HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...157158159160161162163164165166167Next
Current Page: 164 of 167
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 27, 2021 06:46PM

You’re stuck in the same old shithole, moron. NWS proved you were flat out lying about your awful FLA weather. You yourself admit you’ve never seen the CMYK street view, or of course, The Broad Street at George Mason Row. I however know those things just as surely as that I am right-handed. You lose again, dumbfuck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 27, 2021 06:58PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You’re stuck in the same old shithole, moron.
> NWS proved you were flat out lying about your
> awful FLA weather.

Data that you can't seem to provide a link to. Meanwhile, the actual NWS recorded data that I have provided a link to confirms you lied.

> You yourself admit you’ve
> never seen the CMYK street view, or of course,

I admit there are no such structures in Great Forest. No actual evidence has been entered into the record to dispute that.

> The
> Broad Street at George Mason Row.

Wrong place. You already admitted whatever existed at 105 W. Broad St. is not relevant to Dogwood Tavern.

> I however know
> those things just as surely as that I am
> right-handed. You lose again, dumbfuck.

And yet, you can't provide a single shred of evidence to any of them. Honest people would have no problem doing just that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Another day... ()
Date: March 27, 2021 08:17PM

Another old guy ass beating.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 27, 2021 08:24PM

Again, I read the NWS real-time reports showing that you were lying as expected about FLA weather. I have in fact seen the CMYK street view and hence know what it looks like and what it suggests. I have never been to 132 W Broad, but I often ate, drank. and threw darts The Broad Street in George Mason Row that so confounds you illiterate and inexperienced youngsters. It turns out that the world as a whole is over your head and out of your reach. As if you were a mentally damaged gerbil.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 27, 2021 08:33PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Again, I read the NWS real-time reports showing
> that you were lying as expected about FLA weather.

And then you lied about them. If what you said was true, that data would be found in the recorded data from the days in question. It isn't because you lied. If you had actual evidence of your claims, you'd post it here. You don't because you are lying.

> I have in fact seen the CMYK street view and
> hence know what it looks like and what it
> suggests.

The very notion of their existence suggests that your Google skills are that of a psychologically and emotionally disturbed sociopath. There are no such structures anywhere to be found in Great Forest. Your transparent and infantile excuses aside, your refusal to post images or links to them only further confirms that fact.

> I have never been to 132 W Broad, but I
> often ate, drank. and threw darts The Broad Street
> in George Mason Row

Just as 105 W. Broad street is irrelevant to Dogwood Tavern, where you have been or not been is irrelevant to the fact that 132 W. Broad St. was once home to Broad Street Grill. That fact is found in numerous places throughout the historical record. For some reason, you can't admit to that fact. So, prepare yourself for further taunting and humiliation. You've earned it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 27, 2021 08:34PM

Another day... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Another old guy ass beating.


At this point, he's certainly become accustomed to it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Scholar ()
Date: March 27, 2021 09:26PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Scholar Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Muri elephantis certantibus nihil est praemii.
>
>
> LOL! Try again
>


Why? There is nothing incorrect about my Latin.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: March 27, 2021 10:50PM

Scholar Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Scholar Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> >
> > > Muri elephantis certantibus nihil est
> praemii.
> >
> >
> > LOL! Try again
> >
>
>
> Why? There is nothing incorrect about my Latin.


Not relevant to the situation and it still doesn't excuse your fraternization with a confirmed liar.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Cleveland S. Teamer ()
Date: March 28, 2021 01:04AM

Cheenamonnuhmoomow

Wobbledy, bobbledy, turn over & stop

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 28, 2021 01:25AM

^^^ Was tasked to find a SINGLE lie of mine last June. Still working on that. His reality is just very different from real reality.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Blabbering Bob's Bulging Bladder ()
Date: March 28, 2021 01:47AM

^^^ Prostate wake you up 'Bob'?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 28, 2021 06:28AM

The wife and I were watching SNL. Pretty disappointing show, but still a reminder that you are never safe here. The big bad boot can come at any time and cram itself up your sorry butt. Fair warning.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 28, 2021 08:54AM

Another day when I wtll still be right-handed. Imagine that. We will still have known one of the partners in VRG for some 30 years as well

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Bob's Boots ()
Date: March 28, 2021 09:49AM

il_794xN.901269411_na70.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 28, 2021 10:33AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ Was tasked to find a SINGLE lie of mine last
> June. Still working on that. His reality is just
> very different from real reality.


You lied about Space Coast weather. The recorded NWS data prove it.

You lied about Great Forest townhouses. Your inability to substantiate your claim, your transparent and feeble excuses why you won't, my numerous trips through the neighborhood on no, two or four wheels, and a quick perusal though on street view (far less than 10 minutes are required) prove it.

You deny the fact that 132 W. Broad was once home to Broad Street Grill. The historical record proves it.

Those are just three of your more recent lies.

Three lies for which you can provide no actual evidence to substantiate your claims. Hardly an enviable position to be in. It certainly isn't the first time you find yourself in such a precarious position and it won't be the last.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 28, 2021 10:40AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Another day when I wtll still be right-handed.
> Imagine that. We will still have known one of the
> partners in VRG for some 30 years as well


Despite your claims of being close with one of the Vintage partners, you throw them under the bus when it comes to their management skills all because a guy that happens to live in Falls Church exposed you as a lying fraud? That's some serious envy and butthurt right there. Shitting on your friend's restaurant over that petty bullshit only further exposes you as a total piece of shit.

Dogwood Tavern has certainly not been "long dismal" despite the claims of a known lying fraudster. They actually have enjoyed a fair amount of success over the more than a decade they've been at 132 W. Broad St. (once the home of Broad Street Grill). All this despite the fact that you were unable to find the current up-to-date menu without some help from me. In fact, Dogwood serves a substantially similar menu to Bear Branch. For instance, the Buffalo Chicken Wrap is identical.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 28, 2021 11:33AM

Well, these poor worn-out Whiffies are still stuck in the same old pickle this morning. We've of course seen many times before circumstances where they've been l;eft with nothing real to say, but this NWS/CMYK/1986 mess seems like it will be a difficult one for the dopes to escape from. It's not like they can undo any of the damage done. It's really just mindless coverups and failed attempts at diversion and distraction that are to be expected from them next. In the meantime, those who live more honest and well ordered lives out here in the magnificent Sweet Spot saw almost half an inch of rain overnight, and we have had a quick shower of dampness dumped on us this morning as well. That should all be over now, leaving us with some cloudy skies, light winds, and 55 degrees with readings in the low to mid 70's soon to come.

Real President Joe carries on with his usual important agenda, but nothing is apt to match the sheer comedic drama of Ted Cruz's safari-style reporting from the southern border. See him slink through the weeds. Watch him pretend to be reporting important findings. Do Republicans just not take it as an insult when their elected leaders play down to them this way? Just further proof of what a clown=party they have become in the wake of Trump. And with the shenanigans going on in Georgia and elsewhere, it is more evident than ever that GOP = KKK.

In other news, the Nats had decisions to make on Saturday and prominent among those were sending Carter Kieboom and Luis Garcia to Triple-A. So were Sam Clay, Kyle McGowin, and Yadiel Hernnadez. Jake Noll was DFA'd while Yasmany Tomas and TJ McFarland were released. Jordy Mercer and Hernan Perez have made the club and will be our infield backups for now. Good day for ex-Nat Lucas Giolito, who fired five scoreless innings for CHW yesterday, further underscoring his A-List status.

It is meanwhile only the awful F-List status of Falls Church City that is underscored by the putrid posting of these underdeveloped FCC gerbils. They can't handle the fact that it was NWS that proved lying about FLA weather, the fact that while I did, they have never found the CMYK street view, or the fact that I only point out the wrong place, wrong time irrelevancy of anything (even Gillian Clark) related to 132 W Broad in the 21st century. All that blabber is simply cowardice on someone's part, and it has been since 2016.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 28, 2021 11:54AM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In fact, Dogwood serves a substantially similar menu
> to Bear Branch. For instance, the Buffalo Chicken
> Wrap is identical.

We already saw the extreme difficulties you have with SAME versus SIMILAR, but now you have 100% botched IDENTICAL as well. DOPE!!!

And as you seem not at all to understand, a 30-year friendship with one of a group does not imply obligations to speak well of anything. Our January lunch at Bear Branch Tavern in Vienna was certainly pleasant enough (very good mignonette, for instance), and we will likely be back again some day. There is however no earthly reason ever to go to Falls Church City for purposes of actual dining.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: March 28, 2021 12:40PM

Except Dogwood Tavern has not been considered "long dismal" by anyone in the know. While you may not be obligated to speak well of the place based upon your alleged relationship, one would think it would cause you to not lie about the place. It only makes you look like a petty piece of shit.

They've been in business over a decade. Longer than whatever occupied 105 W.Broad St. 30 some years ago. Whatever that was must've been pretty dismal.

The menus are substantially similar. The wrap is identical. Of course, you had serious difficulty finding the most current up-to-date versions of them. LOL!

You are nothing but lies all the time.

From your genetic fallacy regarding Space Coast weather to your argument from ignorance regarding Great Forest townhouses, your ability to debate in any cogent or coherent fashion is completely lacking.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Scholar ()
Date: March 28, 2021 12:54PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Scholar Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > seven figure city.... Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Scholar Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > >
> > > > Muri elephantis certantibus nihil est
> > praemii.
> > >
> > >
> > > LOL! Try again
> > >
> >
> >
> > Why? There is nothing incorrect about my
> Latin.
>
>
> Not relevant to the situation and it still
> doesn't excuse your fraternization with a
> confirmed liar.


If my Latin is "not relevant to the situation", why are you criticising it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 28, 2021 01:07PM

Scholar Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> If my Latin is "not relevant to the situation",
> why are you criticising it?


Where did I criticize it? The proper question is why are you using that phrase?

Regardless, it doesn't excuse your fraternization with a confirmed liar.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 28, 2021 02:59PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Except Dogwood Tavern has not been considered
> "long dismal" by anyone in the know.

You are not among that group. And Dogwood is not among TripAdvisor’s Top 25 restaurants in Falls Church City. Kind of pathetic when you consider the competition.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Cleveland S. Teamer ()
Date: March 28, 2021 03:11PM

Why are all you people posting on this extremely gay thread? Is it cause you're all gay?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: March 28, 2021 03:20PM

LOL! You couldn't even find the current up-to-date menu without my help, dope.

You'd get laughed out of the 5th Grade Debate club with your genetic fallacy and argument from ignorance bullshit. You also clearly don't understand who has the burden of proof in a debate. They don't come much dumber than you.

BTW, Trip Advisor doesn't limit its rankings to Falls Church CITY, fucking Restaurant Week Rube. Leave it to you to fuck-up the point you're feebly trying to make.

I'm sure alleged friend of 30 years appreciates you shitting all over his successful establishment.

You're willing to do that simply because a guy from Falls Church regularly exposes you as a lying fraud. That's the definition of butthurt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 28, 2021 05:23PM

LOL! I found the menu listed on the Dogwood homepage. It did you not much good. Your trash talk meanwhile just can’t deal with the range of my degrees, honoraries, awards, and commendations. Worse yet, you will never approach status as wealthy retirees living in the Sweet Spot that the wife and I so enjoy. Loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Director T.Y. Sanchez ()
Date: March 28, 2021 05:30PM

When are they going to bring Jack in the Box back to this area? I liked Jack in the Box

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 28, 2021 06:07PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL! I found the menu listed on the Dogwood
> homepage.

No you didn't and no amount of lying now will correct that fact. You found an outdated menu from years ago due to your piss poor Google skills. You were provided the current up-to-date menu by me. It further eroded confidence in your ability to report truthfully on anything you claim to have found on the internet.

Here is the menu from their homepage:
https://digitalmarketing.blob.core.windows.net/10063/files/Dogwood_MainMenu_R85_Dec2020.pdf

You just got caught in another lie.

> It did you not much good.

LOL! It did me plenty good to further expose you as a bumbling buffoon. It only served to further embarrass you. You claim to be this heavy-hitting hospitality industry insider yet you got caught fucking up on finding the up-to-date menu at Dogwood. To top it off, you fucked up on Trip Advisor and Falls Church City. How embarrassing for you!

Then, you flat out lied about the success of a place owned by an alleged friend. You truly are a piece of shit. To think you'd lie about an alleged friend's place just because it happens to be located in FCC. There is no greater sign of butthurt. None.

> Your trash
> talk meanwhile just can’t deal with the range of
> my degrees, honoraries, awards, and commendations.

People with such accomplishments don't employ fallacies such as genetic fallacy and argument from ignorance. The burden of proof is on the positive. That you need to be told this is an indicator of your vast intellectual deficits and education.

If you can't substantiate claims about weather or townhouses in Great Forest, do you expect anyone to believe you've accomplished much more than a GED? Two claims could be substantiated with actual evidence such as links and images. The other could be accomplished through honest debate tactics and a track record of honesty. You have none of the above.

You lose. Again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 28, 2021 08:41PM

More twisting slowly in the wind. You really are just a consummate failure.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: LOL! ()
Date: March 28, 2021 08:50PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> More twisting slowly in the wind. You really are
> just a consummate failure.


LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: March 28, 2021 09:03PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> More twisting slowly in the wind. You really are
> just a consummate failure.


Twisting in the wind how? By pointing out you have the forensics skills of a mentally challenged elementary school student?

Intelligent people don't employ fallacies such as genetic fallacy, ad hominem and argument from ignorance while debating any topic, let alone those that can so easily be proved or disproved. The burden of proof is on the positive. That you need to be told this is an indicator of your vast intellectual deficits and lack of education.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 29, 2021 12:44AM

Submitted: NWS, CMYK, 1986, and RH.
-30-

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: March 29, 2021 06:57AM

No actual evidence submitted. All claims of yours have been disputed by actual evidence. FAIL.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 29, 2021 08:03AM

I understand that you HAVE to say such silly things. The truth after all would be quite devastating for you for reasons explained here every day.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: March 29, 2021 11:41AM

The truth is you are a liar who employs fallacies such as genetic fallacy, ad hominem and argument from ignorance while debating any topic, let alone those that can so easily be proved or disproved. The burden of proof is on the positive. That you need to be told this is an indicator of your vast intellectual deficits and lack of education.

In the sense you feel I "HAVE" to say the thing I say her, I am honest. Honest people feel compelled to tell the truth. You wouldn't know about such things.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 29, 2021 01:14PM

You are a WORTHLESS FRAUD who thinks google-shit can save the day. That’s not how it works, dope. And I do mean DOPE.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 29, 2021 01:40PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You are a WORTHLESS FRAUD who thinks google-shit
> can save the day. That’s not how it works,
> dope. And I do mean DOPE.


LOL! Your anger makes me happy. You shouldn't be angry at me though. It is your lies, poor forensics skills and unbiased data, images and items in the historical record that doomed you.

Google doesn't save the day. It merely confirms you lied. If you were telling the truth, Google could confirm that for you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 29, 2021 02:09PM

No lies, Linus, as you know so well from your many months of failed searches for one. They are as many as the number of your weak-ass failures to find the CMYK street view. And to boot you have been fried by NWS, and your inability to grasp proper time and place. Fail, fail, fail. As bad as FCC in the Water Wars. LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: What don't you understand about ()
Date: March 29, 2021 02:41PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Submitted: NWS, CMYK, 1986, and RH.
> -30-


Your blabbering and argumentum ad hominem nonsense is not evidence and carries no weight at all.

In fact, just the opposite.




#FullofShitDouchebag

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 29, 2021 04:24PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No lies, Linus,

That's a lie.

> as you know so well from your many
> months of failed searches for one.

That's another lie.

> They are as
> many as the number of your weak-ass failures to
> find the CMYK street view.

Your logical fallacies compounded by your absence of evidence dooms you, liar. The burden of proof is on the positive. That you need to be told this is an indicator of your vast intellectual deficits and lack of education.

> And to boot you have
> been fried by NWS,

NWS recorded data from your preferred NWS weather station confirms you lied and I told the truth.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20


> and your inability to grasp
> proper time and place.

The ONLY place that was ever relevant was 132 W. Broad St. It became relevant when you mentioned Dogwood Tavern. I merely replied that Dogwood Tavern occupies a spot that was once home to Broad Street Grill. The historical record confirms that fact. For some reason, you continue to deny it. Just plain dumb.

Because you can't deal with or provide actual evidence, we can now expect the baseless bluster from the badly beaten buffoon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Whatisgoingon ()
Date: March 29, 2021 04:40PM

What are you two retards arguing about I don't have time to read this shit

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: short version of the thread ()
Date: March 29, 2021 04:41PM

Everyone is just making fun of an senile old man who should have been put out to pasture long ago. It's actually quite cruel.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 29, 2021 05:04PM

Cruel? He's a lying asshole who has earned all of the scorn and ridicule he receives. Period. End of Story. Hard stop.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 29, 2021 05:07PM

^^^ Sorry-ass thumb-sucking sock-puppet. LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 29, 2021 05:16PM

A sockpuppet that feels sorry for you? Dream on, you dumb fuck. The dude's only right about one thing. You're senile as fuck.

All evidence proves you are a liar. You have ZERO evidence to support your claims. Your situation is only exacerbated by the fact you possess the forensics skills of a mentally challenged elementary school child.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: short version of the thread ()
Date: March 29, 2021 05:47PM

So, you know he is senile and you still make fun of him? Who is the asshole again? Did you ever stop and think that maybe it is dementia that is preventing him from backing up what he says? In his mind, he may recall seeing things and being places that don't actually exist. It doesn't mean he is a liar as you claim. His reality is different than yours and mine. What you are doing amounts to nothing more than elder abuse. You should really stop. That's what a decent human being would do. I doubt you have it in you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Whatisgoingon ()
Date: March 29, 2021 05:56PM

I see. Thank you for your synopsis.

I look forward to checking on this thread in another year to see how it has progressed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 29, 2021 06:33PM

short version of the thread Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So, you know he is senile and you still make fun
> of him? Who is the asshole again? Did you ever
> stop and think that maybe it is dementia that is
> preventing him from backing up what he says? In
> his mind, he may recall seeing things and being
> places that don't actually exist. It doesn't mean
> he is a liar as you claim. His reality is
> different than yours and mine. What you are doing
> amounts to nothing more than elder abuse. You
> should really stop. That's what a decent human
> being would do. I doubt you have it in you.


Give it up. He is senile in the sense that he thinks anyone believes his lies and excuses. He is a pathological liar and has been so for years. As such, he deserves no sympathy or quarter.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: short version of the thread ()
Date: March 29, 2021 06:59PM

Very well, I've done my part to raise awareness for mental illness. It is your choice to not show empathy to those individuals suffering from it. My conscience is clear. Yours, not so much.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Fuck him ()
Date: March 29, 2021 07:13PM

He's the biggest pretentious douchebag in NoVA.

Which is his one accomplishment.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 29, 2021 07:45PM

^^^^ This. If anyone actually followed this thread, they'd know that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 30, 2021 10:16AM

What they’d know is how utterly dull and boring the thread becomes if I don’t post for a few hours for whatever reason. These FCC ass-clowns can’t carry a tune, much less a conversation. And of course, if I were senile, I’d likely have difficulty with things like north/south, lunch/dinner, and memorable aspects of roads I’d driven or restaurants I’d eaten at. But that’s not me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Uh dumbass... ()
Date: March 30, 2021 10:34AM

That's because the only reason that this thread remains is to abuse your old douchebag ass.

You stupid fuck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 30, 2021 10:44AM

Well, I wasn't quite able to finish off yesterday's SSME by the time that cleaning people and medical appointments chased me away from the keyboard. Seeing the dire effects that had on the level os discourse here, it might be beneficial though to go ahead and post the draft veriosn that exis ted roughly 24 hours ago, that it might, like a defibrulator, help re-establish a normal rhythm. We have people coing in for lunch today as well, so a second long-form bit may be on hold. So it goes...
-=-------
Yes, the steady decline of these woe-begotten Whiffies continues. Forced to make fools of themselves on issue after issue, they really have no reason to carry on here, but they will no doubt do so anyway, driven as always by their sheer ignorance, envy, and butthurt. It's quite a sight. So of course is the occasion of yet another beautiful spring morning out here in the stupendous Sweet Spot. We're in the second day now of a two-day cool-down, so it was just 41 degrees outside when I got up, and things were made to feel even cooler than that as I headed out and back to being in the morning paper by a 15-mph wind. We'll see just the mid 50's today with lots of sunshine and zero rain, but continued gusty breezes. I've got a late morning visit with the eye doctor booked, but should be back in plenty of time to watch the Nats-HOU game on lovely MASN. Per recent Boswell reports, we should all be rooting for Peter Angelos to die quickly so that MASN can be torn down and the Nats can control their own broadcast rights. Sounds fair to me.

So does Real President Joe's plan for meeting long-ignored infrastructure needs, fighting both the causes and effects of climate change, and repairing gaps in the nation's social welfare system. He's headed for another major address in Pittsburgh this week where more details will be announced. Pie-eyed fringers will foolishly call it all just 'stealing from our grandchildren' no matter what Biden says. Might lead to socialism, I guess. LOL!

In other news, teams are getting down to their 26-man regular season rosters now in advance of an April 1 Opening Day, the headlines from which will still be 'Fans in the Stands.' Sure to be some last minute surprises, but the Nats seem pretty well set. Along with Erick Fedde, Joe Ross and Austin Voth are out of options, so something could happen there, but things are otherwise pretty much settled. On the field (and on TV) on Sunday, Alex Avila poked a game-tying HR in the 7th and came back with an RBI single in the 8-run 8th that sealed an 11-3 win over STL. Zimmie had another homer and an RBI double in his turns, and is looking and swinging like his 25-year old self.

Looking like nothing but a bunch of grumpy old men who've lost theri glasses meanwhile are the scurvy scampe of over-the-hill Falls Church City.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 30, 2021 10:53AM

Uh dumbass... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's because the only reason that this thread
> remains is to abuse your old douchebag ass.
> You stupid fuck.

LOL! I'm very far from being stupid, and you are much further still from being able to inflict any abuse at all. Too stupid to form regular sentences and such.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 30, 2021 11:23AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What they’d know is how utterly dull and boring
> the thread becomes if I don’t post for a few
> hours for whatever reason. These FCC ass-clowns
> can’t carry a tune, much less a conversation.
> And of course, if I were senile, I’d likely have
> difficulty with things like north/south,
> lunch/dinner, and memorable aspects of roads I’d
> driven or restaurants I’d eaten at. But
> that’s not me.

LOL! You DO have problems with all of those things. You are a lying fraud.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 30, 2021 11:25AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Uh dumbass... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > That's because the only reason that this thread
> > remains is to abuse your old douchebag ass.
> > You stupid fuck.
>
> LOL! I'm very far from being stupid,

LOL! You are stupid enough to think that people believe your lies and excuses. That's about as dumb as they come.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 30, 2021 12:17PM

People can believe whatever they like. Stupid shits (such as you know who) tend to make very poor choices in that regard though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 30, 2021 12:46PM

People tend to believe the truth. You just don't speak it. It's rather obvious too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 30, 2021 02:02PM

LOL! The simple truth is that you froze in Florida, you’ve never found the CMYK street view that I found so easily, and you are of course in a hopeless state of place and time confusion re The Broad Street.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Truths ()
Date: March 30, 2021 02:24PM

The simple truth is that you're a sad, obsessed motherfucker for even thinking about looking at the weather there when the guy was gone, your CMYK nonsense is obvious bullshit and, as you so often do, you're babbling off point as far as Broad Street.

This is why you're a pitiful joke.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 30, 2021 03:53PM

I’m sorry the truth hurts you so badly. Loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 30, 2021 04:25PM

Why do you insist on rehashing topics you've clearly lost? No wonder your hero defender thinks you suffer from dementia.


Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL! The simple truth is that you froze in
> Florida,

You've entered no actual evidence into the record indicating as much. On the other side of the ledger, we find this:

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

Unless you want to enter some actual evidence into the record, your claims are dismissed with predudice.

> you’ve never found the CMYK street view
> that I found so easily,

More argument from ignorance bullshit. You also clearly don't understand who has the burden of proof in a debate. The burden of proof is on the positive. That you need to be told this is an indicator of your vast intellectual deficits and lack of education. They don't come much dumber than you.

The only way you win is if you provide the links or images. In other words, you will never win.

> and you are of course in a
> hopeless state of place and time confusion re The
> Broad Street.

The place is 132 W. Broad St. That place became part of the discussion when you mentioned Dogwood Tavern with no mention whatsoever of whatever occupied 105 W. Broad St. last century.

The simple question that remains and one you cannot answer for some reason is was 132 W. Broad St. home to Broad Street Grill earlier this century? Yes or no. Honest people can answer that question. Liars will refuse.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 30, 2021 04:37PM

You are and have only ever been a mental cripple. Outgunned at every turn, you have to invent stupid shit just to get by in your own mind. Pretty sorry state of affairs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 30, 2021 05:00PM

Invent shit? I provide unvarnished, unbiased and undisputed data, images and links in the historical record. You simply just run your trap without any regard for the truth whatsoever. You make shit up out of whole cloth. The actual evidence proves that.

You lied about Space Coast weather. NWS data confirms that as does your refusal to post links to data.

You lied about townhouses in Great Forest. Street-view images confirm that as does your refusal to post your own link or images.

You deny the existence of Broad Street Grill at 132 W. Broad St. The historical record confirms it was there as does your refusal to answer a simple yes or no question.

Now, take a second and explain how it is you are winning when all of the above is true.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 30, 2021 05:19PM

Cram it, Linus. You can’t even state you asshole complaints properly. Just a thorough waste of time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: LOLing@you.com ()
Date: March 30, 2021 05:35PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cram it, Linus. You can’t even state you
> asshole complaints properly. Just a thorough waste
> of time.


LOL

You're such an impotent old fuck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 30, 2021 06:08PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cram it, Linus. You can’t even state you
> asshole complaints properly.

I have no complaints. Just facts, data, links, images, the historical record. In other words, I have actual evidence while you employ the forensics skills of mentally challenged grade schooler.

If you really wanted me to cram it, you might try providing actual evidence.

> Just a thorough waste
> of time.

And yet, here you are.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 30, 2021 06:11PM

Respect for one’s (far more intelligent) elders is another thing you lack. Lack, lack, lack, lack, lack. It’s not a good look.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Limp Dick Bob ()
Date: March 30, 2021 06:27PM

Your dumb posts like this just emphasize your impotence.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 30, 2021 06:28PM

I have no respect for liars of any age. That should've been abundantly clear by now. Another thing you are too slow to pick up on.

Respect is earned. It is not simply granted based upon the years you've spent on this earth. I would respect you if you admitted your lies and repented.

Intelligent people, by the way, know how to debate in a cogent and coherent manner. From your employment of genetic fallacies, arguments from ignorance and your lack of understanding about who bears the burden of proof in a debate, it is clear you are anything but intelligent. Intelligent people also wouldn't get caught telling obvious lies.

One way to prove your intelligence would be to provide a link or image to townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in Great Forest. LOL!

Well?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Is it ED? ()
Date: March 30, 2021 06:39PM

Dumbass does the same fucking thing for everything. There's always some secret info that he can't provide for some concocted reason. Seems to think that nobody notices that. lol

Old fuck can't argue his case worth a shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: March 30, 2021 07:35PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, I wasn't quite able to finish off
> yesterday's SSME
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> -=-------


The only 1s who might care, Dimwit, are 1 of the 2 FIFY trolls




>
> Forced to make fools of
> themselves on issue after issue, they really have
>
>

...........says the DOLT who makes an ass of himself a min. of 5X a day on FFXU




> ignorance, envy, and butthurt.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


You're the only 1 here who thinks anybody envies a nasty, disgusting, potty mouth old man with a physical age over 70, a mental age of 10 & an emotional age of 4.




> Real President Joe
>
>
>
> He's headed for another major address in
> Pittsburgh this week where more details will be
> announced.


If he can stay awake long enough. I guess that's why you said "be announced" instead of him actually announcing them himself.


> Pie-eyed fringers will foolishly call
> it all just 'stealing from our grandchildren' no
> matter what Biden says
>
>


Of course you don't give a damm. You might not be here when they hand over the bill.




>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

^^^^
I can read this on ESPN's website. Nobody needs to hear it from you. You're not convincing anybody you're a "baseball insider". You're just a nasty old man over 70 with the potty mouth of a 10 YO who nobody wants anything to do with. & it's no surprise, either.



>
> Looking like nothing but a bunch of grumpy old men
> who've lost theri glasses
>

Says the nasty, disgusting, repulsive, obnoxious, rude, potty mouth old man.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: VNXJF ()
Date: March 30, 2021 07:37PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I’m sorry the truth hurts you so badly. Loser.


^^^^^^^^Stop right there, Gerund boy, that says it all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 30, 2021 07:57PM

Nothing secret about real-time NWS data. Nothing secret about CMYK street views. Certainly nothing secret about The Broad Street in George Mason Row.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 30, 2021 08:07PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nothing secret about real-time NWS data.

Not a secret you lied about it and the actual NWS recorded data prove it.

> Nothing
> secret about CMYK street views.

Not a secret that you haven't posted it because it doesn't exist.

> Certainly nothing
> secret about The Broad Street in George Mason Row.

Not a secret that Broad Street Grill existed this century at 132 W. Broad St. The historical record confirms it.

Not a secret that you area a confirmed liar.

Not a secret that you possess the forensics skills of a mentally challenged grade schooler.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Watch it wiggle watch him jiggle ()
Date: March 30, 2021 08:09PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Nothing secret about CMYK street views.

Then post it.

Limp dick.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 30, 2021 08:51PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not a secret you lied about it and the actual NWS
> recorded data prove it.

Dude, I SAW all the reports of rains, winds, freeze warnings, and small craft advisories in real-time with my very own eyes. Your stupid latter day Lie & Deny nonsense has no affect. None at all.

> Not a secret that you haven't posted it because it
> doesn't exist.

I told You up front I wasn’t going to post it and why. You’ve been twisting slowly in the wind ever since, begging and pleading for me to relent. Fat chance.

> Not a secret that Broad Street Grill existed this
> century at 132 W. Broad St. The historical record
> confirms it.

Hmmm. I ate there, drank there, and threw many a dart there over the years. You did not live here at the time. That you continue to make utterly unwinnable arguments says a great deal about the futility of your barely noticeable existence.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: March 30, 2021 09:04PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------
> Dude, I SAW all the reports of rains, winds,
> freeze warnings, and small craft advisories in
> real-time with my very own eyes.

Then all of that would be reflected in the NWS recorded data. It isn't.

> I told You up front I wasn’t going to post it
> and why.

LOL! Your argument from ignorance does nothing to help you. Nor does your lack of understanding of who has the burden of proof.

> You’ve been twisting slowly in the
> wind ever since, begging and pleading for me to
> relent. Fat chance.

Begging? Making fun of you for being caught in a lie is more like it.

> > Not a secret that Broad Street Grill existed
> this
> > century at 132 W. Broad St. The historical
> record
> > confirms it.
>
> Hmmm. I ate there, drank there, and threw many a
> dart there over the years. You did not live here
> at the time.

You've already admitted to never stepping foot into 132 W. Broad St. You just got caught lying again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: You're completely full of shit ()
Date: March 30, 2021 09:11PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> I told You up front I wasn’t going to post it
> and why. You’ve been twisting slowly in the
> wind ever since, begging and pleading for me to
> relent. Fat chance.


I'm calling you a liar.

Here's your big chance to prove me wrong.

Post it.

You can't because you're just an old blowhard who tries to bullshit his way through everything here.

You limp dick little pussy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Actual JP LimpDick ()
Date: March 30, 2021 09:16PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> I told You up front I wasn’t going to post it
> and why. You’ve been twisting slowly in the
> wind ever since, begging and pleading for me to
> relent. Fat chance.


I told you that he'd make up some bullshit excuse.

As always.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: March 30, 2021 09:43PM

You're completely full of shit Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > I told You up front I wasn’t going to post it
> > and why. You’ve been twisting slowly in the
> > wind ever since, begging and pleading for me to
> > relent. Fat chance.
>
>
> I'm calling you a liar.
>
> Here's your big chance to prove me wrong.
>
> Post it.
>
> You can't because you're just an old blowhard who
> tries to bullshit his way through everything
> here.
>
> You limp dick little pussy.

He's leaving you "twisting in the wind." LOL!

Don't you feel so badly beaten by his ingenious strategy?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: He's completely full of shit ()
Date: March 30, 2021 10:14PM

Oh yeah... I sooo want to know. lol

He doesn't appear to understand that nobody gives a fuck about his CMYK nonsense. Other than yet another thing to use to make him look like the full of shit douchebag that he is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Detector of Butt Pirates ()
Date: March 30, 2021 10:36PM

He's completely full of shit Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh yeah... I sooo want to know. lol
>
> He doesn't appear to understand that nobody gives
> a fuck about his CMYK nonsense. Other than yet
> another thing to use to make him look like the
> full of shit douchebag that he is.

He's also gay. Not just regular gay, but CAPITAL G-A-Y; GAY.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 31, 2021 02:02AM

LOL! Dance, dance, dance, little dimwits. Fact and reason have left you no other choice.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: March 31, 2021 07:03AM

Look who was awakened from his slumber by his lies and blunders.

The next time you post fact and reason will be the first.

You do realize that facts and reason are supported by actual evidence, don't you?

Of course you don't, you're a complete fucking moron.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 31, 2021 09:05AM

The ignorance, envy and butthurt rage on in all their glory. You should be quite accustomed to having the living shit kicked out of you at such hours, as the wife and I are quite often up then watching the late night shows or even a baseball replay. She had actually just gone off to bed when I wrote that, and after some reading, I followed suit perhaps half an hour later. We are wealthy retirees, you know. We don't work in the morning. LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 31, 2021 09:09AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The ignorance, envy and butthurt rage on in all
> their glory.

That would be the hallmark signs of someone who monitored the weather 800+ miles away and then lied about it or someone who shits on his alleged friend's restaurant with false information all because it is located in FCC. Know anyone like that? LOL!

You do realize that in order for you to kick the living shit out of me, you'd need to provide some actual evidence that your assertions are true and my assertions are false, don't you? As it stands right now, all actual evidence entered into the record indicates you lied and I told the truth. That's a fact you can't run away from.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: JBPWH ()
Date: March 31, 2021 09:51AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL! Dance, dance, dance, little dimwits. Fact
> and reason have left you no other choice.


"Dimwit" is one of YOUR names, Gerund Boy. Also "Old Pottymouth".

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Havana Pete ()
Date: March 31, 2021 09:53AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> We are
> wealthy retirees, you know.
>


Actually, we don't know that. We know you lie about it just like you lie a bout everything else.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Splinters in Asshole... ()
Date: March 31, 2021 10:43AM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> You do realize that in order for you to kick the
> living shit out of me, you'd need to provide some
> actual evidence that your assertions are true and
> my assertions are false, don't you? As it stands
> right now, all actual evidence entered into the
> record indicates you lied and I told the truth.
> That's a fact you can't run away from.


Douchebag seems to think that one can simply declare that he's hit a home run and then it's true. lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 31, 2021 10:57AM

Meanwhile, those of us living in the veritable lap of luxury out here in the more than splendid Sweet Spot will have one more fine spring day to deal with here before a bit of a nasty cold snap moves in for a couple of days. Highs could be just in the 40s on Thu and Fri, but we'll be in the mid 60's today, albeit with some strong chances of rain. That won't be along until later, so while the scent of rain was in the air, the walk out and back to pick up the morning paper was a pleasant one. A little too much breeze for my liking, but nothing dramatic or anything.

So two Capitol Police officers have now filed a federal lawsuit against Defrocked President Ding Dong for physical and emotional damages done to them in the Jan 6 Capitol riots he incited. Plaintiffs are each asking at least $75K in compensatory damages, and unspecified amounts in punitive damages. The Fat Boy is ruined. He is going to have to file for personal bankruptcy in the wake of these and many more suits against him to come. Real President Joe is meanwhile off to Pittsburgh to announce some details from his physical infrastructure plan. Idiot Congressional Republicans will of course denounce it all, even though polls show Americans strongly support provisions for such as buildings, bridges, and broadband. Congressional Republicans are simply terrible awful people.

In other news, the Nats completed their 2021 Spring Training schedule yesterday by playing to a 2-2 tie with the Astros. Nobody got hurt, assuming Victor Robles' HBP is a minor thing. Next up is Opening Day against the Mets on Thursday. Should be sunny with a high of 46 degrees, It will be the first ever Nats home opener that we have not attended. Got an e-mail from the Nats noting that we had not yet chosen any April games to attend, and that they could set us up with some. We reported back that we did not wish t attend any games in April. We may not wish to attend any in May either, but that's still TBD.
+++++
Meanwhile, former Nats OF Steven Sousa (31) who had been cut by the Astros has signed a minor league deal with the Dodgers. DFA'd by the Nats earlier in the week, both 1B Jake Noll (27) and RHP Dakota Bacus (30 this weekend) have cleared waivers and will be reassigned as depth options somewhere in the minor league system. Former Nats bullpen LHP Ian Krol (29) was sent to the minors by DET. He was part of the package that brought ground-ball throwing RHP Doug Fister into the Nats 2014 rotation, but he has never blossomed as had been anticipated. Now with TOR, LHP Robbie Ray (29) who was also in that deal has fared much better.

Not faring better than much of anywhere of course is the ever dark and disconsolate Falls Church City, home to so many completely useless stupid shits. Lacking in google and most other sorts of skills, these dopes can only babble on in endlessly dull and boring expression of their extreme stupidity, not to mention ignorance, envy, and butthurt. What a bereft bunch of colossal losers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 31, 2021 11:04AM

Seismic instruments indicate that another massive explosion of FCC assholes may be about to occur. Readings of crass ignorance, envy, and butthurt have risen to typically quite dangerous levels. Those in threatened areas should leave or take appropriate cover. Things could get ugly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 31, 2021 12:50PM

LOL! And the lying fraud has begun yet another day without providing any actual evidence substantiating his bogus claims. I will admit that it is rather difficult for him to do such a thing as no actual evidence exists to support his bogus claims. Nothing left to do but point and laugh at the sorry loser.

PS - I'm not sorry for making fun of a senile old coot. Even if he has dementia. Deal with it. And, I am not sorry for not respecting him either. Deal with it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: CUEHH ()
Date: March 31, 2021 01:42PM

Gerund Boy is a deluded individual. No sane person would ever think anybody would envy a nasty, disgusting, potty mouth old man who's physically past 70 but hasn't got past 10 mentally and 4 emotionally.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 31, 2021 05:00PM

Eyewitness News Headlines

NWS reports Asshole froze in Florida
...
Asshole admits to never finding CMYK image
...
The Broad Street closed before Asshole ever got here

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: This thread needs to die ()
Date: March 31, 2021 06:20PM

You should just ignore this idiot.

That's the worst thing that you could do to him.

It's pitiful but he needs the attention.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 31, 2021 06:52PM

LOL! I just enjoy both research and writing. Those were parts of my very successful 40+ year career in international finance and economics, so I like to stay involved in the process. Also got back to the eye doctor one last time this afternoon. Everything is looking good, just need a few weeks with large amounts of artificial tears. Nice.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Bob the Bozo ()
Date: March 31, 2021 07:20PM

Research??? Process??? LOL!!!

What research or process you stupid fuck?

You post nonsense in a Dollar Store thread on a crappy little local forum that only 4 or 5 people read.

And even then you still can't provide citations or defend your bullshit when challenged. LOL!

Nobody gives a fuck about you or what you do pitiful old bastard. Your only purpose here is as a punching bag.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 31, 2021 07:57PM

^^^ The little people can only struggle with big ideas.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Big ideas? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! ()
Date: March 31, 2021 09:35PM

Right, deep thoughts in a Dollar Store thread on FFXU. LOL!

If you ever had one, then you still couldn't back it up.

You're a joke you impotent douchebag.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...157158159160161162163164165166167Next
Current Page: 164 of 167


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  ********  ********   *******   **     ** 
 ***   ***  **        **        **     **  **     ** 
 **** ****  **        **        **     **  **     ** 
 ** *** **  ******    ******     ********  **     ** 
 **     **  **        **               **   **   **  
 **     **  **        **        **     **    ** **   
 **     **  ********  ********   *******      ***    
This forum powered by Phorum.