HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314All...LastNext
Current Page: 9 of 16
Re: Pagans MC
Posted by: RR ()
Date: February 24, 2013 12:08AM

does this thing work?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Dominic_Dominichi ()
Date: February 24, 2013 09:03PM

Anyone rememver Dominic Mickey Emelio? CIRCA 1967? Oakton Virginia? Any of you old fucks still alive?

Posted by: SOUTHERNBA ()
Date: February 25, 2013 12:15PM

I know this probably isnt the place to post this but I am trying to reach a Pagan member. I recently was in a relationship with a man who said he did time in prison for the Pagans. He told me other things I will not post on here but I would like to know if it was the truth as my grandchildren live with me and he had threatened me with the Pagans. He said he got out but I always thought once a Pagan always a Pagan. I have respect for all MC"s.

Posted by: get a life ()
Date: February 25, 2013 12:51PM

SOUTHERNBA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know this probably isnt the place to post this
> but I am trying to reach a Pagan member. I
> recently was in a relationship with a man who said
> he did time in prison for the Pagans. He told me
> other things I will not post on here but I would
> like to know if it was the truth as my
> grandchildren live with me and he had threatened
> me with the Pagans. He said he got out but I
> always thought once a Pagan always a Pagan. I have
> respect for all MC"s.

I see you set your dating standards really high.

Posted by: Carol ()
Date: February 25, 2013 06:07PM

Lookig for Ray Cockrell

Posted by: carol ()
Date: February 25, 2013 09:44PM

Does anyone have any pictures of the MC in the 60's in Vienna Va. Pics of Baby Paul, Ray Doc, Nole, mickey EtC:

Date: February 25, 2013 10:39PM

those picts. of vista were good. i think i was there then. we went a lot. races and stuff. i think wed was meet nite for a while. couple of yrs missed the jersy thing glad of that.did the scooter thing 60 to 75.md side and dc

Posted by: KINGKONG16 ()
Date: February 27, 2013 04:31PM

SOUTHERNBA Wrote:
> I know this probably isnt the place to post this
> but I am trying to reach a Pagan member. I
> recently was in a relationship with a man who said
> he did time in prison for the Pagans. He told me
> other things I will not post on here but I would
> like to know if it was the truth as my
> grandchildren live with me and he had threatened
> me with the Pagans. He said he got out but I
> always thought once a Pagan always a Pagan. I have
> respect for all MC"s.
ANYONE WHO THREATENS YOU WITH THE PAGANS HAS NO REAL CONNECTION WITH THEM AND IN TURN WOULD PROLLY GET BEAT FOR SAYING THEY DID..IF HE WAS NO WORDS WOULDVE BEEN EXCHANGED THEY WOULDVE SHOWED UP...YOU SHOULD POST HIS NAME..everyone throw they know pagans around in the northeast..we i go fight i go do it alone and never bring up the club

Posted by: southernnba ()
Date: February 27, 2013 05:26PM

His name is Harry Sax.

Posted by: yawn ()
Date: February 28, 2013 10:21AM

There is just something so gay about a motorcycle "gang" with a facebook page

Posted by: looking for ()
Date: February 28, 2013 10:25AM

Page Thompson?

Posted by: let's do it for Johnny! ()
Date: February 28, 2013 12:11PM

SYN MOB, BABY!

Date: March 01, 2013 09:19PM

is this old bikers or what? i saw a lot of old names that were real. the rest doesn't make sense.

Posted by: Big Red ()
Date: March 06, 2013 07:57PM

LDMC, CUMMIN' TO GETCHA!

Posted by: R.I.P. ()
Date: March 06, 2013 08:33PM

looking for Wrote:
> Page Thompson?

He was not a biker, shot & killed many years ago.

Posted by: blake lane 73 ()
Date: March 07, 2013 01:57PM

What happened to rusty Hall . Is he kilt?

Posted by: wotwotwot ()
Date: March 07, 2013 02:49PM

How about that Sandman? That dude knows how to get shit done, son! That Danny Boy is old and in the way.

Date: March 09, 2013 04:42PM

If Thompson is for me (yes) Mickey and I were really good friends I would love to here from him.

Posted by: gotcha ()
Date: March 10, 2013 09:38AM

Carol Wrote:
> If Thompson is for me (yes) Mickey and I were
> really good friends I would love to here from him.

That's pretty cryptic "Carol". What are you really trying to say (as if I didn't know). Looks like this idiotic thread is being used as a covert channel.

Date: March 11, 2013 08:43PM

There is nothing cryptic about asking about Mickey we were just what I said friends we went to school together. the same with Ray Cockrell.FRIENDS THAT WAS ALL!!!

Posted by: Di ()
Date: March 11, 2013 10:54PM

I may be able to help you out with that question if I had his name (nickname)

Posted by: Di ()
Date: March 11, 2013 10:55PM

whats your daddys club nick name hun???

Posted by: DI ()
Date: March 11, 2013 11:03PM

once...a few years ago...sum dumb fuck swerved and almost ran myself and the Prez of a big 1% club off the road...the prez gave the middle finger then reached and got his gun to shoot you.... you fucken dummy!!! If your going to tell it...tell it right...Dont lie online...you will be fronted out asshole!!!...FYI...He was a very big man in size!

Posted by: in the know. ()
Date: March 11, 2013 11:23PM

Pagan James. You are not a Pagan anymore. Tell the truth. You need to go back to KY. How many people have you shit on?

Posted by: Hobo ()
Date: March 14, 2013 03:15PM

Would that be the buzzard from philly ? Truckdriver?

Posted by: Slo-Mo ()
Date: March 14, 2013 03:31PM

hehe

Posted by: janko ()
Date: March 14, 2013 03:33PM

Naw its johnny dukes out of aberdeen.

Posted by: AMF rider ()
Date: March 14, 2013 07:00PM

Anyone remember Richard liquor Back in the 80's from Springfield? He went by the name of Dick.

Posted by: He'll be back ()
Date: March 15, 2013 12:18PM

James is a good guy. He's always treated me right and I've never heard a bad word about him.

Posted by: pagan love ()
Date: March 17, 2013 09:59PM

I saw old man jack for a few hrs this evening and had a couple drinks with him. hes doing pretty well.

Posted by: lookin for an old friend ()
Date: March 18, 2013 10:42AM

anyone seen Jerry Skids around? i heard he finally got released from the pen.

Posted by: GODS WARRIOR, LAUREL.MD. ()
Date: March 19, 2013 10:46AM

to all yall m.f.s bad mouthing p.m.c. come down or up to laurel,MD. and run your mouth at the laurel diner off of route 1. i personally will kick your ass. and i am not a member. but grew up around md. pagans through out my life and i am a friend of the maryland president, his name not important, they like to keep secrets to keep the feds confused, and the hells angels can burn n hell 4 all i care..... oh yea you like to run your mouth on these computers and cell fones.. but you aint got the balls to walk up to a couple of pagans and say what yall fags are saying on these computers... come to laurel md. and run your mouth like a man, and i promise you when the president of md.. finds out you will be dealt with, and then comes the pain.. maybe even death to yall m.f.s running your mouth.. and i will ride with them to help them teach you a lesson about respect toward their club.. my redkneck friends at the diner will call me when you show up, yea right, you wont, why?????????? because you are a coward, see the president of maryland is from laurel, we are tight n laurel and if one of us disrespected when the other one is not around, we will kick that persons ass for the fun of it, and watch you stumble out to route 1 and laugh are ass off.. hand to hand i am the man to take you down.. but i change a lot of my ways.. got off drugs for starter and the president said he was very proud of me.. i quit drinking too. but somethings will never change and that how it is.. i always watch out for my brothers of laurel, md... and if you disrespect his club on these computers and i read about it, that makes me angry, and you dont want to mess with me now iam in shape and ready to rumble any of you cowards 1 on 1 on my turf, so try me, i can give an ass whpping and take 1 too.. a real man will stand and fight for his true friends, and the president of maryland knows i will not back down from no 1, no matter how big you are, or quick you are i will win you yellow belly coward with a fat mouth.. GODS WARRIOR HAS SPOKEN.................

Posted by: GODS WARRIOR ()
Date: March 19, 2013 11:02AM

in case any knows the x-national sergent and arms of the p.m.c. got release from federal prison a year ago after 15 years. time to show him respect, the man kept quiet and did his time n the name of the pagans m.c. may GOD bless him with alot of gold and silver from far above. a true warrior from the 80's his name CONAN.. yea i wrote to him while he was behind the walls of time.. his is still as big as a horse and been working out real hard. all the young ladys want to ride with CONAN.. go conan. you are free brother. and if i come back on this computer and see someone disrespecting CONAN.. i personally will figure a way to hunt you down like a rabbit dog.. one way or another i will reach through these computers and rip your tongue out.. try me m.f.s GODS WARRIOR OF LAUREL MD. HAS SPOKEN..

Posted by: gods warrior is so gay ()
Date: March 19, 2013 03:52PM

go munch on a bucket of buttholes you gay biker from fairyland maryland.

Posted by: Carol Blessing ()
Date: March 19, 2013 10:00PM

I really do not remember his club name, its been to long. He was with Ray, Doc Bobby Mock, Baby Paul and hung around wih Lou Dobkins at horseshoe dr.

Posted by: blake lane 73 ()
Date: March 20, 2013 02:56PM

Anyone here know what happemed to Hoot Owl -Al Williams? Pimmit hills 70s. His brother Harvey owned the Exxon on Rt. 7 for a long time. Last I heard he moved to Tidewater area sand started another towing operation. Respond by IM if you want privacy.

Posted by: looking for friends ()
Date: March 20, 2013 06:07PM

hey blake lane 73. are you Roy? just wondering. I grew up in Pimmit Hills.

Posted by: Triumph Kelly ()
Date: March 21, 2013 02:58PM

This is a great picture have been looking for old Confederate Angels Pictures for years,they're rare,and let me tell you this Creep everyone in that picture is more or was more of a man than you will ever be! To Steve and or "Snake" ride in heaven my brother and I Love You,everytime the Triumph starts I do think of you,and you were a bikers biker

Posted by: wronggg ()
Date: March 21, 2013 06:23PM

9 pages.Respect.

Posted by: Gypsy5185 ()
Date: March 23, 2013 10:43PM

Can anyone help me find Deadeye, Pipe bomb, or Bobby Kemper? Been down foe a few minutes, and tryin' to get back in the wind.

Posted by: :O ()
Date: March 24, 2013 12:53AM

FaGGOT WARRIOR Wrote:
> in case any knows the x-national sergent and arms
> of the p.m.c. got release from federal prison a
> year ago after 15 years.

How stretch out was his butt hole when he got out of the can? Did it require surgery or does he wear diapers now?

Posted by: aolT ()
Date: March 24, 2013 12:56AM

looking for friends Wrote:
I
> grew up in Pimmit Hills.

Awww a white trash loser. Pimmit hills Lolz. Move to WV you toothless hick, and you just might find yourself a "friend."

Posted by: HOBO ()
Date: March 24, 2013 01:36PM

WHATS DA WORD ON SLO-MO DA HOMO ? IS HE STILL EATIN DICK ON SANSOM ST IN PHILLY ???

Date: March 24, 2013 02:20PM

WHAT EVER HAPPEN TO SLO-MO DA HOMO ? IS HE STILL SUCKIN COCK ON SANSOM STREET IN PHILLY ? FUCK YOU MARK YOU PUNK ASS BITCH...YOU KNOW WHERE I'M AT

Date: March 24, 2013 02:39PM

OK I AINT GONNA POST ON MY NAME DUE TO I SEE POSTS FROM DAYS AGO AND I JUST FOUND THIS SITE TODAY 3-24-13

Posted by: NOPE ()
Date: March 24, 2013 02:46PM

IF YA DONE YER HOMEWORK YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT HE DOES FOR A LIVING WHEN HE AINT SNEAKING AROUND HIDING...LMAO...YER TIME IS GONNA COME

Posted by: feline fine ()
Date: March 30, 2013 11:07AM

true that !!!!!!! i have forgotten more than these kind of people will ever know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: felinefine ()
Date: March 30, 2013 11:29AM

does anyone remember what happened in richmond, va. in august, 1990.

Posted by: felinefine ()
Date: March 30, 2013 11:41AM

by the by, i wonder where the illustrious ex- richmond chapter prez?!?!?!?! was going through the attic and ran across an old "Have see our lost brother"flier? thought i was gonna fall threw the floor!

Posted by: Nabbed ()
Date: March 30, 2013 11:43AM

Yes, I remember.... Bad times bro. Did you get nabbed too?

Posted by: Booked ()
Date: March 30, 2013 12:16PM

Good Reading Book.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Kewaywi ()
Date: March 30, 2013 11:53PM

Don't get the book listed above- it's Wikipedia material

Posted by: Rip Torn ()
Date: March 30, 2013 11:55PM

AMF rider Wrote:
> Anyone remember Richard liquor Back in the 80's
> from Springfield? He went by the name of Dick.

I remember that dude.

Posted by: Ye Ole Woodson Man ()
Date: March 31, 2013 12:46AM

Anybody know anything about 'Doc" he was a big fellow who drove tow trucks.Lived in Fairfax. He was I think the President of the Pagens maybe late 70.s I guess. He and his wife went to Florida in the mid 80's to Daytona and he was hit on his bike by a "geezer" and it broke his leg bad. It did not heal and he lost his leg. I think he went to Manassas and started a bike repair shop Docs Cycles then went out of sight as things went badly for him. He was a good guy a big biker with a rough exterior and a good heart inside who liked to make home made soup and just chill out at his place building HD's from parts.

Posted by: Biker Dude ()
Date: March 31, 2013 12:15PM

Ye Ole Woodson Man Wrote:
> Anybody know anything about 'Doc" he was a big
> fellow who drove tow trucks.Lived in Fairfax. He
> was I think the President of the Pagens maybe late
> 70.s I guess. He and his wife went to Florida in
> the mid 80's to Daytona and he was hit on his bike
> by a "geezer" and it broke his leg bad. It did not
> heal and he lost his leg. I think he went to
> Manassas and started a bike repair shop Docs
> Cycles then went out of sight as things went badly
> for him. He was a good guy a big biker with a
> rough exterior and a good heart inside who liked
> to make home made soup and just chill out at his
> place building HD's from parts.

I always tear up over old-man biker stories.

Posted by: Roger ()
Date: March 31, 2013 04:37PM

I remember him well, he and my father were good friends. I have been married to his (Micky's) daughter for the last 30 years.

Posted by: phoenix2729 ()
Date: April 09, 2013 03:48PM

Loyality is an admirable quality. The juxaposition in reguards to U,'Prez' w others could be detrimental, due to U'r Extreme Verbosity. (were u not warned ie; comments via internet already?!) 'Prez' is supportive of U re; cessation of drug & alcohol use, yet this is how u honor him hmmm. Learn from him SHUT UP. Keep thine own counsel. OH, & for pete's sake go back to school, at least past 4th grade level. Show 'Prez' this before u have a hissy attack & I am sure he will agree. Sometimes the better part of valor is to say nothing, especially if it will be perceived as Stupid.

Posted by: phoeniz2729 ()
Date: April 09, 2013 03:56PM

sorry I forgot to add that my comment was in reply to 'God's Warrior....' posting

Just couldn't refrain from adding my 2 cents.

Have had great experience's w Gentlemen Pagans NO Animals. This was back in the

late '70's-early '80's. Particapated in Rolling Thunder, Toy Drives, etc. They

also were business owners. I am sure, like everywhere, there are all kinds. I just

did not encounter those types.

Posted by: steelballs ()
Date: April 12, 2013 09:22PM

Partied,hung out,prospected,love the16s.You invalids that hate,well that would take a whole other page.Love and respect blacksmith.......

Posted by: in the know. ()
Date: April 13, 2013 08:20AM

"DOC" was not and never has been a PAGAN. He was "Fate's Assembly M.C." he ended up in FLA and lost his leg. He past away, I believe about ten years ago.

Posted by: Tammy ()
Date: April 14, 2013 01:53PM

I have read through this whole thing, and personally I'm not seeing anything different from back in the 70's. Some of course, but still a lot of childish stuff. All seems the same as when we all rode around southern Cali, photos of everyone trying to look bad-ass and still bad mouthing and threatening each other trying to find a place in life. And though looking back you can find some good memories, a lot of bad comes to mind. Don't know why people can't all just ride to ride, hang to hang and enjoy the great freedom of the American Dream especially once you have become an adult and not someone young and still searching for yourself.

Posted by: Rusty_Hall ()
Date: April 14, 2013 06:15PM

I am still riding. Riding my Vespa scooter instead of my Harley. And sniffing the skid marks in mens' underwear.

Posted by: nigga jones ()
Date: April 14, 2013 07:19PM

I'm taking my AMF year harley to kilroy's, see you under the big screen tv. I will be swilling bud lite and eating expensive shitty wings, you mother fucker's .

Posted by: Ye Ole Woodson Man ()
Date: April 14, 2013 08:57PM

"In the Know" Was this "Doc" you speak of, was he married once to a tall slim woman with very long black hair? in the mid-late 80's. Did he do any Fed time twice at least? The Doc I knew lost his leg while living in Fairfax about 89 or so,about 6 months after the wreck at Daytona. Its been a while.He would be about 60 today. If hes the same guy "RIP Doc".Sorry to hes gone.

Posted by: Bears ()
Date: April 15, 2013 11:42AM

I saw a biker in Occoquan this weekend. He had a patched black leather vest with no colors. Only white block patches "CH" on the lower left and "16" on the lower right. What's that mean?

Also, anyone remember the large biker dude Bear who used to hang out at that 7-11 on the corner of Cedar and Lee Hwy in Merrifield? Can't remember whether he was a Pagan, but he had a lot of great stories. I think he rode around on a three-wheel chopper? Over the years, I think I've met 3 bikers in NoVa named Bear.

Posted by: Hop Sing ()
Date: April 15, 2013 12:28PM

16 is Pagan supporter ....not sure about the CH. Maybe the dude is Swiss??

Posted by: pennsylvania pagen friend ()
Date: April 15, 2013 02:29PM

Hop Sing Wrote:
> 16 is Pagan supporter ....not sure about the CH.
> Maybe the dude is Swiss??

Posted by: pa. 1% friend ()
Date: April 15, 2013 03:13PM

I am not riding with any club but am a friend of pa. PAGANS. I have many great memories of your awesome harleys. I used to work graveyard at a mobile gas station at rt.202 & rt.313. in doylestown pa. back in the 1990's. You guys saved my ass many times when i was close to being robbed . Just wanted to say thanks.You guys get disrespected way too much. Anyone who was helped by a pagan will never forget. I know i won't. I am a friend of JOHN "WACKER JOHN" GAVIS.

Posted by: The dude ()
Date: April 16, 2013 09:47PM

To all of you, I see a couple of 1%ers on here, because they were the only ones using common courtesy in their words. To the rest of you, shame on you. Don't disrespect the MC lifestyle because you don't understand it, hell you would probably have a hell of a good time if you came to hang out. We are just Brothers who look out for one another and our families till death, with our own lives of necessary. Can you say that about your friends? When the world ends, the tribes will start, and amongst those tribes will be mostly all MCs. Only the ones with the true desire to survive will be there in the end! Stop hating and get out there and do some good for someone. I'll bet there is someone on your block that needs help that you could offer. Don't come to us looking for trouble because, friend...you have bitten off more than you can chew I promise you, if you don't know, you better ask someone who does!

Posted by: 1%er ()
Date: April 17, 2013 12:02AM

I drink 1% milk...you got a problem with that?

Posted by: O*W*O*F ()
Date: April 17, 2013 12:30AM

Bears Wrote:
> I saw a biker in Occoquan this weekend. He had a
> patched black leather vest with no colors. Only
> white block patches "CH" on the lower left and
> "16" on the lower right. What's that mean?
>
> Also, anyone remember the large biker dude Bear
> who used to hang out at that 7-11 on the corner of
> Cedar and Lee Hwy in Merrifield? Can't remember
> whether he was a Pagan, but he had a lot of great
> stories. I think he rode around on a three-wheel
> chopper? Over the years, I think I've met 3 bikers
> in NoVa named Bear.
It means he was a Prospect for a MC.

Posted by: pa. 1% friend ()
Date: April 17, 2013 02:04AM

TO the dude... AMEN BROTHER!!! You speak the truth. The biggest problem with our country is no one seems to give a crap about anyone except themselves. Not a good way to live. Even though i don't wear the colors, I am a 1%er at heart. I have never been given a hard time by any 1%er because I gave them the respect they deserve. Show 1%ers some respect and you will be suprised. Haters watch your back. You stick out in a crowd!

Posted by: 1340H ()
Date: April 17, 2013 11:28PM

To Link Wrayman. . The picture you posted Jan.18,2013, if you click on it there are five people in the photo. The guy wearing the derby and holding the knife is Teddy Miller, The guy wearing the cowboy hat is Smitty, the guy next to him on the right is Tommy Greenwood [ you have to click on the picture to see him ]. I heard Greenwood died in 2005. Do you know any info as to where and how. an old friend would like to know. thanks

Posted by: Kathy ()
Date: April 18, 2013 09:12PM

loved the book, would love to talk with John Hall .I live in Berks so I could really relate.I've done some research and the book seems to be very accurate.Write back soon.

Posted by: Lady from Myrtle ()
Date: April 26, 2013 02:36PM

I worked with a man they called "Dad" many years ago in Myrtle Beach. He was my boss at a strip club and the president of the Pagan Chapter there as well. I was curious as to if anyone has heard anything about him or from him?

Posted by: BATTLE KAT ()
Date: April 27, 2013 09:19PM

As a former ol lady of a dead Pagan, I can tell you that you people talk ENTIRELY too much trash and most of you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

I used to work at Cycles Unlimited for Dickie Scarbrough. He was on work release from Lorton, and we had to pick him up and drop him off at the prison. I dated Tommy Greenwood (yes, Greenman) and Chesley B. (Killer) and my dead ol man, Chip J. (SlicK).

It makes me really sad to hear all this bullshit being tossed around. Most of you would piss ice water if you really ran up on a 1%er!

Biker Bitch, you need to shut your mouth, bitch, because you're putting out information that would get your ass turned out! And you know I'm right.

Peace OUT...

Posted by: PFFP ()
Date: April 29, 2013 04:41AM

It sad how when someone fears or does not understand something they have to talk down about it. How easy it is to hate a way of life you can never have or even understand. I would take a bullet for any of my brothers as I know they would do the same for me. P.M.C. is a family and with any family you step in our house and show bad intent expect the wrath of all in it. People can't fathom that they say we our outlaws Well maybe so but only to those who deserve it. We are the PAGAN'S NATION but we also have jobs and families we own homes and pay taxes and we laugh at your lack of knowledge and I feel for you lose for never knowing our sense of family our brotherhood. PFFP.

Posted by: Keli ()
Date: April 29, 2013 07:26PM

keepie Wrote:
> Boy this thread has gone to the douchebags. Anyone
> remember the Confederate Angels? I saw this online
> recently. I think they had members in Alexandria
> and Woodbridge?

and in Norfolk..great pic...miss the days of running with the boys

Posted by: DesertGypsy ()
Date: April 29, 2013 07:32PM

thanks for the pic..Many memories with them back in Norfolk in early 70's

Posted by: biker skank ()
Date: April 29, 2013 08:10PM

BATTLE KAT Wrote:
> As a former ol lady of a dead Pagan, I can tell
> you that you people talk ENTIRELY too much trash
> and most of you don't have a clue what you're
> talking about.
>
> I used to work at Cycles Unlimited for Dickie
> Scarbrough. He was on work release from Lorton,
> and we had to pick him up and drop him off at the
> prison. I dated Tommy Greenwood (yes, Greenman)
> and Chesley B. (Killer) and my dead ol man, Chip
> J. (SlicK).
>
> It makes me really sad to hear all this bullshit
> being tossed around. Most of you would piss ice
> water if you really ran up on a 1%er!
>
> Biker Bitch, you need to shut your mouth, bitch,
> because you're putting out information that would
> get your ass turned out! And you know I'm right.
>
> Peace OUT...

wow you really get around! a biker slut may not be the WORST kind of slut, but it's definitely 2nd or 3rd.

Posted by: having somehwat same issues ()
Date: May 23, 2013 01:07PM

I am having a similar issue as you, I was dating a man who claimed to be in the Pagens now we split up but his wife whom I found otu abotu a month and a half into our relationship also who he lied to me abotu for a few months claiming he was filing for divorce and he told her, he also said she was club property. Come to find out he is not an actual pagen but has posted on this site from what I hear and that his ol lady is club property. Now Im involved in a bad nightmare. She has made life and death threats to me and my children because her husband cheated on her with me. I only went off what he said had I known he wasnt playin the tow of us I would have ended it right then and there. But its my fault he cheated.

Posted by: WNC spokeperson ()
Date: May 23, 2013 01:22PM

having somehwat same issues Wrote:
> I am having a similar issue as you, I was dating a
> man who claimed to be in the Pagens now we split
> up but his wife whom I found otu abotu a month and
> a half into our relationship also who he lied to
> me abotu for a few months claiming he was filing
> for divorce and he told her, he also said she was
> club property. Come to find out he is not an
> actual pagen but has posted on this site from what
> I hear and that his ol lady is club property. Now
> Im involved in a bad nightmare. She has made life
> and death threats to me and my children because
> her husband cheated on her with me. I only went
> off what he said had I known he wasnt playin the
> tow of us I would have ended it right then and
> there. But its my fault he cheated.

Sounds a real stand up group to be associated with.

Posted by: sometimes ()
Date: May 23, 2013 02:06PM

sometimes when i shit, gooey yellow liquid comes out with the shit. why is that?

Posted by: whoopsy ()
Date: May 23, 2013 02:08PM

sometimes Wrote:
> sometimes when i shit, gooey yellow liquid comes
> out with the shit. why is that?

sorry, wrong forum! mods, please move or delete. thanks!

Posted by: hot biker chick ()
Date: May 23, 2013 02:09PM

bump

Posted by: Circle Jerk ()
Date: May 23, 2013 02:13PM

Lamb Center...

Posted by: Ft. Worth Shag ()
Date: June 02, 2013 06:18PM

I rode with an outlaw club for many years. We are very tight to this day.
My brothers all chipped in and helped pay my hospital bills after I took a ride under a cage. Something I'll never be able to repay.
All groups of men have a calling.
Pagens have to be recognized as such.
GOD BLESS MOTORCYCLES AND THOSE WHO RIDE

Posted by: keli ()
Date: June 02, 2013 06:49PM

Keli Wrote:
> keepie Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Boy this thread has gone to the douchebags.
> Anyone
> > remember the Confederate Angels? I saw this
> online
> > recently. I think they had members in
> Alexandria
> > and Woodbridge?
>
>
> and in Norfolk..great pic...miss the days of
> running with the boys

Running some head.

Posted by: So sorry I voted for Obama ()
Date: June 02, 2013 07:11PM

Paganism is not a good thing.

Posted by: biker68 ()
Date: June 17, 2013 01:14PM

Anyone remember the Vagabundos MC from MD Stanley durbin jimmy crazy gene gypsy hudlow doc Benton bunch of old 1 percenters

Posted by: Whhhhhhatt ()
Date: June 17, 2013 01:58PM

O*W*O*F Wrote:
> Bears Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I saw a biker in Occoquan this weekend. He had
> a
> > patched black leather vest with no colors. Only
> > white block patches "CH" on the lower left and
> > "16" on the lower right. What's that mean?
> >
> > Also, anyone remember the large biker dude Bear
> > who used to hang out at that 7-11 on the corner
> of
> > Cedar and Lee Hwy in Merrifield? Can't remember
> > whether he was a Pagan, but he had a lot of
> great
> > stories. I think he rode around on a
> three-wheel
> > chopper? Over the years, I think I've met 3
> bikers
> > in NoVa named Bear.
> It means he was a Prospect for a MC.

The CH stands for "Cock Hungry" the 16 is motorcycle code for "Ass Fucking", just like 81 stands for "Hells Angels" and 88 means "Heil Hitler".

Posted by: Hoosier Daddy ()
Date: June 17, 2013 02:08PM

pa. 1% friend Wrote:
> TO the dude... AMEN BROTHER!!! You speak the
> truth. The biggest problem with our country is
> no one seems to give a crap about anyone except
> themselves. Not a good way to live. Even though i
> don't wear the colors, I am a 1%er at heart. I
> have never been given a hard time by any 1%er
> because I gave them the respect they deserve.
> Show 1%ers some respect and you will be suprised.
> Haters watch your back. You stick out in a crowd!

You know who else demands respect? That's right, niggers.

Posted by: Watch out! ()
Date: June 18, 2013 11:34AM

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

Posted by: lil syco ()
Date: July 18, 2013 04:10PM

I live in Richmond if any of your pagans run in to Big Ernie he will kick you ass!!

Posted by: kennyOG ()
Date: July 19, 2013 09:24PM

Los Vagabundos = Shephard Park Restaurant?

Posted by: JMan868 ()
Date: July 20, 2013 12:54PM

The guy in the far right of this picture is not a Pagan. His name is William Tyler ("Bones") Cowherd. He was a member of the Knights of Iron. He died from a Motorcycle accident in July of 2011. His wife was riding on the back and they were riding along with another guy who also lived but was seriously injured as was Tylers wife.

Posted by: vagabundo ()
Date: July 28, 2013 12:00AM

original vagabundo here. still alive.

Posted by: Prisoner Zero ()
Date: July 28, 2013 12:51AM

vagabundo Wrote:
> original vagabundo here. still alive.

An administrative error.

Posted by: kidd ()
Date: August 30, 2013 09:34AM

I can smell the cops on this site.

Posted by: kidd ()
Date: August 30, 2013 09:34AM

I can smell the cops on this site.

Pages: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314All...LastNext
Current Page: 9 of 16

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.