HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...154155156157158159160161162163164...LastNext
Current Page: 159 of 612
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 10, 2021 05:03PM

Shove it up your ass, you low-life fuckwad. As a clueless sock-puppet, you are just guilty of pointless littering here. Such a total loser.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2021 05:11PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: March 10, 2021 05:11PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There’s no way out, numb-nuts. NWS blew you up
> in real time. You didn’t live here in 1986-97.
> The google skills you once boasted of have let you
> down completely. Sucks to be you. Always has.

That’s not actual evidence my statements are lies. Try’s again. You’ll fail again.

Posted by: Objection ()
Date: March 10, 2021 05:18PM

> There’s no way out, numb-nuts. NWS blew you up
> in real time. You didn’t live here in 1986-97.
> The google skills you once boasted of have let you
> down completely. Sucks to be you. Always has.

Facts not in evidence.

Date: March 10, 2021 06:31PM

The facts have been plain from the very beginning. NWS showed you were lying about the weather. And you said yourself that you didn’t move here until the late 1990’s, and have never seen the CMYK street view. Not much for you to work from, is it? Loser.

Posted by: Pointer Outer of Things ()
Date: March 10, 2021 06:34PM

> Shove it up your ass, you low-life fuckwad. As a
> clueless sock-puppet, you are just guilty of
> pointless littering here. Such a total loser.

Keep it up, Pottymouth. All you're doing is proving what I say about you. A potty mouth tantrum like the 1 I just quoted above is what people expect from a 10 YO on a school playground. Your potty mouth screeds & name calling prove I'm right about you. What's funny, there, Old Pottymouth, we finally got you to show some proof for something: you're childish w/the mental dev. of a 10YO & the emotional dev. of a 4YO.

CONGRATULATIONS. Pottymouth! You just showed proof of something! You also made a total ass of yourself AGAIN!

Posted by: YPEEG ()
Date: March 10, 2021 06:49PM

> The facts have been plain from the very beginning.

> NWS showed you were lying about the weather.

WRONG! Gerund Boy. You haven 't shown no facts, so that fact shows YOU'RE lying. All you do is lie. You haven't shown nothing from the NWS website, so logic demands we don't believe you. You're a liar, Gerund Boy. A potty mouth liar.

> And
> you said yourself that you didn’t move here
> until the late 1990’s,

But he showed proof, Gerund Boy. All we've seen from you are 5th gr. potty mouth screeds and name calling. You're lying again, Gerund Bop. All you do is lie. That's why nobody ever believes you.

> and have never seen the
> CMYK street view.

Because it doesn't exist, Gerund Boy. You're lying about it. You're lying about finding it on Google. All you do is lie.

> Not much for you to work from,
> is it?
> Loser.

Your lies aren't much to work from, Gerund Boy. I'd hafta say a guy like you who's past 70 but is as childish as you: the potty mouth of a 10 YO and tantrums befitting a 4 YO HAS to be the REAL loser.

Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 10, 2021 07:05PM

> The facts have been plain from the very beginning.

Yes. They all prove you lied.

> NWS showed you were lying about the weather.

NWS data from your preferred NWS Weather Station show you are lying.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

You've provided no actual evidence to the contrary.

> And
> you said yourself that you didn’t move here
> until the late 1990’s,

Which has nothing to do with the fact that Broad Street Grill once stood at 132 W. Broad St.

> and have never seen the
> CMYK street view.

I can't see what doesn't exist. Until you prove the existence of such structures with actual evidence, you'll remain a lying fraud.

> Not much for you to work from,
> is it? Loser.

It have all I need to prove you are a lying fraud. You are the one coming up short on providing actual evidence

Date: March 10, 2021 07:19PM

Same old stupid shit from the same old badly savaged stupid asshole. Total FAIL.

Date: March 10, 2021 07:24PM

Same actual evidence that prove you lied. You don't have any actual evidence which is why you are so royally fucked here.

Posted by: VNDFX ()
Date: March 10, 2021 07:31PM

> Same old stupid shit from the same old badly
> savaged stupid asshole. Total FAIL.

CONGRATULATIONS, Gerund Boy, you just described yourself & your potty mouth garbage posts. You're PWND, Old Pottymouth. Time to face up to facts. You haven't shown no facts, but it's still time to admit you're TOTALLY PWND. Just like you get PWND on every thread you post your 6th gr. potty mouth trash to.

Date: March 10, 2021 07:55PM

So odd to hear from the two of you pathetic losers one after the other, what
at a couple of contemptible lying sorry-ass shit-slingers.

Date: March 10, 2021 08:10PM

So odd that you can't provide any actual evidence to substantiate you claims. Not really, you are a liar.

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: March 10, 2021 08:34PM

> So odd to hear from the two of you pathetic losers
> one after the other, what
> at a couple of contemptible lying sorry-ass
> shit-slingers.

So odd that a guy who's supposed to be past 70 acts like a potty mouth 10 YO on a school playground. You'dda thunk by now he'dda growed up, but, some people are forever children.

Date: March 11, 2021 12:07AM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
> So odd that you can't provide any actual evidence
> to substantiate you claims. Not really, you are a
> liar.

Remember he has no actual evidence of his claims.

Date: March 11, 2021 01:08AM

Well, I have all the proof I need (and so do you) to know that, beginning with the evening rains, you lied about the weather during your 870-mile, 10-day AMA trip to Too Far North Florida. And that you never knew anything at all about The Broad Street of 1986-97 at 105 W Broad, and that you can’t know the implications of the CMYK street view photo simply because you have never seen it. Simple indeed.

Posted by: Facts not in evidence ()
Date: March 11, 2021 01:12AM

> Well, I have all the proof I need...

No, you really don't.

Date: March 11, 2021 06:41AM

> Well, I have all the proof I need (and so do you)
> to know that, beginning with the evening rains,
> you lied about the weather during your 870-mile,
> 10-day AMA trip to Too Far North Florida.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

Do you have any links to data to support your claim?

> And
> that you never knew anything at all about The
> Broad Street of 1986-97 at 105 W Broad,

The historical record indicates Broad Street Grill existed at 132 W. Broad St. this century. Do you continue to deny this fact?

> and that
> you can’t know the implications of the CMYK
> street view photo simply because you have never
> seen it.

The only implication of such a statement is that you are a liar. No such structures exist in the Great Forest neighborhood. The fact that you continue to insist they do only shows that you are not only a liar, but completely inept when it comes to utilizing Google's street-view function. Most would call that a double whammy.

Posted by: JP Morgenthau ()
Date: March 11, 2021 10:54AM

Here I am with my Daily Morning Shitpost.

I start out with some BS about alleged "whiffies" & how I supposedly "owned" them, when I really got owned about 20 times which makes me Head Whiffie, in addition to being Loser-In-Chief of the Central Fairfax Loser Failure Squad and Poopy Depends Club.

As usual, I'll go to how wonderful this "Sweet Spot" is, even though it really isn't. But still, all I do is lie, so what's a few more? The "Sweet Spot" is really your typical outside the Beltway suburban house. It's falling apart, of course, the roof leaks, the windows are drafty and the car port is sagging. Still, I'm sure all of you are "butthurt" and "envious" and all of you wish you could be a nasty, reppulsive old man with a potty mouth befitting a 10 year old who lives in a falling apart house.

Next we move to saying bad things about Trump, even though I'm a closer Trump supporter. I make enough of an ass of myself here a it is, so I don't need any more flak from anybody for being a Trump supporter, so I lie about that, too. What's another lie when you tell 50 of them every day?

Then we go to repeating baseball news you can read on any sports website. But, got to keep up the false front of me being a baseball insider. Don't I look like a baseball insider?

WE conclude with saying icky things about Falls Church. For a guy who supposedly doesn't like it, I sure keep up on it. I must be4 the one with the envy and butthurt over not living there.

It looks like it's time to go yell at the neighborhood kids to get off my lawn. Fortunately, we got plenty of Depends on hand for the inevitable result!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2021 10:57AM by JP Morgenthau.

Date: March 11, 2021 11:15AM

No spoofs and no sock-puppets, he says. What a totally shameless and transparent lying butthurt fraud we have here. Not that this is news of any sort.

Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: March 11, 2021 11:24AM

> No spoofs and no sock-puppets, he says. & it's true, too! What a
> totally shameless and transparent lying butthurt
> fraud we have hereI am. Not that this is news of any
> sort.

FIFY

Date: March 11, 2021 11:30AM

> No spoofs and no sock-puppets, he says. What a
> totally shameless and transparent lying butthurt
> fraud we have here. Not that this is news of any
> sort.

I don’t need spoofs or sockpuppets to thoroughly demolish you. All it takes are data, images, links and facts aka the truth.

For example:

Date: March 11, 2021 12:39PM

That sorry slop contains no real-time NWS reporting. It is all after-the-fact, derivative product from an unrelated commercial site. The actual NWS real-time info made a total mess of you, as was reported at the time. Fraud.

Date: March 11, 2021 12:41PM

Well, seeking to avoid and deflect from an actual question is something that we do see quite routinely from these pitiful whackjob Whiffies, and as well, numbers of attempts to change the actual subject. But these obvious sorts of shortcoming seem to be all that's left now to the lowly whackjob Whiffies as they only continue to wallow in the slop and filth of their own desperate and disgraceful lies, and the craven catalog of their ignorance, envy, butthirt, and assorted tragic character flaws. Such an unmitigated collective failure these miserable dopes in their dishonor have become.

Meanwhile, we fortunates dwelling out in the fantastic Sweet Spot are set to enjoy what might weatherwise be our finest day yet this year. Even more beautiful mornings will of course be coming along once the grounds crew can invest the week or so of the time it takes to accomplish a full spring cleaning across such large and well-designed lots and landscapes as ours and those around ours. The sounds of a distant John Deere puttering about were in fact heard for the first time yesterday, but the boys will not be working at our place for a while yet. Still, it was 56 degrees outside when I first got up, and we're already into the mid-60's. What a lovely trip it was out to haul in the morning paper, and highs for the day should be up in the mid 70's. How bad can that be? Might be a good time to see if we can set up a nice dinner out with The Principals.

This may actually be the last real day of such perfect climate though, as some clouds and cooler weather are expected to move in over the weekend. Nothing terrible, but nothing quite like what we've just had either. A single white-tail was lying in the shade along the east side of the back yard yesterday afternoon. That's a summertime thing, and (like Spring Training baseball) a harbinger of good and great times that are soon to come. Yay for us!

Yay for Real President Joe as well, a man who cares for the country rather than just for himself. He'll be off on a tour now to explain the many benefits of the soon-to-be-signed COVID/Economic relief bill, accomplishing in thar one stroke of a pen more good things for Americans than the once and never again President Ding Dong ever even imagined. What an awful person. Good to see the courts starting to close in on him now.

In other news, Joey Votto has tested positive for you know what. He'll be on the shelf for ten days in a show of how not completely COVID is in MLB's rear-view mirror. Juan Soto was scratched from yesterday's lineup, but the club made sure to state that the cause for that was not COVID, but a simple sinus infection. He should be back out there today. Meanwhile, former Nat OF Brian Goodwin (30) smacked a grand slam for PIT yesterday. He's still on the bubble for the Opening Day roster though. The Nats meanwhile beat STL 3-2 in West Palm Beach Wednesday. Max Scherser fired three perfect innings and Starlin Castro drove in all three runs. Patrick Corbin should take his second turn on the hill today against MIA in Jupiter.

Nothing that exciting will be going on in tumbledown Falls Church City of course. Basically just a slum these days for way under-educated whiners and butthurt outright liars, the place is technically devoid of nearly all the things that modern-day folks might find attractive. It was once thought of as a progressive, family-friendly, white picket fence sort of place, but those days are as all gone now as poor Jose Martinez.

Date: March 11, 2021 01:45PM

> That sorry slop contains no real-time NWS
> reporting.

Because the weather you lied about occurred over two months ago. The NWS data, recorded in real time and placed into the historical record, come from your preferred NWS weather station confirms you lied.

> It is all after-the-fact,

LOL! You lied after the fact. You reported no data in real time, dope. By your own account, you sat on it.

> derivative
> product

It is NWS data recorded in real time from your preferred NWS weather station. You can tell that by the weather station identifier in the URL.

> from an unrelated commercial site.

It shows the data from your preferred weather station. You are free to post a link to a different site that substantiates your claims. What will your excuse be this time?

> The
> actual NWS real-time info made a total mess of
> you, as was reported at the time.

Except you didn't report it in real time. You waited as you must be too stupid to know that historical weather data records are maintained.

Date: March 11, 2021 02:03PM

Too fucked up to know how badly off you are. With your well-established reputation for crass dishonesty, I knew you would lie about FLA weather and was plugged into the real-time NWS feed from before you ever got there. Took next to no time for you to omit the rains that I was seeing online, and your behavior only got worse from there, as more rains, high winds, freeze warnings, and small craft advisories all went unreported by you. You are just a total sham, and have never in eight years been anything more than that. Dope.

Posted by: Another day of old ass beating ()
Date: March 11, 2021 02:11PM

You should have done a screen capture or something then. You know, so you have some actual evidence to back up your claims. Which you never have. Your words aren't worth shit here old man.

Date: March 11, 2021 02:12PM

> Too fucked up to know how badly off you are. With
> your well-established reputation for crass
> dishonesty, I knew you would lie about FLA weather
> and was plugged into the real-time NWS feed from
> before you ever got there.

You know you sound like a deranged stalker, don't you?

> Took next to no time
> for you to omit the rains that I was seeing
> online,

LOL! The late evening minimal amounts of rain did nothing to dampen our bright and sunny days, dope. The NWS weather data from your preferred NWS weather station confirms you lied.

So, you didn't report it in real time and then you got fucked over by the actual recorded data. That's really what happened.

> and your behavior only got worse from
> there, as more rains, high winds, freeze warnings,
> and small craft advisories all went unreported by
> you.

LOL! In your daily weather screeds do you mention the NWS warnings? I'm sure you droned on about what a nice day it is today. Did you mention the fire warnings or small craft advisory that we are currently under right now? Well, did you? Dumbass dope.

Date: March 11, 2021 02:15PM

Another day of old ass beating Wrote:
> You should have done a screen capture or something
> then. You know, so you have some actual evidence
> to back up your claims. Which you never have.
> Your words aren't worth shit here old man.

He manipulates his images. Even that shit couldn't be trusted from him. He's yet to account for the difference between his claims and the recorded data. He's such a sniveling coward.

Date: March 11, 2021 02:48PM

You were and are a badly fucked-over douchebag liar. And as you are just too badly beaten up by TBI to understand, it is the NWS data that were real-time. I merely passed those data on as you so often misrepresented the reality of your sorry situation.

Meanwhile, winds were light and hence not noteworthy when I was out to grab the morning paper today, and of course, open burning is not permitted at any time here in the Sweet Spot. And unlike as in your beachy fables, we are not near enough to open water larger than Lake Occoquan for craft advisories to apply or matter to us at all. These are just typical examples of your desperate asshole over-reach. Worthless failure of a two-bit jerk-wad.

Posted by: PEULN ()
Date: March 11, 2021 03:02PM

> You were and are a badly fucked-over douchebag
> liar. And as you are just too badly beaten up by
> TBI to understand, it is the NWS data that were
> real-time. I merely passed those data on as you
> so often misrepresented the reality of your sorry
> situation.
>
> Meanwhile, winds were light and hence not
> noteworthy when I was out to grab the morning
> paper today, and of course, open burning is not
> permitted at any time here in the Sweet Spot. And
> unlike as in your beachy fables, we are not near
> enough to open water larger than Lake Occoquan for
> craft advisories to apply or matter to us at all.
> These are just typical examples of your desperate
> asshole over-reach. Worthless failure of a
> two-bit jerk-wad.

Yup. Another potty mouth screed worthy of Gerund Boy's 5th grade mental dev. & emotional development. typical of a 4 YO.

Keep it up, Old Pottymouth. You're just making a bigger ass of yourself every day on FFXU.

Date: March 11, 2021 03:19PM

> You were and are a badly fucked-over douchebag
> liar.

Fucked over by what? Your made up claims that aren't supported by any actual evidence? Claims that are outright lies and have been proven as much by the actual NWS data recorded at your preferred NWS weather station.

Yeah, go with that.

> And as you are just too badly beaten up by
> TBI to understand,

You are the one with traumatic brain injury. It is really the only thing that could explain your severe mental and emotional disorders.

> it is the NWS data that were
> real-time.

Data that you can't prove existed. LOL!

> I merely passed those data on as you

LOL! More like lied about it.

> so often misrepresented the reality of your sorry
> situation.

And yet the actual data support every word I said.

> Meanwhile, winds were light and hence not
> noteworthy when I was out to grab the morning
> paper today,

So, you made no mention of the advisories. That's dishonest according to you.

Date: March 11, 2021 03:20PM

PEULN Wrote:
> Yup. Another potty mouth screed worthy of Gerund Boy's 5th grade
> mental dev. & emotional development. typical of a 4 YO.

LOL! Further than you ever got. Meanwhile as we know, I went on to pick up all these degrees, honoraries, awards, and commendations. Also the lofty earnings that have enabled us to live life now as wealthy retirees. You won’t reach that even once upon a time in your wildest dreams.

Date: March 11, 2021 03:46PM

> Lake Occoquan

The Occoquan River and the Occoquan Reservoir are bodies of water in the area. There is no body of water known as Lake Occoquan, none that would deserve a capital "L" in it in any event.

Let the excuses, whining, equivocation and prevarication begin.

Who knows? Maybe he'll surprise us and just admit to the blunder. History isn't on his side though.

Posted by: YWVXF ()
Date: March 11, 2021 04:17PM

> PEULN Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Yup. Another potty mouth screed worthy of
> Gerund Boy's 5th grade
> > mental dev. & emotional development. typical of
> a 4 YO.
>
> LOL! Further than you ever got. Meanwhile

We're making progress, here. You've finally admitted your mental dev. is 5th gr. & your emotional dev. is @ the level of a 4 YO. Very good, Gerund Boy! Still, there's some progress you need to make. Your claim your 5th gr. mental dev. & 4 YO emotional dev. is further than mine is patently false. No surprise from you, but, your numerous potty mouth screeds vs. a complete lack of that from me is proof "I tower above you" in mental & emotional dev. Still, you've made some progress by admitting your 5th gr. mental dev. & 4YO emotional dev.

> as we
> know, I went on to pick up all these degrees,
> honoraries, awards, and commendations.

Nobody believes that claim of yours. Despite your progress in admitting your childish emotional & mental dev., you're still a proven compulsive and pathological liar.

Besides, if you had all that ed., you'd have shown proof a log time ago for everything you say. You'd know a potty mouth temper tantrum, which is all you've ever offered for proof, is not really proof of anything except how childish you are.

Also, it's impossible to have an adult convo. w/you on anything. Anytime anybody doesn't agree w/you, you start calling him names & using potty mouth words at him. An educated adult would show proof to demonstrate their points. You don't never show no proof of nothing, Gerund Boy.

So no. Your claims about all these degrees & honors & awards have to be lies. If they were true, you wouldn't act as childish as you do.

> Also the
> lofty earnings that have enabled us to live life
> now as, nobody believes you. wealthy retirees.

As you're a proven pathological & compulsive liar

You won’t reach that
> even once upon a time in your wildest dreams.

Since your obviously lying about your supposed palace & supposed lifestyle of the rich & famous, all I can do is conclude I'm better off than you. Besides, I know I'm better off than you b\C I'm not a rude & obnoxious Depends pooping wife beating nasty old man who life's passed by like you. No, Old Pottymouth, I don't wanna be nothing like you. Nobody else on FFXU does, either.

Honestly, who'd wanna be a disgusting, nasty Depends pooping wife beater like you?

Date: March 11, 2021 04:21PM

Like MPD, so not locally relevant. Formal names are not really not such ‘a thing’, Brockmont perhaps being an exception. But really just more low-grade asshole attempts at feeble deflection here. Just as the weak-ass and pointless mention of today’s advisories was.

The Xmas freeze and craft advisories in Florida on the other hand were directly related to the awful local weather that you repeatedly lied about, marking you yet again as the sorry-ass lying douchebag sack of shit the that you have always been.

Date: March 11, 2021 04:30PM

So looks like we’re going to converge for drinks with The Principals as schedules permit, then head out for a nice dinner somewhere. That’s life in the Sweet Spot, losers.

Date: March 11, 2021 04:57PM

> Like MPD, so not locally relevant.

LOL! Called it! The dope is full of excuses, equivocation and prevarication.

You fucked up. Is your ego so fragile you can't admit it?

> Formal names
> are not really not such ‘a thing’,

Calling things by what they are called is always "a thing" no matter where you are. A nickname? Sure, but you weren't doing that. You just fucked up. If it wasn't a formal name, there was no reason to use a capital "L" when referring to it.

For a guy that claims to be an aficionado of the area, you manage to mangle just about everything you try.

> Brockmont
> perhaps being an exception.

Too bad you can't find a link to a listing for a home for sale or recently sold in this Brockmont place. Hell, you can't even name a single street in this neighborhood.

> But really just more
> low-grade asshole attempts at feeble deflection
> here.

No deflection at all. It came as an aside to a post that you've cowardly run away from.

> Just as the weak-ass and pointless mention
> of today’s advisories was.

I see you hate being held to your own standard.

> The Xmas freeze and craft advisories in Florida on
> the other hand were directly related to the awful
> local weather that you repeatedly lied about,

And yet, all the data show you are the liar in this situation. To think, the actual NWS data from your preferred NWS weather station totally fucked you.

> marking you yet again as the sorry-ass lying
> douchebag sack of shit the that you have always
> been.

So, you have any actual evidence to prove that. If so, time to nut up, buttercup. Don't worry, we all expect you to puss out.

Date: March 11, 2021 05:23PM

Lake Occoquan!

LOL! I can't stop laughing at the dunce.

Tries to pass himself off as some expert on the area and says this. It's right up there with DCPD.

Posted by: He's just a fuck up all around ()
Date: March 11, 2021 05:39PM

Everything that he tries like that, he fucks up.

You'd think that he'd learn to just keep his fool mouth shut.

Date: March 11, 2021 06:04PM

He has numerous problems such as lying, mental and emotional instability and the list goes on. But the two that routinely bite him in the ass are that he thinks he's a know-it-all when in fact, he is a know-nothing dumbass.

Date: March 11, 2021 06:42PM

I have very few problems actually, and none of them involves dealing with any of you feeble shits. Trying to make my way through the dinner menu here. So many great selections to choose from.

Date: March 11, 2021 07:04PM

You can't deal with us as demonstrated by your numerous lies being exposed here and your inability to provide actual evidence to support your claims.

Posted by: LOL! This thread IS your life! ()
Date: March 11, 2021 07:08PM

> I have very few problems actually, and none of
> them involves dealing with any of you feeble
> shits. Trying to make my way through the dinner
> menu here. So many great selections to choose
> from.

And that's just fucking pitiful.

Checking in here when out at dinner?

#WhoTheFuckDoesThatShitLOL!

Date: March 11, 2021 07:18PM

Ignorance, envy, and butthurt. And poverty. These are the keys to the dumbfuck life.

Date: March 11, 2021 07:31PM

Lies are all you are known for. Well, that and a shit ton of blunders. Lake Occoquan! LOL!

People with class don't play on their phones while dining out with company.

Date: March 11, 2021 07:37PM

LOL! What would you know about class? There are four people at the table, and three of them have been using their phones. Low-life’s just don’t know. Well, the main courses are arriving now.

Date: March 11, 2021 07:43PM

> I have very few problems actually, and none of
> them involves dealing with any of you feeble
> shits. Trying to make my way through the dinner
> menu here. So many great selections to choose
> from.

You don't consider being past 70, having the mental development of a potty mouth 5th grader & the emotional development of a 5 year old a problem? You'd have to be the only 1 here who's got that opinion,

Posted by: 6NLKV ()
Date: March 11, 2021 07:45PM

> LOL! What would you know about class? There are
> four people at the table, and three of them have
> been using their phones. Low-life’s just
> don’t know. Well, the main courses are arriving
> now.

The only thing that proves, DOLT, is there are 3 people at that table with no class, you & 2 others.

Of course, you'd be too STUPID to understand that.

Date: March 11, 2021 07:46PM

> LOL! What would you know about class?

To paraphrase Russel, I know you are like school in the summer. No class. Classy people don't lie all the time either, which is what you do.

> There are
> four people at the table, and three of them have
> been using their phones.

Hardly shocking that classless clods find themselves drawn to one another. People with class want nothing to do with oafish rubes like that.

> Low-life’s just
> don’t know.

The low-life is the one posting here while allegedly dining out with company.

Posted by: LYENK ()
Date: March 11, 2021 07:47PM

> Ignorance, envy, and butthurt. And poverty.
> These are the keys to the dumbfuck life.

Which explains why they're the keys to YOUR life, Gerund Boy. In your case, you can add a potty mouth typical of a child. It's why some people call you "OLd Pottymouth".

Date: March 11, 2021 07:55PM

Uh-oh. Person #4 is on the phone now.

Date: March 11, 2021 08:13PM

> Uh-oh. Person #4 is on the phone now.

Again, hardly shocking that classless clods find themselves drawn to one another. 

Posted by: Nobody does that you asswipe ()
Date: March 11, 2021 08:30PM

> Uh-oh. Person #4 is on the phone now.

None of them checking in here...

Other than one old douchebag with no life.

Date: March 11, 2021 09:22PM

Back home now. Leftovers all stored in the fridge, and The Principals (and their cellphones) are headed back home. Such a nice way to spend a Thursday evening. And all so far beyond the reach of so many degraded losers and low-lifes. Poor little things.

Date: March 11, 2021 09:34PM

You only prove yourself to be a lying classless clod. Is it any wonder you can only find one other clasless couple to socialize with?

Date: March 11, 2021 10:05PM

Up your outdated and thoroughly unimportant ass, Linus. Cellphones are an integral part of COVID-adjusted life in the 21st century. Once again though, you were not able to dine out with anyone else at all this evening. You just fall so far behind in so many ways.

Date: March 11, 2021 10:42PM

You are nothing more than a proven liar and a fraud. You lied about Space Coast weather. You lied about townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in Great Forest. You are a classless clod and so are your only friends.

Explain how posting here has anything to do with COVID adjusted life. This should be good.

Posted by: Mine is bigger ()
Date: March 11, 2021 11:24PM

> Up your outdated and thoroughly unimportant ass,
> Linus. Cellphones are an integral part of
> COVID-adjusted life in the 21st century. Once
> again though, you were not able to dine out with
> anyone else at all this evening. You just fall so
> far behind in so many ways.

I go out to dinner many nights. But that's not a big deal so I wouldn't think to post about it here or anywhere else. Only pretentious douchebags like you have a need to do that.

I am 'The Principal' for my company. But I don't have any need to mention that. Only insignificant hanger-ons like you do.

Oh, and I have a better phone than you! But I don't use it at dinner out with people.

And I definitely don't even think about checking this shitty thread when I'm out anywhere. Only losers with no life like you do that.

Guess you lose again *shrug*

Date: March 12, 2021 09:33AM

seven figure city... Wrote:
> You are nothing more than a proven liar and a
> fraud. You lied about Space Coast weather. You
> lied about townhouses "painted in a questionable
> array of colors" in Great Forest. You are a
> classless clod and so are your only friends.

Reminder: It began with the nightly rains that you simply didn't mention, then ballooned into daily hiding from further rains, high winds, freeze warnings, and small craft advisories, all of it reported to me in real-time by actual NWS, not some profiteering IBM business division.

And of course, you yourself have admitted that you arrived here too late even to have seen The Broad Street, and that you have never managed to set eyes upon the CMYK street view either. End of story.

> Explain how posting here has anything to do with
> COVID adjusted life. This should be good.

LOL! Either drink less, or learn more about how to read. It is cellphones that are an integral part of COVID-adjusted life in the 21st century. We have a meeting later today for example regarding the annual awarding of scholarships from out family charity. This would normally be a face-to face meeting between the officers and other IRS-mandated officials. But meeting in person is still too dangerous, so today will be a cellphone-based conference. It's been done before and worked well enough with no one getting sick. As for posting here, that is merely an integral part of regularly putting the big bad boot up your extremely sorry butt. Capiche?

Posted by: Ronné Resto ()
Date: March 12, 2021 10:22AM

> seven figure city... Wrote:
> -----
> > You are nothing more than a proven liar and a
> > fraud. You lied about Space Coast weather. You
> > lied about townhouses "painted in a
> questionable
> > array of colors" in Great Forest. You are a
> > classless clod and so are your only friends.
>
>
>
>
>
> reported to me in real-time by actual NWS,
> not some profiteering IBM business division.

Until you post a link to this from the NWS website, nobody's going to believe you saw it. Yoiu've gotten proven a liar on FFXU 1000X, so what you say is even less believable unless you prove it.

>
>
>
> you have never managed to set
> eyes upon the CMYK street view either. End of
> story.

Unless you post a pic or a link to something that proves he's wrong, people are going to believe him, especially since he posted a pic and you've posted nothing but 6th grader name calling. You've gotten proven a liar on FFXU 1000X, so nobody's going to believe you anyhow, unless you post proof of what you say.

>
> > Explain how posting here has anything to do
> with
> > COVID adjusted life. This should be good.
>
>
> It is cellphones that are an
> integral part of COVID-adjusted life in the 21st
> century.

But they haven't cancelled good manners. Good manners say you should give your company your undivided attention. You wouldn't understand that since you're a boor with trailer park upbringing and are a nasty asshole anyhow.

> We have a meeting later today for
> example regarding the annual awarding of
> scholarships from out family charity.

Nobody believes you, liar. A nasty, ill mannered lummox like you is too selfish to donate anything to anybody. Asides, you're always putting people you think are less well off than you down. Nobody like that does anything for anybody but themself.

> This would
> normally be a face-to face meeting between the
> officers and other IRS-mandated officials. But
> meeting in person is still too dangerous, so today
> will be a cellphone-based conference. It's been
> done before and worked well enough with no one
> getting sick.

That's beside his point, moron. He's not talking about a Skype or Google Meeting. he's talking about playing on your phone while you have company. You don't do a Gopggle Meeting or Skype when you have a distraction. dolt.

> As for posting here, that is merely
> an integral part of regularly putting the big bad
> boot up your extremely sorry butt. Capiche?

You shitposting here while you're entertaining company or being entertained is obsession besides being boorish. The only place you put any big bad boot is up your own ass. What's a surprise is there's room up your ass for both your head and your big bad boot. Your head's already there & seems to have taken up permanent residence there.

What a jackoff.

Date: March 12, 2021 10:55AM

Mine is bigger Wrote:
> I go out to dinner many nights.

I'm sure you do. And each of The Principals was able to note last night that their year over year sales are now up, while their monthly numbers of positive COVID tests are down. This suggests that things may indeed be improving for the important hospitality industry.

> But that's not a big deal so I wouldn't think to post
> about it here

Um, you just did. But do tell us what some of your go-to dining spots are. Do any of them specialize in Mediterranean food?

> I am 'The Principal' for my company. But I don't
> have any need to mention that.

I'm beginning to sense a pattern here. But do tell us how long it took to climb the corporate ladder and reach your current lofty position. That must have been quite the classic tale. Any juicy tales of behind the scenes back-stabbing involved?

> Oh, and I have a better phone than you!

Quite possibly. I'm not obsessed with having the latest version of anything. My current phone does everything that I want a phone to do. When that ceases to be the case, I'll look into an upgrade.

> But I don't use it at dinner out with people.

Just like Linus, then. People who actually are running businesses in real time may of course have quite a different view from your own.

> And I definitely don't even think about checking
> this shitty thread when I'm out anywhere. Only
> losers with no life like you do that.

As we know, even without baseball, my life as a wealthy retiree living in the plum environs of the Sweet Spot is the ball-busting envy of many here, and understandably so. I do meanwhile enjoy taunting these vermin who ultimately have no shot at all at ever enjoying the life that I live every day. The most recent of those days included dining on this plate of homemade fettucine with shrimp, seared scallops, and a mini-crabcake. I'm pretty sure they didn't serve this in the LTCF dining room last night.
Attachments:
__seafod.JPG

Date: March 12, 2021 12:15PM

Well, off we go into the wild blue yonder of yet another classic day out in the magnificent Sweet Spot. It was 56 degrees when I got up, and we're now about halfway between there and our forecast high of about 68. Not quite the sunny upper 70's of the past few days, but certainly pleasant enough for what is still the first half of March. We do have some partial cloud cover out there now, but that should be moving out over the course of the afternoon. Silly alarmists and other idiots may of course differ, but the winds are once again sitting in the single digits, so nothing to worry about there. At least not as of now. Open burning is still prohibited today though. No wildlife spotted yet, but a bundle of them (five deer, to be precise) did come through yesterday afternoon as we were getting ready for dinner. Always good to see them peering in through the sunroom windows.

Real President Joe's national address last night was well-received, as pretty much everyone other than ditzoid Marjorie Taylor Greene took heart from prospects for maskless family celebrations on July 4. It will still be too early then to pretend that all is well, but it's pretty clear to majorities of sensible persons that we are at last on the right track now.

In other news, Nick Markakis has retired at the age of 37. Lately a Nats nemesis with ATL, he had a long and very successful stint with BAL starting in 2006. A good guy and solid on both sides of the ball, we can only say thanks and wish him well. As for MLB, we can only say 'fie on thee' after details of minor league rules changes were announced. Bigger bases, no infielders on the outfield grass, and a third throw-to-first during an at-bat will be a balk unless the runner is tagged out as the result. Dumb, just dumb.

Also dumb of course is pretty much everything having anything to do with Falls Church City, with the stupid beginning at gaggles of uneducated dopes and dumb-dumbs walking along streets they don't understand. The COVID/Economic relief bill though will send a welcome $1.4 billion to DC area transit agencies, and while allocations are not yet final, this could help avert the planned closing of 22 Metro stations (such as EFC), an increase in service intervals, and nightly closure of the system at 9:00 PM which would hardly be a boon to UVA or VT at WFC.

Date: March 12, 2021 12:33PM

> Reminder: It began with the nightly rains that
> you simply didn't mention,

As we were all inside, ya know because it was dark out and late in the evening, there was no need to mention it. Only an obsessed schadenfreude stricken sociopath would think trace amounts of rain caused by periods of light drizzle after sunset would be worth mentioning.

> then ballooned into
> daily hiding from further rains, high winds,
> freeze warnings, and small craft advisories, all
> of it reported to me in real-time by actual NWS,

There was approximately 40 hours of less than desirable weather in a near two-week trip. It was noted.

> not some profiteering IBM business division.

LOL! Utilizing actual recorded NWS data from your preferred NWS weather station. You've been free to link to your own source all along. But, like your failed effort to convince people of questionably painted townhouses in Great Forest, you just can't seem to come up with any actual evidence to substantiate your claim. Not sure why you think anyone should believe you.

> And of course, you yourself have admitted that you
> arrived here too late even to have seen The Broad
> Street,

I arrived just in time to visit Broad Street Grill on a few occasions. It was located in the spot currently occupied by Dogwood Tavern. Why do you continue to deny that fact?

> and that you have never managed to set
> eyes upon the CMYK street view either. End of
> story.

The list of things that don't exist that I haven't seen is quite expansive.

> It is cellphones that are an
> integral part of COVID-adjusted life in the 21st
> century.

Cellphones were part of 21st Century life before COVID, dope. That still doesn't excuse you from being a classless clod for not knowing when and where it is considered appropriate to use them. You have no manners. You really are an oafish rube. The fact that it comes as a shock to you that it would even be inappropriate to post here while dining out with company only reveals you to be a no-class, low-grade loser.

Date: March 12, 2021 12:52PM

You were inside while in FLA in order to hunker down against the rains, winds, and cold. 870 miles each way for that.

You’ve bungled the names as well, but more importantly, 132 is simply the wrong place at the wrong time. Just a TOTAL FAIL on your part.

Speaking oh which, the need to avoid person-to-person contact outside one’s pod is a critical reason for increased use of cellphones. This would be a self-evident thing in higher IQ ranges than yours.

Posted by: Ronné Resto ()
Date: March 12, 2021 01:10PM

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Speaking oh which, the need to avoid
> person-to-person contact outside one’s pod is a
> critical reason for increased use of cellphones.
> This would be a self-evident thing in higher IQ
> ranges than yours.

Still beside the point, boor. Use Skype or Google Meeting for that, but when you're with guests or are being entertained as a guest, your host/guest deserves your undivided attention. Playing w/your phone then is boorish. But, since you're a rude & nasty pie3ce of garbage and stupid, to boot, you wouldn't understand that.

What a loser.

Date: March 12, 2021 01:11PM

> You were inside while in FLA in order to hunker
> down against the rains, winds, and cold. 870 miles
> each way for that.

Plenty of outdoor activities including SOP boarding, kayaking, swimming, cycling and others. Very pleasant temperatures and minimal rain throughout most of the duration of our near two-week trip.

The actual NWS data from your preferred NWS weather station confirm my statements and prove you to be a liar. Not sure why you continue to lie about it when the actual data prove you are lying. Just plain dumb.

> You’ve bungled the names as well,

You've slipped and been forced to rely on calling it The Broad Street. DCPD, Lake Occoquan all over again.

> but more
> importantly, 132 is simply the wrong place

132 W. Broad is the home of Dogwood Tavern. YOU first mentioned the place. I merely pointed out it occupies a spot once occupied by Broad Street Grill. The historical record confirms that fact. Right place.

> Speaking oh which, the need to avoid
> person-to-person contact outside one’s pod is a
> critical reason for increased use of cellphones.

It doesn't provide a valid excuse for acting like a classless clod while dining out with company.

Date: March 12, 2021 01:34PM

We dine out often (which of course causes much envy and butthurt among many) and often in a year of COVID with two high level restaurant folk whom we have known for nearly a decade. We don’t mind when they are on the phone. They don’t mind when we are. Your far lower-grade backgrounds leave with but a grade-school level approach to things. Dumb.

Date: March 12, 2021 01:57PM

> We dine out often (which of course causes much
> envy and butthurt among many)

Nobody envies a nasty old man past 70 who's still got the potty mouth of a 10 YO & who throws tantrums worthy of a 4 YO. You're the only loser here who thinks anybody does, Old Pottymouth. The rest of us aren't stupid like you are.

> and often in a year
> of COVID with two high level restaurant folk whom
> we have known for nearly a decade. We don’t
> mind when they are on the phone. They don’t
> mind when we are.

It doesn't change the fact it's bad manners, Dimwit.

> Your far lower-grade
> backgrounds leave with but a grade-school level
> approach to things. Dumb.

A DOLT past 70 with a 5th gr. level potty mouth and the emotional dev. of a 4 YO presumes to lecture us about "grade school level"? Is there no limit to how low your hypocrisy goes, Old Pottymouth? Nobody envies anybody like that. Only a moron like you thinks anybody does.

Date: March 12, 2021 02:06PM

^^^ LOL. Go fuck yourself, ignorant dipshit.

Date: March 12, 2021 02:07PM

> We don’t
> mind when they are on the phone.

Classless clods are drawn to one another. It also explains why they are the only couple you socialize with. Civilized people want nothing to do with a classless clod such as yourself.

> They don’t
> mind when we are.

Four Classless clods in a pod.

> Your far lower-grade
> backgrounds leave with but a grade-school level
> approach to things.

The lower-grade approach to things is to sit around while dining out with company playing on your phones. It's what kids do, dope. Adults, well those with class, put the phones away and engage in person to person interaction. If you had even a smidge of the hospitality-industry insider experience you claim you have, you'd know this. If you were this high-class wealthy retiree that you claim to be, you'd know this. The fact that all of this is new to you only further exposes you as a lying fraud.

Date: March 12, 2021 02:47PM

Such a hopeless constrained assfuck loser. So Falls Churchish. Real people meanwhile make their own rules and find their own ways in the world. Something for you to work up to one day. Moron.

Date: March 12, 2021 03:06PM

Social mores exist for a reason and are adhered to by people of class and decorum. Leave it to a dope suffering from severe emotional and mental disturbances to ignore those social mores. It is why polite society scoffs in your general direction.

Of course, this type of classless behavior is not all that surprising when it is committed by someone who would lie about townhouses in a neighborhood or weather conditions.

Date: March 12, 2021 03:25PM

> Social mores exist for a reason and are adhered to
> by people of class and decorum.

Compliant BULLSHIT. Typical for a small- and narrow-minded penniless shut-in.

Date: March 12, 2021 03:46PM

> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> -----
> > Social mores exist for a reason and are adhered
> to
> > by people of class and decorum.
>
> Compliant BULLSHIT. Typical for a small- and
> narrow-minded penniless shut-in.

LOL! Stop trying to pretend your refusal to abide by commonly accepted social mores is some sort of show of honorable rebellion. It is nothing more than an outward demonstration of the lack of class. That defines who you are.

You are a low-class oafish rube who gets caught lying about stupid shit on a local message board. You are so obsessed with this place that you can't even control yourself when it comes to checking in and posting here while you are allegedly out to eat with company. You can't find a rung in society much lower that the one you occupy.

Date: March 12, 2021 03:57PM

No, asshole. It’s only the sort of recognition of reality that only total dumbfuck dimbulbs fail to recognize. Maybe you foolishly think that I’m doing nothing else while making you look like such a boot-up-the-butt boob here, but that is not the case. Google skills are not the only ones you so seriously lack.

Posted by: Pointer Outer of Things ()
Date: March 12, 2021 04:08PM

> ^^^ LOL. Go fuck yourself, ignorant dipshit.

1ce more, Old Pottymouth proves he's got the mental dev. of a 10 YO & the emotional dev. of a 4 YO. He can't handle a disagreement like an adult. Instead, he pitches a tantrum worthy of a 4 YO with the potty mouth of a 10 YO. & this guy's over 70. If I was 17, I'd be ashamed if I acted like he does. & he's over 70. & he thinks people ENVY him . Who'd wanna be physically mature but mentally juvenile & emotionally a child? He would, but don't nobody else wanna be like that.

You lose AGAIN, Old Pottymouth!

Posted by: VUVGT ()
Date: March 12, 2021 04:16PM

> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > It's what kids do, dope. Adults, well
> those with class, put the phones away and engage
> in person to person

Well Gerund Boy DOES pitch temper tantrums like a 4 year old & has a potty mouth like a 10 year old, so it's no surprise he acts like a kid w/his phone, too.

What's funny is Old Pottymouth lectures us about supposedly being kids. Double stds., hypocrisy, immaturity, bad manners & lies. That's Old Pottymouth in a nutshell.

Date: March 12, 2021 04:17PM

> No, asshole. It’s only the sort of recognition
> of reality that only total dumbfuck dimbulbs fail
> to recognize. Maybe you foolishly think that
> I’m doing nothing else while making you look
> like such a boot-up-the-butt boob here, but that
> is not the case. Google skills are not the only
> ones you so seriously lack.

You have nothing else going on. Even if you did, it is still a violation of a civilized society's social mores to be on you phone while dining out with company. It's even worse that you do it to post your lies here.

If you were half the ass-kicker you claim to be you'd be able to substantiate your claims with actual evidence. As it stands, it is your Google skills that are the only ones in question. You claim to have seen structures in the Great Forest neighborhood that simply don't exist. I have an idea on how you managed to fuck that up, but I will just torture you with your blunder that you've now tried to lie your way out of.

Posted by: If the shoe fits... ()
Date: March 12, 2021 04:53PM

He's a pretentious blowhard douchebag.

What else would you expect?

Date: March 12, 2021 05:08PM

Fully predictable bullshit from moron sock-puppet assholes. Phones (among other things) help fill the gaps created by COVID, particularly in real-time leadership and related lines of communication. Those with only low-level sorts of responsibility in their own lives are liable to miss the point entirely.

Posted by: Miss Manners ()
Date: March 12, 2021 05:18PM

Q: Is it okay to put your phone on the table at a dinner party?

A: No. There is no place at a place setting for your phone. The dinner table is the most important social ritual that we engage in with others. We should concentrate on that. Phones should be off.

Q: Are rules still evolving?

A: Yes, but I say that cautiously. They shook out years ago. It didn’t take long for people to start thinking that they didn’t want their phone to be an imposition, and you needed to shut it off at a theater or restaurant. And also where there is a captive audience, such as in an elevator or at a dinner table. If people can’t get up and leave, you don’t subject someone to half a conversation.

Q: Would your advice be the same for millennials and boomers?

A: My advice would not change: Manners are situational. There are core principles for good etiquette that are consideration, respect and honesty. These apply for host and guests. The idea that you would get on your phone in the middle of a conversation, whether you are 24 or 54 [or 74], is annoying.

Date: March 12, 2021 05:29PM

> Fully predictable bullshit from moron sock-puppet
> assholes. Phones (among other things) help fill
> the gaps created by COVID,

You were out to dinner with company against medical advice. There was no gap created by COVID. You were posting here, dumbass.

> particularly in
> real-time leadership and related lines of
> communication.

You were posting here. You were in no leadership role needing to communicate with people. And what kind of shitty managers are Principal COVID Cluster and his boyfriend employing that they need to be in constant contact? The managers must be as incompetent as Principal COVID Cluster and his boyfriend.

> Those with only low-level sorts of
> responsibility in their own lives are liable to
> miss the point entirely.

Wrong. Those of us with class and manners know if you must be on your phone, you simply excuse yourself to conduct your business and apologize when you return. That is how people who abide by the social mores handle such situations. Leave to a pod of classless clods to not know how to do this.

Date: March 12, 2021 05:51PM

> Fully predictable bullshit from moron sock-puppet
> assholes. Phones (among other things) help fill
> the gaps created by COVID, particularly in
> real-time leadership and related lines of
> communication. Those with only low-level sorts of
> responsibility in their own lives are liable to
> miss the point entirely.

Still beside the point, Old Pottymouth. The matter of "leadership" or corona virus isn't being discussed, right now. Good manners in the presence of hosts or guests are. You clearly fail in good manners, period, since your boorish & immature characteristics have been on display here for a long time, now.

You shitposting on a cheapo internet message board while you're supposed to be with guests or hosts is very bad manners. Of course, you have a double std., 1 for oyu & 1 for everybody else.

Boor.

Date: March 12, 2021 06:11PM

LOL! Some folks simply cannot overcome the barriers of ignorance, envy, and butthurt. Meanwhile, the wife and I are wealthy retirees enjoying all the best of life out in the Sweet Spot. The Principals are ever knee-deep in the operation of their respective restaurants. We’ve known each other for about a decade. Prissy rules and outdated mores are simply not welcome as any part of that friendship. If any of us needs or wants to be on the phone during a nice two-hour lunch or dinner, that’s fine with the others. You peons seem not to have climbed yet to that level of maturity. Might never make it either.

Date: March 12, 2021 06:20PM

It's only immature dopes that post lies to a local message board while allegedly out to dinner with company against medical advice. You and your ilk are looked down upon by those with class and are refined.

Your own admitted behavior and your confirmed lies here don't lend credence to the notion that you are a wealthy retiree, which you want so many people to desperately believe. You come across as someone who is collecting disability for severe emotional and mental disorders.

Posted by: HXEWD ()
Date: March 12, 2021 06:42PM

> LOL! Some folks simply cannot overcome the
> barriers of ignorance, envy, and butthurt.

Nobody envies a nasty, childish, potty mouth old man who's a pathological compulsive liar.. Only somebody as ignorant as you, Gerund Boy, would think so.

> Meanwhile, the wife and I are wealthy retirees
> enjoying all the best of life out in the Sweet
> Spot.

Since you're a compulsive liar, Old Pottymouth, nobody believes you. Your complete lack of manners, maturity and refinement suggests you're anything but this imaginary wealthy retiree. Yoiur frequent wife beating doesn't help you, either.

> The Principals are ever knee-deep in the
> operation of their respective restaurants.

That's a lie, too. These "Principals" don't even exist. All you do is lie.

> We’ve
> known each other for about a decade.

You mean you made them up about 10 yrs. ago, Gerund Boy. No real person would want to be friends with an immature, wife-beating rude & disgusting potty mouth hypocrite boor like you.

> Prissy rules
> and outdated mores are simply not welcome as any
> part of that friendship.

Only a boor like you would call common courtesy "prissy rules and outdated mores".

> If any of us needs or
> wants to be on the phone during a nice two-hour
> lunch or dinner, that’s fine with the others.

That doesn't change the fact it's rude, Old Pottymouth. Those of us with manners just don't do it. Boors like you would insist on it.

> You peons seem not to have climbed yet to that
> level of maturity. Might never make it either.

A 70 YO potty mouth boor is going to lecture us on "maturity". Besides all your other numerous flaws, nobody wants to be friends with an obvious hypocrite, elitist pompous ass like you, Gerund Boy.

Date: March 12, 2021 06:52PM

Hmmm. You’re but an unintelligent, poorly educated, broke-ass, two-bit, dope in a dump who can’t keep pace in any category at all.

Date: March 12, 2021 07:09PM

Blah, blah, blah. Here comes the baseless bluster from the badly beaten buffoon.

It's all he has left after being shown to be nothing more than a lying, classless clod. His own words show him to be as much.

He fucked up Google street view with regards to Great Forest. His fragile ego wouldn't let him admit his mistake so he had to lie. Then out of more envy, he lies about Space Coast weather. Does it get much more butthurt than that?

Posted by: YFPDT ()
Date: March 12, 2021 07:50PM

> Hmmm. You’re but an unintelligent, poorly
> educated, broke-ass, two-bit, dope in a dump who
> can’t keep pace in any category at all.

"Unintelligent" says the guy who thinks anybody envies somebody who's past 70 but has the potty mouth of a 10 YO & throws temper tantrums that'd do a 4 YO proud.

"Poorly educated" says the boor who don't know nothing about manners.

"Broek-ass" says Old Pottymouth, who's living in a falling apart outside the beltway typical suburban house he can't afford to fix.

"Dope in a dump" says the guy who's too stupid to understand why nobody believes a proven, pathological & compulsive liar.

"Can't keep pace in any category" says the guy who makes a complete ass of himself every day on FFXU.

You don't got no room to talk, Gerund Boy.

Date: March 12, 2021 07:58PM

Bagock! Bagock! Bagock!

Posted by: Miss Manners ()
Date: March 12, 2021 08:11PM

> Bagock! Bagock! Bagock!

Brush Up on Your Restaurant Cellphone Etiquette (Please!)

Here are a few tips:

Turn Your Ringer Off: Switch your phone to silent or vibrate for the duration of your meal. No one wants to hear the clever ring you've programmed into your phone while they're deciding between a salad and fries. Better yet, of course, would be to switch off your phone altogether; an Israeli restaurateur recently offered diners who did so a 50 percent discount. But there are instances (you may need to leave on a dime to drive your pregnant sister to the hospital, say) when this may not be possible.

Apologize in Advance: If you are expecting that emergency call from your due-any-second sister and may need to take it in the middle of your meal, let your dining companions know beforehand. That way, when the call comes in and you cut them off mid-sentence and rush out, they'll understand why.

Keep Your Phone Off the Table: Putting your phone in the middle of the table to monitor your calls and texts impresses no one — and distracts everyone. Keep your personal hunk of technology in your pocket or purse while you're eating.

Don't Obsess: Don't keep reaching for your phone to see if the call came in. If you need to check it once or twice during your meal, excuse yourself and do so, then return fully to the conversation. And if you think no one can see you constantly checking and rechecking your texts under the table, um, think again. Everyone totally knows what you're doing.

Step Away: If you get a voice call you absolutely must take (perhaps another expected dining companion is lost and needs directions), step away from the table — or even out of the restaurant — to take it. Then, when you return, explain and express your apology.

Don't Geek Out: Resist the urge to live tweet your meal — or to consult the Internet for advice before you order. Do your research before you sit down to eat. And if you must photograph your meal (really, must you?), do so swiftly (no carefully staged beauty shots) and return your phone to its properly stowed position.

Look Up and Look Around: It may feel natural to reach for your phone when a dining companion reaches for his or hers — or leaves the table for a moment — but you might instead leave your phone where it is and focus on your surroundings in the here and now. Look around and take in the restaurant's decor, the ambiance and the other diners. You can probably go right ahead and stare — most of them will probably be too absorbed in their own smartphones to notice.

Date: March 12, 2021 08:24PM

Perfect words from a chicken who can't own up to his lies and blunders.

Date: March 12, 2021 10:13PM

Now the boor's mental & emotional dev. has been reduced to animal level. No surprise. Look at him wallow in his own poo-poo, just like a chicken does.

Date: March 12, 2021 11:28PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> > Bagock! Bagock! Bagock!
>
> Perfect words from a chicken who can't own up to
> his lies and blunders.

LOL! Just dipping your sorry ass in a dose of your own Gillian Clark chicken shit, loser. Reheated some seafood fettuccine for dinner tonight by the way. Really rich to begin with, and of course, I added fresh cream as part of bringing it back to life. Yum!

Date: March 12, 2021 11:40PM

Your lies aren't disappearing.

Posted by: PDJEX ()
Date: March 13, 2021 12:38AM

> seven figure city... Wrote:
> -----
> > Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> >
>
> > > Bagock! Bagock! Bagock!
> >
> > Perfect words from a chicken who can't own up
> to
> > his lies and blunders.
>
> LOL! Just dipping your sorry ass in a dose of
> your own Gillian Clark chicken shit, loser.

"Chicken shit" is your best descripton yet of your shitposts, Gerund Boy.

> Reheated some seafood fettuccine for dinner
> tonight by the way. Really rich to begin with,
> and of course, I added fresh cream as part of
> bringing it back to life. Yum!

Nobody cares, DOLT. I had cod fish & rice & green beans & beer & nobody cares about that, either.

What a fake.

Posted by: What don't you understand about ()
Date: March 13, 2021 01:40AM

>
> LOL! Just dipping your sorry ass in a dose of
> your own Gillian Clark chicken shit, loser.
> Reheated some seafood fettuccine for dinner
> tonight by the way. Really rich to begin with,
> and of course, I added fresh cream as part of
> bringing it back to life. Yum!

Nobody gives a fuck about you or what you do.

Really.

Trust me.

Date: March 13, 2021 06:10AM

Well, the sun’s not even up yet, and already there’s this eerie feeling that it’s going to be a horrible day for the phone-fearing Whiffies. Horrible is sadly the only sort of day they seem to have. The wages of lives defined only by low-grade ignorance, envy, and butthurt.

Date: March 13, 2021 10:10AM

Your lies and blunders aren't going away, so there will be plenty of material to use to mock you.

After all, you fucked up Google street view with regards to Great Forest. Your fragile ego wouldn't let you admit your mistake so you had to lie. Then out of more envy, you llid about Space Coast weather. Does it get much more butthurt than that?

Nobody fears phones. Some people, your betters, know when and where using phones is appropriate or inappropriate. A classless clod like you is wholly unaware of such matters. You are no better than Jake and Elwood in Chez Paul.

Posted by: PVUJH ()
Date: March 13, 2021 10:47AM

> Well, the sun’s not even up yet, and already
> there’s this eerie feeling that it’s going to
> be a horrible day for the phone-fearing.

Just b\c we don't act like the boor you are, don't mean we're afraid of no phone, Gerund Boy.

> Horrible is sadly the only sort of day they seem
> to have.

Says the potty mouth tantrum thrower.

> The wages of lives defined only by
> low-grade ignorance, envy, and butthurt.

"ignorance" says the Gerund Boy who don't know the rules of debate.

Nobody envies a repulsive, disgusting old man with the potty mouth of a 10 YO and emotional dev. of a 4 YO. Nobody envies a nasty Gerund Boy who has to garbage post on a cheap internet message board on holidays b\c nobody wants anything to do with him.

Considering how hard & often you get your ass stomped here, Old Pottymouth, the one with the hurting butt has to be you.

Pages: PreviousFirst...154155156157158159160161162163164...LastNext
Current Page: 159 of 612

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.