HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 16
Re: Daily Rider, Rides Hard & Parties Hard
Posted by: SoWhenThen ()
Date: February 16, 2012 07:04PM

Rider Of Kilroys/Sports Bar Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Forget meeting you wanna-be bikers...if you come
> near WNC and Rusty, the Pagans MC; you'll end up
> getting your butts beaten hard. Care to end up in
> the hospital after a hard and old-school, fist
> fight? Don't think so. It ain't fun.
>
> Kilroys Biker of
> Northern Virginia

So when/where do we meet? Im calling your punk old ass out. I have no issues beating the fuck out of an old wannabe.

Again. If you think this is a joke say when and where then we'll see who is laughing. After were done Ill piss on your colors

Options: ReplyQuote
IGNORE ALL THE BULL...HERE...OK? UNDERSTAND?
Posted by: JUST STOP IT ()
Date: February 16, 2012 07:07PM

All right? You REALLY believe by fighting/violence is the way to solve problems? Grow up!So when then? NEVER! I rather NOT hurt anyone and live in peace with all bikers.

STOP TRYIN' TO PICK FIGHTS...you won't get anywhere SO WHEN THEN

HA HA HA

Re: Pagans MC
Posted by: Biker's Ol' Tire ()
Date: February 16, 2012 07:13PM

I'm all about respect. Mistakes. I've made a few. But I did it my way. I've been to Kilroys. How did I get there? Life choices and Braddock Road. KILROYS? That's where I find FRIENDS, wings, and a warm place to move my bowels. So give me some SPACE.

If you dis-respect or CROSS me, my family, my friends, neighbors, supporters, aquaintances, our friends in Canada and Mexico, you know what I'm saying, the consequences might cost you and your own family TROUBLE down the road As in sometime in the FUTURE.

If you go to Kilroys and attempt to CONVERSATE, you will be IGNORED, unless your an Ole' Lady looking for an Ole' Man. PUSH IT, and you will be given the BUM RUSH.

JUST WALK AWAY

and

STAY OUT

Respect
Supports
Transminicon MC
The Dave Clark Five

Posted by: The German ()
Date: February 16, 2012 08:21PM

fuck you faggot....I'll walk away all right, walk away from your piece of shit corpse after I slashed your throat, pissed on you, took a 10lb dumb in your mouth and set your greasy ass on fire. Fucking pussy.

Posted by: Name the Place ()
Date: February 16, 2012 09:07PM

Talk about a 10lb dumb!

Were you trying to spell "dump?"

The Pagans have literacy requirements if you were thinking about being a prospect...

And this is the way you talk to a lady?

DON'T PICK FIGHTS YOU HAVE LESS THAN A CHANCE OF WINNING.

I said it, and now I'm walking down the road...battery is dead. At least it's at PEACE

Posted by: nipponeese ()
Date: February 17, 2012 10:33AM

Thought I would never have seen this but. . . . I've got a serious question.
It has been alledged here that the "Surly Wenches MC" supports the Pagans MC.
If this is true, are the Pagans MC now endorsing/reccognising Womens clubs as Mcs?

No disrespect intended and I've posted this on a couple threads. . .

Posted by: nuck ()
Date: February 18, 2012 06:24PM

PAGANS R EVERY WHERE!!!!!!!!! IF HES YOUR FRIEND THEN U KNOW WHERE HE IS NUCK SUPPORT THOSE WHO SUPPORT U

Posted by: enough already ()
Date: February 18, 2012 07:12PM

go eat some wings at kilroys..join us under the big screen t.v.'s

Posted by: scape ()
Date: February 20, 2012 09:12PM

dutch dead 1980 lynnhurst apt ,hans- dead ,alan grinder -,dead ,joker dead, marine in delaware shot by cops,salty dead,billy stickell dead ,tommy greenwood dead,wrench ,slick, dragon all dead, moody dead,mike damien dead,and these are just a few in Northern va.!% is a tough life you love it or leave it .many more are serving time..Some of them go in and out like a revolving door,some use the club..Lou Dobkin committed suicide and he founded the club.Anyone remember little Jesus,or Head Akers???

Posted by: Rusty's Colon ()
Date: February 20, 2012 10:24PM

Then there's Rusty... cheating death with every Bud Light, every Kilroy's chicken wing, every unprotected encounter in the men's room. Live Hard Rusty, you are a survivor!

HEALTH OF: RUSTY "RED-NECK" HALL
Posted by: Rusty's General Health ()
Date: February 22, 2012 07:02PM

A survivor? No, just one in a million American's awaiting serious health issues down the road. Am I right or wrong? All of us is going to die of SOMETHING before our very last breaths on earth. Right people?

Dunno about Rusty's current health statistics at this time. Whatever they are, THEY certainly will NOT be posted out here for us to SEE.

As for all the encounters of unprotected (SEXUAL PHYSICAL CONTACT), if that is true people; now that's beyond sick. Sounds from what I READ HERE ON FFU, that this pour soul needs serious medical attention.

No further comment.

Fuck Respect
Posted by: e6TPk ()
Date: February 23, 2012 06:02AM

Fuck "respect" and fuck old guys with motorcycles. Scared to ride in Anacostia, aren't you, old man? Fuck you, fuck respect, fuck old guys with motorcycles.

Posted by: e6TPK () ()
Date: February 23, 2012 07:33AM

really was talking about myself. Beacause i really don't respect. I am a cowherd!

RESPECTS ALL
Posted by: NO FEAR ()
Date: February 23, 2012 11:19AM

Not afraid to fly my colors, ride my bike around Maryland, DC and Virginia.

Got nothing to fear from nobody.

RESPECTFUL TO ALL
WHO RIDE
AND
FLY THEIR COLORS

Date: February 24, 2012 09:45AM

OK fyi I am born again pagan ! and aurthor rex mason is king arthor the past present and future king!!!! i need to know i had a guy come up from washington and he recruited me and said i am what ya would call satans choice and he inducted me and got me to put his coat on him and then he said if i ever fucked him he would shoot me ! with a 38 right between the eyes then we did some lines of speed on a trucks hood in the rcmp parking lot and he handed me a bag with dea stamped right on it and then he dissapeared now heres the question ???? was the spirit of the devil in him and driving him like a puppet????? ok any ways i am an angel now a saint !!!! i have rags from three gangs and am friends with people from all gangs but i am obligated to the legion and to the Heavens Angels No #1 group and my name is Anke and now i have constitutions in these and i need to know if this other guy was bullshit or not can ya help me!!!

Posted by: Roto Rooter ()
Date: February 24, 2012 05:33PM

No Fear is a faggot. Go back to gargling cum ya douche bag.

And the Pagan fags like the big black dick up their asses.

Posted by: shaddup ()
Date: February 24, 2012 09:06PM

Akers did time for Saints incident. I read about it on a blog recently.

Posted by: doesnt matter ()
Date: February 25, 2012 01:48PM

what ever happened to the Pagan,s in manassas ? I heard the other Pagan,s wont/dont talk about them, let,s see, I know Hann,s is dead, grinder is dead,there as annimule,James Melborne,Benny Mosier,Dee,Danny Mullins, Rock, dissapeared into the Wa mtn,s w/a crack pipe, shit cant remember all of em,,Most were good decent guys just wondering what happened between them and the rest of the club? why they wont talk about them ?? any answers ?

PAGANS MC of MANASSAS VA...WON'T TALK...REMAIN SILENT
Posted by: PAGANS MC Defender ()
Date: February 25, 2012 01:59PM

What makes you all think that the Manassas, VA, chapter of the Pagans MC; is going to talk?

They won't talk to no one or post anything here about themselves.

Why?

They know better than to talk B/S of themselves to perfect strangers.

Posted by: Finally some sanity ()
Date: February 25, 2012 04:52PM

Finally some sanity and that comment alone should answer any and all questions about the person who has been the subjest of so much discussion.

Posted by: Call me Crazy ()
Date: February 28, 2012 01:40PM

Call me crazy If you want to, But I swear I saw Squirrel Eller riding a Harley in N.C.

Posted by: Southboundspeedball ()
Date: February 29, 2012 09:06AM

No disrespect buttin i this thread.
Does any body remember a guy named dirt from back in the day?
70's?

Date: February 29, 2012 03:17PM

Sent some time with him before he died. RIP
Made a lasting impression on me. Pagans, Much respect.

Posted by: Rusty_Hall ()
Date: February 29, 2012 05:01PM

yeah I knew dirt, one of the most gay bikers in the area....he can suck a golfball through a straw like it ain't no thing. He use to blow me all the time.

RIP dirt buddy

TO RUSTY: (!) YOU MAKE ME ILL...
Posted by: RUSTY SICKENS ME ()
Date: February 29, 2012 05:35PM

Seeing and invisioning you blowing men makes my stomach crawl. You have no self respect for yourself to be doing SICK and NASTY and filthy ACTS such as that.

You really need to get help!!!!!!

Date: February 29, 2012 06:48PM

Yer fulla shit. U didn't know thin man.

Date: February 29, 2012 06:52PM

This

Posted by: yeah ok ()
Date: February 29, 2012 07:14PM

Re: TO RUSTY: (!) YOU MAKE ME ILL...
Posted by: Ding an sich ()
Date: February 29, 2012 09:29PM

RUSTY SICKENS ME Wrote:
> Seeing and invisioning you blowing men makes my
> stomach crawl. You have no self respect for
> yourself to be doing SICK and NASTY and filthy
> ACTS such as that.
>
> You really need to get help!!!!!!

That's not really Rusty, dumbshit, it's just some stupid kid pretending to be him...

Date: February 29, 2012 10:14PM

I'm talking about David Taylor R.I.P.

Posted by: RUSTY DISGUSTS ME ()
Date: March 01, 2012 08:49PM

Pretending...Real...whatever people.

All of you butt holes on this THREAD are sick, lonely and have no - lives but to dis-rupt others and harrass the innocent...

Date: March 03, 2012 05:10PM

I am not a Pagan, nor am I a Hater of them. I have seen first hand the damage and the good they do. I want to thank them for the efforts they do and despite the action of 1% it is no diffrent from anyother group club or orginization out there. Not all of it is good or bad.
America was founded by men who chased dreams, and women who followed or forged ahead alone.
Pagan's are like many not going to go down without a fight. The bond that is with the Pagans is untold. In this day in age when welfair and everything is skewied Pagans look after their own and take care of thers.
I respect the Pagan life and can have my own opinion about them, But I will tell you this I know that nothing can seperate a Pagan. It is not just a "gang" They are Brave, they are fighting to right the wrong, And Living a lifestyle that is not understood.
When people complain about Drugs, and crime, look at the lies of the goverment first and ask why normal sane person would chose to become Pagans and risk the stigma of criminal and Gang face possible jail time. Why because it is something biger than this life it is something worth more than money, It is the American Dream! That So many people forget. America was never ment to be what it is turning into.
Pagans love em or hate em... It is no diffrence but at least they have the vision and desire to change the world.
Thank You Pagans.
krmswood

Posted by: injun ()
Date: March 03, 2012 10:17PM

Well said.

Posted by: No goats ()
Date: March 05, 2012 01:17PM

How can any MC have fun in this area with constant traffic?

Posted by: JOKER 1%ER ()
Date: March 06, 2012 08:41AM

"OUTLAW DOES NOT MEAN CRIMINAL"

In the 1940's Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs banded together as this 1% that chooses to live our alternative lifestyle, together, on the road, ROAD WARRIORS, outside of the mainstream.

SOME THINGS THAT NEED TO BE SAID,

AS A 1%ER COMMUNITY

* We do NOT manufacture drugs
* We do NOT do contract killing
* We do NOT steal motorcycles nor do we run chop shops
* We are NOT extortionists
* We are NOT rapists
* We are NOT gun runners
* We are NOT racists organizations
* We are NOT involved in human trafficking nor do we condone it

WE DO NOT TOLERATE ANY SORT OF CHILD ABUSE/MOLESTATION

1%'ers Are NOT Criminals/GANGSTERS and our CLUBS are not gangs!!!

We in the 1%'er OUTLAW Motorcycle Club Community are fighting to protect our own events, homes, families and CLUB MEMBERS from the gangs and criminals that are trying to infiltrate and dominate our Communities as well.

"BUT, WE DON'T CALL THE POLICE"
WE DON'T BELIEVE IN THE SYSTEM OF LAW ENFORCEMENT, THEIR SYSTEM DOES NOT WORK.

We take care of our own problems!

OUTLAW MC & PAGAN MC
Posted by: OUTLAW MC SUPPORTER ()
Date: March 06, 2012 12:20PM

I find it rather interesting that the PAGAN MC would want to have anything to do with the other 1%ER, BIG FOUR, MC's.

Well said, Joker.

Please clarify WHY you would post your message here.

This is a PAGAN MC thread.

COUNTRY RIDER
ALL OVER VA

PMC HISTORY & TODAY
Posted by: PMC HISTORY READER ()
Date: March 06, 2012 09:21PM

PAGANS MOTORCYCLE CLUB is not going anywhere anytime soon.

They are alive and well all up and down the East Coast of America.

LOVE & RESPECT TO THE PMC NATION

1959 - PRESENT

PFFP

Posted by: getalife ()
Date: March 07, 2012 10:33PM

Lets put this post to rest... FFXU- this does not belong here.

This has become hateful and inspires none.

Please remove all the Pegan/ WNC postings.

Posted by: moron... ()
Date: March 08, 2012 10:40PM

getalife Wrote:
> Lets put this post to rest... FFXU- this does not
> belong here.
>
> This has become hateful and inspires none.
>
> Please remove all the Pegan/ WNC postings.

Pagans and the WNC are not related.
This forum is open for all to post in. Who the fuck are you to say 'this does not belong here'? Dumbshit.

Re: IGNORE ALL THE BULL...HERE...OK? UNDERSTAND?
Posted by: bunny ()
Date: March 09, 2012 05:03PM

are you a boy scout? or a girl scout?

Re: IGNORE ALL THE BULL...HERE...OK? UNDERSTAND?
Posted by: blake lane 73 ()
Date: March 09, 2012 05:13PM

Did you say "VEGANS"? A 100% free trade , organically grown hemp-fibre vest and chaps set would be soooo swish.

Loyal Supporter of the PMC Nation
Posted by: Has a Happy Life ()
Date: March 09, 2012 09:40PM

That is right. The Pagans MC has NOTHING to do with that other group. Although, through many witnesses, such as myself, a retired Pagan, 1%ER does run and manage the other group in Springfield, VA at a large sports bar/restaurant named Kilroys. Okay then...good news is he does charity for children/adults in great need particular those who are clinically sick and can't afford payments due to serious/medical situations,circumstances. That, as a witness of the retired Pagan; proves to my friends, family and myself that he has a big heart for humanity.

All who do good deeds shall be remembered as good-deed doers and THAT alone shows care and kindness to humanity.

CHEERS to everyone here and in the now; that do good unto others. Those who do so shall receive great things too.

Re: PHOTOGRAPHS DO NOT LIE...TAKE A CLOSER LOOK
Posted by: Teufelhunden ()
Date: March 12, 2012 12:00AM

I want to hang around, I need a family that has the things that a club has. I am an OIF Vet and need that same feeling of love that comes with that. teufelhunden90106@yahoo.com

Posted by: the Jackly ()
Date: March 17, 2012 09:30PM

Its to bad you've got to own a Harley rather than something like a Honda Id join it it weren't for that 1 day I'll get ride of this old magna for a hog

TO: JOKER 1%ER
Posted by: PMC SUPPORTER ()
Date: March 19, 2012 05:53PM

Well said...Joker 1%ER.

I will and always will, support the Pagans Motorcycle Club. A Brother I have known of for less than 10 years, Rusty Hall, has been going through tough, tough times. I can and will NOT say what he has been going through.

However, Joker 1%ER, if you are curious who Rusty Hall is, please visit this site.

www.wncrew.org
www.timmyslaw.org

You'll get a better understanding of who Rusty Hall is. He is a great guy and someone I'll always support.

Rider

Posted by: Rusty_Hall ()
Date: March 19, 2012 05:58PM

I am going through some hard times but don't mind a hard dick in my ass and in my mouth. I love men, ok? Is that so wrong?

Posted by: FormerEMT ()
Date: March 20, 2012 12:28AM

There was a high profile shooting incident at the then H&K gun facility in Chantilly in Feb 1984 in which, tragically, a person was killed. One of the club members involved was referred to as "Papa Zoot" I believe.

Also, there was a biker stabbed in the alley behind the seafood place that was on Rt 50 in Merrifield , I believe in early 1987.

Does anyone know what club(s) they were associated with?

Posted by: EMTs Raped My Family ()
Date: March 20, 2012 07:06AM

FormerEMT Wrote:
> There was a high profile shooting incident at the
> then H&K gun facility in Chantilly in Feb 1984 in
> which, tragically, a person was killed. One of the
> club members involved was referred to as "Papa
> Zoot" I believe.
>
> Also, there was a biker stabbed in the alley
> behind the seafood place that was on Rt 50 in
> Merrifield , I believe in early 1987.
>
> Does anyone know what club(s) they were associated
> with?

They were with the East Coast Suck-Ass Ass-Suckers.

Rusty_Hall: You are NOT Rusty Hall...
Posted by: Avoids Pretenders ()
Date: March 20, 2012 07:01PM

YOU have no respect for yourself...GET A LIFE...GET HELP...Before you DESTROY YOURSELF and others.

N.W.O.
Posted by: SHADOW,LAUREL,MD. ()
Date: March 21, 2012 02:26PM

Meth Kills Wrote:
> No one realizes that METH over time does Kill you.
> Once you're addicted, it's very hard to quit. When
> someone tries to quit, they go through
> with-drawls. Not only does your insides get
> damaged but, your appearance changes.
>
> METH is NOT worth the money, time nor your life.
>
> Message for METH ADDICTS

Re: N.W.O.
Posted by: shadow,laurel,MD. ()
Date: March 21, 2012 02:58PM

the time is now 2 destroy the h.a.m.c. once an 4 all we need 2 join forces with the mongals, jackels, outlaws,warlocks, and whoever else the h.a.m.c. have put down, messed with, riped off, hurt, tried 2 make us join there ways. its time 4 a N.W.O. time 2 take everything from them bitches, their money, business, teritory, the whole dam country as far as i am concern. i hid n the shadows 4 2 many years and let these son of bitches h.a.m.c. get away with almost killing my uncle a long time when i was 11yrs.old i voweled someday i will rise up and destroy these s.o.b. with any of yalls help, ill go after every chapter of the h.a.m.c. by myself if i have 2. the blood has got 2 b spilled, skulls must b crushed, ankle snapping, eyeball snatching out of their heads, clubs burning down a.s.a.p. the time is now my fellow brothers across america, we dont have time 4 a national sit down about how 2 destroy these h.a.m.c. lets just get down n dirty. take care of business. whut is hell????????? fire, pain n suffering, time 2 make them feel like hell.... join the N.W.O. and help me get my payback 2 the h.a.m.c. a true weapon of choice, a flaregun, did u know it can shoot a mile n the sky. so if i shoot a h.a.m.c. with 1 im sure the middle of his chest is going 2 b on fire.. ha..ha..

FEARS 1%ERS...KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE CAPABLE OF DOING
Posted by: Does Not Fear 1%ERS ()
Date: March 21, 2012 08:54PM

sHADOW, LAUREL, MD...

Your post caught my eye tonight. My sympathies for the near-death incident of your Uncle.

Time to...well, I will leave that up to you to decide...

Let me say this straight up: Please re-consider what you just said and are about to do...

ASK YOURSELF THIS ...

IS IT REALLY WORTH GETTING YOURSELF MURDERED by GOING AFTER THE HELLS ANGELS MC (all over America). The H.M.A.MC is also in other countries around the GLOBE.

Your message clearly states you have issues against the H. A. M. C...

Going after them by yourself and with a group of bikers, AIN'T COOL...

THE H A'S are NOT going anywhere NOR do they plan to anytime soon.

Why even pursue this impossible journey in RIDDING THE H.A.M.C., altogether???

LEAVE that B/S up to the F.B.I., C.I.A., GOVERNMENT...local law enforcement...THE D.E.A...

Okay?

'NOUGH SAID

Posted by: c ()
Date: March 23, 2012 09:57PM

Youre talking about Rusty Hall the founder of the WNC ,older brother of timmy hall .timmy was killed at 1 am in aug. of 2011 on route 29 in fairfax by capital rentals office, when he collided with a cage at a stop light .there is a little memorial posted in front of capital rentals with his smiling picture .Timmy was a good guy who no longer drank alcohol, and made many people smile or laugh and always had a good time. RIP Timmy.Timmy was not a pagan,but had many friends in the PMC.This tragic accident that was nobodys fault.It was fate.he had a large funeral and was loved by many people.when he drank he could be a pain in the ass,but he knew that so he quit drinking.I really liked him.and had known him 30 yrs.a bad word cannot be said about timmy.

Date: March 23, 2012 10:07PM

the house was off guinea rd near Burke center pkwy ,it was later called stone zone in 1976 when it was a major party spot for teenagers.

Date: March 23, 2012 10:13PM

leon aka squid died in annadale of gunshots from tom ball in 1982,leslie mccane was also shot and paralized in this haze of PCP induced craziness.

Date: March 23, 2012 10:17PM

if you dont you dont need to know

Date: March 23, 2012 10:19PM

Big feet dead

Date: March 23, 2012 10:42PM

if you knew rock then you would know where he isand what he's doin officer

Date: March 23, 2012 10:49PM

do ya really think a real DEA agent is gonna post a blog on this site ,i seriously doubt it.why waste time responding to some asshole claiming this and that it's all little baby bull shit

Re: Daily Rider, Rides Hard & Parties Hard
Date: March 23, 2012 11:03PM

pagans are hard up for new members 1% maybe.. do u know what a 1 percenter is or was?? i'll explain.. a 1 percenter is the guy in the crowd of silent sheeple who will stand up and say fuck you asshole,when the others are to afraid to speak up .a 1 % may tear up a ticket and throw it back at the cop who gave it to him.a 1% is not afraid or intimidated by anyone or anything.a 1 % usally doesnt need to have a job.a1% lives by his rules not yours.a 1% is an outlaw and is proud of it.so now how many 1% ers do u know?

Posted by: 24 ()
Date: March 24, 2012 08:36AM

bike gangs are a waste of time and all should be lockup

Posted by: Tex N ()
Date: March 24, 2012 07:35PM

What's a 'bike gang'?

Posted by: krakatoa ()
Date: March 24, 2012 08:00PM

Puff Ace Moochie Lil Jesus Bush Danny Bobby apple Domino Big Ray -- anyone?

Posted by: Krakatoa ()
Date: March 24, 2012 08:44PM

Forest road in kentland in PG County

Posted by: Nigger Pagan ()
Date: March 25, 2012 03:27AM

I just love how welcoming the Club has been to me, a black man. Who would have thought it? They can't get enough of my black cock.

Public Invitation To The PAGANS MOTORCYCLE CLUB
Posted by: PAGANS MC 1959 ()
Date: March 27, 2012 11:42AM

The Wednesday Night Crew, begins their Riding Season on April 18th, 2012, Wednesday.

Kilroys Restaurant & Sports Bar

www.kilroys.com

Time of Meeting: 6:30PM
Time The Ride Leaves: 8:30PM

Ride Goes To:

The Exchange, NW Washington DC

Need any further information, visit here:

www.wncrew.org

Posted by: Will ()
Date: March 27, 2012 03:20PM

I believe it was 83 and I also heard Tom eventually beat the case.

You Sound Very Familiar 2 Me "c"
Posted by: Been Around In VA 30+ Years ()
Date: March 29, 2012 12:24PM

To C: By the way you spoke in your messages, it was as if I was sitting across from you and hearing you speak directly to me. Not that, that makes any sense to you but, I do have a natural born-gift to read people by their behavior and their e-mails. I have the natural ability to actually read people well just by the way they act, write what they say and how they say things; comes natural. I've been that way since childhood.

You mentioned the name "Leslie". I shall not go any further about my natural-born talent. I do not want to sound like I am bragging either.

I've been a long-time supporter of the PMC and YES, I know what a 1%ER is, how they live and what kind of life style that is.

Around Virginia

Posted by: ANgles ()
Date: March 29, 2012 03:50PM

Pagans suck! ANgles for LIFe

Posted by: MS13 ()
Date: March 29, 2012 03:51PM

MS13 MS13 MS13 RULE

Posted by: backNtown ()
Date: April 01, 2012 06:13AM

Glad to hear Mr. Me is out again. . .
Respect to the Pagan Nation.

Posted by: Hells Angels Customer Service ()
Date: April 01, 2012 10:08AM

"ANgles"?

You mean ANGELS?

I know bikers are stupid, but at least spell the damn name of your "club" correctly...assuming that the Hells Angels would even take a mouth-breather like you.

Posted by: Poppy ()
Date: April 01, 2012 02:51PM

Support your local Pagan's M.C.
Coming to a neighborhood near you !

Poppy Evo -16's-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2012 02:53PM by Poppy.

Posted by: backNtown ()
Date: April 01, 2012 08:07PM

Using the word "Angles"; Maybe that was a "Anthony Tait" poke at the featherheads. .

Posted by: shadow,laurel,MD. ()
Date: April 02, 2012 12:59PM

calling on the bandidos, warlocks, the pagans,mongols,outlaws, and any one else 2 join forces 2 help me 2 destroy the h.a.m.c. once n 4 all yes i know some maryland pagans, a guy named d.c. he is 6th degree blackbelt, he will snatch your eyeballs out of your heads, if u r a pagan then u can figure out his name. a man i look up 2. he would b able 2 find me. i want blood, and money out of the h.a.m.c. fuck them bitches. i hated them n jail n southern maryland jails they kill women and children, time 4 a NEW WORLD ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so what they r world wide, lets take back the u.s.a. a.s.a.p. i will prove myself very shorty. i figure between all these clubs i mention there should b at least 5,000 or bikers 2 join the n.w.o. please pass the message. i will ride with any of these clubs i mention 2 go after the h.a.m.c. across u.s.a. and blow them up, set them on fire, throw them n the lake of fire, these can b done. nothing is impossible now a days, with all this hi-tech stuff. please find me and put me 2 work. we can destroy them after we knock them off, then we divide the country up fairly, please join the N.W.O. your true friend the shadow,laurel,MD.

Posted by: TheEnd ()
Date: April 07, 2012 10:29PM

That should end this thread. . . .

Posted by: In Yo Dreams ()
Date: April 07, 2012 11:13PM

"Divide the country up fairly."

That's funny...

Posted by: HELLS ANGELS ()
Date: April 08, 2012 04:36PM

HELLS ANGELS ARE # 1 WE OWN THIS WORLD

Posted by: low IQ ()
Date: April 08, 2012 05:06PM

You guy's that feel you need to belong to a club are fucking gay.Grow the fuck up, get a hair cut and get a job.

Posted by: Gilly ()
Date: April 08, 2012 05:43PM

Does anyone remember 07/02/1981 when Screwdriver and his brother burn in a explosive in his mom apartment in PG County Maryland. Does anyone know where I can get the newspaper article? He was a good friend, Its Was the biggest funeral I've been to. But Still no one ever writes about the lost of Ronnie Sprouse and Raymond Sprouse Thanks Gilly

Posted by: gilly ()
Date: April 08, 2012 06:22PM

Yeah I heard they kill a old Pagan called Jughead

Date: April 08, 2012 06:50PM

Billy is living in Maryland and Jughead isn't around any more and are you talking a birdy and We use to go to the house on the hill behind his mom's all of the time . Do you have any picture of Screwdriver sure would be good to see his face again Had Screwdriver pictures of the funeral but Reddog has them and he's in the Fed.prison They were sure the good old days but good things always come to an end.

1960'S TO 2012
Posted by: INNER CLUB WARS ()
Date: April 09, 2012 09:22AM

Talking badly of both 1%ER Clubs, Pagans MC and Hells Angels MC, is not wise nor cool.

It is these types of threads that will get someone or a group of bikers killed.

Just sayin'.

Posted by: YMC-YAY ()
Date: April 09, 2012 09:43AM

Talking badly of the Girl Scouts, Fairfax Art League, PTA, and the WNC, is not wise nor cool

Respect
Pride
Good Posture
Absalom, Absalom

Posted by: james ()
Date: April 09, 2012 10:13PM

Gilly,
The Red-dog your mentioning is that the same Red-dog that got locked up with the other two bros in fairfax?

Posted by: Flipper ()
Date: April 10, 2012 12:32PM

billy stickell dead ? How, when? I remember him from the early '70's after his face had started to heal....

You JAMES HELTON of PMC??? james???
Posted by: Associate Of The PMC Nation ()
Date: April 10, 2012 08:57PM

Seen you and your OL'Lady, STIX (Beverly), 'rounds Northern Virginia. You 2 hard-core and old-school bikers REALLY stand out from society. That's NOT a bad thing 'cause, at least ya'll stick to what ya'll's know and prefer's to keep it's that way. Pardon my pour grammar here.
Been's to Kilroys but, not since's the death of ya'll's best friend and associate, Tim Hall.
How's your Bro' Rusty Hall, doin's? He pulling through all right? Still riding hard, livin' free and wild? Still workin' hard with his son Cory on houses, paintin's and what not?

PMC NATION
SHALL
STAND
FOREVER

SUPPORTER & RIDER

(MESSAGE DIRECTLY TO james)

Re: You JAMES HELTON of PMC??? james???
Posted by: What ()
Date: April 11, 2012 03:23AM

When are you people going to give up and let the HIV take you to your final reward?

A motorcycle is to a man as a horse is to a teenage girl, a big old vibrator that can take you from Point A to Point B. No wonder the jeans get so crusty.

Posted by: LFXLP ()
Date: April 11, 2012 04:41AM

Gilly Wrote:
> Billy is living in Maryland and Jughead isn't
> around any more and are you talking a birdy and We
> use to go to the house on the hill behind his
> mom's all of the time . Do you have any picture of
> Screwdriver sure would be good to see his face
> again Had Screwdriver pictures of the funeral but
> Reddog has them and he's in the Fed.prison They
> were sure the good old days but good things always
> come to an end.

email craigbenton69@yahoo.com (Gilly) with any gay biker shit

Posted by: Benton ()
Date: April 11, 2012 09:48PM

Well I'am from Kentland and I know REDDOG He got out after doing 17yrs and Gene Winsor got 12yrs got out and got kill in a car accident, Tony got 16 and pass from cancer. As for Packrat he may be dead for snitchen,REDDOG is back jail doing about Life for Bank robbery Thing has really change ,Gilly

Posted by: Gay Biker ()
Date: April 12, 2012 02:45AM

Hmm, 16? A is the first letter and F is the sixth, so he got Ass-Fucked and caught cancer from it?

Kilroys Restaurant & Sports Bar
Posted by: Rides Alot ()
Date: April 13, 2012 10:53PM

I heard through friends that there is going to be a large biker birthday party for Rusty.

Where: Kilroys Restaurant & Sports Bar
When: Saturday, April 14TH, 2012
Time: 12:00PM
Party Start Time: 1:00PM
Party End Time: 6:00PM

BEER, FOOD, BANDS, DANCING, ADULT FUN

Host: Kilroys Restaurant & Sports Bar
Address: 5250 Port Royal Road

Kilroys
Posted by: Doesn't Ride ()
Date: April 13, 2012 11:02PM

Sounds like a fun party. Whoever you are, it was not wise of you to post this here because; just because.

Enough said.

Posted by: Mr. Mason ()
Date: April 15, 2012 04:04AM

Hey guy all I was saying is I have had some messed up stuff happen in my life and I was there when it happened I don't know what possessed me to write such a thing all my respects

Posted by: Mr.Mason ()
Date: April 15, 2012 04:36AM

You fellas and all bikers are the most genuine kind and I lookup to the culture ! I am a Bikers son ! Sorry about the crazy Blog!

Posted by: Dave Aukerman ()
Date: April 15, 2012 04:50AM

Does Wednesday Night Crew accept heterosexual members?

Posted by: Panhead ()
Date: April 15, 2012 09:57AM

We've never had a heterosexual member in the past (heck, we couldn't even spell "heterosexual" until Rusty got spellcheck on his iPhone), but if you want to drop by, we'll check you out...assless chaps are required...

Date: April 16, 2012 10:24PM

Yeah, Jughead Lived at my house after what happen to Screwdrive He went to Florida and got shot

Posted by: Spotsylvania ()
Date: April 17, 2012 08:20AM

When I was younger, my friends parents were in the Pagans and they used to party at their house sometimes. This was back in the early 90's. I remember one old dude who went by daddy rat, he seemed to lead the group that came down there at the time, and a bunch of others including a big samoan looking dude with a long braided pony tail (Bear maybe? name fits...) He had some crazy stories he'd tell us when we would shoot pool with him at the house.

Posted by: Slip ()
Date: April 17, 2012 01:31PM

"Gabby is still alive, heard from him from time to time also retired
Gabby's ex-wife died a few years back in Winchester"

Which of Gabby's ex wives? Diane?
Did you know Slide? - what became of him?

Just wondering (I was there in the 60s too...always wondered what happened to everyone. Kept up with Gabby for a while - think I ran into him in early 80s).

Apple lived with me for a while. He got married, moved to Florida, was building a concrete boat the last time he visited me in Ft Lauderdale. Then I lost track of him.

Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 16

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.