HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 13
Re: Navy Vale School PTA Embezzlement of $180,000
Posted by: former navy mom ()
Date: October 02, 2007 07:42PM

frown face Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow.. former navy mom: I can't believe that you
> are somebody's mother. Your language is
> unbelievable. Really nasty.. Funny thing is, I
> must know you if you were volunteering at Navy the
> years you said you were. And, if you think that
> changing to the PTO was a way of covering up her
> crimes -- well, now.. it really didn't work - did
> it?

I'm sorry if my language distrubed your delicate holier than thou suburban eyes, but why are you more disturbed by my language than the fact that litsa stole 180,000 PLUS

no her plan didn't work.... as a matter of fact it did the opposite

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: hanging judge ()
Date: October 02, 2007 07:47PM

I heard that someone wrote a letter to certain media outlets about Lista and asked them to do a story so the court would be pressured to pursue jail time.

Posted by: hmm ()
Date: October 02, 2007 07:52PM

Yikes, I need to read this whole thread to figure this crap out.

But from first glance, this person should already be in jail.

Date: October 02, 2007 07:58PM

ENOUGH Wrote:
> To: Former Navy Mom and Current Village Idiot,
> STUPID when she used the open account that was
> supposed to be closed they flagged it, and
> reported the activity. Look quit responding
> because you get dumber and dumber with each post.
>
> "like the fridgid bitch forum" um that was really
> cold. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dear stupid, frigid bitch

you are a imbecile

Banks don't work that way

how would the bank's computer know what account "SHOULD" have been closed?

there was a lot of activity on an account that had been inactive for some time

Activity on an inactive account would raise a red flag....moron.

Posted by: ENOUGH ()
Date: October 02, 2007 08:16PM

To:Former Navy Mom and Even Bigger Idiot than anyone could have imagined. I am through talking to you, my stupidnese isn't as fluent as yours. You win whatever you say.

Wow your brillance is mind boggling.

Good job, you told me.

ps: Banks run on computers, but it was a human that knew that the PTA accounts should've been closed, so any activity on them would rasie suspicion, but you're right a banks computer ..... never mind.

You must make your family SO proud.

Posted by: Village Person ()
Date: October 02, 2007 08:30PM

Maybe I'm unaware of modern PTA's, but how does a PTA raise $180,000 even over many years let alone lose track of it. That's a whole lot of cupcakes at bake sales.

In the navy
Yes, you can put your mind at ease
In the navy
Come on now, people, make a stand
In the navy, in the navy
Can't you see we need a hand
In the navy

Posted by: edster ()
Date: October 02, 2007 08:55PM

What abunch of sick whining puppies have a glass of wine and quit wining

Posted by: kd ()
Date: October 02, 2007 10:11PM

Things are getting a little heated here. I think we need to let the issue go, it's destroying the navy community. Who cares the money is gone. We need to focus on doing things for the kids.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: October 03, 2007 12:50AM

ENOUGH,
   the grownups are talking here, go sit in the corner.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: need to know ()
Date: October 03, 2007 08:06AM

Back to the questions of yesterday, does anyone really know what happened at the meeting? 27 days until her appearance in court and we need to be there in number. The name calling and bickering back and forth is not what this "forum" is about. Those that want to do that should go elsewhere, lets keep this open to find additional ways to convict Mattfeld for her wrong doings. What did Katie Hand have to say yesterday at the meeting? Was she there? What about former members of the PTO/PTA were they present? How many were in attendance? What was the attitude/mood? I feel many are hiding behind your keyboards and will not stand up and be seen, just like it was at Navy only the core group and now many of you are hiding away hoping this does not come and find you. Beware if you were invovled it will find you. FCPD is doing a fine job in this investigation, for all that say this is a small crime, don't be so sure that this will just be brushed under.

TROLLS have at me and leave anumber I'll call you.

Bosco

Date: October 03, 2007 08:25AM

Dear "frown face" and Enough,

This was a message board where people came to share information and opinions about Litsa Mattfeld being charged with embezzling 180,000 from the Navy PTA

Most people were here trying to understand how something like that could happen over a period of time without other officers of the PTA and teachers finding out

This was a place where people could share ideas, information, gossip, and facts

You two show up here and proceed to insult and incite everyone here with your petty, inane comments and personal insults

Both of you are bitter vindictive women who trolled this message board looking for attention and seeking to take out your feelings of insecurity by insulting your neighbors

Only women who are social outcasts in a community would come to a message board and anonymously insult everyone on it with such anger, arrogance, and condescension

I will be at Litsa's hearing on Oct 30. You are welcome to seek me out and talk to me face to face.

There are people here who are searching for the truth about what Litsa did because we care about Navy, our community and want justice.

You should both consider counseling.

Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: October 03, 2007 08:52AM

I wouldn't be surprise if Litsa is posting here trying to muddy the water so it distracts from her crime. She's probably pretty good at mis-direction.

Why would Litsa want a PTO? Simple, more control and maybe she could cash out her secret PTA account because it wouldn't show up on new PTO books.

Litsa probably got caught because some sharp bank employee said, "WTF? Did I miss this account with $180,000 when we rolled all the money into the new PTO accounts?" Litsa probably didn't count on a sharp bank employee, maybe she figured if caught she could talk her way out it and had a great excuse. That a bank employee wouldn't question the President of a PTA organization.

I am also interesting in hearing what happened at yesterday's meeting. Somebody with an ID log into navypto.org and see if the minutes are posted?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2007 12:05PM by Lurker..

Posted by: Enough ()
Date: October 03, 2007 09:26AM

To: Former Navy Mom, I will seek counseling, What is the name of your shrink, maybe I can join you on your next visit.

Posted by: The TRUTH ()
Date: October 03, 2007 09:29AM

Switch from PTA - PTO was a cover to close out the PTA bank account and start fresh. Probably Mrs. Mattfeld's idea to switch PTA to PTO and done very swiftly with her direction. All the case evidence and details can not be forwarded onto this website. It is an on going investigation. Be patient. BUT please toss out any rumors, ideas, or thoughts. So far this website has been very helpful in opening doors.

Posted by: Mr.PoopiePants ()
Date: October 03, 2007 09:52AM

need to know,

You said, "The name calling and bickering back and forth is not what this "forum" is about. Those that want to do that should go elsewhere, lets keep this open to find additional ways to convict Mattfeld for her wrong doings."

Why do you get to decide what this forum is about? If you want a forum run by your rules, start your own forum. This thread has completely run its course.

/s/ Mr. Poopie Pants

PS - former navy mom, Enough, and frown face. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you ALL have issues. I feel bad for your kids.

Date: October 03, 2007 09:54AM

According to the washington post...

In June, security officers at BB&T bank noticed unusual activity in the old PTA account, Officer Eddy Azcarate said. He said the bank contacted the new PTO officials, who were surprised because they thought the account had been closed.

In late June, the bank contacted police, and detectives from a financial crimes unit took over, Azcarate said.

Police think the PTA funds were embezzled during a five-year period, Azcarate said. He did not know what happened to the money or how the PTA raised such sums.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/08/23/AR2007082302185.html

I'm going to try to make sense of this from the info in this article..

it seems that litsa opened a account at BB&T separate from the other PTA account, possibly when she first became an officer of the PTA

I'm going to assume that she was writitng checks to herself and her husband from the PTA account and depositing them into this "other" account.

This account was inactive for some time, since Litsa was no longer President, and the other PTA account was closed

Once Litsa started withdrawing money from this account, a red flag was raised, because of the new banking regulations.... possibly she tried to withdraw more than 10,000 at one time or withdrew more than 5,000 a few times... All which would raise a red flag due to the Bank secrecy act under the Patriot Act...and BB&T's bank security department investigated..

Once BB&T's security looked into it and they saw that the other accounts were closed, they notified the PTO... which didn't report it to the police... ( Possibly becasue BB&T were investigating it and questioning Litsa)

After a full investigation, BB&T notified the police.

I'm sure Litsa was questioned by both the PTO and the bank about the account, before the police was called ... Litsa realized that she was caught and got herself a lawyer....

I don't remember the PTA ever raising so much money a year that $30-50,000 could have been overlooked by anyone

Posted by: Fairfax MF---er ()
Date: October 03, 2007 10:16AM

Lurker. Wrote:

>
> Why would Litsa want a PTO? Simple, more control
> and maybe she could cash out her secret PTA
> account because it wouldn't show up on new PTO
> books.
>
>

I have to agree with that. People who embezzle don't usually just stop doing it. They try to figure out ways to take more while reducing the odds of getting caught.

The national PTA was probably starting to figure out that the fees they were getting weren't jiving with a group the size of Navy. If that were the case, the national PTA may have been asking for more fees or more justification for the fees they were being paid.If so, and if Litsa was doing what she is being alleged to have done, she may have pushed for the switch to the PTO on the grounds that the national PTA was getting greedy.

Date: October 03, 2007 10:48AM

To Mr Poopie Pants: Any grown man that would call himself Mr. PoopiePants.... need I say more. It's a shame when you house husbands have too much time on your hands.

Date: October 03, 2007 10:55AM

Enough,
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I said I feel bad for your kids, and I do, but looking back over your previous posts, I feel horrible for your spouse. But, I bet they are no longer there. Right?!? What I find truly hilarious is the way you insult everyone else, yet you are as intelligent as a goldfish I had when I was a kid.

Posted by: Litsa ()
Date: October 03, 2007 11:52AM

From now on...lets consider any reply that re-directs from finding the truth, is nasty, or personally attacking AS BEING FROM LITSA.

Any comments like those should be ignored and not given the satisfaction of a reply. She is probably enjoying seeing everyone's panties in a twist. Don't give her the satisfaction.

Date: October 03, 2007 12:23PM

My guess is that the $180,000 is from donations, not dues. Maybe she solicited businesses and then deposited the money in her secret so called "PTA account."

Nobody ever checks the books of an organization to see if their donation was correctly recorded on their books. Even if Litsa gave them a receipt, so what, the vouchers and receipts could easily be fakes.

Good question is how do you get the money out of the account without raising suspicion? That's probably where the PTO plan came into play, a great way to roll the account some place else and cash out. Or, let the account sit quite for a while and then at some later point come back and withdrawal the money hoping nobody notices.

As for people in the PTA noticing, it would be close to impossible.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2007 12:24PM by Lurker..

Posted by: need to know ()
Date: October 03, 2007 01:08PM

Mr Poopie Pants your a FAG!

Anyway back to the issue did anyone go to the meeting at Navy yesterday?

Date: October 03, 2007 01:20PM

Oh my God! Some random person called me a fag on an anonymous message board! I am shocked.

Who cares? This issue is so beat. Seriously though, I think what she did sucked, but this board is so sick of you petty little house fraus getting your parachute paties in a twist. If you cared that much, you would have attended the damn meeting yourself. If any of your men took care of you properly or even stuck around in the marriage (you know who I am talking about), you'd not have to spend all your time on a law enforcement problem. What the hell did any of you do before all this stuff came to light?

Posted by: TRICKIE ()
Date: October 03, 2007 01:32PM

Were any of you PTO ladies friends with this Litsa woman? Didn't you ever wonder why she always volunteered to be the treasurer? Didn't the school finance officer have to sign off on any money spent or received? Are her kids nice? Is her husband gonna stick by her? Actually I hope you all do keep posting about this. I find it fascinating.

How many people were at the PTO meeting you just held?? Usually there are about ten people in attendance and those are the officers. It sounds like your PTO president is kind of a rum dumb. Didn't he/she ever notice that you were taking in lots of money but not much was in the account. I bet she is in cahoots with that Litsa girl. Keep us posted!!!!!!!

I was a room mother at St. Leo's one year but we only collected about $200 for the end of the year teacher gift. I just got a gift certificate for her at Springfield Mall even though she gave my kid a D in math. It would never occur to me to steal some of that money.

Trickie

Posted by: Terri Radcliffe ()
Date: October 03, 2007 01:45PM

As a concerned parent, I attended the PTA meeting yesterday. The discussion revolved around current business and reports from the committee chairs for most of the meeting. Towards the latter part of the meeting there was an opportunity to discuss the embezzlement issue.

Everyone in attendance, PTO officer's included, want justice to be served and for Ms. Mattfeld to be held accountable for what she is alleged to have done (that being the embezzlement of $180,000). Of that, there is no doubt. The current PTO has a lot of business to be done and would like to spend time focusing on that current business, the school, the children, the teachers, and the New Year.

Also in attendance were several members of a Navy Community Group. This group is made up of numerous parents from current and previous school years, neighbors, teachers, and other concerned citizens. This group of folks are trying to provide a voice for the larger community as it relates to the Mattfeld crime, thus allowing the PTO more time to focus on their current job at hand.

It was discussed that Navy Community Voices has been established to harness the energy created by the outrage of this terrible crime and collectively put it toward seeking justice through the courts.

The concern of this group is to see that Navy Community Voices are heard, justice is served and that as a responsible community, the appropriate judicial methods are utilized to minimize the likelihood of this crime occurring again by this individual be zero.

To that end, it was discussed that a letter/petition has begun circulation in the Navy community and throughout the surrounding area. Volunteers will be canvassing affected neighborhoods and local events providing people opportunities to participate in this effort. Everyone is welcome to read and sign the letter thereby adding their voice to the collective community seeking justice for Mrs. Mattfeld in the Courts.

Several individuals (former Navy families) attended the PTO meeting specifically to sign this petition.

It was discussed that anyone needing further information or who would like to participate and help, can contact the group..........NavyCommunityVoices@yahoo.com

This is my synopsis for those folks who are concerned and for some former concerned Navy families who could not attend and might not have access to the PTO minutes which must be approved by the PTO before being posted on their site. Appropriately, you must be a member of the PTO with a log-in id to have access to the website.

It was a good meeting with very dedicated people in attendance who will work together to support and in the best interests of our children, our school, our teachers, and our community.

Date: October 03, 2007 01:56PM

To: Mr Poopie pants, just because your husband takes good care of you and allows you to stay home and play on the internet, (a house husband with way too much time on your hands) doesn't give you the right to talk about anyone else. You should be a little more humble.

Don't Ask Don't tell

Posted by: Navy MoM ()
Date: October 03, 2007 02:00PM

TRICKIE Wrote:
> Were any of you PTO ladies friends with this Litsa
> woman? Didn't you ever wonder why she always
> volunteered to be the treasurer? Didn't the
> school finance officer have to sign off on any
> money spent or received? Are her kids nice? Is
> her husband gonna stick by her? Actually I hope
> you all do keep posting about this. I find it
> fascinating.
>

The PTA was a tight knit group. We thought we knew Litsa well, NOT. Her kids are very sweet. That should be the one thing that should drive her to admitting her guilt. The kids have been told, "she is innocent". They are seen out and about and the community feels their pain. They are innocent in this whole mess. Husband, probably will stick with her, don't think he is a real master mind or go getter. She is the brains and drive in the pair. Still think he is a part of the grand plan. Many of the Navy Community find this website informational and the car crash you can't turn away from. The last few loyal friends have left her side. They realize she feeding them another lie regarding the "pity me story".

Please keep posting information, we can use all your help.

Date: October 03, 2007 02:00PM

Yeah, OK. I must have hit too close to home when I mentioned your absentee spouse. But, out of curiousity, what is it that gives YOU the right to talk about anyone else?

btw, I work, I live with my wife and kids, maybe your husband should've tried that.

Date: October 03, 2007 02:02PM

Thank you, Terri for the great update on the PTO meeting. Now if someone would only answer my other little quirky questions, I would be very happy.

Trickie

Date: October 03, 2007 02:02PM

It seems to me that if Navy Community Voices wants to make sure this goes through the courts, they could better spend their time individually writing and calling the Fairfax County DA, the Washington Post, TV stations, etc, about this instead of posting on a site that probably very few people in the Navy Community read.

Date: October 03, 2007 02:05PM

TRICKIE Wrote:
> Thank you, Terri for the great update on the PTO
> meeting. Now if someone would only answer my
> other little quirky questions, I would be very
> happy.
>
> Trickie

Conveniently, there are no answers to those questions.

I don't think it necessarily means anyone else was on the take. I think it means some people probably punted on their responsibilities and now don't want to admit it. If that's the case, they'd better be straight with the investigators or they are going to get burned.

Date: October 03, 2007 02:11PM

Navy MoM, thanks for the scoop. You are my kinda woman!!! I am glad her kids are nice and are not stealing stuff or anything bad. It's good that they play sports and stuff so they can at least have a somewhat normal life while the mom goes to court and stuff. Probably it's a blessing that they just feel the mom is being unjustly charged . That way they can still view her as a mom and not a thief! Perhaps the husband is just a simpleton but if he was anything like my husband, he would be snooping around looking for my Visa bills and stuff like that! I have to hide my "personal purchases" sometimes in a special hiding place so he won't complain. ( ex. earrings from ice.com on sale, of course!!! or the cat's teeth cleaning which runs $400) Obviously, Mr. Litsa must not have noticed anything. Maybe she spent the money on Zoom teeth whitening or a non-surgical tummy tuck that would be hard to notice right away. ( the Junkies had that done recently)

Well thanks a bunch Navy Mom and also to Terri. You are the best!!!!!

Hugs, Trickie

Posted by: yo ()
Date: October 03, 2007 06:27PM

I have to wonder why this thread is so long.

Who cares?

She broke the law, got busted, and will do time for it. Period.

Yes, her family will suffer, but it's her fault for doing what she did.

Date: October 04, 2007 06:38AM

TRICKIE Wrote:
> Navy MoM, thanks for the scoop. You are my kinda
> woman!!! I am glad her kids are nice and are not
> stealing stuff or anything bad. It's good that
> they play sports and stuff so they can at least
> have a somewhat normal life while the mom goes to
> court and stuff. Probably it's a blessing that
> they just feel the mom is being unjustly charged .
> That way they can still view her as a mom and not
> a thief! Perhaps the husband is just a simpleton
> but if he was anything like my husband, he would
> be snooping around looking for my Visa bills and
> stuff like that! I have to hide my "personal
> purchases" sometimes in a special hiding place so
> he won't complain. ( ex. earrings from ice.com on
> sale, of course!!! or the cat's teeth cleaning
> which runs $400) Obviously, Mr. Litsa must not
> have noticed anything. Maybe she spent the money
> on Zoom teeth whitening or a non-surgical tummy
> tuck that would be hard to notice right away. (
> the Junkies had that done recently)
> Hugs, Trickie

Her trying to "hide" the stolen money is like trying to hide an elephant under the bed. Earrings are one thing, but Ritz Carlton tea parties, etc. What kind of conversation would that be...."picked up some extra money, some where, just around." My opinion he knew about it. The evidence is overwhelming. I am sure the short fall in funds is hurting now. Zoom, NOPE. Tummy tuck, NOT for either of them. Navy was not her first victim.

Posted by: Jimmy ()
Date: October 04, 2007 07:29AM

Does AOL trust the "innocent" husband? If he is a manager, does he have access to corporate, proprietary information?

Posted by: ??????? ()
Date: October 04, 2007 08:19AM

Does Jimmy's job know he's moonlighting as a private investigator? Wasting time posting on internet boards.

Posted by: The TRUTH!!! ()
Date: October 04, 2007 08:43AM

Jimmy, has hit a nerve. ??????? Litsa.....? Still researching info. to prove Mr. Mattfeld is connected. Yeah, PI at work.

Date: October 04, 2007 08:49AM

??????? Litsa?

Actually, yes. My extensive research and outside work is seen as giving back to the community. Time is not wasted. Questions posed are very germane to the thread.

BTW you made some gross assumptions not founded on fact.

Posted by: ??????? ()
Date: October 04, 2007 09:03AM

Wow you people are incredible, "extensive research"? Where was all of this "extensive research" when the money was disappearing, you should have been "giving back to the community" before now, maybe with all your super PI skills you could have prevented this. BTW what does this board have to do with making statements founded on fact, other than the fact that she is accused of embezzlement being posted on this board, everything thing else is speculation, hearsay, and pettiness.

For five years you all let her go unchecked and grinned her face while she alledgedly stole you blind, now you want to come to the rescue, gather eveidence and solve the case. The TRUTH is this could have been prevented, but this is what happens when you wait until something bad happens before you give back to the community.

Date: October 04, 2007 09:34AM

I like the way someone keeps posting trying to blame everybody else because "We let it happen." LOL

That's like a shoplifter blaming a store because items were left unprotected on store shelves. Give me a break!

Litsa can spin it anyway she wants, but this is 2007, people are wiser.

Thanks Terri for the update.

Date: October 04, 2007 09:48AM

Lurker. Wrote:
> I like the way someone keeps posting trying to
> blame everybody else because "We let it happen."
> LOL
>
I wonder how many of those various posts are from the same IP address...in Chantilly.

Date: October 04, 2007 09:05PM

Still think Mr. Mattfeld was in on it. His Aol salary can be part of the payment. $100.00 a month til the money is paid back. No way he could not have known. Two embezzlements? (1) not charged + (1) charged & felony to top off. Come ON!!! What car does this boy drive? if she drives a Lexus. A GMC Pacer?

Posted by: car MAX ()
Date: October 04, 2007 09:37PM

Hey Navy MoM, the car your trying to refer to is an "AMC" Pacer you idiot. Now start getting the facts to the case correct!

Posted by: SRE ()
Date: October 04, 2007 10:58PM

this is the post that does not end, it just goes on and on my friend, some people started positing it, not knowing what it was, and they will continue posting it forever just because...

Posted by: Resemblance ()
Date: October 04, 2007 11:01PM

car MAX Wrote:
> Hey Navy MoM, the car your trying to refer to is
> an "AMC" Pacer you idiot. Now start getting the
> facts to the case correct!

Hey, don't call names.

Don't know what he was driving or riding....but there is a resemblance in shapes.... Litsa?? Pacer?? He could have been easily confused.

Date: October 04, 2007 11:31PM

...this is the post that does not end, it just goes on and on my friend, some people started positing it, not knowing what it was, and they will continue posting it forever just because...

Posted by: Resemblance ()
Date: October 04, 2007 11:36PM

car MAX Wrote:
> Hey Navy MoM, the car your trying to refer to is
> an "AMC" Pacer you idiot. Now start getting the
> facts to the case correct!

Hey, don't call names.

Don't know what he was driving or riding....but there is a resemblance in shapes.... Litsa?? Pacer?? He could have been easily confused.

Posted by: Reminder ()
Date: October 04, 2007 11:43PM

SRE...we have not forgotten what this post is about, be assured.

PTA Embezzlement
On Wednesday, August 22 Triantafilitsa Mattfeld, 48, of 3929 Collis Oak Court, turned herself into police. She was charged with two counts of felony embezzlement. Mattfeld served as Treasurer and President of the Navy Elementary School Parent Teacher Association from 2001 to 2006. The PTA was recently re-organized and is now known as the Parent Teacher Organization. It is alleged that during her tenure she embezzled over $180,000 from the PTA. Mattfeld was transported to the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center.
Attachments:
082207mattfeldtriantafilitsa.jpg

Posted by: Just curious ()
Date: October 05, 2007 06:11AM

What type of car is Mr. Mattfeld driving? NEW Caddie with spinners? I have also observed everytime Mr. Mattfeld is brought up an ugly post appears. Mrs. Mattfeld does not like her husband to be talked about. Your husband is in on it and we all know it. Just a matter of time.

Date: October 05, 2007 09:09AM

That is one fat woman.

Posted by: hanging judge ()
Date: October 05, 2007 10:29AM

Fairfax MF---er Wrote:
> That is one fat woman.

she's even fatter in person. he stomach hangs down to her knees....when she's standing up.

Date: October 05, 2007 10:48AM

hanging judge Wrote:
> Fairfax MF---er Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > That is one fat woman.
>
>
> she's even fatter in person. he stomach hangs down
> to her knees....when she's standing up.

I'm sure she blames it on some medical condition or her metabolism. Funny how fat women in this country have these medical conditions yet I don't see morbidly obese women in the Ethiopian desert where there aren't boxes of Ho-Hos and Twinkees lying around.

Posted by: FUNNY ()
Date: October 05, 2007 01:54PM

Fairfax MF---er Wrote:
> hanging judge Wrote:
> -----
> > Fairfax MF---er Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > That is one fat woman.
> >
> >
> > she's even fatter in person. he stomach hangs
> down
> > to her knees....when she's standing up.
>
>
> I'm sure she blames it on some medical condition
> or her metabolism. Funny how fat women in this
> country have these medical conditions yet I don't
> see morbidly obese women in the Ethiopian desert
> where there aren't boxes of Ho-Hos and Twinkees
> lying around.

Y'all are halarious, "hangs down to her knees" I almost choked when I read that.

whew

Date: October 05, 2007 04:18PM

Is the alleged thief a member of the Greek Orthodox Church?
Attachments:
agiaskepi.jpg

Date: October 05, 2007 06:26PM

Hmmmmm..not that is a thought. Maybe all the money went to the church...hahahahahahahah

Posted by: One Fat Lady ()
Date: October 05, 2007 09:08PM

hanging judge Wrote:
> Fairfax MF---er Wrote:
> -----
> > That is one fat woman.
>
>
> she's even fatter in person. he stomach hangs down
> to her knees....when she's standing up.

*** DO YOU MEAN LIKE THIS !!! ***
Attachments:
Fat Lady.jpg

Posted by: Poem to Lighten the Mood :) ()
Date: October 05, 2007 09:39PM

THERE WAS A FAT LADY THEY SAY
WHO EMBEZZLED FROM THE LOCAL PTA
THERE WERE SO MANY WHO TRUSTED
BUT NOW SHE IS BUSTED
PERHAPS "UNDER" THE JAIL SHE SHOULD STAY

Posted by: info giver ()
Date: October 07, 2007 04:08PM

An inside source (relative of fatty Matty) are saying to her family, both immediate and extended that she is innocent. She is also saying that she will attempt to bring others down with her if the state pursues this to the fullest. Look out former PTOers. She coming for you, and you all know who you are.

Date: October 07, 2007 05:26PM

info giver Wrote:
> An inside source (relative of fatty Matty) are
> saying to her family, both immediate and extended
> that she is innocent. She is also saying that she
> will attempt to bring others down with her if the
> state pursues this to the fullest. Look out
> former PTOers. She coming for you, and you all
> know who you are.

oh great... now they have to kill her. way to go.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: yo ()
Date: October 07, 2007 05:33PM

Who cares???

Why is thread always at the top?

Who gives a rats ass.

So someone Embezzeled $$$, like this doesn't happen every damn day.

It's no big deal, but you morons continue to thrive on this.

Let it go, the bitch eff'ed up, got caught, wait for the outcome.

Sheesh, Idiots are you.

Posted by: Yo Mamma ()
Date: October 08, 2007 12:35AM

Be assured that there are A LOT of people who care. I'm sure YOU would care if someone had embezzled $180,000 from YOU. We Can NOT, Will NOT, and WON'T EVER give it up. There are a lot of concerned parents, teachers and citizens who read this thread and some very good information has been shared. You are the moron for even suggesting that this criminal get away with this crime. If you don't give a rat's ass, then don't read the thread. It is that simple. Your comments put it right back on the top of the list...you must be the idiot.

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: October 08, 2007 10:52AM

yo-

You sound a lot like Litsa. Is that you Litsa?

Yes, let's make sure this goes away. We don't want anybody prying into a potential crime.

Date: October 08, 2007 05:33PM

Or Douglas, Doug? Sounds like Litsa, but could be Doug. Her partner! side kick...accomplice.

Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: October 08, 2007 05:38PM

jesus christ.. 10 pages

Date: October 08, 2007 10:11PM

bdimag Wrote:
> jesus christ.. 10 pages

I say let's go for 11.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: October 08, 2007 10:22PM

Posted by: Job Beams ()
Date: October 09, 2007 04:57AM

Could someone, please, review the 10 pp. and make a summary of the information, showing first the FACTS and then the ASSUMPTIONS? This good deed would be most helpful to all concerned and would support talking points. Including an Index and a reference Matrix would be good, also. Any proceeds from this initiative would be given to the Navy Elementary PTO.

Go for 11!

The Corpulent Greek
Lady Chronicles

A community's expose of
unbridled avarice

Attachments:
Manuscript.jpg

Date: October 09, 2007 09:34AM

...this is the thread that will not end.... it just goes on and on my friend..... some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was..... and they will continue posting to it forever just because...

Date: October 09, 2007 10:23AM

I understand Disney optioned the movie rights for this story. It is going to be entitled:

My Big Fat Greek Embezzler

Date: October 09, 2007 11:06AM

...and I am earnestly striving to be credible ...

Date: October 09, 2007 11:33AM

Job Beams Wrote:
> ...and I am earnestly striving to be credible ...

By asking the slackers on this board to review the 10 pages and summarize them for you? Why don't YOU do it, Mr. Credible.

Date: October 09, 2007 12:33PM

That's an operative idea, Fairfax MF---er, but Uncle Sam would not want me to spend that much time on community service.

I Want You
Fairfax MF---er
Attachments:
Uncle Sam.jpg

Date: October 09, 2007 01:09PM

Job Beams Wrote:
> That's an operative idea, Fairfax MF---er, but
> Uncle Sam would not want me to spend that much
> time on community service.
>
> I Want You
> Fairfax MF---er

If you can't do it then it is not an operative idea.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: October 09, 2007 01:51PM

> My Big Fat Greek Embezzler

This has Photoshop written all over it...

Date: October 10, 2007 10:23AM

Job Beams Wrote:
> Could someone, please, review the 10 pp. and make
> a summary of the information, showing first the
> FACTS and then the ASSUMPTIONS? Including an Index and a reference Matrix would be good, also. Any proceeds from this initiative would be given to the Navy Elementary PTO.

What?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2007 10:24AM by Lurker..

Date: October 10, 2007 07:06PM

Fairfax MF---er Wrote:
> I understand Disney optioned the movie rights for
> this story. It is going to be entitled:
>
> My Big Fat Greek Embezzler

I always wondered what happened to the fat chick from that movie. Now we know.

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: October 11, 2007 08:05AM

Litsa Halloween costume:

1 Red Wig
2 Pillows for calf's
1 Pillow for stomach
2 Pieces of posterboard
One large red magic marker

Put wig on head, tie pillows to calf's and stomach. Take the two pieces of poster board and tape them together. Lay them flat and draw a Navy Vale PTA check worth $180,000, make it out to Litsa and sign it either Litsa or Navy Vale kids.

Posted by: Interesting Development ()
Date: October 11, 2007 04:36PM

An acquaintance told me that Doug is/was having an affair with another member of the Navy PTA/PTO board. The person I talked to said she knew who the "other woman" was but refused to divulge. Apparently, this "other woman" had her suspicions about Littsa, but did not divulge for fear of her affair being exposed. Anyone hear anything like this?

Posted by: Just When... ()
Date: October 11, 2007 06:17PM

Interesting Development Wrote:
> An acquaintance told me that Doug is/was having an
> affair with another member of the Navy PTA/PTO
> board. The person I talked to said she knew who
> the "other woman" was but refused to divulge.
> Apparently, this "other woman" had her suspicions
> about Littsa, but did not divulge for fear of her
> affair being exposed. Anyone hear anything like
> this?

Just when you thought it was safe, the stupids come back with more riduculous gossip

Posted by: hmm ()
Date: October 11, 2007 06:38PM

Hard to believe a woman can walk off with over 100k and no one notices. I bet if some bitch in the PTA had been screwing someone elses husband the whole world would know. I mean it is not like you could miss her being such a huge load.

Posted by: What?????? ()
Date: October 11, 2007 08:57PM

> > An acquaintance told me that Doug is/was having
> an
> > affair with another member of the Navy PTA/PTO
> > board. The person I talked to said she knew
> who
> > the "other woman" was but refused to divulge.
> > Apparently, this "other woman" had her
> suspicions
> > about Littsa, but did not divulge for fear of
> her
> > affair being exposed. Anyone hear anything
> like
> > this?
>
>
> Just when you thought it was safe, the stupids
> come back with more riduculous gossip

First of all. Have you seen Douglas? Michael Moore look a like with account personality. hahahaha Not a chance. But anything is possible, I guess there is a match for everyone. I like to hear more on this subject. Always a good read.

Date: October 12, 2007 01:48AM

let's play it safe. execute all members of the PTA.

Date: October 13, 2007 04:20PM

What?????? Wrote:
> > > An acquaintance told me that Doug is/was
> having
> > an
> > > affair with another member of the Navy
> PTA/PTO
> > > board. The person I talked to said she knew
> > who
> > > the "other woman" was but refused to divulge.
>
> > > Apparently, this "other woman" had her
> > suspicions
> > > about Littsa, but did not divulge for fear of
> > her
> > > affair being exposed. Anyone hear anything
> > like
> > > this?
> >
> >
> > Just when you thought it was safe, the stupids
> > come back with more riduculous gossip
>
> First of all. Have you seen Douglas? Michael
> Moore look a like with account personality.
> hahahaha Not a chance. But anything is possible,
> I guess there is a match for everyone. I like to
> hear more on this subject. Always a good read.

Do you think he was eating the proceeds too? LOL

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: October 15, 2007 09:30AM

Can I assume that Litsa is no longer serving in a finance way at all the other organizations?

Posted by: The TRUTH!!!! ()
Date: October 15, 2007 10:18AM

Jester Wrote:
> Can I assume that Litsa is no longer serving in a
> finance way at all the other organizations?

Nope. Considering she was involved with Navy, CYA, and Chantilly High School Boosters things must be pretty slow. Maybe she got a job? Ready to pay back Navy?

16 more days, October 30, stop by the court house if you want to see the show, come early bag search into the court house is going to take a while.

Posted by: Courthouse Location ()
Date: October 15, 2007 12:41PM

Can anyone give the courthouse address and room number.

I know the date is October 30 at 2pm.

Thanks,

Posted by: M&M ()
Date: October 15, 2007 04:45PM

Breaking News:

Called the Commonwealth Attorney's office to confirm date and time for court date. Was told "Date has been postponed by defendant request. New court date January 7, 2008".

Posted by: What????? ()
Date: October 15, 2007 05:20PM

M&M Wrote:
> Breaking News:
>
> Called the Commonwealth Attorney's office to
> confirm date and time for court date. Was told
> "Date has been postponed by defendant request.
> New court date January 7, 2008".

its a preliminary hearing, not the trial, yah dope, which Attorney did you call?

Posted by: Bob James ()
Date: October 15, 2007 05:23PM

I wonder what rationale applied?
Would the postponement make any different after the elections?

Posted by: Navy Mom ()
Date: October 15, 2007 05:26PM

Nice try Litsa! Still see you in court.

Posted by: truth seeker ()
Date: October 15, 2007 05:54PM

Anybody know the names of Litsa's co-PTA'ers from Navy? lets get some names out here so they can have some say in this theivery. Buehler, Buehler, anyone...

Posted by: Bob James ()
Date: October 15, 2007 06:11PM

Who is Litsa's lawyer? Perhaps his/her website provides more information.

Posted by: info finder ()
Date: October 15, 2007 06:15PM

I just had someone knock at my door and wanted me to sign a petition to F*&% Litsa Mattfeld on this. The person with the petition said it doesn't look good :( Litsa will probably not only walk but will walk with over 180K in her FAT pockets.

Litsa how is that new Lexus you are driving around in? Maybe you can take my kids to school in it some day, they have never been in a lexus before, nor did they have a tea party at tyson's. Oh well, off to my second job, the kids need new school supplies and I am hoping to make enough so they can get a sweat shirt with the Navy Dolphin on it this year. I have been promising them I would save enough for one of those.

Posted by: concerned watchdog ()
Date: October 15, 2007 06:47PM

Bob James Wrote:
> I wonder what rationale applied?
> Would the postponement make any different after
> the elections?

Holidays with her family?

Date: October 15, 2007 08:46PM

M&M Wrote:
> Breaking News:
>
> Called the Commonwealth Attorney's office to
> confirm date and time for court date. Was told
> "Date has been postponed by defendant request.
> New court date January 7, 2008".

How do we know this isn't Litsa posting?

Date: October 16, 2007 06:07AM

It's true, she got a delay on her preliminary hearing.

http://208.210.219.132/vadistrict/controller?action=CaseNumberSearch&startInput=&endInput=&input=[home]I[tab][tab][tab][enter]

Date: October 16, 2007 06:10AM

Posted by: Case Information ()
Date: October 16, 2007 06:50AM

Virginia Courts Case Information

Case Details

Case Number:GC07180986-00 File Date:08/23/07
Complainant:CUMMINGS, E E Locality:COMMONWEALTH OF VA

Defendant: MATTFELD, TRIANTAFILITSA MARY
Defendant Status: Released on Recognizance
Defense Attorney: CANTRELL, MICHAEL H
City/State Address: FAIRFAX VA 22033
Sex: Female Race: White Caucasian (Non-Hispanic)
DOB: 12/17/1960
AKA1: AKA2:
Charge: EMBEZZLEMENT: >=$200
Code Section:18.2-111 Case Type: Felony Class: Other
Amended Charge:
Amended Code:
Amended Case Type:

Offense Date: 07/01/05 Arrest Date: 08/22/07

Hearings
Number Date Time Result Type Courtroom Plea Min Continuance Code
02 09/14/07 0925AM Continued Attorney Review 113 Other
03 10/30/07 0200PM Continued Preliminary 618 Defendant
04 01/07/08 0200PM Preliminary 000

Final Disposition:
Sentence: Sentence Suspension Time: Operator License Suspension Time:
Fine: $.00 Cost: $.00
Fine/Costs Due: Fine/Costs Paid: Fine/Costs Paid Date:
Probation Type: Probation Time: Probation Starts:

Posted by: Probably Needs more time to Plea ()
Date: October 16, 2007 07:28AM

Watch out....Litsa's attorney is probably trying to get more time to work out at Plea arrangement.

Hearings
Number Date Time Result Type Courtroom Plea Min Continuance Code
02 09/14/07 0925AM Continued Attorney Review 113 Other
03 10/30/07 0200PM Continued Preliminary 618 Defendant
04 01/07/08 0200PM Preliminary 000

Posted by: Classic! ()
Date: October 16, 2007 08:03AM

Litsa, thanks for update. Update this website even before the court system had time to update their website. You will continue the preliminary and trial through the school year. AND yet people question how Navy lost $180K to this women. Well sit back and watch her work the magic. Delays, excuses, denial, ignore, avoid. She is the MASTER!

Between traffic court and civil courts, she has been involved with the system 9 times. Mrs. Mattfeld will work it. You must be a proud parent Mrs. Mattfeld.

Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 13

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.