HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 95
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: March 20, 2011 01:46PM

Listened to the making the band podcast,,,or tried to

I just couldn't get into it, maybe I'll try listening again, or to later episodes which may be more interesting, but at the moment it's not working for me

I do not ,however, blame Chad for trying something different to create more content for the BOAD website



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2011 01:22AM by Hatemotor.
Attachments:
TheHarpAndTheEagleFlag.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: March 21, 2011 11:13PM

This weeks reloaded,,,,,more gay shit

I already know way more about Sven's sex life etc. than is necessary and I'm PAYING $3 a week to hear about it,,,,

DONE. No more reloaded for me until they lower the price (which isn't happening)
or until Sven moves to another continent

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: VA Phins Fan ()
Date: March 22, 2011 01:20AM

the only boad reloaded i have bought is the snacks of the round table episode, and it was worth it

imo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: March 23, 2011 12:13AM

The new show is up,,,my work here is done
Attachments:
Ireland%20Pic.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Bing Hitler ()
Date: March 23, 2011 06:20AM

Notice the pony tailed one is going to try a comedy act at Jammin' Java in the not to distant future

No really man does he think the ponytail makes him look cool?
Papa said, "Son, don't trust a dude with a ponytail unless he plays bass in a rock band."

dennis leary?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Ohandd ()
Date: March 23, 2011 10:59AM

Good show, but the whole Irish thing is kind of creepy. Dukes acting really gay about Stephen, but not in a funny or schtick way.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: March 23, 2011 11:31AM

I got the premium content this week and I think it was worth it.

Next Rally the Horde is Sunday so we'll how that goes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: VA Phins Fan ()
Date: March 23, 2011 03:02PM

i just listened to the BOAD reloaded with cinimagic, and after this, i will never buy another reloaded episode.

30 minutes spent on listening sven lloyd talk about guys cumming in his ass. fucking awful.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Rock Hard Shit Nibblets ()
Date: March 23, 2011 03:56PM

It absolutely baffles me people actually pay hard earned money to hear a podcast version of a shitty radio show.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: March 23, 2011 04:57PM

Rock Hard Shit Nibblets Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It absolutely baffles me people actually pay hard
> earned money to hear a podcast version of a shitty
> radio show.


It would baffle me too if somebody did that.

In my case, I didn't have to work that hard for $3 and I don't consider BOAD a shitty radio show.

But it seems that most people on this thread are trending against my opinion.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: March 23, 2011 08:06PM

I think BOAD is a good show and I'm still a fan, but like VA Phins fan, I am pissed about spending money to hear about Sven's homo lifestyle,,,

That was one shows worth of material that has gone on and on and on,,,
Enough already,,,

Chad may find it interesting but Oscar sure as hell didn't,and I don't think it helps sell reloaded episodes

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: hmmm ()
Date: March 23, 2011 08:36PM

yea whats with all this hi-level faggotry? I simply wanted lol's not these sodomites yammering on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: March 23, 2011 09:01PM

Well I bought the first 3 and then decided it wasn't worth it. I went out on a limb to see if this one is any good but it sounds like they are doing exactly what I don't like.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: yubarut ()
Date: March 24, 2011 05:24PM

they where mentioning that the show ended up on some torrent sights, anybody know which siet

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: zerojay01 ()
Date: March 24, 2011 08:02PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHO5VOL1kPs&feature=related

Razorboy put together all the times The River called the show its so funny

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Club Get Right - AZ ()
Date: March 25, 2011 01:32AM

Nice video of the River!

I haven't bought one reloaded episode but it is interesting to see what people have said about them. I'm excited to see where the show goes in the future. I, like most people on this thread, hope the guys somehow get a full time show again somewhere. While I may not laugh my ass off at every episode of the podcast, I do enjoy every one (some more than others, obviously). Kudos to the guys for putting in the time every week and getting us new content. I will be buying the rally the horde subscription, not because I know every episode is going to be a ten, but because I will consistently enjoy it and I've gotten 100's, if not 1000's of hours of free content from the guys for the past 3+ years of my life.

It's agreed that the rally the hordes are better with listeners instead of extraneous show members. I like Sven and Dan Creasy ok, but I'm with everyone on the planet besides Drab and Chad in that I've had enough Robb to last me for a while.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: March 25, 2011 03:59PM

Holy crap, Oscar had another insane fight with Kara and he even took off from work because she went out with a guy and led him to believe it was a girl at the time.

Jesus that guy needs a lot of counseling because why the hell is he putting up with this crap? No one is worth this.

What the fuck is with Oscar and why would he act like he's to blame at 50%? He didn't do this crap. She's absolutely insane and it's absolutely obvious that she's cheating on him or looking to cheat on him at any given moment.

Hahahahahaha Oscar was looking at an engagement ring. He's retarded.



Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2011 04:31PM by ChadIsFat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: March 25, 2011 08:07PM

A picture is worth a thousand words, this is the answer to why, but I think our man Oscar is going to kick this chick to the curb
Attachments:
l_b5b3c3f3f07f7e85a55206a17b92d636.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: BMW owner ()
Date: March 26, 2011 12:14AM

The sex must be amazing. That's got to be the reason he hasn't kicked her to the curb.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Date: March 26, 2011 01:32AM

A demon in the sack, has to be...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: jason/ben ()
Date: March 26, 2011 01:58AM

Who hasn't fucked her?? That vagina has been around for some time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: March 26, 2011 04:39AM

I'm still laughing that Oscar was ready to buy a ring.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: March 26, 2011 08:48AM

ChadIsFat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm still laughing that Oscar was ready to buy a
> ring.


Yeah, it's kind of a sad state of affairs.

Maybe Oscar will get rid of her now. This all seems a little strange to me though. Even for them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Rick James ()
Date: March 26, 2011 10:24AM

Pussy is one hell of a drug...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: March 26, 2011 03:40PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ChadIsFat Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'm still laughing that Oscar was ready to buy
> a
> > ring.
>
>
> Yeah, it's kind of a sad state of affairs.
>
> Maybe Oscar will get rid of her now. This all
> seems a little strange to me though. Even for
> them.

I really doubt it's the end for them. He will forgive her and this pattern will continue for the foreseeable future. Maybe Chad can talk some sense into him but I doubt it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: March 27, 2011 07:37PM

Rally the Horde 4 is up.

http://bigoanddukes.com/home
Attachments:
rthredonblack-1.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: March 28, 2011 10:26AM

More Sven dominating the conversation

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: March 29, 2011 11:18PM

New show is up,,,hopefully it will be Sven free
Attachments:
shoes.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: March 30, 2011 12:56AM

^^^No such luck. But at least this is not a Sven LLoyd talk about sucking dick-athon like in weeks past.

Sven is OK in my opinion. He just needs to be reigned in. A lot of talking about psycho Kara.

I haven't listened to the premium content yet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: March 30, 2011 08:12AM

TheNorthman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^No such luck. But at least this is not a Sven
> LLoyd talk about sucking dick-athon like in weeks
> past.
>
> Sven is OK in my opinion. He just needs to be
> reigned in. A lot of talking about psycho Kara.
>
> I haven't listened to the premium content yet.

I think it's hilarious to see someone so dominated and abused in a relationship so I guess it's good radio.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: March 30, 2011 09:45AM

Well the premium content was pretty good. A lot of talking about Sven taking a triffling shit at Oscar's place and Beau called in.

Pretty funny in my opinion.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: March 30, 2011 08:56PM

This weeks show was pretty good, if there's no Sven gay adventures, maybe I'll get re-loaded this week

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: March 31, 2011 12:29PM

Hatemotor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This weeks show was pretty good, if there's no
> Sven gay adventures, maybe I'll get re-loaded this
> week

About 1/3 of it is about Sven shitting in Oscar's apartment and how his shit must be odd because he's gay and foreign.

Some cutting edge humor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: March 31, 2011 10:48PM

Another episode of making the band is up,,,

A little bit funnier than the first one,,,they're starting to get that "band mentality"
Attachments:
h&e.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: April 05, 2011 08:04AM

I guess we will not be hearing any more about Kara and Oscar on this show since Oscar had a whole MoM show segment about how much he regrets saying anything on the air because now everyone knows she was getting dick from several people for many months and, shocker, people will think that when they see them together.

There is literally no reason for him to be with her but he has the spine of a jellyfish and he actually says he will not 'throw away 3 years away' for this even though for at LEAST 1/6th of that time she was getting banged by other men.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2011 10:17AM by ChadIsFat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: April 05, 2011 07:32PM

Their twitter feed on the website claims there will be 2 new hours of content tonight,,,,

I guess we'll see

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 05, 2011 07:35PM

ChadIsFat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I guess we will not be hearing any more about Kara
> and Oscar on this show since Oscar had a whole MoM
> show segment about how much he regrets saying
> anything on the air because now everyone knows she
> was getting dick from several people for many
> months and, shocker, people will think that when
> they see them together.
>
> There is literally no reason for him to be with
> her but he has the spine of a jellyfish and he
> actually says he will not 'throw away 3 years
> away' for this even though for at LEAST 1/6th of
> that time she was getting banged by other men.


Dude, that was bad...

I found the segment that you are talking about.

http://mikeomearashow.com/2011/04/last-night-in-the-312/#comments

Skip to the 40 minute mark if you are interested.

Oscar, finally came to his senses insofar as he doesn't want to talk about it publicly and breaking shit is just embarassing.

But he 'hopes' they can 'grow' from this???? Couples therapy session scheduled???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 05, 2011 07:49PM

Hatemotor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Their twitter feed on the website claims there
> will be 2 new hours of content tonight,,,,
>
> I guess we'll see


There shoudl be. Every Tuesday they put it out.

Dukes and Drab get off work at 7, arrive at Oscar's by 8. 15 minutes prep.

Done broadcasting by 10:15.

1 hour to edit. 15 minutes to post.


ETA new content: 11:30

HA!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: April 05, 2011 11:04PM

Hatemotor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Their twitter feed on the website claims there
> will be 2 new hours of content tonight,,,,
>
> I guess we'll see


Isn't there always 2 hours of new content on Tuesday?

And the Oscar thing is the saddest thing I have ever heard. They aren't married, there are no kids involved.. why the fuck is he going to counseling? Just break up with her, she's a total whore and was getting dicked behind his back for a LARGE portion of their relationship and lying to his face, accepting expensive gifts, etc.

Grow a spine Oscar. Chad is, for once, totally in the right in how he would handle this.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2011 11:07PM by ChadIsFat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: yep ()
Date: April 06, 2011 11:59AM

ChadIsFat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hatemotor Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Their twitter feed on the website claims there
> > will be 2 new hours of content tonight,,,,
> >
> > I guess we'll see
>
>
> Isn't there always 2 hours of new content on
> Tuesday?
>
> And the Oscar thing is the saddest thing I have
> ever heard. They aren't married, there are no
> kids involved.. why the fuck is he going to
> counseling? Just break up with her, she's a total
> whore and was getting dicked behind his back for a
> LARGE portion of their relationship and lying to
> his face, accepting expensive gifts, etc.
>
> Grow a spine Oscar. Chad is, for once, totally in
> the right in how he would handle this.


Agreed, he should throw her to the curb. She's a star fucker.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: April 06, 2011 02:04PM

I had a feeling there was going to be a "drama delay"

Ole crazy eye isn't going anywhere without getting some attention one way or another



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2011 02:05PM by Hatemotor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: April 06, 2011 04:28PM

Hatemotor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I had a feeling there was going to be a "drama
> delay"
>
> Ole crazy eye isn't going anywhere without getting
> some attention one way or another


I was also wondering if something weird happened.

Kara banged some guy in his apartment and flipped out and he went running to help her because he has no spine (all the while saying no woman will control or ruin his life).

Maybe Oscar said something about her on the podcast and then realized it would impact his 'counseling' in a negative way so they have to figure out how to edit it out.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2011 04:29PM by ChadIsFat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 06, 2011 06:40PM

Yeah, I was wondering why they hadn't posted anything last night.

I am FB freinds with fat Chad(not to be confused wiht ChadIsFat) and i saw a status update saying something about "contreversy" in last night's podcast.

Who knows what that mean though....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: April 06, 2011 08:32PM

Well, it's finally up,,,,
Attachments:
new1.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 06, 2011 10:27PM

Well Oscar poured his heart out on the reloaded episode this week,

Seems like it was full disclosure about psycho-C.

It's bad. I mean it was a good podcast but shit, he really put it out there.

The first one(free content) was pretty gay. It was Chad and Oscar bitching about Beau and then bitching at each other cause they had been in Atlanta for 5 days together for wrestlemania. It was OK though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: April 06, 2011 10:41PM

I thought the story about Varsity burger in Atlanta was hilarious,,,

Doing the personal stuff on the paid show is a little unseemly,,,it's the podcast version of a tell-all book,,,

But it's a hell of alot better than gay Sven stories

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Reloaded ()
Date: April 07, 2011 12:26AM

I have only bought ONE reloaded episode and this is it. Both of the recent episodes is why I enjoyed listening to them on WJFK. Great content.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Neil ()
Date: April 07, 2011 09:09AM

So for those of us too cheap to buy a podcast, what was the story? How did Oscar catch that whore cheating, and who was it with?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: April 07, 2011 10:06AM

I don't get it, what happened to Ben? Was he another made up story to cover for Kara?

Because Oscar, she was trying to bang him too.


>>So for those of us too cheap to buy a podcast, what was the story? How did Oscar catch that whore cheating, and who was it with?

Just spend a whopping 2.99 and buy it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 11, 2011 12:46AM

Rally the Horde V is up.

No Sven this week cause he got a job. It seems like they got some "listeners" instead of Chad's piss boys but I have only listened to the first 5 minutes so far...
Attachments:
Attachments:
rthredonblack-1.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Neil ()
Date: April 11, 2011 11:14PM

Rally the Horde is fucking boring. Jesus I can't believe I made it even 10 minutes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: April 12, 2011 09:50AM

The first RTH was pretty good and the second was ok... the rest have been terrible.

Zohan just sits there saying how Oscar is so mature and making such great decisions and then saying people aren't nice enough to Chad ever.

It's like a 60 minute ass kissing to his 'bosses'.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Yabels ()
Date: April 12, 2011 10:33AM

ChadIsFat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The first RTH was pretty good and the second was
> ok... the rest have been terrible.
>
> Zohan just sits there saying how Oscar is so
> mature and making such great decisions and then
> saying people aren't nice enough to Chad ever.
>
> It's like a 60 minute ass kissing to his 'bosses'.

"Great decisions", right. I think all of this is Oscar under the delusion that he'll never get anybody else after Kara. I've been there; he needs to get over her and move along. Its never too let to find a chick that really digs him and isn't a celebrity-obsessed attention whore. (Wait, I think I just described Oscar. This might not work).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Date: April 12, 2011 10:45AM

Neil Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rally the Horde is fucking boring. Jesus I can't
> believe I made it even 10 minutes.

So fucking true... shitty audio and the rest is a JO session for Chad's four stomachs, like a cow.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Schwetty Bowsack ()
Date: April 12, 2011 02:04PM

How can anybody listen to this shit show?!?!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: April 12, 2011 11:59PM

Slowly but surely Zohan is starting to make the show about him,,,

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 13, 2011 12:15AM

Aren't they suppose to post the new show tonight.

Once again they don't live up to their promises.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: April 13, 2011 12:20AM

I wasn't expecting it to tell you the truth,,,

I don't know why they just don't do the show on the weekend when they don't work

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: April 13, 2011 12:32AM

Spoke to soon,,,my apologies,,,New Show is up
Attachments:
boad-placeholder.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 13, 2011 12:34AM

Hatemotor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Spoke to soon,,,my apologies,,,New Show is up


I was coming here to edit my post but you got here first.

New episode is up.

http://www.bigoanddukes.com/home

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: JR ()
Date: April 13, 2011 10:34AM

Seriously nobody has the premium content online for download? Chad said it was on some torrents, but i never saw them. I've bought shirts & went to multiple events. So i'd say I've done my share 4 the show. Somebody out there has to have the premium eps. I can't see myself buying those b/c sometimes frankly the show is mediocre at best.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: April 13, 2011 01:24PM

I would buy all the re-loaded if they were priced like every other podcast,,,

Seriously, they'd make more money on those shows if they charged less and sold more,,,but $3.99 is a little steep for the content,,,the gay Sven Lloyd re-loaded pretty much assured I'm never buying another $3.99 re-loaded,,,and I had bought them all up to that point,,,I should've just bought a t-shirt,I'd have something to show for the money spent

Hey, if a big star like Mike O'Meara only charges half as much I don't see why BOAD can't do the same

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: expense ()
Date: April 13, 2011 01:30PM

charging your fans $3.99 is an asshole move...case closed..end of list.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Haiku 5 ()
Date: April 13, 2011 01:35PM

Did anyone ever catch chad on the soda and snacks show? it was several years ago now but boy was it a piece of shit. When I hear about shows like that, I always wonder what the dipshit station manager or director of programming must be thinking. Why do they insult the public's intelligence with this kind of drivel?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: April 13, 2011 02:09PM

Where is this 3.99 thing coming from?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: BOADude ()
Date: April 13, 2011 02:18PM

It may be 3.99 on itunes, but its 2.99 on the ol website. Asking for pirated versions is the asshole move, not optionally paying for a show you enjoy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: April 13, 2011 05:08PM

I don't like the website because the downloads take forever,,,I also don't like filling out the paypal form every fuckin time I want to buy a show,,,the new website looks good, but it's functionally annoying

itunes is just easier,,,,shoot me, I'm impatient

Too impatient to even bother looking for the show for free on a torrents site,,,just don't care that much

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Date: April 13, 2011 05:30PM

BOADude Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It may be 3.99 on itunes, but its 2.99 on the ol
> website. Asking for pirated versions is the
> asshole move, not optionally paying for a show you
> enjoy.

Hey, Chad!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: April 14, 2011 12:24AM

Hatemotor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't like the website because the downloads
> take forever,,,I also don't like filling out the
> paypal form every fuckin time I want to buy a
> show,,,the new website looks good, but it's
> functionally annoying
>
> itunes is just easier,,,,shoot me, I'm impatient
>
> Too impatient to even bother looking for the show
> for free on a torrents site,,,just don't care that
> much

I mean I get it if you like Itunes since it's easier to throw on your ipod without synching, etc, but it really takes too long? It takes me maybe 10-15 seconds.

If you have a paypal account (it's free, requires no effort and makes things easier) then you just have to hit 'pay' and enter a password (much like itunes).

I don't think anyone gives enough of a crap to actually torrent the show. They are just acting like they are more important than they are.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ClubGetRight ()
Date: April 16, 2011 01:44AM

The last two weeks have been great, the drama has been ridiculous but riveting, and the Chad/Beau wrestlemania fight was hilarious. It is a bummer that all of Dukes' friends are leaving/now hated, because they are a great source of material (as much as I like Sven, I think he's had enough air time for a while).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Mark ()
Date: April 16, 2011 11:59AM

I watched Fat Dukes last night on the justintv. What a joke this guy is. Someone asked him if he liked the new foo fighters cd. In his most smug voice he answered "I don't listen to alternative rock. I listen to old crow medicine show...". He then went on to name all of the other folk bands he listens to these days.

Funny. Does anyone else remember him always talking about he listened to 90's alternative rock (example: Foo Fighters) when they were on WJFK?

Rob Stark was right. Chad goes through trends like he goes through alcohol.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: oscar ()
Date: April 16, 2011 12:16PM

atleast he has a job..for now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: scoots ()
Date: April 18, 2011 05:15PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Date: April 18, 2011 06:25PM

scoots Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> http://www.twitvid.com/HBVVQ
>
> HAHAHAHAHA!


Meatloaf is trying something different these days, huh?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Corey ()
Date: April 18, 2011 11:27PM

Some1 on his FB status aked who the fuck is lil wayne in response to 1 of Fat boy's Status. So i said to the guy "really? U dont know who lil wayne is" nex thing u know. Blocked. Because i didnt kiss his ass & agree with what he said. Now i'm really never gonna buy another premium episode. I'll just get them from that guy on twitter. Fuck You Fat Ass & ur band sucks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Date: April 18, 2011 11:37PM

You were blocked because Chad had "know" idea who L'il Wayne was? Fuck him in his stupid ear!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: F_catholics ()
Date: April 18, 2011 11:53PM

Gotta love his shirt - the Red Hand of Northern Ireland in the middle of the state of Virginia!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 19, 2011 12:09AM

Yeah, Dukes is an egomaniacal tub of lard.

But he does have his legions of yes-men. While I am a BOAD fan I don't think I care for him as a person too much.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: VA Phins Fan ()
Date: April 19, 2011 01:47AM

omg that twitvid is HILARIOUS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: April 19, 2011 08:31AM

TheNorthman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, Dukes is an egomaniacal tub of lard.
>
> But he does have his legions of yes-men. While I
> am a BOAD fan I don't think I care for him as a
> person too much.

Mostly because he's a self absorbed jack ass and really weird when you start learning more about him.

I mean he takes pictures of people in bad situations so he can try and use them as blackmail so that they can never say anything bad about him, etc.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Delores ()
Date: April 19, 2011 09:45AM

>
> I mean he takes pictures of people in bad
> situations so he can try and use them as blackmail
> so that they can never say anything bad about him,
> etc.


Are you fucking kidding me?????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: April 19, 2011 06:32PM

Delores Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > I mean he takes pictures of people in bad
> > situations so he can try and use them as
> blackmail
> > so that they can never say anything bad about
> him,
> > etc.
>
>
> Are you fucking kidding me?????

I mean I probably made it sound worse. He takes pictures of people in really embarrassing situations so that if they ever decide to not be his friends, he holds it over their heads if they decide to ever say anything about him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Yabels ()
Date: April 19, 2011 07:10PM

ChadIsFat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Delores Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > >
> > > I mean he takes pictures of people in bad
> > > situations so he can try and use them as
> > blackmail
> > > so that they can never say anything bad about
> > him,
> > > etc.
> >
> >
> > Are you fucking kidding me?????
>
> I mean I probably made it sound worse. He takes
> pictures of people in really embarrassing
> situations so that if they ever decide to not be
> his friends, he holds it over their heads if they
> decide to ever say anything about him.


This is true, but generally, Dukes can threaten to blackmail anybody by threatening to out them on the air, or on the podcast. See: Blueshorts and Othello, former Dukes lackies who decided to go it on their own. While I've got no love for those two hack jack-tools, Dukes came across as childish, whinny and bitter when they didn't show up for his birthday party.

And that "Wagon Wheel" cover is pretty damn bad considering the original vocal on that song isn't all that great.

Once this band phase is done, he'll be on, on, on to the next one (like Foo Fighters said).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 19, 2011 08:02PM

Yabels Wrote:
>
> This is true, but generally, Dukes can threaten to
> blackmail anybody by threatening to out them on
> the air, or on the podcast. See: Blueshorts and
> Othello, former Dukes lackies who decided to go it
> on their own. While I've got no love for those two
> hack jack-tools, Dukes came across as childish,
> whinny and bitter when they didn't show up for his
> birthday party.

Yeah, shitting on somebody through his podcast does seem to be his MO. No way he would do that on Lavar and Dukes. He doesn't have nearly the pull there to turn the afternoon drive show into his personal litter box and he knows it. Chad never even MENTIONS his podcast there either. I would imagine that CK or whoever is in charge there won't allow it or you know Chad would definately plug his podcast all the time and make it all about him.

Going after a fellow 106.7 employee on his terrestrial show would not fly either. Sports talk radio just isn't the same and that's probably part of the reason Chad wants out.

> Once this band phase is done, he'll be on, on, on
> to the next one (like Foo Fighters said).


Once this Harp and Eagle thing is done Chad should take up boxing or crossfit. Maybe even train for a 1/2 marathon.

edit: maybe he does mention his podcast on The Fan and I just haven't been listening when he did.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2011 08:04PM by TheNorthman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: April 19, 2011 10:13PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yabels Wrote:
> >
> > This is true, but generally, Dukes can threaten
> to
> > blackmail anybody by threatening to out them on
> > the air, or on the podcast. See: Blueshorts and
> > Othello, former Dukes lackies who decided to go
> it
> > on their own. While I've got no love for those
> two
> > hack jack-tools, Dukes came across as childish,
> > whinny and bitter when they didn't show up for
> his
> > birthday party.

Very much so

>
> Yeah, shitting on somebody through his podcast
> does seem to be his MO. No way he would do that
> on Lavar and Dukes. He doesn't have nearly the
> pull there to turn the afternoon drive show into
> his personal litter box and he knows it. Chad
> never even MENTIONS his podcast there either. I
> would imagine that CK or whoever is in charge
> there won't allow it or you know Chad would
> definately plug his podcast all the time and make
> it all about him.

Well, to be fair, it isn't the format to air that kind of stuff and his podcast could never be mentioned there. It isn't even slightly related to the radio station so it wouldn't be appropriate to say anything ever.

>
> Going after a fellow 106.7 employee on his
> terrestrial show would not fly either. Sports
> talk radio just isn't the same and that's probably
> part of the reason Chad wants out.

Once again, it isn't the format to do it. Maybe he would do it if it were talk radio but even then, who knows.

>
> edit: maybe he does mention his podcast on The
> Fan and I just haven't been listening when he did.

If he has I'd be stunned since I doubt he would be allowed to.

Also, Oscar now admits he was paying for everything for Kara but her Car payments. The car she used as an excuse to fuck Hardy. He paid for EVERYTHING else. Christ, the guy literally has no backbone.

AND he just wrote her a check for SEVEN HUNDRED dollars of groceries most of which were hair products and shit for her. And SHOCKER, he's still letting her live there.



Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2011 10:53PM by ChadIsFat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: April 19, 2011 10:50PM

New show is up! This time for real,,,,really it is



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2011 11:16PM by Hatemotor.
Attachments:
boad-placeholder.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: April 19, 2011 10:53PM

Is Kara Optimus and Oscar Megatron?

Seeing as how he's her total bitch? And Hate, you are obviously an insider since there is nothing up yet.



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2011 10:54PM by ChadIsFat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: April 19, 2011 11:02PM

ChadIsFat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is Kara Optimus and Oscar Megatron?
>
> Seeing as how he's her total bitch? And Hate, you
> are obviously an insider since there is nothing up
> yet.


OK,,,I had a few beers,,,,uhhhh,,,,later tonight i will edit that post

New show is up,,,very exciting!



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2011 11:22PM by Hatemotor.
Attachments:
new dress.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: April 20, 2011 12:12AM

One of the best podcasts yet,,,,Don and Mike stories from Jorman,,,,

And this guys hates,,HATES,,Don Geronimo,,,,,,,Rob(b) is a weasel,,,

Good Stuff!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 20, 2011 12:19AM

@ChadsFat: I agree. 106.7 is a sports talk so Chad talking about personal stuff would be frowned upon.

Not quite sure what Hatemotor posted but the transformers episode was last week's.

The title of the this week is "The Scholarship" which Oscar was talking about on the MOM show today in regard to Kara's $$$$.

Maybe Oscar has grown a spine. Maybe...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: April 20, 2011 12:27AM

Keep killing me! I had a few beers and jumped the gun by 10 minutes

I edited that post,,,,

THE NEW SHOW IS UP,,,,

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: April 20, 2011 08:34AM

TheNorthman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @ChadsFat: I agree. 106.7 is a sports talk so
> Chad talking about personal stuff would be frowned
> upon.
>
> Not quite sure what Hatemotor posted but the
> transformers episode was last week's.
>
> The title of the this week is "The Scholarship"
> which Oscar was talking about on the MOM show
> today in regard to Kara's $$$$.
>
> Maybe Oscar has grown a spine. Maybe...

Haven't listened to OnD yet but on the fatter guy's show Oscar still wrote the check for $700 and let's her live with him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: April 20, 2011 06:02PM

Lavar seems very agitated today on the fan show,,,he hasn't stopped yelling into the mic all show,,,odd considering he usually sounds barely awake,,,,

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: April 26, 2011 11:45PM

Time to dig out the thread for another week,,,we'll see if we have a show tonight

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 27, 2011 01:33AM

Hatemotor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Time to dig out the thread for another
> week,,,we'll see if we have a show tonight


New podcast is up.


http://bigoanddukes.com/home
Attachments:
standupguys%20(1).jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: April 27, 2011 01:25PM

Sounds like Dukes has been fired or will be fired any second now. Supposedly he is currently suspended but I think that is going to end in a firing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: msberg33 ()
Date: April 27, 2011 01:39PM

Anyone know why he was suspended?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 27, 2011 01:52PM

Yeah I got that impression too. So does anybody know what Chad did to get suspended?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Oh Boy ()
Date: April 27, 2011 04:00PM

Post on DCRTV says that Chad and Drab were IMing one another with "inappropriate things" about Lavar, and Lavar then found it on their computers. Also says that Chad should be back in a couple days and Drab is gone for the rest of the week.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: April 27, 2011 04:38PM

The other day Lavar seemed very angry on air and Chad seemed very subdued,,,

If Chad and Drab are dissing Lavar they must know the ride is over,,,

I don't think Lavar is a forgive and forget kind of guy,,,if the story is true I doubt Lavar will work with Chad any more,,,

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 95


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **        **     **  ********        **  ********  
 **        **     **     **           **  **     ** 
 **        **     **     **           **  **     ** 
 **        **     **     **           **  **     ** 
 **        **     **     **     **    **  **     ** 
 **        **     **     **     **    **  **     ** 
 ********   *******      **      ******   ********  
This forum powered by Phorum.