HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...166167168169170171172173174175176...LastNext
Current Page: 171 of 612
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: April 24, 2021 12:51PM

Yeah? If I am losing so badly, you'd be able to provide a link to a post where I altered your image. What will be your next bullshit retort to try and distract from the fact that you're too impotent to complete that task? Well, pussy?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Kill Shot ()
Date: April 24, 2021 01:47PM

Just shut the fuck up idiot.

Everyone here knows that you're completely full of shit.

Again, that includes you. lol

Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 24, 2021 03:01PM

Dude, he's kicking our asses. Boot and all that shit. Can't you see it. It's so obvious. It's as obvious that you/me/we doctored his pictures. Of course, he can't explain how or point to a post where it occurred, but he's still kicking our asses.

Date: April 24, 2021 09:04PM

I doctored it instantly the second time that he posted it.

I was watching the real-time data since I knew that he'd lie about it.

Yeah, I'm that good.

Even better than Kilton tracing IP addresses.

Date: April 24, 2021 09:33PM

Am I supposed to be impressed?

I went over to Great Forest and convinced all the owners of townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" to convert them to natural brick. I paid for the renovations myself.

On my way home, I hacked into Washington Post, Falls Church News Press, Washington Business Journal and a few other sites to insert articles mentioning that Broad Street Grill was once located at 132 W. Broad St.

Feeling I hadn't done enough, I hacked into NWS and changed their recorded Space Coast weather data for the dates I was there.

Yeah, I'm that good!

Date: April 24, 2021 11:03PM

LOL! You’re not worth shit, Linus. Not in any of your phony made-up sock-puppet personae. All you can do is lie like a little Falls Church child, which is why the big bad boot so easily and so regularly finds its merry way up your stinking flabby butt. NWS, CMYK, 1986, Water Wars, Cafe Chardonnay, flow codes, or context menus — it doesn’t really matter what the topic is, you’ll fuck it up soon enough. What a simply worthless and totally outclassed loser.

Date: April 24, 2021 11:13PM

Actual evidence. Present some.

Posted by: Paulie Pomona ()
Date: April 25, 2021 01:10AM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Am I supposed to be impressed?
>
> I went over to Great Forest and convinced all the
> owners of townhouses "painted in a questionable
> array of colors" to convert them to natural brick.
> I paid for the renovations myself.
>
> On my way home, I hacked into Washington Post,
> Falls Church News Press, Washington Business
> Journal and a few other sites to insert articles
> mentioning that Broad Street Grill was once
> located at 132 W. Broad St.
>
> Feeling I hadn't done enough, I hacked into NWS
> and changed their recorded Space Coast weather
> data for the dates I was there.
>
> Yeah, I'm that good!

Yeah, but you forgot to tear down all the "WELCOME TO BROCKMONT" signs in FC.

Date: April 25, 2021 07:47AM

Paulie Pomona Wrote:
> seven figure city... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Am I supposed to be impressed?
> >
> > I went over to Great Forest and convinced all
> the
> > owners of townhouses "painted in a questionable
> > array of colors" to convert them to natural
> brick.
> > I paid for the renovations myself.
> >
> > On my way home, I hacked into Washington Post,
> > Falls Church News Press, Washington Business
> > Journal and a few other sites to insert
> articles
> > mentioning that Broad Street Grill was once
> > located at 132 W. Broad St.
> >
> > Feeling I hadn't done enough, I hacked into NWS
> > and changed their recorded Space Coast weather
> > data for the dates I was there.
> >
> > Yeah, I'm that good!
>
>
> Yeah, but you forgot to tear down all the "WELCOME
> TO BROCKMONT" signs in FC.

No only did I tear them down, I replaced them with Greenway Downs signs.

Date: April 25, 2021 08:34AM

Hmmm. It’s the return of those who think there’s a difference between a populated place and a neighborhood. All dopes at whose expense all of Redfin, Zillow, and Trulia have had a good laugh. Saves me from having to remind them of their glaring gaffes though when the losers bring them up themselves. What a bunch of dopes. Perhaps they’ll be on to Brine next, or tell us which version of HTML was the first to include context-menus? Lose, lose, lose, lose, lose. That’s all these clowns can do

Date: April 25, 2021 10:37AM

Actual evidence. You need it to win.

Actual evidence. It proves you lied.

Posted by: DLETX ()
Date: April 25, 2021 10:59AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Hmmm. It’s the return of those who think
> there’s a difference between a populated place
> and a neighborhood. All dopes at whose expense
> all of Redfin, Zillow, and Trulia have had a good
> laugh.
>
>
>
>
>
>

So now Gerund Boy's saying neighborhoods aren't populated. Yup, looks like we found the dope, yup, yup, yup & ONCE MORE it's Old Pottymouth.

Smooth move, there, Gerund Boy. You hang yourself with every word again. This dunce makes an as of himself every day on FFXU.

Posted by: KPHTC ()
Date: April 25, 2021 11:07AM

> Actual evidence. You need it to win.
>
> Actual evidence. It proves you lied.

You don't seem to understand. Potty mouth screeds & tantrums are "evidence". Gerund Boy's many awards, honors, citations, commendations & degrees are proof. If you had all those awards & degrees, you'd be posting potty mouth screeds & tantrums too. See how he "towers above you" in potty mouthing & tantrum throwing? Don't you wish you had all those honors & degrees so you could either act like a 4 YO or 10 YO as you choose?

Date: April 25, 2021 11:12AM

The weaklings grow only weaker and weaker. How pathetic.

Date: April 25, 2021 11:13AM

Well, the worn-down Whiffies can only wallow now in the stink and stench of misty memories of recollected past beatings and flayings that they have been so cruelly subjected to. Makes as much sense as raising new topics where they will just as surely suffer humiliating and terrifying defeats. This is all just part of the price these dopes pay for being just a bunch of useless stupid shits.

Meanwhile, it was 48 degrees out here in the stunning Sweet Spot when I awoke. We had almost an inch of rain overnight, but while we'll still have mostly cloudy skies for a while, the sun will come out this afternoon as the thermometer makes its way into the mid 60s. Single-digit breezes will be blowing as part of another very pleasant day out here in the lap of luxury. A fox crossed the road in front of me as I headed out and back to bring in the morning paper. He or she or perhaps a close friend was then spotted hanging out under the bird feeders when I got back. See the 'shitty' cellphone photo posted below. As noted previously, the foxes are much in evidence at this time of year.

Also much in evidence is Real President Joe, as he has accelerated efforts to get critical COVID relief supplies to India. With a double-mutant virus on the loose, the situation there has gone out of control, and tens of thousands are going to die in the best case. RPJ is at least doing more than throwing paper towels at people.

In other news, the Nats were able to peck away early at NYM starter Marccus Stroman, while Joe Ross fired six solid innings before the bullpen tossed in three innings of one-hit ball. The result was a rather convincing 7-1 win for the DC side as they evened the series in Queens at a game apiece. The rubber game will be this afternoon with Patrick Corbin going against Taijuan Walker. Neither has been brilliant so far this year with Corbin getting crushed once and Walker having had lots of issues the second time through a lineup.

Having issues everywhere of course is the very bad burg of Falls Church City. Too well known for its populations of babbling dimbulb morons, the place is often and quite rightly taken as just a dumping ground of misguided losers and rejects. The wise path of course is simply to steer clear of the place, whuich is what most in the area choose to do. Better options abound, so why even bother with what amounts to the bottom of the barrel?
Attachments:
___hungry_fox.jpg

Date: April 25, 2021 11:39AM

> The weaklings grow only weaker and weaker. How
> pathetic.

Weak like not having any actual evidence to substantiate your claims? Are you talking about that kind of weak?

Have you figured out what structures befuddled you so much that you made a bonehead claim about townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in Great Forest? Damn, you are one impotent dumbass.

Date: April 25, 2021 11:51AM

I see you have STILL not found the CMYK street view, yet STILL want to pretend to understand all that it suggests. What a shit-slinging dope.

Date: April 25, 2021 12:29PM

No, I was just asking which images you came across that caused you to make such an egregiously erroneous statement? Were you in the wrong city? Wrong side of the street? Wrong State? Another example of your dementia?

Your claim not only suggests you're a fucking clueless moron, it confirms it!

Posted by: Pointer Outer of Things ()
Date: April 25, 2021 12:46PM

> The weaklings grow only weaker and weaker. How
> pathetic.

That's quite true, there, Old Pottymouth. You just look lamer & weaker with every shitpost you post. Yup, Dimwit, you're pretty pathetic, all right.

Somebody's revived the thread about depriving law abiding cits. of a way to protect themselfs. Maybe you should try shitposting there. It'll be a change for you. You can get PWND on a diff. thread & make an as of yourself on a diff. thread at the same time. & just think. You've gotten PWND on that thread a coupla time a before. It'll be like you never left, there, Dimwit.

Date: April 25, 2021 12:59PM

Having seen he CMYK street view up close and personal myself, I can imagine the implications of your ever-expanding failure to find it. You used to boast so over your google skills, and now look.

Date: April 25, 2021 01:27PM

> Having seen he CMYK street view up close and
> personal myself, I can imagine the implications of
> your ever-expanding failure to find it. You used
> to boast so over your google skills, and now look.

Bullshit.

Date: April 25, 2021 01:44PM

Good one, asshole. Tell us again which version of HTML was the first to include context menus. Sorry sack of shit.

Date: April 25, 2021 02:08PM

> Good one, asshole. Tell us again which version of
> HTML was the first to include context menus.
> Sorry sack of shit.

What the fuck are you babbling about now old man?

Date: April 25, 2021 02:08PM

> personal myself,

Again, I am asking you how you arrived at such an egregiously erroneous statement? Were you looking at the wrong side of Park Avenue? Were you on a different street? Different city? Different state? What circumstances caused you to make a statement that is so plainly wrong?

Are you now going to claim there was some sort of "Great Bricking" that occurred along Park between Virginia and Pennsylvania and that's why there's no evidence of these structures existing? Is that it? Was there a Great Bricking? LOL! Or, maybe you were talking about The Great Forest that only existed in 1986? Is that it? LOL! Damn, you are such an absolute joke. How are you not completely humiliated?

> I can imagine the implications of
> your ever-expanding failure to find it.

I bet you can. If you'd found it, you'd have posted it here many times. The record being completely devoid of any evidence of these structures even existing must be agonizing for you.

> You used

No need to boast. The actual evidence prove it. Your claim regarding townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in Great Forest is nothing more than a clear indictment of your complete lack of Google skills. No lies you tell can lead to any sort of recovery for you.

But seriously, as I mock and taunt you over your lies and blunders while you cower in the corner whimpering like a little girl, do you think anyone believes you are "winning" here? Have you ever felt more impotent in your life? There is absolutely nothing you can do at this point to convince anyone you are nothing more than a lying fraud. Nothing, quite literally nothing, can save you. Only the truth can set you free and stop me from taunting you for your lies, but your fragile ego just won't let you admit you fucked up. That is the reality you are forced to deal with. Is it really worth it?

Date: April 25, 2021 02:14PM

Kill Shot Wrote:
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > Good one, asshole. Tell us again which version
> of
> > HTML was the first to include context menus.
> > Sorry sack of shit.
>
>
> What the fuck are you babbling about now old man?

I called him an HTML expert and then said that he doesn't know how to right click on the images and inspect, copy image address, or open image in new tab. Apparently the two needed to be connected in his addled mind.

Either way, he doesn't know how to right click on the images and inspect, copy image address, or open image in new tab. If he did, he wouldn't be making his stupid claims about distorting his images.

Date: April 25, 2021 02:37PM

Kill Shot Wrote:
> What the fuck are you babbling about now old man?

Basically, what a useless, gutless pussy-dope you are.

Date: April 25, 2021 02:59PM

Suck it old man.

HTML contextmenu Attribute

Definition and Usage

The contextmenu attribute specifies a context menu for an element. The context menu appears when a user right-clicks on the element.

The value of the contextmenu attribute is the id of the menu element to open.

Differences Between HTML 4.01 and HTML5

The contextmenu attribute is new in HTML5.

http://www-db.deis.unibo.it/courses/TW/DOCS/w3schools/tags/att_global_contextmenu.asp.html

(now deprecated)

Posted by: Pointer Outer of Things ()
Date: April 25, 2021 03:06PM

> personal myself, I can imagine the implications of
> your ever-expanding failure to find it. You used

HEY DIMWIT! You can't find on Google what don't exist. That street view you supposably saw don't exist. That means you're a liar, there, Old Pottymouth.

Date: April 25, 2021 03:10PM

The sniveling coward has no response. I suppose it's difficult to respond while he's whimpering in the corner like a little sissy.

> personal myself,

Again, I am asking you how you arrived at such an egregiously erroneous statement? Were you looking at the wrong side of Park Avenue? Were you on a different street? Different city? Different state? What circumstances caused you to make a statement that is so plainly wrong?

Are you now going to claim there was some sort of "Great Bricking" that occurred along Park between Virginia and Pennsylvania and that's why there's no evidence of these structures existing? Is that it? Was there a Great Bricking? LOL! Or, maybe you were talking about The Great Forest that only existed in 1986? Is that it? LOL! Damn, you are such an absolute joke. How are you not completely humiliated?

I bet you can. If you'd found it, you'd have posted it here many times. The record being completely devoid of any evidence of these structures even existing must be agonizing for you.

> You used

No need to boast. The actual evidence prove it. Your claim regarding townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in Great Forest is nothing more than a clear indictment of your complete lack of Google skills. No lies you tell can lead to any sort of recovery for you.

But seriously, as I mock and taunt you over your lies and blunders while you cower in the corner whimpering like a little girl, do you think anyone believes you are "winning" here? Have you ever felt more impotent in your life? There is absolutely nothing you can do at this point to convince anyone you are nothing more than a lying fraud. Nothing, quite literally nothing, can save you. Only the truth can set you free and stop me from taunting you for your lies, but your fragile ego just won't let you admit you fucked up. That is the reality you are forced to deal with. Is it really worth it?

Date: April 25, 2021 03:14PM

Kill Shot Wrote:
> Suck it old man.
>
>

>
> HTML contextmenu Attribute
>
> Definition and Usage
>
> The contextmenu attribute specifies a context menu
> for an element. The context menu appears when a
> user right-clicks on the element.
>
> The value of the contextmenu attribute is the id
> of the menu element to open.
>
> Differences Between HTML 4.01 and HTML5
>
> The contextmenu attribute is new in HTML5.
>
> http://www-db.deis.unibo.it/courses/TW/DOCS/w3scho
> ols/tags/att_global_contextmenu.asp.html
>
> (now deprecated)
>
>

Do you think he is even phased by actual facts and evidence anymore? Or has he just become so invested in doubling down on his lies and blunders that ot doesn't matter.

Date: April 25, 2021 03:18PM

Give it a rest, asshole. Even a deprecated weakling little shit-stain like you knows that context menus are a GUI or application feature. The big bad boot has gone even deeper than usual up your sorry butt. Got anything else really ignorant to say? I’m sure you do...

Date: April 25, 2021 03:25PM

More inane and irrelevant babble that doesn't have a thing to do with the fact that you still don't know how to right click on the images and inspect, copy image address, or open image in new tab. 

Would an HTML expert know how to accomplish that task. Yes.

Do you know how to accomplish that task? A resounding NO.

FRAUD.

Date: April 25, 2021 03:39PM

> Give it a rest, asshole. Even a deprecated
> weakling little shit-stain like you knows that
> context menus are a GUI or application feature.
> The big bad boot has gone even deeper than usual
> up your sorry butt. Got anything else really
> ignorant to say? I’m sure you do...

Ignoring that your question was off point to begin with, you asked which version of HTML was the first to include context menus.

I schooled you.

You can admit now that you had no clue that there were HTML context menus.

Date: April 25, 2021 03:42PM

Right. Make up some more senseless shit, you battered no-talent dope. Apparently
no level of shame is too deep for a simpleton shit-piece like you.

Date: April 25, 2021 03:48PM

It's a fact that you still don't know how to right click on the images and inspect, copy image address, or open image in new tab. It is not made up.

Date: April 25, 2021 04:09PM

Yes, it is made up. Like nearly all of what you so foolishly claim. Useless two-bit shit-slinger.

Posted by: XJNYE ()
Date: April 25, 2021 04:22PM

> Right. Make up some more senseless shit, you
> battered no-talent dope. Apparently
> no level of shame is too deep for a simpleton
> shit-piece like you.

You're real talented, aren't you, Gerund Boy? You can act like a 4YO & a 10YO in the same post. Nice going, Old Pottymouth!

Date: April 25, 2021 04:24PM

> Yes, it is made up. Like nearly all of what you
> so foolishly claim. Useless two-bit shit-slinger.

Prove it. Provide the image address in the post you claim I distorted your image. You know you won't, you big pussy.

If it is made up, why would you claim that your images embedded in my post are distorted? If you knew how to do that, you wouldn't have stupidly claimed I distorted your photos. If you knew how to do that, you'd have been able to discover that the image address is that of the image YOU uploaded. It's a very simple task and you fucked it up. Dumbass. More lies and blunders from you. It's all you are capable of.

Date: April 25, 2021 04:28PM

> Yes, it is made up. Like nearly all of what you
> so foolishly claim. Useless two-bit shit-slinger.

Then try it in your own posts with the shitty menu image.

Let us know how that works out for you.

LOL!

Date: April 25, 2021 05:07PM

Back on topic, tell us which browsers support your contextmenu attribute. Fool.

Date: April 25, 2021 05:17PM

> Back on topic, tell us which browsers support your
> contextmenu attribute. Fool.

LOL! Back on topic? YOU made the wild allegations that your pictures were doctored. That IS the topic.

Now, you run from the evidence that shows those allegations to be complete bullshit. Grow a set, you fucking coward.

Date: April 25, 2021 05:29PM

> Back on topic, tell us which browsers support your
> contextmenu attribute. Fool.

Firefox currently. Others did. Some other less common browsers still do.

But you didn't ask which browsers now support it. You asked which version of HTML was the first to include it.

> Good one, asshole. Tell us again which version of
> HTML was the first to include context menus.
> Sorry sack of shit.

Sorry, I know how you tend to forget these things.

Date: April 25, 2021 06:53PM

Kill Shot Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
> Firefox currently. Others did. Some other less
> common browsers still do.

Name them. Otherwise, what you are (foolishly) talking about is a browser extension.

Date: April 25, 2021 07:13PM

Dope, has turned his attention to this irrelevant bullshit as he runs away from his distorting images and Great Forest fuckups.

He's stupid enough to think this distracts people from the fact that he didn't know how to right click on the images and inspect, copy image address, or open image in new tab.

Date: April 25, 2021 07:51PM

Yes, as he always does.

Don't go down another rabbit hole with this dumbass. lol

Date: April 25, 2021 07:55PM

Don't answer his question. Tell him you want to leave him "twisting in the wind" over this! LOL!

Date: April 25, 2021 08:05PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
> Don't answer his question. Tell him you want to
> leave him "twisting in the wind" over this! LOL!

Right. Use those Google skills of his. lol

Date: April 26, 2021 01:31AM

LOL! Let us note that the above theatrics were not academy award winning performances. The babblings of ignorant nobodies rarely are.

Date: April 26, 2021 06:42AM

Yes, the Whiffies have done those things that they ought not to have done, and they have left undone those things that they ought to have done, and there is no health in them.

Date: April 26, 2021 06:54AM

We've now all witnessed the rambling nonsense of a badly beaten buffoon. Look at what he's running from lately.

The sniveling coward has no response. I suppose it's difficult to respond while he's whimpering in the corner like a little sissy.

> personal myself,

Are you now going to claim there was some sort of "Great Bricking" that occurred along Park between Virginia and Pennsylvania and that's why there's no evidence of these structures existing? Is that it? Was there a Great Bricking? LOL! Or, maybe you were talking about The Great Forest that only existed in 1986? Is that it? LOL! Damn, you are such an absolute joke. How are you not completely humiliated?

> You used

Date: April 26, 2021 07:10AM

LOL! I am a wealthy retiree enjoying all the best of life (and HTML) out here in the splendid Sweet Spot. You are but a bothered bozo and broke-ass dope in a dump whose endless lies have him trapped in a bad, bad place. Your only value lies on the comic side. You are not otherwise in any way taken seriously at all. Loser.

Date: April 26, 2021 07:22AM

Yeah, that's not much of a response to the terrible predicament you find yourself in.

> personal myself,

> You used

Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: April 26, 2021 08:40AM

> LOL! I am a wealthy retireebroke-ass old fogey not enjoying all the beworst
> of life (and HTML) out here in the splendid Sweet
> Spot
the broke down suburban house I live in. The roof leaks, the car port sags, the windows are drafty, the paint's peeling & the doors won't close right. I'm also gay & I beat my wife. I'm a closet Trump supporter, too. You areI am but a bothered bozo and broke-ass
> dope in a dump whose endless lies have hime trapped
> in a bad, bad place. MYour only value lies on the
> comic side & I provide alot of comic relief on FFXU as I make a bigger & bigger ass of myself every day on FFXU. You areI am not otherwise in any way
> taken seriously at all. What a Depends pooping Loser I am. Did I remember to mention I'm gay?

FIFY

Date: April 26, 2021 09:26AM

> Name them. Otherwise, what you are (foolishly)
> talking about is a browser extension.

Yeah, it's just Firefox, isn't it. No Chrome, no Safari, no Internet Explorer, no Edge, no Opera. Linus just missed the mark entirely on this one. Such a surprise! LOL!

Date: April 26, 2021 10:03AM

> Again, I am asking you how you arrived at such an
> egregiously erroneous statement?

I simply looked at the CMYK image and drew the only rational inferences that anyone could. You'd understand if you'd ever seen the picture for yourself, but alas, that has never happened and it doesn't appear that it ever will.

> Or, maybe you were talking about The Great Forest that
> only existed in 1986?

LOL! That would have been about the time when work began on the Great Forest Townhouses neighborhood that marketers insisted be known as a separate neighborhood. It's actually just a relatively small southwest piece of the longstanding Great Forest neighborhood that developers were able to get hold of and then clear to make room for some rows of townhouses. No doubt those guys made a pretty penny off the deal, but GFT is nothing special otherwise.

> If you'd found it, you'd have posted it here many times.

All but immediately after finding it, I told you that I would NOT be doing that -- that you would be on the hook to go out and find the image for yourself, just as I had done. You've been slowly twisting in the winds of failure ever since. Loser.

Posted by: Twist & Shout ()
Date: April 26, 2021 10:11AM

> -----
> > Name them. Otherwise, what you are (foolishly)
> > talking about is a browser extension.
>
> Yeah, it's just Firefox, isn't it. No Chrome, no
> Safari, no Internet Explorer, no Edge, no Opera.
> Linus just missed the mark entirely on this one.
> Such a surprise! LOL!

A little windy this morning eh?

LOL!

Date: April 26, 2021 11:49AM

> I simply looked at the CMYK image and drew the
> only rational inferences that anyone could.

So, you fucked up and because you can't admit it, you've been forced to lie ever since. Got it. Thanks.

> You'd
> understand if you'd ever seen the picture for
> yourself, but alas, that has never happened and it
> doesn't appear that it ever will.

Impossible to see what doesn't exist. No doubt you will continue to lie about it. Not like you can dig your hole any deeper. There is absolutely nothing you can do at this point to convince anyone you are nothing more than a lying fraud. Nothing, quite literally nothing, can save you. Only the truth can set you free and stop me from taunting you for your lies, but your fragile ego just won't let you admit you fucked up. That is the reality you are forced to deal with. Is it really worth it?

> LOL! That would have been about the time when
> work began on the Great Forest Townhouses

I guess the bricks were coming in by the truck load then! LOL!

> neighborhood that marketers insisted be known as a
> separate neighborhood. It's actually just a
> relatively small southwest piece of the
> longstanding Great Forest neighborhood

Relatively small? In May of last year, you claimed, "Great Forest consists principally of townhomes painted in a questionable array of colors." Which is it? Do the townhouses represent a relatively small portion or the principal portion of Great Forest? Liars tend to tell inconsistent stories.

> All but immediately after finding it, I told you
> that I would NOT be doing that

All but immediately after finding it, I schooled your ass on the subject of the difference between Great Forest and Great Forest Townhouses. I also schooled you on the fact that the townhouses were ALL natural brick.

You can relive that humiliation here.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/3081058/3375832.html#msg-3375832

Your hastily and sloppily concocted transparent and feeble excuse for your inability to post a link or image has been laughed out of the courtroom.

Dumb fucker. You could have avoided nearly a year of embarrassment if you simply admitted that you fucked up last May. So again, I have to ask you if it is really worth all of this embarrassment? Nobody believes you. Everyone knows you fucked up and have been lying about it for more than 11 months.

Date: April 26, 2021 11:51AM

Twist & Shout Wrote:
> -----
> > Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Name them. Otherwise, what you are
> (foolishly)
> > > talking about is a browser extension.
> >
> > Yeah, it's just Firefox, isn't it. No Chrome,
> no
> > Safari, no Internet Explorer, no Edge, no Opera.
>
> > Linus just missed the mark entirely on this one.
>
> > Such a surprise! LOL!
>
>
> A little windy this morning eh?
>
> LOL!

+1

Date: April 26, 2021 12:07PM

The butthurt seems to be even more serious than usual this morning. Save yourself, Linus! Find the CMYK street view image! Took me ten minutes of simple poking around. What the hell is YOUR problem? Dope!

Date: April 26, 2021 12:18PM

Well, another morning of laughing at the follies and other childish antics of the sad-sack Whiffies, losers on every point they so sorrowfully try to contend. At the same time of course, we among life's winners out here in the extraordinary Sweet Spot have yet anotheer simply beautiful morning to deal with. It was on the cool side at 43 degrees when I got up earlier, and that came with a bit of a breeze, though nothing to spoil the pleasures of a slow walk out and back to grab up the morning paper. Nearly all the azaleas have gotten in on the action now, even the late-blooming ones tucked away in the deep shade of the woods behind the shed. Red, pink, purple, white -- just splotches of showy color at every turn out there. No deer and no foxes spotted this morning, so no new 'shitty' pics to post for you loser dopes to drool over. Maybe later, as the all-day sunshine pushes temps into the mid 60s by sundown. Of course, it seems that we'll be well into the 80s the next three days, so it might be time for some to lay out a blanket in the back yard and get a head start on that summer suntan. After COVID, who's afraid of a little skin cancer?

And after four years of spending like a drunken sailor, the unhinged and completely unprincipled GOP has suddenly found fiscal religion once again, vowing for the sake of our not really beleaguered grandchildren, to oppose all of Real President Joe's forward-looking programs. Remember when delusional TEA Party back-benchers got our credit rating reduced? Well, that's the sort of mindless obstructionist stupid shit that we have to look forward to once again. What a debacle.

In other news, Juan Soto will be eligible to come of the IL on Friday, but it's not at all likely that he'll be ready. He's been swinging the bat pretty well alright, but the shouldder still limits his throwing, and that's going to be aproblem for a while yet. Also a problem is the club's lack of offense, as hoped for middle of the lineup boppers Josh Bell and Kyle Schwarber have not provided the production needed. With Patrick Corbin again off the mark yesterday against the Mets, a 4-0 loss was hardly a big surprise. It's another off-day today, and then two games against TOR down in Dunedin.

Also in Low-A mode of course is the sorry Falls Church City. Hampered by clusters of harpies and the horribly hare-brained, the place lags badly in terms of all sorts of things, including major aspects of its own current state and quite recent history. So many are not able to keep up with things at all. Reminder: Karaoke Idol has closed and Luzmary has opened.

Date: April 26, 2021 12:24PM

> The butthurt seems to be even more serious than
> usual this morning. Save yourself, Linus! Find
> the CMYK street view image! Took me ten minutes
> of simple poking around. What the hell is
> YOUR problem? Dope!

And, as predicted, you foolishly cling to the lie instead of freeing your conscience from the burden of being a complete fraud.

But, you didn't address the inconsistencies in your stories.

> neighborhood that marketers insisted be known as a
> separate neighborhood. It's actually just a
> relatively small southwest piece of the
> longstanding Great Forest neighborhood

Relatively small? In May of last year, you claimed, "Great Forest consists principally of townhomes painted in a questionable array of colors." Which is it? Do the townhouses represent a relatively small portion or the principal portion of Great Forest? Liars tend to tell inconsistent stories. Which is it?

Remember, you can relive your humiliation again here

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/3081058/3375832.html#msg-3375832

Your hastily and sloppily concocted transparent and feeble excuse for your inability to post a link or image has been laughed out of the courtroom.

Dumb fucker. You could have avoided nearly a year of embarrassment if you simply admitted that you fucked up last May. So again, I have to ask you if it is really worth all of this embarrassment? Nobody believes you. Everyone knows you fucked up and have been lying about it for more than 11 months.

Is being known as a lying fraud worth not having to admit your blunder? Seriously, I am interested in knowing your thoughts on that.

Date: April 26, 2021 01:48PM

Facts are facts, Linus, and the facts are that the CMYK image suggests that area structures are other than what you want to describe them as. But easily the more damning fact at this point is that you have never managed to find an image that I found in ten minutes of not even trying. Of course, it’s still possible that you HAVE found it, but as a shit-slinging fraud, you would rather lie about that than own up to what the image itself quite clearly suggests. Not a proud moment for you either way.

Date: April 26, 2021 02:13PM

> Facts are facts, Linus, and the facts are that the
> CMYK image suggests that area structures are other
> than what you want to describe them as
I keep talking about doesn't exist.. But
> easily the more damning fact at this point is that
> you have never managed to find an image that I
> found inspent ten minutes making up of not even trying. Of
> course, it’s still impossible that you HAVE found
> it, but as asince I'm the shit-slinging fraud who made it up, you would ratherI'll continue to
> lie about ithat thanand I won't own up to what the image
> itself quite clearly suggests
I did, which was lie about its existence. Not a proud moment
> for you either waya loser like me.

FIFY

Date: April 26, 2021 02:14PM

Dude, give it up. There are no such structures and any claim to the contrary is an outright lie. If it wasn't, you'd provide a link or image. Your weak-ass excuse for why you aren't is pathetic.

> Facts are facts,

Feel free to present evidence of your facts at any point.

> Linus, and the facts are that the
> CMYK image suggests that area structures are other
> than what you want to describe them as.

No actual evidence in the record supports such a claim.

> But
> easily the more damning fact at this point is that
> you have never managed to find an image that I
> found in ten minutes of not even trying.

No actual evidence in the record supports such a claim.

> Of
> course, it’s still possible that you HAVE found
> it, but as a shit-slinging fraud, you would rather
> lie about that than own up to what the image
> itself quite clearly suggests. Not a proud moment
> for you either way.

Think about it. You could prove I can't find it or lied about finding it with a simple link or image. Imagine how humiliated I would be if you could simply post that link or image. I'd probably so humiliated that I could never post in this thread again. That'd really be putting the big bad boot to some use for a change. LOL!

The lack of either of those only indicates that you are lying.

So, I really do want to know. Is being known as a lying fraud less humiliating than simply admitting you made a mistake?

Date: April 26, 2021 04:20PM

Your sense of personal weakness and inferiority is palpable.

Date: April 26, 2021 04:29PM

There you go projecting again. Inferiority and weakness define your unenviable position of not being able to substantiate your claims.

Don't you ever get tired of having everyone see what a liar you are? Everyone knows you are a total fucking fraud. Is that what your goal is? Are you just a bored old man that tells lies just to get people to talk to him?

Date: April 26, 2021 05:08PM

Laughable. You lied about the weather in Florida, and you have never so much as seen either the CMYK image or The Broad Street in George Mason Row. Go sulk, fail-boy.

Date: April 26, 2021 05:17PM

> Laughable.

You're the joke here. Who do you think believes anything that you say? Who do you think you are fooling?

> You lied about the weather in Florida,

Not according to the NWS recorded data from your preferred NWS weather station. You've not entered any actual evidence into the record. You lose.

> and you have never so much as seen either the CMYK
> image

Neither have you. Had you, it would have been posted by now. You lose.

> or The Broad Street in George Mason Row.

Whatever occupied 105 W. Broad St. last century is irrelevant to 132 W. Broad St. I admit, I don't know. But, for a place as grand as you claim it to be, it's absence in the historical record and your history of lying leaves many to doubt your claims. What cannot be denied, however, is that Broad Street Grill once occupied 132 W. Broad St. You can't seem to come to terms with that fact. You lose.

Well, having those three lies easily dispensed with, would you now like to explain how I distorted an image in YOUR post?

Date: April 26, 2021 05:24PM

> MYour sense of personal weakness and inferiority is
> palpable.

FIFY

Posted by: Fixerer 0f It For You ()
Date: April 26, 2021 05:27PM

> My stupidity is Laughable. YouI lied about the weather in Florida,
> and you have never so much as seen eitherI lied about the CMYK
> image or& I got OWNED on The Broad Street in George Mason Row. Time for me to Go
> sulk, because I'm such a fail-boy.

FIFY

Date: April 26, 2021 06:32PM

LOL! Adding FIFY to the mix is always such s class move!

Well, off to get some dinner. Nothing too fancy though.

Date: April 26, 2021 06:38PM

Not as classless as constantly lying, Restaurant Week Rube. Nobody is as much as an oafish clod as you are. You are nothing more than a lying sack of shit.

Date: April 26, 2021 07:06PM

Hahahaha! You’re a total phony — the biggest fraud in a town of disgrace and failure.

Date: April 26, 2021 07:11PM

If that were true, you'd be able to provide some actual evidence substantiating your bogus claims. Strange that you can't do just that. That makes you a fraud and failure.

Date: April 26, 2021 07:38PM

Reminder for morons: I read the real-time NWS data. I’ve seen the CMYK graphic. I ate drank, and threw darts at The Broad Street many, many times. You’re a massive failure on every count, asshole.

Date: April 26, 2021 07:59PM

All of the above could easily be proven with links to unbiased, unvarnished and undisputed evidence. You don't have any because you lied.

As it stands, all have been refuted with links to unbiased, unvarnished and undisputed evidence.

All that remains is how long you want to whine about it and be mocked and taunted for your proven lies. Well?

Does it bother the decrepit hag that you think about me more than her during your meal out?

Date: April 26, 2021 09:21PM

Remind me of what you’ve refuted here beyond absolutely nothing at all. NWS has proved you a feckless. liar. CMYK has proved you a feckless liar. 1986 has proved you a feckless liar. Clear?

Date: April 26, 2021 09:38PM

Date: April 26, 2021 09:40PM

Date: April 26, 2021 09:43PM

YOU'RE OUT!

Hit the showers, you lying fraud.

Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You.... ()
Date: April 26, 2021 11:48PM

> LOL! Adding FIFY to the mix is always such s class
> move!
>
> Well, off to get some dinner. Nothing too fancy
> though since I'll be scavenging it from the dumpster behind the local 7-11.

FIFY

Date: April 26, 2021 11:52PM

> Reminder fromor the king of the morons: I read the real-time NWS
> data & lied about it. I’ve seenmade up the CMYK graphic. I ate drank,
> and threw darts at
got barred from The Broad Street many, many
> times. You’reI'm a massive failure on every count,
> except for getting my asshole pounded by Tyrone's BBC at VGH, Inc. Matter of fact, I'm late for my appt. there tonite. OFF I GO!.

FIFY

Date: April 27, 2021 02:15AM

Hmmm. Posts that have nothing to do with real-time NWS reporting, plus posts that have nothing to do with the CMYK image, plus posts that have nothing to do with The Broad Street in George Mason Row. That’s a total of no posts at all that have anything to do with anything.

Date: April 27, 2021 06:41AM

Posts that prove you lied. Posts with unvarnished, unbiased, and undisputed actual evidence. You can do nothing but whine about them.

Date: April 27, 2021 07:59AM

You can once again stuff all that wish-upon-a-star nonsense, Linus. You can’t now retract your Xmas weather lies, you can’t escape the fact that you’ve never seen the CMYK street view and couldn’t say what it suggests, and of course you didn’t live here at the time, and hence have no clue at all about what The Broad Street in George Mason Row was all about. In your wrong time, wrong place ignorance, you can’t say a single relevant thing anout the place. Not one.

Posted by: ekcmx ()
Date: April 27, 2021 10:09AM

> You can once again stuff all that wish-upon-a-star
> nonsense, Linus. You can’t now retract your
> Xmas weather lies, you can’t escape the fact
> that you’ve never seen the CMYK street view and
> couldn’t say what it suggests, and of course you
> didn’t live here at the time, and hence have no
> clue at all about what The Broad Street in George
> Mason Row was all about. In your wrong time,
> wrong place ignorance, you can’t say a single
> relevant thing anout the place. Not one.

46533366.jpg

Date: April 27, 2021 10:59AM

Well, I plainly do have more than nothing, but nothing itself is what would be required to make you losers look like crap. You do a very fine job of that all by your stupid selves.

Date: April 27, 2021 11:08AM

Well, it is certainly no lie to state that the Whiffies are basically just a waste of time. They'd post ten pictures from NYC that do not include the Empire State Building, then think of that as proof that the structure does not actually exist. Such childish desperation is sadly just their daily bread. Meanwhile, the adult population -- at least the small portion of it that can afford to live out in the Sweet Spot -- is off into another gorgeous day. It was 48 degrees outside when I got up with bright blue skies, blazing sun, barely any wind, and no chance of rain at all. Amongst all that, we'll see highs in the low 80s today, and even slightly warmer readings possible on Wed and Thu. with the trees and flowers having busted out all over, it's quite a beautiful time of year out this way, even more so today than usual,

It's another busy week meanwhile for Real President Joe, as he works to advance the cause of national sanity in the face of inane GOP babbling about his wanting to reduce access to hamburgers by 90%. LOL! Elephant stampedes are more likely to become a problem, but for the GOP, neither truth nor any form of common sense is a relevant factor. These people have just gone right over the edge and should not be expected back any time soon. What a bunch of Pink Moon loons.

In other news, the Nats were off yesterday and will now do Spring Training 2.0, as they visit TOR in lovely Dunedin, FL, today and tomorrow. The Jays are not the AL East doormats that some see them as any longer. At 10-11 so far this season, they are in the AL East mix and will be tough to take down. Should see Josh Bell at DH and Zimm at 1B. Max Scherzer will take the hill for us, while very effective RHP long-man Trent Thompson (27) will go as long as he can for them before the rest of the bullpen takes over. They recently lost theri closer (Julian Merryweather) to an oblique injury, so that could come into play at crunch time.

Not having much of anything at all to put into play at crunch time of course is the thoroughly threadbare and utterly talentless hole known as Falls Church City. Lacking in any sort of meaningful amenity or redeeming social value, the place is well know for being just a dump. The City Council has recently shown poor judgement by using federal stimulus funds as an excuse to cut local tax rates rather than as a means of maintaining local program funding in the weake of COVID revenue losses. And a supposedly esteemed local panel has now denied support for any of the City's proposed new school names. It's like they just can't do anything right over there. Which of course, we all knew all along.

Date: April 27, 2021 11:33AM

> You can once again stuff all that wish-upon-a-star
> nonsense, Linus. You can’t now retract your
> Xmas weather lies,

YOU can't substantiate your Xmas weather lies with actual evidence. Actual evidence looks like this:

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

> you can’t escape the fact
> that you’ve never seen the CMYK street view

YOU can't substantiate your lie with actual evidence.

Actual evidence looks like this:

https://goo.gl/maps/RFH4u5R5sCVivQZL7
https://goo.gl/maps/dPYKNpGAae8a9ZnS7

> and of course you
> didn’t live here at the time, and hence have no
> clue at all about what The Broad Street in George
> Mason Row was all about.

Enlighten us with links to the historical record telling us all about the place. We've seen plenty of links telling us about the scene of Broad Street Grill at 132 W. Broad St.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/
http://www.chefsrecipes.org/show451.htm
https://fcnp.com/2007/02/14/falls-church-city-crime-report/
https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/273666/raising-the-bar/
https://fcnp.com/2015/09/18/f-c-s-fleming-powell-take-over-local-market-arent-scared-of-harris-teeter/
https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2009/10/26/story8.html

> In your wrong time,
> wrong place ignorance, you can’t say a single
> relevant thing anout the place. Not one.

I can say it is completely irrelevant to 132 W. Broad St. which is the current home of Dogwood Tavern, a restaurant YOU first entered into the record. I merely mentioned that Dogwood's home was once occupied by Broad Street Grill. Do you continue to deny that fact? Yes or No.

The poster above is correct. You really do have nothing. You might as well admit it. Everyone can see it.

Date: April 27, 2021 01:03PM

Oh look! The Asshole has posted the same old useless nonsense as usual. It does nothing at all to undercut any of the simple facts that he lied about Xmas weather in Too Far North Florida, that he never saw the CMYK street view, and that he still can’t understand when 1986 was. Such a loser.

Date: April 27, 2021 01:27PM

> Oh look! The Asshole has posted the same old
> useless nonsense as usual.

LOL! Useless? It's called actual evidence. Something that you can't seem to come up with. Perhaps because you are lying?

Besides complete impotence, is there some sort of reason that you are unable to provide links to support your claims?

> It does nothing at all
> to undercut any of the simple facts that he lied
> about Xmas weather

Exactly as I claimed it was. NWS data from your preferred NWS weather station confirms that fact.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

> in Too Far North Florida,

Remember when you had to come up with "Too Far North" Florida nonsense because you were completely unaware that the Space Coast is in Central Florida? That was some funny shit that exposed you as a fraud. You erroneously claimed it was in North Florida. That blunder revealed that, despite claims to have visited the area frequently, you've never actually been there. It's a mistake that would NEVER be made by anyone who has been to the area. NEVER.

> that
> he never saw the CMYK street view,

Neither did you and there is no actual evidence that you have. You fucked up and you simply can't admit that so you continue to lie. It's a situation you find yourself in quite regularly.

https://goo.gl/maps/RFH4u5R5sCVivQZL7
https://goo.gl/maps/dPYKNpGAae8a9ZnS7

> and that he
> still can’t understand when 1986 was.

What does 1986 have to do with your inability to find anything in the historical record about this supposedly amazing dining spot?

Links to the historical record look like this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/
http://www.chefsrecipes.org/show451.htm
https://fcnp.com/2007/02/14/falls-church-city-crime-report/
https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/273666/raising-the-bar/
https://fcnp.com/2015/09/18/f-c-s-fleming-powell-take-over-local-market-arent-scared-of-harris-teeter/
https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2009/10/26/story8.html

Has this once great establishment you speak of been relegated to the dustbin of history? How great could it have been if nobody wrote about it and nobody remembers it? Given your history of telling lies, one has to wonder if it even existed at all.

Given the fact that the historical record is replete with evidence that Broad Street Grill once occupied 132 W. Broad St., perhaps that establishment at that location should take on the mantle of The Broad Street.

Date: April 27, 2021 01:51PM

^^^ Pathetic. Linus swims with the fishes, the loser.

Date: April 27, 2021 02:07PM

LOL! That's a pretty lame response to what amounts to overwhelming evidence that prove you are a lying fraud.

I suppose the lameness of your response is just a tacit admission that you are conceding defeat. Might as well just waive the white flag if this is the best you can do.

Let's just boil it down to one point.

Besides complete impotence, is there some sort of reason that you are unable to provide links to support your claims?

Can you answer that?

Posted by: Oooo! Oooo! I can! I can! ()
Date: April 27, 2021 02:27PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:

>
> Can you answer that?

He's full of shit.

Date: April 27, 2021 02:41PM

Look at the big brain on Brad! He'd probably know it is better to say sleeps, rather than swims, with the fishes

Date: April 27, 2021 03:00PM

Facts vs Lie & Deny? The outcome Is always the same. More and more epic illustrations of ignorance, envy, and really bad butthurt.

Posted by: BYU ()
Date: April 27, 2021 03:31PM

> Facts vs Lie & Deny? The outcome Is always
> the same. More and more epic illustrations of
> ignorance, envy, and really bad butthurt.

By you.

Date: April 27, 2021 03:42PM

> Facts vs Lie & Deny?

Facts are easily substantiated with unbiased, unvarnished and undisputed evidence consisting of links to data, images or the historical record.

By your own accounts, you cannot find or provide any such links.

> The outcome Is always
> the same.

Yes, it is. You are always proven to be a confirmed liar. And, despite all of your whining, there is not a damn thing you can do about it.

> More and more epic illustrations of
> ignorance, envy, and really bad butthurt.

You should seek help from a professional to get over your host of mental conditions.

Date: April 27, 2021 04:58PM

Suck it, Linus-douche. You’re a full-on failure and ultimate nobody.

Pages: PreviousFirst...166167168169170171172173174175176...LastNext
Current Page: 171 of 612

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.