HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...157158159160161162163164165166167Next
Current Page: 165 of 167
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: March 31, 2021 11:28PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eyewitness News Headlines
>
> NWSFC News-Press reports my Asshole froze in Floridawhile I was standing naked outside VGH, Inc. last night waiting for Tyrone and his BBC
> ...
> my Asshole admits to never finding CMYK imagegot a hard pounding from the BBC once Tyrone finally showed up
> ...
> The Broad StreetVGH, Inc closed for the night before anybody else could get an Asshole pounding from Tyrone and his BBCever got
> here



FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: This thread is one person ()
Date: March 31, 2021 11:41PM

This is one schizophrenic guy talking to himself over and over.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 01, 2021 02:36AM

Big ideas? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Right, deep thoughts in a Dollar Store thread on FFXU.
>.LOL! If you ever had one, then you still couldn't back
> it up. You're a joke you impotent douchebag.

Have you read Page-1 of the thread? Did you notice how long it took for some babbling fool to run afoul of what should be financial basics? He’s been stuck in the same stupid spot ever since. Some there are who just never learn.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: April 01, 2021 08:18AM

Step up your game, loser. Kicking your tired and feeble ass is beyond easy.

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eyewitness News Headlines
>
> NWS reports Asshole froze in Florida

NWS recorded data from your preferred NWS weather station confirms you lied and I told the truth.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

Do you have links to support your data?

> Asshole admits to never finding CMYK image

BZZZZT! I admit to you lying about them. This is just more argument from ignorance bullshit. You also clearly don't understand who has the burden of proof in a debate. The burden of proof is on the positive. That you need to be told this is an indicator of your vast intellectual deficits and lack of education. They don't come much dumber than you.

Until you provide some actual evidence, you lose.

> The Broad Street closed before Asshole ever got
> here

Broad Street Grill operated at 132 W. Broad St. earlier this century. The historical record proves it.

Here is some more evidence you lied.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/
http://www.chefsrecipes.org/show451.htm
https://fcnp.com/2007/02/14/falls-church-city-crime-report/
https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/273666/raising-the-bar/
https://fcnp.com/2015/09/18/f-c-s-fleming-powell-take-over-local-market-arent-scared-of-harris-teeter/
https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2009/10/26/story8.html

Do you have anything to dispute these links?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 01, 2021 08:57AM

That's the same old useless trash you always post. You are still slowly twisting in the wind from the end of your rope, having in fact frozen in Florida, still not found the CMYK street view, and of course not moved here at all until the late 1990's. What a worthless fraud.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 01, 2021 09:33AM

^^^ Arriving in the late 90's certainly kept the asshole from ever dining, driniking, or tossing a few darts at The Broad Street, but it would have allowed plenty of time to realize that fresh wild-caught scallops are available in this market 365 (or 366) days per year, that FCC just totally got its ass kicked in the Water Wars, and that the Delta Water Shuttle finally went bust as of May 1, 1998. But of course, he fucked up royally on all of those and on quite the long list of other and more recent matters. He's just a two-faced, forked,-tongued, lying asswipe loser and general hapless shit-slinger. As a ling-time LTCF resident, these highly imperfect strings of google-based fiction are aboutall that's allowed to him. The poor thing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 01, 2021 09:51AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's the same old useless trash you always post.
> You are still slowly twisting in the wind from
> the end of your rope, having in fact frozen in
> Florida, still not found the CMYK street view, and
> of course not moved here at all until the late
> 1990's. What a worthless fraud.


So, you have no actual, unbiased evidence that you can point to that substantiates your claims. That being the case, it’s pretty obvious you lied about all of it. And along the way, you further exposed yourself as a bumbling idiot with your numerous blunders. One of which was your inability to find the most recent up-to-date Dogwood menu despite claims of being a heavy-hitting hospitality industry insider.

You’re just a clown for people to laugh at.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: *boom* ()
Date: April 01, 2021 10:36AM

file.php?2,file=232218,filename=deltawat
.


giphy.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 01, 2021 11:16AM

LOL! Wallowing in the depths of past humiliations is never a good idea. Knowing the difference between an actual operating entity and the sold-off asset of its one-time trade name would be a better idea. I bet you believe that ‘TAC glasses’ are actually made by Bell & Howell as well. Dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: April 01, 2021 11:30AM

Shocking. More prevarication and equivocation. This is the type of asshole who would tell someone they drive a Stellantis instead of a Jeep. Such a patently dishonest asshole. The same type that can't substantiate his bullshit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 01, 2021 11:39AM

Well, these weakling Whiffies, have had their wicks trimmed a bit, which should help reduce the amounts of filthy black soot being deposited all over the place. Trash trucks at the landfill do not attempt to off-load the amounts of just plain garbage that come out of these corrupt FCC losers.

Meanwhile, here is another bright and sparkling morning for the upscale few of us who can afford to dwell in the delightful heights of the Sweet Spot. We did see about an inch and a half of rain fall between yesterday and the overnight, but all that has faded away into blue skies and lots of sunshine, though still with some noticeable breezes. No NWS real-time freeze warnings or small craft advisories though. We are fortunate in that regard.

And as peomised, Real President Joe has now unveiled his much needed plans for repairing many of the god-awful infrastructure holes that his bozo predecessor opened up and then left behind. Like Bush-43, the Fat Boy inherited a penthouse and turned it into an outhouse. The Dems must now once again clean up the mess and pick up the tab. GOP losers (Matt Gaetz, anyone?) will of course moan and wail and whine, while contributing nothing at all of any actual value. Stupid fools.

But at last, it's Opening Day with up to 5,000 actual fans expected in the stands this evening. For the first time ever, the wife and I will not be among the Game-1 throngs. The Nats will be hosting the Mets (DeGrom v. Scherzer) at 7:09 on ESPN, but not all things at Nats Park will be as fans might remember them. Gates will open two hours before game-time this year, but no cash will be accepted anywhere. No tailgating will be allowed in any parking lot, and if you purchase food in the park, you must return to your seat before eating it. Water fountains will not be operating, but bottle refill stations will be. You must wear an actual mask the entire time (gaiters and bandanas are not acceptable). If you flout or flaunt mask rules, you will receive one verbal warning, and be ejected for a second offense. Neither President Biden nor Dr. Fauci will be throwing out the first pitch.

In related other news, Yu Darvish expects a last-minute turn to the DH in the NL, but few have so far joined with him in that. Otherwise, an unnamed Nats player tested positive for COVID after the club's charter flight back from West Palm Beach. Four players and a club official had enough contact to warrant quarrantne as well. That's 10 days on the shelf for the player=, and seven for the close contacts. The Nats can freely substitute to fill out their day-to-day game rosters, but we'll have to wait to learn who's been caught up in all this.

Caught up in one of the area's worst nightmare situations of course are the residents of always sickly Falls Church City. It seems that various churches in town are going to host either indoor or outdoor services on Easter Sunday, and then just pray that the Lord God Almighty will somehow protect the faithful from becoming infected with anything. Thoughts and prayers can't hurt much of course, but they are not really noted for their efficacy in such cases.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 01, 2021 11:58AM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Shocking. More prevarication and equivocation.
> This is the type of asshole who would tell someone
> they drive a Stellantis instead of a Jeep. Such a
> patently dishonest asshole. The same type that
> can't substantiate his bullshit.

Face the facts, fuckwad, The one-time water taxi service that you never axctually rode went belly up as of May 1, 1998. It's assets were picked up by Arthur Imperatore's massive NY Wateeway, which briefly operated a commuter ferry service from LGA to midtown, but shut it all down for good at the end of the 20th century. That would be 15 years before you so obviously lied about biweekly trips to midtown Manhattan. Such a transparently fanciful FRAUD!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 01, 2021 12:09PM

I’ve never claimed to have been on a Delta Water Taxi. Nor, have I ever had a need to be in Manhattan on a biweekly basis.

I’ve seen someone provide actual evidence to substantiate his claim that he had. I’ve seen you throw a temper tantrum like a little girl. That is how it always plays out.

You simply can’t ever overcome actual evidence that prove you lied. It’s why you never provide actual evidence to substantiate your claims. You’re just a lying asshole.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 01, 2021 12:20PM

You have no actual evidence of anything but your own massive failures. Otherwise, we are again into the sorry-ass world of Lie& Deny. Worthless rube.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: April 01, 2021 12:25PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Let the beatings continue ()
Date: April 01, 2021 12:39PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL! Wallowing in the depths of past humiliations
> is never a good idea.

Agree. So why do you continue?


> Knowing the difference
> between an actual operating entity and the
> sold-off asset of its one-time trade name would be
> a better idea.

A better idea would be understanding that who runs a contracted service operating under the trade name "Delta Water Shuttle" makes no difference as far as the existence of the service itself. That was just some bullshit line that, as usual, you tried after you realized that you'd fucked up after your furious Googling of NYC ferries over a holiday weekend. And you'd first tried to claim that it no longer was known as the "Delta Water Shuttle" after the change in contracted operator. Which the above image from NYW's own site very clearly shows was not true. Why you continue to embarrass yourself, I don't know. Obviously it left a permanent mark.


> I bet you believe that ‘TAC
> glasses’ are actually made by Bell & Howell as
> well. Dope.

Poor off-point analogy. A seller of a product under a trade name is separate and distinct from who actually makes the product. Apple doesn't make the iPhone. Nobody would deny that the iPhone exists. If Apple chooses to use another contracted manufacturer to produce the product, the iPhone still would exist. A more appropriate case might be Bell & Howell itself. I bet you believe that that "Bell & Howell" is the same entity that used that trade name long ago. Does an entity known as Bell & Howell continue to exist independent of ownership/operator?

Better - When the contracted operator of a concession at a public venue changes does it remain known as the Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Budweiser or whatever branded concession? Does anyone using it care who the contracted operator is? No.

You're done now. Buh bye.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Frequent Flier ()
Date: April 01, 2021 01:04PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Face the facts, fuckwad, The one-time water taxi
> service that you never axctually rode went belly
> up as of May 1, 1998. It's assets were picked up
> by Arthur Imperatore's massive NY Wateeway, which
> briefly operated a commuter ferry service from LGA
> to midtown, but shut it all down for good at the
> end of the 20th century.

Many, many times. Never cared who operated the service. All that I cared about is that I could get to the Delta Shuttle operating out of DCA quickly. Arrive at LGA. Walk out the back door to the dock. Take a seat on one of multiple ferries which provided a nice reliable, relaxing ride to Lower Manhattan and then back when I was done. Sometimes to midtown. Often using other ways as well.

As clearly shown above, that service - known as the "Delta Water Shuttle" - ceased operations on 12/29/2000 not 5/1/1998.


> That would be 15 years
> before you so obviously lied about biweekly trips
> to midtown Manhattan. Such a transparently
> fanciful FRAUD!


Not sure where you got biweekly but it WAS my daily/weekly commute depending on what was happening at the time. As I've said my primary office was in lower Manhattan not midtown. Midtown was our corporate headquarters. I guess that bothers you because you were hanging from a Metro strap for your dull commute while I was flying to Manhattan (and elsewhere across the country). Awwww... so sorry. lol

Actually it was kind of a pain in the ass so I don't know why you're so butthurt over it. A lot like being upset about someone going to FL when you didn't I suppose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 01, 2021 01:23PM

The Nats’ game is done, but you are still stuck in the same old lie-filled shit-swamp as always. Loser. NWS wins, you lose. CMYK wins, you lose. All those fun nights at The Broad Street win, you lose. Stupid shit-slinging asshole.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: April 01, 2021 01:30PM

Actual evidence. You need some. Until then, you’re fucked. Lying fraud.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 01, 2021 03:04PM

I have way more than you can begin to comprehend. I’m still right-handed too. Dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: JP can't get it up ()
Date: April 01, 2021 03:10PM

Apparently not. lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: April 01, 2021 03:46PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have way more than you can begin to comprehend.

What’s the matter, you can’t figure out how to post it here? LOL!

Remember that time you tried to post actual evidence and you ended up posting an artist’s rendering of the American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial? That was some funny shit right there. LOL! You really do have the forensics skills of a mentally challenged grade schooler. No wonder you’re too afraid to try to post actual evidence.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: LOLing@oldguy.com ()
Date: April 01, 2021 04:47PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Remember that time you tried to post actual
> evidence and you ended up posting an artist’s
> rendering of the American Veterans Disabled for
> Life Memorial? That was some funny shit right
> there. LOL!


Classic JP fuck up. LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 01, 2021 04:53PM

Are you sure AVDL is the mess you want to change the subject to? Mind the moving walls. Meanwhile, NWS, CMYK, and of course, 1986. None of those is going away, any more than Brockmont, Brine, or Moore Avenue. For starters.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: VNEBD ()
Date: April 01, 2021 05:01PM

Are all of your butt pirates STILL shitposting to this gay thread?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Misty watercolor memories LOL! ()
Date: April 01, 2021 05:08PM

Maybe if you could ever back up your bullshit for any of them you wouldn't have your dick cut off here so often.





#JPsGreatPenisPruning

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: April 01, 2021 05:27PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Are you sure AVDL is the mess you want to change
> the subject to?

You mean the one where you were torched with the Google street-views captured in August of 2019 confirmed you're a lying fraud?

Yeah, I'll go there. It's all part of your massive Washington Avenue Wipeout.

Remember when you fucked up and called the police department (aka MPD) DCPD instead? LOL!

Because you're too much of a pussy to admit your Great Forest, Space Coast and Broad Street Grill lies, your long list of lies and blunders are fair game. LOL!

Which one will be next? LOL!

There is literally only one way out of this disaster for you. Too bad you're too dumb to figure it out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: April 01, 2021 05:31PM

LOLing@oldguy.com Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > Remember that time you tried to post
> actual
> > evidence and you ended up posting an artist’s
> > rendering of the American Veterans Disabled for
> > Life Memorial? That was some funny shit right
> > there. LOL!
>
>
> Classic JP fuck up. LOL!


I know his LOLs are fake, but I think about that total fuckup of his, I literally do laugh at loud. He's a total fucking moron and a joke.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: EJY4F ()
Date: April 01, 2021 06:44PM

Who cares?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 02, 2021 01:36AM

Well, we don’t have a place in the District any more, but DCPD still seems to work for DCPD in their Twitter handle, even when they are responding to 2nd or D Streets as opposed to Washington Avenue, once noted for its range of significant grassy areas with small trees, but more recently savaged by the Great Pruning of 2020.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 02, 2021 07:49AM

Looks like Linus (not to mention his loyal squadrons of sock-puppets) are sleeping in. When will they ever wake to the primacy of fact and reason?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: April 02, 2021 08:27AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, we don’t have a place in the District any
> more, but DCPD still seems to work for DCPD in
> their Twitter handle, even when they are
> responding to 2nd or D Streets as opposed to
> Washington Avenue, once noted for its range of
> significant grassy areas with small trees, but
> more recently savaged by the Great Pruning of
> 2020.


https://www.twitter.com/dcpd

I hadn't realized Matthew Robertson constituted the local law enforcement for Washington, D.C. LOL!

Remember the time you tried to use photos taken INSIDE Spirit of Justice Park as evidence of the large grassy areas? Having never been to the area, you were unaware of the fact that not a single blade of grass in the park is visible to those driving or walking along or across Washington Avenue in that vicinity.

Remember when you thought a garage entrance was loading docks?

Remember when your Great Prining lie was completely exposed as a fraud by street view images captured in August of 2019? Why would you falsely accuse the good folks of NPS of horticultural malpractice? I guess you'll sink as low as you need to when spreading your lies. You even lied about the success of an alleged friend's dining establishment.

So many lies, so little actual evidence. That's the sum of your existence here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 02, 2021 11:03AM

Digging long buried stupid shit out of the latrine hole is the best you can do? What a fucking loser! You are just a crushed can in the recycling bin of life. Dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 02, 2021 11:04AM

Well, crazed cackles of the Whiffies are like those of barnyard animals when the cracked corn is first scattered on the ground each morning. Lots and lots of noise, but no sort of sense at all. Which is to say, that some things just don't change. Somewhat sadly, that notion applies as well to current weather conditions here in the oddly suffering Sweet Spot, as we work our way through Day-2 of a roughly 48-hour plague of cold weather. No frost on the pumpkin, but it was just 27 degrees when I got up this morning with a discouraging 15 mph wind blowing as well. This isn't at all what we expect in early April, but we will be seeing a correction here shortly. We won't get past the mid 40's today, but we'll hit the mid 50s and then the mid 60s over the weekend, finally surpassing the 70-degree mark once again to start off next week. Should have plenty of blue skies and bright sunshine the whole time, just these strangely frigid temps to deal with for a bit. It's not like this is Too Far North Florida at Xmas time or anything, so I'm not sure what's going on. Malfunctioning jet stream, most likely. Darned thing just doesn't behave sometimes.

The same could be said of course for idiot Republicans in Congress with their heels dug in opposing much needed infrastructure investments finally proposed by Real President Joe. The Ding Dong Fat Boy you'll recall talked often of the the great things and wonderful plans that would be ready in two weeks, but nothing ever came of those, and no infrastructure plan at all was ever passed over his four fumbling years of mad mismanagement. We are now in a deep jobs and production hole, we have a huge backlog of long overdue catch-up and upgrade work, and GOP clowns are going to play Tea Party stupid tricks over taxes on mega wealthy corporations and a few Cancun gazillionaires. Something is just not right on the right-wing.

In other news, the Nats Opening Day game against the Mets never happened thanks to a COVID outbreak discovered once the team charter arrived back from West Palm Beach. The initial case is thought to have arisen in Florida, with things getting out of hand from there. As many as four players and team staff members have tested positive with a similar number having been close enough to warrant a week in quarantine. Per established protocols, no names have been released so far, nor do we have definitive word that scheduled Sat and Sun games against the Mets will actually be played either. Not an optimistic start to the supposed return to normalcy of the 2021 season.

2021 was of course never going to be a year of optimism for any of the sorry souls of Falls Church City. Caught as they are in such webs of woe, it is at best a process of day-to-day getting by that occupies so much of their time. And that's just for the ones not stuck in some long-term car facility. Things have been declining for decades over there, and there don't seem to be signs of any turnaround. The place continues to be one to be shunned given tha so myuch better can be has so close by.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Let the beatings resume ()
Date: April 02, 2021 11:11AM

Now this idiot will be blabbering about that same shit again.

Remember when he kept using this picture over and over?


file.php?2,file=420867,filename=BigMista


Only to be made to look like the phony old pretender that he is (again).


file.php?2,file=438454,filename=Capture1


LOL!

Just have to beat his huge douchebag ass again I guess. *shrug*

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 02, 2021 11:43AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Digging long buried stupid shit out of the latrine
> hole is the best you can do? What a fucking
> loser! You are just a crushed can in the
> recycling bin of life. Dope.


Well, when you refuse to provide actual evidence for your Space Coast weather claims, Great Forest townhouses claims, or Broad Street Grill claims, why not point out that you have a long history of lying here? Just reminding you and others that actual evidence has been proving you to be a liar for quite some time.

Remember when you got confused and couldn’t recall that exit 6 off of 395 dumps drivers onto Washington Avenue? LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.., ()
Date: April 02, 2021 11:45AM

Let the beatings resume Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Now this idiot will be blabbering about that same
> shit again.
>
> Remember when he kept using this picture over and
> over?
>
>
> src="http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.
> php?2,file=420867,filename=BigMistakePanorama.jpg"
> >
>
>
> Only to be made to look like the phony old
> pretender that he is (again).
>
>
> src="http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.
> php?2,file=438454,filename=Capture1.PNG"
> width="612">
>
>
> LOL!
>
> Just have to beat his huge douchebag ass again I
> guess. *shrug*

I also remember when e didn’t realize that 395 was just below that area. Yet, he was a “resident” of an area not far from there for many years. LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 02, 2021 12:15PM

Feeling a bit peckish this morning, asshole? Can’t blame you, but your same old stupid shit is never going to fly. @DCPoliceDept says so. Dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 02, 2021 12:44PM

LOL! Peckish? If I had to wait for sustenance consisting of actual evidence from you, I'd be downright starving. I'm talking Sally Struthers' Christian Children's Fund starving.

Luckily for me, I've got plenty of actual evidence to keep us all well fed. It all shows you to be a lying fucking fraud.

Remember when you thought 3rd St., NW passed under MPD's Daly building? When I informed you it was actually DOL's Perkins Building, you tried to claim the two buildings are connected. Once you saw the evidence of the large grassy area between the two buildings, you quickly scampered away like a pussy from that bogus claim! LOL!

In case you didn't realize, @DCPoliceDept is not @DCPD. I hope you don't rely on Matthew Robertson for MPD news and information. LOL!

@DCPoliceDept tweet from 11:35 this morning:

MPD seeks assistance in identifying and locating a vehicle connected to a shooting that occurred today in the 2700 blk of Martin Luther King, Jr. Avenue, SE.

The vehicle is described as a dark Audi A6, with silver rims and heavy tints.

Have info? Call (202) 727-9099/text 50411
11:35 AM · Apr 2, 2021


What the fuck is this MPD they are talking about? LOL! Not a single tweet from them says DCPD. Not a one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 02, 2021 01:03PM

Asshole has been told that folks on the street in DC rarely refer to MPD at all. as the term ‘police’ covers them and all various other forces that patrol there. And of course, DCPD is easily understood even by FCC dumbfucks not familiar with MPD at all. Asshole has also been told that pictures inside SOJ Park were posted as examples of what grassy areas with small trees might look like. Desperate dopes can’t digest even such simple things as that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Might look like??? LOL! ()
Date: April 02, 2021 02:01PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Asshole has also been
> told that pictures inside SOJ Park were posted as
> examples of what grassy areas with small trees
> might look like. Desperate dopes can’t digest
> even such simple things as that.


Oh, OK... That was just an example of what they *might* look like.

That's what you're going with now? LOL!

You really are a pitiful old fuck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 02, 2021 02:10PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Asshole has been told that folks on the street in
> DC rarely refer to MPD at all. as the term
> ‘police’ covers them and all various other
> forces that patrol there.

You weren't talking to folks on the street. You were posting on a message board. MPD is not only common, but preferred when it comes to the written word. You fucked up and it's fun making fun of you for it.

DC Councilman David Grosso:
http://www.davidgrosso.org/grosso-analysis/tag/MPD

DC blogger Prince of Petworth:
https://www.popville.com/category/dc-crime/

DC Petworth neighborhood news source:
https://www.petworthnews.org/blog/mpd-4th-district-2018

DC Open Government Coalition:
https://dcogc.org/blog/d-c-transparency-watch-is-mpd-body-cam-video-redaction-out-of-control/

DC's Capitol Hill Association of Merchants and Professionals (CHAMPS):
https://capitolhill.org/safety-lessons-from-mpd/

Washington City Paper
https://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/news/article/21092908/police-reports-raise-questions-about-mpds-tactics-during-undercover-prostitution-stings

Channel 9 - WUSA
https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/local/dc/mpd-officer-mcardle-says-office-of-police-complaints-investigation-slanted-against-him/65-93273a68-30ce-4cc6-97ec-fa911a29f63d

WAMU - Washington's NPR Station
https://wamu.org/story/19/10/22/critics-question-whether-body-cameras-have-lived-up-to-their-promise-in-d-c/

DCist
https://dcist.com/story/19/10/22/five-years-in-activists-say-body-cameras-havent-done-enough-to-change-policing/

DCLine
https://thedcline.org/2019/10/23/press-release-statement-by-u-s-attorney-jessie-k-liu-on-d-c-council-hearing-regarding-hate-crimes-in-the-district-of-columbia/

The fact of the matter, asshole, is that folks on the street do actually say MPD. Well, at least actual residents do. Having been an actual full-time resident for a few years before moving to Falls Church, I can attest to that. Yes, that is why you are constantly getting your ass kicked on such matters. You might even be able to figure out which neighborhood I lived in. We go back and visit old neighbors frequently. It's why and how your bullshit lies are immediately spotted and refuted with actual evidence. Dumbfuck.

> And of course, DCPD is
> easily understood even by FCC dumbfucks not
> familiar with MPD at all.

LOL! Clearly we are more familiar with MPD than you are. Familiar enough to not stupidly writes something like DCPD.

> Asshole has also been
> told that pictures inside SOJ Park were posted as
> examples of what grassy areas with small trees
> might look like.

So, in order to demonstrate what grassy areas with small trees look like, you decided to pick a park quite near Washington Avenue? LOL!

Give it up, dope. That's as feeble and transparent as your NWS and Great Forest bullshit.

You tried to pass off those views as those available to drivers along Washington Avenue. Lying fraud. There is no other reason to pick that spot as an example of what grass and small trees look like. You got caught simply looking at satellite shots and didn't know that Spirit of Justice Park sits atop a 12+ foot wall closest to Washington Ave. Your ignorance was only further exposed when you confused a garage entrance for loading docks.

Remember when you thought 3rd St., NW passed under MPD's Daly building? When I informed you it was actually DOL's Perkins Building, you tried to claim the two buildings are connected. Once you saw the evidence of the large grassy area between the two buildings, you quickly scampered away like a pussy from that bogus claim! LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 02, 2021 02:10PM

Might look like??? LOL! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Asshole has also been
> > told that pictures inside SOJ Park were posted
> as
> > examples of what grassy areas with small
> trees
> > might look like. Desperate dopes can’t
> digest
> > even such simple things as that.
>
>
> Oh, OK... That was just an example of what they
> *might* look like.
>
> That's what you're going with now? LOL!
>
> You really are a pitiful old fuck.


No shit. Just plain pathetic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Bob is so full of shit ()
Date: April 02, 2021 02:54PM

I guess it was just an example of how they *might* dominate views to the east off Wash Ave as one traverses it too.

LOL!


Quote

Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Actual JP Morgenthau ()
Date: November 22, 2019 10:24AM

You mentioned the much smaller Bartholdi Park at the northern end of Wash Ave, but hoped to ignore the far larger Spirit of Justice Park that with its grassy areas and small trees dominates views to the east off Wash Ave as one traverses it. Having done just that prior to the three World Series games played at Nats Park, I know those unobstructed views well enough simply to laugh at you once again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 02, 2021 03:17PM

LOL! Once again, done in by his own words. Such a pathetic fraud. Well, his own words, my account of the area and Google street-view.

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

Look at all that grass visible in Spirit of Justice Park! Oh wait, the 12+ foot walls obscure it all from those driving along Washington Avenue. Dominates? LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 02, 2021 03:26PM

You deliberately omitted mention of SOJP and got called out on that immediately. Just part of your continuous asswipe lying. But do tell us about where in DC you once lived as the matter has not been of much focus previously. LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 02, 2021 03:39PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You deliberately omitted mention of SOJP and got
> called out on that immediately.

Not a single blade of grass in Spirit of Justice Park is visible to those driving or walking along or across Washington Ave. in that vicinity. A fact you acknowledged when you foolishly stated, “pictures inside SOJ Park were posted as examples of what grassy areas with small trees might look like.”

What would be the point of mentioning it?

> But do tell us about
> where in DC you once lived as the matter has not
> been of much focus previously. LOL!

LOL! To most people, intelligent people that is, it would be obvious. Dope.

Remember when you thought 3rd St., NW passed under MPD's Daly building? When I informed you it was actually DOL's Perkins Building, you tried to claim the two buildings are connected. Once you saw the evidence of the large grassy area between the two buildings, you quickly scampered away like a pussy from that bogus claim! LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Awww, that's cute ()
Date: April 02, 2021 03:42PM

He's trying the sins of omission bullshit again. LOL

With, of course, yet another irrelevant off-point tangent about living in DC for flavor.

What a predictable fucking joke you are.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: April 02, 2021 04:45PM

Sins of omission that he admits are completely irrelevant to views available to anyone driving along Washington Avenue in that vicinity.

Speaking of sins of omission, has he acknowledged the three large asphalt parking lots along Washington Avenue in that vicinity yet?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 02, 2021 05:36PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------
> Not a single blade of grass in Spirit of Justice
> Park is visible to those driving or walking along
> or across Washington Ave. in that vicinity.

Refusal (or simple inabilty) to recognize the point. Same shit, different year. Overall, your views of Wash Ave are those of a person who has never been there.

> LOL! To most people, intelligent people that is,
> it would be obvious. Dope.

What would be tops on the obvious list would be that you are an habitual lying shit-slinger supreme. You claim to have lived in FCC since the late 1990’s. When and where did all this in-town crap come from?

> Remember when you thought 3rd St., NW passed under
> MPD's Daly building?

Remember twhen you couldn’t SPELL Daly Building? And never realized that the point was just to rub your nose in DCPD once again? You should probably shift your historical focus to matters that turned out well for you. I’m not sure what any of those might be, however.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Point? What point? ()
Date: April 02, 2021 06:08PM

Oh wait... It must be one of those secret points that you're leaving him "twisting in the wind" over again. lol

Yeah, because nobody who lives in Falls Church or other areas of NoVA goes into DC to know anything about it.

Damn you're a stupid fuck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 02, 2021 06:14PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Refusal (or simple inabilty) to recognize the
> point.

LOL! So, it was incumbent upon me to mention features of Spirit of Justice Park that are not visible to those driving along Washington Avenue when discussing views available to those driving along Washington Avenue? That's what you want us to believe? What would be the point of discussing features of the park that are not visible to those driving along Washington Avenue?

> Same shit, different year. Overall, your
> views of Wash Ave are those of a person who has
> never been there.

LOL! I've actually been there more recently and more frequently than you. That's why I can immediately spot your lies and blunders when it comes to your descriptions of the area.

Remember when you thought it was too treacherous to walk along the west side of Washington Avenue and then expressed your fears about the heavily armed police officers right across the street? It's that kind of shit that exposes you as a total fucking fraud.

> What would be tops on the obvious list would be
> that you are an habitual lying shit-slinger
> supreme.

If that were true, you could prove any of the following statements are lies with actual evidence.

1. Space Coast weather on the first two days of my trip had minimal precipitation and at or above normal temperatures.
2. There are no townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in Great Forest.
3. Broad Street Grill was located at 132 W. Broad St. this century.

Which one of those can you prove is a lie with actual evidence such as links, images, etc.?

> You claim to have lived in FCC since the
> late 1990’s. When and where did all this
> in-town crap come from?

When? Before.

Where? Should be obvious, but you aren't too bright are you?


> Remember twhen you couldn’t SPELL Daly Building?

I remember using the alternative spelling of the last name Daley/Daly. Not really a big deal in my mind, but I guess it is to you. After all, you reap what you sew, right?

You further claimed the two buildings were connected. Was that more of your devious DCPD scheme? LOL! Fucking dumbass.

> And never realized that the point was just to rub
> your nose in DCPD once again?

Yeah, go with that. You fucked up. You didn't know which building 3rd St. passes under until I told you. You were humiliated after your DCPD fuck up. Now way in hell

> You should probably
> shift your historical focus to matters that turned
> out well for you.

That would be just about all of them. LOL!

This little trip down Dumbuck Blunders and Lies Memory Lane is clearly having the impact I desired. You couldn't handle the facts and the truth then. It is rather obvious you can't now. Watching you scamper about making excuse after excuse is fucking hilarious.

So, can you see the grass in Spirit of Justice Park while driving along Washington Avenue or did you merely present it as examples of what grassy areas with small trees might look?

Incoming!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 02, 2021 06:19PM

Point? What point? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh wait... It must be one of those secret points
> that you're leaving him "twisting in the wind"
> over again. lol

Of course there was no point, just more reflexive deflection. He has no fucking point. He rarely does. He just bounces around from lie, to blunder, to feeble excuse and back 'round again in one order or another.

> Yeah, because nobody who lives in Falls Church or
> other areas of NoVA goes into DC to know anything
> about it.
>
> Damn you're a stupid fuck.

I (then we) did actually live in DC for a few years before moving to Falls Church. I know it is shocking that people move between DC, VA and MD. I hope you can emotionally accept that fact as it has been difficult for others to comprehend and accept. The big difference is that I was an actual resident of DC.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 02, 2021 06:23PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sins of omission that he admits are completely
> irrelevant to views available to anyone driving
> along Washington Avenue in that vicinity.

Haven’t had to do that since November. We stocked up on artisan goodies in order to make it through to spring. Getting near the end now, so we might have to go again next week. If so, I’ll report back on the changes that you are so completely unaware of.

> Speaking of sins of omission, has he acknowledged
> the three large asphalt parking lots along
> Washington Avenue in that vicinity yet?

You mean the ones originally sitting behind all those grassy areas with small trees? Major losses due to the great pruning of 2020. Expect we’ll soon see what if any recovery 2021 may have in store. Should be able to confirm again as well that the intersection of Wash Ave and S Cap is south of the railroad tracks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 02, 2021 06:52PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Haven’t had to do that since November. We
> stocked up on artisan goodies in order to make it
> through to spring. Getting near the end now, so
> we might have to go again next week. If so,
> I’ll report back on the changes that you are so
> completely unaware of.

On my last visit, buds were on the trees preparing for their spring debut. Of course, all of that is completely irrelevant to the views of grass in Spirit of Justice Park to those driving along Washington Avenue.

So, can you see the grass in Spirit of Justice Park while driving along Washington Avenue or did you merely present it as examples of what grassy areas with small trees might look like?

> You mean the ones originally sitting behind all
> those grassy areas with small trees?

I thought they were "large" grassy areas. Why so small now?

> Major losses
> due to the great pruning of 2020.

LOL! Now it is a conspiracy involving the horticultural malpractice. This is a new twist to the lie. First, you were only accusing NPS of this mass pruning event. Now, AOC is involved? Who next d.? I hadn't realized this was a multiagency conspiracy to remove the foliage up and down Washington Ave. Have you called 7 on your side about this? LOL!

Dude, just give it the fuck up. Not only do the August 2019 street views confirm you lied, your own tall-tales defy all credulity. You must be a huge fucking delusional moron if you think anyone could possibly believe the bullshit you are spewing here.

> Should be able to confirm again as well
> that the intersection of Wash Ave and S Cap is
> south of the railroad tracks.

Perhaps you'll be able to name the two streets intersecting to the left of the traffic island below:

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

I bet you'll still be too dumb to answer that question.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 02, 2021 07:11PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------
> I (then we) did actually live in DC for a few
> years before moving to Falls Church.

You and the walk-on wife, or are we talking Nurse Ratched here? Either way, it seems odd that your DC years never came to light over the course of eight years here.

> The big difference is that I was an actual
> resident of DC.

The inevitable result of being unable to afford both town and country living.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Absent (minded) Part Owner ()
Date: April 02, 2021 07:17PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> The inevitable result of being unable to afford
> both town and country living.


Except you never lived there. lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Pretentious Poser ()
Date: April 02, 2021 07:21PM

Oh, and just outside the Beltway isn't the country.

Why do you always have try to pretend to be something that you're not?

You should stop.

You don't do it very well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 02, 2021 07:33PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> You and the walk-on wife, or are we talking Nurse
> Ratched here?

You're the only one that's demonstrated any need for institutionalized living.

> Either way, it seems odd that your
> DC years never came to light over the course of
> eight years here.

Does it? It was last century. Not really relevant to anything being discussed here. Sort of like what occupied 105 W. Broad St. last century. Or, maybe just patiently waiting to lower the boom. Either way, it works.

> The inevitable result of being unable to afford
> both town and country living.

You have an outside the beltway hovel with a carport and at one point allegedly had a group flop-house in DC. Is this where I am supposed to be envious again? Sorry, not feeling it, loser. My second property offers a bit more than your group flop-house. And, it's all ours.

Of course, no need for an outside the beltway hovel with a carport and a DC group flop-house when so-close-in offers the best of both worlds.

So, can you see the grass in Spirit of Justice Park while driving along Washington Avenue or did you merely present it as an example of what grassy areas with small trees might look? You seem to be confused by this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 02, 2021 07:37PM

Pretentious Poser Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why do you always have try to pretend to be
> something that you're not?
>
> You should stop.
>
> You don't do it very well.

Remember when he tried to pretend to be a heavy-hitting hospitality industry insider and then couldn't find the current menu at Dogwood Tavern? Then proceeded to shit on his alleged friend's successful business. JJ McConnell anyone? LOL!

Proper grill? LOL!

Grilled Branzino? LOL!

And the list goes on,,,,,,

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 02, 2021 08:53PM

The Asshole boldly goes to the final frontiers of lying. The ignorance, envy, and butthurt factors drive by him to it. But as just a low-grade dope in a dump, he actually cannot afford to live where I live, do what I do, or dine where I dine. It’s all beyond him. Meanwhile partners and I did indeed own (and occupy) a townhome in SEDC for 14 years. It was a wonderful venue stylishly supporting baseball, as well as theater, dining, holiday, and other special events. Low-grade folks can scarcely imagine.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 02, 2021 08:59PM

LOL! Bwahahahahahaha! Seeing his list of lies, blunders and failures has driven the lying fraud to his usual baseless bluster of the badly beaten buffoon. The DC group flop-house is now something we are all supposed to be envious of. A step barely above a timeshare. I wonder if the "partners" had to pick calendar days for use! LOL! Divvying up when you can visit your property is not the indicator of a wealthy individual.

Meanwhile, this seems to be troubling him..... So, can you see the grass in Spirit of Justice Park while driving along Washington Avenue or did you merely present it as an example of what grassy areas with small trees might look? You seem to be confused by this.

This is right up there with the numerous other questions he just can't seem to answer. Of course, if he was telling the truth, answers wouldn't be so difficult.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 02, 2021 09:26PM

Nothing you post is in any way confusing to those of a proper intelligence. And in that the wife and I required just one of the four townhouse bedrooms, there was always room for all of us and more. Just part of proper planning.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 02, 2021 09:50PM

LOL! It actually was nothing more than a group flop-house! How classy. Sounds like the same type of flop-house Principal COVID Cluster’s employees are forced to live in.

So, can you see the grass in Spirit of Justice Park while driving along Washington Avenue or did you merely present it as an example of what grassy areas with small trees might look? You seem to be confused by this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 02, 2021 10:55PM

So weak. The ignorance, envy, and butthurt have taken a terrible toll. The ‘flop house’ by the way sold in Feb 2019 for $1.3M. What’s in your wallet?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: April 02, 2021 11:13PM

LOL! Allegedly owning, well partially owning, a townhouse not too far away away and you can’t answer the following question about Spirit of Justice Park.

Can you see the grass in Spirit of Justice Park while driving along Washington Avenue or did you merely present it as an example of what grassy areas with small trees might look? You seem to be confused by this or a one time “resident” of the area.

Why can’t you answer that question? 14 years is a long time to be ignorant about such matters. I can answer it and I was an actual resident of the area for far less than 14 years.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: OMG Bullshit Overload LOL! ()
Date: April 02, 2021 11:27PM

He's just bullshitting trying to pretend that he's more than he is again.

Who the fuck buys an investment property and then uses it just to stay in one bedroom once in a while? You'd have to be a complete fucking idiot. Even he's not that stupid. Wouldn't even be breaking @ $1.4 over 14 years considering lost opportunity. LOL!

So what... the other partners shared other bedrooms once in a while? Give me a fucking break you full of shit nothing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 03, 2021 09:09AM

OMG Bullshit Overload LOL! Wrote:
----------------------------------------------------
> So what... the other partners shared other bedrooms
> once in a while? Give me a fucking break you full of
> shit nothing.

Try to exercise your plainly limited and feeble imagination a little. It was a home away from home, but still a home. In addition to a bedroom, partners regularly used the kitchen, living room, and dining room areas, along with more than one bathroom. And of course the laundry room to wash out bed and bath linens when the stay was over. Kind of like a beach house, but not at the beach. Is that still too confusing for you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 03, 2021 09:25AM

Hmmm, it seems that the Whiffies may actually have come to understand at last that there is no way out of their calamitous NWS, CYMK, and 1986 problems other than simply trying to run off in some different direction, such as recalling other totally bad outcomes from among the array of legendary failures from their sordid past. The quite unassailable facts of course remain that they did indeed freeze in Too Far North Florida over Xmas, that the google skills they once boasted over have proven completely inadequate to discovery of the CMYK street view photo that I encountered in about ten minutes of not even looking for it, and also that the Young Asshole didn't move to Falls Church City until the late 1990's (from DC, he has lately decided to allege) and hence has no actual clue at all as to what The Broad Street in George Mason Row (now part of The Four P's) was or what went on there between 1986 and 1997. He's just a 100% in the dark dope, yet he wants to argue (again) with people who spent a good deal of time there. What a transparently dishonest moron-troll and generally heinous douchebag.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: I'll be honest ()
Date: April 03, 2021 09:29AM

I kinda like JP when he talks about Baseball. Reminds me a lot of my dad with how he tells the stories and how he paints the picture.

I don't have enough time to read this nonsense about maps and grills and whatever so I can't comment on that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 03, 2021 10:08AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hmmm, it seems that the Whiffies may actually have
> come to understand at last that there is no way
> out of their calamitous NWS, CYMK, and 1986
> problems other than simply trying to run off in
> some different direction,

No, simply got tired of your lame and transparent excuses for each and every one of those three lies of yours. Your inability to substantiate your claims got quite boring. Yes, in this case, stomping your feeble ass got boring, so I decided to torture you over your other lies and blunders. Watching you squirm was well worth it. In some instances, you were forced to choke on your own words.

> such as recalling other
> totally bad outcomes from among the array of
> legendary failures from their sordid past. The
> quite unassailable facts of course remain that
> they did indeed freeze in Too Far North Florida
> over Xmas,

Case closed.

FACT:

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

> that the google skills they once
> boasted over have proven completely inadequate to
> discovery of the CMYK street view photo that I
> encountered in about ten minutes of not even
> looking for it,

The record is absent of such evidence. You lied. Burden is on you to prove that and your argument from ignorance is only hurting you.

> and also that the Young Asshole
> didn't move to Falls Church City until the late
> 1990's (from DC, he has lately decided to allege)
> and hence has no actual clue at all as to what The
> Broad Street in George Mason Row (now part of The
> Four P's) was or what went on there between 1986
> and 1997.

Irrelevant to what was at 132 W. Broad St. this century. 132 W. Broad became relevant when you mentioned Dogwood Tavern.

The historical record supports my claim.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/
http://www.chefsrecipes.org/show451.htm
https://fcnp.com/2007/02/14/falls-church-city-crime-report/
https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/273666/raising-the-bar/
https://fcnp.com/2015/09/18/f-c-s-fleming-powell-take-over-local-market-arent-scared-of-harris-teeter/
https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2009/10/26/story8.html

BTW, I’ve made no mention of The Broad Street, only Broad Street Tavern. LOL!

To think you brought up three of your more recent abysmal failures because you can’t answer this question:

Can you see the grass in Spirit of Justice Park while driving along Washington Avenue or did you merely present it as an example of what grassy areas with small trees might look? You seem to be confused by this for a one time “resident” of the area.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 03, 2021 10:10AM

I'll be honest Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I kinda like JP when he talks about Baseball.
> Reminds me a lot of my dad with how he tells the
> stories and how he paints the picture.
>
> I don't have enough time to read this nonsense
> about maps and grills and whatever so I can't
> comment on that.

How nice that you chimed in. And only 4 minutes after JP’s post. Was your dad a lying fraud too?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: KHJHE ()
Date: April 03, 2021 10:32AM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'll be honest Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I kinda like JP when he talks about Baseball.
> > Reminds me a lot of my dad with how he tells
> the
> > stories and how he paints the picture.
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
> How nice that you chimed in. And only 4 minutes
> after JP’s post. Was your dad a lying fraud too?


None of Gerund Boy's kids want anyt6to do with him. It's why he's gotta put up all these potty mouth shitposts on Holidays. While the rest of us have our cell phones off cause we're paying attention to the people we're with, Old Pottymouth's shitposting away cause nobody wants him around.

It's no surprise, really. He's just getting what he bought and paid for a long time ago. We know he beats his wife, so he probably beat his kids when they were growing up.

When I was in elementary school, we had a neighbor a lot like him. He didn't beat his wife, unlike Actual JP, but boy did he beat his kids for even the smallest thing.

When each 1 went to college, they never showed up at that house again until he died. If their mother wanted to see them, she had to go without him. When they found out he died, the 3 of them went out on a 3 day drunk to celebrate. Their mother was in tears over that & they wouldn't show up for his funeral.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 03, 2021 10:39AM

Never trust people who cannot respect fact, reason, or baseball.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 03, 2021 10:51AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Never trust people who cannot respect fact,

Facts are substantiated by actual evidence, not baseless bluster. People who can't substantiate their claims with actual evidence don't deal in facts. By your own account, you are not to be trusted.

> reason,

Reason implies the ability to debate topics in a cogent and coherent manner. It does not involve logical fallacies such as argument from ignorance and genetic fallacies. It also includes knowing who bears the burden of proof. By your own account, you are not to be trusted.

> or baseball.

Irrelevant. Much like 105 W. Broad to any conversation that has taken place in this thread.

You know who you can't trust though? People who can't answer simple, straight-forward questions. Watch...

Can you see the grass in Spirit of Justice Park while driving along Washington Avenue or did you merely present it as an example of what grassy areas with small trees might look?

Was 132 W. Broad St. once home to Broad Street Grill? Yes or no.

If you can't answer those questions, how can you be trusted?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: I'll be honest ()
Date: April 03, 2021 11:01AM

It was probably also right after you posted because you two (or honestly you one, with two personalities), are always talking.

But yes, my dad was very much a lying fraud, tho he probably doesn't know what a forum is.

Also all of this is as irrelevant as baseball. This is a forum for stalking various random people in Nova, and this particular thread is about the dollar tree.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: I'll be honest ()
Date: April 03, 2021 11:03AM

Also I wouldn't trust anyone on this forum with anything.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 03, 2021 11:09AM

I'll be honest Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> yes, my dad was very much a lying fraud,

So, he just like JP.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 03, 2021 11:40AM

IGNORANCE
ENVY
BUTTHURT

It just never ends with some.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 03, 2021 11:40AM

Well, things have warmed up by a degree or two, but it's still been a fairly chilly start we've had to the next glorious day of life out here in the lap of Sweet Spot luxury. It was just 36 degrees when I got up, though with lots of sunshine and no real chance of rain. Winds were still gusting as high as 10 mph, so it was a bit more of a nippy time than I would have liked on the way down and back to being in the morning paper. No wildlife encounters, but that might change during Cash Cab hours this afternoon. We should be in the mid 50s by then and remain there and above for at least the next ten days or so.

Good to see meanwhile that Real President Joe's folks have pulled the plug on inherited denials of expanded SNAP benefits to the poorest Americans. In related news, the Biden team has terminated some 40 My-Pillow-Guy Trumpers from two EPA abvisory panels. Real science marches on. We of course don't know much yet about this latest fatal charge at the Capitol. Probably some Antifa guy, eh? What a crock.

In other news, the balance of the Nats-Mets season-opening series has now been postponed due to COVID. The Nats now have have four players in quarantine after positive tests, and five more (plus a staff member) in quarantine for contract-tracing reasons. No new positive tests have tuned up, so it could be that the ATL series atrting at Nats Park on Monday will be a go. The Mets will be headed to PHI as scheduled. MLB has meanwhile pulled the All Star Game and the MLB Draft out of Atlanta due to recent GOP-led deck-stacking cutbacks to GA voting rights. Time for the rest of us to boycott the likes of Cole,.Delta, and Home DE[ot as well.

Boycotts of ridiculous Falls Church City continue to be warranted of course, albeit for entirely different reasons. It's by the way, he 30th anniversary for the Falls Church News Press. Sad that so much of teir reproting over those years has had to deal with what a dump the Little City has become. but ypu do have to repeort the bad along with what little good you can find. The place in any case just continues to be a drive-by wasteland of low-brow loser nobodies enjoyoing few if anyactual amenities.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: April 03, 2021 11:49AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> IGNORANCE
> ENVY
> BUTTHURT
>
> It just never ends with some.


Lies. Look what your ignorance, envy and butthurt have done to you. They've crippled your ability to answer simple, straight-forward questions. Watch...

Can you see the grass in Spirit of Justice Park while driving along Washington Avenue or did you merely present it as an example of what grassy areas with small trees might look? Both?

Was 132 W. Broad St. once home to Broad Street Grill? Yes or no.

If you can't answer those questions, how can you be trusted?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 03, 2021 12:01PM

Note that none of the post below was any part of the SSME that The Lying Asshole so falsely claims not to read every word of each day. What a piece of work!
----------
Posted by: Actual JP Morgenthau ()
Date: January 26, 2021 10:54AM

Well, there's just no end to the number of ways in which these badly wounded Whiffies are still all wound up in the woe and shame of their eight years' worth of horrors here. The adult thing would be to move on, but they can't let go of any of it, from Mosaic all they way to Moore Avenue.

And to make matters worse, the wife and I had a nice lunch out with one of the Principals yesterday, for the first time visiting Bear Branch Tavern, which like so many notable eating places, is over in Vienna. We've known one of the partners at Vintage Restaurant Group for some 30 years, but as this place opened into the teeth of the COVID pandemic, we decided not to visit until they could earn a clean bill of health. they've done that now, so it was time to stop in and say hi. Our friend was not in-house though. These are the same people who are trying to revive Dogwood Tavern, right across the street from where The Broad Street used to be in downtown Falls Church. Haven't been there and likely won't be on account of the location, but the group has some successful places, and has done a nice job in Vienna of converting what had been a bank (Cardinal?) into a pleasant dining spot in the trees between the library and Whole Foods.

No pinball, but it's a little like the old Neighbors place -- nothing fancy, just cozy and comfy with the usual in upscale tavern food. It was all nicely done, and the service was good too. Oysters were kind of ordinary, but the mignonette was excellent. Quesadillas were ooey and gooey and tasty, and while the French onion soup was not to typical beefy specifications, it was cheesy and oddly nice anyway. We did three sandwich classics as well, the Tavern Burger, a po' boy, and a Philly cheesesteak, all of which were both tasty and generous. No complaints anywhere. The bacon mac and cheese was good as well, but I might leave out the bacon next time.

Anyway, all that came to $175 for the three of us, including the bar and a $50 tip. We do mostly spiffier places, but this was very nice and we'll be back before long. If you go, note that the entrance is in the back, so don't be fooled as we were by all those nice empty parking spots out front. The dining room was at COVID capacity over most of the time we were there, so anywhere near peak hours, a call ahead to be sure there's room might be a good idea.
----------

file.php?2,file=427449,filename=aaeon.jp



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2021 12:06PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 03, 2021 12:33PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Note that none of the post below was any part of
> the SSME that The Lying Asshole so falsely claims
> not to read every word of each day. What a piece
> of work!

LOL! You were on notice that if it was a wall of text, I'm not reading it. That was a wall of text, I didn't read it or respond to it. Shocker, I am a man of my word.

In your subsequent post regarding Dogwood Tavern, you made no mention of anything related to 105 W. Broad St. That is what I read. That is what I responded to. You mentioned Dogwood. I merely mentioned that it was located in a spot once occupied by Broad Street Grill. That fact is supported by the historical record. DO you deny that fact?

Further, you lied when you called Dogwood Tavern a "long dismal" spot. In fact, they've expanded significantly since they moved in over a decade ago. They've also lasted longer than your much ballyhooed The Broad Street (is that even the same as Broad Street Grill?). Want to tell us again where Dogwood ranks on TripAdvisor's restaurants in Falls Church City! LOL! A heavy-hitting hospitality industry insider got tripped up by TripAdvisor! LOL! Dope!

Any reason you are having trouble answering the following question?

Can you see the grass in Spirit of Justice Park while driving along Washington Avenue or did you merely present it as an example of what grassy areas with small trees might look? Both?

Was 132 W. Broad St. once home to Broad Street Grill? Yes or no.

If you can't answer those questions, how can you be trusted?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Havana Pete ()
Date: April 03, 2021 01:25PM

I'll be honest Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> .
>
>
> .
>
>
> This is a forum for stalking various random people
> in Nova, and this particular thread is about the
> dollar tree.

Not really. The Troll Forum, BKA Off Topic is for stalking people & ruining their reputation & other nefarious purposes.

The FFX forum is actually supposed to be for something useful, but it's rarely used like that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 03, 2021 01:35PM

Go fuck yourself, Linus, you sorry ass bit of lying weak shit. You read that post (as you always do) and responded. Then you lied about it. Such an assfuck loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 03, 2021 02:06PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Go fuck yourself, Linus,

You mad? Good!

> you sorry ass bit of
> lying weak shit.

If true, you'd be able to provide actual evidence to dispute the following claims:

1. Space Coast weather on the first two days of my trip had minimal precipitation and at or above normal temperatures.
2. There are no townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in Great Forest.
3. Broad Street Grill was located at 132 W. Broad St. this century.


> You read that post (as you always
> do) and responded. Then you lied about it. Such
> an assfuck loser.

Here is the post where I responded.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/3081058/3569399.html#msg-3569399

You can lie, but you can't change the facts. That was the first post that I noticed you mentioned Dogwood Tavern. If you were laying some elaborate trap to get your ass kicked concerning the fact that 132 W. Broad St. was once home to Broad street Grill, you should have again mentioned the irrelevant concept of 105 W. Broad St. You yourself have even indicated 105 W. Broad St. is irrelevant to Dogwood Tavern. You really stepped into your own pile of shit, dope.

Noticed you still can't answer the following questions:

Can you see the grass in Spirit of Justice Park while driving along Washington Avenue or did you merely present it as an example of what grassy areas with small trees might look? Both?

Was 132 W. Broad St. once home to Broad Street Grill? Yes or no.

If you can't answer those questions, how can you be trusted? You actually can't be trusted. You are a confirmed liar.

Do you not want to talk about your TripAdvisor Falls Church City fuckup? Ya' big-time hospitality industry insider! LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 03, 2021 02:57PM

^^^ SCREED WARNING!!!

What an absolute asshole!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 03, 2021 03:04PM

LOL! Copycat much, sissy?

You are such a fucking loser. You can't stand behind a single thing you say. And you expect people to believe anything you say is true? Fucking coward. Have you ever had a backbone, pussy?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 03, 2021 03:41PM

Where in DC did you say you moved from again? I’d like to know, and I bet Scholar would like to know as well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: April 03, 2021 04:20PM

I didn't say. It's obvious to most thinking people. I'm happy to explicitly lay it out for you once you do the following:

1. Provide a link or images to townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in Great Forest.

2. Answer the following questions:
a. Can you see the grass in Spirit of
Justice Park while driving along Washington
Avenue or did you merely present it as an
example of what grassy areas with small
trees might look?

b. Was 132 W. Broad St. once home to Broad
Street Grill? Yes or no.

What makes you think Scholar gives a dhit where I lived prior to Falls Church? Do you know him to be some sort of stalker like you are?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 03, 2021 05:15PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I didn't say. It's obvious to most thinking people.

What’s obvious to almost everyone is that you are a worthless lying sack of shit.

> I'm happy to explicitly lay it out for you
> once you do the following:

> 1. Provide a link or images to townhouses "painted
> in a questionable array of colors" in Great Forest.

Not happening. What IS happening is more slowly twisting in the wind. Loser.

> 2. Can you see the grass in Spirit of Justice Park
> while driving along Washington Avenue or did you
> merely present it as an example of what grassy areas
> with small trees might look?

Answered long ago. Pay more attention.

> b. Was 132 W. Broad St. once home to Broad
> Street Grill? Yes or no.

STILL the wrong place and time, dope.

> What makes you think Scholar gives a dhit where I
> lived prior to Falls Church?

Well, he actually does live in DC.

> Do you know him to be some sort of stalker
> like you are?

LOL! The lying FCC asshole so understandably can’t stand being fact-checked!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 03, 2021 05:39PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> What’s obvious to almost everyone is that you
> are a worthless lying sack of shit.

If true, you'd be able to provide actual evidence to dispute the following claims:

1. Space Coast weather on the first two days of my trip had minimal precipitation and at or above normal temperatures.
2. There are no townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in Great Forest.
3. Broad Street Grill was located at 132 W. Broad St. this century.


> Not happening. What IS happening is more slowly
> twisting in the wind. Loser.

I guess you'll be twisting in the wind trying to figure out where in DC I lived. LOL! Meanwhile, I know for a fucking fact that you are 100% lying about townhouses in Great Forest. You know that too. But, that's all you know!

> Answered long ago. Pay more attention.

No, it wasn't. More lies from you. You've claimed both, but then contradicted yourself and your own statements prove that, dumbfuck. Can you see the grass in Spirit of Justice Park while driving along Washington Avenue or did you merely present it as an example of what grassy areas with small trees might look? One or the other. Which is it?

> STILL the wrong place and time, dope.

That wasn't a yes or no. It was a yes or no question. Either Broad Street Grill existed at 132 W. Broad St. this century or it didn't. You can't seem to say for sure. Why should we believe anything you say when you can't confirm what can be found in numerous places throughout the historical record.

You are actually in the wrong place. As you yourself conceded, 105 W. Broad has NOTHING to do with 132 W. Broad St., which is the home of Dogwood Tavern, the place YOU entered into the conversation.

> Well, he actually does live in DC.

That doesn't explain why he would care where I lived last century. Where does he live in DC? Maybe time to make a call to the bullpen for him! LOL! Once you "both" figure out where he might live.

> LOL! The lying FCC asshole so understandably
> can’t stand being fact-checked!

Fact check me all you want. Fact check away! You have no fucking facts, you fucking liar.

Provide actual evidence of facts that dispute what I say.

Actual evidence looks like this.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

Do you have anything like this to support your Space Coast weather claims? Didn't think so, pussy.

Actual evidence looks like this.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1999/04/23/toques-off-to-female-chefs/aa6bee39-d999-4f41-b927-33d984b26c7a/
http://www.chefsrecipes.org/show451.htm
https://fcnp.com/2007/02/14/falls-church-city-crime-report/
https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/273666/raising-the-bar/
https://fcnp.com/2015/09/18/f-c-s-fleming-powell-take-over-local-market-arent-scared-of-harris-teeter/
https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2009/10/26/story8.html

Do you have anything to dispute these links?

Yeah, this is you getting bitch-slapped again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 03, 2021 06:23PM

!!! OMG — IT’S ANOTHER SCREED !!!

One more time —-
I knew you would lie. I switched from KIAD/Sterling to KXMR/Melbourne. Then you lied.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 03, 2021 06:33PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> !!! OMG — IT’S ANOTHER SCREED !!!

LOL! Copycat. Unlike your screeds filled with useless nonsense, my lengthy posts exist because you tell so many lies and there is so much actual evidence indicating as much.

> One more time —-
> I knew you would lie. I switched from
> KIAD/Sterling to KXMR/Melbourne. Then you lied.

LOL! What's the NWS Weather Station identifier noted in the URLs below?

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

The recorded NWS data show you lied. Until you present any other actual evidence of your claims, that will remain the case. That will remain the case because there is no actual evidence to substantiate your claims. Case closed. You lose, motherfucker.

Can you see the grass in Spirit of Justice Park while driving along Washington Avenue or did you merely present it as an example of what grassy areas with small trees might look? You've told two competing stories.

Was 132 W. Broad St. once home to Broad Street Grill? Yes or no.

Remember the time you tried to use watercolors to substantiate your claims about American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial? Were you embarrassed after that? Be honest. You were, weren't you? You had to be. Everyone was laughing at you. LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 03, 2021 06:39PM

—- HE CAN’T HELP HIMSELF!!! —-

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 03, 2021 06:53PM

Help myself from what? Exposing you as a fraud?

One, it isn't at all difficult. Two, it's fun to watch you try and lie your way out of your lies.

You've gone more than a year now going posting unread screeds. Can you not help yourself? I bet you can't! LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 03, 2021 08:23PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You've gone more than a year now going posting
> unread screeds. Can you not help yourself? I bet
> you can't! LOL!

LOL! What??? The Sweet Spot Morning Edition has of course evolved some, but it can be traced back to our return from West Palm Beach in March 2019. Dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: April 03, 2021 08:29PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You've gone more than a year now going posting
> > unread screeds. Can you not help yourself? I
> bet
> > you can't! LOL!
>
> LOL! What??? The Sweet Spot Morning Edition has
> of course evolved some, but it can be traced back
> to our return from West Palm Beach in March 2019.
> Dope.

So, you confirm that you've gone more than a year now posting unread screeds. Thanks. Another point that I have been proven correct on. This time by your own admission. Thanks again. I bet you can't help yourself from posting one tomorrow. LOL!

Maybe you can devote your unread screed to answering these questions:

Can you see the grass in Spirit of Justice Park while driving along Washington Avenue or did you merely present it as an example of what grassy areas with small trees might look? You've told two competing stories.

Was 132 W. Broad St. once home to Broad Street Grill? Yes or no.

If you do, let me know. Maybe I will read it for a change. Do something like put it in bold at the beginning that you are going to answer the questions you've been running away from like a pussy. OK?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 04, 2021 02:24AM

LOL! When the correct amount of time is two years, one year is the wrong answer. Like so many of your claims, it is in fact 100% off.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 04, 2021 08:22AM

So, the Whiffies -- people who apparently believe that SIX is a perfectly good estimate for the number of eggs in a DOZEN -- are once again gone just totally off the rails here. This could all be long-haul effects of having been frozen in Florida back around Xmas time, or perhaps delirium has at last set in over perpetual failure to find the CMYK street view, or indeed it might be that they've been driven batty now by having missed out so completely on darts, beers, and free king crab legs during Thursday happy hours at The Broad Street in the George Mason Row gateway (105 W Broad Street) between 1986 and 1997. SEDC townhouse derangement might also be playing a role of course, and we know that some still carry scars from the terrible losses of the Water Wars. There is just so much that these incompetent jerkwads are so totally jacked up over that it's hard to nail down a particular cause for any of their regular episodes of departure from expected values of mental health and emotional stability.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...157158159160161162163164165166167Next
Current Page: 165 of 167


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  *******    ******    **     **  **     **  ******** 
 **     **  **    **   **     **   **   **   **       
        **  **         **     **    ** **    **       
  *******   **   ****  **     **     ***     ******   
        **  **    **    **   **     ** **    **       
 **     **  **    **     ** **     **   **   **       
  *******    ******       ***     **     **  ******** 
This forum powered by Phorum.