HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...170171172173174175176177178179180...LastNext
Current Page: 175 of 597
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: NCBNX ()
Date: May 06, 2021 10:26AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Overreach abounds! You uneducated dimbulb losers
> are too stupid to understand how truly stupid you
> are. As with words such as ‘equivocation’ and
> ‘prevarication’, all you know about IMG tags
> was learned from me.

I guess this means I don't know nothing about no "IMG tags", Gerund Boy, since you don't know nothing about them so you ain't had nothing to teach anybody.

The only things you can teach anybody is how to throw a tantrum like a 4 YO & how to be a 10 YO potty mouth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 06, 2021 11:21AM

Well, these worse than wayward Whiffies are indeed gone quite well around the bend and especially so in thinking that they actually have anything left here to say. Such confounded confusion. Meanwhile, it is quite clear that we who actually do have all the education and experience requisite to becoming wealthy retirees out here in the simply delightful Sweet Spot do indeed have yet another gorgeous day in store for us today. It was a fine 48 degrees when I arose after another full and quite restful night's sleep to find clear blue skies and boundless sunshine, but a little more breeze than has been usual of late. Made for a bit of a bracing run out the gather up the morning paper. We did as well have some brief showers back in the wee hours, but there is no real chance of any more of that moving forward. We should be looking at another fine spring day with lots of sun and highs in the low 60s. Could see some harmless clouds moving in over the late afternoon and early evening, but any stay of theirs will be a brief one.

Real President Joe is meanwhile reaping global praise for his intentions of waiving patent protections for COVID vaccines. Plenty of time to make money off them, but perhaps not by wantonly capitalizing on the death and suffering of millions of others. The productiron of these medicines should (like Ozymandias) be in the public domain. The rejected one-time President Ding Dong is meanwhile threatening what he calls 'retribution' against social media platforms that have excluded him. What a tiny, little man.

In other news, improving but still too often inconsistent Erick Fedde prioved that the ast iis prologie by giving up a gave up a third-inning grand slam that turned out to be all she wrote in a 5-3 Braves win. This afternoon's game will be a lefty matchup between Drew Smyly and Jon Lester, but it's only on YouTube, so it almost doesn't count. Elsewhere, Anthony Rendon goes backk on the DL with knee contusion, not long after coming back from a groin strain. The wife advises that he should have stayed here.

Those who should indeed have left of course include the poor slobs still stuck over in ever failing Falls Church City. Fans of the local art and music scenes will no doubt lament the fact that there will be no Firstfriday event this month, but most people will take no note of that at all. Better luck next month.

Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: May 06, 2021 11:38AM

> seven figure city... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > LOL! Sneaking in during the wee hours of the
> > morning does nothing to alleviate your serious
> > shortcomings here.
>
> It's a regular habit.

Yes, it is readily apparent that you lose sleep over your numerous failures here.

Speaking of failures, I'll note you FAILED the pop quiz. Quite miserably actually.

Here it is again.

What is the referenced image in the embedded image below? Where can the referenced image be found online? Where did it first appear online?

All very simple questions that could easily be answered by an "expert" in the field. Something tells me you can't answer them.

file.php?2,file=404385,filename=here_ya_

Date: May 06, 2021 12:55PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
> Yes, it is readily apparent that you lose sleep
> over your numerous failures here.

What’s readily apparent (and long has been) is that you’re a jerk. Also that the wife and I, on a fairly regular basis, enjoy watching the late night shows. I don’t much like Jimmy Fallon, but someone else is okay with him, and we both like Jimmy Kimmel and Seth Myers. There is nothing more to the hours kept by the big bad boot than that. Read here at your own post-midnight risk.

Date: May 06, 2021 01:53PM

> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> -----
> > Yes, it is readily apparent that you lose sleep
> > over your numerous failures here.
>
> What’s readily apparent (and long has been) is
> that you’re a jerk.

LOL! The only reason you think I am a jerk is because I don't allow you to lie with impunity. Making fun of your blunders might qualify me as being a jerk, but you are such an egregious lying asshole, you deserve it.

> Also that the wife and I, on
> a fairly regular basis, enjoy watching the late
> night shows. I don’t much like Jimmy Fallon,
> but someone else is okay with him, and we both
> like Jimmy Kimmel and Seth Myers.

LOL! Mr. Wealthy Retiree can't afford a DVR! Oh, BTW, Seth Meyers was over for more than 40 minutes before you decided to limp back to the thread only to cowardly avoid taking the pop quiz.

There is a direct connection to poor sleep habits and mental health problems. You are living proof of that. Not too long ago, an individual claiming to be a mental health professional concluded you suffer from dementia.

> There is
> nothing more to the hours kept by the big bad boot
> than that. Read here at your own post-midnight
> risk.

Your posts are like you, impotent and inane.

You are so impotent that you can't even attempt a simple pop quiz proving you are a lying fucking fraud.

Here it is again.

What is the referenced image in the embedded image below? Where can the referenced image be found online? Where did it first appear online?

All very simple questions that could easily be answered by an "expert" in the field. Something tells me you can't answer them. What are you waiting for Mr. HTML expert?

Date: May 06, 2021 04:08PM

-----------------------------------------------------
> LOL! The only reason you think I am a jerk is
> because I don't allow you to lie with impunity.

As you have only too painfully learned, there are no lies of mine here. None. Fact and reason, yes. Lies, no. And the trigger for your being a jerk is of course the fact that you are such a jerk.

> LOL! Mr. Wealthy Retiree can't afford a DVR! Oh,
> BTW, Seth Meyers was over for more than 40 minutes
> before you decided to limp back to the thread only
> to cowardly avoid taking the pop quiz.

Your whole quiz meme is worthless trash. Meanwhile, we have dual DVR’s, a large one and a huge one. They support the convenience of time-shifting, which you seem not to understand at all.

> There is a direct connection to poor sleep habits
> and mental health problems.

I sleep very well, thanks. Occasional naps are nice, but I reliably wake refreshed and ready to kick the living shit out of even multiple ignorant dopes like you. Be aware.

Date: May 06, 2021 06:15PM

In order to kick the shit out of anyone, you'd need to be able to substantiate your total bullshit lies. As it stands, you have been proven a liar many times over.

Your inability to answer simple questions in a simple pop quiz also confirms you are a liar.

All very simple questions that could easily be answered by an "expert" in the field. Something tells me you can't answer them. What are you waiting for Mr. HTML expert? How can you call yourself an expert when you can't even answer these simple questions? You are only confirming you are a total fucking fraud.

Date: May 06, 2021 07:03PM

Eat shit, you worthless lying dumbfuck. Discrepancies own your pansy ass. You are in fact on an eight-year long losing streak here. Fucking uneducated dope.

Posted by: Kill Shot ()
Date: May 06, 2021 07:13PM

What "discrepancies?"

Be specific.

Date: May 06, 2021 07:21PM

> Eat shit,

I will leave the GAR and Subway to you.

> you worthless lying dumbfuck.

Too bad you can't produce any actual evidence to prove as much, ya lying loser.

> Discrepancies own your

Discrepancies? Discrepancies between what?

Did you author this post?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/3081058/3316121.html#msg-3316121

Yes you did.

Is this the URL for the image you uploaded to the post?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?2,file=404385,filename=here_ya_go_asshole_4.JPG

Yes it is.

Is this me using that URL with an HTML < IMG > tag to embed that exact image in this post?

Yes it is.

No discrepancies, you lying sack-o-shit. None at all.

See how that actual evidence thing works? Too bad you can't do that substantiate your bullshit claims. Does it suck getting your ass handed to you so often?

>pansy ass.

Pansy? That would be the sissy who can't answer simple questions like:

All you do is fail. Your claims of education and experience on the matters are exposed as nothing more than bullshit lies. People with a fraction of the education and experience you claim could pass the pop quiz. You can't even attempt it.

Date: May 06, 2021 08:24PM

Go fuck yourself, Linus, you sorry ass sack of shit. There are pages upon pages above about your shit-slinging discrepancies, from lying about Florida weather, to false claims of dining at area restaurants, to misrepresenting area tavern menus, to blurring uploaded photos, to thinking that you and your truly pathetic sock-puppets are to be seen as anything more than the very lowest forms of HTML neophyte. Loser.

Date: May 06, 2021 08:39PM

Nobody blurred your fucking images you dumbass.

YOU blurred them when you resized and otherwise modified them from the "original" before YOU saved them as new files and YOU uploaded those modified image files as attachments to your posts.

There are no "discrepancies." The shitty images attached to your posts are the same shitty images that you uploaded.

Everyone knows that's the case.

Now stop being such a little bitch about it.

"why did you put 2016/03 into the filename?"

^ LOL!

Date: May 06, 2021 08:54PM

> Go fuck yourself, Linus, you sorry ass sack of
> shit. There are pages upon pages above about your
> shit-slinging discrepancies, from lying about
> Florida weather,

Actual evidence and links to the recorded NWS data prove YOU lied.

> to false claims of dining at area
> restaurants,

Prove it.

> to misrepresenting area tavern menus,

LOL! YOU are the one who posted a link to the out-of-date menus! Dope. Don't go projecting your failures and inadequacies on others.

> to blurring uploaded photos,

Link to the post where I blurred your photo or just shut the fuck up about it because you've been outmaneuvered at every corner.

> to thinking that you
> and your truly pathetic sock-puppets are to be
> seen as anything more than the very lowest forms
> of HTML neophyte. Loser.

Why can't you answer the pop quiz questions? Once you figure that out, you can figure out why you have no actual evidence to substantiate your other bogus claims.

Date: May 07, 2021 02:10AM

I’d post a picture of a Sexy Fish here, but I don’t want to use one of those IMG tag thingies. I could always attach it I guess but that’s such a dated thing and all.

Date: May 07, 2021 06:59AM

> I’d post a picture of a Sexy Fish here, but I
> don’t want to use one of those IMG tag thingies.

Not that you'd know how. Your HTML disasters have only exposed you as a total fucking fraud. And you claimed to be an expert! LOL!

> I could always attach it I guess but that’s
> such a dated thing and all.

Your uploaded images have been noticeably blurry. All of them. Even the ones you stole.

Still too much of a chickenshit to take the pop quiz, eh?

Hardly surprising given the fact that your lies and blunders keep you awake at night and expose you as a total fucking fraud.

Date: May 07, 2021 07:33AM

Lies, lies, and more lies. That’s the only story from behind all those 8-balls. LINUS = LOSER

Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: May 07, 2021 07:54AM

If only you had actual evidence to prove as much. LOL!

2:10 to 7:33.

What a restful evening.

There is a direct connection to poor sleep habits and mental health problems. You are living proof of that. Not too long ago, an individual claiming to be a mental health professional concluded you suffer from dementia.

Still too much of a chickenshit to take the pop quiz, eh?

Hardly surprising given the fact that your lies and blunders keep you awake at night and expose you as a total fucking fraud.

Date: May 07, 2021 08:02AM

file.php?2,file=438113,filename=_princ_8

There's a slightly modified version of the usual reminder of one of your many obvious lies and false pretensions. A normal person would be embarrassed to see it.

Date: May 07, 2021 08:13AM

As embarrassed as failing the pop quiz? Not recognizing a blurry photo of a girly drink Principle COVID cluster or his boyfriend had isn't really embarrassing.

Posted by: Scholar ()
Date: May 07, 2021 10:00AM

>
> m
> t
>
>
> In other news, improving but still too often
> inconsistent Erick Fedde prioved that the ast iis
> prologie by giving up a gave up a third-inning
> grand slam that turned out to be all she wrote in
> a 5-3 Braves win.

I am bit late in reporting, We went to that one. We were in 109, all the way up, as girlfriend prefers to sit under the overhang.

Things went more smoothly this time. All of the technology seemed to be working properly. Girlfriend did have a bit of a hard time getting the contactless mustard dispenser to work, but in the end, she learned it.

The ushers moved the crowd through the gates better than they did during previous visits. The traffic even seemed to flow better from and to the parking garage closest to South Capitol Street. The fans are by now used to the no bag policy, it seems. I noticed that no fans were arguing about it at the gates, as they had been during previous visits.

It appears that everyone is getting more accustomed to Situation Normal All Fouled Up. D.C. has eased some restrictions, so, by the time that you decide to return, things should be even better.

I have not yet received an e-Mail about seat selection after 15 May. We will be out of town for the first Philadelphia and the Orioles series. We will be back in time for the Cincinnati series. We will try to get one of those, at least. Girlfriend wants to see Doolittle.

Fedde was looking pretty good the first two innings: three ground balls, a comebacker and two strike-outs. He gave up a hit to the seventh batter that he faced; right, nothing unusual. He got the next two. After the second out of the third, he came unglued. Turner had two broken bat bouncers that would have been hits had the bat not broken. The third time, he got it right. Finnegan's immaculate inning was worth seeing. The last one of those that I saw was thrown by Scherzer. Of course, you expect an immaculate inning here and there from Scherzer; not so much from Finnegan, although I do wish Mr. Finnegan well.

There it is. We will see what happens for the Cincinnati series.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2021 10:00AM by Scholar.

Posted by: a total shocker! ()
Date: May 07, 2021 10:11AM

User Profile : Actual JP Morgenthau
Email: Hidden
Last Activity: 05/07/2021 09:57AM

User Profile : Scholar
Email: Hidden
Last Activity: 05/07/2021 10:00AM

Date: May 07, 2021 11:12AM

LOL! Asshole reflexively invents yet another new sock—puppet who also does not understand what Last Activity data mean. Talk about shockers.

Date: May 07, 2021 11:15AM

Well, the worn-down Whiffies once again find their sorry selves backed up behind their own special 8-balls of ignorance, envy, and butthurt, this time being so much worse than badly bamboozled by my years as one of the earliest of all Intro to HTML instructors. Hundreds among the highly intelligent would ultimately take that course, and each one left with far better knowledge and understanding of the subject matter than anything that seems to have permeated any of the frauds of FCC since that time. What a sorry state of affairs is theirs!

Meanwhile, the splendid Sweet Spotters once again find themselves confronted by ominous signs of yet another wonderful spring morning. It was 45 degrees outside when I first got up to greet lots of sunshine with barely any breeze at all. I was able to greet a young lady out jogging along the road as I walked out and down under pleasant conditions to pick up the morning paper. Not that many jog out this way, as getting here implies a need to get back again as well. It can be a serious commitment. We should once again be making our way into at least the low 60's today, but clouds and showers could roll in over the late afternoon and early evening hours. Something to take into account when considering any plans for dining out this evening.

Real President Joe has drawn the ire of small minds and a few other nincompoops by not mentioning 'God' in his National Day of Prayer proclamation. Trashed President Ding Dong did so eleven times last year. LOL! Many of these are the same people crafting legislation to keep their own voters from being able to cast ballots ever again. It's just a sicko world that the GOP is seeking to create for us.

In other news, it looks like the end may be near for Albert Pujols, who was DFA'd by ANA yesterday. He was unstoppable in his STL years, but like Ken Griffey Jr, things didn't go nearly as well once he left the place that made him famous. Meanwhile, recent Nats UTL Hernan Perez (30) has elected free agency and should find a new home soon. On the down side, YouTube's exclusive 'global' broadcast of yesterday's Nats-Braves game was just about as bad as had been feared, with MLB Network studio cranks Scott Braun and Mark DeRosa turning a boring game into an insufferable one. It was fun for trhe SATL side though, as they got past the punchless DC side 3-2 to complete a series sweep. Next up is a trip up to the bandbox of Yankee Stadium III, where Patrick Corbin will go tonight against Jamieson Taillon. Confidence cannot be high.

We can though be confident that things will remain dark and dismal within the bounds of battered Falls Church City. Biased boosters are trying to tout the LIttle City's reduction in real estate tax rates as being greater than that in Fairfax County, but often witout noting that the FCC rate has more than 20 cents per $100 higher to begin with. It's ztill a case of Pay More - Get Less over in the Itty Bitty City.

Date: May 07, 2021 11:52AM

Scholar Wrote:
> I am bit late in reporting, We went to that one.
> We were in 109, all the way up, as girlfriend
> prefers to sit under the overhang.

We once did 109 as guests in corpora1te season seats, but we were in full sun. Not good. The back of 113 was nice back in the days before I quit smoking (2011), but The Club takes all for us.

> Things went more smoothly this time.

Glad to hear that. We have no firm attendance plans yet. Haven't got the e-mail either, plus I'm focused on Fed/State tax deadlines, and the wife has us into some window shopping for kittens. We'll fit ballgames in eventually though. The wife is worried about the bag policy, as she needs to carry in all her personal stuff plus her scorebook. I might have to stuff things in my pants if they are too strict. Immaculate innings are flukey things. If I recall correctly, Strasburg and Doolittle came within an eyelash of doing it eight behind each other, probably back in 2019. Cool to see Finnegan do it. though. He's got really good stuff, so if his command is on, he's always a threat.

Date: May 07, 2021 12:04PM

The instructor failed the pop quiz!

Posted by: cigs R 4 fags ()
Date: May 07, 2021 12:13PM

> back in the days before I
> quit smoking (2011),

Who the fuck smoked in 2011 besides white trash hillbillies and gay men? Oh, and Barak Obama. But some folks claim he is gay.

Montclair.jpg?etag=%22caef-580f24fc%22&s

Date: May 07, 2021 12:37PM

LOL! Your so-called pop quiz is just a pile of childish rubbish. Much like all the other worthless blather that you so foolishly post.

Date: May 07, 2021 12:59PM

Spoken like someone who isn't up to the task.

Date: May 07, 2021 01:24PM

Spoken like someone who keeps putting the big bad boot so firmly up you sorry butt. You really are a total nobody here, you know.

Date: May 07, 2021 01:45PM

LOL! Perhaps you can explain how potent this big bad boot is when all you do is get caught telling lies and running away from questions that prove you are a fraud?

If I am a nobody, maybe you can explain how I hacked into your account and altered the image in your post of March of last year. LOL!

Date: May 07, 2021 02:07PM

Fact and reason, Linus, fact and reason. Two things you know next to nothing about.

Date: May 07, 2021 02:22PM

FACT:
You are the author of this post:

FACT:
This is the URL for the image you uploaded to that post.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?2,file=404385,filename=here_ya_go_asshole_4.JPG

FACT:
This is me using that URL with an HTML < IMG > tag to embed that exact image in this post.

FACT:
You are too much of a pussy to answer the following questions. What is the referenced image in the embedded image above? Where can the referenced image be found online? Where did it first appear online?

FACT:
You are a fucking dumbass.

FACT:
You are a fucking coward.

Dispute any of these facts with actual evidence.

Pussy.

Date: May 07, 2021 03:17PM

The original photo exhibits no blurring at all. Subsequent versions do. Those were all exhibited by you. The implications are rather clear.

Date: May 07, 2021 03:41PM

> The original photo exhibits no blurring at all.
> Subsequent versions do. Those were all exhibited
> by you. The implications are rather clear.

You mean the subsequent versions that YOU posted? LOL!

Yes, the implications are very clear to everyone.

Date: May 07, 2021 05:00PM

> The original photo exhibits no blurring at all.
> Subsequent versions do. Those were all exhibited
> by you. The implications are rather clear.

Can the "original" be found in this post of yours from March of last year?

Date: May 07, 2021 05:02PM

Kill Shot Wrote:
> Yes, the implications are very clear to everyone.

But his images aren't!

Date: May 07, 2021 05:45PM

FCC = Land of the Thousand Assholes. At least one of whom fucked with the photo.

Date: May 07, 2021 05:46PM

> FCC = Land of the Thousand Assholes. At least one
> of whom fucked with the photo.

Yes, the biggest asshole here -- YOU.

Date: May 07, 2021 05:50PM

> FCC = Land of the Thousand Assholes. At least one
> of whom fucked with the photo.

Are you claiming I fucked with the photo in YOUR post?

Date: May 07, 2021 06:56PM

I claim only and exactly what the simple facts have forced me to claim so many times above. Blame your sorry selves for that.

Date: May 07, 2021 07:08PM

> I claim only and exactly what the simple facts
> have forced me to claim so many times above.
> Blame your sorry selves for that.

And, as usual, you try to bullshit your way around the facts.

The facts are that:

- You made the images shitty when you resized and otherwise modified them before uploadeding them;

- You uploaded the shitty images as they appear within your posts; and

- Links to those images are simply displaying the same shitty images that you uploaded.

Date: May 07, 2021 07:30PM

So incredibly feeble! The menu image was and still is crisp and clear on this end. Any and all manhandling was done by others, perhaps the same sort of misinformed dopes who think context-menus are a part of HTML. Weak.

Date: May 07, 2021 07:59PM

> So incredibly feeble! The menu image was and
> still is crisp and clear on this end. Any and all
> manhandling was done by others,

So incredibly disingenuous! LOL

The menu images that you created from your "crisp and clear" original named "here_ya_go_asshole_4.JPG" and "_discrepancies_matter.jpg" which you attached to your posts are the same shitty images that you uploaded here. The only "manhandling" was done by you in the same way that you make all of your other images shitty.

> perhaps the same
> sort of misinformed dopes who think context-menus
> are a part of HTML. Weak.

Again that would be your own fuck up. You were the one who twisted his comment about context menus into being part of HTML. I just made you look stupid when you thought that you knew more than you did and asked which version included them.

Sorry, you lose again.

Date: May 07, 2021 08:32PM

> I claim only and exactly what the simple facts
> have forced me to claim so many times above.
> Blame your sorry selves for that.

It is a simple question. Why do you have such difficulty answering it? Honest people aren't so evasive.

Yes or no. Are you claiming I fucked with the image in your post of last year?

Here is a link to it.

Date: May 07, 2021 08:46PM

Lying little cry-baby. The original image is right here on my phone. Discrepancies from it in the shit you post can mean only one thing. And no, you thought context-menus were a part of HTML and got the big bad boot put up your butt for that. Loser.

Date: May 07, 2021 09:04PM

Is the original image what you posted in March of last year in the post below?

Why can't you answer a simple yes or no question? Only evasive liars can't do that.

Date: May 07, 2021 09:09PM

> Lying little cry-baby. The original image is
> right here on my phone.

Maybe. But you didn't post the original did you?

> Discrepancies from it in
> the shit you post can mean only one thing.

That we linked to the shitty modified files that you created from it named "here_ya_go_asshole_4.JPG" and "_discrepancies_matter.jpg" which is what you actually uploaded and attached to your posts.

> And no, you thought context-menus were a part of HTML
> and got the big bad boot put up your butt for
> that. Loser.

Nope.

Posted by: Actual JP Morgenthau ()
Date: April 24, 2021 07:26AM

> Apparently our resident HTML expert doesn't know
> how to right click on the images and inspect, copy
> image address, or open image in new tab. What a
> total fucking fraud.

Right-click or context menus are actually part of a GUI or an application running within one. They are not part of HTML. So with that bit, you are less stupid this morning than you were when you went to bed last night, but you are still in a very bad situaion in that regard.

He never said that it was. He questioned your basic knowledge re how to do such things after representing yourself as an HTML expert. In the same way that we're also still laughing at you for asking:

"why did you put 2016/03 into the filename?"

^ LOL!

Date: May 07, 2021 09:25PM

> Is the original image what you posted in March of
> last year in the post below?

Does he really think that he's fooling anyone with this "original" bullshit?

Date: May 07, 2021 10:41PM

Kill Shot Wrote:
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> -----
> > Is the original image what you posted in March
> of
> > last year in the post below?
>
>
> Does he really think that he's fooling anyone with
> this "original" bullshit?

I do think he's dumb enough to believe he's fooling someone. Yes, he's that dumb.

Date: May 08, 2021 01:11AM

^^^ A lot of gratuitous stupid shit by just the crew you’d expect it from.

Posted by: Scholar ()
Date: May 08, 2021 09:44AM

> Scholar Wrote:
> -----
> > I am bit late in reporting, We went to that one.
>
> > We were in 109, all the way up, as girlfriend
> > prefers to sit under the overhang.
>
> We once did 109 as guests in corpora1te season
> seats, but we were in full sun. Not good. The
> back of 113 was nice back in the days before I
> quit smoking (2011), but The Club takes all for
> us.
>
> > Things went more smoothly this time.
>
> Glad to hear that. We have no firm attendance
> plans yet. Haven't got the e-mail either, .
> We'll fit ballgames in eventually though. The
> wife is worried about the bag policy, as she needs
> to carry in all her personal stuff plus her
> scorebook. I might have to stuff things in my
> pants if they are too strict. Immaculate innings
> are flukey things. If I recall correctly,
> Strasburg and Doolittle came within an eyelash of
> doing it eight behind each other, probably back in
> 2019. Cool to see Finnegan do it. though. He's
> got really good stuff, so if his command is on,
> he's always a threat.

I do not mind the sun if I am at a baseball game. Girlfriend does, which is why we try to avoid it. This is why she likes to sit under the overhang. We had 115 for two years on a half season until girlfriend thought that the twenty game might be better for her. We wound up with 135 for that, but all the way back. The twenty game works better for her, although both of us admit that 115 was better. We understood that we might lose it when we downgraded, so when that actually happened, it was no surprise.

They actually have a template at the gate to measure the ladies' purses. If it don't fit the template, it ain't getting in. There is a hole in one of the pockets of the sport coat that I wear to early Spring and late Fall games. I crumpled up a Harris Teeter bag and stuffed it through the hole so that we could put our Hudson bobbleheads into it. Girlfriend has foregone her cushions until the restrictions ease. She can fit a minimum amount of makeup, her telephone, one or two cigarets into her purse and put a pack of matches into her pocket. That works for her.

I gave up smoking in 1998. To this day, I am glad that I did if for no other reason than "Have you seen how much those things COST?" When I gave up smoking, I was complaining about paying six dollars and change the pack for 555s or Export (before they stopped using Virginia tobacco in the latter) at a tobacco store. These days, they are about that for the cheapie brands in a 7-11 in Virginia, even, although some gasolene stations have them for five or so dollars the pack. They are about ten the pack in D.C. or Maryland, although some gas stations have them for seven or eight for the cheapie brands.

The previously referenced template is about the size of an average clutch purse, so whatever your wife can fit into that, she can take. You will get away with hand carrying her scorebook but, depending on what else she needs, you might have to put it into your pocket. They will allow larger "medical" or "baby" bags. For the latter, of course, you must actually have an infant with you. I am not sure what they will allow for a "medical" bag, although if you have eleventy-two prescription bottles, I would expect that they will allow it.

I never knew much about Finnegan. It seems that he has spent most of his career in the minors. I noted that he picked up the win last night when the Nationals destroyed the Yankees. Good for him. Perhaps, all of those years in the minors made a pitcher out of him.

It is always a good day when the Yankees lose, especially when they get destroyed. It was en even better day, as the Red Sox won while the Yankees lost. Yesterday I was a Nationals fan and I will be one, again, to-day, as they play the Yankees again. I am for any team that is playing the Yankees.

Date: May 08, 2021 10:25AM

Well, the wailing Whiffies are not beyond complaining about default cellphone photo sizes and then claiming that someone resized them. That's a 'nowhere to run, nowhere to hide' sort of thing. So is defending the premise of context menus being a part of HTML and then claiming you never did any such thing at all. Or how about recognizing filenames applied by others while continuing to just rip them off yourself from far away places like Madison, NJ? Which upon further review, sounds like just another place that would be so much nicer than Falls Church City.

Another and more well-known such place around here of course would be the spectacular Sweet Spot where, after more than a quarter-inch of rain overnight, upscale types have early morning clouds and 43 degrees to contend with. We should see sunshine upstage all those stormy leftovers by lunchtime, but with highs today only reaching into the upper 50s, it was a surprisingly cool and damp dash out to secure the latest edition of the morning paper. Speaking of leftovers though, breakfast today includes the second half of a delicious 'Anema e Core' pizza from Pazzo Pomodoro. We had meant to order pizzas to go when we were there to celebrate the return of indoor lunchtime dining on Monday, but in the wake of much yummy food and two bottles of Jermann, we forgot. Simple matter to buzz over and correct for that oversight. Also to add a delicious tuna tartare and avaocado salad to go with it. None of that is left though -- just the pizza and a couple of strips of garlicky Tuscan flatbread. Gotta love that stuff. Yum!

Real President Joe is meanwhile having to explain to typically pompous and shallow-minded Chicken Little sorts what the differences are between expected and actual jobs numbers. It can be pretty amazing to see how poorly prepared many of these mere media types can be to cover even ordinary events in their assigned fields. Jen Psaki's smackdown of Newsmax's Emerald Robinson's mirage and fantasy questions having been another example yesterday.

In other news, Patrick Corbin threw rather well last night, but was victimized a time or two by the bandbox dimensions of Yankee Stadium III. He got six innings in though, and was able to hand a 3-3 tie to the bullpen. That didn't last long as a Josh Harrison 3-run jack keyed a six-tun 8th for the Nats, and then DH Juan Soto had a 2-run shot in the 9th to seal the win by a final score of 11-4. An early afternoon game today will feature Max Scherzer going up against Corey Kluber, Toss-up game, as each has been throwing well of late.

Being nothing but awful of late of course has been the sorry suburb of Falls Church City. Represented here only by those from among the scum of the earth, it isn't like there are waves of anything better waiting over there in reserve. It's pretty much just a whole bunch of really ignorant people lying and crying about how very little they actually know or understand. Pretty depressing to have to live in a shit-hole situation such as that.

Date: May 08, 2021 11:13AM

> ^^^ A lot of gratuitous stupid shit by just the
> crew you’d expect it from.

You are a fucking pussy that can't answer a simple yes or no question. Do you think anyone is buying your bullshit lies?

Is the original image what you posted in March of last year in the post below?

Why can't you answer a simple yes or no question?

Date: May 08, 2021 11:26AM

Sure, sure, asshole. Fraud has gotten you nowhere, and nothing but the big bad boot up your flabby butt. Loser.

Date: May 08, 2021 11:47AM

Scholar Wrote:
> I do not mind the sun if I am at a baseball game.

Being in part from Florida, I used to love the sun, but the eyes and skin say to stay away from it these days, so we do. Even our regular seats in Palm Beach are out of the sun. Up here, we went from being part of a full-season plan, to being part of a half-season plan, to having out own quarter season plan and then back to half-season once we retired. Each time we tried to get further away from the sun, wind, and rain. The Club of course offers the ultimate in weather protection.

The wife is going to have to chat with whatever rep we currently have about the bag policy. She uses the (inferior, in my view) stock Bob Carpenter scorebook which is about 7.5x9 to start out, but she prints out and tapes each game ticket onto the appropriate page, so it gets pretty thick pretty quickly. She's on Volume 7 or 8 now, and I'm sure she'll be able to work out some sort of deal to get the active book into the park somehow. We missed out of course on the Daniel Hudson bobblehead, but it could be that we'll pick it up on e-Bay at some point. Dr Fauci has his own special spot, but the rest are an occupying army encamped and displayed in the wet bar. There arwen;t many that we don't have, including some from Pfitzner Stadium down in Woodbridge. Hopefully we can get down to see the Fred Nats at some point too.

Congrats on kicking the tobacco monkey. That's just so big! They were 50 bucks a carton when I finally got off the wagon, but the dollars were a small thing compared to the other benefits. One of my better moves, all in all.

Finnegan meanwhile had a big jump in strikeouts when the A's finally tried him in the bullpen, so with Rosenthal and Barraclogugh not working out as planned, he was a sensble flyer to take. He's no gem yet, but he's been a credible performer and could take further steps still.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2021 12:03PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Date: May 08, 2021 12:15PM

> Sure, sure, asshole. Fraud has gotten you
> nowhere, and nothing but the big bad boot up your
> flabby butt. Loser.

Funny how you can't substantiate any of this alleged fraud with any actual evidence. Maybe because you're lying?

So you consider your cowardly evasion as success? Keep dreaming, dipshit

Date: May 08, 2021 12:23PM

You already know full well how totally fucked you are in all this. There is no need for piling on.

Date: May 08, 2021 12:56PM

Yeah, all that actual evidence you've provided to substantiate your bogus claims really fucked me. LOL! All the actual evidence entered into the record, such as links to your own posts, images YOU uploaded, recorded NWS data, Google street-view and links to the historical record really fucked me. LOL!

Give it up, you delusional dope. Your claims are as hollow as your skull. You know you've been beaten many times over. You know you've been caught telling many lies. It makes no difference whatsoever that your fragile ego won't let you admit it, it's still the truth. There is nothing you can do to change that fact. There is no actual evidence to substantiate your claims.

Your own words prove you are a fraud when it comes to being an HTML expert. I'm no expert, but when you ask questions like "why did you put 2016/03 into the filename?" you expose yourself as a fraud. An HTML expert would know that I didn't put anything into the filename. Your addled brain somehow connected it to the date of your alleged trip. You are just so fucking clueless. You don't even recognize images YOU uploaded. An HTML expert would be able to follow along. You can't even keep up.

You're a fucking lying fraud and everyone, including you, knows it.

YOUR image royally FUCKS YOU:

YOUR post royally FUCKS YOU:

Date: May 08, 2021 02:13PM

Discrepancies, dude. There shouldn’t ever be any, but somehow, at times there are, and at times there are not. Go figure, shit-slinger.

Date: May 08, 2021 02:22PM

> Discrepancies, dude. There shouldn’t ever be
> any, but somehow, at times there are, and at times
> there are not. Go figure, shit-slinger.

There are none between what you uploaded and what we linked to.

Go figure bullshitter.

Date: May 08, 2021 02:57PM

> Discrepancies, dude. There shouldn’t ever be
> any, but somehow, at times there are, and at times
> there are not. Go figure, shit-slinger.

So the descrepencies come and go? You really are delusional. The simple fact is there are no discrepancies between the images you uploaded and any other place where it appears. Identical is the more appropriate word.

With every post like this you only confirm that you know nothing of HTML < IMG > tags and how to recognize the source of the reference image. So much for you being an "expert" and all.

You are aware (well, you probably aren't) that you're the only person who has ever uploaded the image of the menu to this website, aren't you? Everyone else has simply used YOUR image as a reference image.

Your inane ramblings only further confirm you're a lying fraud.

Date: May 08, 2021 03:58PM

Go back and read your own posts if your memory is that feeble. Clown.

Date: May 08, 2021 04:07PM

LOL! So, once again, you have no evidence to substantiate your claims! You really are an impotent little bitch.

There are NO discrepancies among ANY of the menu images posted in this thread by anyone, asshole. EVERY single one is YOUR image.

You can't even post a link to any posts showing any discrepancies. You talk about this boot and you don't even have a leg to stand on. Dumbfuck.

Date: May 08, 2021 04:19PM

> Go back and read your own posts if your memory is
> that feeble. Clown.

Your the one who should go back and look at their own posts. In particular, at the shitty images that you attached to them. LOL

Date: May 08, 2021 04:46PM

> LOL! So, once again, you have no evidence to
> substantiate your claims! You really are an
> impotent little bitch.
>
> There are NO discrepancies among ANY of the menu
> images posted in this thread by anyone, asshole.
> EVERY single one is YOUR image.
>
> You can't even post a link to any posts showing
> any discrepancies. You talk about this boot and
> you don't even have a leg to stand on. Dumbfuck.

He never does. As you know well.

Everyone on this forum knows that he's full of shit.

I suspect everyone he interacts with outside of here knows as well.

Date: May 08, 2021 05:00PM

All lying assholes, all lying all the time.

Date: May 08, 2021 05:22PM

If true, you'd be able to provide some actual evidence indicating as much.

LOL! Fucking fraud.

Date: May 08, 2021 05:26PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
> If true, you'd be able to provide some actual
> evidence indicating as much.
>
> LOL! Fucking fraud.

We have the factual evidence.

He doesn't need to provide anything.

Date: May 08, 2021 05:50PM

You all are Linus of course, and between you, there is no more than one full load of poop in your diapers. You are just low-grade losers who can’t keep your shit together. Fools.

Date: May 08, 2021 05:52PM

Fragile ego clouding your better judgment. Not that it was all that great to begin with. After all, you know nothing of HTML < IMG > tags and how to recognize the source of the reference image. So much for you being an "expert" and all.

Date: May 08, 2021 06:11PM

Babble, babble, babble, bullshit boy. Never took a class. Never ran a site or page. You’re a total HTML nobody.

Date: May 08, 2021 06:59PM

> Babble, babble, babble, bullshit boy. Never took a
> class. Never ran a site or page. You’re a total
> HTML nobody.

Funny then how I'm running circles around a so-called "expert" in the field. An "expert" would recognize there are no discrepancies between your posted image from March of last year and any subsequently posted image of the same name.

Date: May 08, 2021 07:09PM

Stupid shit doesn’t count for anything, fuckwad. And stupid shit is all you post. You’re a total LOSER here without any question. Suck on it , dope.

Posted by: TMDDE ()
Date: May 08, 2021 07:28PM

> Stupid shit doesn’t count for anything, fuckwad.
> And stupid shit is all you post. You’re a total
> LOSER here without any question. Suck on it ,
> dope.

Once more, Old Pottymouth just DAZZLES us with his 5th gr. potty mouth & temper tantrums worthy of the FINEST 4 YO Nice work, Gerund Boy!!!

Date: May 08, 2021 07:33PM

> Stupid shit doesn’t count for anything, fuckwad.
> And stupid shit is all you post. You’re a total
> LOSER here without any question. Suck on it ,
> dope.

Dude, everyone knows you are lying. Everyone can see the actual evidence.

Date: May 08, 2021 07:51PM

Suck on it, little girl. Your awful run of fumbling failure here goes on and on and on. Eight years and counting. You have for instance no recognizable HTML skills or knowledge at all.

Date: May 08, 2021 08:02PM

> You have for instance
> no recognizable HTML skills or knowledge at all.

YOU are the one that can't recognize the referenced image in a simple HTML < IMG > tag.

Let's also not forget the "why did you put 2016/03 into the filename?" total fucking failure!

"Expert" my ass. You are a a total fucking fraud. Don't take my word for it, your own words expose you as such.

Date: May 08, 2021 08:36PM

Keep in mind that I actually do have all the skills and experience that I have described. Years and years of teaching. Years and years of site design and maintenance. What you have is years and years of ignorance, envy, and butthurt. Really bad and nasty butthurt.

Date: May 08, 2021 09:21PM

Guess his head would really explode if he knew that I helped design and develop the MLB.com site huh?

Yeah, probably shouldn't mention that one.

lmao!

Date: May 08, 2021 09:43PM

> Keep in mind that I actually do have all the
> skills and experience that I have described.
> Years and years of teaching. Years and years of
> site design and maintenance.

And despite all the skills and experience, YOU are the one that can't recognize the referenced image in a simple HTML < IMG > tag.

You also foolishly asked, "why did you put 2016/03 into the filename?" What a total fucking failure!

Date: May 08, 2021 09:44PM

Kill Shot Wrote:
> Guess his head would really explode if he knew
> that I helped design and develop the MLB.com site
> huh?
>
> Yeah, probably shouldn't mention that one.
>
> lmao!

Yeah, probably too much for him to handle.

Date: May 09, 2021 10:34AM

Well, the ever weak and woozy Whiffies are off on yet another ill-fated mission, this time seeking to paint themselves as actual web wizards. Little could be further from the truth, but claiming any sort of connection to baseball might have met that test. The morons never downloaded an FTP client and can't accept so much of a fact as that cellphone use is beyond common at the ballpark. Or that Stella Artois is about the best one can do at an A-B stadium. The imbeciles can easily make asses of themselves alright (and regularly do), but after that, don't look for them to have actual success at much of anything. Lose, lose, lose, lose, lose is pretty much all they really do.

Meanwhile, it looks like a bit of a gray and cloudy day today, even out here in the more than magnificent Sweet Spot where it's the rarefied air of all the best in life that wealthy retirees and others of that majestic caliber are accustomed to. It was 46 degrees out there when I got up. No wind to speak of and none expected. No measurable rain overnight either, and likely none during the day. Mostly just clouds with temps climbing into the high 60s. Not a smash hit really, but certainly deserving of one thumb up at least, and we'll just have to make do otherwise.

real President Joe has meanwhile had so much success in getting COVID vaccine rolled out to Americans (and people around the world) that we now have to create programs to find and vaccinate Republicans and other less than savvy types who have been holding out. The idea is to reach a 70% vaccinated level by July 4, but you do have just a few of these MAGA morons who don't want that to happen. Perhaps they still expect that the virus will go away on its own once the warm weather arrives. These are the same sorts who are now claiming at trial that FOX News brainwashed them into participating in the Jan 6 Capitol insurrection. Be careful what news you watch tonight.

In other news, recently DFA'd UTL Hernan Perez (30) has signed a minor league deal with MIL where he has spent a good bit of his career. He should find some more service time there. Max Scherzer meanwhile pitched very well indeed against NYY yesterday, but despite the Nats' leading 2-1 in the 9th and 3-2 in the 10th, they managed to lose 4-3 in the 11th. They'll try to stage a perhaps less than likely bounce back today with Joe Ross going against Domingo German. There's not much to pick from there, as both have been up and down to this point in the 2021 season.

Up and down would of course be a huge improvement for the long badly deflated dump known as Falls Church City. Happy Mother's Day to all the poor moms whose offspring have fared no better than to have ended up there. Maybe they'll offer to take you out to dinner at Northside Social or something. That would be one to turn down out of hand. LOL!

Date: May 09, 2021 11:00AM

LOL! Seeing as he can't stand up against the latest indictment against his lies and stupidity, the lying fraud thinks his daily screed of unread bullshit will distract from his lies and blunders.

"why did you put 2016/03 into the filename?" What a total fucking failure!

Date: May 09, 2021 11:54AM

LOL! You don’t know and can’t provide the answer. All of Madison, NJ is laughing at you.

Date: May 09, 2021 12:21PM

> LOL! You don’t know and can’t provide the
> answer. All of Madison, NJ is laughing at you.

The answer is you don't know WTF you're talking about.

Date: May 09, 2021 01:14PM

Eat more shit, Linus. It’s what makes you tick. Did you know that Madison, NJ, is also known as The Rose City?

Date: May 09, 2021 01:25PM

> Eat more shit, Linus. It’s what makes you tick.
> Did you know that Madison, NJ, is also known as
> The Rose City?

Did you know that you're full of shit?

Date: May 09, 2021 02:20PM

You’re the know-nothing clowns who opened the Pandora’s Box of Madison, NJ. It seems that GOLF Magazine rated the Madison Golf Club as the 25th best independent 9-hole course in the world. How does the FCCGC measure up, I wonder?

Date: May 09, 2021 02:28PM

Wrong person again stupid.

Date: May 09, 2021 02:43PM

Go fuck yourself, Linus, you worthless sack of shit.

Date: May 09, 2021 03:35PM

> Go fuck yourself, Linus, you worthless sack of
> shit.

^^^ Easily confused old guy.

Date: May 09, 2021 03:54PM

Not as easily as you’d like to imagine. Plus you’re basically just a see-through blouse. Loser.

And did you know that, just as Vienna was once known as Ayr Hill, Madison, NJ, was once known as Bottle Hill? How about that!

Date: May 09, 2021 04:34PM

You're always so confidently stupid. lol

Date: May 09, 2021 04:55PM

The power of a wealthy retiree armed with degrees, honoraries, awards, and commendations that a sorry ass loser like you has never had even a shot at.

Date: May 09, 2021 05:54PM

You seem impressed with yourself.

That's good because nobody else is.

Get in line with the rest of the middling ex-Fed retirees around here.

Date: May 09, 2021 07:02PM

> LOL! You don’t know and can’t provide the
> answer.

Sure I do and sure I can.

> All of Madison, NJ is laughing at you.

LOL! It only took you SIX days to figure that one out! You must be so proud of yourself!

Date: May 09, 2021 07:11PM

Kill Shot Wrote:
> You seem impressed with yourself.

Just the facts, but I can imagine how they must make you feel.

> Get in line with the rest of the middling ex-Fed
> retirees around here.

Well, we’re pretty happy with where we are. It’s really all worked out just about exactly as we’d planned it out. Love the house. Love the property. Love the equity line. Love the life. Good for us. Congrats to any others who’ve been able to complete a similar trip.

Posted by: KNCPJ ()
Date: May 09, 2021 08:10PM

> The power of a wealthy retiree armed with degrees,
> honoraries, awards, and commendations that a sorry
> ass loser like you has never had even a shot at.

This is another lie, Gerund Boy.If you had all of those, you'd of shown proof of what you say. You haven't shown any proof. You've tried to pass of potty mouth rants typical of a 5th grader and temper tantrums typical of a 4 YO as "prof"but if you really had all those degrees and awards, you'd know potty mouth screeds and tantrums are not "proof".

Once more, Old Pottymouth is caught in a lie.

Date: May 09, 2021 08:20PM

> Kill Shot Wrote:
> -----
> > You seem impressed with yourself.
>
> Just the facts, but I can imagine how they must
> make you feel.

Yes, like I'm better than you.

> > Get in line with the rest of the middling
> ex-Fed
> > retirees around here.
>
> Well, we’re pretty happy with where we are.
> It’s really all worked out just about exactly as
> we’d planned it out. Love the house. Love the
> property. Love the equity line. Love the life.
> Good for us. Congrats to any others who’ve been
> able to complete a similar trip.

I guess you do love the equity line...

You're living off of it. LOL!

Date: May 10, 2021 02:11AM

^^^ Just-can’t-see-it slow dogs are even worse with equity lines than with HTML.

Pages: PreviousFirst...170171172173174175176177178179180...LastNext
Current Page: 175 of 597

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.