HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...2324252627282930313233...LastNext
Current Page: 28 of 52
Re: The Lamb Center 3220 Old Lee Highway
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: July 09, 2012 07:41AM

The suggestion that all gorillas are HIV infested is blatant primateism.

Sir , HOW DARE YOU!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: NRA 75 ()
Date: July 09, 2012 12:37PM

Ito Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hey, ito, beh - Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The only appropriatly proper response to your
> > posts is:
> >
> >
> > FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE
> >
> >
> > And again. Both you, your mothers, your
> fathers,
> > and the rest of your immediate family members
> are
> > all going to be, upon you and their deaths,
> will
> > all be sucking hiv-aids infestestated gorrilla
> > cock for all of eternity.
>
> I believe this was meant to be some sort of insult
> involving gorillas... I'm not sure what happens
> when something is "infestestated" though.
>
> @NRA 75:
>
> I'm thinking we should get together and write the
> Nobel committee a nomination letter for Bill Abel.
> He deserves some sort of credit for dealing with
> the OP of this thread.
>
> There are times when I am amazed by people's
> superhuman abilities to deal with the mentally
> insane on a day-to-day basis. If Mr Abel is making
> a fortune stealing from the inmates of this
> asylum, particularly the OP, then he deserves
> every penny.

I concur Ito, you are very wise. It seems this bitter person can only take whatever frustration out on Abel. True, Abel has a criminal record, a recent Drunk in Public. Wow. That's such a horrible crime, LOL. Humanity must be saved! :)

Even if he is a drunk, I still am waiting to hear this person's story. Its because they have violent tendencies, and rules are rules. Instead of just wrecking his own life, he's more than happy to take out many innocents, not named Bill. Interesting wrecking ball mentality.

Posted by: FUCK YOU, ASSHOLES ()
Date: July 09, 2012 02:10PM

Since, again, as you have admitted it so adamently, you are bored here, then just go away.
Zillions of other websites and threads to go to, and you keep returning to this one.
Are you mentally stable, or just one of these corrupt minded greedy jerks running the lc, facets or places like them and can not deal with the factual backed reality it's now two originators have portrayed so well on these now two threads?

And the bride is an inconsiderate, hog snoring most arrogant cunt that robbed too many during her stays at the facets hypo deliberately of their much needed sleep for to many seasons in a row while the Hog Heather knew very well about and did nothing about, not giving a shit how it negatively inhibited far too many in much need of their rest to have the energy to help themselves responsibly enough to readily get out of being dependant upon such same, uh, services lc or facets claims they provide, uh, FALSLY! UH, DUH, UH!

Date: July 09, 2012 02:37PM

Notice the inappropriate anger? The rambling ,unfocused agenda?

That is the work of a severely unbalanced mentally ill person,with delusions of grandeur.

It may soon be necessary to have this individual institutionalized before he harms himself or someone else.

Apparently the easiest solution would be for him would be to be self sufficent, but he obviously can't function as a human, so he resorts to attacking The same Lamb Center, that feeds, clothes, bathes and provides him with internet access.

Kind of ironic, but this all escapes his notice, because he's a full blown loon.

Date: July 09, 2012 05:15PM

Beh's points, spot on. And gotta love the continued pointing fingers at them, instead of looking at your own self. Its never about this guy, its ALWAYS someone else's fault.

Off to chill with Bill, and perhaps see why he drinks. Maybe its this guy

Posted by: Ito ()
Date: July 09, 2012 06:28PM

FUCK YOU, ASSHOLES Wrote:
> And the bride is an inconsiderate, hog snoring
> most arrogant cunt that robbed too many during her
> stays at the facets hypo deliberately of their
> much needed sleep for to many seasons in a row
> while the Hog Heather knew very well about and did
> nothing about, not giving a shit how it negatively
> inhibited far too many in much need of their rest
> to have the energy to help themselves responsibly
> enough to readily get out of being dependant upon
> such same, uh, services lc or facets claims they
> provide, uh, FALSLY! UH, DUH, UH!

You know, if you replace the words: facets, sleep and robbed, with: sNaKeS, pIaNoS and ToKeN mAcHinEs, this could be a thread from BLEH.

Bill Abel could be FINN and Heather might just be the bitch with the fire in her eyes.

Date: July 09, 2012 06:40PM

Howling laughing!!! Good one Ito. The old saying of the best humor being close to the truth, has very much been revealed here. Thank you for that.

Posted by: FUCK YOU ASSHOLE ()
Date: July 09, 2012 11:37PM

Ha! Fooled you all! I am actually a poonjabee out of africa and never even been to this lc place!

This makes all of you that mich mo of a bunch of assooming asses than ever.

Now go suck mo hiv-aids infestated zpider monkey dick yo bunch of faggots!

Date: July 10, 2012 12:18AM

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE Wrote:

> Now go suck mo hiv-aids infestated zpider monkey
> dick yo bunch of faggots!

Can you please explain your obsession with primate phallus?

* New spelling of "infestated" noted.

Posted by: pinhead ()
Date: July 12, 2012 12:02AM

Take your pinheaded obsessions with spelling and shove them so far up your anus it tickles your tonsels ASSHOLE.

YOU MUST BE A FAGGOT NIGGER BITCH!

Posted by: oti ()
Date: July 12, 2012 12:09AM

How did you guess so correctly that ito is a gay Negro?

Wow! What fantastic mind reading telepathic extra solid extra sensory perception super brain powers you have!

Date: July 12, 2012 12:16AM

pinhead Wrote:
> Take your pinheaded obsessions with spelling and
> shove them so far up your anus it tickles your
> tonsels ASSHOLE.
>
> YOU MUST BE A FAGGOT NIGGER BITCH!

Again with the gay talk?

Look, I'm not interested in having gay sex with you. I don't know why you keep asking me to engage in gay sex acts for your enjoyment.

You need to find a boyfriend. You must be lonely.

Date: July 12, 2012 07:06AM

This guys hate of The Lamb Center is merely his transferred, repressed homosexual desires.

Posted by: The REAL Story ()
Date: July 12, 2012 07:11AM

I was told planet of the apes was a hidden message that certain people who resemble apes will take over the world. is this possible?
Attachments:
planet_of_apes.jpg

Date: July 12, 2012 08:55AM

Well, certainly the world won't be taken over by crybabys from The Lamb Center.

Posted by: kick a dog when he's down? ()
Date: July 14, 2012 06:45PM

Forgive then, Oh Lord, for they know very well now what they do?

All the negatives they are policy practicing yet continue to drag down the more innocent newly arriving ones in need just the same. With their spoiled rotten ones refusing forever to change for the better while they policy practice sparing the rod and further rewarding the most rotten behaving ones. The immaturist ones of all. Clever punishing their victims of their influence.

Misery loves company, the iron rule goes. And oh shall so miserable you all are, you lc/facets GANG, you.

Now, just keep right on dragging those new arrivals in need down to your get even selfish ways.
Forever relentlessly putting your miserable negative drag on them with your sinfull ways.

And you all know exactly what this means. Your very refusing to stop sinning is the very thing that keeps you down and right where you are, rotting at the lc and facets during the winter.
And our Lord and Father, God, will be holding you all responsible when going before Him upon your deaths.

And He will be sending you into eternal damnation for it.
So just keep right on enforcing those clever made policies that you know very well punishes the much more innocent ones newly showing up in need, favoring the GANG members that refuse to stop sinning, forever, and better themselves.

Posted by: wrong selection of words, behh ()
Date: July 14, 2012 07:22PM

Not 'from', beh, most are the forever slag GANG members along with the ones running the place.
That are always there pretending they care when they truly only care about themselves and their own greedy selves and the vengeance premeditated plan to punish all who see this reality of vengeance they play out thru actions while fooling us all with their phony words claiming it is in the name of God!
They care not who is negatively impacted with their grand plan of conscious revenge.
Forever trying to convince you and me they are the all wise and mighty ones when all the while thru actions showing, PROVING they are nothing but self-made-righteous super arrogant snobbish wanton sinners hiding behind 'the Cloth'.

Date: July 14, 2012 08:36PM

Dude, seriously. Valium, tranquilizers, what is it going to take, to let go of your anger and hatred? Let it go. For your health and for the sake of common sense. Call it what you want, but every accusation you write, only makes you look more foolish, and diminishes what credibility you have left, which is right now zero.

While you are free to post here, it only makes you look bad, and improves the image of the Lamb Center. As as has been put a million times, unless you can PROVE your accusations, they are UNFOUNDED. Let me make this simple, they are nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero. They just show that you are bitter, and its a shame you apparently got kicked out of there, but can't be a man enough to admit it, move on, and do something good.

Date: July 14, 2012 09:39PM

> Misery loves company, the iron rule goes. And oh shall so miserable you all are, you lc/facets GANG, you.

I don't understand. All this time I thought you were using the word "facets" just as a word, but here it seems like you are using it as a gang name. Is there a gang at the Lamb Center called "The Facets"?

Posted by: just 'you'?, i see many different ()
Date: July 15, 2012 01:35PM

Now, 57 yarny full of balarny, you did not go back to the start of the thread and re-read, study and learn the truth about the lc.
And let's not overlook the newly started lc2 thread and beyond.
There are quite a few many threads referring to the lc verifying this ones true message to the happless residents and newly arriving happlessly innocent needy ones being subjected to the menacing endangerment emanating, looming out of the lc and FACETSCARES.ORG (spelt out for idiots like ito) by many people witnessing its, the lc and facets, putrid rotten negative impact thru 'policy' in which is too clear now as deliberated premeditative revenge.
And in their arrogant snobbishness (Duh, uh, SINFULL WAYS, duh, da duh, uh) refuse to change 'policy' or the grotesquely twisted, negligent enforcement of same.

So, Fact: You, 57 yARN, are showing, PROVING, with your endless posts on this thread with your idiot ASSumptuous and false-based inuendo that you are and/or just as IGNORANTLY ARROGANT as these criminally minded wantonly SINNING jackasses at the lc and facets.

Your unfruitfull, full of assenine posts are what is not being believed in any way by anyone grazing thru this and the many other same subject matter posts on many threads thruout this website.

For you to say, simply, that it is 'you', as if it were all being posted by just one person, well, that is just pure ignorant idiocy showing, proving that is exactly what you are.

An ignorant idiot.

Date: July 15, 2012 02:00PM

I'm glad I asked. I didn't know there was such an organization that has a web site called http://www.facetscares.org/

I was wondering why you were using Facets all over the place because you weren't capitalizing the proper noun.

From what I read on their web site, it sounds like a laudable organization. Who else is going to spend all their time and energy helping homeless people? They sound like good people who are helping others.

How is it that you are so angry with them? Why not be angry at people who are not helping?

You seem to throw a lot of accusations around against the Lamb Center and Facets, but you never cite specific examples of what kind of wrongdoing they are up to. Can you just describe one episode with dates and names so we could have an example?

Date: July 15, 2012 05:52PM

An ignorant idiot. Thank you "just you." I take no offense, as I have been called worst, and don't spend hours bitching and moaning, but rather go to work, pay my mortgage on time, and try to do the best I can. Its pretty simple really.

As for Facets, if you have complaints about them too, that doesn't surprise me. You seem really upset, and it would be good if you could be happy. That's not possible all of the time, of course, but perhaps you could outline your complaints in terms that don't paint such a broad brush, since I am an ignorant fool. Best of luck, and I will look forward to making a donation to Facets, after checking them out.

Posted by: all is just more proof of you idiocy, idiots! ()
Date: July 15, 2012 06:51PM

Just as already posted. You two are forever proving your ignorance more and more with your idiot psychotic ramblings full of ASSuming inuendo without the slightest inclination of substantiated evidence to back it up.
This and other threads, with the witnessing, the pictured evidence, concerning the corruption and/or gross negligence going on at the two orgs mentioned is more than enough proof of what is presented.

So, all visiting viewers, simply read thru this and the lc2 thread along with the related posted info.
It can not be is not all posted by one and the same person.
It is obviously not a 'you', it is MANY individuals posting and originating parallel threads confirming the same thing: The lc and facets orgs are corrupt orgs as depicted thruout this thread and website.
The proof is there and witnessed by MANY, not a 'you'.
The donations taken in are taken under falsly advertised pretense and everyone knows very well, now, the corrupt motives behind the taking.
And there's nothing anyone can due to change this fact.

Date: July 15, 2012 07:20PM

Cool, then as you know, that God will decide to judge them one day. Its up to Him after all.

Date: July 15, 2012 10:07PM

> It can not be is not all posted by one and the same person.

I don't know. I believe your writing style is quite unique. Could it be possible that there are 100 other people who hate the Lamb Center AND write like you?

Clones, maybe? Has cloning advanced so far that it has produced an army of homeless guys who post on FXU about their hatred of the Lamb Center?

Date: July 15, 2012 10:09PM

NRA 75 Wrote:
> Cool, then as you know, that God will decide to
> judge them one day. Its up to Him after all.

I believe God is on the side of the Lamb Center.

Satan is powering those who post against it.

Posted by: cato ()
Date: July 16, 2012 06:35PM

Just checked the arrest/ticket postings. Bill Abell. Not only 3 more DIP's within 1 week, Dave Larabee is actually letting Abell use the Lamb Center for an address! No probation, no interdiction, no nothing. Looks like Larrabee is interceding for Bill with the authorities, as he has done with other habitual criminals.

Posted by: Father X ()
Date: July 16, 2012 07:20PM

Satan does post here under various names.
No human is without sin.
But to broadcast someones struggles publicly for the sole reason to humiliate them only to prove your point is evil.

A fallible man lends a helping hand to a frothing dog, and what happens? The beast attacks.
And there is another name for the beast.
The Beast is known by many names on this website, but answers to one.

Date: July 17, 2012 04:13PM

cato Wrote:
> Just checked the arrest/ticket postings. Bill
> Abell. Not only 3 more DIP's within 1 week, Dave
> Larabee is actually letting Abell use the Lamb
> Center for an address! No probation, no
> interdiction, no nothing. Looks like Larrabee is
> interceding for Bill with the authorities, as he
> has done with other habitual criminals.

That's correct, he has had a couple, maybe 3 in the past few weeks. No denying Bill Abel has an alcohol problem, and he was arrested for it. As for him listing 3220 Old Lee Hwy, maybe he felt like saying that, or was told to. If so interested, feel free to go and ask Dave, personally I feel as it a DIP charge is akin to walking in the park after dark, no big deal. More a sign of addiction than anything else.

Posted by: cato ()
Date: July 26, 2012 10:09PM

Bill Abell also has a habit of phsically assaulting/ beating on people repeatedly.Some of the victims are women. Is that also a "walk in the park"? Mr. NRA, are you DAVE?

Date: July 27, 2012 07:49AM

Hi Cato,

No I'm not Dave, sorry. I've met him once.

As for the assaults, if that is the case, I can't prove it. Do assaults/batteries occur from Lamb Center patrons or other people? Of course. I've seen a fight nearby. Does it mean it should shut down? Well, I've seen more fights around the bowling alley, or even the ice rink.

Don't you think that we are all, never too late for redemption?

Posted by: foxcroft ()
Date: July 27, 2012 04:36PM

I live in Foxcroft Colony, across from Home Depot, on Old Pickett. Our residential community has been trespassed by Lamb Center homeless thruout the years. Sleeping in our lobby stairways, under our stairwells, & in our laundry rooms. They lounge on & camp out & take naps on our benches, & leave all their trash & grabage behind. They have left empty beer cans, cigarette butts, feces & urine in our laundry rooms during the night. Recently a drunken homeless male assaulted a drunken homeless female at our Old Pickett entrance early in the morning, bringing on a dragnet of police cars to block the entrance & cuff the perp. The homeless are aggressive panhandlers at Home Depot parking lot. They were worse at the old 7-11 (on Old Pickett next to Lamb Ctr) where they hung out at the trash receptacle & approached 7-11 customers for beer, cigarettes, & money. They also shoplifted at that 7-11. They also went to McDonalds across the street & stole used coffee containers out of the trash & kept refilling, & loitering. These menaces & the Lamb Ctr should not be so close to several surrounding residential complexes, Foxcroft being the closest.
I read that they also invade Circle Towers & their laundry rooms & loiter in that lobby.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2012 04:37PM by foxcroft.

Posted by: 57 nra, ito are faggot cum guzzlers ()
Date: July 29, 2012 12:04PM

That's right. FAGGOT QUEER BITCH CUM GUZZLERS. You two and the others making similar posts like yours!

Oh! And you MUST BE ALL ONE AND THE SAME PERSON BECAUSE ALL OF YOUR POSTS ARE SO SIMILAR!

DUCKING JERK OFF FAGGOT PUNK ASAP ASSUMING BITCH!

FUCK YOU!

Date: July 29, 2012 12:12PM

57 nra, ito are faggot cum guzzlers Wrote:
> That's right. FAGGOT QUEER BITCH CUM GUZZLERS.
> You two and the others making similar posts like
> yours!
>
> Oh! And you MUST BE ALL ONE AND THE SAME PERSON
> BECAUSE ALL OF YOUR POSTS ARE SO SIMILAR!
>
> DUCKING JERK OFF FAGGOT PUNK ASAP ASSUMING BITCH!
>
> FUCK YOU!

It seems that you are the only one talking about gay sex acts. Why repress these feelings you are having? Its time to come out of the closet. Be free.

Posted by: MUCH MORE THAN AN ALCOHOL PROBLEM, PUNK ()
Date: July 29, 2012 12:42PM

WILLIAM PATRICK ABELL HAS MUCH, MUCH MORE THAN A SIMPLE ALCOHOL PROBLEM.

ONE OF HIS MANY INFANTILE PROBLEMS IS THE FACT HE IS A SNITCH!

HE IS NOT INCARCERATED FOR A GOOD LONG TIME FOR WHAT HE IS GUILTY OF DIRECTLY BECAUSE OF THIS FACT.

THE LC ORG, OF COURSE, KEEPS IN AROUND FOR THEIR PLEASURE OF KNOWING HE FULLY ADDS TO THEIR GRAND PLAN OF REVENGE ON ALL OF THE SURROUNDING SOCIETY.

THE PREVIOUS POSTS ON THIS BILL ISSUE, ALONG WITH THE ADDED WITNESSES FACTS GIVEN, ABOUT THE WAY THE LC AND FACETS ORGS KEEP REWARDING HIM MAKES IT TOO OBVIOUS.

'SPARE THE ROD, SPOIL THE CHILD' IS UA PERFECT CLICHE BEFITTING HERE.

AN ABSOLUTELY WELL KNOWN AND ESTABLISHED TRUTH OF THIS MAJOR EXTREME ENDANGERMENT TO ALL, CONSISTENTLY AND FOR TOO LONG

Posted by: oti, 57 arn, two really boaring fags ()
Date: July 29, 2012 12:54PM

Foxcroft and and the rest like him, her - my best regards to you all for your very informative and supporting posts helping with the real truth about the lc and the unconscionable negative impact on the good citizens of Fairfax it emanates deliberately with it's relentless criminally enforced policies.
And facets is no better.

Date: July 29, 2012 01:01PM

MUCH MORE THAN AN ALCOHOL PROBLEM, PUNK Wrote:
> 'SPARE THE ROD, SPOIL THE CHILD' IS UA PERFECT
> CLICHE BEFITTING HERE.

It is?

Date: July 29, 2012 03:19PM

57 nra, ito are faggot cum guzzlers Wrote:
> That's right. FAGGOT QUEER BITCH CUM GUZZLERS.
> You two and the others making similar posts like
> yours!
>
> Oh! And you MUST BE ALL ONE AND THE SAME PERSON
> BECAUSE ALL OF YOUR POSTS ARE SO SIMILAR!
>
> DUCKING JERK OFF FAGGOT PUNK ASAP ASSUMING BITCH!
>
> FUCK YOU!

Do you have some anger issues by any chance?

Date: July 30, 2012 09:21AM

I'm always concerned with the CAPS typers.

Very, very disturbed people, indeed.

Posted by: A friend ()
Date: July 31, 2012 10:45AM

It is interesting to me how everyone seems to have time to be disrespectful to one another, cursing, lying and running games. Here we have places like the Lamb, FACETS and other agencies trying to help but we keep doing stupid things, blaming others for our misery and screwing over those that are trying to help us the first chance we get, all because we heard the word NO to a request. Comeon. We see our neighbors get into housing and instead of asking ourselves what do we need to do to have housing we play the blame game. Or better yet we run games instead of focusing our time on getting help to stop drinking or using drugs. Or getting help to get a job. No we just keep blaming everyone for our situations, lashing out at each other, with our entitlement attitude in one hand and our disrespect in another. Judging each other instead of realizing that we are all here because we have something wrong. We are all human, we all bleed the same red blood.

Date: July 31, 2012 11:00AM

Friend, good observations, I guess we all can see ourselves in your commnents.

All in all, The Lamb Center IS a beneficial place.

Posted by: bubba ()
Date: August 10, 2012 12:18PM

NRA75 means NIGGER REJECT ASSHOLE. NRA75 is Bill Abell's BUTTBOY. We heard him out in the woods the other night SQUEELING LIKE A PIG!

Posted by: NRA75 ()
Date: August 10, 2012 09:17PM

Yes, I am gay, and Bill and I have a relationship. This is the 21st century, and it's OK to be Gay.

Posted by: 57 yarn is bleeding heart lib fag ()
Date: August 16, 2012 12:17PM

And what about William Patrick ABELL's victims, you 'prove it' FAGGOT liberal ASSuming putrid pike.

How would you like to be one of his victims and be then seeing your FAGGOT bullshit attitude written here.

a.k.a. 'Bill' beds to serve a nice long stint in the federal prison system. He can get all the hospice care he might need for his 'terrible two's' (year old) substance abuse addictions and any other medical problems he might have brought upon himself with same (his boobing baby addictions) in the state prison.

He IS a chronic, ongoing, MAJOR menacing endangerment to all of the surrounding society within a many a mile of a perimeter of the LC AND DAVE LIARBY KNOWS THIS OH SO TOO WELL.

This is proof in and upon itself that Dave LIARBY is playing out his own little revenge scheme on all of society as well. Continuously ensuring this 'Bill' remains free to terrorize the neighborhood unchecked. Keeping him ' in tow' when he knows very well it is at the demise of Bill's forever lengthening list of victims.

This very same scenario has been and still is being played out at the LC with Dave The Liar He Be and his pets like Bill for well over a decade now.

All at the demise of the taxpayers and their direct victims.

And Dave gives not a hoot about this which is the proof in and upon itself as well.

I and quite a few many others have talked to him about this factor, and he cares not, obviously, for he continues to maintain the same ' policies ' that sustain these same factors.

Dave Be The Perpetual Liar is NOT what he claims to be PROVEN THRU HIS OWN CONSISTENTLY UNWAIVERING PRACTICES MAINTAINING THIS ONGOING ENDANGERMENT TO INNOCENT CITIZENS IN NOT ONLY ALL OF THE SURROUNDING SOCIETY, BUT IN THE LC ITSELF!

Bill is simply one of Dave's best examples of the proof of this FACT.

The extensive list of proof goes on and on.

And it is not just Dave. It includes the entire staff and the Board Of Director's as well.

What a scam. And I'll bet anyone's sweet bippy they maintain a sinister twist on this saying it's because they can not get enough donations/taxdollars to correct this problem and the many others existing caused by nothing less than corrupt management of the place.

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: August 16, 2012 12:32PM

Still complaining about free services I see. Keep up the good work.

Date: August 17, 2012 02:41PM

Well, if The Lamb Center is so corrupt, I guess you can just get a job and never have to worry about using their services again, right?

No?

Well, you can beg for change at an intersection, right?

No?

That means you're fucked, and it's tough if you don't like The Lamb Center.

You should kiss Dave Laraby's feet you ungratful piece of shit.

Posted by: dicklips ()
Date: August 19, 2012 08:39PM

It's me again, DICKLIPS, ALSO KNOWN AS MARK GRAY. I'm the grubby derelict tramp that hangs around Fairfax Circle begging for a beer. I want everyone to know that the parking lot behind the Lamb Center is mine. I own it, every cigarette butt discarded there IS MINE. Everyone knows that I am an ex-assassin for the CIA and have snuffed out at least 20 people. If you don't believe it, I might stick a ballpoint pen in your neck like Joe Peschi in the Cassino movie. Or I might just break your kneecaps. I'm a DICKLIP MOTHERFUCKER.

Posted by: Tough One ()
Date: August 19, 2012 08:55PM

dicklips Wrote:
> It's me again, DICKLIPS, ALSO KNOWN AS MARK GRAY.
> I'm the grubby derelict tramp that hangs around
> Fairfax Circle begging for a beer. I want everyone
> to know that the parking lot behind the Lamb
> Center is mine. I own it, every cigarette butt
> discarded there IS MINE. Everyone knows that I am
> an ex-assassin for the CIA and have snuffed out at
> least 20 people. If you don't believe it, I might
> stick a ballpoint pen in your neck like Joe Peschi
> in the Cassino movie. Or I might just break your
> kneecaps. I'm a DICKLIP MOTHERFUCKER.

Congrats.

Posted by: Ronald M ()
Date: August 20, 2012 03:29AM

Watched a bus load of bums get off right in front of the mcdonalds as I was walking out with my coffee. They came up to me and asked me where the lamb center was and I told them. I then asked them where they were from and they said DC. Looks like once you feed a rat more follow. Real nice looking bunch of crack heads. lol. Glad I dont live near that place. Guess the DC bums have finally figured out fairfax in the land of milk and honey. lol. Wonder when they will open up a methadone clinic in the city. HA

Date: August 20, 2012 10:17AM

http://fairfaxcity.patch.com/articles/police-arrests-made-in-bike-theft-fair-city-mall-begging

Unlawful begging in Fair City Mall. Looks like the Lamb Center folks are branching out & up the street.

They're already been banned from Home Depot parking lot for panhandling.

They've been banned from Circle Towers for loitering & begging.

They've also been banned from Foxcroft Colony for loitering & sleeping in the stairwells & vandalizing Foxcroft property.

They used to beg at the 7-11 next to Lamb, then 7-11 moved around the corner. They used to hang out in the 7-11 parking lot, asking for money & beer & cigarettes. They also used to shoplift from that 7-11.

They also loiter at the McDonalds across from Lamb.

A drunken homeless man was arrested outside of McDonalds after midnight awhile ago.

They are predators & parasites.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2012 10:19AM by foxcroft.

Posted by: wanna know ()
Date: August 20, 2012 11:02AM

When is TLC big day in court?

Date: August 20, 2012 01:12PM

fairfaxcity.patch.com/.../supreme-court-says-lamb-center-can-keep-s...

This may not be a clickable link. If not, will try again.
Article contains the timeline of developments with TLC & Supreme Court.

Posted by: Ronald M ()
Date: August 20, 2012 02:02PM

I could care less about the place but they should be screening every person they are offering assistance to for drug abuse and warrants. Lets face it a bum is a bum for a reason. From what I have read/observed and talked to people about the place it is mostly drug addicts who linger around for a freebie. They should only help them with job placement and not spew a bunch of religious bs to them because I doubt they really care. On their webiste they have pizza night? WTF. This is yet another reason I would never donate to a church.

The TLC needs to change their image and do some PR work. They should start off by skipping a few prayer sessions and have the bunch go out to the local woods they have trashed and do a clean up of the tons of beer bottles and trash.

Cant spoon feed the homeless or they never get their act half way together. If I was the property owner I would have a very hard time renewing their lease.

Posted by: bubba ()
Date: August 20, 2012 03:21PM

BEH Wrote:
> Well, if The Lamb Center is so corrupt, I guess
> you can just get a job and never have to worry
> about using their services again, right?
>
> No?
>
> Well, you can beg for change at an intersection,
> right?
>
> No?
>
> That means you're fucked, and it's tough if you
> don't like The Lamb Center.
>
> You should kiss Dave Laraby's feet you ungratful
> piece of shit.
you should suck Dave's big pentocostal dick. It's a FREE SERVICE TOO!

Posted by: Tough One ()
Date: August 20, 2012 04:07PM

There are some good points in here, but homelessness existed long before the Lamb Center, and its at a higher rate not only in Fairfax, but across the area. There are no "easy answers." It can be frustrating, and I do not throw money at anyone who panhandles, but rather ask them if they'd like a sandwich. At the very least, every human being, is entitled to that.

As for PR, the Lamb Center itself I believe has applied for Adopt a Spot, in regards to cleaning efforts. They have helped some folks succeed. Others for reasons such as addiction, family issues, mental illness, or yes there are a few that just take what they can get, are in their position in life. I don't think homelessness is a lifestyle most people pick by choice.

With that being said, perhaps the TLC could be well served, to have an open house. I think it would show transparency, and also show folks for what it is. A place of refuge, that does offer AA meetings, basic services, prayers, and food/water, etc. They work with churches, to also provide temporary shelter during the winter.

The Lamb Center is no hotel. It is not the sole reason for homeless people being in Fairfax. Sure bums in Fairfax, and in D.C., and elsewhere have really pissed me off. Some of them are downright hostile. However, if one is like that, does that mean all of them are like that? Nope.

Posted by: have any change? ()
Date: August 20, 2012 05:16PM

Seems to me the lamb center does not emphasise to their clientele not to trash, panhandle and commit crimes in the surrounding area. Place needs to go. I hope the city figures out another way to boot them.

Date: August 21, 2012 12:39PM

But if they close down TLC then what will the homeless have to complain about on the internet?

Date: August 21, 2012 01:18PM

Bottom line: TLC should not be located so close to residential communities.

The potential & also past events of vagrancy, trespassing, begging, menacing, littering, loitering, public drunkenness during hours & after hours - all unaccepatable.

When I took a family member there to drop off her donation of hand-made crocheted winter neck scarves, as we exited, a group of gnarly men outside the TLC front door surrounded her, & i had to take her by the hand & I hurried us back to the car.

They could have cut her, or cut the shoulder bag off her & scattered like roaches.

Date: August 23, 2012 09:44AM

Date: August 23, 2012 01:28PM

Interdiction Violation, Bowl America: Frank M. Jaklitsch, 59, of no fixed address was arrested and charged with possession of alcohol by an prohibited person when a Bowl America employee reported him unconscious in the business. Police allege Jaklitsch was drunk when officers approached him at 12:30 p.m. on Aug. 20. His bond was set at $1,000.

From FFX City Patch.

Perp was "of no fixed address." TLC peeps strike again!

Posted by: john doe ()
Date: August 25, 2012 04:03PM

FRANK JAKLITSCH was banned from the Lamb Center several years ago. They are the ones who initially called the police. In this case, they did the right thing.

Posted by: john q. citizen ()
Date: August 25, 2012 04:35PM

I just checked Frank's arrest record. Why is he still on the streets in the first place? He was interdicted last year and haas been caught four other times drinking in public, among other crimes. The state's attorney's office in Fairfax County should be blamed for the problem for operating a "revolving door" justice system, where they "slap people on the wrist" and let the same violators back on the streets. They have a "three strikes" rule here where they can charge people with a felony if they keep repeating the same crimes over and over again. At least Frank is not violent. They have people who are, and they get the same leniency. Maybe they are police informers. In some cases, the lamb center staff have actually interceded with the police on behalf of criminals. Or maybe the prosecutors don't care because, for the most part, the victims are poor or homeless.

Posted by: citizen k ()
Date: August 25, 2012 11:04PM

How can a sex offender use THL as a home address?

Posted by: yes. but what about WILLIAM PATRICK ABBEL!! ()
Date: September 01, 2012 07:29PM

John for and the rest on this frank dude, this guy is squat compared to the notorious a.k.a. "BIll" Abbel!

Just simply look-see right on this very websites arrest/ticket search on this grotesque major menace to all of society.

This walking piece of wreaking of rotten dung heep has been milking the lc since it opened many years ago to simply sustain his idiot alcohol and drug abuse habits, Dave LIARBY knows oh to well about and he, this bill puke is allowed to return time and still time again to continue his trerroristical style rampage forever upon any and all who enter the lc.r

With his sneaky criminal crafty lying about all of it, always in denial, he is 'forgiven' over and over yet continues same.

All at the demise of his innocent victims, usually always the newly arriving needy entering the LAMB CENTER.

AND DAVE LIARBY KNOWS VERY WELL THIS IS FACT AND NOT FICTION YET CONTINUES TO ALLOW THIS WALKING PUTRID PUKE TO RETURN TIME AND TIME AGAIN. IN TOO MANY INSTANCES, THROWING OUT THIS A.K.A. "BILL"s victims instead of Bill when he knows very well Bill is a chronicly criminally minded poop for brains piece of shot criminal who should very well be in the state prison serving life without parole!

.PERIOD.

Date: September 11, 2012 07:57AM

Dave Laraby and Bill Abbell are among the most patient, generous and dedicated people I have ever met.

However, the expression "no good deed goes unpunished" pretty much sums up the situation here.

As people use the vital services provided by Dave and Bill , some of those same people take every opportunity to complain about and slander these men of kind acts.

It's obvious why those who complain about the Lamb Center, yet depend on their services, are in their beggar posistions in the first place.

As bad as a beggar is, an ungrateful arrogant beggar is a douche beyond contempt.

Posted by: nigger DC crackhead ()
Date: September 12, 2012 03:16PM

How do i find this lamb center? I done used up all my hustles up in da city. Do this Dave Larby give out free crack?

Posted by: sick lying braindead BEH! ()
Date: September 16, 2012 10:21PM

BEH, you are one sick, twisted minded jerk-off!

Posted by: yeah! 36,000 views, 3000 posts! ()
Date: September 16, 2012 10:34PM

YEAH! HOW DOES THE TRUTH HURT SO BAD!

AND I'M LOVIN EVERY SECOND OF IT!

AND DAVE, THE LC BOARD AND THE REST OF YOU, I HOPE YOU BUNCH OF LYING TO YOURSELVES PRETENDING TO BE REAL HOLY ROLLERS FOR NOTHING BUT YOUR OWN SELFISH SELVES BEST INTEREST IN MONEY ALL
ROT IN YOUR OWN SELF MADE HELL RIGHT HERE ON EARTH STARTING RIGHT NOW AND ALL THE WAY UP UNTIL THE DAY YOUR DIE AN THEN GO STRAIGHT TO THE DEVIL HIMSELF IN HIS SELF MADE HELL!

Date: September 17, 2012 10:23AM

sick lying braindead BEH! Wrote:
> BEH, you are one sick, twisted minded jerk-off!

Maybe you're right about that.

But then again, I'm not using social services, like you are, and then being totally ungrateful to the people who feed, clothe and bathe me.

So as bad as I may be, I'm totally self supporting. Unlike you, as helpless as an orphaned Bassett Hound.

You're just a beggar with delusions of grandeur. A hobo with an ego. A bum with an agenda on someone else's computer.

God, it must suck to be you.

Posted by: anti-BEH ()
Date: September 17, 2012 08:06PM

bEH is apunk ass turd

Posted by: boycott ()
Date: September 17, 2012 08:14PM

Everyone should BOYCOTT the businesses of foreigners who have infiltrated and colonized our country who hate us but come here TO SUCK OUR BLOOD.This not only includes Mohammedans who actively attack us here and abroad, but also the Chinese who exploit us econimically and politically, with the collusion of the REPUBLICAN PARTY.

Date: September 18, 2012 08:00AM

anti-BEH Wrote:
> bEH is apunk ass turd

I'm A totally self reliant punk ass turd that doesn't create a burden on society , and denegrate a wonderful non profit oasis for those in need.

Unlike the angry sub human who bites the hand that feeds him.

Do you realize you lack the common sensibility of a dog?

Posted by: here we go again, beh and others alike ()
Date: September 21, 2012 02:31AM

BEH, you and the others like you posting on this thread obviously are so ignorant it is pathetic.
Esp, telepathy, fortune teller of someone you know nothing at all about like me and others commenting about perfectly legitimate horrific tragedies going on at the lc and places like it. FACETS and the rest detailed in this thread, etc., etc. -

It's an added seriously pathetic mindless waste for someone like you and the others like you posting here wasting space and time arguing the unarguable facts.

The lc is a corrupt org. Period. The facts that have been compiled and re-enforced with the factual evidence prevail the truth of the corruption now evidently exposed.

And to move forward with even more evidence of fact, not ASSuming inuendo or ASSumptuous presumption,

PLEASE, INDULGE YOURSELVES, ALL WHO ARE VIEWING/REVIEWING THIS THREAD;

THE ONGOING COMPILED EVIDENCE OF FACT REGARDING THE CHRONIC SICK CASE OF A/THE ONGOING ENDANGERING MENACE TO ALL OF SOCIETY SURROUNDING A LARGE RADIUS WITH THE PAMPERING OF IT BEING AT IT'S EPICENTER, THE CORRUPT LC;

PLEASE GO TO BOTH THE OLD AND NEW INTERFACE FOR THE FXUNDERGROUND ARREST/TICKET SEARCH AND TYPE IN, LAST NAME; ABELL. FIRST NAME; WILLIAM. MIDDLE INITIAL; P. ( for PATRICK )

SINCE HIS OVERDUE DRUG BUST, AFTER YEARS OF DOING AND DEALING HEAVILY IN SAME, INCLUDING CRACK COCAINE, MARIJUANA, HEROIN AND ANYTHING ELSE HE CAN GET A HOLD OF TO DO AND MAKE MONEY ON INCLUDING ILLEGALLY ACQUIRED ENDLESS AMOUNTS OF HAVY DUTY PRESCRIPTION DRUGS, HE HA BEEN BUSTED GUILTY SIX ADDITIONAL TIMES FOR DRUNK IN PUBLIC AND ( ONLY? ) ONCE FOR 'OPENED CONTAINER'? OF ALCOHOL IN PUBLIC, AND PROBABLY MORE OFFENCES NOT POSTED ON THE OLD OR NEW INTERFACE SINCE 02AUG'12.

AND JUST WHERE IS THE REST OF HIS LONG LIST OF OFFENSES SINCE BEFORE 2004, NOT LISTED ON EITHER INTERFACE? WHY IS THIS MOST IMPORTANT INFO BEING HIDDEN?
THIS SERIOUS ENDANGERMENT AND MAJOR MENACE TO SOCIETY IS BEING RELENTLESSLY OVER CODDLED, PROTECTED AND BEING KEPT OUT OF A WAY OVER DUE LONG INTERNMENT AT THE STATE PRISON. HE CAN GET PLENTY OF HOSPICE CARE THERE AND EVERYONE KNOWS THIS OH SO TOO WELL.

HIS PUNISHMENT(S?) FOR HIS REPETATIVELY REPEATED CRIMES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE, LIKE FOR EVERYONE ELSE, PROGRESSIVELY HARSHER. WHEN IS THE FX JUSTICE SYSTEM, SWORN TO SERVE AND PROTECT US FRO SUCH A SERIOUS MENACING ENDANGERMENT TO US ALL GOING TO DO SOMETHING BESIDES NOTHING ABOUT THIS ONE? NEVER?

And what about the lc and facets staff, aiding and abedding this whacko freakboy for oh so too many years?
Is not this a very serious criminal offense as well?
And this A.K.A. " BILL ". ABELL IS JUST ONE EXAMPLE OF TOO MANY that the lc and facets staff have been literally aiding and abedding.

Now what kind of ASSuming inuendo and ASSumptuously ignorant BullShit can you and the other useless pieces of manure like BEH can you all come up with and post about now on this thread?

Come on you Shot For Brains ASSholes. Bring it on!

Date: September 21, 2012 02:39AM

This guy Bill sounds like he would be fun to party with. I'm not sure why you seem to be so angry with him.

If he's paid his dues to society for his past offenses, then I don't see any reason to disparage him here.

Bill Abel sounds like a decent guy.

The poster above, "here we go again, beh and others alike", does seem to have an unhealthy obsession for another man. Usually men spend their time thinking about women this much, but to each his own I guess.

Date: September 21, 2012 07:29AM

The poster above, "here we go again, beh and others alike", is obviously very mentally ill.

Somehow in his twisted logic, he believes that denegrading the Lamb Center and Bill elevates himself.

I guess you would have to be as loony as him to understand his delusions and phobias.

To bad he's not as entertaining or informative as Bleh (the real Bleh, not the tedious imposter), or even as sensitive and human.

Bill deserves nomination to Sainthood for dealing with ungrateful maniacs like this half witted douche, welcoming him time and time again for the free handouts, and even the use of the computer that the freak uses to bash Bill and Dave and the entire staff of the Lamb Center.

Date: September 21, 2012 12:48PM

BEH Wrote:
> The poster above, "here we go again, beh and
> others alike", is obviously very mentally ill.
>
> Somehow in his twisted logic, he believes that
> denegrading the Lamb Center and Bill elevates
> himself.
>
> I guess you would have to be as loony as him to
> understand his delusions and phobias.
>
> To bad he's not as entertaining or informative as
> Bleh (the real Bleh, not the tedious imposter), or
> even as sensitive and human.
>
> Bill deserves nomination to Sainthood for dealing
> with ungrateful maniacs like this half witted
> douche, welcoming him time and time again for the
> free handouts, and even the use of the computer
> that the freak uses to bash Bill and Dave and the
> entire staff of the Lamb Center.

+1

Posted by: now i have hep. C ()
Date: September 21, 2012 11:07PM

i was forced to choke on choke before lunch on several occasions at the lamb center ! being the father of 6 children this was extremly embarrasing, but not as painful as when i was ass raped in the bsathroom one night after i took a shower during business hours and woke up with a plunger sticking out of my bleeding lubricated anus, semen all oer my tshirt,face, and hair. it wasa very rough day, i will never forget.

edit by Cary: Banned user, troll post. Search fios8-52 for other posts by this user. Username shortened from "now i have hep. C aftern being gang raped at the lamb centuhh"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2012 07:14AM by Cary.

Posted by: here we go again, beh and others ()
Date: September 24, 2012 11:42PM

Heh, heh, welcome back you band of mo morons!

And who said anyone had any real problems with Dave, Bill, or anyone, for that matter.

Such a bunch of ASSuming, ASSumtuous, full of nothing but fictitious inuendo, screaming, flaming, pompous ASSESS you are.

Ito, more conplete, beh and the similar rest.

We are just simply post stating the facts here.

Now, boys and girls, you flunked your weekly quizes every week since you started your lc 101 class and you better get straight the facts provided since the inception of this class thread before the final exam comes. Study extra hard now. From beginning to end PLUS all of the secondary and affiliated threads created supporting and proving thru the extensive amount of factual evidence provided that what the lc and the other help centers like it like facets are nothing but a thwarted, twisted, corrupt version of what it/they claim to be.

Now would you all, beh and the others alike, please get your ignorantly ASSuming heads out of your anuses and stop wasting precious space and time arguing differently without any substantial facts to back your ignorance up, with.

Date: September 24, 2012 11:48PM

Have you changed your medication? Seriously, you are much more lucid in your latest post.

Posted by: hey, ronald m, way to go! ()
Date: September 24, 2012 11:54PM

Yay Ronald!

Thanks so kindly for your most ingenious post! Seriously!

About the lease/owner of the property issue;

The owner is in on the scam of taking in all of the donations donated and not seeing fit any of them (the donations) ever really reaches the honestly needy ones going there and seeking real help.

Pay attention to the factual details provided thruout this thread and it's sister and affiliated lc threads.

Sorry about all of the inuendo nonsense you will have to sift out/thru that ones like beh, ito, more complete and the others alike are posting. Can't stop morons from being morons.

Date: September 25, 2012 12:17AM

I stand corrected.

Date: September 25, 2012 07:51AM

A lot of The Lamb Centers former clients would disagree with the statement made:

"The owner is in on the scam of taking in all of the donations donated and not seeing fit any of them (the donations) ever really reaches the honestly needy ones going there and seeking real help."

I'm not sure what these particular parasites that complain about the Lamb Center expect , but the majority of the folks that pass through the doors
appreciate the assistance that they receive here.

It's important to remember The Lamb Center offers resources that help people while they recover from sudden losses of income for whatever reason. However the purpose is not to support junkies and psycotics, but to give them temporary comfort until they are able to seek assistance from other more appropriate agencies better equipped to deal with specific problems.

So many people get back on their feet thanks to the help from The Lamb Center.

Of course, some are disappointed because of their own crazy expectations of lifetime support.

Obviously, it is this type of attitude of entitlement that lands these people in their dire straits to begin with, and their lack of rational thought keeps them dependent on handouts from the government and non profit orginizations.

But a few of them , despite their inability for clear thought , are able to use a computer (the library's or the Lamb Centers), and have just enough viable brain cells to voice their conspiracy theorys and other tales of woe.

To be fair, the posters who complain about the Lamb Center are very obviously mentally ill to the point that they are unable to function (other than to complain), and probably should be institutionalized.

Posted by: ooooh!mustahitdalndlrdsnerv! ()
Date: September 27, 2012 11:17PM

BEH must be related somehow to the landlord that owns the rented lc property!

Hit a nerve with the truth again, eh?

Of course, the title 'landlord' being used loosely here.

Everyone knows what a REAL landlord is, and these knew 'landlords' of 'today' are no 'lords' at all. Just corrupt, greedy profit mongers.

To be a TRUE LandLORD, you would have to be a NOBLE, WISE, and Caring for the people living on the land, always this and not just greedy corrupt profit such as the most case nowdays, everywhere.

If there were enough truly noble, REAL landlords, why, there would be no need for places like the lc, now would there?

Date: September 29, 2012 10:21AM

Plenty of The Lamb Centers former clients are greatful for the assistance they recieved.

Their success speaks for itself.

Anyone unhappy with The Lamb Center should simply stop using the free services, get a job, their own home, and be self sufficent.

But some , who seem to have less intelligence than a dog, bite the hands that feeds them.

No long winded, rambling post of complaint can override that fact.

Posted by: fact is not ramblings. ()
Date: October 03, 2012 12:27AM

The only nonsensicle, fictional postings without the slightest facts or truth to back them up are yours and the others like them, you useless, brainless putrid puke for brains moron!

(Fact based fact concerning BEHand his followings of More InConplete Mo Ron's!

Posted by: I agree, totally! ()
Date: October 03, 2012 12:33AM

I totally agree with Fact Is Not Rambling, BEH.
You and the others like you without any to back up your idiot remarks without any truth or even in the slightest any real proof to back up what you state should just give it up and go stick your empty skull back up your ass and leave it there.

Posted by: another useless rambling by beh ()
Date: October 03, 2012 12:46AM

ooooh!mustahitdalndlrdsnerv! Wrote:
> BEH must be related somehow to the landlord that
> owns the rented lc property!
>
> Hit a nerve with the truth again, eh?
>
> Of course, the title 'landlord' being used loosely
> here.
>
> Everyone knows what a REAL landlord is, and these
> knew 'landlords' of 'today' are no 'lords' at all.
> Just corrupt, greedy profit mongers.
>
> To be a TRUE LandLORD, you would have to be a
> NOBLE, WISE, and Caring for the people living on
> the land, always this and not just greedy corrupt
> profit such as the most case nowdays, everywhere.
>
> If there were enough truly noble, REAL landlords,
> why, there would be no need for places like the
> lc, now would there?

Date: October 03, 2012 07:28AM

Again, beggers complaining about the handouts they recieve.

They'll never see the light, and thats why they're dependent on the Lamb Center to begin with.

These are modern times, when the beggars that drain county , state and national resources can expound on their plight. In the old days , they would just remain unheard and unseen in their hobo camps in the woods, or their cardboard box dwellings on the streets.

Problem is, these useless warts on society don't use their free use of computers (due to the generosity of the Lamb Center and public librarys) for anything positive, like a job search for example.

No, they use the computers to display their psychosis , their cluelessness, and their arrogance.

That is , after they grab a meal, or take a shower provided by the very people they attack every chance they get.

Even a dog shows gratitude from generosity. The complainers who post here are obviously less than dogs, certainly not as useful , friendly or valuable.

What is done with a tumor after it is cut out before it kills its host?

It's flushed down the toilet.

When the best efforts of charity fail, maybe it is time to remove the useless appendages for the better of all who do contribute something positive.

Posted by: HEB ()
Date: October 03, 2012 11:57PM

I say BEH and the other Gaga making similar like post should be force fed the fermenting, thick grey green acumen that grows underneath the men's shower stall NIGGER rigged no slip mats, and the regular scabies infestation that goes with the laundry (dis?) service should be regularly shoved up there asses as well.
See how they like it like mikey in the old Life cereal commercial.
And be fed the high bacteria content forever beans, rice and pasta lunches 'till it gives them the runs so bad for so long while having to wait all day to get to the only one toilet available they start shitin' their drawers!
And when you do finally get to the one toilet available, it's so shit and posse slimed you have to spend an hour cleaning it before you can even shit. By this time Harold will come in and blame you for it and throw you out and you shit your drawers anyway from the high bacteria food fed you.
Then the next time you try and go there and get help, you see 'ol black Betty in the kitchen pickin' her nose and scratching her snatching' while bare handed sturrin' the salad and handling' all the food you gonna eat and then scratchin' her but fer good measure, all the while smiling' at ya askink if to havin' a nice day. And if'n ya says anytink about her nasty sickenin' you ways, she's goes screamink crazy lyin' to the Lyin' Dave dude LIARBY or racist Harold on Mondays an' the one or both'll throw to ass right out da door for a month or so. Unless to a major drunk or nigga troublemaker regula, of course, den to be right back in nex day!

Posted by: lolzzzz ()
Date: October 04, 2012 12:48AM

Lamb center.

Date: October 04, 2012 03:19AM

If you don't like the facilities at the Lamb Center, feel free to use your own bathroom, prepare your own meals, and live in your own house.

If you're a lazy , useless parasite however, I guess you might as well continue to whine like a little girl.

Good luck with life!

Date: October 04, 2012 03:53AM

Don't worry parasite, we've got you covered.
Attachments:
557687_369250036487317_1370536295_n.jpg

Posted by: Whutz ()
Date: October 04, 2012 06:13PM

On TLC facebook page the admin talks about DC bums using their services. Wonder how long before there is some sort of mass migration of the homeless from dc to fairfax.

Posted by: BEHisAdickHeadASSUMINGass ()
Date: October 06, 2012 11:16PM

I am non retired all honorable vet, you terd, beh, and was sent to get help (years ago) to the lc and found out all about it trying to get some real help there that never happened because of everything that this thread has detailed/described it to be, is what it is. It is a place where the substance abusers are coddled at the demise of all others. The most agressive wanna be state aid dependant useless ASSholes as described in this thread over and over are treated like royalty and honorable people are thrown out REPETATIVELY and eventually permanently. Like me and many others like me.
I haven't gone there in years because of this exact reason and the other reasons described by so many on this thread and the sister threads paralleling the same description.
Bottom line, if your trying to 'fly the straight and narrow' as the good book says you should do, well, at places like the lc (facets and the rest) you are screwed by 'the screw you policies' there, again, as so well depicted by so many, again, in this and the other similar/sister threads.
So, again, BEH and the rest of your assuming, ASSumptuous, full of fictional inuendo-doo-doo fellow ASSHOLES, you can just keep your heads stuck up your asses for the rest of your lives like you clearly insist on doing without waiver, just like the bigots that operate the lc and places like it!
Keep being the Great Pretenders that you are, that you are the 'All Wise and Noble Ones', when you are nothing better than arrogant piece of shit for brains stupid screaming, flaming, pompous bunch of ASSHOLES hiding behind the 'Cloth', PRETENDING that you 'know it all' with you shit for brains descisions.
Misguiding everyone into believing in your sick, twisted version of how places like the lc are supposed to be operated instead of the way the scripture ACTUALLY depicts how it should be wisely ran, without negatively impacting ANYONE'S life entering in need of help.

Posted by: GuessThatTellsYouSolidBEH! ()
Date: October 07, 2012 12:36PM

Hey, BEH and the rest of your screaming, flaming, pompous ass poster buddies on this thread are told solid and straight, now! So shut the fuck up your redundant meaningless face and, if you are going to continue posting remarks, please make them more intelligent and constructive to the truly honorable mission of this thread. The lc, facets, and the other places alike really need to and should be compliant with the true meaning of the Scripture and Law of the land. Not some corrupt minded version of it with a conviction that it is 'ok' to , I quote the previous posting, negatively impacting anyone's life going there in a delicate time of need of the help to turn their lives around for the better.
Any individual that attempts to pretend it is somehow 'ok' to over protect one category of individuals in such a delicate environment such as the lc and the rest while negatively impacting others in need as well, is, well, to put it as politely and simply as possible, no real business running places like the lc and seriously need to 'step down' and turn the position over to someone that is better capable to do so. Anyone with any real understanding of the real meaning of the Scripture would unwaiveringly know this to be true.

And you should read the book of Revelations in regards to substance abuse. These coddled ones at the demise of others in need are described as demons and are not supposed to be in an environment where they can, in any way shape or form, put a negative drag on anyone with their crafty false manipulative bearing of false witness like all of them do to further get their rotten way to continue their self poisonings. With the ones in charge perpetuating and even motivating with rewarding them by punishing further their victims of the very deceit these demons target.

Ones like Devron Smith (A.K.A. 'SMITTY'), so well described in-on this thread, the coupled demon teams listed like Lisa and Dave and the rest like William Patrick ABELL (A.K.A. 'BILL ABEL'). These types, with their negate attitudes about how they are negatively impacting other peoples lives without one spec of remorse is just plain and simple no better than what a Satan worshipper would do. And that goes for the same with these ones supposedly 'in charge, for example, like this Dave LIARBY, Harold and the rest as solidified thru their very own actions and negligence as depicted with the facts provided in this thread and beyond.

Date: October 07, 2012 05:06PM

Vickie has been a guest at the Lamb Center for almost two years. Even with a consistent employment, she lost her housing twice because she lacked sufficient income to make rent payments. Vickie came to TLC regularly to seek counseling and spiritual direction. Recently, a Single Room Occupancy space opened up through Fairfax County's affordable housing program. Because of Vickie's persistence at getting and holding a job, her income was sufficient to qualify. Vickie recently shared this prayer with us at Bible Study:

Lord, thank you for your grace.
Lord, thank you for your mercy.
Lord, thank you that someone is here
At The Lamb Center to listen to me.
Lord, please bless my child.
I don't know where he is, but you do.

Thank you for a bed to sleep in.
Thank you for my job
Thank you for watching over me
As I walk 10 blocks home late at night

Date: October 07, 2012 05:08PM

Sam has been at TLC off and on for almost four years. During that time, he went through a number of treatment programs, but he had trouble staying sober and keeping a job. As a Navy veteran, he had been working with the VA to get into its recovery program, but was unable to do so. He heard about the success another guest, Dave, had with sobriety at a Church Army program in Branson, Missouri and asked if we could send him there. We did. After being in Branson for about a month, Sam called to let us know that he is sober and doing very well in his recovery program. He told us of the fear and tears he had the day he left to go to Missouri. Even though his fear of change was great, his desire for a change in his life was greater

Date: October 07, 2012 05:10PM

Before William was incarcerated, he was told he needed to enter an alcohol and drug recovery program before his court date. Although William received several one on one counseling sessions at TLC about necessary steps to recovery, he not only failed to enter a recovery program, but also missed his court date. From behind bars William wrote that he had about six or seven weeks left before completing a recovery program there. He said he had "never actually looked at alcohol or drug abuse as a disease" and that "threw him for a loop." William went on to write: "Thank you for all the help and support that you have always given me and other Lamb Center guests, I just could not recognize and would not take hold of the life raft that you were throwing out to save me until I came to jail. Tell others my story and pray they will grab TLC raft to recovery".

Date: October 07, 2012 05:12PM

Johnny is one of those people with an "attitude of gratitude." He came to TLC and focused right away on obtaining employment. Sometimes we think that a person who is unemployed and has lost everything would find it difficult to be grateful. Often waiting in line for lunch, Johnny talked about how much he appreciated TLC and the volunteers who listen and are so helpful. With our job counseling support Johnny's efforts resulted in a job at Red, Hot and Blue. He also has a scholarship at NOVA Community College to study heating and air conditioning. Johnny's story has motivated other guests to seek job counseling and work hard at getting a job of their own.

Pages: PreviousFirst...2324252627282930313233...LastNext
Current Page: 28 of 52

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.