HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123456789All
Current Page: 9 of 9
Re: Weird car accident story from Herndon
Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: January 03, 2010 06:34PM

Please, let's remember Boo for who he was. A drunk, druggie, ho beating gangsta nigga.

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: RhymesIsEverywhere ()
Date: January 03, 2010 07:39PM

Two postings back to back...

First..."With Boo six feet under, he's a much better man"

Then..."nothing but a bunch of bones...and 40 cans"

Woah, we got some rhymin' goin' on there.

Have the Black Out Band lay down a bed of fat beats and find a word that rhymes with "Gloryhole," and this thread be livin' into 2011!

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: January 03, 2010 09:08PM

still one of the greatest FFXU threads..ever.

Posted by: Trebor Snika aint got shizznit on me ()
Date: January 03, 2010 09:33PM

with boo 6 feet under he's a much betta man
nothing down there but bones n some 40oz cans
this car crashin nigga, no glock in his hand
forget cops, boos worst enemey's his own sedan
to cross the road boo hadta pay a gory toll
dying by yourself sucks just like a glory hole
boo lived classy, like the springer or maury show
he always hit the bitches, sluts, and whorey hos
you left early boo, that really scarred me deep
now all i do is kill niggas wit my RPG
in COD nigga, playin on dat Modern Warfare 2
dont pay no child support, dont let no whore scare you
thats what boo taught me, smack a ho like your rocky
act like a g, die young, and always give a ho the cocky

Posted by: MothersFinest ()
Date: January 03, 2010 10:04PM

with boo 6 feet under he's a much betta man
nothing down there but bones n some 40oz cans
this car crashin nigga, no glock in his hand
forget cops, boos worst enemey's his own sedan
to cross the road boo hadta pay a gory toll
dying by yourself sucks just like a glory hole
boo lived classy, like the springer or maury show
he always hit the bitches, sluts, and whorey hos
you left early boo, that really scarred me deep
now all i do is kill niggas wit my RPG
in COD nigga, playin on dat Modern Warfare 2
dont pay no child support, dont let no whore scare you
thats what boo taught me, smack a ho like your rocky
act like a g, die young, and always give a ho the cocky

Dayum, now that's what I'm talkin' about!

"Boo's worst enemy's his own sedan," and rhymin' "rocky" and cocky"...

I salute the lyrical gangsta that put these tight rhymes togther,and on short notice!

Seriously...

Posted by: IT consultant ()
Date: January 03, 2010 11:34PM

was a shame too? he was supposed to go on a interview at Booz Allen.

Date: January 04, 2010 03:03AM

Your Lyrical Wizardry is.....

Impressive!

Just think, that was probably written by some 60+ yo. WHITE guy!

Posted by: GPbedlam ()
Date: January 04, 2010 02:56PM

Fuck! First the two hot bitches in the Jaguar kill themselves and now Boo is dead. Damn.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: July 02, 2010 11:37AM

Ah... Memories.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Date: July 02, 2010 12:32PM

Do you think he is down to straight bone by now?

Posted by: mjs10 ()
Date: July 05, 2010 08:39AM

all depends on how good his undertaker was

Posted by: BooT ()
Date: December 28, 2010 09:04PM

rip my nigga
Attachments:
large_beetlejuice-north-bergen-bobby-rooney.jpg

Date: December 28, 2010 10:01PM

496 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do you think he is down to straight bone by now?

I'll answer my own question. Yes, he is a bone white skeleton.

Posted by: Mike Shepard ()
Date: October 21, 2011 04:36AM

If your part of boo's immediate family then you might rremember finding a body bah with his name on it back in the early 90's when y'all was living in the townhouses. Guess that Ngger finally got to use it! He did nothing but harrass his class mates all the way through Intermediate school and bully people around. i wish he was still alive right now because I am one of the people that would like the opportunity to whoop his ass.... i accidently found this good news trying to find him on facebook, lil Bi*ch! Rott in Hell!

Posted by: Angel from death ()
Date: December 25, 2011 08:40AM

Funny thing is mike,so called mike lol I was in school with u too and I would have loved for boo to still make fun of you till this day!! Lol he was sooo funny and all the jokes he made about you, you should of killed your self man, I think you still should!!! LOl all the things he did to you was so funny and everyone else said the same thing.man you should of stuck up for your self when he was alive, that way it would of made more since too say all this to his face but instead you say it when he's not even here but I know why, because your still the same your scared lol !! Kill your self man!!!! Please just kill your self,no body needs you or loves you!!! Jot even your own family man!! Your worthless!!

Posted by: Aof ()
Date: December 25, 2011 08:55AM

Yeah, mike you have nothing to live for, why not kill your self???

Posted by: Just Say No ()
Date: December 25, 2011 09:34AM

And yet it was 'Boo' who killed himself.

Posted by: Aof ()
Date: December 26, 2011 09:47PM

No,everyone knows that he didn't kill him self, he had too much to live for and too many people that liked and lOved him!! Everyone who's who made him speed in to that house!!! He wasn't drinking, or on drugs, he was on the phone with his loved one, on his way to Herndon until someone kept following him and really being a pain in the ass, soon 10 mins later we hear boos car crash and we call the police, sad to say his death is no mistake it was planed and soon as the private detective we the community had paid and hired has some good info that yes we all are glad for the support and leads we have got.

Posted by: Amy fisher ()
Date: December 26, 2011 10:05PM

I must say, angel of death, you are soo right dude, boo was in my class too!! Hey he was soo cutte and besides all that he was funny!!! He loved white women and hey we loved him too!!! Everybody liked that guy he was such a sweet heart, always sticking up for the week and he was the life of the room. It was really hard to hear that he passed away in such way, he sure was a good person and getting his life back on track, going to trade school and working for the church and going to church every Saturday's,Sunday's and Monday's for bible study!! Boy the last time I seen him in church was the Sunday before he died, he had told us his life story's about him coming from being a bad person to being a better person!! Boo, honey rest in heaven and GOd have Marcy on these lost souls on this web site and give them healing as you know they well need it and help them drop everything evil and follow you!!!

Posted by: Angel of death ()
Date: December 26, 2011 10:21PM

Hey mike or so called just say no!! Lol is that all you can say?? Man kill your self!! Get a stick and stick it up your ass hole and make it bleed!! I know that you would enjoy it!! In fact you must be getting a kick off all these messages posted on here. Your are a low life,good for noting but too cum of all this shit and be on here all the time just to make your self happy, just kill your self and get it over with!

Posted by: Rotor ()
Date: December 31, 2011 04:20PM

Today Jan.1.09. An angel has left this evil world to go home to heaven!! Death is the beginning of life so let's call today boos birthdate!!!!! We love you and hope your having a ball in heaven dear friend!!!

Posted by: moo ()
Date: December 31, 2011 04:53PM

boo went to heaven..... he standing in line behind bin laden waiting....

the worst thing that happened was that boo's blood dripped like salt on the earth of the back yard he died in...

rest in peices boo stupid drunk nigger

Posted by: Moo poo ()
Date: December 31, 2011 08:45PM

Your a nigger ur self too!!! Say something to me if you like, am still Standing and alive, so say something white nigger, come on say something, dude this guy wasn't a killer, rapest, women abuser, he was young and live a hard life that's all and yes he alway stood up for him self and others, what good thing do you got to say about your self?? Nothing right?? Cause you know you trash honey, you don't got a life at all, you feel so bad about your self don't you? Hey he had loving friends, family, a child, he was a home owner, a car owner of two cars,he also had life ins. Which now his 3 year old lil girl is rich!!! Today there will be a vist at your home so when you here your door open up!!!! Hey by the way would you like some dick???? When you die, who's going to talk good about you? I believe you been raped as a child or abused as a chid, maybe picked on in school, maybe you feel worthless? What ever the case is, you should kill your self slowly!!! Maybe you can give me your number, real name or meet me somewhere and I will show your way!! LOl scared bitch you are, come on fag, show your self, I tell you dude, I am also white and a female, would you like tips on being a better fag???

Posted by: For moo ()
Date: December 31, 2011 08:48PM

Call me 571 318-7651 if your worth it!!!

Date: December 31, 2011 09:18PM

You all know, some people just don't got anything better to do, just don't pay any mind to this person he or she might have no God in their homes, heart, no faith at all, this kind of person have too much to handle like stress and they like to just get up under others skin that's All! You know funny thing is that this person or people are lonely and hate others who just have everything they wanted or just wanted a normal life but just couldn't you know! I wouldn't pay any mind to this low life so just brush it off, this person just might not have the life he wanted like I said, and is just a low life who really shows it and isn't educated at all! Love and peace to the dead and to all even this person!! Just kill them with kindness, be the better person, the bigger human!! This kind of person ends up killed on the streets or dies of some known reason, they might just be a killer . Don't worry he will meet up with fate sooner or later!!

Posted by: Nectar of the Worms ()
Date: December 31, 2011 09:36PM

His corpse has been picked clean. Even the worms are starving.

Posted by: Tony bently ()
Date: December 31, 2011 09:40PM

Hey, this guy named boo use to live around where I use to stay at, I would like to say he was a good person, I don't know anything about his pass but he was a kind person, he helped me with my cars when I needed help and didn't have money to fix them he fixed them for free, I only knew him for six months but he was truly a good man, he might of did some things that might of been unforgivable to the law but it is forgivable to a lot of people and to God and his children , I looked at his background and there really wasn't anything evil or bad he really did, he might of just been young and didn't know any better like anyone of us as a young person!! We all did some kind of share we live and learn!! Just like you posted in your post, he was not a killer, child rapist, or anything out of the normal so don't give in to this uneducated person like Amy fisher said!!

Date: December 31, 2011 09:45PM

Hey I waiting for your call!! You have Not called jet bitch fag!! Even call blocked if you like!! *67(571)318-7651!!!

Date: December 31, 2011 09:58PM

Bitch kill your self for new years!!! Do your self a favor and everybody would love you!!! Lol you really are a bitch!! Want to get fucked in the asshole?? I got someone who really oils do you good and even give you a new asshole man!! Hahaha ah ah ah enjoy your cum night!!! Bitch kill your self and your children and family!! Really do it!!

Posted by: moogoo ()
Date: December 31, 2011 11:58PM

take a look at Boo's rap sheet. long as a niggers dick. he reaped what sowed he drank he drove, he died.... he got what he deserved the only good thing was that he did not kill any innocent people

"TAYLOR ","JOSEPH ","A","026"," 13338","PREUIT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","07/08/2003","OTHER WARRANT "
"TAYLOR ","JOSEPH ","A","026"," 13338","PREUITT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","02/18/2003","ASSAULT-SIMPLE "
"TAYLOR ","JOSEPH ","A","026"," 13338","PREUITT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","02/18/2003","ASSAULT-SIMPLE "
"TAYLOR ","JOSEPH ","A","026"," 13338","PREVIT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","05/09/2003","ASSAULT ON POLICE OFFICER "
"TAYLOR ","JOSEPH ","A","026"," 13338","PREVIT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","05/09/2003","ESCAPE CUST,NON-CONV W/FORCE "
"TAYLOR ","JOSEPH ","A","026"," 13338","PREVIT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","05/09/2003","POSS CONTROLLED DRUG FEL "
"TAYLOR ","JOSEPH ","A","028"," 13338","PREUIT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","03/28/2003","OTHER WARRANT "
"TAYLOR ","JOSEPH ","A","031"," 13338","PREUIT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","08/16/2008","DOMESTIC ASSAULT "
"TAYLOR ","JOSEPH ","A","031"," 13338","PREUIT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","11/28/2008","DISREG POLICE SIGNAL TO STOP,ELUDE "
"TAYLOR ","JOSEPH ","A","031"," 13338","PREUIT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","11/28/2008","RESISTING A LAWFUL ARREST "

model fucking citizen... he got what deserved. and you guys saying that he was a good guy. liars, all you all... WORD...

Posted by: moogo ()
Date: January 01, 2012 01:15AM

i want you folks to think about boo.

if he assaulted your wife, girlfreind, or boyfreind. if he sold drugs to your your kid, or if he got drunk behind the wheel and injured or killed your wife, boyfreind, or girlfreind you would be here looking for his head on a silver platter.

if anything, you should be blaming the fairfaix county court system. someone like boo should not have walking the streets, he should have been in jail. if he was in jail he would not be dead right now.'

you drink, you drive, you die. its simple. it happens all the time. he lived a hard fast life, and died the same way...

Posted by: Booboo ()
Date: January 01, 2012 04:14PM

Honey boo will always be loved no matter wat!! Even if he did some things , he didn't hurt anyone at all! The only reason we all see that boo has hurt you is because he is still forgiven and still loved by soo many people. truly you have been hurt by someone in the pass but it wasn't boo at all not this boo we are talking bout!!! We understand he had a bad background but a sheet of paper don't make a difference , it's meeting that person in person and getting to know that person that really matters at the end so you can think of wat ever you like but we knew him and yes he is still loved by everyone he ran in to and knew so if you don't like it, there is one thing that you can do and it's hate your self the rest of your entire crazy life or do something wit your life and live your life to the fullest like boo did!!! Yes he died, yes he made a mistake more then once, yes he is black and sexy, yes he did drink at times just to party with other which every normal free, full of life young person would do, yes he broke some laws that he was sorry for latter on in life but at the end he became better then others and he made it, he wasn't even on any drugs for two years before he died, he had been working as a manager at giants in Manassas va he was about to get married and had a real nice lil girl who's name is jay!! Like any person hurt in life you need to be healed go and get some help man before it's too late for you!! Forgive those who had hurt you in the past and just move on in life stop posting things that are not even worth anything any more because boo is dead and there is no way anyone is really giving a fuck wat you really say man!!! Everyone loves this man and yes he got wat he desires which was heaven,he was saved the night before he died so which means that he was saved from the gates of hell like the bible promised when you get saved. So get a grab man move on!!!! We all did!$! Rest in paradise boo honey

Posted by: Aron ()
Date: January 01, 2012 04:25PM

I agree,a person should not be judge by a sheet of paper or system,the only way to know if a person is a good or bad person is to get to know him or her! I truly did not know this person by the name boo but the way lots of people are talking about him and in the news paper and the news it's self I would say that he was loved and missed, my prayers go out to his kid and if there us any thing I can do please give me a call at 571 247-1889 the name is Aron price.!!!

Date: January 01, 2012 05:02PM

ppeople talk nice about preists who touch little boys...should they be forgiven.....no

boo was a convicted crinimal. Fact. Boo was drunk Fact, he Drove, Fact. He Died Fact. He broke the law and he paid the ultimate price for his lifestyle.

woudl you think boo was a great guy if he killed your famnily member while he was driving drunk. Or hit your car and injured you while he was fleeing frm police... or sold drugs to your nephew? 11 convictions in 5 years...thats not a model citizen. thats not someone i want to be hanging around. thats a trouble maker.

I'm not angry, All of boos trip through system did nothing to alter his behavior. If anything it showed boo that he was more invinceble, sicne the system was anot able to keep him in check.

Yes I can understand his family and feeinds being upset at boo being killed. but don't preach that he was a model citizen. If his family and freinds truley loved him they woudl have intervened and straightened him out long before this incident...

Posted by: Moogoo ()
Date: January 01, 2012 05:50PM

Let me ask u something,do you have faith in God? Do you have faith or believe that one person can change his or her ways by Gods Marcy? Because in the case of this man boo, he wasn't really drunk or on drugs when he died, he wasn't even running from the police, he wasn't doing anything wrong but on his way to his wife's home from work!! You got your facts wrong and you really need to look in to it again because not only I was working with him that night he just got off the phone with his wife when he died. I was an employer of his and he wasn't on any drugs or alcohol when he left from work, it was 1am when he had left from work, it was about 1:45am when his wife had last talk to him before he died and you want to know what he had said before he got of that phone, he had said God has been good to us he claimed to his wife!! He had also stated that if it wasn't for his wife and unborn child he would of never went back to church and got saved at work that same old night he died! The law dosnt make a person change nor you can sit up here on you computer saying that you are any better because you yourself are doing worng too!! What example are you showing to a child who is reading all these thing you say? What would people think of you if a employee or employer sees wat you are writing to this persons friend or family, you should be a shamed of you'd self really, but I forgot only a true person with some kind of heart would have feelings and love for one another! You are not showing any human compassion to your self or anyone else I would have to tell you here if no one has told you jet you are not human and you need to get some professional help from a church. I think you might of lost someone close to you by a drunk driver or an evil person but in the case of boo he wasn't any of them people or nor he was drunk or on any drugs when this happened to him so what are you doing to your self and his friends and family?) ask your self this what and why am I really wasting my own time trying to hurt other? Why am I still mad at a dead person? What is wrong with me today? Why can't I let go and move on?

Date: January 01, 2012 06:11PM

I am sure you know that even a killer goes to heaven if he ask for forgiveness from God!! Am sure you know that the bible promised that God always saves a believing person from the gates of hell!! May God have Marcy on you and heal you from all your pain , I pray tonight that he God touches your heart and heals it, I am going to pray that he opens you eyes to hes words and truly saves you have hell because of the looks of it you are heading the wrong way, may your Angel that God sent you from heaven guide your eyes, feet,life and words to the light of God and lead you to a better soul and life, I am done! Thank you and your welcome. My message has got to you may you feel the Marcy and hand of God on you this week

Date: January 01, 2012 07:19PM

boo careened through two yards, a median, two fences and the corner of a house. if he wasn't drunk or breaking the law. it would not have happened...

sorry I don't believe in god any more than I believe in santa claus, superman, optimus prime, ect...

http://wp.patheos.com/blogs/unreasonablefaith/files/2008/12/santa_vs_god.png

and if there is a god and heaven, and he lets bad folks in who repent on their death bed. Not a place i want be just a bunch of fakes.

religion was created by man to control man, and to explain things that could not otherwise be explained at the time.

you asking me about not letting go. how about the family and friends wanting to keep bring this thread up. talk about not being to let go. if they want to keep praising ho w much of a model citizen boo was. others will contune to bring up the fact that he was a degenerate lowlife criminal. that only took from society and gave nothing back. he was interested only in what was good for boo.

and yes you are judged by your actions. criminals will alwasy be judged by the rap sheet.

Posted by: boo is goo ()
Date: January 04, 2012 01:21AM

moogoo Wrote:

>
> and yes you are judged by your actions. criminals
> will alwasy be judged by the rap sheet.

And rappers judged by their criminal sheet.

Posted by: Bumpy ()
Date: January 21, 2013 05:37PM

LoL

Posted by: Just Say No ()
Date: January 21, 2013 10:04PM

Holy Crow, outta nowhere its a Boo-bump!

Posted by: Earwyrgytsjjodwwccjgrrz ()
Date: December 21, 2013 11:28PM

Just heard about the wreck, is he ok??

Date: December 22, 2013 05:28PM

Earwyrgytsjjodwwccjgrrz Wrote:
> Just heard about the wreck, is he ok??

He sure is. His bones are bleached perfectly white now.

Posted by: Simple Gus ()
Date: December 22, 2013 07:27PM

He still deaded?

Posted by: Boo who? ()
Date: December 22, 2013 08:00PM

Who be Boo?

Posted by: skpticl1 ()
Date: May 26, 2014 09:53AM

Karma killed him. The thought that the family has questions and seeks to blame the police blows my mind. he was a menace a murderer. His family is just as ghetto as him for trying to get money out of his death. And let's stop making everything a race issue...it is a dumbass who karma finally caught up with.

Posted by: vL9C6 ()
Date: May 27, 2014 03:21PM

a local green card was fishign for a lawsuit. this one also turned up dry.

Posted by: vjJe86 ()
Date: May 27, 2014 03:29PM

This a deaded bump!

Date: May 27, 2014 06:01PM

Boo has been resurrected again. Fucking awesome!

Posted by: The ghost of Boo ()
Date: July 25, 2015 08:51PM

LooL

Posted by: Dirt Nap ()
Date: July 25, 2015 11:47PM

Bacon's the man! Wrote:
> Narrator:
>
> "Alas, poor Boo!
> I knew him, Fellatio:
> A fellow of infinite jest,
> he hath knocked me on my ass a thousand times,
> his beaming smile once did
> lighte up a room, nay, the entire shire of
> Herndon,
> But where be his gibes now? His gambols? His
> scientific and prolific flow?
> His flashes of merriment that once illumed the
> 7/11 parking lot?
>
> Some though, sayeth that Boo was a bad
> mother-fuc--
>
> Chorus of departed G's and Ho's:
>
> Shut your mouth!
>
> Narrator:
>
> Verily! I just speaketh 'bout Boo!
>
> But enow, his reign o' funk endeth
> when his quicksilver-fast conveyence doth run
> through a rough-hewn fence
> into an overpriced low-doc/no-doc dwelling,
> where thereupon, alas, (and suspicious, methinks)
>
> the dim-pated constable Dogbody doth not note
> his presence, till the roseate dawn reveal the
> scene,
> and victims, playahs, beyotches, and shorties morn
>
>
> But neigh, grieve not,
> we still have the memories of Boo,
> kicking ass with a quickness,
> sharing a simple meal of ham hocks and tossed
> salad at his table
> (verily, He did loveth his tossed salad)
> That and a 40 ounce flagon of Olde English 800,
> with a dollop first carefully poured on the soil
> to honor departed cutpurses,villains,the character
> played by
> Al Pachino in Scarface, etc...
>
> We all dwell in the gutter
> (Especially those that Boo put there with his
> fists)
> But he has given us a glimpse o' the stars
>
> You ask for whom I pour this latte upon the
> ground?
> I pour it for thee...
>
> All the world is a stage, and we are but playahs
> upon it...
>
> Goodnight, sweet G"
>

An OG Fairfax Underground Classic....

Posted by: Bobbyt ()
Date: September 04, 2015 08:05PM

This is really weird

Posted by: ffxu hiztorian ()
Date: June 09, 2018 11:48AM

496 Wrote:
> still one of the greatest FFXU threads..ever.

Yes.

Pages: Previous123456789All
Current Page: 9 of 9

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.