HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...146147148149150151152153154155156Next
Current Page: 154 of 156
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 22, 2021 01:25PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Your shit gets weaker with each passing post,
> Linus.

Baseless bluster from a badly beaten buffoon.

> NWS undercut your bogus weather claims
> before you ever made them.

NWS data from your preferred NWS Weather Station show you are lying.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

You've yet to explain the discrepancy in what you claim and what the data indicate.

> The north side of W
> Broad Street is not the south side,

Nobody ever said it was. But, Dogwood Tavern is on the north side and YOU were the first to mention Dogwood. In response, I merely noted that Dogwood was once home to Broad Street Grill. After that, you then proceeded to rant and rave like a lunatic about the south side of W. Broad. It is irrelevant as we were discussing Dogwood, which is on the north side of the street.

> and 2008 is no
> part of either the late 80’s or the early
> 90’s.

Nobody ever claimed it was. The late 80s or early 90s are irrelevant to teh fact that Dogwood Tavern is in a spot once occupied by Broad Street Grill.

> Concurrent Dogwood menus disagree among
> themselves with regard to the price of a Buffalo
> Chicken Wrap,

A heavy-hitting hospitality industry insider would be able to find the present-day up-to-date menu. You couldn't. Anyone who visits their homepage would be able to find it. And, if there were discrepancies among menus dug up from the corners of the web, a heavy-hitting hospitality industry insider would be able to discern which was the current menu. You couldn't

> not to mention with that of the
> sandwich of the same name at Bear Branch Tavern,


Bear Branch Tavern
https://www.bearbranchtavern.com/menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buttermilk fried chicken, classic buffalo sauce, shredded iceberg, Jack cheese, tomato, house blue cheese dressing, flour tortilla.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Jack Cheese - CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Blue Cheese Dressing - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

Dogwood Tavern (132 W. Broad St. aka the previous home of Broad St. Grill)
https://www.dogwoodtavern.com/Menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buffalo dipped crispy chicken tenders, Jack cheese, shredded iceberg, sliced tomato & blue cheese dressing in a grilled flour tortilla. Served with choice of side.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Jack Cheese- CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Blue Cheese Dressing - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

> yet another area restaurant that you have never
> been to.

Why would I travel outside the beltway to some minor-league outpost of a restaurant that has a substantially similar menu right down the street?

> At the same time, you have had a long
> time now to use your supposedly vast google skills
> to track down the CMYK street view, but you have
> either failed to accomplish that,

There is no proof of that. In order for that to be true, you'd need to provide that street-view link or image. You still aren't man enough to provide it. Nut up, buttercup.

> or you have
> succeeded while since lying about what you saw.

There's an easy way to prove I am lying. The fact that you haven't taken that route is only further proof you are lying.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 22, 2021 01:28PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > No sockpuppets are needed to dispense with a
> lying
> > fraud like you.
>
> What is it then that drives your continued blatant
> and widespread use of sock-piuppets?

Not a single one. None are needed by me. You need them to exist to sooth your fragile ego. Maybe get some Dunn Loring bored moms or a castoff from the MD suburbs to help you soothe those wounds, fraud.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 22, 2021 02:38PM

Fucked at every turn, the simpleton Copy & Paste shit-slinger boy tars only his own lying, cornered, loser-ass self. What a worthless and pathetic dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 22, 2021 04:29PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fucked at every turn,

Remind me again when that was?

Was that when you got caught lying about Space Coast weather? You said one thing and the actual data recorded in real time from your preferred weather station said something different. You still can't account for that discrepancy.

Was it when you denied the fact that Broad Street Grill once occupied the spot currently occupied by Dogwood Tavern? As you are well aware by now, the historical record is replete with evidence showing that to be the case.

Was it when you, a self proclaimed hospitality industry insider tight with Vintage ownership, were unable to find the current up-to-date Dogwood Tavern menu? Or was it when you further fucked up about the Buffalo Chicken Wrap available at both locations?

I'm scratching my head trying to figure out which turn I was fucked at. All I've seen is you fall down face first in a pile of your own bullshit. It's had to have been quite embarrassing for you whether you want to admit it or not.

> the simpleton Copy & Paste

When you tell the same lie over and over again, expect the same facts to be thrown in your fat tace.

> shit-slinger boy tars only his own lying,
> cornered, loser-ass self.

LOL! YOU are the one cornered by your lies and stupidity.

Refute any of the following statements with actual evidence showing they are lies.

There are no townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in the Great Forest neighborhood.

On day one of my most recent trip to the Space Coast, the high temperature was 72 degrees. There was minimal precipitation that occurred only at or after sunset. Winds were calm that day until well after sunset.

On day two of my most recent trip to the Space Coast, the high temperature was 76 degrees. There was minimal precipitation that occurred only at or after sunset. Winds were calm that day until well after sunset.

Dogwood Tavern occupies the space of 132 W. Broad St., which was once occupied by Broad Street Grill.

Do you have any actual evidence to dispute any of the claims above?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 22, 2021 04:52PM

They’re all worthless crap, as you know. You’ve been caught by NWS, by weak-ass Google skill, and by your own pathetic admissions. Sucks to be you as always.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: UFMHJ ()
Date: February 22, 2021 05:09PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Alphabet-boi is such a fraud and coincidentally
> has been for so many years now.
> Stand back, and stand by.


Gerund Boy proves every day what a potty mouth childish fake he is. It's why he has 8 FFXU trolls & their sock puppets living in his head rent free

Sux2B him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 22, 2021 05:12PM

Eat shit, sock-puppet moron.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 22, 2021 05:21PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They’re all worthless crap, as you know.

I know them to all be true statements. You know them to all be true. I know that you have no actual evidence to refute a single claim made. Why is that? Because they are true statements. Your lack of any actual evidence dooms your lost cause here.

Your bullshit asserted without evidence is disposed of with actual evidence.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 22, 2021 06:08PM

Pack it up, Linus. You are just the same old ignorant lying sorry ass as ever. You are just such a weak and hopelessly little piece of shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 22, 2021 06:47PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pack it up, Linus.

Would you like me to leave this thread?

> You are just the same old
> ignorant lying sorry ass as ever.


Refute any of the following statements with actual evidence showing they are lies.

There are no townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in the Great Forest neighborhood.

On day one of my most recent trip to the Space Coast, the high temperature was 72 degrees. There was minimal precipitation that occurred only at or after sunset. Winds were calm that day until well after sunset.

On day two of my most recent trip to the Space Coast, the high temperature was 76 degrees. There was minimal precipitation that occurred only at or after sunset. Winds were calm that day until well after sunset.

Dogwood Tavern occupies the space of 132 W. Broad St., which was once occupied by Broad Street Grill.

Do you have any actual evidence to dispute any of the claims above? If I am lying, you could easily do it. You won't because you are the liar.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Classic FFXU Fails ()
Date: February 22, 2021 06:54PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pack it up, Linus. You are just the same old
> ignorant lying sorry ass as ever. You are just
> such a weak and hopelessly little piece of shit.


You actually took time out of your life to check the weather where he was on vacation?

LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 22, 2021 07:17PM

Classic FFXU Fails Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You actually took time out of your life to check
> the weather where he was on vacation?
>
> LOL!


Are you surprised by that level of obsession? The stalker reads the Falls Church News Press more than anyone in Falls Church.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: February 22, 2021 07:21PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Classic FFXU Fails Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You actually took time out of your life to
> check
> > the weather where he was on vacation?
> >
> > LOL!
>
>
> Are you surprised by that level of obsession? The
> stalker reads the Falls Church News Press more
> than anyone in Falls Church.


& Pottymouth reminds us 50X a day how icky FC supposably is, but pays more attention to it than anybody what lives there.

Sure sign of a fake.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Miami Mike ()
Date: February 22, 2021 07:27PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > They’re.
>
>
> I know that you have no
> actual evidence to refute a single claim made.
> Why is that? Because they are true statements.
> Your lack of any actual evidence dooms your lost
> cause here.
>
> Your bullshit asserted without evidence is
> disposed of with actual evidence.

Obviously you don't get it. If his unbacked up say-so ain't no evidence, his potty mouth 5th grade tantrums are definitely conclusive proof. Get with the program, Bubb-o.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: February 22, 2021 07:29PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pack it up, Linus. You are just the same old
> ignorant lying sorry ass as ever. You are just
> such a weak and hopelessly little piece of shit.


MY, MY! Your whole family must be proud! Look at that potty mouth name calling! Such a PRECOCIOUS 5th grader!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: JSWTU ()
Date: February 22, 2021 07:32PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eat shit, sock-puppet moron.


Thanks for proving me right again Gerund Boy. You're nothing but a potty mouth name caller who can't prove his case. Better be careful of your potty mouth, , Gerund Boy, or you're going to get sent to the Vice Principal & he'll get out the leather strap. Then you'll REALLY be butthurt as you sit in the Detention Hall.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Bunny Boiler ()
Date: February 22, 2021 10:01PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Classic FFXU Fails Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You actually took time out of your life to
> check
> > the weather where he was on vacation?
> >
> > LOL!
>
>
> Are you surprised by that level of obsession? The
> stalker reads the Falls Church News Press more
> than anyone in Falls Church.


That is some weird ass stalker stuff. Can't imagine caring about anyone on this dumb fucking forum enough to even think of doing something like that.

You own his head free and clear.

Yeah, yeah... sock puppets, Falls Church, blah blah blah

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: February 22, 2021 10:38PM

You are my sockpuppet. Remember that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pointer Outer of Things ()
Date: February 23, 2021 12:45AM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You are my sockpuppet. Remember that.

Gotta be better than being Old Pottymouth's sock puppet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 23, 2021 11:58AM

Well, where so little was expected, the Whiffies have managed to accomplish nothing at all. Stil stymied by the real-time words of actual NWS. Still stuck behind the 8-ball of the CMYK street view. Still stalled on the wrong side of the street and ten years too late to have known the pleasures of The Broad Street. Lost it all in the Water Wars as well, never ate at Brine, still can't find Brockmont, but can see imaginary views and awnings at venues along 123. And even though branzino is back on the menu at PIZZERIA Orso after an extended absence, the place is still rated this morning by TripAdvisor as just the 49th best Italian dining spot in Nova. Apparently, their game has not yet been stepped up sufficiently. Ciao, Ozzie's, and Pazzo Pomodoro are all of course still in the Top Five.

And it looks like a long awaited break in the weather is on our doorstep out here in the delightful in any case Sweet Spot. It was 32 dgrees outside when I first got up, but we're up a welcome 11 degrees so far from that mark, and we should see 11 more added before we find our high for the day. All sun and no rain today, but some high winds are expected to blow through this afternoon. Gusts of up to 50 mph will be possible.

Nt a lot of political news to munch on. Mrs. Ted Cruz feels violated that the family's Escape-from-Texas plans were so mocked in the press. Congress is starting to take its look at the origins and bases of the Jan 6 Capitol riot, and GOP-types are show-boating about not supporting cabinet nominees they were never going to vote for to begin with. You can extend a hand to these pompous partisans, but don't expect more than to see it slapped.

In other news,long-time Nats bull[pen piece Tyler Clippard (just turned 36) has signed a $2.25M deal with ARZ that includes a $3.5M option or a $500K buyoput. Nice numbers for a nice guy. For their part, the Nats have inked RH rleiver Jeremy Jeffress (33) to a minor lague deal. He;ll make $1.25M if he makes th ebig club, He's at times be od All Start caliber, but not so much at other ttimes. Still young enough to have a good year in him, so Rizzo will roll some low-cost dice and see what turns up. Free-agent RHP Anibal Sanchez (36) is also taking a wait and see approach, rebuffing some MLB offers after a recent workout pending a look-see at how 2021 COVID protocols work out. Nats fans might like to see him don his colored glasses and rejoin Gerardo Parra in the DC dugout, but that's no sure thing at all.

It is of course a sure thing that Falls Church City is going nowhere fast. The Siorry City is trying to one-at-a-time buy up residential units it can tuen into affordable housing, bu the likelihood is that residents will continue to overpay in comparison to nicer areas nearby. Same as it ever was.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 23, 2021 12:13PM

LOL! Dope thinks his unread wall of text makes his blunders and lies go away.

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pack it up, Linus.

Would you like me to leave this thread?

> You are just the same old
> ignorant lying sorry ass as ever.


Refute any of the following statements with actual evidence showing they are lies.

There are no townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in the Great Forest neighborhood.

On day one of my most recent trip to the Space Coast, the high temperature was 72 degrees. There was minimal precipitation that occurred only at or after sunset. Winds were calm that day until well after sunset.

On day two of my most recent trip to the Space Coast, the high temperature was 76 degrees. There was minimal precipitation that occurred only at or after sunset. Winds were calm that day until well after sunset.

Dogwood Tavern occupies the space of 132 W. Broad St., which was once occupied by Broad Street Grill.

Do you have any actual evidence to dispute any of the claims above? If I am lying, you could easily do it. You won't because you are the liar.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 23, 2021 12:18PM

^^^ Dope thinks his triggered copy-and-paste makes any dent at all in the overwhelming case built against him. Fool.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: February 23, 2021 12:38PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ Dope thinks his triggered copy-and-paste makes
> any dent at all in the overwhelming case built
> against him. Fool.


LOLOLOL. A guy who "builds" his "case" against the FC guy on words he never backs up, unshown "proof" and potty mouth temper tantrums typical of a 5th grader calls him a "fool".

Is there no lower limit to your stupidity, Pottymouth?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 23, 2021 12:55PM

^^^ What a surprise to see this Linus-like idiot show up. NWS, 1986, and CMYK, baby.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Cloudy at upper elevations ()
Date: February 23, 2021 01:18PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ What a surprise to see this Linus-like idiot
> show up. NWS, 1986, and CMYK, baby.


Why can't you ever stay on subject old man?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 23, 2021 01:35PM

Te subject now is sock-puppets, Linus.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 23, 2021 01:50PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ Dope thinks his triggered copy-and-paste makes
> any dent at all in the overwhelming case built
> against him. Fool.


An overwhelming case would require actual evidence.

Actual evidence looks like this:

There are no townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in the Great Forest neighborhood.

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

On day one of my most recent trip to the Space Coast, the high temperature was 72 degrees. There was minimal precipitation that occurred only at or after sunset. Winds were calm that day until well after sunset.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19

On day two of my most recent trip to the Space Coast, the high temperature was 76 degrees. There was minimal precipitation that occurred only at or after sunset. Winds were calm that day until well after sunset.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

Dogwood Tavern occupies the space of 132 W. Broad St., which was once occupied by Broad Street Grill.

https://web.archive.org/web/20000303202817/http://www.broadstreetgrill.com/

So, do you have any actual evidence?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 23, 2021 01:58PM

Read my lips: NWS, 1986, and CMYK. Dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 23, 2021 02:26PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Read my lips: NWS, 1986, and CMYK. Dope.


That's not actual evidence, lying dumbass.

Again, this is what actual evidence looks like.

There are no townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in the Great Forest neighborhood.

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

On day one of my most recent trip to the Space Coast, the high temperature was 72 degrees. There was minimal precipitation that occurred only at or after sunset. Winds were calm that day until well after sunset.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19

On day two of my most recent trip to the Space Coast, the high temperature was 76 degrees. There was minimal precipitation that occurred only at or after sunset. Winds were calm that day until well after sunset.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

Dogwood Tavern occupies the space of 132 W. Broad St., which was once occupied by Broad Street Grill.

https://web.archive.org/web/20000303202817/http://www.broadstreetgrill.com/

Do you see how that works? A statement is made, then that statement is supported by unbiased, unvarnished and undisputed actual evidence.

So, do you have any actual evidence?

C'mon, nut up, buttercup.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 23, 2021 02:48PM

See the post above, dumbfuck. Your vacation was ruined, and like the inside of Brine or Fiola Mare, you never saw either The Broad Street or the CMYK street view. You are just a totally out of the loop dope..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 23, 2021 03:04PM

So, you have no actual evidence. None.

Your "overwhelming case" just fell apart like a Chinese motorcycle.

Face it, your case never even looked good on paper.

Per usual, you got beat by facts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 23, 2021 04:40PM

Eat shit, Linus. You and your entire eight-year catalog of outright lies here amount to no more than a worthless steaming pile of shit. You did not see any of the real-time NWS reporting, The Broad Street, or the CMYK street view, yet you argue with someone who has seen them all . This would be because you are just a sorry-ass total dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 23, 2021 05:11PM

Yeah, still not seeing any actual evidence from you.

An “overwhelming case” would have overwhelming evidence. You don’t even have a shred of evidence.

Do I need to show you again what actual evidence looks like?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Waiting for Godot ()
Date: February 23, 2021 06:22PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, still not seeing any actual evidence from
> you.
>


And you know that you never will. lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 23, 2021 06:45PM

Waiting for Godot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Yeah, still not seeing any actual evidence from
> > you.
> >
>
>
> And you know that you never will. lol


Of course I know that, but it shouldn't stand in the way of me mocking him for it. Let it be a constant reminder that he is a confirmed liar.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 23, 2021 07:19PM

Sock-puppet FAIL. Linus is DEAD MEAT across the board. Never saw any of it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 23, 2021 07:26PM

Dumbass, your "overwhelming case" was undone by your complete lack of actual evidence.

While I know your fragile ego can't accept it, no sockpuppets are needed to dispense with a lying fraud like you. Actual factual evidence is all I need and all I use.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: February 23, 2021 07:27PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ What a surprise to see this Linus-like idiot
> show up. NWS, 1986, and CMYK, baby.


Let's lookit the record, OK, Pottymouth?

He's shown NWS links. You've shown words w/no backup.

He's cited articles and links on Broad Street. You've shown words w/no backup.

He's shown pictures to back up his words. You've shown words w/no backup.

Besides your words w/no backup, you've shown name calling and a potty mouth.

3 for him
-5 for you. Looks like he OWNS your loser ass, Pottymouth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: DVWXP ()
Date: February 23, 2021 07:41PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eat shit, Linus. You and your entire eight-year
> catalog of outright lies here amount to no more
> than a worthless steaming pile of shit.

No evidence. No proof. No links. Just a potty mouth tantrum you'd expect
from a 5th grader. WELL DONE, Gerund Boy!

> You did
> not see any of the real-time NWS reporting,


You haven't shown what the NWS said. He did, Gerund Boy.

> The
> Broad Street,

He's got links & citations. Where are yours, Gerund Boy?

> or the CMYK street view,


He's shown pics to contradict what you say. Where are the pics to back up what you're trying to say, Gerund Boy?

> yet you
> argue with someone who has seen them all .


He's showing proof to show you're a lying Gerund Boy. All you do is lie, Gerund Boy. Let's see the proof to back up what you're saying. Np proof means a lying Gerund Boy. No surprise.


> This
> would be because you are just a sorry-ass total
> dope.


The dope is the loser who's not showing proof. 1 of you is showing proof. 1 of you isn't. The FC guy's shown his proof 50X. You haven't shown your once. Look like you're the loser, Gerund Boy. No surprise.


Gerund Boy to reply with potty mouth tantrum in 8.....7........6......5......4.....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 23, 2021 07:58PM

Tonight, you assholes will be eating more crow, while I’ll be having the Boccocini di Salsiccia from Pazzo Pomodoro in Vienna. Who’s your daddy?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 23, 2021 08:24PM

If you had some actual evidence to support your claims, we might be eating crow. Until that happens you are still lying face down in a pile of your own bullshit.

Actual evidence, got any?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: When will you realize that... ()
Date: February 23, 2021 08:32PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tonight, you assholes will be eating more crow,
> while I’ll be having the Boccocini di Salsiccia
> from Pazzo Pomodoro in Vienna. Who’s your
> daddy?


Nobody gives a single fuck?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: February 23, 2021 09:11PM

It's just another feeble attempt to distract from his lies and blunders. Of course nobody cares about his sausage and cheese.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: MUXWJ ()
Date: February 23, 2021 09:20PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tonight, you assholes will be eating more crow,
> while I’ll be having the Boccocini di Salsiccia
> from Pazzo Pomodoro in Vienna. Who’s your
> daddy?


Know what I had, Gerund Boy? Hot dogs and beer. Know why? Cause I like 'em, Gerund Boy that's why. I don't got nothing to prove to nobody by spending all this money on all this fancy-schmancy stuff just so I can shitpost about it on some dumb ass internet message board.

Unlike you, Gerund Boy, I ain't no potty mouth loser with severe insecurity.

I had hot dog and beer for dinner, Gerund Boy and I don't care who knows it.

WHO'S your daddy now, loser?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: blunt ()
Date: February 23, 2021 09:43PM

HaHa

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 24, 2021 02:15AM

As a Nats season-ticket plan-holder since 2005 and maker of many trips to Spring Training, I can certainly appreciate the idea of a dog and a beer. But not as an upper limit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: February 24, 2021 06:47AM

You have no appreciation for the facts or the truth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: XPYHU ()
Date: February 24, 2021 07:47AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As a Nats season-ticket plan-holder since 2005 and
> maker of many trips to Spring Training, I can
> certainly appreciate the idea of a dog and a beer.


The tix you hock that leaky roof, drafty window & sagging car port typical suburban house for, Gerund Boy? As falling apart as that dump is, it's a wonder you can get anything for it. Of course, you might be lying about the whole thing since you don't do nothing but lie anyhow.

& Who said the hot dogs & beer were "upper limits", Gerund Boy? So besides lying, now you put words in people's mouth, huh? What a phoney.




> But not as an upper limit.

Unlike you, Gerund Boy, I don't got nothing to prove to nobody. I ain't no insecure loser like you who's gotta flash all this made up BS everywhere.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 24, 2021 08:20AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> maker of many trips to Spring Training,

Yet thought the Space Coast was in North Florida. Yikes! Fraud alert!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 24, 2021 08:25AM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You have no appreciation for the facts or the truth.

I am strong and proud enough to deal in fact and reason. As nothing more than a desperate low-life shit-slinging fraud, you are too weak and timid to approach either one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: February 24, 2021 09:45AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You have no appreciation for the facts or the
> truth.
>



> I am strong and proud enough to deal in fact and
> reason.


ANOTHER lie, Pottymouth. All you do is lie, call people names and spew potty mouth tantrums. None of those involve either fact or reason. They involve childishness.


>As nothing more than a desperate low-life
> shit-slinging fraud, you are too weak and timid to
> approach either one.


More 5th grade potty mouth and name calling.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 24, 2021 09:47AM

XPYHU Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The tix you hock that leaky roof, drafty window &
> sagging car port typical suburban house for,
> Gerund Boy?

Poor stumbling little Alphabet-boi. The roof and 25-year old skylights were replaced in 2012. 40-year warranty on that, so we're not really expecting problems for a while yet. Cost was $22K and every penny pf that is still officially outstanding on the equity line. Last phase of window upgrades was in 2004. Top of the line, triple-glazed, argon-filled units that have looked and performed beautifully since Day-1. Eight casements and an imposing 60-inch picture window needing to have its framing replaced as well. $6K at the time, but actually paid off soon after. Current carport didn't exist until 2005 as part of a much larger $135K remodeling. That one is paid off as well.

> As falling apart as that dump is, it's a wonder
> you can get anything for it.

Well, it's not for sale at any price, and while we haven't yet seen the County's latest assessment, last year's was just north of $1.5M. An actual appraisal would come in at more than that however.

> of course, you might be lying about the whole thing
> since you don't do nothing but lie anyhow.

Eat your heart out, shit-piece. By the way, the Bocconcini di Salsiccia was excellent as usual last night, as was the meat ravioli that had been reserved for breakfast this morning. Still have a 4-cheese personal pizza in waiting for lunch-time today. Good eats for those who can afford them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: NPVXJ ()
Date: February 24, 2021 10:35AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> XPYHU Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The tix you hock that leaky roof, drafty window
> &
> > sagging car port typical suburban house for,
> > Gerund Boy?
>
> The roof and
> 25-year old skylights were replaced in 2012.
> 40-year warranty on that, so we're not really
> expecting problems for a while yet. Cost was $22K
> and every penny pf that is still officially
> outstanding on the equity line. Last phase of
> window upgrades was in 2004. Top of the line,
> triple-glazed, argon-filled units that have looked
> and performed beautifully since Day-1. Eight
> casements and an imposing 60-inch picture window
> needing to have its framing replaced as well. $6K
> at the time, but actually paid off soon after.
> Current carport didn't exist until 2005 as part of
> a much larger $135K remodeling. That one is paid
> off as well.
>


More lies from a potty mouth Gerund Boy. Nobody believes you. All you do is lie. You've been shown up as a fake at least 500X on this thread alone. When asked for proof, all you do is answer with lies, name calling and empty & unbacked up words.. You shouldn't wonder why nobody believes you, but then you don't got no concept of reason or fact, just potty mouth tantrums like what you'd expect from a 5th grader..




> > As falling apart as that dump is, it's a wonder
>
> > you can get anything for it.
>
> Well, it's not for sale at any price,


Nobody wants to buy your falling apart shack, Gerund Boy.


> and while we
> haven't yet seen the County's latest assessment,
> last year's was just north of $1.5M. An actual
> appraisal would come in at more than that however.
>



Nobody believes you. All you do is lie.


>
> > of course, you might be lying about the whole
> thing
> > since you don't do nothing but lie anyhow.
>
> Eat your heart out, shit-piece. By the way, the
> Bocconcini di Salsiccia was excellent as usual
> last night, as was the meat ravioli that had been
> reserved for breakfast this morning. Still have a
> 4-cheese personal pizza in waiting for lunch-time
> today. Good eats for those who can afford them.

Nobody cares, Pottymouth. We're sure you're lying about that too but you overestimate your importance like the smug, wife beating asshole you are. Nobody gives a shit what a disgusting buttwipe Gerund Boy eats. Nobody wants to be anything like the repulsive asshole you are, Pottymouth.

So nobody's eating their heart out over what a potty mouth, wife beating Gerund Boy asshole had for dinner last night.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 24, 2021 11:00AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You have no appreciation for the facts or the
> truth.
>
> I am strong and proud enough to deal in fact and
> reason.

People who deal in fact and reason provide actual evidence of their claims. You don't.

> As nothing more than a desperate low-life
> shit-slinging fraud, you are too weak and timid to
> approach either one.

And yet, I have actual evidence to support my claims.

There are no townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in the Great Forest neighborhood.

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

On day one of my most recent trip to the Space Coast, the high temperature was 72 degrees. There was minimal precipitation that occurred only at or after sunset. Winds were calm that day until well after sunset.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19

On day two of my most recent trip to the Space Coast, the high temperature was 76 degrees. There was minimal precipitation that occurred only at or after sunset. Winds were calm that day until well after sunset.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

Dogwood Tavern occupies the space of 132 W. Broad St., which was once occupied by Broad Street Grill.

https://web.archive.org/web/20000303202817/http://www.broadstreetgrill.com/

Where is your actual evidence?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 24, 2021 12:11PM

Well, whether it is simple envy of our having once again enjoyed an excellent meal or some other form of dumbass downscale dyspepsia, some of these worse than woozy Whiffies are indeed in a sorry state this morning. It appears that they will not be able to enjoy, as those of us out in the magnificent Sweet Spot do, a morning that began at 37 degrees, but has already reached the 50-degree mark with 60 perhaps still in range for later on in the day. The winds of Tuesday are gone now, leaving behind blue skies, bright sun, no chance of rain, and few if any reminders of all that wintry mix of just a few days ago. In fact, all of the next 7-10 days look like just some early signs of spring. Can't really complain about that.

Always able to complain of course is Ousted President Ding Dong who now believes hat the Supreme Court has become part of the 'witch hunt' by summarily ordering the release of years' worth of his tax documents to Manhattan DA, Cy Vance. There is little doubt that the grand jury will find interesting tidbits in those documents. The Neera Tanden smokescreen notwithstanding, Real President Joe continues to push forward, willing to hear the ideas of all comers with regard to his $1.9 trillion COVID relief package. Look for some give and take to occur folowed by much needed passage of the bill as modified.

In other news, ex-Nat teeny-bopper magnet Bryce Harper (28) says he feels 'no pain' from last year's back issues. How exciting for him. Meanwhile, the Nats note that long-term disussions with Juan Soto (22) didn't get far last year. They aren't likely to if carried out this year either. Soto is under team control in any case through 2024. Max Scherzer (36) meanwhile threw lightly off a mound Tuesday as he works his way back from an ankle sprained several weeks ago. No one knows yet what's really going on with MLB in 2021, but Max should pretty much be ready for whatever it is.

Never really ready for much of anything at all of course are the dregs and dross of dilapidated Falls Church City. Home mostly to despicable hicks and hucksters, the place is a fit refuge for neither man nor beast, existing mostly as a pointless 3-5 minutes for those driving through on the way from superior Point-A to superior Point-B. Such is life in the extremely Little City.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Arlington Democrat Cooperator ()
Date: February 24, 2021 12:12PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> XPYHU Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The
>
> >
> >
>
> little Alphabet-boi.


Our resident fascist just keeps up with his homophobic words. President Biden and Vice President Harris are going to make sure you're sent for reeducation so y ou understand homophobic words aren't acceptable. . I'm doing my part to help build a modern progressive society where thinking from the 50s like yours is taken away and replaced by correct thiknking. There''s no place for racist homophobes like you in the modern progressive society President Biden and Vice PResident Harris are leading us to build. And you're going to pay more taxes on your mansion, too. When poor black single mothers are living in broke down apartments and are about to get kicked out, it's racist of you to be living in a mansion.

have no fear, soon you';; be educated right.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: HDJYU ()
Date: February 24, 2021 12:19PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > seven figure city... Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > You have no appreciation for the facts or the
> > truth.
> >
> > I am strong and proud enough to deal in fact
> and
> > reason.
>
>
>
>
> >
> >
>
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Where is your actual evidence?


Obviously you don't get it. links to authoritative sites, citing authoritative sources and showing pics are NOT "actual evidence". "Actual evidence" is words backed up by zero, name calling and potty mouth temper tantrums. Get with the program, Me Bucko!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 24, 2021 12:24PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Where is your actual evidence?

Up your ass apparently, as you have never actually seen the relevant NWS real-time reporting, the inside (or outside) of The Broad Street of the 1980s or 1990s, or of course the CMYK street-view that lies so far beyond your feeble google skills and thus so tortures your corrupt heart and soul. That's just how much of a dreadful failure you are, Linus. Get used to it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: February 24, 2021 12:32PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Where is your actual evidence?
>
> Up your ass apparently, as you have never actually
> seen the relevant NWS real-time reporting,

So show us a link to it, Pottymouth, He showed his links. Show us yours.



> the
> inside (or outside) of The Broad Street of the
> 1980s or 1990s,

We saw his citations to back up what he said. Show us your citations, Pottymouth.



> or of course the CMYK street-view
> that lies so far beyond your feeble google skills


You say it's there, give us a link to it or a pic, Pottymouth. he showed us a pic. Show us yours, Dimwit.


> and thus so tortures your corrupt heart and soul.
> That's just how much of a dreadful failure you
> are, Linus. Get used to it.


The failure is YOU, DOLT. You've shown nothing to back up your empty words. He's shown proof to back up his. Looks like you fail again, Pottymouth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 24, 2021 01:18PM

Stupid sock-puppet. The weak-ass shit-fuck’s weather links are all to after-the-fact commercial sites. The closest he has ever come to real-time NWS data has been in my own Xmas-time posting. The Broad Street existed post-1986 and pre-1997. Those are not only pre-asshole days, but also pre-internet days by any modern standards. The dope was meanwhile handed the task of finding the CMYK street view after I found it in about ten minutes of not even looking for it, and on the basis of all his google-boasting. Who knew he could fail at the task for this long. What a loser!



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2021 01:21PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pointer Outer of Things ()
Date: February 24, 2021 04:42PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Stupid sock-puppet. The weak-ass shit-fuck’s
> weather links are all to after-the-fact commercial
> sites.

If that's so, Pottymouth, then you'll be able to show us on the NWS website how the other website's giving out false info. You won't be able to, though, so instead, you'll respond w/a potty mouth tantrum just like you always do& just like you just did. Wife beating assholes like you are so predictable.



The closest he has ever come to real-time
> NWS data has been in my own Xmas-time posting.


Then show it to us, Pottymouth.


> The Broad Street existed post-1986 and pre-1997.
> Those are not only pre-asshole days, but also
> pre-internet days by any modern standards.


Who cares about pre or post internet? Once again, you try to duck the Q, but since you're so stupid, you got caught again. He cited his authorities. Where are your citations, Pottymouth?



The
> dope was meanwhile handed the task of finding the
> CMYK street view after I found it in about ten
> minutes of not even looking for it, and on the
> basis of all his google-boasting. Who knew he
> could fail at the task for this long. What a
> loser!


The loser is you, Pottymouth. He showed his pic. Show us yours. Of course you won't b/c you can't b/c it don't exist, Pottymouth. Nobody cares how fast you found it. If it's so easy to find, even a DOLT wife beater like you shouldn't have no trouble showing it to us. Where's your pic, Dimwit?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 24, 2021 04:49PM

Eat shit, Linus. You have badly failed on every count.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pointer Outer of Things ()
Date: February 24, 2021 05:48PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eat shit, Linus. You have badly failed on every
> count.


Just like I predicted, instead of showing proof the FC guy's wrong, Dimwit responds with potty mouth & unsupported empty words. Just like a 5th grader.

Looks like you're the failure, Pottymouth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 24, 2021 06:22PM

Eat some more shit, Linus. There is no way out for your sorry ass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Up your game old man ()
Date: February 24, 2021 06:29PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eat some more shit, Linus. There is no way out for
> your sorry ass.


Poor old loser is down to this weak shit. lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 24, 2021 07:10PM

I own you, Linus. You are but a pathetic, out-classed, never saw any of it, nobody.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Self-Pwnage ()
Date: February 24, 2021 07:13PM

The only thing that you own is yourself here.

How does it feel the be the joke of a joke of a forum?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 24, 2021 07:41PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Where is your actual evidence?
>
> Up your ass apparently, as you have never actually
> seen the relevant NWS real-time reporting,

No need, I was outside enjoying the pleasant temperatures for myself, not siting on a computer monitoring the weather like a psycho-stalker.

You do realize that real-time weather conditions are recorded for posterity, don't you? That data show you are a liar.

So, you have no actual evidence to support your claim. Got it.

> the
> inside (or outside) of The Broad Street of the
> 1980s or 1990s,

I was at Broad Street Grill in the early part of this century. As confirmed by the historical record, it existed at 132 W. Broad St. It is relevant because that location is the current home of Dogwood Tavern, an establishment YOU mentioned.

https://web.archive.org/web/20000303202817/http://www.broadstreetgrill.com/

Again, you have no actual evidence to support your claim.

> or of course the CMYK street-view
> that lies so far beyond your feeble google skills

So, you have no actual evidence to support your claim. Got it.

Your "overwhelming case" is really just an overwhelming flop. Dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 24, 2021 07:49PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I own you, Linus.

In order for you to own anyone, you'd need some actual evidence.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: GYV9H ()
Date: February 24, 2021 08:57PM

Self-Pwnage Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The only thing that you own is yourself here.
>
> How does it feel the be the joke of a joke of a
> forum?


He's always talking about this "big bad bot" & it's always in his mouth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: CWHJK ()
Date: February 24, 2021 09:00PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eat some more shit, Linus. There is no way out for
> your sorry ass.


The only 1 w/no way out is you, Gerund Boy. You seem to think potty mouth tantrums & unsupported words are a way out. All you're doing is painting yourself in the corner, again. You're so stupid, you discover you're painted in the corner & you walk over the paint with the can and brush & you brush over your footprints only to find yourself in another corner. You can't find the door, DOLT.

Every day on FFXU, your stupidity sinks to even lower levels. Just HOW STUPID can you get?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 25, 2021 01:13AM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In order for you to own anyone, you'd need some
> actual evidence.

You know only too well how damning and complete the evidence against you is because you know you never saw any of it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: February 25, 2021 07:00AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > In order for you to own anyone, you'd need some
> > actual evidence.
>
> You know only too well how damning and complete
> the evidence against you is because you know you
> never saw any of it.

Complete? Your entire history here of showing any actual evidence here is graded as nothing more than an INCOMPLETE. Dope.

In your case, INCOMPLETE is the equivalent of FAIL. Dope.

You can't show any actual evidence because you are lying. I have actual evidence because I tell the truth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 25, 2021 07:35AM

You have nothing but made-up sorry ass lies, Linus. The truth ever exposes you as nothing but a lying downscale shit-bag, so like Fiola Mare, you just don't go there. You never saw actual NWS reporting while you were freezing in Too Far North Florida. And according to you, you have never seen the CMYK street view photo (that I found so easily), and you did not arrive in this area in time to have seen The Broad Street. It's the same with the obvious but unusual thing about walking into Brine and the second form of traffic calming along Moore Avenue in Vienna. You don't know them because you have never seen them. Your claims to have been to these places having been just pure lies, extensions of a pattern of lying that began no later than 2013 and has of course continued now through many a scallop season and all of the Water Wars that your Sorry CVity lost so completely. LOSER.

ALL GONE NOW,,,
8d726caea50c7a3dfe7371bb16f2094f.jpg?wid

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 25, 2021 11:18AM

Well, these Whiffies and their pershowed up al lying aren't really worth wasting much time on, so I have taken over to town to procure more in the way of yummy fruits and salads to occupy all that snack space in the family room fridge. It's looking pretty good now, and I still have one more bag to go. Easy trip with tmeps at 45 degrees when I set out. Not much in comparison to the 65 degrees we hit yesterday afternoon, but still quite pleasant at worst, and we should be seeing 50 by mid-afternoon in any case. Full time sun, and no chance of rain, but it is back to being a little more breezy than would be best. We'll get by though.

THe new Fairfax County assessment for 2021 showed up in yesterday's mail. Up almost 9%, now sitting at a little above $1.6 million. We'll have to see what the Board does with the rate before we can tell what the actual effect on taxes will be. I know that having two factors operating at the same time is more math than what many are able to keep up with, but that's the way it goes.

Looks like the Fat Boy is more and more worried about serving time once these millions and million od pages of his tax papers have been sifted through. Much of the rest of the family may be at risk as well. The there's further potential fallout from investigation of the Steve Bannon wall-building fraud, as well as rempant misues of inaugural funds back in 2017. More to come.

In other news, Max Scherzer threw 40 pitches off a mound in ysterday's latest expansion of his workouts after suffering an ankle sprain some three weeks ago. All reports were good, so he should move on to the next step soon.

Dpn't bother to look for any favorable developments soon anywhere in broken down Falls Church City. The place is just peppered with people and places headed right into the dumper, so the best advice as always is simply to get out and stay out. .

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 25, 2021 11:21AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You have nothing but made-up sorry ass lies,
> Linus.

Strange then how my statements are substantiated by unbiased, unvarnished and undisputed actual evidence, don't you think? You have produced exactly nothing.

> You never saw actual NWS
> reporting

I probably glanced at the phone a couple of times while out and about enjoying the delightful weather (aside from a couple of colder than average days in the middle of the trip).

You didn't actually report the weather in real time. By your own account, you sat on it in your back pocket.

The recorded weather from your preferred weather station indicates you lied about what you saw. The real time data do not differ from the data that are recorded. Most people know this. Apparently, you are too stupid to understand that fact.

>while you were freezing

On day one of my most recent trip to the Space Coast, the high temperature was 72 degrees. There was minimal precipitation that occurred only at or after sunset. Winds were calm that day until well after sunset.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19

On day two of my most recent trip to the Space Coast, the high temperature was 76 degrees. There was minimal precipitation that occurred only at or after sunset. Winds were calm that day until well after sunset.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

> in Too Far North
> Florida.

A term you had to create after you be informed that the Space Coast is actually in Central Florida. Despite claims to have visited the area often, you were completely unaware of that fact.

> And according to you, you have never
> seen the CMYK street view photo (that I found so
> easily),

No actual evidence has been presented that one exists. Perhaps, because it doesn't.

> and you did not arrive in this area in
> time to have seen The Broad Street.

I was at Broad Street Grill in the early part of this century. As confirmed by the historical record, it existed at 132 W. Broad St. It is relevant because that location is the current home of Dogwood Tavern, an establishment YOU mentioned.

https://web.archive.org/web/20000303202817/http://www.broadstreetgrill.com/

Nothing you have babbled on about disputes that fact.

You realized you fucked up, so you keep on babbling on about some place from last century that has nothing to do with Dogwood Tavern.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: JMMJT ()
Date: February 25, 2021 11:45AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > In order for you to own anyone, you'd need some
> > actual evidence.
>
> You know only too well how damning and complete
> the evidence against you is because you know you
> never saw any of it.


Hey Pottymouth! Do you even read half of what you shitpost here? CONGRATULATIONS, Gerund Boy, you just put your supposed "Big Bad Boot" in that potty mouth of yours, AGAIN.

You just admitted you never showed any evidence.

How are you supposed to "know" and evidence is "damning and complete" if you ain't never seen none of it? Seriously, Gerund Boy, is the a level of stupidity too low for you to sink to? What a loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: February 25, 2021 11:57AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, these Whiffies and their pershowed up al
> lying

There's no such word as "pershowed", Dimwit. For a guy who's always lecturing us on grammar & spelling and how smart you supposably are about writing, you just wrote a totally incoherent and non understandable sentence.



>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> THe new Fairfax County assessment for 2021 showed
> up in yesterday's mail. Up almost 9%, now sitting
> at a little above $1.6 million.
>
>
>
>
>
>


Nobody believes you, Pottymouth. You've been proven a liar over 100X on just this thread, so don't be surprised.





> Looks like the Fat Boy is more and more worried
> about serving time once these millions and million
> od pages of his tax papers have been sifted
> through. Much of the rest of the family may be at
> risk as well. The there's further potential
> fallout from investigation of the Steve Bannon
> wall-building fraud, as well as rempant misues of
> inaugural funds back in 2017. More to come.



We can read that on almost any news site. You're failing when you try to make yourself look like an insider. Of course, failure is something you're used to.


>
> In other news, Max Scherzer threw 40 pitches off a
> mound in ysterday's latest expansion of his
> workouts after suffering an ankle sprain some
> three weeks ago. All reports were good, so he
> should move on to the next step soon.
>



We can read this on just about any sports news site. Again you fail, this time you trying to make yourself look like a baseball insider. As usual, failure is your every day state.




> Dpn't bother to look for any favorable
> developments soon anywhere in broken down Falls
> Church City. The place is just peppered with
> people and places headed right into the dumper, so
> the best advice as always is simply to get out and
> stay out. .

Ya' know, Pottymouth, for a guy who supposably don't want nothing to do with FC, you sure post allot of stuff about it. You're pretty obsessed with it, ain'tcha', Dimwit?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pauley Pomona ()
Date: February 25, 2021 11:59AM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > seven figure city.... Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > In order for you to own anyone, you'd need
> some
> > > actual evidence.
> >
> > You know only too well how damning and complete
> > the evidence against you is because you know
> you
> > never saw any of it.
>
> Complete? Your entire history here of showing any
> actual evidence here is graded as nothing more
> than an INCOMPLETE. Dope.
>
> In your case, INCOMPLETE is the equivalent of
> FAIL. Dope.
>
> You can't show any actual evidence because you are
> lying. I have actual evidence because I tell the
> truth.


When you say "incomplete", you're giving him way too much credit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: February 25, 2021 12:10PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> YouI have nothing but made-up sorry ass lies,
> Linus& potty mouth tantrums. The truth ever exposes youme as nothing but a
> lying downscale shit-bag, so like Fiola Mare, youI
> just don't go there. YouI never saw actual NWS
> reporting while you were freezing in Too Far Northfor
> Florida. And according to you, you have never
> seen the CMYK street view photo (that I found so
> easily)
because it doesn't exist which is why I'll never show it, and you did not arrive in this area in
> time to have seen The Broad Street not that you being here is relevant, since you've shown your evidence for what you say. It's the same
> with the obvious but unusual thing about walking
> into Brine and the second form of traffic calming
> along Moore Avenue in Vienna. YouI don't know them
> because youI have never seen them. mYour claims to
> have been to these places having been just pure
> lies, extensions of a pattern of lying that began
> no later than 2013 and has of course continued now
> through many a scallop season and all of the Water
> Wars
arguments that myour Sorry CVityloser ass lost so completely.
> I'm a LOSER.
>
> ALL GONE NOW,,,
> SRC="https://patch.com/img/cdn/users/52644/2012/05
> /raw/8d726caea50c7a3dfe7371bb16f2094f.jpg?width=61
> 0" width=300>

>
> .


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 25, 2021 12:19PM

The Whiffies are not exactly a swarm of murder hornets. Gnats maybe. Fruit flies maybe. The Douche meanwhile never saw any of it. Not one whit. He’s just shooting his fool mouth off here as usual. There’s no more that he can actually do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 25, 2021 12:36PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The
> Douche meanwhile never saw any of it.

I lived the real time weather. I saw the recorded data. Both prove you lied. You've seen the recorded data from your weather station that prove you lied.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

You didn't report any data in real time. Convenient how you now refuse to accept the actual recorded data as reliable. You just say, "oh, I saw something different." You think anyone buys that bullshit when the actual recorded data contradict your bogus claims? Are you really that stupid?

I saw and visited Broad Street Grill, which was located in the same place that is the current home to Dogwood Tavern, a place first mentioned by YOU. Whatever existed across the street last century is irrelevant. You've seen the historical record that verifies my claims. Would you like to see it again?

I've seen the Great Forest Townhouse neighborhood aka Park Place of Falls Church. I've provided evidence that not a single one is painted, let along in a questionable array of colors. You've feebly babbled on about leaving me to twist in the wind. That might be your weakest excuse for your lies yet. Well, that and maybe your watercolor moment! LOL! All because your fragile ego won't let you admit you made a mistake. That's how small a man you are.

I'd tell you to nut up, buttercup, but we know that you will always remain nothing more than a lying coward.

> There’s no more that he can
> actually do.

I can keep presenting actual evidence that shows you are a lying fraud. I can keep posting here watching you get frustrated that you can't get the last word in. I can keep making fun of your obvious and untreated mental illness.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 25, 2021 01:01PM

Stupid douche leaves out (as he has from the beginning) the rains, the winds, the freeze warnings, and the small craft advisories. The likelihood that he would lie in this way is why I was tuned into the real-time NWS data to begin with.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 25, 2021 01:10PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Stupid douche leaves out (as he has from the
> beginning) the rains, the winds, the freeze
> warnings, and the small craft advisories.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

There is the full record of the days you claim I lied about. Pick out the portions of the days where it was raining. We'll start there and then move on to the warnings. You are now trying to conflate events that happened 5 or 6 days later with what occurred on the first two days of a near two week trip. I'll also note that the weather rebounded quite nicely after the quick dip.

The data don't lie, but you do.

> The
> likelihood that he would lie in this way is why I
> was tuned into the real-time NWS data to begin
> with.

Then why do the recorded data dispute what you claim you saw in real-time? You have yet to account for that.

And, like the cowardly fraud you are, you are now running away from your Great Forest and Broad Street Grill lies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: DPEWF ()
Date: February 25, 2021 01:22PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Whiffies are not exactly a swarm of murder
> hornets. Gnats maybe. Fruit flies maybe. The
> Douche meanwhile never saw any of it. Not one
> whit. He’s just shooting his fool mouth off
> here as usual. There’s no more that he can
> actually do.


How does it feel to be PWND 16X a day by "whiffies" & "gnats", Gerund Boy?

CONGRATULATIONS, Pottymouth, you just put your "Big Bad Boot" in your mouth AGAIN.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 25, 2021 01:40PM

I did not need to wait for after-the-fact private reporting. Real-time NWS data made it perfectly clear that you were lying as expected. What we have seen since only confirms that lying is your one and only tactic here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pointer Outer of Things ()
Date: February 25, 2021 01:52PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I did not need to wait for after-the-fact private
> reporting. Real-time NWS data made it perfectly
> clear that you were lying as expected. What we
> have seen since only confirms that lying is your
> one and only tactic here.

OK, Pottymouth, why don't you show us on the NWS website where it says his website's giving out bad info.?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 25, 2021 01:53PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I did not need to wait for after-the-fact private
> reporting.

It is data recorded from your preferred weather station. It's doubtful you even looked at any data. Your accounts and the recorded data differ so drastically.

> Real-time NWS data made it perfectly
> clear that you were lying as expected.

Real time data is recorded and saved posterity. It proves you are lying.

> What we
> have seen since only confirms that lying is your
> one and only tactic here.

What we have seen here is that you are painted into a corner by your lies and stupidity and you have no way out. Somehow, you are dumb enough to think you can lie your way out of it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: vegrit ()
Date: February 25, 2021 02:01PM

great

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 25, 2021 05:41PM

You’re nothing but a FRAUD and a LIAR, Linus. All of what you claim is crap. I know it, and you know that I know it. WORTHLESS LOSER.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Hesus Fucking Christ ()
Date: February 25, 2021 05:55PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You’re nothing but a FRAUD and a LIAR, Linus.
> All of what you claim is crap. I know it, and you
> know that I know it. WORTHLESS LOSER.


You're the biggest waste of time and breath ever. lol

Just die already old man.

The world will be a better place without your worthless blowhard ass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 25, 2021 05:55PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You’re nothing but a FRAUD and a LIAR,

You're projecting again.

> All of what you claim is crap.

Strange then that I have all this actual evidence substantiating my claims. I have links to weather data from the dates in question. I have street-view images. I have archived webpages.

You have exactly nothing. Why is that again?

> I know it, and you
> know that I know it.

You are lying again. You know I have you cornered. Well, to be fair, you cornered yourself with your lies and blunders.

If you had this overwhelming case showing that my statements are lies, why is it so difficult for you to provide any actual evidence showing as much? Well, Dope?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 26, 2021 08:52AM

So there's nothing at all left in the tank for the asshole and his entourage of worthless wind up toys, He never saw the NWS real-time reporting out of Cape Canaveral and hence never knew what he was up against. Just continued to lie freely about it all, whether by omission or commission. Nothing more or less had been expected of him of course, the very reason why I was on that NWS line to begin with. Didn't take long to bear fruit, as all that official info showed quite clearly that the dope had driven 870 miles against medical advice to frolic for ten days in an array of winds, rains, freeze warnings, and small craft advisories. But of course, being a dyed-in-the-wool liar, he never could have admitted to any of that. He's been outright lying about it all for two months now, the poor sap. Did apparently manage the occasional carry-out meal from the PVC-furniture seafood place and the paper-plate pizza place though. Man, that's living!

And since he has recently come out and admitted that he didn't move here until the late 1990's, he could not have seen or experienced anything at all related to The Broad Street at 105 W Broad that existed between 1986 and 1997 as part of George Mason Square. He knows exactly nothing of that place, yet denies everything that one-time regulars tell him about what it was like, What a flailing flop of a feeble asshole failure.

Similarly, he and the google skills he once boasted over have so badly and for so long failed at finding the CMYK street-view photo -- something that I came across in some ten minutes of not even looking for it -- that he can only manage fuming Trump-like tirades against its very existence. How far beyond worse than simply weak and stupid is that?

All this fits in well of course against a consistent and extensive background of simply lying about everything from soup to nuts at more than just restaurants he's never dined at. What a complete clown this Linus-loser is!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 26, 2021 10:50AM

Well, while these ever so awkward weakling Whiffies can barely wobble along in their typical stupors of abject ignorance, we out here in the notoriously grand and upscale Sweet Spot can only revel in a continuing bit of springtime practice for a pending busting out all over. The act isn't quite ready for the big stage just yet, but It is still early, of course. But from an early morning reading of 37 degrees, we are headed now toward no less than the high 40's under blue skies, bright sun, light winds, and little if any chance of rain before nightfall. Not sure exactly what to do with the day, but with the fridges full, and the last of yummy Pazzo leftovers still to enjoy, the sky is as usual pretty much the limit out here for wealthy retirees, a wealthy retirement pretty much being everything it's cracked up to be. .

The still sunk in disgrace Ex-President Ding Dong is meanwhile about to attempt a rise from the Black Lagoon in appearing at the annual horror show known as CPAC. It's a coven usually convened in DC, but with many potential attendees wanted by the FBI, the need was felt to go hide in a place like Orlando this year. No doubt many with IQ's of less than 80 will rejoice at the news, but the rest of us well know why this bozo lost the popular vote in 2016 and lost it again in 2020 by more than twice as much. Worst President Ever in a landslide. Worst First Family ever by a margin even greater than that. What a boatload of pigs!

In other news, former Nats LHP Tommy Milone (34) has signed a minor league deal with TOR. Still remembered by some here for having swatted one well into the Nats bullpen in his first ever MLB at bat back in 2011, he's had a sometimes bumpy but still consistent career in the bigs ever since. Meanwhile MLB Network is scheduled to begin its near wall to wall telecasts of Spring Training games on Sunday, but there's no actual certainty to any of that yet. We'll just have to tune in and hope The Shredder is nowhere to be seen.

Even less popular that The Shredder of course are supposed headline makers from the ever frazzled Falls Church City. While complaining of lack of guidance from above however, FCCPs has managed now to complete the second round of COVID vaccine shots for all teachers and staff. Still can't get all students back into school full time because of social distancing requirements, but it's still a welcome bit of progress at long last.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 26, 2021 11:29AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So there's nothing at all left in the tank for the
> asshole and his entourage of worthless wind up
> toys, He never saw the NWS real-time reporting
> out of Cape Canaveral and hence never knew what he
> was up against. Just continued to lie freely
> about it all, whether by omission or commission.
> Nothing more or less had been expected of him of
> course, the very reason why I was on that NWS line
> to begin with. Didn't take long to bear fruit, as
> all that official info showed quite clearly that
> the dope had driven 870 miles against medical
> advice to frolic for ten days in an array of
> winds, rains, freeze warnings, and small craft
> advisories. But of course, being a
> dyed-in-the-wool liar, he never could have
> admitted to any of that. He's been outright lying
> about it all for two months now, the poor sap.
> Did apparently manage the occasional carry-out
> meal from the PVC-furniture seafood place and the
> paper-plate pizza place though. Man, that's
> living!

It was actually 14 days, but there is no reason for you to start being honest about anything.

Your claims regarding the weather aren't supported by either my recollection of the events or the historic record. Sure you could claim I am lying about the weather, but then you run up against the problem of that pesky data recorded from your favorite weather station. How do you account for that? That data conclusively proves you lied or mistaken. Those are the only two options.

> And since he has recently come out and admitted
> that he didn't move here until the late 1990's, he
> could not have seen or experienced anything at all
> related to The Broad Street at 105 W Broad that
> existed between 1986 and 1997 as part of George
> Mason Square. He knows exactly nothing of that
> place, yet denies everything that one-time
> regulars tell him about what it was like, What a
> flailing flop of a feeble asshole failure.

I make no mention of whatever occupied 105 W. Broad prior to the 4Ps. After you mentioned Dogwood Tavern, I merely noted that it occupies a spot once occupied by Broad Street Grill. The historical record shows that to be a fact. For some reason, known only in your addled brain, you continue to deny that fact.

> Similarly, he and the google skills he once
> boasted over have so badly and for so long failed
> at finding the CMYK street-view photo -- something
> that I came across in some ten minutes of not even
> looking for it -- that he can only manage fuming
> Trump-like tirades against its very existence.
> How far beyond worse than simply weak and stupid
> is that?

Not as bad as lying about such views and refusing to post a simple street-view you claim exists. That's a level of butthurt most folks will never know. You know it all day every day.

If you stopped lying, you wouldn't be caught lying so much. It really is that simple.

People who tell the truth can support their claims with evidence. People who lie can't/won't. We all know which you are.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 26, 2021 12:07PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-----------------------------------------------------
> It was actually 14 days, but there is no reason
> for you to start being honest about anything.

That’s s lie. You were back on Dec 28, as was clearly confirmed by the sudden uptick in stupid posting by your previously silent sock-puppets. Transparent dope.

> Your claims regarding the weather aren't supported
> by either my recollection of the events or the
> historic record.

The NWS real-time record that I watched as it unfolded made it clear that you were lying just as you were expected to. Can’t un-see the totality of all that.

> I make no mention of whatever occupied 105 W.
> Broad prior to the 4Ps. After you mentioned
> Dogwood Tavern, I merely noted that it occupies a
> spot once occupied by Broad Street Grill.

That’s another lie. I mentioned Dogwood due to its connection to Bear Branch, but only to rub your nose in your prior pile of shit regarding The Broad Street of the 80’s and 90’s, a place that you know exactly zero about. Stooge.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 26, 2021 12:24PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> That’s s lie. You were back on Dec 28, as was
> clearly confirmed by the sudden uptick in stupid
> posting by your previously silent sock-puppets.
> Transparent dope.

Hmmm. As you well know, as I don't need sockpuppets, I don't use them.

You mean the Monday after a long weekend where the holiday fell on a Friday? Yeah, folks, well normal folks, may have been spending time with family and friends. Being a sociopath, you probably don't pick up on those sorts of things.

> NWS real-time record that I watched as it
> unfolded

What do you think they do with that data you allegedly saw? Do you think it just disappears after it is posted? Unfortunately for you, it is kept and it shows you are a liar. All your unsubstantiated real-time bullshit gets thrown right out the window when that data enters the room.

> Can’t un-see the totality
> of all that.

Like townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors, there's no evidence you ever saw it.

> That’s another lie. I mentioned Dogwood due to
> its connection to Bear Branch, but only to rub
> your nose in your prior pile of shit regarding The
> Broad Street of the 80’s and 90’s,

Other than a former 4Ps barkeep moving over to manage Dogwood Tavern, the two aren't related in any way. You didn't start your 105 W. Broad rant until I mentioned that Dogwood currently occupies the space once occupied by Broad Street Grill. The historical record supports my claim.

What? To feeble to try some more CMYK bullshit? Trying to limit the topics that you are getting your ass kicked?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 26, 2021 02:43PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As you well know, as I don't need
> sockpuppets, I don't use them.

LOL! That’s a lie thousands of times over.

> You mean the Monday after a long weekend where the
> holiday fell on a Friday?

Yes. As you don’t even bother to deny.

> What do you think they do with that data you
> allegedly saw?

They replace it with more recent real-time data. That’s kind of what real-time means.

> You didn't start your 105 W. Broad rant until I mentioned
> that Dogwood currently occupies the space once occupied by
> Broad Street Grill.

That’s also a lie. I mentioned Dogwood so I could whack you upsized the head with your confused Broad Street slop. You lose as always, asshole.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 26, 2021 03:04PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> LOL! That’s a lie thousands of times over.

No, it's the truth. The sad truth of the matter is that your fragile ego cannot accept the fact that many here mock you for your lies and stupidity.

> > You mean the Monday after a long weekend where
> the
> > holiday fell on a Friday?
>
> Yes. As you don’t even bother to deny.

You are one dense-ass motherfucker. Can you not see why activity might start picking up after such a time? Does everything need to be spelled out for you?

> > What do you think they do with that data you
> > allegedly saw?
>
> They replace it with more recent real-time data.
> That’s kind of what real-time means.

You really are a mental midget. No, the data are not replaced. The data are retained. The reports of the data are replaced, but again the data are retained.

Do you know what today's record high is at Reagan National Airport? Are you smart enough to know how to come about that information? I bet you aren't.

> > You didn't start your 105 W. Broad rant until I
> mentioned
> > that Dogwood currently occupies the space once
> occupied by
> > Broad Street Grill.
>
> That’s also a lie. I mentioned Dogwood so I
> could whack you upsized the head with your
> confused Broad Street slop. You lose as always,
> asshole.

You mean the Broad Street Grill at 132 W. Broad St. as confirmed by:

Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Washington Business Journal
Falls Church News Press
Recipes from the Chef's Kitchen

We've seen the former webpage for Broad Street Grill at 132 W. Broad St.
https://web.archive.org/web/20000303202817/http://www.broadstreetgrill.com/

What exactly do you think you are whacking me upside the head with?

I've more than proven that Broad Street Grill existed in the space currently occupied by Dogwood Tavern.

You, once again, come up empty in the evidence department.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: February 26, 2021 05:06PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, it's the truth. The sad truth of the matter is
> that your fragile ego cannot accept the fact that
> many here mock you for your lies and stupidity.

80% of them are you, moron. Bunch of laughable one-timers. There is no mystery there.

> Can you not see why activity might start picking up
> after such a time?

I KNOW why, moron. You had just returned to FCC trailed by all those sock-puppets of yours, wagging their tails behind them. It was as obvious as the swallows returning to Capistrano. That’s how much of an OBVIOUS FRAUD you are.

> You mean the Broad Street Grill at 132 W. Broad St...

Not at all, dope. Not now and not five years ago. Unbeknownst to you, The Broad Street existed as part of George Mason Square between 1986 and 1997, when you were oblivious to everything under the sun.

> You, once again, come up empty in the evidence
> department.

Well, other than having you know been an actual patron of The Broad Street on so many different occasions. Dumbfuck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...146147148149150151152153154155156Next
Current Page: 154 of 156


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  ********   ********   **     **  **     ** 
 ***   **  **     **  **     **   **   **   **     ** 
 ****  **  **     **  **     **    ** **    **     ** 
 ** ** **  **     **  **     **     ***     **     ** 
 **  ****  **     **  **     **    ** **     **   **  
 **   ***  **     **  **     **   **   **     ** **   
 **    **  ********   ********   **     **     ***    
This forum powered by Phorum.