HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...345678910111213...LastNext
Current Page: 8 of 95
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: July 20, 2011 08:42PM

Carolla and Kevin Smith don't charge $3 for one podcast either,,,

If Chad and Oscar charged less they would get more I believe,,,

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: July 20, 2011 08:46PM

ChadIsFat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Maybe the BOaD podcast generates some decent
> income (or shows the real potential to)? I mean
> you have to figure that 5% of their listening
> audience gets the reloaded episode (knowing their
> fan base I think it's probably closer to 20% but
> whatever). If 30k normally DL the free episode
> then that means 1.5k pay 2.99 a week. That comes
> out to well over 200k a year. I understand that
> it would be split three ways and there is overhead
> etc., but that is them doing this as a side job.
>
> On top of that they will get their listeners to
> consistently show up and sell out venues they are
> in once a month and probably make decent cash
> there.

The live shows have a limited shelf life in the DC-area. They might be able to do the State Theater and a few other venues over the course of the year. But nobody is going to pay twice or three times to see the same lame live shtick.

As for the fees, I don't know why they don't do a monthly subscription. People subscribe to shit all of the time and just let it roll without thinking about it. Netflix doesn't make it's money from people viewing movies. It makes its money from people who have subscriptions and don't view their movies.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: Frank ()
Date: July 21, 2011 08:11AM

They might be able to sell more shows, but they would have to work harder at it. They would need guests to get return business. Podcasts like Doug Loves Movies and Comedy Death Ray have live shows almost every week. I don't know how big the Upright Citizens Brigade theater is though and I am not sure if Doug Benson charges. I think tickets for Death Ray are not free though.

My point is, it is doable, and I get the impression Drab has some free time to work on it.

Posted by: Igloo ()
Date: July 21, 2011 08:41AM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> The live shows have a limited shelf life in the
> DC-area. They might be able to do the State
> Theater and a few other venues over the course of
> the year. But nobody is going to pay twice or
> three times to see the same lame live shtick.

True, but if they're selling out tickets within days of them going on sale, then you've got to imagine that there are plenty of other people lining up who missed their first (or second) opportunity to see them live.

What I think O&D needs more than anything else is a new format. I never listened to them when they were on WJFK or whatever, but to my understanding, when they did a real radioshow, it was closer to the format of UYD or The Radio Is Dead where they would basically just find weird/amusing news stories and comment on them.

Personally, I think that would be a much more enjoyable format than listening to a few fat, mildly intoxicated 30-somethings bitch at each other like they're in high school. O&D needs less group conflict with hanger-ons (Sven, Zohan, Creasy etc.) packaged as "entertainment" and more focus and substance.

I'd also be curious to know if Chad or Oscar or Drab ever read threads like this to get a feel for what the "average" listener is looking for out of their show. I think they believe that their rabid "horde" followers represent their entire fan-base when in fact it is only reflective of a minority of listeners.

Posted by: Andrew Ryan ()
Date: July 21, 2011 10:35AM

Big thanks for the Radio is Dead recommendation, that is some good stuff! An island of relief in an ocean of diarrhea and mediocrity!

Date: July 21, 2011 10:50AM

Andrew Ryan Wrote:
> Big thanks for the Radio is Dead recommendation,
> that is some good stuff! An island of relief in
> an ocean of diarrhea and mediocrity!

Hahahah no problem, man! They're pretty bad about releasing new episodes on a consistent basis, but even their older shows are still hilarious.

Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: July 21, 2011 12:16PM

> ChadIsFat Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Maybe the BOaD podcast generates some decent
> > income (or shows the real potential to)? I
> mean
> > you have to figure that 5% of their listening
> > audience gets the reloaded episode (knowing
> their
> > fan base I think it's probably closer to 20%
> but
> > whatever). If 30k normally DL the free episode
> > then that means 1.5k pay 2.99 a week. That
> comes
> > out to well over 200k a year. I understand
> that
> > it would be split three ways and there is
> overhead
> > etc., but that is them doing this as a side
> job.
> >
> > On top of that they will get their listeners to
> > consistently show up and sell out venues they
> are
> > in once a month and probably make decent cash
> > there.
>
> The live shows have a limited shelf life in the
> DC-area. They might be able to do the State
> Theater and a few other venues over the course of
> the year. But nobody is going to pay twice or
> three times to see the same lame live shtick.
>
> As for the fees, I don't know why they don't do a
> monthly subscription. People subscribe to shit all
> of the time and just let it roll without thinking
> about it. Netflix doesn't make it's money from
> people viewing movies. It makes its money from
> people who have subscriptions and don't view their
> movies.

It's more the atmosphere and really being part of the show that people are paying for. It's a really different experience than listening. They also have a VERY devoted fan base that is willing to spend money to support them. I would not be stunned at all if they could sell out 6-8 shows a year. I live in the DC area and I would be more than happy to pay to see 3-4 shows a year.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2011 12:17PM by ChadIsFat.

Posted by: Radio Insider ()
Date: July 21, 2011 05:54PM

Date: July 21, 2011 06:02PM

I think it's interesting that it says Chad and Lavar have been doing the show together from different locations,,,

If Drab doesn't get a job with CBS he needs to go on the podcast and tell us what the fuck he said about Lavar,,,

Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: July 21, 2011 06:32PM

I'm glad Dukes got resigned by 106.7.

I guess Lavar and Chad broadcasting from different locations will only go on for a little while longer until the station makes a complete move to Lanham Md.

If Drab doesn't get resigned by CBS I also would love to hear what Drab said about Lavar but I would be surprised(shocked) if he would be "allowed" to talk about that on the BOAD podcast for a couple of reasons.

First of all, this was (reportedly) a two way dialogue, meaning any story about what Drab said would not be complete without telling Chad's part in this and I can't imagine Chad would allow that whole episode to be rehashed.

Unlike allowing John Norman to come on and talk bad about Don, Chad is still very much connected to Lavar and in the past he has never used his podcast to talk bad about The Fan employees other than Ohtello and Blue Shorts and those guys were at the bottom of the barrel over there.

With Dukes still on in the afternoon it will be somewhat listenable.

Date: July 21, 2011 07:57PM

Donny G would have told the story months ago,he was fearless that way,,,

Can't be that bad,,,no one was actually fired,,,

well Drabber kind of got fired

Date: July 22, 2011 12:34AM

Maybe Chad hasn't signed after all

From Chad's twitter,,,

Here is what I can tell you: I can't keep a secret & I tweet constantly. If I had signed a damn credit card receipt, I would tweet about.

3 hours ago

chaddukeschad dukes

Getting congratulated a lot on something that hasn't happened.

4 hours ago

Posted by: Mole ()
Date: July 22, 2011 07:48AM

Dukes is so full of it. He's told multiple people at the station that he's agreed to a new contract, he just hasn't actually signed it yet. Everyone at the station knows. So he hasn't actually "signed" yet. But he's agreed to a new deal.

Date: July 22, 2011 08:01AM

Igloo Wrote:

> What I think O&D needs more than anything else is
> a new format. I never listened to them when they
> were on WJFK or whatever, but to my understanding,
> when they did a real radioshow, it was closer to
> the format of UYD or The Radio Is Dead where they
> would basically just find weird/amusing news
> stories and comment on them.
>
> Personally, I think that would be a much more
> enjoyable format than listening to a few fat,
> mildly intoxicated 30-somethings bitch at each
> other like they're in high school. O&D needs less
> group conflict with hanger-ons (Sven, Zohan,
> Creasy etc.) packaged as "entertainment" and more
> focus and substance.
>
> I'd also be curious to know if Chad or Oscar or
> Drab ever read threads like this to get a feel for
> what the "average" listener is looking for out of
> their show. I think they believe that their rabid
> "horde" followers represent their entire fan-base
> when in fact it is only reflective of a minority
> of listeners.

I don't know if any of you have Sirius, but what O&D have done is very similar to what Howard Stern did. They would probably admit as much. For years now, Stern created the self-sustaining ecosystem of the show with "stories" coming from producers or contributors to the show and conflicts between them or between Howard and Gary for example.

The difference is, Stern is still longer than two hours a week. So while they may spend an hour talking about Gary pissing off Robin, they move on to "regular" radio with a discussion of current events, or they have a guest on. The inter-show conflict aspect is filler. Stern also has more people in that universe, so it doesn't get quite as old as hearing the same old rant on Zohan or Sven.

I agree though, I'd like them to get back to the discussion of news at least 1/2 the time. It is less interesting without calls, but still better than hearing about Sven's latest problem or how Zohan didn't do his job right. The occasional story about how pathetic Creasy was on a date is fine, when it is actually worth telling.

Posted by: DCRTV ()
Date: July 22, 2011 01:01PM

Per DCRTV...

Dukes Still Contract-Less At JFK - 7/22 - Despite his inclusion in various news reports of WJFK, 106.7 The Fan's personalities who have had their contracts renewed, an inside source tells DCRTV that afternoon co-host Chad Dukes (right) still has not penned a deal with the CBS sports talker. Apparently, CBS wants Dukes to give up some of his side projects, including non-CBS-related podcasts, such as the one involving his former WJFK partner Oscar Santana. "CBS got wind of (Dukes') trashing of CBS doing his side ventures and wanted to make sure that no longer happened and Dukes is heated about it. This means he longer gets to use the CBS studios to do these podcasts which had been the case as well," we're told. "It remains to be seen what Chad does today or if he works without a contract".....

Date: July 22, 2011 01:04PM

Dukes needs to shit or get off the pot. He also needs to grow up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: Kara ()
Date: July 22, 2011 01:09PM

Was looking at the State theatre calendar (pretty slim) and see Big O and Dukes have booked the place in Sept. Ticket price is $20. Ain't that just a tad too thick. Looks like they turned their backs on Jammin' Java. Were they just had a sold out show and have another sold out show in August. Ha-ha Jammin' Java

Date: July 22, 2011 01:30PM

If Chad has to decide between a contract and a podcast, we're looking at the Big O and Drab show,,,

Posted by: Rick Cartman ()
Date: July 22, 2011 01:57PM

Kara Wrote:
> Was looking at the State theatre calendar (pretty
> slim) and see Big O and Dukes have booked the
> place in Sept. Ticket price is $20. Ain't that
> just a tad too thick. Looks like they turned
> their backs on Jammin' Java. Were they just had a
> sold out show and have another sold out show in
> August. Ha-ha Jammin' Java

I guess you aren't a listener, or else you would have heard them explain that Jammin Java was fully booked for September, hence why they were looking elsewhere. It is also why they didn't think Jammin Java would feel like O&D "turned their backs" to them.

The higher ticket price might be because of the venue, or more likely because a real band is playing there with them. As Dukes said, they make "real adult money". I don't know, I haven't listened to the newest podcast yet. Maybe they explain it.

Posted by: Rick ()
Date: July 22, 2011 02:04PM

They are playing with the pietasters and a stand-up comedian. 20 dollars doesn't seem all that much for 3 acts..

Posted by: Kara ()
Date: July 22, 2011 02:09PM

Looks like a few Friday nights still open on jammin' Java calendar in Sept. especially if they start a late show at 10 pm

I hate the fuckers at Jammin' Java

$20 still sounds like a lot for radio dj's who don't have a radio show

Date: July 22, 2011 02:30PM

That's weird that CBS is pissed at chad for bad-mouthing them, if I remember correctly (though I admit, I haven't been listening to the new episodes very often), Chad never really talked too much shit about CBS aside from the occasional jabs at their basic management structure or whatever.

Posted by: Bruce ()
Date: July 22, 2011 06:01PM

Igloo Wrote:
> That's weird that CBS is pissed at chad for
> bad-mouthing them, if I remember correctly (though
> I admit, I haven't been listening to the new
> episodes very often), Chad never really talked too
> much shit about CBS aside from the occasional jabs
> at their basic management structure or whatever.

Yeah nothing worse that what you occasionally hear on the air on the Idiot and Dukes Show.

Date: July 22, 2011 09:57PM

> Dukes needs to shit or get off the pot. He also
> needs to grow up.

He loves doing something that isn't mind numbingly retarded and he can make quite a bit of money doing it. Not sure he has to change anything.

Date: July 22, 2011 10:08PM

ChadIsFat Wrote:

>
> He loves doing something that isn't mind numbingly
> retarded and he can make quite a bit of money
> doing it. Not sure he has to change anything.

Obviously not if CBS wants him to change what he's doing and he's debating taking the deal. He needs to say "fuck it" and figure out a way he and Oscar can land a real gig or he can just compromise and be Lavar's board op for the next three years.

Date: July 23, 2011 08:04AM

Looks like CBS has called Dukes' bluff...

More: A top WJFKer tells DCRTV that Dukes has "agreed to terms of a new deal" but hasn't yet "signed, only because it takes time to write up a contract".....

...I imagine this means BOAD is probably done.

Date: July 23, 2011 08:24AM

> Looks like CBS has called Dukes' bluff...
>
> More: A top WJFKer tells DCRTV that Dukes has
> "agreed to terms of a new deal" but hasn't yet
> "signed, only because it takes time to write up a
> contract".....
>
> ...I imagine this means BOAD is probably done.

Imagine how pissed their fan base would be if Dukes just "peaced out" on them hahahahaha.

Date: July 23, 2011 02:02PM

I imagine BOaD have sold some of their yearlong subscriptions to re-loaded, that might give Chad an excuse to keep doing the podcast,,,

Plus it's damn near Un-American to tell Chad he can't do a podcast talking about bullshit that in no way competes with what he's doing on the fan,,,

Date: July 23, 2011 04:47PM

Hatemotor Wrote:
> I imagine BOaD have sold some of their yearlong
> subscriptions to re-loaded, that might give Chad
> an excuse to keep doing the podcast,,,
>
> Plus it's damn near Un-American to tell Chad he
> can't do a podcast talking about bullshit that in
> no way competes with what he's doing on the fan,,,

Funny, that was one reason why I didn't sign up for it. Wasn't sure they'd make it a year and not f up the refunds.

Date: July 23, 2011 06:14PM

Well I don't know if Dukes has resigned or not given the fact that it has been reported(erroniously) already twice this week(once on DCRTV and once on Washington Post.com). There is nothing or Dukes' twitter feed stating that he has resigned.

Chad Dukes has made it abundantly clear over and over(and over) again on his podcasts that he hates doing sports talk radio and would drop it in a second if he got an offer doing BOAD.

I don't know much about the radio business but I knew then that this was a mistake on his part. I can understand why CBS may be reluctant to make a long term commitment to somdbody who will leave if given a chance. Chad could have done the podcast without aways talking about how he would jump ship ASAP.

Date: July 23, 2011 07:47PM

I don't think Chad needs to resign because he is probably still working under the original contract. Remember, CBS moved up the contracts to line them all up from a timing standpoint. It's possible Dukes has a few more months on the previous contract.

Date: July 23, 2011 08:11PM

Pretty sure I remember him saying his deal was up in July,,,

Date: July 23, 2011 08:14PM

The station flipped mid july 2009, so it makes sense their contracts need renewal right about now. They re-signed the junkies early to make sure everything was in line, I'm assuming they did that with Lord Dukes in 09

Date: July 23, 2011 08:19PM

Hatemotor Wrote:
> Pretty sure I remember him saying his deal was up
> in July,,,

The guy through Oscar overboard before. He'll do it again. Between Kara and Chad, Oscar knows how to pick 'em.

Date: July 24, 2011 12:49PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
> Well I don't know if Dukes has resigned or not
> given the fact that it has been
> reported(erroniously) already twice this week(once
> on DCRTV and once on Washington Post.com). There
> is nothing or Dukes' twitter feed stating that he
> has resigned.
>
> Chad Dukes has made it abundantly clear over and
> over(and over) again on his podcasts that he hates
> doing sports talk radio and would drop it in a
> second if he got an offer doing BOAD.
>
> I don't know much about the radio business but I
> knew then that this was a mistake on his part. I
> can understand why CBS may be reluctant to make a
> long term commitment to somdbody who will leave if
> given a chance. Chad could have done the podcast
> without aways talking about how he would jump ship
> ASAP.

I agree. He could have been a bit savvier with how he handled his hatred for "The Fan", especially if it is going to be his best option for paying the mortgage.

Ultimately though, what is Dukes going to do? He has said many times, he is "all-in" on radio. He dropped out of Mason. He doesn't have something to fall back on. Oscar has a degree (I guess WVU degrees are worth something to some people) and I imagine is pretty good at his gig in sales/marketing due to his personality. What kind of work would Dukes do to pay the bills while he waits for some radio station to call and revive BOAD?

I don't think Dukes is reckless enough to choose unemployment and an uncertain future for the show. I can't say I blame him, especially if The Fan is willing to give him a decent salary. Most of us here hate "The Lavar Arrington Show", but apparently all the Redskins geeks out there eat it up as the ratings are decent. CBS probably consider the show a hit, despite Lavar being nearly unbearable to listen to.

Date: July 24, 2011 01:52PM

> Hatemotor Wrote:
> -----
> > Pretty sure I remember him saying his deal was
> up
> > in July,,,
>
>
> The guy through Oscar overboard before. He'll do
> it again. Between Kara and Chad, Oscar knows how
> to pick 'em.

Oscar loves the radio but he doesn't need it. He make a considerable salary doing what he does. He had the chance to stay and chose not to. Chad needs the radio business so he stayed. No one 'threw' anyone out.

Date: July 24, 2011 02:11PM

ChadIsFat Wrote:

>
> Oscar loves the radio but he doesn't need it. He
> make a considerable salary doing what he does. He
> had the chance to stay and chose not to. Chad
> needs the radio business so he stayed. No one
> 'threw' anyone out.

Bullshit! Oscar was bitter that CBS showed him the door while Chad and Lavar were getting their promo photos taken. It's a well-known story. Dukes said CBS gave some assurances about Oscar getting a job at El Zol, but a legit offer never came.

Date: July 24, 2011 02:58PM

Relax. Oscar loves the radio but he's making far more money now. He'd really like to be back but no one left him anywhere.

Date: July 24, 2011 03:12PM

I don't remember Oscar being given any "chance to stay". To my knowledge he was definately not offered job at The Fan as he doesn't really follow sports closely.

I've listened to every BOAD podcast/Rodcast with Oscar on it and I have never heard him say that CBS offered him a job on a spanish station or any other station either.

I can't imagine(or fault) Chad would turn down a sure thing at The Fan for a long shot at BOAD. It just kind of sucks the "horde" may no longer have any BOAD podcasts

Date: July 24, 2011 03:59PM

I believe Chad said he was told by CBS that they would find a spot for Oscar at El Zol. It may have been bs from Hughes or some other short-timer to get Chad on board.

Posted by: mr deez ()
Date: July 24, 2011 04:35PM

ChadIsFat Wrote:
> Relax. Oscar loves the radio but he's making far
> more money now. He'd really like to be back but no
> one left him anywhere.

Right. And Oscar knows the climate of the market- no one is hiring "guy talk" or going in the direction that would make for BOAD getting picked up on terrestrial radio. So why wouldn't Chad have to accept the CBS contract? It's Dukes' only employment option at this time, really.

Date: July 24, 2011 05:46PM

I could swear that Oscar revealed a tiny bit about it in one of the podcasts. I got the impression CBS offered him something, but he decided he didn't want to go down that road.

Date: July 25, 2011 09:34AM

I'm sure we will figure it out soon enough. Maybe Chad will agree to never speak or reference his CBS job. Or maybe he quits at wjfk. Orrrr maybe we never hear another boad.

Posted by: Draaab? ()
Date: July 25, 2011 11:15AM

With all this Dukes speculation, I wonder what the heck is going to happen with old Drabber. Did he have a contract too? Or is he just employed until they fire him?

Posted by: jhopkins ()
Date: July 25, 2011 11:43AM

I still think ChadIsFat is Dukes. He posts like Chad speaks.

I remember the Big O saying something about CBS when LFF had the "this is what happened @ JFK" show. IIRC, CBS jerked Oscar around.

Chad has a huge ego and the live show they did must have given him wood for days. I can see Chad thinking that BOAD + live shows (monthly) > WJFK.

Let's do 'net math. $20/ticket * 600 tickets = $12k

Let's say BOAD keep 50% of that and split 3 ways = $2k per host

If Chad makes $150k @ WJFK his take home is around $8k / month

Is his ego worth $6k / month to him?

Date: July 25, 2011 12:06PM

I highly doubt chad makes anywhere near $150k a year, especially if he's only been around for the past 10 years or so. That's almost as much as most family doctors/physicians make.

Date: July 25, 2011 01:04PM

Igloo Wrote:
> I highly doubt chad makes anywhere near $150k a
> year, especially if he's only been around for the
> past 10 years or so. That's almost as much as most
> family doctors/physicians make.

I disagree. I think that's feasible for a drive-time slot in DC. Hell, Stern made that back in the 80s when $150K meant something.

Date: July 25, 2011 01:13PM

I think you didn't understand the point of my post.

If my $2k take home number is correct that means their equivalent gross would be around $32k / year, which is not much especially in the NCR. I wonder if Dukes is dumb enough to take that deal.

My guess is those 3 believe they can do something like the Ace man does and take the show on the road and do a show a week, hence pushing them closer to $8k/month

Maybe their following is strong enough to do that, but I don't think so.

Date: July 25, 2011 01:16PM

jhopkins Wrote:

>
> My guess is those 3 believe they can do something
> like the Ace man does and take the show on the
> road and do a show a week, hence pushing them
> closer to $8k/month
>
> Maybe their following is strong enough to do that,
> but I don't think so.

If they believe that, they would be idiots. Carolla is a nationally known personality. He also has a lot of unpaid help and I don't think makes a shit-load of money from the podcast, hence not focusing all of his attention on the podcast. Also, not sure if this is still true or not, but CBS had been underwriting his bandwidth. Do BOAD have that kind of deal lined up?

Posted by: jhokins ()
Date: July 25, 2011 01:23PM

I don't understand why WJFK is asking Chad and Drab back. Those 2 fucksticks obviously said something that offended LaVar (or whatever his name is) and I assume it was racial and/or about his broadcasting skills (hint he doesn't have any and is an idiot).

One would assume WJFK takes more stock in in LaVar than Dukes, since the show is titled LAVar's fucking show.

So, if Dukes & Drab made the "star" of the show mad and WJFK values the "star" more than Dukes & Drab, why keep them?

Is it in part due to the rant Dukes went on (I'm not a sports guy and I did not hear the rant, but I heard about it)? Did that rant get LaVar's show that big of a bump in ratings? Does WJFK hope lighting will strike again?

If I was LaVar, I'd make firing Dukes & Drab part of my contract and have WJFK get a different mic monkey to carry the conversation.

Date: July 25, 2011 02:08PM

I don't understand why idiots think live shows are the whole source of income and can't figure out even how much they get off of that. They will get a cut of the gate AND the bar. The bar will be huge.

Even then the podcast will be a huge chunk of cash for them. Like 200k+ most likely.

Date: July 25, 2011 02:29PM

Again, I think it's doable, but they won't get rich and it won't buy Oscar another A5.

To start, I think their goal would be to clear $20k in a given month. $6k per person income with another $2k to invest in the show. I don't know how much the bandwidth/site costs, but lets say they do a monthly sub like Smodcost, except you get an extra show instead of higher quality and no commercials. Charge $8 a month for an extra hour everyday. Keep one free hour everyday. Maybe it's unrealistic, but get 10k people to sign up and you make $80k a month. Minus fees and bandwidth and I'd think they could clear the 20k.

Throw in one or two live shows on a Friday night and you got another couple grand to spread around. They would just need to change venues to get different audiences. Do a show in MD, Fairfax, DC, Fredericksburg, etc.

Date: July 25, 2011 04:15PM

Ok ChadIsFat, please enlighten us. What is the % and what is the total?

Date: July 25, 2011 08:35PM

I already broke a lot of it down earlier and I bet they can grab 10-20% of the bar (which is a lot when talking about their fans drinking habits.

They could clear 250k a year fairly easy. I never said they would be living in mansions in potomac or anything. They could work it out to 80k+ each a year without too much effort and without putting out anymore content. If they increase content they would increase revenue (obviously not on a linear scale).

Posted by: JeremyK ()
Date: July 25, 2011 11:51PM

There's no chance they get the gate AND a cut from the bar. And how much money do you think bars make on any given night? At 200 people drinking $25 worth of booze (about 5 beers) each, you're looking at $5,000 in sales. Take out the expenses. So lets say $4,000 profit. 10% of that split 3 ways doesn't pay your mortgage. Double it. Still isn't anything significant.

Chad will re-sign with CBS, and will continue doing his podcast. If this was really such a big deal or an uncertainty, he wouldn't be on the air right now at all until they figured it out.

Date: July 26, 2011 12:13AM

Don't forget Chad's food costs, that works out to what, 4-5 sides of beef per gig, $1000 per show?

Take that out, Oscar and Drab drink what isn't nailed down...

"Andrew, come back, brah."

-Fuck_The_Northman

Date: July 26, 2011 08:23AM

Somebody a few posts back mentioned Osckhar's A5 which reminds me of how sick of his arrogance I am. Let me put it this way... I've lived in the McLean/Great Falls area for the past 12 years, and nobody around here boasts about their life luxuries as much as that guy does. Plus when you take into account that he is essentially a traveling grill grate (and other random crap of questionable profitability) salesman, and not a doctor, lawyer, business owner, etc. it really just makes him sound naiive and starved for attention.

His past and current talk of "Gray Goose & Waters," BMWs, Audis, Ex-Wannabe-Model-Girl-Friend all indicate someone who needs to cut back on the materialism a bit... fortunately Drab and Dukes are always quick to call him out on it when it happens.

Date: July 26, 2011 01:08PM

jhopkins is right, ChadIsFat is Dukes. No doubt.

Date: July 26, 2011 01:20PM

JeremyK Wrote:
> There's no chance they get the gate AND a cut from
> the bar. And how much money do you think bars make
> on any given night? At 200 people drinking $25
> worth of booze (about 5 beers) each, you're
> looking at $5,000 in sales. Take out the expenses.
> So lets say $4,000 profit. 10% of that split 3
> ways doesn't pay your mortgage. Double it. Still
> isn't anything significant.
>
> Chad will re-sign with CBS, and will continue
> doing his podcast. If this was really such a big
> deal or an uncertainty, he wouldn't be on the air
> right now at all until they figured it out.

You don't have a lot of experience with bars. Any name person can get gate and bar. It happens all the time. 5k? What sort of place do you go? 10k is a fairly average night for a non popular place. They pull in 20k in bar tabs i bet.

Also, I see you don't understand gate and bar. You don't get 100% of either normally.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2011 06:41PM by ChadIsFat.

Posted by: Neil ()
Date: July 26, 2011 08:13PM

" 10k is a fairly average night for a non popular place. They pull in 20k in bar tabs i bet."

You're on crack. Bars/restaurants are very low margin businesses. They don't make this kind of money on even a good night. You're saying an average place makes $3.65 million per year just off of booze, not including special events and high volume nights? That's just absurd.

Date: July 26, 2011 09:19PM

Obviously, ChadIsFat is Dukes.

Let's take is numbers and assume Dukes, O, and Drab net $80k / year each from the BOAD podcast and live events. Let's also assume they enjoy doing that more than their current jobs.

So, WJFK has most likely present Chad with a contract and one could reasonably assume it is less favorable than the $80k / year he can make doing a podcast once a week and a live show once a month.

So, why would Chad sign the WJFK contract?

I;m sure O is telling everybody that "they can do this" and "we should just do it like the west coast podcasts do it".

Date: July 26, 2011 09:33PM

Yeah well, someone drops a contract in front of me for 100,000(+) guaranteed dollars, I'm fuckin signing,,,Sorry Oscar, Sorry Drab

Not a fan of the fan, but I would totally understand if Chad takes the money,,,

Date: July 26, 2011 10:09PM

Yeah, Chad would have to take the guaranteed $$$ that The Fan is offering him.

It would suck for Chad to have to throw in the towel on BOAD but if his alternative is a very uncertain future doing a BOAD version of the Failcast I don't know how much of a choice he has.

Even under the best of circumstances, I doubt that a BOAD podcast is really offering up that much $$$.

I'm not going to crunch numbers here because there are just too many unknowns here for me to correctly deduce how much $$$ they could make through a podcast. But working 1 night a week doing a podcast and one night a month doing a live show and getting paid as much as some people here are suggesting seems just too good to be true.

Posted by: Jack ()
Date: July 26, 2011 10:32PM

If Dukes declined the contract I'd assume they would up the amount of content per week, potentially increasing cash flow, listeners, and sponsors. Since they already have equipment to record, they wouldn't have more expenses. I think this could be enticing if the deal Dukes has on the table blows.

Date: July 26, 2011 11:10PM

About the only person I've heard say he is making a living at podcasting alone is Adam Curry. And he's hardly credible about anything.

Posted by: mr deez ()
Date: July 27, 2011 12:05AM

Some of you people must be on crack.

Dukes knows how much the BOAD podcast has made him in the past year (nothing) and how much it's likely in the future (very very little).

Live events are fun and all, but it's not a monthly thing. It's a novelty and will wear off when no one comes out to watch dudes kiss each other...Which is no way to make a living anyways.

Of course Chad has to go back to CBS, it's his only option at this point. I was hopeful somewhere in Phoenix might look to bring BOAD back on the air, but the market just isn't geared to that. And after 5 years, other than diehards, BOAD doesn't have traction. It's not like they're Stern, O&A or even D&M as established, proven radio vets with a track record of success....If anything, BOAD has been as much of a failure as LFF's various stand-alone enterprises.

Date: July 27, 2011 12:07AM

New podcast is up,,, "the old man hump"

Hope it's a good one, I really don't feel like hearing promo BS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2011 12:07AM by Hatemotor.

Date: July 27, 2011 08:40AM

After an exhausting 2 1/2 minutes of research I have come up with the following data:

http://www.simplyhired.com/a/salary/search/q-Radio+DJ/l-Washington+DC/q_1-Radio+DJ/l_1-Phoenix%2C+AZ

For people who don't want to click on the link, it says that the average salary for a radio DJ in the Washington DC area is apprx. $83,000. In Phoenix, AZ, the average salary is apprx. $56,000.

What this reveals to me is that... even if Dukes got an offer to sign with someone in Arizona with Drab and Oscar, he probably wouldn't. I mean, since these are ball park estimates, it's quite likely that he could be taking anywhere from a $20,000-$30,000 salary decrease, and at the age of 32 (or however old he is), I can't imagine that would be very appealing to him.

Also it goes to show that right now, Dukes is probably making a very comfortable living for himself. Sure he may not love being on air with Lavaar, but if he's within +/- $10,000 of that average salary, that's plenty of money to put bread on the table for him and Princess Dukes as well as live in the expensive-ass NoVA/DC area. So why take the gamble on a risky podcast venture when you're already doing well financially?

Date: July 27, 2011 09:10AM

Neil Wrote:
> " 10k is a fairly average night for a non popular
> place. They pull in 20k in bar tabs i bet."
>
>
> You're on crack. Bars/restaurants are very low
> margin businesses. They don't make this kind of
> money on even a good night. You're saying an
> average place makes $3.65 million per year just
> off of booze, not including special events and
> high volume nights? That's just absurd.

Like I said, you don't know a lot about bars. 10k on a weekend with no sPecial events is no big deal. 20k is what they could pull easy. It isn't my fault you know nothing about what you are trying to discuss.

Date: July 27, 2011 09:34AM

ChadIsFat Wrote:

>
>
> Like I said, you don't know a lot about bars. 10k
> on a weekend with no sPecial events is no big
> deal. 20k is what they could pull easy. It isn't
> my fault you know nothing about what you are
> trying to discuss.

Gross, maybe. The bar still has to pay for the fucking booze and food. According to some sources, a healthy profit margin for a bar/restaurant is 5%. That means $1,000 to the house on a $20,000 night.

Date: July 27, 2011 10:43AM

> ChadIsFat Wrote:
> -----
>
> >
> >
> > Like I said, you don't know a lot about bars.
> 10k
> > on a weekend with no sPecial events is no big
> > deal. 20k is what they could pull easy. It
> isn't
> > my fault you know nothing about what you are
> > trying to discuss.
>
>
> Gross, maybe. The bar still has to pay for the
> fucking booze and food. According to some sources,
> a healthy profit margin for a bar/restaurant is
> 5%. That means $1,000 to the house on a $20,000
> night.

Profit is VERY high on liquor. Do you know what a bottle of vodka costs a bar and what they charge for a full bottle of shots?

Once again, you know nothing about bars.

The draw for the night will get a cut of the gross, the profits don't matter since they are usually paying out that night. They get a cut of gross and will move about 20k.

Date: July 27, 2011 10:57AM

Chad, the quote is:

"You have no room to discuss something, of which you know nothing."

Goes to show you can butcher other things besides McDonald's or Hard Times...

-Fuck_The_Northman

Date: July 27, 2011 11:39AM

LaVar called it the "Mason Dixie Line" the other week on JFK. What an idiot. Hasn't he lived within 50 miles of it his whole life and he doesn't know what it's called? I know Chad caught this. You can't tell me this gig helps him career wise. Why not take a shot on the podcast, see it it works, and take some other shitty gig if it doesn't.

Date: July 27, 2011 11:45AM

Andrew Ryan Wrote:
> Chad, the quote is:
>
> "You have no room to discuss something, of which
> you know nothing."
>
> Goes to show you can butcher other things besides
> McDonald's or Hard Times...

I'm not quoting anything. Way to read waaaaay too much into it.

Chad is probably ready to blow his brains out after having to do a show with mumble mouth for over a year.

Oh and yes, sure, I am absolutely Chad Dukes. Makes a lot of sense doesn't it. Especially after reading all the posts I made.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2011 11:50AM by ChadIsFat.

Date: July 28, 2011 05:05AM

Dukes isn't posting here. He would have said something by now on Twitter That reveals GE was reading this speculation going on here. Dukes would t be able to read all this without flipping out. Just like how the "No Shtick Zone" forum had to be shut down after he couldn't handle what he read there. Of course making zeroes like Stark and othello moderators there didn't help. People posting just got angry from dealing with them. Speaking of which, Dukes needs to stop doing a Mass. accent to imitate someone who is apparently from Long Island. Two different animals.

Posted by: Arlhoo ()
Date: July 28, 2011 06:35AM

I'm in the tank for BOAD and Dukes, but I'm so tired of the Quimby/JFK accent shtick. It's terrible and doesn't even sound like stark. Reloaded was a snoozer too. It's become way too much about he tertiary characters...

Date: July 28, 2011 09:41AM

Arlhoo Wrote:
> I'm in the tank for BOAD and Dukes, but I'm so
> tired of the Quimby/JFK accent shtick. It's
> terrible and doesn't even sound like stark.
> Reloaded was a snoozer too. It's become way too
> much about he tertiary characters...

Sometimes I don't mind the tertiary characters but when 50% of your show is WOW SVEN IS GAY CHECK IT OUT HES SO GAY it gets real old real fast. Also, the lollipop bit wasn't all that gross Chad, especially when you love hearing about how gross Sven is.

It's hard because Chad can't really just sit there bashing CBS or Lavar like I'm sure he wants to (and I think he's made up with Othello and Blue Shorts since Othello watched his house for him while he was on vacation, etc.). That could easily provide 2-3 shows of reloaded content between him and Drab. Oscar isn't in a terrible relationship right now and I don't think he will talk about it again if he is.

Date: July 28, 2011 10:54AM

I agree with the ridiculous over-abundance of tertiary characters on the show, but the reloaded episode where everyone is just bashing Sven for 45 minutes and he starts crying was pretty damn hilarious (in the sickest way possible).

Date: July 28, 2011 11:51AM

Igloo Wrote:
> I agree with the ridiculous over-abundance of
> tertiary characters on the show, but the reloaded
> episode where everyone is just bashing Sven for 45
> minutes and he starts crying was pretty damn
> hilarious (in the sickest way possible).

Yeah I liked that show a lot as well (and I really don't like Sven all that much). Every once in a while they do get some pretty great radio from the secondary guys but most of the time it's shit no one cares about.

I think it would be radio GOLD if they just spent 2-3 shows about working with Arrington/Wise/every other inarticulate moron they deal with at WJFK. It will never happen (or happen 5+ years down the line) though.

Posted by: transplant ()
Date: July 28, 2011 08:56PM

This week's show was underwhelming, with about 15 minutes of actual content. Most of it was about the live show, the show about the show, or Chad's band that understandably no one cares about. Oscar's story was good though. The free show is little more than a commercial now. With more live appearances coming up you can be sure that the next few months of shows will be the same. What a bummer.

Date: July 28, 2011 09:04PM

Arlhoo Wrote:
> I'm in the tank for BOAD and Dukes, but I'm so
> tired of the Quimby/JFK accent shtick. It's
> terrible and doesn't even sound like stark.
> Reloaded was a snoozer too. It's become way too
> much about he tertiary characters...

Yeah that accent-shtick is annoying as shit. I don't really know (or give a shit) who Rob stark is but when I hear fat-Chad imitating him I thought Stark must be from New England but then Chad said he was from Long Island.
It doesn't even sound like him at all.

This week's reloaded was only about tertiary characters and two of them I had never heard of before a couple weeks ago.

Date: July 29, 2011 12:57AM

ChadIsFat is so Dukes it isn't funny

Date: July 29, 2011 01:08AM

This weeks show started out like a live show promo but then we got a hilarious Oscar/Creepy neighbor story,,,the kind of shit that only happens to him,,,It reminded me of classic BOaD radio,,,

Date: July 29, 2011 06:45AM

I don't get the reliance on the barnacles for content. They used to do 5 hours a day with 95% of it being them talking. Time to time they would bring the interns into the mix, or Cakes would stop by, but that was it along with phone calls for interviews or Mike Bracken.

I can only guess that we who are sick of the tertiary people must be in the minority. They did say that at the live show, people were having Dan Creasy sign shirts and taking pictures. Who the hell wants that? If I go to a live show, I may say hello to Oscar, Chad, and Crab, but I'd walk right by Sven, Zohan, Creasy, Stark or Dick Smokehand.

Nevermind that Sven is just annoying. If they don't have a killer story to wrap a segment around, don't even mention they are there. Like last week's show seemed to hint that maybe someone hooked up with a fatty. That might be funny.

Another thing, did anyone else get the impression that Chad and Oscar were pretty hammered during the live show? I mean they repeated alot of stuff from past shows, especially the whole bit with the Big Cat.

I'd also suggest a new poll for the website: River or Life: Man on man action on the BOAD Show. River is my vote.

Posted by: KK82 ()
Date: July 29, 2011 08:55AM

Anyone notice the offhand comment about how Dukes and Lavar aren't even working out of the same studio now?

I can't imagine Dukes leaving CBS for a bunch of Podcasts (BOAD, JAWS, RROD....), but who knows....

Date: July 29, 2011 09:05AM

Frank Wrote:
> I don't get the reliance on the barnacles for
> content. They used to do 5 hours a day with 95%
> of it being them talking. Time to time they would
> bring the interns into the mix, or Cakes would
> stop by, but that was it along with phone calls
> for interviews or Mike Bracken.
>
> I can only guess that we who are sick of the
> tertiary people must be in the minority. They did
> say that at the live show, people were having Dan
> Creasy sign shirts and taking pictures. Who the
> hell wants that? If I go to a live show, I may
> say hello to Oscar, Chad, and Crab, but I'd walk
> right by Sven, Zohan, Creasy, Stark or Dick
> Smokehand.
>
> Nevermind that Sven is just annoying. If they
> don't have a killer story to wrap a segment
> around, don't even mention they are there. Like
> last week's show seemed to hint that maybe someone
> hooked up with a fatty. That might be funny.
>
> Another thing, did anyone else get the impression
> that Chad and Oscar were pretty hammered during
> the live show? I mean they repeated alot of stuff
> from past shows, especially the whole bit with the
> Big Cat.
>
> I'd also suggest a new poll for the website:
> River or Life: Man on man action on the BOAD
> Show. River is my vote.

The man on man kissing shit isn't all that funny and pretty much reminds me of morning zoo shtick. Wow two non gay guys kissed and one gay guy kissed another non gay guy. Shocking stuff there.

They are saving the who fucked who part for their next live show. Even then they probably won't say directly.

Oh and yes, I am obviously Chad.

Date: July 29, 2011 09:20AM

KK82 Wrote:
> Anyone notice the offhand comment about how Dukes
> and Lavar aren't even working out of the same
> studio now?
>
> I can't imagine Dukes leaving CBS for a bunch of
> Podcasts (BOAD, JAWS, RROD....), but who knows....

I don't think it's a "now" thing. Lavar is in PG county where the Lanham studio is and I assume Dukes lives in NoVA near the Fairfax studio and I think it was a convenience thing as long as CBS had the multiple studios. However, it sounds like CBS is just going with the Lanham facility, so Dukes, if he stays, will have no choice but to go to PG county for the show.

Date: July 30, 2011 01:36PM

I've been thinking about un-friending Chad Dukes on facebook lately. His posts are always condescending/ignorant sounding and I'm sick of seeing the throngs of dumbass horde followers brown nose him at every possible opportunity.

Date: July 30, 2011 01:42PM

Igloo Wrote:
> I've been thinking about un-friending Chad Dukes
> on facebook lately. His posts are always
> condescending/ignorant sounding and I'm sick of
> seeing the throngs of dumbass horde followers
> brown nose him at every possible opportunity.

I'll have to say, I liked BOAD much more before this whole split. Both have shown themselves to be pretty weak individuals. Chad has become a sell-out and Oscar has no balls or backbone. They may idolize Stern, Don and O&A, but they aren't ever going to be in that ballpark.

Date: July 30, 2011 02:18PM

Igloo Wrote:
> I've been thinking about un-friending Chad Dukes
> on facebook lately. His posts are always
> condescending/ignorant sounding and I'm sick of
> seeing the throngs of dumbass horde followers
> brown nose him at every possible opportunity.

You could just call him out on some of his bullshit... "No Shtick Zone" taught us that he responds extremely well to criticism!!!

-Fuck_The_Northman

Date: July 30, 2011 05:03PM

> Igloo Wrote:
> -----
> > I've been thinking about un-friending Chad
> Dukes
> > on facebook lately. His posts are always
> > condescending/ignorant sounding and I'm sick of
> > seeing the throngs of dumbass horde followers
> > brown nose him at every possible opportunity.
>
>
> I'll have to say, I liked BOAD much more before
> this whole split. Both have shown themselves to be
> pretty weak individuals. Chad has become a
> sell-out and Oscar has no balls or backbone. They
> may idolize Stern, Don and O&A, but they aren't
> ever going to be in that ballpark.

Why? Stern is a total sell out. Don is a morning zoo DJ who isn't relevant at all. O&A are the only ones on that list that are actually entertaining any longer. Stern gets by on his name at this point.

http://twitpic.com/5y1asi

GOOD LOOK YOU GOT THERE CHAD. YOU LOOK LIKE A FAT LESBIAN.

>You could just call him out on some of his bullshit... "No Shtick Zone" taught >us that he responds extremely well to criticism!!!

I REALLY doubt Chad would give two shits if someone removed him from their facebook friends (or even notice). Honestly, if it pisses you off then you should remove him. If you want to start a debate with him over it he will make fun of you and then ignore you.

>"No Shtick Zone" taught us that he responds extremely well to criticism!!!

There is a reason why he fills Rally the Horde with his sycophants. Remember how he kept shuffling the lineup until it was basically just his yes men and one fan. The original idea was that it would be fans of the show and a moderator who would jsut keep it on track. Now it's the Sven/Zohan/Rob/Dan Creasy show.

RROD is also full of people just saying YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT CHAD.

The man CAN'T take criticism. He has VERY thin skin.

Date: July 30, 2011 05:34PM

I would have unfriended fat-Dukes 2 years ago if I actually gave a shit about Facebook!!

But I definately agree that seeing Chad post his retarded comments and then seeing 50 yes-men cosign everything he says is very annoying. And anybody who disagrees with him gets "blocked".

On a positive note, I liked this week's podcast and Reloaded.

Date: July 30, 2011 07:23PM

ChadIsFat Wrote:

>
> Why? Stern is a total sell out.

Stern's not a sell-out. He is a fucking billionaire who can say "shit or fuck" and makes companies dance for his services. He's that fucking good.

> Don is a morning
> zoo DJ who isn't relevant at all.

Maybe he's not at the level he once was, but even in his current position I bet Dukes would trade places with him in a minute.

> O&A are the
> only ones on that list that are actually
> entertaining any longer. Stern gets by on his
> name at this point.
>

See what I said about Stern before.

Fact is Chad is a sell out if he's signed that contact with CBS. He is doing something he absolutely hates that lessens the odds of him having a career to write home about. And there's nothing to dispute what I wrote about Oscar. He's a fucking spineless pushover who lets everyone walk all over him.

Date: July 30, 2011 11:32PM

Who Dares,Wins

When I look back at the five best businesses I ever had, the one that neither made me much money or lost much money was by far my favorite,,,
It was a small music club, and I loved it and all the people who came to it,,,
I miss it still,,,

The most successful biz that made lots of money will be remembered with bitterness for the rest of my life,,,(except the year I spent living off the money doing any damn thing I felt like, that was good,,,)

I wonder how Chad will look at the last ten years, ten years from now,,,

Date: July 31, 2011 12:01AM

> >"No Shtick Zone" taught us that he responds
> extremely well to criticism!!!
>
>
> The man CAN'T take criticism. He has VERY thin
> skin.

Yes... that was the joke...

He had Othello and Sven create 4-5 different profiles to weed out the people who would start threads with "I liked this, BUT" or "Chad is so funny, BUT..."

Even Razorboy was banned from Nazi Shtick Zone!!! (Their P1 guy who went to EVERY appearance, Foodstock, the Peanut Butter Cook-off, the Bacon Bowl... a P1 listener who wasn't sucking Chad.)

Loyalty is cherished by Chad, but one wrong word and he cuts you off at the knees. What a dick!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2011 12:02AM by Andrew Ryan.

Date: August 01, 2011 07:47AM

Ah yes, the NSZ with the pizza boy Stark and Othello banning people left and right. Then when people started getting fed up with the censorship from Chad's group of loser moderators, they just shut the site down.

Another thing that Oscar had no part in, Drab barely bothered with, and that Chad went all in on and brought his crew of flunkies in who ruined it for the fans.

By the way, how terrible does a Rally the Horde hosted be Dan Creasy sound? Almost as bad as a Zohan and Sven show where they make their own content?

Did anyone go to Harp and Eagle? I can't wait to hear Dukes complain about how no one cares about it. Personally I don't listen for the Chad Dukes show. I like all three, and that is why I listen. Not interested in Zohan, Lloyd, or Creasy doing a show or some band

Date: August 01, 2011 01:35PM

Rally the Horde fucking sucks. I listened to 5 minutes of one episode and couldn't stand it. Just a bunch of the typical Dukes cronies talking about how "phenomenal" the dynamic of the show is and other bullshit. The whole thing just seemed completely unnecessary and a further indication of how massive Chad and Oscar's fucking egos are.

Posted by: KK82 ()
Date: August 01, 2011 02:06PM

Igloo Wrote:
> Rally the Horde fucking sucks. I listened to 5
> minutes of one episode and couldn't stand it. Just
> a bunch of the typical Dukes cronies talking about
> how "phenomenal" the dynamic of the show is and
> other bullshit. The whole thing just seemed
> completely unnecessary and a further indication of
> how massive Chad and Oscar's fucking egos are.

I can't listen to it or the equally inane "This Week in O'Mearica". Combine the two and call it day...there CAN'T be enough content for these two shows......can there?

Posted by: How the hell? ()
Date: August 01, 2011 03:55PM

I really want to know how someone like Chad Dukes who has zero talent and brings nothing to the table manages to get so many people kiss his ass like he is hot shit. It really boggles my mind.

Date: August 01, 2011 04:11PM

How the hell? Wrote:
> I really want to know how someone like Chad Dukes
> who has zero talent and brings nothing to the
> table manages to get so many people kiss his ass
> like he is hot shit. It really boggles my mind

I feel like certain people inherently have a tendency to cling on to people like Dukes. In the minds of many of the "Whored," Dukes seems very intellectual and witty merely because he says that he is. I'll never forget the RodKast from about a year and a half ago when dukes said the words "I'm the smartest person in this room... [blahblahblahblah]... My grandfather was a surgeon." And all of the co-hosts of the RodKast, either out of incredulity or blind obedience sat there in silence and listened to him.

Pages: PreviousFirst...345678910111213...LastNext
Current Page: 8 of 95

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.