HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123456789AllNext
Current Page: 3 of 9
Re: Weird car accident story from Herndon
Posted by: Junes ()
Date: January 05, 2009 07:17AM

Maybe Natashea and her friends were just thanking you for attending the "Candle Light Visual"

Apparently you read her post on the WTOP forum, and yet you still have ask?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/05/2009 07:20AM by Junes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Straightshooter ()
Date: January 05, 2009 08:32AM

TRICKIE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is this Boo kid retarded? Who are all these dear
> friends of his? Why do they give licenses to
> people who are retarded or have some mental
> problems. Plus he was a druggie and a drunkie
> too. Good grief. It's hard to believe he
> actually had a girlfriend.
>
>
> Trickie

Judging by all the drama around the stories of his impregnating and his general no good record, "girlfriend" doesn't quite seem to fit. I think "servicer" is probably closer to the truth.

Posted by: Amanda Critzer ()
Date: January 05, 2009 08:41AM

First I want to start by saying that only GOD has the right to judge someone!!! Anyone who reads the bible should know this. All these people on here judging Boo when they don't even know him is crazy to me!!! KARMA IS A BI%CH AND GOD DOES NOT LIKE UGLY!!! Next I want to send my prayers to all of Boo's family. I am so disappointed to see some of these rude and heartless comments people have put on this site. I lived with Boo for about 8 months and can honestly say he was a wonderful person. My two children called him "uncle" even though he was no blood relation. My daughters face would light up every time she saw Boo!!! Boo helped me thru hard times. When I had a problem he would let me tell him about it and then give his honest opinion. I may not have always liked it, but it was always good advice. I would love to wake up in the morning and open the basement door to find Boo sitting on the couch watching football with a GIANT smile on his face. “Hey Buddy” would always be his first words!!! Boo was always in the best mood and always had a smile on his face. The jokes he would tell could make your stomach ache with laughter. Boo was warm and caring. He always looked out for everyone. If Boo loved you, you knew it. People posting about Boo's track record do not know the true Boo. Everyone makes mistakes in their life. Society has it set up so if someone makes a mistake and is locked up at a young age, they have no chance to get jobs when they are released. Everyone needs to eat!!! Boo was harassed by police all his life. When someone is having trouble it is a human's job to help them. Not to degrade them. Boo was not a druggy or a drunk!!! Boo liked to have fun like everyone else. He was only human. His death was caused by the police not doing their job. I know my tax dollars have provided each officer with a flash light!!! I visited the crash site myself and can honestly say there is NO WAY the police could have missed the car. The police did not perform their job properly!!! Instead of bashing a wonderful person why don't we use this area to discuss why our tax dollars are paying for poor police protection?? Is this not a concern for anyone else??? If that was your child laying out there in the cold for over 8 hours, would you still be pulling court records??? People really need to learn to love each other and to help each other in a time of need. BOO WAS A WONDERFUL PERSON AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HIM AND MISS HIM!!!!

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: January 05, 2009 09:25AM

"Boo" is worm food now. Get over it.

Posted by: wow ()
Date: January 05, 2009 09:54AM

wow- i hope people talk about you with the same disregard upon your death!

Posted by: Jane Doe ()
Date: January 05, 2009 10:14AM

You don't know anything about this person obviously. I know this person as well as his family and older brother. He was not driving drunk and he had a valid driver's license. He had a medical emergency while driving, which in turn caused him to crash. Before you respond about anything in the future, you need to not assume things about a person or situation that you know nothing about.

Posted by: The Real Mc Coy ()
Date: January 05, 2009 10:24AM

I am this person's best friend. I know him better than anyone who claims to know him, so I know Jane Doe is full of shit. Unlike her, I can say without a doubt that he was drunk, that he drinks at fifth of vodka before he drives, every time, to get what he calls his "driving eyes". I also know he severely beats women on a daily basis, and has no female friends. He was a gay man who despised women.

So, don't come in here saying you know him or what happened, when you don't know shit. As this guy's best friend, it hurts me when people try to make him sound so good. He was a piece of shit, and he LIKED being a piece of shit and wanted everyone to know it. Anyone who knows him knows this, so the rest of you need to just shut the fuck up. Quit railing on the guy because his biggest dream was to go out in a drunken blaze of glory.

Posted by: Amanda Critzer ()
Date: January 05, 2009 10:40AM

Some of you people have no lives!!! If I knew you I would spit in your face!!! It's so funny to me how people try to act like king $hit on the internet, but in reality you are nothing more than a loser who probably got beat up in school and made fun of. Sucks to be you!! I find it amusing how people that are so unhappy with themselves want to bring others down!! Your false and foul comments just prove how miserable you are with yourself. Misery loves company!!! RIP BOO...WONDERFUL FRIEND AND FAMILY MEMBER!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Posted by: Peter Piper Picked Peppers and Run Rocked Rhyme ()
Date: January 05, 2009 10:41AM

Amanda Critzer Wrote:
> First I want to start by saying that only GOD has
> the right to judge someone!!! Anyone who reads the
> bible should know this. All these people on here
> judging Boo when they don't even know him is crazy
> to me!!! KARMA IS A BI%CH AND GOD DOES NOT LIKE
> UGLY!!! Next I want to send my prayers to all of
> Boo's family. I am so disappointed to see some of
> these rude and heartless comments people have put
> on this site. I lived with Boo for about 8 months
> and can honestly say he was a wonderful person.
> My two children called him "uncle" even though he
> was no blood relation. My daughters face would
> light up every time she saw Boo!!! Boo helped me
> thru hard times. When I had a problem he would
> let me tell him about it and then give his honest
> opinion. I may not have always liked it, but it
> was always good advice. I would love to wake up
> in the morning and open the basement door to find
> Boo sitting on the couch watching football with a
> GIANT smile on his face. “Hey Buddy” would always
> be his first words!!! Boo was always in the best
> mood and always had a smile on his face. The
> jokes he would tell could make your stomach ache
> with laughter. Boo was warm and caring. He
> always looked out for everyone. If Boo loved you,
> you knew it. People posting about Boo's track
> record do not know the true Boo. Everyone makes
> mistakes in their life. Society has it set up so
> if someone makes a mistake and is locked up at a
> young age, they have no chance to get jobs when
> they are released. Everyone needs to eat!!! Boo
> was harassed by police all his life. When someone
> is having trouble it is a human's job to help
> them. Not to degrade them. Boo was not a druggy or
> a drunk!!! Boo liked to have fun like everyone
> else. He was only human. His death was caused by
> the police not doing their job. I know my tax
> dollars have provided each officer with a flash
> light!!! I visited the crash site myself and can
> honestly say there is NO WAY the police could have
> missed the car. The police did not perform their
> job properly!!! Instead of bashing a wonderful
> person why don't we use this area to discuss why
> our tax dollars are paying for poor police
> protection?? Is this not a concern for anyone
> else??? If that was your child laying out there
> in the cold for over 8 hours, would you still be
> pulling court records??? People really need to
> learn to love each other and to help each other in
> a time of need. BOO WAS A WONDERFUL PERSON AND I
> WILL ALWAYS LOVE HIM AND MISS HIM!!!!

Simma Donna..........

"CRITZER ","AMANDA ","L","023"," 11699","NORTH POINT 104 ","CT","RESTON ","VA","01/23/2004","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN "
"CRITZER ","AMANDA ","L","024"," 11699","NORTH POINT 104 ","CT","RESTON ","VA","12/29/2004","EXPRD/INVLD REJECTION STKR

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: January 05, 2009 10:58AM

lol

Posted by: stop with the police records already! ()
Date: January 05, 2009 10:58AM

Big Deal! I am sure we have all been pulled over at one point in our lives! That is irrelavent!

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: January 05, 2009 11:00AM

Actually, it look like Amanda Critzer was pulled over at two points in her life.

Posted by: stop with the police records already! ()
Date: January 05, 2009 11:02AM

WHOP- TEE DOOOOOOOOOOOO! And that has to do with this how?

Date: January 05, 2009 11:05AM

You're the one who pointed it out to begin with. Sounds like we've got another oversensitive user posting who is going to freak out when one of their points is rebutted head-on.

Posted by: Ms. Goddess ()
Date: January 05, 2009 11:44AM

First and formost noone is perfect we live and we learn from our mistakes on a daily basis and for people to speak bad on his name I advise you watch what u say because u may never know when it's your time to go trust and belive GOD don't make no mistakes.

To keep it real wit yall about this whole girlfriend situation only his true friends know who was his ride or die chic from Reston, Herndon, Manassas, to Maryland i was there by his side even when his peoples got shot in Baltimore.We was like bonnie and clyde club hoppin and bottle poppin and for the bullshit comment about he didn't like white people his good friend and roomate was white asshole!

Posted by: John Coyote ()
Date: January 05, 2009 11:59AM

Boo!
Attachments:
boo.jpg

Posted by: Kelvin Taylor ()
Date: January 05, 2009 12:13PM

I and sorry to see that Boo in not with us any more i gre up with Him and his brother jeff. Iam the other Taylor family from drom the street from where he grow up. Any one know when and where the services will be?

Posted by: Leydz ()
Date: January 05, 2009 12:30PM

I was a friend of Boo's and REGARDLESS of what he had done before in his life it doesn't make it right how he died. God does do all things for a reason and it was his time to be called home but the way I see people talking so reckless about it is just not cute. As stated by many others, he was was a friend, brother, and soon to be dad and the smart ass shit ya'll saying on this website is disrespectful, racist, sick and cruel. Karma is not what happend to boo, HE WAS A DAMN GOOD FRIEND. R.I.P. BOO, We miss you homie. "Dios no se queda con nada de nadie".

Posted by: MAS ()
Date: January 05, 2009 12:43PM

THIS IS FUCKIN RIDICULOUS! you people are SICK.

REGARDLESS of Boo's past or poor decisions, he was friend and family to MANY.

He had an outgoing and loveable personality that you couldnt help but admire. Even if it was your first time speakin and jokin w/him, he had a way of making you feel like you knew him your whole life. WHO THE FUCK are you people to sit up here and pass judgement on this man who died so tragically??? what if it was YOUR brother? or FATHER? would you be so quick to call him names and determine that he DESERVED to die like this!!!??!!!?!?!!!! I WISH I COULD CATCH U PPL ON THE STREET.

But you know, it doesnt matter what you ignorant people have to say about him because the people who mattered to Boo are the ones who will remember the friend he was to us and the smile he put on our faces and the difference he made in our lives. This was gods plan for you Boo. GONE but NEVER forgotten!! I know you and wetty up there watching over us!! RIP HOMIE!!

**ur angie martinez**

Posted by: Boo ()
Date: January 05, 2009 12:45PM

He might have been a good person but one shitty driver

Posted by: Rima ()
Date: January 05, 2009 12:46PM

You guys who are posting these disrespectful comments about a man who is no longer her to defend himself, are ALL PITIFUL! GET A LIFE!!! and stop worrying or bashing on a man who you didnt even know! If all of his "true friends and family" are saying that he was a good man and he never did anything wrong to us...he probably fucked wit ur dumbass ass's cuz ya'll deserved it!! I have NEVER EVER been disrespected from Boo and he has always and will always be there for me to talk to you! I feel sorry for ya'll who keep talkin that dumb shit...its childish and really ur making urself look like SCUMB!! more Scumb than you can ever say Boo was...

To his fam...i am so sorry and i know he's in a better place. Boo loved each and everyone in his own way. I know he's looking down at all of us and he will definetly be that angel that we been looking for!!

Boo.."HEY BUDDAY" lol...i miss u babe..and its ok cuz ill see ya soon..and we can look down at these bammas who talk shit and laugh cuz they will get theirs...Believe that!! I am so thankful that i got to know you and u truely where a blessing to be around with that Million $$ smile cuz u always lit up the room....I LOVE U!!! and ill see ya soon homie...look out for me from up there...like the last thing u said to me...Watch ur back cuz u kno theres mad haters out here...well..now i kno ur helping me watch it!! *tear*

LOVE U BOO

RIP!!!!

Posted by: Leydz ()
Date: January 05, 2009 12:48PM

Eyo Mas, I know right, all them times we chilled and he would just take it light and always look out for us. His smile would hype anyone and its just fucked up how people are tryna go on him and they don't even know him. It's all good they 're watching over us....its just hard, we lost one friend this year, now Boo. R.I.P Wetty & Boo. =(

Posted by: sandra ()
Date: January 05, 2009 12:50PM

its plain & simple any idiot who gets behind a while drunk & dies in an accident asked for it. don't try to justify irresponsibility. & by his record its another dirtbag off the streets of herndon

Posted by: Persian Princess ()
Date: January 05, 2009 12:51PM

you fuckin ppl make me sick!! Hope Karma gets ur ass bad...and when its one of ur friends/or family dying or suffering on the side of the road..i hope NONE of the cops are around...or the simply "miss him" ...GET A LIFE!! i hope Boo comes and haunts all of u fools...

LOVE u BOO!!!

SEE YOU SOON "BUDDAY"

RIP!!

Posted by: boo ()
Date: January 05, 2009 12:53PM

Its a tragic waste of a perfect organ donor.

Date: January 05, 2009 01:00PM

wow, this thread is retardific

Posted by: Ash ()
Date: January 05, 2009 01:13PM

Kelvin,

*** The funeral will be held Thurs 01-08-09 @ Willie Chapel Baptist Church ,510 Merry Point Road Lancaster, VA 22503, @ 2PM***

RIP Boo!!!

Posted by: JayMac ()
Date: January 05, 2009 01:15PM

RIP Black !!

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: January 05, 2009 01:28PM

Amanda Critzer Wrote:
> His death was caused by
> the police not doing their job.

Has any information been released that definitively states that he would have lived if found earlier? Has an investigation shown that the officer was negligent? What about "Boo"? He takes no blame for the accident itself?

Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

I am sure you can find much more productive ways to work through your grief than fighting on this website.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: January 05, 2009 01:31PM

Persian Princess Wrote:
> i hope Boo comes and haunts all of u fools...

im sure spunky would just be thrilled to have someone that wont leave just because she's a delusional bitch.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: 20170 ()
Date: January 05, 2009 01:36PM

I will prey for all you folks...sad...Boo has not even been laided to rest!!!

RIP Boo...you will be missed

Date: January 05, 2009 01:49PM

lol... laided. are all of you guys in mensa or something?

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Rimz ()
Date: January 05, 2009 01:53PM

"Gravis" u must really have something against BOO...wanna talk about it??? Cuz GODDAMMMM!!! HES FUCKIN DEAD!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!! END THIS SHIT DUMBASS!!!

Posted by: sandra ()
Date: January 05, 2009 01:54PM

stop blaming the police for his death. the police did not force him to get into the vehicle intoxicated & get in an accident. he did. Of course its going to be sad for those who lost him as a friend, family memember, etc, but regardless he chose his fate.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: January 05, 2009 01:58PM

Genevieve Wrote:
> Denial
> Anger
> Bargaining
> Depression
> Acceptance

Quoting Kübler-Ross on FFU? Is FFU getting too intellectual?

Date: January 05, 2009 02:00PM

whatever!!!!!! GRAVIS GO DO SOME WORK!!!!

Posted by: 999 ()
Date: January 05, 2009 02:01PM

Wish this thread would go away. Can't the regulars stop posting and maybe the boomorons will go away? Even Bob doesn't bother posting his bobble here.

Posted by: kelvin taylor ()
Date: January 05, 2009 02:02PM

i donot rember him parents name my enail is here if you know it can you email me the names to me thanks

Date: January 05, 2009 02:05PM

Bob has apparently been scared away until he can muster some kind of know-it-all, self-loving retort to inka.

As for the reg posting, maybe you should follow your own advice and take the lead. We will continue to pour sand on these unregistered morons until they go away. You must not read this site at all - this is ALWAYS how these types of threads go.

Posted by: Boom ()
Date: January 05, 2009 02:06PM

kelvin taylor Wrote:
> i donot rember him parents name my enail is here
> if you know it can you email me the names to me
> thanks

OMG, this is torture. How did this family and friends operate before the
Boo-combustion?

Posted by: gully ()
Date: January 05, 2009 02:11PM

kelvin taylor Wrote:
> i donot rember him parents name my enail is here
> if you know it can you email me the names to me
> thanks

ya frrl some1 post that info cause this nga owed me money that i aint forgot about someones gotta pay me

Date: January 05, 2009 02:24PM

Ash Wrote:
> Kelvin,
>
> *** The funeral will be held Thurs 01-08-09 @
> Willie Chapel Baptist Church ,510 Merry Point Road
> Lancaster, VA 22503, @ 2PM***
>
> RIP Boo!!!

Put this date in your calendar, folks. On January 8th, the crime rate in the Herndon area will drop significantly, while the literacy rate will rise by an equal amount. Thanks, Boo!

Date: January 05, 2009 02:26PM

Gully...well you will never be broke...remember that ASSHOLE!! STOP SMOKING WHATEVER IT IS YOU SMOKE...

d
Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: January 05, 2009 02:53PM

d

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 08:35PM by inkahootz.

Date: January 05, 2009 02:58PM

Gully, you are a complete trainwreck. Please go the funeral and never come back.

Date: January 05, 2009 02:59PM

999 Wrote:
> Wish this thread would go away. Can't the
> regulars stop posting and maybe the boomorons will
> go away? Even Bob doesn't bother posting his
> bobble here.

Are you kidding! This is the stuff Grade B movies are made from. The only thing missing is the trailer.

Keep it coming, I'm going to save the entire thread and submit it to HBO.

Posted by: A Friend of Boo's ()
Date: January 05, 2009 03:02PM

I'm sorry to hear about his death. He will truly be missed, He had a smile of sunshine!! Why is everyone so hostile and plain mean?? I don't understand these people that have never met this man, have so much to say. Why?? Am I missing something, or Is it that they are truly bored? I mean damn, He is deceased, I'm sure If that was anyone of their friends or relatives, their "threads" would be different. He id dead... he isn't here to defend or justify anything, It isn't anyone's concern who he was, except for those that knew him. These people are ridiculous, they need a hobby. I just read something like "the regulars need to stop and maybe we will go away" What the hell?? They really log onto this on a regular basis? have they heard of MySpace or Facebook?? Or do they just like to know what is going on in the neighborhood and make comments out their ass?

May Boo RIP, I look forward to seeing everyone at the funeral!!
He is truly loved and will be so very much missed from people from all walks of life.

Date: January 05, 2009 03:22PM

A Friend of Boo's Wrote:
„« It isn't anyone's concern who he was, except for those that knew him.

Yet these people who "claim" to know him keep coming back to a public forum to post trash rather than "respecting his memory" by mourning quietly among themselves while eating Mac & Cheese.

Personally I hope Kelvin comes back and posts more. His posts are priceless - the man couldn't put together a complete sentence with any semblance of structure if his life depended on it.

This is some of the finest Grade B movie material I've seen in a long time. Keep it coming - it's worth its weight in gold. I was especially amused with the "Candle Light VISUAL." I¡¦ve never been to a ¡§Visual¡¨

Even the most creative minds can't make up this stuff - it's amazing. Keep it coming.

Date: January 05, 2009 03:24PM

Rim Job Wrote:
> "Gravis" u must really have something against
> BOO...wanna talk about it??? Cuz GODDAMMMM!!! HES
> FUCKIN DEAD!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!! END THIS SHIT
> DUMBASS!!!

hey retard, none of my posts even mention you friend, Boo. besides, i doubt that Boo would even care, seeing as how he's dead.

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: January 05, 2009 03:27PM

Wooooow....??!!??!! Wrote:
> In case you wanted to know... I'm a married mother
> of two, and reside in Potomac, MD, with a college
> degree from a University, and I have no criminal
> record. I'm employed at Kirkland & Ellis in
> Washington, D.C, and NO I'm not black.

Ahhh, good to see the paralegals and/or secretaries of the world throwing around biglaw names. Does the IS director at K&E or the HR director know your throw your employer's name around as if you carry the weight of the firm's name?

Date: January 05, 2009 03:30PM

Wooooow!!!???!!! Wrote:
> Herndon Guy,
>
> My father is the CEO of Kirkland & Ellis. They
> will be attending his service on Thursday. Is
> there anything else you are in question of?

You're full of shit. K&E does not have a CEO. The managing partner is in Chicago. Go play with your PSII and leave the conversation to the grown ups.

Posted by: A Band-Aid on my BooBoo ()
Date: January 05, 2009 03:32PM

BOOO WAS MY BESTEST FREND AND YALL NEED TO CHILLZ OUT! LEEVE HIM ALONE CUZ HE DINT DO NUTHIN TO YOU. WHY U HATIN? BOO ALWAYS SMILED AND HAD A NICE SMILE. THATS HOW U KNOW HE WAS A GOOD PERSON CUZ HE WUZ ALWAYZ SMILIN. AND U KNO IF HE WUZ SMILIN HE WUZ A GOOD PERSON!!!!!1111

KEEP SMILIN BOO. WE KNO U B SMILIN UP IN HEAVEN NOW CUZ U WUZ ALWAYZ SMILIN ON ERF.

Date: January 05, 2009 03:39PM

seriously, his friends are all mensa material. im going to go out on a limb and say he associated with people of his own level of intelligence.

Date: January 05, 2009 03:42PM

Posted by: dgriff ()
Date: January 05, 2009 03:47PM

Boo got shot by a heroine dealer from Westfield High Scholl, resulting in the collision.http://www.metacafe.com/watch/284646/boo_got_shot_animation/

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: January 05, 2009 03:50PM

A Band-Aid on my BooBoo Wrote:
> AND U KNO IF HE WUZ
> SMILIN HE WUZ A GOOD PERSON!!!!!
Attachments:
mr_burns.jpg

Posted by: Serial Thrilla ()
Date: January 05, 2009 03:54PM

RIP Boo

any of you peeps know where I can score some spliff before the funeral?

Peace

Date: January 05, 2009 04:05PM

Is Kirkland and Ellis those tools that advertise "if you have a phone, you have a lawyer"?

Posted by: Rebecca ()
Date: January 05, 2009 04:06PM

We thought of you with love today,
But that is nothing new.
We thought about you yesterday.
And days before that too.
We think of you in silence.
We often speak your name.
Now all we have is memories.
And your picture in a frame.
Your memory is our keepsake.
With which we’ll never part.
God has you in his keeping.
We have you in our heart

Date: January 05, 2009 04:11PM

496 Wrote:
> Is Kirkland and Ellis those tools that advertise
> "if you have a phone, you have a lawyer"?

No. K&E is a white-shoe Chicago firm. They've got some very good corporate clients and work. They would not take kindly to having their name tossed about lightly by some paralegal/secretary looking to impress people.

Posted by: Reader ()
Date: January 05, 2009 04:18PM

ITRADE Wrote:
> 496 Wrote:

> They would not take kindly to having their name
> tossed about lightly by some paralegal/secretary
> looking to impress people.

At some point in this thread, she posted that her daddy is the "CEO" of K&E and someone else pointed out that law firms don't have CEOs. I sure wouldn't want my kid throwing my company name around in a thread like this!

Posted by: Shangri-La ()
Date: January 05, 2009 04:21PM

dear boo,

you were a criminal, a thief, and a liar
though our love for you will never expire
you sold to me my very first rock
and with your bi-curious ways
you taught me to suck my very first cokk
but you're dead now
you're gone
homie, you got bodied in some dude's lawn

so i suppose the jokes on you, boo

it it what it is
but at the end of the day
another dumb nga
who died in a ridiculous way

QQ..

Posted by: sick of these somputer nerds! ()
Date: January 05, 2009 04:24PM

GO FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO!!!

geek squad Pictures, Images and Photos

Date: January 05, 2009 04:54PM

Gravis Wrote:
> Rim Job Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > "Gravis" u must really have something against
> > BOO...wanna talk about it??? Cuz GODDAMMMM!!!
> HES
> > FUCKIN DEAD!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!! END THIS SHIT
> > DUMBASS!!!
>
> hey retard, none of my posts even mention you
> friend, . besides, i doubt that would even care,
> seeing as how he's dead.

Damn, Gravis -- those Boo ghosts are some of the funniest shit I've seen in a while!

Posted by: boo ()
Date: January 05, 2009 05:14PM

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: January 05, 2009 05:19PM

LOL u faggot!

good one

boo Wrote:
> accident re-creation video released....
>
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-748179178
> 9247956765&ei=cYRiSZ6CLJC8rALn9v27BQ&q=boo+video

Posted by: LOL ()
Date: January 05, 2009 05:26PM

inkahootz Wrote:
> RESton Peace Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Bob has apparently been scared away until he
> can
> > muster some kind of know-it-all, self-loving
> > retort to inka.
> >
>
> LOL!

I know but this IS one of the Worst :(
>
>
> > As for the reg posting, maybe you should follow
> > your own advice and take the lead. We will
> > continue to pour sand on these unregistered
> morons
> > until they go away. You must not read this
> site
> > at all - this is ALWAYS how these types of
> threads
> > go.
>
> True...that's how FU rolls!!!

Posted by: Adaline M Serrano ()
Date: January 05, 2009 05:37PM

I told meyself that I wouldn't get involved in this petty mess back and forth b.s. .. but I can't help mself .. go ahead and look up my record .. yes.. I have 5 driving on a suspeneded due to tickets .. and yes I have a trespassing charge.. but does that mean I deserve to die .. or the next person .. I am thinking to myself .. not one FAMILY is Perfect .. theres is that ONE person in your family that has its run ins with the LAW .. regardless if its a minor thing like a ticket or a damn murder charge ..but IT IS consider breaking the law .. and I know that if it was one of your family member that this tragic incident has happened too .. you would not anyone to BRING DOWN your family like this .. I have been in this situation before .. with my baby father passing away Thanksgiving Sunday in 2004 .. and I was 5 weeks from having my daughter .. and because of his background people that didnt know him wanted to run his name in the dirt like they knew him and what he was about .. but what people didnt know, yes my babyfather had his background .. but did they research him.. when it came to him going to college for Business, or working full-time, and starting a family .. or helping out his friends and family that was in need, nah..

So, people can have run ins with the law .. and still be a great person .. Joseph 'Boo' Taylor was one of those person .. I do know that Boo had his moments .. but we all did .. some times things just got out of hand.. lead to another thing .. but thats LIFE.. you live and learn from actions and decisions you make in life .. and THERE IS ALWAYS TWO SIDES of of the story .. and in our Law System .. which is fucked up .. if you have one little charge.. you are 'stamped' as a'fucked up' and/or 'a menace to society' .. REGARDLESS of the situation .. So I hope people who are on here dragging Boo's name down in dirt .. needs to sit back and think if this was you or a loved one would you want someone who doesnt even know you or your family add their 2cents in .. REGARDLESS .. IF JOESPEH 'BOO' TAYLOR WAS A FUCK UP.. A MENACE TO SOCIETY .. DRUNK, OFF OF DRUGS.. A BAD PERSON .. HE STILL LOST HIS LIFE JANUARY 1 2009.. after a tragic accident.. after the FCPD were called to the scene .. and didnt 'see anything' which I know had they had too.. I went to the site of the accident .. and it was dark, no lights .. no flashlights, no nothing .. and I dont understand, if the police did get out of the patrol car, AND LOOKED AT THE SCENE how they couldnt see the other hole in the fence and see the car a few feet behind the torn down fence .. it doesnt make sense .. I just hope and pray that Boo didnt have to suffer.. especially knowing that the FCPD didnt completely 100% did their job, who cares about pervios matters and that fence .. get out and treat it as it was the first time it ever happened.. and maybe, we dont know Boo could have made it .. but we dont know that .. but the truth will come out sooner or later ..

REST IN PEACE JOSEPH 'BOO' TAYLOR .. YOU WILL BE GREATLY LOVED AND MISSED .. AND YOU ARE IN SUCH A BETTER PLACE..

Posted by: SICk of this ()
Date: January 05, 2009 05:37PM

Is there another blog that you guys can throw up on. Please get a life.

Posted by: 8 Mile ()
Date: January 05, 2009 06:01PM

Adaline - The excessive use of elipses is giving me vertigo.............not to mention that no matter how long the run-on sentence, unfortunately you cannot communicate with the deceased. Even if you could, they'd probably go, "WTF?"

Sincerely,
B. Rabbit

Date: January 05, 2009 06:09PM

Adaline M Serrano Wrote:
> I told meyself that I wouldn't get involved in
> this petty mess back and forth b.s. .. but I can't
> help mself .. go ahead and look up my record ..
> yes.. I have 5 driving on a suspeneded due to
> tickets .. and yes I have a trespassing charge..
> but does that mean I deserve to die .. or the next
> person .. I am thinking to myself .. not one

"SERRANO ","ADALINE "," ","025"," 9299","VERIDAY ","DR","MANASSAS ","VA","06/16/2007","60-64MPH/45MPH ZONE "
"SERRANO ","ADALINE "," ","025"," 9299","VERIDAY ","DR","MANASSAS ","VA","06/16/2007","SAFETY BELT VIOLATION AGE 6-15 "
"SERRANO ","ADALINE "," ","026"," 9299","VERIDAN ","DR","MANASSAS ","VA","01/20/2008","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP "

Its always great when you not only endanger others with your crappy driving, but you also fail to place a child under your care under proper restraints.

What a pillar of honesty and integrity you are.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/05/2009 06:10PM by ITRADE.

Date: January 05, 2009 06:10PM

Attachments:
Boo.JPG

Posted by: Hallelujah ()
Date: January 05, 2009 06:26PM

This couldn't have happened to a better person. Everyone wanted this man dead, even the police. You tell me how in the hell the police are going to call the owner of the car at 2 0r 3 am but they couldn't tell there was a body in the car. i heard from a herndon cop that he was crying for his mama- All i have to say is BOO-HOO BOO-HOO BOO-HOO BOO-HOO BOO-HOO, aND Fence-1 Boo-0 R.I.P. Fence!!!

Posted by: Herndon Guy ()
Date: January 05, 2009 07:00PM

Hallelujah Wrote:
> This couldn't have happened to a better person.
> Everyone wanted this man dead, even the police.
> You tell me how in the hell the police are going
> to call the owner of the car at 2 0r 3 am but they
> couldn't tell there was a body in the car. i heard
> from a herndon cop that he was crying for his
> mama- All i have to say is BOO-HOO BOO-HOO BOO-HOO
> BOO-HOO BOO-HOO, aND Fence-1 Boo-0 R.I.P. Fence!!!

Herndon Police weren't on the scene since it's in Fairfax County, but try another one and see if you can make us believe it.

Posted by: Frank ()
Date: January 05, 2009 07:10PM

A Band-Aid on my BooBoo Wrote:
> BOOO WAS MY BESTEST FREND AND YALL NEED TO CHILLZ
> OUT! LEEVE HIM ALONE CUZ HE DINT DO NUTHIN TO
> YOU. WHY U HATIN? BOO ALWAYS SMILED AND HAD A
> NICE SMILE. THATS HOW U KNOW HE WAS A GOOD PERSON
> CUZ HE WUZ ALWAYZ SMILIN. AND U KNO IF HE WUZ
> SMILIN HE WUZ A GOOD PERSON!!!!!1111

Wow - he had a nice smile? Geez, we must have all been wrong about him! You realize, in our defense, that his massive criminal record had us confused.

Clearly no one can have a nice smile and be a criminal, so thanks for straightening us out.

Posted by: Herndon Guy is Wrong ()
Date: January 05, 2009 07:15PM

Herndon Police weren't on the scene since it's in Fairfax County, but try another one and see if you can make us believe it...

Hey Herndon Guy you dumbfuck the accident was on Dranesville Road, Herndon you moron, and it was Herndon Police that was on the scene...too bad your boy is all smushed up! Go and fuck yourself for trying to stick up for a worthless thug!

Posted by: 1 More thing to Herndon Guy ()
Date: January 05, 2009 07:16PM

Where in the fuck do you think Herndon is in, Yeah Fairfax County you stupid muli fuck- fuck outta here.

ik
Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: January 05, 2009 07:23PM

k

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 11:57PM by inkahootz.

it's official
Date: January 05, 2009 07:32PM

Fatal Crash in the Herndon Area

Police are investigating a single vehicle crash that left one man dead. Around 2:24a.m. on Thursday, January 1, police responded to the area of Dranesville Road and Powells Tavern Place for a vehicle that reportedly struck a fence and fled. Officers did not find the striking vehicle.

Later that same morning, around 9:51 a.m. officers were again called to the same area for a vehicle that crashed through a fence. Officers located the vehicle, a 1997 Mazda, in the backyard of a home in the 1300 block of Rock Chapel Road. It appears the vehicle was traveling north on Dranesville Road. Just after Powells Tavern Place, the driver lost control and crossed over the median into the southbound lanes. The car struck the curb, rolled through two fences and then struck a house where it came to rest. The house was unoccupied at the time. The driver, a 31-year-old Herndon –area man was pronounced dead at the scene. His identity is being withheld pending notification of next of kin.

Posted by: horenuts ()
Date: January 05, 2009 08:16PM

acks boo familey wear he wos teh nite buzz got killded

Posted by: P00P ()
Date: January 05, 2009 08:19PM

HIS SMILE LIT UP A ROOM LIKE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS ON A FENCE

Posted by: Boo Got Shot ()
Date: January 05, 2009 08:25PM

Posted by: da commons ()
Date: January 05, 2009 08:33PM

my boy was alwayz smilin for real, thas how i will remembers him
Attachments:
bootaylor.jpg

Posted by: rEgGiNa ()
Date: January 05, 2009 08:43PM

OMG BOO WUZ THE SWEETEZT PERZON!!!!!!!! URRYTIME I SEEN HIM ON THE BLOCK HE WOULD WAVE HELLO!!!!!!! HE HAD THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments:
boohitler.JPG

Posted by: teyyy ()
Date: January 05, 2009 08:52PM

loveee youuu uncccc :))) HATERS KEEP HATINGGGG.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/05/2009 08:54PM by teyyy.

Posted by: Dj Jazzy Jeff Taylor ()
Date: January 05, 2009 08:52PM

Shoooot fools

Boo coold rock a mike like you wooldnt bileeve

manny manny time i seed him freestlyin at a party smokein a big blunt of som ill
Attachments:
beetlejuice.jpg

Posted by: teyyy ()
Date: January 05, 2009 08:56PM

since we're all putting up pictures.. this one makes me smileeee.
Attachments:
newyears009-1.jpg

Posted by: Psiontist ()
Date: January 05, 2009 09:04PM

Attachments:
black dwarf.jpg

Posted by: slamdunkthread ()
Date: January 05, 2009 09:25PM

re-enactment of Boo flying through the windshield of the firey wreck, basketball sized crackrock in hand
Attachments:
boorilla.jpg

Posted by: Herndon Guy ()
Date: January 05, 2009 09:59PM

Herndon Guy is Wrong Wrote:
> Herndon Police weren't on the scene since it's in
> Fairfax County, but try another one and see if you
> can make us believe it...
>
> Hey Herndon Guy you dumbfuck the accident was on
> Dranesville Road, Herndon you moron, and it was
> Herndon Police that was on the scene...too bad
> your boy is all smushed up! Go and fuck yourself
> for trying to stick up for a worthless thug!

Dranesville Road is in the unincorporated part of Herndon, not the Town of Herndon. The dividing line runs right through the center line of Bennett Street adjacent to Herndon High School. Dranesville Road near Powells Tavern Place, where the accident occurred, is clearly in the jurisdiction of the Fairfax County Police Department, Reston District sub-station. Although the Town of Herndon is also technically part of Fairfax County, Town of Herndon police officers do not usually respond to assist Fairfax County Police unless the incident is close to the border.

Anything else you'd like to know?

Posted by: SE ()
Date: January 05, 2009 10:42PM

rEgGiNa Wrote:
> OMG BOO WUZ THE SWEETEZT PERZON!!!!!!!! URRYTIME I
> SEEN HIM ON THE BLOCK HE WOULD WAVE HELLO!!!!!!!
> HE HAD THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGGGGGGGG I am seriously going to pee my pants!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA! This is awesome.

I cannot believe that after 10 going on 11 yrs of being out of highschool, that freakin Herndon kids still say BAMMA and call people BOO!!!! LMAO! By the 6th page of this thread, I completely forgot what homeboy's name was, because not one of his "friends" call him by it. Poor guy. I bet yall still listen to some "bangin go go" too!! Losers!!!

Posted by: 12345 ()
Date: January 05, 2009 11:28PM

I bet he smiled real big while he was beating people up in parking lots. I bet the people he beat up remember that real well.

Posted by: 12345 ()
Date: January 05, 2009 11:37PM

WHERE WAS BOO THE NIGHT BUZZ GOT KILLED?????

also, what happened to Wetty?

Posted by: TAWANEEKA ()
Date: January 05, 2009 11:43PM

SE Wrote:

> I cannot believe that after 10 going on 11 yrs of
> being out of highschool, that freakin Herndon kids
> still say BAMMA and call people BOO!!!! LMAO! By
> the 6th page of this thread, I completely forgot
> what homeboy's name was, because not one of his
> "friends" call him by it. Poor guy. I bet yall
> still listen to some "bangin go go" too!!
> Losers!!!

YOU CAMNOT BELEVE IT? SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT THAT THE WAYS ITS ALWAY HAS BEEN

SUBERB CATS MILK ERRY BIT OF CITY SLANG 2 TH LAST FUKING DROP

I GARONTEE THEY WILL NEVAR STOP

BUT YO ARE A BAMMA 2 JO SO WAT????

RIP BOO YOU MY BOO AND I LUV YOUBOO

Posted by: loosebooty ()
Date: January 05, 2009 11:49PM

uh-uh see, gogo will nevar die becuse i got that shit on tape, ok?

Posted by: gogolistna ()
Date: January 06, 2009 12:38AM

What you know bout the Huckabucks?

You ain't no true playa. I got BubbleJugs demo tapes all up in this piece.

Posted by: 20MINUTEWIIFITNIT ()
Date: January 06, 2009 12:50AM

YO I JUST THREW ALL MY SILVERWARE AND DISHES INTO AN EMPTY 5 GALLON BUCKET AND KICKED THAT SHIT DOWN THE STAIRS WHILE SINGING LIKE AL JOLSON.

THAT'S GO-GO.
Attachments:
1JOLSON.jpg

Posted by: me8thu9th ()
Date: January 06, 2009 02:49AM

I am sorry...I think someone may have explained why bad things happen to good people in a earlier comment...I'm sure I missed it. Just like we can't always explain why certain things happen, it is even more pointless to blame the family and yes I AM FAMILY for any decisions that Boo or anyone else has made in their life. I will not deny the fact that Boo was no angel and was responsible for some of the bad decision he made in life. One thing for sure you have made him infamous and notorious. Ironically, he is probably getting a kick out of all of this...I wonder who we will get to play him in the made for tv movie. Then you all can blog about how the family prospered from his death...which will be our fault too. We the Taylor Family can't win or can we...the Bush's did. I mean George W. always made good decisions addiction...robber barrons/oil tycoons/philanthropist...President..senseless war...and the downfall of the economy...massive layoffs..genocide (Katrina)whatever...I digress..Point is, for those of us who knew and loved him not because of, but inspite off himself, he will be missed. I can't even be mad..this is truly hilarious. Taylor Family much love, we will show up and we will go hard no doubt...how we do..Be Blessed...share that.

Date: January 06, 2009 03:45AM

Didn't Boo kill Freda Sorce?

Posted by: 10th ()
Date: January 06, 2009 07:25AM

me8thu9th Wrote:
> I am sorry...I think someone may have explained
> why bad things happen to good people in a earlier
> comment...I'm sure I missed it. Just like we
> can't always explain why certain things happen, it
> is even more pointless to blame the family and yes
> I AM FAMILY for any decisions that Boo or anyone
> else has made in their life. I will not deny the
> fact that Boo was no angel and was responsible for
> some of the bad decision he made in life. One
> thing for sure you have made him infamous and
> notorious. Ironically, he is probably getting a
> kick out of all of this...I wonder who we will get
> to play him in the made for tv movie. Then you
> all can blog about how the family prospered from
> his death...which will be our fault too. We the
> Taylor Family can't win or can we...the Bush's
> did. I mean George W. always made good decisions
> addiction...robber barrons/oil
> tycoons/philanthropist...President..senseless
> war...and the downfall of the economy...massive
> layoffs..genocide (Katrina)whatever...I
> digress..Point is, for those of us who knew and
> loved him not because of, but inspite off himself,
> he will be missed. I can't even be mad..this is
> truly hilarious. Taylor Family much love, we will
> show up and we will go hard no doubt...how we
> do..Be Blessed...share that.

Oh please, he is only infamous here on this blog and probably only for a week and then after that it will be Boo Who?

Pages: Previous123456789AllNext
Current Page: 3 of 9

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.