HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 16
Re: Pagans MC
Posted by: chicken necks ()
Date: July 11, 2012 10:01PM

Tough talk and then cant even spell "motherfucker" how funny!

Chicken Little doth profess too much, cluck cluck. . .

Options: ReplyQuote
PMC: Ignore the PMC Thread
Posted by: Respects PMC ()
Date: July 12, 2012 07:30PM

PMC,

Ignore this thread. Annoying and disrespectful to the PMC Nation.

Posted by: Doesn't Respect PMC ()
Date: July 13, 2012 07:26AM

PMC,

Read thoe thread. Maybe the PMC Nation can learn something.

Posted by: RideOrDie ()
Date: July 22, 2012 04:50AM

Herd dat a ex-Warlock by the name of Grape has steppin into the Pagans National Prez position. Skinny old guy who runs the COC. Herd he's callin all the shots. Tellin the Pagans what to do. Stuf like takin all them Warlocks rags that the Pagans see but not to let them Warlocks know that they is Pagans caus he don't want them nowin that hes runnin the show. Is that true any one now?

Posted by: PMC friend ()
Date: July 22, 2012 08:00AM

hey rideordie. Stop wtaching sons of anrchey. lol you don't have a clue.

Posted by: sonny b ()
Date: July 22, 2012 12:15PM

RideOrDie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Herd dat a ex-Warlock by the name of Grape has
> steppin into the Pagans National Prez position.
> Skinny old guy who runs the COC. Herd he's callin
> all the shots. Tellin the Pagans what to do. Stuf
> like takin all them Warlocks rags that the Pagans
> see but not to let them Warlocks know that they is
> Pagans caus he don't want them nowin that hes
> runnin the show. Is that true any one now?

the club hates niggers, get lost rideordie.

PMC All White Club
Posted by: 1%ER ()
Date: July 23, 2012 06:42PM

PMC is for white bikers only. PMC is very racist and despise colored folk.

Posted by: Wrong rere ()
Date: July 25, 2012 12:26AM

I have seen pics of Latino 17 ...

Posted by: Shade "778" ()
Date: July 27, 2012 09:21PM

This was a cool forum to find ! I just wanna say it is so funny how people come up on here and talk all kinds of shit about the Pagans MC and they know zero about the lifestyle,people, families,behind it all.

Myself I'm not a 1%er but did many years ago have a chance to hang out with some Pagans (were that's none of your business) and they were respectful, friendly and to the point. Pure Honesty is what I got out of them and learned things that I have carried through life.

So that being said ! Before you come up on here talking shit you need to check yourself before u wreck yourself! I support Pangans MC!!!!!!!

Posted by: Duhh ()
Date: July 28, 2012 09:51AM

Well......this is Fairfax Underground. How dare you Pagan wannabes come to our club and talk shit about us. I myself am not a registered user but I hang out here with the registered users they are very to the point, respectful to other like users and friendly.

So that being said, before you come to our club talking shit you need to check yourself before you wreck yourself. I support Fairfax Underground!!!!!!!

This is our club. We don't come to your club talking shit about you, so don't come to ours. Got it?

Posted by: NorsemeN ()
Date: August 05, 2012 12:24AM

is this fucking serious. seems as if people believe anything they hear these days.... dont get wrapped around the axle.... the brotherhood is earned... not forced or taken... u ride your own hype... look in the mirror see the age in your faces and u learned .... what.... NFFN...............

Posted by: NorsemeN ()
Date: August 05, 2012 12:28AM

cant see the reason for all the loose wrap... hate is obvious among many.... we dont sweat the peddy things we pet the sweaty things..

Posted by: Piston ()
Date: August 05, 2012 06:41AM

Hey Norsemen, Im about tired of all these crybabies and am about ready to leave the PMC. I checked out your website and was wondering where yall hang out? Yall seem like a bunch of serious riders and like you take no BS from anyone, looks like a bunch of hardcore bikers. Id like to get to know some of you and maybe later join.

Thanks for your time and take care.

Piston

PAGANS MOTORCYCLE CLUB IS REAL...NOT FAKE
Posted by: 1%ER PMC ()
Date: August 06, 2012 07:04PM

There's been talk that the Pagans Motorcycle Club is FAKE. Wrong. Our club is real.

See pics below...
Attachments:
PMC 1%ER.jpg
PMC 1%ER 01.jpg
PMC 1%ER 00.jpg

Posted by: Gooler ()
Date: August 07, 2012 06:34PM

What kind of 1%er club shows posted pictures of themselves on the internet and blogs about themselves? Half you fags watch those gay TV shows like Sons of Anarchy and The Devils Ride and join clubs like these. Your all writing your own transcripts and attracting the wrong people in your club.
Attachments:
imagesCAEIYC0L.jpg

Posted by: Mr Finkelstein ()
Date: August 10, 2012 04:23PM

In case you backwards ass country fucks missed it the first time. Fucking wanna-bee's!
Attachments:
556808_390713577641662_1847004330_n.jpg

Posted by: topic1 ()
Date: August 11, 2012 12:18AM

i think youve been watching too much sons of anarchy, and if you do watch the show youd be a little smarter than try to be an internet gangster because at some point your going to open your big mouth in public, i would say to a friend but you probably dont have any but you will mumble something that will result in catastrophic reconstructive dental surgery. get a life find a friend plastic or real stop getting a nut off on a topic you know nothing about, if you did a little research on the topic of pagans mc youd see what could potentially have happen to you and in short you deserve anything that comes your way. i know your just going to respond with some stupid shit, but if you know so much and you can talk so much challenge yourself and fo to manassas on a sunday or front royal and say what you have to say to a pagan just to show yourself your not an internet coward if you dont do this you are a little bitch.

Gooler Wrote:
> What kind of 1%er club shows posted pictures of
> themselves on the internet and blogs about
> themselves? Half you fags watch those gay TV shows
> like Sons of Anarchy and The Devils Ride and join
> clubs like these. Your all writing your own
> transcripts and attracting the wrong people in
> your club.

Posted by: son of ()
Date: August 11, 2012 01:18AM

my father used to be associates of the philly chapter of both the warlocks and pagans. he always talked about how respectful and great guys they are if you show respect. as theyll give the shirt off their back as they have for my father. he knows jimmy d who used to be the president of the philly chapter. also i know this isnt a warlock forum but does anyone know who the big ogre looking warlock was who was murdered(shot) in his garage while working on his bike by i believe the angels.

Posted by: Starlight... ()
Date: August 11, 2012 01:31AM

GENIUNE old sckool bikers did not live pass'd 30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFBa9dXkcew

Posted by: dman ()
Date: August 11, 2012 01:54AM

I was wondering if SPIKE the bartender from purple orchid was ever set free ?

Posted by: Patiernce ()
Date: August 11, 2012 08:55PM

Pagans are still alive and going strong getting better than ever

Posted by: Duhh ()
Date: August 11, 2012 09:36PM

Starlight... Wrote:
> GENIUNE old sckool bikers did not live pass'd 30
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFBa9dXkcew

So Pagans should expect to live to their 70's?

Marshall, Virginia
Posted by: Saw The Pagans ()
Date: August 13, 2012 07:20PM

I was riding through Marshall, Virginia and minding my own business while sight-seeing. Suddenly, I saw a small group of about 15 Pagans Motorcycle Club, bikers, roll into this small pizza restaurant called, Joe's. I decided NOT to go in there because, once a club of that type stops at a restaurant/bar, it is best for them to have run of the place. All other non-bikers and customers are in danger to be caught in the middle of something un-expectedly. Restaurants/bars of that nature are always un-predictable when one percenters are around.

Marshall Resident of VA

Re: Marshall, Virginia
Posted by: Yikes ()
Date: August 13, 2012 08:34PM

You cop Pig fuck, only a pig would say somthing like that. Your fuckin wrong you ass clown bitch!

Re: Marshall, Virginia
Posted by: 113 ()
Date: August 13, 2012 08:36PM

"Restaurants/bars of that nature are always un-predictable when one percenters are around."

Another person who believes far too much of what they see on TV.

To Yikes: CHILL THE FCK OUT
Posted by: Watches Little TV, Rides ()
Date: August 14, 2012 08:11PM

ALL YOU AHOLES NEED TO STOP POSTING HERE OF THE PAGAN'S MOTORCYCLE CLUB.

GETTING FCKING OLD, SERIOUSLY OLD.

Posted by: support your local 16's ()
Date: August 21, 2012 09:28PM

I just want to say the Pagans MC are the "BEST" 1% MC in the world. They are a great bunch of Brothers & Sisters who are nothing more than a huge family and I know this personally. All you wannabe's that bash them have no clue what it is all about so get a life and leave ours alone. I wouldn't change my life or give up knowing any of the wonderful people I have met for anything or anyone! Support Your Local Pagan Nation 16's

Posted by: Old Biz ()
Date: August 21, 2012 09:47PM

Hey - I beat one of your Pagan brother's asses into a coma back when I was 15 - after he threw me threw a plate glass window and busted my skull through my buddies windshield back in the day. Two weeks in Fairfax ADC and the judge told me I was a dead man so he let me go.

That Pagan was a pussy.

You guys are a bunch of middle aged pussies now too!

Go blow yourself you Pagan has beens!

Posted by: BackInTheDay ()
Date: August 22, 2012 03:54AM

Old Biz Wrote:
> Hey - I beat one of your Pagan brother's asses
> into a coma back when I was 15 - after he threw me
> threw a plate glass window and busted my skull
> through my buddies windshield back in the day. Two
> weeks in Fairfax ADC and the judge told me I was a
> dead man so he let me go.
>
> That Pagan was a pussy.
>
> You guys are a bunch of middle aged pussies now
> too!
>
> Go blow yourself you Pagan has beens!

OK. Here we go. I remember a place called Ichabods in 7 Corners. Remember that joint Pagens? Your hangout. We were a couple of kids, stopping in a "new bar" on the way home. One of you fucks said the wrong thing to my buddy, who just lost his mom. He was a 19 year old kid who took 3 of you fuckin pussys out and wiped the parking lot with your patched ass. Stood over you all and begged you to get up for some more. You all cowered. Fucking tough guys. The other three of your boys ran like chickens. I know if your a PGN you still looking for your teeth somewhere. I think the first one to take off, and hide is a familiar name to this site. SAW IT IN THE 80's. Your boys ran and let you get an ass whipping. Brotherhood my ass. Get a job.

Posted by: PMC Supporter! ()
Date: August 22, 2012 07:25AM

to BackInTheDay ()

NOT in this life time! lol only in your dreams! lol

Posted by: PMC Supporter! ()
Date: August 22, 2012 07:52AM

BackInTheDay ()

one more thing dumb-ass. Ichabods was a topless bar. You could not get in there
if you were under 21.

Posted by: RuthlessToothless ()
Date: August 22, 2012 08:06AM

PMC Supporter! Wrote:
> BackInTheDay ()
>
> one more thing dumb-ass. Ichabods was a topless
> bar. You could not get in there
> if you were under 21.

Why is that? Because alchohol is being served? They serve alchohol at TGI Friday's. I guess he could not get in there either going by your logic? Is it really even logic at this point? Anyway, back to my dismantling of you. 18 to enter (if titties be swinging), 21 to drink.

I believe the backintheday dude.

May I ask, what type of support do you offer? Fluffer? Clean up guy? Plugger? Center chugger? I'm betting you're a jack of all trades.

Posted by: BackInTheDay ()
Date: August 22, 2012 02:19PM

I don't care whether you believe me or not. I fucking saw it dumbass. Was there. With no reason to say otherwise. We still laugh about that shit. Dude. From Ichabods to the Bratwusthaus up In Loemanns Plaza. We had no trouble drinking when and where we wanted. I'm guessing this was late 78. Maybe 79.

Posted by: 2day ()
Date: August 23, 2012 03:43PM

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PMC ASS CLOWNS!!!!!

Posted by: Breeze ()
Date: August 25, 2012 04:52PM

Yooo fucker, ya seem ta know alot about faggits, is that because ya are 1? anyway come ta pa and I'll stick my shot gun barrel up your ass, and pull the trigger, then ya wont be able ta suck anymore dick or get screwed every again, and it'll be 1 you'll never remember. Breeze

Posted by: sonny b. ()
Date: August 25, 2012 05:21PM

I don't know who is worse, a man who sucks dick, or a grown man who feels the need to join a club and dress up like it's helloween and drive around on shitty motorcycles? they seem to be on the same level if you ask me.

Posted by: Fargo Nunya ()
Date: August 28, 2012 09:01AM

I know some abot MC clubs. My friends knows alot he said the Pagans are the badest MFers in this area. They are not to be fucked with. Even the hardest other clubs definitley give them there respect or else.

Date: August 28, 2012 09:10AM

I didn't know the man but let the angels guide him into the afterlife.

Date: August 28, 2012 09:17AM

To a real pagan "PAGANS MOTORCYCLE CLUB IS REAL...NOT FAKE" are the Pagans affialiates of Iron Horsemen or no?

Posted by: Scottles ()
Date: August 28, 2012 09:23AM

Breeze Wrote:
> Yooo fucker, ya seem ta know alot about faggits,
> is that because ya are 1? anyway come ta pa and
> I'll stick my shot gun barrel up your ass, and
> pull the trigger, then ya wont be able ta suck
> anymore dick or get screwed every again, and it'll
> be 1 you'll never remember. Breeze

Bitch please. You aint got nuthin on the scootster!!! Rose Hill PsYchOs what what! Ya heard! betta axe sumbody about some body gettin axed! wErD!

Posted by: Scottles ()
Date: August 28, 2012 09:24AM

We hard. We hold 40oz caps in pics yO! fuckyerface.

Posted by: Science class ()
Date: August 28, 2012 09:27AM

Barrels will rust over time creating holes. This will lead to floatation. Guess what happens then?

Posted by: Nolan Malloy AKA MC Thinkbox ()
Date: August 28, 2012 09:28AM

The Pagans arent a real MC - theyre fake like the Holocaust.

I am the only REAL MC............. MC Thinkbox.

And yes.............I am for hire w/ my group Fringe, find us on Facebook. Peace.

Posted by: keepie ()
Date: August 29, 2012 10:56PM

Boy this thread has gone to the douchebags. Anyone remember the Confederate Angels? I saw this online recently. I think they had members in Alexandria and Woodbridge?
Attachments:
confederate angels.JPG

Posted by: Breaker ()
Date: August 30, 2012 01:38PM

Real 1%ers
Attachments:
imagesCAP4SN8E.jpg

Posted by: bitch tits bob ()
Date: August 30, 2012 05:10PM

yeah i remember them, not one strait guy in the group.

Posted by: 1%er Manners ()
Date: August 30, 2012 05:51PM

Minnesota Jack is NOT happy.

Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 31, 2012 08:18AM

Open

I have you now.

Posted by: Nolan Malloy ()
Date: August 31, 2012 09:46AM

My thread is back, even Death cannot lock my thread!

Pagans arent shit, neither are Hells Angels, I am the only 1% MC - MC THINKBOX - the real thing, all there is.

You fake ass bikers aint shit, come find me if you wanna try something. Im the 1% MC - your all bitches.

Posted by: AR15 ()
Date: September 03, 2012 05:40AM

hey pmc 1% I'm trying to get a hold of some old pagan friends of my fathers, my father ended up dying after doing them quite a few favors (good guys) and I'd really like to take them up on an offer they gave me a few years back. I'm up in South Jersey but I wasn't sure if you had an idea's as to a way I could get a hold of them. Trust me I know names and certain things that other civilians wouldn't know to prove I'm not bullshitting. Just trying to get a hold of a few of them. Any help is appreciated.

Posted by: BUNKERBUSTER ()
Date: September 03, 2012 04:51PM

Your a CLOWN, your father was a clown and your upbringing was a circus so stop asking stupid questions.

Posted by: HRguy ()
Date: September 15, 2012 08:37AM

You guys need tO come to Hampton roads Va and clean up the HA down here

Posted by: nick ()
Date: September 20, 2012 07:30PM

brain and bull
Attachments:
531286_467481026595355_67156663_n.jpg

Posted by: NICK ()
Date: September 20, 2012 07:43PM

BRAIN AND BULL 1%ER FROM UP NORTH IN PA

Posted by: GINA ()
Date: September 20, 2012 07:59PM

MADNESS
Attachments:
958.jpeg

Posted by: pagans R pusface niggers ()
Date: September 21, 2012 12:03AM

FUCK THE PAGANS they are all CHOMOS who love raping old women, lets say 85 and older. they also love anal sex with young boys, not limited to but including, having the little boys shit on their chests and pee pee in their mouths with half erect peni. the PAGANS also have buttsex with pitbulls, they love fucking them hard in the ass and pulling their buttholes inside out until the pink squishy anus of the odg starts bleeding, at which point they lick that shit up and continue to literarly finger the shit out of the dog and milf the motherfuckers prostate, YUMMY.

so in all.... FUCK THE PAGANS MOTORCYCLE GANG

Posted by: im a proud nazi who loves killing women nigggersssssssssssssss ()
Date: September 21, 2012 12:13AM

fuck you nigger lovers in VERGEENUH
Attachments:
mongols-mc1.jpg

Posted by: Z ()
Date: September 21, 2012 01:11AM

Z

Posted by: Booth ()
Date: September 21, 2012 06:32PM

The Pagans are the best when i was a kid they party at my moms house so fuck you mother fuckers that keep talking shit on them you guys got alot of balls on here but go say it to there face but you guys will go pussy then fake bitches

Posted by: dino ()
Date: September 25, 2012 08:28PM

god forgives pagans dont
Attachments:
319770_3259954499682_254279968_n.jpg
PMC_1%ERS.jpg

Posted by: dime ()
Date: September 25, 2012 08:30PM

pagan fun
Attachments:
196324_112691948810467_2563095_n.jpg

Posted by: jeni ()
Date: September 25, 2012 08:33PM

lol
Attachments:
318989_2381022214054_2088818894_n.jpg

Posted by: Nolan Malloy ()
Date: September 26, 2012 04:10PM

Pagans aint a real MC. Have ONE PAGAN contact me to say otherwise and i will shut my mouth.

Not ONE PAGAN has the balls to contact me. My name is Nolan Malloy AKA Thinkbox MC. You cant keep up wif me. Try niggas.

Posted by: jerry ()
Date: October 08, 2012 01:00PM

looking for my uncle CARL RAMSEY

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: October 08, 2012 01:38PM

He's here

Posted by: Tough One ()
Date: October 08, 2012 01:40PM

Love the head tat, that is some good work.

Posted by: Dept of missing persons dept ()
Date: October 08, 2012 02:08PM

It's me, Carl, whaddya want?

Posted by: Nolan Malloy, the REAL MC ()
Date: October 08, 2012 03:01PM

Pagans aint shit. bunch of fake niggers.

The Real MC is where its at. THINKBOX.

Posted by: paganfrombirth ()
Date: October 10, 2012 07:26PM

all these clown are on here talkin shit cause they have no heart and would never talk to a club member like this. your all insignificant little pussys man the fuck up and come to the club house and talk your shit!

Posted by: Bronson from Birth ()
Date: October 10, 2012 08:12PM

OK, I'm gettin' tired of your chin music...where's your clubhouse? And don't tell me Kilroys...

Date: October 10, 2012 08:54PM

yo bronson our clubhouse is located right in your moms bedroom so you can ask her how our dicks taste on she takes that nigger dick out of her mouth ya fuckin homo pagan wannabe

Date: October 10, 2012 10:46PM

I just asked my mom, and she's never heard of you guys.

So where's your gay clubhouse? I'm ready to kick some ass and then take a dump on your homo Ikea coffee table.

Date: October 11, 2012 08:56AM

well did you have her take the niggers cock out of her mouth, and maybe she didnt want to admit that shes been gettin gang banged bunch a bunch of pagans? if you had a hard bone in your body you would of been smarter about this but being that your most likely u a fuckin pig cop pos youll do anything u can to catch a bust. tell your mommy that she need to work on that gag reflex its gettin old piggy!

Date: October 11, 2012 09:08AM

Well, since my mom and dad are black, I'll bet that she's probably had at least one nigger's cock in her mouth, and before my folks got married, no doubt my dad got around, so your mom--between her meth binges--was probably honking on his crank in a bar parking lot somewhere.

Back to the question...where's your little playhouse, or clubhouse, or whatever it is? You talk tough and challenge someone to come over and talk shit, but I'm not gonna start up my bike and ride around without an address...where you at?

Fact is, when I get to your pen, I'll start shooting the shit with your older brothers, and we'll laugh about a Pagan hangaround who's an internet tough guy, and when we go looking for you, you'll slink out the back door.

Date: October 11, 2012 09:40AM

damm your gonna break out the schwin!?!?

Date: October 11, 2012 09:46AM

whats your badge #??

Posted by: I got a bike! ()
Date: October 11, 2012 10:18AM

I got a Schwinn StingRay! With ape-hanger bars!

Can I come to the club house?

Date: October 11, 2012 10:35AM

apehangers haa thats right up your alley you should out them to good use and hang your nigger ass before one of us do haa haaa

Date: October 11, 2012 10:38AM

its funny how u keep avoiding you being a pig, so what makes u think im going to tell u where the clubhouse is ??? fuckin cops theses days they make it so easy for us

Posted by: The Real MC ()
Date: October 11, 2012 10:38AM

There aint no pagans around here, all the people on this sight are fronting. Pagans sucks anyways.

A F F A

A F F A

How you like that? i have given you my name and you wont even do shit about it.... oh yeah, real american criminals!!

-MC THINKBOX

Posted by: Great Insurance! ()
Date: October 11, 2012 11:48AM

Afflak Forever
Forever Afflack

Date: October 11, 2012 12:08PM

idk where the fuck your from but philly is filled with them and where in that post does it say your name you fuckin fraud your prolly one of bronsons nigger friends

Posted by: Offical Message ()
Date: October 11, 2012 02:17PM

Hmm, this isn't working, we can't find the Pagans' club house. Officer Shaver, put on your assless chaps, pull that Honda Dream 305 out of impound, and hit the streets. See if you can find out anything from our sources, you know, the beatniks, the go-go dancers, the hepcats...

I'll turn this town upside down if I have to! Fund me those Paganses!

Date: October 11, 2012 03:00PM

paganfrombirth Wrote:
> idk where the fuck your from but philly is filled
> with them and where in that post does it say your
> name you fuckin fraud your prolly one of bronsons
> nigger friends

My name is MC Thinkbox, as a local celebrity its not hard to find my name... But also my full name is mentioned further up in the thread you stupid meth-riddled piece of white trash.

And yeah, I'm half black, but I'll beat the shit out of you and your boys then you can watch me cum in your wife!

Date: October 11, 2012 03:01PM

This aint Philly, take your fake biker ass back up there on your Goldwing bitch.

-Thinkbox

Date: October 11, 2012 04:24PM

thinkcock being that lately ive been using your nigger mother as my cumcatcher if you wanna go ahead and put your dick in her (not that shed notice) go ahead! as far as your dumb black ass being able to beat my ass i dont need my club to wipe my fuckin ass with your nigger ass so u better think about getting the rest of your little hustler nigger friends if u think ur fuckin with me. o wai i forgot thats the only way niggers know how to fight is in groups and then they all end up killing eachther anyway so i have my work cut out for me ya dumb nigger

Date: October 11, 2012 04:25PM

paganfrombirth Wrote:
> thinkcock being that lately ive been using your
> nigger mother as my cumcatcher if you wanna go
> ahead and put your dick in her (not that shed
> notice) go ahead! as far as your dumb black ass
> being able to beat my ass i dont need my club to
> wipe my fuckin ass with your nigger ass so u
> better think about getting the rest of your little
> hustler nigger friends if u think ur fuckin with
> me. o wai i forgot thats the only way niggers know
> how to fight is in groups and then they all end up
> killing eachther anyway so i have my work cut out
> for me ya dumb nigger

Date: October 11, 2012 04:27PM

oh wait i get it you bronsons partner dammm this site is filled with niggers and cops!

Date: October 11, 2012 04:46PM

damm this site is filled with niggers and cops!!

Date: October 11, 2012 04:49PM

paganfrombirth Wrote:
> damm this site is filled with niggers and cops!!

A Hells Angel would do something if someone called them a bitch.

This site has been clowing you pussy ass faggot pagans for a while.

Look me up, i dont give a fuck, u cant fuck with me.

Nobodys even seen a pagan round here and i am blowing up the clubs and running more drugs than u incest motherfuckers ever could!

Posted by: Seen it ()
Date: October 11, 2012 08:35PM

damm this site is filled with niggers and cops!!

You're on the site...so which one are you, my Pagan wannabe friend?

Hmm, sounds like you might be a snitch, doing some trolling to impress his P.O...

Date: October 12, 2012 07:49AM

damm you got me im a cop im sorry ill leave

Date: October 12, 2012 01:29PM

Wait, you're really a cop? I'm a cop, too!

Holy shit, we've completely infltrated the Pagans...we're all cops!

But wait, where did all the real Pagans go?

Damn, they're all cops now!

Posted by: JEANETTE ()
Date: October 15, 2012 08:43PM

I ENED UP IN TWIN TOWERS OVER SOME CRAZY BITCH CLAIMING POSION IN IT. I NEVER DID SELL
I AM WONDERING IT IT THE DEFECTORS.
I KNEW SEVERAL WHO CLAIMED TO BE COOKS.
FLOYD COUNTY IS FULL OF INFORMANTS AND THEY STILL DEAL. WHICH PISSES ME OFF ONLY CERTAIN ONES ALLOWED IN ALL DRUG GROUPS.
THE SHIT EAT HOLE IN BAGGIE MADE OF PLASTIC.
THE FERS ARE USING IT TO PRODUCE CANCER RESULTS BECAUSE, INSURANCE POLICIES WILL PAY FOR THOSE WORDS.
I DO NOT OFFICIAL BELONG TO TO ANYTHING BUT, ME BUT, BEING ONE OF YOUR NON PROSTITUTES WOULD LOVE TO SAY TRUTH I WAS RAISED BY SOME OF YOURS AND HELLS AND MOFIA AND CLONED SETS OF SMALL AMOUNT CRYPT whores
HITMAN MINDED AND SERIAL MINDED.
I HAVE BEEN MAD SO LONG I WAS &%%;+8*5$:';;/?&$&-
I HAVE HAD FRONT ROW SEAT TO SOME THINGS LIKE IT OR NOT.
I AM WAITING FOR SO LONG TO SAY
THE INFORMANT ON SHILLING WAS NOT ME SHE TRAVELED THROUGH MANY GROUPS AS I DID BUT I HATE THOSE GIRLS THEY KILLED FRIENDS OF ALL GANGS AND SOME NOT.
CALVIN CALHOUN
CALVIN YATES
CALVIN JONES
STEVE AND LINDA I CALLED HER IS CLONED FROM TWIN FALLS FLOYD COUNTY.
WHAT I WANT TO CLEAR UP IS CHRISSY THEY CALLED HER LIKES STARS
LINDA HAS A I GO TO CHURCH DO GOODER AND A COUPLE ARIES.
SOME OF WHAT I THOUGHT WAS FAMILY?
IS SUPPOSE TO STILL BE ALIVE PART OF YOU.
PLEASE TELL THEM SURE WOULD BE NICE IF YOU WALKED 5INTO FEET AWAY FROM THEM GIRLS.
DEATH OCCURED AND IT HURT

Date: October 15, 2012 08:52PM

I. ALSO HATE JAMES RADFORD AND HIS LOOK ALIKE BROTHERS STILL 4BE ALIVE
DIVIDED BUISNESSES
BRANDY
METH
COCAINE
HERION
BEING BLAMED OF BEING ADDICT TAKING TURNS KNOCKING COMPETITION UP I NFORMING TO POINT TIP WILL NOT BE FALSE 1 OUNCE OF MARIJUNIA
ABOUT 50 ORGANISED AND TAKE ALL THEY CAN
IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO BE CHILD OF SMART MAN WHO DOES NOT SABATOISH THEIR OWN
TO AVOID RAPE CHARGES MARK CONNER SAY HE STOLE BIRTH PAPS FOR MARRIAGE HOUSE PAID FOR GET OUT.
MY MOTHER HAD BEEN THE LOVELY BEAUTIFULL WOMAN FROM FAMILY OF 13MINE
WHAT YOU SEE IS NOT WHAT YOU SEE YOU GET FAMILY PHOTOS DID NOT SHOW REALITY
13AT WOMEN

Date: October 15, 2012 09:07PM

13 WOMEN LOOKING SIMILAR CLONEING START. THEN SHOESIZE ANDAS BOOBS GETS BIGGEERRSIZE 5A SHOE SIZE
CRIME IS MOVES UP TO SHOE SIZE OF 8
LOOKING SIMILAR TO 5
AS THEY cloned and decided they did not get sold and raped this is what happened snuck in each others houses like a trashy. Raised bunch of twin sets
They blamed me several times for informing never knownowing who would be hometo raise for the day but, gaining family looking alike from several gangs.Means it real easy if you leave your dope home the opposite gang came in gathered info.

I ENED UP IN CATCHING SEVERAL INFORMANTS TAKING TURNS INFORMING AND HAVING SEX WITH 2NIGGERS GANGS
I WAS NOT ARMED AT VANDERBELT

Date: October 15, 2012 09:26PM

I DID NOT KNOW THAT MOTHERS HAD SEX WITH BOTH UNTIL RIGHT BEFORE THE FIGHT MAKING SURE OF WHAT I SAW.
AFTER THEIR DIVORCE OCCURED SOME NOT ALL THE MEN KNEW THEY HAD HIDDEN LOOK ALIKE AND THEIR PARENTS KNEW
EVERYBODY IN TRAILER PARK BESIDE OF 10431THE BENT MT ROAD ROANoke Va
NOT SURE WHO THE BITCHES ARE WORKING FOR BUT, LISTENING DEVICES OR SATELITTE CAMERAS
WAS PLACED BY THEIVES AND THEY WAS INFORMANTS AND DRUG ADDICTS ENOUGH PROOF FOR ME.
WHEN I PLACED MONITOR IN THERE TO TRY TO CATCH WHO EVER GOT LAW THINKING CUSTOMERS COMING IN MIDDLE OF NIGHT FOR HERION
FOR SEVERAL MONTHS STRANGE LIFE.
MARK INSTRUCTED NO PHONE NO COMPANY THE TANYA SHIFFLET WAS MOVED IN AGAINST MY WILL.
CLAIMING SHE HELLS ANGELS HATED PAGANS
GOING AFTER ANYTHING BUT, COOLEST PLAYMATE FOR MEN
I LOST EVERYTHING JUST ABOUT WALKED OUT WITH DAMN NEAR 2GOT SUIT CASES AND FEW ITEMS
MY PHOTOS WAS STOLEN FROM SEVERAL GANGS THAT I KNOW FOR SURE WORKED TOGETHER AS INFORMANTS I HAD GOT OUT OF COURT SETTLEMENT FROM HOSPITAL DID NOT

Posted by: Jeanette ()
Date: October 15, 2012 09:56PM

I DID NOT TELL MANY PEOPLE ABOUT THE SETTLEMENT.
SEVERAL JIMMY I HAD BEGUN TELLING.
THING IS 1998
JILL. ROKE RULES OF CLONING FAMILY YES, I MAY HAVE VISITED SEVERAL FAMILY AND FRIENDS WHO WAS ON RUN FROM LAW.
JIMMY RADFORD HAD HELD UP IN TRAILER PARK STEVE TOLD ME TO MY FACE HE WAS SCARED JIMMY MADE HIM LET HIM USE HIS TRAILER TO WATCH FOR SHOWALTER AND SEVERAL OTHER DEALER SS TO ENTER MY DRIVE WAY.
THE FEMALE FROM FALLS AND HANGING ROCK LOOKING FOR JIMMY BECAUSE, HE HAD SEEN SAME THING AS ME. THIS WOMAN CALLED LINDA WAS FOR SURE DRUG ADDICT CLONING AND NARKING HER ASS OFF BUT, I SAW ONE IN POLICE UNIFORM BEFORE. KNOWING SHE A SNORTER MADE THIS HAPPEN IN (BTRITCHES MY OPIONOIN) SEARCHING FROM ME AT AROUND 13SHE FIRST THING SHE TOOK ME FROM NORTHWOOD DRIVE SAYING SHE KNEW WHERE JIMMY WAS HE WAS VANISHED NOT BANISHED AT THE TIME.
ARRIVED AT A FENCED PROPERTY. WEAPONS?
SHE PARTIED I SWEAR. JIMMY NOT HOME WHEN I RETURNED CLONEING OCCURED AT GATE
I WAS THE RUNAWAY WENT TO FRIENDS HOUSE NOT KNOWING HER FATHER WAS COP STAYED ONE NIGHT LEFT.
ENDED UP WITH HER BOYFRIEND AND A RANDY?
WENT GOT POUND POT IT WAS DELIVERED BY HELICOPTER
THEN WENT TO RANDY HOUSE HIS PARENTS IN FLA. VACATION
EACH OF US HAD QUATER POUND
WE HAS BROWN COMET NEW the old yellow station wagon showed up at Randy house a clone got out and I I thought my Jimmy
I trusted sound of biker boots thinking my Jimmy
HE TOOK ME TO SALEM VA JAIL AND TURNED ME IN WITH POT IN MY ARMS
EMBARASSING
TAKEN TO LOCK
ALL THE LAW KNOWS I INFORMED ON NO ONE THEY NOT LET ME HAVE ACESS TO NONE OF MY JIMMY TO GUIDE ME.
I GOT OUT AND FOSTER HOME.
I DID NOT KNOW BUSTS HAD BEGAN OVER LINDA INVESTIGATING
THEY HAD DONE KILLED ONE MARY 1and JIMMYAND 1 JILL AND 1LINDA LONNIE IN FRONT OF ME. OVER HER MOUTH AND MARY CLONED AND DID SAME. EVEN THOUGH MIXED UP PEOPLE
LIKE MARY SAID, YOUR CHILD? ????
JIMMY SAID, WELL I THOUGHT SHE WAS YOURS
NO
THEY BOTH JUST ADMITTED THEY NOT KNOW WHAT THEY DOING QUIETLY SLIDE OUT DOOR AND GOT NEW CLONES. MARYS AS A SET SERIAL MINDED TOWARDS MEN

Posted by: Jeanette ()
Date: October 15, 2012 10:12PM

WHEN LINDA FOUND THAT JIMMY DEAD AND WHITE VAN HIT A JEANETTE?
THING I WANTED TO SAY IS I DO NOT LIKE MUCH ABOUT LIFE AFTER BEING ROBBED OVER 1AND MILLION DOLLARS. MARY SAID, TO BANKERS THAT I WAS DEAD AND THEY HANDED HER MY MONEY FROM THAT ACCOUNT THE FACT IS AS PEOPLE DIED THEY HID IT FROM ME AND COLLECTED AND KILLED AND COLLECTED. AS IN GOOGLE MAPS LOOKING DOWN INTO PEOPLE YARD BLAMING THEM OF PART OF DUMB BIKERS?NOT ONLY DID I LOOK BUT, SATELITE SPYS WATCHED WHO STOLE 3THE WHEELER AND CHANGED JIMMY BODY WHETHER I LIKED into tall biker with visible scars from wrrecking on 3 wheeler motorcycle
IT OR NOT
INSURANCE POLICY BENIFECERARY PAPERS CHANGED BY YOUR CLONES.
I ASKED REAL POLICE TO TELL ME WHAT GANG WHAT I LIVE WITH IS FROM BUT, THEY ARE YELLOW.
WHO IS IT YOUR GROUP WANTING TO PISS ME OFF PUTTING SET OF MARK OR RON ON ME.

CHRISTMAS DAY RON GOT FRIED AT STEVE HOUSE.
I ASKED THE PEOPLE TO BE NICE TO ME.
THESE INFORMANT MAINLY COCAINE. I WAS TAKEN THIS GETTING FRIED WITH OPPOSITE.
CHRISSY AND SCOOTER DID SHE CLONE YOU OUT?

Date: October 15, 2012 10:31PM

Are alreadyTHE dead.
JILLAND LONNIE HAD NO RIGHT TO CLAIM THEIR FATHER AS MINE
THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST NOT NARKED AND BLAMED OTHERS.

I AM SO TIRED OF THESE ILLEGAL PEOPLE STALIKIG.
I KNOW THAT SOME OF WHAT THE ONES TO BE VICTIM
1 Jimmy was beaten to death after walking in catching 2BUNCH of linda and a ron making porno flicks.
To all groups
I was hypnotised cloning if you going TO see both side sexing I guess you all gangs will just keep killing. You under no blackmail should not live.
Linda used devices to know when we came and left. Police will have to let me punish them and immunity from prosicution should be not given too the hot rod of who got photo of Jimmy men so she can play human hunt.

It I guess how she got money detail
When she sent 1HELLS mark to leach on me over money I left the road and went where THE I went in comes driveable camper and everone was shot to death after walking in they demanded money
money was in the damnncamper.
I pray you stop hiding bodies and declare in public linda group wants me dead even though she drug addicted herself
every day spent since 29006 that all of you wanted me lockedup
it will do you no good because, those hippys did not want to kill Mark

Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 16

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.