HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...150151152153154155156157158159160...LastNext
Current Page: 155 of 167
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 26, 2021 05:18PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> 80% of them are you, moron. Bunch of laughable
> one-timers. There is no mystery there.

Nope. I only need one handle to thoroughly expose you as a liar and a fraud. You see, when I have things like actual evidence, it really isn't all that difficult.

You need to seek professional help to explain why your fragile ego needs these sockpuppets to exist. Well, you need to seek professional help for a number of personality and mental disorders.


> > You mean the Broad Street Grill at 132 W. Broad
> St...
>
> Not at all, dope.

And what does an establishment at 105 W. Broad St. have anything to do with Dogwood Tavern. After all, Dogwood Tavern is located at 132 W. Broad St. which was once home to Broad Street Grill. This historical record proves that. Not sure why you are so compelled to deny that fact though.

I see you aren't smart enough to figure out what today's record high is at Reagan National Airport?

It's just one fucking fail for you after antother.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 26, 2021 06:18PM

Lie & Deny. Those free king crab legs during happy hour at The Broad Street were really good though. A nice pairing with a game of _01 and a few frosty cold ones. Too bad you were never able to make that scene, Loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: E pluribus unum ()
Date: February 26, 2021 06:43PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > No, it's the truth. The sad truth of the matter
> is
> > that your fragile ego cannot accept the fact
> that
> > many here mock you for your lies and stupidity.
>
> 80% of them are you, moron. Bunch of laughable
> one-timers. There is no mystery there.
>


Actually most all of those posts kicking your dumb ass during that time were mine. No I'm not a sock puppet of the Falls Church guy. There are only about 4 people other than your dumb ass who regularly post in this thread. All rather easily distinguished. That you STILL can't tell us apart and you're so confidently WRONG is just an endless source of chuckling at what a fucking idiot you are.

Yeah, yeah... sock puppets, Falls Church, more of the usual blah blah blah.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Detector of Morons ()
Date: February 26, 2021 06:47PM

BEEP! BEEP!!
bEEP!!! BEEP!!!!

MORON DETECTED!
MORON DETECTED!!

BEEP! BEEP!!
bEEP!!! BEEP!!!!

MORON DETECTED!
MORON DETECTED!!




Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> ---
> > It was actually 14 days, but there is no reason
> > for you to start being honest about anything.
>
> That’s s lie. You were back on Dec 28, as was
> clearly confirmed by the sudden uptick in stupid
> posting by your previously silent sock-puppets.
> Transparent dope.


You're such a moron you don't got no idea who's pulling the sock puppets' strings. It ain't him, moron.



>
> > Your claims regarding the weather aren't
> supported
> > by either my recollection of the events or the
> > historic record.
>
> The NWS real-time record that I watched as it
> unfolded made it clear that you were lying just as
> you were expected to. Can’t un-see the totality
> of all that.


Then post it, moron. NWS website has the high/low temp., high/low winds. high/low tide and all that other stuff for any day. You said it moron, now back it up. He backed up what he said, so you back up what you said, moron.

The only reason you don't post it, moron, is it will show what he's saying's true & you're lying, as usual. All you do is lie, moron.


>
> > I make no mention of whatever occupied 105 W.
> > Broad prior to the 4Ps. After you mentioned
> > Dogwood Tavern, I merely noted that it occupies
> a
> > spot once occupied by Broad Street Grill.
>
> That’s another lie. I mentioned Dogwood due to
> its connection to Bear Branch, but only to rub
> your nose in your prior pile of shit regarding The
> Broad Street of the 80’s and 90’s, a place
> that you know exactly zero about. Stooge.


He backed up what he said about it by citing the manager of the joint. You've "backed up" what you say with more empty words & name calling. moron. So back up what you're saying or STFU, moron.

You ain't backed up a single thing you said cause you can't b\c you're a moron and a liar.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 26, 2021 07:09PM

I actually quoted the owner of Broad Street Grill who confirmed that the space is currently occupied by Dogwood Tavern. The manager actually stayed on and managed Dogwood for a time.

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lie & Deny.

Yes, you do lie about many things, including Space Coast weather and townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in Great Forest . And yes, you do deny that Broad Street Grill once occupied the space currently occupied by Dogwood Tavern.

None of which you can substantiate with any actual evidence.

> Those free king crab legs during
> happy hour at The Broad Street were really good
> though. A nice pairing with a game of _01 and a
> few frosty cold ones. Too bad you were never able
> to make that scene, Loser.

What existed at 105 W. Broad St. at any point last century is entirely irrelevant to the establishments that occupied or occupy 132 W. Broad St. this century. They would be Broad Street Grill and Dogwood Tavern. The historical record proves that to be a fact.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 26, 2021 07:31PM

132 is irrelevant, asshole. As are all of your stupid sock-puppets, none of whom makes any sort of credible presentation at all. Did the douche find any CMYK images yet?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Do you know who this is? ()
Date: February 26, 2021 07:40PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 132 is irrelevant, asshole. As are all of your
> stupid sock-puppets, none of whom makes any sort
> of credible presentation at all. Did the douche
> find any CMYK images yet?


You're a fucking moron. Seriously. Dumb as a dog turd.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 26, 2021 07:46PM

I’m sure you’d know. Those GED thingies are so empowering.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 26, 2021 08:05PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 132 is irrelevant, asshole.

LOL! 132 is all that is relevant, dope. YOU mentioned Dogwood Tavern. Dogwood currently occupies the space located at 132 W. Broad. In passing, I merely mentioned that the same space was once the home of Broad Street Grill. Predictably, you went into a butthurt rage for reasons known only to you.

> As are all of your
> stupid sock-puppets, none of whom makes any sort
> of credible presentation at all.

No sockpuppets are used as none are needed to prove you are a lying fraud. Your fragile ego needs for them to exist though.

> Did the douche
> find any CMYK images yet?

You didn't. And, there is no credible evidence you did.

Did you find and links to support your weather claims, dipshit?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: You lose again.. ()
Date: February 26, 2021 08:17PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I’m sure you’d know. Those GED thingies are
> so empowering.


Sucks that I have more degrees and in harder science disciplines than you huh?

Womp womp

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: February 26, 2021 09:12PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 132 is irrelevant, asshole. As are all of your
> stupid sock-puppets, none of whom makes any sort
> of credible presentation at all. Did the douche
> find any CMYK images yet?


Did the potty mouth show any proof, yet?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: WVUNW ()
Date: February 26, 2021 09:13PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I’m sure you’d know. Those GED thingies are
> so empowering.


Consiering Gerund Boy never got beyond 3rd gr., he wouldn't know nothing about no GED. Sux2B him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: February 26, 2021 10:36PM

Pointer outer of things Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > 132 is irrelevant, asshole. As are all of your
> > stupid sock-puppets, none of whom makes any
> sort
> > of credible presentation at all. Did the
> douche
> > find any CMYK images yet?
>
>
> Did the potty mouth show any proof, yet?


Of course not.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 27, 2021 08:38AM

You lose again.. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sucks that I have more degrees and in harder
> science disciplines than you huh?

You had fallen far behind already by the time of high school, and have never found a way to close the gap, much less catch up. There are no honoraries, awards, or commendations in your past, and no 'old law school chums' either. You had no meaningful academic career, just as you have had no meaningful professional career. Unintelligent, uneducated, and emotionally unstable, you hit the wall upon becoming a lying downscale broke-ass dope-in-a-dump loser who cannot afford to live where I live, do what I do, or dine where I dine. Wallow in it, Fraud Boy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 27, 2021 08:57AM

HERE'S TO LINUS: A Man Made of Words...These Words:

So alone, apart, empty, afraid, pained, outdated, forlorn, confused, abused, daft ,baffled, depleted, emasculated, exhausted, beset, shamed, silenced, abandoned, desperate, delusional, horny, anguished, flayed, fizzled, distracted, disrespected, hollow, jaded, shaded, tattered, lying, lost, spent, naive, naked, helpless, cowering, hallucinated, failed, phony, misguided, beaten, impoverished, longing, surpassed, hungry, haunted, ridiculed, wretched, routed, overwhelmed, tortured, wasted, sorry, sad, quite completely fucked, and far, far, far beyond stupid.
>
> Yup, that's him alright.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 27, 2021 09:08AM

Revisiting the 'Who, What, When, Where, and Why'...

Posted by: Actual JP Morgenthau ()
Date: January 26, 2021 10:54AM

And to make matters worse, the wife and I had a nice lunch out with one of the Principals yesterday, for the first time visiting Bear Branch Tavern, which like so many notable eating places, is over in Vienna. We've known one of the partners at Vintage Restaurant Group for some 30 years, but as this place opened into the teeth of the COVID pandemic, we decided not to visit until they could earn a clean bill of health. they've done that now, so it was time to stop in and say hi. Our friend was not in-house though. These are the same people who are trying to revive Dogwood Tavern, right across the street from where The Broad Street used to be in downtown Falls Church. Haven't been there and likely won't be on account of the location, but the group has some successful places, and has done a nice job in Vienna of converting what had been a bank (Cardinal?) into a pleasant dining spot in the trees between the library and Whole Foods.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: February 27, 2021 10:45AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> HERE'S TO LINUSActual JP Morgenthau: A Man Made of Words...These
> Words:

>
> So alone, apart, empty, afraid, pained, outdated,
> forlorn, confused, abused, daft ,baffled,
> depleted, emasculated, exhausted, beset, shamed,
> silenced, abandoned, desperate, delusional, horny,
> anguished, flayed, fizzled, distracted,
> disrespected, hollow, jaded, shaded, tattered,
> lying, lost, spent, naive, naked, helpless,
> cowering, hallucinated, failed, phony, misguided,
> beaten, impoverished, longing, surpassed, hungry,
> haunted, ridiculed, wretched, routed, overwhelmed,
> tortured, wasted, sorry, sad,immature, potty mouthed, hypocritical, double standard holding, thoroughly PWND quite completely
> fucked, and far, far, far beyond stupid.
> >
> > Yup, that's him alright.


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 27, 2021 11:03AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Revisiting the 'Who, What, When, Where, and
> Why'...
>
> Posted by: Actual JP Morgenthau ()
> Date: January 26, 2021 10:54AM
>
> And to make matters worse, the wife and I had a
> nice lunch out with one of the Principals
> yesterday, for the first time visiting Bear Branch
> Tavern, which like so many notable eating places,
> is over in Vienna. We've known one of the partners
> at Vintage Restaurant Group for some 30 years, but
> as this place opened into the teeth of the COVID
> pandemic, we decided not to visit until they could
> earn a clean bill of health. they've done that
> now, so it was time to stop in and say hi. Our
> friend was not in-house though. These are the same
> people who are trying to revive Dogwood Tavern,
> right across the street from where The Broad
> Street used to be in downtown Falls Church.
> Haven't been there and likely won't be on account
> of the location, but the group has some successful
> places, and has done a nice job in Vienna of
> converting what had been a bank (Cardinal?) into a
> pleasant dining spot in the trees between the
> library and Whole Foods.


LOL! That apparently in one of your wall of text posts that nobody reads. I told you I stopped reading that shit long ago once it was readily apparent that it was only there in a feeble attempt to distract and deflect from your lies and blunders.

The actual 'Who, What, When, Where, and Why'...

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> > the good folks over at the VR Group are
> > actually trying to make something now out of
> the
> > long dismal Dogwood Tavern.
>
> They've been there for more than a decade. They
> replaced Broad Street Grill. Dope. If they haven't
> made it work yet, I am not sure what they are
> waiting for. Dumbass.

You stupidly responded:

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> > They've been there for more than a decade. They
> > replaced Broad Street Grill.
>
> LOL! Get a life, shit-slinger. Even you should
> know (since it's been explained to you before)
> that The Broad Street existed on the other side of
> the street in odd-numbered space that is now
> occupied by The Four P's. And quite a nice place
> it was. Three dart boards and free king crab
> claws at happy hour on Thursdays. Yes, please!

The historical record supports my claim.

The historical record also supports my claims regarding Space Coast weather. It shows you to be a liar.

Likewise, street-view images prove you are a liar regarding matters related to townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in Great Forest.

So many lies you've been caught in. If you knew shame, you'd be ashamed. As it is, you have a severe personality disorder that just makes you keep lying. You really are long overdue for a mental health intervention.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 27, 2021 11:08AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You lose again.. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Sucks that I have more degrees and in harder
> > science disciplines than you huh?
>
> You had fallen far behind already by the time of
> high school, and have never found a way to close
> the gap, much less catch up. There are no
> honoraries, awards, or commendations in your past,
> and no 'old law school chums' either. You had no
> meaningful academic career, just as you have had
> no meaningful professional career. Unintelligent,
> uneducated, and emotionally unstable, you hit the
> wall upon becoming a lying downscale broke-ass
> dope-in-a-dump loser who cannot afford to live
> where I live, do what I do, or dine where I dine.
> Wallow in it, Fraud Boy.

Your addled brain is confusing people again. I don't have a science degree and never claimed to. However, both my academic and professional careers would far surpass whatever lies you want to claim about yours.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 27, 2021 11:10AM

The truth of history from a whole month ago has badly hurt the unarmed and unprepared asshole. What a sorry FAILURE.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 27, 2021 11:14AM

Well, these well-waxed Whiffies have certainly been buffed and polished to a fare thee well, then left once again in the junkyard of abandoned dopes and assholes. There is just nothing at which these clowns can even begin to hope to keep their heads above water. Bunch of dopes. But speaking of water, things have begun to let up now, but the Sweet Spot was hit with about 3/4 of an inch or rain overnight, Probably going to remain cloudy over the rest of the day, but temperatures that began at 37 degrees when I got up should hit the mid 50's by mid-afternoon. That will be fine, thank you. Not much in the way of wildlife activity this week. The wife reported sighting a fox on Friday, but I haven't seen much of late. I'm sure that will change soon enough however.

Real President Joe meanwhile paused to note both House passage of the LGBTQ Rights Act, and reaching the 50 million COVID vaccinations mark. That's two big jobs now halfway done, but with one at least endangered by slow-thinking GOP retrogrades in the Senate. Biden's anti-science predecessor was of course a foe of LGBTQ rights, and more focused on somehow injecting bleach into people. How blessed are we to be rid of that awful impostor. And at the same time, Mr Potato Head is scheduled for surgery to remove the 'Mr' thing from his name. Coincidence?

In other news, former Nats RHP Trevor Gott (28) has been assigned to the minors after being DFA'd by SF this past week. He was most of the return we received in trading Yunel Escobar to ANA after the 2015 season, but in several years of trying, the hard thrower was never able to carve out a role for himself here. The Nats finally sold him to SF early in 2019. Meanwhile, one-time DC bullpen piece Kelvin Herrera has decided to retire at the age of 31. He was a key part of an explosively dominating KC bullpen that led the Royals to two World Series, half of which they won. Small market woes meant those teams had to be dismantled, and Herrera was injured not long after he arrived here. He spent the past two years with CHW, but without much success.

Lack of success is of course a hallmark for the sorry slobs of sad-sack Falls Church City. Private charity is now coming to the aid of parties desperately trying to find some affordable housing space somewhere in the So Small City. Some apartments along the southern edge of Great Forest have been targeted so far, but many areas in FCC are so over-priced as to have become 'not affordable'.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 27, 2021 11:21AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The truth of history from a whole month ago has
> badly hurt the unarmed and unprepared asshole.
> What a sorry FAILURE.


LOL! Not so much. You were warned long ago that your daily screeds were unread and immediately placed in the circular file. So, you can't rely on anything in those to have been seen. That's your own fault.

The truth is that the historical record has so badly burned you in so many areas. Broad Street Grill and Space Coast weather just to name a couple. Worse yet, street-view has also confirmed you to be a lying fraud. Your words simply cannot be trusted. In fact, you have given plenty reasons to question just about everything you say.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 27, 2021 11:44AM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL! Not so much. You were warned long ago that
> your daily screeds were unread and immediately
> placed in the circular file. So, you can't rely on
> anything in those to have been seen. That's your
> own fault.

Give it a rest, fathead. You hang on my every word, and have made various false claims based on having read the reposted bit above from a whole month ago. More evidence (as if any were needed) that you are nothing by a lying, shit-slinging, sock-puppet loving, loser of an asshole FRAUD.

> The truth is that the historical record has so
> badly burned you in so many areas.

LOL! Your patently baseless blather has never risen to the level of anything near an 'historical record'. Piles of useless bullshit are and long have been your stock and trade. A bit of review from Sept 2018...

1. Like Burning Tree, you have never played a round of golf at Coyote Moon or any other course in the Lake Tahoe area. You have in fact never been to Lake Tahoe. Further, you don't actually do golf and were on that account perplexed by such common terms as 'dogleg' and 'knife'. You proceeded to step in the shit about a simple photo of a dogleg in 2014. Then you did the exact same thing all over again in 2018.

2. You never rode any water-taxi from La Guardia to midtown Manhattan at all, much less on an "almost weekly" basis. No such service under any name had operated for nearly 15 years at the time of your phony claims, those having been just more poorly crafted bullshit based on your low-grade Google skills. And as was the case with Lake Tahoe, you betrayed yourself in knowing none of what an actual frequent traveler to midtown Manhattan would have known about the area.

3. Esca itself is a so-so seafood place that you have also never been to. You came up with it only in a long ago Google search that listed "bay scallops" among the primary search terms. You were attempting at the time to save yourself from a series of clown claims and goober gaffes related to scallops, but you ended only in making matters worse for yourself. And let's forget all about Rockport and Dave Pasternak and simply wonder if you now hold Mario Batali in such high regard as you once did? After all, he was first forced into a $5.25 million settlement with 1,100 of his employees over years worth of tip-skimming scams, and after that? OMG!

4. And as in #1 above, you have repeatedly botched vintages and varietals in trying to pass yourself off as some sort of bon vivant and "wine guy". Available for cheap on the internet, and desperate dashing over to the liquor store to snap a few photos have not been a help to you here.

5. In keeping with the theme of general confusion on your part, you have been nonplussed by far more than just golf terms and US idioms, struggling as well with simple word pairs such as peeled and unpeeled, raveled and unraveled, and shelled and unshelled. You were further set back simply by the use as nouns of such words as deviant and insouciant. What could account for that?

6. Your faked 2016 trip to Florida was of course concocted in an attempt to ease envy and butthurt over my weekend jaunt down to Atlanta to attend the Nats' Opening Day game there. Your own fake photos in that case were mocked by a gallery of my own, each clearly showing me to have been in some different city all across America. What a debacle for you! Glad in the end of course that I was able to get in an MLB game at Turner Field before it closed. And dinner at "Canoe" the night before was indeed excellent.

7. Closer to home, you have never been able to grasp the "sticks out like a sore thumb" fact that a 30-foot cliff exists in the middle of what used to be South Falls Church. Nor that the Karaoke Inn (sic) had been closed for two years by the time you made reference to it. Nor that the building next door had once housed a subs and pizza place. Nor that the shortest actually passable walking or driving route between the Budget Inn and Quarry Inn is a matter of multiple city blocks.

8. Then of course, there is all the dark matter of the Water wars, in which poor little Falls Church City was thoroughly thrashed by giant Fairfax Water. Crushed in court and by the Corps of Engineers, the City side was ultimately forced to settle for what it had previously called pennies-on-the-dollar along with some minor land swaps that amounted to a net gain of about two whole acres. Many single-family properties out toward the Sweet Spot are zoned as large as that.

9. And we can't forget either the ensuing Chicken Wars wherein you foolishly sought to defend the premise that if a particular place serves chicken, it must be a "chicken place." Such folly was of course doomed and quickly came to miserable failure, having been undertaken at all only in a misguided attempt to paper over yet another of the many glaring deficiencies in the so-called 'dining scene' in Falls Church City.

10. Lastly, we must remember that this list actually goes on and on and on, and that the enumeration here of particular crass collapses and failures should not be construed to deny or disparage the existence or importance of a wide array of other such collapses and failures. While being back-burnered at the present time, certainly some of that shameful mess can be expected to come to the fore in the normal course of future business here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: February 27, 2021 11:53AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, theseus well-waxed Whiffies have certainly
> been buffed and polished to a fare thee well, then
> left once again in the junkyard of abandoned dopes
> and assholes. There is just nothing at which
> theseus clowns can even begin to hope to keep theiour
> heads above water. Bunch of dopes. But speaking
> of water, things have begun to let up now, but the
> Sweet Spot was hit with about 3/4 of an inch or
> rain overnight, and all of it came right thru my leaky roof Probably going to remain cloudy
> over the rest of the day, but temperatures that
> began at 37 degrees when I got up should hit the
> mid 50's by mid-afternoon. That will be fine,
> thank you. Not much in the way of wildlife
> activity this week has been the usual seagulls, rats & raccoons in the dumpsters. The wife almost reported me to the police for beating her sighting a
> fox
on Friday, but I haven't threatened her enough so she didn't do itseen much of late.
> I'm sure that will change soon enough however.
>
> Real President Joe meanwhile paused to note both
> House passage of the LGBTQ Rights Act, and
> reaching the 50 million COVID vaccinations mark.
> That's two big jobs now halfway done, but with one
> at least endangered by slow-thinking GOP
> retrogrades in the Senate. Biden's anti-science
> predecessor was of course a foe of LGBTQ rights,
> and more focused on somehow injecting bleach into
> people. How blessed are we to be rid of that
> awful impostor. And at the same time, Mr Potato
> Head is scheduled for surgery to remove the 'Mr'
> thing from his name. Coincidence?
I'm really a Trump supporter, but, since I make an ass of myself enough on FFXU, I really can't admit to it, so I pretend I like Biden. Just part of me being the usual fraud I am
>
> In other news, former Nats RHP Trevor Gott (28)
> has been assigned to the minors after being DFA'd
> by SF this past week. He was most of the return
> we received in trading Yunel Escobar to ANA after
> the 2015 season, but in several years of trying,
> the hard thrower was never able to carve out a
> role for himself here. The Nats finally sold him
> to SF early in 2019. Meanwhile, one-time DC
> bullpen piece Kelvin Herrera has decided to retire
> at the age of 31. He was a key part of an
> explosively dominating KC bullpen that led the
> Royals to two World Series, half of which they
> won. Small market woes meant those teams had to
> be dismantled, and Herrera was injured not long
> after he arrived here. He spent the past two
> years with CHW, but without much success
which isn.
>'t really news, I still don't know anything about baseball & I'm still pretending to be a baseball insider by posting things you can read on any sports news website

> Lack of success is of course a hallmark for the
> sorry slobs of& sad-sacks like meFalls Church City.
> Private charity is now coming to the aid of
> parties like me desperately trying to find some affordable
> housing space somewhere in the So Small Cityother than this dump they call the Sweet Spot No Tell Mo Tel & Trailer Park. Some
> apartments along the southern edge of Great Forest
> have been targeted so far, but many areas in FCC
> are so over-priced as to have become 'not
> affordable'
.


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: February 27, 2021 12:00PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > LOL! Not so much. You were warned long ago that
> > your daily screeds were unread and immediately
> > placed in the circular file. So, you can't rely
> on
> > anything in those to have been seen. That's
> your
> > own fault.
>
> Give it a rest, fathead. You hang on my every
> word, and have made various false claims based on
> having read the reposted bit above from a whole
> month ago. More evidence (as if any were needed)
> that you are nothing by a lying, shit-slinging,
> sock-puppet loving, loser of an asshole FRAUD.


You got it backwards, Pottymouth. You hang your lying ass w/every word you post, loser.



>
> > The truth is that the historical record has so
> > badly burned you in so many areas.
>
> LOL! Your patently baseless blather has never
> risen to the level of anything near an 'historical
> record'. Piles of useless bullshit are and long
> have been your stock and trade. A bit of review
> from Sept 2018...


You've never shown any proof he's lying, Pottymouth. He's shown proof he's telling the truth. You've never posted anything to show his proof is wrong, DOLT. You lose again, Pottymouth.


>
>
>
>
> !
>
>
>
>
> 6.
>
>
>
> 8
> 9. And we can't forget either the ensuing Chicken
> Wars wherein you foolishly sought to defend the
> premise that if a particular place serves chicken,
> it must be a "chicken place."


If a place what sells chicken ain't no "chicken place", then what is it, Pottymouth?

>
> 1

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 27, 2021 12:17PM

^^^ Too dumb! ‘Chicken place’ is a reserved term. Even you dopes know what it means. Pathetic losers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 27, 2021 12:38PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Give it a rest, fathead. You hang on my every
> word, and have made various false claims based on
> having read the reposted bit above from a whole
> month ago.

Yeah, not so much. If I had read it, I would have responded to it. As it stands, You mentioned Dogwood and I merely noted that it is in the same location that was once occupied by Broad Street Grill.

> More evidence (as if any were needed)
> that you are nothing by a lying, shit-slinging,
> sock-puppet loving, loser of an asshole FRAUD.
>

The actual 'Who, What, When, Where, and Why'...

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> > the good folks over at the VR Group are
> > actually trying to make something now out of
> the
> > long dismal Dogwood Tavern.
>
> They've been there for more than a decade. They
> replaced Broad Street Grill. Dope. If they haven't
> made it work yet, I am not sure what they are
> waiting for. Dumbass.

You stupidly responded:

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> > They've been there for more than a decade. They
> > replaced Broad Street Grill.
>
> LOL! Get a life, shit-slinger. Even you should
> know (since it's been explained to you before)
> that The Broad Street existed on the other side of
> the street in odd-numbered space that is now
> occupied by The Four P's. And quite a nice place
> it was. Three dart boards and free king crab
> claws at happy hour on Thursdays. Yes, please!


> > The truth is that the historical record has so
> > badly burned you in so many areas.
>
> LOL! Your patently baseless blather has never
> risen to the level of anything near an 'historical
> record'.

I didn't create the historical record. Others did. I merely point it out to prove that you are a lying fraud.

Here is some of that record.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/
http://www.chefsrecipes.org/show451.htm
https://fcnp.com/2007/02/14/falls-church-city-crime-report/
https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/273666/raising-the-bar/
https://fcnp.com/2015/09/18/f-c-s-fleming-powell-take-over-local-market-arent-scared-of-harris-teeter/
https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2009/10/26/story8.html

All those links support what I say and prove you are a lying fraud. How do you think that happened? How is it you've got exactly nothing to support what you say? Tell us again why you think you should be believed?

PS- Your list confuses at least two different people who have kicked your ass over the years. Probably more. You are still too dumb to figure it out. Or, maybe it's your fragile ego not letting you accept it. Either way, it doesn't look good at all for you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: February 27, 2021 12:39PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ Too dumb! ‘Chicken place’ is a reserved
> term. Even you dopes know what it means.
> Pathetic losers.


You didn't answer the question, Pottymouth. What do you call it, then? You never answer the question b\c you're such a fake.

DOLT.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 27, 2021 12:41PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ Too dumb! ‘Chicken place’ is a reserved
> term. Even you dopes know what it means.
> Pathetic losers.

It is a bogus bullshit term you concocted when you were getting your ass kicked. Not only was it bullshit, it was irrelevant. Why you want to relive many of your resounding losses is mindboggling. I suppose you will do anything to distract from the current lies you are caught telling. You should seek professional mental healthcare. Nobody should lie as much as you do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 27, 2021 12:45PM

Pointer outer of things Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ^^^ Too dumb! ‘Chicken place’ is a
> reserved
> > term. Even you dopes know what it means.
> > Pathetic losers.
>
>
> You didn't answer the question, Pottymouth. What
> do you call it, then? You never answer the
> question b\c you're such a fake.
>
> DOLT.


He had to make up the term because he once claimed that the best thing to eat in Falls Church was leftovers from KFC. I pointed out that there would be no need to travel to get KFC when there was delicious fried chicken right down the street at Liberty Barbecue. Rather than just let it die there, for some reason he proceeded to claim that because Liberty is not a "chicken place," that somehow their fried chicken could not be considered as a substitute for KFC.

Yeah, I know, it makes no sense, but look who we are talking about.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Bozo Bounce-Back ()
Date: February 27, 2021 01:05PM

He always does stupid shit like that.

That's why he always ends up being the forum punching bag.


75af07b7e12405d6a00f61cd4284a4b5.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 27, 2021 01:33PM

LOL! Another memorable ass-kicking for you. Lost badly in the Water Wars, then did even worse in the Chicken Wars. And even now, your stupid so-called city lacks an actual ‘chicken place’. Lacks a great many other things as well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 27, 2021 01:49PM

Dude, it was just another moment where you looked like a dumbass. Just one in a long list of defeats for you.

In order for you to do any amount of ass-kicking, you'd actually need to substantiate your bogus claims.

Until you provide a link to weather data supporting your claims, you continue to lose.

Until you provide street view images to townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in Great Forest, you continue to lose.

All you do is lose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: February 27, 2021 01:53PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pointer outer of things Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > ^^^ Too dumb! ‘Chicken place’ is a
> > reserved
> > > term. Even you dopes know what it means.
> > > Pathetic losers.
> >
> >
> > You didn't answer the question, Pottymouth.
> What
> > do you call it, then? You never answer the
> > question b\c you're such a fake.
> >
> > DOLT.
>
>
> He had to make up the term because he once claimed
> that the best thing to eat in Falls Church was
> leftovers from KFC. I pointed out that there would
> be no need to travel to get KFC when there was
> delicious fried chicken right down the street at
> Liberty Barbecue. Rather than just let it die
> there, for some reason he proceeded to claim that
> because Liberty is not a "chicken place," that
> somehow their fried chicken could not be
> considered as a substitute for KFC.
>
> Yeah, I know, it makes no sense, but look who we
> are talking about
.

(boldface added)

Really. Just how much can you expect from a moron who calls GAR "fine dining" & is such a pussy he has to beat his wife? You'd think a guy over 70 would have advanced beyond being a potty mouth by now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 27, 2021 02:21PM

The riff-raff do struggle so in their never-ending face-saving failures. Shams, frauds, and sock-puppets, the lot of them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 27, 2021 02:30PM

By the way, the concept for Randy’s Prime began as fine-dining, but it has ended up to this point at a cut above the usual upscale casual GAR standard. With their strict COVID protocols however, Randy’s is an A-list choice for dining out in style. The mignonette isn’t so hot though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 27, 2021 02:58PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The riff-raff do struggle so in their never-ending
> face-saving failures. Shams, frauds, and
> sock-puppets, the lot of them.


Yeah? You think anyone believes that horseshit when it is plainly obvious you have no actual evidence to support your bogus claims?

You have no actual evidence to support your Space Coast weather claims. In fact, the only actual evidence presented shows you lied.

You have no actual evidence to support your contention that there are townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in Great Forest. In fact, the only actual presented disputes that claim.

You foolishly deny the existence of Broad Street Grill in the location currently occupied by Dogwood Tavern (a place you struggled to find the current up-to-date menu). In fact, the historical record is replete with evidence showing you to be dead-ass wrong.

And you think we are struggling? You're lying face down in a pile of your own bullshit. You've been mired there since, well, forever.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: NUPXP ()
Date: February 27, 2021 03:01PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The riff-raff do struggle so in their never-ending
> face-saving failures. Shams, frauds, and
> sock-puppets, the lot of them.

Yeah, we see you're struggling alright, Gerund Boy. So far, you've made an ass of yourself at least 3X today alone. CONGRATULATIONS, loser!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 27, 2021 03:49PM

Struggling is what downscale dope-in-a-dump losers are involved in. Wealthy Sweet Spot retirees, not so much.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 27, 2021 04:02PM

All you do is struggle.

You struggle to find actual evidence substantiating your bogus Space Coast weather claims.

You struggle to produce a street-view image of townhouses "painted of a questionable array of colors" in Great Forest.

You struggle to accept the fact that Dogwood Tavern now occupies a spot once occupied by Broad Street Grill.

Speaking of struggling and Dogwood Tavern, you once struggled to find the current up-to-date menu for the place. You struggled mightily at that despite the fact you claim to be a heavy-hitting hospitality industry insider tight with Adam and Chris.

Speaking of struggling and online menus, remember when you couldn't tell the difference between Chowhound, a popular online food discussion board founded in 1997, known for its user base of food fanatics, and ChowNow, an online food ordering platform that connects customers with local restaurants founded in 2011.

Besides fail and lie, all you do is struggle.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pauley Pomona ()
Date: February 27, 2021 04:08PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Struggling is what downscale dope-in-a-dump losers
> are involved in. Wealthy Sweet Spot retirees, not
> so much.


That makes you a "downscale dope-in-a-dump loser, then.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 27, 2021 06:41PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All you do is struggle.

Actually, kicking the living shit out of your flabby ass comes quite easily. I sometimes feel bad for treating an uneducated, invalid LTCF resident so rudely. Then again, you keep asking to have the big bad boot crammed up your sorry butt, so I can’t really feel all THAT badly about it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: NeverEnding Story II ()
Date: February 27, 2021 06:46PM

LOL! Old guy gets his ass beat again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: February 27, 2021 06:48PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > All you do is struggle.
>
> Actually, kicking the living shit out of your
> flabby ass comes quite easily.

No. You can't even manage to substantiate your claims.

Let's remember. you struggle to find actual evidence substantiating your bogus Space Coast weather claims.

You struggle to produce a street-view image of townhouses "painted of a questionable array of colors" in Great Forest.

You struggle to accept the fact that Dogwood Tavern now occupies a spot once occupied by Broad Street Grill.

Speaking of struggling and Dogwood Tavern, you once struggled to find the current up-to-date menu for the place. You struggled mightily at that despite the fact you claim to be a heavy-hitting hospitality industry insider tight with Adam and Chris.

Speaking of struggling and online menus, remember when you couldn't tell the difference between Chowhound, a popular online food discussion board founded in 1997, known for its user base of food fanatics, and ChowNow, an online food ordering platform that connects customers with local restaurants founded in 2011.

Besides fail and lie, all you do is struggle.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 27, 2021 07:35PM

LOL! It’s the Linus Lather, Rinse, and Repeat Show. What a pathetic joke. The Broad Street closed up here years before you ever opened. Lose-lose situation there. NWS made you look both foolish and deceitful from the start of your Too Far North Florida Fiasco. Winds, rains, freeze warnings, small craft advisories — all of it right over your head. And why is it that you still can’t find the CMYK image? I passed the baton on that one at about the ten minute mark. You’ve come up empty now for months. Loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: ^ He huffs and puffs... ()
Date: February 27, 2021 07:37PM

^ But he's always the loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 27, 2021 07:42PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL! It’s the Linus Lather, Rinse, and
> Repeat Show
. What a pathetic joke. The Broad
> Street closed up here years before you ever
> opened. Lose-lose situation there. NWS made you
> look both foolish and deceitful from the start of
> your Too Far North Florida Fiasco. Winds, rains,
> freeze warnings, small craft advisories — all of
> it right over your head. And why is it that you
> still can’t find the CMYK image? I passed the
> baton on that one at about the ten minute mark.
> You’ve come up empty now for months. Loser.


Actual evidence concerning any of the above claims has not been put forward by you. Why? Because you are a lying fraud. Caught red handed even. The only question that remains is why you would lie about such matters? I'd tell you to go seek some professional help, but you are well beyond that point.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: DC Urban Moms ()
Date: February 27, 2021 07:49PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL! It’s the Linus Lather, Rinse, and
> Repeat Show
. What a pathetic joke. The Broad
> Street closed up here years before you ever
> opened. Lose-lose situation there. NWS made you
> look both foolish and deceitful from the start of
> your Too Far North Florida Fiasco. Winds, rains,
> freeze warnings, small craft advisories — all of
> it right over your head. And why is it that you
> still can’t find the CMYK image? I passed the
> baton on that one at about the ten minute mark.
> You’ve come up empty now for months. Loser.


We all think that you're a full of shit little bitch too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: ELHHT ()
Date: February 27, 2021 07:55PM

Does he litter that board with his shitposts too?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: City-Data ()
Date: February 27, 2021 07:57PM

DC Urban Moms Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> We all think that you're a full of shit little
> bitch too.


Us too. What a douchebag.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 27, 2021 08:14PM

LOL! The assembled sock-puppets speak, but as usual, they don’t actually say anything. What a bunch of hollow-headed losers!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: February 27, 2021 08:20PM

Everyone says the same thing. You're a lying fraud.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: What a City-Data douchebag LOL! ()
Date: February 27, 2021 08:32PM

Quote


06-10-2015, 02:24 PM Major Barbara

It's a trend. The era of the Sun Belt is over. NoVa has a lot of boxes checked...

Attachments:
Douche-Data.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 27, 2021 09:04PM

Seems like it’s been quite a gut-punch for the assholes here today. I think some of these dopes have previously taken a beating from the vicious Vendordud as well. The depths of loserness redefined before our very eyes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: February 27, 2021 09:24PM

LOL! Trying just about anything to run away from his lies about weather, townhouses and Broad Street Grill.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: A douchebag by any other name ()
Date: February 27, 2021 09:30PM

Oaktonite, Fairlaker, VendorDud, Major Barbara, Reynard32... Same old douchebag getting his ass beat in a different place.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 27, 2021 10:08PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL! Trying just about anything to run away from
> his lies about weather, townhouses and Broad
> Street Grill.

No lies, just fact and reason that nail a three-peat of brutal failure on the LTCF know-nothing shit-slinger. Such an in-depth loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 27, 2021 10:28PM

A douchebag by any other name Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oaktonite, Fairlaker, VendorDud, Major Barbara,
> Reynard32... Same old douchebag getting his ass
> beat in a different place.

So it wasn’t just Vendordud who kicked the living shit out of you? All those other guys did it too? That’s some accomplishment by you. Sounds about as lopsided as this 15-3 win that’s about to wrap up on Nats Classics.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: XLUFK ()
Date: February 27, 2021 10:40PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > LOL! Trying just about anything to run away
> from
> > his lies about weather, townhouses and Broad
> > Street Grill.
>
> No lies, just fact and reason that nail a
> three-peat of brutal failure on the LTCF
> know-nothing shit-slinger. Such an in-depth loser.


You haven't proven a single statement you ever made, Gerund Boy, so it ain't you with no facts & reason. In case somebody forgot to tell you, DOLT, potty mouth rants and name calling aren't "proof". Maybe to a 5th grader & 5th grade is about your level, but to adults, that ain't proof. So you don't got no business telling us nothing about fact or reason. They're foreign words to you. On the other hand lies & ducking are things you're quite familiar with. Unfortunately for you, not everybody's as stupid as you, so we see right through your BS. This makes you the loser, Pottymouth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 27, 2021 10:57PM

Facts are facts. Reason is reason. Too many dopes can’t cope with or face up to either one. Loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Different lumps in a turd pile ()
Date: February 27, 2021 11:30PM

We just had to be a little nicer about kicking your ass over there.

Here we can just call you out as the pompous pretender and worthless old piece of dog shit that you are.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: You keep using these words ()
Date: February 27, 2021 11:31PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Facts are facts. Reason is reason. Too many
> dopes can’t cope with or face up to either one.
> Loser.


I don't think that you know what they mean.

Since you never post either.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pointer Outer of Things ()
Date: February 28, 2021 12:25AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Facts are facts. Reason is reason. Too many
> dopes can’t cope with or face up to either one.
> Loser.


& You're 1 of those "too many dopes", Pottymouth. You ain't posted no facts yet. Alotta. Name calling, yes. Alotta potty mouth, yes. But no facts. You ain't done nothing what's got anything to do with reason. Reason would be backing up what you say with proof. You ain't done this. All you've done is call people names & scream potty
mouthh tantrums like a 5th grader.

Reason means you show proof why the other guy's proof is wrong. It don't mean saying something & not backing it up like you do. It don't mean calling people names & spewing potty mouth screeds like you do, Dimwit.

So no, Dimwit, you don't know nothing about fact or reason. But then, when you got the menty &

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 28, 2021 09:46AM

So we have learned now that the world of woe that defines life as a Whiffie is even broader and deeper than had previously been thought. In addition to the continuous drubbings they have absorbed here over all these years, they are now also self-confessed crushees at other online venues, welts and wounds resulting there from blows inflicted by entities such as Oaktonite, Fairlaker, VendorDud, Major Barbara, Reynard32, and very likely many more. This of course is not at all surprising, as the levels of their actual cognition and intelligence are vastly exceeded by the levels of their laughable ignorance, envy, and butthurt. It's hard in fact to envision any sort of broad access online world where these dismal and dishonest dopes would not finish dead last last on a regular basis. Good to have all that put on the record though, so thanks for sharing, losers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 28, 2021 11:07AM

Well, it's rather an unusual morning that we upscale fortunates confront out here in the usually brilliant Sweet Spot, as what we have at the moment is some off and on drizzle accompanied by a thermometer reading of 45 degrees. And in fcat, these conditions are expected to persist over at least the better part of the day. Not much wind, but still, very few lines of poetry are apt to be inspired by any of this. Still pondering the possibility of a replenishment mission nto town later on though. Fridges and pantries are starting to flash VACANCY signs, so something will need to be done about that soon.

And as Real President Joe continues to demonstrate how responsible government is done, disgraced Ex-President Ding Dong is scheduled to remind us all how fortunate we are that he is gone in an expected tirade of outrageous lies and phony self-aggrandizing boasts to be delivered at the annual CPAC travesty this evening. Other national villains are slated to be in attendance as well. Keep an eye out for the worst of the worst.

In other news, Virginia has followed up its long overdue abolition of the death penalty by just saying no to Nancy Reagan, making all sensible people proud by becoming the 16th state to legalize marijuana. That will go into full effect come 2024. Yay for progress, too slow as it so often is.

Meanwhile, probable Nats CF Victor Robles (23) is nearing the end of a process to reverse last year's off-season efforts to 'bulk up'. A gifted athlete, the excess pounds slowed him up and weighed him down, taking away from his elite defensive prowess while adding nothing useful to the bat. Plans as of now are for him to be flanked this year by Kyle Schwarber in LF and Juan Soto in RF. With the former being basically a pasture-plodder, getting some top notch defense back into CF will be an important thing. The Nats have also brought back RHP Justin Miller (33) on a minor league deal. He was last any good in 2018, but if healthy, he could at least be some useful depth.

Lacking anything even remotely resembling useful depth of course is the sunken and all but amenity free Falls Church City. Residents there seem to be near universal victims of online bullying and are shown (at least here) to be nothing but inveterate liars and useless shit slinging losers. The place has far more problems than solutions, and is basically shunned these days by all in search of a reasonable place to homestead. Much better is to be found next door and nearby.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 28, 2021 11:17AM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL! The bumbling buffoon admits to using multiple
> sockpuppets. Even he knows his bullshit can't
> stand on its own.

Those severe English language shortcomings have come crashing to the fore once again.

> He whines about facts and yet ignores these. He
> certainly can't cope with it when he sees them.

You have no relevant facts, asshole. All of those are firmly aligned against you. What you try to rely on here are worn out, age-old deflections and the illogical persistence of your own total confusion. Imbecile.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: February 28, 2021 12:05PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > LOL! The bumbling buffoon admits to using
> multiple
> > sockpuppets. Even he knows his bullshit can't
> > stand on its own.
>
> Those severe English language shortcomings have
> come crashing to the fore once again.
>



This is FFXU, Dimwit. Only a pedantic, Depends pooping old fogey like you cares about the Grammar Police.


> > He whines about facts and yet ignores these. He
> > certainly can't cope with it when he sees them.
>
> You have no relevant facts, asshole. All of those
> are firmly aligned against you. What you try to
> rely on here are worn out, age-old deflections and
> the illogical persistence of your own total
> confusion. Imbecile.


You haven't shown any proof he's got no facts, Pottymouth. Unbacked up accusations ain't proof. Name calling ain't proof. Potty mouth tirades ain't proof. You claim facts & reason are your constant companions but you ain't shown none of neither. In fact, you've shown quite the opposite. Another 1 of your many lies, Pottymouth.

Nobody's envious or butthurt, Pottymouth. Nobody wants to be a rude, disgusting, wife beating old potty mouth like you. Only a DOLT like you thinks anybody does.

What a loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 28, 2021 12:41PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Those severe English language shortcomings have
> come crashing to the fore once again.

Nope, sorry, Sultan of Sockpuppets.

> You have no relevant facts, asshole.

LOL! You make a claim about weather, so I show actual, relevant data. You provide exactly nothing.

When I mention that Broad Street Grill was once located in the space currently occupied by Dogwood Tavern, I provide links to the historical record proving as much. You simply whine like a little girl.

When you made your stupid claim about Great Forest, I provided links and images, You provided nothing.

> All of those
> are firmly aligned against you.

There is nothing aligned against me. You've provided no actual evidence.

Why are you unable to provide links to data, images or articles that support what you say? We all know it is because you are a liar.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: The Circle of Fail ()
Date: February 28, 2021 01:23PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> There is nothing aligned against me. You've
> provided no actual evidence.
>
> Why are you unable to provide links to data,
> images or articles that support what you say? We
> all know it is because you are a liar.


He never does.

The few times that he tries to post some tangential shit avoiding the point as he also always does, he fails miserably.

Then he babbles.

Then he lamely tries to claim some kind of victory.

Same shit, rinse and repeat...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: MWUVJ ()
Date: February 28, 2021 01:36PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> >
>
>
>
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> >
> >
>
>
>
>
> Why are you unable to provide links to data,
> images or articles that support what you say? We
> all know it is because you are a liar.


You mean potty mouth name calling, childish tantrums, because I said so, off topic comments about animals & lectures about gerunds AREN'T EVIDENCE?

But you don't seem to understand. Old Pottymouth has all these "degrees" & "awards" & "citations" & "honors". Everything thing he says just HAS to be EVIDENCE.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 28, 2021 01:55PM

^^^ Four dumbshit, know-nothing lies in a row.
FAIL, FAIL, FAIL, FAIL.
LOSERS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 28, 2021 02:01PM

If it is a lie that you've provided no links, data or images to support your claims, then it would be easy to prove I lied.

1. Repost your link to weather data that substantiates your Space Coast Weather claims.

2. Repost you link or street-view image substantiating your Great Forest claims.

3. Repost your link indicating that all of these articles from the past are incorrect.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/
http://www.chefsrecipes.org/show451.htm
https://fcnp.com/2007/02/14/falls-church-city-crime-report/
https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/273666/raising-the-bar/
https://fcnp.com/2015/09/18/f-c-s-fleming-powell-take-over-local-market-arent-scared-of-harris-teeter/
https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2009/10/26/story8.html

If you provide no links, you might as well simply admit that you are the liar.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 28, 2021 02:22PM

Eat shit, asshole...

You never saw any NWS Xmas weather data.
You never saw The Broad Street of 1986-97.
You never saw the CMYK street view.

You babble on anyway. Loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 28, 2021 02:33PM

LOL! No data, no links, no street-view images.

You had a very simple task. You couldn't provide a single link or image. Not one. You lied again when you called my claims lies.

You're a loser and a liar. There is no coming back from that defeat. But, please come back and let me torture and mock you some more. It's your only purpose in your pathetic life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 28, 2021 04:22PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL! No data, no links, no street-view images.

That’s right, douchebag. Just that big bad boot placed squarely up your pathetic lying butt once again. You are after all just a weakling little worthless ass-troll whose sorry shit stinks worse every day. FCC is all you can afford, but more than you deserve. Dipshit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 28, 2021 04:58PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > LOL! No data, no links, no street-view images.
>
> That’s right, douchebag.

I know that's right. You are incapable of substantiating your claims because they are all lies.

> Just that big bad
> boot placed squarely up your pathetic lying butt
> once again.

You'd actually need data, links and street-view images to do that. Dumbass.

> You are after all just a weakling
> little worthless ass-troll

Strange then that I am so thoroughly kicking your ass. You've been reduced to the laughing stock of this forum. That's pretty pathetic.

> whose sorry shit stinks
> worse every day.

I understand why the facts, data, links and street-view images upset you. If someone was posting things proving I was a liar, I'd be upset too. But, I'd never find myself in such an unenviable position. Of course, it all could have been avoided if you simply stopped lying.

> FCC is all you can afford,

LOL! From your own accounts of your assessments, your outside the beltway hovel with a carport is well within the range of what I can afford. After all, we know what the going rate is in my neighborhood. Your neighborhood? Well, you are too ashamed to even name it. Won't even provide a zip code. That embarrassing, eh?

> but
> more than you deserve.

You certainly don't deserve it. FCC is generally made up of well-adjusted, honest people who don't suffer from severe personality, emotional or mental disorders. You definitely don't fall into any of those categories.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 28, 2021 06:03PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
----------------------------------------------------
> Still pondering the possibility of a replenishment mission
> into town later on > > though. Fridges and pantries are starting
> to flash VACANCY signs, so something will need to be done about
> that soon.

So with the rain letting up just a bit, the supply run into town has happened, and we now have plenty of food and drink on hand to support us through this first day of Spring Training baseball on TV. The Nats will Be on in a little while, so that will he good. People in the stands at 20% capacity, which isn’t really good, but tons better than last year.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 28, 2021 06:16PM

LOL! Dope thinks that anyone cares about his trip to the grocery store. It certainly doesn't make his lies and blunders disappear.

Nats tie 4-4. Game ended a short while ago.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 28, 2021 06:48PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> From your own accounts of your assessments, your outside
> the beltway hovel with a carport is well within the range
> of what I can afford.

Please! You are a poorly educated, small-time, broke-ass dope in a dump. You can’t afford to live where I live, do what I do, or dine where I dine. These things will never change.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 28, 2021 07:02PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> You can’t afford to
> live where I live,

We know the going rate in my neighborhood. You are too ashamed to even say what zip code your outside the beltway hovel with a carport is in.

> do what I do, or

What you do is get caught lying on a local message board. You've been caught lying about Space Coast weather, Broad Street Grill and townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in Great Forest, just to name a few. What you do costs nothing.

> dine where I
> dine.

People with food stamps can get Subway in many places, dope. There's not a place you've ever boasted about that isn't within my reach. Usually, they are beneath my standards though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 28, 2021 07:54PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL! Dope thinks that anyone cares about his trip to the
> grocery store.

More interesting than anything in your sorry LTCF life today. The $18 per pound shrimp salad, for instance. Mmm, mmm, good!

> It certainly doesn't make his lies and blunders disappear.

Well, there aren’t any of those, so........

> Nats tie 4-4. Game ended a short while ago.

Yeah, the wife has the MLB package on her iPad. The point of course is to watch the game. As I’ve already done twice today around that grocery store run. Just another thing you simply can’t fathom at all, I’m guessing. Six more games to choose from tomorrow. Cool.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: FPEEJ ()
Date: February 28, 2021 08:02PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ Four dumbshit, know-nothing lies in a row.
> FAIL, FAIL, FAIL, FAIL.
> LOSERS


OK, Pottymouth, since you say what I said are lies, that means when I said you had all these awards, honors, citations & degrees, that was a lie. It's your words, Gerund Boy, not mine. You called what I said "lies". Now since you were the 1st. 1 to say you had all these awards, honors, citations & degrees, I'm just repeating what you said. But if they're lies, that means they were lies when you said them in by the 1st place. So you just admitted you've been lying. CONGRATULATIONS, Pottymouth! You just put your "Big Bad Boot" in your mouth AGAIN! Congratulations, Gerund Boy on making an ass of yourself AGAIN, for all of FFXU to see! NICE WORK, Pottymouth!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 28, 2021 08:02PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Well, there aren’t any of those, so........

You've been caught lying about Space Coast weather, Broad Street Grill and townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in Great Forest, just to name a few.

> Yeah, the wife has the MLB package on her iPad.
> The point of course is to watch the game.

Which is how I knew the score and when it ended.

> As
> I’ve already done twice today around that
> grocery store run. Just another thing you simply
> can’t fathom at all, I'm guessing.

Keep guessing. I can watch it on any of my devices, including any of the large televisions.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Here, I'll be nice tonight... ()
Date: February 28, 2021 08:04PM

Save the old guy some of his carport:

Buy One, Get One Footlong Sub
Apply promo code FREEFOOTLONG
Expires 4/14/21

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 28, 2021 08:26PM

Ooooh! Lucky him! He can enjoy one slop sub and put another in his family-room fridge! Can he get BOGO with food stamps?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 28, 2021 08:59PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You've been caught lying about Space Coast
> weather, Broad Street Grill and townhouses
> "painted in a questionable array of colors" in
> Great Forest, just to name a few.

Three strikes and you’re out, loser.

> Which is how I knew the score and when it ended.

No, you went and looked it up as soon as I mentioned it. Such an intemperate little turd.

> Keep guessing. I can watch it on any of my
> devices, including any of the large televisions.

Except that you don’t. You choose instead to remain as ignorant with regard to baseball as to so many other subjects. Stupid shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: February 28, 2021 09:04PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Three strikes and you’re out, loser.

Not according to the umpire. All your lies have you riding the pine.

You might be able to get back in the game if you could substantiate your bogus claims. Of course, you can't. You're below bush league.

> Except that you don’t. You choose instead to
> remain as ignorant with regard to baseball as to
> so many other subjects. Stupid shit.


Of course I do. I can get it on all of my devices. Apparently that's too much for you to grasp.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 28, 2021 09:48PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ooooh! Lucky him! He can enjoy one slop sub and
> put another in his family-room fridge! Can he get
> BOGO with food stamps?

Sheesh! Butthurt much, loser? Just as an FYI, the two fridges that you envy so much are both full size units. One has a bottom freezer, and the other is a side-by-side. It’s about an eight-foot walk to go around the corner from one to the other. It’s certainly a luxury of some sort in the minds of many, but we find it more than worthwhile, and we’re experts at knowing what’s worthwhile.

Did have a sub for lunch today, by the way, but not from Subway. Roast beef, cheddar, arugula and horseradish mayo on a fresh yeasty ficelle. Nice.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: February 28, 2021 10:51PM

Why would a fridge cause butthurt? One in the kitchen. One in the garage. One in the wet bar. You seem to have none of those. Fridges or rooms.

Reminder:

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Well, there aren’t any of those, so........

You've been caught lying about Space Coast weather, Broad Street Grill and townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in Great Forest, just to name a few.

> Yeah, the wife has the MLB package on her iPad.
> The point of course is to watch the game.

Which is how I knew the score and when it ended.

> As
> I’ve already done twice today around that
> grocery store run. Just another thing you simply
> can’t fathom at all, I'm guessing.

Keep guessing. I can watch it on any of my devices, including any of the large televisions.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: February 28, 2021 11:31PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ FourAll I post is dumbshit, know-nothing lies in a row& potty mouth tantrums.
> FAIL, FAIL, FAIL, FAIL is all I do.
> I'm the king of the LOSERS


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 01, 2021 10:29AM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We know the going rate in my neighborhood.

LOL! We know that YOUR neighborhood for some quite untethered reason has an abundance of Generacs, and it's a safe bet that it's neither Brookmont nor Brockmont, but could you mention one more time just which neighborhood it is that you calim to be your own? Do you now or have you ever maintained an actual residence there? Can you explain why you know so much less than I do about what goes on there? Clown!

> You are too ashamed to even say what zip code your
> outside the beltway hovel with a carport is in.

Ashamed??? Hardly. This is as grand and widely admired a neighborhood as any in the area, but as I have explained before, we simply do not want bands of bitter, emotionally unstable, Proud Boy types (you know who you are) coming out this way to go 'trick or treating' or anything of the like. You know quite enough about the Sweet Spot as is, so kindly keep your distance and merely envy from afar.

> People with food stamps can get Subway in many
> places, dope.

Can you tell us where it is that they can't?

> There's not a place you've ever boasted about that
> isn't within my reach. Usually, they are beneath my
> standards though.

Yes. I know you prefer strip mall Mediterranean places and dime-store steak houses, don't you? Walked over to Westover any time lately, Fraud Boy? What an unholy farce you make of yourself!

REMINDER...

You never saw any NWS Xmas weather data.
You never saw The Broad Street of 1986-97.
You never saw the CMYK street view.



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2021 10:36AM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 01, 2021 10:52AM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why would a fridge cause butthurt?

You'll have to ask yourself that question, but as you do suffer from much butthurt from many different sources, it may be that isolating the part triggered by our two full-size, in-house refrigerators may (like so many others) be a difficult task for you to accomplish. If it's any help, each of these units is surrounded by high-end, custom-built wood cabinetry. The kind built from scratch not in a factory, but in his shop by an actual cabinet-maker. Very classy!

> Keep guessing. I can watch it on any of my
> devices, including any of the large televisions.

I disdain the penis-envy-like nonsense of the super-sized TV crowd. These are poeple who used to sit in the front row at the movie theater when they were kids and never reocvered from the trauma of it. Losers, all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: March 01, 2021 11:05AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > We know the going rate in my neighborhood.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Can you
> explain why you know so much less than I do about
> what goes on there?


So Old Pottymouth admits he's obsessed with FC. CONGRATULATIONS, Dimwit, first post of the day & you've already put your "Big Bad Boot" in your own mouth, AGAIN! SCORE 1 FOR OLD POTTYMOUTH!



>
> > You are too ashamed to even say what zip code
> your
> > outside the beltway hovel with a carport is in.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> envy from
> afar.


You're the onlu 1 here who thinks anybody envies a nasty, disgusting potty mouth old man like you. The rest of us are smarter & you're too stupid to see anything different. Seriously, Dimwit, NOBODY here envies you; NO-O-O-O-O-BODY, as Ralph Brown used to say.



>
> > People with food stamps can get Subway in many
> > places, dope.
>
> Can you tell us where it is that they can't?


Can you tell us if there's anybody here who cares? Oh, maybe you do.


>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
> REMINDER...
>
> You never saw any NWS Xmas weather data.
> You never saw The Broad Street of 1986-97.
> You never saw the CMYK street view.



REMINDER TO OLD POTTYMOUTH:

You ain't never showed us nothing from the NWS website to show his website's info is wrong.

You ain't never posted nothing to show what the people who worked there said is wrong.

We ain't never seen it b\c you ain't never posted it b\c it don't exist.

Until you post something from the NWS website that shows his website's info is wrong, what he posted from his website stands.

Until you post something that shows what those people who worked there said is wrong, what he posted stands.

Until you post a pic of those "questionable array of colors", the pic he posted stands.

To sum it up, Pottymouth, until you post something that shows what he said is wrong, everything he posted stands.


In short, Dimwit, you lose. As usual. Now, since it's raining & the neighborhood kids aren't on your lawn, so you'll miss a highlight of your day yelling at them to get off it, isn't it time to have your Depends changed?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: VDHJE ()
Date: March 01, 2021 11:12AM

Pointer outer of things Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > seven figure city.... Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > We know the going rate in my neighborhood.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > you know so much less than I do
> about
> > what goes on there?
>
>
> So Old Pottymouth
>
>
>
>
>
>
> >
> > > You are too ashamed
> >
> > >
>
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > envy from
> > afar.
>
>
>
>
>
> Dimwit, NOBODY
> NO-O-O-O-O-BODY, as Ralph Brown
> used to say.
>
>
>
> >
> > > Subway
>
> > >
> >
> > Can
>
>
> Can
>
>
>
> >
> > >
> >
> > >
> >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
> POTTYMOUTH:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> To sum it up, Pottymouth, until you post something
> that shows what he said is wrong, everything he
> posted stands.
>
>
> In short, Dimwit, you lose. As usual. Now, since
> it's raining & the neighborhood kids aren't on
> your lawn, so you'll miss a highlight of your day
> yelling at them to get off it, isn't it time to
> have your Depends changed?


Gerund Boy's already said he ain't gona show no proof. What a self-righteous asswipe. It's funny, though, he declared himself the loser when he did it. But what do you expect from a natural loser like him?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 01, 2021 12:33PM

LOL! Didn’t take long for a couple of obvious sorry-ass sock-puppets to show up. It all happens like clockwork with those who live life on LTCF-time. The fools!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 01, 2021 12:34PM

Well, the gravely wounded Whiffies seem to have made no meaningful progress at all since last revealing themselves as nothing but simple slaves to rank ignorance, envy, and butthurt. Sucks to be them alright. Meanwhile, out here is the sumptuous Sweet Spot that so surely chafes their sorry broke-ass butts no end, these on-again-off-again rains are now finally coming to an end. We've had better than an inch and a half out of all this, but we should be seeing clear skies once again before sunset rolls around, and those are expected t dominate now for the next ten days or so. Cool!

Domintting nothring but the feeble minds of a tattered bunch of worthless far-right fringe illiterates of course was last night's disgraceful bit of false bluster and anti-democracy blather from the dearly departed Ex-President Ding Dong. What a foghorn of foolishness that asswipe is! Meanwhile, Real President Joe is seemingly going to put his much-needed $15 minimum wage proposals on the short-term shelf, rather than see them cause further delays in what are desperately needed COVID and related relief provisions needed if we are to move beyond the across the board economic disaster cooked up by Dum-Dum Donald. Keep in mind that there will come a second chance to ignore the notions of the Senate Parliamentarian in deciding what may or may not be included in a reconciliation bill. Been done many times before, and certainly can be done again, if needed.

In other news, it was certainly nice to sit and watch some close to almost real baseball for a change last night, though a foolish Nats error blew up a 2-run lead in the ninth. Today, we will have a biweekly visit by the cleaning people to deal with (expensive, but worth it), but the family room (fridge and all) will still be immersed in an afternoon of first ATL=BOS, and then CHW-ANA. Each of those games will come with a much better announcing crew than the awful and pitifully provincial Dan and Jim STL duo that worked yesterday's game. They're darned close to unbearable.

So of course are conditions in the disgraceful piss-pot of Falls Church City. Things aee kind of coming apart at the seams over there now as a second FCCPS Board member has just announced her resignation only days after an interim member had been named to sit in for the first one. So long, Shawna Russell, hello. somebody else whose name we don't know yet. I'm sure ir will all work out for the best, though. Just as the Water Wars did.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: JLLWU ()
Date: March 01, 2021 12:45PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL! Didn’t take long for a couple of obvious
> sorry-ass sock-puppets to show up. It all happens
> like clockwork with those who live life on
> LTCF-time. The fools!

HEY GERUND BOY! We ain't the FC guy's sock puppets. We are some troll's sock puppets, but not the FC guy's. The only thing we got in common w/the FC guy is we're all living in your head rent free. Oh, & our contempt for your lying loser potty mouth.

DOLT.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: March 01, 2021 01:24PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> REMINDER...
>
> You never saw any NWS Xmas weather data.

Not only did I see it, I lived it. Let’s not forget that I’ve posted links to data. You haven’t.

> You never saw The Broad Street of 1986-97.

I saw and visited Broad Street Grill which occupied the space currently occupied by Dogwood Tavern. You continue to foolishly deny it existed, despite the fact that the historical record is replete with evidence showing it existed.

> You never saw the CMYK street view.

Neither have you as it relates to anything related to the Great Forest neighborhood.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...150151152153154155156157158159160...LastNext
Current Page: 155 of 167


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **      **  ********  **     **  **     **  ******** 
 **  **  **  **        **     **   **   **   **       
 **  **  **  **        **     **    ** **    **       
 **  **  **  ******    **     **     ***     ******   
 **  **  **  **         **   **     ** **    **       
 **  **  **  **          ** **     **   **   **       
  ***  ***   ********     ***     **     **  ******** 
This forum powered by Phorum.