HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 13
Re: Navy Vale School PTA Embezzlement of $180,000
Posted by: ex navy ()
Date: September 25, 2007 06:44PM

I just had pizza and bread sticks delivered because i am too lazy to cook and guess who delivered it? Thats right it was the one and only Litsa. After I tipped her I opened the box and one slice was already gone and I never got my breadsticks :(

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: former navy mom 1994-2005 ()
Date: September 26, 2007 06:00AM

Embarrassed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To: former navy mom 1994-2005, as I mentioned
> before, this board is board is counter productive,
> all the "facts" that you guys talk about, checks
> written to her husband, overseas accounts etc...
> doesn't it seem like you are all reaching. Upset
> about your kids not getting invited to the "party"
> it is SO SAD.
>
> The individual talking about the Bush
> administration, that is pure lunacy!!!!
>
> You all have reached new lows in your life, this
> incident has apparently consumed you, being
> 'outraged" will not recover the money, trying to
> find out how she paid for a party that your kids
> weren't invited too, come on, accusing her husband
> of being involved, where's the proof?
>
> At this point all we know is wht has been reported
> in the news, everything else is speculation ans
> will not hold up in court. Again I am embarrassed
> to call you people my neighbors, do yourselves a
> favor, tend yo your own homes, and make sure your
> spouses aren't embezzling and hiding money
> overseas. Sounds kinda ridiculous huh? Almost as
> ridiculous as wondering why you weren't invited to
> the "popular kids" party.
>
> Ignorance is bliss, thank you for noticing former
> navy mom 1994-2005.
>
> Signed:
>
> Even more Embarrassed!!!!

Glad to help.

the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem

Good Luck to you.

Posted by: THE TRUTH!!! ()
Date: September 26, 2007 06:42AM

Julie A. Jeller has taken Litsa to court. Not a friend. Seems there is ANOTHER embezzlement case besides the Association embezzlement, Navy embezlement, and (2) court cases. Her husbands name was on the court records. So the theroy he did not know about the embezzlement(s) is false. WHat is Doug's current and past salary/position? Researching the latest for facts. Any information, please post.

Posted by: former navy mom ()
Date: September 26, 2007 08:50AM

THE TRUTH!!! Wrote:
> Julie A. Jeller has taken Litsa to court. Not a
> friend. Seems there is ANOTHER embezzlement case
> besides the Association embezzlement, Navy
> embezlement, and (2) court cases. Her husbands
> name was on the court records. So the theroy he
> did not know about the embezzlement(s) is false.
> WHat is Doug's current and past salary/position?
> Researching the latest for facts. Any
> information, please post.

can you provide a link to your information?

Posted by: Info you requested ()
Date: September 26, 2007 09:13AM

Doug Mattfeld
Manager, Telecom Engineering - AOL

Washington D.C. Metro Area

Current Manager, Telecom Engineering at AOL

Past Senior Manager, Service Delivery at Sprint

Industry Internet

Posted by: jester ()
Date: September 26, 2007 09:23AM

I think Litsa was working in the Baskin and Robbins in Herndon. I ordered three scoops of ice cream on a sugar cone, but when I got to my car my girlfriend pointed out there was only one scoop. I wouldn't of even noticed, damn she's quick.

Posted by: To The TRUTH!!! ()
Date: September 26, 2007 09:57AM

To Former Navy Mom,

I believe that I may have contact information on Julie A. Jeller. (I spoke with a famiy member.) Are you involved with NCV? (I am) How can I speak with you or get more information about the situation. Do you need someone to call her? I'll call her, but was hoping to get more information first, so I can determine the best way to approach her.

Thanks,
Another Concerned Navy Parent

Posted by: ENOUGH ()
Date: September 26, 2007 04:13PM

Julie A. Jeller has taken Litsa to court. Not a
> friend. Seems there is ANOTHER embezzlement case
> besides the Association embezzlement, Navy
> embezlement, and (2) court cases. Her husbands
> name was on the court records. So the theroy he
> did not know about the embezzlement(s) is false.
> WHat is Doug's current and past salary/position?
> Researching the latest for facts. Any
> information, please post

People, her husbands name was on the court records for a traffic ticket, his kid wasn't wearing a set belt. You guys are really reaching now, if Julie wants to step forward she will, none of the info you get from her will aid the case, unless the prosecuter thinks it's useful. I know you are trying to establish a pattern here, but without concrete proof it will not stand up in court.

Her husband is not a suspect nor is he under investigation, harrassing him is only going to aid in her defense. It is time to shut down this petty board and move on with your lives. The only way we are going to get her convicted is if the evedence agianst her is strong enough to convict and we show up on the 10/30 and put pressure on the SA/DA. This name calling, mudsling, shameful board needs a new approach.

Signed Enough is enough

Posted by: Hold ALL Accountable! ()
Date: September 26, 2007 04:21PM

Enough is enough,

Well said. It appears that many on this board do not feel that the duly qualified investigators and prosecutors are capable of doing their jobs. I find that particularly interesting considering that none of Mrs. Mattfeld's colleages on the PTO board were capable of exercising any due diligence. I am not alleging a conspiracy here, but I do believe that they feel the need to show, not the court, but themselves and other navy parents that they were the victims of a highly trained and practiced embezzler and not simply derelict in their own duties by letting her get away with this for five years. By doing this, they probably feel that their status in the community is intact, which couldn't be further from the truth.

Posted by: The TRUTH!! ()
Date: September 26, 2007 04:28PM

To: Another Concerned Navy Parent,
Regarding Julie A. Jeller. If you have info. please pass on to Fairfax County Police. I will do the same.

To: Enough is enough
Sorry, the (2) court appearances plus one pending, are NOT about traffic tickets. Nice try though, I have dug a little deeper. Her husband is involved, the evidence I have will prove it. His wages can be used to pay Navy back "if he is/was involved." He has an AOL job. Yes, there is a pattern to the Mattfeld's past. I do not intend to harrass Mr. Mattfeld. Just gathering the facts.

Why would you want to shut down this board? Afraid of the truth.

Posted by: :( ()
Date: September 26, 2007 04:38PM

TO: Hold ALL Accountable!

You are kidding, right? If not, it certainly shows how involved you are. It must be nice to sit and criticize while remaining so incredibly ignorant.

I find it bizarre that you continue to try to put the focus on the other PTO/PTA boards members..

Litsa is a con artist and she totally manipulated and screwed her PTO/PTA, school board, Navy children, volunteers, friends and family over. Not to mention the people that she has screwed over previously, from the Association and who knows where else. She lied, cheated, and stole for years and years. Litsa worked overtime to make sure that she got people to trust her… she probably considered that her profession. Obviously, she did a superb job.

The PTO/PTA board members were volunteering their time to help their children and community. In their wildest dreams, they would never suspect a fellow volunteer of hurting people like Litsa was doing. Most people, unlike some on this thread, don't assume the worst of people, especially if they are working side by side for a good cause.

The PTO/PTA board members were not negligent. They did their jobs exceptionally well. The problem was that there was a conniving, smart, thief of a woman doctoring the books for everyone while she was smiling and pretending to be their leader.

I feel confident in our FCPD that they know how to handle an investigation and bring anyone that was involved to justice.

Date: September 26, 2007 05:19PM

:( Wrote:
> TO: Hold ALL Accountable!
>
> You are kidding, right? If not, it certainly
> shows how involved you are. It must be nice to
> sit and criticize while remaining so incredibly
> ignorant.
>
> I find it bizarre that you continue to try to put
> the focus on the other PTO/PTA boards members..
>
>
>
> The PTO/PTA board members were volunteering their
> time to help their children and community.
>
> The PTO/PTA board members were not negligent.
> They did their jobs exceptionally well. The
> problem was that there was a conniving, smart,
> thief of a woman doctoring the books for everyone
> while she was smiling and pretending to be their
> leader.
>

You don't understand why the focus is on the other members of the PTA?

let me explain it to you.

Litsa was just the president, there were other members of the PTA who were supposed to be responsible with the monies collected.

Decisions were made concerning what to do with the monies by ALL officers of the PTA ... so you had to know how much money you had.

180,000 is a lot of money... Far TOO MUCH money to go missing and have not anyone on the PTA board notice.

so excuse us if we want to know what the hell YOU were doing while holding a PTA office.

Many parents volunteered their time, honey. Not just the Officers of the PTA.

Everyone knows you women made it a social power thing.

One mom even told me that being chairman of an event is better because there is less work to do and it gets you noticed more.... ( she was a piece of work)

Most of the parent volunteers do the grunt work and do not walk around in a self important huff carrying a clipboard... like many of the so called officers of the PTA did while I was there. they stood around patting themselves on the back, while the mom and dad volunteers did all the work.

The PTA board certainly was negligent at best and criminal at worst.

I suggest that the former officers of the PTA get themselves lawyers just to make sure that they can't be held liable for what they allowed Litsa to do by neglecting what they were suppossed to be doing.

Date: September 26, 2007 05:34PM

Did the PTA have insurance?

The national PTA may have insurance that will cover the 180,000 litsa stole

If so, they can recover the stolen funds.

this may be a problem, becasue as long as the PTA/PTO get their funds, they might not want to pursue her criminal charges because they are such an embarassment to the former members of the PTA and the Principal

FYI :(

the treasure and the secretary has fudical responsibility...the treasurer is in charge of the books and the secratary co signs all bank access forms.

where were they when litas was stealing the money.

anyone know where to get a copy of the PTA bylaws?

Posted by: § ()
Date: September 26, 2007 05:53PM

Actually, this Hold All Accountable person has a valid point. It really all depends on the audit requirements of the PTO. This should be outlined in the PTO by-laws if such a provision exists. If the books are NOT transparent to its members AND requires audit certification by the PTO board and its officers, then depending on the terms of the audit (frequency of audits vs. length of time of alleged fraud and was audit certified by an independent 3rd party?), the board / officers can be held partially liable if they signed off on it in any way. Now since you are not a corporation with investors operating as a for-profit business would, your exposure is really limited by any claims of its members / donors and would only extend to personal liability if the board / officers were previously aware of the alleged fraud or were co-conspirators. On the flip side, if the books ARE transparent to its members, then the argument is that the members should have challenged any discrepancies within a reasonable amount of time when the books were made available to them. Further, if no audit requirement is carved out in the association's by-laws, which is very rare since this does not protect the interest of the members / donors from financial malfeasance by having one controlling member of finances, then this might help again by limiting exposure. At the end of the day, it all depends on the agreed-upon corporate structure and the way it was formed. -§

Posted by: Former Mom 2 ()
Date: September 26, 2007 07:25PM

I agree with :( - you all have to be kidding trying to blame others for Litsa and her actions. HELLO PEOPLE - SHE IS A PROFESSIONAL!! Obviously she has done this before - and yes, probably will again if given the opportunity! Stick to the Issue - this woman lied, manipulated, manuvered, and did anything else she had to do to get her job done, and Stealing/Lying WAS her job. I am positive that the people closest to her (not speaking of her husband here) did not have any idea what she was up to. No - we were never friends - but I was one of those involved mothers who put her time in for her children - just like many of us. (I was even chairman of a few events....!)

Everyone needs to stop pointing fingers at anyone but Ms. Mattfeld, and join together so that justice has the best chance of being served. Save your time and energy writing about her children, her weight or anything else but the fact that she stole not only from Navy, but SHE STOLE FROM OUR COMMUNITY - from OUR children. Please - all the rest is total crap and only distracts from the real issue. Think about our children and them having to hear from other kids about "what "Mrs. Mattfeld did" - that is what burns me up. Our children being exposed to that kind of pathology........that is what is truly sad.

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: September 26, 2007 07:51PM

I'm not a tax attorney, but I have worked with nonprofits and they, like for-profit enterprises, need to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley. It is Federal law. Violation of it could result not just in Felony charges for the suspect but also board members who signed off on the scam.

If you really want to get at the bottom of this, I would suggest contacting the IRS field office for Chantilly and ask them to do an audit.

Posted by: Angered ()
Date: September 26, 2007 08:33PM

Can you add more details about these other court cases that Litza has been involved in? You say that they are documented but what are they for exactly? Please give more info please!

Posted by: Duh Idiots ()
Date: September 26, 2007 08:35PM

I know Litza has/had family in NJ.

Posted by: To Duh ()
Date: September 26, 2007 09:46PM

What are you suggesting be checked out in NJ exactly?

Posted by: look inside ()
Date: September 26, 2007 11:59PM

I think the former Moms and :( are trying to pin it all on Litsa. All should be investigated who had any opportunity to access the $. I agree, the treasurer has an obvious responsibility to keep track of funds. I am sure the law enforcement team will investigate all angles and not just Litsa.
I am glad to see the immature, physical appearance jokes and attacks have subsided.

Posted by: viper ()
Date: September 27, 2007 12:11AM

> I am glad to see the immature, physical appearance
> jokes and attacks have subsided.

Yeah I hear Dunkin Donuts is also happy.

Where's Gravis when you need him?

Posted by: frown face ()
Date: September 27, 2007 09:22AM

former navy mom:

I just have to make one last posting - then i'm done - because this seems to have turned into some kind of a contest..

I won't say (because I can't remember) if I ever walked around with a clipboard - but I definately chaired events, cleaned the floor on my hands and knees, monitored bathrooms, picked up trash, lugged a lot of heavy stuff and attended monthly pta meetings, after working a full time job... And, I remember the board members doing the same thing. I'm wondering how you missed that? I remember those years full of a lot of hard working dedicated moms and dads(pta members/event chairs/volunteers & board members).. doing grunt work.. because running an event has tons of grunt work.... behind the scenes and during. When you say a social power thing, I don't really get that. It was social for sure - these moms and dads did have fun doing it. I don't understand where the 'power' comes into play..
Those will always be good memories for me.

look inside - former navy mom - hold all accountable:

Please don't misunderstand me. Of course the Board members had responsibility. I was only trying to make a few points:

- they were dealing with a criminal, who has a history of doing this, who was brilliant about covering her path and falsifying documents. 180k over 5 years with different volunteers in different pta positions and money 'floating'. i doubt it was something where all of the sudden 10's of thousands went missing.. she was a smart lady. i believe she could doctor the books enough to pass the safeguards that the pta had in place and abided by.

- i wouldn't want to 'pin' this on anyone. i believe that the fcpd investigation has been going on for a while and found hard evidence against litsa and noone else. i believe that they have investigated and interviewed others that had access/responsibility to $. and, i doubt they are done.

- i am not embarrassed to have been a former navy pta mom.. i plan on being there on 10/30. my hope is that justice will be served, and litsa will have some kind of jail time. I don't want thousands of kids to see this horrible situation and walk away thinking that you can get away with stealing money..

Date: September 27, 2007 06:35PM

look inside Wrote:
> I think the former Moms and :( are trying to pin
> it all on Litsa. All should be investigated who
> had any opportunity to access the $. I agree, the
> treasurer has an obvious responsibility to keep
> track of funds. I am sure the law enforcement team
> will investigate all angles and not just Litsa.
> I am glad to see the immature, physical appearance
> jokes and attacks have subsided.

I understand Litsa's husband tried to "look inside," but he needed a Jaws of Life to do it.

Posted by: Thread Title Suggestion ()
Date: September 28, 2007 02:10AM

Rearrange the letters.....

Triantafilitsa Mattfeld

It's a triflin' mad, fatt tale

Date: September 28, 2007 08:47AM

dear frown face

you missed my point and decided to take my posts personal.

I don't know you or what you did at navy. I spoke of my own experience while volunteering at Navy for 10 years. My criticism was directed toward the Officers of the PTA not the volunteers or the committee chairs.

You want to think that Litsa was so brillant that the Officers of the PTA were fooled for 5 years...

I have a hard time believing that.

even if they were fooled... there are checks and balances... and yet these were obviously ignored.

I'm sure that only Litsa will be held accountable. Those in power ( ie the school board and the school superintendent) do not want a huge scandel. and after all, the PTA is now the PTO!

isn't it convienent how that worked out!

Litsa kept the account at the bank open... maybe you can explaine to me how the treasurer and secretary didn't know that!

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: September 28, 2007 09:23AM

From Topix post about Litsa:

I know that she seemed to feel that rules didnt always apply to her as she parked where she was not sppose to at the school and dropped her kids off in the wrong area all the time, even after being told many, many times not to. I guess the school must have owed her in her own mind for her volunteer position as PTA president. She has never lived large, her townhouse is very small and they have been there for years. I did notice that she is driving around in a Lexus now... hhhummmm, I guess she can thank fairfax County for her car.

So she driving a new Lexus now?

Posted by: Fed Up ()
Date: September 28, 2007 09:29AM

Judging from the last few post, this board has officially out lived its usefulness. Let the judicial system have the last word. Digging into her personal life, dragging the rest of the board and schoolofficials into it is just plain ridiculous. As of right now one person is charged with this crime, let her stand trial. All of this jack leg detective work needs to stop. If the police need more evidence I am sure they will call you guys.

10/30/07 will determine what steps need to be taken next. Hiding behind this board and attacking each other as well as the petty insults about her weight, ethnic background etc... is sad and doesn't say a lot about the people writng it.

Sorry that I had to write this,, but the "Rearrange the letters.....

Triantafilitsa Mattfeld - It's a triflin' mad, fatt tale" post

was my breaking point. We all obviously have too much time on our hands.

Signed Fed Up!!!!

Posted by: Fairfax MF---er ()
Date: September 28, 2007 09:34AM

This woman is innocent until proven guilty.

However, she does sound like a fat bully.

Date: September 28, 2007 10:36AM

Fed Up Wrote:
> Judging from the last few post, this board has
> officially out lived its usefulness.
> Sorry that I had to write this,, but the
> "Rearrange the letters.....
>
> Triantafilitsa Mattfeld - It's a triflin' mad,
> fatt tale" post
>
> was my breaking point. We all obviously have too
> much time on our hands.
>
> Signed Fed Up!!!!

Yup, same comments Dirk, Meade and Expensive Jeans made, but they keep coming back to read and post.

Ok maybe we went too far calling Litsa:

1) A big fatty greek bitch
2) She can clean out the buffet in one run
3) Habib the tent maker is her fashion designer
4) The Stay-Puft marshmellow character in Ghostbusters was modeled after her
5) Her husband has to roll her in flour before
6) After she gets out of the pool they have to add more water
7) When they see her coming at Dunkin Donuts they get on the phone and call in extra help.

Obviously we didn't mean any of that in deraugatory way.

Typical soccer mom who claims to be perfect, but jumps at the chance to pry into another peoples business because her life is boring.

Posted by: To Fed Up ()
Date: September 28, 2007 12:46PM

To Fed Up,

If you think this board has outlived its usefulness, then get the hell off of it.

If you are soooooo fed up, how come you keep coming back to read and post on this board?

Why are you so concerned with the "jack leg" detective work? Are you afraid more of the truth will be found out? People should have been "digging into Litsa's personal life" a long time ago and perhaps this might not have happened.

Had anyone known about the previous embezzlement, I guarantee Litsa would not have been allowed to be Treasurer and President of the PTA. THIS FORUM is where we "all" found out about that historical information......NOT the detectives.

Any information that is uncovered by "jack leg" detective work will be shared with the detectives, be assured. You are crazy if you think the police have the time to "fully" look out for the Navy Community Interests. They have tons of cases and work overtime to do the best that they can.....HOWEVER, having the community HELP THEM in gathering additional information that would help the case, would be appreciated I'M SURE. Police investigators, "private" investigators and concerned citizens can work together to gather information that will help this criminal case.

Why do you think anyone wants to hear your dribble? You obviously have too much time on your hands, too....as you continue to post on this forum trying to tell everyone what to do. Go parent your kids, not the people on this forum.

Litsa put herself in this position, now she will pay the price. I think they should go up her personal and financial a**hole and find out anything and everything about her that can be used in the case....and to also let the community know what her previous "activities" were. She deserves no privacy until the full details are uncovered and made public.

I think "IT'S A TRIFLIN' MAD, FATT TALE" is a great title for this sad situation.
I bet it took less time to figure that out than it did for you to write your post.

Stop wasting our time and GET OFF.

Posted by: The TRUTH!!! ()
Date: September 28, 2007 02:12PM

Scratch the surface and find many FACTS. I agree detectives do not have the time to work every detail. Many new and enlightening items have been brought to the surface. The more fed to them the better. At least we can try to bring this nightmare full circle. Power of Information Act, the internet, and throw in contacts from within the community & outside offering assistance. 6 degrees of Mrs. Mattfeld seem to apply. Great combo.

Any one know of a "friend" of the Mattfeld family MRS> MATTFELD helped in their elderly years/old age with their personal finances? Not Julie A. Jeller.

Posted by: FEDUP ()
Date: September 28, 2007 02:19PM

To: To Fed UP, OUCH that really hurt, no wonder you weren't invited to the "popular kids" party, you're a meany.

:-(

Posted by: truth seeker ()
Date: September 28, 2007 05:18PM

I don't know about FED UP, but I was the one who brought up the "popular party" and the "Tea at Tysons". I do know alot more than what is posted here. As I mentioned before I will agree with much of what is said in here and some of the immature stuff should go, but this is the USA and thank GOD for the 1st Amend.

A couple things I will mention, I do believe the PTA/PTO board members during the missing money time should be investigated fully for their roll in the missing money. I am not saying they are guilty but one nevers knows until our FCPD does their job. Secondly, about the large amount of missing money, I can say that she was handy at lifting cash during the event. When parents were volunteering in "shifts" she would often come by after new parents were on the table and do this often. Now I (ashamed to admit) did not think twice about her emptying the cash box during my shift. Heck, I showed up and was told where to go and what to do and I did it. Mattfeld took advantage of us (the innocent volunteer parents). Give her credit she was good, now whether she had help or not we will find out but I do believe all the other members SHOULD be investigated!

As far as saying crap about Litsa, well have at it: she stole, this is America: say what you need to say ( leave her kids out of it though ).

Now my thought for the day: bologna sandwiches on white bread and an opportunity to work while in the slammer. It's a WIN WIN for us and her. Eight years served and then pay it back.

In GOD we trust, all others we polygraph.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: September 28, 2007 05:43PM

8) When she hauls ass, she has to make 2 trips

1) A big fatty greek bitch
2) She can clean out the buffet in one run
3) Habib the tent maker is her fashion designer
4) The Stay-Puft marshmellow character in Ghostbusters was modeled after her
5) Her husband has to roll her in flour before
6) After she gets out of the pool they have to add more water
7) When they see her coming at Dunkin Donuts they get on the phone and call in extra help.

Posted by: Duh Idiots ()
Date: September 28, 2007 07:15PM

Cherry Hill

Posted by: new B ()
Date: September 28, 2007 10:23PM

Fed Up ur a loser and probably a member of the of the soon to be "INFAMOUS" Navy PTA?PTO of the 21st Century. Got ur gucci bag and SUV, stay at home mom Tyson !! walker. UR are a phony, look in the mirrow u LOSER

Posted by: FMS ()
Date: September 28, 2007 10:25PM

So how was back to school night last night (9/27) you freakin thief?

Date: September 28, 2007 11:19PM

To: new B, do to your cryptic message I will refrain from commenting on your stupidity. new B you definately got the B right, you Bafoon!!!

Ok puppet I'll wait for your respond.

Posted by: To FED UP ()
Date: September 29, 2007 12:58AM

To: FED UP

I thought you said this forum had outlived its usefulness?

I see you are really NOT all that FED UP, because you keep reading and posting on this forum. YOU still must have too much time on YOUR hands, too. How about that.

Now you are resorting to name calling yourself. Geeez, you ARE REALLY the definition of TWO FACED.

Posted by: To Duh Idiots ()
Date: September 29, 2007 01:13AM

To Duh:
What is the significance of Litsa having family in Cherry Hill, NJ? How might this information help the investigation? Is it the Kagdis or Mattfeld side of the family? What are you suggesting be looked into exactly?
Please provide more information if you can or a clue as to what you think should be looked into. Would rather not shoot in the dark but would like to have a place to aim. Thx.

Posted by: Jimmy ()
Date: September 29, 2007 05:30AM

The Sopranos live in New Jersey.

Posted by: The TRUTH ()
Date: September 29, 2007 07:44AM

There is a RUMOR going around that the Mattfeld family helped a VERY close elderly family couple with their day to day lives. Mrs. Mattfeld ran up their credit cards and stole over $50,000.00 plus. The extended family caught on BUT could not press charges because Mrs. Mattfeld was given signature authority by the elderly couple. Anyone want to add some more FACTS to this little diddy? Or the family can directly contact the Fairfax County Police department. I understand they were completely mortified and wrote off the horrible incident. Shows a pattern. NOt harrassment, just in search for the TRUTH.

Date: September 29, 2007 04:17PM

Wow, this board is silent? Yes, there is more info. shocking!! I will keep digging. Please post anything. Small bits, lead to the Truth!

Date: September 29, 2007 05:49PM

The TRUTH Wrote:
> Wow, this board is silent? Yes, there is more
> info. shocking!! I will keep digging. Please
> post anything. Small bits, lead to the Truth!

1) This thing has pretty much run its course until the hearing
2) What you wrote before isn't a matter of public record and probably isn't something that can be proved. At the same time, it could be potentially damaging to this woman, so you are setting yourself up for a libel suit
3) Litsa likes gyros.

Date: September 29, 2007 07:40PM

Freedom of Speech - I don't think I said it was TRUE. RUMOR?
I can go through the entire Bill of Rights if you like
The Right to a Speedy and Fair Trial - Litsa, no Gyros in Jail, sorry

libel, better sign up the entire fairfax underground....
damaging...LOL

Date: September 29, 2007 08:25PM

To: To Fed UP you wrote:

"I thought you said this forum had outlived its usefulness?

I see you are really NOT all that FED UP, because you keep reading and posting on this forum. YOU still must have too much time on YOUR hands, too. How about that.

Now you are resorting to name calling yourself. Geeez, you ARE REALLY the definition of TWO FACED.",

Well I am glad to see my favorite puppet responded just like I thought you would. You are right I do have too much time on my hands, so what better way to spend it than baiting you into a mindless, pointless chat. Keep up the good work.

HAHAHAHA

Posted by: To FED UP ()
Date: September 30, 2007 12:06AM

Litsa....

I'm sure YOU ARE fed up with people digging further to find the truth !! It is amazing just how many people you were able to take advantage of. So sad. Your employer and co-workers, your children, their teachers and school, your community, and now elderly people who trusted you. I'm sure there are many other situations where you stole cash that can't be traced.

If the detectives working of behalf of Navy were able to find $180,000 that can be documented, imagine how much money you must have truly stolen. If these things are true, and I have no doubt they are, you are truly a premeditated evil, evil person.

You know, what goes around comes around and I fully believe that you will pay the price for what you did one way or another, in this life or beyond.

Posted by: To THE TRUTH ()
Date: September 30, 2007 12:26AM

Dear Truth:

Pleeeeease encourage the elderly couple and their extended family to contact the Fairfax County Police Detective mentioned earlier in this thread. (Especially, in light of what is going on now and previously with the employer !!! ) They should not feel embarrassed or simply just write it off. The police can look at and decipher the details to see if there is something that can be done with another criminal case. If nothing else, it will bring another victim into the spot-light for the police. Since the detectives seem to have already interviewed the employer and employees of the previous company, they would probably do the same here. At this point it is for principle and finding the truth, if nothing else....so that others can be aware.

If Litsa was supposed to be writing checks to pay for housing, utilities and general living expenses for this people and she decided to charge something "totally out of character" or in "excess" for this elderly couple, there might be enough information for the police to do something. There would be a pattern of what she was doing, if she was using credit cards....signature authority or not.

Please encourage them to at least make the call and set up an appointment to speak with the detectives assigned to this case. The Navy Community would be truly grateful, if they came forward.

Date: September 30, 2007 11:06AM

Info you requested Wrote:
> Doug Mattfeld
> Manager, Telecom Engineering - AOL
>
> Washington D.C. Metro Area
>
> Current Manager, Telecom Engineering at AOL
>
> Past Senior Manager, Service Delivery at Sprint
>
> Industry Internet

I would like to research Mr. Mattfeld's "knowledge" of the embezzlement(s). According to salary research a telecom engineer earns between $60K - $80K. That would be $65K after taxes for $80K. So an extra $180,000? TAX FREE and that number is just what they can prove. Tax returns will be an interesting read.
Charitable deductions, wonder if Navy is referenced?

Posted by: :) ()
Date: September 30, 2007 12:22PM

There is rumor that she used the funds to fly to Vegas to see the Carrot Top show !!
Attachments:
Underwear.jpg

Date: September 30, 2007 05:04PM

The TRUTH Wrote:
> Info you requested Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Doug Mattfeld
> > Manager, Telecom Engineering - AOL
> >
> > Washington D.C. Metro Area
> >
> > Current Manager, Telecom Engineering at AOL
> >
> > Past Senior Manager, Service Delivery at Sprint
>
> >
> > Industry Internet
>
> I would like to research Mr. Mattfeld's
> "knowledge" of the embezzlement(s). According to
> salary research a telecom engineer earns between
> $60K - $80K. That would be $65K after taxes for
> $80K. So an extra $180,000? TAX FREE and that
> number is just what they can prove. Tax returns
> will be an interesting read.
> Charitable deductions, wonder if Navy is
> referenced?

The IRS would be interested in revisiting those tax returns as well. That's the kind of case that put Al Capone away.

Posted by: navy grad ()
Date: September 30, 2007 06:22PM

is there any way we can get the petition up here so everyone can read it?

Thanks!

FYI... it isn't over until the fat lady sings

Date: September 30, 2007 06:28PM

FYI:

The information below (from the Navy PTO Meeting Minutes) was extracted from the following web site:

http://navypto.org/

Please note that the police officer clearly states that Litsa has no prior arrest record, even though people on this forum have stated that they believe she embezzled money from an association in Washington D.C. about 15 years ago. And because she has no previous record, she will probably get a light sentence with little or no jail time (this is based on his 30-years of experience). I am posting this for no other reason then to help temper people's expectations.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
NAVY PTO MEETING MINUTES - SEPTEMBER 5, 2007

"Melissa then introduced Fairfax County Police Department (FCPD), Financial Investigator, Tom Polhemus to provide the status of the alleged embezzlement of PTA/PTO funds. He is a 30 year veteran of FCPD. Mrs. Mattfeld was arrested on August 30th on two (2) counts and was released on her own recognizance. She has no previous arrests. He also stated that they believe she is the only person involved. The preliminary hearing is scheduled on October 20th. Then depending upon her position on the waving of her rights, the case proceeds to the Grand Jury and then to Circuit Court. Investigator Polhemus explained that 99% of similar cases never get to Circuit Court because a plea bargain is made before the Court date.

Investigator Polhemus responded to a variety of questions, several of major questions:

1.) $180,000 and chances of restitution – the $180,000 is a very conservative number and probably small chance of any major restitution. There was considerable discussion on the unfairness of complete restitution, taking funding from children, how it happened, etc.

2.) Sentencing – with no previous record should expect light sentence to include community service, probably little no jail time. This is based upon his experience.

3.) What can PTO do now? – prepare a letter for the judge at sentencing which would probably be around December, 2007. Melissa offered that the Board would draft a copy of a letter and provide the members with an opportunity to make comments and suggestions.

4.) What would be the possibility of a civil lawsuit? – Investigator Polhemus answered that a civil case could be brought, but if restitution is not probable in the criminal case it would follow that it would also hold true in a civil case.

Mr. Polhemus had heard our earlier discussions on financial controls and stated that with these controls in place, an event such as this would not happen."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: September 30, 2007 06:47PM

Some additional information taken from the web site that I mentioned in my previous post:

http://navypto.org/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
NAVY PTO BOARD MEETING MINUTES - SEPTEMBER 24, 2007

"Meeting convened at 8:40 am. President Melissa opened discussions regarding the various community activities and unrest concerning the embezzlement charges of PTA funds. She suggested having a special meeting or placing an FAQ space on the PTO website to address the misinformation that has appeared in the community, mostly via the Fairfax Underground. The Board concurred on the FAQ space over the special meeting. Melissa will begin to draft responses to the misinformation on the Underground site for the Board to review before placing on the PTO website."

There was considerable discussion of the group, “Navy Community Voices” and their petition to the judge hearing the embezzlement case and its circulation. The Board agreed to work with and support the Group and share any information that we are allowed to provide. The Fairfax County Investigator, at the first PTO meeting in September had suggested this was one of the things the community could do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: Concerned! ()
Date: September 30, 2007 07:28PM

WHAT MIS-INFORMATION HAS BEEN POSTED????????? EVERYTHING I HAVE READ HAS BEEN ACCURATE. MY KIDS WANT TO KNOW IF SHE WILL GET AWAY WITH THE CRIMES. She has no previous record because the previous embezzlement was handed over to an insurance company to settle.

Posted by: Concerned Too ()
Date: September 30, 2007 08:19PM

This conspiring, evil woman is accused of embezzling OVER $180,000 PEOPLE!!! (And that is only the checks that left a paper trail....who knows how much cash.) For the police to set the expectation that most people get away with this kind of crime against school children, with this amount of money involved, is outrageous! What does this tell you about our criminal justice system?

I believe the police have only charged her with two counts. There are MANY other transactions that she can be charged with. If she gets off with little or no jail time and without full restitution ordered, there will be MANY ENRAGED people in the community. There is an election coming and jobs will be lost.

The Police and the County Attorney should SLAP every one of those charges on her, keeping her in court for a long, long, long time.

WHPayne wrote on September 22, 2007 09:36PM

" I know Litsa from the days when she was last employed and embezzled money from the DC trade association. I just want to say that there is paperwork on this and the police have contacted several of her former bosses/coworkers from her old employer. I've been impressed with the Fairfax police detectives in actually finding some people that are in our old circle that worked together. So feel good that work is being done to build a case.

Although she was never charged in a court of law it does go to show her character. There are many credible people that are happy to collaborate this information. This is big news among a bunch of us that worked with her way back when this happened. "

These people are stepping up !!!

The NAVY community needs an attorney looking out for the interests of our school, our children, and our community. The fact that there was never a search warrant issued on her home is another MAJOR problem!

I think the petition is a great thing....but we need a LEGAL representative who can communicate with the prosecutors. There is a lot of information coming out of the woodwork that should be investigated further.

If we don't do the RIGHT THING and follow through completely with this, Litsa WILL do this again, and again, and again, and again. I will not have that on my conscious. It needs to stop HERE and NOW with the Navy Community Voices.

The current Navy PTO agreed to purchase Directors & Officers Insurance, General Liability Insurance and Bond Insurance to cover the 2007-2008 year. There should also be a line item for legal representation / advice in this matter.

If you allow Litsa to get away with this again by not taking action and not following through with the whole job, YOU will be as guilty as she is. Where is your conscious people? Sometimes you have to follow through simply....for the PRINCIPLE !!!! What message will it send our children if we do NOT?

Posted by: Mis Information ()
Date: September 30, 2007 08:22PM

I would venture a guess that it's misinformation that anybody at the PTO meeting (minutes posted above) ever discussed "the unfairness of complete restitution". Anything BUT complete restitution would be unfair to the children, teachers, and others in the community that Litsa allegedly stole from.

A word of caution to all to realize Litsa and her attorney probably read this board. Try not to help them. Let the justice system do it's work. Let the detectives do their job. This is a community message board, not a court of law. Just make sure to show up in force for Litsa's day in court so they don't forget who they serve.

Posted by: X Colleague ()
Date: September 30, 2007 08:35PM

At least 4 of us x colleagues from the trade association have been contacted by and spoken to the detective...some of us are even planning on attending the hearing...this has not been fabricated...it was turned over to the insurance agency unfortunately and somehow settled without her record being tarnished...she knows how this works...sounds like she'll walk again. It was bad enough that she did it 15 years ago from her employer but the fact that she stole from her community...friends and their children is absolutely disgusting. Don't go down without a fight people.

Posted by: To X Colleague ()
Date: October 01, 2007 08:38AM

THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU

for stepping up and coming forward. You are appreciated more than you know.

I hope the elderly couple that was taken advantage of will come forward, too.

I hope someone lets the court know to put this trial in their largest room, because there will be many 'concerned' citizens attending.

Date: October 01, 2007 09:43AM

What the FFX investigator said was in line with my own experience in these kinds of cases. Judges will let people who do white collar crime skate. Some black kid walks into a 7-11 and demands $100, he'll be in jail for five years. Some white chick deceives people for five years and gets away with $180K...or more...and she will have to work at a soup kitchen for five weekends.

Posted by: Fairfax Citizen ()
Date: October 01, 2007 10:56AM

The idea to advise the IRS about this alleged theft is a good one.

I understand that the IRS can tax illegal gains as described for unreported income and failure to pay taxes.

As an incentive, the person who files the report, may receive a percentage.

Lawyers are expensive. I wonder if it could be proven that he/she is being paid with purloined funds?

Posted by: Hold ALL Accountable! ()
Date: October 01, 2007 11:49AM

:( Wrote:
> TO: Hold ALL Accountable!
>
> You are kidding, right? If not, it certainly
> shows how involved you are. It must be nice to
> sit and criticize while remaining so incredibly
> ignorant.
>
> I find it bizarre that you continue to try to put
> the focus on the other PTO/PTA boards members..
>
> Litsa is a con artist and she totally manipulated
> and screwed her PTO/PTA, school board, Navy
> children, volunteers, friends and family over.
> Not to mention the people that she has screwed
> over previously, from the Association and who
> knows where else. She lied, cheated, and stole
> for years and years. Litsa worked overtime to
> make sure that she got people to trust her… she
> probably considered that her profession.
> Obviously, she did a superb job.
>
> The PTO/PTA board members were volunteering their
> time to help their children and community. In
> their wildest dreams, they would never suspect a
> fellow volunteer of hurting people like Litsa was
> doing. Most people, unlike some on this thread,
> don't assume the worst of people, especially if
> they are working side by side for a good cause.
>
> The PTO/PTA board members were not negligent.
> They did their jobs exceptionally well. The
> problem was that there was a conniving, smart,
> thief of a woman doctoring the books for everyone
> while she was smiling and pretending to be their
> leader.
>
> I feel confident in our FCPD that they know how to
> handle an investigation and bring anyone that was
> involved to justice.

Simply put, if they did their jobs "exceptionally well," $180,000 would not be missing. Do you even know what a Treasurer is? Do you know what a Financial Secretary does? My point is, the people in these postions do/did not take thier responsibilities seriously. I hear a bunch of you (looking at you Former Mom 2) talk about "the children." I agree, let's remember the children and teach them something called responsibility. Certainly, we tell them that what Mrs. Mattfeld is accused of is a serious offense and that these offenses has consequences. But, I also instill in my children to keep their word and to live up to what is expected of them -- something these board members did not. If they aren't willing to accept any responsibility now, I certainly do not feel they will do so in the future and may need to be replaced.

Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: October 01, 2007 11:58AM

It appears the PTO did catch her.

From what I read it appears that the new accounting system the PTO put in place did catch her. Apparently she tried to use an old PTA account and that triggered a bank official to raise concerns about her transactions. I wonder if it was a hidden account and there was $180,000 in that account.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2007 12:05PM by Lurker..

Date: October 01, 2007 01:05PM

Fairfax Citizen Wrote:
ercentage.
>
> Lawyers are expensive. I wonder if it could be
> proven that he/she is being paid with purloined
> funds?

If there is a PTA bank account and she was writing checks to herself or to an entity that was a front for her, it should be very easy to prove. It could be as simple as asking the bank to do an audit of the account. I don't believe the bank would charge much for this service and it should be official enough for the IRS to look into it.

On top of it, if two signatures are required for approval, as should be the case, forgery could be involved. That is a Federal crime that the FBI might want to take a look into as well.

Posted by: Enough ()
Date: October 01, 2007 03:15PM

You guys are reaching... if this.... if that.... if grandma had balls she'd be grandpa.
Enough already, please read Interested Bystanders post, it is the most sensible post on this board. The rest of this stuff is sad, a bunch of Jonny come latelys with all this great advice and evidence. STOP IT!!!! let the authorities do their job, and realize that her attorney will be privy to any and all evidence that the prosecution uses. So all the bombshells drop in this forum will be negated.

All this board is doing is making sure that she can't get a fair and impartial trial,which means she will walk, or the case will be moved to another jurisdiction, where they won't care about the community. So all you well intended legal beagles and Magnum PI's are doing more damage than you are good.

Now I am sure there will be several idiotic responses to this post, so have it.

Posted by: NAVY PTO Meeting 10/2 @9am ()
Date: October 01, 2007 05:06PM

For those folks who are members of the Navy PTO, you are invited to attend the next PTO meeting at:
Navy Elementary - Media Center
Tuesday, October 2
9:00 am

There will be a petition from the Navy Community Voices to read and sign, if you are so inclined. If you will not make the meeting and would like more information on the petition, please send an e-mail to navycommunityvoices@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Posted by: Hold All Accountable! ()
Date: October 01, 2007 05:10PM

For all interested in attending tomorrow, there may be more than one petition for review.

Posted by: though for punishment ()
Date: October 01, 2007 06:21PM

After she serves her time in federal prison for being guilty of embezzlement, she should be required to work at Navy for forty hours a week as Mr. Winstons assistant. Whatever he needs done she should do it. After she gets the hang of it maybe the school could give Mr. Winston a few extra vacation days off while "Ms. Thief" attempts to do Mr. Winstons job. He does not need her help but for all the hard work he does for that school, the kids, and parents a little break (or big if we are talking about Litsa) may help.

No reason she can't do this she hasn't worked a real job in over six years. I guess you don't have to if your husband is making about 60g and she was stealing about 30g.

Well I gotta go to my second job now to help pay for college. See you all tomorrow night.

Date: October 01, 2007 06:23PM

Enough Wrote:

>
> All this board is doing is making sure that she
> can't get a fair and impartial trial,which means
> she will walk, or the case will be moved to
> another jurisdiction, where they won't care about
> the community.

Yes. All 12 people who read this Forum will be in the jury pool, so watch out!!!

Talk about you "idiotic responses."

Date: October 01, 2007 06:31PM

Wouldn't it make more sense to hold these meetings at times when parents can attend? Not 9am on a Tuesday morning. How about 7:30pm on Tuesday evening. Some parents work during the day.

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: October 01, 2007 06:35PM

Lurker. Wrote:
> Wouldn't it make more sense to hold these meetings
> at times when parents can attend? Not 9am on a
> Tuesday morning. How about 7:30pm on Tuesday
> evening. Some parents work during the day.

LOL, it sounds like they want to exclude working parents. Maybe it is a stay-at-home mom conspiracy!

Date: October 01, 2007 06:48PM

NAVY PTO Meeting 10/2 @9am Wrote:
> For those folks who are members of the Navy PTO,
> you are invited to attend the next PTO meeting
> at:
> Navy Elementary - Media Center
> Tuesday, October 2
> 9:00 am
>
> There will be a petition from the Navy Community
> Voices to read and sign, if you are so inclined.
> If you will not make the meeting and would like
> more information on the petition, please send an
> e-mail to navycommunityvoices@yahoo.com
>
> Thanks,

I don't get the 9am thing, either. Don't you people have better things to do? I mean, besides raising at least $180K but then not paying attention to where it goes for five years?

Posted by: navy parent too ()
Date: October 01, 2007 06:56PM

The Navy PTO meetings rotate from PM to AM. The last meeting was PM. This one is AM. The next one will be PM etc. Obviously most of you are NOT members of the Navy PTO or you would have known that.

Date: October 01, 2007 07:00PM

navy parent too Wrote:
> The Navy PTO meetings rotate from PM to AM. The
> last meeting was PM. This one is AM. The next
> one will be PM etc. Obviously most of you are NOT
> members of the Navy PTO or you would have known
> that.

Most of us don't give a fuck. Obviously you are NOT a member of the "I don't give a fuck club" or you would have known that.

Oh, by the way. When did Fairfax Underground become the official site of the Navy PTO? Why don't you go to blogger.com and set up a website and get your snarky little ass out of here?

Posted by: PTO Meeting Dates ()
Date: October 01, 2007 07:05PM

The dates for the PTO meetings are going to be rotated. Some will be in the morning, afternoon and evening. Not all times work for everyone, unfortunately. The schedule is published in advance and is located on the web site: www.NAVYPTO.org

The last meeting was published very late and had little attendance. Few people knew of the embezzlement situation until AFTER the September meeting. TOMORROW IS THE NEXT MEETING !!

PLEASE....try to attend if you can. If NOT, please contact the NavyCommunityVoices@yahoo.com to get more information about 'one' way the community is responding. Another alternative is to call the current PTO officers or a neighbor who was able to attend.

Many folks don't know the particulars of what happened...and we are still finding out more and more. We need your support and hope you can make it.

Date: October 01, 2007 07:08PM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
> Most of us don't give a fuck. Obviously you are
> NOT a member of the "I don't give a fuck club" or
> you would have known that.
>

Don't sugar coat it, say what you think!

Date: October 01, 2007 07:15PM

Jester Wrote:
>
>
> Don't sugar coat it, say what you think!

...but I'm shy.

Posted by: xgame ()
Date: October 01, 2007 08:01PM

yea shy loser do you even know where Fairfax County is let alone Navy. Keep you vulgarity to your own wen page it is not wanted, needed or allowed on this site. And yes I can have your IP address tagged/ flagged and reported if you so choose to keep that alnguage up.

In the mean time lets concentrate on the issues of this blog to disseminate inforation relevant to the case of Mattfeld versus the Commonwealth of Virginia

Date: October 01, 2007 10:17PM

xgame Wrote:
> yea shy loser do you even know where Fairfax
> County is let alone Navy. Keep you vulgarity to
> your own wen page it is not wanted, needed or
> allowed on this site. And yes I can have your IP
> address tagged/ flagged and reported if you so
> choose to keep that alnguage up.
>
> In the mean time lets concentrate on the issues of
> this blog to disseminate inforation relevant to
> the case of Mattfeld versus the Commonwealth of
> Virginia

Per the rules of this site...

"Posts are not edited for lewdness, correctness or vulgarity as long as they do not violate one of the rules above."

Posted by: Rules as Posted ()
Date: October 01, 2007 10:51PM

[Trolls]
Do not feed the trolls.

As with any anonymous forum, people will sometimes make inflammatory remarks for the pleasure of getting a reaction. These posters are called trolls. Please do not give them the pleasure of a response, they don't deserve it. Ignore them completely and go on with the discussion as if they never posted. Without the anticipated slew of angry responses trolls will get bored and leave.

Please do not let the trolls deter you from posting.

[Moderation]
From time to time it may be necessary to delete or alter certain messages to guarantee the quality of this informational resource. Moderation of Fairfax Underground is almost non-existent except in extreme circumstances. The grounds for moderation or deletion of a post are:

* Spam
* Posting complete garbage that has nothing to do with the topic or thread
* Personal attacks on other posters

Posts are not edited for lewdness, correctness or vulgarity as long as they do not violate one of the rules above.

Users who repeatedly violate the rules will be warned. If the warning is not heeded the user will be banned from posting.

No legitimate post will ever be altered or deleted, regardless of how controversial, without a court order. Free, open, and anonymous means that you can express any thought, idea or opinion without fear of censorship.

[Privacy]
Your privacy is extremely important. As such:

No information obtained through this site will ever be sold or passed on in any way.
No information concerning the identity of a poster/viewer will ever be provided to any individual or organization.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: October 01, 2007 10:54PM

xgame Wrote:
> Keep you vulgarity to
> your own wen page it is not wanted, needed or
> allowed on this site.

1. wtf is a wen page?
  2. since "wen" was "vulgarity" not allowed on this site?
  3. wtf are you and why do you think you are in charge?
> And yes I can have your IP
> address tagged/ flagged and reported if you so
> choose to keep that alnguage up.

great, you are a fucking retard with a God complex.

> In the mean time lets concentrate on the issues of
> this blog to disseminate inforation relevant to
> the case of Mattfeld versus the Commonwealth of
> Virginia

wow fucktard, it's a forum, not a blog.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2007 10:54PM by Gravis.

Posted by: Rules as Posted ()
Date: October 01, 2007 10:58PM

[Trolls]
Do not feed the trolls.

As with any anonymous forum, people will sometimes make inflammatory remarks for the pleasure of getting a reaction. These posters are called trolls. Please do not give them the pleasure of a response, they don't deserve it. Ignore them completely and go on with the discussion as if they never posted. Without the anticipated slew of angry responses trolls will get bored and leave.

Please do not let the trolls deter you from posting.

[Moderation]
From time to time it may be necessary to delete or alter certain messages to guarantee the quality of this informational resource. Moderation of Fairfax Underground is almost non-existent except in extreme circumstances. The grounds for moderation or deletion of a post are:

* Spam
* Posting complete garbage that has nothing to do with the topic or thread
* Personal attacks on other posters

Posts are not edited for lewdness, correctness or vulgarity as long as they do not violate one of the rules above.

Users who repeatedly violate the rules will be warned. If the warning is not heeded the user will be banned from posting.

No legitimate post will ever be altered or deleted, regardless of how controversial, without a court order. Free, open, and anonymous means that you can express any thought, idea or opinion without fear of censorship.

[Privacy]
Your privacy is extremely important. As such:

No information obtained through this site will ever be sold or passed on in any way.
No information concerning the identity of a poster/viewer will ever be provided to any individual or organization.

Date: October 02, 2007 07:42AM

Enough Wrote:
> You guys are reaching... if this.... if that....
> if grandma had balls she'd be grandpa.
> Enough already, please read Interested Bystanders
> post, it is the most sensible post on this board.
> The rest of this stuff is sad, a bunch of Jonny
> come latelys with all this great advice and
> evidence. STOP IT!!!! let the authorities do their
> job, and realize that her attorney will be privy
> to any and all evidence that the prosecution uses.
> So all the bombshells drop in this forum will be
> negated.
>
> All this board is doing is making sure that she
> can't get a fair and impartial trial,which means
> she will walk, or the case will be moved to
> another jurisdiction, where they won't care about
> the community. So all you well intended legal
> beagles and Magnum PI's are doing more damage than
> you are good.
>
> Now I am sure there will be several idiotic
> responses to this post, so have it.

you watch too many crime shows.... The odds of this case ever going to a jury trail is slim.

and I can't help but wonder why you would want to silence the evidence and litsa's prior conduct that has been mentioned here.

are you a friend of litsa's? or maybe you've served on the PTA with her and it scares you that YOU might be charged or sued by the community.

Maybe you can tell us why Litsa pushed so hard for Navy to change from a PTA to a PTO?

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: October 02, 2007 09:02AM

omg this wen page is fucking hilarious, lol

Date: October 02, 2007 11:40AM

I still would like to know the answer to my original questions........

Did the PTO Board of Directors or presiding officers sign-off on the books? If so, the liability becomes shared.

Does anyone have a copy of the by-laws to post?

Can anyone confirm if this organization operates as a 501(c) non-profit entity or is it on a grassroots level?

This would help clear up most of the finger-pointing nonsense. -§

Date: October 02, 2007 12:13PM

§ Wrote:
> I still would like to know the answer to my
> original questions........
>
> Did the PTO Board of Directors or presiding
> officers sign-off on the books? If so, the
> liability becomes shared.
>
> Does anyone have a copy of the by-laws to post?
>
> Can anyone confirm if this organization operates
> as a 501(c) non-profit entity or is it on a
> grassroots level?
>
> This would help clear up most of the
> finger-pointing nonsense. -§

My understanding is that if this was a PTA that it was an actual legal entity of some sort that paid dues to the national PTA organization. This would require filing a tax return and keeping records, I would have to assume it was a 501(c) 3 or some sort of association by IRS guidelines. The point of switching over to a PTO, which is not affiliated with the PTA, would be to avoid paying national dues.

It seems to me that the IRS and Federal banking authorities could be looking into this if more traditional criminal proceedings yield nothing.

Posted by: DUHidiots ()
Date: October 02, 2007 01:35PM

So, what happened at the PTO meeting this morning? Did anyone attend??

Date: October 02, 2007 02:59PM

My guess is that Litsa convinced everybody they were not allowed to post any more damaging information about her on FFX Undergound.

Date: October 02, 2007 03:14PM

Jester Wrote:
> My guess is that Litsa convinced everybody they
> were not allowed to post any more damaging
> information about her on FFX Undergound.

...or threatened.

Posted by: Navy PTA Survivor ()
Date: October 02, 2007 03:30PM

Jester Wrote:
> My guess is that Litsa convinced everybody they
> were not allowed to post any more damaging
> information about her on FFX Undergound.

My God. If only that were true!

I am one of the few survivors from this morning's meeting. About halfway through, the donuts ran out. Litsa began biting huge chunks out of the assorted soccer moms and stay-at-home dads. It was a tragedy of unimaginable proportions!

I thank God I had the sense to save one of the donuts, which I threw into the hallway. It took Litsa only seconds to eat it, but it was enough time for me to escape!

Date: October 02, 2007 04:13PM

Do any of the PTO members responding to this thread write-off their donations and receive a donor voucher for their donations? If so, then they're likely a 501(c)3 and would need to be duly formed entity in VA where they are subject to federal and state laws on board member accountability to sign-off on the books at whichever frequency (to the best of my knowledge, most states are quarterly). If not, then perhaps this opens up another can of worms for the IRS to look into regarding donors and their ability to make these deductions and whether they were misled about the PTO's tax status. If I'm not mistaken, the PTO would need to keep organization records regardless of status if they are receiving interest income on these donations and have a duty to report to its donor-members of the status of fund allocation. The filing of returns depends on the donor levels. I believe VA has a cap of $25k for 501(c)3's to file returns if annual donations, including any interest income, exceed this amount. The status of the organization can be obtained through the secretary of state's office in VA which has a website to search. The other comments can be verified in the IRS regs at irs.gov, of which I have no desire to read at the moment. LOL. -§

Date: October 02, 2007 05:00PM

If Litsa was a good con she would of gone to the meeting today and had some excuse like "it was just an accounting error, we forgot to put an account on the books."

Then she should of cried and said some real emotional stuff, how much this is hurting her emotionally, how people pick on her because of her weight problem etc... Then end with a threat like her lawyer is tracking down all these people who are posting and she is going to sue them.

I think most of the soccer Moms' would fall for that easily.

Date: October 02, 2007 05:03PM

To Former Navy Mom: Your dumb ass wrote; "you watch too many crime shows.... The odds of this case ever going to a jury trail is slim.

and I can't help but wonder why you would want to silence the evidence and litsa's prior conduct that has been mentioned here.

are you a friend of litsa's? or maybe you've served on the PTA with her and it scares you that YOU might be charged or sued by the community.

Maybe you can tell us why Litsa pushed so hard for Navy to change from a PTA to a PTO?"

You are the reason I wrote the post, I could really care less if you bring up her prior alledged conduct but it only encourages former navy mom to make more idiot statements, and it's not going to do any good. If the authorities need evidence I am sure thet won't come to this board to get it. It is a good thing that you are a former navy mom, that explains why they are making progress.You were so involved with the school, so explain why she was allowed to go unchecked for so long? You should be proud.

You have got to be kidding with the "Maybe you can tell us why Litsa pushed so hard for Navy to change from a PTA to a PTO?" it is because of that change that she was busted. Please stick to your soap operas and mall walks and stop trying to sound intelligent around grown ups.

Date: October 02, 2007 05:24PM

Is it because Associations are legal entities bound by accounting laws and taxes and Organizations are not?

Date: October 02, 2007 05:30PM

ENOUGH Wrote:
> To Former Navy Mom: Your dumb ass wrote; "you
> watch too many crime shows.... The odds of this
> case ever going to a jury trail is slim.
>
>
> and I can't help but wonder why you would want to
> silence the evidence and litsa's prior conduct
> that has been mentioned here.
>
>
>
> are you a friend of litsa's? or maybe you've
> served on the PTA with her and it scares you that
> YOU might be charged or sued by the community.
>
>
>
> Maybe you can tell us why Litsa pushed so hard for
> Navy to change from a PTA to a PTO?"
>
> You are the reason I wrote the post, I could
> really care less if you bring up her prior
> alledged conduct but it only encourages former
> navy mom to make more idiot statements, and it's
> not going to do any good. If the authorities need
> evidence I am sure thet won't come to this board
> to get it. It is a good thing that you are a
> former navy mom, that explains why they are making
> progress.You were so involved with the school, so
> explain why she was allowed to go unchecked for so
> long? You should be proud.
>
> You have got to be kidding with the "Maybe you can
> tell us why Litsa pushed so hard for Navy to
> change from a PTA to a PTO?" it is because of that
> change that she was busted. Please stick to your
> soap operas and mall walks and stop trying to
> sound intelligent around grown ups.

dear dumb bitch,

wtf is your problem? too many nights alone or are you out of meds?

or better yet, you're a former officer of the PTA who had her hand up her twat while Litsa was stealing money and are scared shitless that YOU'RE going to be arrested or sued.

Litsa getting caught had nothing to do with changing over to the PTO, that was her way of covering up her crimes.

stupid bitch.

Posted by: frown face ()
Date: October 02, 2007 05:47PM

Wow.. former navy mom: I can't believe that you are somebody's mother. Your language is unbelievable. Really nasty.. Funny thing is, I must know you if you were volunteering at Navy the years you said you were. And, if you think that changing to the PTO was a way of covering up her crimes -- well, now.. it really didn't work - did it?

Date: October 02, 2007 05:47PM

To "former navy mom" your dumb ass wrote: dear dumb bitch,

wtf is your problem? too many nights alone or are you out of meds?

or better yet, you're a former officer of the PTA who had her hand up her twat while Litsa was stealing money and are scared shitless that YOU'RE going to be arrested or sued.

Litsa getting caught had nothing to do with changing over to the PTO, that was her way of covering up her crimes.

stupid bitch.

It is obvious that you were just a former navy mom and not a student,that explains why you can't read. When the PTA changed to the PTO, all of the PTA accounts were to be closed, when she used an account owned by the PTA, the bank flagged it and contacted NAVY PTO about the suspicious activity on the account. I know writing this is useless, because your stupid ass won't be able to read the words with more than one syllable. READING IS FUNDA..... aw forget it you won't understand.

Date: October 02, 2007 05:52PM

Alright! Now we're talking, a good ole fashion cat-fight!

This type of argument is best settled in person. I suggest the Navy field, high noon this Saturday. I'll bring a baby pool and fill it baby oil.
Attachments:
catfight.jpg

Date: October 02, 2007 07:30PM

ENOUGH Wrote:
> To "former navy mom" your dumb ass wrote: dear
> dumb bitch,
>
>
> wtf is your problem? too many nights alone or are
> you out of meds?
>
> or better yet, you're a former officer of the PTA
> who had her hand up her twat while Litsa was
> stealing money and are scared shitless that YOU'RE
> going to be arrested or sued.
>
>
>
> Litsa getting caught had nothing to do with
> changing over to the PTO, that was her way of
> covering up her crimes.
>
> stupid bitch.
>
>
> It is obvious that you were just a former navy mom
> and not a student,that explains why you can't
> read. When the PTA changed to the PTO, all of the
> PTA accounts were to be closed, when she used an
> account owned by the PTA, the bank flagged it and
> contacted NAVY PTO about the suspicious activity
> on the account. I know writing this is useless,
> because your stupid ass won't be able to read the
> words with more than one syllable. READING IS
> FUNDA..... aw forget it you won't understand.

dear dumb bitch,

not all the PTA accounts were closed,because she used an existing account.

go troll where you'll be among people more like yourself... Like the frigid bitch forum

Date: October 02, 2007 07:41PM

To: Former Navy Mom and Current Village Idiot, STUPID when she used the open account that was supposed to be closed they flagged it, and reported the activity. Look quit responding because you get dumber and dumber with each post.

"like the fridgid bitch forum" um that was really cold. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 13

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.