HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...93949596979899100101102103...LastNext
Current Page: 98 of 600
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: August 09, 2020 10:57PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ LOL! This isI'm what the Poopy Depends Clubampers Patrol sees as
> their ‘big guns’. Imt’s just laughable,
> really.

FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: YJNHY ()
Date: August 09, 2020 10:59PM

> They can only
> envy my every move.

Nobody envies a Depends pooping nasty old asshole like you.

Date: August 10, 2020 09:16AM

So, these wailing Whiffies can only weep and whine like little children sent to bed without supper, a reaction triggered this time by knee-jerk non-acceptance of the simple facts of our regular trip into DC, which this time included lunch out with friends, a further regular occurrence. The day’s agenda had of course been set out in advance, but recoil and rejection were the nudnik norm in any case, all of their protest being filed of course with what have become customary recitals of their continuing short-stack inability to track down any lie that I have told here, or a well-known and colorful street view associated with the Great Forest area that they don't actually walk or tun through. LOL!

They don't dine at The Palm either, and neither do I. I took the place off my list back in the 70's during the days of their downtown cocaine scandals. At that, I don't really have any great deal of interest in 'steakhouse' places anyway, be it Morton's, Fleming's, Capitol Grille, Ruth's Chris, or any other of the like. Aside from tartare, steak is just not a great favorite of mine to begin with, and of course high-quality versions of it are available elsewhere without all the pretense if some sudden craving for it should come along. It happens that one of The Principals is a high-end red-meat rooter, but places such as Eddie V's or Randy's Prime give him access to that sort of thing while making other top choices available as well. Diversity is a good thing.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2020 09:26AM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Posted by: quoted poster is an obvious dolt ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:31AM

> t
>
> They don't dine at The Palm either, and neither do
> I. I took the place off my list back in the 70's
> during the days of their downtown cocaine
> scandals.

Those days are LONG GONE, dumbo. Stop living in the past. You'll find the present amazing.

A It happens that one of The Principals
> is a high-end red-meat rooter, but places such as
> Eddie V's or Randy's Prime give him access to that
> sort of thing while making other top choices
> available as well.

Eddie V's is overpriced, microwaved fare, mediocre on a good day, no good on most days. The service is snooty, therefore terrible.

Randy's is a GAR. GAR is well known for overpriced, microwaved fare Depending on which GAR you pick, you get either indifferent, snooty or just plain BAD service.

Only a jackoff loser like you would think any of those dumps are good.

Date: August 10, 2020 11:10AM

Well, the day began in what has become a more than familiar fashion, 72 degrees with lots of sun and gentle breezes, but also an elevated humidity reading of 99%. That's already fallen back to 75% and it should fall further still as another Monday morning unfolds. We've got clear skies and soft breezes to deal with from now all the way through tomorrow morning, and while temps should hit the high 80's (and maybe even 90) a bit later on, things are shaping up for another summer stunner out here in the sensational Sweet Spot. No wildlife yet, but the time will certainly come.

The time has plainly come for the hideous President Ding Dong to admit defeat and leave office in shame, just as Tricky DIck once did, taking the putrid Pence along with him. COVID snake oil and economic aid that is all unhelpful shuck-and-jive nonsense are not what the nation needs just now, and neither is the Putin lover himself. We need to get the nation back on track, and that is not anything that Trump can contribute to. We must get rid of him. March, protest, register, and vote!

In other news, the Nats looked sick last night even with Strasburg making his first start of the season. But on-field failures were nothing as compared to those of the grounds crew who could not get the tarp rolled out in the midst of a sudden sixth inning downpour. As the crew struggled on in vain against the damp and uncooperative fabric, the field itself was quickly turned into an unplayable quagmire, and the final innings will in theory now be played before a game in Baltimore next weekend. The Nats will trail 5-2 going into that, so hopes for victory will not be bright.

Also not bright of course are any of the envious and homebound fools and phonies of faded Falls Church City. Lacking in mental and mobility factors about equally, these clowns have no actual capacity at much of anything at all. Events and places within a few hundred yards of where they claim to live are completely unfamiliar to them. Never mind those in nearby populated places within the WFC CDP that they ought to know but clearly don't. By the way, the wife and I are both enjoying being at home this morning, but neither of our cars is presently on the carport. We like to live out on the edge.

Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: August 10, 2020 11:59AM

> So, these wailing Whiffies can only weep and whine
> like little children sent to bed without supper, a
> reaction triggered this time by knee-jerk
> non-acceptance of the simple facts of our regular
> trip into DC,

They are doubted because your descriptions of the area are mangled with lies and blunders. If you simply admitted to your numerous mistakes, you might be believed or given the benefit of the doubt. However, you insist on descriptions that are simply wrong. As such, you really can't be believed.

> The
> day’s agenda had of course been set out in
> advance, but recoil and rejection were the nudnik
> norm in any case, all of their protest being filed
> of course with what have become customary recitals
> of their continuing short-stack inability to track
> down any lie that I have told here,

Would you like links to your lies or have them just pointed out? You've now spent 60 days fumbling around in the dark too inept to find your rather obvious lies. Those lies are readily visible to even the most casual observer. That's sad, even for an impotent invalid like you.

> or a
> well-known and colorful street view associated
> with the Great Forest area that they don't
> actually walk or tun through. LOL!

Not only do I walk and RUN though it, I drive trough it regularly as well. It’s now been 70 days that you have completely FAILED at proving that you've found any street views of these alleged CMYK townhouses or that any of these street views exist in the Great Forest Neighborhood. You just plain suck at everything you attempt and there is nothing you can say to dispute it.

> They don't dine at The Palm either,

I suppose the wait staff who received over $400 in gratuities this month feel the same way.

> and neither do
> I.

Hardly surprising.

> I took the place off my list back in the 70's
> during the days of their downtown cocaine
> scandals.

Tommy was acquitted and it hardly impacts the service or food at the Tyson's location that opened two decades later. Many were sad to hear of Tommy's passing a short while back.

> At that, I don't really have any great
> deal of interest in 'steakhouse' places anyway, be
> it Morton's, Fleming's, Capitol Grille, Ruth's
> Chris, or any other of the like.

To each his own.

> Aside from
> tartare, steak is just not a great favorite of
> mine to begin with, and of course high-quality
> versions of it are available elsewhere without all
> the pretense if some sudden craving for it should
> come along.

What you call pretense, others call quality.

> It happens that one of The Principals
> is a high-end red-meat rooter, but places such as
> Eddie V's or Randy's Prime give him access to that
> sort of thing while making other top choices
> available as well. Diversity is a good thing.

Let us know when you leave the shit-shack.

Date: August 10, 2020 12:38PM

quoted poster is an obvious dolt Wrote:
> Those days are LONG GONE, dumbo. Stop living in
> the past. You'll find the present amazing.

In comparison to Applebee's, perhaps. But actually, there was one 'steakhouse' place that I liked back in the day -- J.R.'s Stockyards Inn across from Tyson's One. They were open to the public from 1978 to 2011, and served some wonderful beef and some great barbecue. But you never ate there.

> Eddie V's is overpriced, microwaved fare, mediocre
> on a good day, no good on most days. The service
> is snooty, therefore terrible.

You've never eaten at Eddie V's either, so what would you know? We most often enjoy a meal and the live jazz there in the company of The Principals who on their own enjoy doing some plain old bar-time there, and are in any case known and recognized by staff and management, many of whom they have previously worked with. So maybe we do get a little extra special dinner-time attention that dopes like you would not be considered for. Still those around us are well tended to also, so basically, it can be said that you are just as full of shit here as usual. Be sure to check out Eddie V's and order some crab fried rice as a side if your ever hit lotto.

> Randy's is a GAR. GAR is well known for overpriced,
> microwaved fare. Depending on which GAR you pick,
> you get either indifferent, snooty or just plain
> BAD service.

Yada, yada, yada. While Patsy's has, Randy's (like Ozzie's before it) has not evolved into exactly what had originally been envisioned for it. Just as well, as it has become a wonderful GAR-Plus destination. The chocolate cake for dessert is worth the trip alone. You can't finish it in one go. so at least a second stab can be taken the next day. Yum!

And GAR stores as a group are of course among the most popular, most successful, and most often revisited restaurants in the area. Excellent farm-to-table style food, top-flight service, moderate prices, and a casual, upbeat vibe. What's not to like?

Go ahead and visit your local GAR store soon. Dine in or carry out. But remember: No mask, no meal.

Date: August 10, 2020 01:30PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
> Would you like links to your lies or have them just pointed out?

Either one, dope. But you will of course fail at any such task just as you have since June 10. That's two entire months now. Your problem of course is that unlike a total dipshit loser homebound nobody such as your sorry self, I don't need to lie in order to make my way here. I don't need spoofs or sock-puppets either. Fact and reason are all I need to polish you off completely, one day after the next. Loser.

> Not only do I walk and RUN through it, I drive
> through it regularly as well.

Nonsense. But I did correct two typos in the above for you.

> Tommy was acquitted

In one case. He was guilty overall and said so. The whole thing was enough for me to give The Palm the boot. Ethics, you know. But go ahead an google '10 Best Steakhouses in Fairfax County' and see what pops up.

> What you call pretense, others call quality.

LOL! What you call quality, others call wastes of a sucker's time and money. And with very good reason.

> Let us know when you leave the shit-shack.

Again? The wife went off and picked up bird seed and some other essentials yesterday, so I don't think I have any actual travel plans for the rest of today. Leftovers from Saturday are gone, but I threw together a quick chicken paprikash last night and half of that is still here. Had thought earlier about a run to the donut shop, but that might as well wait at this point. Tomorrow's another day, and it will of course be brighter for me than for you.

Posted by: quoted poster is an obvious dolt ()
Date: August 10, 2020 01:39PM

> quoted poster is an obvious dolt Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
>
> > You'll find the present amazing.
>
> In comparison to Applebee's, perhaps.

I was referring to living in the present, dolt, although Palm is as good as it ever was, which from what I hear was unusual for DC restaurants back in the day.

As for comparing Apolebee's and those overpriced dumps you hang around in, Applebee's and them are the same thing, except Applebee's doesn't have the overpriced menu the dumps you frequent do. Applebee's doesn't have snooty service, either, but, a lot of times, it's pretty bad, Applebee's is actually the better value. The same microwaved mediocre fare the dumps you like serve but not so high a price. I don't eat there, either, of course, but, if I had to choose from Eddie V's, GAR or that, I'd pick that, if I'm paying. If I'm not paying, who cares? Although if I'm not paying, I always at least offer to leave the tip, it's the classy thing to do. Not that I like tipping too much if at all for crappy service or tipping too much for indiffferent or snooty service, but I don't want to embarrass my host/hostess so if my offer to leave the tip is accepted, I show my class and tip correctly, at least. Of course, you wouldn't know anything about class, since a rude & obnoxious asshole like you couldn't have any class. Class & assholiness, especially your degeree of assholiness, are mutually exclusive.

>
> -- J.R.'s Stockyards Inn
>
>
> But you
> never ate there.

Maybe because I didn't live here then, whackoff & when I did come here, I didn't go way TF out in the 'burbs too much. But since you're an abject moron's moron, you'd be too stupid to think of that possibility.

> >
> > Eddie V's is overpriced, microwaved fare,
> mediocre
> > on a good day, no good on most days. The service
>
> > is snooty, therefore terrible.
>
> You've never eaten at Eddie V's either,

there you prove what a nose picking moron you are. The reason I know it's overpriced and serves microwave fare is because I ate there once. That was once too many. I've seen some pretty snooty service in my time, but this snooty service was remarkable because of the mediocre and obviously microwaved fare. It fit the high price menu or should I say overpriced menu. Eddie V's is a chain, dolt. If you don't think you're going to get microwave meals, you're not too bright. OH, wait, you'va already proven a hundred times you're not too bright. Never mind.

so what
> would you know?

Obviously more than you do, dumbass, because I know what overpriced microwave fare is when I see it & you obviously don't. It's funny, too, since I told a lot of people what a gyp joint that dump is, a couple of the smarter ones told me the same thing I experienced. The dopes like you said how wonderful it was. Anybody who goes there is obviously a moron, OH, wait, YOU go there, that explains you.

So maybe we do
> get a little extra special dinner-time attention
> that dopes like you would not be considered for.

So you admit the service is generally snooty, not that I believe you get this supposed "extra special attention", of course. I don't even believe you can afford to eat at that overpriced dump. You just don't want to get shown up for the phony you are. funny thing, nobody has to show you up as afake, you do a good enough job of that yourself since you put your foot in your mouth here at least 3 times a day.

> Still those around us are well tended to also, so
> basically, it can be said that you are just as
> full of shit here as usual. Be sure to check out
> Eddie V's and order some crab fried rice as a side
> if your ever hit lotto.

Then you contradict yourself, typical of a low life imbecile like you. As for crab fried rice, I tried that somewhere once, but I don't remember where. It wasn't all that great, certainly not worth a repeat. On the occasion I might decide to pull $2 out of my pocket for a ticket, if it does hit, I won't be wasting my time in an overpriced, microwave, snooty gyp joint, never mind my money.

>
> > Randy's is a GAR. GAR is well known for
> overpriced,
> > microwaved fare. Depending on which GAR you
> pick,
> > you get either indifferent, snooty or just plain
>
> > BAD service.
>
> Randy's
> (like Ozzie's before it) has not evolved into
> exactly what had originally been envisioned for
> it.

So you're trying to be nice, unusual for a rude old asshole like you, but, even you admit it's not very good.

Just as well, as it has become a wonderful
> GAR-Plus destination.

and again you contradict your self, about what I expect from a nasty and disgusting bullshitting old moron like you.

>
> And GAR stores as a group are of course among the
> most popular, most successful, and most often
> revisited restaurants in the area. Excellent
> farm-to-table style food, top-flight service,
> moderate prices, and a casual, upbeat vibe.
> What's not to like?

They may be popular and successful, but that's because most people, you especially, have no idea what a good resto. is. What's not to like? WHAT do you think, moron? Oh wait, you're a moron, you can't think. What's not to like is the crummy or indifferent or snooty service, microwaved plates for an inflated price, THAT'S what's "not to like".

>
> Go ahead and visit your local GAR store soon.
>
>

GET GYPPED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy are you a MORON!

Date: August 10, 2020 02:13PM

LOL! Time after time after time, you’re just a dope across the board.

Date: August 10, 2020 02:34PM

> LOL! Time after time after time, you’reI'm just a
> dope across the board. I'm also gay, VERY GAY

FIFY

Date: August 10, 2020 02:37PM

> Either one, dope.

I'll do that just as soon as you provide a link to street views of these alleged CMYK townhouses in the Great Forest Neighborhood.

Let's make it interesting. I'll post a lie of yours and you post the street view link. Whoever doesn't comply by end of day tomorrow never posts here again. Well, tough guy, what do you say? You aren't too much of a chicken-shit are you?

> In one case. He was guilty overall and said so.
> The whole thing was enough for me to give The Palm
> the boot. Ethics, you know.

LOL! If you are offended by cocaine in the restaurant industry, you might want to talk to your fake principals about that.

> But go ahead an
> google '10 Best Steakhouses in Fairfax County' and
> see what pops up.

Would you like to use Yelp, Trip Advisor, Gayot or another?

> LOL! What you call quality, others call wastes of
> a sucker's time and money.

People who can't afford it might say that.

Date: August 10, 2020 03:12PM

---------------------------------------------
> I'll do that just as soon as you provide a link to
> street views of these alleged CMYK townhouses in
> the Great Forest Neighborhood.

You won’t EVER do that dope, as unlike the CMYK image, these lies you suggest simply do not exist.

> LOL! If you are offended by cocaine in the
> restaurant industry, you might want to talk to
> your fake principals about that.

The events in question were 40+ years ago. Coke was a hard drug then. And of course your guy was guilty, just not in the particular case he was acquitted on.

> Would you like to use Yelp, Trip Advisor, Gayot or another?

Don’t need anything extra. You however are in desperate need of something else because the search as above puts Eddie V‘s #1 while The Palm is in the mid-teens.

> People who can't afford it might say that.

LOL! My wealth and income dwarf yours, you all but penniless boondocks boy.

Posted by: VWUPL ()
Date: August 10, 2020 03:18PM

> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> -----
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> >
> >
>
>
>
>
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> >
>
>
>
>
>
> >
>
> Again? The wife went off and picked up bird seed
> and some other essentials yesterday, so I don't
> think I have any actual travel plans for the rest
> of today.

It's a good way for her to get away from you. You can't beat her if you're home & she's not. Too bad for her she can't just dump your disgusting ass & just leave you, for whatever reason.

Leftovers from Saturday are gone, but I
> threw together a quick chicken paprikash last
> night and half of that is still here.

More likely what you fished out of the dumpster behind Trader Joe's, Gerund Boy.

Had thought
> earlier about a run to the donut shop, but that
> might as well wait at this point.

You just discovered you don't got no money for the donut shop.

Tomorrow's
> another day, and it will of course be brighter for
> me than for you.

If you call beating your wife bright, I suppose so. We don't beat our wives cause we're not nasty assholes like you. We treat our wives good, you beat yours. So I suppose you consider it good, since you're such an asshole Gerund Boy.

Date: August 10, 2020 03:30PM

^^^ The bad getting worse. It’s a sorry sight to see!

Date: August 10, 2020 04:08PM

> ^^^ The badMy Depends pooping is getting worse. I'mt’s a sorry sight
> to see & smell!

FIFY

Date: August 10, 2020 04:18PM

FIFY in every incarnation is just an asshole.

Date: August 10, 2020 05:33PM

> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> ---------------------------------------------
> > I'll do that just as soon as you provide a link
> to
> > street views of these alleged CMYK townhouses
> in
> > the Great Forest Neighborhood.
>
> You won’t EVER do that dope, as unlike the CMYK
> image, these lies you suggest simply do not exist.

Buk Buk Bugok! Chicken!

You forgot this part, coward -- Let's make it interesting. I'll post a lie of yours and you post the street view link. Whoever doesn't comply by end of day tomorrow never posts here again. Well, tough guy, what do you say? You aren't too much of a chicken-shit are you?

C'mon, tough guy. What are you afraid of? You're already labeled a liar, do you really want to be known as a chicken-shit too?

> The events in question were 40+ years ago. Coke
> was a hard drug then. And of course your guy was
> guilty, just not in the particular case he was
> acquitted on.

LOL! So you let events from 40 years ago dictate where you dine! LOL! You also need to read up on cocaine purity then vs. now.

> > Would you like to use Yelp, Trip Advisor, Gayot
> or another?
>
> Don’t need anything extra. You however are in
> desperate need of something else because the
> search as above puts Eddie V‘s #1 while The Palm
> is in the mid-teens.

LOL! You are just that retarded.

This one does.
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g3443567-c37-Fairfax_County_Virginia.html

This one has Eddie V's behind Outback.
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g57718-c37-Fairfax_Virginia.html

Eddie V's doesn't even make this list.
https://www.gayot.com/restaurants/best-virginiasuburbs-va-top10-steakhouses_33vg.html

Point being that your lists, like you, are worthless.

Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed plenty of meals at Eddie V's, but it's just one of many places to enjoy a nice meal in the area. You need to get over your binary way of thinking.

> LOL! My wealth and income dwarf yours, you all
> but penniless boondocks boy.

Make it a point to speak up when you've paid off your last mundane vacation.

Date: August 10, 2020 06:09PM

Fuck off, Linus. Then go eat shit. You are beyond dumb and have never eaten at Eddie V’s. These are just more of your desperate last ditch lies drawn as ever from a well of deep-seated emotional insecurity. It’s all just a part of an awful sickness that you have.

Date: August 10, 2020 06:23PM

> Fuck off, Linus. Then go eat shit. You are beyond
> dumb and have never eaten at Eddie V’s. These
> are just more of your desperate last ditch lies
> drawn as ever from a well of deep-seated emotional
> insecurity. It’s all just a part of an awful
> sickness that you have.

LOL! Stepping up your chicken-shit game coward.

Buk Buk Bugok! Chicken!

C'mon tough guy, make me fuck off and then make me eat some shit. What are you so afraid of?

Let's make it interesting. I'll post a lie of yours and you post the street view link. Whoever doesn't comply by end of day tomorrow never posts here again. Well, tough guy, what do you say? You aren't too much of a chicken-shit are you?

C'mon, tough guy. You're already labeled a liar, do you really want to be known as a chicken-shit too?

I'm calling you out. Are you a man or my bitch?

Posted by: Carport Piggy Bank ()
Date: August 10, 2020 06:49PM

He gets upset when you talk about him having to finance his insignificant life.

Date: August 10, 2020 07:23PM

> Make it a point to speak up when you've paid off
> your last mundane vacation.

Well, I’ve certainly journeyed past all those view-blocking stands of trees along Wash Ave on a number of occasions lately, but thanks to COVID, the last actual vacation we took was to West Palm Beach back in March. That trip typically runs about $15K all told, but being shut down on March 12 brought a flood of credits and refunds, meaning that there are no remaining balances outstanding from those times. It’s more the balances that generate deductible interest that tend to hang around for a while longer.

Posted by: JP MorganChase ()
Date: August 10, 2020 07:37PM

> being shut down on March 12 brought a flood of credits and refunds

No.

> It’s more the balances that
> generate deductible interest that tend to hang
> around for a while longer.

You only deduct what you pay dummy. It's a net zero. Less depending on filing status and limits. And doesn't apply to non-home related personal expenses like vacations which have no tax benefit now.

But you know that since I've had to explain it to you before.

Date: August 10, 2020 08:04PM

You’re as fucking dumb as a stick. Don’t know what a refund is. Don’t know what a deduction is. Just plain stupid. And meanwhile there are still zero balances on the equity line from the most recent vacation. They’re all gone now.

Date: August 10, 2020 08:12PM

> You’re as fucking dumb as a stick. Don’t know
> what a refund is. Don’t know what a deduction
> is. Just plain stupid. And meanwhile there are
> still zero balances on the equity line from the
> most recent vacation. They’re all gone now.

I'm obviously much smarter than a guy who can't figure out that there's no benefit to paying more interest over a longer term in order to create a larger deduction. lol Furthermore, there is no tax benefit to including non-home related personal expenses under a HELOC to help do so.

We can settle this very simply. Post the "simple math" that you claim that I don't understand showing the benefit.

But, as always, you won't. Because you can't. You'll make another weak attempt at an insult post. See below...

Date: August 10, 2020 08:28PM

Pay attention, you financially fucked up douchebag. The after-tax costs of the equity line interest payments are lower than what the after-tax losses of income from liquidated assets would be. If you want to end up with less money rather than more, continue to do things your own ass-backward way. I’ll keep right on not doing that at all.

Date: August 10, 2020 09:00PM

> Pay attention, you financially fucked up
> douchebag. The after-tax costs of the equity line
> interest payments are lower than what the
> after-tax losses of income from liquidated assets
> would be. If you want to end up with less money
> rather than more, continue to do things your own
> ass-backward way. I’ll keep right on not doing
> that at all.

No. Your need to liquidate assets otherwise to pay for things is irrelevant. That just reflects a lack of income/cash flow to pay for things and, as I said earlier, avoid the borrowing costs to begin with.

And even if you wanted to try to claim so then you'd simply be increasing opportunity costs by using more of your capital to make more interest payments. Likewise, including non-deductible personal expenses in a HELOC has no positive tax benefit and doesn't apply as a factor in your argument either. Again, it simply increases borrowing costs. To the extent that they are deductible, that still just nets out to zero.

Do you have any business/finance background at all?

But I'll give you at last some degree of credit for that post. It's wrong. But at least it's somewhat on point and you avoided your go-to ad hom nonsense. It should be very easy to prove your point by showing the math. But you won't. Because you can't. Because, as I said, there is no benefit.

Back to weak attempts at insult posts. See below...

Date: August 10, 2020 09:32PM

Only relevant experience is 8 years at top notch schools, then 40+ years in the big-boy leagues of international finance and economics. We’ve worked to give back by running our own charity for 20 years as well if that counts.

Date: August 10, 2020 09:45PM

> Only relevant experience is 8 years at top notch
> schools, then 40+ years in the big-boy leagues of
> international finance and economics. We’ve
> worked to give back by running our own charity for
> 20 years as well if that counts.

Then you should be able to very easily explain how putting non-deductible expenses into a HELOC and increasing your interest payments is a benefit. Show your work.

If you can't, then I guess all of that was wasted.

And, no, your off-point charity line doesn't count at all. It's another irrelevant attempt at distraction.

Date: August 10, 2020 09:48PM

I explained it above. How did you miss it?

Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: August 10, 2020 10:05PM

Buk Buk Bugok! Chicken!

Date: August 10, 2020 10:13PM

JP MorganChase Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
> And, no, your off-point charity line doesn’t count at
> all. It's another irrelevant attempt at distraction.

So running a charity has no connection to business or finance? LOL!

Date: August 10, 2020 10:18PM

> I explained it above. How did you miss it?

No, you did not. You talked about your irrelevant need to liquidate assets otherwise. That's not to the point of the tax benefits of putting non-deductible expenses in a HELOC.

But feel free to show the math for how that would be so. You said that it was simple. Show it.

Date: August 10, 2020 10:19PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
> Buk Buk Bugok! Chicken!

Eat more shit, Linus. You’re a worthless assfuck ever-lying douchebag who’s just had the living shit kicked out of him here on a highly regular basis since 2013. Dope.

Date: August 10, 2020 10:21PM

> JP MorganChase Wrote:
> ----
> > And, no, your off-point charity line doesn’t
> count at
> > all. It's another irrelevant attempt at
> distraction.
>
> So running a charity has no connection to business
> or finance? LOL!

It's irrelevant to the claimed point of tax benefits by putting non-deductible expenses in a HELOC.

Try to focus.

Date: August 10, 2020 10:28PM

JP MorganChase Wrote:
> No, you did not. You talked about your irrelevant
> need to liquidate assets otherwise. That's not to
> the point of the tax benefits of putting non-
> deductible expenses in a HELOC.

EVERYTHING goes on the equity line, moron. That keeps what would otherwise be idle cash drawer balances out there earning income. First, get yourself a financial advisor, then ask him or her how all this works. Making an idiot of yourself like this is just not a good look for you.

Date: August 10, 2020 10:33PM

> seven figure city... Wrote:
> -----
> > Buk Buk Bugok! Chicken!
>
> Eat more shit, Linus. You’re a worthless
> assfuck ever-lying douchebag who’s just had the
> living shit kicked out of him here on a highly
> regular basis since 2013. Dope.

Buk Buk Bugok! Chicken!

C'mon tough guy, make me fuck off and then make me eat some shit. What are you so afraid of?

C'mon, tough guy. You're already labeled a liar, do you really want to be known as a chicken-shit too?

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: August 10, 2020 10:37PM

> -----
> > Buk Buk Bugok! Chicken!
>
> Eat more shit, Linus. You’re a worthless
> assfuck ever-lying douchebag who’s just had the
> living shit kicked out of him here on a highly
> regular basis since 2013. Dope.

ONCE MORE, a typical potty mouth 3rd grader temper tantrum post.

Posted by: XXLJL ()
Date: August 10, 2020 10:45PM

> Only relevant experience is 8 years at top notch
> schools, then 40+ years in the big-boy leagues of
> international finance and economics.

Nobody believes you, Gerund Boy. Nobody can discuss anything with you like an adult b\c any time anybody doesn't agree w/you, you start calling them names & acting like a 5th grader instead of trying to actually discuss it.

I haven't even gotten to how you show us every day what a stupid & rude butt wipe you are.

If you had all this hoitty-toitty education, you'd have better manners & actually act like an adult instead of a childish profanity spewing 5th grader.

We’ve
> worked to give back by running our own charity for
> 20 years as well if that counts.

Nobody believes you, Gerund Boy. You talk bad about people you imagine don't have all this money you say you do. You're also just a plain nasty old asshole. Nasty old assholes don't do anything for anybody but themselves. You're also a wife beater, so we know you don't got any streak of kindness in you.

& you wonder why nobody believes you, asshole Gerund Boy.

Posted by: Fiffy Sock Puppet ()
Date: August 10, 2020 10:48PM

> FIFY in every incarnation is just an asshole.

says the nastiest, dumbest & bad mannered & disgusting asshole on FFXU but hypocrisy always has been one of your outstanding characteristics.

Posted by: Giverer of Plus Ones ()
Date: August 10, 2020 10:51PM

Carport Piggy Bank Wrote:
> He gets upset when you talk about him having to
> finance his insignificant life.

+1

Date: August 10, 2020 11:05PM

> JP MorganChase Wrote:
> -----
> > No, you did not. You talked about your
> irrelevant
> > need to liquidate assets otherwise. That's not
> to
> > the point of the tax benefits of putting non-
> > deductible expenses in a HELOC.
>
> EVERYTHING goes on the equity line, moron. That
> keeps what would otherwise be idle cash drawer
> balances out there earning income. First, get
> yourself a financial advisor, then ask him or her
> how all this works. Making an idiot of yourself
> like this is just not a good look for you.

EVERYTHING shouldn't. That's the point dummy.

Please show me ANY financial advisor who suggests as a strategy putting non-deductible expenses into a HELOC in order to extend the time to pay for and increase interest costs for deductible expenses. Years ago when you could deduct non-home related expenses, yes, that made some sense for larger expenses which were carried over time in some cases. Now, no benefit. None.

Or you could just provide an example and show the simple math to support it.

But you won't. Because you can't.

Date: August 11, 2020 07:36AM

quoted poster is an obvious dolt Wrote:
> I was referring to living in the present, dolt,
> although Palm is as good as it ever was, which
> from what I hear was unusual for DC restaurants
> back in the day.

L'Auberge Chez Francois was a DC restaurant back in the day. I was happy to eat there and often did, but not so, The Palm.

Date: August 11, 2020 07:48AM

> C'mon, tough guy. You're already labeled a liar, do
> you really want to be known as a chicken-shit too?
> I'm calling you out. Are you a man or my bitch?

The liar charge is of course one that you are utterly powerless to back up, while the rest of your junior league attempts at bravado come across as merely amusing to one who has witnessed the grand scale of your physical, mental, emotional, and of course financial weaknesses since at least back in 2013.

Date: August 11, 2020 07:59AM

JP MorganChase Wrote:
> Years ago when you could deduct non-home related expenses,
> yes, that made some sense for larger expenses which were
> carried over time in some cases. Now, no benefit. None.

LOL! So you recognize the benefits of 100% deductibility, but see none at all for 81% deductibility, believing that such is the same as 0% deductibility? It would seem that you have not always been able to follow along with the bouncing ball, and that you might very well have rather sizable colonies of bats presently residing in your belfry.

Date: August 11, 2020 09:27AM

> The liar charge is of course one that you are
> utterly powerless to back up,

Buk Buk Bugok! Chicken!

I'm willing to back up the liar charge. You are running away from backing up your claims.

Let's make it interesting. I'll post a lie of yours and you post the street view link. Whoever doesn't comply by end of day today never posts here again. Well, tough guy, what do you say? You aren't too much of a chicken-shit are you?

Well, coward?

Date: August 11, 2020 09:30AM

Well, the woeful Whiffies were able only to make further fools of themselves during the overnight, once again exposing the narrow and constricted bounds of their quite limited understandings of seemingly anything at all. Meanwhile, we who are able to live out here in the magnificence of the Sweet Spot are experiencing another golden morning, one with thermometers at 73 degrees and beautiful sunshine beaming down all around. With some typically light breezes gently stirring the canopies and understories, we have wonderful patterns of light and dark dancing all across the meticulously maintained lawns and gardens. Quite an impressive sight out the broad banks of windows and also while walking out and back to retrieve the morning paper. It meanwhile looks like we'll hang out just on the short side of 90 degrees over most of the afternoon with no real chance of rain in the forecast. Wildlife visits will as usual be in the forecast. We'll keep an eye out for those.

We'll keep an eye out also (but with much less confidence) for anything useful that baffled President Ding Dong might say or do. His girly-man Executive Orders are merely being laughed at, except by those who actually need some help here, which is millions and millions of both people and small businesses. Trump cares about his uber-wealthy sycophants, but not about you or me. We need to make him pay in November, which we can still do by requesting mail-in ballots that allow us to remain safe and healthy while still participating in the vote. Good for us. And despite what Dumb Donald says, any local mail-in requests that are dleivered to the wrong elections office will simply be forwarded to the proper one. This is not rocket science.

In other news, the Nats had a better time at Citi Field yesterday than they've recently had at Nats Park, as behind the arm of Patrick Corbin and the bats of Turner, Soto, and Cabrera, the club pounded out a 16-4 victory over the Mets that wasn't really as close as the score makes it sound. Sean Doolittle did an inning of mop-up work, but gave up a homer to the first man he faced. He'll porobaly get there, but right now he's just not really right at all.

Not right for a long time already of course have been the ever-faltering forces of feeble Falls Church City. Mega-losers from way back, these dopes are on exhibition here only as Barnum-like side-show curiosities. They have no real value beyond that, a fact that they make so very clear with their pointless babbling and hopeless mess-ups each and every day.

See the trees...
file.php?2,file=420867,filename=BigMista

Date: August 11, 2020 09:32AM

Kindergarten games are not the stuff of real men. Fact and reason and regular meals out at nice area restaurants are more the thing. LOL!

Date: August 11, 2020 09:36AM

> Kindergarten games are not the stuff of real men.
> Fact and reason and regular meals out at nice area
> restaurants are more the thing. LOL!

So, you’re goin to be a chicken-shit. Perhaps if you weren’t a liar you wouldn’t need to be such a chicke-shit.

No matter, your cowardice has more than proven that you’re a liar. You lose. Again.

Date: August 11, 2020 09:49AM

As you know only too well, there are no lies that have come from me,
and there is no sense that has come from you. Wallow on, Fail-Boy.

Date: August 11, 2020 09:58AM

> As you know only too well, there are no lies that
> have come from me,

Then you shouldn’t be so deathly afraid to accept the challenge. I'm willing to back up the liar charge. You are running away from backing up your claims.

Again, I'll post a lie of yours and you post the street view link. Whoever doesn't comply by end of day today never posts here again. Well, tough guy, what do you say? You aren't too much of a chicken-shit are you?

If you aren’t lying, this shouldn’t present a problem for you. Your refusal only indicates you’re lying.

Date: August 11, 2020 10:16AM

> JP MorganChase Wrote:
> -----
> > Years ago when you could deduct non-home related
> expenses,
> > yes, that made some sense for larger expenses
> which were
> > carried over time in some cases. Now, no
> benefit. None.
>
> LOL! So you recognize the benefits of 100%
> deductibility, but see none at all for 81%
> deductibility, believing that such is the same as
> 0% deductibility? It would seem that you have not
> always been able to follow along with the bouncing
> ball, and that you might very well have rather
> sizable colonies of bats presently residing in
> your belfry.

You can't really be this stupid. Assuming that deductibility would be 100% otherwise, it's 81% because you've reduced the percentage with the addition of non-deductible interest expenses.

Once again, there is no tax benefit of including non-deductible expenses in a HELOC.

Posted by: UPDDY ()
Date: August 11, 2020 11:39AM

JP MorganChase Wrote:
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > JP MorganChase Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > >
>
> >
> > >
> >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> You can't really be this stupid.

It's Gerund Boy. Yes, Gerund Boy CAN REALLY be that stupid.

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: August 11, 2020 11:40AM

> Kindergarten games are not the stuff of real men.
>
>

But your 3rd grade potty mouth tantrums are?

Date: August 11, 2020 12:14PM

Take it as it comes, little boy, and understand that there are reasons for your being treated as you are.

Date: August 11, 2020 12:26PM

Buk Buk Bugok! Chicken!

Posted by: xmvgm ()
Date: August 11, 2020 12:41PM

>
> there are reasons for your being treated as
> you are.

It's b\c a Gerund Boy like you is a mental 5th grader who's not capable of acting like an adult so he acts like a 5th grader how he treats people. That's why you're such a nasty asshole, your mental dev. stopped in 5th grade.

It might even explain why you're a wife beating little pussy.

Date: August 11, 2020 12:54PM

JP MorganChase Wrote:
> You can't really be this stupid. Assuming that
> deductibility would be 100% otherwise, it's 81%
> because you've reduced the percentage with
> the addition of non-deductible interest expenses.

The situation here is unchanged from what it was under the old Alternative Minimum Tax that you never made enough money to qualify for. There too one had to deconstruct interest paid on mortgages into deductible and non-deductible amounts based on very much the same sort of rules as apply under Form 1040 today. As the result, I'm actually an old hand at this and you are but a troubled newbie. As a competent tax or financial advisor would be obligated to note, the art of all this lies in being able to maximize amounts of interest paid that will end up being deductible each year. That is what I do, while uninvolved local dopes think this must amount to cheating somehow. LOL!

Date: August 11, 2020 01:15PM

> JP MorganChase Wrote:
> -----
> > You can't really be this stupid. Assuming that
> > deductibility would be 100% otherwise, it's 81%
> > because you've reduced the percentage
> with
> > the addition of non-deductible interest
> expenses.
>
> The situation here is unchanged from what it was
> under the old Alternative Minimum Tax that you
> never made enough money to qualify for. There too
> one had to deconstruct interest paid on mortgages
> into deductible and non-deductible amounts based
> on very much the same sort of rules as apply under
> Form 1040 today. As the result, I'm actually an
> old hand at this and you are but a troubled
> newbie. As a competent tax or financial advisor
> would be obligated to note, the art of all this
> lies in being able to maximize amounts of interest
> paid that will end up being deductible each year.
> That is what I do, while uninvolved local dopes
> think this must amount to cheating somehow. LOL!

*sigh*

None of which affects the math or that including non-deductible expenses in a HELCO has no tax benefit.

If you want to claim so, then provide an example and show your work.

Date: August 11, 2020 01:44PM

Run, sissy, RUN!

> As you know only too well, there are no lies that
> have come from me,

Then you shouldn’t be so deathly afraid to accept the challenge. I'm willing to back up the liar charge. You are running away from backing up your claims.

Again, I'll post a lie of yours and you post the street view link. Whoever doesn't comply by end of day today never posts here again. Well, tough guy, what do you say? You aren't too much of a chicken-shit are you?

If you aren’t lying, this shouldn’t present a problem for you. Your refusal only indicates you’re lying.

Date: August 11, 2020 01:44PM

Like the hopeless asshole who pulls your strings, you’ll remain stoically and insistently stupid to the bitter end. It’s what low-life dopes and dumbfucks do. Fact and reason as always remain with me.

Date: August 11, 2020 01:46PM

But apparently no examples or math.

Date: August 11, 2020 01:52PM

You can’t understand communication in any form. Stupid shit-slinger.

Date: August 11, 2020 02:01PM

Sure I can. You just can't back up your nonsense with anything other than more nonsense.

Date: August 11, 2020 02:29PM

> Like the hopeless asshole who pulls your strings,
> you’ll remain stoically and insistently stupid
> to the bitter end. It’s what low-life dopes and
> dumbfucks do. Fact and reason as always remain
> with me.

The only thing remaining with you at this point is your cowardice in the face of your lies.

Buk Buk Bugok! Chicken!

Date: August 11, 2020 02:49PM

Eat shit, Linus. But be sure to save some for your fuzzy little sock-puppet friend. Dope.

Posted by: VYXPP ()
Date: August 11, 2020 02:56PM

> You can’t understand communication in any form.
> Stupid shit-slinger.

Says the Gerund Boy who can't communicate like an adult. All you can do is communicate like the mental 5th grader you are. Just like what I quoted.

Date: August 11, 2020 03:03PM

You get what you pay for, little peanut. If you can’t handle the cover charge and the 2-drink minimum, the bouncer comes over and commences to do his thing. Sucks to be you, loser.

Date: August 11, 2020 03:13PM

> Eat shit, Linus. But be sure to save some for
> your fuzzy little sock-puppet friend. Dope.

C'mon tough guy, make me eat some shit. What are you so afraid of?

Let's make it interesting. I'll post a lie of yours and you post the street view link. Whoever doesn't comply by end of day today never posts here again. Well, tough guy, what do you say? You aren't too much of a chicken-shit are you?

Your cowardice only proves you are a liar.

I don't need a sockpuppet to demolish your lying ass. And, JP MorganChase is doing just fine making you look like the dumbass you are.

Date: August 11, 2020 04:03PM

> C'mon tough guy, make me eat some shit. What are
> you so afraid of?

Hahahaha! It’s all you’ve been doing for days, dope. You can’t begin to cope with trips down Wash Ave and al fresco meals in good old SEDC. It’s all so far beyond you.

> I don't need a sockpuppet to demolish your lying
> ass. And, JP MorganChase is doing just fine making
> you look like the dumbass you are.

Like you, your sock-puppet pal is just a hopeless fraud with his head up his ass.
Doesn’t know jack about taxes or finance either. The ‘two’ of you are just
in a very bad place.

Date: August 11, 2020 04:06PM

Looks like you forgot something. Buk Buk Bugok! Chicken!

Date: August 11, 2020 04:33PM

Nobody’s forgotten the Flex Seal family of products. Your shit? Forget it!

Date: August 11, 2020 04:35PM

> Like you, your sock-puppet pal is just a hopeless
> fraud with his head up his ass.
> Doesn’t know jack about taxes or finance either.
> The ‘two’ of you are just
> in a very bad place.

Even with "my head up my ass" I can show why it doesn't work.

Can you show how it does?

Date: August 11, 2020 04:40PM

> Nobody’s forgotten the Flex Seal family of
> products. Your shit? Forget it!

Buk Buk Bugok! Chicken!

You're my bitch. I own your sorry ass.

You LOSE. Again.

Date: August 11, 2020 04:49PM

The two of you are head-up-your-ass doltish nobodies with no prospect for change or improvement. Unintelligent, uneducated, and emotionally unstable, you are just a couple of low- grade losers. All of the Sweet Spot mocks you.

Posted by: JP MoganChase ()
Date: August 11, 2020 05:33PM

And you still can't back up your bullshit and have to fall back to dumb posts like this.

As usual.

Date: August 11, 2020 05:40PM

Get an advisor, dope. You are sinking like a stone on you own. Fool!

Date: August 11, 2020 05:40PM

LOL! Your feeble attempts to distract from your lies and cowardice are no more effective than any of your other bullshit prevaricating and equivocating.

Buk Buk Bugok! Chicken!

Remember, your cowardice only proves you are a liar.

So, what's your excuse today for being a total pussy?

Posted by: NTXFY ()
Date: August 11, 2020 05:57PM

> You get what you pay for, little peanut. If you
> can’t handle the cover charge and the 2-drink
> minimum, the bouncer comes over and commences to
> do his thing. Sucks to be you, loser.

& since nasty little Gerund Boy isn't mentally old enough to drink, the bouncers toss his ass out on the sidewalk every day.

But of course, Gerund Boy's so stupid he just keeps coming back for more & that's why everybody on FFXU laughs at his sorry ass.

The bouncers keep telling him "Now Gerund Boy, the Big People are talking now & since you're just a 10 YO, you have to go away." So of course, Gerund Boy throws his usual 5th grade bad word tantrum & the bouncers pick his sorry ass up & throw it in the street again.

Yup, Gerund Boy, you get what you buy on FFXU, alright & you get it every day when you get your ass kicked 50X on just this thread. I'm glad I'm not a repulsive little Gerund Boy.

Posted by: J.ackoff Poopydepends Moronclown ()
Date: August 11, 2020 06:00PM

> Nobody’s forgotten the Flex Seal family of
> products. Your shit? Forget it!

Irrelevant, dope.

Date: August 11, 2020 06:02PM

> Get an advisor, dope. You are sinking like a
> stone on you own. Fool!

As I said before, show me ANY financial advisor who suggests putting non-deductible expenses into a HELOC in order to extend the time to pay for and increase interest costs for deductible expenses.

Should be easy. You're up.

Posted by: Answererer of questions ()
Date: August 11, 2020 06:02PM

JP MorganChase Wrote:
> -----
>
> >
>
> >
> >
>
> >
> >
>
>
> Even with "my head up my ass" I can show why it
> doesn't work.
>
> Can you show how it does?

He's too stupid to understand most of the BS he says here.

Posted by: Fiffy Sock Puppet ()
Date: August 11, 2020 06:10PM

>
>
>
>
> All of the Sweet Spot mocks
> you.

So that makes 2 of you, huh, jackoff? You & your wife. Your wife's only doing it b\c she hopes you won't beat her if she does. Knowing what a disgusting old asshole you are, it's only a reprieve, since you'll invent some reason to beat her soon enough.

Meanwhile, not only do the 8 FFXU trolls & their sock puppets living in your head rent free mock you & break wind in your general direction, all of FFXU mocks you, laughs at you & breaks wind in your general direction. You are without a doubt the DUMBEST asshole to ever post on FFXU. You're even dumber than Gerry from the Troll Board & you got to be REAL stupid to be dumber than Gerry.

Now STFU, or we shall taunt you a 92nd time.

Date: August 11, 2020 06:26PM

The needle is on ‘E’ for these fumbling trolls and dopes. None of them has any
money. None of them has any sense or insight. These are losers, every one.

Date: August 11, 2020 07:02PM

> The needle is on ‘E’ for these fumbling trolls
> and dopes. None of them has any
> money. None of them has any sense or insight.
> These are losers, every one.

This kind of stuff doesn't work for you at all anymore.

Just makes it more obvious that you can't back up your bullshit.

It's tired.

Date: August 11, 2020 07:09PM

> The needle is on ‘E’ for these fumbling trolls
> and dopes. None of them has any
> money. None of them has any sense or insight.
> These are losers, every one.

LOL! Your feeble attempts to distract from your lies and cowardice are no more effective than any of your other bullshit prevaricating and equivocating.

Buk Buk Bugok! Chicken!

Remember, your cowardice only proves you are a liar.

So, what's your excuse today for being a total pussy?

Date: August 11, 2020 07:13PM

Give it up, dope. You can’t follow even the most basic financial narratives. You only make yourself obvious as a terribly failed sock-puppet dumbfuck. You might as well go live in hollowed out Falls Church City yourself. You certainly pass the stupid test.

Date: August 11, 2020 07:16PM

Oh, and eat more shit, Linus, you worthless ignorant assfuck.

Date: August 11, 2020 07:29PM

> Give it up, dope. You can’t follow even the
> most basic financial narratives. You only make
> yourself obvious as a terribly failed sock-puppet
> dumbfuck. You might as well go live in hollowed
> out Falls Church City yourself. You certainly
> pass the stupid test.

"Financial narratives" lol

Your bullshit makes me laugh sometimes.

Post something to back up what you said or just shut the fuck up.

Date: August 11, 2020 07:32PM

> Oh, and eat more shit, Linus, you worthless
> ignorant assfuck.

Why are you such a fucking pussy? What's your excuse today?

Date: August 11, 2020 07:33PM

Buy a book. Take a course. You transparent bullshit is just a joke. Running a piggy bank would be beyond you.

Date: August 11, 2020 07:37PM

JP MorganChase Wrote:
> -----
> > Give it up, dope. You can’t follow even the
> > most basic financial narratives. You only make
> > yourself obvious as a terribly failed
> sock-puppet
> > dumbfuck. You might as well go live in
> hollowed
> > out Falls Church City yourself. You certainly
> > pass the stupid test.
>
>
> "Financial narratives" lol
>
> Your bullshit makes me laugh sometimes.
>
> Post something to back up what you said or just
> shut the fuck up.

It is his vain attempts to get in the last word which are so obvious. It's part of the loser aura that surrounds his existence. Causing him great pain by not letting him get it is half the fun. The other half is watching him squirm like a stuck worm when trying to run from the avalanche of facts that makes him look so stupid on a regular basis.

Date: August 11, 2020 08:18PM

^^^. L-O-S-E-R

Date: August 11, 2020 08:59PM

> Buy a book. Take a course. You transparent
> bullshit is just a joke. Running a piggy bank
> would be beyond you.

You don't know WTF you're talking about. And you make that very obvious. I can simply and clearly show why...

There is an obvious benefit to deductible vs non-deductible interest. That's why one may have put non-home related personal expenses into a HELOC when you could do that. That's no longer permitted and there is no grandfathering.

But there is no benefit to paying MORE deductible interest. That nets out to zero no matter how much you pay (best case). So there is no tax benefit as you describe to loading non-deductible expenses into a HELOC for that purpose. Also, you do make money to pay off any bills as you claimed by doing so since you only return through the deduction the amount that you paid out to begin with.

Your "81% deductibility" is a nonsense number. As I pointed out above, you could make it 100% simply by not including the non-deductible to begin with. Doing so just reduces the overall percentage and does not in any way increase deductibility of any of the non-deductible interest.

Now you're free to point out where I'm wrong above in detail and showing the numbers for the "simple math" that you claimed that I'm missing. But you won't. Because you can't. You'll respond with some of-point babble and weak insults proving to everyone that you don't know WTF you're talking about. See below...

Date: August 11, 2020 09:19PM

> ^^^. L-O-S-E-R

Dude, your ass has been handed to you many times over. You've been reduced to a laughing stock.

Your cowardice only further confirms you are a liar.

You can't do a damn thing about it.

A very simple challenge was presented to you. You ran away from it like a pussy.

Date: August 11, 2020 11:04PM

> We're gay The needle is on ‘E’ for theseus fumbling trolls
> and
dopes of the Actual JP Morgenthau Loser Failure Squad & Poopy Depends Club. None of themus has any
> money or brains. None of themus has any sense or insight.
> Theswe are losers, every one. Did we remember to mention we're gay?

FIFY

Date: August 12, 2020 09:32AM

JP MorganChase Wrote:
> There is an obvious benefit to deductible vs
> non-deductible interest. That's why one may have
> put non-home related personal expenses into a
> HELOC when you could do that. That's no longer
> permitted and there is no grandfathering.

I hate to be so brutal in putting this latest boot of truth up your disinformed butt, but once a borrower has an equity line open, he or she is free to put anything at all on it, from a new roof to a new pepperoni pizza. Even apart from your stooge-like misuse of the term 'grandfathering', the above is just your latest sorry-ass line of made-up neophyte babble-mush that has no actual basis in fact at all.

As I've previously noted often enough, as wealthy retirees happily living the high life here in the gorgeous Sweet Spot that you dopes choke on so severely each and every morning, we run virtually everything we do through the equity line, a resource that we can access at will via check or via credit card. I did put two actual disinfected dollar bills in the tip jar at Dunkin Donuts yesterday, but I can't remember the last time I used actual cash for a different purpose than that. Whether online or in person, in COVID-world, everything is done via plastic.

Those draws and their subsequent repayments each come to many tens of thousands of dollars annually, with any net outstanding balance of course resulting in interest charges. Because of our superb history, these charges are at very low rates, and as was noted above, 81% of them ended up being deductible in 2019 as well, so the actual impact was lower still. This happens because while the lender knows the total of all interest charges levied over the year and informs the IRS of those amounts, neither of them has any idea at all of what the split between deductible and non-deductible interest is. I am the only one who knows that, because I am the one who manages the accounts. Only I know for instance which charges were for a new roof, a new boiler and household hot water system, a new central air system, a new ductless mini-AC system, and even a new duct-and-vent system for the dryer. And as the choice is in fact mine by default, I apply repayments first to balances other than those named just above, balances that do not generate deductible interest charges.

I'm sure you all are lost by now, but this is just one part of why I am able to live in the Sweet Spot while you broke-ass dopes of course are not.

> Also, you do make money to pay off any bills as you
> claimed by doing so since you only return through the
> deduction the amount that you paid out to begin with.

That's a little difficult to follow, but it appears to be quite wrong in every case. You do not recover the full amount of any deduction, but rather that amount times your marginal tax rate. If I were in the 24% bracket for instance, I would recover 24% of the 81% (or 19.44%) of all amounts paid in equity line interest.

> Your "81% deductibility" is a nonsense number.

No, it comes directly from the calculation of amounts to be included on Line 8 of Form 1040.

> As I pointed out above, you could make it 100% simply
> by not including the non-deductible to begin with.

How do you propose doing that? The full amounts of all interest charges are what's known to my lender. He has to comply with IRS reporting requirements that you plainly don't understand either.

> Doing so just reduces the overall percentage and
> does not in any way increase deductibility of any
> of the non-deductible interest.

The idea that so easily escapes you entirely is not to minimize interest charges, but to maximize the portion of those charges that is tax-deductible.

> Now you're free to point out where I'm wrong above...

That is basically 'everywhere'. You simply do not have any sort of ptactical handle on how any of this works.

Date: August 12, 2020 09:35AM

> Dude, your ass has been handed to you many times
> over. You've been reduced to a laughing stock.

Such an ignorant little shit-piece. You and your silly sock-puppet have gone down here like the Titanic.

Date: August 12, 2020 09:43AM

Your cowardice only further confirms you are a liar.

You can't do a damn thing about it.

A very simple challenge was presented to you. You ran away from it like a pussy.

Posted by: Ukiah Hughie ()
Date: August 12, 2020 09:59AM

> -----
> > Dude, your ass has been handed to you many
> times
> > over. You've been reduced to a laughing stock.
>
> Such an ignorant little shit-piece. You and your
> silly sock-puppet have gone down here like the
> Titanic.

You're being very childish about this, Actual JP. You don't know what you're talking about. It's been proven to you and everybody else watching it. You're wrong and they're right. Just admit your defeat and move on. Stop being a child about it.

Pages: PreviousFirst...93949596979899100101102103...LastNext
Current Page: 98 of 600

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.