HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...1213141516171819202122...LastNext
Current Page: 17 of 52
Re: The Lamb Center 3220 Old Lee Highway
Posted by: tyrell ()
Date: January 31, 2012 12:38PM

Gutter you hateful snitch bitch. Suck Dave off more. Nigga this Nigga that. That the best you got. You ain't shit but s nat on a dogs dicks. You been punked shit pushed in and then sum

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Duke ()
Date: January 31, 2012 01:06PM

NASTY FUCK SHOWRTtS

Posted by: uyi ()
Date: January 31, 2012 01:28PM

3220 old Lee hwy

Posted by: erkey iopes ()
Date: January 31, 2012 02:03PM

Party like its 1999

Posted by: Johnny Rockets ()
Date: January 31, 2012 03:40PM

It would be cool if peeps going here didn't run across the circle. I had to slam the brakes this afternoon. There is a crosswalk right across from the old 7-11 : use it.

Posted by: nona g ()
Date: February 01, 2012 06:35AM

The whine and cheese party. That's all this is. A job.

Posted by: Jets Fan ()
Date: February 01, 2012 07:39AM

The Lamb Center has been around for awhile now. I do not see what the controversy is about. It would be okay to scrutinize it, if this involved tax payers but it does not.

Posted by: FrAyed onE ()
Date: February 01, 2012 09:25AM

DrAnk loTs Off BooZe laSt night. toDay I gEt tUrn aWay aFter 30 MiNutes and wHy drInkING iS thE prOBLEM. ThiS shIt neEds bo StoP anD itS mY faUlt rIght yEah iTS YOUr fazult and nO onset eldEs

Posted by: Pockets ()
Date: February 01, 2012 12:23PM

Shorty wuz here

Posted by: The Question ()
Date: February 01, 2012 12:27PM

Jets Fan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Lamb Center has been around for awhile now. I
> do not see what the controversy is about. It would
> be okay to scrutinize it, if this involved tax
> payers but it does not.

I'm sure this has been answered previously but I am confused as to where these people receive their funding? Who exactly is in place to prevent abuse of these funds? What killed the four secret agents that were sent to investigate a possible alien presence?

These are questions the general public deserves to know the answers to.

Posted by: SoExposedIt'sGreat! ()
Date: February 01, 2012 12:34PM

Christopher Allen IS Cracker " guttertrash "! And his so called woman Sarah (" sarawithoutheh ") who looks like a man is a perfect depiction of his sexual preference!
Now fully exposed on this thread by/on his own posts, everyone knows what he really is. Check out his White Supremist Nazi-Flag posts! Yeah! That's him for sure, I saw him showing them off after he posted them! Always talkin' about hating and killing all nigger's! His pictures of hung African Americans! This Christopher C. Allen is a for real Fruit-Cake Wacko Freak-Boy Full Of Hate! Obvious!
And to think both of these freak-shows were regulars at the TLC! Had that FOOL Dave Liarby so brainwashed into doing exactly what they wanted him to do! Throw out that homeless one, Dave! He won't let us mooch off of him fine and dandy while we save tons of the free money we get from everyone thru the government and directly from them flying a sign at the Metro Stations all over NOVA! And give us some more freebees from the church donation 'discriminatory-fund' while your at it, Dave! We can't save enough cash-money up for my ILLEGAL DRUG DOING HABITS I have ADMITTED right here on this thread I do in which IS A FELONY and PERFECTLY JUST AND LEGAL GROUNDS TO HAVE ALL OF THE GOVERNMENT, NOT TO MENTION CHARITABLE HELP I GET TAKEN AWAY FOR LIFE!
What a TOTAL BRAIN DEAD IDIOT this Christopher C. ALLEN is! So he admits, posting on this thread he and his man-woman Sarah are collecting, now fully known to be illegally collecting Government SS/SSDI checks, while not claiming income from sign-peddling cash money at the Metro stations AND doing illegal drugs AND taking Prescription Drugs in an un-prescribed fashion in which is another felony charge in itself, recieving help from all the local churches they mooch off of like the FACETSCARES.ORG Hypothermia Program all winter for years and years while fully eligible for assisted housing yet refusing same for same admitted reasons (drug addictions, etc.) WHAT AN STUPID IDIOT! Now all admitted in/on his very own FXunderwear posts on this very thread about the TLC!
And, oh! The both of them are lying about where they are going with the Condo and Car thing. Told everyone they were/are going to Florida, when Chris the Con- Cunt-Bitch-Boy Super-Mooch is posting here he and Sarah are going to South Carolina. Which is it, Chris? Or don't you want the proper authority's you are running from now to catch up with your totally illegal operation you have so perfectly admitted here-in on this thread about!
And now that the local FX police know about it, the F.B.I. should be contacted soon and informed about your life's ambition in your forever fraudulant collections of government funds like the SS check you are getting along with all the other illegally-gotten government help. And then doing wht you do as detailed in your own posts! FRAUDULATE BOTH THE GOVERNMENT AND THE CHARITABLE SERVICES IN NOVA AND ACCROSS THE NATION!
Heh, Heh! How very brain-dead stupid of you to expose yourself, though! Now everyone that is keeping up with this thread (20,000 plus THE POLICE AUTHORITIES!!!) knows EXACTLY what it is all about! People just like YOU, Christopher C. Allen! The SUCKING THE LIFE OF THE TAX-PAYER FELON! Hope they catch up with both of you soon, either in Florida, as you and Sarah said you were going, or S. Carolina where you are trying to mislead a reader of this thread you are going! And if it is not the proper authorities already contacted, well, then I know it will be my best friend Bill and Judy. You remember them, don't you!
Heh, Heh! They'll just be a KICKIN' YOUR ASSES AGAIN, now won't they! Only WORSE, this time!
Now just keep going around to all the Help The Homeless shelter's, pretending your not committing FELONY after FELONY when not notifying the SS office about you LYING-ABOUT $GAINS$ because you know your FOR FREE, ILLEGAL $SS$ will get reduced or even taken away altogether if you do, YOU FELONOUS WEASEL!
We are all so glad you have exposed yourself so very well here on this thread. It's the best thing that has happened on it so far to date!
Too bad for the ones that had to suffer such slanderous remarks while we were getting you to expose yourself in such a fitfully-idiotic fashion. This Alvin Hicks Clint guy or the others are obviously not going to be too happy about you plasterin' their names all over your posts here. Better start watchin' you back, punk-boy. Gonna' have everyone looking for you big time!
Probably won't have to bother, though. Uncle Sam's on his way. Should just go ahead and turn yourself in and do the time, cause you certainly have admitted doing the crime(S) right here on this thread!

Idiot!

And EVERYONE reading or posting on this thread, I hope you are enjoying the show! It's going to get more interesting as we go. The exposure of these CRIMINAL-TYPES on this thread that are attending THE TLC, the FACETCARES program and beyond! PROVING what it (this thread) is all about! The now exposed FELONOUS-TYPES like Chris & Sara! And they are not the only ones!
Please review the thread from the beggining! The FELENOUS ONES ARE MANY!
Time to call in the F.B.I.! There's just too much proof, now, obviuously! Just think of how all this fine, charitable help and Government, TAX-PAYER PAID FOR HELP is being TOTALLY FRAUDULATED, NOW WITH A WITNESS POSTING ABOUT HIS AND HER VERY OWN GUILT IN DOING SO!
This is GREAT! Absolutely FANTASTIC and MUCH MORE THAN I HAD EVER HOPED FOR WHEN CREATING THIS THREAD!
Now FULFILL YOUR TAX-PAYER PAID FOR DUTY, FXPD! And dutifully notify the F.B.I., the SS office and your favorite politician! You have your CONFESSION from this FELON, Christopher Allen right here on this website thread! He IS A CONFESSED FELON!
This is such SUPER OBVIOUS EXPOSURE to the added FELONOUS ACTIVITY going on at the TLC and beyond at these help-the-homeless shelter's like FACETSCARES HYPO it is PATHETIC!
I should be getting a $$SUPER-AWARD$$ for this! WOW! Not needed, though. I just feel all warm and cozy inside getting it done!
Christopher Allen, YOU ARE NOW AN EXPOSED, BELLY-UP FELON! Watch your back, BOY! They ARE coming to get YOU! (if not ones like Judy and Bill!) Hope you like it in the PENETENTARY being BIG-BUBBA's BITCH for a decade or two!

What an COMPLETE IDIOSO!

Posted by: ADDS 8 ()
Date: February 01, 2012 12:50PM

U want proof u have it here. Thank u for putting it in writing. U deserve to all thanks for showing what's up. This ie the deal. No more drama no more bs no more taking from mouth that deserve it u have been holding back 4 a long time. U dId the right thing. Best to say what is on ur mind and more bout this bigot motherfucker. U did good. These shit has to stop. No more free ride. No more sucking off the system parasite style. No more grafts. No more mango for free u dId right u know what deal is and who not mooch and who does

Posted by: Two birds ()
Date: February 01, 2012 01:35PM

At last!!!!!! Chris how you like them apples ???????

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: February 01, 2012 02:24PM

SoExposedIt'sGreat! - Help me understand. This is an example why you think you deserve better treatment than other homeless folks? Becuase of this "double dipping" ?? - Collecting government assistance and then going to the Lamb for more assistance?

Posted by: MORONG ()
Date: February 01, 2012 02:25PM

WHAT THE CAT IS OUT PUNK TOLD YOU SO DRINK DO COKE TAKW FOOD STAMPS AND WHAT YOU GOT. YEAH YOU GOING TO SOUTH CAROLINA BULLSHIT. YOU GOING LOCAL LOOKING FOR FREE SHIT. CHRIS YOU FUCKED YOURSELF. THATS WHAT HATRED BRINGS YOU DUMB JERK ASS CRACKER WHOZ ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A HANDOUT. YOU HAVE BEEN BUSTED YOU HUNG YOURSELF NOW DUMMY

Posted by: Meeper left TLC ()
Date: February 01, 2012 02:33PM

He's back on the underground

Posted by: cjar ()
Date: February 01, 2012 03:32PM

3220 old Lee hwy

Posted by: Gatekprofrighteousnes ()
Date: February 02, 2012 07:59AM

What trash all trash throw your hands up for trash trash this is trash this was this always will be trash. People lying to get free shit. That is the deal homie and there's bo need to look further than the TLC. Trash contains trash for real. You have all kinds of drama trash such as Chris with the food stamps. He sells this for less than value homie he has been on this wagon for years. He is a leech sucking the system that is to help poor people and his Civic and other stuff show how gpod he has it. He is gaming the system no doubt. Trash he is as is Suzie and all the others playing games. They always act like Miss Anne and cry to get extra favors. They are favorites at TLC and trash they are. They con others and always have showers food booze dope what trash they do they have.

Posted by: gyyr ()
Date: February 02, 2012 10:59AM

3220 old Lee hwy

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: February 02, 2012 11:31AM

After reading these threads and doing my own research, which included a personal vist to The Lamb Center, I have the following to report:

The Lamb Center is a clean, well kept establishment. You can walk in and get a hot meal, (food smelled ok) shower, or do laundry. There is mail, message, telephone and computer services. You can get a haircut. The Lamb Center is a base of operations for medical, mental health, and addiction services. There is medical,dental, and optical referrals, and prescription aide available. There is even Social Security pension/disability and Tax preparation assistance.Not to mention ID card and document recovery, Metro tokens and cards.Also, resume help and court appearances on behalf of "guests". Henry Marks,Patti Brown,and Dave Larrabee were all engaging , helpful and answered all of my questions.
I also noticed that almost none of the "guests" seemed to be anything like the ungrateful chronic complainers that post here with complaints. They were people being assisted, and seemed grateful for the help.

Pity that the only comments we see here are from nasty ingrates who wouldn't be satisfied if Jesus himself walked across water in front of them.

Date: February 02, 2012 01:25PM

BEH Wrote:
> I also noticed that almost none of the "guests"
> seemed to be anything like the ungrateful chronic
> complainers that post here with complaints. They
> were people being assisted, and seemed grateful
> for the help.

That's good to hear.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: February 02, 2012 01:30PM

BEH Wrote:

> Pity that the only comments we see here are from
> nasty ingrates who wouldn't be satisfied if Jesus
> himself walked across water in front of them.

I think places like Lamb Center see their fair share of mentally ill and demented people.

I once saw a homeless woman throw down a crushed soda can and start an intense, rage filled argument with it, pretty sure someone like that can't understand when people are trying to help them.

Posted by: Bobbie D ()
Date: February 02, 2012 02:25PM

Were they aware of activity here? About TLC?

Date: February 02, 2012 02:55PM

Bobbie D Wrote:
> Were they aware of activity here? About TLC?

Not sure, but it was not mentioned.

Posted by: Bobbie D ()
Date: February 02, 2012 03:00PM

Any pics to be shown?

Posted by: SoMuchMoreInConPleteAgain! ()
Date: February 02, 2012 03:37PM

SoExposedIt'sGreat is a HERO! And MuchMoreInConPlete - you are a seriously narrow minded brain dead idiot.
This confession of a, what you call a " Double Dipper ", is just a small part of what is ging on. If you could simply acquire the simple mental capacity to actually absorb and actually maintain the information you have read on this thread and elsewhere you would not be making all the stupid, most brain dead idiotic comment/posts you have been posting!
This, what you are declaring as " Double Dipping " by these lower than low life fraudulantly felonous scumsucking scumbag leeches of the hardworking U.S. Taxpayer, is just one small but very serious part of what is and has been going on at places like the TLC and beyond.
All you need to do, Much, Much More InConplete, is simply get your head out of your anus where it has been, obviously, for far, far too long. Probably been stuck way up there since before you birth, even, while in the embryonic stage of development. With your spincter-muscle wrapped around your neck cutting off the circulation for so long it's permanently damaged your brain. Shame, Shame!
That means, so sorry for you, it's hopeless to expect you to be able to mentally function beyond the level of understanding you are proving to all that reads this thread with your mentally brain dead retarded comment/posts.
I suggest you get your head out of your anus as soon as possible, for the permanent brain damage clearly obvious will become much worse, if there is any brains left to be damaged.
Oh! So that it! There's no brains left to damage anymore! It's all, entirely and hopelessly damaged!

Posted by: guttertrash ()
Date: February 02, 2012 03:41PM

This is my last post to all you fuckers who dont know shit say what you want I know whats really up later bitches
Attachments:
IMAG0015.jpg
IMAG0014.jpg
IMAG0017.jpg
IMAG0012.jpg

Date: February 02, 2012 03:47PM

What's up with the unrelated pic of the Oldsmobile? Who's that heavy chick in the first pic?

Posted by: Twillman ()
Date: February 02, 2012 03:59PM

He's show corrupts dummy! People be double dipping using the system. What you need a dictionary you educated mofo or maybe you can t read pictures. Can it be more obvious. You need to learn dummy

Posted by: 'ol BEH ()
Date: February 02, 2012 04:42PM

'ol BEH , you wanna go back and try out your most biased analysis of the TLC again! Sounds to US like your not even actually homeless. In which, again, IS a major point that is trying to be made about the TLC and places like it.
And this time, try actually looking very closely under the make-shift NIGGER-RIGGED shower-stall matts in THE MENS RESTROOM. How 'bout taking a sample of the BLUE-GREY-GREEN-MOLD-FULL OF STAFF INFECTEOUS FUNK growing so freely along and in between the massive amounts of COLLECTIVE SURFACES so grotesquely NEGLIGENTLY created by the NIGGER-RIGGED SLIP MATTS installed by some seriously mind-bent or brain-dead MORON!
And check ALL those end-stale-dates on all the packaged food 'ol Black Betty manages to get out of her TWO CAR GARAGE after storing it for two years in the bottom of the HUGE MOUNTAIN of supply's hoarded there after she gets what she wants and leaves the left-over rest for that homeless sap that wonder's into the TLC.
Look a little closer, BOZO. Were you wearing the properly magnified prescription or reading glasses you require?
You should put that sample of the BLUE-GREY-GREEN FULL OF STAFF INFECTION FUNK AND GOD KNOW"S WHAT ELSE you so thoughtfully took as a TRULY CARING CHRISTIAN and put it under a microscope. A more less infectious sample, but just as deadly, can be taken from the disability-seat in the third shower stall over IN THE MEN's ROOM. Make sure and take it from just under and inside the split in the chair-cushion, yeah - right there where you would sit with direct skin CONtact if using it. Or just underneath the seat, in between the supporting-metal-bar-frame of the seat and the actual bottom of the seat. Yeah! Right there - you see it - where it's REALLY nasty-funk growing there! And everyone knows very well this is an EXTREMELY DISEASE-CAUSING environment that is so obviously, now, being DELIBERATLY created and left so for so long it is PATHETIC! And the mounting number of the unfortunate that have and are coming down with DIRECTLY RELATED DISEASES that this very thing is the direct cause of.
And thanks, ADDS 8, appreciate the thanks!
And everyone, PLEASE review the just previous page, this thread.

Christopher Allen (see his arrest/ticket search for much more SOLID IDENTIFICATION, by the way, FXPD, the SS office and/or the F.B.I. - ) and his co-hert WANNA-BE CON-ARTIST in ONGOING FELONOUS FRAUDULANT CRIME along with HATE-CRIME-BACKED PROOF on this thread, SARAH have, on this very thread, CONFESSED to their YEARS of HABITUALLY FELONOUS FRAUDULANT activity.

You can tell so easily by the posts that both he and she have made that they are GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY.

Not only this, but they have been BRAGGING, relentlessly and for a very long time, how they have been doing this FELONOUS FRAUD as detailed and they now have confessed about in righting here, now, to MANY people, all over. There are many witnesses to choose from to add to the case against the both of them to slam them both in jail for a very long time and cancel their Tax-Payer Bleeding help and $CASH$ Money for the rest of their lives. Let 'em get it cheaper while in jail, and put that lazy FAT UGLY SLUT to work for a change! That's what it's all 'bout anyway, she nor he just never, ever wanted to or planned to ever actually get a job and work, ever!

Now, do YOUR JOB, Copper - and fry these two for what they (at least, Christopher Allen himself) have so feverishly-FRAUDULANTLY done and been doing for so too long of a time and now. Call in the 'Dogs' - DO YOUR JOB, and quit LEECHING off of the same Tax-Payer's that these two are doing and sitting back and letting it continue!

And, watch your back, Chris, Sara - you both have a lot of enemy's (even more than before) in the DC Metro area now. 'Specially with those " KKK " pictures of dead-hung African Americans you posted, Chris. That was really stupid. I wouldn't be surprised if you both do not turn up dead, soon. S. Carolina, Florida, no matter. You can easily be found. Then FRAUDULANT COLLECTION of the SS money and the rest is a very ' useable ' system to find out EXACTLY where you are hiding! Sleep tight, now!

And, somebody PLEASE! Call FACETS or email them at FACETCARES.ORG and inform them of the HATE-CRIME-ATTENDEE's/ ABUSER's of the HYPOTHERMIA PROGRAM CONFESSION-POSTS and get them to look at the stuff that Chris has been admitting to about himself and his HATE and FRAUDULANT ABUSE of the FACETS program! The pictures of dead-hung African-Americans! This is a REGULAR USER/ABUSER of the FACETSCARES.ORG ' for the homeless ' organization, just like the TLC! And these two are just and EXAMPLE of the abuse going on! Fully eligible for assisted housing while refusing it and abusing the same mentioned services! Getting the ' Full- Boat' - $SSDI$, Medicaid, Food Stamp Assistance, and between the two of them they could be enjoying TWO places two live, yet refuse them so's they can have MO MONEY for their CHRONIC ADDICTIONS to ILLEGAL AND PRESCRIPTION DRUGS!
I witnessed them both, many times, trying to sell the prescriptions drugs they get, over and over, AT THE TAXPAYER's EXPENSE, at the TLC, Embry Rucker, the Faraday Drop-In in Reston, Bailey's, so Chris can get his ILLEGAL WEED and other illegal drugs he like's to do! He's a FELONOUS, SUPPOSED TO BE LOCKED UP WITH BIG-BUBBA FELON! And he would REALLY LIKE Big Black Bubba! Bubba REALLY LIKES WHITE BOY's!

BOO! I see you! BOOOOOOOOOO!

Date: February 02, 2012 05:00PM

SoMuchMoreInConPleteAgain! Wrote:
> SoExposedIt'sGreat is a HERO!

This tells us all we need to know about you.

Date: February 02, 2012 05:02PM

eesh Wrote:
> What's up with the unrelated pic of the
> Oldsmobile? Who's that heavy chick in the first
> pic?

It's a car. No big deal to you and me but to these folks it's a real acomplishment. The chick is Sara. Pay attention!

Posted by: prince fieldee ()
Date: February 02, 2012 06:13PM

You sure this isn't the car taking pics lol of the place and its residents?

Date: February 03, 2012 08:15AM

Someone didn't particularly care for my observations, but if you read their post , even Ray Charles could see that they are severely mentally ill.
This makes the Lamb Center seem even more heroic, considering the ungrateful low lifes they put up with, very patiently , every day.

Posted by: B mac ()
Date: February 03, 2012 08:39AM

How bout when ur cow got beat at the church by that drunk lady and had to keave in an ambulance boy she got a jelly roll

Posted by: Lex L ()
Date: February 03, 2012 08:56AM

In the 2 yrs Ive known you chris Ive gotten to know you are a spineless bitch Ive seen you get ur ass kicked many times Ive seen you run and hide from people, you have herpes, And ur family dont even fuck with you,So im not surprised to see you on here running your mouth bitch you're nothing more than A bitch and nobody takes you serious not even ur old lady.. Hiding behind the computer, Really chris, U have nothing to say face 2 face u get on the phone or text ur thoughts U have cyber balls making threats online Really lol. So who is it you running from Now? You'll be back because your a fuck up you always fuck up thats why your dad sent you off the military school because he was embarrased by you and you couldnt even do that and now you want to "Start an Army " lol nobody gonna want to follow some pussy ass bitch and that what you are Ive seen you get punked out, Beat up, And Spit on and you did absolutely NOTHING,So go ahead let it all out on here hope it makes you feel good because we all know you're nothing but a retarded rodent looking, worthless,Spineless, Bitch

Posted by: Lex L ()
Date: February 03, 2012 09:38AM

What it is with Gutter is he's a coward he had none of this to say when he was here so he's makin up for it now because he's away he feels safe. One man army lol listen to his ignorance you'd think he'd be some huge country guy in reality he's this little scrawny balding crooked tooth punk who's mad cause his ex used to like black dick and doesnt realize his current girl sucked off one of his enemies a few months back when he was in the mental hospital (wow what kind of leader is that lol) boy it gotta kill him, ut dont feed into his rants.. Chris u make me embarrassed to be white

Date: February 03, 2012 09:46AM

Earth to Lex, earth to Lex...cleared for landing...

Date: February 03, 2012 10:21AM

I certainly hope the Lamb Center is providing psychiatric medication for some of the residents.

Date: February 03, 2012 10:50AM

eesh Wrote:
> I certainly hope the Lamb Center is providing
> psychiatric medication for some of the residents.

At least! Although, full frontal lobotomies may be more appropriate.

Date: February 03, 2012 10:56AM

BEH Wrote:
> Someone didn't particularly care for my
> observations, but if you read their post , even
> Ray Charles could see that they are severely
> mentally ill.

Indeed. This was pointed out on the very first page of this thread, and on every page since. Yet, the mental posts keep on coming.

Chris Wrote:
> It sounds like the starter of this thread is a
> former member themselves with a grudge. It also
> sounds like you might need to go to Woodburn for
> mental health treatment.
>
> The Lamb center does the best it can with few
> funds. It serves a very difficult population and
> helps teach skills to try to integrate people back
> into the community whether homeless, drug addicts,
> alcoholics, mental health, or ex-cons. They are
> completely altruistic and are helping people that
> I don't see anyone else going out of their way to
> help. My only complaint is that they are
> religious based but I guess that helps some
> people.
>
> source: I'm a social worker

BEH Wrote:
> This makes the Lamb Center seem even more heroic,
> considering the ungrateful low lifes they put up
> with, very patiently , every day.

Agree 100%.

Posted by: Rockefeller ()
Date: February 04, 2012 01:34PM

The Lamb Center deserves kudos. No government aid, private run. Probably mote efficient than any govt program

Posted by: TheF.B.I.KnowsNowYourConfession ()
Date: February 04, 2012 03:36PM

This is the F.B.I. We have your full name know, Mr. Christopher Carson ALLEN,
You and your woman Sarah are now on our top priority of S.S. FRAUD INVESTIGATION LIST OF WANTED FELONS. Your online confession(s) are very interesting proof of your uniquely felonous activity. We have come to find out how for very too long how you and your very craftly selected most-undesirable mentally disabled women over the years, like this *Sarah* and the long list of the same weak-minded types you are constantly finding at mental facilities like the one prior to Sarah who will fall under your totally illegal and immoral money-grubbing greedy control-freak ways and participate in your ongoing fraudulant-felonous practices backed with your hate-crime mentality.
All of your posts here on this website/thread is going to be post-pasted all over the most famous internet sites, along with your pictures of your Nazi flag-post, the K.K.K. hung-dead African Americans, identifying you as the very one posting them, for it is you and everyone knows this as fact. If we don't find you first and lock you up for a very long time for your felonous activity, the Black Panther's or the NAACP Black-Caucus 'underground' Brotherhood will find you and who knows what they will do. We highly suggest you never return to the DC metro area or any other area where there is a significant African-American population, for your own protection.

*(we still have not determined if she is a woman, transvestite, or what, yet, with the witches chin and all as shown in your added evidence to locate exactly where you are hiding all your excessive amounts of hidden assets of WELL OVER the $2000.00 limit from the S.S. and welfare offices you are FELONOUSLY LEECHING OFF OF LIKE A GIANT BLOOD-SUCKING INSECT PARASITE FROM HELL!)*

And don't EVER go to the TLC again, literally STEALING 'discretionary funds' by constantly requesting assistance, with your freak-controlled-by-you female mental case LYING so craftly being directed towards Ms. Patti and 'ol Black Betty forever requesting for help-assistance while you go after Henry, Dave and even John when you think you can WEASEL him as well for any sort of help, right down to a bus-token if that's all they'll give. We 'have your number' now. You TWO-FACED LYING LOW-LIFE SCUMSUCKING SCUZZBUCKET(s)!!!! And this includes the long list of others that are doing exactly the same type of thing that this CLOWN has exposed so well here on this thread/website. I do hope this is a lesson-learned by the ones involved that you both have been so IMMORALLY been literally making IDIOTS out of! All the churches being SCAMMED that you BLED the entire time you, for WAY TOO LONG did and got and are continueing to get away with.

Just check out the EXPOSED by YOU, YOURSELF. Your BRAGGED ABOUT CONDO and AUTOMOBILE PICTURES. How PROUD you are of the SUPER-LOW-LIFE-SCAMMING you do, like a BLOOD-SUCKING MUTATED LEECH FROM HELL! LYING ABOUT EVERYTHING TO EVERYONE YOUR BLEED OFF OF!

We ALL hope you rot in jail-hell with this Big Black Bubba tearing you up till you die of HIV/AIDS horribly, while your kidneys first go into total failure where no meds will help.

Pay attention to all this, by the way, 'ol Henry, Patti, Dave LIARBY, John, all at and running the TLC so grotesquely negligently. How many times did you help this CHRISTOPHER CARSON ALLEN along with his previous and presently CRIMINALLY FREAK-CONTROLLED WOMEN instead of HONESTLY NEEDY ONES in ACTUAL REAL NEED of the help, THANK YOU! And here-in this thread lies THE TRUTH OF IT ALL! Look at Mr. Allen's posts. You can tell and know EXACTLY which ones are his, and even Sarah's. The combined comment-posts verifying same info as true and correct.
His VERY SELF-WRITTEN AND TOTALLY EXPOSING HIMSELF CONFESSION is RIGHT HERE ON THIS THREAD!

Now don't you all feel REAL STUPID AND GUILTY-GUILTY-GUILTY FOR FALLING FOR HIS/HER and THE MANY MORE UNGRATEFULL IMMORAL-MINDED SCUZZ-BUCKETS and totally WASTING all of the time, effort and PRECIOUS DONATIONS FROM ALL THOSE WONDERFULLY CARING PEOPLE/CHURCHES on these MOST UNDESERVING-TYPES while so grotesquely turning away all those HONESTLY-IN NEED FOR REAL HOMELESS ONES!

May God have mercy on your Souls, you completly SCREWED THE ENTIRE TLC OP INTO A LIVING HELL for the HONESTLY, FOR REAL POOR AND NEEDY ONES, NOT BLEEDING THE SYSTEM(s) that be like the one you are managing!

Date: February 04, 2012 03:59PM

Okay, I just read, or attempted to read your ramble, note, whatever the hell it is "The FBI Knows Your Confession." Seriously, get some help. So you are one out of a few people who didn't get fair treatment at the Lamb Center. Fine. Life sucks, it isn't fair all of the time, grow a pair of balls, and just move on. There are plenty of other shelters, charities, foundations, that you can find help at.

You have not proved one thing, your pictures sucked, and in fact, I think your commentary here sucks too.

Posted by: 21,691Views,16,421PostsGreat! ()
Date: February 04, 2012 04:12PM

This is just GREAT!

Now with 'TRUE CONSFESSIONS OF A FELONOUS FRAUDULATOR OF GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE AND FOREVER LIAR-TO-GET-HELP-FROM-CHARITABLE-RESOURCES LOWEST-OF-LOW-LIFE CRAWLING THRU A LUMP OF RAT FECES MUTATED PARASITE WORM!
And all the while the TRULY NEEDY AND HOMELESS ONES GET SENT AWAY WITH NO HELP!

With 21,692 Visit-Views, 16,422 Posts!

How do you feel now, Mr. Henry. Ms. Patti. Dave. And 'ol USELESS-LAZY AS TIT's ON A BOAR-HOG BOOZE-GUT-FAT BELLY JOHN? (this is what ones like CHRISTOPHER CARSON ALLEN and these other, as described ' DOUBLE DIPPER's ' call you, John!)

And there are TOO MANY, RIGHT IN YOUR FACE EVERY DAY, RIGHT THERE AT THE TLC AND TOO MANY PLACES LIKE IT! With places to live. Nice, FREE hard-working tax-payer $money$ coming in regularly every month. With NICE places to live and SO MUCH MORE more available when they please. SUCKING THE LIFE OUT OF THE DONATIONS GIVEN TO THE TLC AND PLACES LIKE IT MEANT FOR THE TRULY MORE IN NEED ONES BEING DENIED AFTER THESE LEECHES BLEED THEM TO ZERO! FACETSCARES and BEYOND!

And what about YOU, Ms. Heather. Ms. Dana. Ms. Maura Williams. Nurse Lauri.

Knowing now, with his-type's VERY CONFESSION here on this thread. And there are MANY MORE, JUST LIKE Christopher Carson ALLEN AND SARAH, as they/he himself has so generously SELF-DEPICTED and CLEARLY, TOTALLY UNGRATEFULLY exposed.

How do you all feel, now. Allowing these types to forever STEAL the precious funds and constantly distracting you away from TRULY NEEDY ONES!?!?!?

If I were in your shoes, I would REALLY have a heard time living with myself and sleeping at night. Would have to bury my conscious in alcohol or drugs or something of the sort. Be getting sick all the time from the guilt-stress and so on. Sound familiar? Would be eating myself into obesity or something! Just like Sarah!

Date: February 04, 2012 04:19PM

No disrespect to the Underground, but you ever thought about starting a blog, or some other sort of activity? Do you really think the bullshit you have written, complete drivel and completely horrible, will make a difference? Seriously?

There are better things you could be doing with your time. Your opinion has been noted.

Date: February 04, 2012 04:24PM

BTW great pics. The Sun Times and a car with no front license plate. You could have gotten those anywhere.

Posted by: Agent Taylor ()
Date: February 04, 2012 05:06PM

TheF.B.I.KnowsNowYourConfession Wrote:
> This is the F.B.I. We have your full name know,
> Mr. Christopher Carson ALLEN,
> You and your woman Sarah are now on our top
> priority of S.S. FRAUD INVESTIGATION LIST OF
> WANTED FELONS. Your online confession(s) are very
> interesting proof of your uniquely felonous
> activity. We have come to find out how for very
> too long how you and your very craftly selected
> most-undesirable mentally disabled women over the
> years, like this *Sarah* and the long list of the
> same weak-minded types you are constantly finding
> at mental facilities like the one prior to Sarah
> who will fall under your totally illegal and
> immoral money-grubbing greedy control-freak ways
> and participate in your ongoing
> fraudulant-felonous practices backed with your
> hate-crime mentality.
> All of your posts here on this website/thread is
> going to be post-pasted all over the most famous
> internet sites, along with your pictures of your
> Nazi flag-post, the K.K.K. hung-dead African
> Americans, identifying you as the very one posting
> them, for it is you and everyone knows this as
> fact. If we don't find you first and lock you up
> for a very long time for your felonous activity,
> the Black Panther's or the NAACP Black-Caucus
> 'underground' Brotherhood will find you and who
> knows what they will do. We highly suggest you
> never return to the DC metro area or any other
> area where there is a significant African-American
> population, for your own protection.
>
> *(we still have not determined if she is a woman,
> transvestite, or what, yet, with the witches chin
> and all as shown in your added evidence to locate
> exactly where you are hiding all your excessive
> amounts of hidden assets of WELL OVER the
> $2000.00 limit from the S.S. and welfare offices
> you are FELONOUSLY LEECHING OFF OF LIKE A GIANT
> BLOOD-SUCKING INSECT PARASITE FROM HELL!)*
>
> And don't EVER go to the TLC again, literally
> STEALING 'discretionary funds' by constantly
> requesting assistance, with your
> freak-controlled-by-you female mental case LYING
> so craftly being directed towards Ms. Patti and
> 'ol Black Betty forever requesting for
> help-assistance while you go after Henry, Dave and
> even John when you think you can WEASEL him as
> well for any sort of help, right down to a
> bus-token if that's all they'll give. We 'have
> your number' now. You TWO-FACED LYING LOW-LIFE
> SCUMSUCKING SCUZZBUCKET(s)!!!! And this includes
> the long list of others that are doing exactly the
> same type of thing that this CLOWN has exposed so
> well here on this thread/website. I do hope this
> is a lesson-learned by the ones involved that you
> both have been so IMMORALLY been literally making
> IDIOTS out of! All the churches being SCAMMED
> that you BLED the entire time you, for WAY TOO
> LONG did and got and are continueing to get away
> with.
>
> Just check out the EXPOSED by YOU, YOURSELF. Your
> BRAGGED ABOUT CONDO and AUTOMOBILE PICTURES. How
> PROUD you are of the SUPER-LOW-LIFE-SCAMMING you
> do, like a BLOOD-SUCKING MUTATED LEECH FROM HELL!
> LYING ABOUT EVERYTHING TO EVERYONE YOUR BLEED OFF
> OF!
>
> We ALL hope you rot in jail-hell with this Big
> Black Bubba tearing you up till you die of
> HIV/AIDS horribly, while your kidneys first go
> into total failure where no meds will help.
>
> Pay attention to all this, by the way, 'ol Henry,
> Patti, Dave LIARBY, John, all at and running the
> TLC so grotesquely negligently. How many times
> did you help this CHRISTOPHER CARSON ALLEN
> along with his previous and presently CRIMINALLY
> FREAK-CONTROLLED WOMEN instead of HONESTLY NEEDY
> ONES in ACTUAL REAL NEED of the help, THANK YOU!
> And here-in this thread lies THE TRUTH OF IT ALL!
> Look at Mr. Allen's posts. You can tell and know
> EXACTLY which ones are his, and even Sarah's. The
> combined comment-posts verifying same info as true
> and correct.
> His VERY SELF-WRITTEN AND TOTALLY EXPOSING HIMSELF
> CONFESSION is RIGHT HERE ON THIS THREAD!
>
> Now don't you all feel REAL STUPID AND
> GUILTY-GUILTY-GUILTY FOR FALLING FOR HIS/HER and
> THE MANY MORE UNGRATEFULL IMMORAL-MINDED
> SCUZZ-BUCKETS and totally WASTING all of the time,
> effort and PRECIOUS DONATIONS FROM ALL THOSE
> WONDERFULLY CARING PEOPLE/CHURCHES on these MOST
> UNDESERVING-TYPES while so grotesquely turning
> away all those HONESTLY-IN NEED FOR REAL HOMELESS
> ONES!
>
> May God have mercy on your Souls, you completly
> SCREWED THE ENTIRE TLC OP INTO A LIVING HELL for
> the HONESTLY, FOR REAL POOR AND NEEDY ONES, NOT
> BLEEDING THE SYSTEM(s) that be like the one you
> are managing!

are you really an fbi officer. I have my doubts. It is a felony to impersonate a federal officer, however. As a result, your ip address has been traced and the secret camera in the public library has triangulared your location. The police will be arriving shortly.

Date: February 06, 2012 12:26PM

I'd be more worried about CIA involvement in this matter. The FBI is a Girl Scout Troop compared to those boys.

Posted by: Alien Visitors ()
Date: February 06, 2012 04:36PM

I would like to dissuade BEH and others from looking too much into the Lamb Center. There is nothing to see here.
Attachments:
alien.png

Posted by: ralley ()
Date: February 07, 2012 06:49AM

3220 old Lee hwy

Date: February 07, 2012 07:34AM

Alien Visitors Wrote:
> I would like to dissuade BEH and others from
> looking too much into the Lamb Center. There is
> nothing to see here.

I know I'm treading on dangerous ground, but unbridled dementia fascinates me.

Posted by: Bartie ()
Date: February 07, 2012 07:43AM

I'm more than happy to help out TLC and FACETS. These are community based programs that have assisted some of our fellow neighbors in basic needs. I would rather donate money here, than just tossing it to some far away organizations. At least here there's a chance to help. There won't be one hundred percent success, but at least a few will get a much needed boost.

Posted by: Plain Jane 77 ()
Date: February 07, 2012 08:57AM

The issue with spots like this are is one,or two people screw it up for everyone else.

Posted by: eryw ()
Date: February 07, 2012 10:04AM

3220 old Lee hwy

Posted by: stone thrower ()
Date: February 07, 2012 10:34AM

Y_E_A_H B_A_T S_H__I_T CRAZY this is. You and glitz know yourz r on too up. The shit can't be hidden it already has been exposed. Lies! Lies! Lies! Black Betty and all of the so called so called down troden scamming. Lies! They all out smoking dope and drinking with the help money that is corrupt as soon as its in their hands. They be stealing from here from seven 11 and all of yous like you ain't got plans but they do. They suck everyone off for more dope and sit in the gutter if its sunny or rainy. Yet they have a house to go to in farcroft apartments. They living the gpod life! They don't do shit bit take tale and take even more. Motherfuckers wake up to your delusion based blinders that keep u from seeing what the word on the street is and know this is for real. You continue to game the system Bitches. That is gonna end when Finn and crew with the apartment get ratted out. You ain't got long motherfucker. You have til this week and your shit is gonna be busted. You can not continue to drink drug and sell your body to get a free ride you herpes ridden motherfucker. That scabbing stays long time you are not itchy and scratchy pus dropping hoars

Posted by: eyippon ()
Date: February 07, 2012 12:51PM

3220 old Lee hwy

Date: February 07, 2012 12:58PM

To quote Stone Thrower:

"You can not continue to drink drug and sell your body to get a free ride you herpes ridden motherfucker."

Where is this body selling going on? I live in the neighborhood, and have yet to see one streetwalker. What, do you have to make an appointment?

And really Stone Thrower, why would you care if Black Betty uses up donations on drugs and lies in a gutter afterwards, even if she does have an apartment?

Where does Finn fit in to all this? Who is going to rat him out? You? Whats the matter, does everybody have to be miserable just because you are? Are Black Betty and Finn making you feel left out?

I think if Black Betty and Finn invited you to the gutter for some stolen charity money funded drug use, you'd be a lot less angry. Why not try to be cool? You might even wind up at Farcroft Apartments with the gang having a good old time!

Date: February 07, 2012 02:22PM

Interesting that some homeless people are envious of the other homeless around them.

NEWSFLASH: You are homeless too!

Posted by: reasonable ()
Date: February 07, 2012 02:23PM

BEH Wrote:
> Alien Visitors Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I would like to dissuade BEH and others from
> > looking too much into the Lamb Center. There is
> > nothing to see here.
>
> I know I'm treading on dangerous ground, but
> unbridled dementia fascinates me.

I think your assessment is a tad bit harsh. This has nothing to do with dementia, which is a completely different diagnosis, then mental illness. With that being said, its a sad testament to our areas health services for the disadvantaged.

Posted by: 77777777777 ()
Date: February 07, 2012 03:58PM

Those fucks at 711 all the lotto tickets do not win

Date: February 07, 2012 04:35PM

No incomplete you are homeless bit heartless motherfucker as you talk shit about us all of the time you to faced salmon headed motherfucking bag of shit!!!!!! Incomplete you need to stop shit talking anyone here the place itself as you do not know. I know!!!!!!!!! You kick us around like animals and then shit on us and then you step down more!!!!!! Liar!!!!!!!! That is you incomplete. You need meds get on them motherfucker maybe a bot of halycion and lithium for you ha ha ha ha!!!! Then you will be completed

Date: February 08, 2012 07:29AM

stone thrower Wrote:
> No incomplete you are homeless bit heartless
> motherfucker as you talk shit about us all of the
> time you to faced salmon headed motherfucking bag
> of shit!!!!!! Incomplete you need to stop shit
> talking anyone here the place itself as you do not
> know. I know!!!!!!!!! You kick us around like
> animals and then shit on us and then you step down
> more!!!!!! Liar!!!!!!!! That is you incomplete.
> You need meds get on them motherfucker maybe a bot
> of halycion and lithium for you ha ha ha ha!!!!
> Then you will be completed

Talk about a persecution complex!
God bless the wonderful counselors at the Lamb Center for willingly and patiently dealing with genetic mutants like Stoned Thrower.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2012 07:30AM by BEH.

Posted by: poisonpill ()
Date: February 08, 2012 09:11AM

What Stone Thrower Is Talking About Makes Sense. There Are People Abusing The Service. This Would Be Black Betty And Finn. They Are In It As A Group Mooching Off The System. They Have A House. They Are Not Homeless. They Are Double Dipping As Stone Thrower Pointed Out. This Doesn't Go Over Well. It Playing Favorites No More No Less.

Posted by: oiupu ()
Date: February 08, 2012 09:27AM

3220 old Lee hwy

Date: February 08, 2012 09:38AM

poisonpill Wrote:
> What Stone Thrower Is Talking About Makes Sense.
> There Are People Abusing The Service. This Would
> Be Black Betty And Finn. They Are In It As A Group
> Mooching Off The System. They Have A House. They
> Are Not Homeless. They Are Double Dipping As Stone
> Thrower Pointed Out. This Doesn't Go Over Well. It
> Playing Favorites No More No Less.

Don't like it? Don't go there. Better yet become a productive member of society.

Date: February 08, 2012 09:49AM

Then Pay My Salary Then. Give Me A Job. What Can I Do When Finn And Friends Abuse The System. There Is Nothing That Can Be Done. Nobody Cares. Nobody Will. When You Spend Time Here You Will Know. You Will Be Angry. It Is Easy To Say That When You Are Not In This Position.

Date: February 08, 2012 09:54AM

poisonpill Wrote:
> Then Pay My Salary Then. Give Me A Job. What Can I
> Do When Finn And Friends Abuse The System. There
> Is Nothing That Can Be Done. Nobody Cares. Nobody
> Will. When You Spend Time Here You Will Know. You
> Will Be Angry. It Is Easy To Say That When You Are
> Not In This Position.

What's up with the excessive periods?

Date: February 08, 2012 10:28AM

poisonpill Wrote:
> Then Pay My Salary Then. Give Me A Job.

What kind of work are you looking for? My guess is that you're not really "looking" at all.

Date: February 08, 2012 10:39AM

There Are No Jobs. Not One. I Tried.No One Will Hire Me. I Do Not Fail Drug Tests. I Do Not Fail Alcohol Tests.

Date: February 08, 2012 10:59AM

poisonpill Wrote:
> There Are No Jobs. Not One.

That's funny, everyone I know has one. Looks like my guess was right. You're not looking.

Date: February 08, 2012 12:40PM

Incomplete is bat shit crazy! Two faced liar you are and I know who you are Dave! Quit posting under some fake handle and admit you just got putted!!!! Take your meds as your phone call habits and delusions have caught up you here!!!!!! Now the world knows!!!! Let freedom ring as you can't lie anymore!!!! In fact spending time Here would be another way of beating around what you know is the truth!!! Two faced motherfucker you are and

Date: February 08, 2012 12:49PM

Calm down. It's not my fault you're a loser with no job or home,and mental illness issues. Go back to directing your anger at "double dippers" and people who get more help than you at the shelter. After all, nothing is your fault, it's always someone elses.

Date: February 08, 2012 12:56PM

Thank you for namecalling Dave. That is always the lies the bullshit the same double talk you call me loser look in the mirror you batshit crazy that is your problem covering other asses and your own!!!!! Here You are it is proven and it shows you for who you claim not to be but to be batshit crazy motherfucker!!!! Lie and lie and lie and lie and lie and lie and lie and lie and

Date: February 08, 2012 01:00PM

I'm not Dave. You are a loser, it's not name calling, it's fact.

Date: February 08, 2012 01:02PM

No, PoisonPill is looking, but Finn and his friends abuse the system. That is the reason PP can't find work.
What you all fail to realize is that Poison Pen would be a Doctor or a Lawyer if not for the abusive Finn and friends.
Thank goodness Einstein and Albert Schweitzer didn't have the same cross to bear.

Date: February 08, 2012 01:05PM

Stonethrower is seeing Dave Lareby in all his nightmares!

Posted by: Bananaman ()
Date: February 08, 2012 01:23PM

Can anyone stop by, this sounds like a interesting Friday night....

Date: February 08, 2012 01:27PM

Facts facts facts facts facts!! Lie lie lie lie lie! Same thing incomplete aka Dave your handle hides you for who you are!!!! Everything you said is proof of TRUTH!! Sucks when you have been exposed for the fraud you are behind and you now have your fingers caught in the cookie jar naked with no where to run or hide now in your corner! You can try but lie is not a way to go ahead with your batshit crazy program that's a parasite waiting to just suck out the blood of believers and nonbelievers. You batshit crazy motherfucker and your lies have been exposed to the whole world now!!!!

Date: February 08, 2012 01:30PM

Bananaman Wrote:
> Can anyone stop by, this sounds like a interesting
> Friday night....

They are closed at night but yes, it's open to anyone during the day. Unless like the OP, you are banned.

Date: February 08, 2012 01:33PM

BEH Wrote:
> Stonethrower is seeing Dave Lareby in all his
> nightmares!

Well, you would too if you knew the truth about "his batshit crazy program that's a parasite waiting to just suck out the blood of believers and nonbelievers."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2012 03:18PM by More Complete.

Posted by: iopui ()
Date: February 08, 2012 01:45PM

3220 old Lee hwy

Posted by: Alien Visitors ()
Date: February 08, 2012 02:49PM

Oh dear. It appears our public relations department needs to step in. Soon one of our representatives, will step in to clarify what this is, as our hybrids project was not well explained, thus leading to this confusion.

We come in peace. Really.
Attachments:
alien.png

Date: February 08, 2012 03:27PM

Batshit is actually a useful substance, unlike a few ungrateful freeloaders I know.

Date: February 08, 2012 04:17PM

I Have Been Looking. No One Takes Me. I Am Not Looking For A Fancy Job. A Job would Be Good. Busboy No. Sign Dancer No. Guy In Costume No. Flipping Burgers No. Day Labor No. Double Dip Seems To Be A Job. Black Betty And Finn. They Do This. They Have An Apartment. How Is This Fair.

Date: February 08, 2012 04:41PM

poisonpill Wrote:
> I Have Been Looking.

You said you ""tried". Past tense. As in, you are not looking anymore. If you really wanted to find a job, you would find one.

Life isn't fair. Get over it. You're better off going out and making something of yourself. Complaining about what's fair isn't going to help anything.

Posted by: Welfare Whining and Crying ()
Date: February 08, 2012 05:19PM

Why even listen to these mental midgets? All they are doing is making America a third world country, and Fairfax deserving to pay them to sit around is their agenda.

Posted by: Stephen King ()
Date: February 08, 2012 06:07PM

This whole thread could be my next horror book

Date: February 09, 2012 07:45AM

I wonder if Black Betty and Finn realize that they are destroying all of PoisonPills job prospects with their shameless Double Dipping!

Date: February 09, 2012 09:17AM

Dave how are you this morning? Incomplete perhaps or just fallen down from the abyss of what you have started? You batshit crazy motherfucker and all of your so called lookabouts who watch your back Jack. Those are going to abandon you!!!! Your time is up look at the clock motherfucker its like shit on a wall that your program that you call it is going to fail. The news channels know about it now. That is right I called them. They think you are batshit crazy too. Soon the cameras and their trucks and all of those with microphones will expose your bloodsucking and abuse of the systems. You can't hide it and all of the acceptable double dipping and full allowing of high crimes and misdemeanors from sucking away at you and your batshit crazy self and all of your promoting

Posted by: The Big Lie Of BEH () ()
Date: February 09, 2012 01:11PM

BEH, you are either on some sort of over-dose of heavy hallucinagens or just plain brain dead stupid!
What is that? It's a major flash-back from the too many years of high-dosages of LSD you were having while there and making your post?
Oh, OK, so that's it! It's OK then?

Posted by: throwingstone ()
Date: February 09, 2012 01:21PM

Wow! Stonethrower - that's great stuff you wrote there. Couldn't have written it better myself! Please carry on and add in some facts that we all know and you know are truly there going on at the TLC! All of the totally Anti-Christ, extremely IMMORAL stuff going on there. Come ON! You KNOW you can do it. Put in some FINE FACTUAL DETAIL on your next post!
The SEWER HOLE called The Lamb Center, at 3220 Old Lee Highway, not only needs to be shut down permanently and completly, the one's in charge and running the CRIME-INFESTED WORM-HOLE need to be brought up on some REALLY SERIOUS CHARGES and thrown into the FARTHEST-AWAY State Penn Solitary Confinement Hole for the rest of their born days and fed sewer-water and rat poo forever, if not State-Executed for their totally INHUMANE TREATMENT of homeless people!

Date: February 09, 2012 01:34PM

throwingstone Wrote:
> Wow! Stonethrower - that's great stuff you wrote
> there. Couldn't have written it better myself!

Ummm, you did. Seriously, stop talking to yourself.

Posted by: JustThatMuchMoreInCONplete ()
Date: February 09, 2012 01:35PM

As usual, Much More As InCONplete as always thinks he/she has everything all figured out for anyone and everyone he/she cumms accross! (or better yet, sounds like a 'she'). He/she knows and CONtrols the Horizontal and the Vertical in his own little Twilight Zone or Outer Limits self-made program. He has Mental-Telepathy. He can tell the Future, the Past and the Present of everyone on the planet and their entire past-present and future personal situation(s). He/she has ESP. Can even READ YOUR MIND, knows and can tell you about every and everyone elses at the same time, thoughts at all times. He is God Himself Incarnate!
Would obviously be or is a perfect candidate for the next open position on the Board Of Director's, the Director of ASSistant Director at the Lamb Center and places like it!
Yeah! Right! Only in a HOGS EYE! Probably a BANKSTER or some lazy-louse that has never done a REAL days actual physical, REAL work in his/her entire life!

Date: February 09, 2012 01:37PM

Just like clockwork! Lol! You're awesome!

Date: February 09, 2012 02:02PM

The Big Lie Of BEH () Wrote:
> BEH, you are either on some sort of over-dose of
> heavy hallucinagens or just plain brain dead
> stupid!
> What is that? It's a major flash-back from the
> too many years of high-dosages of LSD you were
> having while there and making your post?
> Oh, OK, so that's it! It's OK then?

Actually, you may be right. I do have a history of use of LSD, peyote, mescaline, and psylocibin.
But I have a job, I have a home and a car. I don't have to go
to The Lamb Center for hand outs, and if I did, I would have the grace
to be thankful , rather than complain like an ingrate such as you.
Maybe you should try a dose of LSD. It certainly wouldn't make you any more useless to society or yourself than you already are.

Posted by: MuchMoreInCONpleteAgain! ()
Date: February 09, 2012 02:08PM

Wow! More InCONplete, but I want a job like yours and/or Dave Liarby's. Then I can pretend like I have all the powers detailed in the just previous post about you!
(09FEB'12 - 01:35 PM above post Please refer to and review at your liesure!)
I will never have to do any actual work. I can make all kinds of rediculously, extremely irresponsible and highly negligent decisions regarding the very serious and most important issues regarding the very mission of the TLC itself (helping HOMELESS people) and still keep my same position and job making plenty in pay and EMBEZZLED BONUSES. I can freely create deliberatly, now, for sure, deliberatly, a most BIO-HAZARDOUS condition that clearly, now, EVERYONE knows IS deliberate and causing very serious health-problems that can even lead to a persons DEATH! In more ways than the most prevalent one's detailed in this thread and beyond.
(AND AGAIN, WHY ONLY THE MEN's SHOWER STALLS AND NOT THE WOMAN's, YOU SEXUAL PREDATOR, YOU!)
And then be able to totally scapegoat my way out of it all by declaring 'Oh! I praise the Lord and our God All-Mighty! Let's Pray! While, all the while, treating all of TRULY INNOCENT HOMELESS ONES that enter like they were your PREY!

That's right, MUCH MORE InCONpLETE! Just keep exposing just how totally IGNORANT-STUPID you are right on this thread with your very self written posts! We all can tell very well just what type of person you are! Keep typing away and PROVE IT SOME MORE!
I SWEAR, you MUST be the Dave Liarby Himself! All in his SELF RIGHTIOUS, SELF GLORIFIED, SELF APPOINTED TO BE LORD AND GOD OVER ALL WHO ENTER THE TLC. Or is it the Worthless As Teets On A Bore Hog John? Henry Himself, Maybe? Or is it PATTI, the 'ol Black Betty stirring the soap-line salad with her bare hands again, after handling raw pork and not washing her hands thoroughly enough and still refusing to wear food-handling safety rubber-gloves as FORMALLY DIRECTED by the Health Department?
(Now Join Us In Prayer, OR GET OUT!)

" Save us all, All-Mighty God and our Lord-Savior! Satan Himself is truly in charge of the planet with it's epicenter of power being the TLC! Have Mercy On Our Soul's, For We Are All Doomed with Satan's Demon's in charge and running the TLC and places like it! Save us oh Lord! Have Mercy! It IS DEMONIC CARNAGE being pratciced right here at The Lamb Center! Save US, Save ME! "

(End Of Prayer, Thank You Very Much For helping with your parcipitation in reading it, at least. I/we do hope you truly joined in on it as/in a prayer - maybe our True God and Savior, our Lord Jesus, will here it and finally do something about this SACRELIGEOUS FRAUD going on at the TLC!)

Date: February 09, 2012 02:19PM

MuchMoreInCONpleteAgain! Wrote:
> lunatic rambling

Too long. Did not read. Besides, it's just the same post over and over. You do understand that no one here has a clue what you're talking about right?

While you may think you are exposing the evil that is TLC, in actuality you just look like a loony with terrible spelling and grammar.

Posted by: eiyop ()
Date: February 09, 2012 02:20PM

3220 old Lee hwy

Date: February 09, 2012 02:24PM

I met the person who the lunatic refers to as "Black Betty", and she was a wonderful , caring person.

Pages: PreviousFirst...1213141516171819202122...LastNext
Current Page: 17 of 52

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.