and charitable systems of this country dry while good legal citizens and immigrants are having a hard time of it all! They even have pre-prepared road maps, addresses, ILLEGAL CONTACTS and everything so when they get here they know exactly where to go to get all the free help they need forever so as to survive high on the HOG as long as it takes waiting for some waiver to be applied that will allow them to convert to legal status! All premeditatively planned out with tons of pre-planned info shared with them by the illegals that are already here and been bleeding this country dry forever! Go HOME, get a JOB, and if you want to enter this country, simply respect it and its immigration and the rest of its laws and people and apply to get back here LEGALLY, you f'n CRIMINAL!
And everyone knows most of the illegal julio immigrants are rejected FREAK FAGGOT BOYS run out of their own home country by their own people who know very well they are FREAKS OF NATURE and create and unnecessary and unaffordable burden on all of society with their FREAK-BOY diseases contraccted by their FREAK-BOY sex habits and should just go away somewhere and commit suicide from their self inflicted GUILT for doing all of the above mentioned causing such a burdensome amount of additional pain and suffering for the innocent in todays U.S. of A. society.
Now just get up off of your arrogant ignorant asses and GO HOME!

Posted by: Tea Leaves & Paul andresoen ()
Date: February 23, 2012 08:55PM

Tea leaves, it's obvious you put this FOOL Paul up to it, and how do we know it's not just YOU with a new fake handle name being used!
That's what everyone says about ALL of the CONSTRUCTIVE comments trying to get the HORRIFIC and MOST UNVIRTUOUS mentioned thru this thread decently and respectfully corrected.
And how did this Paul fake-boy get around all of the CHRONIC ALCOHOLICS and SUBSTANCE ABUSERS being so favorably treated while they are literally TERRORIZING homeless people all day that arive and/or newly arive at the TLC? With their CHRONICALLY ABUSIVE AGGRESSIVE PANHANDLING and relentless ongoing REVENGE reaped upon everyone and anyone entering needing help who dares refuse to help them with the unwaivering LIES and DECEIT constantly spewing out of their mouths to the people in charge there. When they are obviously arriving there for help themselves and can not afford these CHRONIC SUBSTANCE ABUSERS nasty addictions.
One of these CHRONICALLY ENDLESS SUBSTANCE ABUSERS that is and has been 'the director's pet' for far too long and has cost the donations fund at the TLC WAY MORE THAN ANYONE HAS EVER been helped, singularly, is William Abell, A.K.A. ' BILL ', who has for years been milking and bilking the TLC funds out of the Director there for YEARS, and has answered all this unwaivering support with relentlessly continued abuses and substance abuses, arrest after arrest after arrest, getting bailed out and helped to stay out of jail time and time again to the point where it has cost the TLC, thru time and funds, at least a small fortune, which could have been much better spent on much better God fearing needy homeless people.
And FINALLY this well known to be a totally hopeless waste of the already excessive amount of time and $money$ spent on him for YEARS at the TLC, he has again been arrested, and this time FINALLY for what he has been abusively doing the entire time since he first arrived years ago at the TLC - DRUGS. He's been real slick-slippery about this for and been getting away with it SOMEHOW, most say and some know with his SINGING LIKE A CANARY SNITCHING he does so well when they have caught him red-handed with the ILLEGAL DRUGS, prescription or street, no matter, all the same, ILLEGAL DRUGS, Everybody's also confirming this CANARY SONG he sings so well will be sung again this time to get him out of his bird-cage AGAIN, of course, to let him loose again to let him continue to do even more ILLEGAL DRUGS and BOOZE IT UP, and BEAT ON ANYONE HE PLEASES SOME MORE while bullying anyone who does not GIVE GIVE GIVE him anything and everything he DEMANDS from them when most at the help centers like the TLC simply can not afford him and are there for help, not to help him with his CHRONIC BABY-BOTTLE SUCKING ADDICTIONS! Prabably a spin-off from his suckling his mamma's teet for too many years into his teens like like his new butt-buddy Paul, the Son of Rose couple newly arriving at the TLC scene lately, another 'milkin and 'bilkin the TLC team just arrived a few months back at the TLC, put right on, somehow, again, on Dave Liarby's Pet of The Millenia list, never to be denied anything and given everything that the TLC can provide on the red-carpet ride, while so too many others are denied and sent away being told there is nothing left to give 'cause they gave it all to these three-types instead. And this Paul, he doesn't fool anyone. He's a little bubbly headed punk-ASS White cracker-baby that obviously is STILL sucking on his mamma's teet at 45+ years of age. Living homelessly with her, his own MOTHER, on the streets no less, instead of at least getting his fat lazy no-good for nothing punk-ass to work and maybe, just maybe helping get his own mother if not himself off the streets and into a decent place to live besides homeless shelters and services! What? Her letting him suck her teet for so long isn't enough for him to at least do this? I mean, she, his mother is working. Not making enough obviously. The LEAST he could do is get to work, supplement her income and get both of them off the street and into an apartment or SOMETHING besides him doing DOPE and SELLING DOPE to everyone!
Now THAT's what anyone would call a totally useless piece of SHIT-TURD!

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: February 23, 2012 11:00PM

tl/dr

Date: February 24, 2012 04:48AM

I shall be praying for you this weekend, and have a response later to what you wrote. Nope, I had nothing to do with Paul's post, and am proud nonetheless.

Posted by: warped not after all ()
Date: February 24, 2012 11:04AM

Tea Leaves & Paul andresoen Wrote:
> Tea leaves, it's obvious you put this FOOL Paul up
> to it, and how do we know it's not just YOU with a
> new fake handle name being used!
> That's what everyone says about ALL of the
> CONSTRUCTIVE comments trying to get the HORRIFIC
> and MOST UNVIRTUOUS mentioned thru this thread
> decently and respectfully corrected.
> And how did this Paul fake-boy get around all of
> the CHRONIC ALCOHOLICS and SUBSTANCE ABUSERS being
> so favorably treated while they are literally
> TERRORIZING homeless people all day that arive
> and/or newly arive at the TLC? With their
> CHRONICALLY ABUSIVE AGGRESSIVE PANHANDLING and
> relentless ongoing REVENGE reaped upon everyone
> and anyone entering needing help who dares refuse
> to help them with the unwaivering LIES and DECEIT
> constantly spewing out of their mouths to the
> people in charge there. When they are obviously
> arriving there for help themselves and can not
> afford these CHRONIC SUBSTANCE ABUSERS nasty
> addictions.
> One of these CHRONICALLY ENDLESS SUBSTANCE ABUSERS
> that is and has been 'the director's pet' for far
> too long and has cost the donations fund at the
> TLC WAY MORE THAN ANYONE HAS EVER been helped,
> singularly, is William Abell, A.K.A. ' BILL ',
> who has for years been milking and bilking the TLC
> funds out of the Director there for YEARS, and has
> answered all this unwaivering support with
> relentlessly continued abuses and substance
> abuses, arrest after arrest after arrest, getting
> bailed out and helped to stay out of jail time and
> time again to the point where it has cost the TLC,
> thru time and funds, at least a small fortune,
> which could have been much better spent on much
> better God fearing needy homeless people.
> And FINALLY this well known to be a totally
> hopeless waste of the already excessive amount of
> time and $money$ spent on him for YEARS at the
> TLC, he has again been arrested, and this time
> FINALLY for what he has been abusively doing the
> entire time since he first arrived years ago at
> the TLC - DRUGS. He's been real slick-slippery
> about this for and been getting away with it
> SOMEHOW, most say and some know with his SINGING
> LIKE A CANARY SNITCHING he does so well when they
> have caught him red-handed with the ILLEGAL DRUGS,
> prescription or street, no matter, all the same,
> ILLEGAL DRUGS, Everybody's also confirming this
> CANARY SONG he sings so well will be sung again
> this time to get him out of his bird-cage AGAIN,
> of course, to let him loose again to let him
> continue to do even more ILLEGAL DRUGS and BOOZE
> IT UP, and BEAT ON ANYONE HE PLEASES SOME MORE
> while bullying anyone who does not GIVE GIVE GIVE
> him anything and everything he DEMANDS from them
> when most at the help centers like the TLC simply
> can not afford him and are there for help, not to
> help him with his CHRONIC BABY-BOTTLE SUCKING
> ADDICTIONS! Prabably a spin-off from his suckling
> his mamma's teet for too many years into his teens
> like like his new butt-buddy Paul, the Son of Rose
> couple newly arriving at the TLC scene lately,
> another 'milkin and 'bilkin the TLC team just
> arrived a few months back at the TLC, put right
> on, somehow, again, on Dave Liarby's Pet of The
> Millenia list, never to be denied anything and
> given everything that the TLC can provide on the
> red-carpet ride, while so too many others are
> denied and sent away being told there is nothing
> left to give 'cause they gave it all to these
> three-types instead. And this Paul, he doesn't
> fool anyone. He's a little bubbly headed punk-ASS
> White cracker-baby that obviously is STILL sucking
> on his mamma's teet at 45+ years of age. Living
> homelessly with her, his own MOTHER, on the
> streets no less, instead of at least getting his
> fat lazy no-good for nothing punk-ass to work and
> maybe, just maybe helping get his own mother if
> not himself off the streets and into a decent
> place to live besides homeless shelters and
> services! What? Her letting him suck her teet
> for so long isn't enough for him to at least do
> this? I mean, she, his mother is working. Not
> making enough obviously. The LEAST he could do is
> get to work, supplement her income and get both of
> them off the street and into an apartment or
> SOMETHING besides him doing DOPE and SELLING DOPE
> to everyone!
> Now THAT's what anyone would call a totally
> useless piece of SHIT-TURD!

I've noticed all you do is bitch and complain. Why not mind your own business, and get a job like the rest of us instead of acting like a spoiled baby with other people. Then you can bitch about work at least something worth bitching about. You are a waste of time. Why the TLC offered to help you I have no idea.

Date: February 24, 2012 11:05AM

Nobody made anything up, tea leaves and paul andreosen. At least I have the balls to put up my real name, which you don't. You're obviously a racist loser. Put down your crack pipe for a while and you might get something positive in life. Talk is cheap.

Posted by: Quorom ()
Date: February 24, 2012 12:23PM

We are each responsible for our well being. While Services such as the Lamb Centre are temporary and should be available, it is up for each person to pick then up by bootstraps.

Posted by: Escapes Reality 99999 ()
Date: February 24, 2012 12:48PM

Nothing about Finn. Double dip motherfucker not showing up. For real? Did he vanish in thin air? I think not. All these do de do de doo gooders and no mention of Finn. He thinks he can just lie low and it just goes away. Trouble don't vanish for Finn. Swindler. You are that. Playing lotto don't help. Smoking dope don't help. Drinking don't. You are behind the drama bitch. Two faced. You prolly DEA working for the popo for your getting away with what's best for you. Finn I know what you are. So does all other. You can hide. Lay low. Go ahead.

Posted by: uioptu ()
Date: February 24, 2012 12:57PM

3220 old Lee hwy

Posted by: jogging ()
Date: February 24, 2012 01:26PM

Was the pd activity yesterday afternoon related to any of this? People cuffed, motorcycles, etc.

Posted by: ocd guuuyreit ()
Date: February 24, 2012 01:51PM

Sorey people. I have been at wood burn. I sorey for typing that makes no sense. Diagnosed with OCD. Now better. Sorey four problems caused. Now better medicinev and doctors help.

Posted by: jango fett ()
Date: February 24, 2012 02:04PM

ocd guuuyreit Wrote:
> Sorey people. I have been at wood burn. I sorey
> for typing that makes no sense. Diagnosed with
> OCD. Now better. Sorey four problems caused. Now
> better medicinev and doctors help.

Great.

Posted by: drinkatd ()
Date: February 24, 2012 11:18PM

TLC is aught And dos what ircan so now deal on it really just let abs let live

Posted by: afterallnotwarped ()
Date: February 25, 2012 11:25AM

Paul Andresen is denial of himself. Just listen to his ranting. How much did Dave Liarby pay you with, with donations that do not belong to him, to make such a bunch of bunk coment posts exposing yourself as a liar?
And Tea Leaves, obviously A.K.A. Most InCONplete with his copy-cat style, you are full of crap, your computer skills suck and are nothong but boring at best.
Everyone knows the TLC is a TOTALLY CORRUPT entity, hiding behind the Crucifix and God's Scripture. All the while twisting it upside down, bass-ackwards and side-waze up the good, God fearing truly needy homeless ones having the unfortunate innocense to believe places that recommend them to go there.
Back up and start at the beginning of this thread and carefully read forward and all that you read about the horribly horrific cirumstances at the TLC is true and correct.
Chronic drunks and drug addict drug dealers are being extravegantly catered to. They are somehow seen by these super liberal twisted sister types at the TLC as someone to be extra-special catered to above and beyond the average Joe and/or Jane out there, no matter how factually immoral and it is.
Hurry! Get a disability diagnoses from some corrupt Woodlawn Psycho-Doc and your in like flint as well! You will be able to conduct yourself as nasty or even as illegal as you please, threaten and beat on anyone and everyone who might refuse your advances for money or material things, whomever you want, no matter, cause you'll know 'ol Dave Liarby will throw them out as the focus of your rotten evil ways if they don't GIVE, GIVE, GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT!
And by the way, Most Totally InCONplete, A.K.A. ' Tea Leaves ' and your butt-buddy Paul Andresen, I'll put it to you like you yourself and certain others posting on this thread says and does to everything else posted on this thread by honest others that is true and trying to be falsly denied by in-denial punks like you:

PROVE IT !!!! PROVE IT, PROVE IT, PROVE IT!! Prove that the TLC helped you, Puke-minded PAUL.

That's right! PROVE IT !!!

Prove that the TLC actually helped you, and I'll bet if they did it's probably because your a DRUNKEN, DRUG DOING, DRUG DEALING DRUG DEALER with a deep recorded history of being a WALKING PIECE OF SHIT! Or some elaborately diagnosed MENTAL CASE that BLED THE STATE AID AND CHARITABLE SYSTEM DRY to finally get the good 'ol diagnosis you and/or they needed to give them a CROOKED-minded EXCUSE to waltz you thru their corrupt screening system to give you the help and put you up on their precious-boy pedestal and push everyone else aside and far away that just simply HONESTLY needed HONEST help! They needed YOU to help them kick a new $Money$-window open to BLEED more money out of the State-Aid system and BLEED THE TAXPAYER's even MORE for their HUGE pay-checks they get and have been getting with this same scam for too long!
And this is just what the government is and has been cracking down on lately.
FRAUD! Billions upon Billions in FRAUDULANT CLAIMS being filed like this.
Problem is, it's costing the TAXPAYER more to catch them them it's worth! The punishment doled out doesn't fit the crime! Their figuring this out as this is even being posted. These CROOKS are just going to finally have to start paying back EVERYTHING it costs, not just what they stole. Can't wait 'till this is implemented into law. 'Bills' are being presented and pushed thru the legislative system even now to deal with this exact issue. Make the CROOKS pay pack the ENTIRE debt they create, not just the 'surface scratch' they stole. ALL OF IT! Right down to how much it cost to have the Judge slam that hammer down on his/her desk-top and deliver the verdict and or sentence! ALL OF IT! ALL OF THE COST! And if it takes the rest of their rotten lives to pay it all back AFTER their prison term, well, so be it for the HONEST, LAW ABIDING TAXPAYER's!

Posted by: morouQ ()
Date: February 25, 2012 11:44AM

Moron Quorom, then what is Social Security? If we are all responsible for our own well being, which in todays society involves the hard necessity of having money, then what is Social Security? A slush fund set up by these same Super Liberal Types we find are running the TLC? Shelter, food, clothing all costs money! Are we all to go back to running around barefoot-nude like in/with the time of Adam and Eve? Good shoes cost a good amount of $money$. Some people have bigger feet with special sizing that costs more than others. Shall we indulge ourselves in this unequal equate of how all this help is presently set up? How come the one that needs special-shoe sizing, for example, only get the same amount as the one that does not in their S.S. aid? The special shoe size costs much more than not. Where is you BLEEDING HEART SUPER LIBERAL BRAIN AT WHEN CONCERNING THIS FACT? And how many more examples like this can we come up with? Thousands?
So, now, just GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ANUS, AS USUAL! Practice what you be preaching THRUOUT the spectrum of though, and in the meantime just SHUT YOUR BIGOTED FAT hipocrytical FACE!!!!

Posted by: FACETSisNoBetter/Same! ()
Date: February 25, 2012 11:54AM

Should start another thread on the FACETS program just like this one, copying everything being posted onto it and simply replacing all referencing as to it being about the TLC and replacing it with the title " FACETS ", especially the more recent comments, posts!

Yeah. That's right! And anyone interested about this most proper referencing should go to facetscares.org and see what is meant here.

Then go to google and google facetsdoesntgiveashit.org/com and your'll see what I mean!
Plenty of paralleled stuff going on here! The TLC and FACETS! So ironic!

Posted by: TheTenCommandmentsOfGod ()
Date: February 25, 2012 12:47PM

All the Ten Commandments of God have to do with STEALING. And to sum them all up is the THEFT OF A PERSONS PRECIOUS TIME in this life, in which becomes shorter and shorter as they become older.
If there is some sick, twisted hell-bent nonsense going on in any persons mind that keeps making excuses like this type of theft of anyones preciously needed time over another's, especially an older person, well, this is simply against the word of God's Scriptures and the entire Christian or any decent religion. It is WRONG and it is SIN. And continueing to conscienciously SIN means you are NOT a Christian and or any type of true believer in the Word of God! You will NOT be forgiven for it by anyone of Him when it your time comes! You will not be remembered as 'a good 'ol soul' by the majority of us all or any truely understanding of what is good and right by our Savior. Your only savior will be Satan Himself! He will burn your soul in hell for eternity!
Respect your elder's is a quote from the scripture's. This directly involves respecting each and everyone's TIME, for yourself and others as well. If you do not have anything else, money or material things, this is all you have left that makes you anything of a real human person instead of being purely nothing at all!
Now enter your ignorant, arrogant, most disrespectfull arguements, you scum from hell! For you are nothing at all, you one's that would have them on this subject!
(any type of argumentation on this fact!)
And if you do, then I solidly must maintain hereby forever that you REALLY need to get your head out of your anus, for your own sphincter muscle is wrapped too tightly around your neck cutting off the circulation to what little you have left of your God Given brain is seriously being obliterated into nothingness by the long term severe lack of oxygen that it needs to properly function.

Posted by: AfterAllNotWarped ()
Date: February 25, 2012 01:06PM

Uh. You mean like the here-by confessed one on this very website thread CHRISTOPHER CARSON ALLEN and his beloved Sarah?
The one and only? The one that pushes everyone else in much more honest need aside with his bullying into places like the TLC and making up lies with deceitfully manipulating the ones in charge into actually believing he and his beloved Sarah is much more deserving than everyone else that isn't even getting any help at all while he is raping a small fortune out of the charitable places like the TLC and beyond, FACETS and so forth while already recieving plenty of State Aid and every other government entity for help?
Is this what you meant/mean? And the fact that this just goes on and on with too many more people doing this very same thing, especially the 'duo's', the 'couple's' that arrive with children, to the point where no honest and good people in need can get any half-way decent help by comparison?
Yeah, tell me about it, AfterAllNotWarped!
And I'll bet these newly arrived Andresen, Paul PUKE types, if he did get the premium help he says he did, he probably cheat scammed it up somehow, cheating to get to the top of the waiting list at the TLC. Probably had a bitch bastard son or daughter way before it was even concieveably affordable to do so responsibly, knowing before-hand that the extremely favorable treatment exists thruout the corrupt system to make sure and take care of the corrupt-minded irresponsible ones first and literally dump the rest honest, much more deserving ones!

Posted by: tyrell ()
Date: February 25, 2012 08:16PM

You are making no sense

Posted by: v mc ()
Date: February 26, 2012 09:15PM

People need to respect and stop ripping what the TLC is doing. Seriously. People are going through many struggles

Posted by: tyroo ()
Date: February 27, 2012 01:05PM

Keira Knightley

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: February 27, 2012 02:26PM

Lotsa cops there about an hr or so ago.................

Posted by: llerytTheLivingLie ()
Date: February 27, 2012 03:03PM

Oh, tyrell and the rest of the refuse to notice-see reality when it is jumping up and down slamming you on your face, when are you and the ones like you making comments like yours on this thread going to climb out of your embryonic mind staged sack and face up to reality!
Only the most deviantly cunning, lying blood-sucking ticks and leeches are getting any real help out of places like the TLC and beyond. While already getting more help than they need thru State Aid programs and the rest, too many are showing up at these places and are obviously so bored with their useless, refusing to do any real, actual work lives in combination with their expensive addictions to booze/drugs and project up getting more and more help to get it, there simply is nothing left for the actual honest needy ones arriving! The already referenced couple-duo hustlers, especially with children are the ones that are way too obvious about doing this! (see previous posts discussing in detail many of these low-lifes!) Little tiny places like the TLC were not meant for this relentless ongoing deviant HUSTLE of the DOUBLE-DIPPING GREEDY, CHRONIC REPEAT OFFENDING BOOZE-HOUNDS, DRUG DOING DRUG DEALER's!
Now AGAIN, get your head out of your collective ASSES, for der spincter muscle is wrapped around so tight around your collective necks, cutting off, obviously, the oxygen for so long there is permanent brain damage caused, it's getting worse, proven by the posted comments you are making, and any hope of recovery is past bleak at best. SAVE YOURSELF!

And this includes you, v mc, Very Much More InCONplete and the rest, than EVER BEFORE!

Your problem is too obvious! GET YOUR COLLECTIVE HEADS OUT OF YOUR ANUS'!

I just hope sooner than later the proper authority's find a better way to help crack-down hard on these criminal-types! The too many that are not honestly claiming against their extensive amounts of State Aid ALL of the monetary help they additionally get to spend on booze and the rest. The illegal drugs. The illegal passing around and selling of the prescription drugs they get thru the same State Aid programs and all. It's just totally CRIMINAL! The people running the TLC and beyond know about this sort of stuff going on and on and exactly who these people are, yet they keep pushing help on these same criminal-types, providing them with endless amounts of help. And in turn end up telling the honestly in need ones; ' Oh! So Sorry! All the donation funds are gone! We can' help you! ' Because they spent it all REWARDING the CRIMINALS as described with each one getting in time a small FORTUNE spent on them!

You Spare The Rod, You Spoil The Child. You keep rewarding the spoiled child, well, the spoiled child keeps doing those bad things they do when they know your just going to keep rewarding them forever more and more for doing those bad things! This is proven time and time again to be exactly the case with most. So how did this TWISTED SISTER act get into play with the SPOILED ROTTEN CRIMINAL-TYPE ASSHOLES not only forever being spared the Rod, but Rewarded as well? What kind of totally FAG-TWISTED nonsense got this policy in place? When they KNOW VERY WELL the dominant outcome of same?
Shall we begin listing the names and circumstances of example after example of this, going on right at the TLC for years since it's inception? The very same practiced policy's like at FACETS and beyond? How this very detailed TWISTED-SISTER policy has literally RUINED too many a persons lives? How most of these 'cases' end up just going further and further down the tubes and these certain ones just get worse and worse, because they keep getting SPARED THE ROD and even REWARDED in too many different ways for continueing the SPOILED ROTEN BEHAVIOR?
Where shall we begin? Who could we put at the top of the list of MANY that have coursed thru the TLC alone?

Posted by: tea leaves ()
Date: February 27, 2012 03:19PM

For the love of God, can you please think of something positive to do with your life, instead of hurting others whom depend on it? Your ramblings now make me want to go down to the TLC more, and help out where possible.

Date: February 27, 2012 04:52PM

Your problem is too obvious! GET YOUR COLLECTIVE HEADS OUT OF YOUR ANUS'!

Get saved.

These are your words. How about you do that, and instead of mocking our most vulnerable of citizens, those who have mental illness, alcoholism/drug addictions which are a disease(Scientifically proven at the genetic level), or bad situations(broken families, abuse, etc), try to help others if you are so far superior to the Lamb Center and what they are doing?

Your ramblings are seriously pathetic, and I'm not trying to demean you, but have you ever thought about instead of blasting the place, maybe finding another facility that will help you out, get you on the right path of life instead of this self destructive one that is not only hurting you, but others who truly rely on places like The Lamb Center? Seriously, thank God for places that offer refuge, our church actually was a part of the hypothermia clinic, and there were some good people who came in, who have just had a difficult time in life.

Its not up to us to judge if people are using or abusing the system. That is reserved for a far higher power.

Posted by: granko ()
Date: February 27, 2012 06:22PM

No mentions of Finn the swindler not one!!!!!!!!

Posted by: dunkko8558887 ()
Date: February 28, 2012 12:51PM

Finn sucking everyone

Posted by: bootrd one ()
Date: February 28, 2012 01:06PM

Charles and Finn in it together. Mitherfucker they both be. Steal from own momma. They smoke crack and want free lunch. Do.t work that way. Not to be tjat. Yet they do steal. Incomplete Bleh Stool Leaf in on Lamb together. Incomplete banana face mitherfucker is Dave. Don't deny stop the lie. U think yout shit font stink but your heads up your ass I know truth u know reality get your meds with Finn and crew!!

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: February 28, 2012 02:12PM

bootrd one Wrote:
> Charles and Finn in it together. Mitherfucker they
> both be. Steal from own momma. They smoke crack
> and want free lunch. Do.t work that way. Not to be
> tjat. Yet they do steal. Incomplete Bleh Stool
> Leaf in on Lamb together. Incomplete banana face
> mitherfucker is Dave. Don't deny stop the lie. U
> think yout shit font stink but your heads up your
> ass I know truth u know reality get your meds with
> Finn and crew!!

This all sounds very familiar.

incompletegutterbazookafaxe Wrote:
> Banana face in complete.... with Finn and crew using
> Banana face... banana face scum sucking... listen
> to banana face he's selling crack with Finn

Yet, I still have no idea what it means.

Posted by: incoMpletedmadness ()
Date: February 28, 2012 02:50PM

You say same I sAy lame asshole! You know exactly what banana face means! You hear it evEry day! Every fucking day! Incomplete you are you know all and everyone knows you Bananaface anD your lies! Make a double dip give all to finn and crew make no sense all know you have noledge that you are hiding behind! Come out! From under that shit rock banana face!

Posted by: ghjaggledcomplite ()
Date: February 28, 2012 03:11PM

More Completely he is talking about you. How you want us shut down for good. You are nosy and in political power. Your status and wealth makes you one of them. That's bout the deal. Why you want us go? Dc? MD?

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: February 28, 2012 03:26PM

Does the term "banana face" refer to a countenance that is ap peel ing?

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: February 28, 2012 03:28PM

I see that people are writing but whatever it is they are saying is not intelligible.

Posted by: jay kor ()
Date: February 28, 2012 03:35PM

Funniest thread on underground!

Posted by: billie ray ()
Date: February 28, 2012 03:53PM

Or the saddest really sad.

If this is funny I don't know what this says about Fairfax.

Or the USA.

Date: February 28, 2012 06:11PM

Afterallnotwarped: you talk a lot of shit considering you are afraid to say who you are. I think you're one of those fags that hangs around the shower room. With all of your butt-buddy talk. The day will never come when I feel I have to prove anything to a parasite like you.

Posted by: Fridayz ()
Date: February 29, 2012 07:36AM

BEH Wrote:
> Does the term "banana face" refer to a countenance
> that is ap peel ing?

What is countenance?

Posted by: IncompleteBananA956888 ()
Date: February 29, 2012 08:20AM

IncomPlete is banaNAS face he part of the problems giVing cookies to mice. He is PaRr of tthe Elite the political peoples wHo make decisions for evEryone. He is no doubt party of a conspiRatorial group that has money and inFluence thaT is keeping it open for hos tax returns. That's right inConsistent banana face you write off your expeNses by claiming to support the cause. Yet you prolly want it shut down. Take your meds take yOur meds take yOur meds take your meds all you can sAy and you are one who needs meds. You live in a parallel universe where you do nOt see realitY. Like Finn ChaRles Black betTy and all your friends who sucK your worm infested intEstines for its last penny. Hold on to your copper incomPlete banana face while you wear a tie and drive a faSt car and live lArge off of your deceptions aNd false lies! Your mouth and stupid will cAtch you as you think you know all. Take YOUR meds banana face! You are the batshit crazy felon who sits back in yOur fancy restroom resteraunt eating fine stEak while mocking it and then Filing your taxEs. You think I do not know about AprIL banana face! You are ignoranT and have your Head up yOur rich ass that shits woodEn nickels for each lie you have made up. How's it feel to HavE your pantS fUll. You stink you smelly no good pile oF shit walkiNg around with shitty ankles. You are down with Brown banana face

Date: February 29, 2012 08:23AM

Fridayz Wrote:
> BEH Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Does the term "banana face" refer to a
> countenance
> > that is ap peel ing?
>
>
> What is countenance?

It means "face"

Consider an english as a second language class.

Posted by: Bleh999999 ()
Date: February 29, 2012 08:29AM

BeH aka BlEh what drugs you smoKing craCkgead? You like puffing that piPe all day and going for ad muCh rock as you Can get to. You up wOth FiNn and all the crew at 3220. Like you viSit it. You do nOt have the bAlls to Walk in there unLess you high. Drink that gooD shit huh? It come out your pee pee okay or is there soMe burning dOwn below. Get a shot mothErfucker and don't spread that shIt no more. You a nasTy mitherfucker beating your little pee pee in the showesr aNd leaVing somethIng for Finn and his frIends. Double dipping aNd stealing like tHe fleecing you knOw is going dOwn. Shit Leaf Incomplete and Bleh arE three together in On making moRe money. Profit fRom us dipehead. You all batshIt crazy you spEnd time at WoOdburn and then bacK to sTeaks and good hooch whIle u shit your self.

Posted by: sHitleaf999999999 ()
Date: February 29, 2012 08:39AM

Shit Leaf and Paul good MorNing assHoles butt BuDdies that are in caHoots with LaMb maNagement and you part of Facets anD others wHo keep jObs thru LIES! You can't keeP real job shitFucks! PaUl is a sNitch thAt is paId inFormant froM TLC as is SHit Leaf! You get togeTher all tiMe to makE new ways to MAle u look good. Yet behinD the Crack wine bottLes and all Else showEr together and get oN computer every day to get BaCk at what is reAlity that YOU twO know aBout. The lies maKe you full of Yourselves. Which VOlunteers are you? You batshit crazy drink and shower drink and shower. You like each other body? Get toGether often every morning before open. Drop the soap mitherfucker Shit Leaf and Paul. Your buns may glisen in the shOwer but whAt you do ANd say looks like The shit in tHe toileT and it stinks. Waft the wind what the wind as the shit rolling out is shit

Posted by: ftidayz ()
Date: February 29, 2012 09:18AM

BEH Wrote:
> Fridayz Wrote:
> -----
> > BEH Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Does the term "banana face" refer to a
> > countenance
> > > that is ap peel ing?
> >
> >
> > What is countenance?
>
>
> It means "face"
>
> Consider an english as a second language class.

Thanks for the lesson teacher.

Posted by: Arthur representing ()
Date: February 29, 2012 10:23AM

Not cool about Arthur. Can't post bail for him. Popo take him. Big deal they should release. No crime to me. Just Fairfax trying to clean out what they consider garbage. It never ends.

Posted by: Fernando ()
Date: February 29, 2012 11:22AM

The problem is unemployment okay? Housing. Who can afford area?

I work hard. Odd jobs okay? Why not some help?

Posted by: FERnanDa ()
Date: February 29, 2012 11:46AM

cRy cry cry Fernanda! You are illEgal and haVe no Business here. At an place iN USA! You are juSt SUcKing the places fOr fooD and seNding money back to MexiCO! You arE greedY no good need to Go back across tHe river and back to BurriTOS and tacOs fetnanda

Posted by: Erik H ()
Date: February 29, 2012 12:16PM

Why are people so hard on the homeless in our area? I come from the Midwest, so perhaps I am still in a bit of East Coast culture shock. However in our town we would simply help our less than fortunate neighbors.

Date: February 29, 2012 01:08PM

Erik H Wrote:
> Why are people so hard on the homeless in our
> area? I come from the Midwest, so perhaps I am
> still in a bit of East Coast culture shock.
> However in our town we would simply help our less
> than fortunate neighbors.

That is probably because your less fortunate neighbors would be greatful for the handout , and their plight would be temporary.

You'd never be able to do enough for these freaks complaining about the Lamb Center. They only see what everybody else is getting , like a spoiled brat at Christmas. Then they'll want you to support them into eternity, pissing and moaning all the way.

There are very few rational people who would deny help to someone truly needy and marginally thankful. But the lazy bum(s) that post here deserve nothing but comtempt and the heel of a boot.

Posted by: Axel Rose ()
Date: February 29, 2012 01:09PM

Erik H Wrote:
> Why are people so hard on the homeless in our
> area? I come from the Midwest, so perhaps I am
> still in a bit of East Coast culture shock.
> However in our town we would simply help our less
> than fortunate neighbors.

Welcome to the jungle.

Posted by: ----------+----++++++--------- ()
Date: February 29, 2012 01:59PM

10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

Posted by: janx ()
Date: February 29, 2012 03:17PM

Library is better. Offers more for us. Forget the circle, this is the spot

Posted by: Bleh boots 999999 ()
Date: February 29, 2012 03:29PM

BLEH is a bozo face jerk who is delusional and lieing to you mid.BLEH is part of the COzrRUPT group who had thIs place and Do NOT ListeN to his constent lies! That baNana face mitherfucker is part of political power in FaiRfax and is not the final solUtion. He is tHe proBlem and BLEH hides and lies piece of shit and shit stir the doo doo that's sliding iN his shoes! LiaRS!BLEH incoMplete AndirsOn Shit LeAf and all these evil doers banana FacEs that hAve theiR nose in someone else's shit fuCk oFf!!!! This hAs nothing to do wIth you excepyt making moRe money off of the tirEd and poor. Some of TheSe assholes work at the Lamb CenTer. INcomplete is Dave. He us puTS a fake handle to denY whAt is goinG on. Phone caLl incomplETE banana face mitherfucker! Ring a bell haviNg shiT pushed in in moLd infested RoacH shoWers a.d no hot watEr. Nice way to SavE money for douBle dippers aka favorite onEs. A bunch of BullsHit you know ans yet you continue to aBuse us for power greEd and to feel beTter about you.

Posted by: road traveler ()
Date: February 29, 2012 04:26PM

To BEH, not all of us are ungrateful. It is only a small nummber and those ewho are do not represent me or others whove had a hard times.

Posted by: Alien Visitors ()
Date: February 29, 2012 07:57PM

Once again it appears things have gotten a bit out of hand. Soon, Mayor Lederer will be vacating office of the City of Fairfax, and a message from our soon to be Mayor Scott Silverthorne will be posted here.

We come in peace. Really.
Attachments:
alien.png

Posted by: gutchexer ()
Date: March 01, 2012 06:54AM

This is a good place helping. Leave it alone.

Date: March 01, 2012 07:26AM

Bleh boots 999999 Wrote:
> BLEH is a bozo face jerk who is delusional and
> lieing to you mid.BLEH is part of the COzrRUPT
> group who had thIs place and Do NOT ListeN to his
> constent lies! That baNana face mitherfucker is
> part of political power in FaiRfax and is not the
> final solUtion. He is tHe proBlem and BLEH hides
> and lies piece of shit and shit stir the doo doo
> that's sliding iN his shoes! LiaRS!BLEH incoMplete
> AndirsOn Shit LeAf and all these evil doers banana
> FacEs that hAve theiR nose in someone else's shit
> fuCk oFf!!!! This hAs nothing to do wIth you
> excepyt making moRe money off of the tirEd and
> poor. Some of TheSe assholes work at the Lamb
> CenTer. INcomplete is Dave. He us puTS a fake
> handle to denY whAt is goinG on. Phone caLl
> incomplETE banana face mitherfucker! Ring a bell
> haviNg shiT pushed in in moLd infested RoacH
> shoWers a.d no hot watEr. Nice way to SavE money
> for douBle dippers aka favorite onEs. A bunch of
> BullsHit you know ans yet you continue to aBuse us
> for power greEd and to feel beTter about you.

Actually, I'm kind of jealous of you. Most of us have to spend huge amounts of money on drugs in order to hallucinate.
You however , seem to be in a constant state of psychosis. Congratulations.

Posted by: BLEH ()
Date: March 01, 2012 08:59AM

There goes batshiT crazy BLEH agAin geTting his big FucKING noSE into everyone busINESS. Yeah right yoU do not knoW shiT banana face mitherfucker. Lies you spEak. One dat a big book gOna go fly from skY and hit you incOmplete shIt Leaf Panderson and all that need cHeesE shoved up their assess Tao clean up your heAds that are surRounded by shit. How is Poopyhead batshiT crazy mitherfucker to tjat one. As uSual your AnuS does your talKing and SHIT comEs out youR mouth shit breath. Need guM or youR roTted shit SmEared teeth smell so pUtrid so bad batshit crAzy. You never bEen theRe so don't lie fOr others. Even then yout Shit. No no no no no no no no no no. And now even Mixer batshit crAzy sTuff you Yall doWn to mE with ShiT leAf and incOmplete banana face for your MonEhy. You waNt a tax ride off tjaT is the DeAL and you can say hi ho hi ho hi ho hi ho I heLped FinN and others usE and abuSe. TakE a shower banana face. Show some reAlity. You nerd mEds and to sPend time scRaping those warts arouNd youR pee pee get a shOt maKe the

Date: March 01, 2012 09:13AM

Can you please repeat that in English please?

Date: March 01, 2012 09:27AM

YoU speAK English and We WILL tsLk. WHAT'S MATTER DUmmy you spend no tIme in pRep school wherE you wenT. SleeP at deSk or rammed bY teacher

Posted by: jensenc ()
Date: March 01, 2012 10:07AM

Arthur is still locked up. Not cool not cool. We should start a collection for him. Who knows what hes going thru at ADC?

Posted by: fiNnfucker ()
Date: March 01, 2012 12:09PM

Fuck Arthur shOuld be FInn in the slAmmer for douBle dipping stealing and WatChing porn and smoKing crack. That piPe one day gonna make thaT mitherfucker uglier and mAke shiT for shim wise. This muSt be z man cryinG for pooR drinkIng draino fucking shiT that hIs po warnEd him about. Sobriety is a biRch huh drink that draino that shIt tear you yo. Go ahead and witH FInn steal couGh medicine and get afuckEf up foR sure. You peas in pod bUtt buddy mothers that aRe bunch of strzung out loosers thaT double dip and DRink your fill. Theft stEaling ddouble fuck dIp Finn and Zimmer fuck u slimy ball beAring ball of fecEs runninG down your Pants or pantiEs go resCue your butt Buddy fuck you

Date: March 01, 2012 01:32PM

BLEH Wrote:
> YoU speAK English and We WILL tsLk. WHAT'S MATTER
> DUmmy you spend no tIme in pRep school wherE you
> wenT. SleeP at deSk or rammed bY teacher

LOL!

Posted by: Chris A Lizer ()
Date: March 01, 2012 02:00PM

TLC, synonymous with panhandling and ruining the city's character.

Date: March 01, 2012 02:25PM

BLEH talkIng sHit again no surPRISE you have no fucKing idea about wHat you are talkIng shIt out Your mouTh about laMb. You know noThing do Gooder who WearS rubY ref slippeRs theres No plAce like HOme home no pLAce liKe homE. You mOck likE inComplete ShiT leaVes ANderson and morre thaT have no exPerience. Lie all yOu want you not EveN close to Lamb you close,to la la,land where you SniFf valium and Huff gaS from the bottom oof inczomplete and OthErs in a OrgY of lieS and nonzsense. Trash yoU are since GarBage and shIt is wHat you sPew here. You are poopyhEad banana facE like More IncompleTe. You nOt in reaLity with tHe CRank you Do in the BasemeNt upsTairs morE complete sniffIng Coke and gettzing jiggy with Anderson and shzit LeaF and prologue neeD hold hAndS to go to bazthroom. You sOme batshIt crazy mitherfuckers anD yoU come Up witH suPport to linE your fat wallEt and door to DooR steak deLivery

Date: March 01, 2012 02:34PM

BLEH ThaT staNd for BanAna Face Echoes Hores. You baTshit craZy and moRe Incomplete and yOur gRoup of Snobs don't set foot in. You juSt send cheCk anD go baCk to SMOking pipE in Comfort of liviNG room anD eatIng GooD food that orGanic shIt thAt I see yOu and other BananA face buy frOm traDer Joe. You some batshit cRazy yoU need Meds mayBe somE EnGlish Class. You MAKe no seNse. Send your CheCk senD your CheCk whIle thOse get it BUy morre booze aNd doPe and maybE sampLe mercHandise laDies of thE nizght sElling theIr aSs at,AnchOrage or BoulevArd

Date: March 01, 2012 02:49PM

The Lamb Center is a Godsend. Don't pay attention to the psychotic ramblings on this thread.
Here are just a FEW of the services provided AT NO COST:

Hot meals, showers, laundry
Mail, message, telephone and computer services
ID card and document recovery
Metro tokens and cards
Haircuts
Resume help
Court appearances on behalf of guests
Medical referrals and prescription aid
Dental and optical referrals
Social Security pension/disability assistance
Tax preparation
Base of operations for medical, mental health, addiction, veterans specialists
AA meetings

I personally toured the facility. The staff is caring and attentive.The place is sparkling clean, and lunch smelled pretty good.
I talked to the director,John MacPherson, Director of Operations, Dave Larrabee,Asst Director/ Employment Counselor, Patti Brown,and Asst Director/Counselor, Henry Marks. They're totally dedicated.

I now make a yearly contribution. This isn't like the United Way. You see your donations at work and they really help folks.

The people I saw using the facilities seemed happy with what was going on.

So don't believe for a second, these ungrateful , demented douchebags that complain about The Lamb Center.

If you don't believe me, tour the facility yourself. These folks are as close to Angels as you'll ever see on earth.

Date: March 01, 2012 02:52PM

YeaH taX wrIte oFf iS gOoD for BLEH. BananA fAce mitherfucker

Posted by: poison pill ()
Date: March 01, 2012 03:05PM

What mental health services? I don't see them? Haircuts? I think you try to help. Yet I do not know what you speak of. Good people here, yes. Yet we will be kicked out. The writings on the wall. It's a matter of time.

I am sure the sales job was good. Yet there are no pictures. No proof you have been to TLC.

This is troubleng. I think you try to do good. You still overlook much.

Date: March 01, 2012 03:15PM

You'll be "kicked out" because the place may be forced to change locations.

They need more contributions.

I wish the best for those who appreciate the place .

The rest of you should be locked up in a padded cell, so you can mutter unintelligably while you rock back and forth in a pile of you own feces.

Date: March 01, 2012 03:30PM

BLEH BLEH keeP helpIng Finn and otheR double DIp mitherfuckers wHo take your Cash and bUy craCk. Right your $ up thzeir nosEs ha ha ha ha ha. Or MaybE in craCk piPes high UpS like zincompletE only have $ for noSe caNdy. ThanKs for suPport doublE dIp Finn. HiS nozse appreciate ist

Date: March 01, 2012 03:33PM

BLEH raMbling mAn batsHit cRazy. AnyonE take BLEH serious?

Posted by: metroid ()
Date: March 01, 2012 03:47PM

The schools here must be gReat. Wow.

Posted by: KC N ()
Date: March 01, 2012 04:41PM

These diatribes do not, in fact squarely go against everything , everyone, and all efforts at the Lamb Center. There is no Arthur, Finn, nor do any of the musings of this very troubled person, seem to make any valid claims. Based upon its merits, I would pay this person no mind. In fact, I think it is a teenager and or lonely person.

Instead of writing angry notes, how about joining the Lamb Center as a volunteer? No pressure, if you juSt want to meet a few volunteers or guests, make yourself at home. I think you will feel comfortable at the Lamb Center. It is ultimately up to you. The homeless guests are our neighbors, our friends, and you can be also. Just something to ponder, please think it over.

Posted by: ej ()
Date: March 01, 2012 06:38PM

Shadows block the sun

Date: March 01, 2012 08:02PM

BLEH Wrote:
> BLEH ThaT staNd for BanAna Face Echoes Hores. You
> baTshit craZy and moRe Incomplete and yOur gRoup
> of Snobs don't set foot in. You juSt send cheCk
> anD go baCk to SMOking pipE in Comfort of liviNG
> room anD eatIng GooD food that orGanic shIt thAt I
> see yOu and other BananA face buy frOm traDer Joe.
> You some batshit cRazy yoU need Meds mayBe somE
> EnGlish Class. You MAKe no seNse. Send your CheCk
> senD your CheCk whIle thOse get it BUy morre booze
> aNd doPe and maybE sampLe mercHandise laDies of
> thE nizght sElling theIr aSs at,AnchOrage or
> BoulevArd

Is this what you are referring to?
Attachments:
batshit.jpg

Date: March 02, 2012 09:57AM

YoU makE no senSe BLEH banana fAce mitherfucker yOU inComPLETE and shIt leaf r emPloyees at Lamb anS geTting freed meth and bOoze anD voteD bazck to yOur posiTions of Banana faCE shit FuCking keEp sprEading lies No oNe no onE beLieves yOu any wAy your cRedible is shIt run your legs jusT like SHIt running oUt yOur mouTh naSty batshit cRazy lieS thAt yoU all geT together evEry daY to Make uP. You have BeeN expoSed all oF yoU caUght ha hA ha hA youR crediBle is sHit zero

Posted by: cyrus ()
Date: March 02, 2012 10:49AM

I don't like Finn. I'm not one of his crew. Yet so what.
He only gets a few things. What extra tokens you talking about. The regular one. Like Finn is going to sell them on the street. Or trade them for booze. He drinks. That's true. I think he gets $$$ somewhere else.

Posted by: CyRusFiNn ()
Date: March 02, 2012 12:03PM

Hi CyRus aKa FiNn yoU liE not goOd and douBle dip lie batshit cRazY mitherFucKer tzhar don't knOw nothiNg bUT scam scaM sCam the syStem. YouR boozE double Dip butt aiN'T goT as nythIng buT thefT on tOur minD. ReMember 711 aNd thoSe beeRs that ring BeLl duMmy yoU baCk to UsUal shIt yOu called ouT and aLong with diogoofErs aka deGenerates fUcks havE lieD your waY to the Top by SUckINg diCks to scoRe anotHer hit or Sippy SiPpy of your shIt usE theM tokEns fool

Posted by: doolen ()
Date: March 02, 2012 03:25PM

Much betters than we had in Jacksonville. A good peep here and none of all bickering. Not happening. Simple as that. Away fro here yeah. But not here ever.

Posted by: BEHiSALyingBigotFag! ()
Date: March 02, 2012 03:33PM

To the repeating FAGGOT LOVER BEH - You are clearly inclined to consistently LIE to defend the severely lacking of any real help so-called amenity's at the TLC.
Did you try actually utilizing any of them? The TLC is simply a quagmire of stagnation for only those specially favored as already detailed in this thread over and over.
It is too obvious that this place is simply being used as a group of peoples serious right-off on their taxes yearly, without a truly honest regard for it's actually proclaimed "mission", to help the actual ones arriving in honestly true need.
Everyone knows the first priority given is the PAYROLL for the GREEDY ONES who are already have got the entire op outside of this ($PAYROLL$) being a tax right-off for them and the donator's as well!
Next is the exuberant RENT that is paid out to the actual owner of the property with the additional major bulk of the donations outside of the very generous payroll the TLC 'staff' is being paid so generously with, that is also being used as a CONfigured tax right off. (called "tax deffered" in real estate tax terms) The owner is obviously in serious disconcern, due to the serious profit being raped out of the operation all together, with the seriously negative effect the TLC has on the entire surrounding business and private community's.
It is, to any slightly knowledgeable person of the way an 'establishment' like this is operated, that it is totally corrupt and hell bent-sent.
It's very existence, combined especially with the managerial practices already finely detailed in this thread, is simply only self-serving to these ones spoken about here, at best.
It is being popularly referenced as, and very correctly so "The Hall Of Shame". and the way it is being run, well, this referenced title is just too properly applicable. The management there is just plain shamefull. Playing their, as so very well described in this thread, rediculously obvious favorable treatment of the most undeserving ones. Rewarding themselves and their so wrongfully favored ones for their chronically corrupt thinking and ways with always being in denial of same.
They play the 'prove-it' gambit-CON so very well, yet it is just so too obvious too many do not even notice. Any given person with the simplest of ability to, without even realy 'looking', would notice these facts depicted. Of course, again, the given person would have to have the more thorough knowledge of just how any 'charitable organization' is operated with ALL of the aspects being fully considered here-in this post and more, this entire thread.
Now 'go back to the beginning of the class', BEH and the rest of you 'in denial of your obviously corrupt way of thinking', for you have flunked, big-time, your weekly quiz and now the next-to-final exam concerning the subject matter of this most educating thread and, with more 'class' than you will ever have, real truth of the TLC matter at hand.
Of course, the PROPERLY RECOGNIZED local authority;'s see's all to well thru thhis TLC Super-Scam of an operaion that goes on, for they have sealed it's doom. (demise) All too well, everyone knows when the lease runs out, the TLC is going to cease to exist in FX City, and FX County, overall, is refusing them any type of permit to open any similar op anywhere in the entire county.
Now keep lying to yourself and posting such same lies as you do on this thread, BEH and the rest like you! You are NOT any kind of PROPERLY DIGNIFIED PROPER AUTHORITY here or anywhere, for that matter. And if you are still or are starting to make any donations to this most thoroughly CORRUPT, Hell-Bent opertaion, well, then I and many others know you and the other BRAINWASHED with the probable added corrupt-minded GREED going on in your nothing but selfishly self interest mind are simply, well, going to hell in a handbasket along with the TLC management with the Board Of Director's - all!
And I seriously would think if you, BEH and the rest making similar-like posts on this thread, had a business or live in the local area, especially with children, you would not think or feel the same way a depicted in your lame post. You obviously have some very personally, greedy-oriented reason for making such full-of bull posts as yours referenced! I mean, added to the rest of the facts detailed about the total failure of the falsy-proclaimed "mission" of the TLC - the added example of the 7-Eleven that was located right next door to this CORRUPT DUMP gave up and had to go thru the totally wastfull expense of having to move the entire business elsewhere DIRECTLY BECAUSE OF WHAT HAS BEEN SO THOROUGHLY DETAILED so well and readily thru-out this thread. The FACT that it IS immorally CORRUPT! And to think of the so-sick and arrogant insistence of running the TLC the same way still that caused the 7-Eleven to have to move like this, instead of simply RESPECTFULLY changing the way the TLC is operated so CORRUPTIVELY-MINDED or better yet, since they refuse to change the way it is operated, SHUT THE DUMP, BOTTOM OF THE SEWER-HOLE PLACE DOWN NOW IF NOT YESTERDAY!
And there are many other much more respectably, unquestionably honest, well established places that help the homeless so much better than this one. (The "Hall Of Shame" TLC) Your donations would be much better donated with one of these other much better places you should already know very well, exist.
Get real. Your super-self-indulgent sinfull self needs to wake up to the TRUE word of the Scripture of Our True God and Savior! Donate your precious money and time to one of the more reputably well-established Help The Honestly God Fearing Truly Needy and Homeless Ones, in which the TLC simply does not do in most every case.
Spare The Rod, Spoil the Child. Reward the Spoiled Child, they simply become even more rotten-spoiled adults, in direct CONflict with what the TRUE REALITY of what the actual teaching of the Scripture's is all about!

23,862 Views 1,885 Posts. Hope more local business owner's and local residents have been brought to the awareness of what is going on in their own back yard with this " Hall Of Shame " TLC operation.

I, as a local resident, am truely convinced due to the direct experience-witnessing, as well as with far too many others, know very well that this corruptly ran TLC needs, simply, to be shut down permanently today if not years ago yesterday!

Posted by: ComplimentsToPoisonPill! ()
Date: March 02, 2012 03:49PM

poison pill, you are heaven-sent! Help more by adding more detail to your witnessing of what TRULY goes on at the TLC! It is most welcome.
BEH and what is obviously TLC staff themselves, only interested in their own selfish ongoing CORRUPT-MINDED GREED and FULL of SIN managerial practices are making IN DENIAL OF SAME posts on this thread, while STILL INSISTING on running the " HALL OF SHAME " in their insisting on being a RAGING HIPOCRYTICALLY BIGOTED way!
NOW GIVE ME MORE DONATIONS they are posting. That is their TRUE MISSION and SCREW THE SELF RIGHTEOUSLY FALSLY PROCLAIMED MISSION that they LIE about! GIVE THEM MORE MONEY that is simply not really reaching ANYONE that HONESTLY needs the monetary help for their 'core survival' of food, shelter and THE PROPER REST they need to be able to help themselves better!

Date: March 02, 2012 04:07PM

> I, as a local resident, am truely convinced due to
> the direct experience-witnessing, as well as with
> far too many others, know very well that this
> corruptly ran TLC needs, simply, to be shut down
> permanently today if not years ago yesterday!

Oh so after all you are not homeless, but rather a NIMBY type. Thanks for clarifying that, and that all of your posts are nonsense then, and have no actual weight. Appreciate your accidental honesty at the end.

Posted by: jensencYouFool! ()
Date: March 02, 2012 04:21PM

Hey jensenc, Arty needs to go to JAIL, without 'passing Go' and never to collect any more $200.00 Tax-Payer Checks for a long time. He's had far to many and much more than his 'fair share' of chances to 'straighten up and fly right'!
He is nothing but a highly disrespectfull, loud-mouthed chronic Alcoholic Hate Whitey-Cracker CrackHead!
The best thing for him is to be locked up in a drug and alcohol free environment like the prisons are designed better to be now, and quit making excuses for him and ones like him (the many other FAVORED ones like him at the TLC, at the FURTHERED DEMISE of the Truly Honest Homeless Ones In Need) at the ADDED EXPENSE to the Honest-Working Tax-Payer's!
You ARE aware of the seriously HIGH LEVEL of Tax-Burdening Debt we are all being punished with all this 'love the obsessed with HATE Chronic Substance Abuser's' liberalism going on like at the TLC most profusely, aren't you? How about YOU atart paying for it all, instead of pushing the burden of the expense of this 'angle' of nothing but selfishness going on, feeling forever oh-so-sorry for what is clearly and ongoing menace to society like your precious Arthur is!

He's done and doing even more crime like the Crack-Cocaine DEALING he's been caught doing along with so much more CRIME that he does that he simply has not been caught doing, so he needs to do THE TIME, in the State Penn along with the rest of the CRIMINALLY-MINDED CRIMINALS. And simply stop treating him so FAVORABLY compared to others, like the TLC practices so very well and obvious!
You, jensenc, MUST be part of 'staff' at the TLC. Sounds just like Henry, the 'bleed for my African American buddy no matter what and the FAGS that come here to MY TLC' and SCREW everyone else, especially White Cracker's, THROW THEM THE HELL OUT OUT ON THEIR HONKEY WHITE-TRASH WORTHLESS ASSES! Who cares if their not causing any real trouble or problems like ones like ARTHUR very well do cause!
GET THE WHITE-HONKY-TRASH-CRACKER-BOY the HELL OUT OF MY TLC!
Yeah! What is it Henry! Miss your Chronic Crack-Cocaine Smokin'-Buddy and Alcoholic Supplier of Same Arthur?
'Our Father, Who Art In Heaven'? Is that the way it's gonna be, forever, Henry?
'Ol ART is your Daddy? Got the Lord's Prayer a little mixed up, do you?
Get your head out of your 'Demon's Ass', Henry! Or who-ever wrote this jensenc post! Everyone knows Henry's Demons is Alcohol and Drugs. Would save the Honest, Hard Working Tax-Payer's a whole lot of D.O.D.-Army Disability monthly Paychecks to better-yet, catch Henry in the act like they did Arthur, lock him up for his criminally FELONOUS activity's and simply cancel out for the rest of his natural born day's his illegal collection of his monthly D.O.D. Disability!

Posted by: Bsrr ()
Date: March 02, 2012 04:38PM

Blitta blatter blitter blattah

Date: March 02, 2012 04:54PM

tea leaves Wrote:
> > I, as a local resident, am truely convinced due
> to
> > the direct experience-witnessing, as well as
> with
> > far too many others, know very well that this
> > corruptly ran TLC needs, simply, to be shut
> down
> > permanently today if not years ago yesterday!
>
>
>

I know who you are. Your initials are JOD. You have run for City Council, numerous times, and earned all of 1% of the vote everytime because you are a freak. You claim to be religious, yet show nothing but contempt who doesn't believe in your hateful version of it. Good job, and are you running again? This time I might just throw a few dozen eggs in your direction moron.

Best.

Posted by: dagge ()
Date: March 03, 2012 10:29AM

Basketball is the sport. We need court circle towers kick Id off of it

Posted by: .comsnagajob-That'sGoodPost! ()
Date: March 03, 2012 01:06PM

Snagajob.com - That's a good post! Thank you! Perfectly depicts the types at this TLC and FACETSCARES.ORG Hypo that so cunningly control the place!

Posted by: leaves tea has psychotic imaginations ()
Date: March 03, 2012 01:24PM

tea leaves, here you go again, with your Most Severely InCONplete ramblings about how you have the ability to see into every individuals past, present and future with your extra sensory perception (ESP), mind reading, and now what? You have a Master's/ Doctorates degree in being able to define everyones writing abilities with the additional ability to define who has posted what on this thread without fail? Every time? Perfectly? And I bet you imagine you are perfect as well?

Hey everyone! It's the second coming of Jesus Christ Himself!

This tea leaves NIMBY-FUCK! So typically COMMON of a person to be so self-indulged in nothing but themselves and their self imagined PERFECTIONS of every knowledgeable talent or profession known to mankind!

tea leaves, you would make a perfect new candidate to run the TLC or even FACETCARES.Org! You are the Second Coming Of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior!

(only in a HOGS MINDS-EYE!) Your talent to expose your bottom of the sewer hole-slime-like mentality, just like these brainless JERK-OFFS that are managing the TLC, FACETSCARES, and places like these and beyond is just more and more amazing every time WE ALL see and read one of your comment-posts!

So keep up the good work at exposing your STUPID-IDIOT, BRAIN-DEAD MENTALITY and post some more of your brainless comments!

Date: March 03, 2012 02:03PM

leaves tea has psychotic imaginations Wrote:
> tea leaves, here you go again, with your Most
> Severely InCONplete ramblings about how you have
> the ability to see into every individuals past,
> present and future with your extra sensory
> perception (ESP), mind reading, and now what? You
> have a Master's/ Doctorates degree in being able
> to define everyones writing abilities with the
> additional ability to define who has posted what
> on this thread without fail? Every time?
> Perfectly? And I bet you imagine you are perfect
> as well?
>
> Hey everyone! It's the second coming of Jesus
> Christ Himself!
>
> This tea leaves NIMBY-FUCK! So typically
> COMMON of a person to be so self-indulged in
> nothing but themselves and their self imagined
> PERFECTIONS of every knowledgeable talent or
> profession known to mankind!
>
> tea leaves, you would make a perfect new candidate
> to run the TLC or even FACETCARES.Org! You are
> the Second Coming Of Jesus Christ our Lord and
> Savior!
>
> (only in a HOGS MINDS-EYE!) Your talent to expose
> your bottom of the sewer hole-slime-like
> mentality, just like these brainless JERK-OFFS
> that are managing the TLC, FACETSCARES, and places
> like these and beyond is just more and more
> amazing every time WE ALL see and read one of your
> comment-posts!
>
> So keep up the good work at exposing your
> STUPID-IDIOT, BRAIN-DEAD MENTALITY and post some
> more of your brainless comments!

As the second coming of Christ. Nope, I am not the son of God, nor am I anything close to having anything close to perfect or even decent character. I am an imperfect person, a sinner, and someone who just does the best that they can, regardless if the circumstances are easy or otherwise.

As for the stupid idot mentality, my IQ is in the average range, and I am a college graduate. True, I did not go to Harvard or Yale, maybe you did, but I am a man who simply works hard to pay the mortgage, the car notes, and take care of my family.

Which is what all of us should be doing. That's what places like the Lamb Center and others do. Are most going to fail, that utilize their services? Of course. However, failure is a common occurence regardless of what we do, and also how we learn. Mistakes. Each of us have made them, and the people at the Lamb Center, Facets, or other places that cater to vulnerable citizens, may only have a few success stories. Yet, those few are better than NONE.

NIMBY FUCK. Interesting. I do not know whether the Lamb Center is great, but I don't think its terrible. There are worse places out there. For instance, I would have an issue if they built a nuclear reactor or a methadone clinic, next to where I live. Yet for the vast majority of Lamb Center guests, they are harmless folks. Is it up for me to judge them? Nope. That rests with a far higher power. That's right God.

I feel sorry for you. Whatever happened, I pray that you find help, and can find compassion in your heart, instead of constant hatred and anger that seems to be misplaced. Its your right to feel this way, and write posts such as this, but it just seems counterproductive. I'm sure the Lamb Center is managed by fine folks, as they have numerous congregations and other organizations supporting them. That strongly suggests credibility, of which you are lacking.

Posted by: forked ()
Date: March 03, 2012 03:24PM

Oh cry me a fucking river!

Posted by: BenbEr ()
Date: March 03, 2012 03:42PM

Akili Smith

Date: March 03, 2012 06:00PM

BlEh TalkiNg morE smaCk anD not knoWingly knoWing nothiNgs. Muse there incOmplete BleH BleH BleH yOU knoW noThinG INgrate INFEsted by worMs. ScraTch and snide You is. You Are juSt,ouT for youzr bottom lIne whiCh is pRotect FiNN and creW. DoubLE diP you Do Too prOfiting frOm aLl goiNg on at ciRcle run fOr mAyor mitherfucker And shOw whAt you Try tO staRt doUble dip Dick

Posted by: Yager Meister ()
Date: March 03, 2012 08:27PM

I thought this place was being moved to Merrifield. Not that I'm against it, but does anyone know what happened?

Posted by: MoreProofOfPsychosisRantsFmTL ()
Date: March 04, 2012 04:22PM

Your latest post, tea leaves, is just more proof of your seriously depraved psychotic mental condition. Please indulge us further with more proof of same.
Although it's getting quite seriously as boring as can anything be, I love the added proof you keep adding to what is already proved.

You are a psychotic moron.

No one human person knows " ALL ", or sees " ALL " or can tell the past, present and future of everyone they meet and/or about everyplace they come in contact with. Especially over the internet on a thread on any given website!

To try and stipulate so such as you have done and keep doing is simply more proof that you are one sick-minded individual, all ate-up with you self-convictions that you somehow possess mental ability's no human one has or ever will have.

And are you the second coming of Christ or God? Of course not. Yet this is what you are consistently trying to stipulate thru your moronic postings. If you were you would not be entering comments/post on any sort of website/thread like this one.

Now, again. YOU seriously need to correct the obvious that you are proving so well with the expressed content of your posts. Your head is and has been so far up your anus for far too long. With your anul-minded spincter wrapped so tightly around your neck for so long there is serious brain damage going on, obviously, from the cut-off of the oxygen to your brain. I would highly suggest you remove it immediatly before it's too late, if it not already is too late. I think, due to the content of your posts it is too late. At best, you could/should simply remove it from your anus now to stop any further damage. Of course, you need to start with un-wrapping the spincter-muscle, which would involve you yourself, mentally, from being so anul-minded. Otherwise. the/a special tool to do so might cause serious damage to the spincter muscle itself. I know this sounds complicated to a person like you, but then, we consider the source.

Date: March 04, 2012 04:39PM

MoreProofOfPsychosisRantsFmTL Wrote:
> Your latest post, tea leaves, is just more proof
> of your seriously depraved psychotic mental
> condition. Please indulge us further with more
> proof of same.
> Although it's getting quite seriously as boring as
> can anything be, I love the added proof you keep
> adding to what is already proved.
>
> You are a psychotic moron.
>
> No one human person knows " ALL ", or sees "
> ALL " or can tell the past, present and future of
> everyone they meet and/or about everyplace they
> come in contact with. Especially over the
> internet on a thread on any given website!
>
> To try and stipulate so such as you have done and
> keep doing is simply more proof that you are one
> sick-minded individual, all ate-up with you
> self-convictions that you somehow possess mental
> ability's no human one has or ever will have.
>
> And are you the second coming of Christ or God?
> Of course not. Yet this is what you are
> consistently trying to stipulate thru your moronic
> postings. If you were you would not be entering
> comments/post on any sort of website/thread like
> this one.
>
> Now, again. YOU seriously need to correct the
> obvious that you are proving so well with the
> expressed content of your posts. Your head is and
> has been so far up your anus for far too long.
> With your anul-minded spincter wrapped so tightly
> around your neck for so long there is serious
> brain damage going on, obviously, from the cut-off
> of the oxygen to your brain. I would highly
> suggest you remove it immediatly before it's too
> late, if it not already is too late. I think, due
> to the content of your posts it is too late. At
> best, you could/should simply remove it from your
> anus now to stop any further damage. Of course,
> you need to start with un-wrapping the
> spincter-muscle, which would involve you yourself,
> mentally, from being so anul-minded. Otherwise.
> the/a special tool to do so might cause serious
> damage to the spincter muscle itself. I know this
> sounds complicated to a person like you, but then,
> we consider the source.

I think it would behoove you, to perhaps read the Bible, especially considering that it is Lent. You have now motivated me. Thank you for that, as I am going to volunteer at the Lamb Center, and take pictures and provide them here, to show an honest and open version of what they are doing.

Thank you and God bless you, for using your anger towards a good cause.

Best. Peace and blessings.

Pages: PreviousFirst...1415161718192021222324...LastNext
Current Page: 19 of 52

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.