HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...151152153154155156157158159160161...LastNext
Current Page: 156 of 167
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 01, 2021 01:59PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not only did I see it, I lived it.

Yes, the winds, the rains, the freeze warnings, the small craft advisories! Saw it all and then LIED about it all, which you will do again.

> Let’s not forget that I’ve posted links
> to data.

Desperate scramble that has avoided any actual NWS pages. Too little, too late sums up your failed efforts to hide from the truth of your Too Far North debacle.

> I saw and visited Broad Street Grill which occupied
> the space currently occupied by Dogwood Tavern.

Wrong place, wrong time. Dope.

> Neither have you as it relates to anything related
> to the Great Forest neighborhood.

That’s just another lie. You FAIL completely, google-flop.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 01, 2021 02:40PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That’s just another lie. You FAIL completely,
> google-flop.


There’s an easy way to prove it’s a lie. Time to nut up, buttercup.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 01, 2021 04:14PM

Eat shit, you dickless no-account ever-lying loser. You are completely fucked here by all of NWS, CMYK, and the simple difference that you fail to discern between the 20th and 21st centuries. Nothing actually new there. You are just a colossal freaking dope!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pointer Outer of Things ()
Date: March 01, 2021 05:01PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eat shit, you dickless no-account ever-lying
> loser. You are completely fucked here by all of
> NWS, CMYK, and the simple difference that you fail
> to discern between the 20th and 21st centuries.
> Nothing actually new there. You are just a
> colossal freaking dope!

VERY GOOD, Pottymouth! So mature for a 5th grader!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: NUDMY ()
Date: March 01, 2021 05:04PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eat shit, you dickless no-account ever-lying
> loser. You are completely fucked here by all of
> NWS, CMYK, and the simple difference that you fail
> to discern between the 20th and 21st centuries.
> Nothing actually new there. You are just a
> colossal freaking dope!


& Gerund Boy thinks people envy a supposed adult who's got a potty mouth worthy of a 5th grader.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Failboy of FFXU ()
Date: March 01, 2021 05:08PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eat shit, you dickless no-account ever-lying
> loser. You are completely fucked here by all of
> NWS, CMYK, and the simple difference that you fail
> to discern between the 20th and 21st centuries.
> Nothing actually new there. You are just a
> colossal freaking dope!


^ Such a failure. lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 01, 2021 05:14PM

^^^ No points awarded. Loser. Nice to have visits from Jerry Remy and Terry Smith this afternoon though. Also got the invite from the County this morning, so signed up for a first COVID shot. That’s a good thing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: That's why you're here ()
Date: March 01, 2021 05:30PM

^^^ Nobody gives a fuck about you or your miserable life.

And now you want to act like getting a vaccine at the Government Center is some special invitation? lmao!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Ben Dere ()
Date: March 01, 2021 05:32PM

Oh, and I was there with an elderly neighbor that I took for theirs last week.

So I already beat you there too. hahahahaha

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 01, 2021 05:41PM

It’s not at the Government Center, Phony Boy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Awww... beaten again ()
Date: March 01, 2021 06:03PM

Doesn't matter where it is stupid. Just like you, it's nothing special.


Her's was. That's where they've been doing most. That's where I was last week.


You're going to try to tell me that I wasn't? Did you check the weather there too? LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 01, 2021 06:29PM

No, I just find pratfalls funny.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: MUMNT ()
Date: March 01, 2021 06:39PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ No points awarded. Loser. Nice to have
> visits from Jerry Remy and Terry Smith this
> afternoon though. Also got the invite from the
> County this morning, so signed up for a first
> COVID shot. That’s a good thing.


Ain't nobody died & left no potty mouth Gerund Boy boss or with no authority to award no points. Liars like Gerund Boy don't get to decide who gets no points

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 01, 2021 06:55PM

You aren’t even good at thumb-sucking. Loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 01, 2021 06:56PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eat shit, you dickless no-account ever-lying
> loser. You are completely fucked here by all of
> NWS,

The NWS data from your preferred NWS weather station already fucked you dope.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

Let's see your data, dumbass.

> CMYK,

Natural brick fucked you over long ago.

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0



You've posted no actual evidence to dispute it.


> and the simple difference that you fail
> to discern between the 20th and 21st centuries.

YOU mentioned Dogwood Tavern. I merely responded that it occupies a space once occupied by Broad Street Grill. Whatever existed last century across the street is irrelevant and has no bearing on 132 W. Broad Street. The historical record supports my claim.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/
http://www.chefsrecipes.org/show451.htm
https://fcnp.com/2007/02/14/falls-church-city-crime-report/
https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/273666/raising-the-bar/
https://fcnp.com/2015/09/18/f-c-s-fleming-powell-take-over-local-market-arent-scared-of-harris-teeter/
https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2009/10/26/story8.html

You were baited into a trap and you stupidly walked right in. They don't come much dumber than you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Late to the party ()
Date: March 01, 2021 06:57PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, I just find pratfalls funny.


Yet another case where you'll always be behind me.

You lose.

Again.





LOL
Attachments:
covidv1.jpg
covidv2.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 01, 2021 09:04PM

LOL! You must be very sick indeed. (Psst — It shows.)

Meanwhile, I made up a nice batch of creamed garlic and parmesan chicken over good old spaghetti tonight. Turned out very nicely. Always great when that happens.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: March 01, 2021 09:11PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL! You must be very sick indeed. (Psst — It
> shows.)
>
> Meanwhile, I made up a nice batch of creamed
> garlic and parmesan chicken over good old
> spaghetti tonight. Turned out very nicely. Always
> great when that happens.

You are the one exhibiting obvious signs of a severe mental disorder.

Psst, the facts aren't going away.

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eat shit, you dickless no-account ever-lying
> loser. You are completely fucked here by all of
> NWS,

The NWS data from your preferred NWS weather station already fucked you dope.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

Let's see your data, dumbass.

> CMYK,

Natural brick fucked you over long ago.


cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0


You've posted no actual evidence to dispute it.


> and the simple difference that you fail
> to discern between the 20th and 21st centuries.

YOU mentioned Dogwood Tavern. I merely responded that it occupies a space once occupied by Broad Street Grill. Whatever existed last century across the street is irrelevant and has no bearing on 132 W. Broad Street. The historical record supports my claim.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/
http://www.chefsrecipes.org/show451.htm
https://fcnp.com/2007/02/14/falls-church-city-crime-report/
https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/273666/raising-the-bar/
https://fcnp.com/2015/09/18/f-c-s-fleming-powell-take-over-local-market-arent-scared-of-harris-teeter/
https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2009/10/26/story8.html

You were baited into a trap and you stupidly walked right in. They don't come much dumber than you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: 2nd Rate ()
Date: March 01, 2021 09:13PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL! You must be very sick indeed. (Psst — It
> shows.)


Your dumb LOL! doesn't help you catch up. Sorry to shit all over what you thought was special (again).


> Meanwhile, I made up a nice batch of creamed
> garlic and parmesan chicken over good old
> spaghetti tonight. Turned out very nicely. Always
> great when that happens.


Sounds like it doesn't happen often then. Which is no surprise in your case.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 01, 2021 10:14PM

The desperate so often betray themselves in the simple folly of their basic blunders at elementary English.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: March 01, 2021 10:32PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The desperate so often betray themselves in the
> simple folly of their basic blunders at elementary
> English.


The desperate lie and then keep lying. It's all you do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pauley Pomona ()
Date: March 01, 2021 11:30PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The desperate so often betray themselves in the
> simple folly of their basic blunders at elementary
> English.


Only a pedantic old asshole like you gives a shit about the Grammar Police, moron.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 02, 2021 08:45AM

So a history of the non-English speaking peoples continues to be written here as failures to master as much as eighth-grade gramaar, vocabulary, syntax, and other such aspects of the Mother Tongue continue to march in disgrace across page after page. These are not just little boo-boos either, but crass, glaring mistakes and errors that grate upon the ear of all proper people. What we have here of course is rather large numbers of poorly educated persons struggling to become as much as third-rate thinkers. And the saddest part is that most of them simply won't make it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 02, 2021 09:59AM

Psst, the facts aren't going away.

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eat shit, you dickless no-account ever-lying
> loser. You are completely fucked here by all of
> NWS,

The NWS data from your preferred NWS weather station already fucked you dope.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

Let's see your data, dumbass.

> CMYK,

Natural brick fucked you over long ago.

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0



You've posted no actual evidence to dispute it.


> and the simple difference that you fail
> to discern between the 20th and 21st centuries.

YOU fucked yourself when YOU mentioned Dogwood Tavern. I merely responded that it occupies a space once occupied by Broad Street Grill. Whatever existed last century across the street is irrelevant and has no bearing on 132 W. Broad St. The historical record supports my claim.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/
http://www.chefsrecipes.org/show451.htm
https://fcnp.com/2007/02/14/falls-church-city-crime-report/
https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/273666/raising-the-bar/
https://fcnp.com/2015/09/18/f-c-s-fleming-powell-take-over-local-market-arent-scared-of-harris-teeter/
https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2009/10/26/story8.html

You were baited into a trap and you stupidly walked right in. They don't come much dumber than you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 02, 2021 10:46AM

Well, our local flocks of mindless Whiffie magpies continue to engage in their noisy practice of baseless and badly garbled babble while those of us out here in this stunner of a Sweet Spot locale check out the return of baseball while dabbling as we long have done in practice of the culinary arts. It was just 28 degrees outside when I first got up today, but we can expect all sun all the time now and temps that peak this afternoon in the mid 40's. A week from now, we should be back in the 60's on a semi-regular basis, but until then, we'll have to endure less than that. Winds are still in the double-digits which is unfortunate, but we have close to no prospect at all of seeing any rain today. All that will work out just fine as far as 'coming in like a lion' goes. .

Going out like a LOSER of course is the decisively de-elected douchebag President Ding Dong, a bright,shiny, but otherwise useless object that can at times divert the wandering thoughts of some with particularly short and undemanding attention spans. Real President Joe meanwhile huddles with leaders from our one remaining political party to see how best to tailor final terms of the COVID and economic relief package that is so much needed, thanks to the sheer ineptitude of his 'stable genius' predecessor. Yes, the one subject to mounting numbers of probes and investigations now that he is out of office. What a flop!

In other news, Nats bullpen long-shot Jacob Condra-Bogon did his roster prospecrs no good at all by blowing a 4-run lead in the ninth, giving up three hits and two walks while getting nobody out. That allowed HOU to escape with a 7-6 win in the contest, despite the Nats' having hit three HR's in a row (Harrison, Zimmerman, and Yadiel Hernnadez) in the third. Still, it's early and it's almost sort of like actual baseball, so no complaints.

Not many suffering in the shade and shadows of sorry Falls Church City can honestly say they have no complaints, as the place is basically a breeder-reactor for bitter disapointment and general dissatisfaction. Just ask the folks at Virginia Tech, who have just announced that they no longer have an interest in expansion of their West End campus. Oops. No word yet on how much of the West End apple cart this will upset, but the Little City's long history of development plans going down the drain does not much bode well here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 02, 2021 11:06AM

LOL! Poor Linus is struggling super-badly under the burden of all that fact-driven butthurt he is now forced to endure. Never saw any real-time NWS data during his disastrously cold, windy, and rainy Too Far North debacle. Since he was not even in the area at the time, he saw neither hide nor hair of The Broad Street iover its 1986-97 lifetime. And of course over months and months now, he has COMPLETYELY FAILED to find the CMYK street view that I came upon without even trying in a matter of minutes. What a complete and simply abysmal failure! One in a years-long sequence of the same.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 02, 2021 11:41AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL! Poor Linus is struggling super-badly under
> the burden of all that fact-driven butthurt he is
> now forced to endure. Never saw any real-time NWS
> data

Sure I did. I even saw the weather first hand. Aside from 40 hours, the weather was quite pleasant throughout our near two-week visit.

I even posted the NWS weather data recorded in real time from your preferred NWS weather station.


https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

Let's see your data, dumbass. Oh right, you are too much of a coward to post any.

> Too Far North debacle.

LOL! Still using the "too far north" crutch to recover from your massive failure for not knowing that the Space Coast is in Central Florida? Yeah sure, you were a regular visitor there once upon a time. Your goof raises serious doubts about that claim of yours.

> Since he was not
> even in the area at the time, he saw neither hide
> nor hair of The Broad Street iover its 1986-97
> lifetime.

Whatever and wherever it was is irrelevant to the goings on at 132 W. Broad St. That spot is the current home of Dogwood Tavern, a restaurant YOU mentioned. It is also the spot once occupied by Broad Street Grill. The historical record shows that to be the case.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/
http://www.chefsrecipes.org/show451.htm
https://fcnp.com/2007/02/14/falls-church-city-crime-report/
https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/273666/raising-the-bar/
https://fcnp.com/2015/09/18/f-c-s-fleming-powell-take-over-local-market-arent-scared-of-harris-teeter/
https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2009/10/26/story8.html

You were baited into a trap and you stupidly walked right in. They don't come much dumber than you.

> And of course over months and months
> now, he has COMPLETYELY FAILED to find the CMYK
> street view that I came upon without even trying
> in a matter of minutes.

There is no proof you've come across anything. If you had, you'd have come across this:

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

Damn, you are one dumb motherfucker.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 02, 2021 12:04PM

The usual weak-ass hamster-wheel bullshit. Douchebag has been totally hosed here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: March 02, 2021 12:16PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So a history of the non-English speaking peoples
> continues to be written here as failures to master
> as much as eighth-grade gramaar, vocabulary,
> syntax, and other such aspects of the Mother
> Tongue continue to march in disgrace across page
> after page. These are not just little boo-boos
> either, but crass, glaring mistakes and errors
> that grate upon the ear of all proper people.
> What we have here of course is rather large
> numbers of poorly educated persons struggling to
> become as much as third-rate thinkers. And the
> saddest part is that most of them simply won't
> make it.


But potty mouth temper tantrums worthy of a 5th grader are marks of "education" & "refinement"?

This is why nobody believes anything you say, Old Pottymouth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 02, 2021 12:17PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The usual weak-ass hamster-wheel bullshit.
> Douchebag has been totally hosed here.

Hosed by what? Your complete lack of evidence. Yeah, you really showed me! LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: KGXPU ()
Date: March 02, 2021 12:24PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL! Poor Linus is struggling super-badly under
> the burden of all that fact-driven butthurt he is
> now forced to endure.

WHAT "facts", Gerund Boy? You ain't shown no facts. If you had 1/2 the ed you supposably got, you'd know unsupported statements & potty mouth rants aren't "facts". All we've seen from you are the last 2.





> Never saw any real-time NWS
> data during his disastrously cold, windy, and
> rainy Too Far North debacle.

You haven't shown where it says on the NWS website where his website is wrong. This means you ain't presented no facts, Pottymouth.



> Since he was not
> even in the area at the time, he saw neither hide
> nor hair of The Broad Street iover its 1986-97
> lifetime.

He's shown remarks from people who were there. You ain't shown nothing, Gerund Boy.


>And of course over months and months
> now, he has COMPLETYELY FAILED to find the CMYK
> street view that I came upon without even trying
> in a matter of minutes.


He's shown a pic that says your info. is wrong, Pottymouth. You ain't shown no pic to show what you're saying is right.

> What a complete and
> simply abysmal failure! One in a years-long
> sequence of the same.


Yup, Gerund Boy, you're a fake and a failure & always have been. You're the only 1 who don't see it. No surprise, b\c you're too stupid to get it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 02, 2021 12:36PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hosed by what?

Your obvious sorry ass lies, and the plain and simple facts that so totally obliterate them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: YVVHY ()
Date: March 02, 2021 01:18PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hosed by what?
>
> Your obvious sorry ass lies, and the plain and
> simple facts that so totally obliterate them.


You haven't shown any facts, Gerund Boy. He has. Potty mouth tantrums aren't facts. If you had 10% of the ed. you supposably have, you'd know that. Looks like you lose AGAIN, Pottymouth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 02, 2021 01:28PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hosed by what?
>
> Your obvious sorry ass lies, and the plain and
> simple facts that so totally obliterate them.


If the facts were so plain and simple to show my claims to be lies, how is it you've failed to provide any actual evidence showing as much. You have no links, street-views, etc. It doesn't seem so plain and simple. Or, you can't even manage to handle something so simple.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 02, 2021 04:31PM

Poorly said. Linus. And not at all well done. The truth will continue to haunt you forever. Liar.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 02, 2021 04:36PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Poorly said. Linus. And not at all well done.
> The truth will continue to haunt you forever.
> Liar.

LOL! Projecting again.

If you had the truth on your side, you'd be able to substantiate your claims with actual evidence. You can't. I can and it looks like this.


Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL! Poor Linus is struggling super-badly under
> the burden of all that fact-driven butthurt he is
> now forced to endure. Never saw any real-time NWS
> data

Sure I did. I even saw the weather first hand. Aside from 40 hours, the weather was quite pleasant throughout our near two-week visit.

I even posted the NWS weather data recorded in real time from your preferred NWS weather station.


https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

Let's see your data, dumbass. Oh right, you are too much of a coward to post any.

> Too Far North debacle.

LOL! Still using the "too far north" crutch to recover from your massive failure for not knowing that the Space Coast is in Central Florida? Yeah sure, you were a regular visitor there once upon a time. Your goof raises serious doubts about that claim of yours.

> Since he was not
> even in the area at the time, he saw neither hide
> nor hair of The Broad Street iover its 1986-97
> lifetime.

Whatever and wherever it was is irrelevant to the goings on at 132 W. Broad St. That spot is the current home of Dogwood Tavern, a restaurant YOU mentioned. It is also the spot once occupied by Broad Street Grill. The historical record shows that to be the case.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/
http://www.chefsrecipes.org/show451.htm
https://fcnp.com/2007/02/14/falls-church-city-crime-report/
https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/273666/raising-the-bar/
https://fcnp.com/2015/09/18/f-c-s-fleming-powell-take-over-local-market-arent-scared-of-harris-teeter/
https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2009/10/26/story8.html

You were baited into a trap and you stupidly walked right in. They don't come much dumber than you.

> And of course over months and months
> now, he has COMPLETYELY FAILED to find the CMYK
> street view that I came upon without even trying
> in a matter of minutes.

There is no proof you've come across anything. If you had, you'd have come across this:

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

Damn, you are one dumb motherfucker.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: VPDMC ()
Date: March 02, 2021 05:05PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Poorly said. Linus. And not at all well done.
> The truth will continue to haunt you forever.
> Liar.


VERY POORLY done, Pottymouth. You've shown no proof, so you're a liar. A lying Gerund Boy. You're haunted by your constant, numerous & obvious lies, Pottymouth. All you do is lie & it's all you've ever done. From what we've seen, Gerund Boy, it's all you'll EVER DO.

Face it, Pottymouth, you're PWND, AGAIN. You've spent another day making a potty mouth ass of yourself on FFXU.

Try showing some proof for a change, Muchacho Del Gerundio.

Cual perdedor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 02, 2021 05:56PM

Eat shit, Linus. The facts are that you froze your ass in Florida, and you’ve never seen either The Broad Street of 1986-97 or the CMYK street view of today. You are just a total fraud of a lying douchebag failure.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 02, 2021 06:37PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eat shit, Linus. The facts are that you froze
> your ass in Florida, and you’ve never seen
> either The Broad Street of 1986-97 or the CMYK
> street view of today. You are just a total fraud
> of a lying douchebag failure.

You don't have any actual evidence to substantiate any of those claims. I have provided actual evidence. You've whined like a little girl. End your suffering and admit you lied.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Green Machine ()
Date: March 02, 2021 06:43PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eat shit, Linus. The facts are that you froze
> your ass in Florida, and you’ve never seen
> either The Broad Street of 1986-97 or the CMYK
> street view of today. You are just a total fraud
> of a lying douchebag failure.


LOL! Soooo envious.

Can't believe that you actually stalked the guy on vacation.

That's some seriously funny shit.

You lose BIG for that one old fuck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 02, 2021 07:49PM

Suck it, asshole. Knew what was coming, so I listened to the truth from NWS, and compared that to the lies coming out of FCC. The douchebag has no defense for it. He was just trying to gild the crabgrass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 02, 2021 07:53PM

LOL! You did nothing but lie about it. You were too dumb to realize that NWS data that is recorded in real time is saved for posterity.


The NWS data from your preferred NWS weather station proves you lied.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

Why is it that the NWS data recorded in real time and saved in the historical weather record don't comport with your claims?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 02, 2021 08:15PM

You’re TOAST, Linus. Just as expected, you lied about the rains, the winds, the freeze warnings, and the small craft advisories. Further, you DID NOT LIVE HERE during the time of The Broad Street. You have also made NO PROGRESS AT ALL in finding the CMYK street view. You’re just a total LOSER!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 02, 2021 08:26PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You’re TOAST, Linus. Just as expected, you lied
> about the rains, the winds, the freeze warnings,
> and the small craft advisories.

Actual evidence. You have none. If I were TOAST, you'd be able to provide actual evidence. This is what actual evidence looks like.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

> Further, you DID
> NOT LIVE HERE during the time of The Broad Street.

I lived here during the time of the Broad Street Grill. It was located in the same spot that Dogwood Tavern now occupies. The historical record is replete with actual evidence proving as much.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/
http://www.chefsrecipes.org/show451.htm
https://fcnp.com/2007/02/14/falls-church-city-crime-report/
https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/273666/raising-the-bar/
https://fcnp.com/2015/09/18/f-c-s-fleming-powell-take-over-local-market-arent-scared-of-harris-teeter/
https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2009/10/26/story8.html


> You have also made NO PROGRESS AT ALL in finding
> the CMYK street view.

I made no progress at all finding a unicorn either because neither exist.

Actual evidence. You have none. If I were TOAST, you'd be able to provide actual evidence. This is what actual evidence looks like.

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: You're the big loser old dude ()
Date: March 02, 2021 08:44PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Suck it, asshole. Knew what was coming, so I
> listened to the truth from NWS, and compared that
> to the lies coming out of FCC. The douchebag has
> no defense for it. He was just trying to gild the
> crabgrass.


So you admit that you're so obsessed with the guy that you actively took time out of your life to stalk him. And then to try to claim sins of omission because he didn't say what you wanted him to say based on your cherry picking? LOL!

You really are a demented old mother fucker.


BtElmHryMDax5r9nnCgHOj8HgctXYkeBzmv0W-_m



#HeLivesRentFreeInYourHead

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: March 02, 2021 09:10PM

There was no omission. He flat out fucking lied. The data prove it. Imagine the amount of pent-up envy that must have to do something like that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: GWXYD ()
Date: March 02, 2021 09:32PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eat shit, Linus. The facts are that you froze
> your ass in Florida, and you’ve never seen
> either The Broad Street of 1986-97 or the CMYK
> street view of today. You are just a total fraud
> of a lying douchebag failure.

You ain't proved none of that, Pottymouth. Until you do, you're just another lying Muchacho Del Gerundio.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pointer Outer of Things ()
Date: March 02, 2021 09:35PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You’re TOAST, Linus. Just as expected, you lied
> about the rains, the winds, the freeze warnings,
> and the small craft advisories. Further, you DID
> NOT LIVE HERE during the time of The Broad Street.
> You have also made NO PROGRESS AT ALL in finding
> the CMYK street view. You’re just a total
> LOSER!!!


You just called him a "liar", Dimwit. Now prove it. Until you prove it, you're just an Old Pottymouth making baseless accusations.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Internet Website Researcher ()
Date: March 02, 2021 09:38PM

I just looked on the NWS website. It doesn't say what the old codger says it does.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Old and in the way ()
Date: March 02, 2021 09:56PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There was no omission. He flat out fucking lied.
> The data prove it. Imagine the amount of pent-up
> envy that must have to do something like that.


I meant that he's accusing YOU of lying by omission by NOT mentioning whatever he says that he saw. Just as he did with the dumb drink at Fiola Mare. Unless you happen to mention some random element that he pulls out of his wrinkled old ass, then you're "lying." It's one of his standard dumbshit moves.

That the data don't back up what he says he saw makes it a lie and just makes things worse for him.

Then of course there is his overriding mega-fail in even thinking about you when you were away. Which, in addition to being sad but funny as hell, means that you won from the start.

How does it feel to have a pet dancing monkey?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: March 02, 2021 10:11PM

Gotcha. I thought you meant he was implying I was lying by omission because I failed to mention the brief periods of light drizzle that occurred after sunset on my first couple of days there.

But again, imagine the amount of pent-up envy and butthurt that he must have to lie about it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 03, 2021 08:29AM

Green Machine Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL! Soooo envious. Can't believe that you actually stalked
> the guy on vacation. That's some seriously funny shit. You
> lose BIG for that one old fuck.

Wmw, How nice to hear from you again, considering that your only two prior posts were in Feb 2019 and March 2017. Poorest excuse for a sock-puppet that the asshole has come up with for at least a couple of days, Better than the other guy who couldn't remember from one post to the enxt what his made-up name was

Linus is such a fucked up loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: March 03, 2021 08:47AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Green Machine Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > LOL! Soooo envious. Can't believe that you
> actually stalked
> > the guy on vacation. That's some seriously funny
> shit. You
> > lose BIG for that one old fuck.
>
> Wmw, How nice to hear from you again, considering
> that your only two prior posts were in Feb 2019
> and March 2017. Poorest excuse for a sock-puppet
> that the asshole has come up with for at least a
> couple of days, Better than the other guy who
> couldn't remember from one post to the enxt what
> his made-up name was
>
> Linus is such a fucked up loser.




Except you don't show how anything he says about you is wrong, Pottymouth. Looks like Old Pottymouth is the loser, once again!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 03, 2021 11:29AM

No sockpuppets are needed to dispense with the lying fraud. Actual Evidence is all I need.

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You’re TOAST, Linus. Just as expected, you lied
> about the rains, the winds, the freeze warnings,
> and the small craft advisories.

Actual evidence. You have none. If I were TOAST, you'd be able to provide actual evidence. This is what actual evidence looks like.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

> Further, you DID
> NOT LIVE HERE during the time of The Broad Street.

I lived here during the time of the Broad Street Grill. It was located in the same spot that Dogwood Tavern now occupies. The historical record is replete with actual evidence proving as much.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/
http://www.chefsrecipes.org/show451.htm
https://fcnp.com/2007/02/14/falls-church-city-crime-report/
https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/273666/raising-the-bar/
https://fcnp.com/2015/09/18/f-c-s-fleming-powell-take-over-local-market-arent-scared-of-harris-teeter/
https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2009/10/26/story8.html


> You have also made NO PROGRESS AT ALL in finding
> the CMYK street view.

I made no progress at all finding a unicorn either because neither exist.

Actual evidence. You have none. If I were TOAST, you'd be able to provide actual evidence. This is what actual evidence looks like.

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 03, 2021 12:00PM

Well, it certainly was quite the hoot to sit and watch The Hopeless Asshole try to stage an online dialog between himself and one of his own sock-puppets. What a totally flubbed shit-show, though. Shari Lewis would not have been proud. Hope they've managed to sort out any differences or misunderstandings now though. Discord is of course the last thing the thread would ever need. LOL!

And so it is nothing but another marvelous morning out here in the sparkling and ever so splendid Sweet Spot. It was 36 degrees outside when I got up, but we're already past 45 and well on our way into the mid 50's. All sun all day long, and only gentle puffs of breeze. A good day to go stand in line for a first dose of COVID vaccine, so that's what we'll do later on. A group of five deer and then a group of three scampered across the front yard not long after I returned from retrieval of the morning paper. Haven't seen much of them this past week and certainly not eight at a time. Must be something in the air, at least out this way.

Real President Joe is meanwhile displaying the sort of flexibility and tactical savvy of a skilled politician in forcing the hand of Joe Manchin. He virtually has to vote for the next OMB nominee (and there has been a solid group of them known for a good while now) while Neera Tanden will provide the same advice as ever from a post with a different name. She could simply succeed Her Ivankaness as Senior Advisor, for instance. Meanwhile, the $1.9 trillion COVID and economic relief bill seems all but set and ready to go. Unlike anything Trump ever did, this really will be a big help to actual millions of actually needy American families. Way to go, Joe!

In other news, former Nats ace LHP Gio Gonzalez (35) has signed a minor league deal with MIA. He'll earn $1M if he makes the big club, as seems almost certain to happen. Gio is from the Miami area, so it should be a happy situation if he can stay healthy, Otherwise, the start of the Triple-A seson has now been pushed back a month, stoking fears of other debacles yet to come. MLB is just not a very competent organization.

Incompetence is of course a matter of day-to-day business in the sickening straits of Falls Church City. Home to quite the shabby assortment of poorly educated clowns and cowards, the place is seeing one pillar after another in its supposedly well-planned future being toppled by circumstances that were somehow unforeseen. It's not a good sign when even the obvious is not tken into proper account.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 03, 2021 12:11PM

Green Machine
You're the big loser old dude
Internet website researcher
Old and in the way

THese are just the latest frauds from the vast sock-puppet stable of the lying asshole.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Not very good at this game ()
Date: March 03, 2021 01:07PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Green Machine
> You're the big loser old dude
> Internet website researcher
> Old and in the way
>
> THese are just the latest frauds from the vast
> sock-puppet stable of the lying asshole.


Bzzzzzttttt! Thanks for playing.


1, 2, and 4 are mine. And I'm not the Falls Church guy. Nor have I used any of those names before.

3 Not me.

Just goes to show how so confidently wrong you always are.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 03, 2021 01:18PM

No sockpuppets are needed to dispense with the lying fraud. One handle and actual factual evidence are all I need and all it takes. Your fragile ego is the only thing that needs the sockpuppets to exist.

Look at you run away from the actual evidence. You have no response why all the actual evidence contradicts everything you say. None.

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You’re TOAST, Linus. Just as expected, you lied
> about the rains, the winds, the freeze warnings,
> and the small craft advisories.

Actual evidence. You have none. If I were TOAST, you'd be able to provide actual evidence. This is what actual evidence looks like.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

> Further, you DID
> NOT LIVE HERE during the time of The Broad Street.

I lived here during the time of the Broad Street Grill. It was located in the same spot that Dogwood Tavern now occupies. The historical record is replete with actual evidence proving as much.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/
http://www.chefsrecipes.org/show451.htm
https://fcnp.com/2007/02/14/falls-church-city-crime-report/
https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/273666/raising-the-bar/
https://fcnp.com/2015/09/18/f-c-s-fleming-powell-take-over-local-market-arent-scared-of-harris-teeter/
https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2009/10/26/story8.html


> You have also made NO PROGRESS AT ALL in finding
> the CMYK street view.

I made no progress at all finding a unicorn either because neither exist.

Actual evidence. You have none. If I were TOAST, you'd be able to provide actual evidence. This is what actual evidence looks like.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 03, 2021 01:18PM

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 03, 2021 01:48PM

One sock-puppet begets another. They are all actually ‘related’ of course. They are all actually pathetic of course, as well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 03, 2021 01:54PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One sock-puppet begets another. They are all
> actually ‘related’ of course. They are all
> actually pathetic of course, as well.


Pathetic are your lies and inability to accept the truth.


Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You’re TOAST, Linus. Just as expected, you lied
> about the rains, the winds, the freeze warnings,
> and the small craft advisories.

Actual evidence. You have none. If I were TOAST, you'd be able to provide actual evidence. This is what actual evidence looks like.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

> Further, you DID
> NOT LIVE HERE during the time of The Broad Street.

I lived here during the time of the Broad Street Grill. It was located in the same spot that Dogwood Tavern now occupies. The historical record is replete with actual evidence proving as much.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/
http://www.chefsrecipes.org/show451.htm
https://fcnp.com/2007/02/14/falls-church-city-crime-report/
https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/273666/raising-the-bar/
https://fcnp.com/2015/09/18/f-c-s-fleming-powell-take-over-local-market-arent-scared-of-harris-teeter/
https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2009/10/26/story8.html


> You have also made NO PROGRESS AT ALL in finding
> the CMYK street view.

I made no progress at all finding a unicorn either because neither exist.

Actual evidence. You have none. If I were TOAST, you'd be able to provide actual evidence. This is what actual evidence looks like.

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 03, 2021 04:41PM

Oh look. It’s the same old worthless links and photos as always. None changes the facts that the turd froze in Florida, and never saw either the proper Broad Street or any CMYK street view. Sucks to be just another poorly educated FCC asshole.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Internet Website Researcher ()
Date: March 03, 2021 04:46PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Green Machine
> You're the big loser old dude
> Internet website researcher
> Old and in the way
>
> THese are just the latest frauds from the vast
> sock-puppet stable of the lying asshole.


WRONG AGAIN, DOPE-O BOY!!!!!

I'm not related to any of those names & I ain't the sock puppet of the guy from Falls Church, neither.

I'm a sock puppet, YES INDEEDEE! But I'm a sock puppet of 1 of the 8 FFXU trolls who live in your head rent free.

It's amazing how fast we can turn you into a ranting old geezer tearing your hair outta your bald head. It's a wonder you got any left. In seconds, we got you reduced to a 3rd gr. state of mind.

Yup, dumbo, it's funny as shit to watch you make a monkey outta yourself. We oughtta start our own you tube monkey channel starring your loser ass. Since you wear Depends, anyhow, we'll have the diaper part already covered.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: March 03, 2021 04:52PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh look. It’s the same old worthless links and
> photos as always. None changes the facts that the
> turd froze in Florida, and never saw either the
> proper Broad Street or any CMYK street view.
> Sucks to be just another poorly educated FCC
> asshole.


Do you have links or images to support your claims?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pointer Outer of Things ()
Date: March 03, 2021 05:21PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Oh look. It’s the same old worthless links
> and
> > photos as always. None changes the facts that
> the
> > turd froze in Florida, and never saw either the
> > proper Broad Street or any CMYK street view.
> > Sucks to be just another poorly educated FCC
> > asshole.
>
>
> Do you have links or images to support your
> claims?

No, but he has potty mouth temper tantrums.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Hey, you're right for once... ()
Date: March 03, 2021 05:40PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One sock-puppet begets another. They are all
> actually ‘related’ of course.



Related in the sense that we all abuse your old douchebag ass on a daily basis.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 03, 2021 05:42PM

Well, didn’t actually have to stand in line at all, but we are now officially half-vaccinated. They’ll let us know when to come back for the second dose. Decided to celebrate Dose-1 by throwing caution to the wind and stopping off to grab a delicious Subway Spicy Italian on the way home. Yum! Those things are good!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: March 03, 2021 05:50PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, didn’t actually have to stand in line at
> all, but we are now officially half-vaccinatassed.
> They’ll let us know when to come back for the
> second dose
so I can make a complete ass of myself, just like I do on FFXU every day.. Decided to celebrate Dose-1 by
> throwing caution to the wind and stopping off to
> grab a delicious Subway Spicy Italian on the way
> home. Yum! Those things are gooda rare treat for a dumpster diver like me!

FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Well, that's a shame ()
Date: March 03, 2021 08:28PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, didn’t actually have to stand in line at
> all, but we are now officially half-vaccinated.
> They’ll let us know when to come back for the
> second dose. Decided to celebrate Dose-1 by
> throwing caution to the wind and stopping off to
> grab a delicious Subway Spicy Italian on the way
> home. Yum! Those things are good!


Everyone in NoVA who interacts with your pretentious old douchebag ass is hoping that you die.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: March 03, 2021 08:35PM

Still not seeing any actual evidence to support his claims.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Keep hope alive ()
Date: March 03, 2021 08:50PM

“Research shows that eating processed meats like bacon and cold cuts can increase your chances for stomach and colorectal cancer,” says Lindsey Wohlford, employee wellness dietitian at MD Anderson Cancer Center.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 04, 2021 07:47AM

Well, that's a shame Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Everyone in NoVA who interacts with your pretentious
> old douchebag ass is hoping that you die.

Hey, wait a minute. Don't I know you from somewhere? Oops, my bad. That was your first post ever. You're a newly minted sock-puppet. And just as assfuck phony as all the dozens of others who wear the Linus badge.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 04, 2021 08:08AM

Keep hope alive Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> “Research shows that eating processed meats like
> bacon and cold cuts can increase your chances for
> stomach and colorectal cancer,” says Lindsey
> Wohlford, employee wellness dietitian at MD
> Anderson Cancer Center.

Why not tell us about all that azodicarbonamide again, Linus?. But I think that not much research was actually required to establish that there are zero risks at all associated with the enjoyment of a single but always delicious Subway Spicy Italian sandwich every few months or so. I think I had one back in October, so another one in March likely does not constitute much of a threat. Stupid loser-douche.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 04, 2021 08:19AM

Keep hope alive Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> “Research shows that eating processed meats like
> bacon and cold cuts can increase your chances for
> stomach and colorectal cancer,” says Lindsey
> Wohlford, employee wellness dietitian at MD
> Anderson Cancer Center.

Why not tell us about all that awful azodicarbonamide again, Linus?. But I think that not much research was actually required to establish that there are zero risks associated with the enjoyment of a single but always delicious Subway Spicy Italian sandwich every few months or so. I think I had one back in October, so another one in March is likely not going to constitute much of a health threat. Stupid irrelevant loser-douche.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: March 04, 2021 09:15AM

Hmmm. Still not seeing any actual evidence to support his claims.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 04, 2021 10:02AM

Well, sieve-like Whiffie minds may have a great deal of trouble with it, but someone had both COVID Shot #1 and a tasty Subway Spicy Italian yesterday afternoon. Busy day, but both rewarding and delicious. The hollow-heads will not have managed as much. As for today, it was already a pleasant enough 43 degrees when I got up to find blue skies and nothing but sunshine outside. There's a light breeze blowing, but with birds chirping and scarcely a cloud in the sky, it was motre than a pleasant trip out and back in picking up that good old morning paper. Didn't see any deer along the way today, but that run of eight yesterday will be good for a while. We see smaller groups all the time of course, but eight is quite a lot.

Quite a lot is also what Real President Joe is undertaking next in hopes of righting a ship run into the shoals by a daft and rudderless predecessor Elections reform work is underway, and that will be a high and constant priority now with Republicans having realized for real that the only way they can win elections anymore is to keep various groups (you know who they are) from being able to vote in theri full eligible numbers. They've been at this vote suppression project since 2002, but these lie pushers are upset now about the simple fact that they got clobbered in 2020, so they are redoubling efforts to stack the deck in their favor at the state and local levels. Dems are also pushing hard now on the George Floyd Police Reform Act, but a vote scheduled on that for today had to be postponed due to threats of terrorist activity from the usual gangs of violent Trump-loving right-wing nutcases.

in other news, it appears that the DH is dead in the NL, and that the playoffs will now revert to the format of 2019, the last sensible season that MLB has had. Health and safety protocols do include Little League 7-inning double-headers and invisible men on 2B to start each extra inning, but otherwise, we at least seem to be headed bzck toward actual baseball after Opening Day. Nats LHP Jon Lester (37) is mranwhile slated for surgery to remove his thyroid gland on Friday. The hope is that the procedure will help reduce fatigue, and with a recovery time of about a week, Lester should be back in action fairly quickly. The plan is for him to hold down the 4-slot in the 2021 rotation, so physical health will be an important consideration.

Mental health concerns might be a more important thing (especially among the institutionalized population) over in staggering Falls Church City. There's no new horrible news to report this morning, but the disaster inbox remains quite full anyway. And of course, there is still a plague of rampaging stupid-shitts to contend with. Poor Little City.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: March 04, 2021 10:03AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, that's a shame Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Everyone in NoVA who interacts with your
> pretentious
> > old douchebag ass is hoping that you die.
>
> Hey, wait a minute. Don't I know you from
> somewhere? Oops, my bad. That was your first
> post ever. You're a newly minted sock-puppet.
> And just as assfuck phony as all the dozens of
> others who wear the Linus badge.


Hey, wait a minute. Haven't I seen potty mouth screeds like this before? YUP! & they were childish then & they're STILL childish. Nice work, Dimwit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 04, 2021 10:06AM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hmmm. Still not seeing any actual evidence to
> support his claims.

Actual evidence for your being a waste-of-time lying stupid shit is in abundant supply. How do yopu account for that, loser?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: CJUKC ()
Date: March 04, 2021 10:07AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Keep hope alive Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > “Research shows that eating processed meats
> like
> > bacon and cold cuts can increase your chances
> for
> > stomach and colorectal cancer,” says Lindsey
> > Wohlford, employee wellness dietitian at MD
> > Anderson Cancer Center.
>
> Why not tell us about all that awful
> azodicarbonamide again, Linus?. But I think that
> not much research was actually required to
> establish that there are zero risks associated
> with the enjoyment of a single but always
> delicious Subway Spicy Italian sandwich every few
> months or so. I think I had one back in October,
> so another one in March is likely not going to
> constitute much of a health threat. Stupid
> irrelevant loser-douche.


A loser Gerund Boy who pretends to be a "hospitality industry insider" pontificates to us that GAR & Subway are "good" and "fine dining" All of it, of course, accompanied by the usual potty mouth tantrums.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 04, 2021 10:10AM

Up your ignorant, penniless ass, douchebag.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pointer Outer of Things ()
Date: March 04, 2021 11:02AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Up your ignorant, penniless ass, douchebag.


Good job, Pottymouth! Another potty mouth screeds that fits your 5th gr. mental & emotional dev. so well! You're SO Mature for a 5th grader on a school playground! Congratulations, Dimwit, once again, you've made an ass of yourself on FFXU.

(PSST-. potty mouth screeds aren't proof of anything except your childish mental & emotional state.)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 04, 2021 11:38AM

Fuck off, shitbag. Let me know when your IQ reaches 10% of my FICO score.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 04, 2021 12:27PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hmmm. Still not seeing any actual evidence to
> > support his claims.
>
> Actual evidence for your being a waste-of-time
> lying stupid shit is in abundant supply.

Yet, you can't actually provide any of it. No links, no street-views. Nothing.

> How do
> yopu account for that, loser?

I account for that in that the statement is coming from a confirmed liar who can't provide any actual weather data to support his Space Coast weather claims. Nor, can he provide any street views of these townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in Great forest. He also stupidly denies the fact that Broad Street Grill occupied the spot now the home of Dogwood Tavern.

All those and so many more lies make his latest statement just another in a long list of lies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: March 04, 2021 12:45PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fuck off, shitbag. Let me know when your IQ
> reaches 10% of my FICO score.


Keep up your name calling, Pottymouth. All you're doing is proving what I say about you having the mentality of a 5th grader. When somebody challenges an adult who has even a little bit of ed., the adult shows proof why he's right, the other guy's wrong or both. When somebody challenges a 5th grader on a school playground, a 5th grader answers with name calling & potty mouth.

You call other people out for supposably being "childish" while you show us just how childish YOU are. That proves what a hypocrite you are in addition to being an immature 5th grader on a school playground.

Now isn't it time to have your Depends changed, Dimwit? Or haven't you yelled at the neighborhood kids yet to get off your lawn? Do you use your potty mouth to the max when you yell at them? I'm sure their parents just love it when some older guy who's supposed to be more mature teaches them those words. Well, Old Pottymouth, you'll need 'em changed after you yell at those kids, won't you?

Seriously, Pottymouth, you've painted yourself into a corner, again. Once again, you've made a TOTAL ASS of yourself. WHAT a LOSER!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 04, 2021 04:52PM

Hahaha! Sit back and ponder my degrees, honoraries, awards, and commendations. Note my status as a wealthy retiree enjoying all the best that life has to offer in a beautiful Sweet Spot home on a much larger than average lot, all while dining at all the best places and often with prominent restaurant industry insiders. I win. You do not win.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 04, 2021 04:59PM

LOL! You are nothing more than a confirmed liar. As always, you lose.

Caught in lies about Space Coast weather. The data don't lie, but you do.

Caught lying about townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in Great Forest. Pictures don't lie, but you do.

Caught denying the fact that Dogwood Tavern occupies a spot once home to Broad Street Grill. The historical record doesn't lie, but you do.

And those are just a few of the many lies you've been caught telling. You think anything you claim can be deemed credible. If you'll lie about stupid shit like painted townhouses, obscured views of walls, restaurant locations, weather conditions 800+ miles away, what won't you lie about?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 04, 2021 05:10PM

All bullshit, Linus. Just plain BULLSHIT — your stock and trade as nothing but an an uneducated downscale useless shit-slinger. You froze n Florida, you never saw The Broad Street, and you can’t find the CMYK street view. Three time LOSER. LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 04, 2021 05:15PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All bullshit, Linus. Just plain BULLSHIT — your
> stock and trade as nothing but an an uneducated
> downscale useless shit-slinger. You froze n
> Florida, you never saw The Broad Street, and you
> can’t find the CMYK street view. Three time
> LOSER. LOL!

If any of it was bullshit, you'd be able to provide links and images. You've done neither because you are a confirmed liar.

Your bullshit isn't even remotely believable. Why should anything you say be deemed credible?

Actual evidence. That's what you are missing, dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: UYWKX ()
Date: March 04, 2021 05:16PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hahaha! Sit back and ponder my degrees,
> honoraries, awards, and commendations.

Nobody believes you when you say that Pottymouth. If you really had all that, youdda shown proof of what you say cuz you'd know that's how you debate things. You'd know your potty mouth tantrums and name calling is what a 5th grader does, not an educated adult. You'd be backing up your claims with real proof, Gerund Boy. You ain't done that, so you must be lying about all those "degrees, honoraries awards and commendations". All you are is a lying, potty mouth Gerund Boy with the emotional & mental dev. of a 10 YO.


Note my
> status as a wealthy retiree enjoying all the best
> that life has to offer in a beautiful Sweet Spot
> home on a much larger than average lot,

All you do besides your potty mouth tantrums, name calling, pooping your Depends & beating your wife is lie, Gerund Boy. Nobody believes you about this supposed "Sweet Spot".


all while
> dining at all the best places

Subway & GAR are NOT "the best places, Pottymouth. Subway's passable if there's nothing else. GAR is over priced, frozen slop thrown in a microwave. The service is either snooty or indifferent & always sloppy. The atmosphere's as cheesy as you can find.


and often with
> prominent restaurant industry insiders.


If that was so, Gerund Boy, you wouldn't be eating in those dumps & calling them "fine dining". Rest. Industry insiders would know those dumps are over priced rip off joints. You just got caught in another lie, Pottymouth.



I win.
> You do not win.


Here we see where Old Pottymouth is wrong AGAIN! Old Pottymouth just made an ass of himself on FFXU AGAIN! Congratulations, Gerund Boy! You just sunk to another level of stupidity, loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 04, 2021 05:20PM

It was a good day yesterday. Got both my first COVID shot and a Subway Spicy Italian without any incident. You can take my word for it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pointer Outer of Things ()
Date: March 04, 2021 05:28PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All bullshit, Linus. Just plain BULLSHIT — your
> stock and trade as nothing but an an uneducated
> downscale useless shit-slinger. You froze n
> Florida, you never saw The Broad Street, and you
> can’t find the CMYK street view. Three time
> LOSER. LOL!


1ce more we see the potty mouth name calling tantrum that's Dimwit's stock IN trade. That's right , Dimwit, it's stock IN trade, not stock and trade. Anybody who had all these "degrees, honoraries, awards & commendations" would know that, Dimwit. Of course, since you're just a "hopeless dope on a rope" & a lying potty mouth, you DON'T know it, Dimwit.

CONGRATULATIONS, Pottymouth! You just got caught lying about your supposed "education". Judging from the mental & emotional development you've shown on FFXU, I'd have to say your ed.'s about v5th gr. You just made an ass of yourself AGAIN, Pottymouth! GOOD WORK!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: XCFXY ()
Date: March 04, 2021 05:31PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It was a good day yesterday. Got both my first
> COVID shot and a Subway Spicy Italian without any
> incident. You can take my word for it.


Nobody takes your word for ANYTHING, Gerund Boy. All you do is lie. You're always being caught lying, Pottymouth, so nobody's even gonna believe you about that. You're nothing but a potty mouth fake, Gerund Boy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 04, 2021 05:54PM

No lies from me. The Linus Asshole has been looking since last June, and has come up empty. Silly goose!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: March 04, 2021 07:18PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No lies from me.

If there were no lies, you'd be able to provide links and images. You've done neither because you are a confirmed liar.

Actual NWS data confirm you lied about Space Coast Weather.

Actual street-view images from the Great Forest Townhomes aka Park Place of Falls Church confirm you are a liar.

Washington Post, FCNP, Washington Business Journal and other sources in the historical record confirm 132 W. Broad St. was once the home of Broad Street Grill. For some reason, you continue to deny that fact.

It's nothing but lies and losses for you, loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: FUKNN ()
Date: March 04, 2021 09:06PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No lies from me. The Linus Asshole has been
> looking since last June, and has come up empty.
> Silly goose!


There you go again, lying, Gerund Boy. The FC guy's shown proof 200X you were lying. You ain't never shown no proof of what he said was wrong, so it's gotta be right what he says. I showed proof you were lying. The point out guy showed proof you were lying, Pottymouth. You've been caught in lies on other threads too, Pottymouth. You've never shown no proof you were telling the truth. Everybody's shown proof you're a liar, Gerund Boy. The only 1 coming up empty is you, Pottymouth. It goes w/your empty head. That's why the FC guy & all us FFXU trolls are living in your head rent free.

Loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 05, 2021 01:50AM

REMINDER: You froze in Florida, you weren’t here in time to have seen The Broad Street, and as of Thursday, you had not been able to find the CMYK street view. Neither could you identify Brockmont, or recall either the obvious but unusual thing about walking into Brine or the second form of traffic-calming along Moore Avenue in Vienna. Troubles as well with north/south, lunch/dinner, ‘majestic views’, awnings, Sexy Fish, flow codes, season tickets, Water Wars, Spring Training dining spots, and SEDC townhomes. The list goes on and on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: March 05, 2021 08:05AM

Actual NWS data confirm you lied about Space Coast Weather.

Actual street-view images from the Great Forest Townhomes aka Park Place of Falls Church confirm you are a liar.

Washington Post, FCNP, Washington Business Journal and other sources in the historical record confirm 132 W. Broad St. was once the home of Broad Street Grill. For some reason, you continue to deny that fact.

It's nothing but lies and losses for you, loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: March 05, 2021 08:44AM

LOL! I've had up close and personal real-time experiiences with ALL of the Xmastime NWS reporting for Cape Canaveral, The Broad Street of the 1986-97 era, and of course the CMYK street view. Those real-time experiences simply blow away your worthless made-up bullshit and entirely mistaken babble. These have become just three more among so very many miserable defeats and losses for you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: In a word ()
Date: March 05, 2021 09:22AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>Xmastime NWS reporting for Cape Canaveral

Envy


>The Broad Street of the 1986-97 era

Irrelevant


> CMYK street view

Nonexistent

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: MJEHT ()
Date: March 05, 2021 09:39AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL! I've had up close and personal real-time
> experiiences with ALL of the Xmastime NWS
> reporting for Cape Canaveral, The Broad Street of
> the 1986-97 era, and of course the CMYK street
> view. Those real-time experiences simply blow
> away your worthless made-up bullshit and entirely
> mistaken babble. These have become just three
> more among so very many miserable defeats and
> losses for you.


The difference, Gerund Boy, is he's shown proof. You've shown nothing except 5th grade name calling and potty mouth screeds, just like the 1 I quoted above. In case you haven't heard, Gerund Boy, potty mouth screeds and name calling worthy of a 5th grader isn't proof. If you had even 10% of the ed. you supposably have, you'd know that. In fact, since you don't seem to understand how to do a debate, it's obvious you're lying about your supposed "education".

You call his "proof" ""made up bullshit and entirely mistaken babble, Pottymouth, but you haven't shown any proof that this is true about what he says. Instead, you earn your name, Old Pottymouth, by trying to pass off 5th grade potty mouth screeds & name calling as "proof".

Looks like you're the 1 suffering all of these miserable defeats, Pottymouth.

Imagine, a guy over 70 who still has the potty mouth of a 10 YO. THAT's proof of a loser on its own.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...151152153154155156157158159160161...LastNext
Current Page: 156 of 167


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  ********   ********   ********  ******** 
 **   **   **     **  **     **     **     **       
 **  **    **     **  **     **     **     **       
 *****     **     **  ********      **     ******   
 **  **    **     **  **            **     **       
 **   **   **     **  **            **     **       
 **    **  ********   **            **     **       
This forum powered by Phorum.