HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567AllNext
Current Page: 6 of 7
Re: So I Come Home This Afternoon and Find A Henrico Sheriff's Deputy Taping Something To My Door
Posted by: GYp43 ()
Date: May 06, 2015 09:47PM

358,560 Minutes

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So I Come Home This Afternoon and Find A Henrico Sheriff's Deputy Taping Something To My Door
Posted by: Ptn6e ()
Date: May 06, 2015 09:47PM

21,513,562 seconds

Posted by: Docket ()
Date: May 06, 2015 09:48PM

4110 Chain Bridge Road, Jan 11. 3:00PM

Posted by: Chop Suey ()
Date: May 07, 2015 12:21AM

don-amp-039-t-cyberbully_o_1283515.jpg

Posted by: Welpie ()
Date: May 24, 2015 07:08PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> question???? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Do we already have the 2015 thread of the year?
>
>
>
> Too early. If this is happening in January, just
> imagine what's in store for the year.

Let's see:
Lost your bogus criminal cade
Being arrested
Facing multiple criminal charges
Having multiple protective orders
Other charges you have no idea about coming

Posted by: good job ()
Date: May 24, 2015 07:59PM

sooo it looks like this lawsuit is going to stick now

Posted by: tcjNV ()
Date: June 07, 2015 03:20PM

eesh Wrote:
> HA! Just myself has been named in a civil suit!

Posted by: / ()
Date: June 08, 2015 09:24PM

eesh Wrote:
> Megynlynn Wrote:
> -----
> > Guessing this may be a game changer for those
> who
> > have been victimized on this site.
>
>
> Have you been victimized by this site?

Guess so if you were arrested because of what you did to her..

Posted by: Lipo ()
Date: June 09, 2015 01:36AM

eesh Wrote:
> question???? Wrote:
> -----
>
>
>

Let's see:
Being arrested
And one the 14 year old boy you stalked and harassed is now missing

Posted by: npy4W ()
Date: June 09, 2015 02:19AM

Being arrested
And one the 14 year old boy you stalked and harassed is now missing

and yet nothing has, or will, happen

you have been talking shit for years and the only one to ever go to jail is you, hmmmmm, that is odd

Posted by: Zi6hF ()
Date: June 13, 2015 11:33PM

eesh Wrote:
> HA! Myself, TheNorthman aka JOHN DOE, and Vexxxed
> have been named in a civil suit!

at what point did you think that it was a good idea to post all of this?

Posted by: ...... ()
Date: June 14, 2015 12:56AM

Psh.

Misdemeanors.

Posted by: psh guilty ()
Date: June 24, 2015 05:17PM

...... Wrote:
> Psh.
>
> Misdemeanors

file.php?40,file=191426,filename=Michael

Posted by: 4cM93 ()
Date: June 24, 2015 05:20PM

Cost to prosecute eesh = $10,000 +

Cost eesh paid = $91

LOL

6 months probo LOL

eesh NOT IN JAIL

oops, so sorry

failure #15730632078609810682

liz = jail
meg = jail

eesh = no jail

ROFLMAO

Posted by: Obsessive manic retard ()
Date: June 24, 2015 05:37PM

Look at this manic retard posting the same shit over and over again

Posted by: tards are gonna tard ()
Date: June 24, 2015 05:37PM

I highly doubt it cost anywhere near 10,000 dollars to prosecute eesh.

eesh is still a convicted criminal now because of his harassment. That's priceless.

Posted by: Love it ()
Date: June 24, 2015 05:40PM

tards are gonna tard Wrote:
> I highly doubt it cost anywhere near 10,000
> dollars to prosecute eesh.
>
> eesh is still a convicted criminal now because of
> his harassment. That's priceless.

Exactly lol if eesh wasnt bothered he wouldn't have gone and appealed it right away lmao

And $91 is a lot to a guy who couldn't afford to hire a lawyer to represent himself, which is why he was found guilty today.

Posted by: eesh is his own weakest link ()
Date: June 24, 2015 05:53PM

Eesh still has the risk of being charged with witness intimidation due to his admitted Katie shenanigans. And I bet he will face some charge.

Eesh is the biggest loser of all by far. He does shit, then sends messages that admit he's guilty to his enemies. Then they snitch, and he gets his reward. His ego gets him in trouble. Though I don't know why he has an ego. He has nothing anybody wants. He just thinks he's king of the underground. Running four computers at the same time as many different people. What a douche.

Posted by: cary on ()
Date: June 26, 2015 12:25AM

Cary, I would like all pages Dr-anonymized please

Posted by: nothing happened ()
Date: July 21, 2015 02:44PM

Bump

Posted by: jig city ()
Date: July 21, 2015 03:36PM

Bump it up

Posted by: really long-time FFU poster ()
Date: July 21, 2015 04:16PM

I see the helpful information from my below post made it into the article, but the piece didn't stress enough how Misery was part of the problem. Yes, it escalated. But blaming his role on mild autism is like blaming eesh's indigestion for the role he played. You can't post what Misery posted and mean it as a joke, Misery was the definition of a "troll" which is why Cary had to go to such lengths to ban him.

The article gives the same impression as stories of other cases where someone takes bullying from real life to online harassment because they are gay or fat or emo or whatever. This case is totally different, Misery had a hand in what happened. If the article had quoted the wording of Misery's thread titles as I did, I wonder what the WaPo-commenting intelligentsia would say then? Defend a guy who wrote what he wrote?

The article should be about troll fights that go wrong and stupidly escalate, not some sad-sack pictorial of some guy whose family was affected by what he participated in.

really long-time FFU poster Wrote:
> I never got into the eesh/Misery battles. The "real world" things eesh did were dumb and probably some of it illegal
> (if he in fact did them).
>
> But I don't feel bad about Mr. Misery, and his family should be blaming him for the consequences
> they suffered. If he was living at home they should have cut off his Internet access WAAAAYYYYY
> early in this process. They should be too embarrassed about their son's behavior to sue someone else.
>
> When I hear "Mr. Misery" only two things pop into my head... his posts about wanting to have anal
> sex with a baby, and his posts calling 9/11 an "accident" that should be celebrated. These are
> disturbingly callous things to say even if it was supposed to be a joke. If you post things like
> that you may anger people. Mr. Misery was a part of the problem and I believed asked for negative
> responses. I'm not saying vandalism is justified, but I am saying that you can't control the
> consequences of posting things like that.
>
> All of these were from his registered account, no one "impersonating" him or anything. There is no
> question this person posted these things:
>
> "want to fuck a baby up the ass"
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/632140/632140.html#msg-632140
>
> "having an adult relationship with a baby"
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/755278/755278.html#msg-755278
>
> "how do u adopt a baby"
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/753937/753937.html
>
> "how are you celebrating the 9/11 accident?"
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/664043/664043.html#msg-664043
>
>
> The civil suit of course doesn't mention what Mr. Misery was doing on the forum, what he was
> posting, etc. A jury MAY be lenient on eesh when they see these posts and understand that it
> enrages people. Were it me, I'd give Misery's family damages for the vandalism's actual cost but
> that's about it, and that is ONLY if they had incontrovertible evidence that it was eesh. They
> claim eesh framed them into a SWAT visit, who is to say they didn't frame eesh with vandalism and a "note"?
>
> This was a lame Internet forum fight that escalated, and one finally said "okay I lose and I'll sue for cyberbullying".

Posted by: 6PHcm ()
Date: July 21, 2015 04:40PM

^ It's like he created his own misery .. Mr. Misery that is.

Posted by: ..... ()
Date: July 21, 2015 04:41PM

Eesh has been physically stalking other posters. He has threatened women on here and threatened to pour boiling water one one girls vagina. He has driven by the home of a child player and posted pictures of the kids house. Nothing about eesh can be defended. Many people supported him until it was discovered how devious and disturbing he is

Posted by: Clairfication ()
Date: July 21, 2015 05:20PM

He walks the line between being offensive and what is legal.
Posting the picture of a house isn't illegal ... but it is stupid for people who post in here, esp. registered users, to think that nobody can attain their public information, after easily attaining a profile on who the posters are.

There are a lot of naive people online, thinking things that aren't true.
If someone doesn't want to be known or dealt with in a direct, but perfectly legal manner, then they shouldn't use forums like this or any social media at all.

People feel they have the right to privacy, but once you're online you lose part of that, because you are giving up your anonymity, plain and simple.

Also, driving to someone's house and snapping a picture of the house is not "stalking". Stalking involves "following" someone from one location to another.

Posted by: pejVL ()
Date: July 21, 2015 05:22PM

Yep and don't forget people. It IS possible for someone to travel through your monitor while you online!!!!!
Attachments:
thering.jpg

Posted by: Finally ()
Date: July 21, 2015 05:39PM

..... Wrote:
> Eesh has been physically stalking other posters.
> He has threatened women on here and threatened to
> pour boiling water one one girls vagina. He has
> driven by the home of a child player and posted
> pictures of the kids house. Nothing about eesh can
> be defended. Many people supported him until it
> was discovered how devious and disturbing he is

And for some reason, no one wants to believe that this guy is really disturbed.

Posted by: really long-time FFU poster ()
Date: July 21, 2015 09:10PM

Finally Wrote:
> And for some reason, no one wants to believe that
> this guy is really disturbed.

No question eesh is disturbed, I am only pointing out that two tangoed here. I am focusing on Misery's role because the WaPo article didn't reflect what really happened on Fairfax Underground.

It's like Darwin-victim jaywalkers who get hit by cars. You only get hurt when you are in the road because 99% of vehicle-pedestrian fatalities happen in a roadway. You stay out of the road when you aren't supposed to be there, problem solved.

If your pride is hurt for whatever reason on a forum, pick a new ID and/or forum and start over... poof, problem gone.

In Misery's case he walked in the road for a long, long time (several years). The cops threw him forcefully onto the sidewalk and he wormed back onto the roadway waving his "cars suck" signs.

Posted by: LbcdU ()
Date: July 21, 2015 11:00PM

kinda forced to agree with the really long-time FFXU poster. let the courts sort this stuff out

Posted by: This ()
Date: September 20, 2015 07:30PM

Haha

Posted by: no lawyer ()
Date: November 13, 2015 02:16AM

move to general forum pls

Posted by: Libtards hate america ()
Date: November 13, 2015 08:50AM

tards are gonna tard Wrote:
> I highly doubt it cost anywhere near 10,000
> dollars to prosecute eesh.
>
> eesh is still a convicted criminal now because of
> his harassment. That's priceless.

Bull. He doesn't give a damn. He wins.

Posted by: iLL ()
Date: November 13, 2015 10:42AM

;]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2016 08:01PM by iLL.

Posted by: Morono spotter ()
Date: January 03, 2016 11:13PM

no lawyer Wrote:
> move to general forum pls

Posted by: 341 days later ()
Date: January 03, 2016 11:15PM

The Morenos are still being harassed hahaha almost a year later

Posted by: hTpmd ()
Date: January 04, 2016 02:01AM

341 days later Wrote:
> The Morenos are still being harassed hahaha almost
> a year later

no they are not, but you are still obsessed with him

good luck with that

Posted by: the morenos cry at night ()
Date: January 04, 2016 02:04AM

the father just cried to the forum not too many days ago about the posts on here

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/2061250.html

Posted by: YP9EP ()
Date: January 04, 2016 02:07AM

the morenos cry at night Wrote:
> the father just cried to the forum not too many
> days ago about the posts on here
>
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/20
> 61250.html

not his dad
and no one cares but you
get a fucking hobby or something
buy a new blowup doll

Posted by: read it and weep ()
Date: January 04, 2016 02:09AM

it is his dad cary called him out on it

Posted by: craaaazy ()
Date: January 04, 2016 02:14AM

it is his dad cary???? WTF? Cary is his father? What the fuck?

Posted by: MFX4m ()
Date: January 04, 2016 02:14AM

read it and weep Wrote:
> it is his dad cary called him out on it

wrong
read it already

Posted by: Mr Misery's father cary says ()
Date: January 04, 2016 02:16AM

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/2061250/2061294.html#msg-2061294

A small number of promient trolls who have been repeatedly banned (of which "Mr. Misery", father of this thread's author is one) have been given explicit warnings that they are permanently banned from Fairfax Underground and any further attempts to read, post, or otherwise consume computing or network resources is in violation of the CFAA. Nevertheless these trolls predictably ignored my warnings and I'm currently exploring the best path towards maximum recourse and minimal recidivism.

I've been annoyed by that mis-quote since I first read the article; but was willing to let bygones be. However the incessant mis-quoting, especially by the family here mentioned, tipped my hand to air the truth; Mr. Jouvenal's reputation be damned.

- Cary (the admin)

edit by Cary: Typos.
edit by Cary #2: Incorrectly identified the family member who authored this thread. Changed to "father".

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2015 10:39AM by Cary.

Posted by: retarded pedophile ()
Date: January 04, 2016 02:19AM

try not to kill yourself again kid

Posted by: this is too funny ()
Date: January 04, 2016 02:20AM

file.php?40,file=215370,filename=IMG_201file.php?40,file=215371,filename=IMG_201

Posted by: swat squad ()
Date: January 29, 2016 08:15AM

hTpmd Wrote:
> 341 days later Wrote:
> -----
> > The Morenos are still being harassed hahaha
> almost
> > a year later
>
>
> no they are not

dumbass

Posted by: Dah ()
Date: March 06, 2016 10:57PM

eesh Wrote:
> question???? Wrote:
> -----
>
>
>

Posted by: NucTF ()
Date: March 07, 2016 12:05PM

:|
Attachments:
Michael Josef Basl violation of protective order .JPG
Michael Basl violation of protective order.JPG

Posted by: Used2likeFFXunderground ()
Date: March 07, 2016 06:37PM

William -- must you go on in your vendetta? You are lowering the quality of the forum. please think of others who like yo post here.

--

Posted by: yue7U ()
Date: March 07, 2016 06:37PM

to post here

Posted by: Haaaaaa ()
Date: March 10, 2016 12:04AM

eesh Wrote:
> Confused Wrote:
> -----
> > What good possible good couuld come out of
> > scanning and posting the pages here?
>
>
>
>
> Hey, it's public information, right?

lol

Posted by: Misdemeanor class 1 ()
Date: March 10, 2016 07:34AM

Complainant : MORENO, WILLIAM

Priceless!
Attachments:
Michael Basl protective order violation.JPG

Posted by: Aby ()
Date: March 11, 2016 12:11AM

Assburners

Posted by: ///.; ()
Date: March 11, 2016 12:54AM

/
Attachments:
Bundy-we are your sons....gif

Posted by: Sabah ()
Date: March 14, 2016 03:40PM

file.php?40,file=223735,filename=image.j

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: March 14, 2016 06:41PM

~
Attachments:
4b53bcb56b81f03b2e13f08bccaa8388.jpg

Posted by: vM3Ev ()
Date: March 20, 2016 06:51PM

LOL EESH

Posted by: Knock knock ()
Date: March 28, 2016 04:56AM

Hi
Attachments:
100MEDIA$IMAG05021.jpg

Posted by: awesome thread! ()
Date: March 28, 2016 04:59AM

has a happy ending!

Posted by: Birthday wishes ()
Date: March 28, 2016 05:00AM

Happy ending indees
Attachments:
fairfax_underground_funnies_1.png

Posted by: VUD4Y ()
Date: March 28, 2016 05:54AM

35 year old criminal loser in jail
Attachments:
images (1).jpg

Posted by: 15538 ()
Date: April 01, 2016 03:53AM

I'm lovin it
Attachments:
php9XrMEg

Posted by: so you came home this aft ()
Date: April 01, 2016 03:55AM

and remembered that your home is a jail cell.

Posted by: Winner of the internet today ()
Date: April 01, 2016 03:57AM

so you came home this aft Wrote:
> and remembered that your home is a jail cell.

Lol

Posted by: 15,541 ()
Date: April 01, 2016 03:58AM

Attachments:
phpGy9cCX

Posted by: On Saturday night ()
Date: April 01, 2016 04:03AM

some folks are happy to be at a party.
some folks are happy to be in bed.
some folks are happy to be at a bar or their favorite club.
some folks are happy to be at their favorite cabin or resort.
some folks are happy plopped in front of the teevee.
soem folks are happy just hangin' with friends

eesh is happy to be back in jail.

God Bless Saturdays!

Posted by: Y44PU ()
Date: April 01, 2016 04:16AM

He gets to be around people, other crazy. evil and criminal minded people just like him

Posted by: Look at me! ()
Date: April 03, 2016 02:18PM

I'm a dumbass
Attachments:
Screenshot_2016-03-31-19-38-07-1.png

Posted by: Just imagine ()
Date: April 03, 2016 02:57PM

eesh Wrote:
> question???? Wrote:
> -----
>
>
>

LOL

Posted by: "HA!" ()
Date: April 26, 2016 05:22PM

eesh Wrote:

Only you have been going to court, spending money on lawyers and bail and have a second lawsuit, 3 protective orders, 5 pending criminal charges and a total of 8 criminal charges since you posted this, HA!

Posted by: Idiot ()
Date: April 30, 2016 02:52AM

eesh Wrote:

You look dumb, kid.

Posted by: LEROY??? ()
Date: April 30, 2016 06:53AM

Just saw the paperwork, Richard Moreno's middle name is Leroy??

lol, Now that explains the huge loser status he suffers from.

Posted by: ubWpW ()
Date: April 30, 2016 10:31AM

Idiot Wrote:
> eesh Wrote:
> -----
> > HA! Myself, TheNorthman aka JOHN DOE, and
> Vexxxed
> > have been named in a civil suit!
>
>
> You look dumb, kid.

You don't look that much better Moreno.

How's you search for vexxxed and TheNorthman going? lol, fat pedo.

Posted by: cPUMH ()
Date: April 30, 2016 10:54AM

The entire Moreno family is involved in the crusade. They are evil and vile people.

Posted by: Please ()
Date: April 30, 2016 10:08PM

English

Posted by: Kveev ()
Date: May 09, 2016 10:37PM

Hi

Posted by: Nov.26/Nov.29 ()
Date: May 09, 2016 10:43PM

Posted by: Basl settled ()
Date: May 17, 2016 06:56PM

Moreno wins

Posted by: Hahahahahahahahahahahahaauah ()
Date: July 25, 2016 12:43AM

LOLOL
Attachments:
Michael Josef Basl Richmond VA broke bitch poor ass third lawsuit .png

Posted by: Tex ()
Date: August 15, 2016 01:43AM

Mex
Attachments:
louise basl .jpg

Posted by: Eesh photo album ()
Date: April 03, 2017 08:24AM

Posted by: this was a good thread. ()
Date: June 15, 2018 01:01AM

how did it get forgotten?

Posted by: another ffu classic ()
Date: July 22, 2018 03:54AM

eesh Wrote:

Posted by: Eesh FTW! ()
Date: July 22, 2018 10:46AM

suck it Ronnie.

Posted by: Yooo ()
Date: November 16, 2019 10:35PM

This

Posted by: William Moreno is a pedophile ()
Date: February 17, 2020 05:01PM

skeptical Wrote:
> Megynlynn Wrote:
> -----
> > I already saved a pdf copy via dragon print
> that
> > has minutes ago and the date stamped and his
> post
> > are time stamped after the law.
>
>
> that has minutes ago? time stamped after the law?
>
> This post makes no sense. It's worse than text
> produced from an on-line language translation
> tool.
>
> Is this all a made-up drama?
>
> FFXU folks enjoy "creating" altercations - posters
> pretending to be at each other's throats, long
> drawn-out threads about bar room brawls that never
> happened, posters making dramatic announcements
> that they're leaving and dramatically offering
> their account passwords to other posters. Fake
> fights, the creation of "fake" posters, and, of
> course, the ganging up and lying about posters to
> create animus and trigger a mob-mentality, have
> all been common FFXU themes.
>
> Could this all be just more of the same old
> manufactured bullshit?

Posted by: William Moreno is a pedophile ()
Date: February 17, 2020 05:06PM

William Moreno Arrest Record

William Robert Moreno
Moreno, William Robert
aliases: Frank Krow, Frank_Krow, Mr. Misery, Miz, jimmylegs, Voodooslut

known associates: Christopher James Tator, Chris Tator, Tator Tots

https://wtvr.com/2015/07/25/richmond-man-at-the-center-of-a-reign-of-terror-cyber-bulling-lawsuit/

William Moreno aka Mr. Misery aka Miz aka Frank Krow is a pedophile. There weren't just one or two posts, but enough to establish a clear and solid pattern. William Moreno also lived with a twice-convicted child molester named Christopher J, Tator, who he helped to evade the sex offender registry requirements. Chris Tator is now back in federal prison.

William Robert Moreno
some children are very fuckable, let's face it
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/621151/621429.html#msg-621429

William Robert Moreno
I just fucked a baby in its tight little asshole. And he loved every minute of it.

allegedly.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/656161/656214.html#msg-656214

William Robert Moreno
I'm about to fuck a baby in his soft spot.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/636834.html#msg-636834

William Robert Moreno
what, you don't wanna help me fuck this baby? we could do double penetration on this toddler bitch. one in each hole. lookit this little slut. she's just beggin' for it. watta fuckin whore.

suck mah dick bee-yotch.....
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/636852.html#msg-636852

William Robert Moreno
one time, I was fucking this baby up the ass, it was crying so I started shaking it. It stopped crying, I came inside it, put it back in its crib, then climbed out the window. I wonder what ever happened to that baby.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/636766.html#msg-636766

William Robert Moreno
I ate out a toddler's asshole tonight.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/636769.html#msg-636769

William Robert Moreno
hamtaro, wanna help me fuck this baby?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/632214.html#msg-632214

William Robert Moreno
I raped a baby
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/621151/625583.html#msg-625583

William Robert Moreno
just got done fucking this baby......man was he sweet. I gave him a reach-around in his sweet little soft spot. It was soooooooooooooooo hot.

we watched Zooballee Zoo after I finished.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/632140/633879.html#msg-633879

William Robert Moreno
I just fucked a baby...it was consensual
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/619156/625479.html#msg-625479
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/619156/626553.html#msg-626553

William Robert Moreno
I wish I could have a baby.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/506690/506705.html#msg-506705

William Robert Moreno
by the way, I just got done getting a blowjob from a 3 month-old, so I'm all tuckered out........see you guise tomaorrow.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/648453.html#msg-648453

William Robert Moreno
I don't care if they are underage, I'll still fuck 'em. I'll rape all their highschool boy asses, one by one. I'll cum in each and every one of their gay boy asses, then we'll see who's gay. ... I'll tell ya that much, muchacho!!! I'LL BUTTFUCK EVERY ONE OF YA! 15, 16, 17, DOESN'T MATTER! I'LL ASS-RAPE YOU! I'M A FUCKING MAD MAN! I'LL FUCK ANYTHING THAT MOVES! ASK ANYONE ROUND HERE!
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/637654/637753.html#msg-637753

William Robert Moreno
like, can you get in trouble in any way for just buying a copy of Tiger Beat? If you were a grown man let's say, and you were slightly overweight and had a beard and large glasses and you look a little funny, and you just went into a Walgreens and bought nothing but a copy of Tiger Beat....and maybe also a box of condoms. Could you get arrested based solely on your purchase? Is that probable cause or something? Or if you bought a Kidz Bop CD. Anything like that. If a grown man bought something of that sort, and he looked a little ugly and odd maybe, could he hypothetically get arrested for that?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/777495/777618.html#msg-777618

William Robert Moreno
is it illegal for a grown man to attempt to have a serious conversation with a kindergarten child about politics or religion, if they are not related and just happen to be sitting next to each other on a park bench or something? Is it really illegal?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/777495/777624.html#msg-777624

William Robert Moreno
can a grown man and a little girl, unrelated and strangers to each other, have dinner together at a fancy restaurant? Legally? Let's say they meet outside the gym or something and decide to have dinner together, and that's it. That is the extent of the interaction. Is it illegal?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/777495/777625.html#msg-777625

Posted by: .ascfv ()
Date: January 24, 2021 11:58PM

.ascfv

Posted by: Moreno destroyed Basl ()
Date: May 23, 2021 10:38AM

LOL

Posted by: :) ()
Date: December 27, 2021 04:44AM

eesh Wrote:
> With the exception of BEH, this entire page has
> been one person talking to himself. I'm sure you
> feel smarter now playing a lawyer, but the
> bullshit is becoming too deep. Goodnight.
Attachments:
Screenshot_20211225-125606_2 (1).png

Posted by: Seven years ago today... ()
Date: January 27, 2022 02:04PM

eesh Wrote:

Michael Basl posted this seven years ago today. And today had court for nearly the exact same bullshit.

Amazing.
Attachments:
Screenshot_20220127-102458~2.png
621zlw.jpg

Posted by: Gringomeister ()
Date: January 27, 2022 09:47PM

eesh Wrote:

And Eesh won again!!! He always wins!!!

Posted by: What exactly ()
Date: January 27, 2022 10:12PM

Gringomeister Wrote:
> eesh Wrote:
> -----
> > HA! Myself, TheNorthman aka JOHN DOE, and
> Vexxxed
> > have been named in a civil suit!
>
>
> And Eesh won again!!! He always wins!!!

did the retarded moron win?

Posted by: Financial ruin by his own hands ()
Date: January 27, 2022 10:15PM

A bankruptcy durrrr.

But it was on his own and not actually because of the Morenos adurr durr! That was his whole goal anyway because he was already drowning in debt so he won. Even though he couldn't and wasn't going to ever pay them anyway. Durrrrr

Posted by: Only idiot who ended up sued ()
Date: January 27, 2022 10:29PM

eesh Wrote:

And neither Northman, Vexxxed or JD are currently fighting three charges in court. Damn. What a dumb fuck lol.

Posted by: Elder ()
Date: January 27, 2022 11:01PM

Eesh is TNM

Posted by: Whatever happened to this guy? ()
Date: January 27, 2022 11:10PM

William Moreno is a pedophile Wrote:

Where's this guy been? Not a peep from him ever since basl's mugshot appeared.

Posted by: he is in the nuthut ()
Date: January 27, 2022 11:15PM

he tried to fuck his

Posted by: Say what! ()
Date: January 27, 2022 11:16PM

His..?

Posted by: No one would defend basl ()
Date: January 27, 2022 11:18PM

Whatever happened to this guy? Wrote:
> Where's this guy been? Not a peep from him ever
> since basl's mugshot appeared.

Seeing basl's mugshot with those retarded face tattoos was too much for him. He was the main one claiming that there was no protective order, warrants, face tattoos etc. Then having it all confirmed with the arrests, court dates and mugshot.

He is also basl.

Posted by: Nut hut butt ()
Date: January 27, 2022 11:19PM

And basl is in fact in the mental hospital

Pages: Previous1234567AllNext
Current Page: 6 of 7

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.