HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 14
Re: Lake braddock girls basketball
Posted by: do tell ()
Date: February 11, 2012 06:19PM

well do tell

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: what could be worse ()
Date: February 11, 2012 06:26PM

I am retired and my kids all played sports at LB. What could be worse that coaches drinking in front of kids?

Posted by: tirng ()
Date: February 12, 2012 05:02PM

This blog is tiring

Posted by: Tiring..GoToSleep ()
Date: February 13, 2012 08:49AM

Get the hell off it then. Go to sleep and go away. Probably the same moron who said to quit or move instead of try and mobilize and try to do something when something is wrong. YOU go away. Took two pages to find out principal did not care, took three pages to find out there was a drinking party some coaches drank at and drove hpme after and the athletic director knew and nothing noticible was done except to cover the fact and minimalize it.
Plenty is still beig uncovered and still will be I feel. This blog seems to empower the powerless.

Posted by: StillPowerless ()
Date: February 13, 2012 10:25AM

You are all STILL powerless till you decide to work farther up the chain since everyone is aware the principle, the athletic director, and the school board contact are all in on this sweep the drinking under the rug as well as the unchecked hiring power latent with cronyism.
@#$%^ Take action is the only thing that will empower you and those after you. If not you than who and if not now then when. I want to hear about it when some parents or someone with direct experience takes ACTION !!

Posted by: Agree ()
Date: February 13, 2012 11:31AM

I agree

Posted by: Hysterical ()
Date: February 13, 2012 01:05PM

Nice little circle jerk of people who don't like the coach you've got here. Not that you're going to do anything about it but complain. Gutless punks.

Posted by: MoreHysterical ()
Date: February 13, 2012 04:27PM

Even more hysterical was watching the athletic director talk to the new pretty young coach after he hired her. She was attending her then Coach fiance's team Oakton playing Lake Braddock in baseball. A bunch of us were sitting on the lawn watching the game and we watched as the AD spoke to the pretty coach. it was like a shy 7th grader turning red as he spoke to the pretty girl in his math class he always had the crush on, shuffling his feet, shifting back and forth. I remember we were all laughing it was so sad. AD had no game, no swag. now that was hysterical and makes me wonder

Posted by: sickening ()
Date: February 13, 2012 04:50PM

The whole situation is sickening.
Read blog. People have tried.
So shut up

Posted by: risk future ()
Date: February 13, 2012 05:19PM

From what is being said no one can fight this system.

Posted by: Hysterical ()
Date: February 13, 2012 05:23PM

And the circle jerk continues.

Posted by: u r not ni e ()
Date: February 13, 2012 05:39PM

You are not nice.
Go troll somewhereelse

Posted by: Circle jerk ()
Date: February 13, 2012 05:41PM

Guess your the circle jerk. Its apparent that you must have some connection since your on here reading it.

Posted by: serious stuff ()
Date: February 13, 2012 06:49PM

Circle Jerk

The people here have pointed out some serious issues and others have said parents tried to get resolution.

Can you explain how this makes them jerks? What if it were your kid being affected?

Posted by: Cluster? ()
Date: February 13, 2012 07:24PM

OK all

So DO something

Band together.
Ask the parents of the seniors, and the junior who quit, and the parents who took their kids to PVI maybe?? to try and band together and make a change since the players of current parents woud be punished. It is the modus operandi of that AD there to divide and conquer. While my son played there and there were deep concerns about the boys side he would never allow a parent meeting in his office. He would say he did not like things getting out of control etc. I recall this in particular. He has been doing this for many many years. I tried to do it when my son was there. My son was being recruited by all the private schools and AAU teams going into 9th grade but we went with all the honor of playing for "your community, your school". When the coach took a disliking to him if he questioned anything he said he was benched. If my husband or I would ask why he was further punished. It was like Stallag 13 in those walls. My son got injured and their coach was upset with him and made him feel like a pussy for not playing but well, it does not matter. Hey it all turned out fine but you cant just complain and not take action. I wish I had done something at the time. Dont regret your non-action or in 10 years it will be another Vogues coach other parents are complaining about and you will then be just another poster on a blog who never did anything to make a change.
I remember it took a few brave parents of the girls team to band together and made tapes of the previous coach's games. i/e/ a tape of them actually losing to either Lee or WestPo when they were up by ten with under two minutes to play and they actually lost the game. I mean you have to try for that to happen and never call a time out. or run a stall play right? They pushed and pushed and the AD had to bring their concerns to the coach who just resigned after this. I remember those parents sitting in the stands taking over / under bets on how many turnovers this game (35 rings a bell) yet they never practiced fundamentals like passing etc. So the AD sure showed them ! And another inexperienced Vogues coach is brought in. (Like Mr Carter said, It is not her fault), She was just told by AD to apply and she was hired. It is the hiring structure you all need to address. She is young and naive, one can not really fault this whole thing on her . she had no experience to warrant this size a program . Someone tells me to go to Fort Knox, gives me the key and says Have at it, Well my first thought would not be 'What am I getting into here and do I deserve this. Am I qualified, Am I fit to lead a program this size?". I am walking into the vault and loading up. It is human nature for an optimist to believe it will all work out. She does not know what she does not know at this age or stage.
This blog started out asking about 'why the turnover'? You need to address the fundamental root of the problem. The lack of checks and balances (good one previous poster) in the hiring process. I am familiar with the other applicants and what happened in our community is clearly a travesty of power. This actually could have been a true district contender with the right choice for grooming this program.

I know you all say the principal is part of the network but are you sure the school board member the AD approached was the right one in the chain? Address a letter to the board and ask them if they are aware a school board member told you the AD had researched the drinking episode and told them it was a non-issue. It would carry more weight if you sign your names. If a school board is found to be complacent in something like this they open themselves to legal action for not doing any due diligence if any of the girls at that party were to drink, drive and die and then it is learned they were previously at a party their coaches and parents drank at but nothing was ever done. Not to mention the Post feeding frenzy. It is that simple, as they like to say in this blog. At the very least the AD should have researched it and taken action based on the results of that independant investigation. That is a serious issue at least as serious as the drinking and driving itself.
//////////////////////////////////////
For the CLUSTER 6 that oversees Lake Braddock

How to Contact Us
8115 Gatehouse Rd.
Falls Church, VA 22042

Phone: 571-423-1160
Fax: 571-423-1167
cluster6admin@fcps.edu
/////////////////////////////////////////

As StillPowerless said above:
@#$%^ Take action is the only thing that will empower you and those after you. If not you than who and if not now then when. I want to hear about it when some parents or someone with direct experience takes ACTION !!

Posted by: Just to be clear ()
Date: February 13, 2012 07:42PM

So to be clear the people on this blog, and a number of them, said the coaches of the team drank at a team function and the school took no action when notified? Is that accurate? And this violatea FCPS policy, correct?

I can see why parents are scared. Their kids would suffer.

But why no action.? Can someone explain?

Posted by: Cluster Response ()
Date: February 13, 2012 07:46PM

Send the blog link to them. Help them out.

Posted by: cant go back ()
Date: February 13, 2012 08:31PM

Too bad for the kids
A stolen season

Posted by: S A M E R E S U L T S ()
Date: February 13, 2012 09:48PM

Okay assholes, here you go:

Reason there is turnover - in order:
SAD Martino
Asshole parents of LB kids
Local youth basketball teams not preparing players
Soccer
Asshole parents of LB kids
SAD Martino

Surely, the coach was on the floor and blew the 10 point lead vs West Potomac.
Surely, the coach sent the kids to PVI.

No matter who the coach is/was past few years, you would get the same results!!
S A M E R E S U L T S Thank God, pretty girl has Big Girl to save her ass.
Coach will be back next year, then leave when Butler leaves. New coach will have shit left, shit coming in and then we all can shampoo, rinse, repeat, shampoo... all over again. Maybe the boundaries will once again change and give LB an even larger base to pull in kids from.

New coach has Dad coaching the game from the scorer's table anyway or should we all wait for Page 5 to chime in.

Stolen season ?!?!? did you look at Lee and South County ?!?!?

Posted by: School Board Member info ()
Date: February 13, 2012 09:50PM

So I researched who the Lake braddock school board member should be:
Seems like a bright woman !!

Meet the School Board - Megan McLaughlin
Meet Fairfax County School Board Member Megan McLaughlin, Braddock District

Contact Megan McLaughlin
Phone: 571-423-1088
E-mail: Megan.McLaughlin@fcps.edu
Executive Administrative Assistant
Melanie Turpin
Phone: 571-423-1070
E-mail:Melanie.Turpin@fcps.edu
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Cluster states the following: "
I know you all say the principal is part of the network but are you sure the school board member the AD approached was the right one in the chain?"

Ms Cluster I think you are mistaken. From the way I read this blog the AD did not go to the school board. The parent(s)? went to a school board member who then asked the AD about the party in question and it was the AD who came back to the school board and told them, him or her that the whole thing was an 'exaggeration' and a non-issue. No girls or parents were ever given the opportunity to anonymously contribute the truth.

Posted by: TrainWreck2 ()
Date: February 13, 2012 10:12PM

This blog is like I train wreck I cant help check back in on from time to time. It truly IS becoming more entertaining and intelligent and now it is even sharing school board and cluster group contacts so you can actually stop venting and DO something about it. I TOO want to hear when someone contacts the school board and cluster !!

and hey, that one was good stuff "Thank God, pretty girl has Big Girl to save her ass."

what does SAD Martino mean?s that an acronym for sh*thead athletic director?

Posted by: RealityCk ()
Date: February 13, 2012 10:54PM

Did the parents at the drinking party all drive home afterward with their kids?

If so, call child protective services, the parents aren't qualified to care for these great basketball players! The parents are horrible role models and dangers to society!

Someone find the CPS link on the county website and post the contact info here!

Posted by: hey reality check...do a blog check ()
Date: February 13, 2012 11:57PM

If one was reading the blog or if they used their brains... their daughters were there some of which are old enough to drive. Or a spouse who was designated driver. You make stupid unfounded assumptions. The coach and her brother did not have a designated \driver.

Posted by: ?? help?? ()
Date: February 14, 2012 12:19AM

??New coach has Dad coaching the game from the scorer's table anyway or should we all wait for Page 5 to chime in.??

What does that mean?

Posted by: BigGirlPress ()
Date: February 14, 2012 08:49AM

Pretty Girl has big Girl and Big girl has Big Press.. quick call the Post cause Lake Braddock gets some press. Butler success conmes from within and from her dad.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/highschools/lake-braddocks-natalie-butler-is-suddenly-stepping-out-of-her-fathers-shadow/2012/01/19/gIQAznecBR_story.html

Posted by: Success ()
Date: February 14, 2012 09:07AM

Yes, Butler's success is because of her and her dad. She is a great player and an even better person.

A shining star within a program covered by dark clouds.

I live in the community and from what I have heard there have been attempts at change. Parents can have a drink or two. That is NOT the point. The point is FCPS forbids this for coaches and teachers. Almost every athletic group with clout forbids it. And most places follow through. It is a county regulation folks. When the AD and principal know and refuse to act then what are people supposed to do? Stage a sit-in?

Posted by: TheBeatGoesOn ()
Date: February 14, 2012 12:09PM

Success Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes, Butler's success is because of her and her
> dad. She is a great player and an even better
> person.
>
> A shining star within a program covered by dark
> clouds.
>
> I live in the community and from what I have heard
> there have been attempts at change. Parents can
> have a drink or two. That is NOT the point. The
> point is FCPS forbids this for coaches and
> teachers. Almost every athletic group with clout
> forbids it. And most places follow through. It
> is a county regulation folks. When the AD and
> principal know and refuse to act then what are
> people supposed to do? Stage a sit-in?

Is is possible that the coach was disciplined -- a reprimand, a letter in her file, something else -- and the system isn't obligated to share that discipline with a bunch of people who are plainly looking for ANYTHING to use to bust this coach? What obligation would they have to share the results of any employee discipline with this sewing circle?

Posted by: frankblier ()
Date: February 14, 2012 12:13PM

If the varsity women's team basketball coaches did in fact drink at a team function, this article speaks volumes.

Coaches shouldn't drink around their athletes
By Craig Smith
Seattle Times staff reporter

Q: Situation: Basketball team wins big game and one set of parents invites all the other parents, players and coaches over to their home to celebrate with pizza. The hosts have soft drinks for the students but offer the adults alcoholic beverages. Is the coach making a mistake if he or she has an alcoholic drink in this setting?

A: Yes. Personally, I didn't think it was a big deal if the coaches had a beer or cocktail, but the half-dozen coaches and administrators I consulted sure did. And the more I thought about it, I realized they are probably right.

John Ruby, who coached Foss of Tacoma to the 2000 4A state boys basketball title, said drinking alcohol in front of players "blurs the lines and will make it difficult to be fully in 'coach role' when the players have that image to look back on."

Jerry Parrish, retired North Kitsap football coach who is secretary-treasurer of the Washington Coaches Association, said, "The coach is making a big mistake if he accepts an offer of alcohol. Kids do not need to see the coach in a situation where beer, wine or whatever is being consumed."

One athletic director said he recommends his coaches ask if liquor will be present at any gathering and politely decline the invitation if alcohol is going to be served.

I liked the answer of one of the state's most successful basketball coaches who in so many words told me that he would have a beer with his assistants after a tough game, especially on a weekend night. But he would make sure there were no kids or parents around when they sat down.

Posted by: StillGoing ()
Date: February 14, 2012 12:22PM

frankblier Wrote:
> If the varsity women's team basketball coaches did
> in fact drink at a team function, this article
> speaks volumes.
>
> Coaches shouldn't drink around their athletes
> By Craig Smith
> Seattle Times staff reporter
>
> Q: Situation: Basketball team wins big game and
> one set of parents invites all the other parents,
> players and coaches over to their home to
> celebrate with pizza. The hosts have soft drinks
> for the students but offer the adults alcoholic
> beverages. Is the coach making a mistake if he or
> she has an alcoholic drink in this setting?
>
> A: Yes. Personally, I didn't think it was a big
> deal if the coaches had a beer or cocktail, but
> the half-dozen coaches and administrators I
> consulted sure did. And the more I thought about
> it, I realized they are probably right.
>
> John Ruby, who coached Foss of Tacoma to the 2000
> 4A state boys basketball title, said drinking
> alcohol in front of players "blurs the lines and
> will make it difficult to be fully in 'coach role'
> when the players have that image to look back
> on."
>
> Jerry Parrish, retired North Kitsap football coach
> who is secretary-treasurer of the Washington
> Coaches Association, said, "The coach is making a
> big mistake if he accepts an offer of alcohol.
> Kids do not need to see the coach in a situation
> where beer, wine or whatever is being consumed."
>
> One athletic director said he recommends his
> coaches ask if liquor will be present at any
> gathering and politely decline the invitation if
> alcohol is going to be served.
>
> I liked the answer of one of the state's most
> successful basketball coaches who in so many words
> told me that he would have a beer with his
> assistants after a tough game, especially on a
> weekend night. But he would make sure there were
> no kids or parents around when they sat down.

Idon't thnk anybody's arguing that if a coach drank in front of her players, that would be a good idea. We don't know if the coach was punished. I'm getting the impression that a lot of people on this board think she should have been fired if she did have a beer in front of the players, and that's just kind of stupid.

Posted by: The rest of story ()
Date: February 14, 2012 12:30PM

I am gonna repost this. People don't need to look to far for a reason to complain.

This, coupled with the possible drinking, tells the whole story. Kids get suspended for five games if they do it.

REPOST:

I am not a parent of any child there. But I feel
badly for them.

I was however a coach.

I did not use curse words or stomp off in fits of
anger;
I treated every child with respect and dignity;
When kids came to me I listened to their concerns
and did not blow them off;
(as one poster indicated was done last year)
I treated parents with respect and did not punish
their children for the parents concerns (that was
in a post too)
And most of all.............
I adhered to the same standards that were expected
of the players regarding their conduct.

That is character. Win or lose. That is
character. Parents, players, alumni, etc. not
only have a right to expect it but to DEMAND it.

Posted by: Outside ()
Date: February 14, 2012 12:46PM

The rest of story Wrote:
> I am gonna repost this. People don't need to look
> to far for a reason to complain.
>
> This, coupled with the possible drinking, tells
> the whole story. Kids get suspended for five games
> if they do it.
>
>
> REPOST:
>
> I am not a parent of any child there. But I feel
> badly for them.
>
> I was however a coach.
>
> I did not use curse words or stomp off in fits of
>
> anger;
> I treated every child with respect and dignity;
> When kids came to me I listened to their concerns
>
> and did not blow them off;
> (as one poster indicated was done last year)
> I treated parents with respect and did not punish
>
> their children for the parents concerns (that was
>
> in a post too)
> And most of all.............
> I adhered to the same standards that were expected
>
> of the players regarding their conduct.
>
> That is character. Win or lose. That is
> character. Parents, players, alumni, etc. not
> only have a right to expect it but to DEMAND it.

Again -- I would agree that it wasn't a good idea if the coach drank in view of her players. But we don't know if she was punished; I don't know if it's even a punishable offense, although it certainly should be. But I would bet if it IS a punishable offense, it's not a 5 game suspension for an adult. All we know is that she wasn't suspended. There's a whole world of possible punishments out there short of suspension or firing. And, face it, firing her is what a lot of you want.

Posted by: Some Perspective ()
Date: February 14, 2012 12:51PM

Disclaimer: I'm not qualified to comment on this particular situation...don't know any facts or details beyond what I'm reading here.

That said, I've seen a disturbing trend in Fairfax County and Northern Virginia recently of parents trying to go through various different avenues to try publicly to assert their influence and get coaches fired.

I have a few friends who have been coaches in the past, and I can tell you...the environment is poisonous for coaches these days. After a group of parents works in the public forum to get a coach fired, that school becomes something of a pariah for good, qualified coaches. For example, a head varsity basketball coach in this area makes MAYBE $5K a year. These people just flat aren't going to want to work for a school where it's well known that parents will march on the principal at the first sign of any discontent on the part of the players.

Parents: If you don't like the coach, and it means that much to you, then just take your kid off the team. There is life outside of high school basketball.

Just my two cents.

Posted by: No moral compass ()
Date: February 14, 2012 01:28PM

noone is on here not one post saying FIRE THE COACH as far as I recall. I am reading a current of feeling sorry for her thrust into a situation that was way above her head that she did not have the qualifications and experience to lead. The character issue is palpable. The current on here is about the athletic directors abuse of unchecked power hiring inexperienced Vogue coaches. pay attention. It is a matter of character, setting an example and not drinking and driving . a letter of reprimand if not previously done will surely now be slid in by the AD before any school board reinvestigation or cluster group contact. Appears Nothing was done at the time as stated the AD told parents and school board member it was 'exaggerated'. He would rather cover his behind for his hiring decision than research and take action. Depraved empty character tanks across the spectrum. Are you paying any attention? You cant set this kind of an example to your team, behavior during a game with techs, not cursing at kids in practice,not refusing to go into lockerroom at half time, not responding to any eMails, not having ten minutes to meet with the parent(s) of kid who left for PVI despite a few texted requests. I know that mom offered to meet her before work, during her lunch hour or any night and coach could not make the time to meet the starting center's mom for even 10 min except to offer one meeting time before a summer game when she had already been sent schedule that girl would be at NCAA pre-Jr Nationals meeting. The mom was open minded and wanted to meet the woman and talk basketball is all. One of the applicants was going to bring his 6'2" daughter, who is also highly recruited,with him to Lake Braddock . That applicant had state titles, D1 playing experience and knew the recruiting world and contacts inside and out. 20+ years of coaching experience and dealing with players and parents and we could go on about all the other applicants. There would have been a very different team dynamic here with the seniors who quit, the junior guard that quit, the PVI girls, the tall experienced daughter addition and natalie. They surely would have known how to run a 3 on 3 drill at the outset of the season. There are just so many sad 'if only's' here and an AD gets to bring in his hand picked Vogues inexperienced coach. It boggles the thinking mans mind.

I also would like to know what is meant by the coaches dad coaching the games from scorer's table. I have not been for a while. Is this true?

Posted by: CompetitionFormer coach ()
Date: February 14, 2012 01:32PM

lets put this Washington Post press in perspective

Awesome article for white suburbia Fairfax County school and wonderful accomplishment. She is a great young lady and from what I see and hear, humble. I want to see her play with and against some real competition though ! Some teammates who have played on more than church teams or area BRYC level AAu teams. They played West Springfield with Georgetown commit Logan Battle out (but then again she is barely 6'so it would be interesting)
I am sure the 9 coaches that have been to see play want the same! Play against or with Faith Randolph, Lindsey Spann, Rhamat Alhassan, Pandora Wilson, Lanay Montgomery, Zoe BEard-Falls or Casey Curtis(both pre-injury), Jade Clark, Mooriah Rowser, Lindsay Allen, Kate Gillespie, Jonquel Jones, Brittnay Jenkins, Dejane Boykin, Arianna Freeman, Marlena Tremba, Dada, Alston, Tashia Butler, Tyshell King, etc etc with other teammates that can play, I mean really Play and have basketball smarts. Put Lake Braddock on the floor in any gym against Riverdale Baptist, Good Counsel, St Johns, Holy Cross, Aberdeen, Mcdonogh, Gaithersburg, HD Woodson, Northpoint and they will leave crying. Undoubtable that there will be offers based on the progress in such a short time, the potential and the height. A rose among thorns. True, as stated above, A shining star within a program covered by dark clouds and we still would like to see in a competitive setting with all good teammates.

Posted by: I'm out ()
Date: February 14, 2012 01:33PM

Too many crazy helicopter parents without perspective. Enjoy your lives. In ten years, maybe you'll figure out what's important.

Posted by: Stay Tuned ()
Date: February 14, 2012 01:59PM

Something is being done now. Parents and community leaders have the courage to follow through.

Teach your Kids that is not only OK to stand up for what is right -- it is why we live in a democracy.

A way more important lesson that anything learned in basketball.

Posted by: Hilarious ()
Date: February 14, 2012 02:02PM

America is a democracy. High School is not.

When your kid grows up soft and whiny, remember there are four fingers pointing back at yourself.

Posted by: Stay Tuned ()
Date: February 14, 2012 02:22PM

Listen Hillarious

Better yet the kids learn to stand up for what it right. That is not whining. It is leadership.

Truth is Coach Harris and his team need to be re-hired now and a formal apology issued to them.

They were and are people of the highest standards that kids can look up to and be proud to play for.

They set an example! Time to do the right thing Mr. AD.

Posted by: Coaching from the scorer's table ()
Date: February 14, 2012 02:34PM

I also would like to know what is meant by the coaches dad coaching the games from scorer's table. I have not been for a while. Is this true?---

Yes, watch the game tonight and who Pretty talks and runs idea through.
It is not her younger Assistant coach- who is more qualified and a better coach, it is not the other loud mouth tall lady on the bench or even her brother.
It is her dad at the scorer's table.
Most of their lazy asses don't do anything for the basketball community or for AAU.

What is the concern with them being Vogues coaches? Vogues has been around since late 70's, many current AAU teams (Stars) are simply break offs of them. Also, would not consider one year of 7th grade Regional team a qualification. In fact, she missed many weekends of those.

Enjoy your last game tonight LB folks, the lynch mob will be outside waiting for you all.

Yes, I am an unhappy parent and yes, it has to do with playing time for mine !!

Posted by: Oh, Man ()
Date: February 14, 2012 02:42PM

Coaching from the scorer's table Wrote:
> I also would like to know what is meant by the
> coaches dad coaching the games from scorer's
> table. I have not been for a while. Is this
> true?---
>
> Yes, watch the game tonight and who Pretty talks
> and runs idea through.
> It is not her younger Assistant coach- who is more
> qualified and a better coach, it is not the other
> loud mouth tall lady on the bench or even her
> brother.
> It is her dad at the scorer's table.
> Most of their lazy asses don't do anything for the
> basketball community or for AAU.
>
> What is the concern with them being Vogues
> coaches? Vogues has been around since late 70's,
> many current AAU teams (Stars) are simply break
> offs of them. Also, would not consider one year
> of 7th grade Regional team a qualification. In
> fact, she missed many weekends of those.
>
> Enjoy your last game tonight LB folks, the lynch
> mob will be outside waiting for you all.
>
> Yes, I am an unhappy parent and yes, it has to do
> with playing time for mine !!

Pure class. There it is. "Lynch mob." "My kid's playing time."

Posted by: be quiet oh man ()
Date: February 14, 2012 02:58PM

No one made this coach behave the way people say she did.

While I don't like lynch mob concept and do not agree, let's quit blaming the parents and the kids.

Real problems here. This is clearly NOT one or two parents. It is a community.

Win or lose tonite, later in the week or at regionals, this team has problems.

Posted by: Simple Solution ()
Date: February 14, 2012 03:19PM

A simple problem to solve this problem for now.

Move the varsity coach back to Freshman or JV where she belongs. Send her to communications training. Let her get some experience.

Hire Vern Butler. Look what he did for his daughter per today’s Post. And I am serious about this. Bring integrity and experience back to that program now.

No one would argue with giving that job to Vern Butler. He knows how to both coach and play.

Posted by: Vogues ()
Date: February 14, 2012 04:27PM

Nothing wrong with the Vogues. My own daughter played for them years ago. problem is with the athletic director being so intwined with the organization, He coached for them, his daughters played for them, he has hired at least the last three coaches from them after padding their resumes there. So involved with them that he has free will to disregard 5 other extremely qualified candidates THAT is the issue. America is a democracy and high school should have some of the same principles of checks and balances in hiring matters. You could give LB Priester (Vogues coach and Oakton coach who just placed the Coyer sisters at Villanova// NFHS 2010 Mideast Section Coach of the Year ) any day. Say what you want at least the man knows how to train and coach the game and does not check with daddy at the scorers table. An AD should not have free reign to place unqualified, yes I said it, candidates as varsity coach ever again especially when the applicant pool was so deep.

Posted by: Regroup ()
Date: February 14, 2012 04:39PM

Give the team to Vern Butler for a year.
Let Brothers be an asst. and maybe the asst girls JV Coach

Get a committee together and get the right person in there.
Feel sorry for current coach.

Posted by: Who ()
Date: February 14, 2012 05:00PM

Brothers? WTF
Preister?, really? You are a know nothing
Good players do not mean good coaches. Butler is not D1 material as a difference maker. Needs to get out of LB BEFORE thinking D1.

Let us see how the TALENT does in AAU, this go around.

Has anyone seen that post handle the ball? Curtis? Not

Now, there were 5 qualified candidates? Not

Go film tonight game too and get that lynch mob in action. Parents, you have scared away the next ones too.

Posted by: end of eason ()
Date: February 14, 2012 05:51PM

So tell me. What are the coaches gift this year?? Wine Glasses etched in basketballs??

Posted by: Candidates ()
Date: February 14, 2012 06:25PM

Now there were 5 qualified candidates YES! The parents that year got their resumes and one went into principals office with them!
1.Calvin Crenshaw- would have brought Dyamond with him
2. Rocky Carter- currently at the school oaching boys team with Metress and teaching phys ed // and a saint as you can see by his post on this blog. coached AAU for MANy years and led the girls basketball program at Annandale for a while
3.Dave Mcrae
4.Paula something who was a pupil of crenshaw and had a basketball training business , played D-1 ball and played ball professionally in Europe. She was not even interviewed. appears that AD could then say he wanted to hire a girl who the girls could relate to and that is why he went with coach he hand picked. This 'wanted to try a female' is what principal told parent who brought him the other 4 resumes Ummmmmmmm brilliant reason, cause pretty coach has different hardware between the legs.
5. Jim Watson

Would you like to now debate their qualifications and years and years of experience, D-1 placements, D1 ball playing experience, state titles, years of high level AAU experience , commissioner of BRYC, and that is just for starters. Years of experience dealing with players and parents and so forth. We can go through each one and compare it to the new hire

---Yes DO go ahead and tape tonights game you might see more character shining through--- Pretty coach threw her water bottle across the floor at West Po game and screamed "Goddammit can't anyone fuckin play defense? "Put a video on her and send it to the school board.

You must be some D-3 college scout or pissed off LB parent if Curtis is no good cause 60+ schools sending letters and eMails non stop seem to think she is. 6 offers already- D-1 -- and Ivy leagues also asking for SAT scores so you are clueless. Ivy leagues cant make 'offers' She has been out with a broken hand most of the season but had a great summer.

Yes, Priester really. He is an EXcellent coach and can teach the game of basketball. Award: NFHS 2010 Mideast Section Coach of the Year- The Mideast section includes Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia and the District of Columbia. Well over 500 wins and you want to debate if he can coach? BWAAAaaahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhaaaaaa He does not have to check with daddy at the scorers table.

Posted by: Circus ()
Date: February 14, 2012 07:02PM

Go watch pretty girl scream at the girls in locker room when she is one causing the struggles. When you play weak players expect to lose. No coach would ever play freshman on a team with no skill but pretty girl has pumped thier heads so full of crap they are nasty to the other players. No REAL coach would of even put them at the varsity level. So to you people who are just talking to be talking maybe you should blog elsewhere.

Posted by: Sad ()
Date: February 14, 2012 07:04PM

Its sad that d1 college coaches are saying that player dribbles like she in second grade. The ad doesnt care he likes to look at her.

Posted by: End of seasonHA ()
Date: February 14, 2012 07:24PM

Good one

Wine glasses, , for coaches gifts

This blog ought to go national cause it is funneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....(Vogues post) 'he does not have to check with daddy at scorers table'.. this blog is seriously funny

on the one hand
but so sad

Wonder how they doin now at Woodson. Wish them luck

Posted by: win or lose ()
Date: February 14, 2012 07:31PM

Who cares
It does not change the nepotism, corruption, etc etc

Posted by: ethcs ()
Date: February 14, 2012 07:36PM

It is ethics and character.
She has truly been cruel - yes I said cruel to many girls.
Come on parents whose kids have been pumped up who would NEVER make another V team.

It is all about lack of character.

Posted by: Parents Do the Right Th g ()
Date: February 14, 2012 07:45PM

Parents who know this is wrong
Do the right thing.
Show your child that character counts.
Surely the parents of these AAU players know this is not the way you run a team
My daughter has friends on this team. There is no morale. Frosh have been given every chance. She benches the kids whose parents speak up.

Posted by: 1stRound ()
Date: February 14, 2012 08:45PM

So Lake Braddock takes the first round against Woodson. Big girl scores about 30 as Woodson has no answer to that size. Woodson does not even have anyone over 5'10 or 11. Good luck to the girls in round 2.

Posted by: without Natalie ()
Date: February 14, 2012 08:48PM

Without Natalie Butler the team would be winless

Posted by: Woodson fan ()
Date: February 14, 2012 08:55PM

Guard was over line. A 2 not a 3. At least there is another week of entertainment.

Posted by: 1ST round ()
Date: February 14, 2012 09:09PM

without Natalie Wrote:
> Without Natalie Butler the team would be winless

Well CLEARLY duh when one person scores 30 they are the team...but a win is a win is a win is a win.

Posted by: end of season ()
Date: February 14, 2012 09:13PM

end of eason Wrote:
> So tell me. What are the coaches gift this year??
> Wine Glasses etched in basketballs??

So they won. What I want to know is Where da party at ??

Posted by: Scary stuff ()
Date: February 14, 2012 09:49PM

This is not funny! This is scary that coaches are allowed to act like this in front of teenagers that parents are trying to teach their children to be responsible adults. It's a shame that the ad cares more about his coach than his players. It worries me what these kids are learning guess its ok to party hard in college too. That's it go bruins drink hard in college.

Posted by: Will lose ()
Date: February 14, 2012 10:06PM

You all do realize they will lose against WS right?

Posted by: RealityAgain ()
Date: February 14, 2012 10:12PM

It's scary that parents are trying to teach their children to be responsible by hosting a team party with alcohol where all the adults drink and drive their kids home and then the coach is accused of having the problem!

Drunk driving = felony!
Bad coaching = 4 (hopefully 5) pages of underground material about a school with no tradition of winning girls hoops!

Stay classy LB parents!

Posted by: speak up ()
Date: February 14, 2012 10:13PM

Perhaps it is time to call the White House.
Or 60 Minutes? 48 Hours? This has all the makings of a great investigative story.

If the school board won't act then the media will. I guess zero tolerance only applies to kids

Posted by: Read the Regs ()
Date: February 14, 2012 10:24PM

Coaches who drink at team functions violate FCPS policy. It is a reg. Look it up. VHSL does not condone it. Responsible school systems take action. I dont believe anyone said parents were drunk.

Not the point. YES the coaches were WRONG. Repeat. Wrong.

Look either enforce the regulation or remove it. But don't cover it up, downplay it or act like it was no big deal. Coaches have to lead by example. It was and is wrong. What about bad language, disrespect of players and parents? Temper Tantrums?

The kids deserve better. Sleep on that

Posted by: Have Read ()
Date: February 14, 2012 10:35PM

I've read them. I challenge you to produce the regulation that prohibits coaches from drinking at an off-site, non-school activity when other adults are legally consuming alcohol. I KNOW VHSL does NOT prohibit it. I've never seen it in writing in FCPS other than the "morals" clause of contracts for teachers and school-based employess.

Personally, I can't believe a coach would drink in front of players. But if it's legal and the kids' parents are all legally consuming alcohol in front of their kids, what additional damage does the coach do to these kids? Classless? Yes. Wrong? Why? Kids take more direction from coaches than parents? What f'd up logic is that?

Parents lead by example. What about anonymous internet allegations, rumors of back room deals to get the job, parents whining about playing time on the ffx undeground? Internet temper tantrums?

The kids deserve better. Sleep on that!

Come on, so close to five pages of meaningless blogging!

Posted by: Overall issue ()
Date: February 14, 2012 11:29PM

This sounds like the parents are saying an overall issue not just drinking or playing time. It's apparent that you have read are either involved or just a troll. I'm guessing troll due to ignorance and just plain nasty person. I think the parents are concerned about role models it's very apparent that they are trying to do what they believe is right. Unlike you who has some vendetta against parents. Better yet you think you can do better why don't you call that school and ask for her job since you seem to be a lonely person. I say to all parents at that school do what you believe is right.

Posted by: Challenge accepted ()
Date: February 15, 2012 12:41AM

History of drunk driving laws
The first jurisdiction in the United States of America to adopt laws against drunk driving was New York in 1910, with California and others following. Early laws simply prohibited driving while intoxicated, requiring proof of a state of intoxication with no specific definition of what level of inebriation qualified.
In 1938, the American Medical Association created a "Committee to Study Problems of Motor Vehicle Accidents". At the same time, the National Safety Council set up a "Committee on Tests for Intoxication".

In the US, most of the laws and penalties were greatly enhanced starting in the late 1970s, and through the 1990s, largely due to pressure from groups like Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) and Students Against Destructive Decisions (SADD) and leaders like Candy Lightner. Significantly, zero tolerance laws were enacted which criminalized driving a vehicle with 0.01% or 0.02% BAC for drivers under 21.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
The above is the Wikipedia history of drinking and driving laws. Capeche?? Someone is seriously posting an arguement here that nothing OTHER than a MORALS clause prohibits coaches drinking at team events?? I think that is PLENTY! God forbid we expect soneone to set an example and have morals !! They CHALLENGE people to submit a specific clause to prohibit drinking and driving home from an event? R U Kidding Me?? This is not a referendum on whatever parents drank who may have been driven home by child or spouse as stated earlier. it is known that coach and brother drank and they did not have designated drivers. Fairfax County has employed said individual and she has brought brother on board. Whether she and he are over 21 and of consentual age is not the question. The next HUGE thing is that the AD did not investigate the incident in question and the third thing is that it was blown off as "exaggerated" and swept under the rug. Herein lies the problem. There is a Student Rights and Responsibilities (SR&R) that every student / athlete must sign, surely the same standards are expected of Fairfax county teachers and coaches?

Rumors of back room deals to land the job...?? You obviously are not tracking this blog. Links were copied straight from the internet as proof the ADS turned over HIS 12 YOld team team to coach Pretty and then hired her over very qualified candidates. This has been discussed for three pages and names have now been posted. (and these are only the names we know of, could have been more) 3 Vogues buddies in a row is not rumors

Posted by: regs ()
Date: February 15, 2012 07:31AM

Reg 4418
yes coaches are employees
And yes team mandated functions count on property or off

Posted by: Not just drinking ()
Date: February 15, 2012 08:53AM

I think this has to do with more than drinking

Posted by: RealityAgain2 ()
Date: February 15, 2012 12:00PM

RealityAgain Wrote:
.....>
> Drunk driving = felony!
> Bad coaching = 4 (hopefully 5) pages of
> underground material about a school with no
> tradition of winning girls hoops!

EXACTLY what is being discussed on this blog. !!! The reason being everyone turns their head cause AD has so many winning programs so as some one stated before, the GBB at LB is the 'sacrificial lamb' with a rubber stamp approval committee where the AD can install his inexperienced Vogues buddies ! EXACTLY. There is plenty of talent that live(d) in this district but 4 quit ( cant tell me some of these were not good!), 2 transferred to private, One could have been brought on board. There COULD be a winning tradition if nurtured by a respected, seasoned experienced coach. Another factor stated previously The athletes coming up that are playing select often quit for soccer cause LB basketball coaches never have taken any interest in nurturing a relationship. Other programs do this consistently. I remember the guys coaches from 2 other schools attending an 8th grade basketball game and coming to a practice of the AAU team my son was on. Not Lake Braddock. It is the same on the girls side. It is the little things that build a successful program.

Posted by: Will there ever be action ()
Date: February 15, 2012 12:30PM

By all means let's cover this up too. This is not an issue raised by the few but championed by the many. FCPS school board: this is your problem so do something.

The children are watching you!

Posted by: La Di Dah ()
Date: February 15, 2012 12:46PM

The same 3-4 people, with the same posts, over and over again . . . have you considered building a clubhouse? You could sit around and tell ghost stories. It would be more constructive that what you're doing, which is exactly NOTHING.

Posted by: same corruption ()
Date: February 15, 2012 01:00PM

Same corruption year in and out.
Never any resolution.
A long tradition of NOTHING

Posted by: HSbballfan ()
Date: February 15, 2012 01:06PM

Congrats to the Lady Bruins for a great OT comeback win yesterday!!
Nice job by the boys also beating Annandale.

Good luck to all the Patriot District teams!!
All this venom and nobody can mention the hard work these players & coaches put in and it is nice to see a hard fought win come from the effort!!

Posted by: More than one ()
Date: February 15, 2012 01:32PM

News flash idiot it seems to be more than one parent. I think I may build a club house for the snobs of fairfax county who think they are better than everyone else. If you give money and kiss butt to LB then you are privileged. So keep kissing up your child won't play D 1 ball either.

Posted by: ConGratS AGAIN ()
Date: February 15, 2012 02:31PM

HSbballfan Wrote:
> Congrats to the Lady Bruins for a great OT
> comeback win yesterday!!
> Nice job by the boys also beating Annandale.
>
> Good luck to all the Patriot District teams!!
> All this venom and nobody can mention the hard
> work these players & coaches put in and it is nice
> to see a hard fought win come from the effort!!

HUH? Great to add another mention of the win but I see it having been discussed they won the first round last night I see someone wondering how they were doing while the game was being played and I also see a woodson parent mentioned the shot was a 2 and not a three and someone said a win is a win is a win right? And yes, ALL the players put in a lot of hard work all season and the coaches put in their time as well, and what does that have to do with the price of tea in China related to the fundamental issues being discussed on this blog?

VERY happy for the girls !! GoNatalie wih 30 points and a Post article as previously stated a few different times and so ??

If Venom = Frustration and truth then Venom it is.

I also see a lot of posts took place yesterday during game time so unless parents are skipping games to post on FU then you might be wrong. there are also alumni, neighborhood people, fans, former players, parents of former players. LaDiDah is the SAME person coming on here trying to make it sound like it is just a sewing circle of classless bitter parents which is obviously not the case. And you have no clue whether calls have been made and what is in the works.

Posted by: Funny stuff ()
Date: February 15, 2012 02:40PM

Coaches put in time with who? Working with the two little fresh and not paying much attention to anyone else. When they should be on fresh team at best. Ok then I give them credit they put in hard work.

Date: February 15, 2012 04:01PM

Yes, if you call giving two freshman with no experience at all time to improve and start and building them up so there is great angst on this team and these kids get better cause they get court time and benching kids who have played all their lives no attention and zero chances then the coach deserves a an Olympic Medal. (Before you go there IN THE KNOW, these kids do not “SUCK” )

No I am not a whiny parent. But I am a fan and follow this game. And yes I do know kids on this team. Yes I am friends with some of the parents. Despite the lines given to kids about “playing time is earned in practice, work hard, etc. being fed to these kids day in and day out, it all comes down to who you know and what you will tolerate.” Question her and your kid pays the price. Win or lose it is losing season for many of the kids who have worked hard and been given nothing. How about some kudos for them once in awhile for showing the class to hang in there day in and day out and practice hard. They are the true heroes on this team. Those kids and Natalie who has led with grace, dignity and style fitting of a true champion.

Posted by: Loonies . . . ()
Date: February 15, 2012 04:06PM

What's amazing is that the people who want the coach flogged and pilloried are starting to argue with each other. It's like vipers in a pit.

Posted by: Tooney ()
Date: February 15, 2012 04:23PM

How are they arguing. This is what happens in a cover up.
Other than the coaches and their friends and a few trolls message consistent

Posted by: Summary ()
Date: February 15, 2012 05:01PM

Summary of Posts:

Someone posted that drinkng took place by coaches at a team function that is against a Reg. of County. Wrong.

No visble consequences and certainly nothing said to students who all knew, i.e. no apology; Wrong.

Someone posted about inappropriate language either at games or practice - lost track. Wrong.

Someone posted in so many words that some kids given no chance because parents spoke up. And that this happened last year too. Wrong.

Lots of posts about hiring practices and lack of experience and oversight. Raises questions.

What did I miss?

Oh I know, when is someone in authority gonna exercise due diligence and truly investigate?

Posted by: MoreApplicants ()
Date: February 15, 2012 07:32PM

Candidates Wrote:
> Now there were 5 qualified candidates YES! The
> parents that year got their resumes and one went
> into principals office with them!
> 1.Calvin Crenshaw- would have brought Dyamond with
> him
> 2. Rocky Carter- currently at the school oaching
> boys team with Metress and teaching phys ed // and
> a saint as you can see by his post on this blog.
> coached AAU for MANy years and led the girls
> basketball program at Annandale for a while
> 3.Dave Mcrae
> 4.Paula something who was a pupil of crenshaw and
> had a basketball training business , played D-1
> ball and played ball professionally in Europe. She
> was not even interviewed. appears that AD could
> then say he wanted to hire a girl who the girls
> could relate to and that is why he went with coach
> he hand picked. This 'wanted to try a female' is
> what principal told parent who brought him the
> other 4 resumes Ummmmmmmm brilliant reason,
> cause pretty coach has different hardware between
> the legs.
> 5. Jim Watson

I am also aware that Parker Roach applied for that position, that makes at LEAST six extremely qualified applicants. Anybody affiliated with basketball in this region is familiar with this coach

Posted by: loong list ()
Date: February 15, 2012 07:37PM

The list as long......very very long

Many years of top notch coaching skills on behalf of many skilled AAU coaches.
People of the highest character.

Apparently at LB the motto is No or Not Much Experience. Apply Here.

Posted by: Cluster ()
Date: February 15, 2012 07:56PM

Cluster Response Wrote:
> Send the blog link to them. Help them out.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Done. We shall see.

Posted by: goodjob ()
Date: February 15, 2012 09:28PM

Thanks Cluster
Nce to see action

Posted by: beat goes on ()
Date: February 16, 2012 09:36AM

The beat goes on

Posted by: Ummm... ()
Date: February 16, 2012 09:41AM

Sending this "blog link" to cluster supervision will result in nothing but them shaking their heads at the antics of shit-for-brains parents and other useless idiots and their behavior in an anonymous forum.

Your kids are ashamed of you. REALLY, they are.

Posted by: Shit4Brains ()
Date: February 16, 2012 09:54AM

I think the only thing the kids would be ashamed of is that it took so long to step up and take action. I would hope if I had a kid there they would wnat a parent that would not be afraid to stand up for what is right...sooner. Thank you Cluster and whoever else is taking a stand. REALLY thank you.

Posted by: Profiles in Courage ()
Date: February 16, 2012 10:00AM

Oh, yeah, the critics' society is positively courageous, standing up for . . . something. Not liking the coach. Making shit up. Making anonymous criticisms of the coach. Gotta love people applauding "Cluster" for claiming the freaking LINK was forwarded! Whoa, it's the American Revolution all over again! Give me anonymity or give me death!

The last guy was right; your kids roll their eyes at you, and crack another beer.

Posted by: courage ()
Date: February 16, 2012 10:13AM

Believe what you want
Most of this is true.
It happened.
Got nothing to do with liking someone.
CHARACTER.

Posted by: HSbballfan ()
Date: February 16, 2012 10:28AM

Who's going to the game tonight to root for the Lady Bruins?
Who's going to the game tonight to root against the Lady Bruin Coach? Shame on you!

Looking forward to a great game from BOTH teams!!

Posted by: Call The Waaaambulance ()
Date: February 16, 2012 10:34AM

courage Wrote:
> Believe what you want
> Most of this is true.
> It happened.
> Got nothing to do with liking someone.
> CHARACTER.

Or lack thereof. Which is what the cowards' circle has shown on this thread.

Date: February 16, 2012 11:09AM

Dearest profiles in courage. I am sure you would like this all to go away so you minimize it and put people down and isnt that the pot calling the kettle black, You live on here with 30 different monikers disputing every possible claim even when proof is provided and NUMEROUS people from all walks concur with the FACTS. You are trying to quash the uprising but it is too late. I called the school board member previously provided. I called on her work number and her personal number and I provided my contact information. I provided my name. If you read the profile resume of the district 6 Lake braddock school board member you will see she helped formulate zero tolerance so I do not think The ADs charm and minimilization of the events will win the day. I wuld not have wasted my time if I did not think it would make a difference. I contacted the Cluster group and I sent them the link through my personal eMail so it is not anonymous. I am NOT a parent of a child on that team (nor of any of the young ladies that quit this year) or you can bet my kid would pay the price cause I too know that is the truth at LB. You need to shut the hell up if you dont know what you are talking about. Or...maybe you DO know what I am talking about , you have a stake in this battle and I have a pretty good idea who you might be but I will not get down in your gutter and sling mud with you. One thng is for sure, you have a stake in this battle. I can not imagine anyone else who would have an issue with a group coming together with a common issue, blogging anonymously, and seeing the truth come to the forefront because at LB and in Fairfax county they never like the group to come together and compare notes and they castrate anyone who speaks up. Coming together has happened here and I know there is enough TRUTH here to warrant some investigation. I know others have contacted as well and more need to do so.

Speak up people ! I do not even have a reason to fight your battle except that I know it is wrong what is going on there in the inner school community. Do the right thing. I am a mother and I can feel your pain. Speak up for your child and those that follow. MANY facts have been included in these pages. If you have a child that has been through this abuse then speak up or forever hold your piece and you will regret it! I KNOW my son would be proud of my actions. If you see someone raped, shot or abused and do nothing you are just as guilty. Granted this is not quite this level(smile) but it is still wrong what is going on there.

ProfilesInCourage or LaDiDah, whatever you are calling yourself today-You have such a disdain for oppressed people blogging anonymously and you have such high character yet you respond continuously with the same tone trying to disband the sewing circle'. Speak up then Put you name to it profiles in courage. put up or shut up.

Date: February 16, 2012 11:42AM

I use one name and I call up the chain giving my name. I do NOT sign on here using , just in this one page alone, Hilarious, Have Read, Loonies..., Ummmm..., laDiDah, profiles in courage, call the waaaambulance, (that I am sure of) with your half sentences, caustic tone, apostrophy after the s's on critics' and cowards' your "...' dot dot dots your CAPS... Aren't you clever SMH Your postings are all so transparent.

I will try to get to the game to cheer for the team. Go BRUINS. Thank you Highschool basketball Fan.HSbballfan One certainly can lose sight of the big picture as it is about the girls after all is said and done.

Posted by: Panties In A Bunch ()
Date: February 16, 2012 12:05PM

If you think you know who it is, call 'em out. But you won't.

Date: February 16, 2012 12:13PM

Panties In A Bunch Wrote:
> If you think you know who it is, call 'em out.
> But you won't.

Sorry Panties in a Bunch. I dont like to do what he/she is accusing people of. Unless I am SURE I don't post or call anyone out. So you are right, I won't. Only thing I am sure of because I am an observant person, with a brain and it is so evident. It is the same person but just being Pretty sure who it is will not get me to sling mud.

Posted by: Please.... ()
Date: February 16, 2012 12:57PM

Cluster Wrote:
> Panties In A Bunch Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If you think you know who it is, call 'em out.
> > But you won't.
>
>
> Sorry Panties in a Bunch. I dont like to do what
> he/she is accusing people of. Unless I am SURE I
> don't post or call anyone out. So you are right, I
> won't. Only thing I am sure of because I am an
> observant person, with a brain and it is so
> evident. It is the same person but just being
> Pretty sure who it is will not get me to sling
> mud.

Never stopped you before.

Posted by: Clean your Bathroom ()
Date: February 16, 2012 01:53PM

It is during adversity when one can really make a diffetence. But making a difference is not about being a big hero, It is simply about leaving the bathroom a little cleaner going out, than when you came in. Author Unknown

Why would anyone suggest that kids, parents, alumni, community leaders should do nothing if they see a wrong they want to make right?

This is not about or against a person. It is about a broken system. Win or lose- a broken system.

Posted by: If you are a parent ()
Date: February 16, 2012 03:00PM

If you want to see real change for the better call this number
571-423-1260
You can do it anonymously but you have to have courage to act now.
This is your one and only chance to take a stand
Do it.

Expose the cover-ups

Posted by: AddPlease... ()
Date: February 16, 2012 03:03PM

Cluster Wrote:
> I use one name and I call up the chain giving my
> name. I do NOT sign on here using , just in this
> one page alone, Hilarious, Have Read, Loonies...,
> Ummmm..., laDiDah, profiles in courage, call the
> waaaambulance, (that I am sure of) with your
> half sentences, caustic tone, apostrophy after
> the s's on critics' and cowards' your "...'
> dot dot dots your CAPS... Aren't you clever
> SMH Your postings are all so transparent.

Hey Cluster, Add "Please..." to your list of transparent monikers this same circle jerk is using. lol "never stopped you before" this person reminds me of a 6 year old at recess sticking their tongue out and screaming NAaaannNaaNANAaNAaaaaa Dont even acknowledge the jerk

Posted by: call now ()
Date: February 16, 2012 03:06PM

Dont complain
Call right now

Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 14

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.