HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...2930313233343536373839...LastNext
Current Page: 34 of 52
Re: The Lamb Center 3220 Old Lee Highway
Posted by: NUTTIN YO'S CAN DO ABOUT IT! ()
Date: December 23, 2012 12:52AM

Fuck yous! I gonna collect my guverment food allowance, have my free state funded home, wit my big fat welfare check ever ninth, wit me and my 3 ilegitamut kids by 3 diff mommas, take em an me to ever udder church, get free cloths, food, gift cards I kin git, then go help jam up da lc, embry Rucker, facets, aspan and all, eaten all da food up an scum up all Der help I kin git, den I go to da giant and sell my guverment food allowance for $.75 to da $$! No problum! Ever munth its da same ding. Sum suckr willin to pay out in trade for the 25% discount acruss dr board fer food. Den i git to go by my favorite beer, tangoray and crack cocaine at da local crack hose. Usually real ready at da blvd hotel rite down dr street from da lamb! Lots ers times i set em up good deal rite out tha lamb. Dave Be stupid white BITCH ass. He help me too! Give me front line privilages at lunch time, make all dose stupid homeless whiteys and julio's wait lunger down da line for me, my three mommas and ma there chillen. FUCK them homeless ones showin up. Make em wait all day in line and git nuttin dun all day here! It all about me an mine! He, he, he! FUCK EM ALL INCLUDIN DAVE!
remebrr now, aint nuttin you white trash can do bout it! SOS FUCK YOU!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: 45,733 VIEWS, : 3,302 POSTS ()
Date: December 23, 2012 01:16AM

HMMMMM. VIEWS ARE UP NICE. BUT THE POSTS. SERIOUSLY LACKING PARTICIPATING POSTS.
COULD WE GET SOME MORE PUSHED ASIDE HONESTLY IN REAL NEED HOMELESS ONES TO MAKE MORE POSTS, PLEASE. YOU KNOW. FOR THE SAKE OF THE CODDLED CRIMINAL SUBSTANCE ABUSERS, THE DOUBLE DIPPING FULL BOAT STATE AID RECIPIENTS THAT FOREVER JAM UP THE PLACE SO YOU CAN NOT GET ANYTHING DONE THERE ASSHOLES? COME ON! I KNOW YOU KNOW THAT I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT GOES ON DELIBERATLY THERE WITH THE DELIBERATE PROMOTING SAME WITH POLICY, ONE IN CHARGE OF THE PLACE!
AND DO NOT FORGET THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS POPULATION TRAFFIC COURSING THRU, NOW. NOT ENOUGH ROOM OR SIZABLE SERVICES PROCLAIMED, AND THE PLACE STAYS JAMMED UP WITH ALL THE ABOVE AND MORE ILLEGAL, WRONG BULLSHIT GOING ON AND ON. WHILE YOU AND OTHERS GO WITHOUT THE MUCH NEEDED, TIMELY PROVIDED HELP FALSLY PROCLAIMED OFFERED TO THE NEEDY HONEST HOMELESS.
COME ON NOW. I AND MANY OTHERS KNOW VERY WELL YOU ARE OUT THERE! FOREVER WAITING FOR THIS TRAVESTY TO BE CORRECTED. RIGHTFULLY!
MAKE YOUR 'MARK', HERE. ON THIS THREAD. HELP BRING TO LIGHT THE TRUTH OF IT! SAY YOUR 'PIECE'. IT WILL HELP, SIMPLY, TO JUST 'SPEAK OUT', AND POST IT RIGHT HERE ON THIS THREAD! PUT IT IN WRITING! NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF! RAPED ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS SIMPLY THE TRUTH! PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE GUILTY ASSHOLES TRYING TO SCARE YOU WITH 'LIBEL', OR 'LIABILITY' THREATS! THEY ARE TOTALLY UNSUBSTANTIATED, FRUITLESS THREATS BY THE GUILTY ONES! ANONYMOUS POSTINGS ARE TOTALLY ALLOWED AND THERE IS ABSOLUTLY NOTHING THE GUILTY ONES CAN DO ABOUT IT!
FEEL FREE:

Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: December 23, 2012 03:06AM

this thread sucks

Posted by: Tough One ()
Date: December 23, 2012 09:20AM

You can keep changing your screen name, but the result in the same shit. Utter nonsense. In fact, I'm going to make an even bigger donation to the TLC, and hope others shall as well. The fact of the matter is more congregations are becoming involved with the TLC, as well as Parochial schools and volunteer organizations.

Just because you acted in such a way that brought safety concerns to guests and staff, does not give you the right to throw out slanderous comments, that cannot be proven. If you want to bitch here all of the time, which seems to be your sole reason for existence, knock yourself out. By all means, because your posts I've shown to others, and they are now interested in the Lamb Center. They had never heard of it before, and I hope that they step up and volunteer.

So in a way, you are helping out the Lamb Center. I wish you a Merry Christmas, although I doubt you'll be happy, but rather festering in anger and a lack of empathy, that shows no bounds.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: December 23, 2012 09:31AM

I agree with Tough One and would like to add a message to the homeless complainer, enjoy the holidays in your tent, parasite.

Posted by: weaky weeky, beh, who's say's? ()
Date: December 23, 2012 10:48PM

Weaky weeky t.o., BEH, who said anything about me being homeless? More ASSuming ASS nonsense by two ASSuming ASSES!
I have a wonderful, large, 5 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath w/jacuzy, all brick house and a 2013 Corvette, all paid for, no debt ATT all. Taxes fully paid. Nice job making +180k a year. A very beautiful and loving wife with 3 lovely children.
And places like the lc, facets and the like had nothing to do with me acquiring such wealth. What they do is make it even more difficult to acquire anything at all for yourself. With their underlying petty jealousies and covetousness. All along with their hiding falsly behind The Holy Scripture and Cross.

Posted by: beh, t.o., bigoted bitches ()
Date: December 23, 2012 10:55PM

Look who's talkin'! Slanderous remarks? Safety concerns? The criminal substance abusers, the crminal illegal immigrants, the double dipping felonous state aid recipients, and you even slightly incinuate I or another honest homeless person you have never even met may or might be a safety concern? Are you mentally ill? Bumped yo head hard and fast enough to cause permanent damage, or what?

Posted by: fuck you, assholes! ()
Date: December 23, 2012 11:02PM

Yeah! Weeky weaky T.O., BEH, FUCK YOUS BOTH!! EVERYONE is sick and tired of your lying BULLSHIT on this thread! FUCK YOU!! You both are IGNORANT JERKOFFS!!
Just SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR BULLSHIT, GO AWAY AND STAY AWAY!!
And if anyone is being slanderous, it is you two fag boys forever posting bullshit favorable remarks about the HORRIBLY CORRUPT, CRIMINAL SHIT forever going on at the lc, facets and the like!

Posted by: dingifrisko ()
Date: December 23, 2012 11:07PM

Friskydingo, good point. If Klingon-dingleberry reeds like t.o. and beh would just go away and stay away, this thread would be much more realistic and interesting.

Posted by: Here's proof I'm not homeless! ()
Date: December 23, 2012 11:16PM

weaky weeky, beh, who's say's? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have a wonderful, large, 5 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath
> w/jacuzy, all brick house and a 2013 Corvette, all
> paid for, no debt ATT all. Taxes fully paid.
> Nice job making +180k a year. A very beautiful
> and loving wife with 3 lovely children.

I got the pics to prove I have a nice brick house and 2013 corvette. Someone left the corvette on the front lawn of the house I'm squatting in.

Date: December 24, 2012 05:54PM

fuck you, assholes! Wrote:
> Yeah! Weeky weaky T.O., BEH, FUCK YOUS BOTH!!
> EVERYONE is sick and tired of your lying BULLSHIT
> on this thread! FUCK YOU!! You both are
> IGNORANT JERKOFFS!!
> Just SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR BULLSHIT, GO AWAY
> AND STAY AWAY!!
> And if anyone is being slanderous, it is you two
> fag boys forever posting bullshit favorable
> remarks about the HORRIBLY CORRUPT, CRIMINAL SHIT
> forever going on at the lc, facets and the like!

Bah humbug? Is this you Ebeneezer? Yeah Beh and I are complete "evil doers," who are complete responsible for your shitty attitude, and also sorting through your various rambling delusions that make no sense. However, I will credit you with using some big words. "Use your words."
Attachments:
scrooge.jpg

Posted by: INFANTILE EMBRYONIC MORONS ()
Date: December 24, 2012 11:39PM

Looks like you two make friends wherever you go on this website.
So what is it? T.O, beh? You two bed ridden vegetables or what? Nothing else better to do?
Or is is like the post says, the lc is greazing you good with the corruptly gained donation fund to persistently return and make falsehooded favorable posts with zero substantiated bunk?
Stuck in some sort of hospice care ward for the vegetating vegetables? Bed ridden with bed sores? So bored with absolutely nothing better to do?
Or are you Dave Be The Biggest Living Liar there is, himself?
Running amuck with so much guilt, you must return and make up more fantastic lies about what the lc provides the honest needy homeless ones showing up at the lc?
When all the while you know very well that what this thread exposes about the lc, and you for sure, are completly true.
The profound favorable treatment of the criminal substance abusers. The already helped and still getting plenty of help double dipping always groping for more state aid recipients. The criminal illegal immigrants. All of the above jamming the tiny, cramped lc up, with its highly limited so called services provided rendered useless thru the extreme amount of time it takes waiting thru the long line of all of the above being given front line privileges over the honest needy homeless ones.
Yeah. You know exactly what the truth is. And you are forever going to return here to this threat, forever trying to refute the truth. The truth of your guilt. The human conscious is a very delicate thing. Eventually exposing itself when guilt ridden. Carefully reading thru your posts proves this. You yourself have exposed your own guilt thru your postings. Pay attention. You should be outraged at yourself, guilty one. Running your lc the entire time thru 'policy' to carry out your own little personal revenge scheme on all of the society in and all around FX. The crime you promote, forever drawing in more and more, with your famous, now, 'policy's'. The word is out all over the region, drawing them in like fly's to dung to lay their maggots eggs in. Creating more fly's. It is like some horror movie show! With no end!
That is fine, though. Eventually, God, or fate, if you will to call it either and or, will eventually catch up to you and the rest of the crooked scamming cons at the lc, facets and the like.
I and many others are sure of it. All we have to do is be patient. Stand back and do nothing. Your punishment is on the way from a more spiritual source. Starting with your own consciousness.
So just keep pretending your emphatically enforced 'policy's' are in the name of our Lord Jesus and the Almighty God Himself. The only ones you are for real fooling are yourselves.
Hope your enjoying the lavish material world you have gained from it all, for now. It will soon all be over. Soon. Life itself is short, you do know. For all of us, not just 'you'.

Posted by: love the pix w/troy/dave ()
Date: December 25, 2012 12:22AM

WHAT SUPER EXPOSING TRUTH IN THAT PIX!
EVERYONE VIEWING! PLEASE! THAT IS 'LATROY SHELTON' STANDING TO THE LEFT OF DAVE BE THE LIAR LC DIRECTOR!
LOOKED UP LATROY's Criminal record on this website. It is rediculous! And it is perfectly clear proof of what this thread is all about! Just observe the pix! And it is a very recent one as well!
This Latroy has been just one of the pampered criminal substance abusers forever coddled and spoiled to no end by the corrupt powers that be at the LC. Extensive amounts of time and funds were relentlessly over extended on this one and still on many others. The worse off they behave, the more rewarding it gets for these types at the LC and beyond. Only thing is, they get worse! Just look at Latroy's police record, both old and new interface. By rewarding him and the like, like children they just get worse. Poor Latroy, bless his heart, has ended up in the state prison now for a many long years and it is because they at the LC and these other help centers alike, just kept spoiling him more and more.
And, again, he is one example of too many equivalent scenarios. All the while, too many in need, much better behaving honest ones are literally pushed aside from the 'red carpet' laid out for types like poor Latroy. With the highly limited time and resources available at places like the LC, well, this is just so inexcusable it becomes criminal. Corrupt. And poor Latroy, now, as a result of this 'spoiling' effect, is now serving 'hard time' in the State Prison, without parole. A shame. And the others are more than likely on their way there, too. Latroy, I know, and he is not a bad person to know. Jovial. Easy going. Not one hatefull bone in his body. Yet, he needed discipline, not spoiling. He obviously kept getting into more and more serious trouble because he was getting rewarded for it at the LC and places like it.
And just think! If the LC policy's had changed way back when this thread was started, who know's? Bet Latroy would not be serving his extended stay at the State Prison with such a nasty looking record to boot!
The 'spoiling' as described is definitely a major factor here. All at, again, the demise of the much more better behaving, God Fearing honest needy homeless ones. Only so much time in any given day, to do what you must to get things done. And all that time, the exhausting effort and limited resources, very unwisely ended up fruitless, with a gentle kid like Latroy. Poor Latroy. Hope he's going to be OK.
Should be these others mentioned in this thread serving the long stint in prison. Some of them helped badly influence Latroy. I witnessed this myself. The environment, between LC Policy and a hard place, got Latroy licked up like this. Damn it! Latroy was the last one in line to deserve hard prison time! What about the rest, much worse ones Dave coddles profusely with his obsessive style of revenge?

Posted by: the rest, much worse ones ()
Date: December 25, 2012 12:49AM

The rest, much worse ones, and you can very well tell they are worse by the way they act, have just gotten better at not getting caught. And we are talking about here, all the ones mentioned, listed, throughout this thread. And with their rotten influence, they helped get a good natured kid like LATROY get locked up big time. He fell innocently into their influence, combined with the influence of the LC Policy. The 'red carpet ride' rode Latroy right into hard prison time! Thanks, Dave and the rest running the LC and places like it mentioned!
Hope you are all having a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year with all this on your super guilty as shit consciousnesses!

Posted by: But Its MY REVENGE! ()
Date: December 25, 2012 01:02AM

So what! LaTroy was my sacrificial lamb to my personal vendetta of revenge! One down, and who cares about how many more to go! Just as long as my established means of revenge is maintained!
Come one! Come all, Ye UnHoly Ones! Join me! At My Lamb Center! Help me wreak havock, endless criminal chaos in the name of my revenge on all of the surrounding society! I will endlessly reward you! Bless you in the name of The Lord and God for continueing your criminally corrupt ways, right here and now! Come to me, all my practicing of evil demons! I will be your rewarding angel for your evil deeds done!
For I am the Lamb Center!

Posted by: realistically sick, is it not? ()
Date: December 25, 2012 01:13AM

Yes. Very Sick. But how realistic it is.
Now throw that Big Crucifix in our faces and tell us how it is all in the name of our Lord Jesus and The Almighty Himself that a wonderful kid like LaTroy ended up doing a long, hard time in prison? He did not get there all by his itty bitty self.

Posted by: a horrific auto accident be nice ()
Date: December 25, 2012 01:27AM

You know what would be ironic but nice? If tDave the Director, while doing one of his expensive round trips from the LC back and forth to his lavish home in Maryland, got into a real nasty automobile wreck. With his head getting smashed in good and dead. And they revive him, bringing him back to suffer the repair work having to be done on his face and head. Recon surgury and stuff. You know. Like six months or so. Then I hope his back is so injured it is never the same. Causing him pain and suffering for the rest of his natural born days. Maybe then he will have second thoughts about what he does. The end resulting ramifications of his relentless 'selective' lc policy enforcements. Catering criminals to perpetuate his revenge.

Posted by: Careful what you wish for ()
Date: December 25, 2012 03:04AM

a horrific auto accident be nice Wrote:
> You know what would be ironic but nice? If tDave
> the Director, while doing one of his expensive
> round trips from the LC back and forth to his
> lavish home in Maryland, got into a real nasty
> automobile wreck. With his head getting smashed

Be careful what you wish for, because karma can be a real bitch sometimes.

Chances are that if you wish that upon somebody else, it will happen to you.

Posted by: WORSE ALREADY HAS HAPPENED ()
Date: December 25, 2012 04:30AM

Worse already has happened. Became homeless and sent to the LC!

Posted by: yeah! LC did help for shit! ()
Date: December 25, 2012 04:38AM

Yeah! Was killed in a car wreck, crippled for life. Ended up at the help center from hell, the LC, tormented. Got no help whatsoever cause i was not a criminal substance abuser, illegal immigrant, or double dipping groping for more and more state aid recipient! Got harassed every day by the substance abusing panhandlers forever there. Finally realized, since this fact would never change, I was better off not even going there anymore. Got and get much better help otherwise. Far away from criminally ran dumps like the lc, facets and the like.

Posted by: t.o., yo's an $ be departed! ()
Date: December 25, 2012 04:52AM

Hey, Weeky weaky t.o., knows dis: yous a fool wit yo's $, and soons be deported!

Date: December 25, 2012 08:15AM

Wow, just look at those posts.

This guy is much more severely mentally ill than I could previously have imagined.

Among the extreme psychotic paranoid rantings however, there is a glimmer of truth.

This guy WAS let down. He should have been institutionalized years ago.

Sometimes people like this are beyond help, but at least in a mental facility they can be seperated from the general population.

This won't end well. If we're lucky, he'll self destruct before he hurts someone innocent.

Could you imagine the carnage if this guy got his hands on a weapon?

Posted by: Bored Eternally Homosexual ()
Date: December 25, 2012 10:52PM

More boring shit, BEH! Got's to give you some credit, though. You are extremely boring. Very persistently boring. Just like the vegetating vegetable you are!

Date: December 26, 2012 03:53AM

If you want boredom, just go back and read some of your many posts of feminine whining.

That is, between your use of free charitable services.

Date: December 26, 2012 09:25AM

I'm starting to like the vegetating posts though. BEH does make an excellent point, in that our nation's mental health system, and its various tentacles have failed you. That is for sure, as your delusional and I don't mean this in a vicious way posts, show that this is the case. Yet to hold the Lamb Center, the last possible refuge accountable, is beyond ridiculous.

Meade Skelton's "We Talk in Circles," now that is a song I truly understand, and that alone is frightening.

Posted by: Chang ()
Date: December 27, 2012 08:11AM

Thr lamb center wind today

Date: December 27, 2012 09:04AM

Meanwhile, at the OP's house...
Attachments:
mental-ward.jpg
tumblr_me8a67gvEY1r8ow3zo1_400.jpg

Posted by: Gorangie ()
Date: December 27, 2012 09:10AM

Rtjh fhkyrn. Opfhu tvjhyj joutgggr bfffjybc odsahuy!!!

Posted by: Johnnie ()
Date: December 27, 2012 10:06AM

Yelling is gonna help banana face. Drink your shit.

Date: December 27, 2012 12:42PM

Qkjfu piyutw chdyiovdsh. Apydvnjtr shui pofvnye.

Dfjtq ajkyrxvvry shyecb iopy?

Yoptfhuzb exsdkt gouefvk picvgdduu resyrdcnj!!!!!

Date: December 27, 2012 02:36PM

Gorangie Wrote:
> Qkjfu piyutw chdyiovdsh. Apydvnjtr shui pofvnye.
>
> Dfjtq ajkyrxvvry shyecb iopy?
>
> Yoptfhuzb exsdkt gouefvk picvgdduu resyrdcnj!!!!!

Great. Have a wonderful day. Or kzjv;jflkdsjf;lkdjfsfj.

Posted by: back to the start, forward ()
Date: December 28, 2012 01:32AM

NOW VIEWERS, please go back to the beggining of the thread, and let's not forget the reason it exists. The facts super supporting same, detailed, witnessed and evidenced profoundly. Even more evidenced accidentally by some of the very ones refuting the subject matter of this thread. The pictures taken, etc. Remember, please. And do not let these infantile ones posting profusely inbetween, forever trying to distract you from the truth of it. BEH, T.O. and the rest alike, ate obviously very young, immature children, or adults that never grew up. Still with a child's mind. With their ASSuming ASSumations and the rest of their pointless, unevidenced in every way assenine posts.

Posted by: yes, garangie, we understand! ()
Date: December 28, 2012 01:37AM

Yes! Yes! Gorangie! We understand! It is pointless to argue with such extreme ignorance in which this BORING, ETERNALLY HOMOSEXUAL, WEAKY WEEKY T.O. and the like. We know! We understand completly!

Posted by: garangie's holiday photo ()
Date: December 28, 2012 01:52AM

Posted by: if karma has anything to do with ()
Date: December 28, 2012 02:15AM

If 'karma' has anything to do with this, Dave, his pampered spoiled coddled criminal substance abusers, the double dipping groping forever for more State Aid recipients and the Trafficking Illegal Immigrants forever jamming up and nullifying all services to the rest of the real needy homeless law abiding, God fearing ones, would all be in the state prison for a nice longer time than LaTroy! Like, FOR LIFE! Either that, or crippled bad, maimed or dead, please! All rights reserved!

Posted by: get a haircut! ()
Date: December 28, 2012 02:17AM

Garangie needs a haircut!

Posted by: Respectfully Requesting The LC ()
Date: December 28, 2012 03:05AM

Here's an excellent remedy that should not have to be, anyhews!:

For all Ye whom enter in need, the homeless ones, who are God Fearing and Obedient to the Teaching of the Holy Scripture, and are Over The Age of 55:

We Respectfully Request Protection Under The Age Discrimination Act, in it's entirety, forever with to and in full accordance of this Federal Law.

This 'STANDING REQUEST', Respectfully is made to not only the entire Staff and BOARD of Director's AND especially the Chairman of The Board of Director's at not only at the Lamb Center, but FACETSCARES.org and all of the similar entity help center's.

For ALL who enter in need at or above the Age of 55. The good an law abiding homeless ones.

And this resoectfull request is pertinently made to supersede and 'override' any and all similar requests made , especially the famously abused one 'Protection Under The Disabilities Act', that your coddled criminal substance abusers, double dipping groping for more State Aid recipients and Trafficking Illegal Immigrants so readily request to keep them from being thrown out for their ignorant, wise-cracking behaviors.

And as a 'STANDING RESPECTFULL REQUEST', THAT MEANS WE, IN THIS CATEGORY, SHOULD NEVER HAVE TO REPEAT IT, like we know the witty-witty cons do!

It is here by made. Formally and in writing. Do not pretend to ignore it or try to say it was not formally made, now. We all know very well you monitor this thread. Keeping a close eye on the postings made.

And do not disrespect us and make us have to repeat this request, for one and all. Just because one of your con criminal substance abuser, your double dipping groping for forever more State Aid recipients or criminal Trafficking Illegal Immigrants makes a fresh request for whatever protections they may or may not fall under.

Remember. Carefully now. How this request has and is forever made, as a 'Standing Request'. This means, specifically, forever. For every millisecond, half second, second of every minute, of every hour, 24/7, seven days a week, 365 days a year. For every year to come. Protection Under The Federal Law specified. The He Discrimination Act.

And please Note: The Holy Scripture backs this one up, unquestionably. NOT the 'disabilities Act'. And besides, most people over the Age of 50 are usually, naturally 'falling' into the Disabilities Act protections, anyway. So that is 'double' protections that should be given to the aging. Under BOTH of these mentioned Federal Laws. Still leaving these young ones in-advantaged in any way over the older ones.

All backed, without the possibilty of any arguement what so ever, by the Holy Scripture Itself.

Posted by: Holy Fuck! Paragraphs? ()
Date: December 28, 2012 03:09AM

Thank you for taking the time to learn how to use paragraphs.

Posted by: para? holy fuck? ()
Date: December 28, 2012 03:19AM

BRAINS! BRAINS! GIVE ME BRAINS! NO BRAINS TO BE FOUND ANYWHERE! ACCEPT BETWEEN MY OWN EARS!

Posted by: Nice 'standing request' ()
Date: December 28, 2012 03:25AM

Now let's see how the conning, criminally minded ones try to forever get around this one!

Forever respectfully requested for ALL over the Age of 55 entering the LC, FACETSCARES, or the like:

Full protections under the Age Discrimination Act. For ALL, anyone over the Age of 55.

Full, 'Standing Request'. Forever and ever, Amen!

With all due reference to the paralleled teachings of the Holy Scripture to boot!

Date: December 28, 2012 04:46AM

Nice. It changes nothing. The fact of the matter is that both Lamb Center and Facets exist, along with your delusions. Which is the most beneficial to society?

Date: December 28, 2012 07:44AM

"Which is the most beneficial to society?"

Good question, Tough One .

Let's see, on one hand, the Lamb Center provides meals, internet, job placement and encouragement to people who are having a rough patch and require some temporary assistance.

On the other hand, we have the delusion ridden psychopath crybaby parasite who has never helped anyone, never contributed anything anywhere, or even had a positive thought.

Which is the most beneficial to society?

Date: December 28, 2012 09:10AM

Riuydg ubcio asfyi plitgjyr wxrt?

Rgjiop tdfhjiea puihrvtd efhut. Iopy ghjyrc dhuytra!!!!!

Date: December 28, 2012 12:50PM

Whotff sxzhtdh opgdsv. Thbdeji pouvdubc qutgyrr dhyrthv pujhvf cxvgd. Jydchu oitfgir?

Tgyrdvg jutvcxz qoygf dhitkj. Tkktfop dsadgi yjirdvgy.

Yujffrr wyihde jotdchy!!!!!!!!

Posted by: classes are posted ()
Date: December 28, 2012 01:52PM

For tomorrow,

9am Hiding Public Drunkenness

10 am Composting Crap Responsibly

11am Meth or Marijuana?

Noon lunch with BEH singing Meade Skelton songs

1pm Delusions or Real? With Special Appearance from BLEH

2 pm Barbie, where did she go?

3pm The Prison System, pros v cons

4pm Hurricane or Pabst?

5pm Panhandling 202, those in must first have 101

Posted by: Ian Sloe ()
Date: December 28, 2012 02:57PM

Bunch o banana faced fucks

Date: December 28, 2012 03:06PM

Whoa, news to me, I'd better brush up on my rendition of "We Talk In Circles"

Posted by: ian sloe ()
Date: December 28, 2012 04:23PM

Up there us a banana face banana face banana face!!!

Date: December 28, 2012 06:01PM

BEH Wrote:
> Whoa, news to me, I'd better brush up on my
> rendition of "We Talk In Circles"

LOL. If you do, I'll make a donation :)

Posted by: i like 'classes are posted' ()
Date: December 29, 2012 12:15AM

YES! classes are posted! A typical reality day at the LC!

Posted by: BEH, YOU ARE UGLY, UGLY UGLY! ()
Date: December 29, 2012 12:30AM

BEH, the Immaculately Boring for all of Eternity Homosexual, do you really believe anyone viewing this thread has the slightest interest in your boring posts? As depicted by your relentless ramblings on just about every thread through out this website, you are a bored, boring, ASSuming ASS. No one has the slightest interest in your sick ASSumations. They are ASSenine. Typical of a homosexual ASS! And the pix you posted of yourself helps tremendously in proving it! A whining wino wine drunk, with what litttle brains you have packed full of sodium nitrate! What idiot jerk would post a picture of himself whining it up with a glass of wine packed full of sodium nitrate to jam his liver and brain up with? Along with turning his brain into a terd with the alcohol in it?
You drunken bum!

Date: December 29, 2012 10:50AM

Do I detect a hint of animosity?

Posted by: Classes are Posted ()
Date: December 29, 2012 12:14PM

Due to weather delays here is today's schedule.

9 am Tent or Igloo

10 am BLEH and Snakes

11am What to do about constant complainers

Noon Meade Skelton lunch with BBQ ribs

1 pm Dave Larraby or Dave Liarby appears

2 pm Facets, Finn and Double Dipping

3 pm Places to hide crack in your tent

4 pm Batshit Crazy Drink Mixes

5 pm Pitfalls of Meth Use

Posted by: Batshit Banana ()
Date: December 29, 2012 02:53PM

Speaking in tongues snakes sing pankakes sing and watching for batshit crazy snakes

Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: December 29, 2012 09:13PM

BEH, YOU ARE UGLY, UGLY UGLY! Wrote:
> BEH, the Immaculately Boring for all of Eternity
> Homosexual, do you really believe anyone viewing
> this thread has the slightest interest in your
> boring posts? As depicted by your relentless
> ramblings on just about every thread through out
> this website, you are a bored, boring, ASSuming
> ASS. No one has the slightest interest in your
> sick ASSumations. They are ASSenine. Typical of
> a homosexual ASS! And the pix you posted of
> yourself helps tremendously in proving it! A
> whining wino wine drunk, with what litttle brains
> you have packed full of sodium nitrate! What
> idiot jerk would post a picture of himself whining
> it up with a glass of wine packed full of sodium
> nitrate to jam his liver and brain up with? Along
> with turning his brain into a terd with the
> alcohol in it?
> You drunken bum!

Is this BLEH on his medication?

I have you now.

Date: December 29, 2012 09:14PM

If it is, he certainly is more charming without the meds.

Date: December 30, 2012 04:33AM

I dunno, I can't imagine Bleh being so vicious. All of this is from one miserable subhuman.

Posted by: heard something good! ()
Date: December 30, 2012 06:12AM

Finally! Heard some good news the other day! The authority's that be are finally cracking down harder in and around the LC perimeter by posting and enforcing more readily NO TRESSPASSING signs all around in and on the public and privately owned wooded areas surrounding the FX Circle area.
Yet, they should take a close look at the State owned, jurisdiction areas, as well. The two major sights are the two closest Rt. 66 interchanges. Some major illegal SHIT going on. Literally, 'homesteaders' are building houses in these areas. Drinking and drugging going on. Illegal immigrants slipping in and sleeping all over these two major sights. The 'main' one being the Rt.66/50 interchange. Psycho homeless wars go on and on back in these two areas. The major, long term attendees of the LC and facetsdoesnotgiveashit.org live at these two major sites all year long. Setting up permanent campsites, even building shantee-like houses on what is state-run property's. With all of them being major long term substance abusers, refusing to go to the shelters and get proper help, treatment and the rest, where these types are already concentrated. With the LC, Facets and the like knowing very well these individuals, and forever pampering, babying and protecting them, on and on for year after year. When they should be, eventually, given ultimatum, to either get 'cleaned up', go to the shelter, get the proper help, or get out and stop jamming up the place sucking up all the help forever! For YEARS, these same ones keep coming back, with the same social problems they refuse to get help with thru the proper channels. Becoming totally dependant, and being allowed to return to do same, for YEARS. And Dave and the rest allow it to continue. And it is the same ones, day in and day out. And when an 'outsider' arrives, well MOVE OVER, STRANGER, I BEEN HOMESTEADING THIS, MY LC FOR DECADES! NOW GET OUT OF MY WAY! And this Dave Liarbe plays along with it, and for what reason? Listening to the very same psycho babble that keeps these types forever coming back to and being totally dependant upon the likes of a place like the LC or FACETS? And, noting the 'standing request' by the previous poster, most of these types are under the age of 50, so do not fall under such protections as the age discrimination act. And even if they do, well, their substance abuse problems should be mandated somehow, or they should still be given an ultimatum, either address it in good time, or you must leave, regardless, and do not return. You can not just keep helping those who refuse to help themselves. Like, GET OFF THE DOPE, BOOZE, JACKASS, OR GET THE FUCK ON OUT AND STAY OUT! ( AFTER A GOOD AMOUNT OF CHRISTIAN PATIENT TIME IS APPLIED, OF COURSE! ). And, maybe, even then some, for the older ones. But, eventually, if the proper course as explained already, is not consciencesly taken, then, they simply need to be asked to leave, and told not to return. There are too many others in need that need the help, indeed, to keep, forever extending the meager, humble, highly limited, already, services provided, to have to put up with such childish stubbornness. It totally unfair and unchristianlike to the rest, more newly arriving ones in need.

Posted by: list the names ()
Date: December 30, 2012 06:18AM

Would bother to list the names of the homesteaders at the interchanges, but Dave and the rest know exactly who they are. No need

Posted by: oh, no! guard your gear! ()
Date: December 30, 2012 06:28AM

Oh! No! Guard your gear close when in the shower getting foot rot from the shower stall fermenting funk! Here comes the cleptomaniac thieving for his drunken substance abuse habits WILLIAM PATRICK ABELL again, along with his sidekick drunken druggie JUDITH FITZSIMMONS! Like a 'tag team'. Stealing anything and everything in site! Slipping in and out of the men's and women's shower stall areas, stealing anything and everything they can get their greedy little mitz on for their next buzz on! Watch out, now!
Guard and watch your gear close, now, one eye at all times, watching your homeless gear! All the while trying to get in and out, politely, as quickly as possible so the illegal immigrant can get a shower, too! After you had to wait a half hour and clean the shower up after the illegal immigrant was in there before you!
Yeah. Right. And this is helping me? Only in a HOGS EYE!

Posted by: W.P. ABELL, A.K.A. "BILL ABBEL" ()
Date: December 30, 2012 06:34AM

You better shut the fuck up or I gonna kick your ass! Startin' wit my sissy from PUSSY land sucker punch when you ain't lookin'. And you betters watch yous karma. I believes in karma, excepta when it a applies to mees!

Date: December 30, 2012 08:07AM

Complementing our counseling programs are the following services provided without cost to guests.
These include:

• Hot meals, showers, laundry
• Mail, message, telephone and computer services
• ID card and document recovery
• Metro tokens and cards
• Haircuts
• Resume help
• Court appearances on behalf of guests

• Medical referrals and prescription aid
• Dental and optical referrals
• Social Security pension/disability assistance
• Tax preparation
• Base of operations for medical, mental health, addiction, veterans specialists
• AA meetings

Posted by: W Able ()
Date: December 30, 2012 10:19AM

I enjoy the showers and all of the free stuff. Living a life of luxury, and just got a new Benz bitch. Add that to my stabel that includes Audi BMW and Cadillac. Double dipping is grand sorry it didn't work for you johnny boy. Then again you a bitch. Drinking some good beer too. You still angry asshole?

Date: December 30, 2012 11:25AM

Hey Johnny boy still bitch about the shower ware flip flop fat fuck with finn kicking it living the good life how bout them apples more beer for me less for you punk bitch

Date: December 30, 2012 04:01PM

Good times with Finn and Troy along with Susana Johnny Boy. Just went thru a six pack feet up no worries just havin a good day you talk a lot of smack fool and its time to go lite a joint and call it a day I will tell every peeps that you still bitchin no saprize fool

Posted by: lolzzzzz ()
Date: December 30, 2012 04:26PM

Anyone have pics of these places? I read about these "shanty towns" but no one has delivered the goods yet. About a year ago they invaded a abandoned lot and just camped out without tents near the circle but other than that have not seen any camps. Please provide a goodle map image as to where these places are, I want to go see them first hand.

Date: December 30, 2012 06:05PM

I love the rantings of this psychotic individual. They make me feel sorry for him in some regards, but at the same time, I'm more normal than "we" thought :)
Attachments:
bat shit crazy.jpg

Posted by: lol_zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ()
Date: December 31, 2012 02:27AM

Hey, BEH, can not polish up anything this badly tarnished. Everyone, just go back to the beggining of the thread and read it over, again.
BEH is a loser wino with his liver and head jammed up with sodium nitrate from too much wine drinking ( see his pix, couple pages back give or take, he himself posted)
You, beh, are the kind of people that you find being coddled spoiled at places like the LC. Making it a stagnating nightmare for good and honest needy ones in need of help to get any there. You are a drunken wino and the pix you posted proves it. And just what else do you pollute your brain and body with that keeps you the brainless twit you are? With your postings all over this website proving it?
This thread proves without a shadow of any doubt, exactly what this thread was created to do. The lc is a corrupt, criminal operation.
Hey, lolzzzzzxx! There are only so few many wooded areas around the FX circle area to look for! Why put us thru hoops to find something so easily found? Google map search shows where they are.
One of the favorite areas, making it convenient to 'jump' back and forth over the FX city/county jurisdiction lines is behind Circle Towers, behind there all the way to Nutley road. The park area woods is attached to this area as well. You can find these illegal, HOMESTEADING campsites all over. All the way out to Gallows rd. And route 50, etc., etc. (See previous post about rt. 66 interchanges, state run/operated property's)
And, again, the illegal immigrant problem in these areas is HUGE. The authorities no very well what is going on, yet they do nothing about it, for they know these jerks will work for practically free help make them and the other rich ones puppetting them even richer, at 'the top of the food chain', with the effects of keeping it 'liberal' enough, just enough, to allow it to continue.
The real, major 'HOMESTEADING' going on is at the two close major rt 66 interchanges. Again, easily Google mapped on your own. No handicapped assistance required, unless you are like BEH and the like, with serious vegetating vegetable SHIT disabilities going on. You can even zoom in close, and if the Google maps were made recently enough of these areas mentioned, you could very well zoom in on one of these hermit SLAGS that jam up the lc and facets relentlessly, year after year since their inception dates.
To a point, all this could, well, FUCK it, is humerous. But seriously, folks, it is quite sad. And all being supported by the way these places are being run, their policies.
Looking at it from another point of view would reveal the fact that the economy does suck. Good paying jobs that should sustain the American Standard of living just simply are not there. And the rich and the government has everyone brainwashed into believing the Standard is supposed to be and is a Dream? The American Dream?By no means is it supposed to be a 'dream'. Too many peoole, including many of our fore-fathers and mothers, even, faught and died to make it the American Standard. The spirit of too many today is torn to shreds by the arrogant rich and our corrupt government forever brainwashing the 'next generation' into believing in their totally wrong and arrogant, greedy bullshit! And the lc staff and board, along with Facets and the rest are run by people with arrogant attitudes just the same. They want you to be happy with living communally in what is communism. They want to strip your spirit away into believing this communal way of living in communism is somehow acceptable, morally, when it is not. Only to a brainwashed idiot is this 'the American Dream!

Posted by: yes, it is communism ()
Date: December 31, 2012 03:00AM

YES, while people like Dave Liarbe is enjoying the 'American Standard' of living, he thinks it is ok for you to do the work while he points at it, getting you to do the work, and he tosses you a McShits 5$ gift card for doing the work, while the larger portion of the big donations go to his American Standard of living. Knowing very well we all deserve the American Standard for doing the work. While he sits back, all comfy in his easy chair, all expenses paid with a hefty payroll check drained straight out of the donation funds to maintain his American Standard of living we ate all supposed to have for working.
It is a Living Lie is whhat it is. The majority of us without a real home. Living like these ones in the campsites, or in a sandwiched apartment, condo or townhome at best, where you get woke up in the middle of the night with your neighbors being easily heard simply passing gas. In Communistic style housing.
No. The free standing, all brick, solid house, separate from most disturbances by the neighbor, with at least a 'drive' for the used auto, being able to support all with wife and kids on one working job that the man would have and hold steady, is the American Standard, NOT the American DREAM. ANYONE trying to say different is an anti patriot to what this country is all about and supposed to be, and must have some selfish, greedy, arrogant opinionated bullshit reason to try and brainwash anyone into thinking otherwise. And should be shot dead for being the Anti-Patriot they are!

Date: December 31, 2012 06:48AM

The American dream. Interesting you mention that, as it still exists to a degree, but I can agree with you that its failed the last 12 years or so. It goes further than that, but let's say that since 2000 we have been a nation on the decline economically, which has of course a trickle down effect.

Unemployment is up, we have a national debt issue, and home prices are outrageous here. There are other "pieces" but you are correct, this makes out to be a perfect storm.

That's where the Lamb Center and other places come in. People deserve at least a meal, a hot shower, and perhaps some guidance right? True, its not perfect, just like everything else in life. I wish you and everyone else had a home, but I know that that is a wish, that is probably impossible. We saw what happened in the housing bubble, with people making $20,000 a year, and having a $500,000k house.

Fairfax County is amongst the hardest places to live, due to the cost of living. Each week I'm getting by, but am just like a lot of people, one paycheck away. That is why the Lamb Center serves a purpose, and Facets has helped people to gain home ownership. They've made mistakes, yes, but what it comes down to are they well intentioned in what they are doing. That answer is a resounding yes, because there's not going to be a success story every time. As for what you wrote, its for each individual to eventually "cross that threshold," and get it together, become responsible, get a job, etc.

Date: December 31, 2012 07:26AM

Over 400 homeless individuals served monthly!

We offer our guests a warm, welcoming environment and services including breakfast, lunch, laundry service, showers, haircuts, pro bon legal counseling, AA and addiction counseling, general healthcare (NP onsite 1 day/wk), bible studies, fellowship, job search help, and much more.

VISIT our FACEBOOK page to see how God is transforming lives daily!

We are eternally grateful for every prayer, donation, volunteer, and kindness of any kind extended to help transform the lives of the homeless in our community.

Posted by: Lesson for Lamb Center ()
Date: December 31, 2012 03:04PM

All of the Lamb Center Staff members who post on this thread: Here is your bible lesson for 2013: PROVERBS 18. PRIDE GOETH BEFORE DESTRUCTION, AND A HAUGHTY SPIRIT BEFORE A FALL.

Date: December 31, 2012 03:07PM

During a recent month, the Lamb center welcomed 421 different guests. We served an average of 146 meals daily to our guests.

In our counseling program, we held 21 AA meetings, 46 Bible study discussions, and over 300 one on one life counseling sessions.

In our employment ministry, 138 guests have received employment counseling so far this year and 58 of these guests have obtained employment.

Our staff made 23 visits to churches, schools, places of business and other organizations to acquaint them with the work and needs of the Lamb Center.

The Lamb center Board of Directors continued its efforts to find a suitable location to which the center could expand and improve its services.

Date: December 31, 2012 03:40PM

Lesson for Lamb Center Wrote:
> All of the Lamb Center Staff members who post on
> this thread: Here is your bible lesson for 2013:
> PROVERBS 18. PRIDE GOETH BEFORE DESTRUCTION, AND A
> HAUGHTY SPIRIT BEFORE A FALL.

I'm not a staff member, but here's a thought. There is humility at the Lamb Center, which is the direct opposite of pride. People are being helped, from terrible lives to improve themselves, such as getting counseling on booze/drugs and other non-permissible activities as outlined by the Bible and other books of relevance. Nice try, I'm sure you'll try again. You really just need to release the anger you are holding in, and just live and let go. You'd be a lot happier, and a more productive person to boot.

Posted by: t.o., for only a 'small portion' ()
Date: December 31, 2012 10:42PM

The American Standard is only 'available' to about 80,000 or so, give or take the amount of solid, free standing homes going thru foreclosures, standing empty and unaffordable. Well, Einstein, what about the other 250,000,000 million or so more working US citizens? The American Standard is forever unreachable for too many. Between this and that, and especially the taxation processes, are always being set just high enough to keep the average working Joe or Jane from obtaining the American Standard of living. All the while the taxes are creating super wealth for the higher ranking government eorkers, namely the political positions, and, of course the already wealthy must keep getting even more wealthy to maintain their extremely lavish lifestyles, along with plenty of excess amounts of $cash$ to greaze up the politicians and higher ranking government officials. Always placing the average citizens ability to obtain and maintain the American Standard, and forever trying to brainwash the majority it is the Dream, in which they know so well how to cheat the system to have easily, as a standard.
And what ever happened to the classic phrase used to describe our presently re elected prez? He is what is classically defined, and is, a 'Lame Duck President'. The richly rewarded by the rich controlled House and Senate rule this country, NOT the presidential administration. A Democratic Prez MUST have democratic control over the house and Senate to make any sort of changes to help the majority who are now living in what is irrefutably defined as Communism. Communal, commuting, etc. There are to many Communistic definitions that apply to the way most of us are living, compared to the very few, rest. It is sad. Very sad.
And most of us living communistically, with all the rich ones playing the promoting separatist game to keep us all divided, will we, the majority, ever truly unite and rise up against these arrogant ones, clearly suffering serious bigoted, hipocritical lives. And many are claiming falsly to be Christians, yet practice marginally at best Fascism to maintain their wealth in too many different ways? Sorry, if the truth hurts, but these ones mentioned, none of them are or could ever be anything even slightly close to being any sort of real Christian.
And this sort of equate is mentioned above by BEH, obviously by mistake.
He says donations, in which also means the matching Federal Tax Dollar donations are up as well, yet the stagnant services in too many different ways and repetatively described showing thru lc policy the services are stagnant, then again, BEH, why is not the actually proclaimed mission, the very proclaimed mission emphasized to obtain the donations to start with, coming to any sort of real fruition for the very ones they proclaim are being helped? Instead of the focusing on criminal substance abusers, double dipping groping for more state aid recipients, the trafficking of illegal immigrants, that jammed up the proclaimed services so badly, the ones they proclaim to be helped can not get it in any where near a timely, productive fashion? With the same SLAGS jamming up the place year after year after year, many since the lc/facets 'doors' were first opened or soon thereafter. With none of their criminal habits changing since!
Because why?
Oh! (Trailed off, there?). If donations are so way up, then why are not the proclaimed services been expanded? And if you can not find and move to a bigger place, simply by changing the mentioned above 'policy's' to the reality of what is proclaimed to be the service provided, at least, to acquire the donations.
Or, they could even start helping in other ways. Like Dave Be The Liar, along with the rest of the staff/board members, could 'take in' to their homes, let's say, one each, of the homeless needy ones into their homes, as a true any true Christian would, and for REAL help the NON-CRIMINAL TYPE needy homeless ones arriving. This would be more along the lines of real help. And what is keeping them from doing so? The teaching of the Scripture is in line with this sort of thing! No? Then what sinfulness is keeping you?
And how is a homeless person supposed to 'get started' turning their lives around while having no, ZERO, LIVING QUARTERS? Where than can get a PEACEFUL nights rest. That only the American Standard of living can provide? So as to have enough wakefull energy to even be able to perform any kind work for any given employer? The traffic noise, 24/7 is one major disturbance, not to mention the rest.
You can not get a good nights sleep, so you what? Wonder why we can not conduct ourselves in any sort of good fashion? We are in the cold in the winter, the blasted heat in the summer, etc., etc.
And a boarding house is no better, BOZO. Added to the above would be having to wait in line after half of the other twenty boarders just to have a bowel movement or any other sort of restroom necessity. You know, one of the major reasons COMMUNISM does not 'work'!
But, yet, no. The perfect resolve to help in a much better fashion is always somehow refuted. And why? Not with any TRUELY Christian excuse.

Posted by: WORSE THAN COMMUNISM! ()
Date: December 31, 2012 10:51PM

It's WORSE than Communism. The Communist take much better care of 'their own'. This, what is going on in this country, the Good 'Ol U.S. of A.', is FASCISM!

Posted by: TWISTED SISTER! ()
Date: January 01, 2013 12:08AM

Got my Twisted Sister working the lc! She will come up with a reasonable excuse for these failures of the LC, FACETS, and the like! For all the misnomenclatures, I stand refuted! Bring in my TWISTED SISTER!

Posted by: REM sleep, FIRST, and utmost! ()
Date: January 01, 2013 12:19AM

REALLY! It should be mandated by the highest authority, that any help provided at these places should, must, start with the fact any person MUST have a decent nights rest, obtaining their healthfull 'REM' sleep, before anything else is attempted. And this very common, normal requirement for all is needed EVERY NIGHT! EXTENSIVE study on this subject matter PROVES this to be. Now. Is the LC, facets and these other so called help centers focusing on this major, top priority, at the very top of the list of any proclaimed help routine?
Doubt it, seriously. Would any sensibly proclaimed Christian be aware of and fully consider this as mandatory? Yes. Do any of these self proclaimed Christians at any of these aforementioned keep this in mind while playing their FISSAD, their FAKE fashion of helping homeless, needy ones?
NOooOooooooooooooooo!

Posted by: weaky weeky t.o., BEH, ()
Date: January 01, 2013 12:25AM

FUCK YOU!!!!! ASSHOLES!!!!!
YOU BOTH REALLY NEED TO GET OFF THE SUBSTANCE ABUSE YOU BOTH ARE OBVIOUSLY ON! Like BEH's pix depicts, you polluted wino! Bet your brain, if removed from your skull and the blood washed away, looks just like a huge TERD! SHIT for brains.
FUCK YOU!!!!!! ASSHOLES!

Date: January 01, 2013 07:38AM

weaky weeky t.o., BEH, Wrote:
> FUCK YOU!!!!! ASSHOLES!!!!!
> YOU BOTH REALLY NEED TO GET OFF THE SUBSTANCE
> ABUSE YOU BOTH ARE OBVIOUSLY ON! Like BEH's pix
> depicts, you polluted wino! Bet your brain, if
> removed from your skull and the blood washed away,
> looks just like a huge TERD! SHIT for brains.
> FUCK YOU!!!!!! ASSHOLES!

After reading your "drivel," I'd strongly recommend that you go and seek some professional help.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2013 07:38AM by Tough One.

Date: January 01, 2013 10:09AM

Suggesting professional help for this cretin is like suggesting Hitler take diversity training.

Date: January 01, 2013 10:11AM

Counseling is our core program and encompasses spiritual, psychological, life and employment dimensions. Guests are encouraged to:
• Seek God's plan for their lives
• Come to grips with addictions and mental issues and seek treatment
• Determine issues that are obstacles to living a life of wholeness
• To prepare for, train and seek employment skills and jobs to self sustain them

Posted by: been there, done that ()
Date: January 01, 2013 11:36PM

Been there, done that many times, BEH. That is not where the problem LIES! BEH, you are so full of SHIT it amazes even me! Pay attention to detail, idiot. You really need to go back to the beginning of this thread, read and understand its content. Look up the meaning of the words and phrases (thesis would help) for you sustainably have not absorbed correctly the complete meanings of them all. Minus the bullshit posts like your, of course.

Posted by: hey, W. Able - ()
Date: January 01, 2013 11:48PM

Hey, W Able, what it like being a piece of living garbage, always stinking up every place you go? Your posts depict you is a real low life scumbuckets NIGGER BITCH! Hope your life of scraping the bottom of the sewer hole is somehow, imaginably, good for you. Just remember though, you are what you do!

Posted by: counsel these nutz ()
Date: January 01, 2013 11:52PM

Counseling a victim of criminal corruption? Let's start with counseling the criminally corrupt ones running the LC and places like it. Would make much more sense and be much more productive for all involved, including you, BEH.

Posted by: PRESUMPTUOUS BULLSHIT ()
Date: January 02, 2013 12:00AM

BEH, your bullshit in presumptuous, ASSuming, ASSumations are ASSenine. What you are is an advocate of the Control Freak Brigade. What makes you think everyone but you needs counseling? Oh! That's it, you, with your ongoing hallucinations, imagine to see yourself as perfect in every way. Never in need of counseling. With everyone else but you in need of it! And, what, just because someone has some bullshit 'certification' in counseling in some field or the other means they actually have the ability to counsel everyone, but you, of course?

Posted by: counseling? ()
Date: January 02, 2013 12:10AM

So, everyone who shall enter the LC shall be in need of counseling by the counselor. Now I have heard everything! And when I or anyone else arrives in need, we shall all be in great need of counseling, even when the counselor knows nothing of about past educational background. Our lifes experiences. Nothing at all to base this so called couseling on. So it is 'blind obedience' to 'blind counseling'! And what about the criminal substance abusers, the profound liars? When you can not trust one word coming out of their criminal mind controlled mouths? How do you counsel the Bald Faced Liar, just like the Dave Liarbe Himself?

Posted by: did you forget, weeky t.o.? ()
Date: January 02, 2013 12:15AM

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!

AND MAKE THAT A FOREVER, 'STANDING' , 24/7, FOREVER AND EVER, AMEN,

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT GOES FOR BEH AS WELL!

Date: January 02, 2013 08:04AM

Well, thats not a very rational response in a discussion.

You're unhinged, disturbed, and kind of stupid.

Come back and post when you can engage in a normal, useful discussion.

Until you show some restraint and a smidgeon of intelligence your rambling unreadable posts will go on being ignored just as they are now.

Date: January 02, 2013 07:06PM

Here's the resident complainer in chief right here. Keep crying baby.
Attachments:
baby.jpg

Date: January 02, 2013 07:34PM

You see that reaction, with the caps and the homo refrences?

That is the reaction of someone very imbalanced.

He lacks the capacity to follow a conversation, so he reacts like a hysterical child.

This guy is driving! How scary is that?

Posted by: IDIOT! ()
Date: January 03, 2013 02:54AM

Hi! I am BEH! The Boring for all Eternity, Homosexual. I have nothing to do with my life but an thru this website making eternally boring, boring everyone to death for all of eternity, homosexual remarks and redundant bullshit lies.
And FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: 1-1-2013, 10:11 POST, BEH ()
Date: January 03, 2013 03:07AM

Yeah, but your talking about what you and they need, not everyone esle! It is they who are the substance abusing mental cases. Along with you! Your posts, clearly depicted and spread all over this websites threads, prove this. You, beh, are mentally deranged! And, seriously, any real professional, seeing what you have been and still are posting all over, everywhere, would unarguably, agree.
As a matter of fact, a psychiatrist friend of mine confirmed this. You and these others like weeky weaky t.o., are some seriously sick whacko control freak weirdo's!
So I had another psychologist and second opinion psychiatrist have a look at your posts as well. That all come up with the same diagnosis. Your a bunch of really sick minded, control freak assholes!

Posted by: yeah! ()
Date: January 03, 2013 03:11AM

So hows you like them sour grapes, ASSHOLE?
Professionally confirmed, wino boy beh!
Sos FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!! ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND YOUR PIX PROVES THIS! YOUR A WHINING LITTLE WINO BITCH ASS CONTROL FREAK FAGGOT!

Date: January 03, 2013 04:41AM

I'm no psychiatrist, but your ramblings against BEH and obsession with the Lamb Center along with homosexuality alone, are proof enough that you need to get some professional help. You don't need a regular intervention, but to be in a straight jacket somewhere, where you won't be harmful to yourself or others.

Date: January 03, 2013 04:46AM

A hysterical, non functioning freak not only making disturbing nonsensical posts, but roaming the streets.

This is scary.

What is our protection against these potentially dangerous half wits?

Posted by: TLC Time ()
Date: January 03, 2013 07:26AM

Come on down to the TLC
Try not to get VD
Smoking up the marijuana tree
While saying your sober to Liarby

Writing angry writings on underground
Try to slap the lamb pound for pound
Hanging out with Barbie on the street
Using the shower for my ass stinky feet

Drinking up some real cheap hooch
I got my sign with a cute ass pooch
Hitting up that meth pipe
I just left a present that's ripe

The TLC is the place to be
Double dipping folks to see
Sitting there right by the table
Drinking beers with Bill Abel

Date: January 03, 2013 07:40AM

That was touching , yet realistic poem, thank you for posting.

Date: January 03, 2013 09:02AM

Dkurcb hxgjio pkfsxz rgjipm. Fiyczm iopy?

Tfral vjgyeo kmnvcxhushj!!!

Posted by: Ronny ()
Date: January 03, 2013 09:32AM

Can someone keep the lions and tigers off lee Hwy . Is caused problems

Pages: PreviousFirst...2930313233343536373839...LastNext
Current Page: 34 of 52

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.