HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123456789AllNext
Current Page: 4 of 9
Re: Weird car accident story from Herndon
Posted by: pFFt ()
Date: January 06, 2009 07:45AM

me8thu9th Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------I wonder who we will get
> to play him in the made for tv movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogLpUQFR_0k&feature=related

clearly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: casper ()
Date: January 06, 2009 07:51AM

me8thu9th Wrote:genocide (Katrina)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-PanXOkcNg
Attachments:
1boohoo.jpg

Posted by: big WIG ()
Date: January 06, 2009 08:00AM

RESton Peace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Didn't Boo kill Freda Sorce?

NAW!!!!!!!!! GO AHEAD JOE!!!!!!! BAMMA SAID DIDN'T BOO KILL FREDA SORCE!!!!!!!

I KNOW U DI'INT
Attachments:
1LOL.jpg

Posted by: Rimz ()
Date: January 06, 2009 08:27AM

IT WILL NEVER BE BOO WHO!!!

People who knew him and where cool wit him ( unlike u faggots that Boo beat up, probably cuz u deserved it cuz i sure as hell wanna beat ur ass too ) knows that BOO will never be forgotten!!! So seriously...All u FU FAGGOTS are THE BIGGEST LOSERS EVER!! LMAO...i cant even be mad..HATERS GONNA HATE!! TEYY its ok Babes...dont let these LOW LIFE FUCKS get to u...We kno BOO was a great guy and he's lookin down laughin at these fools wit that beautiful smile he had!!

He wouldnt let NO hater get to him..So either should we!!!

Posted by: lolz ()
Date: January 06, 2009 08:41AM

Yeah, We the ones with no police record are the low life fucks. Yeah.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: January 06, 2009 08:45AM

Breaking News: Boo responsible for Economic slide, story at 11.

Posted by: ken ()
Date: January 06, 2009 08:53AM

yeah!!!!!!!!!1 either should ye!!!!!!!!!!!

whateva rimjob. keep your tongue in that niggas posthumous ass. fucking necrophile.

Date: January 06, 2009 08:55AM

YOUR FUCKIN LOW LIFES because your talking shit about a mans past that has TRAGICALLY DIED you fuckin idiots...

Everyone makes mistakes dumbass...and just because you've never had a record...really makes me think your the fucking police..Because everyone makes mistakes in this fucked up state of VIRGNIA...so if you are a cop..FUCK YOU!! and if you and your "squad" did leave Boo out there to suffer..FUCK YOU TWICE!!! Karmas a bitch..and if i was u i wouldnt sleep at night!!!

Man im done wit ya'll losers...Fuckin Goody too-shoes...GET A LIFE ..this is my first time on Farifaxundergound..and believe me it will be my last cuz yall Bitch's got me so mad that i would woop ya'll like Boo did homie in the parking lot..

Go do some work and give me all ur tax dollars bitch....im done wit ya'll fools!!

Posted by: bye ()
Date: January 06, 2009 09:01AM

Rimz Wrote:
> YOUR FUCKIN LOW LIFES because your talking shit
> about a mans past that has TRAGICALLY DIED you
> fuckin idiots...
>
> Everyone makes mistakes dumbass...and just because
> you've never had a record...really makes me think
> your the fucking police..Because everyone makes
> mistakes in this fucked up state of VIRGNIA...so
> if you are a cop..FUCK YOU!! and if you and your
> "squad" did leave Boo out there to suffer..FUCK
> YOU TWICE!!! Karmas a bitch..and if i was u i
> wouldnt sleep at night!!!
>
> Man im done wit ya'll losers...Fuckin Goody
> too-shoes...GET A LIFE ..this is my first time on
> Farifaxundergound..and believe me it will be my
> last cuz yall Bitch's got me so mad that i would
> woop ya'll like Boo did homie in the parking
> lot..
>
> Go do some work and give me all ur tax dollars
> bitch....im done wit ya'll fools!!
Attachments:
file.gif

Posted by: WhachootalkinboutWillis ()
Date: January 06, 2009 09:04AM

If 'Boo' were alive today, what might HE say about all this? "Yo, bitch, I be stuck in dis car! Yo! Why you p'lices don't be helpin' me gits outta dis car? Git me outs dis car so's I can beat yo azz up!"

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: January 06, 2009 09:07AM

Rimz Wrote:

> Man im done wit ya'll losers...Fuckin Goody
> too-shoes...GET A LIFE ..this is my first time on
> Farifaxundergound..and believe me it will be my
> last cuz yall Bitch's got me so mad that i would
> woop ya'll like Boo did homie in the parking
> lot..
>
Thank God for small favors.

Posted by: Yo Rimz ()
Date: January 06, 2009 09:13AM

Rimz Wrote:
>
> Everyone makes mistakes dumbass...and just because
> you've never had a record...really makes me think
> your the fucking police..Because everyone makes
> mistakes in this fucked up state of VIRGNIA...so
> if you are a cop..FUCK YOU!! and if you and your
> "squad" did leave Boo out there to suffer..FUCK
> YOU TWICE!!! Karmas a bitch..and if i was u i
> wouldnt sleep at night!!!

Everyone makes mistakes? I agree. Everyone beats up people for no reason. Everyone runs from the cops and assaults cops? No only wanna be thugs do that kind of thing. Normal people don't. Lets just face the facts. You, Boo and all your little friends are the scum of the earth. You want to know why the police liked to mess with Boo? Cause he was a criminal, and last I checked it was their job to keep tabs on low life scum like you all.

Posted by: sandra ()
Date: January 06, 2009 09:14AM

1. by the looks of its "RIMZ" you're the low life here, look at your grammar & you're form of speech. calling us fagots, fools & losers? go back to school child & get some form of education & at least try to branch out of your little "hood" phase.

2. Don't call his death tragic because it wasn't. He knew he was intoxicated, he knew that by getting in the car he was putting many other lives in danger, & he knew it was irresponsible. Sad the guy had to die like that but in all reality anyone who can get behind a wheel while drunk has a little bit of an idea of what can happen.

3. You can rant & blame police enforcement all you want but they didn't force "BOO" in the vehicle.

Check this!!
Date: January 06, 2009 09:23AM

Ok look...say what yall want...call people names...degrade people...call me a child ( WHICH U HAVE NO IDEA, JUST LIKE YOU DIDNT KNOW BOO) and keep going back and forth about something that really doesnt matter anymore..He is dead..he isnt coming back...His friends & family are all grieving right now because he lost a good person to us...regardless of what Boo did to you guys and others...he was GREAT to us..and thats all that WE care about...Boo doesnt and wouldnt care about ya'll simply because you guys aint shit to him...

SO PLEASE let Boo rest in peace...stop with your stupid comments , because at this time, it is hard to keep your feelings in..i couldnt help but to speak on him...but look...Ya'll obviously dont know who is was on the inside..you just know him by his record and what he did to get by in life...

So to judge someone on that, is pretty pitiful to me...

have a good life and hope and prey Karma doesnt come bite u in the ass...

Boo WE LOVE YOU!!!

p.s. i will speak in all the slang i want homie..yall white crackers are hilarious!!!

Posted by: GoHornet ()
Date: January 06, 2009 09:24AM

It's funny how all the friends wanted to defend Boo and say he wouldn't beat someone up in a parking lot, that he loved everyone no matter what, had a heart of gold, and was so sweet, and that he and his friends never beat anyone up.

Then they start talking about beating people up, and it turns into "I'll beat yo ass just like Boo did to that one guy."

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: January 06, 2009 09:30AM

sandra Wrote:
>
> 2. Don't call his death tragic because it wasn't.
> He knew he was intoxicated,
>
Has this been confirmed?

Posted by: herndonhomo ()
Date: January 06, 2009 09:34AM

Rimz Wrote:

> unlike u faggots that Boo beat up

i guess boo loved white people but his friends hate gay people

Date: January 06, 2009 10:10AM

Questions to be asked:

1. When will this loser be planted?
2. Who pays for the fence?
3. Pictures?

Posted by: sandra ()
Date: January 06, 2009 11:41AM

RIMZ: im not of white decent, im a hispanic american. you are very very very ignorant and its pretty pitiful. i call you a child because you act in the manner of a child. no one is degrading anyone, you started that little one. by the looks of his records i rather have him dead then to still be roaming around. criminals should either be in jail or dead. end of story.

Posted by: herndonista ()
Date: January 06, 2009 11:53AM

ya or if close to death then left to die like we did where i come from. what is rimz anyway sounds like he likes guy rims if u know what i meen

Posted by: Dell ()
Date: January 06, 2009 11:53AM

They're not burying him. They put his body in carbonite freezing and are going to bring him back to life as soon as the economy gets better.

496 Wrote:
> Questions to be asked:
>
> 1. When will this loser be planted?

Posted by: Bailey ()
Date: January 06, 2009 12:24PM

This forum has been really entertaining. It has definitely relieved my boredom at work.

I hope this family does find peace in some sort of way or another (they wont find it here...that’s for sure). Evidently this man wasn't one to follow the laws of the land. Regardless, I'm sure his family loved him very much. It's quite obvious he had a lot of “groupies”, “friends”, “supporters”, etc. some of which may have agreed or disagreed with his choices in life. It's also quite obvious he had a lot of enemies.

To the enemies of Mr. Taylor: Do you feel as though you can let go of your past experiences (with him) by describing to the world all of the hurtful things he did to you? Does that make you feel better? Do you find it easy to release all of this now because he can’t come after you anymore? Pathetic! No one cares what he did to you during his lifetime. If it was so traumatizing that you couldn’t let it go then maybe you should seek professional help.
I’m sure Mr. Taylor really doesn’t care.

To the “supporters”: Do you really feel at peace by reading this entire 7 page forum about your dead friend/family member? Why are you here defending this man? Go to Church and pray to God that he Rest In Peace...in Heaven. Go create a memorial site for him where you can talk about the few good things this man did while he was alive.

He made some very bad decisions in his life. In the end he suffered the ultimate consequence. Everyone should leave it at that. He will no longer hurt anyone. He will no longer be there physically to make you smile. He’s in God’s hands. It’s up to him to decide what’s next.

Posted by: Thank you ()
Date: January 06, 2009 12:40PM

THANK YOU BAILEY! I agree 100%. This isn’t the place to fight Boo's battles with his so called enemies or with people that barely knew him. Boo could careless what these people have to say about him! It's just awful the kind of things that people can say about someone who is dead and will not be here to defend himself.

RIP BOO! A lot of people love you and miss you!

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: January 06, 2009 12:50PM

what is the matter with expressing opinions about the guy? how many times have you been to a funeral and you didn't personally like the person but everyone said he or she was a cool dude? finally people get honest about someone they didn't like who died and you guys get all medieval on their asses

Posted by: mariokart ()
Date: January 06, 2009 01:00PM

classic fairfax underground thread deserves a classic fairfax underground pic
Attachments:
illegal_aliens.jpg

Posted by: Ashley aka Bird ()
Date: January 06, 2009 01:15PM

I am a dedicated mother, sister, daughter, and friend. I am educated and hold several college degrees. I have a successful career and live a life that I can be proud of. However, I have a criminal record. Should that take away from all that I have accomplished and overcome in my life? If that's the case, then any good I have done with my life ultimately ends up in vain. I can only hope and pray that when my time on this earth is done, I am remembered for more than my criminal record and any mistakes or negativity that may hace once existed in my life. TO each his own because we all meet the same maker. Just something to think about...

Boo was not perfect, but neither are any of us. I can give you a hundred reasons why someone should never love me; yet somebody still will. And I can give you a hundred reasons why someone should love me; yet somebody still won't. There's something to love and hate (dislike) about everybody. It all depends on what you choose to focus on and your experiences with them. Clearly shown by this blog, people had mixed feelings towards Boo. That's life. That paradox exists not only for people when they pass, but for those that are still here living. You can't make everybody happy. More importantly, none of us were put on this earth to do that either. For those who's lives crossed paths with Boo's life in a negative way - it's unfortunate that you never got to know or see the Boo that those who loved him did. Those are choices he chose to make in his time here and they can never be un-done. Regardless, I hope that all your loved ones that may have passed rest in peace, regardless of how the world around you may feel about them. There is too much to gain in this world to have hate in your heart for anybody.

My advice to Rimz and the other people on here defending Boo...just sign off. The people that loved him know why they loved him and that's all that matters. BUt nothing is getting accomplished here. In a time of hurt and loss, this isn't the place to direct your energy. None of this will bring him back or change the way these people feel about him. There comes a time when you have to accept people's opinions as their own. Nothing more, nothing less. This is not your battle. It's nobody's battle. The time spent on this site could be used so much more productively and effectively. To those that loved him, his soul will live on well past the time when everyone has forgotten all about this site and posting what they feel. Instead, take this time to remember Boo and his presence in your own life. That's what is important.

Posted by: Bailey ()
Date: January 06, 2009 01:25PM

justsayin Wrote:
> what is the matter with expressing opinions about
> the guy? how many times have you been to a
> funeral and you didn't personally like the person
> but everyone said he or she was a cool dude?
> finally people get honest about someone they
> didn't like who died and you guys get all medieval
> on their asses

Hi justsayin,

To answer your questions...

I would never attend someone’s funeral if I didn't "personally" like them. I would have no reason to pay respect to someone that I didn't like. Chances are...they wouldn't want me there either.

I have no problem with people being honest about the things this man has done. What I do have a problem with are the people who are looking for sympathy on this man's behalf. Detailing situations that happened when this man was in high school. He was 31 when he died. Come on now.

I do think most of it is very humorous. I don't prefer to engage in chat battles with people over the internet...so I decided to sit back and watch. I have no problem with the jokesters...they are funny. The people who keep trying to defend this man or talk shit about him really must have nothing better to do.

I'm not a member of this site. I just happened to Google the information about the accident and this came up. I browsed to see if any new details were available. I became interested in learning more about this man whether it is good or bad. Once I got to page 7 I asked myself why I was still reading this thread. It has been nice reading the funnies and trying to make peace, but I don’t have the patients to read any more “RIP Boo” and “Fuck You” messages.

Regards.

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: January 06, 2009 01:42PM

Bailey Wrote:
> but I don’t have
> the patients

why not Dr. Bailey and what if it was a family member you didn't like and went out of respect for the rest of the family DIDN'TCHA THINK OF THAT WUN

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: January 06, 2009 01:54PM

For what it is worth if readers would prefer not to read unfair, derogatory, and uninformed comments about Mr. Taylor at this site, you can do it at one of these other sites in their respective comments areas:

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Dies-in-Bizarre-Fairfax-County-Crash.html?corder=&pg=1

http://www.wtop.com/index.php?nid=25&sid=1562937&comments=true

Posted by: Geico ()
Date: January 06, 2009 02:14PM

BOOOOOOO.. HE HAD LOTS OF SECRETS UNTOLD..>>> LOTS OF BITCHES TO FUCK AND SUCK.... AND GLAD TO HEAR NO GIRL FRIEND!! I SEE WHY HE HADN'T HAD A GIRL FRIEND, ALL THIS JEALOUSLY TOWARDS ONE ANOTHER (CHILDISH ASS TEENAGE ARGUMENTS)....I WANT TO KNOW WHO WAS THIS DUDE? THIS NIGGA HAS DAT NIGGA...... AND FOR HIS BABY MOTHER IM SORRY FOR YOUR LOST AND ALL BUT DON'T GET DISCOURAGE, YOU ARE THE ONE WITH HIS BABY(FEMALES ARE ALL WAYS GOING TO HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY) AND GOT LEFT WITH SOMETHING SPECIAL...HOPEFULLY YOU WILL HAVE A "LIL BOO SOLDIER" NOT A BABY GIRL... IMA NIGGA WITH PLENTY OF FEMALES I KNOW HALF OF THEM ARE WANTING TO BE IN YOUR POSITION NOW! ---- A THING I WOULD DO NOW IS GET THAT BLOOD TEST (TO ME I DON'T CARE IF I WAS THE ONLY NIGGA YOU FUCKED OR I KNOW DEEP DOWN I KNOW I WAS.. BUT BLOOD TEST IS MANDATORY FOR ME AND MINEZ)... BUT I WOULD DEFINITELY GET ONE TO QUITE ALL THEM HATERS DOWN AS WELL WHEN FINE YOU FIND OUT DON'T LET ANYONE WHO CLAIMED ITS NOT HIS TO HELP OUT OR SEE THAT BABY ONLY HIS IMMEDIATE FAMILY AND HIS NIGGA..... BUT DAT NIGGA WAS A COOL AS NIGGA!!

Posted by: haha ()
Date: January 06, 2009 02:18PM

AND FOR HIS BABY MOTHER IM SORRY FOR YOUR LOST AND ALL BUT DON'T GET DISCOURAGE, YOU ARE THE ONE WITH HIS BABY(FEMALES ARE ALL WAYS GOING TO HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY) AND GOT LEFT WITH SOMETHING SPECIAL...HOPEFULLY YOU WILL HAVE A "LIL BOO SOLDIER" NOT A BABY GIRL... IMA NIGGA WITH PLENTY OF FEMALES I KNOW HALF OF THEM ARE WANTING TO BE IN YOUR POSITION NOW!

ghetto-ass fucktards...

Posted by: So Clear, Even a Caveman Can Understand It ()
Date: January 06, 2009 02:23PM

Geico Wrote:
> BOOOOOOO.. HE HAD LOTS OF SECRETS UNTOLD..>>> LOTS
> OF BITCHES TO FUCK AND SUCK.... AND GLAD TO HEAR
> NO GIRL FRIEND!! I SEE WHY HE HADN'T HAD A GIRL
> FRIEND, ALL THIS JEALOUSLY TOWARDS ONE ANOTHER
> (CHILDISH ASS TEENAGE ARGUMENTS)....I WANT TO KNOW
> WHO WAS THIS DUDE? THIS NIGGA HAS DAT NIGGA......
> AND FOR HIS BABY MOTHER IM SORRY FOR YOUR LOST AND
> ALL BUT DON'T GET DISCOURAGE, YOU ARE THE ONE WITH
> HIS BABY(FEMALES ARE ALL WAYS GOING TO HAVE
> SOMETHING TO SAY) AND GOT LEFT WITH SOMETHING
> SPECIAL...HOPEFULLY YOU WILL HAVE A "LIL BOO
> SOLDIER" NOT A BABY GIRL... IMA NIGGA WITH PLENTY
> OF FEMALES I KNOW HALF OF THEM ARE WANTING TO BE
> IN YOUR POSITION NOW! ---- A THING I WOULD DO NOW
> IS GET THAT BLOOD TEST (TO ME I DON'T CARE IF I
> WAS THE ONLY NIGGA YOU FUCKED OR I KNOW DEEP DOWN
> I KNOW I WAS.. BUT BLOOD TEST IS MANDATORY FOR ME
> AND MINEZ)... BUT I WOULD DEFINITELY GET ONE TO
> QUITE ALL THEM HATERS DOWN AS WELL WHEN FINE YOU
> FIND OUT DON'T LET ANYONE WHO CLAIMED ITS NOT HIS
> TO HELP OUT OR SEE THAT BABY ONLY HIS IMMEDIATE
> FAMILY AND HIS NIGGA..... BUT DAT NIGGA WAS A COOL
> AS NIGGA!!

Say Wha...?

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: January 06, 2009 02:24PM

What is with ALL THE FUCKING ALL-CAPS POSTS LATELY? Do the drive-by posting retards who post to these threads do this at every site? Should we sell keyboards with no caps lock key?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2009 02:24PM by RESton Peace.

Posted by: John Coyote ()
Date: January 06, 2009 02:37PM

Ashley aka Bird Wrote:
> However, I have a
> criminal record. Should that take away from all
> that I have accomplished and overcome in my life?

Post your arrest record, Sista, and we'll get back to you with an answer.

Date: January 06, 2009 02:44PM

Here's another nugget from the NBC4 website. Thanks for the link, PGENS. I've already wasted an hour or two of my life reading about this BOOchebag.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Does anyone remember almost 10 years ago when Boo crashed another car all drunk, and stuffed drugs down the pants of his boy Kenny Warner, oh Kenny also had a fence post stuck in his chest and Boo moved him to the drivers seat and stuffed the drugs so he wouldn't catch the charge, Kenny was put in a coma but eventually came thru.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2009 02:45PM by John Coyote.

Date: January 06, 2009 02:48PM

lol. I didn't actually read the sites, I just saw that there were other ones where people were posting condolences.

Posted by: JohnT. ()
Date: January 06, 2009 02:54PM

There's not much point in judging this guy, or arguing about how or by whom he should be judged.

The universe has already done that for us.

You can reflect back on how/why he put himself into the situation that killed him and what you can learn from it.

Nobody seems interested in doing that...

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: January 06, 2009 03:01PM

RESton Peace Wrote:
> Should we sell keyboards with no caps lock key?

yes.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: just wondering ()
Date: January 06, 2009 03:01PM

...and from which high school are all our new friends failed students?

Fine upstanding representatives of their community one and all - I feel better for their presence amongst us.

I thought I'd woken up in Baltimore.

Posted by: Me8thu9th ()
Date: January 06, 2009 03:18PM

I can't tell...and are you sure...but keep on talking...I'm writing the book as you speak. Be Blessed...share that.

Posted by: Nope were still in Herndon! ()
Date: January 06, 2009 03:23PM

Does anhone know where to find more info on the Kenny Warner accident?

Posted by: Gucci ()
Date: January 06, 2009 03:32PM

Why talk about something you don't know..... WHO ARE YOU? Like i know you see where the funeral is going to be at on these comments posted since you got nothing to do with yourself other than type up bull shit..... Well go a head a take the time to go to up there and talk that shit over that way....for someone to bust your shit wide open like BOO would have done..

Posted by: JohnT ()
Date: January 06, 2009 03:50PM

"...someone to bust your shit wide open like BOO would have done."

Would he have been wearing that wonderful smile we're hearing so much about while he was doing it?

It's really astounding how much you can learn about someone by the comments of their friends and family - the things they reveal without even realizing it.

Posted by: early closing ()
Date: January 06, 2009 03:53PM

Gucci Wrote:
> Why talk about something you don't know..... WHO
> ARE YOU? Like i know you see where the funeral is
> going to be at on these comments posted since you
> got nothing to do with yourself other than type up
> bull shit..... Well go a head a take the time to
> go to up there and talk that shit over that
> way....for someone to bust your shit wide open
> like BOO would have done..

rofl - middle school must have kicked out early today

Posted by: Straightshooter ()
Date: January 06, 2009 04:10PM

Gucci Wrote:
> Why talk about something you don't know..... WHO
> ARE YOU? Like i know you see where the funeral is
> going to be at on these comments posted since you
> got nothing to do with yourself other than type up
> bull shit..... Well go a head a take the time to
> go to up there and talk that shit over that
> way....for someone to bust your shit wide open
> like BOO would have done..

I don't believe Boo would have done that. He was very kind, like when he protected Scout and her brother from the knife-wielding assailant.

Posted by: Radley ()
Date: January 06, 2009 04:19PM

Straightshooter Wrote:
> Gucci Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Why talk about something you don't know.....
> WHO
> > ARE YOU? Like i know you see where the funeral
> is
> > going to be at on these comments posted since
> you
> > got nothing to do with yourself other than type
> up
> > bull shit..... Well go a head a take the time
> to
> > go to up there and talk that shit over that
> > way....for someone to bust your shit wide open
> > like BOO would have done..
>
>
> I don't believe Boo would have done that. He was
> very kind, like when he protected Scout and her
> brother from the knife-wielding assailant.

He even broke his arm protecting Scout.

Posted by: Straight from the baby mama's mouth herself ()
Date: January 06, 2009 06:51PM

BOOOOOOO.. HE HAD LOTS OF SECRETS UNTOLD..>>> LOTS OF BITCHES TO FUCK AND SUCK.... AND GLAD TO HEAR NO GIRL FRIEND!! I SEE WHY HE HADN'T HAD A GIRL FRIEND, ALL THIS JEALOUSLY TOWARDS ONE ANOTHER (CHILDISH ASS TEENAGE ARGUMENTS)....I WANT TO KNOW WHO WAS THIS DUDE? THIS NIGGA HAS DAT NIGGA...... AND FOR HIS BABY MOTHER IM SORRY FOR YOUR LOST AND ALL BUT DON'T GET DISCOURAGE, YOU ARE THE ONE WITH HIS BABY(FEMALES ARE ALL WAYS GOING TO HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY) AND GOT LEFT WITH SOMETHING SPECIAL...HOPEFULLY YOU WILL HAVE A "LIL BOO SOLDIER" NOT A BABY GIRL... IMA NIGGA WITH PLENTY OF FEMALES I KNOW HALF OF THEM ARE WANTING TO BE IN YOUR POSITION NOW! ---- A THING I WOULD DO NOW IS GET THAT BLOOD TEST (TO ME I DON'T CARE IF I WAS THE ONLY NIGGA YOU FUCKED OR I KNOW DEEP DOWN I KNOW I WAS.. BUT BLOOD TEST IS MANDATORY FOR ME AND MINEZ)... BUT I WOULD DEFINITELY GET ONE TO QUITE ALL THEM HATERS DOWN AS WELL WHEN FINE YOU FIND OUT DON'T LET ANYONE WHO CLAIMED ITS NOT HIS TO HELP OUT OR SEE THAT BABY ONLY HIS IMMEDIATE FAMILY AND HIS NIGGA..... BUT DAT NIGGA WAS A COOL AS NIGGA!!

GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!

Posted by: Th W&OD Krew (minus 1) ()
Date: January 06, 2009 07:08PM

THAT what I talkin' 'bout--none o' th' hatahs in this mess know nothin' 'bout th' time that Boo be help out that shortie and her lil brother. That knife-welding assistant be attackin' th' two kids that one summer night, it be all windy and such, everythin' in black and white, and Boo put a stop to that bidness with a quickness. Then, when the beat-down fool be on th' groun, it be all safe--the two kids fine--well, one shortie had a broken arm, but Boo advice him to put on a gangsta face, don't snitch, and go see a docter straightway, Boo just peacefully go back home, close the door, and nobody see him again.

True story.

'Nother time Boo and I be extractin' a toll from the offay fools be walkin' on the W&OD trail, and we be celebratin' latah with a 40 and a blunt (Boo was 420 friendly, no diggity, no doubt). Without thinkin' I take a sip o' th' 40, and Boo just about put a nine in my dome. "Don't you never drink from a 40 without pourin' som on th' ground, in honor o' th' departed homies," he say; "You pull that shit again I be tossin' yo salid.

So Boo "bout respect too.

Thinkin' bout an ol' skool song he and I sing sometimes..."Me and you and a dawg named Boo, travelin' and livin' in the land...Me and you and a dawg named Boo, how I love bein a gangsta

Pourin' some o' my 40 on the groun for you tonight, Boo...

Posted by: BushwickBoo ()
Date: January 06, 2009 07:30PM

Th W&OD Krew (minus 1) Wrote:
"Don't you never
> drink from a 40 without pourin' som on th' ground,
> in honor o' th' departed homies," he say; "You
> pull that shit again I be tossin' yo salid.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLL

is this Rimjob again?

in all seriousness though, i remember that shit with the knife wielding assailant, and how Boo got injured in the process. that was some ill shit, mad respect.

i got the pic from the emergency room, check it.
Attachments:
1getoboo.jpg

Posted by: 703 ()
Date: January 06, 2009 07:38PM

FUCK ALL THESE HATERS MAN

BOO WAS OUR BOY, R.I.IP. SON

SOMEONE IN THE FAM UPLOADED SOME OLD FOOTAGE OF US ALL BACK IN HERNDON INTREMEDIETE DAYS ON YOUTUBE CHECK IT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHdvruqZwz4

THOSE WHERE THEM DAYS FORREAL

Posted by: stupidracistfuck ()
Date: January 06, 2009 08:03PM

THAT what I talkin' 'bout--none o' th' hatahs in this mess know nothin' 'bout th' time that Boo be help out that shortie and her lil brother. That knife-welding assistant be attackin' th' two kids that one summer night, it be all windy and such, everythin' in black and white, and Boo put a stop to that bidness with a quickness. Then, when the beat-down fool be on th' groun, it be all safe--the two kids fine--well, one shortie had a broken arm, but Boo advice him to put on a gangsta face, don't snitch, and go see a docter straightway, Boo just peacefully go back home, close the door, and nobody see him again.

True story.
"
'Nother time Boo and I be extractin' a toll from the offay fools be walkin' on the W&OD trail, and we be celebratin' latah with a 40 and a blunt (Boo was 420 friendly, no diggity, no doubt). Without thinkin' I take a sip o' th' 40, and Boo just about put a nine in my dome. "Don't you never drink from a 40 without pourin' som on th' ground, in honor o' th' departed homies," he say; "You pull that shit again I be tossin' yo salid.

Thinkin' bout an ol' skool song he and I sing sometimes..."Me and you and a dawg named Boo, travelin' and livin' in the land...Me and you and a dawg named Boo, how I love bein a gangsta

Pourin' some o' my 40 on the groun for you tonight, Boo..."

You are obviously a racist fuck making up shit. No one types like this and Black people haven't used the word "offay" in 40 years.

Posted by: dekaffirnated ()
Date: January 06, 2009 08:06PM

it's gotta be true, cuz boo said he'd toss his salad

Posted by: Webstas gangsta dictionary ()
Date: January 06, 2009 08:16PM

"No one types like this"????

Have you read the last 7 pages of "typing"?

This is the bestest thread ever, or should I say, evah!!

Posted by: NEVARTHAT ()
Date: January 06, 2009 08:28PM

GOWAHEAD JO!
SO NOONE CAN TYPE AS FAST AS YOU WOW YOU WANTTA AWARD OR SOMETHIN????????

PEPOLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME SO AGRY

I DONT UNDERSDANT WHY ALL THIS HATERED PLEASE NO MORE
Attachments:
1rodney_king.jpg

Posted by: smokin' Boo ()
Date: January 06, 2009 08:32PM

Any chance of getting in on the cremation?

I'm jonesin' man.

Posted by: ^^ ()
Date: January 06, 2009 08:37PM

aint gon be no cremation cuz homboy gon be veiwed in style
Attachments:
1funinfuneral.jpg

Date: January 06, 2009 08:41PM

Th W&OD Krew (minus 1) Wrote:
> Without
> thinkin' I take a sip o' th' 40, and Boo just
> about put a nine in my dome. "Don't you never

At least I learned one thing from this thread... I had no idea I was supposed to do that.

Posted by: LIL Jay ()
Date: January 06, 2009 08:58PM

For Any Of You All On Here Who Think This Is A Joke You Need To Recognize OK

I Am Not Afraid To Show My Face Like Some Of You All Who Like To Trash Talk And Hide Behind The Compter

Here I Am Telling It Like It Is So If You See Me Yuo Can Step I Stay In Herndon Park Ave What I Am Not Afarid To Show My

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTosQerWBzU&feature=related

This Is Not A Joke
This Is Not A Joke

Posted by: epicenter ()
Date: January 06, 2009 09:01PM

this thread is epic. needs stickyd

R.i.p. 2 Boo tho

Posted by: an okie from Muskogee ()
Date: January 06, 2009 09:02PM

LIL Jay Wrote:
> For Any Of You All On Here Who Think This Is A
> Joke You Need To Recognize OK.

OK is okay.

Posted by: makin dat cake ()
Date: January 06, 2009 09:08PM

we all know Boo was about gettin that cake nahhhhhh mean?
Attachments:
133724lrg.jpg

Posted by: this cant be a real post ()
Date: January 06, 2009 09:25PM

Is ths person for real? i am just amazed

Posted by: Th W&OD Krew (minus 1) ()
Date: January 06, 2009 07:08PM

True story.

Pourin' some o' my 40 on the groun for you tonight, Boo...

Date: January 06, 2009 09:34PM

LIL Jay Wrote:
> For Any Of You All On Here Who Think This Is A
> Joke You Need To Recognize OK
>
> I Am Not Afraid To Show My Face Like Some Of You
> All Who Like To Trash Talk And Hide Behind The
> Compter
>
> Here I Am Telling It Like It Is So If You See Me
> Yuo Can Step I Stay In Herndon Park Ave What I Am
> Not Afarid To Show My

Not afarid to show your????

>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTosQerWBzU&feature
> =related
>
>
> This Is Not A Joke
> This Is Not A Joke

Maybe not, but it's still funny as hell!

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: January 06, 2009 09:35PM

makin dat cake Wrote:
> we all know Boo was about gettin that cake
> nahhhhhh mean?

That cake is making me hungry.

Posted by: chef boo yar dee ()
Date: January 06, 2009 09:50PM

Attachments:
fatcake.jpg

Posted by: Boorista ()
Date: January 06, 2009 09:58PM

stupidracistfuck Wrote:
> True story.
> "
> 'Nother time Boo and I be extractin' a toll from
> the offay fools be walkin' on the W&OD trail, and
> we be celebratin' latah with a 40 and a blunt (Boo
> was 420 friendly, no diggity, no doubt). Without
> thinkin' I take a sip o' th' 40, and Boo just
> about put a nine in my dome. "Don't you never
>
Oh man, if Starbucks got a hold of this... "fixin somes latahs wid mocha n'40 man" they woold be puttin the nine in the econmics doom dome. We'd be doin good man, dids yous here dat?

Posted by: whydoblackthugslikefatwhitewomen ()
Date: January 06, 2009 10:02PM

chef boo yar dee Wrote:
> .

I think that may be Baby Mama

Date: January 06, 2009 10:08PM

Boo has left his mark on society. Perhaps not in the way he had envisioned, but still it has been left.

You fools catchin wut Im throwin at ya? Bitches.

Posted by: ;;;;; ()
Date: January 06, 2009 10:09PM

hahaha
that 2nd cake is making me horny

in all reality though, i knew boo growing up. yeah i knew he did some foul shit, alot of people did around there. it don't matter where you go, there's dirty ass people for real. he was alway in some shit, did a little time, yet he was always back on the avenue before you knew it. many many dudes were like that. how they get off so light on felonies and high misdemeanors? all the time all the time.

black people are so quick to say that the reason they always in shit is because they black, but if that is so then why are they always back on the street? because they got good lawyers? yeah we all knew dudes who got years upon years upon years in prison as well, but come on man most of these dudes it was charge after charge after charge they would catch, always back on the street for more, never changing. sometimes oeple would think that some of these they would cutting deals.

i'm black as night, but i hung out with mostly white skateboarders and spanish cats because they proved to be more loyal than any of the black brothers i knew. dont get it wrong they could be unloyal and were racist too, but never just in spite, only towards the snake mothefckers, weatehr black, spanish, white, chineese. whatever.

maybe i make no sence, but who can some people commit crime after crime and do so little time time after time?

Posted by: wut ()
Date: January 06, 2009 10:13PM

John Coyote Wrote:
> Boo has left his mark on society. Perhaps not in
> the way he had envisioned, but still it has been
> left.
>
> You fools catchin wut Im throwin at ya? Bitches.

You're a howl. Now back to the tumbleweeds.

Posted by: Yep ()
Date: January 06, 2009 10:15PM

Word.. You speak the truth bro.

;;;;; Wrote:
> hahaha
> that 2nd cake is making me horny
>
>
> in all reality though, i knew boo growing up. yeah
> i knew he did some foul shit, alot of people did
> around there. it don't matter where you go,
> there's dirty ass people for real. he was alway in
> some shit, did a little time, yet he was always
> back on the avenue before you knew it. many many
> dudes were like that. how they get off so light on
> felonies and high misdemeanors? all the time all
> the time.
>
> black people are so quick to say that the reason
> they always in shit is because they black, but if
> that is so then why are they always back on the
> street? because they got good lawyers? yeah we all
> knew dudes who got years upon years upon years in
> prison as well, but come on man most of these
> dudes it was charge after charge after charge they
> would catch, always back on the street for more,
> never changing. sometimes oeple would think that
> some of these they would cutting deals.
>
> i'm black as night, but i hung out with mostly
> white skateboarders and spanish cats because they
> proved to be more loyal than any of the black
> brothers i knew. dont get it wrong they could be
> unloyal and were racist too, but never just in
> spite, only towards the snake mothefckers, weatehr
> black, spanish, white, chineese. whatever.
>
>
> maybe i make no sence, but who can some people
> commit crime after crime and do so little time
> time after time?

Posted by: dekaffirnattd ()
Date: January 06, 2009 10:15PM

Boorista Wrote:

> Oh man, if Starbucks got a hold of this... "fixin
> somes latahs wid mocha n'40 man" they woold be
> puttin the nine in the econmics doom dome. We'd be
> doin good man, dids yous here dat?

LMAO indeeeeeeeed

just Don't you never drink yo latte without pourin' som on th' ground,
in honor o' th' departed homies

You pull that shit again I be tossin' yo salid.

Posted by: skidmark ()
Date: January 06, 2009 10:25PM

John Coyote Wrote:
> Boo has left his mark on society.

Not to mention the median, the fence and the fence people's neighbors chimney.

Date: January 06, 2009 10:26PM

wut Wrote:

> You're a howl. Now back to the tumbleweeds.

Okay, now this thread is turning rude! Congratulations, though -- you may be the first BOOchebag to correctly spell "you're."

Posted by: what he did to them peoples?? ()
Date: January 06, 2009 10:28PM

WHERE WAS BOO THE NIGHT BUZZ GOT KILLED?

Posted by: what he did to them peoples? ()
Date: January 06, 2009 10:38PM

Why y'all gots no answer to dat? You all talkin bout Boo smile and shit, what about Buzz?

Posted by: BuzzKill ()
Date: January 06, 2009 10:52PM

NOW U KNO BUZZ WUZ NEVA SMILIN AND THATS HOW U KNOW BUZZ WUZNT A GOOD PERSON........... BOO WUZ ALWAYSZ SMILIN AND HE WUZ A GOOD PERSON!!!!11 BUT BUZZ AINT NEVER KRACKED A SMILE. BAD PERSON CUZ HE WUZ NEVER SMILIN AND DINT HAVE A GUD SMILE.......... AND THATS WHY BUZZ GOT HIS ASS KILLDED.

(In summary, people who smile generally are good people, whilst ngas who don't smile obviously are triflin' muh-fukkas.)

Posted by: REFLECTION ()
Date: January 07, 2009 12:04AM

unfortunately, no one has been able to answer any questions about Buzz Kidwell's murder. most likely it will never be fully understood. i've also read and heard people talking about what a great father Boo would have been...

...what about Buzz? what kind of father would he have been? i've seen people talk bad about him on these various comment pages, defending not only Boo (who was only rumored to have played a part in his death) but defending the people who were actually known to have killed him. someone said that Buzz must have brought his death upon himself, and that he was even worse than the punks who took his life. Buzz was a goofy white dude. since when are goofy white dudes threatening to a bunch of drugged out shadows late night thugging it??

the man was brutally beaten and partially DISEMBOWELED by a group of 5, 4 of which are known. was Boo the mystery 5th? a rumor is a rumor, and it may be cliche to say that every rumor has a certain amount of truth to it, but Herndon is a place where word's on the street, whispered.

whatever the case, Boo is dead, but the murder of Buzz wasn't the only chapter he played the villain. it's a good thing he didn't take anyone with him physically when he died, but he'll haunt a lot of people mentally, whether his friend or enemy.

it's been so long, i don't think that there is any information on Buzz's murder, or the high-speed chase in which Kenny Warner was injured, but they happened within the same year if i recall correct, or sometime close to.

and that was like, 9 years ago.

and he was still doing dirt up until the new year.

why?

in 9 more years, if this town or state or country or planet or universe still exists, most of the same old thugs will still be the same old thugs.

Posted by: twizzler ()
Date: January 07, 2009 12:09AM

oh rilly???????????????

well i heared that Boo is short for BOOGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Attachments:
2booger5.jpg

Posted by: REFLECTION ()
Date: January 07, 2009 12:14AM

i'll admit there have been some funny attachments throughout this thread, given the topic at hand, but Booger?

sometimes i feel it is best to try and laugh in light of terrible situations, otherwise other, more dangerous emotions might prevail.

Posted by: Boo Hoo ()
Date: January 07, 2009 12:39AM

lol I guess I wont have to pay Boo that $1200 for that oz. lol

Posted by: newobserver ()
Date: January 07, 2009 01:51AM

Do the cops read this board? There's a shitload of information floating around here. I'm amazed at the confessions of people not under oath. Just wow.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: January 07, 2009 02:22AM

The more that the "friends" of "Boo" post here, the worse he looks and the more I believe he did something wrong, when I didn't believe it to begin with.

I thought the guy might be a poor victim and now I have been convinced he was a hoodlum, purely based on the "support" he has received here. Nobody who hangs out with this many uneducated thugs can have a very high standing in society at large.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: January 07, 2009 08:05AM

FCPD launches an internal investigation into how the police handled the response to the accident....

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=722&sid=1566372

It says the cop searched the accident scene for 30 minutes. Something tells me this guy ain't getting promoted to Detective anytime soon...

Posted by: Al about dat cake playa ()
Date: January 07, 2009 08:41AM

uh ohhhhhhhh

looks like now that Boo is dead, someone's coming for that cake
Attachments:
1sah.jpg

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: January 07, 2009 08:44AM

someone Wrote:
> You pull that shit again I be tossin' yo salid.

Where I come from, "tossing salad" means to lick another man's asshole.

So Boo would lick your asshole if you didn't pour out some of your forty?

Date: January 07, 2009 09:00AM

As a preface, I must say that I feel sorrow and sympathy for Boo's family and friends that post here looking for solace. It must be hard to come by under any circumstances, and the atmosphere here just makes it much harder. I am sorry for your loss.

That said, this is definitely one of the funniest threads I have ever read!!!!

Posted by: FIND A BETTER NAME ()
Date: January 07, 2009 09:22AM

BUZZ???? BOO??? WOW this is like hollywood names!!! They all could of moved to hollywood and fit right in! How about BAM BAM and COCO and PEBBLE??

Posted by: Oob ()
Date: January 07, 2009 09:24AM

Straightshooter Wrote:
> As a preface, I must say that I feel sorrow and
> sympathy for Boo's family and friends that post
> here looking for solace. It must be hard to come
> by under any circumstances, and the atmosphere
> here just makes it much harder. I am sorry for
> your loss.
>
> ************
>
> That said, this is definitely one of the funniest
> threads I have ever read!!!!

Yes, thank goodness it turned funny! Of course, Boo turned into John Henry on page 2, but his friends and family havn't picked up on it yet and probably never will which makes the thread even funnier. And to top it all off, the Westfield Heroine Addicts are very happy because they are no longer the headline.

Date: January 07, 2009 09:52AM

I am doubting that any of "Boo's"family is literate. His "friends" sure aren't. Fo shizzle.

Date: January 07, 2009 10:03AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> FCPD launches an internal investigation into how
> the police handled the response to the
> accident....
>
> http://www.wtop.com/?nid=722&sid=1566372
>
>
> It says the cop searched the accident scene for 30
> minutes. Something tells me this guy ain't
> getting promoted to Detective anytime soon...

It says more than that... it adds that the cop searched the area with a "homeowner" (I assume one that lives near the scene but you never know with WTOP's reporting). Previous articles just said a homeowner called and police didn't find anything when they arrived but didn't say that someone was with the officer when he was looking. I know one wouldn't expect some neighbor to have the same training as an officer, but there were two people looking together and that should just about settle any "conspiracy" theories.

Posted by: Female Officer ()
Date: January 07, 2009 10:28AM

pgens Wrote:
> TheMeeper Wrote:
> -----
> > FCPD launches an internal investigation into
> how
> > the police handled the response to the
> > accident....
> >
> > http://www.wtop.com/?nid=722&sid=1566372
> >
> >
> > It says the cop searched the accident scene for
> 30
> > minutes. Something tells me this guy ain't
> > getting promoted to Detective anytime soon...
>
> It says more than that... it adds that the cop
> searched the area with a "homeowner" (I assume one
> that lives near the scene but you never know with
> WTOP's reporting). Previous articles just said a
> homeowner called and police didn't find anything
> when they arrived but didn't say that someone was
> with the officer when he was looking. I know one
> wouldn't expect some neighbor to have the same
> training as an officer, but there were two people
> looking together and that should just about settle
> any "conspiracy" theories.

Not that anyone cares or that this has any purpose...just thought I would share that the officer was a female.

Posted by: Hightower ()
Date: January 07, 2009 11:05AM

Was it Officer Hooks from Police Academy? Sargeant Harris isn't going to happy about this one.

Posted by: Scared of my neighbors and at times my own shadow ()
Date: January 07, 2009 12:59PM

This thread has been the best opportunity for me to really express how i feel about you people out there. In all actuality I am a coward and i have always been one. My PC give me confidence to speak my mind, as you can see my brothers and I have come out of the wood-works to show our hate and disgust. We are behind you at the grocery store all the time but would never muster the courage to say how we really feel. So at least give of this time to act like brave men because we have failed in that department in our everyday lives. Hopefully we sound tough and heartless in our posts, because we are not once we step away from our computers. The life of a coward is a hard one to lead.

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: January 07, 2009 01:21PM

Female Officer Wrote:

>
> Not that anyone cares or that this has any
> purpose...just thought I would share that the
> officer was a female.

Actually, that may be relevant on this forum. Typically it will prompt a question like "Is she hot?"

Posted by: Boo Schmoo ()
Date: January 07, 2009 01:32PM

Not only is Boo a scumbag, all of his friends and family are as well as we can clearly see by their posts.

Anyways, I know first hand that many of his friends and families are pushers.

s
Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: January 07, 2009 01:36PM

s

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2010 12:36AM by inkahootz.

Date: January 07, 2009 01:54PM

inkahootz Wrote:
> Genevieve Wrote:
> -----
> > Female Officer Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> >
> > >
> > > Not that anyone cares or that this has any
> > > purpose...just thought I would share that the
> > > officer was a female.
> >
> >
> > Actually, that may be relevant on this forum.
> > Typically it will prompt a question like "Is
> she
> > hot?"
>
>
> Well, is she?

Got any pics?

Posted by: U FUCKIN FIEND!! ()
Date: January 07, 2009 01:59PM

Boo Schmoo wrote:

Anyways, I know first hand that many of his friends and families are pushers

LMAO....how would you know that?? CUZ UR A FUCKIN FIEND??? Stop smokin that shit and maybe you can clear your mind a little....Smokin that Crack and shootin that other shit aint no good homie!! LOL....

Pages: Previous123456789AllNext
Current Page: 4 of 9

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.