HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...1819202122232425262728Next
Current Page: 26 of 28
Re: Open Letter Detailing the Illegal And Dangerous Acts of Gordon Blvd
Posted by: 2concerned ()
Date: June 25, 2012 10:43PM

As for what's on my mind... I really can't say.

For a while here, I actually enjoyed the conversation. I don't have a lot of secrets -- that much is obvious.

But, when this was taken into the real world, and I found out what the people around me were worth, it left me a little disconcerted. And "disconcerted" might've been then end of it, if I weren't still having Horton-inspired nightmares.

No, I haven't been sleeping all that well, but I never have. My focus is probably the biggest victim here... I'm not at my best as an engineer when my emotions are charged.

And finding out that a neighbor is actually working against me (I'm now also fairly sure they're also responsible for the "bus stop" post, despite not being there). She has her own issues, to be sure.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: June 25, 2012 10:45PM

2concerned Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My focus is probably the biggest
> victim here... I'm not at my best as an engineer
> when my emotions are charged.

Assuming your linkedin profile is accurate and up to date, there is nothing in your past education or training that would justify you calling yourself an engineer.

Posted by: Ito ()
Date: June 25, 2012 10:50PM

The first part of your last post sounded like a healthy recognition that all of your posting on here has not done you any good. Then you had to mention your paranoid thoughts about your neighbor.

As entertaining as all of this has been, it really needs to stop. Go back to whatever you were doing before all of this started. The answers you seek will not be found here.

Date: June 25, 2012 11:07PM

Eesh: I've worked as software engineer for two decades. Sorry if that doesn't meet your silver-spoon definition. I've only spent the last year with a security focus.

"Then you had to mention your paranoid thoughts about your neighbor."

This is the level of stupidity that astounds me, especially from seemingly intelligent people. I told you that I was tipped, and it fits. That's not paranoia.

Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: June 25, 2012 11:10PM

2concerned, it appears we have caught you at one your (semi)lucid phases, which are becoming fewer and farther between.

Maybe now you can answer this question:

Would you consider seeing a mental health professional to get their opinion on your current condition?

Date: June 25, 2012 11:13PM

I found this in a different thread and found it relevant...

Date: June 25, 2012 11:17PM

2concerned Wrote:
> This is the level of stupidity that astounds me,
> especially from seemingly intelligent people. I
> told you that I was tipped, and it fits. That's
> not paranoia.

It is paranoia if you obsess on it. Let's say all of these people have it out for you. So what? What can you do about it? Nothing.

Most of this is the product of your overactive imagination. The remainder is just the reaction of people to your odd behavior.

Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: June 25, 2012 11:18PM

2concerned wats yourre fayborite icecreams

Signatures are for fags

Posted by: Alan T ()
Date: June 25, 2012 11:22PM

"Eesh: I've worked as software engineer for two decades. Sorry if that doesn't meet your silver-spoon definition. I've only spent the last year with a security focus. "

So for 19 years you "engineered" software without a focus on security? One of the basic tenets of software development?

Date: June 25, 2012 11:44PM

I'm afraid I have to agree. Without going into my background in IT, I have to agree with eesh here. I don't see much serious engineering or software development on your resume. It looks more like a support person's bio.

For an engineer, I would like to see more of a focus on either a development technology like .Net or a networking focus with some Cisco certs.

The standard Microsoft Engineer certs just tell me you know how to format a hard drive, install an OS and perhaps apply some security patches. It's kind of like people who get a PhD and go around calling themselves "doctor".

Posted by: postpoppunk ()
Date: June 26, 2012 12:19AM

As this continues, I do see Scott becoming paranoid and still on an unhealthy mental path.

I do remember Scott from when we were 15-16 years old, and he had some peculiar tendencies then that match, almost parallel, the paranoia now being exhibited.

Scott, I am coming from a different place than all of these other people --- a place where smoking a cigarette, getting a slurpee' and riding bikes were some of the most important things on our daily agendas. A simple time where adult worries were not even comprehendible to our young minds. So, I only see you as that 15 year old guy, and can not help but just wanting you to STOP what you are doing, put on some music from our youth and think to yourself --- think of some of the fun times when we all were teenagers. Next, ask yourself - What do you want for your kids? I am guessing the same freedom from being adults we had, to just play and not worry about the world around us - Mom and Dad will make sure everything is OK.

Be that guy, the one who puts himself second, third or last --- put aside any personal issues and goals and put your kids first. They do not care about money or what Dad does for a living, only that Dad is there and they know that THEY are safe and secure with a calm, serene and healthy Dad by their sides. Kids are some of the most honest and simple beings on the planet --- just simply ask them "What do you want Dad to do for you?" They will give you a few simple answers that extraordinarily will make the most sense and release you from this obsession.

IMO, communicating with your kids will be the start to find a way OFF this path of self-destruction. You could work at a gas-station and have a restraining order for wherever and they will NOT CARE, they just want Dad to go to the movies, play outside and just be around. You can still be their hero, it does not take much to make a kid of their age happy --- they live in a small world, but you are a huge part of it...

As things calm down and you realize that just spending time with them is really all you have to do at this moment, other negative things will fade away and other pieces of your life will start to resemble better times.

If you put 1/100th of the effort and time you have on this conspiracy theory into patching things up with your family and friends, in no time would things begin to return to a stable and solid place for you mentally and emotionally. Also, it may make all the difference in the future of your kids.

Maybe it is past that point, I am not in your shoes and have no personal information on exactly where things stand with your family, but YOU must have something inside you that instinctively wants to go back to where life was happy.

This is all a suggestion, and may fall on deaf ears, but it is sincerely what I think you should do to save what is left of your family. Taking care of just yourself is selfish and NOT keeping the kids in mind --- which is where your original intention began.

Last thing, most everyone here on FFXU and in the real world have battled some demons and had to overcome struggles --- you are not alone in that regard and you can not use that as a crutch' to ignore what is in the best interest of your family.

A Minor Threat

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2012 12:23AM by postpoppunk.

Posted by: JenK ()
Date: June 26, 2012 12:21AM

I'm still curious what a DTO is....again, a TDO is a temporary detention order, so what is this DTO that happened to Scottie?

Date: June 26, 2012 12:30AM

danger to others (DTO)...

Date: June 26, 2012 12:39AM

Thank you :) I should google more often

Posted by: yeah buddy ()
Date: June 26, 2012 12:42AM

scott is also DTF

Date: June 26, 2012 02:27AM

postpoppunk: you clearly didn't know me. Anyone who things I was a happy teen had nothing to do with me. By 15-16, I'd already been thrown out of my High School, and rehabbed a few times.

"I am guessing the same freedom from being adults"

No... I want my kids to have the freedom that I clearly DON'T as an adult. Freedom of Speech is important to me... and that's what I've been singled-out for.

And anyone who thinks I want to spend the rest of my life patching things up is an idiot. When you find out that your friends aren't the sort you can depend on, you don't spend energy trying to delude yourself back into false security.

No... I'll be thankful that there will be a LOT less people asking for free computer repairs. And I'll be thankful for those friends and family who stood up to this test. The rest? Fuck 'em... better to know, if you ask me.

Posted by: dtftoo ()
Date: June 26, 2012 03:05AM

Is Cynthia DTF also??! I would be glad to give her some non psycho lovin for a change. Do you think someone as nutty as Scott is kinky? I bet he does some crazy shit in bed!

Posted by: checker ()
Date: June 26, 2012 03:23AM

2concerned = Meade

Date: June 26, 2012 03:34AM

You're doing that whole slipping thing again. At first you kept saying your felony posession was a fluke, a one time thing, you just happened to be the one to get caught....now you were rehabbed a few times before you were even 16?

Well all, I think we just discovered the real roots of Scottie's problems, and from his own mouth, sorry, fingers.

And Scottie, if your kids are being raised to believe putting a school on lockdown constitutes freedom of speech, then may they never have the freedom I enjoy. That is not freedom of speech and when it affects children, well, the word is terrorism, especially when you try to back it up with the Constitution....next step, God...

Date: June 26, 2012 03:38AM

"At first you kept saying your felony posession was a fluke"

Of cocaine? Yes, it was. You're not very good at figuring out what conflicts, and what doesn't.

And JenK, you know as well as I do that there wasn't a threat. If you're related to Gordon, I guess I can understand your position -- Mommy is pretty whacked.

Date: June 26, 2012 03:50AM

I'm not related to Gordon at all. Actually, we disagree more often than not....however, everything you posted can be taken as a threat. You can't just seem to admit that everyone doesn't see things your way and in turn, your words can be taken more than one way. If I were that principal, I'd have done the same...if I saw this and my kid went to one of the schools you had in your sights, I'd have been seriously pissed if the principal DIDN'T take you seriously and put my kids in danger!

You fucked up. Admit it, move past it.

And as far as what does and doesn't conflict, you're changing your words again, everything you've said has conflicted, I can't imagine you can keep it straight either....wait, that's what the post it's are for..go look through them, you'll eventually find what you actually said.

Date: June 26, 2012 04:14AM

PLUS....

Date: June 02, 2012 07:42AM

"if I am crazy, let me know and I will stop this"

Context again. Yes, I said that if someone would review the entire incident, from end-to-end, and they found no reason to be concerned, I would admit that I must have some "issues".

But, nobody would even look at a tape that only I had.

---Ok, I, and many others, have reviewed the entire incident, and at this point watched the tape that only you had thanks to youtube.

We still think you're crazy...anyone else agree? Even more so after watching the tape.

Same day you posted you wouldn't respond to anonymus posters and no one had the integrity to even create an account. I did, but that seems to elude you or convince you I'm another version of Gordon or some mythical person you're going to find via google. Why? I did exactly what you said, why the bs about registered accounts if you really didn't care?

So, lastly, been swimming, tubing, to a concert, picinic w/my kids...what have you done with your kids so far this summer?

Posted by: privatized ()
Date: June 26, 2012 04:26AM

will you unprivatize your video? some of us were unable to see it.

Date: June 26, 2012 05:14AM

"your words can be taken more than one way"

That's why "benefit of the doubt" exists. If you can't follow the context, you ask.

"Ok, I, and many others, have reviewed the entire incident"

No, you have not seen everything.

"Same day you posted you wouldn't respond to anonymus posters and no one had the integrity to even create an account"

Yeah, well, I've been talking to you, right? And yes, the registration did matter, though the fact that you did it after this started kind of kills part of the point. But the fact that you're in on whatever the fuck is going on with Caleb DOES put you solidly on the RADAR. I pointed out that the guy was probably a victim, and you were the friggin' ringleader in trying to increase attention to the Ebochs. Yes, I still think they know what's going on, or that their story is amazingly parallel, at least in many respects.

No, JenK, you've proven which of us is reasonable, rational, and has a sense of empathy. You're a sociopath, too. Maybe not as bad as Mommy, but these thing often hit around 40, from what I've been told.

Date: June 26, 2012 05:24AM

2concerned Wrote:
> "your words can be taken more than one way"
>
> That's why "benefit of the doubt" exists. If you
> can't follow the context, you ask.

With all of the different rants and contradictions that you have made...How can anyone possibly not think that you are some kind of lunatic with a psychotic plan due to your ridiculous delusions ---> (I live in Australia btw).

file.php?40,file=62774,filename=sc1.jpg
>
> No, you have not seen everything.

That sounds like threatening words by a crazed individual who is making preparations behind the scenes for something potentially harmful to the community or a particular individual. Those are your words and they are not taken out of context. That's like saying, "You aint seen nothing yet"

> No, JenK, you've proven which of us is reasonable,
> rational, and has a sense of empathy. You're a
> sociopath, too.

No, Scott, by your own words you've proven which one is reasonable, rational, and has a sense of empathy. You're a sociopath, too.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2012 05:41AM by i live across the street.

Date: June 26, 2012 05:49AM

edit: Mistaken Identity

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2012 08:01AM by i live across the street.

Date: June 26, 2012 06:25AM

edit: Mistaken Identity

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2012 07:59AM by i live across the street.

Posted by: Eli Khalife ()
Date: June 26, 2012 06:26AM

My name is Eli and I'll be here all week.

:]
lulz

940846.html

Posted by: I am Gorton ()
Date: June 26, 2012 06:44AM

P.S. Just because he says, "his name is Eli and he hung the panties in the butt hut" doesn't mean that his name really is Eli or that he actually hung the panties in the butt hut. Just Sayin' I am Gorton('s Fisherman) and you've probably seen me on t.v. doing those supercool commercials but that doesn't actually mean that I am a Gorton's Fisherman or that I have been on any supercool commercials... Do you see the pattern where we/I am going with this?

file.php?0,file=62778,filename=lolscott.

Date: June 26, 2012 06:49AM

Thanks Eli. You just made a mistake that I've been waiting for years to happen.

This is going to be a good day. First lizzie, now Eli.

Be back this afternoon.

Posted by: grouper ()
Date: June 26, 2012 06:53AM

edit by Cary: Multiple CSS hacks, second offense, user banned, account disabled.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2012 08:43AM by grouper.

Posted by: grouper ()
Date: June 26, 2012 06:54AM

edit by Cary: Multiple CSS hacks, second offense, user banned, account disabled.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2012 08:42AM by grouper.

Date: June 26, 2012 07:11AM

bad move Wrote:

> Lizzie's mistake was posting a pic of that 6 door
> truck when she was on here as She Devil. That
> truck is rather unique and it was only a matter of
> time before eesh found it using Google Earth!

Well then eesh will have to come to the city/country that I live in to get me. He already knows that I connect to this site through a webproxy after connecting through a vpn so I am very interested in to learning what he believes that he has uncovered.

Posted by: Z3R0 ()
Date: June 26, 2012 07:26AM

I see someone else claiming to be the dude from Australia.... Well, that's a kick in the arse. and so I say good morning to ya with this lil gem. You know the routine...

Travelling in a fried-out combie
On a hippie trail, head full of zombie
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous
She took me in and gave me breakfast
And she said,

"Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover."

Buying bread from a man in Brussels
He was six foot four and full of muscle
I said, "Do you speak-a my language?"
He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich
And he said,

"I come from a land down under
Where beer does flow and men chunder
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover." (Yeahhh!)

Dying in a den in Bombay
With a slack jaw, and nothin' much to say
I said to the man, "Are you trying to tempt me
Because I come from the land of plenty?"
And he said,

"Oh, you come from a land down under? (oh yeah yeah)
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? (ooohh)
You better run, you better take cover."

We are..

Livin' in a land down under,
Where women glow and men plunder, (yeahhhhhhhhhh)
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? (thunderrrrr!)
You better run, you better take cover.

Livin' in a land down under,
Where women glow and men plunder,
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? (oooo yeahhhh!)
Then I run, and then I take cover. (yea)

We are...

Livin' in a land down under, (underrrr)
Where women glow and men plunder,
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? (oooo da da laa yeahhh!)
Then I run, then I take cover.

Date: June 26, 2012 07:31AM

Z3R0 Wrote:
> I see someone else claiming to be the dude from
> Australia.... Well, that's a kick in the arse. and
> so I say good morning to ya with this lil gem.

it is 21:30 hrs in australia

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2012 08:06AM by i live across the street.

Date: June 26, 2012 07:39AM

"That sounds like threatening words by a crazed individual"

Yeah, I'm getting there, just not as quickly as your paranoia. And no, there'll be nothing physical or unlike you, false. There's plenty of real stuff that could change this person's life.

And you're only confirming what I was told. The sudden ramp-up seems to fit.

I said from, not in. Yo should brush up on your reading more instead of my nuts.

Date: June 26, 2012 07:40AM

"Posted by: 2concerned ()

"That sounds like threatening words by a crazed individual"

Yeah, I'm getting there, just not as quickly as your paranoia. And no, there'll be nothing physical or unlike you, false. There's plenty of real stuff that could change this person's life.

And you're only confirming what I was told. The sudden ramp-up seems to fit."

Oh shut the fuck up already. Nobody here really cares, Scotty.

Date: June 26, 2012 07:40AM

"will you unprivatize your video? some of us were unable to see it."

Sorry... not at this point. Before it was even seen, I was characterized as a racist, and everyone here seems to be fine with whatever crazy people want to dance with their kids. I don't think there's much to be gained by exposing it again, at least until/if I can get video of the finale, where he came out of hiding.

Date: June 26, 2012 07:45AM

Waiting for years? The account was registered on New Year's eve, a year and a half ago.

I don't see any relevance in his post, though.

Email: eli@fairfaxunderground.com
Last Activity: 06/26/2012 07:08AM

Date: June 26, 2012 07:50AM

"I'd have been seriously pissed if the principal DIDN'T take you seriously and put my kids in danger!"

This makes me laugh. A guy posts non-threatening stuff online, and it's a bigger deal than the clearly crazed individual who took the stage where he didn't belong, with a bunch of kids.

If it wasn't for the "bump", I wouldn't even dignify this idiocy with a response.

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: June 26, 2012 08:06AM

@2con - in the last 24 hrs, I've seen my boys enjoy day camp, seen LMFAO and crew party HARD on stage at Patriot, and seen yr yard needs cutting. Meanwhile, you are still focused on some minor incident that happened i yr life last freaking month. Sad, yo

Look, I dont agree with a lot of my haters, but 3P up there has spoken Gospel Truth. You need to re-read what they said, yo. It's yr only way to get back to whatever you had before...................

@Z - told you.............

@i live - his Santa Fe didnt look like it's been moved in a bit. I reckon the Sentra is hers but she left it there when she took off with the kids. I dont know about that part of it, though..............

@JenK - you are soooooooo awesome! And you know why ;) But you also know O.P. in on a power trip and is WAAAAYY more interested in the popularity this thread has given him than his family. And that's cause he's a dick - has NOTHING to do with his mental illness. Two separate things.

Posted by: Flat Broke ()
Date: June 26, 2012 08:10AM

edit by Cary: IP logging image removed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2012 08:10PM by Cary.

Date: June 26, 2012 08:23AM

"I reckon the Sentra is hers" - funny, the Sentra has been gone for about ten years.

And considering the Santa Fe has moved every day this past week... well, it tells me nothing. Except that it would take a lot of really old knowledge, or a real obsession to even know about the Sentra. Or, another red herring.

Who knows? Either way, keep the lies rolling. This wouldn't be as much fun without the Libel.

Posted by: Puddin Taint ()
Date: June 26, 2012 08:46AM

> Waiting for years? The account was registered on New Year's eve, a year and a half ago.

> I don't see any relevance in his post, though.

> Email: eli@fairfaxunderground.com
> Posts: 317
> Registered: 12/31/2011 02:24AM
> Last Activity: 06/26/2012 07:08AM

Are you time traveling again? Stoned? or just demonstrating the utter incompetence that got you fired from HP?

Newsflash: 12/31/2011 was not a year and a half ago.

Posted by: idisagree ()
Date: June 26, 2012 09:09AM

2concerned Wrote:
> "I'd have been seriously pissed if the principal
> DIDN'T take you seriously and put my kids in
> danger!"
>
> This makes me laugh. A guy posts non-threatening
> stuff online

Several guys did, but none of them were you. You posted threatening materials. So threatening that a school went on lockdown. You told everyone to wait for what was coming next. You have ranted in front of children at a bus stop. You posted pictures of firearms. You got mad at close friends who tried to force help on you. You are right and everyone else is wrong. These are all symptoms of someone who is a danger to others.

Date: June 26, 2012 09:22AM

"Newsflash: 12/31/2011 was not a year and a half ago."

You're right... I was giving too much credit.

Gee... it's nice to see you get so excited when you actually get something right!

Date: June 26, 2012 09:25AM

And Puddin':

How do you know ANYTHING about a bus stop? You mean you read about a second-hand retelling, online, from someone who wasn't there, and distorted things?

Or were you there? That would only leave one possibility, but that one doesn't line up at all.

Yeah, wouldn't want to weigh you down with facts at this point... you're already struggling a bit, I reckon.

Date: June 26, 2012 09:34AM

morning scottie .... still at it i see .... what a pathetic waste of life you are .... i feel so sorry for your kids .... its summer and they should be enjoying swimming and riding bikes and water gun fights and catching fireflies but no .... they have a psychopath for a father one that is ruining their lives because his life was ruined by his parents when he was young .... dont you see that you are doing the same thing your parents did to you???? its a viscious circle scottie boy and you have the control to fix it but you are too far gone to do anything about it .... your friend tried to help and multiple people on here have given good advice and you have basically ignored any and all attempts to help you .... you are going to self destruct eventually and it will all have been played out on fairfax underground and facebook .... that is pathetic just like you scottie .... and on another note .... when was the last time that you actually slept with your wife????

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2012 09:42AM by MichellehatesScott.

Date: June 26, 2012 09:39AM

I would like to point out that it is not just the contents of 2concerned's posts that prompted the lockdown, but his flurry of emails to all the school officials. We have only seen some of the canned responses that Scott reposted on here. He alerted school officials to his thread on FU with a direct link.

Anyone reading his thread wouldn't just be alarmed by what he was writing, but would be concerned by the sheer volume and frequency of his posts.

As a principal of a school, can you imagine how it would feel to find out that some weirdo parent is not only sending 10+ emails a day, and calling the school every day about some non-incident, but then be warned that said weirdo has been posting day and night to a message board about you?

Do you think 2concerned made the principal relax any more when he followed up by creating a thread with the principal's name in the title accusing him of crimes?

Scott I find it amazing that you fail to recognize you are a threat to not only the school but all of those around you. Your neighbors, friends and family have every right to be concerned by your actions over the past month.

Date: June 26, 2012 09:44AM

There's one problem with this whole dancing guy and kids theory...it wasn't your kids school, and it wasn't during school hours.

That's why you called FCPD. That's why FCPD checked out dancing guy. That's why Terry didn't go all balls-to-the-wall over finding him and "answering" your lil questions. Its because the POLICE already had.

Was Mr Yarborough at the school that day?

Did you find out who was running the concert?, no not SACC, who set it up, there were humans behind it.

After finding out who was running it, did you ask them how much involvement Mr Yarborough has with non-school related activities that go on there?

Have you given Mr Yarborough the "benefit of the doubt" that your words could be viewed as threatening by someone who has never met you and has the saftey of hundreds of children on his hands? ....I'll answer that one, NO you haven't.

And yes, you answered that last one, that's about 1 to 40 ratio. You wouldn't answer the 2nd PM, and you wouldn't talk to me on the phone. You have been going on about who I am for days, but won't even accept my real name is right in front of you. And day 1 I told you that you were dead wrond about Caleb, you just won't accept. You chose a family to attack, not me. And you, not me, are the only one responsible for that. Saying "you made me by not stopping" is a bullshit excuse for someone who can't own up to what he's done.

Pic related....black men dancing on a stage...should I have alreted FCPD? There were kids there....tons actually...
Attachments:
IMG00269-20120625-2155.jpg

Posted by: Puddin Taint ()
Date: June 26, 2012 10:04AM

> And Puddin':

> How do you know ANYTHING about a bus stop? You mean you read about a second-hand
> retelling, online, from someone who wasn't there, and distorted things?

Hi Scott, I'm so glad to be back on your radar. Given that the last and only time I mentioned the bus stop was nine days ago, I hope that you haven't kept that frustration bottled up this whole time. You need to learn to let things out.

I do miss the Mustangs... I always envied your family. My folks always had boring (Volvos) and occasionally awful cars (the blue Pacer was the worst).

Date: June 26, 2012 10:05AM

Was Kate Chambers part of the "Fairfax Crowd"?

I didn't meet her until later on, but everyone else seemed to have known her for a while.

I keep tripping across the name, but I ruled it out a few times, just because I wanted to.

Date: June 26, 2012 10:07AM

She's definitely bi-polar, at least.

She knows Joe, Brian, Brian, Andy, John Butler, and a cast of others intimately.

And no, not that kind of "intimately".

She's great, though. Very creative.

Date: June 26, 2012 10:07AM

Err... sorry, I can't edit.

Change that to "I believe she's bi-polar."

I am not a Doctor.

Date: June 26, 2012 10:16AM

And why would the give me Edward Dandar's phone number? (prank call)

Date: June 26, 2012 10:23AM

We are awed by what is being revealed at Elk Run. When we took possession of the site in 1999, it was simply a vacant lot with bits of old brick lying about. We had no knowledge or assurance that anything lay below the surface, nor could we be certain that the church was actually located there.

— EDWARD F. DANDAR JR., CHAIRMAN, PRESERVATION COMMITTEE

-or-

Edward C Dandar
Branch Manager
Glory Days Grill
Winchester, VA

-or-

Wow weird is this... I highlighted Ed's name here... is that code after it?
Attachments:
EdwardDandarLexington.jpg

Date: June 26, 2012 10:24AM

And now you're back to ignoring actual questions of importance. Great. That's exactly what I meant before, geez Scott, attempt some consistency....

And who the fuck is Kate? FYI, if you're singling out this 'Mike Ricker's' friends and he has the so called 'power' to lock you up, you may want to reconsider this route you're about to head down.....

Now I want you to think about this..if Gordon or anyone else on here truly got the cops called on you for WHATEVER reason, why haven't they been there everyday? If 'we' truly had all the power you claim, you'd be dealing w/that garage situation that so disturbed you on a daily basis!!! Think about it.

Date: June 26, 2012 10:27AM

Scottie, go to the prank call website. It's supposed to let you pick the number the call will be 'traced' to. Someone made up the number, poor guy. That guy, all of them actually, are working with no idea someone prank called you or that they are suddenly "on your radar"

Posted by: Bread ()
Date: June 26, 2012 10:28AM

Sorry, just to see how many people over here and where are we from :) 7DGG.jpg

Posted by: _Eyedea_ ()
Date: June 26, 2012 10:33AM

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2012 10:36AM by _Eyedea_.

Date: June 26, 2012 10:39AM

If somebody didn't know I was on to something, or maybe a bunch of things, then I think my phone would be ringing.

No lawyers, at all.

No calls from the school. This was about them not calling me back at one point, if you'll recall.

No calls from Police. FCPD, PS, BS, and everyone else knows who the hell I am, and where I am, and my phone isn't ringing.

I'm not pedophile hunting anymore. They're leaving me alone, and I'm good with that.

But Gordon and JenK never will. Look what Gordon did through his/her/its "ghosts" during the time I was off the keyboard... it's nuts.

All of this has been nuts. If the schools were reading any of this shit, don't you think they'd be giving me a call?

I know Brian and Horton are reading, though.

I hope Magellan is.

Date: June 26, 2012 10:41AM

Yes, you fuckers have my IP, BTW.

Any retard can do that.

An IP doesn't matter much unless you have a warrant, though, or a static IP.

Mine's static.

If you have my email address, you have my IP.

Like I've said, I've never been anonymous.

I choose not to be, for the most part.

Date: June 26, 2012 10:46AM

If the world seems nuts to you, then that is an indication that you are probably in need of some treatment. The more you post on here, the more you put your personal information on the web, the more attacks you are inviting on yourself and your family. Have you thought about that Mr. Non-Anonymous?

Date: June 26, 2012 10:47AM

2concerned Wrote:
> If somebody didn't know I was on to something, or
> maybe a bunch of things, then I think my phone
> would be ringing.
>
> No lawyers, at all.
>
> No calls from the school. This was about them not
> calling me back at one point, if you'll recall.

>
> No calls from Police. FCPD, PS, BS, and everyone
> else knows who the hell I am, and where I am, and
> my phone isn't ringing.
>
> I'm not pedophile hunting anymore. They're
> leaving me alone, and I'm good with that.
>
> But Gordon and JenK never will. Look what Gordon
> did through his/her/its "ghosts" during the time I
> was off the keyboard... it's nuts.
>
> All of this has been nuts. If the schools were
> reading any of this shit, don't you think they'd
> be giving me a call?

>
> I know Brian and Horton are reading, though.
>
> I hope Magellan is.

School is out. The only thing the school needs to know is you aren't a threat to them at the moment. You last your 'call back' priviliges. You should have been patient and waited for that call originally instead of threatening Terry.

I never will...well, you won't stop, and like you originally, I am concerned about the odd actions of a grownman around children. Your actions have been much more strange and frightening than Dancing Guys ever were. ---but, I did call you, and not via prank dial website, from a phone a few min from my house. You wouldn't talk to me or share your concerns. I asked what you wanted to talk about....

Back to the school...well, everyone there is smarter than you Scottie. If they call you'll have another rant to go on. You have all the information you'll ever get. The school pretty much told you they weren't ever gonna call when they sent you that 'stay off grounds' letter. Most likely, if your kids get sick, they'd call their emergency contact before you.

Posted by: Answers2YourQuestions ()
Date: June 26, 2012 10:52AM

2concerned Wrote:
> If somebody didn't know I was on to something, or
> maybe a bunch of things, then I think my phone
> would be ringing.
>
> No lawyers, at all.
>
> No calls from the school. This was about them not
> calling me back at one point, if you'll recall.
>
> No calls from Police. FCPD, PS, BS, and everyone
> else knows who the hell I am, and where I am, and
> my phone isn't ringing.
>
> All of this has been nuts. If the schools were
> reading any of this shit, don't you think they'd
> be giving me a call?

OR, and this is just a theory, but maybe the "schools" are busy teaching your kids and not reading your crazy online rants. And just maybe they do not find any real substance to your claims so they do not bother. They also may think you are crazy. Why would you call a crazy person and try to talk sense into them, especially if you can send over someone qualified to do so, such as the police?

Try to put yourself in the shoes of an administrator that is trying to do their job and run a school, talking to you is not part of the job description.

Date: June 26, 2012 10:52AM

BTW, until further notice, if someone gives me verification of Gordon, JenK, and themselves, I'll pay $500.

That's likely to go up or down, depending on my mood.

Plus, whoever takes the money obviously wouldn't be part of a conspiracy.

Date: June 26, 2012 10:57AM

2concerned Wrote:
> BTW, until further notice, if someone gives me
> verification of Gordon, JenK, and themselves, I'll
> pay $500.

>
> That's likely to go up or down, depending on my
> mood.
>
> Plus, whoever takes the money obviously wouldn't
> be part of a conspiracy.

ROTFLMFAO......I'll verify that I'm Jennifer K. ?. and you're a muthafuckin moron for offering strangers money for false info...Lol...don't you know you can hire a PI for less than that? And then you might get a REAL answer...like, dude, you're never gonna find anyone on FFXU..lol...$500, shit, that's a NICE day at King's DOminion w/the kids, and you're gonna waste it on lil 'ol me :) proving your sanity all the time....

---------------------------------------------------------------------

There is no "I" in team, but there is a "you" in failure.

Date: June 26, 2012 10:58AM

How does your wife feel about you spending money on this stuff -- especially since you are not working these days? $500 would pay for a lot of clothes and food for your children. You could probably send them to summer camp or take them for a nice day at the beach with that money.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2012 10:59AM by Ito.

Date: June 26, 2012 11:00AM

yeah well scottie .... seems you are no good at the "hacking" .... have no money to hire a PI .... cant design anything worth while to help you .... and have to continuously go on and on about how awesome you are at the whole computer/security/blah blah blah bull shit .... you are nuts and have no computer skills anymore thanks to that white powder you have been smoking all along .... you are a wast and a failure as a parent .... you are not protecting your children you are putting them at danger .... posting their pictures and where they play soccer and your address and phone number .... you are inviting all the sickos and the perverts out there to come and hurt your precious children .... you suck as a father .... i worry about the children .... not about you or cynthy the enabling moron that she is .... and you will never ever be hired in the computer field ever again .... you are no better than a help desk person ....

Date: June 26, 2012 11:09AM

I'm not pedophile hunting anymore. They're leaving me alone, and I'm good with that.

so scottie just because you think they are leaving you alone does that mean they havent taken those picture of your children and printed them out and using them for entertainment???? i am sure you provided some sicko with a nice picture to get off to looking at your beautiful children .... did you think about that while you were "outing" people???? no you are too far gone for that .... you have put your children in danger now scottie .... no one else did this .... you did .... at the hands of their father who they trusted to keep them safe .... you betrayed your own children .... good job scottie .... makes me sick ....

Date: June 26, 2012 11:11AM

Re: Scott Lehman of Alexandria, VA claims maybe to be "Seeing Things"
Posted by: I'm the neighbor ()
Date: June 26, 2012 09:39AM

Okay Scott you got me. It is me. For everyone else, I live two doors down from Scott. Have known him for 10 years. Held his kids as babies. Babysat a few times.

Here's the deal - the entire neighborhood is worried about you and your family. All the kids were out last nite playing, waiting for the Intl Space Station to make an appearance. Where were your kids? I know J is older and has other interests, but why isn't A a part of our community anymore? We all miss her. I don't know what to tell my kid.

As for our concern about you, your behavior has us all nervous, as I told you before via FB message. You are acting unpredictable, obsessive, paranoid. You chased a neighbor away while screaming bloody murder. You are talking about guns at a school bus stop with elementary-aged kids around. You are convinced that congressmen, school officials and others are all involved in some sort of cover up.

I have tried, over the past 10 years, to be friends with you guys, but you always maintain a distance that I've never been able to understand. You are, of course, invited to all our neighborhood parties, but I've never felt a connection with you or with C -- and I know that doesn't come from me.

I have tried to be a friend to you, Scott - when the mobile crisis unit had you cornered, and you called me to "babysit" you, which I couldn't as I had to go to work, I stopped by your house on my way to work and double checked your status with the cops. Would you be taken away? Was A in your care or was she with J and C in Iowa? If she was with you, I offered to care for her if you were taken away. I didn't want her going to child protective services. I was worried about her.

I also told the cops I could care for your dogs if you were taken away. I left my cell and work numbers with them. I insisted they make arrangements for the dogs should you be taken into custody.

I called your wife several times to check in with her when I hadn't seen her or the kids for several days. Was WORRIED about them.

As for the pills I offered you, when you told me you hadn't slept in days, I said I had some Ativan if you wanted them. I figured they'd help you fall asleep. I knew that half of your problem was that you were sleep deprived. Again just trying to help.

I have taken you seriously when you have approached me with news tips - found your initial concerns credible, and called a bunch of my contacts. Had it not been a weekend I'm sure there would have been some sort of action.

Just as you fear for the safety of your kids, we fear for the safety of ours. I never wanted to get this deep into things. I only wanted to help you and make sure your family was safe.

I asked you if you had backups of your info as you were telling me you were worried that your information might be seized by the police. Simple as that. I was wondering if you made backups, for your own peace of mind. I'm not sure why you are suspicious of me for asking this.

BTW, sorry I almost nailed you while driving. I think that's the 5th time I've apologized for my behavior.

I have no secrets, Scott. Ask me anything. While I may not want to discuss them on this site, I'm certainly open to talking to you in person. Just call first, plz, so I can put the dogs out.

--move threads anyone??? At least that one doesn't give Scottie the credit of starting it ;)

Date: June 26, 2012 12:43PM

Hey ScotT/2concerned,

How much for info on me? I know it was 100 dollars at 1 point!

And why did you even want my info? You think I'm a cyber bully to that semi-retarded girl?

Date: June 26, 2012 01:45PM

I hadn't realized that ilulz was an "outer".

In a mere 54 posts, he seems to be pretty clearly trying to give PII away.

And, in addition to being among the ones who're dedicating themselves to collecting IP's, he might have some real-world issues;

Re: Loony Bin Just Moved In
Posted by: ilulz ()
Date: June 19, 2012 05:39PM

The bitch is going to prison. She paid off a house and bought a car while draining my checking account and over-drafted the shit out of it. I printed off a copy to give to the detective.

-$255,000.....

There's photos.

The account was only created 10 days ago, but I suspect it shouldn't be hard to connect this user to a ton of other accounts.

Date: June 26, 2012 01:46PM

TheNorthman: I just don't want to hurt your feelings too badly.

Let's say $150?

Date: June 26, 2012 01:47PM

JenK: Holy shit.

I've got to re-read that and catch up.

Unfortunately, I've got to get ready for my court mandated shrink appointment. Cinthy is leaving work early for it.

Thanks for that, BTW.]

Date: June 26, 2012 01:50PM

see scottie .... i bring up a perfectly reasonable subject .... the fact that you now are the threat to your children and you chose to ignore it and continue on with your bull shit outings of people .... i mean come on who have you outed???? what have you proven???? only that you are fucking crazy .... a suck ass father who has put his children at risk continually .... but nothing else .... in over a month you have proven nothing else .... hows that feel???? you are a failure at pretty much everything arent you scottie .... and we all know it because you have made your failure public to everyone right here on the internet .... before it was only known by your family .... good job again scottie boy .... keep this up .... what else can you prove????

Date: June 26, 2012 01:51PM

oh yay .... maybe they will keep you this time .... wish there was a way that we could get copies of your lunatic rantings to that shrink .... wouldnt they find all this bull shit interesting ....

Date: June 26, 2012 01:58PM

MHS: there will be a way, soon.

Remember, I said I was working on a way to process all of this.

Once I can attach pictures to users, and juries can follow this with some clarity...

Well, the names are going to keep adding up, I think.

Haddock/Moran and Horton are going to be sued, either way, I imagine -- I'm not sure how/if they're tied in with the rest. Clearly, those two weren't feeding information to anyone here.

I guess Brian Shoe-whatever has known who all the players were from the beginning.

Where the hell is Yarborough?

Posted by: YoYololo ()
Date: June 26, 2012 02:08PM

Yo crazy dude, how much dough you got? Fyi, you won't be suing anyone you dumb shit.

None of these people had a thing to do with what happend to you. Guess who did though? You ready for the answer?

It was all you. Now don't you feel silly?

Posted by: IWINULOSE ()
Date: June 26, 2012 02:09PM

Page 27. Fuck Scott.

Date: June 26, 2012 02:14PM

Eli Khalife Wrote:
> bad move Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Lizzie's mistake was posting a pic of that 6
> door
> > truck when she was on here as She Devil. That
> > truck is rather unique and it was only a matter
> of
> > time before eesh found it using Google Earth!
>
>
> Well then eesh will have to come to the
> city/country that I live in to get me. He already
> knows that I connect to this site through a
> webproxy after connecting through a vpn so I am
> very interested in to learning what he believes
> that he has uncovered.

LOL No you don't. Just because you manage to use unbanned proxies doesn't mean you are posting from some far off city or country.

As far as lizzie goes, she was not found using Google Earth.

Blessed are the murderous.

Date: June 26, 2012 02:19PM

eesh Wrote:
> Thanks Eli. You just made a mistake that I've been
> waiting for years to happen.
>
>
> This is going to be a good day. First lizzie, now
> Eli.
>
>
>
> Be back this afternoon.

Now, to explain this. Eli, you have been as much of a cancer as this lizzie character, and it is so LOLOLOLOL funny at the mistake you made this morning.

So....you are the poster "i live across the street." That person revealed by screenshot that they are friends on Facebook with Cynthia Smith Lehman and Scott Lehman.

Now, it was easy to sort through her small friends list, especially narrowing it down to your profile, validated further by the Air Force photos you have there.

LOL at Eli:

https://www.facebook.com/will.horan.7

-
Attachments:
203151_1571311227_5454709_n.jpg

Date: June 26, 2012 02:21PM

Thanks again Eli.

-
Attachments:
4599_1155986111106_5843547_n.jpg
4599_1155985191083_3344037_n.jpg
111_1003867948247_4797_n.jpg
111_1003865668190_9374_n.jpg
111_1003865228179_6309_n.jpg
111_1003864948172_3985_n.jpg
111_1003864468160_789_n.jpg

Date: June 26, 2012 02:23PM

And....you are not posting from some far off country, you post through proxies from 9905 Timmark Court Vienna, and North Carolina.

Third time, thanks again Eli.

Posted by: Disgusting ()
Date: June 26, 2012 02:26PM

Conie sucked that kids dick?

Posted by: lolligags ()
Date: June 26, 2012 03:05PM

Zoinks! Would you look at that turd.... Haha. Looks like a gay gopher.

Date: June 26, 2012 03:31PM

eesh Wrote:
> And....you are not posting from some far off
> country, you post through proxies from 9905
> Timmark Court Vienna, and North Carolina.
>
>
>
> Third time, thanks again Eli.

I was thinking to myself last night that "I live across the street" was making themselves very easy to figure out based on the facts you mentioned; screen shots + small friends list.
Of course I just figured it was some concerned neighbor who didn't know any better.

I never figured somebody familiar with this site would fuck up like that.

And then he went out of his way to claim to be eli after the fact.

Date: June 26, 2012 03:33PM

*edit; sorry double post

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2012 03:53PM by TheNorthman.

Posted by: Elisabet ()
Date: June 26, 2012 03:58PM

Scott I love you!

or I'm not.

edit by Cary: IP logger removed. 69.31.0.0/16 banned.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2012 08:15PM by Cary.

Posted by: Re Eli ()
Date: June 26, 2012 04:19PM

Good job, eesh. This kid looks about 14. And he's in the Air Force??? BTW, that Facebook link no longer works.

Posted by: working ()
Date: June 26, 2012 04:21PM

Re Eli Wrote:
> Good job, eesh. This kid looks about 14. And he's
> in the Air Force??? BTW, that Facebook link no
> longer works.

It does work. You need to signed into FB in order to see it.

Posted by: not sure ()
Date: June 26, 2012 05:12PM

What I don't get is Cone bone constantly looking for Eli from rehab. Has this kid been pretending to be the real Eli Khalife? How does he know so
Many details about conie?

Date: June 26, 2012 05:59PM

eesh Wrote:
> eesh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Thanks Eli. You just made a mistake that I've
> been
> > waiting for years to happen.
> >
> >
> > This is going to be a good day. First lizzie,
> now
> > Eli.
> >
> >
> >
> > Be back this afternoon.
>
>
>
>
> Now, to explain this. Eli, you have been as much
> of a cancer as this lizzie character, and it is so
> LOLOLOLOL funny at the mistake you made this
> morning.
>
>
> So....you are the poster "i live across the
> street." That person revealed by screenshot that
> they are friends on Facebook with Cynthia Smith
> Lehman and Scott Lehman.
>
>
> Now, it was easy to sort through her small friends
> list, especially narrowing it down to your
> profile, validated further by the Air Force photos
> you have there.
>
>
> LOL at Eli:
>
> https://www.facebook.com/will.horan.7
>
>
>
> -

HAHAHAHA Yea you got me. HAHAHAHHAHHA yea that's me. HAHAHAHAHA I Am Will Hoarn HAHAHAHA

Date: June 26, 2012 06:03PM

P.S. eesh you are wrong again idiot

file.php?0,file=62807,filename=chuck.jpg

look at the name moron

btw the account has been disabled too

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2012 06:05PM by Eli Khalife.

Date: June 26, 2012 06:16PM

eesh, does it give you a pwner by being a pwnmo?

Date: June 26, 2012 06:34PM

eesh, don't you think that there was a reason why I circled that fact the I was mutual friends with Scott? I figured somebody (and I really was hoping that it would be you) would waste their time in trying to figure it out.

You said, "Thanks Eli. You just made a mistake that I've been waiting for years to happen." I don't make mistakes. Just face it eesh, I am better than you...

Date: June 26, 2012 06:35PM

Eli Khalife Wrote:
> eesh, don't you think that there was a reason why
> I circled that fact the I was mutual friends with
> Scott? I figured somebody (and I really was
> hoping that it would be you) would waste their
> time in trying to figure it out.
>
> You said, "Thanks Eli. You just made a mistake
> that I've been waiting for years to happen." I
> don't make mistakes. Just face it eesh, I am
> better than you...

Someone sure is nervous.

Date: June 26, 2012 06:39PM

Here are the facts:

of her 48 FB friends, one is definitely was "will horan".

"Across the street" is also on her FB friends list

"Across the street" claimed to be eli.

Eli in the past talked about the air force all the time.

Will horan has a picture album titled "USAF Memorial meeting"

Regarding the chuckhoffman account: that was some bull shit throw away account that took seconds to create for the sake of fucking with 2concerned.

Will horan has 371 FB friends, a dozen photo albums, relationships to family members established and wall posts going back years(ALL of which have been saved in XPS file format).

Are you suggesting that profile was also created as a hoax?

Look, I don't give a fuck about you one way or the other cause you've never bothered me, but you are OUTED!!!!

The only other explanation is the real "across the street" claimed to be eli, knowing eesh would find "will horan"----an unlikely scenaro, IMO.

The likely explanation is you sent both these people FB friends requests so you would have access to their personal information to use against them. Only you wound up fucking yourself instead.

In the future; use a "throwaway" FB account if your gonna play this game.

Posted by: No ()
Date: June 26, 2012 06:47PM

That's not him! Eli was in rehab for fucks sake. Eli is also from Lebanon.

Pages: PreviousFirst...1819202122232425262728Next
Current Page: 26 of 28

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.