HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 16
Re: Pagans MC
Posted by: Übermensch ()
Date: January 11, 2012 09:41PM

Statistic Fool Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't bother to put in an umlaut and you call me
> on that?
>
> That's the best you can do?
>
> I expected more than jejune ad hominem attacks
> from you.
>

The only thing I 'called' you on was your illogical insinuation that my age (and my education level, which you misestimated) somehow limit my ability to contribute to this discussion.
Pointing out your omission of the Umlaut was not an ad hominem attack in the slightest, nor was it part of my critique of your viewpoint. You are not the only person on this website that I've corrected in regards to the proper spelling of 'über'.

> Wanna buy some meth?

What is the purpose of this question?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Rocco ()
Date: January 11, 2012 09:51PM

What the hell? This is a worthless thread at this point What ever happened to just riding a bike, truck, hot chick etc and just having a fucking blast and living your life like you want?

Pagan or not, that is what its all about at the end of the day. All I see here is a bunch of internet tough guys who are either claiming they are Hells Angels and running out a howntown club, or tough guy cops who brag about doing a job that we pay them to do with tax money (I doubt real DEA agents would be here talking this kind of shit anymore than a real Hells Angel would waste his time pissing and moaning about coming to a watering hole in FFX to kick some ass...)

Date: January 11, 2012 09:56PM

Futhermore not that I'm trying to sound cliche here, but it really does take all types. For every handful of good cops out there trying to make the world a safer place and do the right thing, you read about the one Dbag cop with a little dick and ego problems trying to be a big shot, or some faker here stiring up problems. Same for bikers..yes even 1%ers...for every group of good guys who really just want to have their local bar, friends, bikes and yes party hard, you do have the occasional psycho meth addict that the media choses to profile as "ALL" bikers.

If most of you's ever got out of the house more you would maybe meet some cool cops off duty, or maybe even your local Pagan doing everyday things that everyday people do just like you - ie - coaching their kids ball team, volunteering for charity, having a cold one or a barbecue with their friends, or going to a 9 to 5, yep just like you.

Date: January 11, 2012 10:07PM

Rocco Wrote:
> Futhermore not that I'm trying to sound cliche
> here, but it really does take all types. For every
> handful of good cops out there trying to make the
> world a safer place and do the right thing, you
> read about the one Dbag cop with a little dick and
> ego problems trying to be a big shot, or some
> faker here stiring up problems. Same for
> bikers..yes even 1%ers...for every group of good
> guys who really just want to have their local bar,
> friends, bikes and yes party hard, you do have the
> occasional psycho meth addict that the media
> choses to profile as "ALL" bikers.
>
> If most of you's ever got out of the house more
> you would maybe meet some cool cops off duty, or
> maybe even your local Pagan doing everyday things
> that everyday people do just like you - ie -
> coaching their kids ball team, volunteering for
> charity, having a cold one or a barbecue with
> their friends, or going to a 9 to 5, yep just like
> you.

This is essentially what I've been trying to argue for the past 5 or so posts, but when half the people on this website are just looking for something to fight over/bitch about...

Posted by: Metaphysical article of faith ()
Date: January 11, 2012 10:53PM

"Wanna buy some meth?

What is the purpose of this question?"

The purpose and point of this question, my sheltered young lad, is that you've gingerly broached the subject...you're obviously tired of reading about philosophy at your university, and now want to live it, experience the real world, the world of bikers, where respect is earned, and not freely given, as opposed to the soft, tenured professors who have never done anything constructive or adventurous in their entire lives...you're being coached to live in a twilight world of piety and nihilism, and these philosophers are YOUR "teachers, and the best they can do is encourage you to engage in petifogging internet debates about "respect?"

Meth might make you a pathetic addict, or it may make feel like a white-hot road flare has been inserted into your brain, opening up your true potential as the Ubermensch you are.

There's only one way to find out...either just buy some and start using, or become a Pagan prospect, and live the life..build a philosophy on that, young Ubermensch, but debating on the internet is not worthy of you...

Date: January 11, 2012 11:14PM

Metaphysical article of faith Wrote:
> "Wanna buy some meth?
>
> What is the purpose of this question?"
>
>
> The purpose and point of this question, my
> sheltered young lad, is that you've gingerly
> broached the subject...you're obviously tired of
> reading about philosophy at your university, and
> now want to live it, experience the real world,
> the world of bikers, where respect is earned, and
> not freely given, as opposed to the soft, tenured
> professors who have never done anything
> constructive or adventurous in their entire
> lives...you're being coached to live in a twilight
> world of piety and nihilism, and these
> philosophers are YOUR "teachers, and the best they
> can do is encourage you to engage in petifogging
> internet debates about "respect?"
>
> Meth might make you a pathetic addict, or it may
> make feel like a white-hot road flare has been
> inserted into your brain, opening up your true
> potential as the Ubermensch you are.
>
> There's only one way to find out...either just buy
> some and start using, or become a Pagan prospect,
> and live the life..build a philosophy on that,
> young Ubermensch, but debating on the internet is
> not worthy of you...

Actually, I am not 'experiencing' anything. I've been riding for years, and have put in many more miles riding than I have driving (I don't even own a car these days - I wouldn't use it). My dad rides, and his father rode before him, and my son (or daughter) will ride as well. Motorcycles are not 'new' to me.

Likewise, I am no stranger to hard drugs. I first tried cocaine when I was only 16. Now THAT was experimentation, and quickely led to trying crack, MDMA, hydromorphone, oxycodone, hydrocodone, and various other less memorable drugs. Most of these drugs I had tried before I'd ever smoked a cigarette. And why? Because there is no esoteric knowledge or experience to be gained by smoking a cigarette, and for that reason cigarettes were of no interest to me. Despite all this experimentation, the only drugs I continue to use to this day are marijuana, alcohol, and psylocibin mushrooms (which I haven't been able to find in more than a year). No, I have never done methamphetamine (though I have tried pharmaceutical amphetamines, which I haven't cared for), and I'm not particularily interested in changing that, especially not for a price.

There is also nothing new to me about 'earning respect'. I don't keep company that gives respect easily, nor do I give respect to those that are undeserving.

Professors come from all sorts of backgrounds. My Russian history teacher from last semester has been riding since he was 16 (he's in his 80s now). He still rides to campus every day that the weather permits. My current psychology teacher was once incarcerated in a maximum security prison. These are just two of the professors that I've had - surely there are many more exceptions to your stereotyping of professors.

So no, there is nothing for me to 'find out'. I already know.

And what about yourself? You know quite a bit about me now, yet you've been rather tight-lipped about your own story. Why is it that you consider yourself such an authority on respect, drugs, and motorcycles?

Posted by: Then Came Bronson ()
Date: January 12, 2012 12:28AM

I'm just the person on the motorcycle in the oncoming lane, waving to you as our paths cross..I wave at everyone, and I DO respect anyone who has the courage/stupidity to face cages in this area...the only thing I'm an authority on is what occurs right in front of me. As Montaigne said, "What do I know?"

Date: January 12, 2012 12:34AM

Then Came Bronson Wrote:
> I'm just the person on the motorcycle in the
> oncoming lane, waving to you as our paths cross..I
> wave at everyone, and I DO respect anyone who has
> the courage/stupidity to face cages in this
> area...the only thing I'm an authority on is what
> occurs right in front of me. As Montaigne said,
> "What do I know?"

Surprisingly, Virginia is actually ranked 8th (tied with Kentucky) safest state for riding, based upon percentage of fatalities and road conditions. However, that's the state as a whole. The roads/drivers in NOVA are worse than the ones in the rest of the state.

Date: January 12, 2012 10:14AM

Yes the roads of the Blue Ridge mountain range, anywhere on the Blue Ridge Parkway, through the Appalachian, etc etc are great spots to cruise (car or bike) but the traffic up here in NoVA is nuts.

Half the people living here seemingly have never been in a car before coming to the US & A !!! and probably are more used to driving a rickshaw than an motororized vehicle.

Posted by: Easy Listening Music ()
Date: January 12, 2012 10:46AM

Brian got busted on a narco rap
He beat the rap by rattin' on some bikers
He said "hey i know it's dangerous but it sure beats Riker's
But the next day he got offed by the very same bikers

whereabouts
Posted by: richard hill ()
Date: January 12, 2012 11:03AM

There was a Pagan named sly that used to live in the del area does anyone know what happend to him?

Date: January 12, 2012 11:04AM

Since I am new here, I would like to find out the average age of posters here. Are most of the posters here even old enough drive a car? Much less a motorbike? How about old enough to legally enter a bar?

RESPECTS - PMC - NATION
Posted by: PMC (SUPPORTER) ()
Date: January 13, 2012 09:57PM

I seriously thought this THREAD was for the PAGANS MC...somehow this thread is turning into a METH'S Testimonial, confessions THREAD...okay. Interesting how conversations lead to one topic to another. HELLO PEOPLE...it's a social net-work for...oh people, you get my point.

RESPECTS
PMC NATION

Posted by: David D. Davidson ()
Date: January 16, 2012 09:32AM

I love all the internet tough guys in this thread talking shit about bikers. We all know you'd wet your pants if you came face to face with them. So would I, but at least I admit it.

But I digress, the real reason I came here was I was listening to the commentary on a Sons of Anarchy dvd and the creater said that an "east coast mc club" had objected to the original font they had on the SoA colors, and I immediately thought of the Pagans. I'm 47 and I don't ever remember seeing any Pagans around here, but my mother said they used to hang out at a drive in burger joint in 7 corners sometimes, I think it was Ginos or Topps, anyways now it's a Sunflower vegetarian restaurant....oh the times they are a changin...

PAGANS MC (1-66) VA
Posted by: PAGANS MC (VA) SUPPORTER ()
Date: January 16, 2012 11:47AM

PAGANS MC is a 1%ER motorcycle club that started back in the 1959, State of Maryland.

It is a brother-hood of bikers. A family. A group that lives by their own code and rules.

AMERICA and the rest of the countries in this world NEED to recognize that motorcycle clubs that wear the 1%ER patch, 3-piece club patches, and SO ON; must understand that they are under the category of...

MOTORCYCLE CLUB

SUB-CULTURE (the other term) a lot seem for forget.

Study the HISTORY of the PAGANS MC and the other 3, which have been named THE BIG 4. With respect to THE PAGANS MC; I will NOT mention their club names here.

RESPECTS THE PMC NATION
THE BROTHER HOOD

pagans mc
Posted by: dee claiborne ()
Date: January 19, 2012 01:46PM

Dear BB, Falcon was not a PMC. Let his family alone. There is an amusing anecdote about what happened during his original prospector phase. I am a family member (albeit not biologically) and I know the truth. Neither was CG in the club at the time of his demise from colon cancer. I also know his family. This is not competition, just the facts. I really am too busy rescuing stray animals in the Godforsaken midwest to even be on here (I'm a dummy). Grew up in No VA, birthday next week if that give you an age clue. Gaby, I believe is an Acquarian also. Miss Leon......I went to a court ordered alcohol class many moons ago. Draped a pink sweater over my shoulders a la Helen Crump from Mayberry. Hard to disguise my felonious face but I really tried. 20 mins. into class (w/ my innocence still up for debate) who enters the room but Squid (in full leathers) sits next to me and says "Hi __________). Busted again but fun just the same. Let's let the dead R.I.P. and quit incurring these disgusting comments from bored people.

edit by Cary: This post was originally a separate thread but has been merged into the existing "Pagans MC" topic.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2012 02:28PM by Cary.

Re: pagans mc
Posted by: Clean Up Squad ()
Date: January 19, 2012 01:56PM

Now the feud has gone national...just what we DIDN'T want! The RICO boys'll be on WNC now..

Posted by: Raynetr ()
Date: January 19, 2012 03:07PM

Actual religious n spiritual Pagans are not the same as the NXP Pagans. I am spiritually Pagan and really really miss the Harley Sportster I used to ride a lot n miss it so much. It sounds to me like this IS a family of bikers who are just getting harrassed. I admit total ignorance to the MC PAGANS. Do not judge a entire group for a few members indescretions, and do not judge a book by its cover, don't say a word unless you have lived their lives n walked in their shoes.....

Look.at all the pederisterist priests..... That's not Christian at all its sick n twisted.

get my point?Rayne

Posted by: Pagans = Girl Scouts ()
Date: January 19, 2012 04:32PM

are we still talking about these Pagan faggots? Bunch of scooter riding pussies.

David D. Davidson: why don't you keep smoking the bikers' poles.

PHOTOGRAPHS DO NOT LIE...TAKE A CLOSER LOOK
Posted by: 100% : 1%ER ()
Date: January 19, 2012 08:28PM

RUSTY HALL REMAINS A PAGAN...EVEN WITHOUT HIS COLORS...

NEVER BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR IN CONVERSATION...

EVIDENCE REMAINS WITHIN THESE 2 PHOTOGRAPHS...

EVIDENCE NEVER LIES
Attachments:
WNC-62.jpg
WNC-61.jpg

THE PAGANS MC - REMAIN AROUND VA
Posted by: JUST BE AWARE ()
Date: January 19, 2012 08:32PM

Just be more aware of your surroundings whenever you spot a 1%ER with a 3 piece patch on the back of his denim vest.

PAGANS MC 1%ER

ONE OF THE BIG FOUR
of One Percenter Motorcycle Clubs.

Known as the most nomadic, violent, dangerous club on the East Coast...PAGANS MC.

Point of this message is: just keep your distance. Keep away from their inner-circle of friends, and their club. They have their own way of life, own code, own language and a specific way to behave towards their own and outsiders.

ALL ABOUT RESPECT.

WITHOUT COLORS ON
Posted by: AT KILROYS ()
Date: January 19, 2012 08:36PM

Who can EVER forget this face???

I won't.

He's someone I won't EVER mess or cross again...

I'LL RESPECT THIS BROTHER & HIS BROTHERS, SISTERS, FAMILY from a distance.

Great picture of Rusty Hall. Love it when a Brother is NOT ashamed of WHO HE REALLY IS.

A few of the TRADESMEN MC ...
Attachments:
WNC-63.jpg

Posted by: Real Beer Gangsta! ()
Date: January 19, 2012 11:03PM

What is up with that Bud Lite shit in almost every picture? Seriously...Bud Lite tastes like diabetic horse urine...even the Village People think that Bud Lite is GAY!

Posted by: sabre ()
Date: January 20, 2012 01:23PM

Guess I had the wrong Leon in mind. What mind? Figure it out and let ME know. Someone mentioned the barrel in the water. I remember that....too old!

Posted by: nj9d8 ()
Date: January 20, 2012 11:34PM

Try that shit in Jersey!

Posted by: Transminicon MC ()
Date: January 20, 2012 11:41PM

To what shit are you referring?

Posted by: PGMC ()
Date: January 21, 2012 02:50AM

Pagans are soft these days. What happened to the deer carcasses torn open with candles circling that I found at Bunnyman Bridge in 94'

Posted by: Li'lJesus ()
Date: January 21, 2012 03:23AM

Barrel and Water, now that goes back a few years.
Finnally read J. Hall's book, now there's "artistic license" in its truest form.

Posted by: riddle me this ()
Date: January 23, 2012 04:50AM

tradesmen=sister club of pagans?

Posted by: The Angel Train ()
Date: January 23, 2012 12:04PM

Tradesmen=passarounds of the Surly Wenches

Posted by: 1%ER ()
Date: January 24, 2012 04:36PM

What happen to the "fed" that was looking for Pagans to beat up. You haven't came knocking yet. Sad part of this is only a small percent of you ever saw, let alone, dealt with a Pagan. I can tell which by what you say here. People quit believing everything the media tells you. I am a Pagan n have been for multiple years. I don't use or sell meth or any other drug beside occasional alcohol. Its a club not a gang or criminal organization. If u fuck with me ill hurt you n wouldve before I was in club difference now is ill defend my brother more viciously than myself. If u r talkg shit on us then u either got beat up by one of us or u hav nothing better to do than play tough guy on ur laptop. If you wanna find out the truth then go to pittsburgh, philly, fairmont wv, or many many other cities on east coast then hit some biker bars n talk shit on the club. Keep this up for a few days n I'm sure u will get a nice educational experience. East Coast Madness Forever.

Posted by: 4 1/2" Grinder ()
Date: January 24, 2012 10:48PM

What happen to the "fed" that was looking for Pagans to beat up. You haven't came knocking yet. Sad part of this is only a small percent of you ever saw, let alone, dealt with a Pagan. I can tell which by what you say here. People quit believing everything the media tells you. I am a Pagan n have been for multiple years. I don't use or sell meth or any other drug beside occasional alcohol. Its a club not a gang or criminal organization. If u fuck with me ill hurt you n wouldve before I was in club difference now is ill defend my brother more viciously than myself. If u r talkg shit on us then u either got beat up by one of us or u hav nothing better to do than play tough guy on ur laptop. If you wanna find out the truth then go to pittsburgh, philly, fairmont wv, or many many other cities on east coast then hit some biker bars n talk shit on the club. Keep this up for a few days n I'm sure u will get a nice educational experience. East Coast Madness Forever.

You never used the word "respect" once...you're not a real biker...nice try officer

TALK SH**, GET HIT...THAT SIMPLE
Posted by: ALL ABOUT RESPECT ()
Date: January 25, 2012 11:18AM

Quit talking you NON-PAGAN WANNA-BE'S...keep this up; you'll end up getting hit yourself.

Supports
The PMC
Nation

1-66
Rider

Posted by: Yawn... ()
Date: January 25, 2012 11:38AM

There we go...all about "respect."...

Gotta earn it, buddy...

Suports
The United Way
Other Charities

Posted by: blake lane 73 ()
Date: January 25, 2012 02:07PM

Hey ,I just came across this . Anybody remember Leon's chopped Mercury coupe -Flat black -early 50's . How about rICE -A rONI WITH A SHOP IN HIS MOM'S BACK YARD JUST OFF fAIRFAX CIRCLE .Lot's of parties with Pagans and Phantom's Mc in mid-seventies there. tOPPS Drive -in and HOMOCO gas station -I never trusted those guys. Little jesus , Hoot owl . Pimmit hills PCP labs exploding and the sweet smell of ether on a warm summer night in pimmit hills just before the pcp lab explosion.
What was hoot owls brothers name that owned the gas station- Exxon last time I checked on rt. 7 near Marshall High ? Was it Harvey. Dickie had a MC shop in Falls Church right near the Lee hiway and Broad st. x-roads.Is R&R cycles still open in Temple Hills md.What was that guy's nameagain. He started building surveillance vans much later.I last saw him at Rolling Thunder 2004 or 5.Are Phantom's M c still active gotta go.
Those were the days,
AKA

Posted by: Jugs by Routt ()
Date: January 25, 2012 05:14PM

I do remember Dickie's shop in Falls Church...bought slugs for my forks there...

Hard to believe that shop was right in the middle of Falls Church...the yups wouldn't stand for that nowadays...

Posted by: DEA gent ()
Date: January 25, 2012 08:10PM

hey Pagan asshole, I'm right here. Give me your location and I'll have you on your knees sucking the barrel of my gun like the dicks you suck in the back of a biker bar. Little pussy ass shit, keep sticking your dick in the tail pipe of your Vespa, that's the only hole that you can fuck with your pencil dick.

GET OFF & STAY OFF THE -PMC NATION- THREAD
Posted by: Does Not Make Threats ()
Date: January 25, 2012 08:15PM

Shut up and walk away.

NEVER mess with my brothers, sisters, associates, supporters, friends...CROSS and DIS-RESPECT any of us...the consequences might cost you and your own family TROUBLE down the road.

Got the balls and gutts to dis-respect me and all the PMC NATION, I don't think so little DEA GENT or whatever you are.

WALK AWAY

and

STAY OUT

Posted by: Harley ()
Date: January 25, 2012 08:21PM

hey, I'll mess with these douche bag Pagan ass lickers. Where do these stupid fucks hang out?

PAGANS MOTORCYCLE CLUB: HANG OUTS
Posted by: Does Not Make Threats ()
Date: January 25, 2012 08:28PM

Nevermind where they hang out.

If you encounter them in a local Northern Virginia bar and start engaging in conversation with them; you'll likely get hit. They HATE society and anyone who tries to be a part of their club.

I would advise you to NOT mess with the Pagans MC...EVER.

Posted by: Looking for Pagans ()
Date: January 26, 2012 03:10PM

I am looking to hire some Pagans for a reality show...Post an email or a bar I can find you at, good $$ for REAL PAGANS...

Date: January 26, 2012 06:12PM

Agent pussy, there u r. If u r an agent then y can't u trace this thread? Come on, feds monitor these threads n facebook etc. If u can't tell me whr I am then wtf kinda agent ru. Do u clean toilets in the federal building located in some tiny little 2 horse town? Did u apply to b a piggy n get denied due to ur lack of intelligence? My location officer is in your kitchen fn ur wife. Come n get me lil piggy. Ill giv u a clue "PA". Any real brothers or supporters on here then I hope to cu at the funeral for my brother who passed few days ago. Here piggy piggy piggy. Come n blow me lil piggy. Real muther fuckers know n when we meet, save ur sorries for god. GFPD. PMC 1%er

Posted by: Agent Obvious ()
Date: January 26, 2012 06:20PM

PA...Public Address System?

PA...Pennsylvania?

Damn, I'm so close, but I still haven't got it...

I know, arrest everyone that's a member of the WNC! They hang out at Kilroys! We'll beat the information out of them!

Date: January 26, 2012 06:34PM

Why don't u give me your email or contact info. We don't do interviews or write books. Maybe u should openly take pix next time u see any 1%ers. Ru fuckn retarded or do u jst thnk u r funny? Do u see Pagans gathered around a tapestry posing for gangland? I grew up knowg not to fuck wit this club n told my pap "I'm gonna b a Pagan when I grow up" n I am. U people think ths is a game n I almost feel sorry for u if ud actually repeat what u type n one of my brothers hears of it. I live and die for this. Blood sweat tears prison whatever all for the couple laughs while pulling pranks on a brother as they r putting us on prison buses. Its not a fuckn game or tv show, its my life n if u think u can ridicule my commitment and loyalty and love then u just showed your hand. Fact is, you wish you could live for a moment what I live til death. Haha fuck you. Ill b at roar at the shore, mountainfest, daytona, thunder in the valley. Ask me there. PMC 1%er

Posted by: 74 or More ()
Date: January 26, 2012 06:45PM

So, how do we know you're for real?

Do you live hard? Ride hard? WNC rides hard and parties hard.

Posted by: The Street ()
Date: January 26, 2012 07:13PM

1%er...

Did you know Ooch or BoBo?

If you didn't, you're a young punk prospect who should know better than to open your fucking mouth and talk about club business on some lame ass bulletin board like this.

Stay off this site

Posted by: Looking for Pagans ()
Date: January 26, 2012 08:35PM

Any real Pagan looking for $$$ contact me "macdavenport77@yahoo.com"

Message for 1%ER...A.K.A...RUSTY HALL
Posted by: EVIDENCE TELLS TRUTH ()
Date: January 30, 2012 09:09AM

What part of stay off FFU do you not understand? What part of watch your language do you not comprehend?

From reading your 2 recent posts; you're an individual who wants to be respected by all people. Fine. You are NOT going to find a lot of respect on FFU. Just saying.

If you ARE A REAL 1%ER or if this is the President of WNC, why not post pics of yourself? You could be ANYONE.

Proof. That's all it takes. Then, some of your brothers, associates and supporters might respond to you else where. They already have your real contact information. Shall I saw more?

Where is "Roar At the Shore?" "Mountain Fest"? "Daytona"? and "Thunder In The Valley"???

If you can't answer what states those Biker Events are; then you are NOT REAL.

NO PICS, NO EVIDENCE...

We all assume that you are an officer, pain informant, DEA agent, CIA agent, FBI agent, infiltrator or someone that just wants to make Bikers angry.

Posted by: Commander Cody ()
Date: January 30, 2012 11:20AM

"told my pap "I'm gonna b a Pagan when I grow up" n I am"

MY pappy said, "Son, you're gonna drive me to drinkin', if you don't stop driving that hot rod Lincoln."

Re: Message for 1%ER...A.K.A...RUSTY HALL
Posted by: Ding an sich ()
Date: January 30, 2012 03:58PM

EVIDENCE TELLS TRUTH Wrote:
> Where is "Roar At the Shore?" "Mountain Fest"?
> "Daytona"? and "Thunder In The Valley"???
>
> If you can't answer what states those Biker Events
> are; then you are NOT REAL.

Any dumbass can look those up on the internet. And it's 'Roar ON the Shore', not 'at the Shore'.

Either way, a 'real biker' wouldn't give a shit what some bastard on the internet thinks of him. If you convince anyone to post pictures of themselves with a request like that, the only thing they'd be proving is THAT they're TRYING to prove something. A 'real biker' doesn't have shit to prove.

Posted by: Vincenzo Acapella ()
Date: January 30, 2012 04:10PM

I am the "capo" or boss of the Oakton city mafia and ive got an "opportunity" for the pagans to get their street cred back and take out some of my own, erm, competition.. im not sure if this is the right thread but im looking to hire some of the baddest Pagan mc'ers around to take out a motercycle gang that has taken over Kilroy's on Wednesday night.

They are known only as the Wednesday night crew and are wanted for several counts of arson, destruction of public property, and the murder of Kilroy. I would like to hire perhaps 4 or 5 pagans to "take them out".

you know what im talking about. The moneys good, you will be paid after the deed is done. I want the severed heads of the wednesday night crew as proof. The hit expires in 72 hours.

Posted by: Rogue Outfit ()
Date: January 30, 2012 05:58PM

My good Sir, I am the Outreach Coordinator for the Pagans CLUB (Copyright Pending), and we might be interested in providing the service you request. You are aware though--and this is no slight to the Oakton City Mafia--that the WNC are considered the baddest of the badasses. Not only are they violent thugs that give all gangs--I mean clubs--a bad name, but they have "friends" within the Virginia State Government that are actually passing legislation to protect their long funeral processions...the power WNC wields is mind-boggling

We've sent Pagan enforcers to Kilroys to discuss several "beefs" we've had with the WNC, and our enforcers were simply never seen again.

The fetid smell when one enters Kilroys would indicate that our long-lost club members are buried under the floorboards of the establishment.

I digress, sir. You seem like a straightforward fellow, and perhaps we can do business with you.

The local meth dens, and even this website, as you well know, are monitored by the FBI, CIA, NSA,State and County Police, we can't discuss this matter further here. I'm given to understand that the Oakton Starbucks is your "headquarters." Give me a response through the usual channels, and we can take this up further at Starbucks...

Posted by: 4WD ()
Date: January 31, 2012 09:14AM

Ding an sich Wrote:
> EVIDENCE TELLS TRUTH Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Where is "Roar At the Shore?" "Mountain Fest"?
> > "Daytona"? and "Thunder In The Valley"???
> >
> > If you can't answer what states those Biker
> Events
> > are; then you are NOT REAL.
>
> Any dumbass can look those up on the internet. And
> it's 'Roar ON the Shore', not 'at the Shore'.
>
> Either way, a 'real biker' wouldn't give a shit
> what some bastard on the internet thinks of him.
> If you convince anyone to post pictures of
> themselves with a request like that, the only
> thing they'd be proving is THAT they're TRYING to
> prove something. A 'real biker' doesn't have shit
> to prove.

There are no REAL Bikers in this area.

Date: January 31, 2012 02:35PM

4WD Wrote:
> Ding an sich Wrote:
> -----
> > EVIDENCE TELLS TRUTH Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Where is "Roar At the Shore?" "Mountain
> Fest"?
> > > "Daytona"? and "Thunder In The Valley"???
> > >
> > > If you can't answer what states those Biker
> > Events
> > > are; then you are NOT REAL.
> >
> > Any dumbass can look those up on the internet.
> And
> > it's 'Roar ON the Shore', not 'at the Shore'.
> >
> > Either way, a 'real biker' wouldn't give a shit
> > what some bastard on the internet thinks of
> him.
> > If you convince anyone to post pictures of
> > themselves with a request like that, the only
> > thing they'd be proving is THAT they're TRYING
> to
> > prove something. A 'real biker' doesn't have
> shit
> > to prove.
>
>
> There are no REAL Bikers in this area.

Takes one to recognize one, and you clearly don't have the qualifications.

Date: January 31, 2012 02:45PM

Ding an sich Wrote:
> 4WD Wrote:
> -----
> > Ding an sich Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > EVIDENCE TELLS TRUTH Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Where is "Roar At the Shore?" "Mountain
> > Fest"?
> > > > "Daytona"? and "Thunder In The Valley"???
> > > >
> > > > If you can't answer what states those Biker
> > > Events
> > > > are; then you are NOT REAL.
> > >
> > > Any dumbass can look those up on the
> internet.
> > And
> > > it's 'Roar ON the Shore', not 'at the Shore'.
> > >
> > > Either way, a 'real biker' wouldn't give a
> shit
> > > what some bastard on the internet thinks of
> > him.
> > > If you convince anyone to post pictures of
> > > themselves with a request like that, the only
> > > thing they'd be proving is THAT they're
> TRYING
> > to
> > > prove something. A 'real biker' doesn't have
> > shit
> > > to prove.
> >
> >
> > There are no REAL Bikers in this area.
>
>
> Takes one to recognize one, and you clearly don't
> have the qualifications.

LOL. You are the poser you just described. Why respond if you have nothing to prove? "Bikers" in this are are posers. You might find a few further south and in Southern MD. You sure as hell won't find a single one in Fairfax.

Unfortunately, I grew up with numerous "Real Biker" relatives, and nobody in Fairfax can come close to being a "Real Biker." There aren't even 5%ers in Fairfax.

RESTING IN PEACE
Posted by: BIKER RESTS IN PEACE ()
Date: January 31, 2012 03:38PM

Fred "Timmy" Hall
October 5TH, 1957
August 14TH, 2011
Attachments:
PRINCE-OF-WNC.jpg

Date: January 31, 2012 05:53PM

What's really going on here. I posted here three or four days ago and no one seems to know anything about the Pagans and or Phantoms of the mid-seventies . I saved a brother after a wreck and though I didn't join ,was treated like family by many members. Is anyone on this thread familiar with the men of this era? This WNC seems to be a racket to avoid honest work. How much does Kiljoys pay the pres to bring that crew of "barely were" worshipers to that stinkhole? And what's up with the fake beret . A lot of men busted their gut to earn one and it should be a crime for impostors to run around in such halloween costumes. Really, if someone wants to give to charity ,fine ,just do it like the rest of humanity. These silly attempts at self-glorification just cheapen the charitable act.Should be W N C A = we need constant attention . I hate to see anyone die on a scooter ,but really, why is this one more important than any of the others posted on this forum. I'm just glad no one else was killed in the overblown publicity stunt that Tim's funeral became.I wasn't at the scene , but it seems that excessive speed was a factor. Yes cagers are clueless which is why motorcyclists have to do the thinking for all parties concerned while on the road,especially in NOVA. This should be the enduring message of this tragedy. R.I.P. Timmy and all others .

Posted by: Then Came Bronson ()
Date: January 31, 2012 06:40PM

WELL!...

If you're going to use logic and courtesy in this dialog, you can just get the hell out of here..

Date: February 01, 2012 01:39AM

4WD Wrote:
> Ding an sich Wrote:
> -----
> > 4WD Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Ding an sich Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > EVIDENCE TELLS TRUTH Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Where is "Roar At the Shore?" "Mountain
> > > Fest"?
> > > > > "Daytona"? and "Thunder In The Valley"???
> > > > >
> > > > > If you can't answer what states those
> Biker
> > > > Events
> > > > > are; then you are NOT REAL.
> > > >
> > > > Any dumbass can look those up on the
> > internet.
> > > And
> > > > it's 'Roar ON the Shore', not 'at the
> Shore'.
> > > >
> > > > Either way, a 'real biker' wouldn't give a
> > shit
> > > > what some bastard on the internet thinks of
> > > him.
> > > > If you convince anyone to post pictures of
> > > > themselves with a request like that, the
> only
> > > > thing they'd be proving is THAT they're
> > TRYING
> > > to
> > > > prove something. A 'real biker' doesn't
> have
> > > shit
> > > > to prove.
> > >
> > >
> > > There are no REAL Bikers in this area.
> >
> >
> > Takes one to recognize one, and you clearly
> don't
> > have the qualifications.
>
> LOL. You are the poser you just described. Why
> respond if you have nothing to prove? "Bikers" in
> this are are posers. You might find a few further
> south and in Southern MD. You sure as hell won't
> find a single one in Fairfax.
>
> Unfortunately, I grew up with numerous "Real
> Biker" relatives, and nobody in Fairfax can come
> close to being a "Real Biker." There aren't even
> 5%ers in Fairfax.

There's more than a million people living in this area. There are all sorts of people around here. Being a biker's got nothing to do with what city you live in anyway.

Posted by: I'm so happy ()
Date: February 01, 2012 05:42AM

I'm so happy to finally find the gay dating section of Fairfax Underground!

I especially like the guy with the Stonewall T-shirt!

Looking forward to sucking some serious cock. Holla!

Posted by: Harvey Milk MC ()
Date: February 01, 2012 08:20AM

"Stonewall t-shirt." That's funny...

Posted by: Richard Simmons MC ()
Date: February 01, 2012 08:54AM

WNC has very strict rules which must be RESPECTED. Serious con-sequences come to those who run AFOUL of the code. Be vigilant. Avert your meat gaze.

I'm so happy, you will be WELCOMED with opened flys, but be careful, because RULE #1 is that Rusty gets FIRST turn at the tap.

RESPECTS THE WNC.

Glory Hole
Rider

Date: February 01, 2012 09:47AM

Ding an sich Wrote:
> There's more than a million people living in this
> area.

None of whom are REAL bikers.

> There are all sorts of people around here.

But not REAL bikers.

> Being a biker's got nothing to do with what city
> you live in anyway.

Certain cities have many REAL bikers. Fairfax has none.

Look, man, no matter how hard you pose, you will never be a REAL biker. The fact that you keep whining about this proves you aren't a REAL biker.

Posted by: Concerned Citizen ()
Date: February 01, 2012 10:15AM

My good Sir, I am the Outreach Coordinator for the Pagans CLUB (Copyright Pending), and we might be interested in providing the service you request. You are aware though--and this is no slight to the Oakton City Mafia--that the WNC are considered the baddest of the badasses. Not only are they violent thugs that give all gangs--I mean clubs--a bad name, but they have "friends" within the Virginia State Government that are actually passing legislation to protect their long funeral processions...the power WNC wields is mind-boggling

We've sent Pagan enforcers to Kilroys to discuss several "beefs" we've had with the WNC, and our enforcers were simply never seen again.

The fetid smell when one enters Kilroys would indicate that our long-lost club members are buried under the floorboards of the establishment.

I digress, sir. You seem like a straightforward fellow, and perhaps we can do business with you.

The local meth dens, and even this website, as you well know, are monitored by the FBI, CIA, NSA,State and County Police, we can't discuss this matter further here. I'm given to understand that the Oakton Starbucks is your "headquarters." Give me a response through the usual channels, and we can take this up further at Starbucks...

I think this is fake...I've never heard of the Oakton City Mafia, and I've never seen any motor-cyclists at the Oakton Starbucks.

Date: February 01, 2012 12:24PM

Even though the guy is wearing a t-shirt that says "stonewall" which is the name of the most famous gay bar in New york City's Greenwich Village, which has to be in the top 5 of gay cities , he probably didn't realize the connection. Considering all the gay references/allegations regarding the W N C the coincidence is amusing . But really, the guy is dead allready . The halloween costumed fakes at KILLJOYs are more appropriate objects of ridicule and their antics are much more ,dare I say "animated". It's O.K. to create a sort of weak legend for financial gain. Most entertainers do it. The problem arises when rusty minds start believing thier own bullshit. W N C A = we need constant attention . Maybe a openly gay "crew" could form . The membership could be drawn from the existing crew. May I suggest the name "THE VEGANS" They would strike terror in the hearts of vegetables countywide. Or maybe fill KILLJOYS with vegetable followers.No leather allowed however. An organically grown ,certified fair trade, hemp fiber vest would be very swish. Only " 1 % " skim milk would be served . Scooters would be converted to run on recycled vegetable oil.
How bout karaoke contests featuring the Village People's hit YMCA. Come on "men" it's the 21st century and you've all been outed anyway.

Posted by: Vincenzo Acapella ()
Date: February 01, 2012 12:37PM

Concerned Citizen Wrote:
> My good Sir, I am the Outreach Coordinator for the
> Pagans CLUB (Copyright Pending), and we might be
> interested in providing the service you request.
> You are aware though--and this is no slight to the
> Oakton City Mafia--that the WNC are considered the
> baddest of the badasses. Not only are they violent
> thugs that give all gangs--I mean clubs--a bad
> name, but they have "friends" within the Virginia
> State Government that are actually passing
> legislation to protect their long funeral
> processions...the power WNC wields is
> mind-boggling
>
> We've sent Pagan enforcers to Kilroys to discuss
> several "beefs" we've had with the WNC, and our
> enforcers were simply never seen again.
>
> The fetid smell when one enters Kilroys would
> indicate that our long-lost club members are
> buried under the floorboards of the establishment.
>
>
> I digress, sir. You seem like a straightforward
> fellow, and perhaps we can do business with you.
>
> The local meth dens, and even this website, as you
> well know, are monitored by the FBI, CIA,
> NSA,State and County Police, we can't discuss this
> matter further here. I'm given to understand that
> the Oakton Starbucks is your "headquarters." Give
> me a response through the usual channels, and we
> can take this up further at Starbucks...
>
>
>
> I think this is fake...I've never heard of the
> Oakton City Mafia, and I've never seen any
> motor-cyclists at the Oakton Starbucks.

Madon. These god damn bikers. I have orders from the top to call off the hit on the Wednesday night crew. I sent two of my best men out to kilroys and they returned, missing limbs, clearly raped. How can you intimidate bikers who rape people for fun and destroy anything they come across. I must return to New York where I shall consult with the other underbosses. our losses are substantial. They even set fire to my base, destroyed the entire oakton city mafia in the process. I flee with my life, and am thankful to even have that.
As they say, strength in numbers. We will take revenge for Gino and Tony, take out the entire WNC if we must. Blood for blood.

Vincenzo Acapella

Date: February 01, 2012 01:38PM

Vincenzo Accapella and others , I sense a growing cadre of community organizers who
are willing to face up to the ever increasing numbers of that arch-enemy of all that is decent, law abiding ,American and heterosexual in FXCO today,that motley collection of neer-do-wells ,the WNC. Though I previously suggested a reorganization of this menace to family values under the name of the "VEGANS" ,I must regrettably report that this name has been taken. It seems that A "crew" was founded under this fear inspiring title by a brother named Ron Popiel who recruited "prospects" through late night T.V. info-mertials.Shortly thereafter he was indicted on federal charges of instructing schoolchildren on an obscure game of what he called "POCKET POOL FISHERMAN" and of unlawfully possesing and distributing the only weapon that is sure to strike fear in the hearts and minds? of the VEGANS ,the notorious Vegematic weapon. A !:00 A.M. rumble in the studios of Home Shopping Network left a dozen Vegans sliced ,diced and pureed.
The survivors were "processed" at a nearby law enforcement facility/ donut shop
and made into delightful spinach falafels. Please do not confuse this incident as many unwitting researchers do with the "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" which
references the exploits of a rival 1 %er group. Brother Popiel sold his "choppers" far and wide before this nefarious plot was uncovered by ever-vigilant federal agents at the USDA. Alas ,I digress.Back to the WNC . I suggest a classic
counter-intel operation whereby surviving operators from the Oakton Mafia join
forces with partisan elements of the Fairfax Knights of Columbus and Shriners.
Using modified Shriner parade bikes this elite group could infiltrate the WNC
and sow dissent from within. Then when the enemy is at their weakest an EPA
enforcement squad responding to numerous complaints of "a stink like no other" emanating from their KILLJOYS clubhouse could close it down for good . One of the
numerous FXCOPD /black helicopters could finally be put good use by leveling the place with a air /fuel munition thus eliminating a rallying point for miscreants and allowing the sweet air of nearby 495 to go unbesmirched in the future. Obviously operational specifics cannot be discussed on an open forum such as this ,but I sense the presence of another great gangland/military thinker and just wanted to run this by you before forwarding to homeland security. I remain at the ready,
A concerned Patriot

Posted by: 90's ()
Date: February 02, 2012 08:22AM

Daddy Rat...

MOTORCYCLE COMPANY...
Posted by: STONE WALL CYCLE ()
Date: February 02, 2012 11:48AM

That is a motorcycle company and has NOTHING to do with a bar up in New York.

Get your facts straight!

Posted by: Never forget Stonewall! ()
Date: February 02, 2012 12:02PM

Nobody's judging you. If you want to call it a "I'm, gay, Gay, GAY!" t-shirt, or a, ahem, "motorcycle company," t-shirt...that's fine...we embrace the diversty here

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: February 02, 2012 01:13PM

Fairfax Underground does not judge, ridicule or demean colon cowboys on motorcycles.

Posted by: bunny ()
Date: February 02, 2012 04:16PM

what about the Pagan in 55gal. Drum? You , are fishing OFFICER that is not for you to bring up stupid Biker Bitch you POSER!

Posted by: Li'lJesus ()
Date: February 03, 2012 11:57PM

I'm going back to the 80's, but what became of Red Dog, Rat and I believe the other bros name was Wagner? They went down for a hard bit. . .

Date: February 04, 2012 01:59PM

are you for real , I knew a brother in mid-70's called little Jesus . R U HE?
What was the name of the owner of the backyard chopper shop owner 1/2 mile from FFX circle where I saw little Jesus 40 yrs ago?

Posted by: Dynamo "D" ()
Date: February 04, 2012 07:17PM

Hey Folks,

In response to Leon's (Squids) demise, he was shot over a girl, supposedly her ex old man. He was servicing her and the dude took exception to it. My ex ol lady was dating him (Leon) at the time, and that's how I got the skinny on what went down.

Posted by: li'l Jesus ()
Date: February 04, 2012 11:05PM

I moved into the NOVA area in 1981 and got hung with the moniker li'l Jesus when I was born again in 85. . I began ride'n in the 70's but again didn't move here until some time after and then left the area in the early 90's. I've known more people than my memory serves me and from time to time I think back to some of those for whom I've prayed.

Can't help ya with the name of the shop owner, I've managed to to always fix my problems or at least the problems I created weren't enough to leave me sitting.
No disrespect intended if by using an old nick-name caused any confusion.

TO: LIL'JESUS
Posted by: Loves Rusty Hall 4 Life ()
Date: February 05, 2012 09:57AM

Hi LIL'JESUS. You know of a brother named RUSTY HALL? His OL'LADY is Keisha Johnson, I think......

He's a brother in Fairfax, Virginia and is currently President/Owner of The Wednesday Night Crew.

http://www.wncrew.org/

His EX OL'LADY, before Keisha Johnson, is Eva Baldwin, now engaged to be married to Robert Bussey. They're both WNC bikers.

Just wondered.

Posted by: Suburb Guy ()
Date: February 05, 2012 08:48PM

Never minded the biker gang people, they allways kept to themself and the DC/PG thugs dont come around were the bikers are .2 cents

Date: February 06, 2012 02:42PM

WNC is a tax exempt 501 c organization and even though it is being treated as a personal piggy-bank by Hall, it is not "owned " by him or anyone else. Under the table transactions between Hall and Sunset Grill owner/ managers to bring business to grill were alleged and IRS investigation allegedly continues. Likewise, WNC logo when used is not the property of Hall or WNC . It can be used by anyone as your tax revenue has been foregone by WNC tax-exempt status. Lil Jesus, you communicated that you got Saved . What does that mean to you? Why would you associate with this non-working welfare whore? Charitable donations from misguided old farts seeking attention in the name of good works do not meet the words/deeds of scripture . Humility and self-denial are the basis of that philosophy. If you really want to live up to your handle , convince the whole "crew" to sell their bikes and give the proceeds to charity in Tim's name. That would prove your hearts are in the right place and save you all from the next inevitable tragedy.What would JESUS say?

RUSTY HALL...IS DISHONEST...EVIDENCE NEVER, EVER LIES
Posted by: AVOIDS DISHONEST BIKERS ()
Date: February 06, 2012 07:13PM

Thank you, Blake; for informing inquiring minds. NEVER will my family, friends and co-workers will support RUSTY HALL, THE WNC; based on the evidence of his dishonesty since 2002 until now. 10 years of total dishonesty; this man who created WNC: Rusty Hall; should quit WNC altogether. Why? It would keep him out of trouble. According to all evidence and police records, tax records; Rusty Hall needs to staight out his life...live right. If he doesn't, MORE trouble will arise for him and his entire immediate family and THE WNC...

That plain and simple.

WNC...RUSTY HALL...

DOES THIS POST MAKE ANY SENSE TO YOU IN THE ENGLISH, AMERICAN LANGUAGE...

THE TROUBLE YOU ARE IN NOW...WILL NOT GET ANY BETTER...IT WILL GET WORSE AND WORSE, ONLY IF YOU AND THE WNC CONTINUE AS A CREW IN YOUR bad deeds.

PAGANS MOTORCYCLE CLUB SUPPORTER 4 LIFE
Posted by: SUPPORTS THE PAGANS ()
Date: February 07, 2012 12:20PM

Brothers of the
Pagans MC ...

Do any of these photographs conjure up good memories of past?

For your viewing ONLY.

Responses are fine too.

SUPPORTER OF THE
PAGAN NATION
4 LIFE
Attachments:
1967-PMC.jpg
16-S-02.jpg
PMC-FIRE-GOD.jpg
PMC-PFFP.jpg
PMC-WNCREW-1%ER-01.jpg

13 REBELS MC (???)
Posted by: 13 REBELS MC Supporter ()
Date: February 07, 2012 12:22PM

Nice pictures, PMC SUPPORTER. I recognize the brother of the 13 Rebels MC. Seen him a few times around Northern VA. He's a great brother and would do anything for his wife, brothers and family.

And yes, these pics do bring up happy and positive memories.

13 REBELS MC
Supporter

Posted by: Dancer ()
Date: February 10, 2012 12:33AM

Anyone heard about Jughead, Bladensburg Billy or Roger from College Park? How about Peek A Boo? I used to go to the apartment at Pimmit and knew a gal named Linda who danced at 1320 and was dating Jughead.

I remember Screwdriver getting shot at Good Guys in DC and then blowing himself up at his mom's house about 1980 or so....

Anybody know where these guys are?

Date: February 10, 2012 05:09PM

I mentioned the 1980 PCP lab explosion AKA the "screwdriver incident" in one of my posts about two weeks ago. Does anyone know where HootOwl is? Last I heard, he had moved to the Hampton roads area after his house in Manassas Park burned.

Date: February 10, 2012 05:11PM

Was Roger from College Park a Phantom's M C member that later moved to Camp Springs?

Posted by: Dancer ()
Date: February 11, 2012 11:14PM

When I knew Roger from College Park, I was dancing at the Starlight. He used to come in and hangout with me sometimes. I thought Roger was prospecting for the Pagans at that time, this was around 1980. I used to hang out with him and Screwdriver when he owned the pizza place in Suitland and lived in Bladensburg. I thought Phantoms were from Baltimore?

Date: February 12, 2012 01:04AM

Some in Southern Md. at tht time also.

Date: February 12, 2012 01:08AM

Roger's Phantoms card in 82-83 read on the back.
"We have done some much with so little for so long that now
we can do almost anything with nothing"
Should be the second motto of the Rangers.

Posted by: StraighT Guy ()
Date: February 12, 2012 04:26AM

Are the Pagans accepting straight guys as prospects these days? Because I really love sucking cock.

"Point of this message is: just keep your distance." Oh, you get used to the odor.

Does anyone know where Twizzler or Peekachoo are these days?

Date: February 12, 2012 02:44PM

Dancer, It may have been another Roger. I asked a friend from those days and he thinks so.

Posted by: doesnt matter ()
Date: February 13, 2012 03:12PM

someone mentioned the Pagan in the 55 gal. drum,, the story behind that is there was a bunch of guys, members that were fishing one day, and there as this big fish but nobodys lines could reach it, so they found a 55 gal. drum and used it for a boat,, it didnt float very wellthe guy in the boat,s name was Lil Jesus, dont think they ever caught that fish

Posted by: kick butkus ()
Date: February 14, 2012 03:24PM

Nope, it was Joey Vargas from Falls Church in the drum. Lil Jesus died swimming in the potomac, so they say.

Posted by: doesnt matter ()
Date: February 16, 2012 12:31PM

@ kick butkus
it mite have been Joey, I wasnt there but heard stories over the yrs,I like everyone else thats still alive am getting older,and all the green complicates the memory, lol, Do u know if they ever caught the fish ?

Posted by: FormerPagan ()
Date: February 16, 2012 01:12PM

I joined the Pagans around 12 years ago.....

About a month in, at the clubhouse, a circle jerk started. I left the club the second they started stroking each other off in the middle of the fucking clubhouse!

Believe me or dont believe me. I know what happens there. NO THANK YOU. If I wanted random dudes stroking my cock Id hit up craigslist.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: February 16, 2012 01:18PM

FormerPagan Wrote:
> I joined the Pagans around 12 years ago.....
>
> About a month in, at the clubhouse, a circle jerk
> started. I left the club the second they started
> stroking each other off in the middle of the
> fucking clubhouse!
>
> Believe me or dont believe me. I know what happens
> there. NO THANK YOU. If I wanted random dudes
> stroking my cock Id hit up craigslist.

But Rusty has such a soft, sensual caress. You won't find THAT on Craigslist

Posted by: ... ()
Date: February 16, 2012 02:18PM

You guys get picked on by some Pagans or something? I guess it's smarter to hide online talking shit than to insult a Pagan in person.

Posted by: JBass ()
Date: February 16, 2012 02:32PM

Pagans are Pussies!

Posted by: BringIt ()
Date: February 16, 2012 03:00PM

... Wrote:
> You guys get picked on by some Pagans or
> something? I guess it's smarter to hide online
> talking shit than to insult a Pagan in person.

Where and when do you want to meet? Im sure no reply will come due to the fact your hands are around a cock right now.

Hide online? Just tell me when and where. Think Im joking?

A bunch of old fucks acting hard. Ha. I guess we will see huh?

Daily Rider, Rides Hard & Parties Hard
Posted by: Rider Of Kilroys/Sports Bar ()
Date: February 16, 2012 06:52PM

Forget meeting you wanna-be bikers...if you come near WNC and Rusty, the Pagans MC; you'll end up getting your butts beaten hard. Care to end up in the hospital after a hard and old-school, fist fight? Don't think so. It ain't fun.

Kilroys Biker of
Northern Virginia

Posted by: gripe ()
Date: February 16, 2012 07:03PM

The Pagans are like the only major motorcycle club without a website. Obviously this means they are extra hardcore/bad-ass.

This is probably coming across as sarcasm, but I'm being dead serious.

Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 16

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.