HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...155156157158159160161162163164165...LastNext
Current Page: 160 of 609
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 13, 2021 11:34AM

Eat shit, Linus. Long-term failure to find the CMYK street view is entirely on you, and every word I said about the weather during your Xmastime Florida Flop came straight from the real-time reporting of NWS.

By the way, no noise or other sort of disturbance resulted as this was posted from my cellphone while I was enjoying a delicious (but sadly not free) breakfast.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 13, 2021 12:01PM

Well, these Whiffie frauds can only continue to buckle under the massive weight of their many failures past and present. They seem for instance to worry now that the fabric of society will be rent and the social order will somehow soon collapse from the 'sounds' of cellphones being used in restaurants to send or receive text messages or to poke sharp sticks in the eyes of assholes on this very internet site. It's truly incredible how dumb that idea is, but these dopes are just full of stunningly surprising shortfalls.

Meanwhile the morning out here in the always incredible Sweet Spot has been full of blue skies plus lots of sunshine. It was 45 degrees outside when I first got up, but in quite an ominous development, winds were approaching 10 mph. Who can be sure if it will be safe or not outside today? We'd all better be on the lookout for further word, but open burning will be prohibited for sure today in any case. We should see the mercury reach the mid 50's later on. Thats' plenty nice of course, but not so much in comparison to those readings in the upper 70's that we had just a few short days ago. Those will be back at some point of course, just not right away.

And since the entire saga was so badly botched by the doofus President Dong Ding, we might as well note the anniversary of the Spring Training lockdown that left us scrambling to find return transportation to the north. We had attended the Nats-NYY game and enjoyed a delightful dinner at Cafe Chardonnay, but apart from two more free breakfasts at our swan hosting hotel, that was that. Finally did get a flight out of PBI on Saturday, and nary an in person baseball game since. Might have been different had the Fat Boy not been in charge. What a dope!

In other news, the Nats had another Spring Training day off yesterday, but ex-Nat Lucas Giolito did toss four dominant innings over so-so TEX. Now 26, he's developed past his arm woes into a top-tier pitcher. The Mets will be in Palm Beach to play the Nats at 6:05 tonight, but while it might seem like a natural, cheapskate MASN will not be telecasting this or perhaps any ST game. They have rapidly declined to being just about the worst regional baseball network in the country.'

Worst' of course is a word more than familiar to the various dopes and dupes of stive drive-by Falls Church City. Stuck in a fallen behind land of less, these poor people have forgotten much of their own very recent history, while needing to invent out of whole cloth tall tales to tell about the state of today. What a sorry bit of losing all that boils down to!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2021 12:09PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Posted by: NDMCX ()
Date: March 13, 2021 12:24PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eat shit, Linus.

Our potty mouth Gerund Boy continues to show his childishness.

> Long-term failure to find the
> CMYK street view is entirely on you,

WRONG! Gerund Boy. You said it, now you prove it.

> and every
> word I said about the weather during your Xmastime
> Florida Flop came straight from the real-time
> reporting of NWS.

He;'s shown proof you're lying, Old Pottymouth. You've shown no proof from the NWS site he's wrong. Looks like you lose again, Muchacho del Gerundio.

>
> By the way, no noise or other sort of disturbance
> resulted as this was posted from my cellphone
> while I was enjoying a delicious (but sadly not
> free) breakfast.

Nobody cares, Gerund Boy.

Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 13, 2021 12:45PM

> Eat shit, Linus.

I'll leave the food at GAR and Subway to you.

> Long-term failure to find the
> CMYK street view is entirely on you,

LOL! The fact that you claimed these structures even exists is only an indictment against your piss poor skills when it comes to utilizing Google street-view. Your continuous lies over the matter is count two of the indictment. Count three is your feeble excuse as to why you won't post the link or image. I'd say you've been found guilty of all three by a jury of your peers, but we couldn't find folks as lowly as you to be considered a peer.

> and every
> word I said about the weather during your Xmastime
> Florida Flop came straight from the real-time
> reporting of NWS.

You didn't report it in real time. You reported it days later. Further, it's rather strange that the data you claim you saw in real time isn't reflected in the NWS data record of weather for the days in question. Odd how it comports with what I say and refutes your claims. I mean, what are the odds of that? Pretty high actually considering you're a known liar.

Date: March 13, 2021 01:20PM

While not at all surprising, that’s three stupid-shit bunglings of the English language. It’s the NWS data that were real-time, it’s the CMYK image that exists, and I of course told you straightaway that I was going to leave you twisting slowly in the wind over that. Which is exactly what has happened. And for good measure, I have only noted that your often fumbled claims re The Broad Street are grossly out of order with regard to time and place. On top of all that of course, you can only lie about GAR and even something so simple as Subway. You are just one really badly fucked up loser.

Date: March 13, 2021 01:34PM

> It’s the NWS data that were real-time,

Strange then that the NWS data recorded in real-time and entered into the daily record of weather events doesn't comport with what you claim. Even more interesting is that it comports exactly with my claims.

> it’s
> the CMYK image that exists,

It doesn't

> and I of course told
> you straightaway that I was going to leave you
> twisting slowly in the wind over that.

You concocted this feeble and transparent excuse because you can't admit to your blunder/lie. What is even more humorous than you getting caught in your blunder/lie is the level of stupidity that must reside in you to think that this feeble and transparent excuse is even remotely believable.

> And for good measure,
> I have only noted that your often fumbled claims
> re The Broad Street are grossly out of order with
> regard to time and place.

Time is irrelevant. YOU mentioned Dogwood Tavern. I merely mentioned that it occupies a space once occupied by Broad Street Grill. The historical record supports that assertion. You've provided no actual evidence of when or where The Broad Street existed. Not that it anywhere near relevant to the conversation about 132 W. Broad.

> On top of all that of
> course, you can only lie about GAR and even
> something so simple as Subway.

They both suck. That is matter of opinion, not fact. Learn the difference, dumbfuck. Just like the facts and the truth, you apparently can't emotionally or mentally deal with differing opinions.

Of course, many people don't have very high standards when it comes to the food they will consume.

Posted by: Giver of Plus Ones ()
Date: March 13, 2021 01:54PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Eat shit, Linus.
>
> I'll leave the food at GAR and Subway to you.
>
> >
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> >
> >
>
> >
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
(bold type added)

+1

Posted by: PFHDU ()
Date: March 13, 2021 02:09PM

> While not at all surprising, that’s three
> stupid-shit bunglings of the English language.

This is FFXU, Gerund Boy. Nobody cares about the Grammar Police.

> It’s the NWS data that were real-time,

Then prove it by posting the data from the NWS site, Gerund Boy. Or at least a link to it. If you don't post a link, it means you're afraid to, which must mean you're lying about what you say this supposably "real time date" is.

> it’s
> the CMYK image that exists,

How about you post the pic or a link to it, instead of 1 of your potty mouth screeds..............oh, wait, there's a reason your name is "Old Pottymouth". I'm glad I don't have the potty mouth of a 10 YO like you do. I'd be ashamed to have a 5th grader potty mouth if I was 17. You're over 70 & still have a potty mouth.

> and I of course told
> you straightaway that I was going to leave you
> twisting slowly in the wind over that. Which is
> exactly what has happened.

Nobody's "twisting in the wind", Old Pottymouth, except maybe you. We're just laughing at what a child you are. Imagine, a 70 YO child.

> And for good measure,
> I have only noted that your often fumbled claims
> re The Broad Street are grossly out of order with
> regard to time and place.

He gave links for what he said. You've given only name calling like a kid on a scholl playground would give.

> On top of all that of
> course, you can only lie about GAR and even
> something so simple as Subway.

He's telling the truth about both of them. Only an ignorant boor like you wouldn't know that. GAR is overpriced, frozen, microwaved, overprocessed, full of chemicals what supposably is "food". The decor and atmosphere is the cheesiest you can find & the service is indifferent or even worse, snooty. As for Subway, it'll pass if there's nothing else, or your only other choice is Mickey D's. In NoVA, there are at least fifty mediocre sub joints that are better and 1 or 2 that are pretty good.

> You are just one
> really badly fucked up loser.

From what I've just proven, the loser is you, Old Pottymouth.

Date: March 13, 2021 02:34PM

The tears of bitter butthurt flow down the cheeks of the douchebag Whiffies. Any string of actual facts is apt to have that effect, of course. Just mention that GAR is by far the most popular and successful upscale-casual restaurant group in the DC area to see what I mean. The dopes are ever unaware.

Date: March 13, 2021 02:51PM

> The tears of bitter butthurt flow down the cheeks
> of the douchebag Whiffies.

Tears brought on by uncontrollable laughter at your impotence and ignorance.

> Any string of actual
> facts is apt to have that effect,

LOL! All the facts prove you are a liar.

Your feeble and transparent excuses aside, there are no townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in Great Forest. The historical record proves that 132 W. Broad St. was once home to Broad Street Grill. Actual NWS recorded data from your preferred NWS weather station prove you lied about Space Coast weather.

Those are the actual facts and they are all supported with actual evidence.

> of course. Just
> mention that GAR is by far the most popular and
> successful upscale-casual restaurant group in the
> DC area to see what I mean.

Nobody is upset about that. To each his own. The true question is why you get all butthurt when anyone criticizes the place? What the fuck do you care? Does it take away from your enjoyment of a place that serves overly salted food from a menu that's barely changed from yester-century?

Date: March 13, 2021 03:29PM

> Tears brought on by uncontrollable laughter at
> your impotence and ignorance.

Keep trying, douche. You’ll of course continue to fail miserably at everything, but why let a little thing like that stop you.

> Those are the actual facts and they are all
> supported with actual evidence.

No, and no. All you have is baseless lies, deflections, and distractions. Points are not awarded for any of those.

Date: March 13, 2021 03:50PM

> Keep trying, douche.

Trying? It's all over, dumbfuck. You have been proven a liar over and over again. All you can do is whimper and whine. You have no actual evidence to support your claims. You have provided no credible rebuttal to the actual evidence that proves you lied. You really are a nobody with nothing.

> No, and no.

Yes and yes. What's worse for you is that you know that is the case.

> All you have is baseless lies,
> deflections, and distractions.

There you go projecting again. You are the one caught telling lies. You are the one who tries to deflect and distract from those lies with tales of dinners out against medical advice with Principal COVID Cluster and his boyfriend where you can't even abide by the social mores of people with class.

I have links to data, links to the historical record, street-view images ant other forms of actual evidence to support my claims. Why don't you have anything like those things to support your claims?

Posted by: TKDEU ()
Date: March 13, 2021 04:10PM

> The tears of bitter butthurt

The only 1 e/a hurting butt is you, Old Pottymouth. You're getting your butt kicked hard here today AGAIN just like every day.

flow down the cheeks
> of the douchebag Whiffies.

More of your 5th Gr. potty mouth & name ca6, we see
So childish.

Any string of actual
> facts

As much as you lie, Gerund Boy, you wouldn't have no idea what a fact is.

Just
> mention that GAR is by far the most popular and
> successful upscale-casual restaurant group in the
> DC area to see what I mean.

The only thing you're proving there, Old Pottymouth, is there's a bunch of people out there who's just as ignorant & boorish like you.

The dopes are ever
> unaware.

Because you're such an ignorant boor, it follows you'd be unaware, Gerund Boy.

Date: March 13, 2021 04:49PM

LOL! You have nothing but bullshit. You froze in Florida. You never ate at Fiola Mare. You never even saw The Broad Street. Brockmont befuddles you to this day. Your sorry city got its ass kicked in the Water Wars. There is still no ‘chicken place’ in town. Karaoke Idol is closed. Luzmary is open. Northside Social was plagued by predatory towing. You fucked up on north/south, and lunch/dinner, not to mention awnings, majestic views, Brine, and Moore Avenue. The season tickets are real, and the SEDC townhouse used to be. And so it goes.

Posted by: LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! ()
Date: March 13, 2021 05:52PM

> LOL! You have nothing but bullshit...

LOL! Says the guy with nothing but bullshit.

LOL!

LOL!

tenor.gif

#LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Insert more dumb LOL!s below...

Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: March 13, 2021 06:18PM

> LOL! You have nothing but bullshit.

I have links to data, links to the historical record, street-view images ant other forms of actual evidence to support my claims. Why don't you have anything like those things to support your claims?

Posted by: EKWBT ()
Date: March 13, 2021 07:08PM

> LOL! You have nothing but bullshit.

Let's compare, Old Pottymouth:

FC Guy: links, photos to back up what he says.
Gerund Boy: Potty mouth screeds, name calling, unbacked up words. No photos, no links.

Hmmmmm, to most people, people with brains, that is, the things listed for Gerund Boy would fit the "bullshit" category more than the things listed for FC Guy. Looks like Old Pottymouth whiffs, AGAIN. Old Pottymouth=the true Whiffie.

> You froze in
> Florida.

You've never shown proof of that, Old Pottymouth.

> You never ate at Fiola Mare.

You've never proven that. Oh, and Gerund Boy, not knowing the name of some sissy pantyboy drink isn't proof he's never been there. I don't know the names of these pansy concoctions that most of these joints whip up b\c I don't drink sissy drinks like you do, b\c I ain't no sissy like you are. I order beer, so I don't care about pantyboy drinks.

> You never
> even saw The Broad Street.

You're just repeating what he already said, Muchacho del Gerundio.

> Brockmont befuddles
> you to this day.

There's no such thing as Brockmont, Old Pottymouth.

> Your sorry city got its ass
> kicked in the Water Wars.

For somebody who don't think FC's too significant, you sure are up on it. Obsess much, Gerund Boy?

> There is still no
> ‘chicken place’ in town.

No place in FC sells chicken? Ask me why I don't believe that.

> Karaoke Idol is
> closed.

Who cares?

> Luzmary is open.

And?

> Northside Social was
> plagued by predatory towing.

Park by the rules, you don't get towed. Pretty simple, huh, Old Pottymouth? Of course, somebody with below std. intelligence like you might not get it.

> You fucked up on
> north/south, and lunch/dinner, not to mention
> awnings, majestic views, Brine, and Moore Avenue.

You've never proven any of that, Old Pottymouth

> The season tickets are real,

Since all you do is lie, nobody believes you.

> and the SEDC
> townhouse used to be.

You try to paint that like it was in some ghetto east of the Anacostia when it's on overpriced Capitol Hill. More lies.

> And so it goes.

Yup, Gerund Boy, so it goes, you made an ass of yourself AGAIN.

Date: March 13, 2021 07:41PM

LOL! The pathetic Linus is down for the count, and his pitiful sock-puppets with him.
Mega-losers, one and all.

Date: March 13, 2021 07:51PM

Down for the count with what? You've landed no blows.

You've provided no actual evidence such as a street-view image or link to one showing townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in Great Forest. When you do that, I'll be down for the count.

You've provided no actual evidence to support your Space Coast Weather claims. When you do that, I'll be down for the count.

You've provided no actual evidence to dispute the historical record that supports the claim that 132 W. Broad St. was once home to Broad Street Grill. When you do that, I'll be down for the count.

Face it, no matter how much baseless bluster you spew, you are simply lying face down in a pile of your own bullshit. Now, that's down for the count.

Posted by: EKKLD ()
Date: March 13, 2021 09:11PM

> LOL! The pathetic Linus is down for the count, and
> his pitiful sock-puppets with him.
> Mega-losers, one and all.

Gerund Boy just got caught in ANOTHER lie. I ain't no sock puppet of no FC Guy. You don't got no evidence to support what you say, Old Pottymouth. Not that it's unusual, of course.

Looks like Old Pottymouth is the pathetic loser 1ce more.

Date: March 14, 2021 09:29AM

seven figure city... Wrote:
> Down for the count with what?

I know these things are quite difficult for you, but 'down for the count' is an idiomatic figure of English speech. In the instant case, it works in conjunction with the notion of the widely applied three-knockdown rule. You were after all first sent to the canvas by real-time NWS reporting, then by your failure to find the CMYK street-view, and thwn again by babbling over The Broad Street of 1986-97 as if it were an across the street creature of the 21st century. One, two, three. You are toast, Linus -- blown up on each of the only three things you've been able to talk about of late. We've of course seen reference to a good many of your other recent abject failures as well, so the pitiful nature of your being TKO'd on this latest trio of things comes as hardly any sort of surprise at all.

Date: March 14, 2021 11:13AM

> seven figure city... Wrote:
> -----
> > Down for the count with what?
>
> I know these things are quite difficult for you,
> but 'down for the count' is an idiomatic figure of
> English speech.

I know what it means. It is your poor English skills that are at play here. You should have recognized I understood it when I declared, "you've landed no blows." Dope.

> In the instant case, it works in
> conjunction with the notion of the widely applied
> three-knockdown rule. You were after all first
> sent to the canvas by real-time NWS reporting,

You've provided no actual evidence to support your Space Coast Weather claims. When you do that, I'll be down for the count.

> then by your failure to find the CMYK street-view,

You've provided no actual evidence such as a street-view image or link to one showing townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in Great Forest. When you do that, I'll be down for the count.

> and thwn again by babbling over The Broad Street

You've provided no actual evidence to dispute the historical record that supports the claim that 132 W. Broad St. was once home to Broad Street Grill. When you do that, I'll be down for the count.

Face it, no matter how much baseless bluster you spew, you are simply lying face down in a pile of your own bullshit. Now, that's down for the count.

Date: March 14, 2021 11:17AM

Well, it was 45 degrees and an hour later when I finally got up to embrace good old Pi Day this morning. Still a couple more clocks to reset, but after just a bit of circadian adjustment, we should all be glad to have delightful daylight savings time back again. A few white bands were spotted along the southern horizon as I headed out and back to bring in the Sunday morning paper, but not a cloud in the bright blue skies overhead. Just a gentle breeze and no chance of rain, as we make our way into the upper 50's. Could hit 60, but I'm thinking probably not. Still quite a nice day today, likely nicer than what we will see from the next two. No recent wildlife sightings, but I wouldn't put it past these clever creatures to have snuck in and out without our having noticed.

Not much notice is being taken these days of the now deposed and discarded President Ding Dong. He and his unholy GOP entourage had promised that a sort of alternate government would be run out of Mar-a-Lago, but the lackey-streams have run more slowly and more shallow than what the whackjobs and fringers might have hoped for. Palm Beach is now a reluctant home to Camp Irrelevance.

For his part, Real President Joe has still got a good deal of COVID bill basking to do, and of course calling in FEMA to help deal with growing numbers at the border is so much more sensible than some maniacal and inhumane Stephen Miller 'zero tolerance' policy.

In other news, The Nats made their first significant round of cuts on the spring, sending quite a few folks off to minor league camp. Prominent names on the list included Jefry Rodriguez (shoulder) and prominent young arms in Cade Cavalli and Jackson Rutledge. On the field Saturday, Joe Ross managed a credible 3.1 innings with just two hits and no earned runs allowed. He could e closing in on the fifth spot in the rotation. Josh Bell had an EBI double, and Victor Robles was 2-3 wirh a pair of RBI's as the Mets went down by a 4-3 score. We'll officially be the visitors in Palm Beach this afternoon aganst the complex-sharing Astros.

Not really having enough of anything useful to share with anyone of course is the embarrassing burg of Falls Church City. FCCPS will now try to have K-5 students back in a building by sometime in April, but such a system-wide accomodation will not come unilt August at the earliest.

Posted by: NPVEX ()
Date: March 14, 2021 11:21AM

> -----
> > Down for the count with what?
>
>
>
>

Old Pottymouth has been caught in 3 lies on his 1st post of the day! CONGRATULATIONS, Old Pottymouth! You've ALREADY made an ass of yourself & the day's just BEGUN!
>
> You were after all
> first
> sent to the canvas by real-time NWS reporting,

That's a LIE, Gerund Boy. He showed proof. You never showed proof for what you said & you didn't show no proof he was wrong. Looks like Gerund Boy got sent to bite the canvas here.

> then by your failure to find the CMYK street-view,

You're lying about whatever "street view" you say you saw, Old Pottymouth. If you was telling the truth, youdda shown your pic. He's shown his pic & you ain't showed nothing to prove him wrong.

BAM SLAM! That's the sound of Gerund Boy taking 1 square
to the face _ hitting th e mat AGAIN!

> and thwn again by babbling over The Broad Street
> of 1986-97 as if it were an across the street
> creature of the 21st century. One, two, three.

You keep lying about what he said, Old Pottymouth. Looks like Gerund Boy's chomping on the mat AGAIN! Yup, Gerund Boy's down for the count!

> You are toast, Linus -- blown up on each of the
> only three things you've been able to talk about
> of late.

As usual, Old Pottymouth's got it backwards. As has been shown, Old Pottymouth is the 1 what's toast.

We've of course seen reference to a good
> many of your other recent abject failures as well,

The only 1 who's failed her e is you, Ger6 Boy. That's been proven 1000X.

> so the pitiful nature of your being TKO'd on this
> latest trio of things comes as hardly any sort of
> surprise at all.

What's "hardly any surprise at all" is Old Pottymouth is lying AGAIN.

Yup, Old Pottymouth's on the mats again, in desperate need of smelling salts

Date: March 14, 2021 11:29AM

By the way...

The Asshole sucks at English.

Xmas weather in Too Fat North Florida was abysmal.

Some people have easily found the CMYK street view.

Some actually lived here in 1986-97 and frequently visited the place, thereby having credible authority to speak about The Broad Street at 105 W Broad. Others simply babble on out of apparently indelible ignorance, only making total fools of themselves in the process.

Date: March 14, 2021 11:43AM

> By the way...
>
> The Asshole sucks at English.

You've been blown away.

> Xmas weather in Too Fat North Florida was
> abysmal.

Not according to the actual NWS data from your preferred weather station.

> Some people have easily found the CMYK street
> view.

No actual evidence has been entered to suggest as much.

> Some actually lived here in 1986-97 and frequently
> visited the place, thereby having credible
> authority to speak about The Broad Street at 105 W
> Broad.

Whatever was at 105 W. Broad last century is irrelevant to 132 W. Broad. YOU mentioned Dogwood Tavern which is located at 132 W. Broad St. In passing, I merely mentioned that 132 was once home to Broad Street Grill. You could've simply let it go, but you couldn't help yourself. Of course, I knew it would send you into an uncontrollable tizzy that would provide numerous opportunities to mock and taunt you. You certainly didn't disappoint. One by one, as various pieces of the historical record were tossed into the conversation confirming my claim to be true only worsened the bruises on your badly beaten ass.

Posted by: KPCGW ()
Date: March 14, 2021 11:47AM

> By the way...
>
> The Asshole sucks at English.
>

This is FFXU, Old Pottymouth. Nobody cares about the Grammar Police. Besides, some guy over 70 w/the potty mouth of a 10 YO don't got no business lecturing nobody on no language.

> Xmas weather in Too Fat North Florida was
> abysmal.
>

Show some proof. You ain't never shown none, Gerund Boy. Until you do, we just assume you're lying since you've been proven 1000X a liar

> Some people have easily found the CMYK street
> view.
>

Show it then, Old Pottymouth. Until you do, we assume you're lying about it. He showed his pic, what's stopping you? OH! I KNOW! You're lying about finding it. It don't exist.

> Some actually lived here in 1986-97 and frequently
> visited the place, thereby having credible
> authority to speak about The Broad Street at 105 W
> Broad.

Except he's shown proof of what he said & you ain't shown no proof he's wrong. Nobody believes a lying Gerund Boy loser

> Others simply babble on out of apparently
> indelible ignorance, only making total fools of
> themselves in the process.

like you

Date: March 14, 2021 12:07PM

By the way...

The Asshole is powerless to accomplish anything more significant than childlike parroting of the same old BS that has left him slowly twisting in the wind all along. The loser didn’t know how badly he was being undercut by NWS, how ultimately poor his google skills would be shown to be, or how costly it was to have admitted that he did not live here prior to the late 90’s. Stupid is as stupid does.

Date: March 14, 2021 12:35PM

> By the way...

There is no by the way. Your claims remain unsupported by any actual evidence. That's because they are lies. You are really stupid if you think you can gaslight anyone enough to believe your bullshit.

> The Asshole is powerless to accomplish anything
> more significant than childlike parroting of the
> same old BS that has left him slowly twisting in
> the wind all along.

Nothing more is needed to prove you lied.

> The loser didn’t know how
> badly he was being undercut by NWS,

Actual NWS data from your preferred NWS weather station proves you lied. You've provided no actual evidence to contradict the actual evidence in the links I posted.

> how ultimately
> poor his google skills would be shown to be,

The one with the poor Google skills would be the one who claims to have found what doesn't exist. People with even a minimal amount of skill navigating Google can post links or images found there. You can't. You really are an inept and impotent fraud.

> or
> how costly it was to have admitted that he did not
> live here prior to the late 90’s.

What did it cost me and how does it have any bearing on the well established fact that Broad Street Grill once occupied the spot no occupied by Dogwood Tavern?

You're in a corner and you can't get out. You find yourself there because you your own lies and stupidity.

You claims of victory are lies until you provide actual evidence, dope.

Date: March 14, 2021 12:45PM

As you know only too painfully well, my claims of victory here are total and quite unassailable. Linus is nothing but a total babbling broke-ass loser nobody.

Posted by: TLUPE ()
Date: March 14, 2021 01:04PM

> By the way...
>
> The Asshole is powerless to accomplish anything
> more significant than childlike parroting of
LOLolololololol. A guy over 70 w/the potty mouth of a 10 YO's talking about "child like".

the
> same old BS that has left him slowly twisting in
> the wind all along.

Another lie from Old Pottymouth. You're PWND, Old Pottymouth. All the proof's against you & ain't been none showed for you.

The loser didn’t know how
> badly he was being undercut by NWS,

You ain't shown no proof of that, Gerund Boy. So we assume you're lying. Especially since you lie all the time.

how ultimately
> poor his google skills would be shown to be, or

Not being able to Google something that don't exist ain't proof of poor Google skills. You're lying about that street view.

> how costly it was to have admitted that he did not
> live here prior to the late 90’s

He said that all along, Old Pottymouth.

> Stupid is as

> stupid does.

& you ain't done nothing but act as stupid like you always do, Gerund Boy.

Date: March 14, 2021 01:19PM

> As you know only too painfully well, my claims of
> victory here are total and quite unassailable.

LOL! Not without any actual data, links, street-view images, etc. Your inability to provide any of those things only confirms you are nothing more than a lying fraud.

Tell you what though. I will even proclaim your victory once you provide a link or street-view image to townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in Great Forest. Imagine that!

LOL! You pathetic loser. You know you are noting more than a fucking lying fraud! Imagine that. Even if all you're boastful shit about success in life is partially true, you're known as nothing more than a lying shit-shack shut-in here. How does that feel? What sort of severe emotional and mental disorder do you suffer from that would cause you to lie about stupid shit like painted townhouses or Space Coast weather????

Date: March 14, 2021 02:11PM

LOL! No lies, and your butthurt protestations are but de facto betrayals of yourself as a laughable loser and no-account nobody. After outstanding academic and professional careers meanwhile, the wife and I now share a luxe life as wealthy retirees (and ardent diners) out here in the glorious Sweet Spot. Just the facts, ma’am.

Date: March 14, 2021 03:00PM

> LOL! No lies,

Sure thing, ya lying fraud.

That's why actual street images contradict what you claim.

That's why actual NWS weather data contradict what you claim.

That's why the historical record is replete with evidence confirming the fact that 132 W. Broad St. was once the home of Broad Street Grill.

Yeah, yeah, but you said there were no lies. All the unbiased, unvarnished and undisputed evidence must be wrong. LOL!

That's a pretty big conspiracy going against you.

I mean, what on earth did you do to have Washington Post, Falls Church News Press, Washington Business Journal, Google, Weather Underground and others all conspire together to make you look like a lying fraud on a local message board?

In order for you to not be a liar, that is what you'd have us believe.

> and your butthurt protestations are
> but de facto betrayals of yourself as a laughable
> loser and no-account nobody. After outstanding
> academic and professional careers meanwhile, the
> wife and I now share a luxe life as wealthy
> retirees (and ardent diners) out here in the
> glorious Sweet Spot. Just the facts, ma’am.

What you've previously called facts are well-known to be lies. Nothing you claim can be believed.

What sort of severe emotional and mental disorder do you suffer from that would cause you to lie about stupid shit like painted townhouses or Space Coast weather????

Date: March 14, 2021 03:47PM

Poor Linus. What a worn out pathetic dope.

Date: March 14, 2021 04:04PM

> Poor Linus. What a worn out pathetic dope.

LOL! You're projecting again. You're the one that has been worn out with facts and actual evidence. They have left you nowhere to run and hide. They all prove you are a liar. There is no point in denying it, yet you do so regardless.

It's why everyone makes fun of you.

Date: March 14, 2021 05:09PM

LOL! You may rest assured that neither your sorry ass nor the asses of any of your equally sorry spoofs and sock-puppets receives even the slightest bit of credibility here after so many years of such desperate shuck-and-jive nonsense and bullshit. You are but a long reviled and thoroughly discredited shit-slinging loser.

Posted by: Hmmmm ()
Date: March 14, 2021 05:12PM

> LOL! You may rest assured that neither your sorry
> ass nor the asses of any of your equally sorry
> spoofs and sock-puppets receives even the
> slightest bit of credibility here after so many
> years of such desperate shuck-and-jive nonsense
> and bullshit. You are but a long reviled and
> thoroughly discredited shit-slinging loser.

Seems you're the one with no credibility here.

Everyone else can back up what they say.

You never can. "Shuck-and-jive nonsense and bullshit" are all that you ever post.

Weird how that works huh?

Date: March 14, 2021 05:32PM

> LOL! You may rest assured that neither your sorry
> ass nor the asses of any of your equally sorry
> spoofs and sock-puppets receives even the
> slightest bit of credibility here after so many
> years of such desperate shuck-and-jive nonsense
> and bullshit. You are but a long reviled and
> thoroughly discredited shit-slinging loser.

You are projecting again. Dumbass. You're the one that has been worn out with facts and actual evidence. They have left you nowhere to run and hide so, in your words, you shuck-and-jive. They all prove you are a liar. There is no point in denying it, yet you do so regardless.

It's really very simple. If you want any credibility and don't want to be known as a liar, the solution is simple.

Substantiate your claims regarding Space Coast weather with links to actual data.

Substantiate your Great Forest claims with links or street-view images.

Provide actual evidence that the historical record is incorrect that 132 W. Broad Street was once home to Broad Street Grill.

DO even one of those and you get some credibility. Until then, you'll simply remain a lying fraud.

Posted by: WEWPN ()
Date: March 14, 2021 07:50PM

> Poor Linus. What a worn out pathetic dope.

Poor Gerund Boy. Such a pathetic potty mouth loser who life's passed by.

Date: March 14, 2021 08:23PM

It was long ago that the curtain came down on the fictions of your sorry dog-and-pony show of outright frauds, delusions, and dishonesties. There is nothing left of them.

Date: March 14, 2021 08:29PM

And yet, you can't provide any actual evidence of your claims regarding Space Coast weather or Great Forest townhouses. Most would call that dishonest.

What's left is the actual evidence proving you are a liar and it isn't going away.

Posted by: Just Wondering ()
Date: March 14, 2021 09:36PM

Ever get tired of making him look like a fool?

Date: March 14, 2021 10:42PM

Just Wondering Wrote:
> Ever get tired of making him look like a fool?

Tired? It doesn't take much to prove he's a lying fraud. A couple of keyboard strokes and a click or two is it. Let's not forget actual eyewitnesses evidence.

Bored? Warmer days and COVID reopenings? We'll see.

You should ask him if he's tired of being a proven lying fraud.

Date: March 15, 2021 09:17AM

Well, the Asshole and his most recently dug up failure of a scumbag sock-puppet are still stuck in laughable-desperation mode, as they pretend to have any point at all to make between them. The weather still sucked in Cape Canaveral at Xmas, and it's still the case that neither one of them has seen either the CMYK street view, or The Broad Street of 1986-97. Winds, rains, freeze warnings, and small craft advisories ignored in one case, questionable colors, and free Alaskan crab legs at Thursday happy hours completely missed in the others. And speaking of missing...

THE LOST CAUSE: ALL GONE NOW...
8d726caea50c7a3dfe7371bb16f2094f.jpg

And didn't the dope keep referring to his FLA trip as one of a mere 800 miles? Either that was another lie, or the idiot drove 70 miles each way to go get second-rate carry-out from the PVC and paper plate places. LOL!

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: March 15, 2021 09:55AM

> Well, the Asshole and his most recently dug up
> failure of a scumbag sock-puppet are still stuck
> in laughable-desperation mode, as they pretend to
> have any point at all to make between them.

The one who's failed to make a point is you, Old Pottymouth. Pottymouth temper tantrums worthy of a 2nd grader & empty words don't constitute a point. If you actually had half of those "degrees, citations & award" you lie about having, you'd actually know that.

> The
> weather still sucked in Cape Canaveral at Xmas,

You've never shown any proof, Old Pottymouth.

> and it's still the case that neither one of them
> has seen either the CMYK street view,

B\c you can't see what don't exist, Old Pottymouth. You're lying about seeing it.

> or The Broad
> Street of 1986-97.

He's said 100X he wasn't here then. You've obviously got a pre-K reading comprehension level, which explains why you don't know that. He's still shown proof for what he says. All you've shown, Dimwit, is potty mouth rants worthy of a 5th grader on a school playground and temper tantrums worthy of a 4 YO.

> Winds, rains, freeze warnings,
> and small craft advisories ignored in one case,

You've never shown proof of that.

> questionable colors,

You've never shown proof of that. He's shown proof you're lying.

> and free Alaskan crab legs at
> Thursday happy hours completely missed in the
> others.
>
>

Who cares? You've never shown proof for what you say or proof he's wrong. He's shown proof.

Looks like you whiffed, AGAIN, Old Pottymouth. Old Pottymouth, King of the Whiffies!

Date: March 15, 2021 11:09AM

Well, it's the Ides of March, but the only ones with reason to beware are perennial Whiffie liars along with those who have lost the ability to deal with a little bit of a nip in the air. In rather stark contrast to many quite recent days, it was just 30 degrees outside when I got up. All sun all the time, but we do have low humidity and winds that may exceed 10 mph, so we know what that means -- advanced threat of fire spread until 6:15 this evening. No open burning, and be sure to drown your campfires. Otherwise, we should see just the mid to upper 40's later today, and we may not make it even to that mark tomorrow. At that point, the pendulum should begin to swing back the other way for a while. 70 degrees is possible again by the middle of next week. That would improve conditions during trips out and back to retrieve the morning paper, but it's not like things were actually bad out there today. Unless you count the absence of any of our wildlife friends.

Markets are meanwhile siding with the US dollar against insipid GOP claims that Real President Joe's American Recovery Plan will produce wild fits of inflation. No such gibberish left their lips over the massive tax give-aways to the way more than wealthy back in 2017, but somehow allowing cash to flow into the hands of the not really wealthy at all is going to ruin us. What a bunch of no-class clowns these Republicans are. As if any further proof were needed, we've got Ex-President Ding Dong crawling out of his hole to go campaign for The First Bitch of Bullshit, Sarah Hucksterby Sanders and her not at all wondrous Lasso of Lies. What a pathetic duo.

In other news, one-time Nats bust, LHP Roenis Elias (32) has suffered what is being called a serious arm injury in SEA camp. He might have been an important pickup in the Nats 2019 stretch run, but he could not follow orders not to swing when sent to the plate to save a pinch-hitter. He did swing and made contact. hurting himself while running to 1B and missing the rest of the season. Not smart. More clever but perhaps not more durable, Jon Lester has meanwhile thrown a couple of innings worth of live BP and felt okay after. Aaron Barret is also back in camp now after minor clean-up surgery on his right knee. He's a good story, but not such a good bet to make any positive contributions off the mound.

Positive contributions are of course not expected either from anyone in slime bucket Falls Church City. The ignorant losers there can only wallow and then wallow again in the same old muck and mire that they have always wallowed in. Take for instance the image below. The green line denotes the modern boundaries of the notorious Great Forest neighborhood. What's missing?
Attachments:
_GF Map.jpg

Date: March 15, 2021 11:42AM

> Well, the Asshole and his most recently dug up
> failure of a scumbag sock-puppet are still stuck
> in laughable-desperation mode, as they pretend to
> have any point at all to make between them.

Once again, sockpuppets are not necessary to dispense with a lying fraud like you. Thus, none are used by me.

> The
> weather still sucked in Cape Canaveral at Xmas,

According to the recorded NWS data at your preferred NWS weather station, you are lying.

> and it's still the case that neither one of them
> has seen either the CMYK street view,

Neither have you. You are lying. If you could, you'd prove me wrong. You can't because you are lying.

> or The Broad
> Street of 1986-97.

Not relevant to 132 W. Broad St. at all.

> Winds, rains, freeze warnings,
> and small craft advisories ignored in one case,

Acknowledged from day one. You lied about other day's weather conditions and the record proves it.

> questionable colors,

Yes, let's see them. LOL!

> and free Alaskan crab legs at
> Thursday happy hours completely missed in the
> others. And speaking of missing...

Nothing to do with 132 W. Broad St.

> And didn't the dope keep referring to his FLA trip
> as one of a mere 800 miles? Either that was
> another lie, or the idiot drove 70 miles each way
> to go get second-rate carry-out from the PVC and
> paper plate places. LOL!

It's actually 864 miles. 800 gets the point across that you psycho stalked the weather and then lied about it.

I see you can find a map of Great Forest to post, but you somehow can't find a street-view to support your claims. I would note that within your map boundaries, you would not find a single townhouse, let alone any painted in a questionable array of colors.

Date: March 15, 2021 12:11PM

Oh, I already saw the CMYK street view, and I right away told you to go find it for yourself. As a grown-up might have done. As with trying to find a lie that I have told here though, you have failed at that task completely.

As for mileage from FCC to CC, I have seen 869 and 870 from credible sources. And nothing but lies from you. I have of course many times seen and visited The Broad Street of 1986-97. By your own admission, you are a total know-nothing stuck at zero. Dope.

Posted by: VCHGU ()
Date: March 15, 2021 12:31PM

> Oh, I already saw the CMYK street view, and I
> right away told you to go find it for yourself.

The only reason you won't post it , Gerund Boy, is b\c you're lying about its existence. Just like you always lie.

> As a grown-up might have done.

A Gerund Boy over 70 w/the potty mouth of a 10 YO & who throws tantrums like a 4 YO don't got no business telling nobody about acting like no adult.

As with trying to
> find a lie that I have told here though,

You told a lie in this very post o2f yours. You're lying about that street view.

you have
> failed at that task completely.

The only failure is you, Old Pottymouth. I just pointed out a lie you told.

>
>

Looks like Old Pottymouth, King of the Whiffies, & Chief Depends pooper, whiffs AGAIN!

Date: March 15, 2021 01:27PM

^^^ Complete and utter asshole failure by one of several douches who for some misguided and idiotic reason choose to post here at all.

Posted by: NCFEM ()
Date: March 15, 2021 01:31PM

> ^^^ Complete and utter asshole failure by one of
> several douches who for some misguided and idiotic
> reason choose to post here at all.

^^^^^^Complete & utter potty mouth name calling rant worthy of a 5th grader on a school playground. Gerund Boy only does this to deflect from his lies & 100% failure.

Such a pathetic & childish loser.

Date: March 15, 2021 01:35PM

Alphabet-boi is (and long has been) such a worthless ass-fuck fraud.

Date: March 15, 2021 01:59PM

> Oh, I already saw the CMYK street view,

No you didn't. You fucked up and are now forced to tell this stupid lie because your fragile ego won't let you admit to your mistakes.

Let's not forget that within your map boundaries, you would not find a single townhouse, let alone any painted in a questionable array of colors.

You really fucked yourself when you posted that map. It's going to be hard to substantiate the claims below when you enter a map into evidence that makes your claim impossible. See, you were lying and you just proved it with your map.

> the fact that precious Great Forest
> consists principally of townhomes painted in a
> questionable array of colors,

> And of course the better part of tiny Great Forest
> is made up of perhaps overly colorful townhomes
> along Park Avenue between Pennsylvania and
> Virginia.

The map you posted would include exactly zero townhouses along Park between Pennsylvania and Virginia.

> and I
> right away told you to go find it for yourself.

Which is nothing more than a transparent and feeble excuse. No rationale or educated person would make such a childish move. It only proves you are a coward and a liar.

> As a grown-up might have done.

There is nothing grown-up about it. It is about as childish as it comes. Jut admit you made a mistake already. This shit is just making you look stupid. Do you want to be seen as BOTH a liar AND a moron? If you admit your lie, you'd just be a liar. Right now, you appear to be both.

> As with trying to
> find a lie that I have told here though, you have
> failed at that task completely.

Not only have they been found they have been proven lies with actual evidence. the map you posted earlier today proves you lied.

> As for mileage from FCC to CC, I have seen 869 and
> 870 from credible sources.

Space Coast is more than Cape Canaveral. Had you ever been there, you'd know that. 800 was a place holder to simply point out what a depraved stalker you are. It served its purpose.

> I have of course many times seen and
> visited The Broad Street of 1986-97.

Which is completely irrelevant to what currently occupies 132 W. Broad St.

Posted by: CWNWX ()
Date: March 15, 2021 02:11PM

> Alphabet-boi is (and long has been) such a
> worthless ass-fuck fraud.

Gerund Boy is (and always has been) such a childish potty mouth with the mental dev. of a 5th grader & the emotional dev. of a 4 YO.

Can you imagine a worse loser than somebody over 70 physically but emotionally 4 & mentally 10?

Posted by: E pluribus unum ()
Date: March 15, 2021 02:35PM

> several

Wait... I thought we were all sock puppets of the Falls Church guy. You can't even keep your own nonsense on track.

> douches who for some misguided and idiotic

Says the idiot douchebag who took over a Dollar Store thread to post a bizarre daily blog that nobody ever reads. lol

Posted by: This guy HAS to be gay ()
Date: March 15, 2021 02:39PM

> several douches who for some misguided and idiotic

Only a straw felching fudge packer would shitpost something stupid like this.

Date: March 15, 2021 04:04PM

> No you didn't.

Of course I did, you simpleton sack of shit. I saw it within about ten minutes of not even looking for it, and you have died of humiliating embarrassment over your failure since to manage that. Google skills, my ass!

> Let's not forget that within your map boundaries,
> you would not find a single townhouse, let alone
> any painted in a questionable array of colors.

You haven’t seen the CMYK street view that suggests otherwise. You just continue to choke on that colossal failure of yours

> You really fucked yourself when you posted that map.

No, the map shows where you failed to know where townhouses were and were not. I laugh every time I look at it.

> It's going to be hard to substantiate the
> claims below when you enter a map into evidence
> that makes your claim impossible. See, you were
> lying and you just proved it with your map.

Wrong. All that I have said was and still is supported by facts you can only try to deny. You lie even about your GF jogging habits. Or were those GFT jogging habits?

> The map you posted would include exactly zero
> townhouses along Park between Pennsylvania and
> Virginia.

That’s a lie. They are merely not inside the green line. They are within the ‘What’s missing’ zone, as I repeatedly had to explain to you

> Which is nothing more than a transparent and
> feeble excuse.

No, it’s simply pointing out your MISERABLE FAILURE for the zillionth time.

> Space Coast is more than Cape Canaveral.

How much of Space Coast were you staying at that the two best places you could find for carry-out were in Cape Canaveral? Face it. You lied about the mileage.

> Had you ever been there, you'd know that.

I’ve been there many times, which is why I have a Roberto’s t-shirt. On no occasion however did we DRIVE there. The equity-line easily enabled us over and over to fly into Orlando then pop over to Ron Jon-land in an appropriate rental car.

> 800 was a place holder

LOL! 800 was a lie.

> Which is completely irrelevant to what currently
> occupies 132 W. Broad St.

Wrong place, wrong time. Mentally crippled idiot.

Posted by: Detector of Morons ()
Date: March 15, 2021 04:25PM

BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEPP!!
BEEP BEEP!!! BEEP BEEP!!!!

MORON DETECTED!!!!!
MORON DETECTED!!!!!!

BEEP BEEP!!!!!!!
BEEP BEEP!!!!!!!!

MORON DETECTED!!!!!!!!!
MORON DETECTED!!!!!!!!!!

> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> -----
> > No you didn't.
>
> Of course I did, you simpleton sack of shit. I
> saw it within about ten minutes of not even
> looking for it, and you have died of humiliating
> embarrassment over your failure since to manage
> that. Google skills, my ass!

You're obviously lying about it, you useless pile of shit. Nobody believes your bullshit, you stupid asshole. Of course, you're such a worthless stupid pile of dog shit, so you'd never get it.

>
> > Let's not forget that within your map
> boundaries,
> > you would not find a single townhouse, let
> alone
> > any painted in a questionable array of colors.
>
>
> You haven’t seen the CMYK street view that
> suggests otherwise. You just continue to choke on
> that colossal failure of yours

You're lying about it, dumb ass. Nobody's seen it cause it doesn't exist, asshole. Just because you're an ignorant gullible moron, doesn't mean everybody else is. You can just shove that fake street view up your lying ass, douchebag loser.

>
> > You really fucked yourself when you posted that
> map.
>
> No, the map shows where you failed to know where
> townhouses were and were not. I laugh every time
> I look at it.

It's amazing you can post that map that doesn't show anything but you can't post a picture of any of these townhouses you say are thare. It really shows what a lying piece of shit you are. If you were telling the truth, you'd post the p-icture instead of some useless map that doesn't prove anything. Just cause you can get deceived easily doesn't mean you can deceive us. It's obvious what a lying buttwipe moron you are.

>
> > It's going to be hard to substantiate the
> > claims below when you enter a map into evidence
> > that makes your claim impossible. See, you were
> > lying and you just proved it with your map.
>
> Wrong. All that I have said was and still is
> supported by facts you can only try to deny. You
> lie even about your GF jogging habits. Or were
> those GFT jogging habits?

You don't have any facts, moron. You've never shown any, so it's obvious you're just a useless butthump who's a stupid asshole.

>
> > The map you posted would include exactly zero
> > townhouses along Park between Pennsylvania and
> > Virginia.
>
> That’s a lie. They are merely not inside the
> green line. They are within the ‘What’s
> missing’ zone, as I repeatedly had to explain to
> you
>
> > Which is nothing more than a transparent and
> > feeble excuse.
>
> No, it’s simply pointing out your MISERABLE
> FAILURE for the zillionth time.

You're the failure, idiot. You've failed to show any facts. You're such a failure you can't even figure out how you got your head so far up your ass.

You're nothing but a loser failure, you stupid asshump. I didn't think there were any douchebag losers as stupid as you, but obviously, I was wrong.

Fucking moron.

Date: March 15, 2021 04:49PM

> Of course I did, you simpleton sack of shit. I
> saw it within about ten minutes of not even
> looking for it,

Ten minutes? LOL! It took you ten minutes to find what doesn't exist in a teeny tiny neighborhood? Your Google skills really do suck!

> and you have died of humiliating
> embarrassment over your failure since to manage
> that.

Really? I keep rubbing your blunder then lie in your fat face, dipshit.

> You haven’t seen the CMYK street view that
> suggests otherwise.

Neither have you.

> No, the map shows where you failed to know where
> townhouses were and were not.

LOL! I had to tell you the difference, dope.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/3081058/3375832.html#msg-3375832

> Wrong. All that I have said was and still is
> supported by facts you can only try to deny. You
> lie even about your GF jogging habits. Or were
> those GFT jogging habits?

Hmmm. You stalk me in FL. You now stalk me on my runs? You are one obsessed troll. I've run through both though. Driven too. Not once has there been townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors." If they existed, you'd have posted them by now.

> That’s a lie. They are merely not inside the
> green line. They are within the ‘What’s
> missing’ zone, as I repeatedly had to explain to
> you

LOL! YOU needed it explained to you, dope.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/3081058/3375832.html#msg-3375832

> No, it’s simply pointing out your MISERABLE
> FAILURE for the zillionth time.

LOL! If you wanted to prove I failed, you'd simply post the link or image. If you wanted to provide a transparent excuse as to why you lied, you'd pull this shit. The really sad part is that you are dumb enough to believe it is fooling anyone.

> How much of Space Coast were you staying at that
> the two best places you could find for carry-out
> were in Cape Canaveral? Face it. You lied about
> the mileage.

LOL! Exact mileage is not really not such ‘a thing’ when one is pointing out your level of depravity.

> I’ve been there many times, which is why I have
> a Roberto’s t-shirt.

LOL! You came across your Space Coast souvenir at your local Goodwill. The previous owner of the shirt is the one who visited the place.

> Wrong place,

LOL! You mentioned Dogwood Tavern. It is located at 132 W. Broad St. That is the only place that is relevant to the conversation. It just so happens that that location was once home to Broad Street Grill.

Date: March 15, 2021 04:50PM

That was a lot of time and effort gone only to proving what a simpleton Tiny Dick you are.

And as for you, Linus, your entire history here is one of having the big bad boot crammed up your butt for your assfuck lying, various instances of which were briefly outlined above. You are just a hopeless second-rate shit-slinger.

Thinking about having a boatload of yummy Chinese food trucked in tonight, meanwhile. Haven’t gone that way for a while.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2021 05:00PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: March 15, 2021 04:55PM

> That wasI spend a lot of time and effort gone only to
> proving what a simpleton Tiny Dick you areI am.

FIFY

Date: March 15, 2021 05:20PM

> That was a lot of time and effort gone only to
> proving what a simpleton Tiny Dick you are.

LOL! You spent 10 minutes Google street-viewing a tiny neighborhood and still fucked up. Most people could give you an accurate description in as little as two minutes.

Simply put, what your inept and impotent ass thinks takes time in effort is a simple task for the rest of us.

> And as for you, Linus, your entire history here is
> one of having the big bad boot crammed up your
> butt for your assfuck lying, various instances of
> which were briefly outlined above.

When you aren't lying face down in a pile of your own bullshit, your boot has been mired there.

You have no actual evidence to substantiate your claims. To be fair, you have no actual evidence to substantiate your claims because none exist as your claims are lies.

The actual evidence presented, including the historical record, street-view images and NWS weather data show you to be nothing more than a lying fraud. Worse for you, all of that evidence is unbiased, unvarnished and undisputed.

Now please proceed with some baseless bluster as it is only more proof you know you got your ass handed to you.

Posted by: 7fc ()
Date: March 15, 2021 05:20PM

in and

Date: March 15, 2021 05:30PM

Suck on it, Linus, you sorry-ass LTCF invalid. There are no topics at which you can actually keep up, and none of your lies that you can actually un-tell. Fool.

Date: March 15, 2021 05:37PM

> Suck on it, Linus, you sorry-ass LTCF invalid.
> There are no topics at which you can actually keep
> up, and none of your lies that you can actually
> un-tell. Fool.

And, here is the baseless bluster that was predicted.

No lies need to be untold. My statements are substantiated with actual evidence. Yours are not. See the difference? You've been free all along to provide actual evidence of your claims, but you have refused. See the difference?

I've provided he historical record, street-view images and NWS weather data. You've provided nothing of the sort. Why? Because you are incapable of providing what doesn't exist. There is no evidence available to substantiate your claims. None. You have no NWS data you can point to that support what you say. You have no street-view images that support what you say. You have no historical records to support what you say.

And, this steaming pile of shit you find yourself in is what you call winning?

Date: March 15, 2021 06:15PM

Poor, desperate Linus has hurt feelings again. Such a lying little ass-clown. Your city sucks, and you suck as well, being no more than a broke-ass lying low-life loser. Well shrimp tempura is here. Along with the spring rolls, orange beef, sweet and sour pork, combo lo-mein, sample platter, and lots of rice. Should last for a couple of days. Yay!

Date: March 15, 2021 06:25PM

LOL! More baseless bluster.

You are projecting again, dumbass.

Why would my feelings get hurt.

You are the one who has been proven to be a liar.

I am simply laughing at you.

My statements are substantiated with actual evidence. Yours are not. See the difference? You've been free all along to provide actual evidence of your claims, but you have refused. See the difference?

I've provided he historical record, street-view images and NWS weather data. You've provided nothing of the sort. Why? Because you are incapable of providing what doesn't exist. There is no evidence available to substantiate your claims. None. You have no NWS data you can point to that support what you say. You have no street-view images that support what you say. You have no historical records to support what you say.

And, this steaming pile of shit you find yourself in is what you call winning?

Date: March 15, 2021 06:52PM

No points, Linus. Your sorry shit stinks worse and worse each day. Meanwhile, your mistake of a Xmas trip was a complete bust weatherwise. Your supposedly potent google skills have left you high and dry, and any proper sense of time and place has simply gone all cockeyed. Other than that, you’re still just a broke-ass dope in a dump who can’t afford to live where I live or any of that other stuff. Dope.

Date: March 15, 2021 07:18PM

> No points, Linus. Your sorry shit stinks worse
> and worse each day.

Game is over. You lost a long time ago. I'm just ding victory laps around the stadium.

> Meanwhile, your mistake of a
> Xmas trip was a complete bust weatherwise.

Not according to the NWS data from your preferred weather station. You've yet to provide any actual evidence of your claims.

> Your
> supposedly potent google skills have left you high
> and dry,

The fact you claimed there are townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in Great Forest has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are too inept to figure out how to use Google street-view.

You refusal to post said images only exacerbates the horrid situation you find yourself in.

> and any proper sense of time and place
> has simply gone all cockeyed.

The only place that has ever been relevant is 132 W. Broad St. After all, you were the one to first mention its current occupant.

> Other than that,
> you’re still just a broke-ass dope in a dump who
> can’t afford to live where I live

By your own testimony on your property's assessment, we know that to not be the case. We know which neighborhood I live in and we know the going rate of properties there. The average asking price currently sits at $1.54M. The average sold price over the past six months is north of that.

You are too ashamed to even say what zip code you live in.

> or any of that
> other stuff. Dope.

Yeah, dining at GAR, Subway or a poorly rated Chinese takeout place is the sign of a refined and wealthy individual! LOL!

Posted by: Occam's razor burn ()
Date: March 15, 2021 08:41PM

> and worse each day. Meanwhile, your mistake of a
> Xmas trip was a complete bust weatherwise. Your
> and dry, and any proper sense of time and place
> has simply gone all cockeyed. Other than that,
> can’t afford to live where I live or any of that
> other stuff. Dope.

You know that your lame blah blah bullshit like this doesn't work here right?

Now you could simply post an image and prove us all wrong.

Which we all know that you would if you could.

And we all know why you don't.

Posted by: FLTWF ()
Date: March 15, 2021 09:03PM

> and worse each day. Meanwhile, your mistake of a
> Xmas trip was a complete bust weatherwise. Your
> and dry, and any proper sense of time and place
> has simply gone all cockeyed. Other than that,
> can’t afford to live where I live or any of that
> other stuff. Dope.

Typical potty mouth screed from Gerund Boy. Only a moron like Gerund boy thinks anybody envies a nasty old man with the mental development of a 5th grader and emotional development of a 4 year old. Why would anybody want to spend holidays garbage posting on a cheap internet message board? It's because Old Pottymouth has nothing else to do since none of his relatives want anything to do with him. Only a dolt like Gerund Boy would think anybody wants to be a wife beater like him.

Date: March 16, 2021 12:02AM

Occam's razor burn Wrote:
> -----
> > No points, Linus. Your sorry shit stinks worse
> > and worse each day. Meanwhile, your mistake of
> a
> > Xmas trip was a complete bust weatherwise.
> Your
> > supposedly potent google skills have left you
> high
> > and dry, and any proper sense of time and place
> > has simply gone all cockeyed. Other than that,
> > you’re still just a broke-ass dope in a dump
> who
> > can’t afford to live where I live or any of
> that
> > other stuff. Dope.
>
>
> You know that your lame blah blah bullshit like
> this doesn't work here right?
>
> Now you could simply post an image and prove us
> all wrong.
>
> Which we all know that you would if you could.
>
> And we all know why you don't.

Yes. The lying fraud could prove his point with a simple link or image. Yet, he won't. What a joke. Why is that? Oh yeah, his transparent lie.

Posted by: PMEHL ()
Date: March 16, 2021 12:46AM

Occam's razor burn Wrote:
> -----
> > No points, Linus. Your sorry shit stinks worse
> > and worse each day. Meanwhile, your mistake of
> a
> > Xmas trip was a complete bust weatherwise.
> Your
> > supposedly potent google skills have left you
> high
> > and dry, and any proper sense of time and place
> > has simply gone all cockeyed. Other than that,
> > you’re still just a broke-ass dope in a dump
> who
> > can’t afford to live where I live or any of
> that
> > other stuff. Dope.
>
>
> You know that your lame blah blah bullshit like
> this doesn't work here right?

Actually. He doesn't. Gerund Boy's too stupid.

>
> Now you could simply post an image and prove us
> all wrong.
>
> Which we all know that you would if you could.
>
> And we all know why you don't.

Because somebody with the mental development of a 5th grader & the emotional development of a 4 UO can only post potty mouth tantrums. If he actually had even the mental & emotional development of maybe a 14 YO, he would have posted his proof a long time ago.

Date: March 16, 2021 02:18AM

Eight years of being hauled out and badly beaten in the streets have taken quite a toll on the asshole. There is seemingly nothing that he’s not wrong and won’t lie about. Total loser.

Date: March 16, 2021 06:53AM

> Eight years of being hauled out and badly beaten
> in the streets have taken quite a toll on the
> asshole. There is seemingly nothing that he’s
> not wrong and won’t lie about. Total loser.

People who tell the truth can substantiate their claims. People who lie resort to this type of bullshit.

Date: March 16, 2021 08:29AM

The truth (as you know full well and can thus only run away from like the stuck pig of a shit slinging slime-ball failure that you are) is that you were worse than well-chilled in Florida, that you never so much as laid eyes on The Broad Street in George Mason Square, and that you have utterly failed to find the CMYK street view that I came across and described to you in a matter of about ten minutes. The big bad boot has put all that hefty material far up your sorry butt, and none of it will be coming back out again any time soon. That you so foolishly keep attempting to argue three points on which you have so hopelessly and long ago lost completely is an testament only to your cornered intellectual inferiority and ineptitude.

Date: March 16, 2021 11:01AM

Well, these bamboozled bozos collectively classified as the Whiffies are plum out of gas here. Unable to move on at all, they can only babble on about cases that were long ago settled and dismissed. Right along with the likes of 30-foot cliffs. dining deserts, and the decimation of poor little FCC that was brought about in the turbulence of the Water Wars, damage that was so vividly documented by local historian, George Bromley.

That past however all serves as mere prologue to the dawn of yet another morning out here is the splendid Sweet Spot. It's actually cloudy here today and, as it was when I first got up, it's a mere 39 degrees outside, and the mid 40's are about the best that we can expect to see today, as this little mini cold snap completes its arrival, and at the same time begins its departure. We should be back in the 60's in forty-eight hours, though perhaps with some precipitation along the way.

Everyone will of course be relieved to learn that risks of fire spread are not a threat today. There are still double-digit wind gusts at the moment, but we are saved by the fact that the humidity has zoomed up to 66%. The trip out and back to grab the morning paper did not make it seem like any conflagration was about to occur. I was happy as well to see the family room fridge on the way back in, as that now contains a host of many excellent munchies such as the delicious fried wonton that I grabbed off on the way by. Yum.

Meanwhile, Real President Joe's plan to rescue America after four awful years of total Fat Boy fuck-ups has become so popular that GOP hacks and shills don't even want to talk about it any more. The partisan scoffers must now deal with goals that had first been set for 100 days now being met instead in 60 days. But what they really want to talk about now is poot Dr. Seuss, awful Antifa (whatever that is), Andrew Cuomo, and the threat posed by brown people along the southern border. Racism, anyone?

In other news, the decision by BOS to go with a 5-man rotation to strat the year likely means that ex-Nat Nick Pivetta will go north with the big club. Pivetta was dealt to PHI at the 2015 trade deadline for Jonathan 'The DC Strangler' Papelbon. It was hoped that he and Drew Storen would give the Nats the sort of double-barreled bullpen that was so in fashion at the time, but that's not really how things worked out. Pivetta has bounced around some since, but may have found a spot in Beantown which has a need for starting arms just now. On the field yesterdya, Zimmie crushed a twu-run HR in the first, and Max tossed four dominant innings against STL, but Austin Voth was awful in relief and the DC side ultimately fell up in Jupiter by a count of 4-2. The game was on TV but not because abysmal MASN put it on.

And speaking of abysmal, one can only think of frightful Falls Church City. The City Council has now checked off on ptrlim plans to allow up to 75 decibels of noise as late as 10:30 PM on Friday and Saturday evenings, as neighbors will pay a price for bars and clubs hosting drunken outdoor music fests as a means of making money.

And by the way, what's missing in the green-line Great Forest image above is that little notch at the lower-left. That's the bit that developers were able to acquire and bulldoze in the 1980's in order to put up several rows of townhouses. These were obviously still in Great Forest, but spin-meisters wanted ro be able to pitch a whole new neigborhood name, and that's where Great Forest Townhouses came from. Seriously.

Date: March 16, 2021 11:09AM

> Eight years of being hauled out and badly beaten
> in the streets and getting a pounding in the alley have taken quite a toll on themy
> asshole. There is seemingly nothing that he’sI'm
> not wrong and won’t lie about. I'm a Total loser.

FIFY

Date: March 16, 2021 11:14AM

> The truth (as you know full well and can thus you know I can only
> run away from like the stuck pig of a shit
> slinging slime-ball failure that you areI am) is that
> you were worse than well-chilled inI'm lying about the weather in Florida, that
> you never so much as laid eyes onI'm full of shit about The Broad Street
> in George Mason Square, and that you have utterly
> failed to find
I'm lying about the CMYK street view that I supposedly came
> across and described to you in a matter of about
> ten minutes. The big bad boot has put all that
> hefty material far up your sorry buttin my own mouth, and none of
> it will be coming back out again any time soon.
> That youI so foolishly keep attempting to argue
> three points on which youI have so hopelessly and
> long ago lost completely is an testament only to
> myour cornered intellectual inferiority and
> ineptitude.

FIFY

Date: March 16, 2021 11:52AM

> The truth (as you know full well and can thus only
> run away from like the stuck pig of a shit
> slinging slime-ball failure that you are) is that
> you were worse than well-chilled in Florida, that
> you never so much as laid eyes on The Broad Street
> in George Mason Square, and that you have utterly
> failed to find the CMYK street view that I came
> across and described to you in a matter of about
> ten minutes. The big bad boot has put all that
> hefty material far up your sorry butt, and none of
> it will be coming back out again any time soon.
> That you so foolishly keep attempting to argue
> three points on which you have so hopelessly and
> long ago lost completely is an testament only to
> your cornered intellectual inferiority and
> ineptitude.

If I'd lost on any of those points, actual evidence would've been presented. As it stands, the only actual evidence in the record disputes your claims. It proves you are a liar.

Date: March 16, 2021 11:59AM

FIFY is still jacked up over not winning the AHOY Trophy this year. Poor baby!

Date: March 16, 2021 12:12PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
--------------------------------------------------
> If I'd lost on any of those points, actual
> evidence would've been presented. As it stands,
> the only actual evidence in the record disputes
> your claims. It proves you are a liar.

It’s all goose eggs for you, Linus. Except for more lying and deflection, you have exactly nothing at all to say here. Fool.

Date: March 16, 2021 12:23PM

>
> > If I'd lost on any of those points, actual
> > evidence would've been presented. As it stands,
> > the only actual evidence in the record disputes
> > your claims. It proves you are a liar.
>
> It’s all goose eggs for you, Linus. Except for
> more lying and deflection, you have exactly
> nothing at all to say here. Fool.

LOL! You are projecting again. Where is your actual evidence to show I lied about any of those three points? The answer is you have none because you lied.

Posted by: Fiffy Sock Puppet ()
Date: March 16, 2021 12:32PM

> FIFY is still jacked up over not winning the AHOY
> Trophy this year. Poor baby!

I'm not sad at all, Dope-O Boy. The most qualified contestant, Actual JP Morgenthau, won it. It's the only thing you've ever won on FFXU. Still, in this case, the most qualified guy for that award, you, that is, won out. CONGRATS on it, by the way. I knew ya haddit inya.

Date: March 16, 2021 01:54PM

LOL! Two mold-infested peas in a pod.

Date: March 16, 2021 02:20PM

The lying fraud still has no actual evidence to support his bogus claims.

Date: March 16, 2021 02:54PM

Well, I have all that info from NWS, my own many nights spent at The Broad Street in 1986-97, and having actually seen the CMYK street view. Puts me a l-o-o-o-n-g way ahead of useless dolts like you.

Date: March 16, 2021 03:10PM

> Well, I have all that info from NWS,

Post it here. The actual NWS data from your preferred NWS weather station disputes your claims outright. You lose.

> my own many
> nights spent at The Broad Street in 1986-97,

Wrong place. We are talking about 132 W. Broad. You lose.

> and
> having actually seen the CMYK street view.

No actual evidence has been entered into the record to substantiate that claim. You lose.

> Puts
> me a l-o-o-o-n-g way ahead of useless dolts like
> you.

Puts you in the corner you find yourself trapped in by your lies and stupidity. You lose.

Posted by: EWMUM ()
Date: March 16, 2021 03:43PM

> LOL! Two mold-infested peas in a pod.

What? There are 2 potty mouth Gerund Boys on FFXU? OH NO! Now we're going to see 2 dumb jackasses walking around with their "big bad boot" in their mouth s?

Date: March 16, 2021 03:44PM

> Post it here.

Real-time data from Xmas 2020 are long gone, dope.

> Wrong place. We are talking about 132 W. Broad.

No, that’s what YOU as a worthless shit-slinging COWARD want to deflect into talking about. You can’t face up to the real deal. Too much of a little FCC pussy.

> No actual evidence has been entered into the
> record to substantiate that claim.

Well, none that you have ever found, Mr. Google-skills. LOL! Some of us have managed to drive quite a bit further down the road.

Posted by: LVXVM ()
Date: March 16, 2021 03:52PM

> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> -----
> > Post it here.
>
> Real-time data from Xmas 2020 are long
> gone, dope.

The records still exist Old Pottymouth. The only reason you won't post this is b/c they'll show what a liar you are.

>
> > Wrong place. We are talking about 132 W. Broad.
>
> No, that’s what YOU as a worthless shit-slinging
> COWARD want to deflect into talking about. You
> can’t face up to the real deal. Too much of a
> little FCC pussy.

Here we go with another 1 of Gerund Boy's 5th gr. potty mouth tantrums. Can't prove the other guy wrong, so you launch a potty mouth tantrum at him. Can you imagine somebody physically past 70 but with the emotional state of a 4 YO& the potty mouth of a 10 YO? Typical example of a real loser.

>
> > No actual evidence has been entered into the
> > record to substantiate that claim.
>
> Well, none that you have ever found, Mr.
> Google-skills. LOL! Some of us have managed to
> drive quite a bit further down the road.

You're lying about that. If you'd actually found it, youdda shown it by now.

Loser.

Date: March 16, 2021 04:04PM

> Real-time data from Xmas 2020 are long
> gone, dope.

What did NWS do with the data? Throw it away? Doesn’t seem like a prudent use of taxpayer dollars.

Of course they didn’t throw it away, dope. You’ve even seen it in the links I posted and it proves you lied.

> No, that’s what YOU as a worthless shit-slinging
> COWARD want to deflect into talking about.

LOL! YOU mentioned Dogwood Tavern. It’s located at 132 W. Broad St. That’s the ONLY place that is relevant.

> Well, none that you have ever found,

You’re stuck on stupid. Nobody believes your lie.

Date: March 16, 2021 04:05PM

There has never been a time when anything Alphaber-boi said was worth a plug nickel. What a dope!

Date: March 16, 2021 04:15PM

He has a good point. Where’s your actual evidence?

Date: March 16, 2021 04:33PM

I have collected all I need. It seems that you’ve never managed to find any of it. What a pathetic shit-slinging asshole!

Posted by: VCUVE ()
Date: March 16, 2021 05:29PM

> There has never been a time when anything
> Alphaber-boi said was worth a plug nickel. What a
> dope!

Says the childish old man who thinks potty mouth name calling worthy of a 5th grader & temper tantrums worthy of a 4 YO are "proof".

Note how he claims to be so "progressive", but says a homophobic slur like "alphabet boi". What a hypocrite. Yup, Gerund Boy's your basic picture of a complete loser.

Posted by: Dave Detectolie ()
Date: March 16, 2021 05:34PM

> I have collected all I need. It seems that
> you’ve never managed to find any of it. What a
> pathetic shit-slinging asshole!

Obviously, you're lying about it cuz if you had it, you'd of posted it. Since you haven't posted it, even though you've had lots a opportunities, you must be lying about it.

You got no evidence, so you lose. That's not a surprise, coming from you. The biggest loser on FFXU.

Date: March 16, 2021 05:43PM

^^^ Two more offerings from the non-English-speaking peoples.

Date: March 16, 2021 06:05PM

> I have collected all I need.

You have collected nothing but lies.

> It seems that
> you’ve never managed to find any of it.

Neither did you. Liar.

Pages: PreviousFirst...155156157158159160161162163164165...LastNext
Current Page: 160 of 609

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.