HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 95
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: September 10, 2011 10:43PM

.
Attachments:
Big O and Dukes chad dukes Oscar Santana 106.7 the Fan WJFK.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: September 10, 2011 10:58PM

I would congratulate VA phins fan,,,but he doesn't even visit his own thread anymore,,,

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: September 10, 2011 11:39PM

Hatemotor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would congratulate VA phins fan,,,but he doesn't
> even visit his own thread anymore,,,


I agree this is VA phins fan's creation but as you said he rarely posts here any more. He even said as much in a previous posts when he specicifally thanked me, you and ChadIsFat for keeping it going.

I've looked at the first 1-2 pages of this thread(before I was active on this site) and it used to be you, hatebreed_fricken_rules and VA phins fan and a couple other people that no longer post. Since then this thread has gotten much more active though.

As far as I know its the only place on the net that people can talk about the show that is not being moderated by people assocaated with the show and not risk being outed on FB or twitter and subsequently harrased by the "horde" for saying something that that LD does not approve of.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: September 10, 2011 11:50PM

Just one of many examples
Attachments:
Chad Dukes facebook twitter.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: September 11, 2011 12:10AM

Fear the horde,,,and their bad schtick,,,,

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: VA Phins Fan ()
Date: September 11, 2011 10:51AM

Hey guys, I still visit the message board daily, but rarely post. It has evolved into something different than when I started, but it still entertaining.

What I am most happy about is the freedom to criticize and talk openly about the podcast, former show, and whatever they may be doing now. I don't always agree with what the BOAD have to say. I feel bad for those who say things on their own facebook or twitter only to have Chad ridicule them, and publicly humiliate them for their own opinions on things.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Taylor ()
Date: September 11, 2011 12:30PM

Regardless of whether Chad was hitting on the Girl at his appearance, or discussing sports with her or whatever, doesn't it seem weird that the "psychos" that he's so worried about that he wants to either hire security or just refuse to attend anymore public appearances, are Girls?

I mean, I might understand if it was a pack of soccer hooligans, or some members of the "Pagans" that he had insulted, or maybe a rabid pack of Cowboys fans bent on kicking his ass, but these are two GIRLS! And he admits that he's SO afraid of them that he won't go onstage if he sees them.

I already admitted that I assumed Chad was hitting on the one he was talking to and that I might have been wrong about that, but the one LOCK-SOLID fact is that I saw both the one he was talking to, and her Sister, (although I'm taking Chad's word for it that they were Sisters. I thought they were just friends).

Neither of them was over 5'6" tall, or over 120lbs, and THESE are the huge physical threats that terrify him so badly?

He should have changed the story and at least made them into Aryan Nation goons or Mexican Cartel soldiers or something. It's just straight embarrassing that he's painted himself so petrified of two little college Chicks that he not only ran away from the bar, but that he said he will continue to run away everytime he sees them in public. Lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: September 11, 2011 01:13PM

I thought you implied that the boyfriend was about to beat up Chad??

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Taylor ()
Date: September 11, 2011 01:26PM

The boyfriend seemed righteous pissed and had words with Chad's brother and entourage. It's just that in re-listening to the Podcast I noticed that he really didn't call the boyfriend out that much, or say "Yeah, this crazy guy was trying to kick my ass for yelling at his girlfriend.". It seemed to be the Girl that he was scared of. It would make more sense to me if it was the boyfriend that made him leave early but in the 'cast he seems to blame it squarely on a Girl.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2011 01:27PM by Taylor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: September 12, 2011 03:50PM

New Rally the Horde is up....

Hopefully it's a good one. It's with Dick Smokehand and Dan Creecy.
Attachments:
rthredonblack-1.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Kk82 ()
Date: September 12, 2011 05:02PM

Those two idiots can barely speak, let alone in front of a microphone and be entertaining. I would be mortified to my name attached to some project like this with those two, I hope Oscar and Chad are too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: September 12, 2011 11:31PM

Dick is actually pretty good so far.... Creasy is Creasy. The listener on (not Chloe, the guy) is the best by far.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: mgginva ()
Date: September 13, 2011 01:30AM

Chad Dukes is a big mouthed blowhard that just keeps on blathering and insulting away and he's just so filled with his own intelligence. I hope he goes mute I really do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Bluedick ()
Date: September 13, 2011 07:52AM

....and why is Creasy co-hosting a podcast again? I am sure he has an impressive broadcast resume, I just can't seem to remember any of the details about it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Bruce ()
Date: September 13, 2011 08:38AM

RTH sucks ever since Dukes decided to get rid of listeners in favor of his crew of starf'ers. The best one was just Zohan and fans. Then they added Sven which brings any show down a notch, and now it's just a celebration of Dukes by a group of his friends with maybe one listener. Oh boy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: pissfishhand ()
Date: September 13, 2011 08:50AM

having a show about your show to talk only about you means you have to have people you can really trust, so go get your little friends who hang on your every word and have them parrot whatever it is you want them to say, even if it sounds like they are talking with your cock and balls in their mouth. Hey, it's FREE CONTENT, YOU SHOULD BE LOVING THIS!!!!!



there will be more content on this on reloaded, so be sure to buy the newest episode.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Fat Food World Tour ()
Date: September 13, 2011 08:53AM

Only thing that annoys me more than the self-proclaimed "Lord Dukes" is the sad bunch that makes up "The Horde" who are so obviously desperate for a sense of belonging. They all actually believe that they're close "friends" with this "celebrity". Pathetic. Hey look at me, I'm actually doing "the maneuver" while typing this post on my iPhone...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Ultimate Loser ()
Date: September 13, 2011 08:55AM

look at me, I am playing a frisbee game with a local radio personality, LOOK AT ME!!!!! Look, I took my short off becuase he told me to so I could take a picture of myself eating fast food, LOOK AT ME!!!! He has a band now, I am going to go have a beer and listen, LOOK AT ME!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Lord Fukes ()
Date: September 13, 2011 08:56AM

pissfishhand Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> having a show about your show to talk only about
> you means you have to have people you can really
> trust, so go get your little friends who hang on
> your every word and have them parrot whatever it
> is you want them to say, even if it sounds like
> they are talking with your cock and balls in their
> mouth. Hey, it's FREE CONTENT, YOU SHOULD BE
> LOVING THIS!!!!!
>
>
>
> there will be more content on this on reloaded, so
> be sure to buy the newest episode.


Wait a second, they made it very clear from the start they would never tease a segment on Reloaded, or say this conversation will be continued on Reloaded. Reloaded will be the same show, just with curse words.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: September 13, 2011 09:38AM

Bruce Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> RTH sucks ever since Dukes decided to get rid of
> listeners in favor of his crew of starf'ers. The
> best one was just Zohan and fans. Then they added
> Sven which brings any show down a notch, and now
> it's just a celebration of Dukes by a group of his
> friends with maybe one listener. Oh boy.


It's true. The one with Zohan and the fans was so far and away the best one that it isn't even close. Chad is REALLY insecure and scared though so he can't have anyone criticize anything. Therefore he will pack a show like this with his cronies and yes men. He doesn't want anyone with a spine that might actually voice an opinion critical of Mr. Sisson.

>Wait a second, they made it very clear from the start they would never tease a segment on Reloaded, or say this conversation will be continued on Reloaded. Reloaded will be the same show, just with curse words.

That's a little thing we like to call lying. They tease it all the time. Half of the time the main show is only there to advertise something or try to get people to buy reloaded.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: SHOCKED! ()
Date: September 13, 2011 09:43AM

ChadIsFat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bruce Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > RTH sucks ever since Dukes decided to get rid
> of
> > listeners in favor of his crew of starf'ers.
> The
> > best one was just Zohan and fans. Then they
> added
> > Sven which brings any show down a notch, and
> now
> > it's just a celebration of Dukes by a group of
> his
> > friends with maybe one listener. Oh boy.
>
>
> It's true. The one with Zohan and the fans was so
> far and away the best one that it isn't even
> close. Chad is REALLY insecure and scared though
> so he can't have anyone criticize anything.
> Therefore he will pack a show like this with his
> cronies and yes men. He doesn't want anyone with
> a spine that might actually voice an opinion
> critical of Mr. Sisson.
>
> >Wait a second, they made it very clear from the
> start they would never tease a segment on
> Reloaded, or say this conversation will be
> continued on Reloaded. Reloaded will be the same
> show, just with curse words.
>
> That's a little thing we like to call lying. They
> tease it all the time. Half of the time the main
> show is only there to advertise something or try
> to get people to buy reloaded.


I am SHOCKED, SHOCKED!!! If there is anyone out there who actually believed this when they sid it, give me the money you were going to spend on Reloaded and I will take us drinking instead. You'll have more fun and probably not remember a thing, unlike the Reloaded....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadBrainWashing ()
Date: September 13, 2011 06:15PM

Fat Food World Tour Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Only thing that annoys me more than the
> self-proclaimed "Lord Dukes" is the sad bunch that
> makes up "The Horde" who are so obviously
> desperate for a sense of belonging. They all
> actually believe that they're close "friends" with
> this "celebrity".


Wow your comment nailed it. Chad carries a gun, posts some country music lyrics and hangs a flag on this "horde" proclaim him as the number 1 American of all time.

Chad has never served his country. Not that hard to go to MEPS and go in dumbass and these guys just slurp up every word he says.

Now all of a sudden Chad doesn't like MMA so all these minions are against it too. Chad should have been a cult leader.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Fat Food World Tour ()
Date: September 13, 2011 10:49PM

Anyone else think this particular bit is getting old? The guy that posted this on "Lord Duke's" FB wall was obviously upset that he couldn't be there to support Fat Dukes and sincere in letting him know that he wanted to be there but couldn't. The fat bastard should be flattered but instead, throws the guy to "The Horde" for unnecessary ridicule. Fat fuck keeps shitting on those that support him for his own pleasure and one day it will come back to bite him in the ass.
Attachments:
300363_2418750664998_1138327999_32921445_1955262227_n.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: September 14, 2011 01:06AM

New show is up.

RTH (for the 10 minutes I could stomach it) was unlistenable. When somebody said for the 5th time that Chad was such a great singer I just closed out the media player.

@ Creasy and Peter(If you guys read this): I think you guys are Ok and I'm not knocking your skills behind the microphone (I know you guys are just starting up and doing it for free) but try to not make it such a Fat Dukes promo.

My advice, for what its worth, is to get listeners who are not in the inner circle and talk objectively about the show.

Of course you might loose your spot if you do that.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2011 01:14AM by TheNorthman.
Attachments:
boad-placeholder.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: dont know why anyone follows him ()
Date: September 14, 2011 01:10AM

Fat Food World Tour Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyone else think this particular bit is getting
> old? The guy that posted this on "Lord Duke's" FB
> wall was obviously upset that he couldn't be there
> to support Fat Dukes and sincere in letting him
> know that he wanted to be there but couldn't. The
> fat bastard should be flattered but instead,
> throws the guy to "The Horde" for unnecessary
> ridicule. Fat fuck keeps shitting on those that
> support him for his own pleasure and one day it
> will come back to bite him in the ass.


i saw that too. i dont know whats more pathetic the fact that he found that insulting or that everyone was so fast to jump to his defense. i love the people that call him "sir" as well. i would comment on it but i dont want him too defriennd me so i can keep seeing these great pieces of comedy. i still hope for the day a big time celebrity or player puts him in his place

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Littles ()
Date: September 14, 2011 04:09AM

Listening to the show & for the last 4 or 5 weeks Oscar unleashed that horribly annoying fake ass laugh. Oh it just kills me that he tries to muster up a chuckle to try to appease Fat Chad. This week was by far the worst. Listen around the 17:53 mark & listen to him trying sooo hard, too hard. Another thing I don't think for 1 second if someone came to Dukes' house he would actually have the balls to use 1 of the many guns. Classic bully, knows he can't fight, get s-load of guns.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Lord Dukes ()
Date: September 14, 2011 06:44AM

Van Halen sucks. That is all. Now go forth and parrot what I say.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: frankie ()
Date: September 14, 2011 07:53AM

Littles Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Listening to the show & for the last 4 or 5 weeks
> Oscar unleashed that horribly annoying fake ass
> laugh. Oh it just kills me that he tries to muster
> up a chuckle to try to appease Fat Chad. This week
> was by far the worst. Listen around the 17:53 mark
> & listen to him trying sooo hard, too hard.
> Another thing I don't think for 1 second if
> someone came to Dukes' house he would actually
> have the balls to use 1 of the many guns. Classic
> bully, knows he can't fight, get s-load of guns.

Screw that, if I worked in any public position whatsoever I'd have at least a couple guns, there are a ton of lunatics out there who think people on tv or the radio are talking to them personally or something. You wouldn't want to wait until some nutbag shows up at your house to realize you should have some protection. Obviously chad takes it to a bit of an extreme, and I don't advocate pistols for home defense (they can easily shoot through a wall and hit someone on the other side who you did not realize was there). He also seems a bit irrisponsible leaving them laying around and not treating them with the proper respect.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Cakes ()
Date: September 14, 2011 08:21AM

-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyone else think this particular bit is getting
> old? The guy that posted this on "Lord Duke's" FB
> wall was obviously upset that he couldn't be there
> to support Fat Dukes and sincere in letting him
> know that he wanted to be there but couldn't. The
> fat bastard should be flattered but instead,
> throws the guy to "The Horde" for unnecessary
> ridicule. Fat fuck keeps shitting on those that
> support him for his own pleasure and one day it
> will come back to bite him in the ass.

I was actually taken aback by this particular incident. I'm a big fan of the show (frankly, more the old show than the new format). The guy who wrote, "wish I could" or something to that effect got berated, called an asshole, and generally disrespected all because of some perceived slight on the part of Dukes.

Chad used to be more of a well rounded character (maybe a person too). "Angry Chad" seems to be all you get now and that's sad and frankly not entertaining anymore.

That being said, I'll still support the show but I hope for more (that is, better). Chad, stop being so damned angry at everything...christ.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Ar ()
Date: September 14, 2011 08:23AM

I'm tempted to make a FB account and harass these zeroes like "Steve Ragland" and Eddie whatever. What a couples of losers. "we" talk about it? I am sure that is what every listener dreams of, having a few idiots pile on someone (who at least used to be a fan too) because Dukes wasn't pleased with the post. People should just create a bunch of different accounts and shut down his wall. Also shut down over the top idiots like Steven and Eddie. What adult goes by "Eddie" anyway?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: youre the problem ()
Date: September 14, 2011 10:07AM

Cakes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Anyone else think this particular bit is
> getting
> > old? The guy that posted this on "Lord Duke's"
> FB
> > wall was obviously upset that he couldn't be
> there
> > to support Fat Dukes and sincere in letting him
> > know that he wanted to be there but couldn't.
> The
> > fat bastard should be flattered but instead,
> > throws the guy to "The Horde" for unnecessary
> > ridicule. Fat fuck keeps shitting on those that
> > support him for his own pleasure and one day it
> > will come back to bite him in the ass.
>
> I was actually taken aback by this particular
> incident. I'm a big fan of the show (frankly, more
> the old show than the new format). The guy who
> wrote, "wish I could" or something to that effect
> got berated, called an asshole, and generally
> disrespected all because of some perceived slight
> on the part of Dukes.
>
> Chad used to be more of a well rounded character
> (maybe a person too). "Angry Chad" seems to be
> all you get now and that's sad and frankly not
> entertaining anymore.
>
> That being said, I'll still support the show but I
> hope for more (that is, better). Chad, stop being
> so damned angry at everything...christ.


youre the reason why he can be an asshole cus you keep supporting him even though in reality all you like is the old show and desperately hope for it to come back when now as chad gets fatter he turns into a bigger asshole. he does that people people follow him and respond. if people stopped listening or ignored him it would stop real fast

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: September 14, 2011 11:09AM

So that guy Bussell's is back to doing their t shirts? He and Chad a terrible shit fit while he made shirts for WJFK and Chad told him to fuck off basically.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: hypocrite anyone? ()
Date: September 14, 2011 12:31PM

Just posted by Lord Dukes: And like clockwork, the day after we tape O&D, I get an emotional facebook message. This time from a person we were not even talking about. It's just a fun little talk show, people. If you can't handle it, there is plenty of drek out there.

This is the same person who won't let people post, or talk about him?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Fat Food World Tour ()
Date: September 14, 2011 12:37PM

Ok, who here sent Lord Dukes an emotional facebook message? Show yourselves or The Horde will hunt you to the ends of the earth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Bluedick ()
Date: September 14, 2011 12:42PM

Fat Food World Tour Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ok, who here sent Lord Dukes an emotional facebook
> message? Show yourselves or The Horde will hunt
> you to the ends of the earth.


Ok, I admit it.....it was me. I just can't take it anymore.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Thad ()
Date: September 14, 2011 02:10PM

Maybe people are emotional about how great RTH was. I know I love nothing more than to hear some people get in a room and stroke Chad Dukes' ego. At least on the Stern after show, which RTH is ripping off (they admit it), Bababooey and co. Will criticize Howard or Robin from time to time. Or definitely other Stern staffers. The conflict feeds into the show. Maybe that is why Howard is Howard, he can stand to hear someone criticize him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: September 14, 2011 02:24PM

hypocrite anyone? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just posted by Lord Dukes: And like clockwork,
> the day after we tape O&D, I get an emotional
> facebook message. This time from a person we were
> not even talking about. It's just a fun little
> talk show, people. If you can't handle it, there
> is plenty of drek out there.
>
> This is the same person who won't let people post,
> or talk about him?

That doesn't even make sense. Like clockwork? I don't recall him ever bitching about getting facebook messages from people he doesn't talk about. I think Chad is just trying to find something to bitch about. Maybe it came form someone Chad DID talk about but wants to sound all nonchalant about.

Most likely though, he made it up.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2011 02:25PM by ChadIsFat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadisNoHoward ()
Date: September 15, 2011 03:11AM

Thad Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Maybe people are emotional about how great RTH
> was. I know I love nothing more than to hear some
> people get in a room and stroke Chad Dukes' ego.
> At least on the Stern after show, which RTH is
> ripping off (they admit it), Bababooey and co.
> Will criticize Howard or Robin from time to time.
> Or definitely other Stern staffers. The conflict
> feeds into the show. Maybe that is why Howard is
> Howard, he can stand to hear someone criticize
> him.

Another really good comment. On Howard and other shows there is conflict and that makes the show really good. As arrogant as Chad and the horde are they need to look at shows like Howard. Yes Howard is the leader but he can be criticized. Guys like Ronnie and JD have 10 times the number of followers on twitter than Chad.

I wonder how mad Chad is that Lavar has so many more twitter followers than him.

The other post above from facebook is also really sad. I don't follow his facebook page but the guy was just making a simple statement and then all the lemmings follow. Someone should alert that guy to this thread.

Also Chad no one gives a shit that you fly an American flag and listen to southern music....it doesn't make you "super American". Go serve your country!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: I wonder ()
Date: September 15, 2011 07:54AM

I wonder how mad Chad is he had to swallow his pride and continue to work with that jackass lavar. He says he doesn't like sports talk, he obviously doesn't care for working with lavar based on the messaging fiasco with Drab, so then he signs a contract to continue working with him for two more years. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to pay the bills, but it still must be a kick in the dick. Who knows, maybe Harp and Eagle will take off and get a recording contract.....hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: No way out ()
Date: September 15, 2011 09:27AM

Dukes had to do it. On the podcast, they have made many references to attempts they've made to sell the show to a station. The demand just isn't there from the 3 companies that own all the stations. Stern or O&A are probably the only people who could get a "hot talk" show on the air in a major network right now.

Remember, Dukes has no degree and nothing but retail experience to fall back on. He isn't particularly likeable, and his attitude sucks. Oscar had a degree and probably excels at "business BS". I imagine he fits in well in the corporate world. Dukes wouldn't. He had to stay on the air with that bucket of rocks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: September 15, 2011 01:07PM

ChadisNoHoward Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thad Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> Someone should alert that
> guy to this thread.
>
> Also Chad no one gives a shit that you fly an
> American flag and listen to southern music....it
> doesn't make you "super American". Go serve your
> country!


Dukes is WELL aware of this board. they all are. He hates it or any mention of it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Kara_Lee ()
Date: September 15, 2011 02:21PM

Chad flipped out on Zohan when he found out that lots of the Horde had started flocking to this message board after he mentioned it on one of the podcasts. He also got in Drab's face and wanted to fight him for not edititing it out.

Granted Chad was drunk but Drab just laughed and said something along the lines of "Take it eary fat-boy and have another double-cheeseburger".

Since then people know better than to bring this up to Dukes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Bradley Fukerton, III ()
Date: September 15, 2011 02:22PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ChadisNoHoward Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Thad Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > Someone should alert that
> > guy to this thread.
> >
> > Also Chad no one gives a shit that you fly an
> > American flag and listen to southern
> music....it
> > doesn't make you "super American". Go serve
> your
> > country!
>
>
> Dukes is WELL aware of this board. they all are.
> He hates it or any mention of it.


I am sure he hates any mention of this board...and can't wait to read what people are saying about him every chance he can.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: September 15, 2011 02:31PM

Kara_Lee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Granted Chad was drunk but Drab just laughed and
> said something along the lines of "Take it eary
> fat-boy and have another double-cheeseburger".

Damn, I just laughed out loud and people are looking at me weird at the office now. I don't whether or not to believe the above claim (I'm leaning towards no) but it would be funny as hell if it were true.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Murray ()
Date: September 15, 2011 02:48PM

Bradley Fukerton, III Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TheNorthman Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ChadisNoHoward Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Thad Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > Someone should alert that
> > > guy to this thread.
> > >
> > > Also Chad no one gives a shit that you fly an
> > > American flag and listen to southern
> > music....it
> > > doesn't make you "super American". Go serve
> > your
> > > country!
> >
> >
> > Dukes is WELL aware of this board. they all are.
>
> > He hates it or any mention of it.
>
>
> I am sure he hates any mention of this board...and
> can't wait to read what people are saying about
> him every chance he can.


no doubt, why else would he be mad at what is said here?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: One Question ()
Date: September 15, 2011 02:57PM

In all seriousness, how many of the people who post on here went to any of the live shows, or are planning to go. Just wondering what they were really like or if they would be willing to recap here afterwards.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: September 15, 2011 03:23PM

I've never been to any live shows. They have posted some of them up as podcasts. They seem similar to their regular shows but of course they feed of the crowd. Once they had Drab kiss Sven and Oscar kiss some other dude on stage.

In my opinion that was pretty close to rock bottom. If they have to resort to that sort of thing they should just give it up. Can you imagine Opie or Anthony, or Howard or even Don and Mike doing some shit like that???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: craig ()
Date: September 15, 2011 06:13PM

I can imagine don faking a fall off a stage at cal expo for media attention!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Yabels ()
Date: September 15, 2011 06:19PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've never been to any live shows. They have
> posted some of them up as podcasts. They seem
> similar to their regular shows but of course they
> feed of the crowd. Once they had Drab kiss Sven
> and Oscar kiss some other dude on stage.
>
> In my opinion that was pretty close to rock
> bottom. If they have to resort to that sort of
> thing they should just give it up. Can you
> imagine Opie or Anthony, or Howard or even Don and
> Mike doing some shit like that???

Mike? Absolutely.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Fad Dukes ()
Date: September 15, 2011 08:00PM

I cashed out on Big O and Dukes awhile back. I don't find the show entertaining anymore and Dukes has become an even bigger dick than before. It's retarded how he alienates people who support his show. You're going to cast out someone who says "Would if I could"?

All of the sudden he only likes Country and Folk music? Anyone remember when he praised all sorts of 90's alternative music when they were on the air?

He hates UFC? The guy who called his listeners pussies because they didn't like the sport!

I was a huge fan back in the day. I remember sitting in the car an extra 15-20 minutes just to hear what came next. Now I can't even bring myself to download a podcast that is 100x more convenient to listen too.

The only reason people still listen is because they can't wait to watch the whole BOAD brand crumble to the ground. And it will happen sooner than later.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Hmmm ()
Date: September 15, 2011 10:19PM

Dukes just seems to be a guy who just jumps around from new thing to new thing, and swears off anything else as awful.

Although part of me does wonder about the timing of new "country" Chad. Irish Chad seemed to die real fast, but country is sticking. He didn't really kick into this stuff hard until after things became stressed with Lavar. We all know Dukes is a racist deep down, so I wonder if the whole "super white" thing with old country and folk, and his dismissal of MMA is some sort of push back against Lavar and non-whites in general. He is separating himself onto "whites only" interests.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: September 15, 2011 10:28PM

And let's not forget,,One of his favorite movies is The Wild Wonderful Whites of West Virginia,,,

I gotta thank him for recommending that one,,,damn funny



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2011 10:28PM by Hatemotor.
Attachments:
81dL7G7JhNL__AA1500_.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Andrew Ryan ()
Date: September 15, 2011 10:39PM

I gotta agree with you there, Wild and Wonderful Whites will stay on my DVR for a LOOOOONG time... that and Inglorious Basterds.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: September 15, 2011 10:50PM

One Question Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In all seriousness, how many of the people who
> post on here went to any of the live shows, or are
> planning to go. Just wondering what they were
> really like or if they would be willing to recap
> here afterwards.


I've been to some of their live events for WJFK and I've seen Oscar out and about at times in Glover Park.

Honestly, Chad wasn't that bad in person but Oscar really does have an entitled streak. He also gets really drunk and sort of creepy with girls. To be fair though, I've also seen him be really nice to fans at times.

I've seen Oscar more recently and he is far douchier than he used to be. Chad also seems like more of a shithead.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Oscar ()
Date: September 16, 2011 12:46AM

ChadIsFat is Dukes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: September 16, 2011 01:23AM

Oscar Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ChadIsFat is Dukes.


Have your read any of the things ChadIsFat has said here about Dukes?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: MultipleChad ()
Date: September 16, 2011 01:25AM

Hmmm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> Although part of me does wonder about the timing
> of new "country" Chad. Irish Chad seemed to die
> real fast, but country is sticking.

haha, nice so we have

Irish Chad
Rugby Chad
Frisbee Chad
Country Chad
Alt Rock Chad
UFC Chad
Wrestling Chad
Diet Chad
Fat Chad
Gun Chad
Don Geronimo wannabe Chad


I'm sure I'm missing a lot but yeah the guy does jump from one thing to another and the horde members who don't jump with him will be blocked forever....bow down before Lord Dukes!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: More Dukes ()
Date: September 16, 2011 07:40AM

Video game Chad
Star Wars Chad
RROD Chad
Guitar Chad
Fat Tire Chad
Foursquare Chad
Elliptical Chad


MultipleChad Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hmmm Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> >
> > Although part of me does wonder about the
> timing
> > of new "country" Chad. Irish Chad seemed to
> die
> > real fast, but country is sticking.
>
> haha, nice so we have
>
> Irish Chad
> Rugby Chad
> Frisbee Chad
> Country Chad
> Alt Rock Chad
> UFC Chad
> Wrestling Chad
> Diet Chad
> Fat Chad
> Gun Chad
> Don Geronimo wannabe Chad
>
>
> I'm sure I'm missing a lot but yeah the guy does
> jump from one thing to another and the horde
> members who don't jump with him will be blocked
> forever....bow down before Lord Dukes!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Fat Fool World Tour ()
Date: September 16, 2011 08:46AM

MultipleChad Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hmmm Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> >
> > Although part of me does wonder about the
> timing
> > of new "country" Chad. Irish Chad seemed to
> die
> > real fast, but country is sticking.
>
> haha, nice so we have
>
> Irish Chad
> Rugby Chad
> Frisbee Chad
> Country Chad
> Alt Rock Chad
> UFC Chad
> Wrestling Chad
> Diet Chad
> Fat Chad
> Gun Chad
> Don Geronimo wannabe Chad
>
>
> I'm sure I'm missing a lot but yeah the guy does
> jump from one thing to another and the horde
> members who don't jump with him will be blocked
> forever....bow down before Lord Dukes!!


Once there was even Basketball Chad (if you can believe that)
Comic Book Chad
Comedian Chad
Anti-iPhone Chad
iPhone Chad
Anti-Facebook Chad
Facebook Chad
KanJam Chad...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: bobbafeet ()
Date: September 16, 2011 09:01AM

dont forget Breast Reduction surgery Chad

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Fat Fool World Tour ()
Date: September 16, 2011 09:06AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: R.E. Lee ()
Date: September 16, 2011 10:08AM

Fat Fool World Tour Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Don't know if this has been posted here before or
> not. Typical Lord Dukes:
>
> http://rbodine.wordpress.com/2011/07/14/chaddukes-
> needs-some-counseling-unprofessional-mentions-1067
> thefandc-kennyflorian/


That is funny seeing Dukes is kind of a Civil War "buff" and I wouldn't be surprised if you saw him wearing a straw hat and overalls at the next Harp and Eagle show with his bandanna. Look in the mirror buddy.

On a side note, how long until Dukes is all in on Google+ and ridiculing others for using Facebook?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Fad Chad ()
Date: September 16, 2011 11:15AM

Anti-Inception Chad

Inception Chad

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: MultipleChad ()
Date: September 16, 2011 12:55PM

!
>
>
> Once there was even Basketball Chad (if you can
> believe that)
>


Basketball Chad, what the hell? when was that phase? That was a good Friday laugh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: dont know why anyone follows him ()
Date: September 16, 2011 03:37PM

has anyone else noticed that despite chads best efforts to make people believe this show is hugely popular that their facebook fan page only has 5000-6000 likes. if the show was so great you would think it would have a lot more

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Mark Zuckerburg ()
Date: September 16, 2011 09:27PM

dont know why anyone follows him Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> has anyone else noticed that despite chads best
> efforts to make people believe this show is hugely
> popular that their facebook fan page only has
> 5000-6000 likes. if the show was so great you
> would think it would have a lot more

I really do think this is attributable to the listeners just not giving a shit about social media. I haven't touched my Facebook page in 3 years. I have a Twitter account, but just read it like a news feed. I don't "tweet" anything. None of my friends know I have one, nor are they missing out on anything.

Dukes has even talked about it on the show with his "stupid listener" voice he likes to do (because we are all dumb) saying "but I don't use Twitter or Facebook". Apparently Dukes thinks everyone should start an account because he wants you to. Guess that hasn't happened. He also thinks everyone should follow Sven Lloyd, Rally the Horde, Ultimate Frisbee and Rob Stark. No thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Historian ()
Date: September 16, 2011 09:29PM

MultipleChad Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> !
> >
> >
> > Once there was even Basketball Chad (if you can
> > believe that)
> >
>
>
> Basketball Chad, what the hell? when was that
> phase? That was a good Friday laugh.


When they were on WJFK Dukes used to have a pickup game every week or so. I think Oscar made a rare appearance every now and then. Afterward he would hang outside of the 7-11 or something with his "mafia" of hangers on at that time. Hence "Icebox Mafia" because they would be outside the bag of ice cooler.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: September 16, 2011 09:30PM

I hate facebook....

I hate twitter too,,,,


Fuck "social media"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: F.S.M. ()
Date: September 16, 2011 09:40PM

Hatemotor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hate facebook....
>
> I hate twitter too,,,,
>
>
> Fuck "social media"


Same here. fuck social media. it's turning everyone into a bunch of kansas city fagotts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: September 16, 2011 10:53PM

Didn't Chad Dukes get into a fight with JP a long time ago? I've heard them both mention this and that Dukes got his ass beat but I dont really know anything else about this. I even remember listening to Chad and JP talk about it briefly on an archived podcast back when BOAD was still on air and JP called in or stopped by but they didn't really say why they fought.

Was this a planned fight at an event or appearance or did something between the two of them blow up to the point where it turned into a physical confrontation?

I'm leaning toward the latter but I don't know for sure.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ChadIsGay ()
Date: September 17, 2011 02:44AM

ChadIsFat will tell us the real story. I'm sure Dukes got his ass beat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: JP ()
Date: September 17, 2011 08:52AM

Makes sense seeing JP might be one of the few people more arrogant than Dukes. At least Dukes can be good on the air. JP never is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Fat Fool World Tour ()
Date: September 17, 2011 09:09AM

F.S.M. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hatemotor Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I hate facebook....
> >
> > I hate twitter too,,,,
> >
> >
> > Fuck "social media"
>
>
> Same here. fuck social media. it's turning
> everyone into a bunch of kansas city fagotts.


We're all on the same team here, but aren't message boards really the godfather of social media? Just sayin...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: September 17, 2011 01:24PM

Message boards don't require your constant attention,,,if I don't visit FFXU for a few days I don't get e-mails telling me I'm missing new stories or whatever like facebook,,,,

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Taylor ()
Date: September 17, 2011 01:53PM

Hatemotor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Message boards don't require your constant
> attention,,,if I don't visit FFXU for a few days I
> don't get e-mails telling me I'm missing new
> stories or whatever like facebook,,,,


Yeah, it SUCKS having to be aware of news and developments in the lives of people you love and care about, lol.

Now BACK TO THE TOPIC! "Chad Dukes, rabid Patriot? or scaredy-cat afraid of his own shadow?" Discuss.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: dont know why anyone follows him ()
Date: September 18, 2011 12:26AM

just saw some guy on facebook who tagged pictures of their show. they included two shirtless guys rubbing nipples and humping each other. sweet show...........

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: big boi ()
Date: September 18, 2011 09:03AM

Can't forget Outkast Chad

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Yabels ()
Date: September 18, 2011 11:15AM

dont know why anyone follows him Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> just saw some guy on facebook who tagged pictures
> of their show. they included two shirtless guys
> rubbing nipples and humping each other. sweet
> show...........


HAH! Not to mention their "special guest" they were hyping on the show (other than Beau Buzzbank) was none other than LFF himself, Mike O'Meara! I can picture what he said on stage:

"Helllo HORDE! MY show blah blah blah...Oscar is funny on MY show too...Our shows aren't in competition or anything...blah blah blah...my dog poops a lot."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Who the F cares? ()
Date: September 18, 2011 02:11PM

Really? A surprise guest was Beau? Say what you want about Omeara but at least he has name recognition outside of the O&D universe. Beau is just one of Chad's friends. Hope the Pietasters were good at least.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: don't know ()
Date: September 18, 2011 03:41PM

both shows suck. i have nothing more to say.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Anyone ()
Date: September 18, 2011 08:31PM

Anyone else notice Dukes' 2-2:30 AM rant about "manliness" on Twitter last night. He fired off a ton of tweets in succession about how men "should" act.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: dont know why anyone follows him ()
Date: September 18, 2011 08:34PM

Anyone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyone else notice Dukes' 2-2:30 AM rant about
> "manliness" on Twitter last night. He fired off a
> ton of tweets in succession about how men "should"
> act.


hahahaha yes, it took all my self control not to respond to them

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: the tailsman ()
Date: September 18, 2011 08:40PM

Anyone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyone else notice Dukes' 2-2:30 AM rant about
> "manliness" on Twitter last night. He fired off a
> ton of tweets in succession about how men "should"
> act.


yeah, men in their 30's should not be so engrossed in the main street mafia, should not wear a hat backwards, should not have hair in a pony tail and should not be morbidly obese.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: dont know why anyone follows him ()
Date: September 18, 2011 08:47PM

the tailsman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyone Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Anyone else notice Dukes' 2-2:30 AM rant about
> > "manliness" on Twitter last night. He fired off
> a
> > ton of tweets in succession about how men
> "should"
> > act.
>
>
> yeah, men in their 30's should not be so engrossed
> in the main street mafia, should not wear a hat
> backwards, should not have hair in a pony tail and
> should not be morbidly obese.



you forgot they shouldnt act like a child when some disagrees with them, should not more emotional than a 15 year old girl, and should not live in a star wars fantasy land

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Also ()
Date: September 18, 2011 09:04PM

A man also should have enough respect for himself to stop hanging out with young guys who constantly leach off you for food, drink, lodging and jobs from time to time. If kick my friends to the curb if they treated me the way people like Stark the pizzaboy treat him.

And maybe there is a difference between a man and a "gentleman", but in my book a real man understands humility, even if you have a reason to gloat. You also don't treat people like crap by default.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: September 18, 2011 09:40PM

Did anybody get reloaded this week?

If so, how was it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Fat Cap ()
Date: September 18, 2011 10:19PM

Dukes is like Corned Beef. Not really irish and really fatty.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Bradley Fukerton ()
Date: September 19, 2011 09:07AM

Don't forget "Cider is for pussies Chad" and the a recent picture with a bottle of cider sitting on his coffee table at home. Hypocrite.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Mike O'Meara ()
Date: September 19, 2011 09:32AM

Please, nobody is a bigger hypocrite than me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: poopstick ()
Date: September 19, 2011 09:36AM

Yabels Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> HAH! Not to mention their "special guest" they
> were hyping on the show (other than Beau Buzzbank)
> was none other than LFF himself, Mike O'Meara! I
> can picture what he said on stage:
>
> "Helllo HORDE! MY show blah blah blah...Oscar is
> funny on MY show too...Our shows aren't in
> competition or anything...blah blah blah...my dog
> poops a lot."


Yeah, that sounds about right

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: H&HOver ()
Date: September 19, 2011 07:39PM

I'm actually getting excited for O&D episodes again, it seems like Folksy Dukes is starting to cool down and they're starting to go back to what made all of us fans of them in the first place.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: September 19, 2011 09:45PM

H&HOver Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
it seems like Folksy Dukes is starting to
> cool down and they're starting to go back to what
> made all of us fans of them in the first place.


I hope you are right but this may just be wishful thinking. I am really not interested in hyper-defensive, Chad who can only stand the sound of his own voice if he is putting somebody else down.

Maybe with his new contract in place and the end of summer here, he will chill out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Woodchuck ()
Date: September 20, 2011 01:30AM

Bradley Fukerton Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Don't forget "Cider is for pussies Chad" and the a
> recent picture with a bottle of cider sitting on
> his coffee table at home. Hypocrite.

Ha! Today he was saying how much he loved Woodchuck Cider. Asshole.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Fat Fool World Tour ()
Date: September 20, 2011 09:01AM

What a fat piece of shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Jew Boy ()
Date: September 20, 2011 10:44AM

I love that Sven was eliminated almost completely. I hope he stays gone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: FightNight ()
Date: September 20, 2011 11:47AM

The fight w/JP was at HFS when Chad was an intern/hangeron/whatever, they did an expo boxing match and JP knocked Chad out IIRC, I know JP won.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: dont know why anyone follows him ()
Date: September 20, 2011 12:34PM

Woodchuck Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bradley Fukerton Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Don't forget "Cider is for pussies Chad" and the
> a
> > recent picture with a bottle of cider sitting
> on
> > his coffee table at home. Hypocrite.
>
> Ha! Today he was saying how much he loved
> Woodchuck Cider. Asshole.


did you also notice how when someone suggested a different brand he responded "dont recall asking".

really how much of a bigger dbag can one person be

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Bradley ()
Date: September 20, 2011 02:49PM

Now Lord Dukes is on a jihad against Gamestop. This is the same guy who said to only buy from Gamestop because they take such good care of their customers......make up your mind.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Freebies ()
Date: September 20, 2011 06:39PM

Bradley Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Now Lord Dukes is on a jihad against Gamestop.
> This is the same guy who said to only buy from
> Gamestop because they take such good care of their
> customers......make up your mind.

AKA they hooked him up once and now they actually want him to pay full price.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Kel Knight ()
Date: September 20, 2011 09:01PM

Did his man-crush on Hell-Billie peter out? Like Marti, his car hookup?

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 95


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   **     **  **    **  ********         ** 
 **     **  **     **   **  **   **     **        ** 
 **     **  **     **    ****    **     **        ** 
 ********   *********     **     ********         ** 
 **         **     **     **     **         **    ** 
 **         **     **     **     **         **    ** 
 **         **     **     **     **          ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.