HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...345678910111213All...LastNext
Current Page: 8 of 14
Re: Lake braddock girls basketball
Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: April 24, 2012 05:34PM

Are u kiddi g Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> More Complete: lots of parents and people have
> taken actions not posted here and that includes
> students. Posting here makes people feel better
> if only for a moment.

Well, that's cool.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Thank you More Complete ()
Date: April 24, 2012 05:40PM

Thank for understanding More Complete
BTW, LB administrators are ones responsible.
Maybe one day someone will actually listen to those who have spoken up and spoken out. Wait. This is FFX County.

Date: April 24, 2012 05:46PM

Sure thing. The administrators should listen, if people have indeed approached them. I imagine if enough do they will. This is why I question the validity of the complaints, if enough people thought it was an issue, it would be addressed.

As someone else pointed out earlier, it's just a game/sport. In the grand scheme of things, it's nothing to get too upset about.

Posted by: To more complete ()
Date: April 24, 2012 06:17PM

You would think that they would act. But coaching staff has friends in high places. Plus it is girls basketball. Not the most important thing n life.

Posted by: Afraid ()
Date: April 25, 2012 07:38AM

@ more complete everyone is too afraid. The coach is being protected beyond words. If you speak up the principal and AD throw it back on the parents and your child gets punished. It is a very real situation and the complaints are legitimate. The Ad also has a big mouth!

Posted by: Frank Blier ()
Date: April 25, 2012 02:00PM

If the principal and athletic director can't find the courage to dismiss the coach, then maybe the players who rightfully should have been playing this year will have to resort to a "Masada" revolt by not playing for LB next season. Let the coach have her players that run (and forget to dribble) with the ball next season. Sometimes it is better to steal defeat from your enemies than it is to fight them in a losing cause. Eventually, this coach will be dismissed just like so many at the college level who fail to realize that her type of behavior and lack of class will not motivate players. She'll either change or be relegated to extinction.

Posted by: corrupt ()
Date: April 25, 2012 05:27PM

Sports here are not fair
Not everyone has an equal chance.
All administrators do is protect coaches.no matter what they do.

Kids are an afterthought.

It makes people sick

Posted by: oldboys ()
Date: April 26, 2012 08:58PM

The old boys rule in FFX. NEVER will change

Posted by: fairfax star ()
Date: April 27, 2012 11:13AM

You should all take your daughters to O'Connell to play for Aggie McCormick-Dix. She's a real sweetheart who just cares about developing players and will singlehandedly get all of your daughters D1 scholarships.

Posted by: If i could ()
Date: April 27, 2012 11:15AM

If i could afford it i would believe me.

Posted by: fairfax star ()
Date: April 27, 2012 11:31AM

You should call Aggie. I'm sure she can get your daughter a scholarship based on her talent. Also, she will for sure get your daughter a college scholarship so you will save on the college money anyway, so you can probably afford the tuition. Either that or become Catholic.

Posted by: Number ()
Date: April 27, 2012 12:06PM

Do you have that number?

Posted by: BiggMacc ()
Date: April 27, 2012 12:09PM

My bet is Butler will be at O'Connell next season

Posted by: WCACrules ()
Date: May 01, 2012 09:42AM

I will take that bet on Butler ! (By the way, Fairfax Stars lost ALL their games in the NCAA sponsored viewing period this April so Aggie not as great as you think at getting players to play as a TEAM, all that talent and no wins) Butler can't go play for a WCAC school as a senior, She tried as a junior and would have had to play J>V. for the year. She would have been able to play this coming year but too late now// But, she will have a scholarship after this summers July viewing period and will get her press and Wash Post press dominating at lowly Lake Braddock where the coach will still not develop her talent and she will play against ALL that public school 'talent'. With her dad and college she will finally get the true basketball smarts development. I think that is a safer bet and I think that ' fairfax star' poster is being facetious. I mean come-onnnnnnn you really asked for her number and are going to call her? If your daughter has the talent she would have contacted YOU !! LOL "and will singlehandedly get all of your daughters D1 scholarships."..definitely a JOKEduh

Date: May 01, 2012 11:00AM

My Bad,found out she can not trans to another school without sitting a year

Posted by: KK ()
Date: May 01, 2012 11:52AM

BiggMacc Wrote:
> My Bad,found out she can not trans to another
> school without sitting a year

unless there's a concurrent change of addres by her parents/guardian

Posted by: Aragorn ()
Date: May 01, 2012 12:19PM

Did Aggie McCormick-Dix take Frodo (her husband) as a coach?

Posted by: Stupid ()
Date: May 01, 2012 01:35PM

I was asking for the number as a joke you moron!

Posted by: Tried ()
Date: May 01, 2012 03:48PM

If I heard correctly she tried to change schools for a class that Robinson has and the slime AD refused to sign off.

Date: May 01, 2012 04:19PM

Yes that was last year. I thought with Aggie going to O'Connell and Aggie being her AAU coach she might follow but I was told she would not be allowed to play so she will not do that. If she did not have to sit a year she would have been at PVI last season

Posted by: Some point ()
Date: May 01, 2012 06:23PM

At some point everyone needs to place blame where blame belongs. It's not the coaches fault it is the AD for hiring her with no experience. She hopefully will eventually be better at coaching and begin to mature as she learns. But the cold hard truth is the AD should have been fired years ago.

Posted by: biatch ()
Date: May 01, 2012 09:53PM

Coach is still a bitch

Posted by: WowSer ()
Date: May 01, 2012 11:10PM

You must be a player or former player? A lot of the girls who have played for her say the same thing. Actually there are a lot of girls who refuse to play for her.

Posted by: Bs x 10 ()
Date: May 02, 2012 01:39PM

Aggie has never developed a player in her life. She steals talented players from other teams. She coaches the final year of AAU so how can she develop anyone at that point? How many of the talented players that she has now started with the stars...almost none.

Posted by: Joke of Year ()
Date: May 02, 2012 09:35PM

Whoever blamed AD right on.
But the coach is NOT held accountable. She can allegedly drink around girls with no consequences. She treats some of girls very poorly. No consequences. Adminustration knows and does nothing. Lots of nit so good stuff going on. Aggie could not be that bad. Does she throw tantrums?

Posted by: hey more complete ()
Date: May 03, 2012 08:09PM

No comments More Complete
We miss you
Seriously, we do

Posted by: Aggie yes ()
Date: May 04, 2012 12:46AM

Aggie throws full blown fits. She once curled up on the bleacher in the fetal position. She's an embarrassment. She's also a cheat. She was busted 2 years in a row trying to use ineligible players in AAU tournaments. She faxed fraudulent documents from her own house and acted like she knew nothing about it. That's why for 2 years the 15 year old team couldn't participate in AAU events. She's the worst type of a coach.

Posted by: Not really ()
Date: May 04, 2012 12:56PM

Sounds like she would fit right in at LB. There have been fits thrown there too. Some of the girls probably felt like crawling into fetal position too cause of how they were treated. Sounds like a great match

Posted by: Curious one ()
Date: May 07, 2012 07:59PM

So it's a funny thing I have heard from hundreds of people about how terrible the team is, and how disgusting the AD is. Anyone have any opinions? My daughter may transf to LB and after reading this I would like to hear more of how bad it really is over there.

Posted by: Go to lb ()
Date: May 07, 2012 08:33PM

I have 2 kids with d1 bball scholarships none of their schools even talked to the high school coach. They spoke to the AAU coach. The coach that gets them for 9 months of the year instead of 3.

Posted by: run run run ()
Date: May 07, 2012 08:51PM

Curious one
Read the entire blog.
Almost all of this is true. The tantrums, coaches drinking in front of players. favoritism.

If you have any options at all DO NOT go to LB.

There are many stories out there. It is awful.

It is as bad as you have heard and worse

Posted by: C'mon people ()
Date: May 07, 2012 10:52PM

Enough already.

The lady is not anything close to which you described. I have met her, spoken with her a number of times, etc. She is trying her best and is getting better with each passing day.

When we played them in the district tournament I saw the boys coach talking with her, the boys assistant coach give her a hug, etc. If she was that bad, why would they even bother? Wouldn't they avoid her like she had the plague? Why not allow her to fall on her face if she is that bad. You know why they don't avoid her? Becuase she is not a bad person or a bad coach.

In my opinion, you ought to be extremely ashamed of yourselves; all of you, or according to many, YOU, singular, should be incredibly embarassed.

Jesus this is way too much.

You guys are all NUTZ!

Oooops.

My fault.

YOU, YOU are NUTZ!

Posted by: joe_nissen ()
Date: May 08, 2012 10:10AM

i can't believe you guys are upset about high school girl's basketball...really...it isn't a sport, they aren't athletes, and the coaches might as well be monkeys with a clipboard because that's the amount of intelligence needed to coach girl's basketball. you are all disgraces.

Posted by: mig_gebril ()
Date: May 08, 2012 10:14AM

I'm thinking about getting a sex change so that I can play women's basketball. the guys are just too rough!

Posted by: So ()
Date: May 08, 2012 10:40AM

So are you saying that women can not be athletic? I bet Abbey Wambach would put you to shame! I also bet your mad because a girl beat you at your own game. Womens basketball can be very physical so go read up on what makes a true athlete, then come back on here and run your mouth.

Posted by: Poor joe ()
Date: May 08, 2012 11:45AM

Everyone forgive joe he was beat up in 3rd grade by a first grade girl and has not yet gotten over it. He was the last kid picked for kickball and the first dodgeball target. It's ok Joe we know you are better than all those girls who kicked your butt one on one no need to come on hear and beat your scronny chest.

Posted by: reality check LBMensCoaches ()
Date: May 08, 2012 02:29PM

Dearest Comeon, you obviously have not read this thread at all as to all the specific flawed character examples and the lack of experience. This is more about the AD hiring her over all the experienced candidates anyway . She is a doll baby to the guys I am sure, she is not coaching the coaches, she is coaching the young ladies she curses at. But as for the Lake Braddock mens basketball coaches, they are loving her because ...drum roll please...they will never have to worry about hanging their heads in shame and having the Boys basketball program shown up by the Girls basketball program like they do over at West Springfield. HA That right there is worth loving her over !

Posted by: To come on ()
Date: May 08, 2012 04:07PM

Seriously come on. People can be nice and be bad coaches and role models. Regarding hugs you are joking right. Treatment of girls is real and true. Unless you were there how would you know?

I do agree that LB can make you crazy. Sports corrupt. Think on that

Posted by: Girls Rule ()
Date: May 08, 2012 05:53PM

Womens basketball is a real sport you moron.

Date: May 09, 2012 11:45AM

hey more complete Wrote:
> No comments More Complete
> We miss you
> Seriously, we do

I stopped posting for two reasons.

Afraid Wrote:
> @ more complete everyone is too afraid.

#1. No one will ever do anything so it’s just a bunch of hot air.

Are u kiddi g Wrote:
> Posting here makes people feel better
> if only for a moment.

#2. If a few individuals wish to complain anonymously over and over while taking no action that’s their prerogative. Pathetic yes, but I’m as guilty as anyone for killing time on this website.

Posted by: Done ()
Date: May 09, 2012 12:53PM

More complete plenty has been done. I assure you that many people have done things if you knew the WHOLE story you would understand. The school board has been involved and even they were lied to. So really you should not speak on this over, and over when more than plenty has been done. Really what would you like to see recordings, documents or hell just to be in the meetings?

Date: May 09, 2012 01:16PM

This thread was started, that's about it. It should come as no surprise to you that I question the validity of the complaints. If enough people thought it was an issue, it would be addressed. However, that is not the case. It is but a few anonymous do nothings talking to themselves.

Posted by: demands ()
Date: May 09, 2012 02:16PM

....still waiting to hear what the demands will be for those student athletes trying out for the LB team coming up in in the '12-13 season.

And I don't mean the demands FROM the coach...I mean the demands from the PLAYERS.

Just like this past fall...how come no one talks about the players thinking they were running the program by issuing demands to the coaching staff? That's the main problem to me. Players thinking they are bigger than the program.

You want to make demands of your coach before the season starts...better find another place to play.

Posted by: Funny funny ()
Date: May 09, 2012 02:26PM

Everybody deserves human decency. Everyone. You would think the AD would support that too. Amazing that we allow coaches to act like we do with zero accountability. Most are just fed up. More Complete just consider for once that school leaders are like politicians. Many prefer to hide the truth because action requires leadership.

Posted by: No demands ()
Date: May 09, 2012 03:00PM

The players and parents never once made demands. The only demand is that each player is to be treated with respect. To my knowledge the players and parents never once made a demand. So until your child has endured what these girls have shut up already.

Posted by: Ditto ()
Date: May 09, 2012 04:57PM

Ditto no demands

Posted by: To demands ()
Date: May 09, 2012 05:39PM

Seriously, you do not know what you are talkng about. No players made demands. Again Are you on coaching staff or a friend.

Parents did express concern over alledged drinking at a team function, cursing, and treatment of some kids. MANY kids and MANY parents spoke up. AD does not
care about anyone but coach. At most other schools this would have been addressed.

Not LB. Read whole thread. I have personally spoken to parents and players and not just one or two. So believe what you want. Situation sucks.

Posted by: Round and round ()
Date: May 10, 2012 05:25PM

Round and Round and Round we go. With LB hoops you never know.

Posted by: newsandnews ()
Date: May 13, 2012 03:16PM

n

Posted by: Glad it's here ()
Date: May 16, 2012 02:41PM

Glad this is still here. Seems like there will be plenty of stories to tell preseason and beyond from what girls are saying.

Posted by: Jv rocks ()
Date: May 16, 2012 05:31PM

Jv at at LB rocks
It is V that sucks

Date: May 17, 2012 02:42PM

Glad it's here Wrote:
> Glad this is still here.

Did you think it was going somewhere?

Posted by: GoodOne!reality check LBMensCoaches ()
Date: May 18, 2012 12:07PM

THAT ws a good one and probably true. THAT and she is oh so perrrrrrrrrrrrty! But a qualified coach for a school this size at this level who deserves this job over all the qualified applicants who have paid their dues in coaching? NO ! Again, she is maybe a nice wife and daughter but a coach, no..this is the fault of the AD and not her.

Posted by: pathetic ()
Date: May 22, 2012 06:19PM

Cannit wait for karma to intervene
One day it will
You reap what you sow

Posted by: Corruption ()
Date: May 22, 2012 09:03PM

All of you people really need to keep your mouths shut now. You have no idea of the corruption and complete bull that is going on. So keep your mouths shut!

Posted by: full scale ()
Date: May 22, 2012 09:49PM

There should have been a full scale investigation months ago
Shame on everyone who knows and has not acted.
Shame on the system.
Shame on school board.

I dont think anyone should be quiet.
Raise your voices loudly

Posted by: tempers flare ()
Date: May 23, 2012 09:42PM

coaches who care only about themselves rarely succeed longterm
When they have left enough destruction and broken dreams in one place they go wreak havoc somewhere else.

From what I hear preseason more of the same

Prayers for these innocent girls

Posted by: Prayers for these innocent girls? ()
Date: May 24, 2012 12:06PM

Really??? Are they being sent to Afghanistan to fight? Don't you think your statements might be a little extreme?

Posted by: AD shines in Baseball ()
Date: May 24, 2012 12:54PM

So Nobody will do squat! AD will make up stuff like he always does like telling school board ( a discussion with this school board member uncovered this)how he walked in after their first round win and saw all the girls hugging the coach which the girls swear was never happening. Half the team quit cause they loved her? I spoke to this board member you all posted a few pages back. He just is a pathological liar and then gets irate if someone dare question his "integrity". Defamation of character? NO.One would need character in order to defame it. It is palpable and real. He will lie and schmooze his way out of any questioning and say it is 2 crazy parents when everyone in the program who ever lived it knows the TRUTH. In this instance the truth shall NOT set you free. Other teams at Lake Braddock do well, again Baseball guys are district Champions. he can have his Lake Braddock girls basketball toy program to put in whoever he dang well pleases and the principal and approval board will rubber stamp whatever he does. he went through the motions of interviewing those very qualified candidates but it was a predetermined outcome. Lets not rehash the obvious, this program has always been his Vogues driven toy and the powers that be allow it. You know how with investments we have our mainstays, the ones that count and bring in the bucks, the mutual funds. then we have our individual stocks, our toys. that is what girls basketball program is to Martino.

Posted by: Vogues ? ()
Date: May 24, 2012 03:34PM

--Woudn't call current coach a Vouges coach, she put in part of a season, skipped many weekends and coached a Regional team (hence CUT from Competitve team).
--She does not coach AAU right now, one person at most on her Staff does now, at most.
--Count on at least 2 Varsity members from last season not returning once AGAIN !!

Guard Nat and it is all over for this "team"

Posted by: that is what she wants ()
Date: May 29, 2012 07:06PM

AD shines is spot on. There are rumors that some of the parents are so fed up they have talked to politicians. AD is a mastermind at spinning the truth. Fact is almost every parent thinks the current program SUCKS and that the staff have NO business coaching at this level. But some have too much at stake to try and reason with unreasonable people. Couple of brave parents stood up against shameful behavior of coaches drinking in front of players, throwing tantrums and acting like it is their program. What goes around comes around. I for one cannot wait for day of reckoning. It is now the AD, principals and county athletic offices fault. They know reality and don't wanna deal. Easier to blame parents. When Nat is gone the team will get smashed in every game.

Posted by: Check_the_IP ()
Date: May 29, 2012 07:54PM

Can someone check the IP address of the person (singular) posting on this thread? It's obvious that one demented person continues to have a conversation with herself and will not admit to it nor let this drop.

I don't know why I care but holy cow, someone has a serious mental illness!

Posted by: ck ip ()
Date: May 29, 2012 09:47PM

Not one person. I know this for fact.
I am neither AD shines or Vogues. But did respond to them cause I agree.
And why do you care? Dont read it. Plenty else to read about dogs crapping in yards or the Lamb Center

Posted by: Not Coach ()
Date: May 30, 2012 09:11AM

Don't know the coach, don't play in the LB district so don't think I will ever meet her. I have 2 daughters both of whom have D1 basketball scholarships. One who has already signed and the other debating on a few offers. Not bragging just giving some background. The colleges recruiting them never came to a high school game or spoke to the high school coach. Everything was done through the AAU coach. My kids practice and train 5 days a week year round. If your kid wants to play at the next level they have to put in the work. You can't everything on the coach. Especially the high school coach who gets them 3 months a year. As for the big girl LB sucked before she got there and they will suck when she leaves. The area has more female soccer players than any other sport combined.

Posted by: Difficult Parents Get Kids Cut or Benched ()
Date: May 31, 2012 01:51PM

I know a lot of coaches who evaluate parents as closely as they evaluate prospective players. The reason is simple--a couple of difficult parents can ruin an entire team. So, if your child doesn't make the team or is not playing, you may want to look in the mirror. Difficult parents get kids cut or benched.
Unfair? Not really! See the above sentence.

By the way, I have no daughter playing at Lake Braddock. I'm just stating what is so obvious to those of us who are tired of this incredible attack. It is not healthy for you, your children, or anyone else close to you to continue this. It also is embarrassing to other Lake Braddock parents. You need to get beyond this or it will consume you and your family. The more you try to make the AD and coach look bad, the more unreasonable and obsessed you look to most people.

Posted by: parents ()
Date: June 02, 2012 07:12PM

if coaches are basing decisions on parents thats too bad. But last poster could be right.

It is how it is: and in the long run does not matter at all

Posted by: everyone get a grip ()
Date: June 04, 2012 05:46PM

For those who want this to go away shut up.
Quit defending coach and AD.
Then it will.

Posted by: Obvious ()
Date: June 05, 2012 10:15AM

It is very obvious that half the people on here have never dealt with issues like these. FCPS is nothing but crap anyway. Granted there are some great teachers but overall its crap. Lake Braddock is the worst and if anyone moves to this area thinking they are going to recieve great schooling then something is wrong with them.

Date: June 05, 2012 10:43AM

For those complaining about the coach and AD, please, shut up. I'm asking nicely. I even said please!

Life isn't fair. The sooner you learn this the better. You (and/or your kid) are not a precious snowflake.

I'm not defending anyone. Just sick of the pathetic whining in this thread, I mean blog.

When you grow up, perhaps you will learn to deal with things in an adult manner instead of airing your grievances anonymously on the internet.

Somehow, I doubt it.

Date: June 05, 2012 10:45AM

Obvious Wrote:
> It is very obvious that half the people on here
> have never dealt with issues like these. FCPS is
> nothing but crap anyway. Granted there are some
> great teachers but overall its crap. Lake Braddock
> is the worst and if anyone moves to this area
> thinking they are going to recieve great schooling
> then something is wrong with them.

Sour grapes! How do they taste? Not so good I guess, huh? Poor you.

Posted by: @ more complete ()
Date: June 05, 2012 11:01AM

More complete why dont you stop reading then! We are tired of you too! Hey why dont you shut up! Sounds like you tasted sour grapes there buddy. How does it taste. Grow up!

Date: June 05, 2012 11:04AM

@ more complete Wrote:
> More complete why dont you stop reading then! We
> are tired of you too! Hey why dont you shut up!
> Sounds like you tasted sour grapes there buddy.
> How does it taste. Grow up!

The irony is hilarious. Hysterical, in fact! Please read what you just wrote over and over to yourself until it sets in. Thanks.

Posted by: Pain in butt ()
Date: June 05, 2012 01:05PM

Im thinking your a pain in the butt! You must be the moderator the more i think about it. If so it shows what a warped mind you have.

Date: June 05, 2012 01:26PM

Pain in butt Wrote:
> Im thinking your a pain in the butt! You must be
> the moderator the more i think about it. If so it
> shows what a warped mind you have.

Don't think too hard! :)

Posted by: Assumptions ()
Date: June 05, 2012 03:21PM

Assumptions are dangerous Many smart people working at high level. Change happens when a few brave souls stand up for what is right.

Posted by: Smarter ()
Date: June 05, 2012 03:52PM

Bye more complete enjoy being irritated reading this.

Posted by: sicker than sick ()
Date: June 05, 2012 05:08PM

I am a Christian
I believe the bible

You reap what you sew.

And in this case the leaders at the school will one day get what they deserve. So will the self centered adults.

I hope this blog lives on as long as nonsense.

Posted by: same poster over and ovee ()
Date: June 05, 2012 05:33PM

Last three posts (and 99% of the entire 8 freakin pages!) are all the same insane Burke housewife!

Keep it going!

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: June 05, 2012 05:38PM

Attachments:
heyguyz-thread.jpg

Date: June 05, 2012 05:42PM

@more complete - is it helicopter parents upset they arent getting curbside service, or is it overcrowded school needing help? I'm late to the party and dont have time for 8 pages I'm kinda all paged out (in case ya didnt know LoLz)

Date: June 05, 2012 05:42PM

edit:whoops double post LoLz

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2012 10:37PM by Gordon Blvd.

Posted by: hey there ()
Date: June 05, 2012 06:38PM

sorry to burst your bubble, but I did post sicker thing but not other two. Keep on believing it is one person. It is not. And you got it wrong brother. It is the oldest trick in history, try to make those who speak their convnctions sound crazy.

Most of the time those who history call crazy are genuises who change the world.

Not really about sports but about life. If early americans took the stance of do nothings we would be flying British flag.

Stand your ground in the small things so you have the skills and courage to do so when it really matters.

But I will give you this. Graphic is cool

Date: June 06, 2012 10:51AM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> @more complete - is it helicopter parents upset
> they arent getting curbside service, or is it
> overcrowded school needing help? I'm late to the
> party and dont have time for 8 pages I'm kinda all
> paged out (in case ya didnt know LoLz)

More of the former. Kid sits on the bench, doesn’t get to play, parent complains that the coach should be fired. Pretty basic stuff.

same poster over and ovee Wrote:
> Last three posts (and 99% of the entire 8 freakin
> pages!) are all the same insane Burke housewife!

Lots of this going on as well.

Posted by: WT Woodson ()
Date: June 06, 2012 12:35PM

The same stuff has gone at Woodson in at least two sports Truth is it is likely going on all across county. More complete. Try looking at big picture. FFX needs a major overhaul of its sports programs. LB just the most blatant example. This is on school board. First hold ADs accountable. Hold the coaches to high moral standards. Create a culture of communication not fear. And finally make it a offense that leads to firing if evidence emerges of retaliation against even one child. None of this is hard. But we have an absence of leadership. I realize blaming parents allows leaders to do nothing. But it leads to blogs like this

maybe not and asshole, but most CERTAINLY a bit naive LoLz
Date: June 06, 2012 03:48PM

@WT - or maybe we could just play like a team and all have fun.....................

I'm such an asshole for thinking such things, right, More C.?

Posted by: Gordon ()
Date: June 06, 2012 04:40PM

Right on Gordon
Conduct a seminar for coaches and parents
Most kids get it.
Whem fights break out at youth league games what do you expect in high school

I have concluded that ADs are like lawyers. World has too many of them

Posted by: Red Alert ()
Date: June 06, 2012 05:13PM

Red Alert
See Emergency at LB thread.

Wonder if More Complete is an LB alumni

Posted by: role midel ()
Date: June 06, 2012 05:29PM

More Complete
You are my role model
Can I be like you when I am all grown up

Posted by: HEHE LOVE IT ()
Date: June 06, 2012 06:14PM

First day reading this, but I love MORE COMPLETE. These parent(s) started a snowball rolling down a hill and if it stops growing at this point they will feel like total failures. I love it! The agenda has super ceded even their own children.. if they even have any!

I get a giggle out of people that throw out grandiose phrases like "over haul the coaching system".

Maybe parents need to overhaul how they run their children like puppets on a stick and take their high school age children's fights personal completely creating arrested development in many areas which push the kids into having to develop their independence with sex, drugs and alcohol pretty much in that order.

It's not going to change so to exonerate themselves these parents find CRUSADES to fight all those who stand in the way of their child's DREAMS.

If only you knew the joy we get watching this poor man's reality show from the sidelines. I used to have it repulse me and feel helpless with how entitled and stupid "tax payers" are. But now I just grab the popcorn!! :)

Date: June 06, 2012 06:16PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> @WT - or maybe we could just play like a team and
> all have fun.....................
>
> I'm such an asshole for thinking such things,
> right, More C.?

Woah there partner, I haven’t called anybody that or even used profanity, not my style. Tone it down Gordon!
I can tell you this, at least one person, and their parent, aren’t going to have any fun until the coach (and AD) is fired!

Gordon Wrote:
> Conduct a seminar for coaches and parents
> Most kids get it.

I’ve got a better idea, post over and over about it on the internet! That is really the best thing to do in these situations.

Gordon Wrote:
> I have concluded that ADs are like lawyers. World
> has too many of them

Let’s get them all fired!

Red Alert Wrote:
> Red Alert
> See Emergency at LB thread.
>
> Wonder if More Complete is an LB alumni

Maybe I am! Maybe I’m the coach! Perhaps a good friend of the coach? Or the AD? It’s all starting to make sense! No one could possibly find this thread ridiculous for any other reason!

role midel Wrote:
> More Complete
> You are my role model
> Can I be like you when I am all grown up

Sorry, it’s too late for you.

Date: June 06, 2012 06:21PM

HEHE LOVE IT Wrote:
> First day reading this, but I love MORE COMPLETE.

High five! Someone gets it! :)

Posted by: welcome to party ()
Date: June 06, 2012 06:57PM

HEHE
So glad your are here. By all means read the thread.
But let me summarize since you are late to party

Lots of people questioning the decision to hire an inexperienced coach;
Staff alledgedly drank alcohol at team function; (well it did happen but covered up by an AD everyone loves NOT;
Lots of profanity and throwing things ar games and practices;
Kids who never played much ran with ball - in varsity games - area coaches laughed;
Many saw, and not one or two, a failure to use the skills of all:
Some felt csrtain kids treated badly because of outspoken parents such as playing them for seconds at end of a lomg lost game for spite;
Lots of Barbie references;
Talks of investigations and numbers posted for all to see;

In summary a choatic mess caused by an arrogant AD

Date: June 06, 2012 07:05PM

So to summarize you recapped all the stuff I already read today?
Awesome!

I like how in the middle of your fact tossing it got more and more slanted til the bottom where you name call.

translation : You are the worse source possible regardless of reality.

And yes I get it. It's awesome. I hope we keep this thread at the top. Everyone loves to see salty parents eat their Whamburgers and French cries in public.

And I'm not being sarcastic. I actually love watching it! :)

Oh and I'm not being sarcastic about not being sarcastic...

Posted by: welcome to party ()
Date: June 06, 2012 07:18PM

Believe I only had one name calling.
Said Ad arrogant
If that makes me salty so be it
Have you met him?
Hey I was defending the coach

Posted by: welcome to partyKNEU9 ()
Date: June 06, 2012 07:21PM

Forgot one questuon
Which is better, thus or Dance Moms?

Date: June 06, 2012 07:32PM

;)

"I only called one person a name! I'm still the go to unbiased source!"

Posted by: Dancer ()
Date: June 06, 2012 07:43PM

Dance moms way better. Maybe you hire Abbey Lee to run the team. Then you would all shut up

Posted by: To Dancer ()
Date: June 06, 2012 08:11PM

to dancer

Whole group needs to learn the Elecyric Slide.
Perhaps a new defensive strategy.
That or get some vallium

gotcha, M.C. - my bad
Date: June 06, 2012 08:42PM

note to Gordon - pay attention to which thread you are on - some of them require a different "tone of voice" :)

Posted by: Abbey Lee ()
Date: June 06, 2012 08:54PM

Parents. Save those tears for your pillow
After all you could be playing for Candy Apples.

My bad... This thread is about Candy .......and I do nkt think thrse candies are the parents.

Pages: PreviousFirst...345678910111213All...LastNext
Current Page: 8 of 14

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.