HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...1819202122232425262728...LastNext
Current Page: 23 of 52
Re: The Lamb Center 3220 Old Lee Highway
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: March 27, 2012 08:11AM

The following post is spoken in tounges:

"EGO animadverto snakes quod later no of humanus caput capitis. Ut bardus ut EGO sum , EGO sum etiam tumidus. EGO amo solvo res , tamen mos criminor super lemma , quod morsus manus manus ut nutritor mihi."

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 27, 2012 08:16AM

Finn quod Niger Melior es geminus dipping per bona of Dave Laraby

Posted by: BLEH ()
Date: March 27, 2012 08:20AM

BLEH spEakiNg iN ToNGUES yoU baTShiT crAZy bE zlizvVing thE,gooD lifE finE BeeR weST weAr suiT booTs stOmp oUt whAts gOinG oN wOrD iS oN strEet fINN anD yoU noW thInK rAtios EatiNg gOOd drInkiNg gOoD sHiT anD thE coNdO bE goIng tO yoUr baTShiT crAzy heAd FuCk yoU anD bananA faCe sycHos hoW iS AmY buRninG yoUR croTch

Date: March 27, 2012 10:58AM

BLEH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> BLEH spEakiNg iN ToNGUES yoU baTShiT crAZy bE
> zlizvVing thE,gooD lifE finE BeeR weST weAr suiT
> booTs stOmp oUt whAts gOinG oN wOrD iS oN strEet
> fINN anD yoU noW thInK rAtios EatiNg gOOd drInkiNg
> gOoD sHiT anD thE coNdO bE goIng tO yoUr baTShiT
> crAzy heAd FuCk yoU anD bananA faCe sycHos hoW iS
> AmY buRninG yoUR croTch

Quo usque tandem abutere, Catilina, patientia nostra? quam diu etiam furor iste tuus nos eludet? quem ad finem sese effrenata iactabit audacia? Nihilne te nocturnum praesidium Palati, nihil urbis vigiliae, nihil timor populi, nihil concursus bonorum omnium, nihil hic munitissimus habendi senatus locus, nihil horum ora voltusque moverunt? Patere tua consilia non sentis, constrictam iam horum omnium scientia teneri coniurationem tuam non vides? Quid proxima, quid superiore nocte egeris, ubi fueris, quos convocaveris, quid consilii ceperis, quem nostrum ignorare arbitraris? [2] O tempora, o mores! Senatus haec intellegit. Consul videt; hic tamen vivit. Vivit? immo vero etiam in senatum venit, fit publici consilii particeps, notat et designat oculis ad caedem unum quemque nostrum. Nos autem fortes viri satis facere rei publicae videmur, si istius furorem ac tela vitemus. Ad mortem te, Catilina, duci iussu consulis iam pridem oportebat, in te conferri pestem, quam tu in nos [omnes iam diu] machinaris.

Posted by: tea leaves ()
Date: March 27, 2012 11:25AM

I'm off to other duties, but a visit this morning with the Lamb Center went well. Thank you to both John McPherson, Dave Laraby, for taking the time to answer questions, and also a article will be posted here when time allows. Next up is photos of the facility. Later will be an open and honest view of what I observed, whether you agree to disagree, or agree to agree, it will be what it is.

Date: March 27, 2012 11:26AM

Attachments:
IMAG0573.jpg

Date: March 27, 2012 11:26AM

Attachments:
IMAG0574.jpg

Date: March 27, 2012 11:27AM

Attachments:
IMAG0575.jpg

Date: March 27, 2012 11:28AM

Attachments:
IMAG0576.jpg

Date: March 27, 2012 11:28AM

Attachments:
IMAG0577.jpg

Date: March 27, 2012 11:30AM

to the guy always complaining about showers: what mats?????

Other than that, later on today hopefully, more will be posted about the Lamb Center.

Date: March 27, 2012 12:32PM

@Tea Leaves

What you will find is what I found when I visited The Lamb Center. It's a decently maintained facility run by caring individuals.

But there are those that are arrogant and/or seriously mentally ill who complain via access to a computer provided by the very people that the loony tunes criticize.

Posted by: Hirch ()
Date: March 27, 2012 12:32PM

Yeah right thy moved the matts before u got three. Do not even think for a second they would not. In a second they wood do it and make the shit cleat

Date: March 27, 2012 12:49PM

BLEH spEakING iN ToNGUES u Are baTShIt craZy gO riDe thE cuE bUS hanG ouT wiTH FuCkinG fiNn douBlE diPpinG yoU sO gOod aT thAT gO iN riDe aRoUNd iN cUE BUS anD plaY wiTH thOse snAkes baTShiT crAzy motHerFuckEr yoU smOkE crAck haNgInG ouT aT shOPErS baNana fACe kiCk mE oUT BLEH haNg ouT wiTH fiNn AmY baTShit CRAzY yoU arE gO anD doUBlE DIp eAtinG gOod steaKs whIle sHit roLls ouT yoUr baTShiT crAZy teEth sMoke thE piPe maYbe gIvE thE snaKes sOme aweeD aNd tHeY eaT yoU ouT oF houSe bATShiT craZy tO seE whAt yoU anD fINN dO

Date: March 27, 2012 12:53PM

Tandem aliquando, Quirites, L. Catilinam furentem audacia, scelus anhelantem, pestem patriae nefarie molientem, vobis atque huic urbi ferro flammaque minitantem ex urbe vel eiecimus vel emisimus vel ipsum egredientem verbis prosecuti sumus. Abiit, excessit, evasit, erupit. Nulla iam pernicies a monstro illo atque prodigio moenibus ipsis intra moenia comparabitur. Atque hunc quidem unum huius belli domestici ducem sine controversia vicimus. Non enim iam inter latera nostra sica illa versabitur, non in campo, non in foro, non in curia, non denique intra domesticos parietes pertimescemus. Loco ille motus est, cum est ex urbe depulsus. Palam iam cum hoste nullo inpediente bellum iustum geremus. Sine dubio perdidimus hominem magnificeque vicimus, cum illum ex occultis insidiis in apertum latrocinium coniecimus.

Date: March 27, 2012 03:12PM

BLEH u bAztshit crAzY gO seE a fuckiNG doCtoR tO cheCk yoUr BraIns yoU anD fINN AMY liArby knOWn aS inComPlete yoU aLL neEd heLp ciTy goIng tO caTch youR snAkeS yoU thiNK yoU caN waLk ARounD wiTh snAkEs aND thE FaIrFaX poLiCe nOt gOing tO gaVe qUesTions guNs draWn pePper sprAyINg snAkes giVe me Some mORe yOu saY fINN crIminAl masTermiNd snAkes oUt oF bAskets heRe at shOpErS hAve a SnAKE witH yoUr caN oF olIves yoU batShIt crAZy lookIng fOR thAt caRd tO senD tO crOtch burNIng AMy cheCk ouT thE caRds hAvE a SnAKE neeD somE oranGe juiCe foR fINN dyaBezetis hAvE a SnAKE checK A maGazine havE a SNAKE neEd heAdache pIll hAvE a SnAKE yOu juSt baTShit CRAZY baNana fACe nO gooD foR notHing eatIng faNcy fOods haVe A SnAKE riDe thE cuE bUS haVE a SnAKE gO thrOw iT wiTh FINN I dARe yoU to siT oN cUe witH LoTs oF SnAKeS fINN aNd crazck wHORes AMy gO geT heR sNake FUck A rosE batShit Crazy vooDoo smoKing crAck baNana fACe snAke plaYing sPeakinG iN ToNGUES cRazy baTShit

Date: March 27, 2012 03:27PM

Well boys, if the accommodations at The Lamb Center aren't up to your standards, you can always get a townhouse like Finn, decorate it anyway you like, make your favorite meals , and clean your own bathroom to your personal standards.

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: March 27, 2012 03:36PM

Ahhh the infamous showers! I believe the guy was complaining about the screws in the floor of the shower which are visible in the pictures. In his mind this is not the correct fix and a new shower should have been purchased. I'm sure he has better shower facilities out on the streets and/or he was expecting the four seasons. After all he deserves better.

Date: March 27, 2012 03:55PM

Alright, well it appears that my time is very limited today, and I do apologize for that, but let me "crank this out." I met with both John McPherson and Dave Laraby this morning, they are the Executive Director and Operations Manager if I remember correctly. Their cards are with me, so if I made a mistake that will be fixed later on. Anyhow, I walked into the place, and was met by a vibrant lady, very kind, and more than helpful.

I actually walked around the Lamb Center first, including ajoining properties. It was very clean. The back area did not have one piece of garbage, in fact, it might have been the prettiest place in Fairfax, closest thing to Disney World, no bottles, no paper, nothing. The front was the same. A dumpster is on the premesis up front, and a couple of guests were nearby outside.

As with my last visit, which was a surprise, there were a host of guests. The average age again was probably around 40 or so, and a very diverse crowd, with the majority being white males. I got to look around more today, as the Lamb Center offers mailboxes for guests to use, and also lockers for storage. This they are able to "rent out" for free for a couple of weeks, and alone shows that responsibility is taught here, as guests have to sign in for them.

Dave I only had a few minutes with. I hope to meet him again. He is more than honest that mistakes led him to the Lamb Center, and I do not doubt his faith at all. In fact, he is without a doubt very kind. John is more business like, but still passionate, and told me about how the Lamb Center works. He wants to find more businesses that will employ guests, even if it was only for a couple hours a week. This is so guests can learn self-respect, and he already has one who does a routine job, that has helped with his self esteem and he's much happier than when he came in.

Churches and citizens make up the bulk of the donations. Some churches are very active, others are more in the background and not on the front lines. Some businesses help with donated food, and items such as toiletries for the showers, which were clean. Sure they are not the fanciest I've seen, but they remind me of a campground such as Burke Lake or Lake Fairfax. They were all in working order, as was the laundry area, where volunteers were helping out people have clean clothes.

It is a faith based institution, but the county does send in social workers to help the homeless folks, along with a Nurse Practitioner.(Probably spelled wrong) Basic medical needs are checked, and residents are allowed to use phones.(No long distance, 900 #'s, etc). I really liked the rules being as such in one particular area-if a guest is kicked out, time varies, they have to personally meet with the staff member that they had the problem with, often with a third party. That is good, instead of allowing staff to be all over the place, this strikes me as very reasonable. They do not like to do that.

The only difference I noticed was a "City of Fairfax Police" sign on the door, "will be notified if you are drunk or disorderly." That is new, from my last visit, I am most certain. Its blue, and right out front. The Lamb Center appears to be in the process of moving, to another location in the City, and John feels it to be a better location. It started out with the Truro Church, and now has numerous ones involved. If anyone can help hire someone deserving for even just a couple of hours, position does not have to matter, let them know. I'll post their info later with the more detailed info. As for cleanliness, this place is pretty damn good, and they have a whole bunch of services, including prayer service and meals, along with help with filling out documents, etc.

Date: March 27, 2012 04:06PM

BLEH yOU jusT A baTShIt crAzy mothErfUcKer gOt yoUr heAd wireD to HelmET anD yoU anD fINN continUe doUblE dIPpInG trYinG tO aBuse tHe SysTem yoU baNana fACe douBle diP bAtshiT crazY smokIng crAck snAkes AMy buRniNg yOu hoW iS thAt liTtle sHit thIng beTweeN youR leGs geT YOuar shOt anD mayBe thE buRniNg comEs leSs snAke biTe iT ofF weaR rAt shirTs thIs heLps fIsh witH douBle diPpy fInN anD yoU likE gaNG aT thE coNDO makInG dopE smokIng cRAck baTShit CRAZY BLEH yoU juSt HaVE nO cluE baNana fACe incOmpletE

Posted by: SHIT LEAF ()
Date: March 27, 2012 04:32PM

SHIT LEAF juSt reAd yOuR bATShit CrAZy raMblinGs oF courSe thEy maKe iT prEtty wiTh yoU comIng thEY haD aLl thE PeopLe eVeN FUck yOu fINN cleAninG iT of boTtleS doPe snAkes neetLes CigareTTE bUttS anD othEr shiT banAna faCe liaRby fInN anD crEW puLled yoUr eyEs shUt puTtinG druGs iN yOUr Water thoSe atE noT shoWers anD yoU baNana fACe anD haVe fuN wiTh FINN BLEH incoMplEtE anD aLl thOse wHo wIll stOp aT notHingS tO hiDe thE douBlE dIPpiNg anD snAkes doPe booZe anD criMINAL enTerpRises ShIT leAF baNanA fACE yoU arE baTShit CRAzY gO hanG ouT wiTH fiNn douBlE dIPpiNg riDe thE buS go FUck yourSelf baTShit CRAzY baNana fACe piLe oF snaKe shIt batSHit crAzy yoU dO noT knOWING noThinG

Posted by: kevin t ()
Date: March 27, 2012 05:55PM

Are they still doin aa mtgs and also bible study? I spent some time there. Only 2 days.

Date: March 27, 2012 07:47PM

Glad to see that I'm getting some positive press again from ShIT Leaf. What a unique personality/ies.

Anyhow, now that I'm off work, I wanted to describe a bit more about the The Lamb Center, as some people did ask questions here and through email. There is a cleaning service that does come in once a week for the bathroom and cleaning areas. 80-100+ guests per day are served here, whether it be AA meetings/prayer services, or counseling. It is a 501 C Charity, that's right feel free to donate a bit of cash, its tax deductible.

There is no CCTV system. There is at the business next door, and any bad action by guests will be brought to the attention of the staff here. Neighbors, residents are encouraged to call the police if panhandled. The Lamb Center per Mr. McPherson has a good relationship with the Fairfax City Police Department, and they have trespassed several disruptive folks from the premesis.

Yet, with that in mind, they are willing to give people chances. Their bans, if the person is willing to peacefully sit down with the staff member that there was an altercation/issue with, they shall be willing to consider allowing them back in. They are a member of the United Way. All faiths are invited in, and all faiths are invited to be a part of helping out with the guests here.

**This is my bias, and I admit it freely. I have written this to John, and have been taught by my family this, and agree with very strongly. A person with a job, even a few hours a week, has respect that cannot be measured. It does not matter how glamorous or dirty it is, rather it is the self-esteem from having something to do. If someone can go down to the Lamb Center, or go to their website at the Lamb Center, or their facebook page, and hire someone, even if just for a couple hours, that could mean a lot to that person. Its not just about paying them per hour, its really about giving them an opportunity to succeed. John or Dave did not tell me this explictly, but I have a feeling, there would be more than a few people here, willing to work if a job became available.**

Okay, off my soap box. The Lamb Center deals with difficult situations. There are guests who have issues with sobriety, drugs and/or alcohol. These are common with intact families, or the broken families, that a lot of guests come from. Also there is mental illness, and whether the county/city/state or other groups are doing a decent enough job, is not up to me. The Lamb Center accepts people for who they are, not for what their "demons or struggles" are.

Any questions, feel free to contact them, or I will if anybody has one. Nothing is off limits, they are open, and I've investigated numerous places, and while I do have some concerns about panhandling that may or may not be related to the TLC, some concerns with it being close to school, I will give them credit helping a very vulnerable population.

Date: March 28, 2012 08:05AM

"SHIT LEAF juSt reAd yOuR bATShit CrAZy raMblinGs"

Boy is that an example of the pot calling the kettle black?

Date: March 28, 2012 08:26AM

BLEH yOU liKe snAkeS wiReD hELmeTs fINN blAck Betty liArbY foR yoU geT ouT oF SnAKeS cUe BUS riDiNG arouNd baTShiT crAzY geT aLl fReE shIT sTd frOm AMy hoW yoUr crOtch TodaY blEH likE,anoTher shOt or baTShit CRAzY frEe douBle diPpinG kIckInG baCk wiTh FINN speAKing iN toNGUES sPreadinG rumorS aNd FUckIng uP thE cuE bUS kicK mE BLeH ouT oF shOpErS fINN caN shOp thEre snAke iN isLe 5 baTShit CRAZY waTch ouT foR thE snAKes beHind thE caSh iEr yOu geT biT yoU gonE siMple aS thAt douBle diP fINN lyIng foR coverInG foR crACk pipE baNana fACe crAck smOkinG lighT iT uP gooD shiT yoU haVe roTted tEEth frOM aLly yOur doubLe diPping fINN paRtneR iN crIme

Date: March 28, 2012 08:32AM

Bleh, if you took your meds, would you be able to master the caps key?

Date: March 28, 2012 09:03AM

BLEH piCk anD chooSe PicK aNd ChooSe thAt iS whaT iS wrOnG wIth yoU baTShiT crAZy pEople stOp looKing AT thIngs tHat dO noT makE senSe foCus yOu banAna fACe yOu arE onE tO taLk taLking iN toNGUES yOU neeD tO sTOp tHis sYCOtic BeHavior yoU

Date: March 28, 2012 02:02PM

BLEH snaKe WoRshiP iS nOt crAzy arounD iN cUe Bus iS noT baTShiT crAzy yoU neeD meDs BLEH yOU neeD woodBURn maYbe bUrning fIre crOtch frOm AMy oR fInN maYbe baTShit CRAZY bUtt fUcKer yoUr BrAInS haVe tURnEd tO muSh witH inCompLete baNanA fAcE,batShit CrAzy yOU alL neEd mEdS gO doWn syCotiC fooLs blinDed tO toNguE sPeaKinG sNakeS toSsing arouNd thRow,theM haVe A biTe

Date: March 28, 2012 02:08PM

I agree..it is difficult to focus when one is a banana face and psychotic.
Speaking in tounges doesn't help either. It scares the heck out of my Aunt Thelma when I begin to babble in Ancient Greek.

And just when I think I'm getting my bearings...BAM! Here comes the snakes on the bus and the roads made of out bricks with spinning heads . Good Gawd Almighty!

Thank God for Finn, Dave Laraby , More iNcomplete and Black Betty!
Without Finns van and townhouse we wouldn't be able to double dip and party all day and night.

Now if you'll excuse me , Im heading over to the Lamb Center to meet the gang, have lunch, take a group shower and then go over to Finn's.

Date: March 28, 2012 03:11PM

BLEH dO noT taLk aboUt yelLow bRickS BATShit craZy anD liArby wAy oF maKing cITy peOple paY moRe moNey baTShit CRAZY thiS iS dO noT gIvE inCompleTe mOre baTShit CRAZY ideAs yeLlow briCk roADS doUble DIppiNg fInN anD crEW throwIng yEllow bRicks snAkes doWn roAds ouT oF TRucks HerEs haVe A SnAKE heated havE a yElloW roaD oF bricK banAna coLor bATShit CrAZy anD geT sobEr yoU Stop ThiS shIt yeLlow bRicks toNgues snAkes

Date: March 28, 2012 03:20PM

BLEH yOU knOw tO muCh abOut sNaKes toNgueS yeLloW roADs mADe oF brIcKs chEck yOUr heAd fInN iS laCinG yoUr dopE wiTh soMethiNG daNGErous anD yoUr bRain ooZe iS a floPpy meSs coMing ouT oF youse crOoked teeTh fINN iS a baD persOn BLEH toNgue spEaking anD snAkes iS batShit CrAZy baNana fACE inComplEte aNd bETty likE thEir snAkes bE haVing maNy oF theM maKe donAtions wE havE a five foR onE SpecIal oN rattLesnaKes donAte moRe yoU geT a piT viPerrrl thIs iS noT helpFul batShIt crAzy soMeone geTs bIT bY snAkes fInN okAy buT thInk abOut peoPle yoU FuCkiNg baNana fACE

Date: March 28, 2012 03:27PM

"buT thInk abOut peoPle yoU FuCkiNg baNana fACE"

Sorry..I didn't realize I was talking to Albert Schweitzer on mushrooms

Date: March 28, 2012 03:35PM

BLEH swiZeR wHo iS ThIS relAted tO auNt ThElmA woMan whO alSo spOke iN toNGUES hOLdinG oUt sIgnS anD spReaDinG herPEs thRougH biTcH AmY anD yeLlow brICK sNAKe toSsing DaVe liArBy aKa inComplEte aLl yoU taLk aboUt iS ShIt roLling ouT yoUR teeTh sTop taLking aboUt thOse sNake inFested sHowerS

Posted by: jet blue ()
Date: March 28, 2012 04:14PM

Darn. I thought Bleh was the pilot who went "batshit crazy" yesterday. Oh well, there goes another 10 spot on a bad bet. Must be Blehs cousin at least.

Posted by: PictureTakenOfTheWomensRestroom! ()
Date: March 28, 2012 05:44PM

Your cheating, tea leaves. That's the women's restroom shower stall.
It's in the men's restroom, dummy.
And besides, did you take that bio-sample of the funk in the picture taken in the women's shower? We can all see clearly there's some groosum funk there as well!
Guess your giving away your gender here as well. A woman. tea leaves is a woman!
Hah! Figures!

Posted by: Bull! ()
Date: March 28, 2012 05:59PM

That's BULL, tea leaves. When the sponsored 'teacher's pet' is the cause of the banishment/no trespass, it's the 'sponsored one' that does not get thrown out, but their VICTIM, DUMMY!
Your still not PAYING ATTENTION to the content of the thread front start to finish.
JERK!
And if a SPOILED ROTTEN SPONSORED ONE is the cause of another to get thrown out, then why should the VICTIM have to beg and plead to return to just be treated just as rotten again?
What? And the VIVTIM must submit her/himself to admitting to doing something wrong when it was the SPOILED ROTTEN SPONSORED ONE that was the cause of the entire ordeal?
I think I'll go guzzle more booze and bury this in some more heavy duty substance abuse.
At the LC, God is dead. The Anti-Christ lives and it's demonic right hand demons are in charge at the LC!
And after so many promises are broken by a SPOILED ROTTEN SPONSORED ONE, over and over and over again, how come they are still being honored with the privilege of being able to continue their attendance at the LC?
Shall we list the many examples of precisely this as being the case?:
ANd who would be at the very top of this list of endlessly repeating offenders of your so called detailed policy(s) at the LC under this subject matter you co-cospiring BIGOT!?:
Raise your hands, everyone! Shout it out! Who is the best example of this highly miss-applied policy that tea leaves has 'enstated'!?!?!
Type this SPOILED ROTTEN PUNKS NAME OUT ON THIS VERY THREAD!

Date: March 28, 2012 06:40PM

PictureTakenOfTheWomensRestroom! Wrote:
> Your cheating, tea leaves. That's the women's
> restroom shower stall.
> It's in the men's restroom, dummy.
> And besides, did you take that bio-sample of the
> funk in the picture taken in the women's shower?
> We can all see clearly there's some groosum funk
> there as well!
> Guess your giving away your gender here as well. A
> woman. tea leaves is a woman!
> Hah! Figures!

You are funny. Sadly I think you are an ungrateful soul, that for whatever reason, just cannot give up your anger over anything Lamb Center related. Is it perfect? Nope. Yet better than nothing. What are your suggestions? Where are you going to get the organization and funding, for such a place.

By the way, these are pictures of the men's bathroom, as the last time I checked I do have testicles. Thanks and God bless you, may you find some peace after some reflection be thankful that I have looked into it, others such as BEH have, and there's still more work to be done.

Date: March 28, 2012 06:41PM

Bull! Wrote:
> That's BULL, tea leaves. When the sponsored
> 'teacher's pet' is the cause of the banishment/no
> trespass, it's the 'sponsored one' that does not
> get thrown out, but their VICTIM, DUMMY!
> Your still not PAYING ATTENTION to the content of
> the thread front start to finish.
> JERK!
> And if a SPOILED ROTTEN SPONSORED ONE is the cause
> of another to get thrown out, then why should the
> VICTIM have to beg and plead to return to just be
> treated just as rotten again?
> What? And the VIVTIM must submit her/himself to
> admitting to doing something wrong when it was the
> SPOILED ROTTEN SPONSORED ONE that was the cause of
> the entire ordeal?
> I think I'll go guzzle more booze and bury this in
> some more heavy duty substance abuse.
> At the LC, God is dead. The Anti-Christ lives and
> it's demonic right hand demons are in charge at
> the LC!
> And after so many promises are broken by a SPOILED
> ROTTEN SPONSORED ONE, over and over and over
> again, how come they are still being honored with
> the privilege of being able to continue their
> attendance at the LC?
> Shall we list the many examples of precisely this
> as being the case?:
> ANd who would be at the very top of this list of
> endlessly repeating offenders of your so called
> detailed policy(s) at the LC under this subject
> matter you co-cospiring BIGOT!?:
> Raise your hands, everyone! Shout it out! Who is
> the best example of this highly miss-applied
> policy that tea leaves has 'enstated'!?!?!
> Type this SPOILED ROTTEN PUNKS NAME OUT ON THIS
> VERY THREAD!

I saw more of God's love in Dave's eyes, than in a lot of places I've been. Just FYI.

Date: March 28, 2012 06:42PM

BEH Wrote:
> "SHIT LEAF juSt reAd yOuR bATShit CrAZy
> raMblinGs"
>
>
> Boy is that an example of the pot calling the
> kettle black?

BEH, LOL. Yeah, I'm gonna start speaking in tongues, playing with snakes, and also typing in all caps too, all because of the kind and benevolent staff at the Lamb Center. I am saddened for the folks, who are not grateful for their kindness. My goodness, they are better people than I am, or most people I have met.

Posted by: batshitcrazy ()
Date: March 28, 2012 08:06PM

You know, sometimes people who are ungrateful, are often good for ideas. You are right, tea leaves isn't perhaps the coolest name out there. In fact, I'm starting to really like some of the terms used here, such as bat shit crazy. Adios tea leaves, the new user name is indeed Batshit Crazy.

Fairfax might suck in a lot of regards, but I think Fairfax Underground serves a great purpose. The First Amendment. Regardless of party, often this has been challenged, at federal, state, and local levels. I'd first like to extend a thanks to whomever created this website. Fantastic, and it lets people know what's going on, good, bad, or ugly. Some of it is obviously nonsense, yet there are important topics of discussion, besides the Lamb Center, even though from this thread it appears thats where the action in Fairfax City is.

I will try to type without the use of caps, or other forms of communication, from these ungrateful people, who seem to want to just rip apart a free service offered to them, which is their right. Yet it is also my right, to take the name "Batshit Crazy" since I dont' think this person/s has a copyright on it. The Lamb Center investigation has just begun, but as I've written there are some good points, and areas of concern. I am going to be looking at other issues too, and also seeking the truth. There are some cool peeps on here, thanks More Complete and BEH, I've been reading your posts, and find most of them first of all make grammatical sense, along with being thought out in a manner, that won't make my head spin and cause me to speak in tongues, while hanging out with snakes. Thanks for that, and a kudos again to whomever created this forum. Its a good one.
Attachments:
bat shit crazy.jpg

Posted by: Kagar ()
Date: March 29, 2012 09:27AM

So. Employees of the Lamb. Let's right in favor of it. What a joke.

Date: March 29, 2012 10:10AM

BLEH seE whAt thE deAL iS no havE yoU takeN ThE bLINders oFf yeT oR snAKes goT yoUr tongUe oR iS fINN fiNally sHowiNg hoW baD infLUENCE hE is baTShit craZy hE iS hE spEaks iN tonGues sNakes doUble diPpiNg wiTh blAck Betty aNd baNana fAce inComPleTe thRowiNg sNakes on tHe buS taKing thE raIl oF snakEs yeLlow roAds oF FaIrfax snAkes aT thE stoRe two foR one deAl oN snaKes baTShit crAZy vooDoo yoU aLl neeD tO chEck yoUr roTten teeTh smOkinG crAck iS A biTch fINN doublE dippINg motHerfuckErs

Date: March 29, 2012 11:45AM

BLEH anD fInN musT bE Down aT lamB Center wITh baTShit cRAZy InCoMpletE todAy thEy knoW abouT beinG exPosed hoW arE the BananA faCes waith CamErAs anD peNs trEatinG yoU jA hA hA hA hA HA spEnd tiMe facInG reaLity baTShit cRAZy iT Is anD thE worlD knoWS oF wHAaT yoU doInG tHe coNdo snAkes yeLlow bRick couLd noT hiDe Even wiTh cloSetS reSideNts trUcks hiDing tHem iT is hiGh timE thAt yoU fACE thE facTs nO sNakes nO yElloW,brIck sPeaking iN tongUe baTShit doUbLe dIppiNg FuCk yOU fInN

Posted by: iopy ()
Date: March 29, 2012 12:40PM

3220 old Lee hwy

Posted by: Finn ()
Date: March 29, 2012 12:55PM

Fuck you Bronco Billy! You are the only motherfucker who speaks like this. I will be seeing you soon motherfucker

Date: March 29, 2012 01:04PM

"spEnd tiMe facInG reaLity"

Says the guy who rides on snake infested buses , speaks in tounges , and walks on sidewalks with spinning heads.

Date: March 29, 2012 02:12PM

BLEH whAT yoU taLk abOUt iS stUpid yOU aRe thE perSon wiTh fINN dOIble diPpINg inComplete anD shIT LeAf hAnding ouT snAkes rIding wiTh thEm oN buseS batShit crazy goiNg to shOpErS with booKs sellinG beLief oF tongUes heAd spinninG snAkes to PeopLe oF aLL ages donT liKe whEre youR liFe iS goIng hAve sNakeS toSs thEm iN thE Air haVe no cAre abouT inCompletEs poIson cReAtureS thE poIsOn onLy haPpenS iF theY biTe gO oN puT theM iN youR groCerY caRt thrOw tHEm iN thE stORe oN thE buS thAt biTe wiLl bE fiNe gO to nurSe laUrivshE wiLl givE yoU a baNd aId bAtShit crAzy go To ShOpErS siR ThERES snAkes iN my cookiEs thAts okAy wE wiLl brIng You a neW paCkage sOrry abouT thE snAkeS iN youR lettucE herE haVe aNother snAke oN YouR cerEaL soRry herE gEt anothEr baTShiT craZy buNch of BananA faCes hoW arE thE caMeras baNana fACe BLEH yoU juSt baTShit cRAZy geT mEdS

Posted by: Citizen Q ()
Date: March 29, 2012 02:26PM

Kagar Wrote:
> So. Employees of the Lamb. Let's right in favor of
> it. What a joke.

Hi Nimby. What's your answer, move this, shut it down? Then what?

Date: March 29, 2012 02:52PM

BLEH noT alloWeD aT shOpErS a Man neeDs tO EAt haD fooD froM McDonalDs sodA machInE spiT ouT daNgerouS chEmicaL spRaYs burNinG thrOaT eyEs doUble dIPpiNg zfin DoeS nOT haVe thIs cOndo cAR eaT goOd fooD thaT doeS noT burN yoU wizth liQuid yElloW signS bUnch oF homElEss theRe nO snakeS aLzlow thEre haPpy And peOple Nice Tao uS in likE,incompletE fziNn anD crEw FUck tHemv assHoLes

Date: March 29, 2012 03:25PM

I can see your frustration. Finn has no such issues, and yet continues to double dip.

You take the Cue and are besieged with snakes...Finn takes Black Betty for a romp in his condo.

You are attacked by hostile soda machines , and Finn showers and eats lunch at The Lamb Center, and then sells art work from his van.

You can't even take a walk without being confronted by bricks with spinning heads, yet Finn continues to speak in tounges.

Something must be done about Finn. Care to weigh in on this, Dave Laraby?

Date: March 29, 2012 03:41PM

BLEH stOp witH thE fINN shiT stOp backIng uP hiM blAck BeTty liArby Shit Leaf anD crEW iT iS easY foR yoU tO saY weaRinG a Tie iN cOmfort offIce yoU dO noT riDe cuE bUs BanaNa FacE BLeH yoU drivE youR fanCy caR wanTing uS tO gO awaY NoT exposE yoUr shIt thAt condzo aniMal folkS frEAk ouT aboUT thzousands oF SnAKEs yoU goT a proBlem gooD lucK sellinG thEM aT cosT bahAna faCe BLEH yoU anD dPuBlE dip fINN shiT Leaf liArby Incomplete waNt us awAy froM thiS newSpaper anD youR ideas arE baTShit cRAZy yEs whOle fOods doEs noT have sNakes youR Luxury caR No snakes cuE bUs anD cheaper stOre snAkes everywhere batShit crAzy thzis onE daY frEe oF SnAKEs

Date: March 29, 2012 07:53PM

Kagar Wrote:
> So. Employees of the Lamb. Let's right in favor of
> it. What a joke.

I wish I had the heart to be an employee of the Lamb Center. Regardless of what they are paying, I don't think I could be so kind. They are patient, warm, compassionate, and decent people doing the best that they can. Perfect? Nope, but as close as I've seen anywhere else. Why not go down and take a look, its open M-S I believe, and a place where all all welcome, regardless of your ethnicity, religion or not, place/status in life, whatever.

Feel free to explore it also, or if you have questions, I'd recommend talking/emailing Dave or John, or I'll be happy to forward them, as I'm working on a blog piece. It was an eye opening experience, and as I put before I was seriously against it. Do I have concerns? Yes, but I think they are helping the most vulnerable of society, and its non-tax based. That's right, not another gov't enterprise, but rather one out of churches, and the good hearts of citizens of the area.

Date: March 30, 2012 07:40AM

The Lamb Center is a Godsend. Don't pay attention to the psychotic ramblings on this thread.
Here are just a FEW of the services provided AT NO COST:

Hot meals, showers, laundry
Mail, message, telephone and computer services
ID card and document recovery
Metro tokens and cards
Haircuts
Resume help
Court appearances on behalf of guests
Medical referrals and prescription aid
Dental and optical referrals
Social Security pension/disability assistance
Tax preparation
Base of operations for medical, mental health, addiction, veterans specialists
AA meetings

I personally toured the facility. The staff is caring and attentive.The place is sparkling clean, and lunch smelled pretty good.
I talked to the director,John MacPherson, Director of Operations, Dave Larrabee,Asst Director/ Employment Counselor, Patti Brown,and Asst Director/Counselor, Henry Marks. They're totally dedicated.

I now make a yearly contribution. This isn't like the United Way. You see your donations at work and they really help folks.

The people I saw using the facilities seemed happy with what was going on.

So don't believe for a second, these ungrateful , demented douchebags that complain about The Lamb Center.

If you don't believe me, tour the facility yourself. These folks are as close to Angels as you'll ever see on earth.

Date: March 30, 2012 09:19AM

BLEH whAT kiNd oF doPe yoU smOkinG baTShiT crazy sEe a DocTor onE time u FORgoT name sYcIyAtrist I zseE anD heLped iT diD yoU neeD onE noT seEinG iN reaL batShit crAzy yoU arE inComplEte whO wE knoW iS savE sHit lEAf whO iS stAff anD aLl of yOu sUppoRt doUblE diP fINN baTShit cRAZy baNana fACe yoU aLl neeD heLp nO moRe snAkEs anD toNgues yeLloW briCks reAl helP noT baTShit cRAZy ideAs thAt maKe no Sense doubLe diPping bAtShit crAzy

Date: March 30, 2012 10:06AM

Hey crazy man..who's computer are you using?

The Lamb Centers right? The same people feeding you.

You are an ungrateful bastard.

Posted by: Jakke ()
Date: March 30, 2012 10:07AM

TLC was okay. They didn't do a lot but I got hot food. I was hungry. They fed me. I am thank for them.

Date: March 30, 2012 10:13AM

BLEH yOU craZy baTShit cRAZy yoU likE fINN sellIng shIT douBle dippIng vaNs conDos snAKeS brIcks oF yeLlow FuCK yOu crAzY heLmet wiTh wirEs cRazY FUck yoU thrOw snaKes arounD hAve a sPinninG heAd sPeak iN toNGues aND caLl mE crAzy FUck yoU yoU baTShit cRAZy baNana fACe gooD foR nothIng fINN suPportinG snAke thRowinG baNanA faCe

Date: March 30, 2012 10:15AM

U aNd inComplete ShiT leAF bATShit cRazy arE alL FuCkiNg pawNs oF snakE toSsing moTherfuCking baNana faCes FuCk yoU aLl

Date: March 30, 2012 12:57PM

Don't be a hater. Myself, More Complete , Tea Leaf and Finn are trying to help.
Why the hostility?

Date: March 30, 2012 01:36PM

BLEH yOU arR trYiNg tO heLp u NeeD heLp yOu FucKErs arE baTShiT crAzy heLp whAt heRe haVe a FuCkinG sNaKe havE somE tokENS riDe arouNd iN thE cUe bUS fInN seLling paIntiNgs doUble DippIng nOw I gO riDe oN buSES wiTh snAkes oN theM siR puT youR tokEns herE tAke a sNaKe siT dowN ShuT uP gO riDE oN a BuS wiTh snAkeS whY noT yOu baNanA faCe gO riDe arouNd drInkIng Soda oN thE buS baNana fACe drIveR thrOw snAKes aT yoU I nEed heLp nO yoU dO sUpport fINN douBlE dIp moTherfuckER hE doNT wOrrY abOuT sNakeS oN buS hE geT hElp BLEH yOU arE baTShIT crAZy opEn yoUr eyEs riDe thE cUE buS sNakes sliThered oN chAirs stEerInG wheEl anD oN raIlings yoU To banAna fAce tO ridE cuE bUS yoU nO heLp yoU juST baTShit cRAZy geT somE mEds!!!!

Date: March 30, 2012 01:45PM

Nimby. "Not in my backyard." That was my attitude, and the mentality that still permeates plenty of Fairfax City residents, with regards to the Lamb Center, that serves the local homeless population. This facility located at Fairfax Circle, has been helping in this area since 1992, and it is run by Executive Director John McPherson and Director of Operations Dave Laraby. The Lamb Center does have an oversight board, and it is 100% faith based, citizen donation operated, being a 501 C charity. Churches from the area partner with it, and as I was invited upon request to sit down with John and Dave briefly, I was able to observe some aspects of this center. It has sparked controversy in the city and elsewhere, as many of its guests are addicted to alcohol, drugs, mentally ill, or a combination of all.

Twice in the past month I have visited the Lamb Center, once unannounced, to get a better understanding of this place, and what it does. For those who have asked, it is a very clean place, even the showers that are constantly complained about, by one or more folks on Fairfax Underground, and other online venues where people discuss local issues. These showers are by no means going to be confused with the Marriott, but could best be described as "being like the ones you visit when camping at Lake Fairfax" or another park in the area. A walk around the area on both visits prior to going in showed no trash, beer bottles, drug paraphernalia, or anything else notable. There is a dumpster in front of the building, that sits next to where the old 7-11 used to. The sign simply reads "3220 Old Lee Highway", and on the door you will see that it is indeed the "Lamb Center."

I do believe on my second visit, and prior to my arrival, a sign was placed on the door. It reads "Drunk and disorderly patrons will be reported to the City of Fairfax Police." Whether this coincides with my announced visit, that's up for interpretation, or if there's been some action that I have not been made aware of yet or will discover. Sitting down with John and Dave was an interesting experience, as has been observing the activities, that take place here. Dave freely admitted to me, that he "became involved with the Lamb Center, after getting in trouble with the criminal justice system." This was a crime that involved international phone calling, and he was assigned duty at the Lamb Center, as part of paying his debt to society. He was not thrilled about it, and purposely just did laundry, to fulfill his assignment. Yet he told me, "something pulled at him." He felt as if "God told him he should be helping out those who are less fortunate," and he regularly volunteered, and is now in his current position. Dave leads regular prayer services, and while it is Christian based, all are welcome.

John McPherson was a distributor for the Washington Post. He now oversees the daily operation of the Lamb Center, and is interested in not only the faith aspects, but also would like to "see more businesses step up, with regards to hiring guests." John stated that he "is very appreciative to the local folks who donate food, including grocery stores and restaurants." However, John brought up one of the guests success stories, and he freely admitted that "many times there are multiple failures, prior to seeing some level of success." The view of the Lamb Center, is "to treat the person, and love them for who they are, regardless of their condition." He has guests that are mentally ill that view it as a refuge, where they can sit and do nothing if comfortable, or get involved with bible studies, see a nurse, get mental health services in conjunction with a partnership with social workers and others, or just get a shower and some hot food.

During our visit, I have to admit bias here, I was touched by the kindness of these two gentlemen, and by something John talked about. That was "about a guest who has a couple an hour week job, where he is doing menial tasks." According to John, "this guest's self esteem and overall happiness has increased, and from all accounts, he is doing a fine job helping out at this job." He says this guest has shown more willingness to be involved with empowerment programs, and its been a complete change of attitude, since this individual was hired. John's main goal, is in addition to running the operation of the Lamb Center, to find employers willing to hire guests even for just a couple of hours if they can. If there are any Fairfax City or local companies who want workers, no matter the task, it was his "impassioned plea" to find someone who's "willing to give one of our guests a chance to do something productive."

John then proceeded on a tour of the facility. Out back, there is a porch with benches, and a door that can be used in case of an emergency. (Fire Code compliant) Inside is a place where volunteers do laundry for the guests, greet them at the door, and tables for prayer services. There are crosses on the walls, Bibles readily available, along with other literature. Food is served daily, as is water, and other liquids to keep guests hydrated. John stated that they average "100 guests per day," as we walked to the shower area, and then also to the pantry, where supplies are kept. During my visit, there were about fifty guests there, and it was a diverse crowd, although mostly white men in their late 40's. Many of them do smoke cigarettes out front, but the atmosphere inside was respectful.

If needed, John stated "they do have a ban policy, and an excellent relationship with the Fairfax City Police." The police can issue trespass notices to the guests, if they become unruly, and the Lamb Center also can ban guests on a case by case basis." This can last from a few hours to longer. Its up for that guest, to agree to meet with the staff member that they offended, and resolve the problem. Often a third party(neutral) is called in, to mitigate this, and the Lamb Center continues to work with them, even if they fail again and again. The patience of the staff is no doubt called in to question, as they've sometimes put up a family in a motel temporarily if released from a hospital late at night, and they do have a AA chapter on site.

John and Dave both said "the Lamb Center changes you." I have to admit bias here, as I did in fact notice that I was impressed, that they deal with a vulnerable and unpredictable population, with love and compassion that so many of us would not have the heart to do, on a daily basis. Yet they do just that, and there will be more articles about this facility. I do still have some concerns, such as residential areas, businesses being affected, but there are 2,000 some homeless folks in Fairfax County. (best estimate) They are our neighbors, somewhere and someplace, and often according to the staff here "come from broken families, and then added on top of this is self medicating pain with booze and drugs." I am thankful for both of the visits, and for more information from the Lamb Center itself visit it, or check out their website at http://www.thelambcenter.org/.

**There will always be ungrateful people, for whatever reason. They make up a small number BLEH and to the others who complain. If you'd like to meet, I'm game, and will either ask questions you put up, or let me know of a public place, and I'm willing to personally meet you. You are the 1% of folks here who are not grateful, and that's fine. Its your right, plus your writing if it can be called that, has encouraged me to be more in support of the Lamb Center. Thanks for that, that's right its had the opposite effect.**

Date: March 30, 2012 02:13PM

You see, crazy guy? EVERYONE knows the Lamb Center is righteous.

Except you.

Ingrate.

Date: March 30, 2012 02:24PM

@BEH thank you for spurning my interest in what the folks here are doing, although what really led me to their kindness, was these ungrateful people, for whatever reason, feel that the Lamb Center sucks. Personally I am shocked that someone would attack John/Dave, or anyone who volunteers there, helping people in need. You have a PM by the way-thanks for helping me see what was going on down here.

I will never be wealthy. Writing this article, after meeting John and Dave, was another experience. I did forget one thing-their admin costs vs return for investment. They are doing quite well. They are not on Charity Navigator I believe, but their admin costs are very low. These are available on their website, and would put them in the top level if Charity Nav is checking them.

Even without wealth, I am thankful that if, like many other residents, there's a place that might be able to give me a hand, if I fell on really hard times. I have been blessed. I might eat at Boston Market, and not Ruth Chris's steakhouse. My car might be boring, and not a Corette. My house has a roof, and heat and air conditioning. Yet, if I was to lose these, I am sure the kind volunteers at the Lamb Center, and their staff, would do whatever they could to first morally help me, and second of all, point me in the right direction to getting back on my feet. Awesome folks!

Date: March 30, 2012 02:42PM

BLEH yOU anD baTShiT arE baTShiT crAZy FuCk thIs siT baCk gO thEre doNt gO thEre aT niGht oR queStion abOut doUblLE diPpinG fINN yOu arE bliNd fooLS nO CreDiblE perSon beLieVe yoU FuCk You lyInG baStaRds yoU prOllY geTtinG a cuT oF moNey fINN paIntinG toKens thOuGh yoU dO nOt roDe buS dPUBlE dIp FINN loVes yoU fuCkers FuCk yoU boTh baTShit CRAZy baNana fACe lyIng crAcK smOking wHat yoU dO bE ganGing uP oN mE buT fInN iS goLd ChiLd FuCk yOU Fuck yoU FuCk YoU fuckErs!!!!!!

Date: March 30, 2012 02:45PM

The Lamb Center is a slice of Heaven

No one likes you or agrees with you.

Go hallucinate in Arlington where you belong.

Posted by: ASASDF ()
Date: March 30, 2012 02:48PM

Its a bunch of old fucks why dont u get a fucking job... like what the hell they got 2 good hands and 2 good feet they can fucking work like everyone else and not have a free fucking ride and beg for shit when they can get it buy working like regular ppl...... GET A FUCKING JOB

Date: March 30, 2012 02:57PM

ASASDF Wrote:
> Its a bunch of old fucks why dont u get a fucking
> job... like what the hell they got 2 good hands
> and 2 good feet they can fucking work like
> everyone else and not have a free fucking ride and
> beg for shit when they can get it buy working like
> regular ppl...... GET A FUCKING JOB

I agree, get a fucking job. Yet the TLC folks have tried, and are often declined. For often something stupid. Such as a felony that was years ago, and wasn't even an act of violence. They did the time, but now are being screwed, while trying to do the right thing. I used to feel the same way you do. I hope you'll consider visiting the TLC. You might have a change of heart. Or not. I don't know, and its not up for me to judge. Just think of what I've written as an idea, would you consider visiting it at the least?

And yes, there are no doubt, some folks that should be self reliant and get a job, but not the vast majority I saw on both of my visits. They are our neighbors after all.

Date: March 30, 2012 02:57PM

Well sometimes folks find themselves in situations, and need a hand, temporarily.
Usually, those who use the Lamb Centers facilities get back on their feet.
However some, just complain.
they're just bums, like the fool who posts here.

Date: March 30, 2012 02:58PM

BLEH Wrote:
> BLEH yOU anD baTShiT arE baTShiT crAZy FuCk thIs
> siT baCk gO thEre doNt gO thEre aT niGht oR
> queStion abOut doUblLE diPpinG fINN yOu arE bliNd
> fooLS nO CreDiblE perSon beLieVe yoU FuCk You
> lyInG baStaRds yoU prOllY geTtinG a cuT oF moNey
> fINN paIntinG toKens thOuGh yoU dO nOt roDe buS
> dPUBlE dIp FINN loVes yoU fuCkers FuCk yoU boTh
> baTShit CRAZy baNana fACe lyIng crAcK smOking wHat
> yoU dO bE ganGing uP oN mE buT fInN iS goLd ChiLd
> FuCk yOU Fuck yoU FuCk YoU fuckErs!!!!!!

And this has to do with? What? Seriously, get some medical help Bleh, and I don't mean that to be a dick.

Posted by: asasdf ()
Date: March 30, 2012 03:05PM

Welfare worms. Suck the system. Complete lies and whole families in the act.

Date: March 30, 2012 03:12PM

BLEH yOU sEe sHit ARliNgtoN wHy yOu dO noT waNt uS iN FaIrfaX baNana fACe yoU dO noT riDe thE cUE BuS yoU dO noT gO To Lamb yOu dO noT gO tO libRarY sNakes yeLlow bRickS iN libRary aLso dO nozt rIde buS oK gO tO libRarY lADy AT couNter spEaks iN toNGues bOoKs cOmputErs sNakes baTShit CRAZy peopLE scReAminG iN thEre thRowinG sNakes arOund eleVatoR fuLl oF SnAKEs booK sHeLf fuLl oF SnAKEs snAkes peOple heAd spiNninG thrOwing snAkes geT youR faCts riGht baNana fACe

Date: March 30, 2012 03:16PM

BLEH aKa baTShit CRAZy yoU right yOu arE baTShiT crAzy haNginG ouT wiTh fINN alsO AMy riP youR shIt foR braIns wHile huMping yOu bUrnIng alSo baTShiT craZy yoU arE gO seE heLp stOp noT seEiNG snAkes opeN moRe doorS FuCk yOu anD fINN yOU B2B ARagoRN craZy baNana fACe

Date: March 30, 2012 03:25PM

LOL@bleh

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: March 30, 2012 03:36PM

BEH Wrote:
> Don't be a hater. Myself, More Complete , Tea Leaf
> and Finn are trying to help.
> Why the hostility?

Thanks BEH. You're a good dude. :)

Date: March 30, 2012 03:42PM

BLEH wHAT kiNd oF baTShit CRAZy yoU LoL thIs speaKinG I'm tonguEs agaIn baTShit CRAZy thiS iS yoU anD fINN fINN anD yoU yoU anD FINN fINN anD yoU heaD spiNninG banAna fAcE selliNg PAiNtinGs plaYinG witH sNakEs FUck yoU bAnanA faCe tO yoUr friEnds herE FuCkinG bAnaNa faCe fUCkErS banAna fAceS gO plAy WiTh sNAkES riDe thE veNoM inFesteD cuE as nD enD uP fuCked uP bY a raTtleSnaKe puTtiNg iTs teetH iN youR aSs baNana fACe bAtSHit craZy BLEH

Date: March 30, 2012 04:07PM

Dear Bleh, I believe you now.
Attachments:
Snakes-on-a-bus.jpg

Posted by: Gnarls Barkly ()
Date: March 30, 2012 06:19PM

Shit. This thread is still alive! LMAO. Oh, I've gotta find out what I've missed.

Posted by: Look Closer Dummy ()
Date: March 31, 2012 11:22AM

Hey tea leaves and any observers:
You forgot to lift up the screwed down slip matts shown in the picture-post!
Now observe the picture close everyone.
The matts you see that are screwed down to the bottom of the shower stall floor covered in rust and brownish bio funk as depicted.
Tea leaves is not paying attention to detail.
He forgot to lift up the matts and take the bio-sample of what is growing up underneath the matt or better yet the disability seat in the third stall over to the right.
The referenced fermenting funk underneath the matts and growing in all of the crevices of the disability seat is the problem.
When any given, unknowing victim climbs into one of these, as depicted in tea leaves' photo of same, to take a shower, the squishing up and down of these matts and or the ancient disability seat sets airborne the spores of the fermenting funk growing up underneath them to permiate into the stall and contaminate the poor happless victim, eventually to cause a number of illnesses and disease.
The entire LC staff and the Board of Directors knows very well about this and refuses to repair properly this major problem.
Probably to use as a tool of influence to keep a more constant in need stature with donations of some sort or another.
Or maintain a constant flow of the poor happless victims into the health care system that they are making money from, payroll or otherwise.
Maybe to help expedite the very happless victim into being a state-aid recipient and all.
Then the LC staf can brag about how they processed another honest homeless guy into being dependant on the taxpayers.
And what in the world is that brown funk on the very top surface of the matt shown in the picture?
It's not white the way it is supposed to be? Obviously, everything posted on this thread about this particular subject matter regarding the LC is true.
There is the picture proving it, everyone.
More proof would be the honestly taken bio-sample.
As meticulously described.
From underneath and in between the bottom of the depicted make shift floor matts and the bottom of the shower stall floors as well as an honest sampling taken from all of the hidden areas on the disability chair.
Along with the cracks throughout it and the exposed cushioning of same
Another bio-sample would probably show a high number of disease causing bacterias and the like all of all the variations of staff infection known to mankind.
Being maintained by the very stuff growing underneath and in between all of those collective surfaces mentioned and created by this moronic jury-rigged manufacturing of a death trap style shower stall. ($$$$)
It of course must have somthing to to about the LC making it's money $$$$$.
The usual root of any evil referenced in the Holy Scripture's.
And all the while, the LC Staff Infection wants us all to pray all day.
Learn more about the root of all evil that they are not earning.
Pretending to care and allowing something like this men's shower stall issue to remain in place while they all run home with a nice tidy pay roll check and all expenses paid being drained out of the donations fund.
And everyone.
Please note the first mention of this very serious and major problem with the men's shower stalls in this thread.
It was years ago.
With the LC Staff Infection monitoring this threads content since it's inception.
Knowing very well about the seriousness of it and not correcting it.
Up to and beyond the date of tea leaves' picture post.
Why?
Let's Pray about it some more?
Well, LC Staff Infection:
If any one of you in particular, in parallel with the above issue, were holding a gun to one of the poor, happless homeless guy's head that wonders in for help at the LC, and pulls the trigger, firing the bullet towards the very center of the poor guy's head, as you are figuratively doing with this shower stall issue, all the praying in the world is not going to save the poor guy from that bullet to pass through the center of the poor guy's head and killing him or at least causing him some sort of permanent damage.
In other words, you all are showing that, through your highly negligent actions, in which I and many others know it is more likely backed with the deliberately evil evil intent involving money somehow, at this point, that you all should be locked up for life or even publicly executed.
The suffering and torment you are causing far too many with this 'trap' is just too inhumane.
It's Un-Holy.
And how about the rest of the TRUE STORY that this thread is about.
The rest of the HUMAN SUFFERING and TORMENTING SCENARIO's you are all the direct cause of?
Please back up and indulge yourselves, one and all viewing, visiting and posting on this thread entitled The Lamb Center.
Read what is being written by the witnessing ones.
Do the best you can to weed out the nonsense posted by the obviously child-minded ones, of course.
Under the circumstances, we all suppose it was inevitable.
The children viewing and posting here.
Hope it does not take up so much of your time you can not absorb all of the more humanly-implied/intended contructive posts.
Trying to get this terribly failed tragedy called The Lamb Center to be actually doing what the Staff Infection and Board of Director's claim it is there for to obtain and acquire the wonderfully donated donations ($$$$) and is supposed to be doing.
Pay attention, FX residents and beyond.
Pay attention, all of you wonderfull donators that do not know the truth of it, this travesty called the LC.
It is too obvious where their true intentions LIE!

Posted by: AndWhat AreYou?BEH? ()
Date: March 31, 2012 11:30AM

The fool that posts here! That's who!

HA HA Ha HA HA HA, HEE He HE he HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

BEH says BEH is a fool!

Posted by: Peek A Boo ()
Date: March 31, 2012 11:44AM

The Lamb Center is OK, I have been in there a few time. Plus other places like it around the city. These places because of the people that they are tring to help tend to get over loaded with people that have issue. All in all said at least it is there for people that might need help. You can tell by some of the post that there are a lot of people with mental issues.

Posted by: batshitcrazyIsSchizoid! ()
Date: March 31, 2012 11:53AM

batshitcrazy, you are an IDIOT!

And yes, William P. Abell, A.K.A. ' Bill ' should yes, go back to Arlington where he would not last 5 minutes with his territorial dog-like existence.

With his obsession with his endlessly super aggressive panhandling to obtain his alcohol and illegal drugs.

I heard he's got HIV/AIDS from at least eight different sources he whined about it to when he was good and drunk and smokin' that Crack Cocaine that turns his mouth into a teeth rattling truth sayer about himself.

Along with his tough-guy attitude, the emphasima that's killing him that he is constantly whining about as well doesn't match up to his wishing he's a tough guy personality, either.

He did it to himself. So he should take the punishment like a man instead of a mouse!

Yet he and his hang-out buddies just keep panhandling even harder and harder every day to get that next beer and joint.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Feel sorry for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee some more Dave! So's I can suck down on my baby booze bottle some more and suck some more even on my marijuana and Crack Pipe!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! GimmGimmeGimmEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Goo-Goo-Ga-Ga and FUCK those other ones in need coming in to MY MY MINE ALL MINE LC!

This is MY territory! Here, see me PISSING all over the place marking my territory!?!?!?

And I just know just how to say all the right things to Dave and the rest of the LC Staff Infection to get myself right back in there after doing any terrible stuff I want to anyone I please!

Then I'll go right back to doing what I do best! Get Mo Free Money for Mo BEER and DRUGS!

Posted by: jangle ()
Date: March 31, 2012 01:02PM

Whine, moan,piss-repeat. Shut the Fuck up!!!!!

Posted by: example of it ()
Date: March 31, 2012 01:15PM

Peek A Boo Wrote:
> The Lamb Center is OK, I have been in there a few
> time. Plus other places like it around the city.
> These places because of the people that they are
> tring to help tend to get over loaded with people
> that have issue. All in all said at least it is
> there for people that might need help. You can
> tell by some of the post that there are a lot of
> people with mental issues.

Is bleh one of these?

Date: March 31, 2012 02:20PM

batshitcrazyIsSchizoid! Wrote:
> batshitcrazy, you are an IDIOT!
>
> And yes, William P. Abell, A.K.A. ' Bill '
> should yes, go back to Arlington where he would
> not last 5 minutes with his territorial dog-like
> existence.
>
> With his obsession with his endlessly super
> aggressive panhandling to obtain his alcohol and
> illegal drugs.
>
> I heard he's got HIV/AIDS from at least eight
> different sources he whined about it to when he
> was good and drunk and smokin' that Crack Cocaine
> that turns his mouth into a teeth rattling truth
> sayer about himself.
>
> Along with his tough-guy attitude, the emphasima
> that's killing him that he is constantly whining
> about as well doesn't match up to his wishing he's
> a tough guy personality, either.
>
> He did it to himself. So he should take the
> punishment like a man instead of a mouse!
>
> Yet he and his hang-out buddies just keep
> panhandling even harder and harder every day to
> get that next beer and joint.
>
> Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Feel sorry for
> meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee some
> more Dave! So's I can suck down on my baby booze
> bottle some more and suck some more even on my
> marijuana and Crack Pipe!
>
> WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
> GimmGimmeGimmEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
> EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
> EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Goo-Goo-Ga-Ga and FUCK those
> other ones in need coming in to MY MY MINE ALL
> MINE LC!
>
> This is MY territory! Here, see me PISSING all
> over the place marking my territory!?!?!?
>
> And I just know just how to say all the right
> things to Dave and the rest of the LC Staff
> Infection to get myself right back in there after
> doing any terrible stuff I want to anyone I
> please!
>
> Then I'll go right back to doing what I do best!
> Get Mo Free Money for Mo BEER and DRUGS!

Wow. It seems like you are really frustrated. Just to answer your early writings I've gone with the name batshitcrazy, to replace tea leaves. You were right, and I'm happier with my new name. Thank you for that.

As for the mats that you mentioned, there are none. Nada. Zero. Zilch. Zip. I don't know how to explain it any more or better than that.

Your accusation that the Lamb Center, has shitty showers, as a conspiracy is interesting. How is that going to help them? I'd be more than willing as I've said before, to meet you in a public place, and sit down with you to discuss these feelings. Or if you'd like, I can forward your questions to Dave or John, or the appropriate staff at the Lamb Center.

How about a thanks to BEH, and although I don't need it, at least a kudos for checking up on these showers and the facility? You see, we and others have looked into it. I'm afraid the answers are not to your liking, but I found the Lamb Center to be run by both competent and kind people.

This will help. If you have a question, place a * next to it. I will then email John and or Dave, to see what has to be said about it. See, trying to be helpful, and no harsh feelings.

Posted by: grateful 1 ()
Date: March 31, 2012 07:01PM

I know who this is. Spewing hatred, telling lies, over and over. I was a guest at the TLC last year. This person has problems, the main one being a drunk bully. He fought or tried to pick fights. He was banned. So many there are happy about it.

I'm not doing good. I am renting a room. My job pays 9 an hour. The TLC gave me help. My worst days. There are no shower mats then. Now I do not know. I think its the same the showers were and are ok. This person needs to stop being a bully.

Date: April 01, 2012 07:11AM

grateful 1 Wrote:
> I know who this is. Spewing hatred, telling lies,
> over and over. I was a guest at the TLC last year.
> This person has problems, the main one being a
> drunk bully. He fought or tried to pick fights. He
> was banned. So many there are happy about it.
>
> I'm not doing good. I am renting a room. My job
> pays 9 an hour. The TLC gave me help. My worst
> days. There are no shower mats then. Now I do not
> know. I think its the same the showers were and
> are ok. This person needs to stop being a bully.

First of all thank you for using the Lamb Center appropriately, that's what it is there for, and for being in the job force again. Yeah $9 an hour isn't great, but you have a job, and that counts for something, and you've at least landed in some temporary housing from what it sounds like. Congrats and best of luck to you.

If you feel comfortable, put that person's name down here, because I'm guessing we are thinking of the one here, who always yells out at the Lamb Center, especially the "mats" issue. I've personally offered to meet this person, and want to see if he will agree to it. I've also offered to be an in between for him and Dave/John, so far just more yelling. Guess you can't please everyone. Best of luck, and may you find a better job, and continue on this path.

Date: April 02, 2012 08:50AM

Anything special happen over the weekend at The Lamb Center?

(Besides the Cue bus snakes, Finn double dipping and speaking in tounges, poisonous gas spewing coke machines, road bricks made of spinning heads , and all the other usual hallucinations.)

May God bless the Lamb Center.

Posted by: jump st ()
Date: April 02, 2012 10:07AM

BEH Wrote:
> Anything special happen over the weekend at The
> Lamb Center?
>
> (Besides the Cue bus snakes, Finn double dipping
> and speaking in tounges, poisonous gas spewing
> coke machines, road bricks made of spinning heads
> , and all the other usual hallucinations.)
>
> May God bless the Lamb Center.

???

Posted by: c6 ()
Date: April 02, 2012 10:38AM

You forgot banana face. Still confused about that.

Date: April 02, 2012 12:04PM

BLEH stOps taLking ABout yeLlow rOadS thEse brIcks arE baTShit cRAZy loTs oF moNEy miNd youR busInesS anD FuCkinG fINN thiS pasT weeKend hE Double DipS anD scRews Ian a Blanket yoUr Home giRl Amy baTShit cRAZy coFfee iN cooChie heAd spiNninG sTd hoLdinG weNch baTShit cRAZy sHe iS fInN piEcE,oF shIt baNana fACe yoU arE siTTiNg aT desK wearIng snAke tiE anD suit hoPe thE snAke colOr mAtChEs thE JaCkeT baTShit CRAZy,yoU arE siT aT,youR desK aS snAkes siT sT yoUr feeT geT uP frOm deSk usE coPy MachIne waRm uP snaKes anD arounD wATer offIcE toWer pEaL snAkes oFf anD throW thEm iN offiCe peopLe screAming hAiR oN fiRe snAkes parT OF yoUr suiT yoU juST,baTShiT craZy anD douBle dIppInG fINN scRatch awAy fUcker

Date: April 02, 2012 12:10PM

"scRews Ian a Blanket yoUr Home giRl Amy baTShit cRAZy coFfee iN cooChie heAd spiNninG sTd hoLdinG weNch baTShit "

Bleh, who's Amy and Ian?

Date: April 02, 2012 12:29PM

BLEH thE heLicopTer arTicLes scarE mE IaN nO IaN AmY is bATSHit craZy hoAr aT coNdO FucKinG fINN noW I Azm anGry wHy thE FuCk diD yoU haVe tO brIng thAT doUblE dIppIng AMy strIppiNg fInN baTShit cRAZy FUck heRe yoU trYiNg tO drivE mE crAzy thAT iS noT goiNg tO haPpen BLEH yOU keeP snaKes iN youR deSK yoUr deSk I Do nOt meMber thAt baNana fACe inCompleTe baTShIt anD crEw stOp FuCkiNg hElP fInN thaT douBLe diPping mothErFucKer spEaking iN toNGues thrOwinG snAkes frOm yoUr deSK FucKing baTShit cRAZy I aM sO fucKiNG aNgrY

Date: April 02, 2012 12:39PM

First of all, of course I keep snakes in my desk. The snakes keep the spinning heads away. Why should that bother you?
You're never anywhere near a place of employment.

Nice to hear Amy is hanging out with Finn. We'll get together this afternoon at Finns condo after a tough day of double dipping.

Also, are you angry about something?

Talk to me, we'll work this out.

Date: April 02, 2012 12:49PM

BLEH yOU neeD tO nE seeN bY A DOcToR baTShit cRAZy yoU keeP snAKes iN youR deSK speAk in TongueS,haVe spInninG heADs yoU anD FINN doUBlE dIppiNg AMy aNd FuCk heR buTt bAtShiT crAzy FUCk YoU aND fuNny lyIng stEaliNg doUble Dip shIt yoU arE banaNa FacE hoW arE yoUr teeTh weldeD sHut wIth hElmEt wIth wIreS snAkes leAping ouT oF cuE buS AmY yoU anD fINN FuCk,yoU bANanA faCe yoU arE crAZy,bAtShit,crAzy fInN iS goNna stEal youR desKs AmY snAkes aLl oF iT,nO morE snAkeS gOing tP reD lobSter

Date: April 02, 2012 02:30PM

I sent the helicopter to find you, pick you up and drop you off in Alaska.
There are no snakes there.

Date: April 02, 2012 03:16PM

BLEH wHAT iS AlasKa thiS iS couNtry withOut sNakes FinN doublE DiPpinG mothErFUCker anD crEW conDo AmY batShit crAzY aT,libraRy coffEe groUNDS FROM Ass crAck buRn booKs snaKes mad peOple ruNninG baTShit cRAZy

Posted by: Dick Sakin ()
Date: April 02, 2012 08:55PM

Did I show up at a bad time?

Date: April 03, 2012 08:13AM

BLEH yOU anD incOmpLete loSt yoUr shIt foR brAins zEtas beinG iinVited witH yellOw brIck RoaDs yoU aND helmEts oF wiRes snAKes iN desK yoU fINN AMy thRow yeLlow bRicKS peopLe metAl bowLS sPinninG hEaDs spEakiNg iN tOnGues AmY fInN douBle dIPpInG bLooD iN strEets sNakes flyiNg froM ThE mooN wiTh zeTas landIng oN streETs oF SnAKEs shOpERS coFfee snAkes pouR cooKies oUT oF mouThs zeTaS suCk brAinS froM noT covEReD heAds wiTh wiRes baTShit cRAZy inCompletE fINN doUBLE diPping mOtherFucker goEs oN buS cuE haVe snaKes herE buS drIver spEak iN FuCkinG tOnguEs fInN anD snAkes drIve snAkes duckIng angrY bitInG custOmers eaRs oFf zEtAs plEasEd laNdinG baTShiT crAzy maKKe FuCkiNg doublE DiPpiNG heAd oF fINN dissOlve snaKes bUrpiNg eaT weLl fUCkErs eaT fINN shOw incOmplete frOm BLEHs deSk stAy awaY zeTas noT scaRed oF SnAKEs tOngues spiNning heAds yeLlow roaDs oF bricK baTShit cRAZy inCOmpletE anD baNana fACE crEw sEe snAkes chAsing MooN hoWliNg foR zetAs

Posted by: Finn ()
Date: April 03, 2012 09:20AM

BLEH Wrote:
> BLEH yOU anD incOmpLete loSt yoUr shIt foR brAins
> zEtas beinG iinVited witH yellOw brIck RoaDs yoU
> aND helmEts oF wiRes snAKes iN desK yoU fINN AMy
> thRow yeLlow bRicKS peopLe metAl bowLS sPinninG
> hEaDs spEakiNg iN tOnGues AmY fInN douBle dIPpInG
> bLooD iN strEets sNakes flyiNg froM ThE mooN wiTh
> zeTas landIng oN streETs oF SnAKEs shOpERS coFfee
> snAkes pouR cooKies oUT oF mouThs zeTaS suCk
> brAinS froM noT covEReD heAds wiTh wiRes baTShit
> cRAZy inCompletE fINN doUBLE diPping mOtherFucker
> goEs oN buS cuE haVe snaKes herE buS drIver spEak
> iN FuCkinG tOnguEs fInN anD snAkes drIve snAkes
> duckIng angrY bitInG custOmers eaRs oFf zEtAs
> plEasEd laNdinG baTShiT crAzy maKKe FuCkiNg doublE
> DiPpiNG heAd oF fINN dissOlve snaKes bUrpiNg eaT
> weLl fUCkErs eaT fINN shOw incOmplete frOm BLEHs
> deSk stAy awaY zeTas noT scaRed oF SnAKEs tOngues
> spiNning heAds yeLlow roaDs oF bricK baTShit cRAZy
> inCOmpletE anD baNana fACE crEw sEe snAkes chAsing
> MooN hoWliNg foR zetAs

Stop talking here about me. You know the deal.

Date: April 03, 2012 09:27AM

LOL..what the heck is a zeta?
Dude, you're weird!

Pages: PreviousFirst...1819202122232425262728...LastNext
Current Page: 23 of 52

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.