HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 16
Re: Pagans MC
Posted by: slip ()
Date: April 17, 2012 02:00PM

the original, Mother Club, Little Jesus ("Al" Little) died in the 60s - drowned in the Potomac. Wish I pictures from the Wake but Greenwood confiscated all the rolls of film.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: slip ()
Date: April 17, 2012 02:11PM

"Puff Ace Moochie Lil Jesus Bush Danny Bobby apple Domino Big Ray -- anyone?"

Moochie I heard died of a heart attack in his early 30s. Little Jesus died at 28 - drowned in the Potomac near Cabin John Bridge. He was high - thought he could get across. Took them 3 days to find him. Apple moved to Florida (last I heard - 70s), Domino - lost track of him when I moved to Fla in 70s. Big Ray wasn't a Pagan was he? One of the guys that got picked up in the Pagan shoot out with the car gang in the mid 60s (forget the name right off). don't know the rest.

Message for DAVE
Posted by: Anti-WNC ()
Date: April 17, 2012 07:40PM

Check out www.wncrew.org, DAVE.

From my personal experience of being ex-communicated and kicked out for life; WNC accepts ONLY bikers. I recommend finding a group of motorcyclists who are accepting of all riders.

Fact: WNC is run by an active member of the Pagans MC. That should give you the sense to stay away; IF that is the kind of group you prefer to ride and party with.

From my negative experience, WNC has outlaw bikers and 1%ER CLUBS, that support and sponsor them: includes: Warlocks MC, Outlaws MC, Devils Grip MC (VA), the Fairfax, VA chapter: Pagans MC.

Rough and tough group.

EX-WNC,
FORMER MEMBER

Snitching Is Illegal
Posted by: Monitor of FFU ()
Date: April 17, 2012 08:47PM

Quit Snitching! It'll get your butt in serious trouble or worse, get you killed by the 1%ERS.

STOP

Posted by: monitor my nuts ()
Date: April 17, 2012 09:31PM

Shut the fuck up

Posted by: Jebus I'm skart ()
Date: April 17, 2012 10:19PM

Quit Snitching! It'll get your butt in serious trouble or worse, get you killed by the 1%ERS.

STOP

Good one... What are the "1%ers" in this area going to do...de-friend you on Facebook?

Posted by: What ()
Date: April 18, 2012 12:06AM

A lot of the old school Pagans died of anal prolapse. It's not pretty.

"Live hard, get ridden harder!"

Fuck respect and fuck "don't snitch".

STOP POSTING ABOUT THE PMC
Posted by: PAGAN ()
Date: April 19, 2012 06:57PM

Quit posting about the PMC.

Re: STOP POSTING ABOUT THE PMC
Posted by: Pre Menstrual Cramps ()
Date: April 19, 2012 07:19PM

Or what? You'll take me up the ass until I'm exhausted?

Posted by: Jerzee ()
Date: April 22, 2012 07:40PM

I want to know if i can start my motorcycle club scavengers in new jersey we are a neutral club we get along with ever one we meet here in Tennessee im looking to start one in new jersey cause my kids are living there
I am only trying to look out for them they are 13 14 8in an 2 i just want to protect them an i want them to wear my support shirt one of my kids went though alot an damage her for what her brother did to her at the age of 6years old an i want her to know the scavengers mcc will be there for her in anyway please contact me back

Posted by: Jerzee ()
Date: April 22, 2012 07:43PM

We are having a big party nexts summer an the pagens are welcome

Posted by: Braddock RD ()
Date: April 22, 2012 08:55PM

Anyone remember Peekaboo, his ole lady Butterfly lived in Vienna and I think he was from NY but took care of business here in VA back in the late 70's early 80's.

Posted by: Trombonist ()
Date: April 23, 2012 01:21AM

Yes, he was the maestro of the blowjob, and if he promised you $10 (as it was in those days) he would pay up after you creamed, unlike Rusty. No one ever called him toothy. It's common now, as those who know Rusty know, but in those days he would blow Negroes too. He loved all comers. Good people. Respect!

Posted by: blake lane 73 ()
Date: April 23, 2012 12:34PM

This is so funny. I knew and rode with many Pagans and Phantoms in the 70s and they would find this whole situation downright comical. They were actual working men and wrenched on thier own bikes for the most part. They would have torn the colors from Rusty's bak set them on fire and pissed him out.

Posted by: Inquiring minds want to know ()
Date: April 23, 2012 02:32PM

Given what I've read here so far, I'm thinking someone might know. Whatever happened to Ben Blessing (sp?)?

Posted by: H8featherheads ()
Date: April 23, 2012 09:29PM

("I knew and rode with many Pagans and Phantoms in the 70s and they would find this whole situation downright comical. They were actual working men and wrenched on thier own bikes for the most part. They would have torn the colors from Rusty's bak set them on fire and pissed him out".)

LMFAO. . . . . .

Posted by: tlc ()
Date: April 23, 2012 10:19PM

Yes unfortunately Billy Stickel died in 1990. He was my brother in law but considered him more like a brother. He was a good man and still miss him to this day. Wish he could see his grandkids.

Pagans Motorcycle Club ... Growing Stronger Everyday
Posted by: Not a Dying Breed ()
Date: April 24, 2012 11:34AM

We have been casted out of society back in the 1950'S.

We have been told that we are a dying breed.

WRONG!!!

We, the PMC, continues to grow in number ever year.

WE ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!

WE ARE HERE, IN AMERICA, TO STAY!

PMC NATION

Re: Pagans Motorcycle Club ... Growing Stronger Everyday
Posted by: blake lane 73 ()
Date: April 24, 2012 01:05PM

Any Pagans prospects, wannabees ,athletic supporters ol ladies/hos, check the Timmyslaw thread for some of your proud history ,or go to the source. Its all public record.

Posted by: Hates BS ()
Date: April 24, 2012 04:03PM

Been to the source and ONLY know the truth. As far as public records, yes. It's all there in the Federal Court Files and whatnot.

Just getting tired of all the BS and talk on FFU.

Loyal Supporter
of Rusty, WNC
The Pagans MC

Posted by: doghouse ()
Date: April 24, 2012 07:05PM

Man, I hope no one mentions the Curly Wenches that'll start it all over again. . .

Posted by: Kentland ()
Date: April 27, 2012 03:04PM

After what happen to screwdriver and his brother,The chapter was breakup Peekaboo,Jughead,Cat,Cowboy,Hyper,Preacher And Bladensburg Billy and who ever I forgot some went to JAIL the rest split,Jughead did live at my house for about a year.

Posted by: Jugs by Routt ()
Date: April 27, 2012 03:13PM

Did somebody say Curly Wenches?!

Posted by: The German ()
Date: April 27, 2012 10:36PM

where are these pussy Pagans and WNC at these days? bunch of tranny faggots. I challenged a couple of these fags to fight me but they hopped on their scooters and ran off like a couple of sorry ass bitches.

Kilroys Restaurant & Sports Bar
Posted by: The Outcast Of Society ()
Date: April 30, 2012 06:36PM

Kilroys is where the WNC hangs out on Wednesday Night. Then after their meeting and dinner party, they bar hop to where ever...

5250 Port Royal Road
Springfield, VA

Braddock Road

Can't miss the shoppin' center. Kilroys is in that same area. The deck and tiki bar is out around to the back of Kilroys. See a bunch of Harleys, up to 40 , sometimes 100; means they are there.

8:00pm to 8:30pm, is when they roll out to bar hop, get drunk and enjoy the night life.

Outcast

Posted by: Highlands ()
Date: May 06, 2012 10:30PM

Go get some more hoes pregant and shoot ur own people NIGGER!!!

Posted by: Hillbilly Jinx MC ()
Date: May 06, 2012 11:20PM

Go get some more hoes pregant and shoot ur own people NIGGER!!!

Hmm, what does that profound statement have to do with anything? We're trying to talk about biker gangs, the last free riding patriots...ridin' hard, partying' hard, hardly any left in the US...instead you "write" some rascist gibberish about getting hoes "pregant."

Posted by: cupcake ()
Date: May 06, 2012 11:31PM

Why dont you keyboard cowgirls walk up to a Pagan and spew your bullshit. Venture out of Moms basement once in a while and you might realize that your balls suddenly shrink up when you meet one face to face. The madness is everywhere and you never know, it might be right beehind you when you least expect it. Dont start no shit and there wont be no shit. Get a fucking life you bunch of pussies.

Posted by: Nails O'Hooligan ()
Date: May 06, 2012 11:55PM

You talk tough but you call yourself cupcake. You might want to go with Spike, Primary Chain Sweatcake, or Razor Totin' Larry...you know, something hard like that.

"Nails" is taken though...

Posted by: Alphamale ()
Date: May 07, 2012 12:45AM

The German Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> where are these pussy Pagans and WNC at these
> days? bunch of tranny faggots. I challenged a
> couple of these fags to fight me but they hopped
> on their scooters and ran off like a couple of
> sorry ass bitches.

Sounds like exactly what happened when me and my boys called these tranny hoes out at a bar. Except one shit himself and another got an anxiety attack.

Posted by: What ()
Date: May 07, 2012 03:37AM

All the Pagans I've met have been stand-up guys, they always hand over the $20 after giving the blowjob. Rusty's the only one who ever jewed me on that.

Posted by: countrygal ()
Date: May 08, 2012 10:44AM

Looking for my dad....he was a Philly member in the 70's. Anyone have any ideas where to start? This was the only forum I could find with any response. Thanks all.

Posted by: Dad ()
Date: May 08, 2012 11:15AM

Damn it, you found me. Now get back in the kitchen!

Re: Message for DAVE
Posted by: LetsRock ()
Date: May 08, 2012 12:58PM

Anti-WNC Wrote:
> Check out www.wncrew.org, DAVE.
>
> From my personal experience of being
> ex-communicated and kicked out for life; WNC
> accepts ONLY bikers. I recommend finding a group
> of motorcyclists who are accepting of all riders.
>
>
> Fact: WNC is run by an active member of the Pagans
> MC. That should give you the sense to stay away;
> IF that is the kind of group you prefer to ride
> and party with.
>
> From my negative experience, WNC has outlaw bikers
> and 1%ER CLUBS, that support and sponsor them:
> includes: Warlocks MC, Outlaws MC, Devils Grip MC
> (VA), the Fairfax, VA chapter: Pagans MC.
>
> Rough and tough group.
>
> EX-WNC,
> FORMER MEMBER

Have you tried the "Boozefighters"?

Posted by: Buzzard ()
Date: May 09, 2012 10:45AM

Yes the Phantoms MC is still around in Southern MD and FL.

Re: Pagans MC NY
Posted by: 16 supporter ()
Date: May 09, 2012 03:45PM

whats up with pagans in NY? just moved back upstate, herd they where around and now herd they got run out? this cant be true.

Re: Pagans Motorcycle Club ... Growing Stronger Everyday
Posted by: Leslie ()
Date: May 11, 2012 04:31PM

Does anyone remember Wrench who was killed, He was a pagan from Virginia

Posted by: 1%ER ()
Date: May 16, 2012 08:58PM

Haven't looked here for a while since I was being foolish enough to let imbeciles irritate me. I am an active Pagan, in real life. I'd never put real personal info here like where I actually live or a picture. For the person who stated I was wrong for putting club business on here - well, I didn't. I posted events that any well travelled biker would know the club attends. My point was that we are misunderstood. Like anyone who compares present day 1%ers to the few guys they knew in the 70s is not that bright. Its 2012, if u don't have an income, you can't own anything. If you knock on a door to beat someones ass, cops are there before the lesson is complete. I don't do drugs, I have a job, I raise my children, and I'm as true a 1%er as anyone can be. Talk your bull shit, everyone knows the truth including you. Ill be myself, a Pagan who lives it and will die it. Blake Lane 73, you seem to think you know it all. Know that you insulted a Pagan named Rusty. I don't give a fuck who you know or knew or whatever. Even if you are a Pagan (in which case you'd never publicly disrespect your brother and would take care of your dispute accordingly) I hope we meet someday and I know who you are. Don't fucking say what should/would happen to my brother. If he wears that patch, he earned it. And believe me that patch is harder to keep than get and I earned mine. This aint 1970, believe me I wish it was, we can't do the wreckless cowboy shit of the past. Again I'd like to thank all the Nation's supporters of any kind and give love and respect to all my brothers. I don't know what possesses a person to talk badly about the purest free-willed people in america. Especially when if you respect or support us, we may be the only one able and/or willing to help you in times of crisis. I am the same person who got pissed at the retard posing as a dea agent and I'm still a real 1%er. You can say anything you want to, anonymously of course. I know who I am and so do my brothers, what the fuck else matters? PFFP

Posted by: TMC ()
Date: May 16, 2012 11:37PM

I was a pagan supporter for many years but like every supporter will find out when your usefulness us used up so are you

Posted by: Get'erDone ()
Date: May 17, 2012 09:23PM

"For the person who stated I was wrong for putting club business on here - well, I didn't. I posted events that any well travelled biker would know the club attends".

Now that's down right funny!!!!! Get'er Done!

Posted by: Little Jon ()
Date: May 20, 2012 06:53PM

nah, he did not get beat up, he simply was a girl at one time, thats why heshe knows alot about pussies. It just wishes it had the balls to hang with a biker or even look at a motorcycle. But you know what they say, a wannabe will always be a wannabe

Posted by: gilly ()
Date: May 20, 2012 11:29PM

Yes its the Red Dog that got busted Tony and Gene . Yeah tony pass about 5years ago.Gene got in a car accident as soon as he got out jail doing 12 years

Posted by: FJ ()
Date: May 21, 2012 01:22AM

Anybody remember an old Pagan from around here named Dave? Never knew his last name. Missing his ring finger on one hand. This would have been back in the 70s. Rode a nice old black flathead. He still alive?

Posted by: jaimelaager ()
Date: May 21, 2012 10:55PM

Well said 1%er! I ride, and am not a member of any club. My dad rode all his life & I took to it as well. Growing up on Long Island, if you rode, eventually at some point you would meet a Pagan or two. I come from a town where quite a few Pagans lived & I liked to party. As I got older I found myself regularly frequenting the same places as Pagans & I can attest to this: go to a bar on ur bike lookin to have fun acting luke a gentleman & you will be treated like a gentleman in return. I never crossed a Pagan & Ive never been crossed by a Pagan...period! Im a stand up guy & thats all I ever encountered upon meeting any Pagan. I have two friends I went to school with right now locked up from the Sept '10 Pagans raid here. Theyre stand up guys as well. In all sincerity, I admire the way you eloquently stand up for the 1%er lifestyle. Regardless tht I do not belong to any club whatsoever, I do consider myself to be,(as I like to call it) A rebel ass pirate outlaw! Makes me happy to see others as well stand up for what they believe

Posted by: WhachuTalkin'boutWillis ()
Date: May 22, 2012 07:30AM

^Ass pirate? Yes, being an ass pirate certainly does make you an outlaw in VA.

Re: Pagans MC 16 supporter NY
Posted by: what ever ()
Date: May 25, 2012 01:22PM

the Pagans in NY are gone and the ones that may still be around are to afraid to show their face anywhere outside of there town, but they do roll hard down this way for fact.

Posted by: TinyDancerNJ ()
Date: May 31, 2012 02:41AM

I was wondering if anyone knows about Mike aka "Rock". Pagan in a VA chapter some time back but moved to NJ. He was my friend over here, we lost touch six months or so ago and I just heard some unfortunate news.

Posted by: TinyDancerNJ ()
Date: May 31, 2012 03:40AM

I have some info on Rock, feel free to email me

Pagans MC of Northern Virginia, USA
Posted by: Where Are The Pagans ()
Date: June 10, 2012 07:50PM

I personally do NOT need to know the were abouts of the Northern Virginia chapter of the Pagans Motorcycle Club nor, care to get into their "club business."

Club business is club business. What happens, goes on and is said and done, stays in "the club".

All I know is that this club is a family and brotherhood of 1%ER bikers, outlaws of Society.

Posted by: bitch tits bob ()
Date: June 10, 2012 07:55PM

can i join? I own an AMF year harley. Ride it like you stole it.

Posted by: 74 or More ()
Date: June 10, 2012 08:54PM

The way to spot an AMF year Harley owner is the fact that their right leg looks like it was stolen from X-Man.

In other words, it's all hypertrophied and muscled up...

You know, if you have to explain a joke, it didn't work.

Never mind.

Posted by: Fu ()
Date: June 10, 2012 09:01PM

74 or More Wrote:
> The way to spot an AMF year Harley owner is the
> fact that their right leg looks like it was stolen
> from X-Man.
>
> In other words, it's all hypertrophied and muscled
> up...
>
> You know, if you have to explain a joke, it didn't
> work.
>
> Never mind.

No explaining needed other then you to explain how retarded you are. Just FYI, AMF Harley's aren't the only kick start bikes, you nut fucker.

On a side note, are the Pagans or WNC even relevant anymore. I mean he'll, all these "outlaws" are ranting and bitching on this forum? Really?

Date: June 10, 2012 09:11PM

Oh Fu, you sound so cute when you get mad...look at you, you can't even spell correctly once you get revved up

And just as an FYI to you, Fag, I've forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know. Now buy yourself another Harley t-shirt and calm down.

Posted by: Fu bitch ()
Date: June 10, 2012 09:23PM

What are we going to do now, argue about who is more of a biker? Haha, just FYI I don't own a single Harley shirt and I wouldn't advertise for that company any day. Maybe if you'd stay off the crack you wouldn't forget so much shit you nut fuck.
Whaaaa, I'm a bigger biker. Whaaaa, they won't let me in the club. Your a bitch. Whaaaaa, I know more about Harley's. Well, woop-te-do. Great you know more then me. I have 3 ranging from a early 60 CH to an 04 FL and I still wouldn't let you touch them or anyone else. I may not know much but I know enough to keep them going.

Don't be upset you tried to make a joke that makes no sense. "if you have to explain a joke, it didn't work". Well i explained how its not a joke, so i guess it didnt work. I busted your joke and showed your a fucktard. Whaaaaa

You biker wannabes are just fun to mess with......good day sir.

Oh yea, Whaaaaaaaa

Posted by: wings and bud lite ()
Date: June 10, 2012 09:33PM

I wear an old foghat t-shirt, and drive an AMF year harley and go to kilroys.I think i'm great

Date: June 10, 2012 10:20PM

I busted your joke and showed your a fucktard. Whaaaaa

You biker wannabes are just fun to mess with......good day sir.

Oh yeah, you showed me...showed me you can't spell worth a damn

"I have 3 ranging from a early 60 CH to an 04" Well, aren't you special. I know, why don't you trade them all in and buy a nice reliable Japanese bike

And what in the hell is a nut fuck? Is that a term you learned from a reality biker show? Sounds like you're the wannabe.

Posted by: Miley ()
Date: June 10, 2012 11:36PM

You both sound like bitches.
I like how 74 try's to sound like a hardcore biker that is picking out spelling mistakes. Are the pagans now educated? Do you now have to have a HS diploma, GED, or equivalent to join?

Date: June 10, 2012 11:53PM

Never said I was a hardcore biker, princess. And I'll have you know I'm proud of my GED.

Posted by: Riding Hard ()
Date: June 11, 2012 09:56AM

I LOVE my AMF Harley!

Posted by: shadow,laurel,nd. ()
Date: June 11, 2012 12:47PM

when r all u people going 2 realize that we all need 2 join forces 2 destroy the h.a.m.c. once an 4 all. the time is now!!!!!!! lets do this. calling on the bandidos, outlaws, warlocks, mongols, n.w.o.m.c. out of new york, black pistons, all 2gether we all stand over 10,000 strong man power. a flair gun is a good weapon 2 shoot a hells angels strate n the skull, burn m.f.s burn bitches, burn!!!!! we need 2 take back the u.s.a. 2 start with then work worldwide the country can b divided up fairly after the bloodshed of the h.a.m.c.

2 shadow, laurel,md.
Posted by: deathrider m.c. ()
Date: June 11, 2012 12:58PM

we will help u shadow. they crossed our club and we r blood thirsty 2. we know the pain the h.a.m.c. can cause. they need 2 b shut down, sence the feds. cant stop them, its up 2 every m.c. thats been fuced with 2 join forces and take back america.

Posted by: 81 ()
Date: June 11, 2012 02:26PM

One day soon youll be seein us.

Kilroys every Wednesday, eh?

A.F.F.A.

Posted by: Irony escapes you ()
Date: June 11, 2012 03:31PM

"Don't be upset you tried to make a joke that makes no sense. "if you have to explain a joke, it didn't work". Well i explained how its not a joke, so i guess it didnt work."

FU, you're the one that sounds like an idiot...just sayin'

ENOUGH ALREADY...LEAVE THE PAGANS MOTORCYCLE CLUB...ALONE
Posted by: Keeping Quiet Sometimes ()
Date: June 12, 2012 08:04PM

Enough with the annoying Pagans Motorcycle Club posts.

Getting old.

Posted by: Red Devils ()
Date: June 12, 2012 10:02PM

Tomorrow is Wednesday. Can't wait.

Posted by: I'll be waiting ()
Date: June 13, 2012 08:00AM

I'll be there at 5:30 waiting!

Quietly Minding My Own Business...Staying Away
Posted by: Keeping Quiet Sometimes ()
Date: June 13, 2012 06:35PM

I WON'T be there.

Posted by: NO NAME NEEDED ()
Date: June 15, 2012 08:38PM

I dont think this is thread I was looking for but what I have to say is relivent .Who the hell is this guy disrespecting any MC or the WNC look where I come from no matter what patch the man wears he is a man and deserves the repect of the patch he is wearing,He was talking how he got booted from the WNC mother F**er must be a complete ass if you get kicked out of a social rideing group..I have rode with1%ers I myself am not a 1%er but I do consider myself a bikerI have had these guys bring me into thier partys ,rides ,events and when i couldnt ride these guys brought me into thier homes gave me food and shelter and guess what I ride a JAP bike its becouse I show respect to them and thier clubs sure I cant ride with them but boy do I party with them and would help any of them out when needed ,to the mofo who cant even ride with the WNC your a complete ass if you show respect and keep your nose out of club business and enjoy the open rode lend a hand when needed and dont run your mouth any club would do the same in return I cant belive you have not had your ass stomped yet I hope Im late on that statement and your missing teeth by now.No disrespect to the PAGANS MC.MAD RESPECT to your MC. to the other guy you will see me around someday I have a patch on my vest FTWAFYT only one I have ver seen ..introduce yourself so I can rip your fucking head off for breathing my air

NO NAME NEEDED

Posted by: AA Road Service ()
Date: June 15, 2012 08:46PM

That's weird, I have a FTWAFYT patch, too! I got mine at Hot Topic! Did you get yours there?

Posted by: stuck on stupid ()
Date: June 15, 2012 08:58PM

It's sad day when a grown man needs to wear A patch and feel the need to belong. how about getting some self confidence and do your own thing? and stop believing a fucking patch will make you a man.

Posted by: no name needed ()
Date: June 15, 2012 09:04PM

I got the patch from a biker friend who went down last year and its not the patch that makes the man its the man that makes the patch asshole.I dont wear the patch to belong I wear it to remember my friend and most fags shop at hot topic .

Posted by: Assless Chaps ()
Date: June 15, 2012 09:57PM

"I got the patch from a biker friend who went down..."

Meow! So, maybe he got the patch for you at Hot Topic?

You sound angry...that's cute.

Posted by: Guess what! ()
Date: June 16, 2012 12:29AM

Guess what! I wear a patch. U.S. Army and I ride. You have a problem with that?

Posted by: Misplaced Anger ()
Date: June 16, 2012 01:22AM

Guess what! I wear a patch. U.S. Army and I ride. You have a problem with that?

??

Posted by: TEN BEARS ()
Date: June 16, 2012 02:18AM

LONG TIME BROTHER

Posted by: Gunny Rode ()
Date: June 16, 2012 08:21AM

As long as you give right of way to someone who wears a USMC patch...HA!

2 Events This Weekend, PMC, Invited
Posted by: Loves The PMC ()
Date: June 25, 2012 08:22PM

Moe's Peyton Place
Springfield, VA

will have a live, local band playing and bikers will be hosting a party for Biker Joe Pines. He's turning 30!

Vienna Moose Lodge
Vienna, VA

there will be a special biker's event hosted by the BoozeFighters MC, a benefit for one of their downed bikers, brothers.
Your support is always welcomed.

Loves Riding
Loves Bikers
Loves the PMC

Posted by: Piston ()
Date: June 25, 2012 08:34PM

When are these parties? I always like supporting the communities and families. Maybe by then I'll have my pan running.

Message for Piston
Date: June 25, 2012 08:39PM

Hi, Piston.

You can use Google.Com to find the locations for these parties.

Vienna Moose Lodge
Vienna, VA, USA

Moe's Peyton Place
Restaurant & Bar
Springfield, VA, USA

Re: Message for Piston
Posted by: Piston ()
Date: June 25, 2012 08:46PM

Loves The PMC Wrote:
> Hi, Piston.
>
> You can use Google.Com to find the locations for
> these parties.
>
> Vienna Moose Lodge
> Vienna, VA, USA
>
> Moe's Peyton Place
> Restaurant & Bar
> Springfield, VA, USA

Thanks but I know where these places are. I just don't know WHEN?

Date: June 25, 2012 08:48PM

Vienna Moose Lodge event, this Saturday, June 30th.

Joe Pines 30th Birthday day is, Friday, June 29th

Sorry Piston, I should have been more specific. My error.

Have a pleasant evening.

Posted by: Bike Nights ()
Date: June 25, 2012 08:49PM

If your heart is pure, and if you ride hard and live hard, you'll KNOW when...

Posted by: Z3R0 ()
Date: June 26, 2012 07:35AM

Can we hear more about the man in the drum at the bottom of the Delaware?

No Band, Party Is Still On
Posted by: Friend of Joe Pines ()
Date: June 26, 2012 09:16PM

Just got word that management of Moe's Peyton Place, is unable to schedule a band for Joe Pines, this Friday.

What party is a party without music?

And please, no KARAOKE, we can live without that.

A live DJ would be cool.

Any ideas?

Location Changed
Posted by: Friend of Joe Pines ()
Date: June 27, 2012 11:53PM

Joe Pines birthday party has been changed to:

360 AfterLife Bar
Route 234 Business
Manassas, VA

This Friday, the 29th.

near Manassas Mall
7-11
Wendy's
Public Storage

He's a biker, member of Knights of Iron MC. Great guy and knows how to ride and party hard.

Party starts at 6PM and ends until whenever.

Come on out!!!

Re: Message for DAVE
Posted by: Fuck U! ()
Date: June 30, 2012 09:57AM

Mike Beach, soon and Willie to!

PMC Biker Party
Posted by: Supporter of The Pagans ()
Date: July 01, 2012 09:30PM

The Pagans are one of the best motorcycle clubs to party and ride hard.

I had an awesome time with them and look foward to the next party.

You all are probably wondering where this party took place???

NOT TELLING

AAH HAA

PARTY HARD!

Posted by: 19 President ()
Date: July 02, 2012 03:11AM

Ha, Snakes are the partiers. Pagans aint shit. Well out party the pagans anytime. Flip cup? Come on bithces!

SFFS

Posted by: ArmyGuy ()
Date: July 05, 2012 12:21AM

Hey,

I'm a guy coming back from the Army, just wanted to get into contact with some Pagans in PA/MD that I could maybe meet and talk to about some business...PMC are all real outstanding guys, a guy that did some of my tattoos said he was friends with the MD PMC but I'd rather try and talk to some on my own instead of going through channels...

Just email me or something if you don't mind. Anyone that could help me find some PA PMC events or anything like that. I hope to get a Harley soon, right now I have a Jap piece of shit.

bobwayne17@live.com (email).

Wyldesound Band @ Electric Palm Bar
Posted by: Electric Palm Bar Biker ()
Date: July 05, 2012 07:28PM

Hi:

Just giving a heads up here to all bikers:

Tomorrow:

July 6th, 2012
Friday:

There will be a band called WYLDESOUND playing down at Electric Palm, in Prince William County, VA. Band starts at 8:00pm and goes on to whenever.

Great Bar to gather and party!

Posted by: WNC-lifer ()
Date: July 05, 2012 07:32PM

We already have plans to visit Georgetown. Thanks though.

Georgetown?
Date: July 05, 2012 07:34PM

WNC-lifer,

What bar are you all riding down to?

Just wondered.

Big biker party going on in Georgetown Friday night?

Posted by: WNC-lifer ()
Date: July 05, 2012 07:39PM

Oh hell yea. It's a crazy foam party at the Duplex Diner. You should join us.

Duplex Diner to Where? Address???
Date: July 05, 2012 07:42PM

Where is the Duplex Diner? Can you give me an address? That would be much appreciated.

Duplex Diner...Got the Address
Date: July 05, 2012 07:47PM

Nevermind WNC-lifer,
Found the address on Yahoo.com.
Thanks anyway.

Posted by: never surprised by ignorance ()
Date: July 06, 2012 03:44PM

This whole thread is a joke

Posted by: WV Jim ()
Date: July 07, 2012 11:20AM

It's funny to read all the numbnut post on this site, people that need to get a life or maybe post on a gay site.I remember alot of these guys from the 60s when I lived in Dun Loring. Leon and I went to school together, he was a great guy. I bought a sporty from him that Baby Paul and him built. Leon and I used to go to junk yards looking for Harly parts, mostly springer front ends. He had one in his dads garage that he had extended 36", hanging on the wall.Dirty Joe was welded into a 55 gal drum then shoot, he was a Hun the first club that Leon belonged to.I wonder what happened to Stup Taylor, John Costello, Dave Dangle also old friends. When I came back from Nam I retreated to the hills of WV and saw little of these guys. They would stop by my place when at their fling in Paw Paw WV, or on their way back from the Rawlings races in MD.They were always a lot of fun, laughs and never looking for trouble just a good time. I also remember other Pagans, and as in all things their was the good the bad and the down right ugly. I stayed away from the ugly.

Posted by: Mr Finkelstein ()
Date: July 07, 2012 11:45AM

Recent photo at a Pagens MC rally
Attachments:
556808_390713577641662_1847004330_n.jpg

Posted by: 81--4--life ()
Date: July 11, 2012 02:00AM

I WISH PAINFUL DEATH TO ALL PAGANS AN THERE FAMILIES AN SISTER CLUBS BURN IN HELL MOTHERFUC@ERZ

Posted by: PMC 1%ER ()
Date: July 11, 2012 08:02PM

81--4--life,

GET A LIFE!

PFFP

PMC 1%ER

Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 16

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.