HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...168169170171172173174175176177178...LastNext
Current Page: 173 of 617
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 30, 2021 12:07PM

As the scars still remind you, that was where you were unable to distinguish between an actual chicken place (FCC still had none as of recently) and a place that happens to serve chicken.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 30, 2021 12:37PM

What would the point be in distinguishing between the two?

Date: April 30, 2021 12:48PM

And who was warring? Was there a battle between "chicken places" being waged? LOL!

As you can tell, I am bored trouncing you over Great Forest, Space Coast weather, Broad Street Grill, and your shitty pics.

Date: April 30, 2021 01:01PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What would the point be in distinguishing between the two?

It was another point-loser for you in terms of English idioms.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2021 01:04PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Date: April 30, 2021 01:11PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What would the point be in distinguishing
> between BBC the two?
>
> It was another point-loser for you in terms of
> English idioms.

So, "chicken place" is now an idiom? LOL! You're going to have to do better than that. And where in your original assertion did you claim that leftover fried chicken must come from a "chicken place" as opposed to any other place?

And the point remains, why travel to Arlington or the Seven Corners area to get mass-produced fried chicken from a fast-food joint when a far superior product can be found right down the street? You, or you posting a Brookmont Bob, can't seem to answer that.

Why you want to relive this massive failure for you is beyond me. Perhaps to distract from your Great Forest, Space Coast weather, Broad Street Grill, and your shitty pic lies?

Date: April 30, 2021 01:20PM

This must be where the lying fraud expects people to get their chicken. While it's on Rt. 7 in Falls Church, it is not in the city! LOL! What a fucking dumbass.

I made it crystal clear like his images! LOL!

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

Posted by: JBMXT ()
Date: April 30, 2021 05:14PM

> As the scars still remind you, that was where you
> were unable to distinguish between an actual
> chicken place (FCC still had none as of recently)
> and a place that happens to serve chicken.

Nobody cares what you call it, Gerund Boy. As long as you can get chicken there if you want it. Old Pottymouth can't seem to figure that out.

Date: April 30, 2021 05:56PM

> So, "chicken place" is now an idiom?

Yes. Has been for a long time. Try to keep up.

> And the point remains, why travel to Arlington or
> the Seven Corners area to get mass-produced fried
> chicken from a fast-food joint when a far superior
> product can be found right down the street? You,
> or you posting a Brookmont Bob, can't seem to
> answer that.

Answered many times. A BBQ place that happens to have a chicken plate on the menu is still just a BBQ place. Sort of like 7/11 is still just a convenience store despite it’s chicken options. As for Brookmont Bob, he came, he saw, he kicked your butt. Hasn’t been seen in nigh on to three years now. Apparently, still years of anguish for you.

> Why you want to relive this massive failure for
> you is beyond me.

Many things are beyond you.

> Perhaps to distract from your Great Forest,
> Space Coast weather, Broad Street Grill, and
> your shitty pic lies?

Sorry to have put the big bad boot up your butt so often, but you did after all ask for all of it.

Date: April 30, 2021 06:19PM

All fucking irrelevant, dope. If I want tasty fried chicken, I go to Liberty BBQ just like many of the folks around me. That's a fact whether you want to accept it or not. Your "chicken place" nonsense is just desperation and stupidity on your part.

Isn't the place you would expect most people in the region to get their chicken?

You never did explain who were engaging in the battles of the Great Chicken Wars. Was it fast-food chicken restaurants vs. restaurants that served fried chicken? LOL!

You only retired Brookmont Bob after he (you) was (were) thoroughly humiliated. He is just another entry in your long list of absolute failures.

Date: April 30, 2021 06:26PM

> > Perhaps to distract from your Great Forest,
> > Space Coast weather, Broad Street Grill, and
> > your shitty pic lies?
>
> Sorry to have put the big bad boot up your butt so
> often, but you did after all ask for all of it.

You getting caught telling lies is the big bad boot? LOL! It all makes sense now, getting caught lying and the inability to substantiate your claims with actual evidence are what you consider winning. You are such a loser.

Date: April 30, 2021 08:21PM

You fucked uo a gerund, Linus. And maybe a dozen other things here just lately.

Posted by: Kill Shot ()
Date: April 30, 2021 08:41PM

> You getting caught telling lies is the big bad
> boot? LOL!

Dumbfuck puts it in his own mouth on a daily basis.

Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: April 30, 2021 09:02PM

> You fucked uo a gerund, Linus. And maybe a dozen
> other things here just lately.

Don't really give a fuck. You got caught telling lies. Many of them.

Oh, and "chicken place" is not an idiom, dumbass.

Date: May 01, 2021 09:00AM

seven figure city... Wrote:
> Don't really give a fuck.

Though quite unhelpful, this is not nearly the largest part of your problem.

> You got caught telling lies. Many of them.

This has never happened, which is why you have never been able to point to a single one.

> Oh, and "chicken place" is not an idiom, dumbass.

Yes, it is. An idiom is a series of words that through usage has acquired meaning beyond those of the literal words involved. 'Burger joint', 'greasy spoon', and 'hash house' would be other examples in the same vein. While they aren't seen much in this area, Bojangles and Church's would be exam[ples of 'chicken places'. Aeound here, it's mostly KFC, Chick-fil-A, and of course Popeye's, the home of cajun rice.

Date: May 01, 2021 09:42AM

-------------------------------------------------
> > You got caught telling lies. Many of them.
>
> This has never happened, which is why you have
> never been able to point to a single one.

Give it up, pops. I know you lied. You know you lied. Everyone knows you lied.

> > Oh, and "chicken place" is not an idiom,
> dumbass.
>
> Yes, it is. An idiom is a series of words that
> through usage has acquired meaning beyond those of
> the literal words involved.

What are the literal words involved in the "chicken place" idiom and how have they acquired meaning beyond them? Is a "chicken place" something other than an establishment that serves poultry products?

Again though, it is all fucking irrelevant, dope. If I want tasty fried chicken, I go to Liberty BBQ just like many of the folks around me. That's a fact whether you want to accept it or not. Your "chicken place" nonsense is just desperation and stupidity on your part.

Date: May 01, 2021 10:14AM

> Give it up, pops. I know you lied. You know you
> lied. Everyone knows you lied.

'Everyone' being your usual gaggle of shit-slinging sock puppets? The ones who think that context menus are a part of HTML? You can shove that shit right back up your juvenile ass, Linus. Through all your desperate but pointless whining, you have not been able to point to a single lie that I have told here, the reason being that there simply aren't any.

> What are the literal words involved in the
> "chicken place" idiom and how have they acquired
> meaning beyond them? Is a "chicken place"
> something other than an establishment that serves
> poultry products?

Stupid as you are, pretending to be THAT stupid is getting you nowhere but further behind some more crippling 8-balls. You fucked up badly in both the Water Wars and the Chicken Wars, and your lingering butthurt is still making you pay the price for all that three years after the fact. Dope.

> Again though, it is all fucking irrelevant, dope.
> If I want tasty fried chicken, I go to Liberty BBQ
> just like many of the folks around me. That's a
> fact whether you want to accept it or not. Your
> "chicken place" nonsense is just desperation and
> stupidity on your part.

Have at it. There are some folks who find the chicken at Wawa fantastic. Good for them. But the simple facts remain that while perhaps not actually a food-desert, FCC is most definitely a dining-desert that, among other things, still seems to lack a chicken place. Sad.

Date: May 01, 2021 10:27AM

> seven figure city... Wrote:
> -----
> > Give it up, pops. I know you lied. You know you
> > lied. Everyone knows you lied.
>
> 'Everyone' being your usual gaggle of
> shit-slinging sock puppets? The ones who think
> that context menus are a part of HTML?

YOU were the one who twisted his comment regarding context menus into HTML to begin with.

YOU then, thinking that you're smarter than you are, asked in which version of HTML were context menus included.

I schooled you.

You stomped your little feet and cried.

So sorry.

Date: May 01, 2021 12:18PM

LOLOLOL!!! You schooled me on how fully ignorant of browser extensions you are, resurected fail-boy. I wouldn’t have assumed at first glance that even a zombie poster could be quite that stupid, but you straightened me out on that one right away. Fucking fraud.

Date: May 01, 2021 12:20PM

Well, the beyond bitch-slapped Whiffies can only try to waddle bravely down the corridors of their accumulated historical failures, but they come up just as short today as they did the first time around. The price of an enduring stupidity.

Meanwhile, it's another beautiful morning out here in the much-envied Sweet Spot. It was 46 degrees outside when I first got up, and the trip out and back to reel in the morning paper quickly revealed tons of sun under a cloudless and brilliant blue sky. We'll be pulled up short later on as we reach the mid 60s, and while the winds were supposed to abate overnight and did, we are still left with some double digit breezes. There is zero chance of rain though, so it should be just another ideal sort of day for the fat and sassy folk. Nice trip up to Middletown yesterday. These folks used to live in Bethesda (that's near Brookmont), but as they were near retirement anyway, when COVID hit, they chose to pull up stakes, move to the country, and buy them a home. Not sure how many peaches they ate, and the TV's seemed intact, but they do now have a large, beautiful, and pastoral expanse of a hilltop place to do it in if they chose to. Traffic was a little rough in spots going up, but not a problem at all coming back. You can see a reversal of COVID effects on the roads though. Once recently common, three empty lanes of highway are no more.

Meanwhile, the Trump orbit is being rocked and tilted all out of kilter as Michael Cohen warns that Rudy is going to rat out all of Ivanka, Don, and Don as he tries to save his own skin. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch. Real President Joe is meanhile repurposing some purloined DOD funds to clean up damage to lands that was done by Trump's now cancelled efforts to build a great wall and make Mexico pay for it. What a miserable farce.

In other news, the Nats did indeed activate Jon Lester last night, and he threw very well in five shutout innings. Neither he nor the bullpen got any offensive support, so the game went scoreless into extras. The Fish got theuir invisible man home from second in the top of the 10th against Brad Hand, but Kyle Schwarber started the bottom half by swatting an 0-1 pitch into the upper deck in right to secure a 2-1 walk-off win. Game-2 of the series will kick off at 1:05 today with Patrick Corbin trying to steady himself against bullpen long-man and Rule 5 draftee Paul Campbell for MIA. He'll be looking to improve on an 8.22 ERA so far this year.

Looking to improve in any way possible of course are the miserable bottom-feeders and cellar-dwellers of poor old Falls Church City. Not muich has worked for The Sorry City these past fifty years or so, and especially not their foolish propensity to post the same pointless graphics dozens and dozens of times over. It's a bit like thinking that taking a whole bottle of Tylenol will do a better job than just the recommended 2-3 tablets. There is much in the wide, wide world of dumb that simply can't be fixed.

Date: May 01, 2021 12:23PM

> LOLOLOL!!! You schooled me on how fully ignorant
> of browser extensions you are, resurected
> fail-boy. I wouldn’t have assumed at first
> glance that even a zombie poster could be quite
> that stupid, but you straightened me out on that
> one right away. Fucking fraud.

I didn't say anything about browser extensions you confused old man.

Date: May 01, 2021 12:38PM

Kill Shot Wrote:
> I didn't say anything about browser extensions you
> confused old man.

Exactly. Way to fuck yourself, Linus.

Date: May 01, 2021 12:51PM

> Kill Shot Wrote:
> -----
> > I didn't say anything about browser extensions
> you
> > confused old man.
>
> Exactly. Way to fuck yourself, Linus.

Riggghhhtttt. LOL

Date: May 01, 2021 01:41PM

> 'Everyone' being your usual gaggle of
> shit-slinging sock puppets?

Anyone who has ventured into this thread and seen your verbal diarrhea of blunders and lies.

As for sockpuppets, you are well aware by now that I don't need any and I don't use any. You need to keep repeating your lie because you once foolishly believed it to be the case. At one point, your fragile ego wouldn't let you accept it. That same fragile ego does not allow you admit it.

> The ones who think
> that context menus are a part of HTML?

Who ever said that? I merely pointed out that an actual expert in HTML would know how to use a context menu to inspect an embedded image. You couldn't figure out how to do that. As it stands, it is doubtful you know how to embed an image using an tag.

> Through all your desperate but pointless
> whining, you have not been able to point to a
> single lie that I have told here, the reason being
> that there simply aren't any.

LOL! You are the only one whining. And, it's because I call you a liar. I frequently point out your incessant whining.

As for lies, actual NWS data and your inability to substantiate your claims with actual evidence prove you lied.

Actual Google street-view and your inability to substantiate your claims prove you lied.

The historical record and your inability to substantiate your claims prove you lied.

If you had actual evidence to substantiate your claims, you'd have provided it by now. You don't have it because you lied.

Remember the one time you tried to substantiate your claim you ended up with egg all over your face after it was pointed out that your "evidence" was an artist's rendering. Dumbass lying fraud.

Now, if you'd like to supply a link to weather data that disputes my claims, I will apologize for calling you a liar.

If you'd like to supply a link or image of the Great Forest neighborhood that substantiates your claims, I will apologize for calling you a liar.

If you'd like to supply something from the historical record that disputes the fact that 132 W. Broad St. was once home to Broad Street Grill, I will apologize for calling you a liar.

No? Didn't think so, you dumbass lying fraud.

So yes, EVERYONE knows you are a liar.

> Stupid as you are, pretending to be THAT
> stupid is getting you nowhere but further behind
> some more crippling 8-balls.

So, this is your response when your "idiom" doesn't meet the definition you provided of what an idiom is. You sure did faceplant into that one, dumbass.

> You fucked up badly
> in both the Water Wars

Your boy Nick called it a blockbuster deal. As a result of that deal (and a few other factors), the tax rate is going down.

> and the Chicken Wars,

You've yet to name the belligerents in these "chicken wars" you keep rambling on about.

> and
> your lingering butthurt is still making you pay
> the price for all that three years after the fact.
> Dope.

I'm just rubbing your face in more of your fuck-ups. You should be used to it by now.

> Have at it. There are some folks who find the
> chicken at Wawa fantastic. Good for them. But
> the simple facts remain that while perhaps not
> actually a food-desert, FCC is most definitely a
> dining-desert that, among other things, still
> seems to lack a chicken place. Sad.

Who needs a "chicken place" when you have a far superior product right down the street? Apparently some fat-ass loser like you. The whole notion of a "chicken place" was invented when you got your ass handed to you on fried chicken at Liberty.

And isn't this the place you believe people should be getting their bird?

What's the matter? This image leave you tongue-tied?

Posted by: TXSGM ()
Date: May 01, 2021 02:07PM

RUH ROH!!!!! HORY SHIP!!!!!! You better watch out now! Gerund Boy's gonna get you now!

Only a potty mouth pedantic old fogey doesn't understand that nobody on FFXU cares about the grammar police. Maybe he oughta join a book club or something.

Date: May 01, 2021 03:27PM

You only have one mother tongue. Endlessly fucking it all up is a total bush league play.

Date: May 01, 2021 04:16PM

You only have one reputation here. Endlessly lying only tarnishes it further.

Date: May 01, 2021 04:53PM

You are only making a bigger and bigger ass of yourself here, Linus. As for your ‘chicken place’, it has even worse ratings than Pizzeria Orso. Dine elsewhere. Even it it’s just the LTCF mess hall.

Date: May 01, 2021 05:35PM

file.php?2,file=404385,filename=here_ya_

^ Figured out how links work yet HTML 'expert?'

LOL!

Posted by: VETNK ()
Date: May 01, 2021 05:43PM

> You only have one mother tongue. Endlessly
> fucking it all up is a total bush league play.

Crying about a trivial grammar point on a stupid ass forum like this 1 is a total pedantic potty mouth old fogey move, Gerund Boy. We won't even talk about you making up a special set of rules for yourself as you go along. That's a hypocrite move, but as everybody already knows, me calling you a hypocrite is stating the obvious.

Date: May 01, 2021 05:47PM

> You are only making a bigger and bigger ass of
> yourself here, Linus. As for your ‘chicken
> place’, it has even worse ratings than Pizzeria
> Orso. Dine elsewhere. Even it it’s just the
> LTCF mess hall.

LOL!

Dude, I call you a liar and provide actual evidence that proves it. You have no response. None. You just babble on like bumbling buffoon.

Date: May 01, 2021 05:58PM

Kill Shot Wrote:
> Figured out how links work yet HTML 'expert?' LOL!

Yeah, in either absolute or relative addressing. Minor league assclown.

Date: May 01, 2021 06:09PM

> Kill Shot Wrote:
> -----
> > Figured out how links work yet HTML 'expert?'
> LOL!
>
> Yeah, in either absolute or relative addressing.
> Minor league assclown.

You mean the ones that absolutely point to your own images in your own posts?

LOL!

Date: May 01, 2021 06:22PM

You’re not even an HTML rookie, dumbfuck. On the other hand, I’ve taught hundreds how to do it. I’m just that much better than you.

Date: May 01, 2021 06:33PM

> You’re not even an HTML rookie, dumbfuck. On
> the other hand, I’ve taught hundreds how to do
> it. I’m just that much better than you.

You're a fucking blowhard who doesn't know shit.

Let me know when you figure out that those are your own images you stupid fuck.

LOL!

Date: May 01, 2021 06:38PM

Discrepancies gave you away, asshole. You may as well just slink back to the sock-puppet cemetery. Dope.

Date: May 01, 2021 07:01PM

Discrepancies? None between what you posted and those links.

You fucking idiot.

Date: May 01, 2021 07:04PM

> You’re not even an HTML rookie, dumbfuck. On
> the other hand, I’ve taught hundreds how to do
> it. I’m just that much better than you.

Strange then that you don't recognize an embedded image using an < img > tag which is is used to embed an image in an HTML page.

Images are not technically inserted into a web page; images are linked to web pages. The < img > tag creates a holding space for the referenced image.

In the example below, the referenced image is the one YOU posted in March of last year. Even a rookie would know this by right clicking on the image and using the context menu to inspect the source.

You fail all the way around.

Posted by: Frontein ()
Date: May 01, 2021 08:13PM

You're a fine 1 to be talking about grammar, dunce boy. Last time you got in an argument about grammar, that guy knew his shit & had you completely PWND by your 2nd answer to him. Per usual, you kept at him & made an even bigger ass of yourself. By the time he was done with you, you were so PWND heeda hadda rent your useless ass out for 10 yrs. afore he could let your loser butt go.

Posted by: Actual JP Fucktard ()
Date: May 01, 2021 09:43PM

> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > You’re not even an HTML rookie, dumbfuck. On
> > the other hand, I’ve taught hundreds how to
> do
> > it. I’m just that much better than you.
>
>
> Strange then that you don't recognize an embedded
> image using an < img > tag which is is used to
> embed an image in an HTML page.
>
> Images are not technically inserted into a web
> page; images are linked to web pages. The < img >
> tag creates a holding space for the referenced
> image.
>
> In the example below, the referenced image is the
> one YOU posted in March of last year. Even
> a rookie would know this by right clicking on the
> image and using the context menu to inspect the
> source.
>
> You fail all the way around.
>
> src=http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.p
> hp?2,file=404385,filename=here_ya_go_asshole_4.JPG
> >

Discrepancies!!!

`

Date: May 02, 2021 02:00AM

> Strange then that you don't recognize an embedded
> image using an < img > tag which is is used to
> embed an image in an HTML page.

Yeah, well you know I just don’t know much about right-clicking on stuff either. But as I’ve said before, it’s often your feeble complaints that best illustrate how truly little you know and understand.

Date: May 02, 2021 09:03AM

> -----
> > Strange then that you don't recognize an
> embedded
> > image using an < img > tag which is is used to
> > embed an image in an HTML page.
>
> Yeah, well you know I just don’t know much about
> right-clicking on stuff either.

Well, that's rather obvious. If you did, you wouldn't be lying about your images being distorted.

Date: May 02, 2021 10:32AM

You fucked with the image, dope. If you hadn’t, it would still look just like the original version, but it doesn’t. Meanwhile, a suggestion of issues at grade school levels only tells folks just where it is that you are coming from.

Posted by: UBWUG ()
Date: May 02, 2021 10:39AM

> You fucked with the image, dope. If you hadn’t,
> it would still look just like the original
> version, but it doesn’t. Meanwhile, a
> suggestion of issues at grade school levels only
> tells folks just where it is that you are coming
> from.

A Gerund Boy with a potty mouth typical of a 10 YO and who throws tantrums typical of a 4 YO is a fine 1 to be talking about "issues at grade school levels". But then, your hypocrisy is well known, Old Pottymouth.

Date: May 02, 2021 10:55AM

> version, but it doesn’t. Meanwhile, a
> suggestion of issues at grade school levels only
> tells folks just where it is that you are coming
> from.

Obviously nobody "fucked with" your images you moron.

The only "discrepancies" are between your bullshit and reality.

Date: May 02, 2021 10:57AM

Well, the Whiffies may be off early this morning to some foolish house of worship or other, praying no doubt for some sort of divine deliverance from fact and reason. The Whiffies and those two things do not play well together at all. To follow up a little on the above, back in the days when I was teaching HTML to newbies. I typically referred to an IMG tag as an IMG SRC tag in order to hammer home both the name of the tag itself and of its lone required attribute. You do after all have to tell the browser where your graphics are, whether that's on some far off remote server or on a nearby local drive. Dot-dot-slash and all that.

Meanwhile, the folder just above the Sweet Spot this morning contains only images of a bright and beautiful sunny morning that began at 56 degrees, but will morph into the low 80s later on. Low humidity and negligible chances of rain, plus the winds of the past day or two have blown themselves out, leaving just the usual gentle breezes behind. Hard to imagine better conditions for a Sunday morning in May. Just 15 more days until taxes need to be filed, so don't forget to hire someone to do all that complicated 1040-EZ work for you.

Not much fodder for a weekend update from Real President Joe. What he has excelled in after all has been quiet competence and solid good sense. People are actually talking now about the need for restoration of the White House Rose Garden to its former glory. That should tell you something about how far we've already come from the dark days of that last guy.

In other news, former Nats RHP Tanner Roark (34) has been DFA'd by TOR barely halfway through a two-year, $24M contract. He's had little success north of the border, but it's hard to think that some club won't take an essentially free shot with him now. Closer to home, Stephen Strasburg threw about 30 pitches off a mound yesterday, the first such work he's done in about two weeks. Many steps remain along his road to recovery from shoulder issues. On the field, Patrick Corbin had a solid turn against MIA yesterday, Yan Gomes hit a 2-run HR, and Josh Bell surprised with four RBIs. All that helped pave the way to a 7-2 win, and the two sides will meet up again today at 1:05. Max Scherzer will take the mound for us, opposed by very tough rookie lefty Trevor Rogers. It won't be easy for the Nats to extend their 3-game winning streak, as Rogers has given up zero runs over his last two starts.

Also failing to score of course are the assorted losers and lame-brains of low-grade Falls Church City. Befuddled, bamboozled, bereft of pretty much any sense at all -- these are all apt descriptions of the poorly educated clowns who flit about over in the Teeny Tiny City. Hard to understand why anyone of any means at all would even consider staying in the place.

Date: May 02, 2021 11:07AM

> Well, that's rather obvious. If you did, you
> wouldn't be lying about your images being
> distorted.

First, it’s not blurry, then it is, then it’s not again. Dope. Oh, and by the way, NWS, CMYK, and 1986. Your losses just keep on mounting

Date: May 02, 2021 11:26AM

> -----
> > Well, that's rather obvious. If you did, you
> > wouldn't be lying about your images being
> > distorted.
>
> First, it’s not blurry, then it is, then it’s
> not again.

It's always been blurry idiot.

As are all of the rest of your shitty pics.

Date: May 02, 2021 12:40PM

> version, but it doesn’t.

Nope. I merely embedded the image you uploaded into your post of March of last year. If you were even the tiniest fraction of the HTML expert you claim to be, you'd be able to realize that. The fact that you can't is another piece of evidence proving you lied about your expertise.

Posted by: WWWGX ()
Date: May 02, 2021 01:17PM

>
> back in the days
> when I was teaching HTML

& I'm sure you didn't last long as a teacher either, Gerund Boy. Given how lame & useless your arguments here are, I'm sure your presentations as a teacher were just as lame & useless. So of course none of your students couldn't learn nothing & when they tried to ask a question, you called them potty mouth names, just like you do here. When you got called in on it, you probably told the board the same lame excuses you give here for your 5th grade potty mouth name calling.

Of course, the board didn't buy it, just like we don't. The diff. is they got to have 2 uniformed security guys toss your child like rear end out on the sidewalk & your possessions, too. Then they tossed the Big Bad Cardboard Box on top of the pile.

We're sure it was quite the sight as you were suspended between 2 Big Bad Burly Guys in uniform. 1 of them had a funny resemblance to Mike Sitka & the other 1 to Rosie Greer. I can see you now, legs swinging while you're twisting & screaming potty mouth names & empty threats, just like your 5th grade mental maturity would. & Throwing a thorugh tantrum just like a 4 YO spoil brat. Then they give you the heave-ho and SPLAT you go on the sidewalk. Then comes all the stuff from your desk dumped in a heap & finally the empty Big Bad Cardboard Box.

Too bad I wasn't there to see it. It musta beena sight worth paying to see.

Date: May 02, 2021 01:27PM

Stuff it, you worthless lying asshole.

Date: May 02, 2021 01:31PM

> -----
> > Well, that's rather obvious. If you did, you
> > wouldn't be lying about your images being
> > distorted.
>
> First, it’s not blurry, then it is, then it’s
> not again.

Wrong. It has been blurry from the very moment you uploaded the blurry image in March of last year.

> Oh, and by the way, NWS, CMYK,
> and 1986.

Actual evidence, such as NWS recorded data, Google street-view and the historical record, coupled with your inability to substantiate your claims regarding those matters prove you lied. Hardly an enviable position for you to be in.

Aren't you embarrassed to be known as a confirmed liar here?

Date: May 02, 2021 01:32PM

> Stuff it, you worthless lying asshole.

Here we see the whines of an impotent man caught telling lies.

Date: May 02, 2021 01:34PM

Good money says the lying fraud doesn't even know how to embed an image here.

Date: May 02, 2021 04:13PM

WWWGX Wrote:
> & I'm sure you didn't last long as a teacher either, Gerund Boy.

Well, I had multiple teaching careers (when you’re good at something, they keep handing you the ball). HTML was 8 or 9 years, all in all. It was always about getting kids set up in hardcoding so they’d be ready for web authoring tools when the org got there. Worked very well. Almost our entire web team was home grown.

Date: May 02, 2021 04:24PM

> WWWGX Wrote:
> -----
> > & I'm sure you didn't last long as a teacher
> either, Gerund Boy.
>
> Well, I had multiple teaching careers (when
> you’re good at something, they keep handing you
> the ball). HTML was 8 or 9 years, all in all. It
> was always about getting kids set up in hardcoding
> so they’d be ready for web authoring tools when
> the org got there. Worked very well. Almost our
> entire web team was home grown.

Strange then that you don't recognize an embedded image using an < img > tag which is is used to embed an image in an HTML page.

Images are not technically inserted into a web page; images are linked to web pages. The < img > tag creates a holding space for the referenced image.

In the example below, the referenced image is the one YOU posted in March of last year. Even a rookie would know this by right clicking on the image and using the context menu to inspect the source.

You fail all the way around. Your claims about someone doctoring your image call into serious question your proficiency on such matters.

Date: May 02, 2021 04:46PM

> Good money says the lying fraud doesn't even know
> how to embed an image here.

You don’t have any ‘good money’, you broke-ass no-account loser. You live off CMS funding.

PS. Why did you copy and paste that post from W3schools.com? Fraud!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2021 05:08PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Date: May 02, 2021 05:34PM

> You don’t have any ‘good money’, you
> broke-ass no-account loser. You live off CMS
> funding.

We know what homes go for in my neighborhood. You are too ashamed to say where you live. You brag about dining at GAR, Subway and strip mall pizzerias.

> PS. Why did you copy and paste that post from
> W3schools.com?

You clearly needed some educating on the matter. Why not go to the actual experts?

P.S. Did you figure out how to embed an image yet?

Date: May 02, 2021 07:06PM

> We know what homes go for in my neighborhood.

We know you don’t actually live in that cut-through sandbox. You are in reality the quintessential dope in a dump.

> You are too ashamed to say where you live.

Haven’t moved, dude. Still live in the same beautiful $1.6 million home on a much larger than average wooded and wonderfully landscaped Sweet Spot property out along 123 between 495 and 286. You’ll never get here.

> You brag about dining at GAR, Subway and strip
> mall pizzerias.

Only when I actually eat at those places. LOL!

> You clearly needed some educating on the matter.
> Why not go to the actual experts?

So you yourself are just a helpless HTML cripple? Yeah, I knew that!

> P.S. Did you figure out how to embed an image yet?

Have you paid any attention at all? Shit-slinging moron. Want to see what a Sexy Fish looks like again?

Posted by: No ()
Date: May 02, 2021 07:29PM

> -----

>
> > P.S. Did you figure out how to embed an image
> yet?
>
> Have you paid any attention at all? Shit-slinging
> moron. Want to see what a Sexy Fish looks like
> again?

We'll take that as a no.

Date: May 02, 2021 08:31PM

>
> Have you paid any attention at all?

Enough to know you fucked up badly when it comes to your wildly inaccurate accusations of image tampering.

Date: May 02, 2021 08:57PM

> So you yourself are just a helpless HTML cripple?
> Yeah, I knew that!

By no means an expert, but I know enough to be able to right click on an image and inspect the source.

In the case at hand, it tells me that the source of the image I posted is the EXACT same image you uploaded to your post in March of last year.

You certainly can't say the same.

Posted by: HKLNC ()
Date: May 02, 2021 10:20PM

> WWWGX Wrote:
> -----
> > & I'm sure you didn't last long as a teacher
> either, Gerund Boy.
>
> Well, I had multiple teaching careers (when
> you’re good at something, they keep handing you
> the ball). HTML was 8 or 9 years, all in all. It
>
>
>
>

Yeah, back then abusive teachers could move around & nobody was the wiser. Can't do that no more, Gerund Boy, since they keep better records now. I'm sure you ain't lasted long nowhere, since of course you fell into your usual habits of lame -& bad presentations & when the students didn't understand & tried to ask questions, you threw a potty mouth name calling tantrum just like you do here when you get PWND & make a complete ass of yourself.

So you got tossed on the sidewalk a couple a times, huh? & Then what was in your desk & the Big Bad Cardboard Box? Or maybe they opened the door & had 1 of those security boys, you know , 1 of those guys who looked like Ditka or Greer & they kicked your behind with the Big Bad Boot & sent you flying on the sidewalk.

You couldna lasted too long as a teacher. You don't got the patience or disposition for it. You're too nasty for 1 thing.

Date: May 03, 2021 12:56AM

> Enough to know you fucked up badly when it comes to your
> wildly inaccurate accusations of image tampering.

Discrepancies, baby. You fucked with the image. Massive ignorance, envy, and butthurt made you do it.

Date: May 03, 2021 01:05AM

> -----
> > Enough to know you fucked up badly when it comes
> to your
> > wildly inaccurate accusations of image
> tampering.
>
> Discrepancies, baby. You fucked with the image.
> Massive ignorance, envy, and butthurt made you do
> it.

You're only exacerbating your stupidity. You clearly can't understand how badly you've fucked up.

Date: May 03, 2021 01:13AM

> -----
> > Enough to know you fucked up badly when it comes
> to your
> > wildly inaccurate accusations of image
> tampering.
>
> Discrepancies, baby. You fucked with the image.
> Massive ignorance, envy, and butthurt made you do
> it.

You're claiming that he somehow changed the image that YOU uploaded and attached to YOUR OWN post?

Did he do it the second time that you posted it too?

Did he also make all of your other shitty images shitty?

You really are a fucking moron. LOL

Date: May 03, 2021 07:25AM

Kill Shot Wrote:
> It's always been blurry idiot. As are all of the rest of
> your shitty pics.

These are the extents of just plain stupid that the lying asswipe Whiffies are driven to in trying to defend their endless resorts to deceit and dishonesty. The truth is that Tripadvisor's #5-rated Italian place in Nova has now restarted it mid-day hours of service, so the wife and I just may stop by there for lunch today. Maybe we'll see if The Principals are free to join us. Always nice to dine and chat with one or both of those hospitality industry insiders. Wouldn't need an Executive Car Service for that though. Opening Day 2016, yes. Today, no.
Attachments:
__toen_car.jpg

Posted by: JEBPH ()
Date: May 03, 2021 09:09AM

> Kill Shot Wrote:
> -----
> > It's always been blurry idiot. As are all of
> the rest of
> > your shitty pics.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Wouldn't need
> an Executive Car Service for that though. Opening
> Day 2016, yes. Today, no.
> .

That's a pretty crappy image too, Old Pottymouth.

Never mind the driver would kick a nasty no tipping Gerund Boy like you outta the car.

Date: May 03, 2021 09:49AM

JEBPH Wrote:
> That's a pretty crappy image too, Old Pottymouth.

Alphabet-boi is such a fraud. And of course, the photo is fine, leaving you nothing to do but lie about it, just like all the other poorly spoken ignorant creeps around here.

Date: May 03, 2021 09:56AM

Well, haunted by the ghosts of all their many past prevatications, the well-waxed Whiffies can only continue their epic descent into the maelstrom. What a sorry lot of liars. In the meantime, it is unsurprisingly yet another beautiful morning so far for all of us so very well situated out here in the wonderful Sweet Spot. It was a lovely 63 degrees when I got up, apparently just at the tail end of a bit of morning drizzle. We could see some more of that and then a chance of scattered showers and thunderstorms over the course of the afternoon and evening. Shouldn't be anything major though, with the overall chance of precipitation sitting at just 40%. No wildlife spotted on this most recent trek out and back to secure the morning paper, but a gang of five did indeed come prancing across the road and up into the front yard at about sundown last night. Always happy to see them.

Always happy as well to see Real President Joe in charge of things instead of the deranged and disgraced one-time President Ding Dong, We've got immigrant families being reunited, COVID help going to India, and -- even though many are still behaving like absolute idiots -- we may be reaching a point of turning a corner on the pandemic ourselves. See what fact and reason can do for you that simply making up shit can't? Meanwhile, the worsening foolishness of the GOP has it denying the plain history of slavery and systemic racism in this country. Open your eyes and wear a mask, morons. And remember that while Mr Potato Head may be gone, you still have Mitch McConnell, which is actually the very same thing.

In other news, Ryan Zimmerman slugged a 3-run HR off talented MIA lefty Trevor Rogers, and while Max Scherzer did give up a solo homer to lead off the ninth, he was otherwise quite impressive in a complete gave 3-1 win as the Nats swept the 3-game series against The Fish. Then he went off to join wife Erica for the birth of their third child. All in a day's work? The now first-place Nats (12-12) are off until Tuesday, when they host the Braves, who will not be in a good mood when they get here.

Even more rarely having reason to be in a good mood of course are the always downcast dopes and dummies of fizzled Falls Church City. Presently home to multiple stalled development projects, The Little City keeps thinking that it is just about back on track toward becoming something, and then it all gets once again delayed or derailed. They'll never catch up to the likes of Ballston, Tysons, Vienna, or Mosaic that way.

Date: May 03, 2021 10:11AM

LOL! Dumbass still doesn't understand < img > tags and how they work despite having it all explained to him. He really comes across as an expert on HTML matters, doesn't he?

Date: May 03, 2021 10:17AM

> JEBPH Wrote:
> -----
> > That's a pretty crappy image too, Old
> Pottymouth.
>
> Alphabet-boi is such a fraud. And of course, the
> photo is fine, leaving you nothing to do but lie
> about it, just like all the other poorly spoken
> ignorant creeps around here.

Not as crisp as this.

luxury-sedans-3.jpg

The question is why would you distort the original?

Date: May 03, 2021 10:21AM

> Opening Day 2016, yes. Today, no.

Yeah, I remember that, It was a bit of a rush to get down there and back again for the Nats' home opener as well, but it was quite a nice time. The food was great (only time I ever had kangaroo), we got to see a game at Turner Field, and the Nats eked out a close win. Our driver btw was from West Africa -- Mali, as I recall. He was great. We tipped him generously after each leg, and then again at the end of the trip. Never underpay the help.
Attachments:
alfred.jpg

Date: May 03, 2021 10:32AM

> Not as crisp as this.

Your image is dark, dull, and blurry, Linus. Just like your brain. And why did you put 2016/03 into the filename, I wonder?

Date: May 03, 2021 10:52AM

> -----
> > Not as crisp as this.
>
> Your image is dark, dull, and blurry, Linus.

Yours:
file.php?2,file=452832,filename=_toen_ca
Hamilton Car Service:
luxury-sedans-3.jpg

> And why did you put
> 2016/03 into the filename, I wonder?

LOL! You are only further revealing yourself to be a total fucking fraud on this issue. I didn't name the file. The HTML professional who developed the website for Hamilton's Car Service out of NJ named the file.

You can see it here:
http://www.hamiltonscarservice.com/fleet/sedans/

The fact that you need this explained is fucking mind boggling. At first, I thought nobody could be this stupid. With this latest comment of yours, I am convinced you really are this stupid.

You really are totally fucking clueless on how < img > tags work. You are nothing more than a total fucking fraud. You have no understanding of the concept. There is no way you could've ever taught it.

Date: May 03, 2021 11:22AM

LOL! Your HTML skills are as bad as your north/south compass skills. You are just an across-the-board LOSER yet again trying to google yourself into relevance on matters that you actually know nothing at all about.

Date: May 03, 2021 11:26AM

Dude, you screwed the pooch. You actually thought I put 2016/03 into the filename. Game over. Your own words condemn you as a clueless clod.

Date: May 03, 2021 11:28AM

Old douche trying to pass off other people's pics as his own again?

He even made it shitty.

LOL!

Date: May 03, 2021 11:47AM

No points for ‘either’ of you. Just a couple of fraudulent babbling assholes of no particular talent at all. FCC dopes through and through. But quite envious and butthurt about our Opening Day trip to Atlanta in 2016.

Date: May 03, 2021 11:51AM

Dude, it's all over for you. Once you claimed I put 2016/03 into the filename, you further exposed yourself as a fraud. You can ignore it all you want, but it isn't going away. You fucked yourself with your own words. Game over, dipshit.

Posted by: NYHXS ()
Date: May 03, 2021 11:56AM

> JEBPH Wrote:
> -----
> > That's a pretty crappy image too, Old
> Pottymouth.
>
> Alphabet-boi is such a fraud. And of course, the
> photo is fine, leaving you nothing to do but lie
> about it, just like all the other poorly spoken
> ignorant creeps around here.

1ce more, Old Pottymouth shows he does nothing but lie. Anybody can see what a bad image it is. Gerund Boy lies about teaching. El Muchacho Del Gerundio lies about piccies. All Gerund Boy does is lie. We've shown 2 lies right here.

I'm glad I'm not a lying potty mouth Gerund Boy. Every day, Old Pottymouth makes a bigger & bigger ass of himself on FFXU. This little round might turn into his most asinine YET.

We oughtta invite Gerry over here from the Off Topic Troll Wars Forum so he can get some inspiration from Old Pottymouth on how to be a COMPLETE AND TOTALLY MORONIC ASS.

Date: May 03, 2021 12:00PM

Dude, take some responsibility. It’s YOUR image now, and you did post it with 2016/03 In the filename. The more you do, the more you fuck up.

Date: May 03, 2021 12:05PM

> Dude, take some responsibility. It’s YOUR image
> now, and you did post it with 2016/03 In
> the filename. The more you do, the more you fuck
> up.

You're a fucking joke HTML 'expert.'

LOL

Date: May 03, 2021 12:41PM

LOL! How many sites have you ever conceived, designed, rolled out, and been webmaster for? Freaking open and shut loser.

Date: May 03, 2021 12:42PM

> Dude, take some responsibility. It’s YOUR image
> now,

I am not the copyright holder of that image. I made no alterations to it to make it my own. Just as I used an < img > tag to embed YOUR menu image, I used an < img > tag to embed the image from Hamilton's Car Service website. No modifications to either of those images.

> and you did post it with 2016/03 In
> the filename.

You claimed I "put" the 2016/03 in the filename. Now you're once again trying to weasel word your way out of that claim by backtracking and claiming I "post[ed]" it with 2016/03. Of course I posted it that way.

As has been explained to you before. I simply right click on the image and hit "copy image address." From there, I simply use an HTML < img > tag to embed the image in my post. The exact same process I used to embed your menu image.

The fact that you thought I "put" 2016/03 into the filename only exposes you as a total fucking fraud. Anyone with even the tiniest experience in the field would NEVER make that dopey claim. You are just plain dumb. You should take some responsibility for that.

Date: May 03, 2021 12:54PM

> LOL! How many sites have you ever conceived,
> designed, rolled out, and been webmaster for?
> Freaking open and shut loser.

Many. Many more than you.

But you don't have to have done that to understand that the /2016/03 is showing the file structure on Hamilton's web site and not something that he inserted anywhere.

Damn, you really are a clueless idiot aren't you?

Date: May 03, 2021 01:09PM

You post it. you bought it, asshole. The fact that you can’t manage file structures is as relevant as claiming you didn’t know what the speed limit was when the cop pulls you over. Bottom line: Neither you nor your pissant sock-puppet pal has any real HTML skills at all. Same thing that so badly fucked you up on flowcodes. Dope

Date: May 03, 2021 01:12PM

>
> As has been explained to you before. I simply
> right click on the image and hit "copy image
> address." From there, I simply use an HTML < img >
> tag to embed the image in my post. The exact same
> process I used to embed your menu image.

The HTML "expert" doesn't seem to understand how that works huh?

Date: May 03, 2021 01:16PM

> You post it. you bought it, asshole. The fact
> that you can’t manage file structures is as
> relevant as claiming you didn’t know what the
> speed limit was when the cop pulls you over.
> Bottom line: Neither you nor your pissant
> sock-puppet pal has any real HTML skills at all.
> Same thing that so badly fucked you up on
> flowcodes. Dope

Can't manage files structures? Nobody here has to "manage" anything related to file structures. The file is where it is. The link he posted here points to that.

That you would even be babbling about him 'putting' anything in the link shows that you're a clueless dumbass.

Date: May 03, 2021 01:18PM

What version of HTML would that involve again, you miserably ignorant assfuck?

Date: May 03, 2021 01:18PM

> You post it. you bought it, asshole.

LOL! You are nothing more than a woefully stupid dumbass. Why did you feel the need to manipulate the image of the Towncar in your post?

> The fact
> that you can’t manage file structures is as
> relevant as claiming you didn’t know what the
> speed limit was when the cop pulls you over.

If I can't manage the file structures, why would you claim I "put" 2016/03 into the filename???? You just fucked up again.

> Bottom line: Neither you nor your pissant
> sock-puppet pal has any real HTML skills at all.
> Same thing that so badly fucked you up on
> flowcodes. Dope

I never claimed to be an HTML expert. You did and then you really fucked up and exposed yourself as a total fucking fraud. You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube.

Date: May 03, 2021 01:19PM

Kill Shot Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > As has been explained to you before. I simply
> > right click on the image and hit "copy image
> > address." From there, I simply use an HTML < img
> >
> > tag to embed the image in my post. The exact
> same
> > process I used to embed your menu image.
>
>
> The HTML "expert" doesn't seem to understand how
> that works huh?

No, he really doesn't. His backtracking is only making him look worse.

Date: May 03, 2021 01:22PM

>
> No, he really doesn't. His backtracking is only
> making him look worse.

I believe that I now know the root source of his mega-failure re all of the image nonsense. But I'll let him dig his hole a little deeper first.

Date: May 03, 2021 01:24PM

> What version of HTML would that involve again, you
> miserably ignorant assfuck?

Any since v1 dumbfuck. LOL

Actually even more basic than that.

Date: May 03, 2021 01:26PM

The root source of his mega-failure is that he is a total fucking dumbass. It doesn't take an IT expert to see that.

But, it will be interesting to see what excuse or equivocation he tries when you reveal it.

Date: May 03, 2021 01:27PM

Copy-and-paste is not an HTML skill. You morons will just never learn.

Date: May 03, 2021 01:28PM

> The root source of his mega-failure is that he is
> a total fucking dumbass. It doesn't take an IT
> expert to see that.
>
> But, it will be interesting to see what excuse or
> equivocation he tries when you reveal it.

Well, yeah. But we knew that already. LOL

But I meant the point-source for this fuck up in particular.

Date: May 03, 2021 01:32PM

> Copy-and-paste is not an HTML skill. You morons
> will just never learn.

Then you do it HTML 'expert.'

Post this same image:

luxury-sedans-3.jpg

In-line within the text of a post as I have here.

Date: May 03, 2021 01:34PM

> Copy-and-paste is not an HTML skill. You morons
> will just never learn.

Who said it was? You fail to miss the point that an HTML expert would not make the egregious errors you routinely do.

If you understood how HTML < img > tags worked, you wouldn't claim I altered YOUR menu image.

If you understood how HTML < img > tags worked, you wouldn't claim I "put" 2016/03 into the filename of the Towncar.

You are nothing more than a total fucking fraud.

Date: May 03, 2021 01:37PM

Kill Shot Wrote:
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > Copy-and-paste is not an HTML skill. You
> morons
> > will just never learn.
>
>
> Then you do it HTML 'expert.'
>
> Post this same image:
>
> src="http://www.hamiltonscarservice.com/wp-content
> /uploads/2016/03/luxury-sedans-3.jpg">
>
> In-line within the text of a post as I have here.

LOL! Now YOU "put" 2016/03 into the filename. Why did you do that, I wonder?

It's only gone from bad to worse for this moron.

Date: May 03, 2021 01:46PM

Shhhhh... He's furiously Googling now. LOL

Pages: PreviousFirst...168169170171172173174175176177178...LastNext
Current Page: 173 of 617

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.