HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123456789AllNext
Current Page: 5 of 9
Re: Weird car accident story from Herndon
Posted by: WOW!!! ()
Date: January 07, 2009 02:05PM

THAT what I talkin' 'bout--none o' th' hatahs in this mess know nothin' 'bout th' time that Boo be help out that shortie and her lil brother. That knife-welding assistant be attackin' th' two kids that one summer night, it be all windy and such, everythin' in black and white, and Boo put a stop to that bidness with a quickness. Then, when the beat-down fool be on th' groun, it be all safe--the two kids fine--well, one shortie had a broken arm, but Boo advice him to put on a gangsta face, don't snitch, and go see a docter straightway, Boo just peacefully go back home, close the door, and nobody see him again.

True story.
"
'Nother time Boo and I be extractin' a toll from the offay fools be walkin' on the W&OD trail, and we be celebratin' latah with a 40 and a blunt (Boo was 420 friendly, no diggity, no doubt). Without thinkin' I take a sip o' th' 40, and Boo just about put a nine in my dome. "Don't you never drink from a 40 without pourin' som on th' ground, in honor o' th' departed homies," he say; "You pull that shit again I be tossin' yo salid.

So Boo "bout respect too.

Thinkin' bout an ol' skool song he and I sing sometimes..."Me and you and a dawg named Boo, travelin' and livin' in the land...Me and you and a dawg named Boo, how I love bein a gangsta

Pourin' some o' my 40 on the groun for you tonight, Boo..."

You are obviously a racist fuck making up shit. No one types like this and Black people haven't used the word "offay" in 40 years.

Whoever wrote this shit got serious problems....like foreal!!! You're watching too many movies because NO ONE talks like that..maybe downsouth where they have heavy slang...but if you didnt know already we live in NORTHERN VA SUBURBS buddy!!! NO DIGGITY NO DOUBT????????? WOOOOOOOOW!!! OFFAY?????? thats farrrr from gangsta...Thats a wanna be WANGSTA!!! HAH!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Be Saved ()
Date: January 07, 2009 02:06PM

If your having trouble translating the jive, this link will help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-xHPU6NulM

Posted by: BREAKING NEWS ()
Date: January 07, 2009 02:08PM

Revenge of the Nerds Pictures, Images and Photos

IF BOO'S FRIENDS AND FAMILY ARE WONDERING WHO THEY ARE COMMUNICATING WITH HERE ARE SOME OF THE FAIRFAX UNDERGROUND PEEPS~

Posted by: HERNDON GUY (HERE I AM) ()
Date: January 07, 2009 02:12PM

revenge of the nerds Pictures, Images and Photos

Posted by: I know you! ()
Date: January 07, 2009 02:17PM

Now I remember you Herndon Guy! You're as hot as you were in high school!

Posted by: Herndon Guy ()
Date: January 07, 2009 02:21PM

My apologies for being such a selfless insensitive jerk. I always got picked on in highschool. I never played sport, just went to band camp and we alllllllllll know what happens in band camp stays at band camp.

catch ya later gotta get back to internet dating.

Posted by: Herndon Guy ()
Date: January 07, 2009 02:22PM

actually if anyone finds me attractive let me know....I just realized I can meet people that are JUST LIKE ME on this site....

JUNE oh JUNE where are you....?

Posted by: June ()
Date: January 07, 2009 02:27PM

revenge of the nerds! Pictures, Images and Photos

HERE I AM HERNDON GUY!!!!!!! I thought I was the only one using those online dating sites!!

Posted by: dfg ()
Date: January 07, 2009 02:31PM

stop fuckin up the thread you fuckin idiots

Posted by: Scared of my neighbors and at times my own shadow ()
Date: January 07, 2009 02:47PM

This thread has been the best opportunity for me to really express how i feel about you people out there. In all actuality I am a coward and i have always been one. My PC give me confidence to speak my mind, as you can see my brothers and I have come out of the wood-works to show our hate and disgust. We are behind you at the grocery store all the time but would never muster the courage to say how we really feel. So at least give of this time to act like brave men because we have failed in that department in our everyday lives. Hopefully we sound tough and heartless in our posts, because we are not once we step away from our computers. The life of a coward is a hard one to lead.

Posted by: doesn't matter ()
Date: January 07, 2009 02:52PM

Hey...doesn't common sense come into play at all? The cops didn't have a car...they had a license plate. They did not see a car because the report was for ANOTHER car going through the fence at the residence. All of the conspiracy theorists need to find a new hobby... the police did not know there was someone there...and the homeowner that called in did not know...this whole thing is ridiculous...someone is looking for a free pay day...

Posted by: not a conpiracy ()
Date: January 07, 2009 03:01PM

its called investigating dumb ass. do you think if the police dont find thing initially they stop looking all the time, retard. this isnt hide and go seek. Your paid to do a job so do everything possible. im not on the conspiracy wagon but i do think some mistakes were made. and your a fool if you say even the neighbor didnt know because the neighbor isnt trained to know

Posted by: not a cospiracy ()
Date: January 07, 2009 03:02PM

its called investigating dumb ass. do you think if the police dont find thing initially they stop looking all the time, retard. this isnt hide and go seek. Your paid to do a job so do everything possible. im not on the conspiracy wagon but i do think some mistakes were made. and your a fool if you say even the neighbor didnt know because the neighbor isnt trained to know

Posted by: not a conspiracy ()
Date: January 07, 2009 03:03PM

Posted by: IgnoramousFix ()
Date: January 07, 2009 03:52PM

Wow in triplicate even. Thing, initially start looking all the time, retard in how to fix that.

oh and about that "you're" thing...fix dat too.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: January 07, 2009 04:57PM

703 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FUCK ALL THESE HATERS MAN
>
> BOO WAS OUR BOY, R.I.IP. SON
>
> SOMEONE IN THE FAM UPLOADED SOME OLD FOOTAGE OF US
> ALL BACK IN HERNDON INTREMEDIETE DAYS ON YOUTUBE
> CHECK IT
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHdvruqZwz4
>
> THOSE WHERE THEM DAYS FORREAL

LOL!

if you are to lazy to click the link, here's the embedded version and a great response.

ME TELLIN YOU MOTHA FUCKAS OFF

a hilarious response:
Re: ME TELLIN YOU MOTHA FUCKAS OFF

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: mann ()
Date: January 07, 2009 05:03PM

first of all boo is 1 of the realist people in life and he neva went around beating people up 4 nothing you had 2 do something 2 him 2 get your ass whipped and as far as hillboys he lived on the westside we named it westside but boo was everywhere like a celberity so fuck all you haters out here in herndon/reston boo more person you will eva be lame ass piece of shit like the ffx reston district police i got 2 words 4 all you hater SUCK IT RIP BOO 1 LUV

Posted by: stoopid ()
Date: January 07, 2009 05:06PM

No dumb ass here. Nor is the initial caller. To the people that have no idea what is going on...wake up. With the amount of traffic on Dranesville Road ... NO ONE saw the car until 9:45?!?!?! And it is the cops fault - why? They were looking for a car that hit the fence and FLED. There were no lights, no moonlight - nothing. Are you all stupid or is this just my lucky day?

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: January 07, 2009 05:08PM

I would not take life lessons from a fat guy with a bad haircut that talks like the comic book guy from the "Simpsons."

She's like, 12, and made a 35 second video. He looks old enough to have better things to do than spend 4 1/2 minutes trashing it.

Date: January 07, 2009 05:08PM

mann Wrote:
> first of all boo is 1 of the realist people in
> life and he neva went around beating people up 4
> nothing you had 2 do something 2 him 2 get your
> ass whipped

"TAYLOR ","JOSEPH ","A","026"," 13338","PREUIT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","07/08/2003","OTHER WARRANT "
"TAYLOR ","JOSEPH ","A","026"," 13338","PREUITT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","02/18/2003","ASSAULT-SIMPLE "
"TAYLOR ","JOSEPH ","A","026"," 13338","PREUITT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","02/18/2003","ASSAULT-SIMPLE "
"TAYLOR ","JOSEPH ","A","026"," 13338","PREVIT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","05/09/2003","ASSAULT ON POLICE OFFICER "
"TAYLOR ","JOSEPH ","A","026"," 13338","PREVIT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","05/09/2003","ESCAPE CUST,NON-CONV W/FORCE "
"TAYLOR ","JOSEPH ","A","026"," 13338","PREVIT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","05/09/2003","POSS CONTROLLED DRUG FEL "
"TAYLOR ","JOSEPH ","A","028"," 13338","PREUIT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","03/28/2003","OTHER WARRANT "
"TAYLOR ","JOSEPH ","A","031"," 13338","PREUIT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","08/16/2008","DOMESTIC ASSAULT "
"TAYLOR ","JOSEPH ","A","031"," 13338","PREUIT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","11/28/2008","DISREG POLICE SIGNAL TO STOP,ELUDE "
"TAYLOR ","JOSEPH ","A","031"," 13338","PREUIT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","11/28/2008","RESISTING A LAWFUL ARREST "

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540
Attachments:
2171350584_097962f79c.jpg

Posted by: MANN ()
Date: January 07, 2009 05:09PM

KNOWBODY LOOKING 4 A FREE PAYDAY YOU BITCH AND THAT PROVES THE CASE THAT FFX RESTON DISTRICT IS A PIECE OF SHIT DISTRICT AND WE KNOW WHO THE REAL RACIST PEOPLE ARE THATS WHY BARACK OBAMA IS HERE FUCK YOUR KKK ANTICTS THEY WILL WIN A SETTLEMENT A BET ON THAT BUT OF COURSE THE CORRUPT ASS POLICE WILL FUCK EVIDENCE UP

Posted by: *RESTON* ()
Date: January 07, 2009 05:10PM

FAIRFAX COUNTY POLICE has some explaining to do. They searched the scene for 30 minuutes....and they could not find the car in the back YARD? WOW!

FAIRFAX UNDERGROUND GROUPIE MEMBERS SUCK BY THE WAY! Who ever knew of this little weird world. Low lifes commenting on peoples deaths. So what if the grammar of boo's friends and family isn't perfect. Is anyone perfect? I know I was one of Boo's friends and I speak very well, I have a full time job, and oh my god I have NO RECORD....so what!

I hope the Taylor family get's a pay day off this shit, so they can rub the shit in all of your faces.

Posted by: ugg ()
Date: January 07, 2009 05:14PM

Hey MANN - are you really that ignorant? Really? It doesn't prove anything other than "Boo" lived his life in the fast lane and died in the fast lane. Nothing further needs to be discussed. There are people who are pro and con --- doesn't matter. He did this to himself... No one made hime drink or take drugs and his family should be held accountable for letting him leave to go get more to drink don't you think? And if you think they didn't know he was lit up and let him drive in a family member's car --- you are more than mistaken. She could be arrested as an accessory if the homeowners wanted to press charges...

Posted by: Mark [redacted] ()
Date: January 07, 2009 05:14PM

MANN Wrote:
> KNOWBODY LOOKING 4 A FREE PAYDAY YOU BITCH AND
> THAT PROVES THE CASE THAT FFX RESTON DISTRICT IS A
> PIECE OF SHIT DISTRICT AND WE KNOW WHO THE REAL
> RACIST PEOPLE ARE THATS WHY BARACK OBAMA IS HERE
> FUCK YOUR KKK ANTICTS THEY WILL WIN A SETTLEMENT A
> BET ON THAT BUT OF COURSE THE CORRUPT ASS POLICE
> WILL FUCK EVIDENCE UP

Can a well spoken person please step and and defend Boo? This has to be such an embarrassment to the family. And is not a good look for Fairfax's black communities.

edit by Cary: Last name redacted. Impersonation prohibited.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2014 01:20AM by Cary.

Posted by: To Cap a Mockingbird ()
Date: January 07, 2009 05:27PM

"You are obviously a racist fuck making up shit. No one types like this and Black people haven't used the word "offay" in 40 years."

"Whoever wrote this shit got serious problems....like foreal!!! You're watching too many movies because NO ONE talks like that..maybe downsouth where they have heavy slang...but if you didnt know already we live in NORTHERN VA SUBURBS buddy!!! NO DIGGITY NO DOUBT????????? WOOOOOOOOW!!! OFFAY?????? thats farrrr from gangsta...Thats a wanna be WANGSTA!!! HAH!!!"
What, are you two are saying that what W&OD wrote was fake??? Dayum, you two must hang out with friends of the former Boo...what was your first clue---the story about the two kids that Boo saved, which was in fact a reference to "To Kill a Mockingbird"? I picked up on that right away--and I'm a product of Fairfax County Schools! That reference was initiated by a previous post which mentioned Scout...although I'm not sure if W&OD was right about the boy breaking his arm--I thought it was the girl--could be wrong on that..I'll have to go through my mildewed boxes of books and see if I still have a copy of the book.

And "offay;" Maybe the author was just released after being in a prison camp in Laos for the past 40 years, and his only pop references were of the time before he was captured, when his colored troops referred to him as the "offay mofo lieutenant," which for decades he mistakenly thought was an expression of affection...

Farfetched? Sure, but not as farfetched as what I've read on the Boo saga so far...whoever all of you are, please keep it coming--I love this!

Pouring some of my latteh on the ground this very minute

Posted by: Friend ()
Date: January 07, 2009 05:30PM

Mark,

Are you a lawyer? I don't think it's really fair to judge all black communities off of this one post. Boo has and still has a lot of people that care about him and maybe most of the ones that can speak intelligently rather not come to this website and fight over there feeling about Boo with people who are judging him most of us are mourning. Who ever knew him, knew what he was, that doesn't take away the fact that he touched a lot of people's hearts. He could make anyone love him, and I always told him that. I wish he was here today, so that he could look at this and make better choices. I just wish people could respect that fact that he's gone and not say such hurtful things about someone. If you didnt like him when he was alive and you didn't say anything or do anything, Why do it now? I guess pay back but to the wrong individuals ( freinds, family, whoever). That makes you no better.

Please just let him RIP...Please.

Posted by: mariokart ()
Date: January 07, 2009 05:34PM

-
Attachments:
kermit344.jpg

Posted by: Mark ()
Date: January 07, 2009 05:43PM

Friend Wrote:
> Mark,
>
> Are you a lawyer?

No, I am not.

I will revise my statement. Boo's vast network of friends seem like a vast network of ghetto dumb fucks who are doing nothing aside from further tarnishing the dead guy's image.

Also, if there is ONE positive from this tragedy, the streets WILL be safer. There is no arguing that.

But, regardless, RIP Boo.

Posted by: Video of the scene! ()
Date: January 07, 2009 05:56PM

Watch the video of the scene and decide for yourself! http://www.wusa9.com/rss/local_article.aspx?storyid=80021

Regardless of who this guy was.. the story Fairfax is coming up with doesn't line up. After seeing this video, I find it pretty darn concerning! Seems like everyone here is rationalizing the issue here away. DID FAIRFAX DO THEIR JOB??

The drivers identity aside, there is no way they walked that yard for 30 mins and found nothing. There are several clear shots of the vehicle seen from the hole in the fence! Yes, the video is shot in daylight... but don't cops carry flashlights? Don't they have a spotlight on their cars? Had that officer used that spotlight.. the video shows a clear line of site from road.

Someone is in trouble and this time its not Mr Taylor.

Posted by: 703 ()
Date: January 07, 2009 06:03PM

Gravis Wrote:
> 703 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > FUCK ALL THESE HATERS MAN
> >
> > BOO WAS OUR BOY, R.I.IP. SON
> >
> > SOMEONE IN THE FAM UPLOADED SOME OLD FOOTAGE OF
> US
> > ALL BACK IN HERNDON INTREMEDIETE DAYS ON
> YOUTUBE
> > CHECK IT
> >
> >
> >
> > THOSE WHERE THEM DAYS FORREAL
>
>
> LOL!

THE FIRST LINKED WAS AN ACTCHUL VID THAT HIS FAM PUT ON THE TUBE OF US ALL AS YUNGINS

NOT THAT LITLE JAY GURL VID

THAT WAS US BACK IN THE 8TH GRADE!!!!!!!

AND WE STILL KICK IT LIKE TAHT!!!!!!!!! WHAT!!!!!!!!!

LATER YALL HATERZZZZZZ

Posted by: sucha waste ()
Date: January 07, 2009 06:21PM

Isn't this the same person that was busted at the intermediate school for selling crack in the eight grade?

Posted by: no ()
Date: January 07, 2009 06:22PM

nope that was a watson

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: January 07, 2009 06:32PM

Video of the scene! Wrote:
>>> http://www.wusa9.com/rss/local_article.aspx?storyid=80021

Excuses, excuses, excuses. Sheesh.

Posted by: Meeper... Who we talking about? ()
Date: January 07, 2009 06:53PM

Are you referencing the police officers excuse of lighting?

Posted by: graymoose ()
Date: January 07, 2009 06:55PM

Why would anybody who is 31 yrs old want to have a nicname Boo. sounds stupid to me

Posted by: SterlingSilver ()
Date: January 07, 2009 06:56PM

jesus, it's like all these "friends of the taylor family" are licking their chops already, countin' the ca$h that might be made off a lawsuit.
Attachments:
1monbf.gif

Posted by: SterlingSilver ()
Date: January 07, 2009 06:58PM

i'm telling you, jesse jackson and al sharpton are on their way to herndon.
Attachments:
20070730jacksharp.jpg

Posted by: DoTheWaterDance ()
Date: January 07, 2009 07:11PM

This is all so messed up. Everything about this thread is wrong. A close friend of the man said that he was recently baptised, doesn't baptism absolve you of all sin? Really people, you need to worry about your own lives and stay out of the family's business and let them properly grieve.
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
Attachments:
2501855787_6fd583641e.jpg

Date: January 07, 2009 07:31PM

Meeper... Who we talking about? Wrote:
>> Are you referencing the police officers excuse of lighting?

Yes. I don't care how freekin dark it is, if there was an accident within 100 yards of where I live, I'm sure I could find it after searching for 1/2 an hour.... and that car was only like a hundred feet from them!!

Posted by: a bit late but i had to add ()
Date: January 07, 2009 08:31PM

He wasn't thinking about anyone including himself when he did wrong! And why did his family let it get to this point??? Why is it the cops fault that no one taught this kid the difference between right and wrong???? All you are doing is enabling the others in the family that are just like him!!! I am not and never would say he deserved to die and that is a crying shame to everyone to be happy for that situation but still...he didn't just make a bad decision...he made multiple bad decisions which infact doesn't really make him a saint! It could have been someone else that he killed. And why did the cops let him go...why did his friend or whoever let him take their car for a joy ride knowing his potential to make bad decisions!!! Why do people justify their lack of parenting or supprt by blaming people who aren't responible???? It was no ones job to rasie this MAN at his age!!! Don't let ignorance cloud your mind...figure it out now so you can make sure it doesn't happen to the next generation in your family!!!

Think about it this way, god needs angels and he saved this man to become one! He hasn't lost his life, it has just begun with a new path so he can watch over his baby!!! Sometimes it isn't fair but the wrong things do happen for the right reason!!! AMEN!!!!

Posted by: Silvia R. ()
Date: January 07, 2009 08:37PM

My Thoughts and prayers are with Boo's family and friends. I went to elementary, middle and high school with Boo and what I remember is how sweet he always was and how much I had when he was around. I have never posted a comment on any website but I was just so disgusted by all of the negative comment that i wanted to show my support for Boo. Didn't your mothers ever tell you if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all? How fucked up are you that you would talk shit about a man who just lost his life? Boo made mistakes but who hasen't? Who are you to judge? You don't know what he was going thru. In my book you are just as terrible as anyone with a rap sheet. It has been years since I have seen Boo and I would just like to remember him for all of his good qualities. So for all the haters get a fucking life.

RIP BOO!

Posted by: annoyed ()
Date: January 07, 2009 08:44PM

All of these people on here are angry at the ones pointing out "Boo's" flaws and are saying how they are disrespecting the dead and whatnot---respect has to be earned and he did not earn it. Period. I am sorry he is dead, I am sorry for the friends and family that are grieving, but he brought this on himself - 100%. He should not be sainted or martyred just because he chose to get behind the wheel of a car after friends and family knew he was drinking et al. The amount of innocent lives he could have taken with him is astounding. His fault - all of it.

Posted by: WhatchootalkinboutWillis ()
Date: January 07, 2009 10:08PM

Just so we're all up to speed :

Boo liked to beat people up, and killed at least one person, Buzz Kidwell.

Boo almost killed and then framed a FRIEND of his, Kenny Warner, in a drunk driving accident by moving Kenny into the driver's seat and stuffing his (Boo's) drugs into his (Kenny's) pants.

Boo had a smile that lit up a room.

Anyone who really knew Boo knows he was a good person.

Boo would have been a great father.

Posted by: Back to the point ()
Date: January 07, 2009 10:22PM

This discussion has gone on for 9 pages with comments from strangers pulling records, regulars making extremely harsh statements, angry friends and family attempting to fight back against the hate. I don't believe his friends nor family are under any misconceptions regarding this mans poor choices and lifestyle. They are obviously reacting emotionally after a shocking loss and the resulting opinions of strangers. I can imagine how upset they must be given the circumstances of his death and the questionable handling of it by FCPD. Especially knowing Boo and FCPD never really hit it off. We know, he messed up big time, more than once but the men and women of FCPD aren't perfect either. They gave him hell every chance they got. Its hard to turn things around when you feel you're never given a chance.

Boo Taylor was not just a man with a criminal record, he was also a charismatic, bright young man full of potential. Unfortunately, for reasons unknown he neversaw that potential in himself. He had a friend on every level, not just thugs as it appears. Honest to god, he came from a good family. His mother and father are kind, god fearing, law abiding people. They tried, they really did. Obviously, they've been through a lot in their sons life and choices. Please don't put them through additional pain in dealing with his death.

With that said, can we please get back to the original issue. Not how the accident happened.. not what he did to cause the crash. This story originally gained everyones attention due to another important detail... What in the world was FCPD doing that night?? Before you respond to that question.. Please take a moment to view the video of the scene on WUSA9's website. It is ABSOLUTELY impossible to say that these officers did their job that night. They say they investigated the scene for 30 mins before determining the car fled? They say they missed it due to a lack of lighting? Watch the video and tell me how its possible they even got out of the car?!

Again, Boo really messed up. His time on this earth was obviously not full of great choices, everyone acknowledges this. None of you need to worry about him being on the road anymore! Now, we need to worry about what happens if we blow a tire and land in a ditch... WILL FCPD COME LOOKING FOR YOU??

Posted by: Video from the scene ()
Date: January 07, 2009 10:28PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> Meeper... Who we talking about? Wrote:
> >> Are you referencing the police officers excuse
> of lighting?
>
> Yes. I don't care how freekin dark it is, if
> there was an accident within 100 yards of where I
> live, I'm sure I could find it after searching for
> 1/2 an hour.... and that car was only like a
> hundred feet from them!!

Pretty scary huh! Be extra careful driving in Fairfax County!! FCPD may have more important things to do than save your life!

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: January 08, 2009 02:43AM

Boo was a black guy? Didn't he know that nickname is a stereotype?

I am proud to say i thought he was a dumbass before I knew anything about his race. I feel I can safely say I am an equal-opportunity playa hata.

Date: January 08, 2009 04:03AM

RESton Peace Wrote:
> Boo was a black guy? Didn't he know that
> nickname is a stereotype?

he's sure living (well not anymore) up to plenty of stereotypes anyway, the name was just icing on the cake.

> I am proud to say i thought he was a dumbass
> before I knew anything about his race.

+1

DoTheWaterDance Wrote:
> A close friend of the man said that he was recently
> baptised, doesn't baptism absolve you of all sin?

that depends on which denomination you ask. for some it's like a public announcement that they are a christian and some think it is a literal cleansing of sin. didnt see that coming, did you?

Posted by: Junes ()
Date: January 08, 2009 06:38AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
>
> Yes. I don't care how freekin dark it is, if
> there was an accident within 100 yards of where I
> live, I'm sure I could find it after searching for
> 1/2 an hour.... and that car was only like a
> hundred feet from them!!

And yet, none of the neighbors saw or heard anything! Go figure!

It MUST be a conspiracy!!!!!

Date: January 08, 2009 07:41AM

Junes Wrote:
>> And yet, none of the neighbors saw or heard anything! Go figure!
>
> It MUST be a conspiracy!!!!!

Ha. For the record, I do not believe there was a conspiracy to hide the accident scene.

That's just kooky-talk!

Posted by: Junes ()
Date: January 08, 2009 08:07AM

Police are expected to locate a vehicle that "plowed through fences and slammed into a house with such force that it actually moved part of the building off the foundation," yet not one single neigbhor in the immediate vicinity heard or saw anything.

You're right - that is pretty kooky-talk!

Posted by: jhey ()
Date: January 08, 2009 09:12AM

Junes Wrote:
> Police are expected to locate a vehicle that
> "plowed through fences and slammed into a house
> with such force that it actually moved part of the
> building off the foundation," yet not one single
> neigbhor in the immediate vicinity heard or saw
> anything.

Oh no! The "Stop Snitchin" movement has reached Herndon!

Posted by: JohnT ()
Date: January 08, 2009 09:36AM

"Boo made mistakes but who hasen't? Who are you to judge?"

This is what every criminal loser says to divert attention.

Most people haven't made the kinds of "mistakes" he made. I know I haven't. The last "mistake" was so severe it killed him. That's one heck of a mistake.

Who are we to judge? Societies judge people. That's what societies do. And - it's a good thing. It defines and controls how people behave. Forums are a type of online society. They tend to be judgmental.

The physical world has passed its final judgment on this guy. He messed up and got himself killed by it. That judgment has been passed.

For those religious folks out there - They say God gave us free will. We're defined by the decisions we make. This guys friends keep saying he made "bad decisions." For Christians, God is now judging him. I suspect he will be judged rather harshly.

But again, his judgment on earth has already been delivered.

Posted by: FFX IS #1 ()
Date: January 08, 2009 09:48AM

I am hoping the police finds alcohol or drugs in his blood and then all the supporters and haters can let this tread rest in peace. Once this is found good luck trying to make money on FFX. Besides do you really think you will win against Fairfax County??

I love and support Fairfax County to the fullest !!!! This is what we need to do now instead of waste time writing about someone that is dead and his vote won't count.... There are more important matters in this county.

Former Board of Supervisors Chairman Gerry Connolly was elected to the U.S. House of Representatives (read farewell address). A special election to fill the vacancy is now scheduled for Tuesday, Feb. 3. The polls will be open from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. More information, including voter registration and absentee voting, is available from the Office of Elections.

On Tuesday, Jan. 20, President-elect Barack Obama will be sworn in as the nation's next president. The presidential inauguration is expected to draw record crowds. Whether you are going to inauguration events or not, activities from Jan. 17 to Jan. 20 will have an impact on daily life throughout the region. Listed below are links to local, state and federal resources.

Posted by: Straightshooter ()
Date: January 08, 2009 09:56AM

WhatchootalkinboutWillis Wrote:
> Just so we're all up to speed :
>
> Boo liked to beat people up, and killed at least
> one person, Buzz Kidwell.
>
> Boo almost killed and then framed a FRIEND of his,
> Kenny Warner, in a drunk driving accident by
> moving Kenny into the driver's seat and stuffing
> his (Boo's) drugs into his (Kenny's) pants.
>
> Boo had a smile that lit up a room.
>
> Anyone who really knew Boo knows he was a good
> person.
>
> Boo would have been a great father.

You forgot the one about saving the little girl and boy's lives when attacked in the dark dressed as a ham hock.

Posted by: HamHock ()
Date: January 08, 2009 10:02AM

yummy!

Posted by: fairfax TIME ()
Date: January 08, 2009 10:05AM

Family of traffic fatality victim wants answers from police
Fairfax County
By Gregg MacDonald
Source: Fairfax County Times
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 7 2009
UPDATED WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 7 2009

"Why can't anyone tell me how my son died, and when, and why?"

-- Ruth Taylor, mother of Joseph A. Taylor.
Many questions remain unanswered in the single-vehicle fatality of Herndon resident Joseph A. Taylor on New Year's Day.

According to police and statements from friends and family, Taylor was driving north on Dranesville Road on Dec. 31. He was on his way to meet friends at Ned Devine's, a bar in Sterling, when he lost control of his vehicle and ran off the road just after Powells Tavern Place.

His vehicle crossed over the median into the southbound lanes, struck the curb, rolled through two fences and then struck a house where it came to rest. The house was unoccupied at the time.

Virginia State Police spokeswoman Deborah Cox said that Taylor's wreck is listed at 12:01 a.m. on Jan. 1, making him the state's first road fatality of 2009.

Fairfax police, in a release, said they first responded to the accident at 2:24 a.m., nearly two-and-a-half hours after it occurred. Officers from the Reston District station took the call.

The deceased Taylor and his vehicle, however, were not discovered until nearly 10 hours after the original accident, at 9:51 a.m., according to the same Fairfax County Police release.

On Jan. 1, Fairfax Police spokeswoman Shelley Broderick would not comment on why police didn't search the entire area upon originally arriving on scene.

Subsequent phone calls to the department by the Times – asking why the initial response was nearly two-and-a-half hours after the established time of the accident -- were not returned by press time.

Taylor's mother, Ruth Taylor of Roanoke, said that Fairfax Police have not been forthcoming with information about the accident that took her son's life.

"They never told me that my son was left in his car for eight or more hours before they found him," she said. "I had to find that out on the Internet and in the news."

Joseph Taylor had previously been incarcerated and had an extensive arrest record that included resisting arrest, assault on a police officer and "escaping custody with force."

"He had a negative side. He was well known to police for trying to outrun them when they chased him," Ruth Taylor said. "He had been harassed by Fairfax and Herndon police for as long as I can remember because of that."

Friends of Joseph Taylor paint a different picture.

"He played football at Herndon High School and had a smile of gold," said Natashea Orange, who knew Taylor for 22 years.

"He was always smiling and would do anything for anyone," added Sarah Ayubi, who helped organize a candlelight vigil in Herndon for Taylor on Jan. 4.

Ruth Taylor said that friends had last spoken to her son around 11:45 p.m. on Dec. 31, when he told them that he was going to Ned Devine's.

"He said he would be there in 15 minutes," she said. "It just doesn't add up that it took police until almost 10 o'clock that morning to find him. He may have been alive. Who is to say that he was not alive in that car? He could have been bleeding and bled to death, and it was also very cold. Why can't anyone tell me how my son died, and when, and why?" she said tearfully.

Ruth Taylor says she was originally told her son died "around 2:30" in the morning and that the 12:01 a.m. time was never mentioned to her. "I don't really believe what the police are saying right now because they weren't very honest with me about what happened," she said.

The family is pursuing an independent investigation that may include an autopsy. The family believes that Joseph Taylor may have called 911 while in his vehicle after the crash and is attempting to retrieve those records.

Meanwhile, The Reston District station of the Fairfax County Police Dept. has launched an internal investigation of the incident, which is being overseen by the department's Internal Affairs division.

Police spokesperson Don Gotthardt said Wednesday that the evening of Dec. 31 was a particularly busy night for police and that they recieved a high volume of calls that evening.

http://www.fairfaxtimes.com/news/2009/jan/07/family-traffic-fatality-victim-want-answers-police/

Date: January 08, 2009 10:10AM

See? Even his own mother thinks he is an asshole..

Posted by: Cally ()
Date: January 08, 2009 10:10AM

Straightshooter Wrote:
> WhatchootalkinboutWillis Wrote:
> -----
> > Just so we're all up to speed :
> >
> > Boo liked to beat people up, and killed at
> least
> > one person, Buzz Kidwell.
> >
> > Boo almost killed and then framed a FRIEND of
> his,
> > Kenny Warner, in a drunk driving accident by
> > moving Kenny into the driver's seat and
> stuffing
> > his (Boo's) drugs into his (Kenny's) pants.
> >
> > Boo had a smile that lit up a room.
> >
> > Anyone who really knew Boo knows he was a good
> > person.
> >
> > Boo would have been a great father.
>
> You forgot the one about saving the little girl
> and boy's lives when attacked in the dark dressed
> as a ham hock.

Yes, but Calpurnia will never forget.

Posted by: whooo now! ()
Date: January 08, 2009 10:22AM

Whooooo-eeee! I'm not gonna lie now, i likes me some ham hocks!

Date: January 08, 2009 10:35AM

im wondering if there were tracks from the car. at the very least they should have looked past the fence that was broken. also, didnt the people in the house say they thought the car was abandon? i mean, they at least suspected it was still in the area. quality police work.

Posted by: Boo's homie ()
Date: January 08, 2009 10:57AM

We all expected Boo to come to Ned's before midnight, but when Boo never showed up, we partayed on 'til wee hours of the morning and never thought of him until after 10am when they found his frozen corpes. We didn't bother to call the cops and to see if they had him.

Partay on!

Date: January 08, 2009 10:57AM

Gravis Wrote:
> im wondering if there were tracks from the car.
> at the very least they should have looked past the
> fence that was broken. also, didnt the people in
> the house say they thought the car was abandon? i
> mean, they at least suspected it was still in the
> area. quality police work.

I'm no Batman, but if someone crashes through a fence, my first thought is not going to be that they realized their mistake after impact, immediately stopped, carefully backed out, and calmly drove away. I would have at least went a little further in the direction they appeared to be going, if for no other reason than to see if further damage was done that could be added to the charges on the chance they're actually arrested.

They should have put Rorschach on the case. He's got mad detective skills.

Date: January 08, 2009 11:02AM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> They should have put Rorschach on the case. He's
> got mad detective skills.

nah... just get the guys from the CSI tv show.

Date: January 08, 2009 11:03AM

Gravis Wrote:
> MrMephisto Wrote:
> -----
> > They should have put Rorschach on the case.
> He's
> > got mad detective skills.
>
> nah... just get the guys from the CSI tv show.

Which CSI show? Aren't there like ten of them now? You can't trust Miami PD, just look at Dexter.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: January 08, 2009 11:06AM

Wonder what the official cause of death was

Date: January 08, 2009 11:07AM

496 Wrote:
> Wonder what the official cause of death was

"Operating a motor vehicle like a dumbass."

Posted by: Boo's homie ()
Date: January 08, 2009 11:11AM

"Boo liked to beat people up, and killed at least one person, Buzz Kidwell.

Boo almost killed and then framed a FRIEND of his, Kenny Warner, in a drunk driving accident by moving Kenny into the driver's seat and stuffing his (Boo's) drugs into his (Kenny's) pants.

Boo had a smile that lit up a room.

Anyone who really knew Boo knows he was a good person.

Boo would have been a great father."

You forgot Boolike to beat up whitey's in parking lots and Boo even beats up on the PoePo.

Serious, when Boo didn't show up at Ned's as expected, we all never bothered to call the cops to find out if anything happened to him.

Posted by: Macabre ()
Date: January 08, 2009 11:11AM

the only sad explanation would be that boo quit drinking for a new years resolution and as a result of the withdrawl had a seizure on the road causing him to wreck

Posted by: Boo Hoo ()
Date: January 08, 2009 11:12AM

Boo's a 31 year old man and he doesn't have his own car?

Posted by: Boo Hoo Hoo ()
Date: January 08, 2009 11:13AM

"the only sad explanation would be that boo quit drinking for a new years resolution and as a result of the withdrawl had a seizure on the road causing him to wreck"

maybe PCP withdrawl

Posted by: Booooooooo ()
Date: January 08, 2009 11:14AM

Hey at least Boo wont have to answer to the charges that he'll be facing come January 14. Wooo Hooo! High Five!

Posted by: We the Tax Payers ()
Date: January 08, 2009 11:18AM

No one mentioned if Boo is/was gainfully employed. Was he? Where'd he work at? Where did he get all this money to buy babies toys and to buy things for them these Hos. Stealing, extortion sell drugs?

He cost society a lot of money while he was alive, I hope we the tax payer's wont have to pay his family after he killed himself.

Posted by: Atticus Finch ()
Date: January 08, 2009 11:37AM

Ham hock!!!

That's right...the kid was wearing a ham hock costume--I forgot all about that!

I laughed so much I almost shot the contents of my pimp cup of Hennesy and Coke out of my nose!!

Posted by: JimFinch ()
Date: January 08, 2009 12:38PM

Atticus Finch Wrote:
> Ham hock!!!
>
>
> That's right...the kid was wearing a ham hock
> costume--I forgot all about that!
>
> I laughed so much I almost shot the contents of my
> pimp cup of Hennesy and Coke out of my nose!!

Ok, you were suppose to pour it on the ground, but whatever.

It is kind of funny the parallels between this Boo story and "Mockingbird"...destroyed gardens, angry crowds, an alleged Boo assualt, a Hamhock traveling in the dark night, nobody can see anything anywhere, ensuing tragedy involving a Boo. One could probably write a good term paper on the coincidences.

Posted by: yup ()
Date: January 08, 2009 01:28PM

"Which CSI show?"

Date: January 08, 2009 01:31PM

CSI: Fairfax would have the finest, most sensitive window tint testing equipment in the world.

Posted by: sumpinsumpin ()
Date: January 08, 2009 01:33PM

FFX IS #1 Wrote:
let this tread rest in peace.

what are u crazy????????? this is classic

AWWWWW NAW HELL NAW

NO WAY IN HELL THIS THREAD EVER EVER DIES

Posted by: twue ()
Date: January 08, 2009 01:34PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> CSI: Fairfax would have the finest, most sensitive
> window tint testing equipment in the world.

LMAO so true

r.i.p boo

Posted by: Trial in apsentia? ()
Date: January 08, 2009 01:46PM

"Hey at least Boo wont have to answer to the charges that he'll be facing come January 14. Wooo Hooo! High Five!"

Maybe he'll be tried and found guilty in his absent. Maybe the charges will be dropped. Who cares, the retard is deader than a door knob and that's a good thing for the community. He wont be around to father another welfare baby.

Posted by: ernie ()
Date: January 08, 2009 02:48PM

I live in the Herdnon area and drove by the scene. The Boo went through the back fence of one house then the side fence that seperated the two houses. If the cops were looking, they had to have been 30 to 60 feet from the car, the houses are very close together. I don't get it.

Not a sermon, just a thought.

Posted by: 448 ()
Date: January 08, 2009 04:04PM

Gravis --- no tire marks at all in the yard. The fence had been hit before - with the driver fleeing...

Posted by: Googlezon ()
Date: January 08, 2009 04:09PM

First traffic fatality of 2009?

Boo Taylor, still #1!

Posted by: True Herndon Stories: Boo Taylor ()
Date: January 08, 2009 04:27PM

First of all to understand what happened to Boo, you gotta understand who Boo was. Now Boo was born to a three-legged bitch of a mother. He was always ashamed of this, man. And then right after that he was adopted by this man, Tito Liebowitz he's a small time gun runner and a rotweiler fight promoter. So he puts Boo into training. They see Boo's good. He is damn good. But then he had the fight of his life. They pit him against his brother Nibbles. And Boo said "no man that's my brother, I can't fight Nibbles" but they made him fight anyway, and Boo, he killed nibbles. Boo said "that's it!" he called off all his fights, and he started doing crack, and he freaked out. Then in a rage, he collapsed, and his heart no longer beat. Wow.

-Quote from Half-Baked (1998)

Posted by: twue ()
Date: January 08, 2009 04:49PM

should of left off the fact that that was a quote from a movie.

Posted by: SE ()
Date: January 08, 2009 05:26PM

I have to admit that when I first started reading this thread when it began- I KNEW "BOOCHE" was prob leaving from Ned's that night. Only someone named BOO would hang out at ned's. knowwhatimsayinyo

Date: January 08, 2009 05:33PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> CSI: Fairfax would have the finest, most sensitive
> window tint testing equipment in the world.

file.php?2,file=3517

Posted by: OENJ ()
Date: January 08, 2009 05:42PM

Boo was a fscking idiot who never felt secure in who he was and al;ways had to carry a gun to prove himself... RIP Boo. Wait - OGs never rest in peace. Well - Hopefully the gang banging is better on the other side Boo.

peace out niggas

Posted by: reppindagreatfallsghetto ()
Date: January 08, 2009 06:14PM

boo was mad wasted that night at Ned Devine
errvrybody was but he was on the lil stage they had setup for tha live music doin some wyl shit with this yung shorty forrealforreal

mad peeps had camra phone and viddeo im suprized im the olny 1 how uploded tha shit on da youube

homeboy was so gangsta

Posted by: syco lynn ()
Date: January 08, 2009 06:32PM

damn i havent thoght about boo in years

i rember one time rollin dice wit dat nigga boo, smoke, and little cris
when that fool red cames rollin up in some hooptee

red hopped out the car and sad he want to talk to boo talkin bout his pops was trippin

MAN I CANT EXPLANE IT GOOD
JUST WATCH THE VIDDEO

P.S.
WAT DOSE IT MEAN WHEN I WRITE A WORD AN IT HAS A RED LINE UNDERNETH IT?

Posted by: Junkyard Dog ()
Date: January 08, 2009 06:40PM

I'm not feeling all this whack hatred and unfunny pictures and straight up lies on behalf on my boy.

I don't know how you all see it, but when it came to the children, Boo Taylor was for the children. He taught the children. Puffy was good, but Boo Taylor was the best.

One.

Posted by: BuzzLightYearsAway ()
Date: January 08, 2009 06:50PM

I represent the white population of Herndon, and I wrote a poignant song about all of our traumatic childhood experiences with Boo, who by the way I feel would love all the attention he's receiving.

http://ndhm.ytmnd.com/

The music is outdated, the lyrics reflect something that i have long since gotten over, and the images are just a memory, but i just thought I'd share it with those who knew him, for good or for bad.

Posted by: Boo Got Shot ()
Date: January 08, 2009 08:04PM

This story is so sad that I have to offer a musical tribute to my homie Boo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ0U4NnR4yA

Posted by: Poor Boo dead and gone... ()
Date: January 08, 2009 09:04PM

Atticus Finch Wrote:

> I laughed so much I almost shot the contents of my
> pimp cup of Hennesy and Coke out of my nose!!

As Boo would say, "Why work when I can drink Hennessy before noon on the guvmint?
Cuz that's workin 9-5. And by 6 I be kickin some whitey ass wiv my dwarf legs".

Posted by: no way, never ()
Date: January 08, 2009 10:00PM

1st on my list of places to NEVER go ; Ned Devine's

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: January 08, 2009 10:26PM

syco lynn Wrote:

>
> P.S.
> WAT DOSE IT MEAN WHEN I WRITE A WORD AN IT HAS A
> RED LINE UNDERNETH IT?

Ask Margie.

Posted by: Boo's homies ()
Date: January 08, 2009 10:31PM

Well, the burial is done with and Boo's homies are on there way back. Let's leave them with a great welcome back, shall we?

Posted by: Ned Devine ()
Date: January 08, 2009 10:34PM

Hennessey & Cokes for everyone!!!!!

Posted by: John Coyote ()
Date: January 08, 2009 10:39PM

So, is Boo officially a real ghost now? How the hell do we get rid of him?

Posted by: Skippy Seinfeld ()
Date: January 08, 2009 10:41PM

Boo walks into a bar with a beautiful parrot on his shoulder. "Wow," says the bartender. "That is really something. Where did you get it?"

"Africa," says the parrot.

R.I.P. Booby

Posted by: Skippy Seinfeld ()
Date: January 08, 2009 10:52PM

Three third-graders, a Jew, an Italian, and Boo are on the playground at recess. The Jewish kid suggests that they play a new game. "Let's see who has the largest dick," he says. "Okay," they all agree.

The Jewish kid pulls down his zipper and whips it out. "That's nothing," says the Italian kid. He whips his out. His is a couple of inches longer. Not to be outdone, Boo whips his out. It is far the biggest, dwarfing the other two in both length and width. The Jewish and Italian kid are stunned and amazed. "Wow, that thing is huge!" they exclaim.

That night, eating dinner at home, Boo's mother asks him what he did at school today.

"Oh, we worked on a science project, had a math test and read out loud from a new book ...and during recess, my friends and I played "Let's see who has the largest dick."

"What kind of game is that, honey?" says the mother.

"Well, me, Sidney and Anthony each pulled out our penises, and I had the biggest! The other kids say its because I'm black. Is that true, Mom?"

The mom replies: "No, honey. It's because you're twenty-three."

Pages: Previous123456789AllNext
Current Page: 5 of 9

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.