HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...9596979899100101102103104105...LastNext
Current Page: 100 of 609
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: August 14, 2020 07:33AM

It’s s testimonial to the never-endingness of the battle for truth, justice, and the American way.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: MKJ9W ()
Date: August 14, 2020 08:14AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It’s s testimonial to the never-endingness of
> the battle for truth, justice, and the American
> way.

No, troll, it's a testimonial to your stupidity and obsessive trollitude.

Date: August 14, 2020 08:44AM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
> Yeah. I'm sure there is plenty of room on trolley
> to the Neighborhood of Make-believe. Be sure to
> say hello to your chef, Edgar Cooke.

Had to look those up, as there was never a time in my life when I was intellectually under-developed enough to find Fred Rogers interesting at all. It would seem you had an extended time of rapt attention, however.

And by the way, the actual menu at PIZZERIA Orso this morning includes apps, salads, pasta, desserts, and of course pizza. That's it. Just one pinot grigio on offer, and it's not really one you'd be thrilled to order. Like so much in Falls Church, City, the place opened to great fanfare and then proved to be nothing much.

Posted by: 7typd ()
Date: August 14, 2020 08:54AM

> It’s s testimonial

You stuttering piece of shit.

Date: August 14, 2020 11:30AM

Well, the usual douche did indeed get whack-a-moled back there on Page=1 and has for some reason been sticking his fool head up again and again now for 17 months. Nothing ever changes for him though. He just keeps getting the big bad boot put up his sorry butt. That's all that will happen again today, but at least we who have both the funds and sense to live out here in the fabulous Sweet Spot will be able to laugh at the boob while enjoying the comforts of our exquisite homes on such impressive wooded and much larger than average properties that have been so beautifully landscaped and meticulously maintained. We did have just about a quarter inch of rain last night and we may well have more wetness coming along over the course of the afternoon, but it was 73 degrees outside when I got up, and even with mostly cloudy skies and an 85% humidity reading, there was breeze enough to make the trip out to track down and bring in the morning paper quite an enjoyable one. And of course we do still have vast stores of leftovers to look forward to today from our perfectly timed subs & pizza run. Should be enough to last through at least another day. Those rains last night began just as we were pulling up the driveway on our return. We were actually hit by a few large drops as we hastily carried boxes and bags in through the front door, but more was the relief of our having beaten out the coming heavy stuff. That could have occasioned pulling onto the carport and entering via the service door instead.

Banned from entry through any door at all of course is the comb-over clown and pathetically piss-poor President Ding Dong. Now openly admitting his use of official acts to subvert the integrity of the coming election (even as he signs up to vote by mail himself), this mindless ramp-fearing sleazebag has finally gone full-Putin in his America-hating depravity. No sensible cirizen or other resident person can now abide, much less support, this run-away ignorant buffoon at all.

In other news, the Nats almost put up a crooked number in the top of the 1t against the Mers last night, but a fine catch held them to a single tally, Austin Voth was then okay but soon tired, and the same sort of thing could be said for lefty Seth Romero who joined the roster yesterday because all our other lefties were out of action. He fanned the first guy he faced with a nice little slider, but later a foolish 0-2 fastball down the heart of the plate was turned into a grand slam, and the Mets were on their way to an all too easy 8-2 victory that allowed them to split the 4-game series. Our team sucks.

The same can of course be said by all the dopes and dirtbags residing in the disaster-land of depressing Falls Church city. Devoid of significant shopping, dining, and other amenities, the place is little more than a termite mound from which over-crowded residents emerge each morning to forage and scavenge about for meager scraps of sustenance. What a sorry lot in comparison ro the luxury that goes on full bore not so very far to the west. Well, not so very far in terms of physical distance at least.

The City does usefully advise though that while the Vote-by-Mail applications sent to area resdients by The Center for Voter Information are perfectly legit and valid, people wishing to use those forms MUST enter at least the last 4 digits of their Social Security number. Most other data ia -pre-entered, but not the SSN info, and the forms cannot be accepted without it.

Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: August 14, 2020 12:32PM

> Seriously, dude. Brine was open more recently
> than that.

So, yes, from time to time Orso serves grilled branzino. You were wrong again. If you are so concerned about the recency, a yelp user commented on it in February.

https://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/pizzeria-orso-falls-church?select=t7Web_-tgNxysKT00NRC6A

> LOL! Fairview Park is light years away from Falls
> Church City.

LOL! A bit over 2 miles. Much closer than our shit-shack.

> But while Brinn and 2941 each had
> quite a tough go during the Great Recession,
> it’s been a nice place to dine for a long time,
> thus clearly separating itself from anything in
> your actual neck of the woods.

Most people consider that in my neck of the woods. They even placed their sister restaurant not just in my neck of the woods, but my own backyard. 2941, of course, is quite a nice place to dine. The addition of the grill to the kitchen 8 or 9 years ago, of which you were completely unaware, was certainly a welcome addition.

Did the principals check to see if you grew a nutsack last night? I'll post a lie of yours and you post the street view link showing these townhomes in the Great Forest neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors. Whoever doesn't comply by end of day today never posts here again. Well, tough guy, what do you say? You aren't too much of a chicken-shit are you?

I'm calling you out. Are you a man or my bitch?

Your cowardice only proves you are a liar. Run away, wimp. You know you will.

Funny how you keep running from this, eh? LOL!

Posted by: VUB76 ()
Date: August 14, 2020 12:35PM

>

You realize you have lowered yourself to be just like him. You are both losers at this point. Somehow you feel you have the moral high ground....you do not.

Date: August 14, 2020 01:01PM

VUB76 Wrote:
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
>
>
> You realize you have lowered yourself to be just
> like him. You are both losers at this point.
> Somehow you feel you have the moral high
> ground....you do not.

Thanks for posting and sharing your thoughts! It means a great deal coming from someone who occupies the moral high ground.

Posted by: Giver of Plus Ones ()
Date: August 14, 2020 03:13PM

fly ball right over his head Wrote:
> So, this dude spends his vacation consumed by
> those that make fun of his stupidity on this
> message board?
>
> Is he so stupid that he doesn't realize that when
> he does that, he's basically admitting his
> antagonists are winning?

+1

Date: August 14, 2020 05:11PM

> So, yes, from time to time Orso serves grilled branzino.

And from time to time, Tyrannosaurus rex walk the earth. But don't expect either one of those things to happen today.

> If you are so concerned about the recency, a yelp user commented
> on it in February.

Well, that certainly is more recent than your earlier cites, but not by much. Interesting though that Yelp! shows an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5.0 for PIZZERIA Orso. CRUST Pizza out by Tysons seems to rate higher.

> LOL! A bit over 2 miles. Much closer than our shit-shack.

Not the type of distance that was being suggested.

> The addition of the grill to the kitchen 8 or 9
> years ago, of which you were completely unaware,
> was certainly a welcome addition.

Oh, right. So I called 2941 earlier this afternoon and asked how the 'Grilled Halibut' shown on on their Restaurant Week menu would be prepared. Pretty traditional back of the house sort of stuff -- no wood or charcoal involved at all.

Date: August 14, 2020 06:13PM

> And from time to time, Tyrannosaurus rex
> walk the earth.

Interesting. I must have missed the post where you denied the existence Tyrannosauri reges.

> But don't expect either one of
> those things to happen today.

I haven't checked the specials today at Orso, so I don't expect anything.

> Well, that certainly is more recent than your
> earlier cites, but not by much.

Any and all were more than enough to show that you were lying. Funny how you always get caught in your lies. Smarter people would've started telling the truth by now.

> Interesting
> though that Yelp! shows an overall rating of 3.4
> out of 5.0 for PIZZERIA Orso. CRUST Pizza out by
> Tysons seems to rate higher.

Good for Crust. Sounds like Orso might consider stepping up their game. There are plenty of good Neapolitan pie places in the region. Orso shouldn't rest on their laurels bestowed upon them by various local and regional publications. At the end of the day, it's paying asses in the seats that matter more than the high praises of the professional food critics.

> Oh, right. So I called 2941 earlier this
> afternoon and asked how the 'Grilled Halibut'
> shown on on their Restaurant Week menu would be
> prepared. Pretty traditional back of the house
> sort of stuff -- no wood or charcoal involved at
> all.

LOL! So you asked them that question and they volunteered to you which fuel source for their grill wasn't going to be used? LOL! You are such a transparent fraud.

Had you informed them that you only just found out yesterday that a grill was installed in their kitchen almost a decade ago?

Did the principals check to see if you grew a nutsack last night? I'll post a lie of yours and you post the street view link showing these townhomes in the Great Forest neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors. Whoever doesn't comply by end of day today never posts here again. Well, tough guy, what do you say? You aren't too much of a chicken-shit are you?

Bet you'll run away again!

Date: August 14, 2020 06:21PM

LOLOLOL! Your ass has been trashed once again. Wallow in it, you lying douchebag. Your own heroes have way let you down today. Twist in that wind, loser.

Date: August 14, 2020 06:39PM

LOL! Dude, at least pretend to not look like a chicken-shit. You got caught in another lie, you were completely unaware that 2941 installed a grill nearly a decade ago, you fumbled around again like a bumbling buffoon, and you've cowardly run away from every challenge issued to you.

Even compared to your own normal dismal performances, the past couple of days have been horrendous for you. No amount of self-puffery and bluster can salvage what has just been one ass kicking after another that you've suffered.

Date: August 14, 2020 07:03PM

Try pissing in a different pot, dope. There is no way around the fact that 2941 staff less than three hours ago explained that they do exactly nothing unusual in preparing their ‘grilled’ halibut. Do you remember what a typical Atlantic halibut weighs, by the way? LOL!

Date: August 14, 2020 07:23PM

LOL! What unusual thing were you expecting them to do with their grill? Face it, you are completely fucked. You look dumber than usual.

While you are thinking that over, did the principals check to see if you grew a nutsack last night? I'll post a lie of yours and you post the street view link showing these townhomes in the Great Forest neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors. Whoever doesn't comply by end of day today never posts here again. Well, tough guy, what do you say? You aren't too much of a chicken-shit are you?

Bet you'll run away again! (I was right about it last time)

Date: August 14, 2020 07:58PM

> LOL! What unusual thing were you expecting them to
> do with their grill? Face it, you are completely
> fucked. You look dumber than usual.

Doubling down on a mega-fail? What a foolish move! There was nothing in my chat with 2941 staff earlier today to suggest that what you want people to hear in the word ‘grilled’ actually exists there at all. By contrast, when GAR puts ‘wood grilled’ or ‘hickory grilled’ on one of their menus, it is because actual wood is on fire and producing flames that will cook the food. You can’t deal with that either.

Date: August 14, 2020 08:13PM

> Doubling down on a mega-fail? What a foolish move!

You'd know. After all, it's your forte. One need look no further than the Great Forest Gaffe or the Washington Avenue Wipeout to know that.

> There was nothing in my chat with 2941 staff
> earlier today to suggest that what you want people
> to hear in the word ‘grilled’ actually exists
> there at all.

LOL! What I want is meaningless. It is what you want that you just can't reach. The reality of the situation is that a grill was installed at 2941 almost a decade ago and that is the kitchen apparatus they have chosen to prepare their bronzino and halibut. You only became aware of this fact yesterday despite the fact it made some news back in the day.

> By contrast, when GAR puts ‘wood
> grilled’ or ‘hickory grilled’ on one of
> their menus, it is because actual wood is on fire
> and producing flames that will cook the food. You
> can’t deal with that either.

Thankfully, I learned long ago not to deal with any food items associated with GAR. Wood or hickory simply demotes what type of fuel the grill is utilizing. Apparently, you are too stupid to understand that there are multiple types of fuel that can heat a grill. I guess the principals didn't fill you in on that fairly well-known culinary fact.

Amazingly, you've yet to describe how the 2941 staff indicated they prepare this halibut. You've only managed to convey how it is NOT prepared. Some might call this a bit of a fish story. LOL!

While you are off licking your latest wounds, did the principals check to see if you grew a nutsack last night? I'll post a lie of yours and you post the street view link showing these townhomes in the Great Forest neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors. Whoever doesn't comply by end of day today never posts here again. Well, tough guy, what do you say? You aren't too much of a chicken-shit are you?

Bet you'll run away again! (I was right about it last two times)

Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: August 14, 2020 09:03PM

> -----
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
>
>
>
>
> when GAR puts ‘wood
> grilled’ or ‘hickory grilled’ on one of
> their menus, it is because actual wood is on fire
> and producing flames that
microwaves will cook the food.
>

FIFY

Date: August 14, 2020 09:06PM

FACT: Per their staff when asked the direct question, ‘grilled’ halibut at 2941 (where you are not allowed by the home folks to dine in any case) is prepared using nothing more than ordinary kitchen equipment.

Posted by: Moe Equivocation ()
Date: August 14, 2020 09:11PM

>
> > The addition of the grill to the kitchen 8 or 9
> > years ago, of which you were completely
> unaware,
> > was certainly a welcome addition.
>
> Oh, right. So I called 2941 earlier this
> afternoon and asked how the 'Grilled Halibut'
> shown on on their Restaurant Week menu would be
> prepared. Pretty traditional back of the house
> sort of stuff -- no wood or charcoal involved at
> all.

Note how he tries to jump from it being grilled to whether wood or charcoal is used.

Such a predictable little bitch. lol

Date: August 14, 2020 09:12PM

> FACT: Per their staff when asked the direct
> question, ‘grilled’ halibut at 2941 (where you
> are not allowed by the home folks to dine in any
> case) is prepared using nothing more than ordinary
> kitchen equipment... which is called a grill.

^ Fixed that for you.

lmao

Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: August 14, 2020 09:14PM

More prevaricating and equivocating from you. The fact that you fail to understand is that a grill is "ordinary kitchen equipment" in many restaurants. A grill has been present in the 2941 kitchen for almost a decade. Amazingly, you can't come up with a name for name this "ordinary kitchen equipment" that you claim they told you was used.

You also can't come up with whether or not you grew a nutsack last night? I'll post a lie of yours and you post the street view link showing these townhomes in the Great Forest neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors. Whoever doesn't comply by end of day today never posts here again. Well, tough guy, what do you say? You aren't too much of a chicken-shit are you?

Bet you'll run away again! (I was right about it last three times)

Date: August 14, 2020 09:19PM

Moe Equivocation Wrote:
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > > The addition of the grill to the kitchen 8 or
> 9
> > > years ago, of which you were completely
> > unaware,
> > > was certainly a welcome addition.
> >
> > Oh, right. So I called 2941 earlier this
> > afternoon and asked how the 'Grilled Halibut'
> > shown on on their Restaurant Week menu would be
> > prepared. Pretty traditional back of the house
> > sort of stuff -- no wood or charcoal involved
> at
> > all.
>
>
> Note how he tries to jump from it being grilled to
> whether wood or charcoal is used.
>
> Such a predictable little bitch. lol

Yes, and he's dumb enough to think his equivocating actually fools anyone.

Although, he very well could be ignorant of the fact that various grills use various types of fuel for heat. Sort of blows his whole charade that he's a dining afficianado out of the water though.

Either way, he loses. Again.

Date: August 14, 2020 09:21PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
> More prevaricating and equivocating from you...

Exactly. He's either lying (99% chance) or they told him that it was done using a grill. Had they said anything else then he'd be here crowing about how they said that it was done otherwise.

Date: August 14, 2020 09:22PM

> Thankfully, I learned long ago not to deal with any
> food items associated with GAR.

Understandable. Why would anyone want a nearby place with high quality food and standout service at moderate prices in a classy atmosphere with an upbeat vibe?

Date: August 14, 2020 09:36PM

Psst! The two standard pieces of cooking equipment in a restaurant kitchen are first a flat-top, and second a salamander.

Date: August 14, 2020 09:47PM

> More prevaricating and equivocating from you. The fact
> that you fail to understand is that a grill is "ordinary
> kitchen equipment" in many restaurants.

I wonder then why installation of one was so celebrated as you claimed in the media a near-decade ago. LOL! Caught trying to have it both ways. FRAUD!

Date: August 14, 2020 09:55PM

> Psst! The two standard pieces of cooking
> equipment in a restaurant kitchen are first a
> flat-top, and second a salamander.

Which again avoids answering whether it's grilled.

lol!

Date: August 14, 2020 10:17PM

Is a grilled cheese sandwich grilled, you left-behind, two-bit asshole? Keep in
mind that it would be made on a flat-top.

Posted by: So to summarize... ()
Date: August 14, 2020 10:20PM

They told you that it was done on a grill.

Date: August 14, 2020 10:34PM

Nothing but ordinary kitchen equipment. Suck on it, saps.

Posted by: And by that... ()
Date: August 14, 2020 10:36PM

> Nothing but ordinary kitchen equipment. Suck on
> it, saps.

You mean a grill.

lol

Date: August 14, 2020 10:57PM

Fuck the facts. It’s all grills in asshole land. What a pack of absolute dumbfuck losers.b

Date: August 14, 2020 11:02PM

> -----
> > Thankfully, I learned long ago not to deal with
> any
> > food items associated with GAR.
>
> Understandable. Why would anyone want a nearby
> place with highmediocre to low quality food and slowtandout service
> at moderinflated prices in a cheesylassy atmosphere with an
> upbeat
depressing vibe?

FIFY

Posted by: Must have really sucked for you ()
Date: August 15, 2020 12:28AM

> Fuck the facts. It’s all grills in asshole land.
> What a pack of absolute dumbfuck losers.b

When you called and they told you that it was done on a grill huh?

lmao!

Posted by: WMYJX ()
Date: August 15, 2020 08:45AM

No. You are wrong.

Posted by: EWTVH ()
Date: August 15, 2020 12:53PM

Why would ANYONE call a restaurant to ask what they use to cook things on the menu over an argument on a stupid internet comment board?

WHY is it that important?

Some people just obsess too much.

Date: August 15, 2020 01:06PM

Well, it was another night of desolation and despair for the poor Whiffies. Abandoned by those they had sought to recruit as their allies, they were left high, dry, and oh so weak-kneed by the total collapse of their typically fictitious claims and narratives. These were of course rather devastatingly torn down as witless victims of emergent actual fact and reason. The clowns are apt of course go right ahead in the creation of more lame-ass excuses and then even more loads of utterly worthless rubbish. Whether today or in coming days, each of those will in its turn be dealt with in a no less crushing and definitive manner.

What we have to deal with right now of course is just another spectacular summer morning out here in the grand and glorious Sweet Spot, home of course to wealthy retirees, as well as to others of accomplishment and distinction who wish to sit back in style while enjoying all the finer things in life. It's quite a remarkable existence alright, one that started out this morning with a reading of 72 degrees under partly cloudy skies. We did end up getting trace amounts of rain overnight, and we could see more little bits of that later on, but we never should see as much as 80 degrees today. The humidity sits at 80% and with breezes holding light and steady, we should have a cool and at least mostly dry day on our hands today. The usual trip out and back to retrieve the morning paper had to be delayed for a bit by the presence along the carport of a hungry Mr. and Mrs. Deer and their two fawns. Daddy eyed me warily once I came into his view through the large window in the wife's office and the adjoining glass service door. But they all know us now, and but for taking initial note, they don't seem to be much concerned by our presence.

So the wife is awake now -- a little earlier than usual -- and the deer have indeed munched their way off into the fields beyond the fence line. Hence, the morning paper has at last been retrieved and now sits safely on the stunning Italian granite of the kitchen counter. I can also report that things were a bit on the sticky side out there along the usual way, as breezes are not quite enough to counteract the humidity that still sits at 76%.

Also lacking in oomph of course is the dead-in-the-water thug-wannabe, President Ding Dong. Little Chubby has failed to muster any sort of actual economic aid package at all, while wasting time elevating crackpots into the limelight and trying to crash the immensely popular postal service. This does not qualify even as bad leadership -- things are much, much worse than that. And GAO has just ruled that Trump's top two at DHS (Wolf and Cuccinelli) are are in their positions illegally. This is the most corrupt administration since Reagan's at least, and perhaps Warren Harding's.

In other news, the Nats failed to mount a comeback in the resumption of the Tarpgate game, and worse yet, they lost Starlin Castro to a broken wrist in playing that game out. And after a 2-hour rain delay, Stephen Strasburg lasted only 16 pitches in the regularly scheduled game before being removed with carpal tunnel issues in his right hand. Erick Fedde filled in nicely though, and six different Nats had two RBI's (including rookie Luis Garcia from Castro's spot at 2B) as they cruised to a 15-3 victory. The series continues at the Inner Harbor today with Corbin on the hill for the Nats and Wojciechowski for the O's. It's shaping up as another 4A phony-ball contest, but that's the best that MLB can offer these days.

Without much to offer either of course are the flat-topped frauds of Falls Church City. Ever in search of fish dinners at pizza palaces, these dopes are never on the right path. Luckily for them, Hot-n-Juicy Crawfish (which passes for fine dining in the Little City) has reached a back-rent settlement with its landlord that will allow bugs to remain available on the streets of the Little City. What a relief!.

Posted by: Blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah ()
Date: August 15, 2020 01:19PM

1*lmRHoCQ-D50FlAdDdeeY4A.gif

Nobody reads this shit.

Date: August 15, 2020 01:36PM

Your definition of ‘nobody’ is clearly questionable. Pretty much dumb even by FCC standards.

Posted by: Webster ()
Date: August 15, 2020 01:53PM

> Your definition of ‘nobody’ is clearly
> questionable. Pretty much dumb even by FCC
> standards.

no·bod·y
pronoun
no person; no one.
"nobody read that shit"

Date: August 15, 2020 02:05PM

LOL! Commercial kitchens, particularly those at restaurants like 2941, consist of more than two pieces of equipment. Commercial grills are considered quite ordinary in them. Surprised the principals didn't fill you in this little tidbit of information. LOL!

Did the person on the other end of your call let you know if the halibut will be grilled on a flat-top or the salamandar? LOL!

Date: August 15, 2020 02:11PM

Excellent job of completely missing the point. That’s been happening a lot around here lately.

Date: August 15, 2020 02:21PM

Go back and read the bad news as originally reported, dope. And why not just admit while we’re at it that your phony sense of a grill lacks any sort of b fixed definition at all. LOL!

Date: August 15, 2020 02:23PM

> Excellent job of completely missing the point.
> That’s been happening a lot around here lately.

Yes, you avoid the point in every one of your posts.

Date: August 15, 2020 02:25PM

> I wonder then why installation of one was so
> celebrated as you claimed

Indicate where I claimed it was "celebrated" in the media? I did indicate it was mentioned and made some news, but that doesn't qualify as celebrated. You're just a bitter little bitch because you had no clue about its existence until I informed you of it this week.

> LOL! Caught trying to have it
> both ways. FRAUD!

LOL! As you point out, it was nearly a decade ago. What is ordinary today, might not have been so ordinary then. In fact, the grill was installed in an effort to keep up with diners' demands as 2941 made moves to adapt to a new era of dining.

Of course, you aren't making any moves to see if you grew a nutsack. I'll post a lie of yours and you post the street view link showing these townhomes in the Great Forest neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors. Whoever doesn't comply by end of day today never posts here again. Well, tough guy, what do you say? You aren't too much of a chicken-shit are you?

Bet you'll run away again! (I was right about it the last FOUR times)

Date: August 15, 2020 02:27PM

The point is you are a fucking fraud and you fucked up yet again.

Date: August 15, 2020 02:33PM

> Go back and read the bad news as originally
> reported, dope. And why not just admit while
> we’re at it that your phony sense of a grill
> lacks any sort of b fixed definition at all.
> LOL!

LOL! It's not my fault you don't know what a fucking grill is. Ask your fake principals what one is, you fucking moron. As has been pointed out to you there are multiple types of grills that use multiple different types of fuel for heat. But, I have to say that for a guy that pretends to be so tight with these alleged principals, you're not really selling it as true when you are completely ignorant about what a grill in a restaurant might look like.

Date: August 15, 2020 02:34PM

Assholes like you lack the ability to have a point at all. It’s all just untethered rambling.

Posted by: VJCUN ()
Date: August 15, 2020 02:38PM

How can anyone miss a point when you don't got 1 in the first place, Gerund Boy. You can't miss what don't exist, loser.

Date: August 15, 2020 02:40PM

> Assholes like youme lack the ability to have a point
> at all. It’s all just untethered rambling.

FIFY

Date: August 15, 2020 02:41PM

> Assholes like you lack the ability to have a point

Yes, your off-point rambling as well.

That and equivocation describe every post you make.

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: August 15, 2020 02:42PM

>
>
>
> So the wife is awake now -- a little earlier than
> usual --
>

She heard all the noise you were making with your shitposting and heard the tantrums you were throwing & was probably afraid you were coming in to beat her again.

Date: August 15, 2020 02:48PM

> Assholes like you lack the ability to have a point

The point is you've been exposed as a lying fraud yet again. Amazingly, despite your insistence that you called 2941 and asked them how their grilled halibut will be prepared, you can't relay what they told you. Why do you think that is?

While you are thinking about that, see if you grew a nutsack. I'll post a lie of yours and you post the street view link showing these townhomes in the Great Forest neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors. Whoever doesn't comply by end of day today never posts here again. Well, tough guy, what do you say? You aren't too much of a chicken-shit are you?

Bet you'll run away again! (I was right about it the last FIVE times)

Date: August 15, 2020 02:50PM

-----------------------------------------------------
> LOL! It's not my fault you don't know what a fucking grill is.

It’s that thing that sits out on your back deck along with the smoker and pizza oven.

Date: August 15, 2020 03:00PM

> ---
> > LOL! It's not my fault you don't know what a
> fucking grill is.
>
> It’s that thing that sits out on your back deck
> along with the smoker and pizza oven.

I do own a grill, smoker and pizza oven, but you left out the burners, sink and refrigerator. And, it is on my patio, not my deck. That is just one type of grill and the folks at 2941 or any other restaurant don't use it to prepare meals served in their restaurant. As has been suggested, you might want to check with these principals about what a grill is. Although, the more you keep fucking this matter up, their existence is appearing less likely.

Any particular reason you won't tell us what the person on the other end of the line at 2941 said when you made your alleged inquiry?

Date: August 15, 2020 03:06PM

Piling shit on top of shit, and it was a deck last time, liar.

Date: August 15, 2020 03:18PM

> Piling shit on top of shit, and it was a deck last
> time, liar.

Nope. It's never been on the deck and never claimed as much. The stonework would be too much weight to reasonably support. You know they have a search function here. Feel free to use it to find where I indicated it was on the deck. Of course, you'll come up empty and we can add this little mishap to your long and growing list of lies/blunders.

Speaking of lies though, any particular reason you won't tell us what the person on the other end of the line at 2941 said when you made your alleged inquiry?

While you are thinking about what lie you'll try to tell to squirm your way out of this mess you've brought upon yourself, check and see if you grew a nutsack. I'll post a lie of yours and you post the street view link showing these townhomes in the Great Forest neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors. Whoever doesn't comply by end of day today never posts here again. Well, tough guy, what do you say? You aren't too much of a chicken-shit are you?

Bet you'll run away again! (I was right about it the last SIX times)

Posted by: Nokesville Norris ()
Date: August 15, 2020 03:18PM

> ---
> > LOL! It's not my fault you don't know what a
> fucking grill is.
>
> It’s that thing that sits out on your back deck
> along with the smoker and pizza oven.

You're a pickle smoker. Are you sitting on his back deck?

Date: August 15, 2020 03:45PM

User Profile : Actual JP Morgenthau
Email: Hidden
Last Activity: 08/15/2020 03:25PM

LOL! The lying shit-shack shut-in is desperately scouring this site looking for evidence of his claim. Of course, he'll come up empty and maybe even be smart enough to stumble across the post that shows he's dead wrong. Per usual, he'll come up with some lame excuse why he can't/won't substantiate his claim. He's such a predictable loser.

Date: August 15, 2020 03:53PM

Thanks to having a memory that functions so much more efficiently than yours, I don’t need to look it up. And you should remember (but apparently don’t) being told very recently what was told to me by 2941 staff. Hint: It didn’t go well for you and your invented notions. And of course any notion at all of your ever being able to find a lie that I have told here is now long and well known for being ridiculous.

Date: August 15, 2020 04:00PM

Oh, and your absurd misadventures with Last Activity only mark you as a dumbshit fumbling failure.

Date: August 15, 2020 04:14PM

> Thanks to having a memory that functions so much
> more efficiently than yours, I don’t need to
> look it up.

Dude, when someone predicts that you are going to be a pussy and make up a lame excuse for your inability to substantiate your claim, you don't win by doing just that.

I win again by proving you lied again.

The following post appeared on June 27, 2016 at 01:15PM.

just a few. Wrote:
> ALL the fanbois are such frauds Wrote:
> > while being recently
> > reported to include some deck-based multi-ton
> > industrial grade barbecue-grill-cum-pizza-oven
> > monstrosity.
>
> Deck based? Who said it was deck based? Jesus
> man, you're one fucking fail after another.

Here is a link to it so you can relive your long ago failure as you fail yet again today.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/2206894/2234371.html#msg-2234371

Yeah, you lose. Again.

> And you should remember (but
> apparently don’t) being told very recently what
> was told to me by 2941 staff.

I remember you claimed to have called the staff at 2941. But, as of this post, you've yet to indicate what they allegedly said. You've only offered prevarications and equivocations when pressed on the matter. They just opened up a short while ago, so I took the opportunity to give them a call and ask the same question. Perhaps you'd like to compare notes?

> Hint: It didn’t
> go well for you and your invented notions.

Nothing you have said has contradicted a single thing I've claimed. It's actually gone quite swimmingly for me. How you aren't too embarrassed to pop up here after your cataclysmic failures and blunders is beyond me though.

> And of
> course any notion at all of your ever being able
> to find a lie that I have told here is now long
> and well known for being ridiculous.

From time to time branzino has been served at Orso. Did you or did you not deny that?

No matter though, let's make it interesting. I'll post a lie of yours and you post the street view link showing these townhomes in the Great Forest neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors. Whoever doesn't comply by end of day today never posts here again. Well, tough guy, what do you say? You aren't too much of a chicken-shit are you?

Bet you'll run away again! (I was right about it the last SEVEN times)

Date: August 15, 2020 04:18PM

> Oh, and your absurd misadventures with Last
> Activity only mark you as a dumbshit fumbling
> failure.

LOL! FFXU must've mistook you for a hacker again! Bwahahahahahahahahaahahha! You are such a fucking idiot.

Date: August 15, 2020 05:04PM

‘Deck-based’ was not a typo. And posting while passing DCPD HQ, all the trees of Wash Ave, shopping in SWDC, driving back through NWDC, and finally onto the TR bridge did indeed get me banned as a suspected hacker. Had to reboot and reattach to the home WiFi to get free. Just more facts. Just the sort of stuff you love to hate.

Date: August 15, 2020 05:47PM

> ‘Deck-based’ was not a typo.

Who said it was? The fact is your silly notion that my grill is on my deck was refuted years ago.

You seem a bit timid about comparing notes on our calls to 2941. Wonder why that is? LOL! You've yet to indicate what they allegedly said. You've only offered prevarications and equivocations when pressed on the matter. They just opened up a short while ago, so I took the opportunity to give them a call and ask the same question. Perhaps you'd like to compare notes.

You also seem really timid about figuring out how much of a nutless coward you are.  I'll post a lie of yours and you post the street view link showing these townhomes in the Great Forest neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors. Whoever doesn't comply by end of day today never posts here again. Well, tough guy, what do you say? You aren't too much of a chicken-shit are you?

Bet you'll run away again! (I was right about it the last EIGHT times)

Date: August 15, 2020 06:11PM

----------------------------------------------------
> From time to time branzino has been served at
> Orso. Did you or did you not deny that?

Read back and see. And maybe consider as you do that the closest thing to actual fish on the menu at PIZZERIA Orso today would be the anchovies in the Caesar Salad, although you can get those on a pizza as well.

Date: August 15, 2020 06:37PM

The question was never about what Orso is serving today. You were only exposed as a fraud. Nothing new for you.

Why are you so timid about comparing notes on our calls to 2941. You've yet to indicate what they allegedly said. You've only offered prevarications and equivocations when pressed on the matter. They opened up a a little over a couple of hours ago, so I took the opportunity to give them a call and ask the same question. Perhaps you'd like to compare notes?

You also seem really timid about figuring out how much of a nutless coward you are.  I'll post a lie of yours and you post the street view link showing these townhomes in the Great Forest neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors. Whoever doesn't comply by end of day today never posts here again. Well, tough guy, what do you say? You aren't too much of a chicken-shit are you?

Bet you'll run away again! (I was right about it the last NINE times)

Date: August 15, 2020 06:56PM

> The question was never about what Orso is serving
> today. You were only exposed as a fraud. Nothing
> new for you.

The point is your venal fraud and deceit in trying to pretend away the word PIZZERIA while harkening back almost two years to a day when branzino of any sort was actually served there. You are simply a disgrace.

Date: August 15, 2020 07:18PM

> The point is your venal fraud and deceit in trying
> to pretend away the word PIZZERIA

LOL! It's called Orso by many people. Clearly, it was effective enough that even a dipshit like you understood where I was talking about. Don't get your panties in a twist because you were further exposed as a liar.

> while harkening
> back almost two years to a day when branzino of
> any sort was actually served there.

I provided examples of when they advertised branzino was served there not when it was actually served there. In any event, it more than supports my contention that Orso has from time to time served grilled branzino. Despite your childish whines and cries about the matter, there is no actual disputing that fact.

All of this, of course, is just more subterfuge by you to distract from the fact you are in the midst of receiving yet another epic beatdown.

And we will all watch you run away again...

Why are you so timid about comparing notes on our calls to 2941. You've yet to indicate what they allegedly said. You've only offered prevarications and equivocations when pressed on the matter. When they opened up today, I took the opportunity to give them a call and ask the same question. Perhaps you'd like to compare notes? Wuoldn't you like to discuss whether they use a pan or a baking dish to prepare it. Were you able to get that answer from them?

You also seem really timid about figuring out how much of a nutless coward you are. I'll post a lie of yours and you post the street view link showing these townhomes in the Great Forest neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors. Whoever doesn't comply by end of day today never posts here again. Well, tough guy, what do you say? You aren't too much of a chicken-shit are you?

Bet you'll run away again! (I was right about it the last TEN times)

Date: August 15, 2020 07:45PM

As I’ve said before, you can simply choke on your inability to find the CMYK street view photo. I’ve seen it. You haven’t. Sucks to be you. I was also more than satisfied by what 2941 staff told me on the phone yesterday. You have not even a poor power to add or detract. Your claims of headline news breaking all these years ago over grill installation there are both silly and at odds with your own notions of grills being ordinary equipment. Stupid.

Posted by: Poor old guy ()
Date: August 15, 2020 07:57PM

Getting his ass beat again.

Date: August 15, 2020 08:00PM

> As I’ve said before, you can simply choke on
> your inability to find the CMYK street view photo.
> I’ve seen it.

Lie.

> I was also more than satisfied by what 2941 staff
> told me on the phone yesterday.

Avoiding admitting that they told you that it's grilled.

> You have not even a poor power to add or detract. Your claims of
> headline news breaking all these years ago over
> grill installation there are both silly and at
> odds with your own notions of grills being
> ordinary equipment. Stupid.

So you admit now that in your earlier post that you meant a grill.

lol!

Date: August 15, 2020 08:07PM

Well, it looks like it’s down to the drooling scrubs now. Wound-licking going on elsewhere.

Posted by: No Equivocation ()
Date: August 15, 2020 08:12PM

> Well, it looks like it’s down to the drooling
> scrubs now. Wound-licking going on elsewhere.

How did they tell you that it was prepared?

Date: August 15, 2020 08:25PM

LOL! See the reports above.

Date: August 15, 2020 08:55PM

> LOL! See the reports above.

You mean when you avoided answering and tried to shift to wood and charcoal? lol

Specifically, on what piece of kitchen equipment and cooking surface?

Date: August 16, 2020 08:35AM

So it was just another night of the Worst of the Whiffies. Pizzerias are really restaurants. Flat-tops are really grills. Decks become patios. And of course one day in early 2019 becomes every day today. These are the sorts of stupid stunts that we see from the Whiffies every single day. And meanwhile, equity-line guy has been put back on the sock-puppet shelf after a brief and quite unsuccessful career.

Date: August 16, 2020 10:18AM

Well, here we are on a fine Sunday morning out in the Sweet Spot. The rainy overnight out this way was punctuated (and not just briefly) by a screaming match between two young raccoons. What a racket! We did get a little more than half an inch of rain overnight with chances for more into the late morning. Cleverly, I've already taken advantage of a break in the action to head out and back with today's hefty morning paper in hand. Quite a cool experience with the mercury at 64 degrees, but with scant breezes and the humidity up at 93%, it was not quite as refreshingly pleasant out there as one might have expected from thermometer readings alone. Still, the high today looks like it will be in the low 70's with showers tapering off over the afternoon hours when the splendors of Cash Cab will be grabbing our attention anyway.

Receiving only negative attention of course is the lame older brother of the late Robert Trump, a man whose death last night was immediately dragged through the political mud by right-wing elements. President Ding Dong himself released a scripted announcement lamenting the deepness of his loss. Two top figures at CDC meanwhile resigned at the same time. They had been criticized for not being 'loyal' enough.

In other news, after three terrific prior starts, Patrick Corbin couldn't command either his fastball or slider last night and struggled through a sloppy five innings in a 7-3 loss to the Orioles up in Ballmer. Ths Nats are now tied for last in the NL East and only the Pirates and Giants have a worse NL record than we do.

Bad records of course go hand in hand with ever cellar-dwelling Falls Church City. Sad news though that former FCC Mayor and long-time City activist, Betty Blystone passed away recently at the age of 94. A pillar of local wisdom on the City School Board and then the City Council, she knew what preceded the Four P's in that space back in the 1990's. Betty's hand and stamp were put on much of the Little City's late 20th century history. She will be well remembered for all of that, and also simply as a wise, kind, and gentle soul moving in our midst. She rests well now in the memories of all who knew her.

Posted by: Huppa Tedda ()
Date: August 16, 2020 10:30AM

> Well, here we are on a fine Sunday morning out in
> the Sweet Spot.

OH LOOK! Here's dopey boy with his usual Daily Morning Shitpost! Starts every day right by making a complete ass of himself!

Date: August 16, 2020 11:08AM

LOL! You dopes hang on every word every morning. Where would you be without me?

Date: August 16, 2020 12:33PM

> As I’ve said before, you can simply choke on
> your inability to find the CMYK street view photo.

As I said before, you're a lying piece of shit and this is but one example of those lies.

> I’ve seen it.

No you haven't. You are lying. So, that fulfills my part of the challenge posed to you. To reiterate, I'll post a lie of yours and you post the street view link showing these townhomes in the Great Forest neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors. Whoever doesn't comply by end of day today never posts here again. Well, tough guy, what do you say? You aren't too much of a chicken-shit are you?

Bet you'll run away again! (I was right about it the last ELEVEN times)

> You haven’t.

I sure haven't because it doesn't exist. You know that, but can't admit to your blunder which has turned you into a liar.

> I was also more than satisfied by what 2941 staff
> told me on the phone yesterday.

Why are you so timid about comparing notes on our calls to 2941? You've yet to indicate what they allegedly said. You've only offered prevarications and equivocations when pressed on the matter. When they opened up yesterday, I took the opportunity to give them a call and ask the same question. Perhaps you'd like to compare notes? Wouldn't you like to discuss whether they use a pan or a baking dish to prepare it? Were you able to get that answer from them? I did. You might not like the answer! LOL!

> You have not even
> a poor power to add or detract.

Your reluctance to discuss what was actually told to you indicates you either lied about making the call or the information doesn't help your case much. Either way, you lose. Again.

> Your claims of
> headline news breaking all these years ago over
> grill installation there

First you had to claim I said news of the matter was celebrated. Now, you are claiming I indicated it was headline news breaking material. Of course, neither was ever claimed by me. I did indicate it was mentioned and made some news, but that doesn't qualify as celebrated or headline breaking news.

When you have to lie about what I said, you've lost already.

> are both silly and at
> odds with your own notions of grills being
> ordinary equipment.

Is it really at odds with that notion? Perhaps it was mentioned because it was odd that there was not already a grill in their kitchen which is ordinary equipment in a commercial kitchen. Also, as you point out, it was nearly a decade ago. What is ordinary today, might not have been so ordinary then. In fact, the grill was installed in an effort to keep up with diners' demands as 2941 made moves to adapt to a new era of dining.

You are just a bitter little bitch because in all the years you've pretended to go there, you never once knew they had a grill in their kitchen.

Of course, the deviation down this tangent is just another feeble attempt to distract and deflect from the fact that you've once again been shown what a lying fraud you are.

And remember, I never claimed my grill was on my deck. In fact, when you did claim as much, you were lambasted for yet another of your failures.

It's just one lie after another for you. You should really consider telling the truth from time to time. You might not get your ass handed to you so regularly.

Date: August 16, 2020 12:35PM

Moe Equivocation Wrote:
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > LOL! See the reports above.
>
>
> You mean when you avoided answering and tried to
> shift to wood and charcoal? lol
>
> Specifically, on what piece of kitchen equipment
> and cooking surface?

Yes, and he will continue with his silly charade as the truth only confirms he is a lying fraud.

Posted by: FFXU On Line Internet Troll ()
Date: August 16, 2020 01:01PM

> LOL! You dopes hang on every word every morning.
> Where would you be without me?

No, simpleton, we'd just find some other stupid asshole to troll. I don't know why you think you're special. I mean, you're dumber than most of the stupid assholes here, but we'd find another sucker to troll. It's what we do, dumbass.

Date: August 16, 2020 01:10PM

Such desperate butthurt leads typically to equally desperate failure. At this point, you are just a crash victim in the back of an ambulance. Vital signs are stable, but you are going through a tough time right now. You might want to go to your Skippy place.

Date: August 16, 2020 01:21PM

LOL! This is the kind of shit we've come to expect when you're totally fucked. Cornered and trapped by your own lies and stupidity leads to this useless drivel from you.

Reminders that will further damage your ego and credibility.

There are no townhomes in the Great Forest neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors and you have never seen pictures of anything indicating as much.

Grilled branzino has been served from time to time at Orso.

2941 has a grill in their kitchen and you were completely unaware of that fact until I told you.

You can't recount a conversation you allegedly had with 2941 just two days ago.

You are a confirmed liar.

Date: August 16, 2020 02:02PM

Hahahahaha! As I said — DESPERATE. As in desperate, senseless babbling. Your tall tales have been felled here and turned into matchsticks. You can go off and sulk now.

Date: August 16, 2020 02:15PM

> Moe Equivocation Wrote:
> -----
> > Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > LOL! See the reports above.
> >
> >
> > You mean when you avoided answering and tried
> to
> > shift to wood and charcoal? lol
> >
> > Specifically, on what piece of kitchen
> equipment
> > and cooking surface?
>
> Yes, and he will continue with his silly charade
> as the truth only confirms he is a lying fraud.

Yes, same shit over and over.

He's not even much fun to fuck with anymore.

You know exactly what he's going to do.

Date: August 16, 2020 02:17PM

> Hahahahaha! As I said — DESPERATE.

It certainly applies to you.

> As in
> desperate, senseless babbling.

Many of your posts are and this one is no exception.

> Your tall tales
> have been felled here and turned into matchsticks.

Provide evidence beyond an "I said so" statement that any of the following statements are untrue.

There are no townhomes in the Great Forest neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors and you have never seen pictures of anything indicating as much.

2941 has a grill in their kitchen.

Until you do that, my "tall tales" crush you like a bug. Because you won't be, I'll be honest - you won't even try to prove any of the above statements untrue because you are lying fraud and you know you can't escape that fact.

> You can go off and sulk now.

If you'd like me to go away, you've been given the opportunity to make it happen. Thus far, you've cowardly run away from that challenge. Until you accept, I suggest you get used to me kicking your lying ass. Coward.

Date: August 16, 2020 02:19PM

Moe Equivocation Wrote:
> -----
> > Moe Equivocation Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > LOL! See the reports above.
> > >
> > >
> > > You mean when you avoided answering and tried
> > to
> > > shift to wood and charcoal? lol
> > >
> > > Specifically, on what piece of kitchen
> > equipment
> > > and cooking surface?
> >
> > Yes, and he will continue with his silly
> charade
> > as the truth only confirms he is a lying fraud.
>
>
> Yes, same shit over and over.
>
> He's not even much fun to fuck with anymore.
>
> You know exactly what he's going to do.

Watching him go into his uncontrollable tizzies because he can't get the last word in is still entertaining. Showing he's a fraud has never been much of a challenge.

Posted by: KLYMM ()
Date: August 16, 2020 02:34PM

> Moe Equivocation Wrote:
> -----
> > seven figure city.... Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Moe Equivocation Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
>
> > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> > >
>
> >
> >
> >.
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
> Showing he's a fraud has never been
> much of a challenge.

But you don'T UNDERSTAND. He's got 52 degrees, 49 honors & is wealthy retiree living in a palace on this huge estate! He eats at all these expensive places & spends thousands of dollars on meals worth maybe $25, but since he's wealthy retiree, he gets to brag about it. He's so superior to everybody b\c he does all this stuff and borrows against his palace so he can go to ballgames & eat at overpriced restorants. You JUST don't UNDERSTAND!

Date: August 16, 2020 02:45PM

You’re more than a few bricks short of a load. TKO’d on both Orso and 2941, an already really long list just got that much longer. And tomorrow, it’s The Principals again. Oh, no!

Date: August 16, 2020 02:52PM

> You’re more than a few bricks short of a load.

The only bricks around are the ones you are trying to crawl out from under after they crashed all around you.

> TKO’d on both Orso and 2941,

Hmmm. Funny how you can't seem to explain that further. As a reminder, you ran away from the following:

Provide evidence beyond an "I said so" statement that any of the following statements are untrue.

> an already really
> long list just got that much longer.

Not sure how given that there are no townhomes in the Great Forest neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors and you have never seen pictures of anything indicating as much. You've certainly never offered any proof of such and that won't change anytime soon.

> And
> tomorrow, it’s The Principals again. Oh, no!

While you are having your make-believe lunch with your make-believe friends during Restaurant Week, you should ask them to inform you about grills in commercial kitchens. They've certainly let you down up to this point. LOL!

Date: August 16, 2020 03:37PM

Eat the usual shit, Linus. Orso doesn’t rate all that well as a pizzeria. As a fish place, it’s a total flop. As for 2941, I’ve heard from them and I’ve heard from you. You lose. And as for The Principals, like so many real world things that make you uncomfortable, you try to imagine them out of existence. What a child.

Date: August 16, 2020 04:06PM

> Eat the usual shit, Linus.

Still waiting for you to back that statement up, pussy.

> Orso doesn’t rate
> all that well as a pizzeria.

LOL! I thought it was PIZZERIA Orso! And, you seem to think that I care how it rates by you or anyone else. That was never a point raised by me. I simply indicated they serve branzino from time to time. That is a fact and has been proven. You were wrong. Probably best for you to just accept it at this point.

> As a fish place,
> it’s a total flop.

Is it now? I'm sure you have some rating and reviews to back that statement up. LOL. Of course, you are only talking about how it rates because you got totally hosed on the fact that they serve grilled branzino.

> As for 2941, I’ve heard
> from them and I’ve heard from you. You lose.

LOL. You can't say with any clarity what they conveyed to you. You claimed to have called the staff at 2941. But, as of this post, you've yet to indicate what they allegedly said. You've only offered prevarications and equivocations when pressed on the matter. Yesterday, I took the opportunity to give them a call and ask the same question. Perhaps you'd like to compare notes? Wouldn't you like to discuss whether they use a pan or a baking dish to prepare it? Were you able to get that answer from them? I did. You might not like they said though! LOL!

> And as for The Principals, like so many real world
> things that make you uncomfortable, you try to
> imagine them out of existence. What a child.

Given your numerous lies, blunders and overall unstable emotional state, it is actually much more difficult to imagine them as real. Perhaps you can explain how a guy who is so close to these principals is wholly unfamiliar with the concept of a grill in a commercial kitchen and that branzino can be and is often prepared on such equipment? Let's not forget you are completely incompetent when it comes to ordering or dressing a salad.

As a reminder, you ran away from the following:

Why are you such a chicken-shit?

Posted by: 9dytc ()
Date: August 16, 2020 04:11PM

> As for 2941, I’ve heard from them and I’ve heard from you.

weak

Posted by: Biden 2020 ()
Date: August 16, 2020 04:19PM

Posted by: Biden 2020 ()
Date: August 16, 2020 04:19PM

Date: August 16, 2020 04:28PM

Mano a Mano with the ones in Fairview Park winning in a total wipe-out.

Date: August 16, 2020 04:56PM

> Mano a Mano with the ones in Fairview Park winning
> in a total wipe-out.

LOL. You can't say with any clarity what they conveyed to you. You claimed to have called the staff at 2941. But, as of this post, you've yet to indicate what they allegedly said. You've only offered prevarications and equivocations when pressed on the matter. Yesterday, I took the opportunity to give them a call and ask the same question. Perhaps you'd like to compare notes? Wouldn't you like to discuss whether they use a pan or a baking dish to prepare it? Were you able to get that answer from them? I did. You might not like they said though! LOL!

As a reminder, you ran away from the following:

Why are you such a chicken-shit?

Pages: PreviousFirst...9596979899100101102103104105...LastNext
Current Page: 100 of 609

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.