HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123456789AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 9
Re: Weird car accident story from Herndon
Posted by: 70chip ()
Date: January 03, 2009 10:40PM

Court:
Fairfax County General District Charge:
FAIL STOP SCENE OF ACC - >$500 Complainant:
WILLIAMS, P D
GT08260903-00 TAYLOR, JOSEPH ANDRE 01/14/2009 02:00 PM Pending Case

Irony is unbelievable.. I suppose karma is a bitch.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: 70chip ()
Date: January 03, 2009 10:41PM

Stonegate Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "They may have called you names while they beat
> your ass... but I remember this.. you didn't get
> your ass beat because you were white.. why don't
> you tell the fine folks of the underground why
> they REALLY whooped you!?!?"
>
> Did you burn Boo and the hillboyz on a PCP deal??

Who are the hillboyz? Are they a volunteer community service group?

Posted by: Frank ()
Date: January 03, 2009 10:45PM

Stonegate Wrote:
> "They may have called you names while they beat
> your ass... but I remember this.. you didn't get
> your ass beat because you were white.. why don't
> you tell the fine folks of the underground why
> they REALLY whooped you!?!?"
>
> Did you burn Boo and the hillboyz on a PCP deal??

So Boo was into PCP? Hard to square that with the posters considering him one of the good guys...

Posted by: Leave her alone ()
Date: January 03, 2009 10:46PM

Agreed, I understand it takes time and I'm sure they do too. Maybe I'm cursed by "shoe on the other foot" thoughts. If this were my daughter laying dead/dying cold and alone for 8 hrs.. I'd be raising hell too. I'd want answers, not necessarily on the accident, but how the responding officer missed the vehicle. The excuse of "lack of lighting" is ridiculous and offensive at best. Do cop cars not have headlights, spotlights, etc. This car was practically in the same yard he initially entered. The news stories are making it sound like he was found miles from the damaged fence. The car entered the left side of the fence, entered a small yard and stopped to the right front of the backyard area next to the neighbors house.

Had this police officer simply walked the backyard, the vehicle would have been discovered. Plain and simple.. no excuses. He/She didn't look!!

So heres my question... 1.What if Susie Honor Roll laid in that car alone for 8 hrs instead of this man. 2. What if Boo hit someone on the sidewalk as he broke through the fence? Would it be okay in either scenario for the police to leave an accident victim dying alone due to poor lighting?

So, do I think the police knew he was there and left him? Murdered him? NO!
Do I think that officer failed to use the investigative training he/she received? Do I think that officer made a huge mistake by listening to a civilian tell him/her what happened instead of investigating the scene? ABSOLUTELY!

Posted by: WOW ()
Date: January 03, 2009 10:56PM

if the car was that close and the officers excuse is really "lighting" I think we all know that officer owes this mans family an apology. This officer fucked up and let the homeowner do his job for him. No matter who the victim was in life, he is a child of god and deserved more than that.

Posted by: G-Dawg ()
Date: January 03, 2009 11:00PM

I'm sure the officer feels like crap for missing the car. None of us were there so we can't say what the officer was or was not able to see. Just give it time it will come out in the report. These things do happen from time to time.

Posted by: To Frank: ()
Date: January 03, 2009 11:00PM

So.. if he had a drug problem that means he's not a good guy?? Are all alcoholics bad people? Or are they people with problems?

Posted by: teyyy ()
Date: January 03, 2009 11:04PM

im down with this. you guys have now brought me to tears. thank you. you guys are WONDERFUL people.

Date: January 03, 2009 11:04PM

**im done with this.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: January 03, 2009 11:12PM

Herndon Guy Wrote:
>> the initial impact, which knocked an entire four-bedroom home off its foundation.

Did it really knock the home off it's foundation?

Posted by: mjs ()
Date: January 03, 2009 11:33PM

This is gonna be harsh, so stand by

What kind of family, lets a guy with those kinds of problems keep on going. IN simple terms. its called An intervention.

or you could have called up maury, Oprah or Jerry to help ya out. It would have made great TV.

A scum bag, cop beater, speeder, druggie lost his worthless life. good riddance to bad rubbish. one less infecting gene in the gene pool. I think darwin called it natural selection.

IF YOU REALLY LOVED BOO, YOU would have helped him or HE would have helped himself years ago. It's not the cops or corrections department's job to train and clean up a wayward person. Thats what parents and family and friends are for. Where were YOU when BOO needed YOU....

When you live life on the edge, sometimes you slip and fall, and mistakes can be costly, as boo found out....Live fast, Die hard....

Date: January 03, 2009 11:37PM

Tevvy...run away from this and ignore this, just like you ignored Boo's problem and didn't help him....

Thats what family is all about....right???

Think about all the times, that Boo was arrested and you never once got up in his face to help get him back in line, or all the times you saw boo doing something you knew was wrong and said nothing...His blood might as well be on your hands, and that of your family for not reigning him in....

Posted by: HOW DARE YOU MJS ()
Date: January 03, 2009 11:48PM

You've taken it too far, you are talking to his teenage niece (teyyy) Obviously, you've never been in this situation as your insanely insensitive words could very well scar a young girl forever.

Watch your tongue dude, Thats just not cool. How do you know his family and friends didnt try on multiple occasions to get help? How do you know he was a druggie?

ASSUMING.. makes an ass of you and hurts a young girl who just lost her uncle.

How dare you. You are no better than the person your claiming boo was. Rot

Posted by: MJS SUCKS DICK ()
Date: January 03, 2009 11:50PM

MJS your lower than low you sick piece of shit. You're worse than Boo Taylor, Hope you sleep well tonite. Funny thing is, Im sure you'd be alot less likely to make such hurtful statements... unmasked.

Posted by: Chase ()
Date: January 03, 2009 11:56PM

How Dare You MJS wrote "How do you know he was a druggie?"

Probably from the felony drug arrests posted earlier in this thread.

Date: January 03, 2009 11:58PM

HOW DARE YOU MJS

so you are saying the Boo was angel and his sorted past with the court system/police officers are of no relevance. Past behaviour is indicative of future performance....

Geiving is a part of life... Learning from mistakes is a part of life. I can only hope that tevvy and boo's other family members can learn from his mistakes, and ensure that others don't follow in his footsteps. But, I don't hold much hope.

don't worry I won't rot...My body will burn and my ashes will be spread far and wide across this great land.

Posted by: marc ()
Date: January 04, 2009 12:01AM

MJS SUCKS DICK Wrote:
> MJS your lower than low you sick piece of shit.
> You're worse than Boo Taylor, Hope you sleep well
> tonite. Funny thing is, Im sure you'd be alot less
> likely to make such hurtful statements...
> unmasked.

I will sleep good tonight knowing that Boo won't be running into my house @ 60mph or hurting any other inncocent people, or beating up cops or firefighters any more.

Dontcha just love the anonymity of the Internet. Like a warm blanket on a cold night...

I see you are using it as well...comfy isn't it...

Posted by: MJS - backatcha ()
Date: January 04, 2009 12:06AM

I'm saying nothing about Boo, Im making no statement regarding him, This is about you.. you are the fucked up cold bastard im speaking of. Im saying a innocent young girl is mourning and your telling her its her fault. How the fuck do you know anything beyond whats written on that sheet?? Do you know if he actually had a drug problem, an intervention was done, his niece tried to talk to him???? You dont know a motherfucking thing. IM ABSOLUTELY APPALLED. I bet you Boo woulda never done that you sick fuck. Go back to fucking your poodle and leave the girl alone.

Oh.. you'll rot! A man made of shit and evil always rots.. with the fire or without.. you're soul will forever be tainted by the blame you lay on those you know nothing about.

Date: January 04, 2009 12:13AM

If she is an innocent young girl perhaps she should not be on the internet with out supervision.

Posted by: Engligh ()
Date: January 04, 2009 12:17AM

She is innocent of his wrong doings, blaming her for his death is heartless. Amazing that needs to be explained. Does anyone on here have children?? Jesus

Posted by: Like I said ()
Date: January 04, 2009 12:25AM

Why are her parents letting her go on sites like this? Seems bad parenting runs in this family.

Date: January 04, 2009 12:28AM

Yes I do have children, and they are all contributing members of society...They are not a burden or a domen on society like Boo was.

Teyy is angry/upset about Boo's death I can emphathize with her. i have lost family fembers at the hands of others. A woman killed my grand father who was walking out of hardee's. she hit the gas instead of the brake pedal. crushed his legs. between the bumper and the brick wall of the resurant...he bled to death...

Hopefully with the anger and sorrow she can learn from the mistakes of her uncle. and keep others from follwing in his self destrucive footsteps. Its called tough love..

Use the pain and anger don't let it eat you up inside.

Posted by: Judge much? ()
Date: January 04, 2009 12:30AM

Seems like judgmental assholes run on this site. Ever consider that her parents (his brother) may be beside himself right now and not thinking to check if his daughter is on myspace?! Seriously people, was this site designed for the purposes of bashing all who enter/are discussed or as a means of gathering information on area happenings.

Date: January 04, 2009 12:33AM

The person who runs the site has nothing to do with the people that post on it.

Posted by: Daddy MJS ()
Date: January 04, 2009 12:35AM

Once again, you know nothing of this girl.. she is a very good kid. Your trying to help her (father of the year) by trying to make her more angry, hurting her so she'll learn?? Jesus, I feel sorry for your children.

DID YOU BLAME YOUR GRANDMOTHER FOR FORGETTING TO COOK GRAMPS DINNER THAT DAY??

Posted by: readmuch? ()
Date: January 04, 2009 12:46AM

"Seems like judgmental assholes run ON this site."

Posted by: 12345 ()
Date: January 04, 2009 01:08AM

So this is a case where a fuck-up fucked up and killed himself. Period.
He's beating up whitey in hell now. Let it go!

Posted by: tubby ()
Date: January 04, 2009 01:18AM

I've known several people nicknamed "Boo"'

They were all morons or degenerates, or both.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: January 04, 2009 02:01AM

ctayo9 Wrote:
> Post the criminal records of the correct people
> involved fairfax underground...and don't be so
> quick to judge and point fingers...Karma comes
> back and it's a bitch!

karma = fictional

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: haha ()
Date: January 04, 2009 02:45AM

Herndon Guy Wrote:
leaves his unborn child
> with no opportunity to know his or her father. No
> child should be deprived of that opportunity, and
> that is what makes this a true tragedy.

Ummm are you kidding?! The baby wouldnt have known him. Do you honestly think he would have been a good dad, been around for the kid, etc etc? I'm going to go with NO

Date: January 04, 2009 07:06AM

He's beating up Whitey in Hell now.

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: January 04, 2009 07:31AM

Thanks for the pretty checkmarks Gravis... seems more appropriate in this thread now.
Attachments:
checkmarks.gif

Posted by: CKT ()
Date: January 04, 2009 08:21AM

FRANK...who ever you are, if that statement that "Stonegate" said was true, that was many years ago, and forreal, are you a police, are you investigating his record now? NO...so just drop the BS, and let the family morn. & for the dude that got his butt kicked...i remember why you got your butt kicked to,and just like the person said before, it wasn't because you were white, Boo had a lot of white friends, and you know that was not it, and it wasn't for the statment "Stonegate" stated either. So before any of ya'll run your mouth, and want to blog, get your facts right. We really don't know what really happen out there that day, because none of us was there, but Mrs. & Mr. Taylor & the rest of the family, and us friends will find out at the end.

Posted by: CKT ()
Date: January 04, 2009 08:24AM

mjs- Teyy, is his niece, and she is no more then 18, 19, so for you to bash her like this, your dead wrong for this one!!!

Posted by: so sad ()
Date: January 04, 2009 08:27AM

you ALL should be ashamed of yourselves. This is abosolutley WRONG to be talking about a young mans life with no disregard and to be bashing his family in the way you are. None of you know the real circumstances, people can change, and god is forgiving. I hope he can forgive you the same way he has forgivin Mr Taylor. Have some respect!!!!

Posted by: Junes ()
Date: January 04, 2009 09:15AM

so sad Wrote:
> you ALL should be ashamed of yourselves. This is
> abosolutley WRONG to be talking about a young mans
> life with no disregard and to be bashing his
> family in the way you are. None of you know the
> real circumstances, people can change, and god is
> forgiving. I hope he can forgive you the same way
> he has forgivin Mr Taylor. Have some respect!!!!

If that were so, Mr Taylor would not have FIVE court appearances scheduled on 1/14/09.

People change when their environment is conducive to change. This family has demonstrated that whenever anything goes wrong, it is always someone else's fault. Even ctayo0 refuses to hold "Boo" accountable for his actions with the comment that "Boo's record shows that he was harassed and targeted by Herndon police most of his entire life."

The "colorful" language used by teyyy, an 18-year old young woman, sends a clear message that parental guidance and oversight is sorely lacking. That Teyyy speaks so colorfully, so freely, is an indication that this is a normal part of her home life. What type of parent condones this type of behavior in a young woman as normal and acceptable?

Teyyy and some others who spoke on behalf of the family opened a window and gave us all a glimpse into the way this family lives. And it isn't a pretty picture.

Hopefully, if Teyyy learns nothing else from this experience, she will learn that a woman doesn't need to degrade herself by using such foul language to make a point. It does nothing to further her cause. If anything, it makes her credibility sorely lacking.

This brief introduction to the Taylor family's colorful way of communicating, and a sampling of Mr Taylor's familiarity with our court system which the family attributes to "harassment" by the police - refusing to acknowledge that Taylor voluntarily cut his own path, speaks volumes about this family.

Hopefully this family will learn something from this and changes their lives accordingly.

Date: January 04, 2009 09:16AM

Yeah, have some respect for the thug who beats people because they're white.

Posted by: WhiteHornet ()
Date: January 04, 2009 09:40AM

It's funny how you turds SAY you know why I got beat up. But nobody wants to actually say why I got beat up. Furthermore, you act like I am the only one who got beat up. Maybe you are all remembering someone else.

I was hanging out in a parking lot with a friend of mine (who is black.) Boo and a bunch of other guys rolled up and started giving me a hard time. They took my hat. They asked me for money. I got up, and one of them asked "What chu gonna do now, white boy?" I said "I'm leaving."

As I got in the car to leave, they jumped on me and started beating me.

So maybe YOU can tell ME what the real reason was. There were no drugs involved, and I wasn't doing anything wrong.

Also, maybe you can tell me how a good man with a good heart is out running around beating the crap out of people for no reason.

Also, if I was a cop, and someone called me and said "some drunk just ran into my fence and took off again" I probably wouldn't have looked in between the houses for the guy who "drove off".

Date: January 04, 2009 12:14PM

uhhhhhhhh. i have a few things i need to put out there. actually boo would have been a great dad, so you're very confused on that one.

and two, im half white. and i practically lived with him. he loved me to death. and his best friend who also lived with him is WHITE. so how does he not like white people? you sound ignorant.

Date: January 04, 2009 12:18PM

and i love how this was supposed to be a thread about why the cops didnt find him and now more than half of the posts are about me. i feel like you guys need a better hobby. i understand everyone has opinions, but you take it too far. you shouldnt be worried about "my parents, my language" or anything like that. i dont care about any of you people? i dont wish any bad on you? so i guess i just dont get why you people are so hateful. alll i did was put out there what i knew which is what the original post had been asking about.

Date: January 04, 2009 12:58PM

"you sound ignorant." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg!

Date: January 04, 2009 01:33PM

I sound ignorant of what? All I know is the guy and his friends beat the crap out of me for no good reason, all the while shouting "Get the white boy" and "Kill whitey!" etc. Telling me that this never happened, because you are half white, sounds like a cop out to me.

I don't doubt that you are half white, and I don't doubt that he had white friends. All I am saying is there is more to it than "he was a good man with a good heart." A lot of racist people defend themselves with "I have a black/asian/hispanic/white friend, so it's OK. You want to say that you are half white, and he associated with you, which means he couldn't POSSIBLY been a part of a racially-motivated attack. I call bullsh1t on that. Around you, he's all sweet and wonderful, loving white people. But you get him out late at night with his thuglife buddies, and you might see a different side of him.

It bothers me that people want to say he was a good man with a good heart, when my experience with him was an unprovoked attack by a group of guys that looked up to him. I know that nobody's perfect, and I am indeed sorry for the loss. My heart goes out to the family who has to go through this. But saying he was a "good man" just rubs me the wrong way.

You can call me ignorant all you want, but you haven't proven me wrong. And I don't blame you for wanting to defend your loved ones. But he didn't need you to defend him the night he and his friends beat the crap out of me. So tell me, what am I ignorant of?

A DUI doesn't automatically make someone a bad person, just like death doesn't make every lowlife a saint.

I'm sorry for your loss. But don't take it out on me.

Date: January 04, 2009 01:35PM

well, im sorry he beat your ass, but dont take it out on me.

Posted by: Wooooow....??!!??!! ()
Date: January 04, 2009 01:36PM

In case you wanted to know... I'm a married mother of two, and reside in Potomac, MD, with a college degree from a University, and I have no criminal record. I'm employed at Kirkland & Ellis in Washington, D.C, and NO I'm not black.
My family and I personally knew Joseph and his family. I will keep this short and sweet... Junes my dear, you need to get laid, you are way too concerned about this situation. White Hornet, Give me a break, more than half of Joseph's friends are white. If you would like to find out for yourself the type of people that have high regards for this man, We will all be at a candle lighting tonight at 7 p.m where the car accident happened. There is a saying I'm sure everyone has heard. ( You don't judge a book by its cover) That should be Elementary for you... I cannot believe that you all could be so ignorant, and insensitive. Someone please tell me why its of any relevance that a deceased mans criminal record and everyone's assumptions are of any factor to this car accident. Unless you were in the vehicle with him, you don't know what happened. He could of lost control of the vehicle due to a mechanical problem, he could have fell asleep, he could have had a heart attack, a stroke. It could have been that a drunk driver drove him off the road, or that he was involved in a car accident and they fled the scene. just because he is 31 and has been arrested, doesn't mean that he was drinking and driving, or pumped with PCP, or utilizing the road as a racetrack. You all sound so silly with your assumptions that are so far fetched... I suggest you all should find some sort of faith, because we aren't here, just because... I mean someone commented at 7 a.m ??? This isn't the only topic on Fairfax Underground?? Why don't you let things just be, and If you dislike the topic, select or search something else. Let the people that want to exchange information and thoughts regarding this car accident do that without all the childsplay. P.S- If I made a spelling or punctuation error, please forgive me. I didn't proof read this one, I'm not writing to the senate, just in case someone wanted to make a remark.

Date: January 04, 2009 01:39PM

thankkk youuuu

Date: January 04, 2009 01:47PM

Did you attend a High School in the U.S?? I'm not doubting you got beat up... Depending on how old you are though. If you are over 30, you know that you have grown up so much since you were in school, in so many different ways. Your thoughts and views 10 years ago, I'm sure are different from what they are now, and in 10 years they will be different. He has close friends from all walks of life, all nationalities, creeds and color that just don't know him on the street, but know his family. If you had a run in with him and a group of friends as a youngster, I'm sorry that you are still so traumatized, I'm sure If he knew you couldn't sleep at night because of that he would personally sincerely apologize, but give me a break, you all were kids. This man, was a human being and what rubs you the wrong was, is just going to have to hurt, because that's the truth. He and a HUGE heart and would give you his last, he was caring and would never intentionally harm any one. Trust and believe, If he was still here and he knew that you were so traumatized by what took place, he would apologize.

Posted by: Herndon Guy ()
Date: January 04, 2009 01:48PM

WhiteHornet's comments are of particular interest to me. As I mentioned in my first post, I went to high school with Boo Taylor, although I knew him only by reputation and he did not know me. One day he became irate in the school hallway for reasons I do not know, and I happened to be "in his way." He whirled around, punched me square in the stomach, and walked away. Although few of us should be judged solely by our behavior in high school, I think his criminal record since high school speaks for itself. On November 28, 2008, Boo Taylor was involved in a car crash causing significant damage, fled from the police in his vehicle, and was further charged with assaulting a police officer and resisting a lawful arrest. While he had not been convicted as of his arrest, it is interesting that he did not appear to have changed his ways.

While I always give proper respect for the dead and the family they leave behind, I stand by my original comments that Boo Taylor should not be martyred or lionized through his death. He was known in high school primarily for his legendary violent temper. Teachers and administrators were afraid of him. While his friends and family may have seen a different side of him, it's also important to be honest about the things he had done and the people he had hurt - in some cases people who hardly knew him.

As one of Boo's initial defenders said, karma has a strange way of catching up with you.

Posted by: tonight ()
Date: January 04, 2009 01:51PM

Thanks for the info about tonight

Posted by: Plebe ()
Date: January 04, 2009 01:54PM

Wooooow....??!!??!! Wrote:
> In case you wanted to know... I'm a married mother
> of two, and reside in Potomac, MD, with a college
> degree from a University, and I have no criminal
> record. I'm employed at Kirkland & Ellis in
> Washington, D.C, and NO I'm not black.
> My family and I personally knew Joseph and his
> family. I will keep this short and sweet... Junes
> my dear, you need to get laid, you are way too
> concerned about this situation. White Hornet, Give
> me a break, more than half of Joseph's friends are
> white. If you would like to find out for yourself
> the type of people that have high regards for this
> man, We will all be at a candle lighting tonight
> at 7 p.m where the car accident happened. There is
> a saying I'm sure everyone has heard. ( You don't
> judge a book by its cover) That should be
> Elementary for you... I cannot believe that you
> all could be so ignorant, and insensitive. Someone
> please tell me why its of any relevance that a
> deceased mans criminal record and everyone's
> assumptions are of any factor to this car
> accident. Unless you were in the vehicle with him,
> you don't know what happened. He could of lost
> control of the vehicle due to a mechanical
> problem, he could have fell asleep, he could have
> had a heart attack, a stroke. It could have been
> that a drunk driver drove him off the road, or
> that he was involved in a car accident and they
> fled the scene. just because he is 31 and has been
> arrested, doesn't mean that he was drinking and
> driving, or pumped with PCP, or utilizing the road
> as a racetrack. You all sound so silly with your
> assumptions that are so far fetched... I suggest
> you all should find some sort of faith, because we
> aren't here, just because... I mean someone
> commented at 7 a.m ??? This isn't the only topic
> on Fairfax Underground?? Why don't you let things
> just be, and If you dislike the topic, select or
> search something else. Let the people that want to
> exchange information and thoughts regarding this
> car accident do that without all the childsplay.
> P.S- If I made a spelling or punctuation error,
> please forgive me. I didn't proof read this one,
> I'm not writing to the senate, just in case
> someone wanted to make a remark.

Someone please tell me, what compels someone who thinks so highly of themself and of Mr. Taylor to bother reading and posting to this forum instead of picking out a matching tie? Dear say, could it possibly be his lawyer?

Posted by: question ()
Date: January 04, 2009 01:55PM

How intimidating could he have been? He was only 4'10" tall- you all are just punks! It was high school for gods sake!

Date: January 04, 2009 02:01PM

Ok, for the record, I am not "taking it out" on anyone. I didn't start the name-calling.

Secondly, I went to school with Boo, as well. This is how I know who he is, and why I have an interest in this particular case.

Third, to the poster who said it was a long time ago, and people change... You are right. It was a long time ago. And maybe he got carried away with his friends. Maybe he wasn't like that all the time, and maybe he became a better person later on. You are correct in that he might have been sorry for what went on that night, just as I am sorry for many things I have done in the past. I feel bad for assuming he continued to act the way he did so long ago. My sincerest apologies for that, and again, I am sorry for the family's loss.

Fourth, I don't care how many white friends he had. It doesn't make things un-happen. I know what happened because I was there, and I was scared for my life. I know what I heard. The rest of you weren't there, and cannot say that it didn't happen just because Boo has some white friends.

Anyway, I'm sorry I judged a man based on something that happened a long time ago, and I was wrong for it. Thank you for pointing that out.

Date: January 04, 2009 02:06PM

Oh, yeah, he was a short guy. But also very strong, and a star of the varsity football team. Height is not the only determining factor when someone is intimidating. Anyone who knew him, especially back then, could tell you he was strong enough to rip a man's arms off. The guy was tough. No doubt about it.

Date: January 04, 2009 02:15PM

Last time I checked females didn't wear ties, and I don't think highly of anyone but GOD, I'm sure you all wanted to know my race, If I had a job, where I lived etc... So I simplified it for you and avoided any ASSUMPTIONS. You should Thank me, I saved you all a few questions and thoughts. I wish I was his lawyer though, too bad I'm not. I bet you googled Kirkland & Ellis in Washington, D.C, and that's were you assumed I was a male and possibly his "lawyer" ( they are called attorneys and they work at law firms). Hornet, all I have to say is people are different, we aren't all the same. We don't all think alike, and that is why we are all entitled to our own opinions. I respect yours, and the fact that you don't agree that he is a good person with a big heart, however others may think different. That's okay, that is what makes us human, we aren't programed robots. I'm personally apologizing for "Boo" I'm sorry, that he assaulted you , If he did. Get over it though... Kids behave this way, that's why they aren't called adults until much later. Are you getting some sort of satisfaction in his infractions with the law? Where you there? Or are you reading a public record charge, that could be perceived differently. You say tomato, and I say tom-atoe. Its okay Hornet, you will be okay.

Date: January 04, 2009 02:22PM

i miss him

Date: January 04, 2009 02:25PM

The more i learn about this thug, the happier i am that he is dead.

Date: January 04, 2009 02:27PM

Holy crap!

I just said I was wrong in judging him, and I was sorry. Why are you still so hostile toward me?

"I'm personally apologizing for "Boo" I'm sorry, that he assaulted you , If he did. Get over it though..."

WORST APOLOGY EVER!

Now we know who thought highly of him. Maybe if Boo was as great as you say he was, he would be ashamed to have that kind of apology attached to his name. I already said it was a long time ago, and that people change. And I apologized for assuming he hadn't changed. I thought that would be enough for you. Then you assume I take some kind of satisfaction in his criminal record. I never said a word about his criminal record.

I know what it is... You assume because I mentioned a DUI that I was talking about Boo. Too bad for you. I wasn't. So stop being so righteous. All I was saying is that one slip-up doesn't make a bad person, and death doesn't make a good person. And that was several posts ago, before I changed my mind.

You shouldn't be so hostile. You shouldn't attack people after they apologize, and you shouldn't veil your asshattery in a fake apology.

I know I will be OK. I know it was a long time ago. I know people change, and I acknowledged that. I'm in perfect health now, and doing very well, and I hadn't thought about any of this until a Herndonite friend of mine showed me the story. It's not like I sit around all day every day thinking about the night I got beat up. And I did get beat up.

Try a little forgiveness yourself, you holier-than-thou hypocrite.

Date: January 04, 2009 02:27PM

you are so going to hell. no matter how bad a person is (even though he wasnt a bad person, drugs and murder are completely different) you're not supposed to wish death upon anyone. or speak badly about the dead.

Posted by: REAL THUG ()
Date: January 04, 2009 02:29PM

Do your research on the location 7 p.m, and I beg you to tell everyone that is there what you just stated.

Date: January 04, 2009 02:34PM

Look Hornet,

You are the one that continues to say he beat you up, jumped you, wopped your ass, assaulted you. Same thing right? You must have posted you recognizing that you shouldn't judge people before I did, I'm not hostile, trust me. I thought what you had to say last was a little more comforting. Again, Im sorry I commented perhaps, during your post. Didn't see it.

Take Care,

Date: January 04, 2009 02:38PM

Nope. I said what I said specifically because I like to AVOID random beatings, which seems to have been "Boo"'s idea of a big night.

Date: January 04, 2009 02:51PM

> Look Hornet,
>
> You are the one that continues to say he beat you
> up, jumped you, wopped your ass, assaulted you.
> Same thing right? You must have posted you
> recognizing that you shouldn't judge people before
> I did, I'm not hostile, trust me. I thought what
> you had to say last was a little more comforting.
> Again, Im sorry I commented perhaps, during your
> post. Didn't see it.
>
> Take Care,

What would the good folks at Kirkland & Ellis have to say about you attaching their name to your juvenile posts, which belittle WhiteHornet for bringing up a violent attack on him?

When you talk about Boo's "big heart" and how he had changed since high school, what do you think about the violence he showed to police officers and firefighters, not to mention the people who lived in his own home? I count at least three convictions for assault and battery on police officer/firefighter, domestic violence, escape from custody, possession of controlled substances, and so on. His record of violence and law-breaking is prolific. Then there is the handful of charges he racked up right after Thanksgiving of this year, including that he assaulted a police officer. What evidence can you provide that he had changed since his spell as the class bully in high school?

Assaulting police officers and firefighters, leaving the scene of a serious accident, and escaping from custody all argue against the big heart you claim he had. In fact, it makes him look quite violent.

Date: January 04, 2009 03:09PM

hatersssss

Posted by: Wooooow!!!???!!! ()
Date: January 04, 2009 03:14PM

Herndon Guy,

My father is the CEO of Kirkland & Ellis. They will be attending his service on Thursday. Is there anything else you are in question of?

Date: January 04, 2009 03:32PM

Law firms don't generally have CEOs, but I'll assume your father is the Chairman of Kirkland's Worldwide Management Committee. The Taylors seem like an odd bunch for someone like Tom to be associated with. Or do I have the wrong CEO?

Posted by: Maple St Res ()
Date: January 04, 2009 03:33PM

the majority of the people defending this guy have awful grammar and spelling. just an observation....

Posted by: A dear freind ()
Date: January 04, 2009 03:37PM

It's really sick and disturbing that you have to bring up his life history. For the poeple that knew Boo on a personal basis knows that he was a great person and would bend over backwards for anyone and extremly generous. How about that. The girl having his "baby" was never his girlfreind and I would be more interested to find out if the child is really his. Which was one of his concerns before he passed away. Being the good guy Boo stood up and said he was gonna be there for that girl and take care of his baby, not throwing her out like most guys do and to girls like her that sleep around and numerous guys that could be the babies father, She was drinking at neds the other night. SHE IS DISRPECTFUL and I really do hope it is his child, to put his family thru this for no good reason. Another sick and disturbing fact is that now she is acting like she was his girl...never ina million years would he make you his girl. You truly make me sick.

I cant believe that some people no life and bring up such hurtful things about someone who has passed away. You didnt even get his name right. which makes it sadder. what about the victims family do you think that they need to read this and you have the time to cut and paste his criminal record. YOUR TRULY SICK, I was very close to Boo and I know exactly what type of person he is and that unforgettable.

On another note: WHAT THE HELL did the police go do....i cant belive that didnt even see his car for anyone the drove passed this crime scene a car in the back of someones tiny little yard is hard to miss. The cops were too busy up at ned devines tazering innocent people becasue a fight broke out, and they were hitting poeple with batons. It makes me sick.

RIP BOO TAYLOR. WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE YOU IN OUR HEARTS AND IN OUR PRAYERS. YOU MADE ME SMILE EVERYTIME I SAW YOU!

HOW YOU DOIN BUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDY!? I love you!

Posted by: Are u Serious ()
Date: January 04, 2009 03:39PM

Posted by: Maple St Res ()
Date: January 04, 2009 03:33PM

the majority of the people defending this guy have awful grammar and spelling. just an observation....

FYI- Correct grammar is as follows: The start of a sentance, the first letter of the word should always be CAPITALIZED!!
After a period, the first letter of the word should always be CAPITALIZED!!!

Example: (see below)

The majority of the people defending this guy have awful grammar and spelling. Just an observation....

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: January 04, 2009 03:51PM

file.php?2,file=3570
"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Bradshaw ()
Date: January 04, 2009 04:25PM

> Last time I checked females didn't wear ties, and
> I don't think highly of anyone but GOD, I'm sure
> you all wanted to know my race, If I had a job,
> where I lived etc... So I simplified it for you
> and avoided any ASSUMPTIONS. You should Thank me,
> I saved you all a few questions and thoughts. I
> wish I was his lawyer though, too bad I'm not. I
> bet you googled Kirkland & Ellis in Washington,
> D.C, and that's were you assumed I was a male and
> possibly his "lawyer" ( they are called attorneys
> and they work at law firms). Hornet, all I have to
> say is people are different, we aren't all the
> same. We don't all think alike, and that is why we
> are all entitled to our own opinions. I respect
> yours, and the fact that you don't agree that he
> is a good person with a big heart, however others
> may think different. That's okay, that is what
> makes us human, we aren't programed robots. I'm
> personally apologizing for "Boo" I'm sorry, that
> he assaulted you , If he did. Get over it
> though... Kids behave this way, that's why they
> aren't called adults until much later. Are you
> getting some sort of satisfaction in his
> infractions with the law? Where you there? Or are
> you reading a public record charge, that could be
> perceived differently. You say tomato, and I say
> tom-atoe. Its okay Hornet, you will be okay.

I thought it was quite obvious that you are not an attorney. Your grammar is laughable. Please enlighten us as to where you received your "University" degree?

Good riddance to this idiot thug, "Boo." One less piece of shit that I need to worry about.

Posted by: HITLOR IS BACK ()
Date: January 04, 2009 04:29PM

YO BRADSHAW- MAYBE SHE WENT TO THE uNIVERSITY WHERE U SUCKED ON MY BIG BLACK DICK. YALL IS A BUNCH OF LOSERS, GO SUCK SOME DICK. THE MAN IS DEAD. WHAT IS YOUR EXACT POINT?

Date: January 04, 2009 04:36PM

a dear friend -
calm down with all that stuff about his baby's mom. even if it wasnt his kid he cared about her and the baby. he already bought stuff for it and everything. and its disrespectful that you would talk about her or the baby. he would always ask her "hows lil boo?" and stuff so obviously he knew there was a pretty good chance the kid is his.. he loved her. before we left the house that night to go to ned devines he told her he loved her. i dont know who you are, but now is not the time for jealousy.

Posted by: Mister Completely ()
Date: January 04, 2009 04:39PM

Boo? Who in the hell is named Boo except for ghe-- ok, now I see. What the hell was Boo doing in Fairfax county anyway? Besides running his car off the road that is.

Posted by: A good Friend ()
Date: January 04, 2009 04:48PM

You know what your right. I maybe shouldnt bash that girl that could be having a good freinds baby. But I know one thing he was at my house on Monday very upset about his true LOVE Sara. Any crying to me about her. Boo wanted a child with her and he was sitting with me crying about that. He told me himself that he would never be with that girl, and that she ruined everything. I truly have nothing good to say about her. Her and her sister are both reckless and ruin peoples lives. I loved boo and most of his friends are raising there eye brows to her like WTF! He told all of us that he would never be with her, but he would take care of his baby!

Date: January 04, 2009 04:50PM

Anyone starting to get the impression we are being played by people who are not really Boo Taylor's family or friends? Some of these posts are starting to sound a little too Springer-esque to me.

Posted by: Take a Stand ()
Date: January 04, 2009 04:55PM

Herndon Guy Wrote:
> Anyone starting to get the impression we are being
> played by people who are not really Boo Taylor's
> family or friends? Some of these posts are
> starting to sound a little too Springer-esque to
> me.

Starting, to get the impression? I got that impression on the first page of this post . Just so you know they are called trolls.

Date: January 04, 2009 04:59PM

if you dont like whats being talked about then go away...

Posted by: JerryJerryJerry ()
Date: January 04, 2009 05:03PM

JERRY!
JERRY!
JERRY!
JERRY!

I just came for my Jerry beads.

Date: January 04, 2009 05:06PM

Take a Stand Wrote:
> Herndon Guy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Anyone starting to get the impression we are
> being
> > played by people who are not really Boo
> Taylor's
> > family or friends? Some of these posts are
> > starting to sound a little too Springer-esque
> to
> > me.
>
> Starting, to get the impression? I got that
> impression on the first page of this post . Just
> so you know they are called trolls.

Yeah, just make sure you don't miss the vigil tonight.

Posted by: FYI ()
Date: January 04, 2009 05:07PM

teyy

Have you tried doing a reverse look up of the number on your Caller ID?

I did a quick one (don't know if this is helpful or accurate) and it says it's a land line in Washington, VA. Maybe it was just a wrong number and that's why they wouldn't pick up when you called back.

I wish you peace and closure!

Posted by: Bradshaw ()
Date: January 04, 2009 05:16PM

HITLOR IS BACK Wrote:
> YO BRADSHAW- MAYBE SHE WENT TO THE uNIVERSITY
> WHERE U SUCKED ON MY BIG BLACK DICK. YALL IS A
> BUNCH OF LOSERS, GO SUCK SOME DICK. THE MAN IS
> DEAD. WHAT IS YOUR EXACT POINT?

It's spelled "Hitler," genius. You made my point. You, as well as most of the people associated with this piece of human debris ("Boo") are nothing but a bunch of violent, illiterate losers.

I'd love to see YOUR arrest record! Have fun spending your life circulating through the US prison system, "gangsta."

Posted by: Ronnie ()
Date: January 04, 2009 05:23PM

> Last time I checked females didn't wear ties, and
> I don't think highly of anyone but GOD, I'm sure
> you all wanted to know my race, If I had a job,
> where I lived etc... So I simplified it for you
> and avoided any ASSUMPTIONS. You should Thank me,
> I saved you all a few questions and thoughts. I
> wish I was his lawyer though, too bad I'm not. I
> bet you googled Kirkland & Ellis in Washington,
> D.C, and that's were you assumed I was a male and
> possibly his "lawyer" ( they are called attorneys
> and they work at law firms). Hornet, all I have to
> say is people are different, we aren't all the
> same. We don't all think alike, and that is why we
> are all entitled to our own opinions. I respect
> yours, and the fact that you don't agree that he
> is a good person with a big heart, however others
> may think different. That's okay, that is what
> makes us human, we aren't programed robots. I'm
> personally apologizing for "Boo" I'm sorry, that
> he assaulted you , If he did. Get over it
> though... Kids behave this way, that's why they
> aren't called adults until much later. Are you
> getting some sort of satisfaction in his
> infractions with the law? Where you there? Or are
> you reading a public record charge, that could be
> perceived differently. You say tomato, and I say
> tom-atoe. Its okay Hornet, you will be okay.

meant picking out the tie for the dead guy, mame. Funny, you mentioned assumptions, did you have a point?

Posted by: Park Avenue ()
Date: January 04, 2009 05:26PM

Is this the same guy that almost killed Kenny Warner in a car accident after a police chase a couple of years back??

Posted by: Junes ()
Date: January 04, 2009 05:35PM

As long as we're laying it out on the table, there was a three-year period when Boo either "got religion" or lived in "goverment housing."

Wooooow, did your firm represent him then?

The reason Mr Taylor's "record" is of such importance is because an initiative has been presented to the General Assembly for vote in the February Session to crack down on irresponsible drivers and prevent things like this.

Had the initiative been in place, the car would have been impounded when he was arrested on New Year's Eve - or early New year's Day. He may have been PO'd and picked a fight with the police and spent the night in jail "taming his temper," but he would be alive.

This is an excellent example of why this initiative should be enacted by the GA - to take effect July 1st.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2009 05:35PM by Junes.

Posted by: hmm... ()
Date: January 04, 2009 06:09PM

Looks like the FCPD should have a good time tonight at the vigil, serving warrants to Boo's delinquent friends and family.

Posted by: amber ()
Date: January 04, 2009 06:33PM

ONLY A DUMB *** UNPROPERLY TRAINED FAKE *** COP WOULD PUT A HUMAN BEING RECORD ONLINE TO TRY AND JUSITY WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS POOR MAN. REGARDLESS OF HIS PETTY *** CHARGES THAT HE GOT IN THE PAST HE WAS STILL A HUMAN BEING, AND THAT'S WHY JUDGES, AND LAWERS ARE INCHARGE AND NOT COP, COPS ARE SUPPOST TO PROTECT AND SERVE. I PAY TAXES AND I'M NOT COMFORTABLE WITH ANY COP THAT CAN'T SPOT A DEAD MAN IN A CAR. WHAT IF THAT WAS ME, AND I'M A FULL TIME NURSE. THAT COULD HAVE BEEN ME I LIVE 5 MIN AWAY.......THERE WILL A INVESTIGATION, AND A LAW SUIT, I HOPE THAT THE COPS THAT SUPPOST THIS ACTIVITYS, BE REMOVED FROM THE FORCE AND PLACED IN A PROPER JOB LIKE MCDONALDS, OR SOMETHING THAT'S NOT SO HARD..

Date: January 04, 2009 06:41PM

Too bad he didnt beat you up for his own entertainment, then you would know how "petty" his criminal behavior was.

Posted by: Stylez ()
Date: January 04, 2009 06:52PM

IF ANYONE FROM HIS FAMILY FRIENDS LOVE HIM... THEN THATS ALL THATS IMPORTANT. I WOULDNT ALLOW THE INTERNET TO BRING MORE FRUSTRATION TO ME OR ANYONE I CAN REACH THAT KNEW BOO. I APPRECIATED HIM AS A FRIEND AND A HOMEY. HE IS GOING TO BE MISSED AND BECAUSE A PERSON LIVES HIS LIFE A CERTAIN DOESNT SAY HE SHOULD DIE. PEOPLE WHO THINK THAT WAY NEED GOD IN THEIR LIFE. THIS MUST BE ENTERTAINMENT TO MOST OF YOU AND IF THIS TOUCHDOWN AT YOUR HOME. IM SURE YOU WOULD VIEW THINGS DIFFERENTLY.

IF YOU HAD A CHILD WHO DIED IN A ACCIDENT OR BY SOME FREAK WAY WHERE ITS POSSIBLE HE OR SHE COULD HAVE LIVED. IT COULD BE DAMAGING!!! YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE BUT AT TIMES YOU MUST STEP OUT YOUR SHOES AND LIVE THROUGH SOMEONE ELSES EYES. ITS A PART OF LIVING AND THE ONLY WAY TO UNDERSTAND...~> RIP BOO

WINKO

Date: January 04, 2009 06:55PM

Well, it is impossible to argue with that. You are right.

Posted by: Aww ()
Date: January 04, 2009 06:55PM

Boo hoo.

Posted by: Mork ()
Date: January 04, 2009 07:16PM

Winko, Winko, Nanoo, Nanoo, Boo.

Love,
Mork and Mindy (and Alf, too)

Posted by: Jeffrey ()
Date: January 04, 2009 07:19PM

amber Wrote:
> ONLY A DUMB *** UNPROPERLY TRAINED FAKE *** COP
> WOULD PUT A HUMAN BEING RECORD ONLINE TO TRY AND
> JUSITY WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS POOR MAN. REGARDLESS
> OF HIS PETTY *** CHARGES THAT HE GOT IN THE PAST
> HE WAS STILL A HUMAN BEING, AND THAT'S WHY JUDGES,
> AND LAWERS ARE INCHARGE AND NOT COP, COPS ARE
> SUPPOST TO PROTECT AND SERVE. I PAY TAXES AND I'M
> NOT COMFORTABLE WITH ANY COP THAT CAN'T SPOT A
> DEAD MAN IN A CAR. WHAT IF THAT WAS ME, AND I'M A
> FULL TIME NURSE. THAT COULD HAVE BEEN ME I LIVE 5
> MIN AWAY.......THERE WILL A INVESTIGATION, AND A
> LAW SUIT, I HOPE THAT THE COPS THAT SUPPOST THIS
> ACTIVITYS, BE REMOVED FROM THE FORCE AND PLACED IN
> A PROPER JOB LIKE MCDONALDS, OR SOMETHING THAT'S
> NOT SO HARD..

You're a nurse? Liar - no way you graduated from an accredited nursing school. You're probably an LPN, at best. I can barely understand what the hell you're saying in your post. As best I can surmise, you are defending this deceased, loser thug.

Get off the web and get back to studying for that GED.

Posted by: Whachootalkinboutwillis ()
Date: January 04, 2009 07:26PM

Stylez Wrote:
>
> YOU LIVE YOUR
> LIFE BUT AT TIMES YOU MUST STEP OUT YOUR SHOES AND
> LIVE THROUGH SOMEONE ELSES EYES.

I think what you mean is people need to walk a mile in someones bifocals before judging them.

Am I right?

Posted by: Boo Tee Call ()
Date: January 04, 2009 07:48PM

Whachootalkinboutwillis Wrote:
> Stylez Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > YOU LIVE YOUR
> > LIFE BUT AT TIMES YOU MUST STEP OUT YOUR SHOES
> AND
> > LIVE THROUGH SOMEONE ELSES EYES.
>
> I think what you mean is people need to walk a
> mile in someones bifocals before judging them.
>
> Am I right?

Oh snap!

If the telescope fits, wear it.

Posted by: ~~~Tamika~~~ ()
Date: January 04, 2009 11:32PM

To a Good Friend,

This is Tamika one of Boo's best friends wives.
Reading your last post regarding Sara. I'm not calling you a liar in anyway, however I seriously doubt he cried to you regarding this Sara girl, and stated that Martha ruined his life and his chances of getting back with Sara. So you are aware... Boo and Sara never dated, she was just a booty call that was convenient. he would of never claimed her as his "girl". We all saw the pictures that she posted after she broke into his My Space profile, we all know that they went to the beach, and clubs, etc... Boo loved women, and loved to have a good time. Money wasn't a issue, so perhaps Ms.Sara misunderstood him paying her way or buying her anything as she was his girl. He was very excited and not to mention scared that his girl (Martha) was expecting a baby. Boo knew alot of people, but his true people (the ones he has knows since he was in the 3rd grade), all know what the deal is. If Sara continues to be a problem, Trust and believe she will be handled, because not to many of Boo's female, nor male friends for that matter are going to sit back and watch Ms. Sara harass the mother that's carrying his child. For you to post that "He was crying about his true love Sara, and crying about how he wanted her to have his child" You are really trippin... Do you think anyone that really knows Boo, is going to sit up here and listen to such non-sense?? No sir, i suggest since it is obvious you know who Sara is that she back the fuck up, and slow her roll.

Posted by: G-Man ()
Date: January 04, 2009 11:43PM

EoM
Attachments:
file.jpg

Posted by: Martha is a whore ()
Date: January 04, 2009 11:53PM

YOU SLOW YOU ROLL HO,,,, YOU THINK I DONT KNOW YOU? LOOK OUT!

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: January 05, 2009 12:12AM

Wow.
Attachments:
thread delivers 2.jpg

Posted by: TRICKIE ()
Date: January 05, 2009 12:32AM

Is this Boo kid retarded? Who are all these dear friends of his? Why do they give licenses to people who are retarded or have some mental problems. Plus he was a druggie and a drunkie too. Good grief. It's hard to believe he actually had a girlfriend.

Trickie

Posted by: To :TRICKIE ()
Date: January 05, 2009 01:14AM

Retarded?? That's a bit inappropriate... People with disabilities are generally considered retarded, I wouldn't say that so freely. You may offend the wrong person. God doesn't like UGLY!! and that is UGLY!!

Posted by: Herndon Driver ()
Date: January 05, 2009 06:24AM

Happened to drive by the "vigil" for Taylor last night. I was in the right lane of Dranesville Road at about 7:30 pm, and these people were packed on the sidewalk peeking through the hole Boo Taylor created in some hapless homeowner's fence. As I approached the scene in my car, the crowd actually moved out into the right lane of Dranesville Road, waving candles at me, and I had to swerve to avoid them. Don't people learn?

Pages: Previous123456789AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 9

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.