HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...157158159160161162163164165166167Next
Current Page: 166 of 167
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: April 04, 2021 08:45AM

LOL! Once again awakened by your blunders and lies.

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL! When the correct amount of time is two
> years, one year is the wrong answer.

"You've gone more than a year now posting unread screeds."

Are two years not more than a year?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 04, 2021 09:53AM

Well, Whiffie whacko-ism aside, there is much for wealthy retirees to be happy about yet again out here in the gorgeous Sweet Spot. It was cloudy and 45 degrees when I got up this morning, but before long, we'll be enjoying boundless sunshine and temperatures rising at least into the mid 60s. It was further clear earlier that in accordance with the flim-flam nature of hollow cultural myth and superstition, no bunnies at all had brought candies or colored eggs to anyone. No rain today either, and we should have only quite gentle breezes to deal with. That all sounds good, and considtions over the coming week should sound good as well.

Meanwhile, Real President Joe wonders right akong with the rest of us how much it will take for the aorry-ass GOP to dump their latest national embarrassment, Matt Gaetz, who about two years ago brought a friend to lunch with Tucker Carlson. LOL! Of course the Repuke Party has done nothing about seditious Josh Hawley either, and today we've got Jan 6-style idiots such as Cancun Cruz and ultra-rightwing clownbot Mike Lee proposing to strip MLB's antitrust exemption after the 2021 Draft and All Star Game were pulled out of Atlanta. Thexe dopes need to be pulled out of Washington.

In other news, the Nats have signed C Jonathhan Lucroy (34) to a minor league deal. He had asked the White Sox to release him from such a deal and they did, so with the team insisting that nothing is wrong with any of Gomes, Avila, or Berrera, Lucroy would seem to be either a replacement for inured Triple-A backstop, Wellington Castillo, or an MLB bench bat to allow Barerra to go take over Castillo's spot at Triple-A. It's all a bit up in the air at this point, so we'll have to wait to see how it all shakes out.

No need to wait to see how the sorry situation of Falls Church City shakes out, as badly is ever the answer to those sorts of question. Home to a dizzying array of just plain stupid shits, the Little City is little more than a drive-by dump and home for wretched refuse and social misfits. No one should want to overpay for property, but nowhere around here is one more likely to pay more for less than in down and dingy FCC. What a hole.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 04, 2021 10:09AM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL! Once again awakened by your blunders and lies.

Just more burning envy and butthurt occasioned by the wife's and my quite regular habit of 'late night' TV watching. Well, late by some people's standards. As you'll never know but for my telling you, wealthy retirees often mind a clock of their own.

> Are two years not more than a year?

LOL! So are a hundred. Face it, dipshit, you've made a total ass of yourself once again. North and south, lunch and dinner, awnings and majestic views, and now six in a dozen. What an utterly mindless turd.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: April 04, 2021 10:14AM

—- HE CAN’T HELP HIMSELF!!! —-

Dope was informed that I might read his unread wall of text if he devoted any of it to answering these questions:

Can you see the grass in Spirit of Justice Park while driving along Washington Avenue or did you merely present it as an example of what grassy areas with small trees might look? You've told two competing stories.

Was 132 W. Broad St. once home to Broad Street Grill? Yes or no.

He was also told to indicate in bold if he was going to do that. I take it from the lack of bold that he was too much of a chickenshit to do just that. He's such a pussy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 04, 2021 10:58AM

ATTN ASSHOLE: You read every word every day. You have after all nothing better to look forward to each day. Your so-called questions meanwhile are not worthy of any attention at all, which is why they have received little to none. You know full well the they have been long ago answered or were never relevant to anything material to begin with.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: April 04, 2021 11:05AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------
> > Are two years not more than a year?
>
> LOL! So are a hundred.

For those with post poor math skills. 1<99.

Once you start ignoring something for a day, two days, a week, weeks, months and then more than a year, it all sort of runs together. No need to keep an exact count of it unless you are some sort of pedantic asshole. More than a year was the safe and correct timeframe. It's also further proof I pay no attention to your daily screed of bullshit. I know that hurts you. LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: April 04, 2021 11:13AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ATTN ASSHOLE: You read every word every
> day.
You have after all nothing better to
> look forward to each day. Your so-called
> questions meanwhile are not worthy of any
> attention at all, which is why they have received
> little to none. You know full well the they have
> been long ago answered or were never relevant to
> anything material to begin with.

Not read at all. You know that to be true. Like many things you know to be true, you simply won't admit it.

You've never answered the questions because you are a sniveling, cowardly chickenshit. Pussy.

Simply claiming something is irrelevant doesn't make it so. How many logical fallacies can you possibly rmploy? It's only another sign that you've lost, and lost quite horribly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: F9NVB ()
Date: April 04, 2021 11:38AM

Well I see this thread has gotten even gayer than it was last time I looked at it. It's mostly the same straw felching butt pirates posting on it & they're all posting the same fudge packing shit they've been posting since pg. 1. There's a couple of trolls who pop in for a shitpost or 2 before moving on to greener pastures, but it looks like the usual rump rangers here. They're just gayer than they were before.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 04, 2021 11:55AM

Your sorry shit is ever a NO SALE here, asshole. Morning, noon, and night meanwhile, you simply hang on my every word. Then you say something stupid and get slapped down for it. Story of your feeble life. Loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: April 04, 2021 12:13PM

LOL! Again, whether you admit it or not, you know that isn't true. Just like you know you lied about Space Coast weather, townhouses in Great Forest, Broad Street Grill, Spirit of Justice Park, exit 6, American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial, 3rd St., slip lane north of the tracks, Dogwood Tavern being dismal, Brockmont, the 7100 block of Lee Highway, the vital status of your parents, TripAdvisor rankings in Falls Church City, and a whole host of other topics.

Actual evidence show you lied. Your defense consists of the whimpering whines of a sniveling coward.

And, as expected, your retort will contain no actual evidence. I'd tell you to prove me wrong, but you know you won't, pussy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 04, 2021 01:10PM

Seriously? In the real world that you just can’t handle, you are just a battered assfuck loser bleating like a sick sheep about matters you were simply humiliated over from long, long ago. Your entire track record here is one of being the first car knocked out of commission in a demolition derby. You are basically just a yammering but entirely toothless troll.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: April 04, 2021 01:28PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Seriously?

Yes, seriously. You've lied over and over again. All actual evidence, consisting of data, links, images and items from the historical record, prove as much. You've only managed to counter with baseless bluster, more lies, logical fallacies, excuses, deflections and other tell-tale signs that you know you've lost.

> In the real world that you just
> can’t handle,

LOL! I've provided actual evidence from the real world. You've provided exactly nothing to substantiate your claims. To make matters worse, you've only ever run away like a little bitch from facts and the truth.

> you are just a battered assfuck
> loser bleating like a sick sheep about matters you
> were simply humiliated over from long, long ago.
> Your entire track record here is one of being the
> first car knocked out of commission in a
> demolition derby. You are basically just a
> yammering but entirely toothless troll.

Called it! See below:

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------
> And, as expected, your retort will contain no
> actual evidence. I'd tell you to prove me > wrong, but you know you won't, pussy.

Remember the time you tried to prove your point with an outdated menu from Dogwood only to have the up-to-date menu shoved down your whimpering throat? Well, do you, Mr. Heavy-hitting Hospitality Industry Insider?

I'm not leaving you twisting in the wind. You're my punching bag and I'm pummeling your impotent ass. That's what real men do, but you wouldn't know how to be a real man.

You're actually everyone's punching bag.

Yeah, this is me disrespecting you. You're a lying piece of shit unworthy of anyone's respect. That's probably why nobody respects you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 04, 2021 02:24PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------
> Yes, seriously. You've lied over and over again.

No lies from me at all. Just fact and reason that you are too much of a child to deal with.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: PEKMG ()
Date: April 04, 2021 02:30PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -
> > Yes, seriously. You've lied over and over
> again.
>
> No lies from me at all. Just fact and reason that
> you are too much of a child to deal with.


Gerund Boy has to be the only 1 on FFXU who thinks potty mouth name calling worthy of a 10YO & hissy fits worthy of a 4 YO are "fact & reason".

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city..... ()
Date: April 04, 2021 02:42PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -
> > Yes, seriously. You've lied over and over
> again.
>
> No lies from me at all. Just fact and reason that
> you are too much of a child to deal with.

Actual evidence, including links to NWS data, Google street-view images, links to the historical record, and your own inability to provide similar actual evidence substantiating your claims conclusively prove you lied.

Your feeble rebuttal to the insurmountable evidence that conclusively prove you lied has consisted of nothing more than baseless bluster, more lies, sniveling whimpering, logical fallacies, transparent excuses, cowardly attempts to distract from your lies, running away and trying to hide from your lies, and numerous other tell-tale signs you know you got caught lying.

Now, are you prepared to step up to the plate and present an actual defense with actual evidence that shows your claims are truthful? Your impotence and incompetence is getting rather tiresome. I really do believe a mentally challenged grade schooler could put up a better defense than you have. You really are quite pathetic.

Step up your game or step away.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 04, 2021 05:22PM

Eat shit, Linus.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: April 04, 2021 05:43PM

I'll leave the Subway and GAR to you.

But seriously, that's it? You really can't handle getting your ass kicked. Admittedly, there are no actual facts in existence to support your bogus claims, so you are hamstrung by that problem.

You were told to step up or step away. You succeeded at neither. That's about the only success you are capable of.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pointer Outer of Things ()
Date: April 04, 2021 06:54PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eat shit, Linus.

This is all Old Pottymouth has. Foul language is his only answer. So juvenile

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 04, 2021 07:06PM

Go fuck yourself, Linus. You and your pathetic sock-puppets are uneducated, unrefined, uninteresting shit-slingers who have nothing at all useful to say here. Fool.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: April 04, 2021 07:15PM

Dude, this type of baseless bluster only confirms you know you've been badly beaten.

Have you tried saying anything useful here? Useful would be actual facts. Thus far. You have none.

You suck at this, by the way. Kicking your ass is getting pretty mundane and routine. Is there nothing you can do to step up your game?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: FGEKN ()
Date: April 04, 2021 08:30PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Go fuck yourself, Linus. You and your pathetic
> sock-puppets are uneducated, unrefined,
> uninteresting shit-slingers
>


Says the over 70 Gerund Boy with a potty mouth like a 10 YO & throws hissy fits like a 4 YO.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 04, 2021 09:07PM

Yeah, he should be embarrassed and he probably is. He’ll try to put on a false front, but he’s done for.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: LEDCM ()
Date: April 05, 2021 12:40AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -
> > Yes, seriously. You've lied over and over
> again.
>
> No lies from me at all. Just fact and reason that
> you are too much of a child to deal with.

Oh LOOKY, LOOKY, LOO! Gerund Boy's lecturing us on being childish while he posts potty mouth screeds like a 10 YO & throws temper tantrums like a 4 YO.

Is there ANY END to this hypocrite's double stds.?

& he thinks people ENVY him? Only a dolt would want to be ANYTHING like him, which goes a long way towards explaining that loser. He shows the abusive personality of a wife beater.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 05, 2021 01:52AM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dude, this type of baseless bluster only confirms
> you know you've been badly beaten.

Shove it up your ever buttkicked ass, Linus. What this confirms is that I’ve been busier than usual this evening, and the basis for it of course is the simple fact that you are and only ever have been a completely worthless lying sack of shit. This why you’ve been nothing but a jacked up asswipe loser here for eight long years. NWS, CMYK, and 1986, are just the latest examples, baby. Brockmont, Brine, Fiola Mare, 30-foot cliffs, the Water Wars, Moore Avenue ... the lists of your horrible failures just go on and on and on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 05, 2021 08:03AM

Back again to beat the tar out of lying asswipe bozos. It’s all like adventures in pest control.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: April 05, 2021 08:13AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Back again to beat the tar out of lying asswipe
> bozos. It’s all like adventures in pest
> control.

Actual evidence doubly dooms you, dope. You have none and the actual evidence entered into the record confirm you lied.

You were told to step up or step away. You did neither.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 05, 2021 09:06AM

Feel free to go fuck yourself, you sorry-ass turd-boy. The facts are established here well beyond your p+++++oor power to add or detract. I in fact sat here and watched as good old NWS so thoroughly documented the frozen Florida failure that you repeatedly lied about. You admit yourself that your sham google-skills have for so long fallen far short of levels needed to track down a particular street view that I came across in a matter of some ten minutes of not looking for it. And of course, you didn't live in Falls Church City (or in the District) during the years over which The Broad Street operated out of George Mason Row. I meanwhile read all those NWS condemnations. I have laid my very own eyes on that very CMYK street view. And of course I enjoyed a lot of fun times (and delicious crab legs) at The Broad Street between 1986 and 1997 I have all those actual, hard-wired, one-on-one facts. You have the petulant worthless yammering bullshit of an unschooled and total lying loser who's seen flock after sorry flock of his ridiculous skin-and-bone geese cooked here. Such a Falls Church FRAUD.. Such a Falls Church FAILURE.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Wow... ()
Date: April 05, 2021 09:41AM

You can actually feel the hurt coming from your butt reading that mess.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 05, 2021 11:14AM

Well, these far more than flayed and flummoxed Whiffies can only further soil themselves here, as they so fruitlessly seek to extricate themselves from a terrible situation directly behind a massive 8-ball, The dope has no hope.

Meanhile, those of us able to enjoy all the finer things in life out here in the just superbly maintained spaces of the Sweet Spot are looking forward to another gorgeous spring day. It was a cool 47 degrees when I got up to greet sunny blue skies with very light winds and no real chance of rain. Made for quite a pleasant trip down and back to bring in the monring paper. We'll now shoot right through the 50s and 60s, touching the low 70s this afternoon. And we can expecty to have more of the very same thing until some showers finally roll in over the weekend. The worker bees ever lamnet of course that it always seems to rain on the weekend,. Imagine how that tickles wealthy retirees. LOL!

Real President Jpe meanwhile coneinues to sreamroller GOP morons trying to stand in the way of the infrastrucre bill. Even they know the bill will be good for the country and the economy, and they have no 'spending and debt' leg to stand on anymore after their 2017 tax cuts for the filthy rich budget debacle. Like all serious politics, it will take work to piece together the final terms of the package, but the thing as a whole is long overdue, and every serious person knows that.

In other news, today's Game-1 of the Nats' series with ATL has been postponwed, but most seem to feel that Tuesday will be a go. RHP Kyle McGowin (29) has been called up to rill in for players quarantined dur to COVID. As many of the uusal constraints on player moves don't apply at the moment, there could be more ups and downs over the next 24 hours. In other bad news, 2018 first-round pick RpP Mason Denaburg (21) has undergone Tommy Johyn surgey and will iss 15-18 months. He's had a whole series of injury iddues, but is still a potential big league pitcher.

There is of course, no big league potential to be found anywhere at all in ever-fumbling Falls Church City. Sandlot ball is the big leagues to these bozos and bunglers as they vainly wait for the likes of Pfizer ro develop a vaccine that deals with dreaded NWS/CMYK/1986 disease. It could be a really long wait for that to come along though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 05, 2021 12:09PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Feel free to go fuck yourself, you sorry-ass
> turd-boy. The facts are established here well
> beyond your p+++++oor power to add or detract. I
> in fact sat here and watched as good old NWS so
> thoroughly documented the frozen Florida failure
> that you repeatedly lied about. You admit
> yourself that your sham google-skills have for so
> long fallen far short of levels needed to track
> down a particular street view that I came across
> in a matter of some ten minutes of not looking for
> it. And of course, you didn't live in Falls
> Church City (or in the District) during the years
> over which The Broad Street operated out of George
> Mason Row. I meanwhile read all those NWS
> condemnations. I have laid my very own eyes on
> that very CMYK street view. And of course I
> enjoyed a lot of fun times (and delicious crab
> legs) at The Broad Street between 1986 and 1997 I
> have all those actual, hard-wired, one-on-one
> facts. You have the petulant worthless yammering
> bullshit of an unschooled and total lying loser
> who's seen flock after sorry flock of his
> ridiculous skin-and-bone geese cooked here. Such
> a Falls Church FRAUD.. Such a Falls Church
> FAILURE.

Yeah sorry, but all your butthurt whining like a little girl doesn’t amount to actual evidence. Try again, loser. That’s the ONLY way to win.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 05, 2021 02:20PM

The LOSER is YOU, Linus, you worthless ever-lying sack of shit. Your piles of see-through bullshit only underscore the desperation and despair of your long-lost positions. In particular, you have no avenue of escape from the chains of NWS, CMYK, and 1986. Struggle though you may, it will all come to naught

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Scorekeeper ()
Date: April 05, 2021 02:28PM

Blah blah fucking blah.

Why don't you try posting something more effective?

This same tired shit isn't scoring any points.

Sorry.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: SNFTW ()
Date: April 05, 2021 02:43PM

Scorekeeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Blah blah fucking blah.
>
> Why don't you try posting something more
> effective?
>
> This same tired shit isn't scoring any points.
>
> Sorry.


Somebody told Old Pottymouth name calling & potty mouth screeds & tantrums are "and proof" & "evidence". He believed them . You might of figured out at this point Gerund Boy really isn't very smart.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 05, 2021 03:40PM

Face it. You sorry shit-stains are still stuck in the same old hole. It appears that you’ll never find a way out. Dopes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 05, 2021 04:23PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The LOSER is YOU, Linus,

Not according to the actual evidence from NWS, Google street-view and the historical record. You know, the claims you refuse to provide actual evidence to that would substantiate your claims.

> you worthless ever-lying
> sack of shit.

If that were true, you could prove any of the following statements are lies with actual evidence.

1. Space Coast weather on the first two days of my trip had minimal precipitation and at or above normal temperatures.
2. There are no townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in Great Forest.
3. Broad Street Grill was located at 132 W. Broad St. this century.

> Your piles of see-through bullshit
> only underscore the desperation and despair of
> your long-lost positions.

The only things that are transparent are you numerous and feeble excuses complaining why you can't substantiate your claims.

> In particular, you have
> no avenue of escape from the chains of NWS,

No escape needed. I have the actual NWS data recorded from your preferred NWS weather station.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

You have absolutely nothing to refute that data.

> CMYK,

No escape needed. I have actual street-view images of Park Avenue between Pennsylvania and Virginia Avenue.

https://goo.gl/maps/RFH4u5R5sCVivQZL7
https://goo.gl/maps/dPYKNpGAae8a9ZnS7

You have absolutely nothing to refute those images.

> and 1986.

1986 is meaningless. The discussion was about Dogwood Tavern. It is located at 132 W. Broad St. Same place Broad Street Grill was once located. The historical record confirms that fact.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/
http://www.chefsrecipes.org/show451.htm
https://fcnp.com/2007/02/14/falls-church-city-crime-report/
https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/273666/raising-the-bar/
https://fcnp.com/2015/09/18/f-c-s-fleming-powell-take-over-local-market-arent-scared-of-harris-teeter/
https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2009/10/26/story8.html

You have absolutely nothing to discredit the historical record.

-------

Seriously though, you really suck at this. You're like a bumbling old man trying to argue the earth is flat, the election was stolen from Trump, or unicorns have been prancing around your yard.

You have absolutely zero evidence to substantiate your claims.

You've given no reason whatsoever for anyone to believe you claims.

You can't explain how actual evidence refutes what you say and substantiates my claims.

What on earth makes you think you have any credibility left in this situation?

It's obvious you lied. It's obvious you lost. It doesn't matter if you admit to neither. Both are true.

Step up your game. You are just looking foolish at this point.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 05, 2021 05:22PM

ANOTHER FUCKING SCREED OF THE SAME OLD POINTLESS STUPID SHIT from the horribly mangled victim of fact and reason. You froze in Florida, you’ve never found the CMYK street view, and you weren’t anywhere nearby during the times of The Braod Street. There is no way out of any of that. You are forever branded by it all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Mean Girls ()
Date: April 05, 2021 06:14PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ...
> Step up your game. You are just looking foolish at
> this point.


Well now you're just being unfair to the old guy.

Posting independent, objective, verifiable sources like that.

WTF is wrong with you???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 05, 2021 06:17PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ANOTHER FUCKING SCREED OF THE SAME OLD POINTLESS
> STUPID SHIT from the horribly mangled victim of
> fact and reason.

Tell the same lies, expect to get the same facts that prove you lied thrown back in your lying face.

> You froze in Florida, you’ve
> never found the CMYK street view, and you
> weren’t anywhere nearby during the times of The
> Braod Street.

Talk about a screed of discredited bullshit! LOL!

Evidence, asshole, you've got none.

> There is no way out of any of that.
> You are forever branded by it all.

I've never been in it, dope. You lied. The actual evidence and your lack of evidence prove it.

Actual evidence brands you a liar. Your lack of actual evidence does as well.

Some people can fool some people some of the time.

Nobody can fool all of the people all of the time.

You can't fool anyone any of the time.

Get it? You're a joke. Everyone is laughing at you. Are you too dense to see that?

You've proven nothing beyond the fact that you are a lying, incompetent, impotent imbecile.

There is literally only one way out of this for you. Unfortunately for you, you are too stupid to figure it out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 05, 2021 06:24PM

Mean Girls Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ...
> > Step up your game. You are just looking foolish
> at
> > this point.
>
>
> Well now you're just being unfair to the old guy.
>
> Posting independent, objective, verifiable sources
> like that.
>
> WTF is wrong with you???


It's a cruel, tortuous exercise I like to inflict upon senile liars. It's called evisceration by evidence. As you can see, it inflicts exceptional emotional and mental anguish upon its intended victims.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 05, 2021 06:46PM

^^^ LOL! The badly battered pussy-ass stupid-shit can only regurgitate the same sorry slop that he’s been beaten down for a dozen times before. That’s SUPER-WEAK!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 05, 2021 06:52PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ LOL! The badly battered pussy-ass stupid-shit
> can only regurgitate the same sorry slop that
> he’s been beaten down for a dozen times before.
> That’s SUPER-WEAK!

LOL! Says Mr. NWS, CMYK, 1986.

You can only reflexively repeat that same deceitful mantra while the actual facts show you to be nothing more than an outright liar.

You are too dumb to recognize your own stupidity.

You are too dumb to realize nobody buys your lies.

You are too dumb to win which is why you never will.

Loser.

You are too stupid to figure out the only way you can avoid further humiliation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Bob, Black Knight of Brockmont ()
Date: April 05, 2021 07:10PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ LOL! The badly battered pussy-ass stupid-shit
> can only regurgitate the same sorry slop that
> he’s been beaten down for a dozen times before.
> That’s SUPER-WEAK!


^^^

giphy.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 05, 2021 07:32PM

Get off the pot Linus, you worthless sack of shit. You are now permanently scarred by all of NWS, CMYK, and 1986, having proven over and over again now that you have no answer to any of it. Just more slowly twisting in the wind. Dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 05, 2021 07:39PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Get off the pot Linus, you worthless sack of shit.
> You are now permanently scarred by all of NWS,
> CMYK, and 1986, having proven over and over again
> now that you have no answer to any of it.

LOL! No answer? You are the lying dumbfuck who has no answer to any of the following.

I have the actual NWS data recorded from your preferred NWS weather station.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

You have absolutely nothing to refute that data.

I have actual street-view images of Park Avenue between Pennsylvania and Virginia Avenue.

https://goo.gl/maps/RFH4u5R5sCVivQZL7
https://goo.gl/maps/dPYKNpGAae8a9ZnS7

You have absolutely nothing to refute those images.

I have links to the historical record indicating Broad Street Grill once occupied 132 W. Broad Street.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/
http://www.chefsrecipes.org/show451.htm
https://fcnp.com/2007/02/14/falls-church-city-crime-report/
https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/273666/raising-the-bar/
https://fcnp.com/2015/09/18/f-c-s-fleming-powell-take-over-local-market-arent-scared-of-harris-teeter/
https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2009/10/26/story8.html

You have absolutely nothing to discredit the historical record.



Seriously, you dumb old, senile, demented, stupid, addled piece of shit. What do YOU have to answer to any of the above??????

NOTHING!

You have NOTHING!

And, you will come back with NOTHING!

You LOST!

I WON!

Bwahahahahhahaahahhaahahha!

Loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... () ()
Date: April 05, 2021 07:44PM

Holy shit have I really been here arguing for 2 years?

Have you seen my wife? Did anyone talk to my job for me?

Fuck

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 05, 2021 07:45PM

I WAS A MAN ONCE

I HAD A CAR

I HAD A JOB

I HAD A HOUSE

I LOST IT ALL HERE OVER THE LAST TWO YEARS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 05, 2021 07:57PM

^^^^^LOL! Spreading mad butthurt one dumbass at a time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 05, 2021 08:01PM

Well, dinner’s Here. Time to eat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 05, 2021 08:05PM

NOBODY TALK TO ME

I NEED TO GET MY LIFE IN ORDER

I NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM FAIRFAX UNDERGROUND

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city. ()
Date: April 05, 2021 08:11PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, dinner’s Here. Time to eat.

Good excuse. You were getting your ass kicked. Your spoofing wasn't working either. Just more confirmation that you know you were losing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.. ()
Date: April 05, 2021 08:17PM

I CANT STOP TALKING

IGNORE WHAT I SAY

PLEASE DONT ENGAGE WITH ME I CANNOT CONTROL MYSELF RIGHT NOW

PLEASE I BEG OF YOU LET ME BREAK THIS VICIOUS CYCLE

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city. ()
Date: April 05, 2021 08:30PM

LOL! The shit-shack shut-in has been reduced to obvious spoofing! He might as well waive the white flag. I hope the hag properly medicates him tonight. We are no doubt in for a wee hour outburst.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city. . ()
Date: April 05, 2021 08:33PM

WHAT AM I EVEN SAYING

WHY DO I EVEN CARE

EVERYONE IN THE FORUM EXCEPT THE ONE GUY I'M ARGUING WITH SAYS I'M RIGHT

BUT I'M STILL ARGUING HERE

WHAT DO I WANT?

DO I WANT TO BE WRONG EVENTUALLY? IF I KEEP ARGUING, EVENTUALLY I'LL SLIP.

DO I WANT HIM TO ADMIT DEFEAT?

WHAT DO I WANT IN LIFE

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city. ()
Date: April 05, 2021 08:33PM

PLEASE NETIZENS OF FAIRFAX UNDERGROUND

DONT ENGAGE WITH ME

I NEED TO MOVE ON WITH MY FUCKING LIFE

I WIN THE ARGUMENT

NOW PLEASE LET ME MOVE ON FOR GODS SAKE

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Bob, Black Knight of Brockmont ()
Date: April 05, 2021 10:50PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Get off the pot Linus, you worthless sack of shit.
> You are now permanently scarred by all of NWS,
> CMYK, and 1986, having proven over and over again
> now that you have no answer to any of it. Just
> more slowly twisting in the wind. Dope.


^^^

tenor.gif?itemid=4559278

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Goodbyeffxu ()
Date: April 05, 2021 11:21PM

Car gave it away

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 06, 2021 09:07AM

Well, these childish whimpers from the Whiffies only confirm the depths to which they have fallen in the wake of being permanently trapped behind the awful 8-balls of NWS, CMYK, and 1986. These have joined a long and quite disgraceful tradition of miserable Falls Church failure and inescapable Little City losses that has been the dreadful eight-year legacy of the Asshole and his many poorly crafted minions. Fact and reason ever leave these dopes whining away in a corner somewhere behaving like tantrum-throwing three-year olds. The abyss is plainly a terrible place to be.

Out here in the marvelous Sweet Spot meanwhile, wealthy retirees and other actual adults are set to enjoy the next in a series of simply delightful spring days. It was 52 dwgrees when I first got up with no wind and no rain in sight. Some overnight cloud cover did linger into the hours just past sunrise, but that will be burning off as the morning marches on, leaving nothing but blue skiea, beautiful bright sunshine, and temperatures in the low 70s over the balance of the day. Should see about the same thing the next two days as well, though Wed is apt to be even a bit warmer. The sap has been running out this way for a while now, and it could soon be time for a tête-à-tête with the landscaping crew.

Real President Joe has meanwhile been handed a bit of a blank check by the Senate Parliamentarian who has opined that the instructions in already passed budger resolutions can be edited to allow further topics to be covered under reconciliation provisions that disallow GOP use/abuse of an obstructionist right to filibuster. Not everything is covered of course, but this is still good news for the good guys.

In other news, the Nats have signed two recently released players to minor league deals in 1B/OF Yasmany Tomas (30) and LHP TJ McFarland (31). Either or both could see spot duty on the MLB roster, but they will mostly serve as organizational depth. MLB has meanwhile infuriated anti-democratic racist Republicans by moving the 2021 All Star Game out of Atlanta and off to Denver. That will cost the economy of Georgia many millions of dollars not just this year, but over many years to come. (You can help turn up the pressure by boycotting the likes of Coke, Delta, and Home Depot.) Meanwhile, the Ntas and Braves will try to get things going this afternoon at 4:00, then play a noon-time straght twin-bill tomorrow. After that, it's off to the West Coast.

Not going anywhere at all of course is the sorry stuck-in-the-muck City of Falls Church. The City's self-proclaimed 'Lone News Source' has not posted any news in four days now, plainly affirming the fact that there is no news -- the place has simply broken down and ground to a halt in its most recent very bad spot. The usual clods and clowns are apt of course to babble on in their usual and dismal ignorance, but as has so often been seen, this is all but sound and fury signifying nothing. The fools.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: April 06, 2021 09:41AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Get off the pot Linus, you worthless sack of shit.
> You are now permanently scarred by all of NWS,
> CMYK, and 1986, having proven over and over again
> now that you have no answer to any of it.

LOL! No answer? You are the lying dumbfuck who has no answer to any of the following.

I have the actual NWS data recorded from your preferred NWS weather station.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

You have absolutely nothing to refute that data.

I have actual street-view images of Park Avenue between Pennsylvania and Virginia Avenue.

https://goo.gl/maps/RFH4u5R5sCVivQZL7
https://goo.gl/maps/dPYKNpGAae8a9ZnS7

You have absolutely nothing to refute those images.

I have links to the historical record indicating Broad Street Grill once occupied 132 W. Broad Street.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/
http://www.chefsrecipes.org/show451.htm
https://fcnp.com/2007/02/14/falls-church-city-crime-report/
https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/273666/raising-the-bar/
https://fcnp.com/2015/09/18/f-c-s-fleming-powell-take-over-local-market-arent-scared-of-harris-teeter/
https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2009/10/26/story8.html

You have absolutely nothing to discredit the historical record.



Seriously, you dumb old, senile, demented, stupid, addled piece of shit. What do YOU have to answer to any of the above??????

NOTHING!

You have NOTHING!

And, you will come back with NOTHING!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 06, 2021 09:52AM

I have your own foolish admissions and the real-time, real-source info, dope. You can only call out in pain and anguish. Loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Bob, Black Knight of Brockmont ()
Date: April 06, 2021 10:27AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have your own foolish admissions and the
> real-time, real-source info, dope. You can only
> call out in pain and anguish. Loser.


^^^

AcclaimedWastefulArchaeocete-small.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 06, 2021 10:31AM

^^^ This shit is what they have. An escape from NWS, CMYK, and 1986 is what they do not have.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Bob, Black Knight of Brockmont ()
Date: April 06, 2021 11:06AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ This shit is what they have. An escape from
> NWS, CMYK, and 1986 is what they do not have.


^^^

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b8789kiqmqgfbgcgh6ry

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 06, 2021 12:09PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have your own foolish admissions and the
> real-time, real-source info, dope.

What you claim exist and what has been proven to exist are, in fact, two very different things. The actual data show you lied. The actual images show you lied. The actual historical record show you lied.

All unbiased, unvarnished and uncontested evidence. You have nothing of the sort. All you have are the whimpers and whines of a badly bludgeoned boob.

> You can only
> call out in pain and anguish. Loser.

Really? Then why am I laughing at and mocking your lying ass? I've run you over and flattened you. I'm now just going in cycles of reverse and drive to further pummel you. That's it.

Why are you incapable of stepping up your game and providing actual evidence such as links and images to substantiate your claims?

Why do you come back each day for yet another horrific beating?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 06, 2021 01:29PM

I know you cannot deal with such things, but the facts are just and only as I have reported them. Fact and reason against your desperate lies and made-up bullshit. No contest, dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 06, 2021 01:41PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know you cannot deal with such things, but the
> facts are just and only as I have reported them.

If so, you'd have no problem substantiating those claims with unbiased, unvarnished and undisputed facts.

When I make a claim, I can do just that. When you make a claim, you make up some lame and transparent excuses why you can't substantiate them.

> Fact and reason against your desperate lies and
> made-up bullshit.

Which of these links is a lie?

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

https://goo.gl/maps/RFH4u5R5sCVivQZL7
https://goo.gl/maps/dPYKNpGAae8a9ZnS7

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/
http://www.chefsrecipes.org/show451.htm
https://fcnp.com/2007/02/14/falls-church-city-crime-report/
https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/273666/raising-the-bar/
https://fcnp.com/2015/09/18/f-c-s-fleming-powell-take-over-local-market-arent-scared-of-harris-teeter/
https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2009/10/26/story8.html

> No contest, dope.

It's never been a contest. You've refused to even step up. You've only ever run away from fact and reason.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 06, 2021 02:30PM

That’s all bullshit as you know only too well. You’ve been burned to a crisp on all of NWS, CMYK, and 1986. No wiggle room exists. You are just totally fucked.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Please ()
Date: April 06, 2021 02:42PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That’s all bullshit as you know only too well.
> You’ve been burned to a crisp on all of NWS,
> CMYK, and 1986. No wiggle room exists. You are
> just totally fucked.


Just stop.

It's embarrassing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 06, 2021 02:54PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 06, 2021 03:07PM

Rattling the bars on his cage. More noise without any meaning.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 06, 2021 04:45PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rattling the bars on his cage. More noise without
> any meaning.

LOL! More like rattling your cage, loser. Your pussy-ass response confirms it. Sissy.

Do you have any links that substantiate your claims?

No? Didn't think so! LOL! Loser!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 07, 2021 12:27AM

Fact and reason, Linus. Fact and reason. They’ve done you in.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: FIFY ()
Date: April 07, 2021 12:53AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fact and reason, Linus. Fact and reason.
> They’ve done you in. I give up. You win.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 07, 2021 06:05AM

^^^ How low can you go?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Badly Beaten Bob ()
Date: April 07, 2021 10:19AM

Not as low as using a sock puppet to claim that my dead parents live in Brookmont because I fucked up re Brockmont not understanding how Redfin works.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 07, 2021 11:15AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: April 07, 2021 11:16AM

Badly Beaten Bob Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not as low as using a sock puppet to claim that my
> dead parents live in Brookmont because I fucked up
> re Brockmont not understanding how Redfin works.


LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 07, 2021 11:46AM

Well, these wiped out Whiffies have less and less to say as the reality of the walled-in situation becomes more and more clear to them. No way out on any of NWS, CMYK, or 1986. It's like Brine, Moore Ave, or the Water Wars all over again. Poor pasted little things.

Meanwhile, dawn broke over the ever stunning Sweet Spot a while ago, bringing blue skies, bright sunshine, and a temperature of 52 degrees. No actual wind or rain in the forecast, but a few harmless clouds may start to float in this afternoon as the thermometer heads into the upper 70's. Recently checked out for the season, the A/C will be ready for the challenge. I myself passed a springtime physical checkup yesterday, thus far with flying colors. Blood work is not back yet, but it's just changes in medications that might come from that. We'll do that again in October, assuming The Nats are not playing in the post-season. No wildlife sightings so far today, but three deer were moseying and munching their way around the shed yesterday as I pulled in on return from the doctor. Always nice to see them.

Always nice to see Real President Joe leaning into the real job that he was elected to do. He'll be pressuring these cardboard cut-out lawmakers from the GOP to get on board with the infrastructure upgrades that they have long said they support, but now threaten not to vote for. Bunch of partisan. flip-floppers. to apply a tpyically childish GOP slur. Looks like RPJ is beginning as well the dismantling of Betsy DeVos's distorted version of Title IX. Ypu have to remind these backward simpletons sometimes that there is no God-geven right to demean and abuse women. Anong others.

On other new, Max Scherzer allowed four solo home runs in a less than stellar start, but Juan Soto came through with a ringing hit to center to walk off the now 0-4 Braves by a score of 6-5. On paper, ATL is probably a better ballclub than we are, so they may well strike back in today's straight doubleheader starting at 12:05. Both sides get to add a 27th player for the twin-bill, and we will call on LHP Ben Braymer (26) to fill that spot.

While there are so many, there is no filling in of holes and vacant spots in the roster of fetid Falls Church City. Their list of feckless lying frauds and phonies will be the same today as it was yesterday, still a disgrace all the way around, and still with nothing to do about either their most recent pr their most ancient disasters here. Poor babies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 07, 2021 12:01PM

The simple truth has meanwhile once again disastrously derailed the stupid shits ad their sock-puppets. They were utterly ruined in the Water Wars and then again in the no less disastrous Chicken Wars. They are yet to recover form theit awful wounds and scars of now very nearly three years ago.

Q: How much of that gray area is still served by Falls Church City?

8d726caea50c7a3dfe7371bb16f2094f.jpg?wid

A: None. It all belongs to Fairfax Water now. All of it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: April 07, 2021 12:33PM

Do you have any actual evidence for your Space Coast weather claims, Great Forest claims, or Broad Street Grill claims? It would look something like this.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

https://goo.gl/maps/RFH4u5R5sCVivQZL7
https://goo.gl/maps/dPYKNpGAae8a9ZnS7

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/
http://www.chefsrecipes.org/show451.htm
https://fcnp.com/2007/02/14/falls-church-city-crime-report/
https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/273666/raising-the-bar/
https://fcnp.com/2015/09/18/f-c-s-fleming-powell-take-over-local-market-arent-scared-of-harris-teeter/
https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2009/10/26/story8.html

Don't have any? Didn't think so.

The dispute between Fairfax Water and Falls Church? What'd your boy Nick say about it? George Bromley quit and gets an INCOMPLETE!

https://fcnp.com/2012/11/20/mediation-leads-to-three-way-settlement-of-water-disputes-and-win-win-for-water-customers/

https://fcnp.com/2012/11/28/shields-credits-mediator-with-big-role-making-water-deal-happen/amp/

Chicken wars? Inane bullshit initiated by your sockpuppet because you can't accept the fact that better options than the fast food slop you're forced to consume exist in Falls Church. The fact that you still bring it up only confirms the level of butthurt envy you have over it.

Is this seriously the best you can do?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 07, 2021 01:10PM

Stumble, bumble, fumble. There are STILL no chicken places in downscale Falls Church City, and your are STILL all butthurt about the brutal beatings you know you took back in those days.. Weakling little schoolgirl.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city..., ()
Date: April 07, 2021 02:45PM

LOL! Look at him run away from his “water wars” bullshit once his boy Nick made him eat his own words. What a fucking moron. He even gets his ass kicked when he’s trying to distract and deflect from his lies and blunders.


Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Stumble, bumble, fumble. There are STILL no
> chicken places in downscale Falls Church City, and
> your are STILL all butthurt about the brutal
> beatings you know you took back in those days..
> Weakling little schoolgirl.

If you won, why do you continue to run away from George Bromley every time he’s mentioned? You and your Brookmont Bob sockpuppet had to try and move onto fried chicken after you were embarrassed by the outcome of the water settlement.

The point has always been that the term “chicken place” was the notion of a butthurt dumbass. Tasty fried chicken is available right down the street without being forced to go elsewhere to get some mass produced inferior product.

You STILL don’t have any actual evidence to substantiate your Space Coast weather claims, Great Forest townhomes claim, or Broad Street Grill claim.

Actual evidence looks like this:

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

https://goo.gl/maps/RFH4u5R5sCVivQZL7
https://goo.gl/maps/dPYKNpGAae8a9ZnS7

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/
http://www.chefsrecipes.org/show451.htm
https://fcnp.com/2007/02/14/falls-church-city-crime-report/
https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/273666/raising-the-bar/
https://fcnp.com/2015/09/18/f-c-s-fleming-powell-take-over-local-market-arent-scared-of-harris-teeter/
https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2009/10/26/story8.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 07, 2021 03:14PM

Nothing but tired out kiddie babble from a totally disoriented LOSER. You’re an asshole, and your city is a shithole. Suck on that, you pathetic downscale dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: April 07, 2021 03:28PM

Sorry, shit-for-brains, that's not actual evidence that substantiates your claims.

Is there a particular reason you are having so much trouble finding actual evidence to substantiate your claims? LOL!

Why do you allow yourself to endure so much humiliation?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Permanent Mark ()
Date: April 07, 2021 04:20PM

The trauma over Falls Church. LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: April 07, 2021 04:28PM

It’s even funnier how he thinks it’s a real insult to keep bringing it up. He’s obviously too stupid to realize how much it makes him look like a butthurt little bitch. I always get a huge laugh when he thinks he’s insulting people by pointing out there’s no KFC or Popeye’s in Falls Church. Because, you know, most discerning home buyers and diners base their real estate decisions on such factors! LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 07, 2021 05:00PM

Every day in every way, you are becoming more inconsequential.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 07, 2021 05:44PM

Says the fumbling failure who’s yet to come up with a scintilla of actual evidence to substantiate his bogus claims.

Face it, you’re a nobody with nothing in the way of credibility.

Why you subject yourself to such epic humiliation is a matter of conversation between you and your therapist.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: FGEKN ()
Date: April 07, 2021 06:06PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
> I always get a huge
> laugh when he thinks he’s insulting people by
> pointing out there’s no KFC or Popeye’s in
> Falls Church. Because, you know, most discerning
> home buyers and diners base their real estate
> decisions on such factors! LOL!

When you consider Old Pottymouth thinks Subway's so great and GAR's the ultimate in "fine dining", are you really surprised?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 07, 2021 06:33PM

Dope. Subway is the most popular fast food restaurant in the world. How does it feel to be left out of that club? GAR meanwhile specializes in upscale casual, not fine dining. How does it feel to be that stupid?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: DGWWB ()
Date: April 07, 2021 07:26PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dope. Subway is the most popular fast food
> restaurant in the world. How does it feel to be
> left out of that club?


Nobody cares, Gerund Boy . All it means is there are millions of morons out there. How does it feel to be a member of THAT club?




GAR meanwhile specializes
> in upscale casual, not fine dining. How does it
> feel to be that stupid?

Considering you talk about GAR like it's fin e dining & now you try to weasel out of it per usual, how does it feel to confirm AGAIN what a liar & a fake you are , Old Pottymouth?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: April 07, 2021 08:08PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dope. Subway is the most popular fast food
> restaurant in the world.

Not according to revenue or average sales by unit.

Of course, you’re a know-nothing nobody who places value of a neighborhood based on proximity to fast-food fried chicken. Does it get much more pathetic than that?

Let’s not forget you’re a confirmed liar who can’t manage to gather a scintilla of actual evidence to substantiate his bogus claims.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 08, 2021 12:42AM

Wow, you are really coming apart. Enjoy the disintegration, dope. LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 08, 2021 06:33AM

Yeah, your baseless bluster is not actual evidence. Try again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 08, 2021 09:53AM

Hahahaha! Baseless bluster. Yeah, that's it. You are fucking fried here, Linus, you worthless Whiffie dumbfuck. NWS, CMYK, and 1986 have become additions to the eight-year catalog of your hard-core total failures here. Karaoke Idol is closed and so are the books on virtually every misguided claim you have ever put forward here. To include of course such fanciful flops as sinkholes, water on the surface of Mars, and police helicopters, plus of course the beyond stupid claim that 'seven figures'; is a minimum price to move into run-down Falls Church City. What a farce. Your so-called city is just a giant waste, and so are you.

Let's recall for instance that according to the 2016 Census Quick Facts, all of the following local areas had a higher median household income than Falls Church City...

Ashburn, Brambleton, Cascades, Dranesville, Dunn Loring, Fairfax Station, Floris, Fort Hunt, Franklin Farms, Gainesville, Great Falls, Kings Park West, Kingstowne, Lake Barcroft, Linton Hall, Lowes Island, Mantua, McLean, Montclair, Mount Vernon, Newington, Oakton, Purcellville, South Riding, Vienna, and Wolf Trap.

That's a total of 26 such places I believe, but the number may well have increased over the past few years.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: April 08, 2021 10:24AM

No actual evidence to substantiate your Space Coast weather claims.

No actual evidence to substantiate your Great Forest townhouses claims.

No actual evidence to dispute the fact that Broad Street Grill once occupied 132 W. Broad St.

Dumbass Dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Woody Sporter ()
Date: April 08, 2021 11:11AM

I've started peeing in the bathtub when I get up in the morning. Since I always do a boner spout for my first pee of the day, a lot of it went all over the toilet & on the floor instead of in the pot. I got tired of wiping up the mess every morning. So now I stand in the tub and do my boner spout there. When I'm done, I turn the shower on & it all washes down the drain. Pretty smart, huh?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 08, 2021 11:45AM

Well, the Whiffies are pretty well just overwhelmed here now, as their inane notions fall, one by one, by the wayside. Time for them to take a walk over to Westover, except that they can't actually do that. Meanwhile, those of us fortunate enough to be able to live out here in the fabulous Sweet Spot are able to watch it blossom out now into the fullness of Spring. Crocuses and forsythia may have led the way, but daffodils, dogwoods, redbuds and lillies of the valley are following along just behind. Soon will come the time of the azaleas. In any case, it was 52 degrees outside when I awoke with light breezes and not much chance of any rain. We won't be back into the 80's as we were yesterday, but we should sit at around the 70 degree mark over most of the afternoon. Quite a pleasant run out and back to haul in the morning paper earlier, and more such pleasantness is what we have to look forward to over the rest of the day.

Real President Joe is set to take now a series of actions to contain the tides of gun violence that have rolled across the country. Tough to lock up perps before they turn into perps, but we can still try to throw some sand in the gears of their NRA-and GOP fueled madness.

In other news, the one-game bloom is off the Nats' rose, as the day after an opening night walk-off win, they dropped both ends of a twin-bill against the Braves. Now, they are off to play LAD and STL. Some of the nine missing men will be returning from COVID lists over the course of the trip, but the good news was likely all written after Tuesday's Soto-led victory. Game-1 yesterday was lost on the disastrous mound work of Erik Fedde, who may have stuck a fork in himself. The Nats came up with more offense than expected against Max Fried, but it wasn't enough. Stephen Strasburg tossed six brilliant shutout innings in the nightcap, but the bats did nothing with the man, the legnd, Huascar Ynoa, and when Tanner Rainey came on in the top of the 7th, he promptly yielded a 2-run pinch-hit HR to Pablo Sandoval, and that was that. Pretty pathetic show, all in all.

Also pretty pathetic of course, is just about everything and everyone associated with fail grade Falls Church City. Struggling to find anything good to say at all these days, the latest edition of FCNP is reduced to extolling the tasty nature of fare from a recently opened biscuit shop. As if FCC's well earned status as a Dining Desert is going to be overcome by as little as that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 08, 2021 11:50AM

Again, you are simply fucking fried here, Linus. NWS, CMYK, and 1986 have become additions to the eight-year catalog of your sorry-ass hard-core total failures here. There is no way out of your self-imposed prison.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: April 08, 2021 01:55PM

Actual evidence. You don't have any. I do. Not much you can do about it either. Your whining certainly isn't working out for you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 08, 2021 02:09PM

Same old stupid shit from the same old stupid-shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...157158159160161162163164165166167Next
Current Page: 166 of 167


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  **      **   *******   ********        ** 
 **   **   **  **  **  **     **     **           ** 
 **  **    **  **  **  **     **     **           ** 
 *****     **  **  **   ********     **           ** 
 **  **    **  **  **         **     **     **    ** 
 **   **   **  **  **  **     **     **     **    ** 
 **    **   ***  ***    *******      **      ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.