HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...9899100101102103104105106107108...LastNext
Current Page: 103 of 612
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: August 20, 2020 07:51AM

So it was just as long and dreadful a night for the pan-seared Whiffies as had been feared. Off to a very bad start early on, they just never managed to make any real progress at all. Just more of their laughably childish finger-painting and grade school playground talk. Bunch of losers providing ever more examples of exactly what it means to lose and lose badly.

And for all the ruckus raised, there was still not so much as a single attempt by the cringers to answer the twin questions of the night -- Which GAR store does not have a wood-fired grill in the kitchen? Why has 2941 never had such a thing? With this crew, it's just all in the dumper all of the time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: August 20, 2020 09:17AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So childish. You bring nothing to the table at
> all.

says the king of 3rd grade playground potty mouth rants.

Posted by: BHK6N ()
Date: August 20, 2020 09:22AM

> S
>
> And for all the ruckus raised, there was still not
> so much as a single attempt by the cringers to
> answer the twin questions of the night -- Which
> GAR store does not have a wood-fired grill in the
> kitchen?

I'm not a 'cringer" which is why I answered it & answered it right, dopewell. No GAR has any kind of grill. All GAR has is microwaves.

You're quite the moron, aren't you?

Date: August 20, 2020 09:25AM

>
>
>
> Just
> more of their laughably childish finger-painting
> and grade school playground talk.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

says the double standard hypocrite dimwit who's the king of playground potty mouth rants that wold do any 3rd grader proud.

What an asshole loser this guy is.

Date: August 20, 2020 09:53AM

Well, here we are out in the super-sensational Sweet Spot confronting once again the splendid details of yet another near-perfect summer morning. It was a delightful 64 degrees when the sun and I rose this morning to greet clear skies, light winds, and next to no chance of any precipitation. No wonder all the wildlife lives out this way. Not to mention of course the wealthy retirees. The humidity was at 86% but inexorably working its way down into maximum comfort ranges. It was a wonderful walk down the driveway and back to carry in the monring paper. I had to pause for a few moments along the carport just to let it all soak in. And to think that some people still live in Falls Church City. What a good move it was all those years ago to pack up and get the hell out of there.

Also needing to get the hell out is the America-killing President Ding Dong, With 173 thousand US COVID deaths (and climbing) plus who knows how many dead from Afghan mercenaries being paid by Russia that Bozo Boy doesn't care one bit about, it's just not morning in America any more, but rather the middle of a dark and Stormy Daniels night. The most recent REAL President the nation has had now fears for the fate of democracy itself in our land, while aptly noting that the reason that Trump has not grown into this job is that HE CAN'T. Oh, and at last count, 16.3 million people are unemployed.

In other news, last night's WAS-ATL game was rained out and will be 'made up' as part of a clown-car seven-inning doubleheader next month, assuming the phony-season actually lasts that long. Meanwhile, a hot week from ex-Nat Anthony Rendon has pushed his AVG up from .203 to .268. He had a double and an RBI last night. Ex-NAT Dane Dunning meanwhile matched up with highly touted Casey Mize in a battle of major league debuts. Neither one did all that well, as each exited after 73 pitches. They'll be back.

Don't expect any of that comeback stuff from the long down-in-the-dumps Falls Church City though. Pretty much just a sardine-tin of overstuffed lying saps and stupid-shits, there is not very much to build either with or from existing over there. The fools can't manage to find Brockmont, after all. Among other things.

HOW TO PAN FRY BRANZINO

Date: August 20, 2020 10:03AM

Pointer outer of things Wrote:
> What an asshole loser this guy is.

Get a grip, Linus, you hopeless sock-puppet addict. Posting at 9:17, 9:22, and 9:25 is just a drop-dead give away. As if the mindless nature of the content of those posts wouldn't have been enough to finger you all by itself. FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL!

Date: August 20, 2020 10:13AM

Having made mention of Stormy Daniels above, I would be remiss in not reporting as well that Steve Bannon has just been arrested on fraud charges relating to a 'border wall' fund-raising campaign. They're all crooks and liars over there. Every last one of them,

Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: August 20, 2020 11:30AM

> who
> can’t find trees along Wash Ave

LOL! I've seen plenty of trees along Washington Avenue. In fact, I've probably seen them all. The problem is that they aren't as significant as you claim they are. They certainly don't obscure views of the large glass and granite walls of the American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial. They certainly don't obscure the views of office buildings, parking garages, asphalt parking lots, highways or railroad tracks either. There aren't these large grassy areas either that you claim exist. There's some grass, but again, they don't dominate the views. Let's remember, your bogus claims only came about because you couldn't quite figure out where someone might be coming from or going to while crossing Washington Avenue.

> or street views
> in Great Forest.

I've seen all the street views in Great Forest. I've seen them on foot, in my vehicle and on Google. They all confirm that there are no townhomes in the Great Forest neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors and you have never seen pictures of anything indicating as much.

You lose. Again.

Date: August 20, 2020 11:37AM

> And for all the ruckus raised, there was still not
> so much as a single attempt by the cringers to
> answer the twin questions of the night

LOL! Says the biggest pussy here. You've never seen a question you couldn't run away from.

> -- Which
> GAR store does not have a wood-fired grill in the
> kitchen?

Below, you can see the contact information for their various locations. Call them yourself and ask them because nobody else here cares as it isn't relevant to any conversation taking place.

Artie's (703) 273-7600
Carlyle (703) 931-0777
Coastal Flats, Fairfax Corner (571) 522-6300
Coastal Flats, Tysons Corner (703) 356-1440
Coastal Flats, Gaithersburg (301) 869-8800
Silverado (703) 354-4560
Mike's "American" (703) 644-7100
Sweetwater Tavern, Centreville (703) 449-1100
Sweetwater Tavern, Merrifield (703) 645-8100
Sweetwater Tavern, Sterling (571) 434-6500
Jackson's Mighty Fine Food & Lucky Lounge (703) 437-0800
Ozzie's (571) 321-8000

> Why has 2941 never had such a thing?

Again, call them and ask them yourself. Their number should be in your call history. It isn't relevant to any conversation taking place here. They've already indicated they cook their branzino on a grill in their kitchen. No baking dish or pan is used. Case closed. You lose. Again.

Date: August 20, 2020 11:53AM

> Pointer outer of things Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What an asshole loser this guy is.
>
> Get a grip, Linus, you hopeless sock-puppet
> addict.

Take your own advice, Jethro. I'm not that guy you keep calling "Linus", you dunce. I know you're too stupid to figure it out & too stupid to understand it, but it's the truth.

> Posting at 9:17, 9:22, and 9:25 is just a
> drop-dead give away.

Who cares if I use sock puppets or don't? FFXU is mostly trolls and sock puppets, dopey boy, get with it, dumbo! I'm not that guy you call "Linus's" sock puppet and if I'm somebody else's sock puppet I don't belong to that guy you call "Linus". I might not be a sock puppet "hardly at all" or use sock puppets "hardly at all", but that's for a moron like you to obssess over and for me to laugh at what a loser you are for doing it. You're the only 1 who cares & since you're such a dope of no consequence, we can say nobody who makes any difference cares.

> As if the mindless nature of
> the content of those posts wouldn't have been
> enough to finger you all by itself.

Says the buttwipe who posts potty mouth 3rd gr. level playground tantrums a couple of times a day.

> FAIL FAIL
> FAIL FAIL FAIL!

Yup, a loser like you don't do nothing but fail.

Date: August 20, 2020 11:54AM

> HREF="https://www.reluctantgourmet.com/how-to-pan-
> fry-branzino/">HOW TO PAN FRY BRANZINO

From YOUR link:

HOW TO COOK BRANZINO
There are many ways to cook this versatile and delicious fish. I have roasted and grilled it whole but for boneless fillets, I like to lightly coat them in flour, season and pan fry them in butter and/or oil.

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

You're a total dumbass. A complete fucking failure. Run away, sissy. You're the one who's grilled whole now!

Date: August 20, 2020 11:57AM

LOL! Up your loser ass, Linus. You are nothing but a two-bit lying fraud who sees through trees but doesn’t believe in grills at GAR. What a piece of worthless trash.

Date: August 20, 2020 12:03PM

> LOL! Up your loser ass, Linus. You are nothing
> but a two-bit lying fraud who sees through trees

LOL! Take a trip down there sometime. The glass and granite walls of the American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial are easily viewed by any passerby. Do you really need to see the photo again?

> but doesn’t believe in grills at GAR.

LOL! I'm sure they have grills at GAR as many commercial kitchens do. I just don't care if they do or not and it isn't relevant to any conversation taking place.

Date: August 20, 2020 12:19PM

By the way, while I have often decried the barbaric ruination of perfectly good branzino by crudely throwing it on a grill, fools have every right simply to destroy whatever meat, fish, foul, or produce they somehow come into possession of. Now of course you owe us fifteen more of your stupid-shit, as-if-they mattered grill pictures. Pathetic.

Date: August 20, 2020 12:26PM

> By the way, while I have often decried the
> barbaric ruination of perfectly good branzino by
> crudely throwing it on a grill, fools have every
> right simply to destroy whatever meat, fish, foul,
> or produce they somehow come into possession of.
> Now of course you owe us fifteen more of your
> stupid-shit, as-if-they mattered grill pictures.
> Pathetic.

LOL! Chef's and restaurants around the world serve grilled branzino because not only is it an acceptable way to prepare the fish, it is the preferred way by many who are much more knowledgeable and experienced than you in such matters.

Your BTW moment came after your fraud was exposed by your own fucking link.

Sell your shit somewhere else. Nobody is buying it here.

Reminder, this is what you are "ignoring" aka running from like a dickless coward:

Dispute any of the following statements with anything beyond an uninformed "I said so" statement:

Grilled branzino has been served from time to time at Orso.

2941 has a grill in their kitchen.

There are no townhomes in the Great Forest neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors and you have never seen pictures of anything indicating as much.

Well?

Date: August 20, 2020 12:41PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
> LOL! Take a trip down there sometime. The glass and
> granite walls of the American Veterans Disabled for
> Life Memorial are easily viewed by any passerby.

I was there on August 8. If you’d ever been there at all, you’d not have yet again omitted the bronze and stone elements of the memorial that are also of course not visible to those driving along Wash Ave.

> LOL! I'm sure they have grills at GAR as many
> commercial kitchens do. I just don't care if they
> do or not and it isn't relevant to any
> conversation taking place.

It’s related to much of your mindless feeble grill-equivocation bullshit, and to the lack of any sort of wood or charcoal at 2941. For a REAL grill, go to GAR!

Date: August 20, 2020 12:52PM

>
>
> have every
> right simply to destroy whatever meat, fish, foul,
> or produce they somehow come into possession of.
>
>
> Pathetic.

(bold type added)

PSSST! dope-o boy, it's "fowl" not foul", you dolt. So much for you being an expert on English. Keep it up, dunce, you just made an ass of yourself AGAIN! Don't try to pass it as a typo, since "w" and "u" aren't even close. Nope, you're a stupid fuck loser. & this isn't the 1st time today you've made an ass of yourself, either.

Face it, Dimwit, you're PHONY and you've been PWND, AGAIN!

Posted by: Huppa Tedda ()
Date: August 20, 2020 12:54PM

>
>
> doesn’t believe in grills at GAR.
>

smart people don't believe in what doesn't exist, you stupid buttwipe. Grills don't exist at GAR. GAR microwaves everything. That's why smart people don't eat there.

What a useless buttwipe.

Date: August 20, 2020 12:56PM

Typos are the lifeblood of assholes.

Date: August 20, 2020 01:12PM

> I was there on August 8.

I've been there more recent and frequent than you.

> If you’d ever been
> there at all, you’d not have yet again omitted
> the bronze and stone elements of the memorial that
> are also of course not visible to those driving
> along Wash Ave.

LOL! I suppose the granite walls, granite pavers and fountain previously mentioned don't qualify in your warped mind as stone elements. Of course, the bronze panels stand behind the glass panels. They don't feature as prominently as the glass and granite walls to those walking along or across Washington Avenue in that area. I also didn't mention the American flag or the three cigarette butts I saw on the side of the road the last time I was there.

You, for some inexplicable reason, continue to deny that views of the memorial are readily available to any passerby on Washington Avenue. What drives you to lie about a memorial dedicated to those who made all but the ultimate sacrifice for their nation is beyond me.

Do you really need to see the picture again?

> It’s related to much of your mindless feeble
> grill-equivocation bullshit,

There is no grill-equivocation bullshit. I can't help it if you have an overly narrow definition of what a grill is. That is your problem, not mine.

> and to the lack of
> any sort of wood or charcoal at 2941.

Again, not relevant. There are more than two types of fuel used to heat a grill. Smart people know this. Ask the principals. Better yet, tell them to post here and impart their wisdom upon us! LOL!

> For a REAL
> grill, go to GAR!

No thanks. More GAR for you I guess.

Date: August 20, 2020 01:36PM

What a sap. Talk to the Memorial people about its actual elements. As usual, you are several bricks short of a load.

You are as well the one who wanted to drag a local pizzeria and old reporting about a nondescript ‘grill’ into the conversation. That has not worked out well for you, much as things such as The Water Wars or Scallop Season have not. Just more catastrophic outcomes for your so very vulnerable butt.

Posted by: Moe Equivocation ()
Date: August 20, 2020 01:48PM

You got your ass beat on the grill just like you always do.

Your weak attempts to change the subject and hollow declarations of victory just make you look more like the old fool you that are.

Date: August 20, 2020 01:53PM

> What a sap.

Pretty tough talk coming from a liar and a coward.

> Talk to the Memorial people about its
> actual elements.

Are you all of a sudden at a loss for words? LOL. Maybe try and go see it sometime. It's easily viewed by those walking or driving along or across Washington Avenue in that vicinity.

> You are as well the one who wanted to drag a local
> pizzeria

You mean the sister restaurant of the one we were discussing?

> and old reporting about a nondescript
> ‘grill’ into the conversation.

After you claimed it wasn't prepared on a grill. See how that works?

So, once again, they do have a grill. And, as my conversation with the staff there indicated, they use a grill to prepare their branzino. It's not really complicated unless your some sort of lying asshole, which you obviously are.

> That has not
> worked out well for you,

It's worked out swimmingly. My point has been proven in spades. You, meanwhile, have crashed down in a flaming ball of wreckage. You were undone by everything, including your own link.

Date: August 20, 2020 01:58PM

Both of you have been just humiliated. Again.

Date: August 20, 2020 02:21PM

LOL! You aren't even dumb enough to believe your bullshit. Do you think anyone else actually is?

Date: August 20, 2020 02:48PM

> Below, you can see the contact information for
> their various locations. Call them yourself and
> ask them because nobody else here cares...

Well, I have to laugh, as you plainly put a lot more time and effort into collecting all that info than someone who ‘didn’t care’ would have. As for me, I’ve eaten at all of those places save for Coastal in Gaithersburg, so I have a big head start over a Useless shut-in dope like you.

As for 2941, my earlier call To them confirmed that they do not have any sort of proper grill at all and never have had. Your flimsy claims on the matter have all been transparent bullshit. Typical, really.

Date: August 20, 2020 02:56PM

> that they do not have any sort of proper grill

Pitiful. lol

Date: August 20, 2020 03:05PM

Ask your English teacher to explain it to you.

Date: August 20, 2020 03:12PM

No explanation needed.

It's very clear to all.

Date: August 20, 2020 03:19PM

What’s clear is that you are too ignorant to understand what is perfectly ordinary English usage. Dope.

Date: August 20, 2020 03:25PM

What's clear is your same old shit.

Date: August 20, 2020 03:30PM

> Well, I have to laugh, as you plainly put a lot
> more time and effort into collecting all that info
> than someone who ‘didn’t care’ would have.

Hmmm. Shows how much you know (which we all know is very little). GAR puts them all in one convenient place.

https://greatamericanrestaurants.com/gar/Restaurants/GeneralInfo

It took very little time and effort at all. Much like making you look stupid takes very little time and effort. Much like proving you to be a liar takes very little time and effort.

> As for me, I’ve eaten at all of those places
> save for Coastal in Gaithersburg, so I have a big
> head start over a Useless shut-in dope like you.

Good for you. Glad you find it to your liking. Many people do. I've eaten at many of them and the last few times there were enough problems with food and/or service that they've all been crossed off my list of places to go. When a customer is paying with a gift card due to previous poor quality, it's usually in the restaurant's best interest to ensure things go smoothly. GAR could not do that on two consecutive occasions. While I paid nothing for the meals, they weren't worth much more than that.

> As for 2941, my earlier call To them confirmed
> that they do not have any sort of proper grill at
> all and never have had.

Interesting that you need to add a qualifying word to the word grill. It allows for there still to be a grill, which is the case as we know from the previous articles and my conversation with the staff there, while you can weasel your way around what you consider a "proper" grill. Much like your pointless and moronic trip down your wood and charcoal tangent, this moronic move will end no better for you.

As has been relayed to you staff at 2941 indicated the branzino is prepared on a grill in their kitchen. Case closed. You lose, Again

Reminder, this is what you are "ignoring" aka running from like a dickless coward:

Dispute any of the following statements with anything beyond an uninformed "I said so" statement:

There are no townhomes in the Great Forest neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors and you have never seen pictures of anything indicating as much.

Well?

Date: August 20, 2020 04:31PM

> Typos are the lifeblood of assholes.

Don't even try it, asshole. It ain't a typo. W and U are not even close on the keyboard. You said FOUL because you're an ignoramus & don't know the difference between corrupt and a bird. Face it, Dimwit, you made an ass of yourself again. Nobody believes your bullshit. You tell everybody how much you supposably know about English & you can't even get your vocab. right. What a dunce. Everybody on FFXU knows you're a fake & you just proved it again.

CONGRATULATIONS, DOPEY BOY!

Date: August 20, 2020 04:36PM

404 error, dude. Should have taken more time.

Othetwise, GAR stores consistentLy deliver excellent food and service at reasonable prices, while you are just a fuckwad shit-slinger. And as far as you know, 2941 ‘grills’ its fish on a proper flat-top.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2020 04:43PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Date: August 20, 2020 04:40PM

Pointer outer of things Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------
> CONGRATULATIONS, DOPEY BOY!

I hope for your sake that they have more than virtual ceremonies by the time you graduate high school.

Date: August 20, 2020 05:01PM

> 404 error, dude. Should have taken more time.
>

His link works fine.

Once again, you are the source of your own failure.

Date: August 20, 2020 05:05PM

^^^ Typical assfuck lie.

Date: August 20, 2020 05:19PM

> ^^^ Typical assfuck lie.

You fucking idiot.

Attachments:
DoucheBagBitchSlap.PNG

Date: August 20, 2020 05:19PM

LOL! Good grief, GAR. They don't even have their "General Info" webpage available to mobile users. I guess they don't want mobile users to know that they "gladly accept reservations seven days a week, with online reservations being accepted up to 1 month in advance." Or that "all Great American Restaurants are closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas so that our teams can celebrate with their family and friends."

Top notch interface. It's only 2020!

> Othetwise, GAR stores consistentLy deliver
> excellent food and service at reasonable prices,

Good for you. Glad you find it to your liking. Many people do. Not sure why my dislike of the place causes you such great consternation though. Perhaps you should talk to your therapist about that.

> And as
> far as you know, 2941 ‘grills’ its fish on a
> proper flat-top.

The person on the other end of the line indicated their branzino is prepared on their grill in their kitchen.

Date: August 20, 2020 05:26PM

> Pointer outer of things Wrote:
> -------------------------------------------------
> > CONGRATULATIONS, DOPEY BOY!
>
> I hope for your sake that they have more than
> virtual ceremonies by the time you graduate high
> school.

says the wife beating assfuck w/the mental maturity of a 3rd grader.

Posted by: Actual HTML Expert ()
Date: August 20, 2020 05:35PM

> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > 404 error, dude. Should have taken more time.
>
>
> LOL! Good grief, GAR. They don't even have their
> "General Info" webpage available to mobile users.
> I guess they don't want mobile users to know that
> they "gladly accept reservations seven days a
> week, with online reservations being accepted up
> to 1 month in advance." Or that "all Great
> American Restaurants are closed on Thanksgiving
> and Christmas so that our teams can celebrate with
> their family and friends."
>
> Top notch interface. It's only 2020!

They fucked up the name resolution.

It's trying to hit:

m/gar/Restaurants/GeneralInfo

Which doesn't exist.

It should be redirecting to:

https://m.greatamericanrestaurants.com/gar/Restaurants/GeneralInfo

Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: August 20, 2020 05:35PM

Moe Equivocation Wrote:
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > ^^^ Typical assfuck lie.
>
>
> You fucking idiot.
>
>
> .

He just can't escape his own stupidity.

Posted by: WHYKT ()
Date: August 20, 2020 05:38PM

>
> Othetwise, GAR stores consistentLy deliver
> excellent food and service at reasonable prices,
> while you are just a fuckwad shit-slinger. And as
> far as you know, 2941 ‘grills’ its fish on a
> proper flat-top.

The link works fine, Gerund Boy. You're a lying sack of shit as usual, asshole.

As for GAR it's overpriced, microwaved mediocre fare at best & at worst just slop with slow service. You're better off at DQ, same quality for a lot less money.

All he said was 2941 puts the fish on the grill, dope. He didn't say what kind of grill.

Date: August 20, 2020 05:39PM

Sounds kind of like a flat-top. And by the way, it was the link that was messed up, not the website. An FCC error basically.

Posted by: wlkr ()
Date: August 20, 2020 05:45PM

JP is a fag

JP is a loser

Date: August 20, 2020 05:45PM

> Sounds kind of like a flat-top. And by the way,
> it was the link that was messed up, not the
> website. An FCC error basically.

Wrong. Nothing at all wrong with the link. It resolves just fine. As I proved above. See how that works? You say something and then back it up with objective evidence. Something you can never seem to do.

The failure is only yours and GAR's.

Posted by: hmjj ()
Date: August 20, 2020 05:47PM

GAR serves horrible food

GAR hires illegals

Date: August 20, 2020 06:01PM

Some of their employees may have submitted invalid credentials. Otherwise, IMMIGRANTS FEED AMERICA, including the ones at GAR.

Get the T-shirt

Date: August 20, 2020 07:53PM

Still wondering...

Which GAR store does not have a wood-fired grill in the kitchen?
Why has 2941 never had such a thing?

Date: August 20, 2020 08:18PM

Wasn't the question and nobody gives a fuck about your weak, typical attempted diversion.

Date: August 20, 2020 08:33PM

> Still wondering...

No need to keep wondering. It's been asked and answered.

> Which GAR store does not have a wood-fired grill
> in the kitchen?

Below, you can see the contact information for their various locations. Call them yourself and ask them because nobody else here cares as it isn't relevant to any conversation taking place.

Artie's (703) 273-7600
Carlyle (703) 931-0777
Silverado (703) 354-4560
Ozzie's (571) 321-8000

> Why has 2941 never had such a thing?

Again, call them and ask them yourself. Their number should be in your call history. It isn't relevant to any conversation taking place here. They've already indicated they cook their branzino on a grill in their kitchen. No baking dish or pan is used. Case closed. You lose. Again.

Your day is ending as miserably as it began. It wasn't any better for you in the middle either.

Date: August 20, 2020 08:37PM

Those indeed were the questions of the evening, but none of you lily-livened losers could manage an answer. Such a bunch of failures, fools, and phonies!

Date: August 20, 2020 08:44PM

LOL! Bereft of all sense and hope, Captain Stoogefuck leans into his long history of useless lies and desperate back-pedaling cover stories. What a waste.

Date: August 20, 2020 08:48PM

Why not get your answers straight from the horses' mouths? You've been given the means to do just that. Now you're only exhibiting your laziness and/or ineptitude.

Date: August 20, 2020 08:56PM

> Those indeed were the questions of the evening,
> but none of you lily-livened losers could manage
> an answer. Such a bunch of failures, fools, and
> phonies!

No, they were not. The only reason that you're babbling about that and qualifying "proper" grills is because you got your dumb ass pwned (again).

Different day, same old weak shit.

Date: August 20, 2020 08:59PM

> LOL! Bereft of all sense and hope, Captain
> Stoogefuck leans into his long history of useless
> lies and desperate back-pedaling cover stories.
> What a waste.

LOL! Your punch drunk from all the beatings you suffered through today.

Date: August 20, 2020 09:06PM

I used to just fuck with him about having Alzheimer's.

Now I'm starting to feel bad about that.

Date: August 20, 2020 09:28PM

^^^ They actually never think not to post such ignorant slop as that. What a sorry existence is theirs.

Date: August 20, 2020 09:43PM

Why would he think to not post that? There's ample evidence to suggest you suffer from dementia, brain damage or some other neurological condition such as ASPD.

Date: August 20, 2020 09:43PM

You might as well just use a bot to post.

Date: August 20, 2020 09:59PM

Just see. They are nothing, and they know it.

Date: August 20, 2020 10:00PM

Moe Equivocation Wrote:
> You might as well just use a bot to post.

The bot would make more sense than he does.

Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: August 20, 2020 10:09PM

> Just see. TheyI amre nothing, and theyI know it.

FIFY

Date: August 20, 2020 10:11PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
> Moe Equivocation Wrote:
> -----
> > You might as well just use a bot to post.
>
>
> The bot would make more sense than he does.

Probably.

And would be less routine and offer more substance.

Date: August 20, 2020 11:09PM

Ignorance, envy, and butthurt. These are the constant life companions of the losers. Feel sorry for them in their burdens.

Date: August 20, 2020 11:27PM

> Ignorance, envy, and butthurt. These are the
> constant life companions of the losers. Feel
> sorry for them in their burdens.

Sounds like you've got plenty of company there then old guy.

Are they separate voices in your head or do they all just kind of blend together in a chorus of daily failure?

Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: August 20, 2020 11:32PM

> Ignorance, envy, and butthurt. These are the
> constant life companions of the losers like me. Feel
> sorry for theme in theiour burdens.

FIFY

Date: August 20, 2020 11:36PM

Your weakness is showing, dimbulb. You will have nothing in any event, but there is just no point in your advertising the fact.

Date: August 20, 2020 11:49PM

Perhaps you can explain the ample evidence to suggest you suffer from dementia, brain damage or some other neurological condition such as ASPD.

Posted by: Citrus-Stuffed Branzini ()
Date: August 21, 2020 12:42AM

39 Grilled Fish Recipes We Love

These grilled fish recipes are packed with flavor and easy to pull off.

BY EMILY JOHNSON
June 26, 2020
epicurious

Citrus-Stuffed Branzini

5a84a8c026182af028218e8dabda3551.jpg

This dish is one of my favorites for the grill. If a fish comes whole from the store, leave the head and tail on when you cook it, to help retain moisture. The fish is done when the inside of the stomach is dry.

YIELD 2 servings

INGREDIENTS

2 whole branzini, cleaned (scaled, gutted, and fins removed, but head left on)
1 teaspoon salt
4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
3 lemons
2 oranges
1/2 cup fresh basil leaves

PREPARATION

Clean the grill or grill pan, grease it generously with olive oil (or any vegetable oil), and preheat it over medium heat.
Season the insides and outsides of the fish with salt, then rub them with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.

Grate the zest from 1 of the lemons and 1 of the oranges; squeeze the juice from 1 of the lemons. Combine the zests and the juice and stir. Cut the remaining lemons and oranges into ¼ inch rounds. Fill the cavity of each fish with the citrus slices and the basil leaves. To the zest-and-juice mixture, add the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Stir well, then let the zest sink to the bottom.

Put the fish on the heated, oiled grill, using indirect medium heat, and cook with the lid closed (see Note). After grilling them for about 10 minutes on one side, turn the fish over and cook them for 7 to 10 minutes longer.
While the fish are still hot, spoon the oil and lemon juice mixture over them, leaving the bitter zest behind.

Note:

I have a restaurant-style open grill in my kitchen, which is fine to leave open. However, if you have a lid on your grill, close it in this step.

Date: August 21, 2020 10:08AM

Good morning. The Questions of the Day are...

Which GAR store (other than Best Buns) does not have a wood-fired grill in the kitchen?
How can it be that a place like 2941 has never had even a charcoal grill in the kitchen?

Otherwise, the wayward Whiffies could only wander further and further afield last night, driven to distraction and set wholly off course in a continuing case of awful envy and brutal butthurt occasioned by the simple (for us) event of another nice lunch out with friends, most recently The Principals. So upset were some that resort to all manner of snake oil claims about grills and local pizzerias was undertaken. And as well we were hardly surprised by a turn to childish babbling and pictorial silliness. Not to mention failure of any proper understanding of the word 'proper'. What a simply untalented troupe these woeful Whiffies are.

Date: August 21, 2020 10:52AM

> Good morning. The Questions of the Day are...

Good morning. From the looks of things, your day won't be much better than yesterday. You appear to have much failure in store for you.

> Which GAR store (other than Best Buns) does not
> have a wood-fired grill in the kitchen?

Artie's (703) 273-7600
Carlyle (703) 931-0777
Silverado (703) 354-4560
Ozzie's (571) 321-8000

> How can it be that a place like 2941 has never had
> even a charcoal grill in the kitchen?

> Otherwise, the wayward Whiffies could only wander
> further and further afield last night, driven to
> distraction and set wholly off course in a
> continuing case of awful envy and brutal butthurt
> occasioned by the simple (for us) event of another
> nice lunch out with friends, most recently The
> Principals.

Nobody envies you or anything about you. In fact, most folks opinions of you are rather low. Pity is word that comes to mind that many people might associate with you. If you weren't such an asshole, most people would be embarrassed for you.

> So upset were some that resort to all
> manner of snake oil claims about grills and local
> pizzerias was undertaken.

Which you can't and haven't disputed. As always, sucks to be you.

> And as well we were
> hardly surprised by a turn to childish babbling
> and pictorial silliness.

LOL! Your posts of 8:37 and 8:44 are what normal people call babbling. Of course, ample evidence suggests you suffer from dementia, brain damage or some other neurological condition such as ASPD. So, you may have a medical excuse for such blather.

> Not to mention failure
> of any proper understanding of the word 'proper'.

Everyone understands what the word means. The fact that you need to add a qualifying word to the word grill indicates you already lost. It allows for there still to be a grill, which is the case as we know from the previous articles and my conversation with the staff there, while you can weasel your way around what you consider a "proper" grill. Much like your pointless and moronic trip down your wood and charcoal tangent, this moronic move will end no better for you.

As has been relayed to you staff at 2941 indicated the branzino is prepared on a grill in their kitchen. No pan. No baking dish. Case closed. You lose, Again

Well?

Date: August 21, 2020 11:41AM

Well, the Whiffies may be just a bunch of total failures, but legendary are the accomplishments of so many out this way in the unrelentingly wonderful Sweet Spot. Here, winners are preparing to enjoy yet another beautiful day on the cusp of what could become a bit of an iffy weekend. It was a fine 66 degrees when I got up. With sunny skies, soft breezes blowing, and the humidity down below 80%, the now long ago completed trip out and back to retrieve the morning paper was quite a pleasant one. Looks like our highs today will be somewhere in the low 80's, but as it's August and all, there will be some chance of scattered afternoon and evening showers and t-storms. Not likely to amount to much in the end, but you never know what Mother Nature might be up to. We hope of course that some of her delightful wildlife will be passing through again at some point later on. The Sweet Spot Fawns are still cute of course but they are getting bigger and bigger, nourished in no small part by all the yummy nibblies on this much larger than average property.

Meanwhile, in President Ding Dong's miserable attempt to deflect attention away from Biden's acceptance speech and ceremonies, he went off-script to talk (during Shark Week) about his disdain for sharks, all but echoing the words that Stormy Daniels (yes, her again) had revealed from her 2006 affair with the then father of a newborn. LOL. Like some around here, he just keeps reminding us of how completely unfit he is.

In other news, the Nats were off last night, but will return to the vacuum tonight against the Marlins. Patrick Corbin will hope to improve some over his last outing, while The Fish don't know yet who they will send to the hill. Now tied with PHI for last place in the NL East, it would be good if the locals could just beat up on somebody. While MIA is so far a .500 ballclub, they still seem like a good candidate based on recent history.

Recent history is all bad of course for the languishing losers of Falls Church City. Lacking in everything, these lunks can only rattle their chains of ignorance as they lament their sorry conditions. The local race to replace the late Dan Sze on the City Council could get interesting though with non-binary Simone Pass Tucker having now qualified as a candidate at age 22. As all three candidates are involved in it, affordable housing could become the driving issue in the election. Could it be that more of aging Great Forest will be bulldozed and added to the supposedly different Great Forest Townhouses 'neighborhood' instead?

Date: August 21, 2020 01:03PM

> Below, you can see the contact information for
> their various locations. Call them yourself and
> ask them because nobody else here cares as it
> isn't relevant to any conversation taking place.

LOL! The most meaningful conversation taking place here is the one marking you as an ignorant failed buffoon for your stupid misrepresentations of both menus a PIZZERIA Orso and kitchen equipment at 2941.

> Again, call them and ask them yourself. Their
> number should be in your call history.

Perhaps I don't have the latest OS installed, but 'History' on my phone records only incoming calls. Browser history of course makes it easy to pop up the number along with a fine picture of Bertrand Chemel.

> It isn't relevant to any conversation taking place here.
> They've already indicated they cook their branzino
> on a grill in their kitchen.

A grill that involved no wood or charcoal at all. Sounds too much like a flat-top to be convinced that it's actually anything else.

> Nobody envies you or anything about you.

That's a laugh! Who else here enjoys the luxury of a 10/15 $200K equity line? Really low rates of interest and 81% of it ends up being tax-deductible.

> LOL! Your posts of 8:37 and 8:44 are what normal
> people call babbling.

More like a cold slap in the face delivered to an incessant low-grade babbler.

> Of course, ample evidence suggests you suffer from
> dementia, brain damage or some other neurological
> condition such as ASPD. So, you may have a medical
> excuse for such blather.

I suffer principally from the long-term effects of high level academic degrees and honoraries, plus multiple professional awards and commendations. Even though now long and quite successfully retired, these are still of use to me in regularly making you look like the inept downscale bumpkin of a dope that you so routinely show yourself to be.

> Everyone understands what the word means.

LOL! Conclusive proof to the contrary was posted. Only an all too similarly challenged mangler of English could have missed it.

> The fact that you need to add a qualifying word to the word
> grill indicates you already lost.

It merely highlights your grossly deranged, deceitful, and quite inapropos attempts to use the word in senses not at all established for it.

Date: August 21, 2020 01:27PM

Well, once again I was right. Your day isn't much better than yesterday. Early afternoon and you've already managed to fail.

> LOL! The most meaningful conversation taking
> place here is the one marking you as an ignorant
> failed buffoon

Says the dope who has been undone by everything, including his own link. You couldn't even successfully figure out the problems with the GAR link. Yeah, real top notch organization you are trumpeting.

> for your stupid misrepresentations
> of both menus a PIZZERIA Orso

From time to time Orso has served grilled branzino. The only failure here is on the part of your reading comprehension skills.

> and kitchen
> equipment at 2941.

They prepare their branzino on a grill in their kitchen. You have offered nothing to dispute that. Likely because that is what they told you when you called.

Again, no misrepresentation. You simply suck at reading comprehension.

> Perhaps I don't have the latest OS installed, but
> 'History' on my phone records only incoming calls.

You are nothing more than one big FAIL after another.

> A grill that involved no wood or charcoal at all.

Again with this stupid fixation. If you were actually connected to these so called principals, they'd be laughing their asses off at you. Wood and charcoal are but two of the various types of fuel used for heat on a grill. Smarter people than you know this.

> Sounds too much like a flat-top to be convinced
> that it's actually anything else.

Then you clearly did not call them as you claimed or you asked the wrong questions. A flat-top grill is but one type of grill.

> I suffer principally from the long-term effects of
> high level academic degrees and honoraries, plus
> multiple professional awards and commendations.
> Even though now long and quite successfully
> retired, these are still of use to me in regularly
> making you look like the inept downscale bumpkin
> of a dope that you so routinely show yourself to
> be.

The next time you do that would be the first. You don't believe your own bluster and bullshit. Do you think anyone else does? You're a known liar and coward.

> LOL! Conclusive proof to the contrary was posted.
> Only an all too similarly challenged mangler of
> English could have missed it.

Wrong. Just plain wrong.

> It merely highlights your grossly deranged,
> deceitful, and quite inapropos attempts to use the
> word in senses not at all established for it.

I use the word the way it was intended. Your incessant qualifying of it only indicates you don't know a damn thing about the subject and you know you've lost.

Well?

Date: August 21, 2020 01:46PM

Well, you’re just a hopeless lying dumbfuck asshole, but the shut-in is about to be out and about again for a bit, and I did want to say at least that much before heading out. Dope.

Date: August 21, 2020 01:57PM

LOL! And once the facts come crashing down all around him, he goes right back to his incessant drivel. It's not like the writing on the wall looking all that good for him. He was quick to come up with his excuse for running away again.

Date: August 21, 2020 02:36PM

Unlike you, I have an actual life to live. I go places and see people. When I have some spare moments in the midst of all that, I may use a few of them to put the big bad boot swiftly up the butt of half-assed loser-shits like you.

Date: August 21, 2020 02:43PM

LOL! You're a sociopath that lies about stupid shit like grills in restaurants, non-existent oddly painted townhouses in neighborhoods, views of a memorial dedicated to disabled veterans and the circumstances of changing the name of high schools to honor a civil rights legend. And, that's just in the last few months.

You have no life. This thread is your life. It isn't just a few fleeting moments, you post a daily screed that is read by exactly nobody, except for the guy that makes fun of it.

You are the butt of everyone's joke. There's nothing enviable about you at all. You're a fucking idiot and you are too dumb to realize it. Everyone sees you as a fraud and you prove it on a regular basis.

Posted by: Charlie Broiledurdumbass ()
Date: August 21, 2020 02:46PM

>
> A grill that involved no wood or charcoal at all.
> Sounds too much like a flat-top to be convinced
> that it's actually anything else.
>

A grill that involves no wood or charcoal would be the most common by far. Wood or charcoal in a commercial kitchen is the exception. That does not at all imply a flat-top. Charbroilers in various forms are very common. And most all are gas or electric. One would think that you'd know such basic things. But then we all know that you're just babbling about wood and charcoal and GAR to try to recover from your fail.

Posted by: Make me LOL ()
Date: August 21, 2020 02:50PM

> Unlike you, I have an actual life to live. I go
> places and see people...

Says the guy who MUST check in here when he's at dinner with friends, on vacation, at the ballpark...

LOL!

tenor.gif

Date: August 21, 2020 02:59PM

^^LOL!

Date: August 21, 2020 03:42PM

Charlie Broiledurdumbass Wrote:
> A grill that involves no wood or charcoal would be
> the most common by far.

LOL! Not if one were in a GAR store, Linus.

Posted by: Your ass is well done ()
Date: August 21, 2020 03:51PM

> Charlie Broiledurdumbass Wrote:
> -----
> > A grill that involves no wood or charcoal would
> be
> > the most common by far.
>
> LOL! Not if one were in a GAR store, Linus.

What's installed at GAR wasn't the question. Other you trying that weak shit as another of your typical diversions when you fuck up.

Date: August 21, 2020 03:56PM

Make me LOL Wrote:
> Says the guy who MUST check in here when he's at
> dinner with friends, on vacation, at the ballpark...

Yeah, like most people. Do you pay for a phone that you then don’t take out of your pocket? Do you own a car? Do you DARE to take it out on the road and drive it?

Posted by: Charbroiled Asshole... ()
Date: August 21, 2020 04:12PM

> Make me LOL Wrote:
> -----
> > Says the guy who MUST check in here when he's
> at
> > dinner with friends, on vacation, at the
> ballpark...
>
> Yeah, like most people. Do you pay for a phone
> that you then don’t take out of your pocket? Do
> you own a car? Do you DARE to take it out on the
> road and drive it?

Uh, no. Most people do not continually check a shitty little thread like this on a shit hole local forum where they write a daily blog that nobody fucking reads. Sure, I drive my car. But I don't drive it to a girl's house and circle the block 14 hours/day to watch her every move you obsessed old fuck. LOL!

Date: August 21, 2020 04:36PM

Give it a rest, Linus, If you don't use your phone, go donate it somewhere. Stupid sack of shit. In the 21st century that you don't apparently take any part in meanwhile, connectivity is actually an important thing. Text and e-mail are important. So are news, weather, and other information readers depending on one's personal and professional interests. Of course, none of this may apply to you if you're just a worthless out-of-the-loop nobody to start out with.

Posted by: seven figure city..... ()
Date: August 21, 2020 04:44PM

Except you aren't texting and emailing. You aren't looking at the news, weather or other information. You are posting on Fairfax Underground when claiming to be at ballgames, out to eat, and on vacation.

If you don't know it's rude to be posting to this website while you are allegedly out to dinner with friends and family, you're nothing more than an uncouth oafish clod.

You're an obsessed old troll. You come on here to tell stupid meaningless lies for no apparent good reason. It's sad. You're sad.

Posted by: Asshole... Flambé ()
Date: August 21, 2020 06:09PM

> Give it a rest, Linus, If you don't use your
> phone, go donate it somewhere. Stupid sack of
> shit. In the 21st century that you don't
> apparently take any part in meanwhile,
> connectivity is actually an important thing.

> Text and e-mail are important. So are news, weather,
> and other information readers depending on one's
> personal and professional interests.

No shit Gramps. Thanks for that tech update from 10 years ago.

I use my phone routinely for such things. But I have NEVER EVER used it to check in here when out with family and friends, on vacation, at a ballgame... I'm not sure that I've ever felt the need to use my phone to look in any other time. Fairfax Underground is not an important thing. At least not to normal people. Your family and friends must really suck.

P.S. I have a better phone than you do.

Date: August 21, 2020 06:22PM

Touched another nerve, I see. It’s laughable. Rational people have phones so that they can use them. Won’t try to answer for the rest of you dopes .

Posted by: less annoying than JP...... ()
Date: August 21, 2020 06:34PM

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Date: August 21, 2020 06:41PM

LOL! Look what the shit-slingers can do when they get in trouble. Congratulations, useless ignorant dicks.

Posted by: Charbroiled You ()
Date: August 21, 2020 06:54PM

> Touched another nerve, I see. It’s laughable.
> Rational people have phones so that they can use
> them. Won’t try to answer for the rest of you
> dopes .

Yes. Bothers you that I have a nicer phone than you doesn't it.

Hahahaha!

Date: August 21, 2020 07:04PM

Quite possible. Also as meaningless as one of your ass-backward posts. At home or on the road however, the phone does all that I need it to do in putting the big bad boot up your sorry butt when called upon. Dope.

Posted by: Asses to Ashes ()
Date: August 21, 2020 08:04PM

Nicer phone. Nicer home. Nicer wife. Nicer cars. Nicer friends who are engaging and keep my interest so that I don't come here when out with them.

All kind of comes along with being better than you.

Date: August 21, 2020 08:21PM

> Well, you’re just a hopeless lying dumbfuck
> asshole, but the shut-in is about to be out and
> about again for a bit, and I did want to say at
> least that much before heading out. Dope.

Typical of a nasty old asshole. He's presented with facts to show he's wrong & what does he do? Launches into a potty mouth temper tantrum worthy of a 3rd grader on a playground.

So childish of you.

Posted by: NTNMY ()
Date: August 21, 2020 08:25PM

> Unlike you, I have an actual life to live. I go
> places and see people.

Yeah, you go to CVS to buy more Depends, Gerund Boy.

> When I have some spare
> moments in the midst of all that, I may use a few
> of them to put the big bad boot swiftly up the
> butt of half-assed loser-shits like you.

You put your "big bad boot" in your mouth 50X a day on FFXU, DOLT. This makes YOu the 1/2 ass loser shit.

Posted by: Huppa Tedda ()
Date: August 21, 2020 08:27PM

> Charlie Broiledurdumbass Wrote:
> -----
> > A grill that involves no wood or charcoal would
> be
> > the most common by far.
>
> LOL! Not if one were in a GAR store, Linus.

Yeah, dunce, cuz there aren't any grills in a GAR, only microwaves.

Posted by: J. Poopydepends Morgenthau ()
Date: August 21, 2020 08:31PM

> Make me LOL Wrote:
> -----
> > Says the guy who MUST check in here when he's
> at
> > dinner with friends, on vacation, at the
> ballpark...
>
> Yeah, like most people. Do you pay for a phone
> that you then don’t take out of your pocket? Do
> you own a car? Do you DARE to take it out on the
> road and drive it?

We don't take it out of our pocket when we're supposed to be paying attention to company. Of course, we have class & manners & you're a nasty old asshole who has no upbringing, no class & as areslt, no manners.

Your car comparison doesn't work, butthole breath.

Date: August 21, 2020 08:34PM

LOL! What a stretch! You’re no more than a low-grade broke-ass cubicle-boy dope-in-a-dump loser. You can’t understand an equity line, much less qualify for one. You can’t afford to live where I live, do what I do, or dine where I dine. Your whole life will be frittered away and you will still not stand where I stand today. Suck on It, loser.

Pages: PreviousFirst...9899100101102103104105106107108...LastNext
Current Page: 103 of 612

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.